PDA

View Full Version : Owners in the West beware!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Regulators
21-09-13, 12:41
My comments were caspian sucks as a place to live n that comment stays
Many of us have read your comment on Caspian thread. enuff said.

Ringo33
21-09-13, 12:47
My comments were caspian sucks as a place to live n that comment stays

I presume tenants renting at Caspian are aliens paying a premium for places that is inhabitable for humans.

For you, perhaps the best place to live is next to big temple. Can get free vegetarian food and blessing.

Anyway, I would consider your negative comments as a blessing because you have a very good track record of getting it wrong.

Regulators
21-09-13, 12:56
u should calculate j gateway one bedder yield (unit cost $800k) in comparison to caspian one bedder yield (unit cost $3xxk)...yawn...

D9 condo by the temple is anytime better than jurong condo by the mrt track.

I presume tenants renting at Caspian are aliens paying a premium for places that is inhabitable for humans.

For you, perhaps the best place to live is next to big temple. Can get free vegetarian food and blessing.

Ringo33
21-09-13, 13:01
u should calculate j gateway one bedder yield in comparison to caspian one bedder yield...yawn...

D9 condo by the temple is anytime better than jurong condo by the mrt track.

If its so good, why not sell away your old LH bukit batok property and buy district 9. All talk no action?

If you think J Gateway property yield is low, then show us your calculation loh.

Regulators
21-09-13, 13:05
Do I need to sell to buy another unit ...hahaha
My RH unit about three times the size of ur little box n cheaper is giving me more than 5% yield so sell for what?

If its so good, why not sell away your old LH bukit batok property and buy district 9.

Regulators
21-09-13, 14:08
Btw clown, remember I was telling you to go for Mackenzie 88 500+sqft which I recommended to you for only $8xxk for one of the listings some time ago. Guess what, 500+ sqft one bedder transacted at $948k in July. It is a pity u never listen to me hor

Anyway, I would consider your negative comments as a blessing because you have a very good track record of getting it wrong.

Ringo33
21-09-13, 15:23
Btw clown, remember I was telling you to go for Mackenzie 88 500+sqft which I recommended to you for only $8xxk for one of the listings some time ago. Guess what, 500+ sqft one bedder transacted at $948k in July. It is a pity u never listen to me hor

Using you idiotic methodology, I would say that 600+sqft unit at J gateway cost only 9xxK, one month later it was $1.1m

How, which one is more power?

Ringo33
21-09-13, 15:25
Do I need to sell to buy another unit ...hahaha
My RH unit about three times the size of ur little box n cheaper is giving me more than 5% yield so sell for what?

My HDB is many time bigger than MK88. So which one is better?

lajia
21-09-13, 15:51
sometimes i can't help but to comment on such children's comment....let me ask you, have you sold your 2nd or 3rd property?? if you think downturn is round the corner, then u should also know that the garmen who is always preaching for stability or soft landing would lift some of those CMs. Wouldn't it be better for you to sell now and when down turn comes, with CM lifted, then buy all you can.... make sense??

you are just not being constructive and objective.

experience investors?? :eek:

Lol....In this day and age u still looking for good buys for new launches? I think you better wake up your idea. Experienced investors are all waiting for down cycle now to pick up good bargains. Only fools will walk into the mkt now n get slaughtered by developers. With tdsr n absd , we can all wait for developers to go on their knees soon.

DKSG
21-09-13, 17:21
Using you idiotic methodology, I would say that 600+sqft unit at J gateway cost only 9xxK, one month later it was $1.1m

Why you call people idiot ?

Regulators : After reviewing some of our comments, I think I am lost. Not sure what I am trying to achieve here ? to fore warn people who call other idiots that they overpaid for the MM @ Jurong? If they cannot understand why others think Bishan @ same price as Jurong is a warning, why not we let them be ? Time will tell ?

We already owned so many properties, no point enlightening those holding on tight tight 1 or 2 newly bought units. Our compassion is way weaker than their fear and obsession la!

I give up, I wait for time to tell.
Just like the chap who says pty price down 50% by 2015 - we just wait and see. And think of how to profit from our own assessment.

DKSG

DKSG
21-09-13, 17:28
Again ...

Very disheartening to see forumers calling other respectable forumers idiot, just because of their fear of others saying about the value of their properties.

Comments here doesnt, I say again DOESNT move the market. So dont be unnecessarily fearful. Have faith in the other 500,000 people who own or buying PCs.

For that Office Boy is taking a break from here ...

Degenerating forum...

Amitabha ...

DKSG

wildxyz
21-09-13, 17:53
Bro, I do buy the jurong story...

It will be BiG....

There will be (and already a lot of money) money pumped in...

The govt won't have a hotel there if foreign coys don't go there...

Look at the plan and it speaks volume....

Just like marina bay... Hahahahaha

I really don't need convincing... I have also done my homework... Hahahahaha

Cheers bro... It's nice of u to share... But some don't get it... Like 3d printing... I shared but some didn't get it...
Yes, thanks for sharing!

Ringo33
21-09-13, 19:00
Why you call people idiot ?

Regulators : After reviewing some of our comments, I think I am lost. Not sure what I am trying to achieve here ? to fore warn people who call other idiots that they overpaid for the MM @ Jurong? If they cannot understand why others think Bishan @ same price as Jurong is a warning, why not we let them be ? Time will tell ?

We already owned so many properties, no point enlightening those holding on tight tight 1 or 2 newly bought units. Our compassion is way weaker than their fear and obsession la!

I give up, I wait for time to tell.
Just like the chap who says pty price down 50% by 2015 - we just wait and see. And think of how to profit from our own assessment.

DKSG

Based on your reasoning, I would expect sky vue to be sold out within 1/2 day because price range is similar to J Gateway and its closer to city.

Will see if you theory carry any weight.

Ringo33
21-09-13, 19:03
Again ...

Very disheartening to see forumers calling other respectable forumers idiot, just because of their fear of others saying about the value of their properties.

Comments here doesnt, I say again DOESNT move the market. So dont be unnecessarily fearful. Have faith in the other 500,000 people who own or buying PCs.

For that Office Boy is taking a break from here ...

Degenerating forum...

Amitabha ...

DKSG

I think you misread what I said. I think I did mention idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price. If you think otherwise, then perhaps you could volunteer yourself and explain why.

Having seen how you fully agreed to EBD theory of best and worst street and suddenly went total silent, I am not expect much from you on this one either.

Regulators
21-09-13, 19:44
The prices i paid for all my properties even with the next down cycle will never be lower than the price i bought , get the picture? U ask me how it is possible, coz I bought very low with my ccr n rcr ptys costing hundreds of psf lower than j gateway.
sometimes i can't help but to comment on such children's comment....let me ask you, have you sold your 2nd or 3rd property?? if you think downturn is round the corner, then u should also know that the garmen who is always preaching for stability or soft landing would lift some of those CMs. Wouldn't it be better for you to sell now and when down turn comes, with CM lifted, then buy all you can.... make sense??

you are just not being constructive and objective.

experience investors?? :eek:

Regulators
21-09-13, 19:56
Huh? How did 600sqft at j gateway jump from $900k to $1.1 million? Your father or grandfather is valuer? Also if there is no resale transaction for jgateway how to verify what you say. I am showing you solid evidence of May transaction for $8xxk n july transaction of $948k fir 538sqft unit at mk88. U trace back at my posts i told u to buy at $8xxk for 500+sqft unit , u missed the boat i recommend u n u call it an idiotic methodology? You are really a hopeless case :doh:

lajia
21-09-13, 20:22
you can boast about how much profit u sitting on but nobody is interested, u are not the only one sitting on heap of profits...

u just go out of point, anyway....what a clown...

The prices i paid for all my properties even with the next down cycle will never be lower than the price i bought , get the picture? U ask me how it is possible, coz I bought very low with my ccr n rcr ptys costing hundreds of psf lower than j gateway.

Regulators
21-09-13, 20:39
You suffering from dementia? I was replying to your post #1009 n telling u why i not selling. Who cares to boast to u coz i know u r a nobody.
you can boast about how much profit u sitting on but nobody is interested, u are not the only one sitting on heap of profits...

u just go out of point, anyway....what a clown...

lajia
21-09-13, 21:12
wow...now i see your logic. when u are expecting downturn like you said earlier, only sell when u make a lost or earn a little right??.....earn alot dont sell, let the price come down then u consider. wow....good luck, u must be one of those born with silver spoon....:doh:

thats all from me. you can go ahead... :)

You suffering from dementia? I was replying to your post #1009 n telling u why i not selling. Who cares to boast to u coz i know u r a nobody.

Regulators
21-09-13, 21:29
My passive income from rental is $10-15k a month, why would i bother to sell n cut off my passive income stream when i have many decades ahead of me? I buy to rent, not flip. Only ppl like u would be keen to realise short term gain.
wow...now i see your logic. when u are expecting downturn like you said earlier, only sell when u make a lost or earn a little right??.....earn alot dont sell, let the price come down then u consider. wow....good luck, u must be one of those born with silver spoon....:doh:

thats all from me. you can go ahead... :)

Arcachon
21-09-13, 21:47
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/singapore-money-supply-m3.png?s=singaporemonsupm3&d1=20130101&d2=20131231

Ringo33
21-09-13, 22:21
My passive income from rental is $10-15k a month, why would i bother to sell n cut off my passive income stream when i have many decades ahead of me? I buy to rent, not flip. Only ppl like u would be keen to realise short term gain.

If you want to lie also lie properly lah. How the hell can your rental income fluctuate between $10 to 15K every month? you running short term motel? business is seasonal is it?

Regulators
21-09-13, 22:47
Clown, if u dont know how many years i have been renting my properties n how rental vary over the years for my ptys, u might as well dont comment. $10-15k is a range for my rental collection over the years n not forgetting I bought my latest OCR pty only in 2010.
If you want to lie also lie properly lah. How the hell can your rental income fluctuate between $10 to 15K every month? you running short term motel? business is seasonal is it?

Ringo33
21-09-13, 22:59
Clown, if u dont know how many years i have been renting my properties n how rental vary over the years for my ptys, u might as well dont comment. $10-15k is a range for my rental collection over the years n not forgetting I bought my latest OCR pty only in 2010.

How long you have been renting out property is none of our concern and it certainly doesnt explain how your rental income could fluctuate as much as 50% from month to month.

Obviously you are lying as no one in this forum who know you long enough will believe that you will only brag your Bukit Batok resale property if you own other properties that contribute at least another $11K of rental income.

:doh::doh:

Regulators
21-09-13, 23:29
what?? so $15k rental a month is a big hoohah to you that you have to say people lying about it? lol...you are obviously in a different league. I better not tell you what is my monthly turnover from my chain of centres otherwise you will call me a bigger liar or say i paint some figure. So I need to share the name of the condo i living and all the other ptys with you for you to criticise and show some dumb chart to compare with caspian? Sharing RH with the likes of you was already a mistake so do you think i will share about my other ptys? BTW i started the RH thread to give others genuine advice on a genuine good buy which has proven to be right. I have also tried to tell you that investing in MK88 could see immediate gain from the moment you buy based on my price analysis in that area only to be snuffed at by "smart alecs" like you. In the end, I have solid figures to prove my foresight was right, what do you have to prove with your jgateway overpriced dog box?

MACKENZIE 88 MACKENZIE ROAD Apartment 09 CCR Freehold 1 948,000 538 Strata 06 to 10 1,761 Jul-13

How long you have been renting out property is none of our concern and it certainly doesnt explain how your rental income could fluctuate as much as 50% from month to month.

Obviously you are lying as no one in this forum who know you long enough will believe that you will only brag your Bukit Batok resale property if you own other properties that contribute at least another $11K of rental income.

:doh::doh:

Ringo33
21-09-13, 23:55
what?? so $15k rental a month is a big hoohah to you that you have to say people lying about it? lol...you are obviously in a different league. I better not tell you what is my monthly turnover from my chain of centres otherwise you will call me a bigger liar or say i paint some figure. So I need to share the name of the condo i living and all the other ptys with you for you to criticise and show some dumb chart to compare with caspian? Sharing RH with the likes of you was already a mistake so do you think i will share about my other ptys? BTW i started the RH thread to give others genuine advice on a genuine good buy which has proven to be right. I have also tried to tell you that investing in MK88 could see immediate gain from the moment you buy based on my price analysis in that area only to be snuffed at by "smart alecs" like you. In the end, I have solid figures to prove my foresight was right, what do you have to prove with your jgateway overpriced dog box?

MACKENZIE 88 MACKENZIE ROAD Apartment 09 CCR Freehold 1 948,000 538 Strata 06 to 10 1,761 Jul-13

Using you idiotic methodology, I would say that 600+sqft unit at J gateway cost only 9xxK in july, one month later it was $1.1m

Regulators
22-09-13, 00:49
Clown, the july caveat shown in the ura website is only reflected in september n there was a 5xxsqft unit at mk88 advertised in ptyguru at $840k negotiable in july. Just admit that u hv missed a gd buy. Ur 600sqft jgateway going from $900k to $1.1 million has no basis nor anything to substantiate. So u burrying ur head in the sand now? Lol
Using you idiotic methodology, I would say that 600+sqft unit at J gateway cost only 9xxK in july, one month later it was $1.1m

Ringo33
22-09-13, 01:15
Clown, the july caveat shown in the ura website is only reflected in september n there was a 5xxsqft unit at mk88 advertised in ptyguru at $840k negotiable in july. Just admit that u hv missed a gd buy. Ur 600sqft jgateway going from $900k to $1.1 million has no basis nor anything to substantiate. So u burrying ur head in the sand now? Lol

It is very unbearable to see you calling yourself a clown.

J GATEWAY $1,092,000 689sqft $1,585psf Aug-13

J GATEWAY $985,100 678sqft $1,453 Jul-13

Regulators
22-09-13, 02:21
689sqft twenty over floors up comparing with a 678sqft below fifth floor? U r not just a clown but a joke. :doh:
It is very unbearable to see you calling yourself a clown.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 04:55
689sqft twenty over floors up comparing with a 678sqft below fifth floor? U r not just a clown but a joke. :doh:

The same apply to MK88, so please stop making fun of yourself further, its really unbearable to watch.

Allthepies
22-09-13, 10:17
It is definitely not a very good time to buy properties now whether you can afford or not, whether it is bishan, je, orchard, marina bay,tanjong pagar, d15,whether you have only 1 property or earning 15K rental.

If the advise to buy property had been given during Caspian launch time, I would say it is very good advise.

investment is most intelligent when it is most business-like

Let freeze this and come back to see 5 years later.

Regulators
22-09-13, 11:19
Mk88 is a lowrise apartment, a second floor unit n a 6th floor unit does not differ significantly in price, what more, it is resale. For resale ptys it is also not surprising to find lower floors selling for higher than higher floors. You are comparing developer sale price of higher n lower floor units of different sizes which make u look do darn idiotic (in your own words). I do not even think u have any basic common sense. :doh: :doh:*
The same apply to MK88, so please stop making fun of yourself further, its really unbearable to watch.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 12:48
Mk88 is a lowrise apartment, a second floor unit n a 6th floor unit does not differ significantly in price, what more, it is resale. For resale ptys it is also not surprising to find lower floors selling for higher than higher floors. You are comparing developer sale price of higher n lower floor units of different sizes which make u look do darn idiotic (in your own words). I do not even think u have any basic common sense. :doh: :doh:*

Using your same idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price, I would would say that J Gateway 6xxsqft rises by $100,000 in 1 month.

I think this is more power than MK88.

MK88 low rise? then too bad loh.

Regulators
22-09-13, 12:56
If u r too dumb to understand how developer pricing works n what is the meaning of every floor higher cost $5k more, just too bad lor, ur IQ not up to that level that is on par with common sense yet. What more, u comparing two units of different sizes, i think people can see who is the idiotic one.
Using your same idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price, I would would say that J Gateway 6xxsqft rises by $100,000 in 1 month.

I think this is more power than MK88.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 12:59
If u r too dumb to understand how developer pricing works n what is the meaning of every floor higher cost $5k more, just too bad lor, ur IQ not up to that level that is on par with common sense yet. What more, u comparing two units of different sizes, i think people can see who is the idiotic one.

The same applies to resale property. The higher or the better facing you get prices will get more expensive.

Again, please take a break and stop criticizing yourself.

Like i said, using your same idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price, I would would say that J Gateway 6xxsqft rises by $100,000 in 1 month.

Which one more power?

Regulators
22-09-13, 13:59
So a resale condo on 5th floor with $200k thrown into renovation will definitely be cheaper than a 10th floor condo in original condition? So lower floor can never sell higher than higher floor? If I can show you evidence, will you admit to us all that u are an idiot?

The same applies to resale property. The higher or the better facing you get prices will get more expensive.

Like i said, using your same idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price, I would would say that J Gateway 6xxsqft rises by $100,000 in 1 month.

Which one more power?

Regulators
22-09-13, 14:32
So you going to admit to us you are an idiot now???

These are condos in your favourite town:

Parc Oasis:

#01 to #05 floor - PARC OASIS JURONG EAST AVENUE 1 Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1991 1 1,200,000 1,227 Strata 01 to 05 978 Oct-12

#11 to #15 floor -PARC OASIS JURONG EAST AVENUE 1 Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1991 1 1,000,000 1,227 Strata 11 to 15 815 Oct-12

Summerdale:

#06 to #10 floor - SUMMERDALE BOON LAY DRIVE Executive Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1997 1 1,130,000 1,399 Strata 06 to 10 808 Jan-13

#11 to #15 floor - SUMMERDALE BOON LAY DRIVE Executive Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1997 1 1,100,000 1,399 Strata 11 to 15 786 Jan-13

The Centris

#11 to 15 floor - THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2006 1 1,380,000 1,238 Strata 11 to 15 1,115 Jun-13

#06 to #10 floor - THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2006 1 1,525,000 1,238 Strata 06 to 10 1,232 May-13

Which one more power?

Ringo33
22-09-13, 15:06
Using the same idiotic methodology of yours, J Gateway 6xxsqft rises by $100,000 from Jul to Aug 2013. I think this is more power than MK88.

$10-$15K rental income? HAHAHA.....Mai Toa Pao lah.

Regulators
22-09-13, 15:26
Admit u r an idiot lah, compare also don't know how to compare, take developer sale units of different size with twenty floors difference to compare. Kum gong beyond belief. :doh:

Using the same idiotic methodology of yours, J Gateway 6xxsqft rises by $100,000 from Jul to Aug 2013. I think this is more power than MK88.

Regulators
22-09-13, 15:28
So you going to admit to us you are an idiot now???These are condos in your favourite town:

Parc Oasis:

#01 to #05 floor -*PARC OASIS JURONG EAST AVENUE 1 Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1991 1 1,200,000 1,227 Strata 01 to 05 978 Oct-12

#11 to #15 floor -PARC OASIS JURONG EAST AVENUE 1 Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1991 1 1,000,000 1,227 Strata 11 to 15 815 Oct-12

Summerdale:

#06 to #10 floor*- SUMMERDALE BOON LAY DRIVE Executive Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1997 1 1,130,000 1,399 Strata 06 to 10 808 Jan-13

#11 to #15 floor*- SUMMERDALE BOON LAY DRIVE Executive Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1997 1 1,100,000 1,399 Strata 11 to 15 786 Jan-13

The Centris

#11 to 15 floor*- THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2006 1 1,380,000 1,238 Strata 11 to 15 1,115 Jun-13

#06 to #10 floor -*THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2006 1 1,525,000 1,238 Strata 06 to 10 1,232 May-13

Ringo33
22-09-13, 15:49
Like i said before, please stop criticizing and contradicting yourself over and over again. Its really painful to watch.

Using the same idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price, I can also say the J Gateway 600+sqft appreciated by $100,000 in 1 month.

Regulators
22-09-13, 16:11
Idiot :doh: :doh: :doh:

Like i said before, please stop criticizing and contradicting yourself over and over again. Its really painful to watch.

Using the same idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price, I can also say the J Gateway 600+sqft appreciated by $100,000 in 1 month.

Regulators
22-09-13, 16:23
Read your own post below in case you can't see clearly. Just admit that you are an idiot

Read the transacted prices below and then look at what you say above...

So you going to admit to us you are an idiot now???

These are condos in your favourite town:

Parc Oasis:

#01 to #05 floor - PARC OASIS JURONG EAST AVENUE 1 Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1991 1 1,200,000 1,227 Strata 01 to 05 978 Oct-12

Summerdale:

#06 to #10 floor - SUMMERDALE BOON LAY DRIVE Executive Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1997 1 1,130,000 1,399 Strata 06 to 10 808 Jan-13

#11 to #15 floor - SUMMERDALE BOON LAY DRIVE Executive Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 1997 1 1,100,000 1,399 Strata 11 to 15 786 Jan-13

The Centris

#11 to 15 floor - THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2006 1 1,380,000 1,238 Strata 11 to 15 1,115 Jun-13

#06 to #10 floor - THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2006 1 1,525,000 1,238 Strata 06 to 10 1,232 May-13

Ringo33
22-09-13, 17:27
I have also tried to tell you that investing in MK88 could see immediate gain from the moment you buy based on my price analysis in that area only to be snuffed at by "smart alecs" like you. In the end, I have solid figures to prove my foresight was right, what do you have to prove with your jgateway overpriced dog box?

ROFL!!!

J Gateway 1 month can make $100,000. How which one more power?

Regulators
22-09-13, 18:34
Just admit u r an idiot lah. Firstly, how you compare resale pricing n developer selling price. Secondly, how u compare prices of units of different size n more than twenty floors apart for new launches? You have not just proven yourself to be an idiot, but a stubborn idiot.

Below is your truly idiotic price comparison. :doh: :doh:

J GATEWAYGATEWAY DRIVECondominium22OCR99 yrs lease commencing from 20121 $985,100 678sqft Strata 01 to 05 1,453Jul-13

J GATEWAYGATEWAY DRIVECondominium22OCR99 yrs lease commencing from 2012 $1,092,000 689sqft Strata 21 to 25 1,585Aug-13

ROFL!!!

J Gateway 1 month can make $100,000. How which one more power?

Ringo33
22-09-13, 22:30
Just admit u r an idiot lah. Firstly, how you compare resale pricing n developer selling price. Secondly, how u compare prices of units of different size n more than twenty floors apart for new launches? You have not just proven yourself to be an idiot, but a stubborn idiot.

Below is your truly idiotic price comparison. :doh: :doh:

J GATEWAYGATEWAY DRIVECondominium22OCR99 yrs lease commencing from 20121 $985,100 678sqft Strata 01 to 05 1,453Jul-13

J GATEWAYGATEWAY DRIVECondominium22OCR99 yrs lease commencing from 2012 $1,092,000 689sqft Strata 21 to 25 1,585Aug-13

Its based on your idiotic methodology, what do you expect? :doh:

Regulators
22-09-13, 22:58
Just admit you are an idiot :doh: :doh:

sunrise
22-09-13, 23:02

wah! you chained yourself to your keyboard. 24hr asking for challenge.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 23:06
Just admit you are an idiot :doh: :doh:

cant believe you actually spend so much time digging out Jurong condo caveat to prove your own methodology as idiotic......this is painfully funny.

Regulators
22-09-13, 23:12
Just admit you are an idiot, go read your own posts n enjoy a laugh :D

cant believe you actually spend so much time digging out Jurong condo caveat to prove your own methodology as idiotic......this is painfully funny.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 23:33
Just admit you are an idiot, go read your own posts n enjoy a laugh :D

I was hoping that you will continue to talk about your sometime $10K sometime $15K rental income. Perhaps you are wise enough to know risk of embarrassing yourself further if you continue talking about it :)

Thats perhaps the smartest thing you have done for long while. keep it up.

Regulators
23-09-13, 00:31
You hv proven from ur posts to be an idiot , we just need to hear u admit it now :D

Of course I wouldn't expect an idiot like u to believe my rental income one month is your half year pay lol

I was hoping that you will continue to talk about your sometime $10K sometime $15K rental income. Perhaps you are wise enough to know risk of embarrassing yourself further if you continue talking about it :)

Thats perhaps the smartest thing you have done for long while. keep it up.

Ringo33
23-09-13, 10:55
You hv proven from ur posts to be an idiot , we just need to hear u admit it now :D

Of course I wouldn't expect an idiot like u to believe my rental income one month is your half year pay lol

Again I would like to remind you that it's really pointless and childish to keep making unsubstantiated claim about yourself and others.

Calling me idiot doesn't make your idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price any more credible so you should consider putting your energy into something more worthy for reading.

Why did you want to lie about your rental income? You might able to fool a few here but you know you can never fool yourself into believing it's true.

I am starting to feel sorry for you.

Regulators
23-09-13, 12:24
5 ptys with three bedrooms, 1 live in n the rest rented out. It doesnt take a genius to know how the $10-15k rental income is derived. That is why i say u r an idiot. What more, i was suggesting purchase of a 538sqft mk88 unit in July at less than $850k, a similar sized unit got transacted at $948k later, so what i said about paper gain the minute you buy at $800+k is a valid claim coz there is past trandaction to back up your future asking at $950k. What did a fool like you do later? U used the developer selling price of jgateway for units of different sizes n vastly different floors, calling that a paper gain, saying my theory based on that, which makes u Truly an idiot. Developer pricing a condo differently for high n low floor different sized units is very different from resale transaction price moving up for similar sized units which helps to constitute paper gain n helps to boost later bank valuations to a certain extent. The only reason why i am going at length to type all this basic stuff is to prove u r an idiot. Just admit that u r n an idiot coz u r truly one. :doh:
Again I would like to remind you that it's really pointless and childish to keep making unsubstantiated claim about yourself and others.

Calling me idiot doesn't make your idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price any more credible so you should consider putting your energy into something more worthy for reading.

Why did you want to lie about your rental income? You might able to fool a few here but you know you can never fool yourself into believing it's true.

astroboy8681
23-09-13, 12:28

without prejudice sore thumb, the one that everyone feels sorry for is really just you...and your keyboard

most, if not all replies to your postings are rebuttals. why? because no one is in sync with you anymore or never from the start to begin with...

you created such a hostile/degenerative environment some regulars are distancing themselves away from here... i'm a relative newbie but i'm already feeling this way...

for someone so conceited and constipated for like the longest time, can't you space out a little and apply "as within, so without" theory for yourself?
given the "within" in you, you could be left "without" friends... and all successful people establish good sensible friendships

as cliche it may sound, it's never too late to change... and many are hoping for your change :)

Ringo33
23-09-13, 12:43
5 ptys with three bedrooms, 1 live in n the rest rented out. It doesnt take a genius to know how the $10-15k rental income is derived. That is why i say u r an idiot. What more, i was suggesting purchase of a 538sqft mk88 unit in July at less than $850k, a similar sized unit got transacted at $948k later, so what i said about paper gain the minute you buy at $800+k is a valid claim coz there is past trandaction to back up your future asking at $950k. What did a fool like you do later? U used the developer selling price of jgateway for units of different sizes n vastly different floors, calling that a paper gain, saying my theory based on that, which makes u Truly an idiot. Developer pricing a condo differently for high n low floor different sized units is very different from resale transaction price moving up for similar sized units which helps to constitute paper gain n helps to boost later bank valuations to a certain extent. The only reason why i am going at length to type all this basic stuff is to prove u r an idiot. Just admit that u r n an idiot coz u r truly one. :doh:

Isnt my J Gateway example the same? In July a 600+ sqft was sold at around 980K, in August another similar size unit was sold at around 1.1m, which mean making around $100k per month? See the similarity?

Hhaha 5 properties huh? Before I ask you more questions, may I know are you seriously committed to 5 properties? Or are you just trying to smoke us with some primary school math questions and answer.

Ringo33
23-09-13, 12:45
without prejudice sore thumb, the one that everyone feels sorry for is really just you...and your keyboard

most, if not all replies to your postings are rebuttals. why? because no one is in sync with you anymore or never from the start to begin with...

you created such a hostile/degenerative environment some regulars are distancing themselves away from here... i'm a relative newbie but i'm already feeling this way...

for someone so conceited and constipated for like the longest time, can't you space out a little and apply "as within, so without" theory for yourself?
given the "within" in you, you could be left "without" friends... and all successful people establish good sensible friendships

as cliche it may sound, it's never too late to change... and many are hoping for your change :)

There is nothing in this post that is related to property. are you sure you are not in the wrong thread or forum.

Perhaps you should consider sammyboy or something because thats were entertainers and those seeking to entertained would hangout.

Regulators
23-09-13, 13:09
689sqft n 678sqft is similar sized property to you? Smaller sized unit on fifth floor n and bigger unit on 25th floor for new launch is fair comparison? Condo resale transaction price moving up is very different from developer selling high floor n low floor unit at different prices (think i said it countless times liao). That is why I say u r an idiot. :doh:

Isnt my J Gateway example the same? In July a 600+ sqft was sold at around 980K, in August another similar size unit was sold at around 1.1m, which mean making around $100k per month? See the similarity?

Hhaha 5 properties huh? Before I ask you more questions, may I know are you seriously committed to 5 properties? Or are you just trying to smoke us with some primary school math questions and answer.

astroboy8681
23-09-13, 13:58
There is nothing in this post that is related to property. are you sure you are not in the wrong thread or forum.

Perhaps you should consider sammyboy or something because thats were entertainers and those seeking to entertained would hangout.

yes you are right, my post is not property-related but it exposes thoroughly your flaws and deficiencies...

i suggest to everyone, regulators inclusive to not reply sore thumb for awhile hopefully his incessant ranting will dwindle off... :)

Ringo33
23-09-13, 14:01
689sqft n 678sqft is similar sized property to you? Smaller sized unit on fifth floor n and bigger unit on 25th floor for new launch is fair comparison? Condo resale transaction price moving up is very different from developer selling high floor n low floor unit at different prices (think i said it countless times liao). That is why I say u r an idiot. :doh:

If size, floor, facing, unit conditions etc doesnt matter to you in your MK88 comparison, then why should you bother about how I am comparing?
Anyway, I told you liao, my comparison is based on your idiotic methodology. All it need is to be idiotic thats all.

I am sure if next month a unit a MK88 sell at lower psf, you will give us idiotic v2.0 explanation and bla bla.

By then, maybe you will say you have 10 properties. :D

Regulators
23-09-13, 14:37
u never fail to make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are.:doh:

*The one who bought in 2007 n sold in 2013 is not the same person as a person who bought in july 2013 at $830k n hv another unit of the same size transact at $948k within that same period. For resale, valuers base their valuation on average price movement of units of similar size so if transaction prices move up for that condo, so does future valuations for that condo as a whole. Floor level n facing are secondary considerations for comparing prices of different units when they hv first determined a figure to work on. You claimed mk88 to stagnate in price, I hv shown u that it is not stagnant n pointed a good opportunity to make paper gain back in july. The $948k transaction u telling me will not boost average transacted price of units of that size?

What do you hv to show us apart from your nonsensical n idiotic rantings day in day out that bore everyone? I hv proven my point that there is cap gain prospects in the short term for mk88 backed by recent caveat, what hv u proven for jgateway apart from the fact that u r an idiot that knows next to nothing?

If size, floor, facing, unit conditions etc doesnt matter to you in your MK88 comparison, then why should you bother about how I am comparing?
Anyway, I told you liao, my comparison is based on your idiotic methodology. All it need is to be idiotic thats all.

I am sure if next month a unit a MK88 sell at lower psf, you will give us idiotic v2.0 explanation and bla bla.

By then, maybe you will say you have 10 properties. :D

Ringo33
23-09-13, 15:37
u never fail to make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are.:doh:

*The one who bought in 2007 n sold in 2013 is not the same person as a person who bought in july 2013 at $830k n hv another unit of the same size transact at $948k within that same period. For resale, valuers base their valuation on average price movement of units of similar size so if transaction prices move up for that condo, so does future valuations for that condo as a whole. Floor level n facing are secondary considerations for comparing prices of different units when they hv first determined a figure to work on. You claimed mk88 to stagnate in price, I hv shown u that it is not stagnant n pointed a good opportunity to make paper gain back in july. The $948k transaction u telling me will not boost average transacted price of units of that size?

What do you hv to show us apart from your nonsensical n idiotic rantings day in day out that bore everyone? I hv proven my point that there is cap gain prospects in the short term for mk88 backed by recent caveat, what hv u proven for jgateway apart from the fact that u r an idiot that knows next to nothing?

Like I said before its idiotic to compare transaction price of different units without factoring the condition, floor, facing, tenancy etc.

What if the following month transaction for MK88 drop? Could you say that if you buy MK88, you will instantly lose money the same way you say you instantly make money.

So if by your idiotic standard it is ok to make such comparison, then I will use the same idiotic methodology and apply to J Gateway and say that price appreciated by $100,000 in one month. Yes its idiotic, but that what its meant to be.

Ok, enough of entertainment.

Regulators
23-09-13, 17:13
This post doesn't make u less an idiot. Let me explain again. Valuers value based on average transacted prices for the project n an increase in transacted price for a similar sized unit means the average px has gone up. Valuers will start working on that increased average px to decide on new valuation for a similar sized unit in future n that is a fact.

In trying to debunk what I Said, u came up with a stupid analogy by taking developer selling px of a High floor bigger unit n compare with a super low floor smaller unit, don't you think you look so dumb by doing that? Since you are so thick in the head let me explain to you why that is stupid n dumb.

On why ur analogy is dumb, Firstly, developer selling px is not equal to resale price coz no owner has made any profit from the sale n avarage prices hv not moved coz all developer sales are to first owners. Secondly, u are using a bigger unit on high floor (above #20) n compare with a low floor smaller unit (below #05) to justify a gain (this is hilarious). Do u even know that developers price every floor higher by a few thousand dollars when they sell a project? Thirdly, mk88 is a very small project, do you expect a 3rd floor unit to be $100k cheaper than a 6th floor unit in a resale mkt? Also do u think a low floor unit can't be more expensive than a higher floor unit for a resale condo (as i hv illustrated with summerdale, centris n parc oasis)? This is the reason why Valuers rely more on the average transacted prices before looking at floor level n other aspects. Do you think valuers so free to chart the facing (which one is better ir worse) for each n every one of a 1000 unit condo before valuing a pty?

U understand why you are called an idiot now?

Like I said before its idiotic to compare transaction price of different units without factoring the condition, floor, facing, tenancy etc.

What if the following month transaction for MK88 drop? Could you say that if you buy MK88, you will instantly lose money the same way you say you instantly make money.

So if by your idiotic standard it is ok to make such comparison, then I will use the same idiotic methodology and apply to J Gateway and say that price appreciated by $100,000 in one month. Yes its idiotic, but that what its meant to be.

Ok, enough of entertainment.

Simi
23-09-13, 18:03

Hi astroboy

this thread was started by Ringo and that's the reason he is defending it to the end...therefore I don't find anything wrong with that

if Regulator and others are strongly against his view then after a few opposing postings that met up with strong resistance from the thread starter , they should stop and perhaps start their own thread.

Otherwise never ending :doh:

Ringo33
23-09-13, 18:14
This post doesn't make u less an idiot. Let me explain again. Valuers value based on average transacted prices for the project n an increase in transacted price for a similar sized unit means the average px has gone up. Valuers will start working on that increased average px to decide on new valuation for a similar sized unit in future n that is a fact.

In trying to debunk what I Said, u came up with a stupid analogy by taking developer selling px of a High floor bigger unit n compare with a super low floor smaller unit, don't you think you look so dumb by doing that? Since you are so thick in the head let me explain to you why that is stupid n dumb.

On why ur analogy is dumb, Firstly, developer selling px is not equal to resale price coz no owner has made any profit from the sale n avarage prices hv not moved coz all developer sales are to first owners. Secondly, u are using a bigger unit on high floor (above #20) n compare with a low floor smaller unit (below #05) to justify a gain (this is hilarious). Do u even know that developers price every floor higher by a few thousand dollars when they sell a project? Thirdly, mk88 is a very small project, do you expect a 3rd floor unit to be $100k cheaper than a 6th floor unit in a resale mkt? Also do u think a low floor unit can't be more expensive than a higher floor unit for a resale condo (as i hv illustrated with summerdale, centris n parc oasis)? This is the reason why Valuers rely more on the average transacted prices before looking at floor level n other aspects. Do you think valuers so free to chart the facing (which one is better ir worse) for each n every one of a 1000 unit condo before valuing a pty?

U understand why you are called an idiot now?

I have already told you countless times that by using your idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price for MK88; where you totally disregards factors such as floor level, conditions, facing, my example is mean to be idiotic too. So I am not sure why are you wasting so much of your time to prove that yours is less idiotic than mine.

I am not sure why do you even want to use valuation process to prove your idiotic methodology is correct. Do you mean that when buyers of J Gateway take bank loan their bank doesnt do their own valuation?

Again, please stop wasting so much of your time to prove that yours example is less idiotic than mine because I intentionally make mine more idiotic to let you see the obvious.

shauntanzs
23-09-13, 18:29
There is no absolute right or wrong, just different perspective in life.
Some like it new, some dun like to wait. Some think iskander is a no brainier, some think Malaysia properties are hopeless.
The only thing is when defending become winning or losing, there is no meaning to the facts anymore.

Cheers guys!

k00L
23-09-13, 18:59
cant believe that ringo33 spent the whole weekend spewing this slew of posts, while the rest of singapore is immersed in F1 race fun.
Here I have something to share :
- took a group of overseas visitors to boon tong kee at river valley road before F1, most like the vibes of this neighborhood, and some queried about properties in this area. I couldnt imagine myself bringing them to Jurong for dinner and have dinner in midst of oil refineries
- met up a businessman at F1 event. He recently relocated his office from tuas to a more centralized RCR location - why? singaporeans are picky and choose jobs based on location - he has a better catchment of good job candidates once moving there.
- I think the way to play the JLD story to be vested in foreign workers dormitories in Jurong - there is a SGX-listed stock called centurion group in this domain. The stock price has been going up.
- Sulphur dioxide pollution in Jurong is worst in Singapore - for any expat who relocates from Beijing(or any major cities in China) to Singapore, they will think twice before next to oil refineries

ringo33 is slewing so much hatred in this thread that bad karma has bestowed the western dragon - from Capitaland HQ to roof collapsing... not sure what gonna happen next - God bless this western dragon....

lajia
23-09-13, 19:19
That's why foreigners only invest in city. Don't u know that? Everywhere the same. If u go Melbourne, KL, London, etc, chances are u will invest in city.

Another misconception, oil refineries are in Jurong Island, not Jurong. Just like saying pasir ris is pulau ubin. If u like to go there, when u reach Jurong, drive another 15-20km and then go over the bridge if they allow u to go over.

For SO2, check out NEA website for more details and see for yourself....it depends on wind direction also. Sometimes east, sometimes central, etc...:2cents:

cant believe that ringo33 spent the whole weekend spewing this slew of posts, while the rest of singapore is immersed in F1 race fun.
- took a group of overseas visitors to boon tong kee at river valley road before F1, most like the vibes of this neighborhood, and some queried about properties in this area. I couldnt imagine myself bringing them to Jurong for dinner and have dinner in midst of oil refineries
- met up a businessman at F1 event. He recently relocated his office from tuas to a more centralized RCR location - why? singaporeans are picky and choose jobs based on location - he has a better catchment of good job candidates once moving there.
- I think the way to play the JLD story to be vested in foreign workers dormitories in Jurong - there is a SGX-listed stock called centurion group in this domain. The stock price has been going up.
- Sulphur dioxide pollution in Jurong is worst in Singapore - for any expat who relocates from Beijing(or any major cities in China) to Singapore, they will think twice before next to oil refineries

ringo33 is slewing so much hatred in this thread that bad karma has bestowed the western dragon - from Capitaland HQ to roof collapsing... not sure what gonna happen next - God bless this western dragon....

walkthetiger
23-09-13, 19:34
There is no absolute right or wrong, just different perspective in life.
Some like it new, some dun like to wait. Some think iskander is a no brainier, some think Malaysia properties are hopeless.
The only thing is when defending become winning or losing, there is no meaning to the facts anymore.

Cheers guys!

Right, there are better things to do in life....cheers too.

Ringo33
23-09-13, 20:11

What you do in your free time is non of our concern. If you wish to talk about that then perhaps you could start a thread about where you go and who you are entertaining. I think there are other forummers here who are very into talking about such things, I am sure you should know where to find them.

And I am not sure if it is due to the lack of tertiary education or just plain lazy, if have something negative to talk about Jurong development, then perhaps you could back up what you said with some facts instead of sprouting nonsense like they are true.

Like I said, facts please, not some pointless speculation.

eng81157
24-09-13, 08:49
What you do in your free time is non of our concern. If you wish to talk about that then perhaps you could start a thread about where you go and who you are entertaining. I think there are other forummers here who are very into talking about such things, I am sure you should know where to find them.

And I am not sure if it is due to the lack of tertiary education or just plain lazy, if have something negative to talk about Jurong development, then perhaps you could back up what you said with some facts instead of sprouting nonsense like they are true.

Like I said, facts please, not some pointless speculation.

i love this - "pointless speculation". aren't all your ramblings on JLD's rental yield and D15 coast reclamation pointless speculation that aren't backed up by facts?

can't see the branch in your eye eh?

DKSG
24-09-13, 14:20
Reposted from Reporter2 :

http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/icons/favicon.gif Buyers snap up units at Thomson Three, beating expectations
http://www.straitstimes.com/archive/...tions-20130921 (http://www.straitstimes.com/archive/saturday/premium/money/story/buyers-snap-units-thomson-three-beating-expectations-20130921)

Buyers snap up units at Thomson Three, beating expectations

Published on Sep 21, 2013

By Melissa Tan

SALES at UOL Group's 99-year leasehold Thomson Three project were better than expected at its preview yesterday. Buyers snapped up 160 out of the 200 units launched for sale through balloting as at 6pm yesterday.

That figure was "way above expectation", said Savills Singapore research head Alan Cheong.

He added that the market had been expecting the project at Bright Hill Drive to move between 80 and 120 units on its first day of sales.

Thomson Three, a joint venture between UOL Group and Singapore Land, consists of 435 apartments and 10 strata semi-detached houses.

The average selling price was $1,350 per sq ft (psf) yesterday. The most popular condo units were the larger three-bedders and the four-bedders, UOL said.

The project also moved two of the semi-detached houses, at $3.3 million and $3.4 million.

Madam Serena Goh, 40, who bought a 732 sq ft two-bedder unit at $1,374 psf for investment, said the project's location is appealing. It is near the upcoming Upper Thomson MRT station.

"Thomson is a mature estate, you hardly find high-rise condos... it's a very safe bet," said the sales manager.

Mr Cheong said that buyers were likely more optimistic after the United States Federal Reserve said on Thursday that it would maintain its monetary stimulus programme.

"UOL happened to time it (the launch) very well. Interest rate fears have subsided and people are more confident," he said.

However, Colliers International research head Chia Siew Chuin said it was too early to say whether the sales at Thomson Three signalled a pick-up in market sentiment.

All eyes are now on CapitaLand's Sky Vue project in Bishan, due to be launched on Sept 28.

Consultants expect new home sales for this month to come in at above 1,000 units.

UOL will release between 120 and 150 more units at Thomson Three for sale today.

[email protected]

When you bought a Jurong PC more expensive than a Thomson PC, you must stay in front of the computer and defend the decision ALL THE WAY!

Just ask around, between a $1,350 Thomson and a $1,550 Jurong (thereabouts or even same price), which would most people buy ?

At least 96 of the 100 investors polled in my office choose Thomson.

Which would you choose ?

DKSG
PS : From now on, I will only post facts, figures and not enter into any discussion or argument with anyone here.

lajia
24-09-13, 15:32
what fact is that? is like doing a closed door survey u call fact? If your office is in Jurong, chances are, the preference will be opposite, get it?

Thomson so big, so if location is 1.5km from nearest mrt, whereas for Jurong, the mrt is less than 50m, the result still the same??? normal investor will choose Jurong...i say normal investor. you still dont get it do you? investor will normally look at where the job creation is and where rental market is better...:o

When you bought a Jurong PC more expensive than a Thomson PC, you must stay in front of the computer and defend the decision ALL THE WAY!

Just ask around, between a $1,350 Thomson and a $1,550 Jurong (thereabouts or even same price), which would most people buy ?

At least 96 of the 100 investors polled in my office choose Thomson.

Which would you choose ?

DKSG
PS : From now on, I will only post facts, figures and not enter into any discussion or argument with anyone here.

DKSG
24-09-13, 15:37
Facts :

Thomson Three 2BR selling for average price $1,3xx-$14xx psf.
Jurong PC sold for $1,xxx (fill in the blanks yourself since you bought, so you know the fact).

Facts :

You ask your colleague whether they will buy a 1,2,3 BR in Thomson Three or Jurong PC at the same price. See what they answer. I did mine already and posted their answers here.

Facts :

Bishan PC selling for $1,350-$1,550 psf 1BR.

Thats all the facts I can gather now.

DKSG

Ringo33
24-09-13, 15:44
Maybe your colleagues are just patronizing you to prevent any possible confrontation. :D

Ultimately, it is the take up rate during launch that counts, not cheap talking and polls.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 15:46
Facts :

Jurong PC sold for $1,xxx (fill in the blanks yourself since you bought, so you know the fact).

Facts :

You ask your colleague whether they will buy a 1,2,3 BR in Thomson Three or Jurong PC at the same price. See what they answer. I did mine already and posted their answers here.

Facts :

DKSG

The problem is not with the facts, but your interpretation of the facts.

Ask your colleague? You colleague doesnt represent the market and buying momentum, and that is a FACT.

DKSG
24-09-13, 15:53
The problem is not with the facts, but your interpretation of the facts.

Ask your colleague? You colleague doesnt represent the market and buying momentum, and that is a FACT.

It is a fact that my colleagues doesnt represent the market.

The fact I am saying is xx number of people think this way.

That's all. Dont be too defensive. You can do you own survey of net worht $1 million and see what you get and share here.

The fact I am posting is Thomson Three sold for $1,350 psf average.

That's all.

DKSG

Shawn
24-09-13, 15:54
Hahaha even if you offer me $1000psf for Jurong condo no matter how posh it is, I will not even step into the showflat dont talk about buying it.

Only people like Ringo who probably is still blowing his nose while he was a kid while I am already heavily invested in properties, will buy Jurong. Buy with both your eyes closed end up u will lose all your money in the long run.

At the psf rate u buying, I doubt u will see any appreciation in the long run. The developer has eaten up all your future profits, while u are left with the bones.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 15:58
Just a quick recap

The recent opening of JEM Mall and the sold out success of J Gateway is an indication that the beautiful Western Dragon is finally awake. In the coming weeks and months, you will noticed an increase in viewing activities in your estate, and you will get many call from property agents trying to solicit you to sell you property, and some might even make you an indecent offer for your unit.

What we are seeing in 2013 is only the 1st wave of the JLD effect, the next wave will come in 2014, when the VVIPs from MND BCA and AVA move into JEM

In Fengshui, we believe that if the land is occupied by VVIP, the estates in around the area will prosperous. Dont believe? Just look at the property prices of places where ministers and banking and property tycoon live.

The 3rd wave will come in 2015, this is when NTFGH/JCH TOP and LTA will also announce the details and alignment of the Jurong Region MRT Line, and Cross Region Line. Those property located within 5km radius will huat big time in 2015.

The 4th and final wave will come in 2016/7 when STB, URA, MND make a big announcement on the development on the Lakeside District theme park. Details of the theme park is sketchy at the moment, but rest assure that when STB, EDB, URA NPark and other ministry are involved, it will be BIG.

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/180/9sx6.jpg

DKSG
24-09-13, 16:01
Hahaha even if you offer me $1000psf for Jurong condo no matter how posh it is, I will not even step into the showflat dont talk about buying it.

Only people like Ringo who probably is still blowing his nose while he was a kid while I am already heavily invested in properties, will buy Jurong. Buy with both your eyes closed end up u will lose all your money in the long run.

At the psf rate u buying, I doubt u will see any appreciation in the long run. The developer has eaten up all your future profits, while u are left with the bones.

His own "appreciation" of the condo is sufficient to make himself happy!
Look at the way he stake his life on this thread you know already.

When the Thomson Three sold at $1,350 psf average, can you imagine the shock to our friend ? When the Bishan PC purported want to sell at $1,4xx psf, can you imagine the the shock ?

DKSG

astroboy8681
24-09-13, 16:02
Just a quick recap

Let the deluded stay delusional...
Let the sore thumb continue his incessant ranting...

This island can only be better with "it" and his minute comrades around...

His comrade: normal investor... Lmao other investors out of JLD are abnormal!

Always choose the wrong keyword in their defense :D

Best of luck

DKSG
24-09-13, 16:02
Just a quick recap

Wow! Nice plans!

By then, Jurong will be able to command $1,8xx by 2020 !

DKSG

Shawn
24-09-13, 16:08
His own "appreciation" of the condo is sufficient to make himself happy!
Look at the way he stake his life on this thread you know already.

When the Thomson Three sold at $1,350 psf average, can you imagine the shock to our friend ? When the Bishan PC purported want to sell at $1,4xx psf, can you imagine the the shock ?

DKSG

He is hallucinating that the government will spend billions on Jurong while forsaking East Coast which has been traditionally a safe haven for property investors. He is dreaming on a flying carpet. Let him living in his dreams and counting money from hell, if he cant get the real money of course.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 16:14
It is a fact that my colleagues doesnt represent the market.

The fact I am saying is xx number of people think this way.

That's all. Dont be too defensive. You can do you own survey of net worht $1 million and see what you get and share here.

The fact I am posting is Thomson Three sold for $1,350 psf average.

That's all.

DKSG

There is really nothing to be defensive because launch take up rate and masterplan will speak for itself. What exciting projects are there in thomson and Bishan?

How many property do you have in your shopping cart right now? Got space for T3 and SV?

elmo
24-09-13, 16:20
Usually, a product is more expensive when it is obviously the better one. E.g. in the case of a larger TV screen vs. a smaller TV screen, the larger screen has a more expensive price to inch ratio. However, this is not observed in the private property market now and this is perhaps an anomaly situation. If you observe in the HDB market, the 2BR indeed has a lower psf than the 5BR. It is obviously not wise to compare HDB to private properties. However, it appears that HDB did not try to exploit the 2BR buyers the way private developers are exploiting the private studio units buyers. Perhaps, when market do return to normacy (i.e. no frenzy buying etc), the bigger units are likely to catch up in terms of having the same/closer psf for the same project.

It is thus best to avoid the overpriced studios for investment for now. The 1BR/2BR were overpriced by the developers. Just because it is smaller, it is higher in psf. This is not a rational market phenomenon.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 16:20
He is hallucinating that the government will spend billions on Jurong while forsaking East Coast which has been traditionally a safe haven for property investors. He is dreaming on a flying carpet. Let him living in his dreams and counting money from hell, if he cant get the real money of course.

for the benefit of those who are keen on reading what you said, I think you might want to attached the land use plan map so that they know what you talking about

such as

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6717/5e1a.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9328/agaf.jpg

Also government didnt actually spend billions into Jurong to create Jurong. Jurong itself is already created long before you started selling snake oil. In fact, they actually the ripe billions from private developers. I think Sim Lian paid $700m just for the office site along Venture Ave.

Simi
24-09-13, 16:29

If there are people offering you, please let me know or pass it to me :D

Thank you

your post : even if you offer me $1000psf for Jurong condo no matter how posh it is, I will not even step into the showflat dont talk about buying it.

** went to dig into waste paper basket also cant find such an offer **

Shawn
24-09-13, 16:35
If there are people offering you, please let me know or pass it to me :D

Thank you

your post : even if you offer me $1000psf for Jurong condo no matter how posh it is, I will not even step into the showflat dont talk about buying it.

** went to dig into waste paper basket also cant find such an offer **

Seems like SIMI is Ringo the same person hahahaha. Both are so active with the same speed at answering to forum. Anyway, u can try the older condos at Jurong u can probably get one around $1000psf.

But my advise, before u buy, u better check whether the ceiling is defective and might collapse anytime soon. Sorry i m just joking hahah.

VS
24-09-13, 16:36
WOW, so much industrial land in the west.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 16:38
Wow! Nice plans!

By then, Jurong will be able to command $1,8xx by 2020 !

DKSG

psf is irrelevant in today market, its the quantum.

Seahill along west coast is already selling above 1900psf, why stop at $1800psf?

Simi
24-09-13, 16:52
Seems like SIMI is Ringo the same person hahahaha. Both are so active with the same speed at answering to forum. Anyway, u can try the older condos at Jurong u can probably get one around $1000psf.

But my advise, before u buy, u better check whether the ceiling is defective and might collapse anytime soon. Sorry i m just joking hahah.

Keep on guessing Mate on Seems like SIMI is Ringo the same person

your 1st post If and 2nd post seems

Its obvious you are not one that favors the West

you only joining in here to daunt and have fun

elmo
24-09-13, 16:53

Seahill along west coast is already selling above 1900psf, why stop at $1800psf?

indeed, homes are getting smaller and thus quantum is smaller. that i agreed. however, i do question the premium 1BR/2BR has over the bigger units in terms of psf. Usually in the same project, the bigger units are in better location yet command lower in terms of psf. This mispricing is only possible in a irrational market.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 16:56
WOW, so much industrial land in the west.

West is very big and its getting bigger and deeper.

Which part of west are you looking at?

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6826/iwwb.jpg

mermaid
24-09-13, 17:01

I noticed tat u r a very contradictory person.
yr 1st sentence told us tat psf is irrelevant.
yr 2nd sentence justified yr grounds based on psf.

dun always be too eager to shoot at others defensively. tink b4 u type.

btw, it doesn't mean tat when west coast is selling at 1.9kpsf, Jurong must sell higher.

my fwen has a mm in west coast clementiwoods. far fm mrt. 550sqft tenanting at 3.6k. So can J gateway fight tis price?

Ringo33
24-09-13, 17:13
indeed, homes are getting smaller and thus quantum is smaller. that i agreed. however, i do question the premium 1BR/2BR has over the bigger units in terms of psf. Usually in the same project, the bigger units are in better location yet command lower in terms of psf. This mispricing is only possible in a irrational market.

Different market segment. compact size apartments are lifestyle products which are targeted at single and childless couple who enjoy living close to transport hub and amenities. Psf is high to buy and also to rent.

Future is looking bright for MM in Jurong as there is a major lack of MM supply in the area. At the moment, only Caspian has MM, then there is the Lakefront which will TOP 2014/5. But none will be able to beat the prime location of J Gateway.

Here are actually rental transaction of MM apartment island wide for comparison. For D22 caspian, its rental is actually very high.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4932/30pj.jpg

Ringo33
24-09-13, 17:15

btw, it doesn't mean tat when west coast is selling at 1.9kpsf, Jurong must sell higher.

my fwen has a mm in west coast clementiwoods. far fm mrt. 550sqft tenanting at 3.6k. So can J gateway fight tis price?

you should not just read what I wrote, but also what I am reply to.
So please dont contradict what i said but your own selective reading.

550sqft is not MM.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5731/6buk.jpg

Ringo33
24-09-13, 17:23
Keep on guessing Mate on Seems like SIMI is Ringo the same person

your 1st post If and 2nd post seems

Its obvious you are not one that favors the West

you only joining in here to daunt and have fun

shawn was caught by Ringo using dummy account to praise himself.

mermaid
24-09-13, 17:26
you should not just read what I wrote, but also what I am reply to.
So please dont contradict what i said but your own selective reading.

550sqft is not MM.

I am responding to yr post #1090 in full; it is definitely not selective reading.

550sqft at $3.6k means tat a mm equiv to J gateway will nid to fetch a rental rate of $3.1k-$3.2k.

u r confident tat Jurong is better den west coast, hence if I invest in a mm in J gateway, I shd be expecting a rental of at least a $3.2k. however, if you feel tat it is unable to comment such yield, I will be puzzled as to wats the whole hoo ha abt J gateway is all abt.

clemdale24
24-09-13, 17:28
One fair statement. Jurong will always be jurong. should prices in jurong go up, likewise prices in other areas will also go up. it wont make sense and will never make sense for jurong to be priced the same as east coast/ katong/ thomson/ bishan/ kallang/ and all other city fringe areas no matter how established it may be in the future. cos afterall its it still an industrial town. not light industry, but industry that is heavy enough to pollute surrounding air. no one from outside of jurong or outside the west of singapore will move to jurong just for the new developments in jurong such as JEM, which is currently CLOSED. haha.

DKSG
24-09-13, 17:31

Nothing contradictory when you understand how a person feels after buying a $17xx MM in Jurong and then read from newspaper that Bishan MM selling for $1,4xx, Thomson MM selling for $1,4xx. And then many many more much nearer town MM selling for lesser than $1,7xx.

I believe you can understand that feeling la!

We are just here to give balance out the view so that innocent readers (maybe not that many of them) wont get misled and start paying $1,7xx, $1,8xx, $1,9xx for Jurong MMs. And also informing everyone that there are other choice locations going for less.

But if after knowing these, people still choose to buy Jurong at $1,7xx, $1,8xx, etc, it is their personal choice lo! We just do whatever we feel is correct - that is to inform everyone of their choices.

Which is in line with the title of the thread - Beware! (of cheaper alternatives to Jurong MM at $1,7xx) ...

Right?

DKSG

DKSG
24-09-13, 17:33
One fair statement. Jurong will always be jurong. should prices in jurong go up, likewise prices in other areas will also go up. it wont make sense and will never make sense for jurong to be priced the same as east coast/ katong/ thomson/ bishan/ kallang/ and all other city fringe areas no matter how established it may be in the future. cos afterall its it still an industrial town. not light industry, but industry that is heavy enough to pollute surrounding air. no one from outside of jurong or outside the west of singapore will move to jurong just for the new developments in jurong such as JEM, which is currently CLOSED. haha.

You sane statements already set you on the path to a Guru!

DKSG

Ringo33
24-09-13, 17:37
One fair statement. Jurong will always be jurong. should prices in jurong go up, likewise prices in other areas will also go up. it wont make sense and will never make sense for jurong to be priced the same as east coast/ katong/ thomson/ bishan/ kallang/ and all other city fringe areas no matter how established it may be in the future. cos afterall its it still an industrial town. not light industry, but industry that is heavy enough to pollute surrounding air. no one from outside of jurong or the west of singapore will move to jurong just for the new developments in jurong such as JEM, which is currently CLOSED. haha.

Your thinking is similar to DKSG, only jurong will always be jurong, the rest of the island can be transformed. But no offence, I think you are under estimating the will and ability of our urban planner MND. Tanjong Rhu use to be a shipyard not too long ago, Bishan cemetery? Look at what happen now?

And please dont make the same mistake as DKSG, Jurong property prices are not ALL $1700psf only a selective unit at J Gateway are sold above $1700. Hence its important to get this facts right first because discounting the growth potential of Jurong properties.

As for the heavy industry? Looks like you havent update yourself with type of industry that are currently operating out of western region.

elmo
24-09-13, 17:40
Different market segment. compact size apartments are lifestyle products which are targeted at single and childless couple who enjoy living close to transport hub and amenities. Psf is high to buy and also to rent.

The premium is at least $150 psf and perhaps close to $250 psf higher for the same project. I.e. if the bigger units are says $1300psf and the studios will be $1500psf. This is a very high difference. Thus, in a way, the smaller units are actually subsidizing the bigger units. I do not think this premium will continue to be supported in the future. Yes for now because there's a shortage of MM/Studios units. However, this mispricing is not norm. There is more value buying a bigger unit than a smaller unit for now.

DKSG
24-09-13, 17:42
Your thinking is similar to DKSG, only jurong will always be jurong, the rest of the island can be transformed. But no offence, I think you are under estimating the will and ability of our urban planner MND. Tanjong Rhu use to be a shipyard not too long ago, Bishan cemetery? Look at what happen now?

And please dont make the same mistake as DKSG, Jurong property prices are not ALL $1700psf only a selective unit at J Gateway are sold above $1700. Hence its important to get this facts right first because discounting the growth potential of Jurong properties.

As for the heavy industry? Looks like you havent update yourself with type of industry that are currently operating out of western region.

Even if we use $1,6xx instead of $1,7xx, the comments are still the same.

Jurong MM price same as (or more ex) Bishan MM price is a fact!
Jurong MM price same as (or more ex) Thomson MM price is also a fact!

I predict (this one not fact but my prediction) that Jurong prices will not exceed $1,9xx psf before 2026! If others predict otherwise, I am sure we dont mind hearing and assessing.

DKSG

mermaid
24-09-13, 17:49
Even if we use $1,6xx instead of $1,7xx, the comments are still the same.

Jurong MM price same as (or more ex) Bishan MM price is a fact!
Jurong MM price same as (or more ex) Thomson MM price is also a fact!

I predict (this one not fact but my prediction) that Jurong prices will not exceed $1,9xx psf before 2026! If others predict otherwise, I am sure we dont mind hearing and assessing.

DKSG

actually at the end of the day, the issue is not of whether Jurong can sell for $1900psf onot.
so wat if it can? I dun care.

J gateway owners earn $300psf ($1900 - $1600)
assume Jurong surpass RCR, Bishan owners can oni sell at $1800psf.

so wat? Bishan owners will still earn $400psf ($1800 - $1400) which is MORE!!! :scared-4:

Ringo33
24-09-13, 17:49
Nothing contradictory when you understand how a person feels after buying a $17xx MM in Jurong and then read from newspaper that Bishan MM selling for $1,4xx, Thomson MM selling for $1,4xx. And then many many more much nearer town MM selling for lesser than $1,7xx.

I believe you can understand that feeling la!

We are just here to give balance out the view so that innocent readers (maybe not that many of them) wont get misled and start paying $1,7xx, $1,8xx, $1,9xx for Jurong MMs. And also informing everyone that there are other choice locations going for less.

But if after knowing these, people still choose to buy Jurong at $1,7xx, $1,8xx, etc, it is their personal choice lo! We just do whatever we feel is correct - that is to inform everyone of their choices.

Which is in line with the title of the thread - Beware! (of cheaper alternatives to Jurong MM at $1,7xx) ...

Right?

DKSG

Please do not speculate on what I bought as you have nothing but thin air to prove. And please dont corrupt the mind of those gullible citizens here to believe that J Gateway are all sold at $1700psf

Since the launch of J Gateway, you have been talking about "picking up" many properties in Singapore. How many have you purchased? Trizon good buy? The Sail good buy? D15 good buy? Now SV also good buy. I hope you have a large enough shopping cart to hold your "to buy properties" and make sure call the bank to up your credit card credit limit before checking out.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 17:57
The premium is at least $150 psf and perhaps close to $250 psf higher for the same project. I.e. if the bigger units are says $1300psf and the studios will be $1500psf. This is a very high difference. Thus, in a way, the smaller units are actually subsidizing the bigger units. I do not think this premium will continue to be supported in the future. Yes for now because there's a shortage of MM/Studios units. However, this mispricing is not norm. There is more value buying a bigger unit than a smaller unit for now.

That is the same for all mass market project, regardless whether its MM or not. 2 bedder psf will always be higher than 3 bedder, 3b higher than 4br and so on. Of course I am talking about similar floor and similar facing rather than top and bottom floor comparison.

In terms of rental, it is the same. for smaller apartment, the PSF rental per month will be much higher than larger apartment, hence that will justify for the high psf that you bought.

Bigger unit will allow you to have larger capital gain because of the sheer size, small apartment will give your higher rental yield. its a different play.

So the question is, do you buy 1 large apartment or several smaller apartment. Over the past 5 to 7 years, I think its obvious that smaller apartments are the winners.

lajia
24-09-13, 18:15
you are in denial stage and you are living in your own world....this is the fact. many say they will not step into Jurong PC show flat la, their colleagues will rather buy thomson if it is same price or even higher....blah blah blah. you call this fact??

Let me inform you politely. the fact is J Gateway was sold out in 1 day, and it is during Preview right, maybe i get it wrong...pardon me if so. This is the fact. So does your colleagues represent those 1 mil and above net worth that is representative?? Or do you now going to assume that those who purchased J Gateway are going to default and they are all below your so called 1mil net worth? So is your colleague survey group accurate or is those few hundreds of ppl who queue and buy more accurate?

Thomson and whatever bishan property launch. Let see if it is sold out in 1 day. why, it should be sold out in half a day because it is lower than J Gateway and it is deem as more better choice for investors...Let see huh, nothing to be defend about, and i am just looking at facts, i'm not vested in J gateway if you assume. I like to point out others who are biased in their view and i try to offer alternate prospectives :2cents:

Facts :

Facts :

Facts :

DKSG

shauntanzs
24-09-13, 19:25
you are in denial stage and you are living in your own world....this is the fact. many say they will not step into Jurong PC show flat la, their colleagues will rather buy thomson if it is same price or even higher....blah blah blah. you call this fact??

Let me inform you politely. the fact is J Gateway was sold out in 1 day, and it is during Preview right, maybe i get it wrong...pardon me if so. This is the fact. So does your colleagues represent those 1 mil and above net worth that is representative?? Or do you now going to assume that those who purchased J Gateway are going to default and they are all below your so called 1mil net worth? So is your colleague survey group accurate or is those few hundreds of ppl who queue and buy more accurate?

Thomson and whatever bishan property launch. Let see if it is sold out in 1 day. why, it should be sold out in half a day because it is lower than J Gateway and it is deem as more better choice for investors...Let see huh, nothing to be defend about, and i am just looking at facts, i'm not vested in J gateway if you assume. I like to point out others who are biased in their view and i try to offer alternate prospectives :2cents:

JG sold out in 1 day because no TDSR mah.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 19:41
JG sold out in 1 day because no TDSR mah.

That's the best excuses but then again sky habitat has been sitting there for more that a year now. They should have been sold by now.

elmo
25-09-13, 09:09
That is the same for all mass market project, regardless whether its MM or not. 2 bedder psf will always be higher than 3 bedder, 3b higher than 4br and so on. Of course I am talking about similar floor and similar facing rather than top and bottom floor comparison.

In terms of rental, it is the same. for smaller apartment, the PSF rental per month will be much higher than larger apartment, hence that will justify for the high psf that you bought.

Bigger unit will allow you to have larger capital gain because of the sheer size, small apartment will give your higher rental yield. its a different play.

So the question is, do you buy 1 large apartment or several smaller apartment. Over the past 5 to 7 years, I think its obvious that smaller apartments are the winners.

My point is that it is not norm. It is like saying penny stocks will always make more monies than blue chips. It is true now but it will not be true forever. My point is that currently the penny stocks are overpriced as compared to blue chips. This analogy might not be directly applicable in the smaller vs bigger properties scenario.

To answer your question, I will buy 1 large apartment. This is due to the ABSD for multiple properties and the lower psf for larger apartment.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 09:19
My point is that it is not norm. It is like saying penny stocks will always make more monies than blue chips. It is true now but it will not be true forever. My point is that currently the penny stocks are overpriced as compared to blue chips. This analogy might not be directly applicable in the smaller vs bigger properties scenario.

To answer your question, I will buy 1 large apartment. This is due to the ABSD for multiple properties and the lower psf for larger apartment.

This is norm for all project that had mm apartment not just j gateway. Every property in Singapore can be overprice depending who you ask and it is subjective. At the end of the dayiit's all about demand and supply. Price goes up when there are more demand than supply and vice versa

ABSD and other cooling measures are actually driving investors towards MM because they can't afford large down payment and Absd. To avoid Absd that only happen if you are buying your first property which is not investment

elmo
25-09-13, 09:31
This is norm for all project that had mm apartment not just j gateway. Every property in Singapore can be overprice depending who you ask and it is subjective. At the end of the dayiit's all about demand and supply. Price goes up when there are more demand than supply and vice versa

ABSD and other cooling measures are actually driving investors towards MM because they can't afford large down payment and Absd. To avoid Absd that only happen if you are buying your first property which is not investment

The last statement you made is exactly why MM is overpriced as compared to bigger apartments. Are these cooling measures in place forever? If not, it is likely that the psf for properties in the same project to start to narrow. This is my point. The better product is a decent 2BR+Study, not a MM. Market forces will switch. Now, you are right. But this trend is not forever.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 09:54
t.
The last statement you made is exactly why MM is overpriced as compared to bigger apartments. Are these cooling measures in place forever? If not, it is likely that the psf for properties in the same project to start to narrow. This is my point. The better product is a decent 2BR+Study, not a MM. Market forces will switch. Now, you are right. But this trend is not forever.

Different product caters for different market segment you cant just say which one is better.
2+ s is better in terms of flexibility in rental that does mean it's price will shoot through the roof.

Actually it is also wrong to say the Mm are penny stock because they offer higher dividend in the form of rental as compared to larger apartment. Perhaps reits might be more appropriate.

What you said about MM is not correct either because MM has been doing very well since before absd and what is driving the demand is actually the rental yield and lower quantum And as long as yield continue to be high investors will always have interest for such product and more importantly there will always be budget conscious buyers in the market looking for low quantum investment.

elmo
25-09-13, 10:43
t.

Different product caters for different market segment you cant just say which one is better.
2+ s is better in terms of flexibility in rental that does mean it's price will shoot through the roof.

Actually it is also wrong to say the Mm are penny stock because they offer higher dividend in the form of rental as compared to larger apartment. Perhaps reits might be more appropriate.

What you said about MM is not correct either because MM has been doing very well since before absd and what is driving the demand is actually the rental yield and lower quantum And as long as yield continue to be high investors will always have interest for such product and more importantly there will always be budget conscious buyers in the market looking for low quantum investment.

I must admit I didnt follow MM market closely over the years. Are you able to share if the premium has increased lately or has always largely been the same? My impression is that it has increased and thus, i think it is overpriced than larger sized apartment on a psf basis.

DKSG
25-09-13, 11:13

Never try to talk sense to someone who bought an "overpriced" Jurong MM. Just let them live in their own world.

DKSG

Regulators
25-09-13, 11:19
For someone who justifies his purchase based on quantum , I think developers should build 300sqft MM n sell them for $700k instead as there will always be enough fools out there to bite.

Never try to talk sense to someone who bought an "overpriced" Jurong MM. Just let them live in their own world.

DKSG

DKSG
25-09-13, 11:26
For someone who justifies his purchase based on quantum , I think developers should build 300sqft MM n sell them for $700k instead as there will always be enough fools out there to bite.

We have to try and be understanding.
If you have only $700K budget and there are really no other properties you can buy, and you already MTB-ed for so long. Even if developer build a 200sqft SMM (super MM) and sell you at $3,500 psf, you also have to buy.

That's the problem with investors with too low a budget. And that is what the developers are targeting to grab their monies. And government is making is more gan cheong for these MTBs by threatening CMs every now and then.

Like what Mr Quek says : If you dont buy now, tomorrow you will have to pay more! But what he never say is " some developers already charging you for the tomorrow until 2026!".

We should be glad of our knowledge, experience, investment level and judgement that we do not fall under the 200 sqft $3,500 psf also must buy category.

Amitabha...

DKSG

clemdale24
25-09-13, 11:34
So ringo you're saying that one day jurong PC will sell at higher psf than RCR regions like bishan and thomson?

Regulators
25-09-13, 11:39
Seriously if I hv only that kind of puny budget, I will rather just contend myself with buying a decent sized EC or big hdb flat n look to overseas mkt for second investment pty. This die die must buy sg pc type of stubborn ppl will end up as carrot head for developers. I think carrot heads increasing in numbers with the CMs.

We have to try and be understanding.
If you have only $700K budget and there are really no other properties you can buy, and you already MTB-ed for so long. Even if developer build a 200sqft SMM (super MM) and sell you at $3,500 psf, you also have to buy.

That's the problem with investors with too low a budget. And that is what the developers are targeting to grab their monies. And government is making is more gan cheong for these MTBs by threatening CMs every now and then.

Like what Mr Quek says : If you dont buy now, tomorrow you will have to pay more! But what he never say is " some developers already charging you for the tomorrow until 2026!".

We should be glad of our knowledge, experience, investment level and judgement that we do not fall under the 200 sqft $3,500 psf also must buy category.

Amitabha...

DKSG

condobuyer101
25-09-13, 11:57
and also die die defend their purchases?? :-)

Seriously if I hv only that kind of puny budget, I will rather just contend myself with buying a decent sized EC or big hdb flat n look to overseas mkt for second investment pty. This die die must buy sg pc type of stubborn ppl will end up as carrot head for developers. I think carrot heads increasing in numbers with the CMs.

xebay11
25-09-13, 12:22

This is easier said then done, SG have the most stupid and dumb people in the world, buying a PC, no matter how small or lousy just means having a non-HDB "elite" address, no matter how bad the purchase may be, they die die must have private property in SG. Same mentality I obeserved in IMM last Sunday, idiot drivers waiting with hazard lights to park, not just at normal lots but at the nearest the entrance lots on the third floor, sitting like goondus and wasting precious Sunday time just for a little bit of convenience when there were lots on the 4th floor and above, walk a bit also cannot, must park convenient lots.

So MMs for small budgets it is.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 13:33
So ringo you're saying that one day jurong PC will sell at higher psf than RCR regions like bishan and thomson?

Dont misquote me and please stop all that nonsense of "Are you saying this" "Are you saying that". If I said it, then quote what I said.

This thread is about GROWTH POTENTIAL of jurong property and its not about which district is going to be the most expensive.

If you think Bishan and Thomson has got greater GROWTH POTENTIAL than Jurong Lake District, then by all mean tell us why.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 13:37
I must admit I didnt follow MM market closely over the years. Are you able to share if the premium has increased lately or has always largely been the same? My impression is that it has increased and thus, i think it is overpriced than larger sized apartment on a psf basis.

What you think is not important, as we all think differently. Instead you should be telling us what makes you think so.

I have already explain why MM apartment are higher in terms of PSF, so there is no need to discuss this further. And this apply to MM across the island, not just Jurong or J Gateway.

DKSG
25-09-13, 16:54
and also die die defend their purchases?? :-)

Die die is an understatement - Its Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die - short form D22!

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 17:53
They sure know where to plant their seed.

FITNESS FIRST PLATINUM (WESTGATE)

http://www.fitnessfirst.com.sg/Global/Images/find-a-club/new-club/Westgate-floorplan1.jpg

Welcome to Fitness First Platinum, Opening December 2013 at Westgate
"Pre-opening memberships available from October 2013

Directly linked to the bustling Jurong East transport hub, this club at the brand new Westgate mall opens in December 2013. Members living in the West will have a beautiful 22,600 sq ft club to escape to with ceiling to floor windows at the cardio area overlooking a swimming pool with landscaped deck.

Fitness First Platinum at Westgate’s fully equipped Group Exercise studio will host over 60 classes including dance, yoga and cutting edge TRX® and ViPR™ programmes. In addition, busy professionals working in the area can hop on to a bike at any time for quick yet effective 30minute cycling classes at the Open Cycling Studio where classes are either instructor-led or virtual e-Classes.

Members looking to add variety and fun to their workout can dance away to the latest hits at BODYJAM® and SH’BAM classes. After a great workout, relax at a member’s lounge with complimentary beverages, reading materials and internet stations. Complimentary towel service and daily workout attire are also available at this club.

DKSG
25-09-13, 17:59
They sure know where to plant their seed.

Yea! Hopefully with these new clubs Jurongers will be persuaded to gym in Jurong and give townsters more space in the gym !

Very good move !

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 18:04
Yea! Hopefully with these new clubs Jurongers will be persuaded to gym in Jurong and give townsters more space in the gym !

Very good move !

DKSG

Actually its the other way round. The townsters are coming to work in Jurong.

DKSG
25-09-13, 18:12

You mean Capitaland employees ?

If you know the discussions behind the decision of CapLand you wont say that.

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 18:21

DKSG

I dont blame you for asking that question because you are pretty clueless about what is happening at Jurong Gateway.

hopeful
25-09-13, 18:36

DKSG

Can tell us the discussions?

astroboy8681
25-09-13, 19:46

Townsters going Jurong to work out in gym??!!

Get real townsters go Jurong is for meetings, shipyards, warehouses and a few others to speak but end of the day is to retreat back to their residential-zone homes! Who wants to stay in industrial-zone homes?

Omg, I really can't stop laughing at your idiocy and stupidity...

Buying at prime peak when developers start softening must have really gotten to your pea brain...

Tell us the truth! Are you on crack? Lmao... Enjoy your cup noodle :)

Xu Xiao Xia
25-09-13, 19:58
Reading the T3 and JLD debate, its ironic that the first road in Jurong was cut around 1852-1853, during the time of John Thomson's tenure as Chief Surveyor in the then colonial govt.

Of importance is the potential for High Speed Rail near JLD. Its interesting to note that the KTM railway from Malaysia used to have an extension branching out from the Bukit Timah railway station to Shipyard Road and Jurong Port.

PM Lee spoke during the Rally about building of the new port in Tuas, which would consolidate all port operations in Singapore that are currently spread across Tanjong Pagar, Keppel, Brani and Pasir Panjang.

These are the positive signs but the timeline is quite a stretch.

stalingrad
25-09-13, 20:21
This is easier said then done, SG have the most stupid and dumb people in the world, buying a PC, no matter how small or lousy just means having a non-HDB "elite" address, no matter how bad the purchase may be, they die die must have private property in SG. Same mentality I obeserved in IMM last Sunday, idiot drivers waiting with hazard lights to park, not just at normal lots but at the nearest the entrance lots on the third floor, sitting like goondus and wasting precious Sunday time just for a little bit of convenience when there were lots on the 4th floor and above, walk a bit also cannot, must park convenient lots.

So MMs for small budgets it is.

For the same reason, they always queue and ballot for elite schools, like NYPS or NCPS. Most of them act like lemmings, not knowing how to think for themselves. You can't blame them. They are brought to act and think like robots.

shauntanzs
25-09-13, 20:23
Now more attackers vs defender already.
It's either all the attackers are wrong or the defender is wrong.

But I have to salute the defender defending 24/7.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 20:24

Get real townsters go Jurong is for meetings, shipyards, warehouses and a few others to speak but end of the day is to retreat back to their residential-zone homes! Who wants to stay in industrial-zone homes?

Buying at prime peak when developers start softening must have really gotten to your pea brain...

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Your inability to read properly should not become a burden to this forum.

Go take up some basic reading lesson instead of wasting your time being a clown entertaining your client.

princess_morbucks
25-09-13, 22:06
For the same reason, they always queue and ballot for elite schools, like NYPS or NCPS. Most of them act like lemmings, not knowing how to think for themselves. You can't blame them. They are brought to act and think like robots.

Hi bro...just noticed that you are back!!

Regulators
25-09-13, 22:24
When these ppl pay peak pricing for a pty , they naturally want the area they buy to be associated with class n prestige. It is like a person that looks like a toad n after spending $1000 on a facial session telling herself that she looks like Taylor Swift after that.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 23:30
When these ppl pay peak pricing for a pty , they naturally want the area they buy to be associated with class n prestige. It is like a person that looks like a toad n after spending $1000 on a facial session telling herself that she looks like Taylor Swift after that.

Of all the women in the world, you choose Taylor Swift? hmm....

I reckon you must still be pretty young? Not bad hor, so young already own 5 properties (but only bragging one) and have sometime $10K and sometime $15K rental income.

Are you saying your have a crush on taylor swift? You like girl next door kind of girl isit? Can bring back show mummy and daddy right? Do you have a poster of her in your bedroom ceiling?

RCR
26-09-13, 01:44
After reading this fun thread, my 2.014 cents (with gst)

- to attackers, people like jurong, let them be lor. Why bash? They believe in the jurong story, never know, in 5-10 yrs time, they might be right.

- to defenders, you spend hard earned to buy then enjoy lah, no need to spend time n energy to defend and convince the whole world that you made the right decision. Only need to convince one person.

Everybody agrees to disagree then settle liao....

dtrax
26-09-13, 02:29
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1011261_10151537856152568_912686304_n.jpg

rymccondo77
26-09-13, 03:49
After reading this fun thread, my 2.014 cents (with gst)

- to attackers, people like jurong, let them be lor. Why bash? They believe in the jurong story, never know, in 5-10 yrs time, they might be right.

- to defenders, you spend hard earned to buy then enjoy lah, no need to spend time n energy to defend and convince the whole world that you made the right decision. Only need to convince one person.

Everybody agrees to disagree then settle liao....

Everyone here could be a husband or wife of someone, a father or mother of someone, a husband or wife of someone, a son / daughter of someone, a brother / sister of someone , a close colleague or dependable friend of someone, ......

So personally think there is no need to call or label any one here as 'idiot' or 'stupid'. I wouldn't want my father / mother / spouse / child / ... to be called a "idiot" or "stupid" and therefore I wouldn't want to call someone else "idiot" or "stupid".

DKSG
26-09-13, 08:17
Everyone here could be a husband or wife of someone, a father or mother of someone, a husband or wife of someone, a son / daughter of someone, a brother / sister of someone , a close colleague or dependable friend of someone, ......

So personally think there is no need to call or label any one here as 'idiot' or 'stupid'. I wouldn't want my father / mother / spouse / child / ... to be called a "idiot" or "stupid" and therefore I wouldn't want to call someone else "idiot" or "stupid".

Yes. This name calling is very uncouth!

While we are here talking about facts (ie not the 20 year plan of what is going to happen), it somehow wakes people up that the :

Jurong MM was sold for $1,6xx-$1,7xxpsf ... AND
Bishan is now selling for $1,4xx-$1,5xx
Thomson is now selling for $1,4xx

These facts (which means you can really go and buy these units or bought these units), scares the formal. Hence, Die(22) must rebute with name calling, cursing, etc.

So difficult to acknowledge the 3 lines above ?
Oh! And also Bishan is a more superior location than Jurong.

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 08:44
Yes. This name calling is very uncouth!

While we are here talking about facts (ie not the 20 year plan of what is going to happen), it somehow wakes people up that the :

Jurong MM was sold for $1,6xx-$1,7xxpsf ... AND
Bishan is now selling for $1,4xx-$1,5xx
Thomson is now selling for $1,4xx

These facts (which means you can really go and buy these units or bought these units), scares the formal. Hence, Die(22) must rebute with name calling, cursing, etc.

So difficult to acknowledge the 3 lines above ?
Oh! And also Bishan is a more superior location than Jurong.

DKSG

No point flip flopping all the time.

Back in July, I thought you were saying that Jurong residents will cash out on their property to buy something closer to town, and property between Jurong to Orchard will rise.

We are actually seeing the reverse happening because bishan and thomson new launch prices are falling and this should put downward pressure of property around those area. And the funny thing is that you are even down grading the value of THE SAIL (a property that you are compelled to buy at $2000psf) by $200psf (10%)

I think your buddy EBD put it very nicely. All Fart No Shit.

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 10:14
Please stop embarrassing yourself. Your inability to read properly should not become a burden to this forum.

Go take up some basic reading lesson instead of wasting your time being a clown entertaining your client.

kaoz who's the clown... i sign off came back after 12 hrs and sore thumb had already posted like 50 times?! god, where is your freaking life...

what's the turnover of your keyboard? twice a month? downright appalling...

forummers are right, name calling is uncalled for... but you are set in stone, legendary in kind, wretched in life i can only say you deserve all these "limelight"

go do a poll : 99% would opt to stay in a residential-zone homes otherwise 1% (you and your comrades) stay in industrial-zone, nostril soot filling homes...

go on defending, your vision isn't very far off from thin blur lines...

pardon my outburst i hope you enjoyed your cup noodle dinner last night :)
today's lunch must be equally salivating...

Ringo33
26-09-13, 10:32
kaoz who's the clown... i sign off came back after 12 hrs and sore thumb had already posted like 50 times?! god, where is your freaking life...

what's the turnover of your keyboard? twice a month? downright appalling...

forummers are right, name calling is uncalled for... but you are set in stone, legendary in kind, wretched in life i can only say you deserve all these "limelight"

go do a poll : 99% would opt to stay in a residential-zone homes otherwise 1% (you and your comrades) stay in industrial-zone, nostril soot filling homes...

go on defending, your vision isn't very far off from thin blur lines...

pardon my outburst i hope you enjoyed your cup noodle dinner last night :)
today's lunch must be equally salivating...

So are you admitting that you misread what I wrote because I obviously said that townsters are coming to jurong to work, while you read it as Townster coming to jurong to WORK OUT and then make a big fuss calling me names. Who exactly are you trying to impress here?

I think thats very embarrassing isnt it? Did you had too much drink entertaining your clients again?

Like i said before, companies will never employ clown to be their CEO, so dont waste time thinking being a Chief Entertainment Office you are closer to the top job

elmo
26-09-13, 10:52
What you think is not important, as we all think differently. Instead you should be telling us what makes you think so.

I have already explain why MM apartment are higher in terms of PSF, so there is no need to discuss this further. And this apply to MM across the island, not just Jurong or J Gateway.

I agreed with your explanation and I'm not just referring to Jurong MM. I'm only asking if this premium is sustainable or has been increasing. The following 3 are potential reasons for the higher premium:

1. Current shortage of MM - sustainable? Will there be more MM in the same area?
2. Developer's deliberate higher pricing of MM - sustainable? eventually, oversupply of MM may change their pricing model.
3. The ABSD effect is difficult for die-hard investors who want to invest now - sustainable? The 7% for 2nd property is likely to be removed for SC in the future.

Good luck. In general, property should do well in Singapore, MM or not.

hopeful
26-09-13, 10:58

go do a poll : 99% would opt to stay in a residential-zone homes otherwise 1% (you and your comrades) stay in industrial-zone, nostril soot filling homes.....

people can only stay in residential zone.
how can people stay in industrial zone? URA disallow developer to build condos on industrial plots.

a quick check on URA masterplan 2008 seems to indicate there is a lot of residential plots in the west. perhaps more than 1% of singapore population stay in jurong le.

DKSG
26-09-13, 11:00
I agreed with your explanation and I'm not just referring to Jurong MM. I'm only asking if this premium is sustainable or has been increasing. The following 3 are potential reasons for the higher premium:

1. Current shortage of MM - sustainable? Will there be more MM in the same area?
2. Developer's deliberate higher pricing of MM - sustainable? eventually, oversupply of MM may change their pricing model.
3. The ABSD effect is difficult for die-hard investors who want to invest now - sustainable? The 7% for 2nd property is likely to be removed for SC in the future.

Good luck. In general, property should do well in Singapore, MM or not.

In general, properties in Singapore should do well.

But, in Jurong, you can only say it HAD DONE well with MM selling at $1,6xx-$1,7xx. So after the doing well, there seems to be nothig much more well to do liao.

If Jurong MM sells for $1,6xx-$17xx,
And Bishan MM sells for $1,4xx-$1,5xx
Thomson MM sells for $1,4xx.

We know something is wrong. Either Bishan is underpriced (which we will know if Bishan sells out within a day or two), or ... Jurong overpriced by leaps.

But in property investment, now and then you will end up buying an overpriced property, nothing you can do except to wait and wait. Or like Office Boy, cut losses and move on and make money in other properties!

But of course if thats the single investment with 4yr SSD, you have not choice but to defend it 24X7X52. Because there is absolutely nothing else you can do.

DKSG
PS : Readers remember this :

Jurong MM sells for $1,6xx-$17xx,

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 11:15
So are you admitting that you misread what I wrote because I obviously said that townsters are coming to jurong to work, while you read it as Townster coming to jurong to WORK OUT and then make a big fuss calling me names. Who exactly are you trying to impress here?

I think thats very embarrassing isnt it? Did you had too much drink entertaining your clients again?

Like i said before, companies will never employ clown to be their CEO, so dont waste time thinking being a Chief Entertainment Office you are closer to the top job

hahaha i live a fulfilling life... know my stand... rock my boat...

do you even have slightest notion what is a top job? you have no idea, no notion, no clue yet blindsided by developer selling you your "dream home"...

as countless had pointed out
1600-1700 for J Gate MM
1450-1550 for Bishan MM
1450-1550 for Thomson MM

even the most fools-hardy follies would have picked out the latter 2... oops this puts you in entirely different bracket (___________) fill in the blank, sore thumb

btw i congratulate you being the entertainer in this forum, albeit offensive most times, kowtow to your undying fighting spirit, admire your 24/7 everlasting friendship with war screen & keyboard...

the rest, like me pathetically has only colleagues to talk with, family to spend time with, friends to banter with, partners/spouses with enjoy intimacy with...

we are in awe of you and your "breed"

cheers

hopeful
26-09-13, 11:16

We know something is wrong. Either Bishan is underpriced (which we will know if Bishan sells out within a day or two), or ... Jurong overpriced by leaps.

if bishan skyvue sells out within a day or 2, u saying it is underprice?
J-gateway also sold out within a day or 2, u saying it is overprice?

i am confused by the logic.

how does the saying "the market is always right" apply to J-gateway and Bishan Skyvue?

walkthetiger
26-09-13, 11:19
how can people stay in industrial zone? URA disallow developer to build condos on industrial plots.

a quick check on URA masterplan 2008 seems to indicate there is a lot of residential plots in the west. perhaps more than 1% of singapore population stay in jurong le.

Similarly, no residential plot at place like Tuas, there are countless of MMC....Despite new MRT stations coming up, with a country club and Raffles Marina, and being nearest to Iskandar.

elmo
26-09-13, 11:22
In general, properties in Singapore should do well.

But, in Jurong, you can only say it HAD DONE well with MM selling at $1,6xx-$1,7xx. So after the doing well, there seems to be nothig much more well to do liao.

If Jurong MM sells for $1,6xx-$17xx,

But in property investment, now and then you will end up buying an overpriced property, nothing you can do except to wait and wait. Or like Office Boy, cut losses and move on and make money in other properties!

But of course if thats the single investment with 4yr SSD, you have not choice but to defend it 24X7X52. Because there is absolutely nothing else you can do.

DKSG
PS : Readers remember this :

Jurong MM sells for $1,6xx-$17xx,

In general, the MM are overpriced vs. their larger counterparts in every project currently. Going forward, this difference in psf will narrow and widen from time to time. In good times, when everyone is rushing to buy and are constraint by temporary cooling measures, this difference will be the highest. In less than good times, the difference will be the narrowest. MM is still a very interesting product. However, the timing to buy it should be during the times when this premium difference is minimum.

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 11:28

my bad.... i meant to say stay near industrial-zone (and it can mean really NEAR!!!)

From Pandan crescent stretch to penjuru, jalan buroh, pioneer, tuas..... this whole stretch industrial, heavy industrial and more heavy industrial.... shipyard, shipyards and more shipyards... warehouse, warehouses and more warehouses

just measure J gateway is how many km away from this stretch of roads, the answer is crystal clear...

"it" staying behind his war screen 24/7 is a personal choice.... but we, as humans shouldn't be sucking in unhealthy air 24/7... hence the preferred choice of staying in residential-zone homes... bishan/thomson to mention...

lajia
26-09-13, 12:33
Recently from his posts, he is getting more and more illogical. U set the logic right, but he don't see it...:)

how does the saying "the market is always right" apply to J-gateway and Bishan Skyvue?

teddybear
26-09-13, 12:40
There is no such thing that "the market is always right". The market can be considered "right" at that particular instant in time only just because of that particular transaction, nothing more. Warren Buffett had ever said this about stock market which also applies to property market:
"stock owner should not be too concerned with erratic fluctuations in stock prices, since in the short term, the stock market behaves like a voting machine, but in the long term it acts like a weighing machine (i.e. its true value will in the long run be reflected in its stock price)."

lajia
26-09-13, 12:43
These ppl are damn funny but cannot blame them as obviously they are not staying in the west and complain this complain that and some even say not unhealthy to stay in Jurong.

Jurong East and West combined already more than 330000 people, how many % is this? I not sure they know how to count. Next, looking at so many ppl, and yet so few private residential projects, obviously it is going to sold out, and sold out and sold out...history has shown that projects in west sell very well...lakeshore, Caspian, lakefront, j gateway, and coming up another MCL project. Let see...

No fed to argue. Investors should look at what? I don't think need to say much, just the demand and supply will make u plunge in if u see the logic and the JLD development.

Just my opinion. :2cents:

lajia
26-09-13, 12:48
Please la, you comparing something which is very liquid to something that is totally not liquid especially with all the CM.....:2cents: I don't want to pick this with u but please don't confuse the mass....sorry...

There is no such thing that "the market is always right". The market can be considered "right" at that particular instant in time only just because of that particular transaction, nothing more. Warren Buffett had ever said this about stock market which also applies to property market:
"stock owner should not be too concerned with erratic fluctuations in stock prices, since in the short term, the stock market behaves like a voting machine, but in the long term it acts like a weighing machine (i.e. its true value will in the long run be reflected in its stock price)."

chestnut
26-09-13, 12:52
J-Gateway mm starts at $1,460 leh.....

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/transaction/submitSearch.action;jsessionid=z7BjSD7Ww95LzR2flfZZswPwyRS1pnzvbnFwL3xW8gbhG9gpRyFv!1209103850

wildxyz
26-09-13, 12:53
These ppl are damn funny but cannot blame them as obviously they are not staying in the west and complain this complain that and some even say not unhealthy to stay in Jurong.

Jurong East and West combined already more than 330000 people, how many % is this? I not sure they know how to count. Next, looking at so many ppl, and yet so few private residential projects, obviously it is going to sold out, and sold out and sold out...history has shown that projects in west sell very well...lakeshore, Caspian, lakefront, j gateway, and coming up another MCL project. Let see...

No fed to argue. Investors should look at what? I don't think need to say much, just the demand and supply will make u plunge in if u see the logic and the JLD development.

Just my opinion. :2cents:
Hahaha, the tables have turned and they are still in the denial stages!

Simi
26-09-13, 13:10
J-Gateway mm starts at $1,460 leh.....

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/transaction/submitSearch.action;jsessionid=z7BjSD7Ww95LzR2flfZZswPwyRS1pnzvbnFwL3xW8gbhG9gpRyFv!1209103850

Brother

you trying to hoodwink me issit ?

Gurus here say MM in J Gateway at S$16xx ~ S$17xx :confused::confused:

some more some statement very very funny lei

J Gateway in Industrial Zone :confused::confused:
and then Later J Gateway nearest to Industrial Zone

Of course use Singapore standard to measure

If people from "BIG countries", any where in Singapore also near Jurong Industrial Zone la

Chio kao pengz :):)

DKSG
26-09-13, 13:24

Let me explain. Hope you can understand, because not many people can.

First, Bishan is a more superior location - you have to understand this before we can proceed.

Second, Jurong MM sold at $1,6xx-$1,7xx has alerady happened - passed event.

Third, if Bishan being a more superior location is pricing itself at $1,4xx-$1,5xx, that means its price is lower than the Jurong MM.

Thus, if Jurong MM price is rightly priced at $1,6xx, then Bishan at $1,5xx is under priced.

Conversely, if the Bishan at $1,5xx is rightly priced, then the Jurong MM at $1,6xx is overpriced.

The sell out within xx days only measures :

For SV, its relative price to other PCs. If people think that SV @ $1,5xx is very cheap because a Jurong PC sold at $1,5xx-$1,7xx.

For Jurong MM, the sell out is mainly driven by the CM scare that was announced on the SAME DAY! So many many people just got scared until soul nearly flew out of their bodies and quickly commit to a PC. I believe they certainly know that they are paying a huge premium. But do they have a choice ? If they dont buy, they may not be able to buy anything else anymore. So rather pay a premium and be in the market.

DKSG

mermaid
26-09-13, 13:32
a project cannot be deemed as over or underpriced in isolation; it muz be compared in 2 diff levels:

firstly with similar proj in similar vicinities
secondly, with projects in other vicinities.

only then will the comparision be complete.

many ppl feel tat we shd not compare projects in diff locs but I beg to differ.
tis mentality is liken to only comparing yr grades among yr peers within the same school.

Simi
26-09-13, 13:37

First, Bishan is a more superior location - you have to understand this before we can proceed.

Third, if Bishan being a more superior location is pricing itself at $1,4xx-$1,5xx, that means its price is lower than the Jurong MM.

Thus, if Jurong MM price is rightly priced at $1,6xx, then Bishan at $1,5xx is under priced.

Conversely, if the Bishan at $1,5xx is rightly priced, then the Jurong MM at $1,6xx is overpriced.

For SV, its relative price to other PCs. If people think that SV @ $1,5xx is very cheap because a Jurong PC sold at $1,5xx-$1,7xx.

For Jurong MM, the sell out is mainly driven by the CM scare that was announced on the SAME DAY! So many many people just got scared until soul nearly flew out of their bodies and quickly commit to a PC. I believe they certainly know that they are paying a huge premium. But do they have a choice ? If they dont buy, they may not be able to buy anything else anymore. So rather pay a premium and be in the market.

DKSG

well maybe you have got the facts wrong :doh:

Ringo33
26-09-13, 13:50
Was just looking at the number of return units for J Gateway.
Out of 738units sold in Jul and Aug, only 17 units returns. This only goes to show the confidence the market has on J Gateway potential.
Can you find me a project with such low return rate??

Ringo33
26-09-13, 13:58

DKSG

FACT
Preview was carried out on FRIDAY, a working day. Anybody who intend to buy would have taken leave from work in advance to attend preview in the early morning. And announcement of the TDSR was made at around 5pm to 6pm when majority of the units have already been SOLD and by the end of the night, there are many disappointed buyer who left without a unit.

For someone to say that TDSR was the reason for the sold out is just like what EBD said.

ALL FART NO SHIT.

Simi
26-09-13, 14:10
FACT
Preview was carried out on FRIDAY, a working day. Anybody who intend to buy would have taken leave from work in advance to attend preview in the early morning. And announcement of the TDSR was made at around 5pm to 6pm when majority of the units have already been SOLD and by the end of the night, there are many disappointed buyer who left without a unit.

For someone to say that TDSR was the reason for the sold out is just like what EBD said.

ALL FART NO SHIT.

Opps !!!

somebody tiok LOODS :scared-5:

be careful next time

don't anyhow bend down to pick up soap :)

eng81157
26-09-13, 14:36
Was just looking at the number of return units for J Gateway.
Out of 738units sold in Jul and Aug, only 17 units returns. This only goes to show the confidence the market has on J Gateway potential.
Can you find me a project with such low return rate??

what has return rate got to do with potential?!?!?! :doh::doh::doh:
what is the established correlation between these two factors???

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 14:49
Opps !!!

somebody tiok LOODS :scared-5:

be careful next time

don't anyhow bend down to pick up soap :)

??????? what is this person talking or sprouting?
someone enlighten me please... what is loods? why pick up soap?

why name simi? simi sai you mean?

back to topic ~
FACT

obviously no one can feel the immediate impact of TDSR until couple months down the road, isn't it obvious?

Is that how big your pea-sized brain can go? :)

which part of SV/T3 launching 100-200 psf lower than J Gaga do you not understand? not to worry, your reply will just conveniently fill up this hole with another dug from the ground...

Ringo33
26-09-13, 15:02

back to topic ~
FACT

obviously no one can feel the immediate impact of TDSR until couple months down the road, isn't it obvious?

which part of SV/T3 launching 100-200 psf lower than J Gaga do you not understand? not to worry, your reply will just conveniently fill up this hole with another dug from the ground...

Like I said before dont waste time and life away being a clown going around entertaining clients. Go take up lesson to learn to read. You inability to read properly and understanding the purpose and subject of what you read should not be a burden to us. Honestly I am starting to get a little tired of wasting time advising you on how to behave in forum.

Perhaps you should tell DKSG that buyer will not felt the effect of TDSR until months later.

Ringo33
26-09-13, 15:04
what has return rate got to do with potential?!?!?! :doh::doh::doh:
what is the established correlation between these two factors???

Are you saying that you believe in gospel but you think gospel might not be true?

Simi
26-09-13, 15:04

back to topic ~
FACT

Hello AssThroat boy

Good day :tongue1::tongue1:

DKSG
26-09-13, 15:17
Strange that a simple statement :

SV and TT are now selling at a lower price than the Jurong PC can create so much discussion.

Which part of this statement is ambigous ?

DKSG

chestnut
26-09-13, 15:19
I found the units at J gateway starts at 1,460psf for mm leh.....

URA website.... We need to see SV before we can see the diff rite...

J GATEWAY GATEWAY DRIVE Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2012 1 $722,700 495sq ft Strata flr 01 to 05 $1,460psf Jul-13

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 15:46
Hello AssThroat boy

Good day :tongue1::tongue1:

You are one funny chap... Don't follow wrong footsteps

stalingrad
26-09-13, 15:55

DKSG

Binshan is a shitty place. I have been there many times. My friend used to live there.

Simi
26-09-13, 16:31
You are one funny chap... Don't follow wrong footsteps

Thank you for your Kind Advice

and same to you
refrain from calling name and making fun of other peoples Nick here :ashamed1:

for lingual exchange
Tiok loods = hokkien term of getting a scolding or under fire

Bending down to pick up soap = be careful when posting and do not open yourself up to being scold

eng81157
26-09-13, 16:44
Binshan is a shitty place. I have been there many times. My friend used to live there.

why is bishan a shitty place? care to explain, especially since your views seems to run contrary to a good number of singaporeans who call bishan home

Ringo33
26-09-13, 17:33
why is bishan a shitty place? care to explain, especially since your views seems to run contrary to a good number of singaporeans who call bishan home

Wasnt Bishan a place of death before? I think till today, they still have crematorium around that area. I think its within 2km from SH and SV.
Maybe residents at SH and SV will get priority to the crematorium when there is need for balloting. Wonder how air quality in that area will be like.

DKSG
26-09-13, 17:38
Wasnt Bishan a place of death before? I think till today, they still have crematorium around that area. I think its within 2km from SH and SV.
Maybe residents at SH and SV will get priority to the crematorium when there is need for balloting. Wonder how air quality in that area will be like.

Your statement is Bishan is an inferior location compared to Jurong ?

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 17:46
Your statement is Bishan is an inferior location compared to Jurong ?

DKSG

My statement is one that contain facts. Inferior or not, its up to individual to decide. Maybe some people like to be closer to gateway to heaven, like how parents like to live within 1km from popular school. Can get priority when balloting right?

aiyo dont be so defensive lah, I am sure the spirit and the holy ghost from bukit brown will help to sell more units in SV. By then, you should be able to tell the world that your prediction is right. Even if wrong, also never mind, just blame TDSR loh. Standard SOP right? Left Right also cover liao.

DKSG
26-09-13, 17:59
My statement is one that contain facts. Inferior or not, its up to individual to decide. Maybe some people like to be closer to gateway to heaven, like how parents like to live within 1km from popular school. Can get priority when balloting right?

aiyo dont be so defensive lah, I am sure the spirit and the holy ghost from bukit brown will help to sell more units in SV. By then, you should be able to tell the world that your prediction is right. Even if wrong, also never mind, just blame TDSR loh. Standard SOP right? Left Right also cover liao.

Thats the problem of keyboard warrior!
SV is already selling well, if you have been to the showflat to take a look, you will know.

So difficult to acknowledge that Bishan is a more superior location than Jurong ? By superior, what normal investors mean is ... it commands a high valuation.

Then you have a serious problem.

What about Orchard is a better location than Newton ?
Newton is a better location than Novena?

This is the root cause of people paying Bishan prices for Jurong PCs.

DKSG

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 18:01
Thank you for your Kind Advice

and same to you
refrain from calling name and making fun of other peoples Nick here :ashamed1:

for lingual exchange
Tiok loods = hokkien term of getting a scolding or under fire

Bending down to pick up soap = be careful when posting and do not open yourself up to being scold

hmmm... not too sure when you meant refrain from calling people names... did you open your eyes wide wide (like developer did with their mouth before TDSR) reading my posts for it's really meant for one constipated individual... singing own praise while belittling others...

your translation methodology, i'm not too sure if most resonate with but it seem uncouth and degrading to start with, no? but well you started it so guess i'm not in your league...

aight, i don't wish to bicker further.... Wed night, time for happy hour haha...

cheers....

ps: your friend is dwelling on spiritual debates... advice him on kharma

DKSG
26-09-13, 18:06
hmmm... not too sure when you meant refrain from calling people names... did you open your eyes wide wide (like developer did with their mouth before TDSR) reading my posts for it's really meant for one constipated individual... singing own praise while belittling others...

your translation methodology, i'm not too sure if most resonate with but it seem uncouth and degrading to start with, no? but well you started it so guess i'm not in your league...

aight, i don't wish to bicker further.... Wed night, time for happy hour haha...

cheers....

Astro is right on the stop bickering.

But you got the night backdated! Today is Thursday!

Hahaa! Must be too much bickering ..

Time for happy hour too ! Boss left office liao! So I can go home now too !

Amitabha ...

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 18:27
SV is already selling well, if you have been to the showflat to take a look, you will know.

So difficult to acknowledge that Bishan is a more superior location than Jurong ? By superior, what normal investors mean is ... it commands a high valuation.

DKSG

I think I have already made my point about bishan. If you think I am wrong, please let me know.

teddybear
26-09-13, 18:39
Obviously, Orchard is better than Newton, Newton better than Novena, Novena better than Belestier, and then
-> Toa Payoh
-> Bishan
-> Upper Thomson
-> Yishun / Sembawang / Pasir Ris / ...
-> Woodlands & Jurong! :p

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 18:46
Obviously, Orchard is better than Newton, Newton better than Novena, Novena better than Belestier, and then
-> Toa Payoh
-> Bishan
-> Upper Thomson

I am more interested to know which district has got the best growth potential.

Is Toyota better or Merc?

vovolversace
26-09-13, 18:55

DKSG

If you don't know the CM announced at 7 pm at that day of balloting .Before that time almost all units already sold.Most people who have bought a unit in J gateway felt surprised or got shocked of the CM.so your comment is not relevant.obviously talking without using a brain. :banghead::banghead:

vovolversace
26-09-13, 18:59

DKSG

than why sky habitat still have lots of units unsold even thought it located in a SUPERIOR LOCATION WITH A SUPERIOR PRICE? :tongue3:From what you mean ,Sky habitat deserves the superior price.

Care to explain pls?pls don't be a troll?

vovolversace
26-09-13, 19:05
-> Toa Payoh
-> Bishan
-> Upper Thomson

Toa Payoh and Bishan,the only positive thing is that they are located near cbd.other than that,they are nothing interesting and excited there.If one that rich ,will live in Cbd but not live in a so call superior place like Bishan.
Only insecure people will want to boast that Bishan is a superior place as they cannot afford to live in a cbd. ;)

teddybear
26-09-13, 19:18
Obviously Orchard has best growth potential because it is the playground of the rich where owners & buyers do not take absolute quantum as a consideration in their purchase, hence upside unlimited over long term.
Can the same be said for Jurong?

Obviously Merc is better to drive than Toyota, just like Orchard is much much better to live in than say Jurong!

RCR
26-09-13, 19:24
Toa Payoh and Bishan,the only positive thing is that they are located near cbd.other than that,they are nothing interesting and excited there.If one that rich ,will live in Cbd but not live in a so call superior place like Bishan.
Only insecure people will want to boast that Bishan is a superior place as they cannot afford to live in a cbd. ;)

define "interesting and excited" pls

Ringo33
26-09-13, 19:29
Obviously Orchard has best growth potential because it is the playground of the rich where owners & buyers do not take absolute quantum as a consideration in their purchase, hence upside unlimited over long term.

Obviously Merc is better to drive than Toyota, just like Orchard is much much better to live in than say Jurong!

Do you have growth chart to back up what you said about orchard growth potential?

Merc is better to drive, but Toyota is more reliable thats why United Nation all swear by using a Toyota 4X4 instead of merc. IIRC our PM Lee LKY also ride in a Lexus, not Merc.

Simi
26-09-13, 19:45

Toyota or Merc better ?

you say :ashamed1:

both has its own merits

Simi
26-09-13, 19:59

cheers....

You don't want to bicker any further, Who the **** you think you are and you calling the shot here ?
and since you calling me uncouth and degrading here..i will say **** you again

I may be uncouth or even crude but at least I am honest and sincere in my post.

You ? you got no class

you started the bickering with the thread starter just because you find him not to your taste ?...

Dear Mr Educated ...you too watch out on your own karma

hopeful
26-09-13, 20:48
Can the same be said for ...

In another thread "a few ccr transactions sold at a loss" is continually kept alive by on-going news of ccr unita sold at a loss ;)

teddybear
26-09-13, 20:58
Loss or not, we don't know. There may be genuine losses by some who can't hold due to adverse unforeseen circumstances, but I know of many which are due to transactions between family members and thus the price is always at the lowest price possible to reduce stamp duty payable (but obviously they are smart people and they will not put ridiculous price on paper to end up being charged for trying to avoid paying taxes).

In another thread "a few ccr transactions sold at a loss" is continually kept alive by on-going news of ccr unita sold at a loss ;)

Adva181
26-09-13, 21:14
Do you have growth chart to back up what you said about orchard growth potential?

Merc is better to drive, but Toyota is more reliable thats why United Nation all swear by using a Toyota 4X4 instead of merc. IIRC our PM Lee LKY also ride in a Lexus, not Merc.

Correction - Lexus n Toyota different league.

proud owner
26-09-13, 22:05
Toyota or Merc better ?

you say :ashamed1:

both has its own merits

Merc made in Thailand?

I used to drive a Japan made Toyota Camry ... definitely better than Merc ..

Ringo33
26-09-13, 22:12
Correction - Lexus n Toyota different league.

Yes they are much more reliable, that is why they are preferred vehicle for United Nation, International Red Cross all across the world.

Regulators
26-09-13, 22:25
A gcb in nassim cost how much twenty years ago n cost how much now, u go chart out the percentage growth per year if you so free. Tell us whether yearly percentage growth more phenomenal or your Caspian.

Simi
26-09-13, 22:26
Merc made in Thailand?

I used to drive a Japan made Toyota Camry ... definitely better than Merc ..

Hi Bro

Are you are back in Singapore ?

yes used to drive a Japanese made 2006 Harrier
Nice but not stable when driving at 160 ~ 170kmh

Now a bimmer :ashamed1:

Ringo33
26-09-13, 22:30
A gcb in nassim cost how much twenty years ago n cost how much now, u go chart out the percentage growth per year if you so free. Tell us whether yearly percentage growth more phenomenal or your Caspian.

I am sure Jurong residents will be very flattered by your gesture of using Nassim GCB to compare with Caspian.

:cheers1:

btw, I am still waiting for you to back up what you said about bible being the most read book in the world.

Simi
26-09-13, 22:47
I am sure Jurong residents will be very flattered by your gesture of using Nassim GCB to compare with Caspian.

btw, I am still waiting for you to back up what you said about bible being the most read book in the world.

Top 10 Most Read Books in the World

can this back up his claims ?

http://visual.ly/top-10-most-read-books-world

Adva181
26-09-13, 22:51
Yes they are much more reliable, that is why they are preferred vehicle for United Nation, International Red Cross all across the world.

Still correction.
Because I drive a Lexus... :D

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:04
Top 10 Most Read Books in the World

can this back up his claims ?

http://visual.ly/top-10-most-read-books-world

I believe it state the no of copies sold not READ and have you factor in people who own several bibles? I am sure thats very common in the christian world.

You need to dig deeper than that in order to prove the Bible is the world most READ book in the world.

Regulators
26-09-13, 23:05
R u hoping for ppl to say Caspian is as class as a gcb at nassim or r u simply hallucinating? Your "orchard rd of the west" only experience 100% growth? Seems lousy compared to orchard area leh :doh:

dudick
26-09-13, 23:05
Argue so much also no use, let the facts speak for itself

J gateway sold out on the preview day, even return units are quickly snapped up, so let see the performance of SV this weekend

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 23:12
You don't want to bicker any further, Who the **** you think you are and you calling the shot here ?
and since you calling me uncouth and degrading here..i will say **** you again

I may be uncouth or even crude but at least I am honest and sincere in my post.

You ? you got no class

you started the bickering with the thread starter just because you find him not to your taste ?...

Dear Mr Educated ...you too watch out on your own karma

wow wow wow... surprise surprise!!! why resort to profanity? why stoop so low?

for the slightest taunt and you snap, with such low threshold you sure in the right place?

seriously a shame, why don't you share with me what "league" you are playing :)

i'm not so sure if i even have any time to waste with you but if i were to reply you again, it had better be an intelligent reply to this post... if not, go take a walk twat...

~dumbfounded~

Regulators
26-09-13, 23:13
United Bible Societies*reported that*translations*of at least part of the*Bible*have been made into more than 2,530 languages, including complete Old or New Testaments in 1,715 languages, including 55 sign languages, and the complete text of the Bible (Protestant canon) in 475 languages, as of December 2011.[1]*According to*Wycliffe Bible Translators, 2,798 have access to at least a book of the Bible, including 1,005 languages with a book or more, 1,275 language groups have access to the New Testament in their native language, and 518 language groups with complete Protestant canon as of September 2012.[2][3]*It is estimated by Wycliffe Bible Translators that there are 1,967 languages (representing around 200 million people) that have yet to have any form of Bible translation. They also estimate that there are currently around 2,000 languages which have projects to get the Bible translated in progress.

Source Wikipedia

U live up to your reputation of being an idiot. All reliable sources say the bible is the most widely read book n u want to disprove that? If the bible can hv ppl owning many copies then likewise for other books? If it is not the most widely read book , why would it be translated to almost all languages? Use ur brains :doh:

I believe it state the no of copies sold not READ and have you factor in people who own several bibles? I am sure thats very common in the christian world.

You need to dig deeper than that in order to prove the Bible is the world most READ book in the world.

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:19
R u hoping for ppl to say Caspian is as class as a gcb at nassim or r u simply hallucinating? Your "orchard rd of the west" only experience 100% growth? Seems lousy compared to orchard area leh :doh:

You are right, the guy who brought up Nassim GCB to compare to Jurong Capsian need to be castrated and execute by firing squad.

Thanks for reminding me.

Regulators
26-09-13, 23:25
Lol.....who was the one who was comparing growth of orchard rd properties to jurong? R u suffering from dementia? I think not, u r just a plain idiot ( tested n proven in condosingapore.com)

You are right, the guy who brought up Nassim GCB to compare to Jurong Capsian need to be castrated and execute by firing squad.

Thanks for reminding me.

Simi
26-09-13, 23:27

Would agreed with you a person can own several Bibles but do you also know that a person can read the bible over and over again ?

On the Sales volume it came out Top and the Link clearly state

Top 10 Most read book in the world

Now another question for you

Which other book still in print and still read by millions after 500
to 600 years ?

1st Bible was printed in ...check out the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutenberg_Bible

DKSG
26-09-13, 23:29

If people cannot understand why Bishan is a more superior location selling at ONLY $1,4xx when Jurong MM sold for $1,6xx, how can the same person understand the difference between Orchard Road and Jurong ?
Same person also cannot accept that Clementi is more superior than Jurong. And that Redhill is more superior than Clementi.

Jurong at $1,5xx +- $100
Bishan at $1,4xx +- $100
Thomson at $1,4xx +- $100

Which is a better buy ?

The whole world knows, except ...

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:29
United Bible Societies*reported that*translations*of at least part of the*Bible*have been made into more than 2,530 languages, including complete Old or New Testaments in 1,715 languages, including 55 sign languages, and the complete text of the Bible (Protestant canon) in 475 languages, as of December 2011.[1]*According to*Wycliffe Bible Translators, 2,798 have access to at least a book of the Bible, including 1,005 languages with a book or more, 1,275 language groups have access to the New Testament in their native language, and 518 language groups with complete Protestant canon as of September 2012.[2][3]*It is estimated by Wycliffe Bible Translators that there are 1,967 languages (representing around 200 million people) that have yet to have any form of Bible translation. They also estimate that there are currently around 2,000 languages which have projects to get the Bible translated in progress.

Source Wikipedia

U live up to your reputation of being an idiot. All reliable sources say the bible is the most widely read book n u want to disprove that? If the bible can hv ppl owning many copies then likewise for other books? If it is not the most widely read book , why would it be translated to almost all languages? Use ur brains :doh:

There is no solid prove to show that Bible is the most widely READ book in the world. From what I know, I think Islamic Koran is actually the most widely READ book because muslim in many part of the world pray 5 times a day, and the do nothing but read the verses on the Koran. Do you have Christian that read verses from the Bible 5 times a day for 365 days a year? Hardly.

Plus giving the fact that many christian do own more than 1 bible in their life time, so tracking sales number will be flawed because we are talking READ, not SOLD.

Please dont be lazy and take the easy way out. keep digging, you will find the answer.

Simi
26-09-13, 23:32
wow wow wow... surprise surprise!!! why resort to profanity? why stoop so low?

for the slightest taunt and you snap, with such low threshold you sure in the right place?

seriously a shame, why don't you share with me what "league" you are playing :)

i'm not so sure if i even have any time to waste with you but if i were to reply you again, it had better be an intelligent reply to this post... if not, go take a walk twat...

~dumbfounded~

Its your honour that I have to come down to your level and speak your language

Please la..don't pretend to be a Mr Well Educated just because you drink and dine in fine places

Some of the thing you will never understand

To deal with a rascal you have to be a rascal yourself

For the word "twat"...another **** you !!!

Adva181
26-09-13, 23:33
Argue so much also no use, let the facts speak for itself

J gateway sold out on the preview day, even return units are quickly snapped up, so let see the performance of SV this weekend

Before TDSR vs after TDSR.
If SV can move 60-70% units. I think it's consider successful.
All new launch after TDSR are like <50% during preview.

DKSG
26-09-13, 23:34
There is no solid prove to show that Bible is the most widely READ book in the world. From what I know, I think Islamic Koran is actually the most widely READ book because muslim in many part of the world pray 5 times a day, and the do nothing but read the verses on the Koran. Do you have Christian that read verses from the Bible 5 times a day for 365 days a year? Hardly.

Plus giving the fact that many christian do own more than 1 bible in their life time, so tracking sales number will be flawed because we are talking READ, not SOLD.

Please dont be lazy and take the easy way out. keep digging, you will find the answer.

Why must you sow the seeds of discord amongst different religions ?

Just because Jurong MM sold for $1,6xx and now Bishan (more superior location) selling for $1,4xx-$1,5xx ? Need to be so angry stuck 4 yrs until turn religions against each other ?

Think you same gang as Ah B - whole world should perish if necessary so that your own intentions are fulfilled.

Amitabha ...

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:35
Lol.....who was the one who was comparing growth of orchard rd properties to jurong? R u suffering from dementia? I think not, u r just a plain idiot ( tested n proven in condosingapore.com)

I was actually asking Teddybear and but someone in this forum tries to pretend to be smart and volunteer to answer that question by comparing NASSIM GCB to ulu Jurong Caspian.

Dont you agree that that SOMEONE need a bitch slap on the face to help wake him up?

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:41
Why must you sow the seeds of discord amongst different religions ?

Just because Jurong MM sold for $1,6xx and now Bishan (more superior location) selling for $1,4xx-$1,5xx ? Need to be so angry stuck 4 yrs until turn religions against each other ?

Think you same gang as Ah B - whole world should perish if necessary so that your own intentions are fulfilled.

Amitabha ...

DKSG

Superiority of a project is measured by what the market willness to pay not measure by how low the price can go.

Since we are on this subject, could you perhaps explain to us why Bishan price is coming down instead of rising as your have predicted 2 months ago?

I think you said in July Jurong resident will sell their property and move closer to city and property in between Jurong to Orchard will rise as a result. Bishan is smack right in between Jurong and Orchard, how come didnt rise BUT FALL?

And now you still have the cheek to brag about Bishan for selling lower than J Gateway?

Want to flip flop also know where is the limit lah. Your SI FU didnt teach you about integrity meh?

Simi
26-09-13, 23:43
I was actually asking Teddybear and but someone in this forum tries to pretend to be smart and volunteer to answer that question by comparing NASSIM GCB to ulu Jurong Caspian.

Dont you agree that that SOMEONE need a bitch slap on the face to help wake him up?

I think you have got it wrong

Praying 5 times a day not equate to reading the Koran 5 times a day !!!

I don't see Muslim carrying their Koran to the Mosque on Friday neither do I see them reading the Koran during daily prayer time.

DKSG
26-09-13, 23:45
Superiority of a project is measured by what the market willness to pay not measure by how low the price can go.

Since we are on this subject, could you perhaps explain to us why Bishan price is coming down instead of rising as your have predicted 2 months ago?

I think you said in July Jurong resident will sell their property and move closer to city and property in between Jurong to Orchard will rise as a result. Bishan is smack right in between Jurong and Orchard, how come didnt rise BUT FALL?

And now you still have the cheek to brag about Bishan for selling lower than J Gateway?

Want to flip flop also know where is the limit lah. Your SI FU didnt teach you about integrity meh?

Why prices fall ?

Because subsequent to the sale of the Jurong PC, market has started to correct slightly. People who has been to recent showflats all know that prices in Skywoods, Thomson, Bishan, all corrected slightly.

The Jurong PC sale was a peak, after that market started to correct a bit already.

DKSG

DKSG
26-09-13, 23:47

I don't see Muslim carrying their Koran to the Mosque on Friday neither do I see them reading the Koran during daily prayer time.

He is trying to create tensions between the 2 religions la!
Dont fall into that discussion.

Leave the M and the C issue aside.

DKSG

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:47
Why prices fall ?

Because subsequent to the sale of the Jurong PC, market has started to correct slightly. People who has been to recent showflats all know that prices in Skywoods, Thomson, Bishan, all corrected slightly.

The Jurong PC sale was a peak, after that market started to correct a bit already.

DKSG

Why price fall, because DKSG accidentally step on banana skin loh.

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:50

1 book can be read by 1 million people, and it still consider as READ 1 million times.

During Salah, Muslim will always read the same passage from their Quran. So that is considered as READ.

astroboy8681
26-09-13, 23:51
Its your honour that I have to come down to your level and speak your language

Please la..don't pretend to be a Mr Well Educated just because you drink and dine in fine places

Some of the thing you will never understand

To deal with a rascal you have to be a rascal yourself

For the word "twat"...another **** you !!!

I'm so compelled to reply one more time... You went 2 grades down under with last outburst...

You know what folks say about people who lose out in arguments and resort to vulgarities?

I can't pen it in forum but I presume you should know since categorizing yourself to my "league"

One sore thumb has brought in religion here, can you better that?

Please don't give up, this is a blatant challenge to see how dangerously "low" you can go :)

Simi
26-09-13, 23:52
He is trying to create tensions between the 2 religions la!
Dont fall into that discussion.

Leave the M and the C issue aside.

DKSG

No la

please do not add fire

we are only disputing which book is the World Most Read Books

nothing to do with religion here

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:52
I'm so compelled to reply one more time... You went 2 grades down under with last outburst...

You know what folks say about people who lose out in arguments and resort to vulgarities?

I can't pen it in forum but I presume you should know since categorizing yourself to my "league"

Please don't give up, this is a blatant challenge to see how dangerously "low" you can go :)

I wonder who is that idiot who bring gospel into this forum. Some more have the cheek to say that Bible might not be TRUE.

:tsk-tsk:

Regulators
26-09-13, 23:53
Which book has a longer history, bible or quran? Which book is translated in more languages n covers more countries? China has the largest population in the world, just use ur common sense if u hv any to ask urself if there r more quran or bible readers in china.

Simi
26-09-13, 23:54

maybe you would speak for your self

who used word like pea brain and taunting forumers here so on ?

I would say you deserved to be **** --ed

Simi
26-09-13, 23:58
1 book can be read by 1 million people, and it still consider as READ 1 million times.

During Salah, Muslim will always read the same passage from their Quran. So that is considered as READ.

I consider read as reading from the book

what you mentioned is Recite
I memorised the verse and I recite without the book and this is different from read

Anyway if you disagree, shall we move on and leave the subject as it is ?

Regulators
26-09-13, 23:59
Do u know that the Quran also plagiarized from the bible? U like evidence so take ur time to read all the evidence in the link.

http://www.1000mistakes.com/1000mistakes/index.php?Page=007_003_001_001

Ringo33
26-09-13, 23:59
Which book has a longer history, bible or quran? Which book is translated in more languages n covers more countries? China has the largest population in the world, just use ur common sense if u hv any to ask urself if there r more quran or bible readers in china.

Please stop diverting this discussion into some else because I dont want to waste too much time talking about this in this thread which is supposed to be about Jurong growth story.

Since you said that gospel is true because its the most widely READ book in the world. I am just asking you to back up with numbers, dont need to tell story about china and history etc.

You actually have 2 choices here

1) Keep it simple and say I dont know.

2) Waste everyone's time by telling me all sort of stories and yet prove nothing.

The choice is yours.

Simi
27-09-13, 00:00
Do u know that the Quran also plagiarized from the bible?

Aiyo

Regulator Sir

can we stop this......PLEASE

Ringo33
27-09-13, 00:03
Do u know that the Quran also plagiarized from the bible?

Are you saying that Islam is a copy of Christianity?

Wah...very sensitive topic leh, I think you should know where is your boundary, please DO NOT CROSS THE LINE.

(POLICE MAN, dont catch me, I am innocent)

Regulators
27-09-13, 00:06
Did I say so? I was posing a question n citing the sources from a link. Whether u believe it, u be ur own judge

Wah...very sensitive topic leh, I think you should know where is your boundary, please DO NOT CROSS THE LINE.

Simi
27-09-13, 00:06

Ringo33 Sir

we have each stated our case

So lets agree to disagree and move on ?

astroboy8681
27-09-13, 00:17
maybe you would speak for your self

who used word like pea brain and taunting forumers here so on ?

I would say you deserved to be **** --ed

That's all? Really, not pulling my leg? Ask you to better that and you came back repeating the same word 3 times...

I can't decipher, you leave me clueless not kidding!

I'm egging you on so please conjure something beyond what your pea-sized brain holds... (Or is it pin-sized?)

Try again please, I'm up for it :) or you may shoot me a proposition that this may never be resolved... Cos I don't see any other way around this...

Simi
27-09-13, 00:34
That's all? Really, not pulling my leg? Ask you to better that and you came back repeating the same word 3 times...

I can't decipher, you leave me clueless not kidding!

I'm egging you on so please conjure something beyond what your pea-sized brain holds... (Or is it pin-sized?)

Try again please, I'm up for it :) or you may shoot me a proposition that this may never be resolved... Cos I don't see any other way around this...

of course you cant decipher because you have been taunting and calling people here names that actually you are the person you yourself were referring to

can see that you are angry
behave and maybe buy you Happy meal with candy floss

elmo
27-09-13, 09:36
Just saw the Bishan SV brochure. It is possible that the lower selling price than SH is a result of the lower-cost design, i.e. multi-storey carpark vs. underground carpark, more smaller units, local architect etc. While it is cheaper than the SH, it is perhaps becos it is obviously a lower cost product. Still worth a look personally as Bishan is a good location (vs. my place in Kovan). I'm not interested in MM but I think I better be more informed in this type of product.

Btw, hope everyone share opinions/views instead of trying to convince each other. Or at least, stop when you can't. In this way, it is informative for all. There is no right or wrong.

TGIF!!!

stalingrad
27-09-13, 09:44

Binshan smells funny. I can't put my fingers on it. But it is not surprising it smells funny given the nearby crematorium.

Ringo33
27-09-13, 09:45
Just saw the Bishan SV brochure. It is possible that the lower selling price than SH is a result of the lower-cost design, i.e. multi-storey carpark vs. underground carpark, more smaller units, local architect etc. While it is cheaper than the SH, it is perhaps becos it is obviously a lower cost product. Still worth a look personally as Bishan is a good location (vs. my place in Kovan). I'm not interested in MM but I think I better be more informed in this type of product.

Btw, hope everyone share opinions/views instead of trying to convince each other. Or at least, stop when you can't. In this way, it is informative for all. There is no right or wrong.

TGIF!!!

Combination of many factors, but land cost is more expensive than SH.
More importantly, Capitaland is lowering their margin to move.

stalingrad
27-09-13, 09:48
-> Toa Payoh
-> Bishan
-> Upper Thomson

That outdated belief has costed you a fortune. Please keep on believing it. And you will lose more money if you do.

stalingrad
27-09-13, 09:51

Who live in Bishan? If you don't know, just wait a taxi stand at Orchard at 5pm. A lot of taxis would come with the sign "Bishan only" at the dashboard. They are going home at that time.

stalingrad
27-09-13, 09:52

With people like you living at Orchard, where would the growth potential come from?

elmo
27-09-13, 09:58
Sharing information from HDB. One can see that Jurong East is priced highest for its 2-Room. Interesting!

Town Flat Type † Estimated Floor
Area* (sqm) Estimated Internal Floor
Area^ (sqm) No. of Units Indicative Price Range#
Bukit Panjang 2-Room 46 – 47 45 78 $106,000 - $136,000
Choa Chu Kang 2-Room 47 45 47 $105,000 - $137,000
Hougang 2-Room 47 45 16 $116,000 - $131,000
Jurong East 2-Room 43 – 47 42- 45 110 $125,000 - $152,000
Jurong West 2-Room 47 45 186 $94,000 - $135,000
Punggol 2-Room 44 – 47 42 - 45 187 $99,000 - $143,000
Sembawang 2-Room 46 – 47 45 269 $82,000 - $131,000
Woodlands 2-Room 47 45 244 $90,000 - $115,000

Jonathan0503
27-09-13, 10:03

Your definition of superiority of project is coming from the developer's angle, ie how much and how well it can sell.

However, from the buyer or investors's angle, it should be how much returns or value the property is going to give him in return, which has not been tested yet for JG.

Jonathan0503
27-09-13, 10:20
Your definition of superiority of project is coming from the developer's angle, ie how much and how well it can sell.

However, from the buyer or investors's angle, it should be how much returns or value the property is going to give him in return, which has not been tested yet for JG.

Oh, and if I may add, superiority of project to developer not just how many and now fast, but how high it can be sold. Which in this case, JG is indeed very 'superior'

Ringo33
27-09-13, 10:22

I am replying to an earlier post by someone who is saying SV is more superior that J Gateway despite lower selling price.

The superiority of a project should be measured by the selling price, take up rate, not what what individual think. Market should be allow to speak of itself.

The first but very significant test for JG is that this project is sold out within 1 day at record price even without any major advertisement and promotion. Some here even went as far as saying the success is due to property agents (You know who)

Which mean there are still many keen buyers in the market who are interested in JG, hence anytime a unit is available in the market, rest assure it will be snap up immediately.

stalingrad
27-09-13, 10:51
I am replying to an earlier post by someone who is saying SV is more superior that J Gateway despite lower selling price.

The superiority of a project should be measured by the selling price, take up rate, not what what individual think. Market should be allow to speak of itself.

The first but very significant test for JG is that this project is sold out within 1 day at record price even without any major advertisement and promotion. Some here even went as far as saying the success is due to property agents (You know who)

Which mean there are still many keen buyers in the market who are interested in JG, hence anytime a unit is available in the market, rest assure it will be snap up immediately.

Please you guys, please stop using broken English. For example, there is no such thing as "A is more superior than B." The correct usage is "A is superior to B." My younger boy is attending a local school. You can't believe the kind of English the teachers and pupils speak and write at school. it is appalling.