PDA

View Full Version : Owners in the West beware!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

clemdale24
13-01-14, 21:28
contrary to popular belief, i think ringo is vested in JG, despite the fact that i dont think he has ever admitted to it. well if he is, then he is going all out to defend this project and why he bought it - which is fair and human nature of course, whether or not we agree with him.

i think we should respect each other's comments and have valuable discussions instead of using weird intelligible language meant to insult and despise.

Photogguy
14-01-14, 03:49
Wow! Jurong so cheap! Mostly transacted below $1000 psf!
But wait a minute, why J Gateway so expensive transact at $1700 psf? :o
Do J Gateway come with luxury furnishing to command such premium? :puke:

Not to say JG price is sustainable, but the argument that Jurong price is crashing to 800 psf is skewed as many are 20-40 yr old apt and the prices achieved for these 99 yrs condos are comparable to condos in similar age across otherOCR.....like Sherwood tower (bt Timah) and castle green ( YCK/AMK ), square ft is offering less and less FOC infor, perhaps trying to drum up interest by sensationalized news to attract people to subscribe to their services.

xebay11
14-01-14, 06:11
A lot of people walk out empty handed of jem, many just go there for meal. How long the shops can sustain? Many are window shoppers.

True, actually West people are among the lowest income levels and lowest social status, the malls are going to have a tough time, Robinsons will struggle.

teddybear
14-01-14, 07:15
Well, it is a fact that there are prices of $800+ psf condos in Jurong because of their ages due to their 99 years leasehold status. This tells us that more than 20 years down the road, J Gateway which was transacted at $1700 psf last year probably will also go down to $800+ psf? :scared-3:

I am still trying to find the reasons of why J Gateway can transact at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf.
I really can't tell what are their differences that can result in such wide price differences! If J GATEWAY has no advantage in terms of quality etc over THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES, then there is only 1 conclusion:
Buyers of J Gateway are just plain stupid! :doh:

THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES LAKESIDE DRIVE Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 1 1,223,800 1,238 Strata 01 to 05 $989psf Nov-13[/QUOTE]

Not to say JG price is sustainable, but the argument that Jurong price is crashing to 800 psf is skewed as many are 20-40 yr old apt and the prices achieved for these 99 yrs condos are comparable to condos in similar age across otherOCR.....like Sherwood tower (bt Timah) and castle green ( YCK/AMK ), square ft is offering less and less FOC infor, perhaps trying to drum up interest by sensationalized news to attract people to subscribe to their services.

Since you show screenshot of D22 transactions, obviously we are talking about D22.

For CCR, those priced at $1500 psf vs those $5000 psf, we can easily tell the difference which is why the $5000 psf commands a premium.

But J Gateway transacted at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf, I really can't tell what are their differences that can result in such wide price differences!

THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES LAKESIDE DRIVE Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 1 1,223,800 1,238 Strata 01 to 05 $989psf Nov-13

Ringo33
14-01-14, 07:24
True, actually West people are among the lowest income levels and lowest social status, the malls are going to have a tough time, Robinsons will struggle.

Dont embarrass yourself in this forum.

Developers and retailers doesnt play tikam tikam like kids do.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

http://imageshack.com/a/img200/1570/6kr1.jpg

Ringo33
14-01-14, 07:25
http://imageshack.com/a/img199/1407/x5wf.jpg

Ringo33
14-01-14, 07:31
Beware!!!

http://imageshack.com/a/img203/1774/4jyy.jpg

eng81157
14-01-14, 07:40

the folks are paying a premium to enjoy the rattling music from the MRT tracks and for the knowledge that blue fin tuna is being cut in the vicinity.

Allthepies
14-01-14, 07:42

Another anti-social sweeping statement that is plucked from the air! :doh::doh::doh::doh:

Ringo33
14-01-14, 07:45
the folks are paying a premium to enjoy the rattling music from the MRT tracks and for the knowledge that blue fin tuna is being cut in the vicinity.

When a mountain tortoise starts to dress up as a hare, that mean something big must be happening at Jurong Lake District.

a) When was the last time you see a giant blue fin tuna being cut up by sushi chef in Singapore?

b) How often does such event happens in Singapore?

lionhill
14-01-14, 08:00
Well, it is a fact that there are prices of $800+ psf condos in Jurong because of their ages due to their 99 years leasehold status. This tells us that more than 20 years down the road, J Gateway which was transacted at $1700 psf last year probably will also go down to $800+ psf? :scared-3:

I am still trying to find the reasons of why J Gateway can transact at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf.
I really can't tell what are their differences that can result in such wide price differences! If J GATEWAY has no advantage in terms of quality etc over THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES, then there is only 1 conclusion:

THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES LAKESIDE DRIVE Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 1 1,223,800 1,238 Strata 01 to 05 $989psf Nov-13[/QUOTE]

There is also a low-level unit in lakeshore sold at $1200+ psf in Novemeber lah..

If lakeside can be sold at 1200+, J-gateway sold at $1400psf is also ok.

sunrise
14-01-14, 08:33
Beware!!!

Jg looks like an olden day engine radiator, beware! may get overheated if over pushed.

eng81157
14-01-14, 08:35
When a mountain tortoise starts to dress up as a hare, that mean something big must be happening at Jurong Lake District.

a) When was the last time you see a giant blue fin tuna being cut up by sushi chef in Singapore?

the event has no correlation to the attractiveness of a location

a) when was the last time you saw white truffles being dug up or carviar being harvested in Singapore?
b) if no, does that make Singapore an unattractive place to live in?

c) when was the last time we hear of top grade diamonds being harvested from Africa?
d) since it is so regular, shouldn't that make Africa a "happening" place to live in?

see the pure folly of your (il)logic

玉格格
14-01-14, 08:36
A lot of people walk out empty handed of jem, many just go there for meal. How long the shops can sustain? Many are window shoppers.

昙花一现 nia la!

I remember when tampines one was 1st opened, I dun even dare to go in during the 1st few days as I saw it was packed like congee. at tat time I was wondering, mostly branded shops leh, how long can it sustain?

true enuff, there r hardly any customers after 1-2 mths. today it is less or equally crowded as tampines mall/century sq.

JEM or westgate facing similar situations, long expected it. told R33 abt the shopping mentality of women a couple of mths ago, still wanna argue wif me! :doh:

sunrise
14-01-14, 08:45

A megamall in dubai is larger than 5 malls in jld. The jld design really fall behind the trend, Jld no big deal.

wildxyz
14-01-14, 09:03
http://imageshack.com/a/img199/1407/x5wf.jpg
:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Ringo33
14-01-14, 09:30
the event has no correlation to the attractiveness of a location

a) when was the last time you saw white truffles being dug up or carviar being harvested in Singapore?
b) if no, does that make Singapore an unattractive place to live in?

c) when was the last time we hear of top grade diamonds being harvested from Africa?
d) since it is so regular, shouldn't that make Africa a "happening" place to live in?

see the pure folly of your (il)logic

If you dont even have the answers to the below questions, who are you to say that the event has got no relationship with the attractiveness of the location.

might as well say that firework at Marina Bay is boring and that the event has got no relationship with the attractiveness or buzz of the location.

Again, mountain tortoise wearing a hare costume will not make it go faster, it will only make it look stupid.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 09:31
A megamall in dubai is larger than 5 malls in jld. The jld design really fall behind the trend, Jld no big deal.

From The Sail, to Peterson Residences, and now, JLD is going international...

LOL!!!

Ringo33
14-01-14, 09:32
Jg looks like an olden day engine radiator, beware! may get overheated if over pushed.

The grapes always look sour when its out of reach.

eng81157
14-01-14, 09:43
If you dont even have the answers to the below questions, who are you to say that the event has got no relationship with the attractiveness of the location.

might as well say that firework at Marina Bay is boring and that the event has got no relationship with the attractiveness or buzz of the location.

Again, mountain tortoise wearing a hare costume will not make it go faster, it will only make it look stupid.

wrong again, kam gong!! smack yourself again using a wrong example

a fire works event is special and celebratory in nature and in Singapore's culture, and will only take place in carefully considered location - the selection of the venue itself speaks volumes. to suggest otherwise as in your example, is merely stupidity in its fullest display

whereas, cutting up a blue fin tuna is a daily event. it is neither symbolic nor significantly relevant to our culture. to further suggest that the act equates to a place being "happening" is ludicrious.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 10:00
wrong again, kam gong!! smack yourself again using a wrong example

a fire works event is special and celebratory in nature and in Singapore's culture, and will only take place in carefully considered location - the selection of the venue itself speaks volumes. to suggest otherwise as in your example, is merely stupidity in its fullest display

whereas, cutting up a blue fin tuna is a daily event. it is neither symbolic nor significantly relevant to our culture. to further suggest that the act equates to a place being "happening" is ludicrious.

whats the point of talking so much jiao wei when you cant even answer my questions.

a) When was the last time YOU see a giant blue fin tuna being cut up by sushi chef in Singapore?

Daily? Tell us where leh...

And yes, fish market in Japan operate almost on daily basis, and why the hell is that so special that kamgon like you need to fly all the way to Japan to see?

choke on your own stools still thinks its wontan.

eng81157
14-01-14, 10:20
whats the point of talking so much jiao wei when you cant even answer my questions.

a) When was the last time YOU see a giant blue fin tuna being cut up by sushi chef in Singapore?

And yes, fish market in Japan operate almost on daily basis, and why the hell is that so special that kamgon like you need to fly all the way to Japan to see?

choke on your own stools still thinks its wontan.

kam gong!! told you for the millionth time it is a daily event in tsukiji and yet you keep repeating the same question

how stupid can you be? and see your stupidity in full display,

USS Singapore operates daily so why on earth so many tourists fly all the way to Singapore to experience a theme park?

Ringo33
14-01-14, 10:24
kam gong!! told you for the millionth time it is a daily event in tsukiji and yet you keep repeating the same question

how stupid can you be? and see your stupidity in full display,

USS Singapore operates daily so why on earth so many tourists fly all the way to Singapore to experience a theme park?

Its a daily event for polar bears and panda to roam around in their habitat and why the hell are people around the world going to see them in the zoo?

Perhaps what is hard to find is actually to see mountain tortoise wearing hare costume choking on his own stools.

sunrise
14-01-14, 12:37
From The Sail, to Peterson Residences, and now, JLD is going international...

LOL!!!

can't even beat klcc and jakarta central park how to go international? Orchard widely recognised.

玉格格
14-01-14, 12:38
can't even beat klcc and jakarta central park how to go international? Orchard widely recognised.

possible de.
via " the little FTs" :D

sunrise
14-01-14, 12:44
possible de.
via " the little FTs" :D

I wonder has this man travel around? Everytime put his jld on top list.

玉格格
14-01-14, 12:47

juz imagine u put 800k at least in JG n so far bolang come n break yr record ... u still got mood to travel bo?

ka gin day n nite do promotion more urgent la! :D :D

eng81157
14-01-14, 12:50
Its a daily event for polar bears and panda to roam around in their habitat and why the hell are people around the world going to see them in the zoo?

Perhaps what is hard to find is actually to see mountain tortoise wearing hare costume choking on his own stools.

ah.....so now u get the idea how stupid your examples are.

good job, keep up the good work and you may probably ascend from the ranks of "infinitesimally stupid" to "hopelessly stupid"

sunrise
14-01-14, 12:57
juz imagine u put 800k at least in JG n so far bolang come n break yr record ... u still got mood to travel bo?

ka gin day n nite do promotion more urgent la! :D :D

He has to lock himself from seeing the world for 3 yrs seclusion.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 12:59
ah.....so now u get the idea how stupid your examples are.

good job, keep up the good work and you may probably ascend from the ranks of "infinitesimally stupid" to "hopelessly stupid"

eng81157
14-01-14, 12:59

obviously not! or else he wouldn't have screamed out loud about tuna cutting

玉格格
14-01-14, 13:03

no, he will make us pay for the price by torturing us wif his nonsense for 4 yrs for his overpriced investment, hahaha!

obviously not! or else he wouldn't have screamed out loud about tuna cutting

u r very bad to hint tat ppl is suaku :D

Ringo33
14-01-14, 13:08

kids doing small talks in property forum? Dont waste band width lah, adults doesnt like to read all these fantasy story telling competition...

cheap thrills.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 13:10
You have been warned!! big announcement is coming!!

Something very big is brewing at Jurong Lake District, it is now even more happening that the original JLD that was announced in 2008..

You have been WARNED!!!

DO NOT SELL YOUR JURONG PROPERTY

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/180/9sx6.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/5183/jbjr.jpg

CCR
14-01-14, 13:57
When is the big announcement? you are just hyping it up or you definitely know there will be a big announcement?

Cupcakes
14-01-14, 14:00
waiting for this thread to hit 888 pages :D

relax88
14-01-14, 14:22
is this the solar , you guys talking about:beats-me-man:

eng81157
14-01-14, 14:28
i just love it when the kam gong puts up BS and yet he doesn't know it.

si mi si

1. solar mangrove?? you mean there's a version of non-solar mangrove?
2. heat sink water body? please lah, all water bodies are heat sinks - DUH
3. solar tents? tents laced with solar cells on roof isn't high or new tech
4. green roofs? even some HDBs have roof top gardens; pilot studies had already been done years ago to study roof top farming in singapore.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 14:45

si mi si

4. green roofs? even some HDBs have roof top gardens; pilot studies had already been done years ago to study roof top farming in singapore.

If you cant even tell the difference between WHEN and WHERE, what makes you think you will understand anything about green technologies.

eng81157
14-01-14, 14:59
If you cant even tell the difference between WHEN and WHERE, what makes you think you will understand anything about green technologies.

kam gong and lazy, refer to post 971658951 - 9816786275 for the answers.

now you want to impress us about green tech, WAHAHAHAHAHA
so pray, tell us what is a solar mangrove? i'm not expecting too much from a moron, but please oh please, make an attempt to humor us all

Ringo33
14-01-14, 15:17

so pray, tell us what is a solar mangrove? i'm not expecting too much from a moron, but please oh please, make an attempt to humor us all

Told you so many time before to just keep reading my signature you dont listen. Want to come here talk so much jiao wei, end up choking on your own stools. :doh:

Are you also the one who say that you believe in gospel but you think the gospel might not be true? Wah why gospel people so like dat...

LOL!!

eng81157
14-01-14, 15:35
Told you so many time before to just keep reading my signature you dont listen. Want to come here talk so much jiao wei, end up choking on your own stools. :doh:

Are you also the one who say that you believe in gospel but you think the gospel might not be true? Wah why gospel people so like dat...

LOL!!

yawn, so typical of a kam gong losing the argument - just skirt the topic

by the way, why put yourself up for slaps by using illogical arguments? why would a person profess a tenet to be true if he doubts it in the first place? that's schizophrenic.

so let us continue the dismantlement of your BS - tell us what a solar mangrove is.

sunrise
14-01-14, 16:55

West owners, can please tell us what is high performance building? Everyone would love to know.. Or this building house only high caliber people? Unique building name.

ahhock24
14-01-14, 17:57

Relax, thumbs up for the marketing creativity but dun read too much into it.

wildxyz
14-01-14, 18:12
Beware!!!

:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Simi
14-01-14, 18:56
You have been warned!! big announcement is coming!!

some great announcement regards to the former Tang Dynasty site ?

YES, keeping finger crossed :cheers1::cheers1:

Cheers !!!

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:04
some great announcement regards to the former Tang Dynasty site ?

YES, keeping finger crossed :cheers1::cheers1:

Cheers !!!

Looking at the masterplan 2013, I think Tang dynasty site will become the botanic/garden by the bay of the west, where tourists and residents will be able enjoy the greenery and dense forestation around the lake. I think its a brilliant idea for URA to side aside some space for a healthcare site next to the garden.

With the revised plan, the theme park will occupy existing Chinese and Japanese and empty land right next to JE MRT station. So for JLD visitors, they will can disembark at JE MRT and walk all the way to Chinese Garden MRT and enjoy all the attractions along the way.

When fully developed, JLD will be a MUST visit place for family with kids.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:05
Relax, thumbs up for the marketing creativity but dun read too much into it.

Can such marketing activities be bad?

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:09
West owners, can please tell us what is high performance building? Everyone would love to know.. Or this building house only high caliber people? Unique building name.

out of your league kid...

Wunderkind
14-01-14, 20:20
Looking at the masterplan 2013, I think Tang dynasty site will become the botanic/garden by the bay of the west, where tourists and residents will be able enjoy the greenery and dense forestation around the lake. I think its a brilliant idea for URA to side aside some space for a healthcare site next to the garden.

With the revised plan, the theme park will occupy existing Chinese and Japanese and empty land right next to JE MRT station. So for JLD visitors, they will can disembark at JE MRT and walk all the way to Chinese Garden MRT and enjoy all the attractions along the way.

When fully developed, JLD will be a MUST visit place for family with kids.

I never thought that JLD plan will be so comprehensive in its entirety. Definitely, this will be a bright spot for business and investment.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:20
yawn, so typical of a kam gong losing the argument - just skirt the topic

by the way, why put yourself up for slaps by using illogical arguments? why would a person profess a tenet to be true if he doubts it in the first place? that's schizophrenic.

so let us continue the dismantlement of your BS - tell us what a solar mangrove is.

Check this out.

R33 : Bluefin cutting event by sushi chef at J Cude..place is becoming very happening

Kamgong : amazingly moronic to equate cutting a normal blue fin tuna to a locale being "happening".

R33 : When was the last time you see a giant bluefin cutting event in Singapore?

Kamgong : everytime when i went to tsukiji

R33 : I am asking you WHEN was the last time you see such event in Singapore?

Kamgong : there's only 1 sort of noteworthy tuna - the blue fin. and i bet i've seen more of tsukiji than you ever had

R33 : I am just asking you when was the last time you see a Bluefin tuna being cut up by sushi chef in Singapore? WHEN?

Kamgong : told you liao every time i went to tsukiji. now must give you photo evidence and passport details ah?

R33 : when was the last time you see a bluefin tuna being cut up?
Thats my question, I am not interest to hear all you BS about where you went.

Kamgong : kam gong! already told you when I was at tsukiji.

WAH LAU! GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL TO BRUSH UP YOUR ENGLISH LAH!

R33 : can tell us why are you so kamgong to visit Tsukji in the first place?

Kamgong : kam gong, if you can't differentiate the occurence of an event from the location of which, it only goes to show you are pathetic in your mastery of english.

R33 : It very unfortunate that you don't know the difference between the meaning of when and where.

The dumbest part of all is that you could justify going all the way to Japan to visit the fish auction.market while at the same time.saying that a bluefin cutting event at jurong is not big deal.

Enuff said.

teddybear
14-01-14, 20:24
Ringo33,

Still waiting for your reply on why J Gateway transacted at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf, what is their differences that J Gateway can command such high premium? :o

THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES LAKESIDE DRIVE Condominium 22 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 1 1,223,800 1,238 Strata 01 to 05 $989psf Nov-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
Since you show screenshot of D22 transactions, obviously we are talking about D22.

For CCR, those priced at $1500 psf vs those $5000 psf, we can easily tell the difference which is why the $5000 psf commands a premium.

But J Gateway transacted at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf, I really can't tell what are their differences that can result in such wide price differences!

Quote:
But wait a minute, why J Gateway so expensive transact at $1700 psf?
Do J Gateway come with luxury furnishing to command such premium?

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:28
I never thought that JLD plan will be so comprehensive in its entirety. Definitely, this will be a bright spot for business and investment.

Jurong and CBD are the largest employment hub of Singapore and also the heart beat of Singapore. Government will spare no effort to make them as the crown jewel of Singapore.

Other than Marina Bay, you cannot find any other place in Singapore that have such comprehensive and well thought out development where you can accommodate commercial space, retail, hospitality, healthcare, leisure, world class attraction, water sport, schools all within a 2km radius.

As what squarefoot.com.sg said, with such massive development plan going on at JLD, price of property around the region will catch up with prices in RCR.

Beware Beware!!

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:31
Ringo33,

Still waiting for your reply on why J Gateway transacted at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf, what is their differences that J Gateway can command such high premium? :o

Quote:

Quote:

Dont bring yourself so low to try to talk down Jurong lah.

Only amateur investors will compare Jurong property to Paterson Residence The Sail etc etc..

Btw, dont need to act high class by bragging that you belong to the WRONG SIDE of CCR, because people who go as low as talking down foreign workers has got no class at all.

And you are one good example of why I say that not all CCR are prime and not all residence living in CCR has got class.

This is one classic example....shame shame!!

teddybear
14-01-14, 20:38
Ringo33,

I am asking you about why J Gateway transacted at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf, what is their differences that J Gateway can command such high premium? :o

You are simply not answering my question despite replying to my post!
You dumb or idiot and cannot comprehend my question is it?
Or you can't answer my question intelligibly and hence sprouting nonsense and beating around the bush?
Which is true? :o

Dont bring yourself so low to try to talk down Jurong lah.

Only amateur investors will compare Jurong property to Paterson Residence The Sail etc etc..

Btw, dont need to act high class by bragging that you belong to the WRONG SIDE of CCR, because people who go as low as talking down foreign workers has got no class at all.

And you are one good example of why I say that not all CCR are prime and not all residence living in CCR has got class.

This is one classic example....shame shame!!

Ringo33,

Quote:

Quote:

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:39
Ringo33,

I am asking you about why J Gateway transacted at $1700 psf compared to say THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which can transact at $989 psf, what is their differences that J Gateway can command such high premium? :o

Or you can't answer my question intelligibly and hence sprouting nonsense and beating around the bush?

Wrong side of CCR - $1500psf
Right side of CCR - $5000psf

enuff said

teddybear
14-01-14, 20:45
Ok I got it now what you mean:
"Wrong" side of Jurong - Pay $989 psf,
"Right" side of Jurong - Pay $1700 psf !

Oh no no, I just realize there is a stupid idiot dumber who think that paying top $ out of his nose means that he is on the "Right" side! :sick:

Wrong side of CCR - $1500psf
Right side of CCR - $5000psf

enuff said

Ringo33,

Ringo33
14-01-14, 20:48

Oh no no, I just realize there is a stupid idiot dumber who think that paying top $ out of his nose means that he is on the "Right" side! :sick:

May I know whats the difference in apartment size that are you comparing here?

AFAIK, $1700psf are only for MM unit which is smaller than 500 sqft located right in the heart of Jurong Gateway (I know you dont know what is JG), While resale 3 bedder away from Jurong Gateway are selling as high as $1200psf.

So please dont waste you time trying to convince us that you are not an amateur.

Simi
14-01-14, 21:00

Heard something in regards to Singtel development in this area

Big plan they have
stay tune and cheers :D :cheers1::cheers1:

Ringo33
14-01-14, 21:05
Heard something in regards to Singtel development in this area

Big plan they have
stay tune and cheers :D :cheers1::cheers1:

In times of uncertainty, JLD will be the kind of place where you want to park your money because from now till say 2020, there will be positive news release every year.

sunrise
14-01-14, 21:06
Some specialist from japan on short stay says they will not land themselve on jld hotel, they prefered to stay at central or east. Their 3 W for lifestyle balance are work, wine and women. They thumb up east saying west "no happening"

Ringo33
14-01-14, 21:08
Some specialist from japan on short stay says they will not land themselve on jld hotel, they prefered to stay at central or east. Their 3 W for lifestyle balance are work, wine and women. They thumb up east saying west "no happening"

Is there no playground at the estate where you live?

sunrise
14-01-14, 21:15
Is there no playground at the estate where you live?

My playground has no entertainment and backlane, i am living next to a moron. Soon we are no neighbor.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 21:25
My playground has no entertainment and backlane, i am living next to a moron. Soon we are no neighbor.

???????????

sunrise
14-01-14, 21:28
???????????

Butu butu bodo.:doh:

Ringo33
14-01-14, 21:33

Can someone volunteer to explain what is he trying to say?

玉格格
14-01-14, 22:20
In times of uncertainty, JLD will be the kind of place where you want to park your money because from now till say 2020, there will be positive news release every year.

pray tell, wat kinda paper gains hv JG been sitting on all tis while :47:

Ringo33
14-01-14, 22:25
pray tell, wat kinda paper gains hv JG been sitting on all tis while :47:

Why ask to many jiao wei when you know that no JG owners are not even selling due to SSD. This kind of question only amateur will ask leh..

but dont worry, when the project TOP, you will have to eat your own words that JG pricing has factor in ALL future potential of JLD development. ALL you said?

teddybear
14-01-14, 22:26
So you are saying MM commands premium, so can sell at $1700 psf while THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) 12xx psf can only at $989 psf?
But then TLR going to TOP, don't need to pay so much interests while waiting for another 3-4 years for the condo to be built, while JG still need to pay interest! Thought going to TOP and just TOP should command premium compared to paper property like JG? Who knows? If developer go bankrupt then you just have a piece of S&P paper! :o

Strange indeed, small can sell at premium, large cannot as you said. Then, how do you explain what you called "right" side of CCR like Marc@Paterson selling at $5xxx psf for 3000 sqft unit while Paterson Residence selling at $2500 psf for 14xx unit? Now, in CCR, what you said "right" side is big unit selling at a premium, while "wrong" side is small unit selling at a discount!

Oh, I just realize from what you said earlier that you had bought at the "wrong" side that is why for small unit at JG you need to pay premium! :banghead:

May I know whats the difference in apartment size that are you comparing here?

AFAIK, $1700psf are only for MM unit which is smaller than 500 sqft located right in the heart of Jurong Gateway (I know you dont know what is JG), While resale 3 bedder away from Jurong Gateway are selling as high as $1200psf.

So please dont waste you time trying to convince us that you are not an amateur.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 22:31
So you are saying MM commands premium, so can sell at $1700 psf while The Lakeshore Residences 12xx psf can only at $989 psf?
But then TLR going to TOP, don't need to pay so much interests while waiting for another 3-4 years for the condo to be built, while JG still need to pay interest!

Strange indeed, small can sell at premium, large cannot as you said. Then, how do you explain what you called "right" side of CCR like Marc@Paterson selling at $5xxx psf for 3000 sqft unit while Paterson Residence selling at $2500 psf for 14xx unit? Now, in CCR, what you said "right" side is big unit selling at a premium, while "wrong" side is small unit selling at a discount!

Oh, I just realize from what you said earlier that you had bought at the "wrong" side that is why for small unit at JG you need to pay premium! :banghead:

Instead of wasting time comparing lakeshore $1200psf 3 bedder vs JG $1700psf MM dont you think that you should be focusing on Paterson Residence vs. Marq (NOT MARC...see your knowledge on the right side of CCR is so damn lousy).

You very low class leh. MARC? What MARC? Marc Anthony? LOL!!

teddybear
14-01-14, 22:35
Conclusion:
J Gateway at >$1500 psf is already seriously over-priced vs THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which only transacted $989 psf! :scared-3:
Marc or Marq doesn't matter, J Gatway pricing I am very very sure is seriously over-priced! :doh:

Instead of wasting time comparing $1200psf 3 bedder vs JG $1700psf MM dont you think that you should be focusing on Paterson Residence vs. Marq (NOT MARC...see your knowledge on the right side of CCR is so damn lousy).

You very low class leh. MARC? What MARC? Marc Anthony? LOL!!

So you are saying MM commands premium, so can sell at $1700 psf while THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) 12xx psf can only at $989 psf?
But then TLR going to TOP, don't need to pay so much interests while waiting for another 3-4 years for the condo to be built, while JG still need to pay interest! Thought going to TOP and just TOP should command premium compared to paper property like JG? Who knows? If developer go bankrupt then you just have a piece of S&P paper! :o

Ringo33
14-01-14, 22:37
Conclusion:
J Gateway at >$1500 psf is already seriously over-priced vs THE LAKEFRONT RESIDENCES (Estimated TOP Date 3rd Quarter 2014) which only transacted $989 psf! :scared-3:
Marc or Marq doesn't matter, J Gatway pricing I am very very sure is seriously over-priced! :doh:

I am sure Marc and Marq doesnt matter, the different is $1700psf vs $5000psf loh...

LOL...

Paterson Residence $2500psf vs. MarQ $5000psf. 100% difference across the road.

So why are you wasting so much time kpkb about Lakefront Lakeshore vs. JG?

If you cant see the big picture, how are you going to make big money?

No wonder you are still hanging at the wrong side of CCR.

xebay11
14-01-14, 22:50
Dont embarrass yourself in this forum.

Developers and retailers doesnt play tikam tikam like kids do.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

http://imageshack.com/a/img200/1570/6kr1.jpg

Ha ha I will simply take your advice as per your signature, anyway bro, I also have property in both east and west, so give me a little credit, but when I park my car at Katong I12 and drive around my estate in Siglap, I do notice a very slight difference in the amount of Lambos and Ferraris compared with Jurong East.....:D wink wink also, this chart you keep flashing is the koyok material Capital Land use to get tenants to their mall..... so if you believe it as Gospel truth.....beware :/

teddybear
14-01-14, 22:56
According to your "right" side of CCR where BIG units is selling at a premium, then you buying SMALL unit in J Gateway at a big premium of $1700 psf (compare to other bigger units e.g. The Lakefront Residences at $989psf) means and according to what you said about "right" side and "wrong" side means you must have been seriously short-changed and you had bought at the "wrong" side of Jurong! :doh:

I am sure Marc and Marq doesnt matter, the different is $1700psf vs $5000psf loh...

LOL...

Paterson Residence $2500psf vs. MarQ $5000psf. 100% difference across the road.

So why are you wasting so much time kpkb about Lakefront Lakeshore vs. JG?

If you cant see the big picture, how are you going to make big money?

No wonder you are still hanging at the wrong side of CCR.

teddybear
14-01-14, 22:59
Don't be fooled by him, because he is showing you "ave monthly HDB household income", and all private properties dwellers household incomes have been excluded! :doh:

Ha ha I will simply take your advice as per your signature, anyway bro, I also have property in both east and west, so give me a little credit, but when I park my car at Katong I12 and drive around my estate in Siglap, I do notice a very slight difference in the amount of Lambos and Ferraris compared with Jurong East.....:D wink wink also, this chart you keep flashing is the koyok material Capital Land use to get tenants to their mall..... so if you believe it as Gospel truth.....beware :/

Ringo33
14-01-14, 23:08

Like I always said, please dont come to social forum to brag about how many property you own, and even if you want to brag, at least tell us that you own property in central area of something where your car parks are full of super car and limousine. Either way you know you cant be prove wrong.

Any smart investors and businessman will tell the buying and selling the more expensive property or product wont necessary make you the most money. And thats why people selling popiah, instant noodle, cheap furniture and herbal tea are richer than those selling highend property.

In fact many of the most expensive property in Singapore are losing their pants, so please dont use Ferrari or Lambo in the neighborhood to show off your investment prowess because it makes you look like an amateur trying to rub shoulders with rich people you dont even know.

Anyway, if you cant show us the numbers to back up what you said, its really pointless to continue this conversation because you will just end up talking about stuffs which is unrelated to property.

Ringo33
14-01-14, 23:11
According to your "right" side of CCR where BIG units is selling at a premium, then you buying SMALL unit in J Gateway at a big premium of $1700 psf (compare to other bigger units e.g. The Lakefront Residences at $989psf) means and according to what you said about "right" side and "wrong" side means you must have been seriously short-changed and you had bought at the "wrong" side of Jurong! :doh:

According to URA, there were units at lakefront transacted at $1400psf and $1355psf for a 1000sqft unit.

So please stop massaging your number like you are the only person who have access to REAL information.

玉格格
15-01-14, 08:47
Why ask to many jiao wei when you know that no JG owners are not even selling due to SSD. This kind of question only amateur will ask leh..

but dont worry, when the project TOP, you will have to eat your own words that JG pricing has factor in ALL future potential of JLD development. ALL you said?

when a person talks abt paper gain, it refers to an unrealised profit tat exist on paper becos the profitable position has yet to be cashed in.

I noe tat JLD has yet to TOP, hence the potential paper gain can be derived by assessing:

1. any new plot of neighbouring lands sold at a higher price den yr project;
2. any new neighbouring projects selling at a higher price den yr project;

assume no change in external environment, the above will suggest tat yr project will TOP at a much higher price den yr purchase price.

so Im asking u, so far got such paper gains expected fm JG onot? :47:

Ringo33
15-01-14, 09:20
when a person talks abt paper gain, it refers to an unrealised profit tat exist on paper becos the profitable position has yet to be cashed in.

I noe tat JLD has yet to TOP, hence the potential paper gain can be derived by assessing:

1. any new plot of neighbouring lands sold at a higher price den yr project;
2. any new neighbouring projects selling at a higher price den yr project;

assume no change in external environment, the above will suggest tat yr project will TOP at a much higher price den yr purchase price.

so Im asking u, so far got such paper gains expected fm JG onot? :47:

You know you are talking Jiao wei right?

sunrise
15-01-14, 11:15
Can someone volunteer to explain what is he trying to say?

i am staying very very near to JG, my playground has no entertainment,
the most frustrating things is i have a boastful neighbour that many forumer here think he is a moron, very soon i will move out from where i reside now,
so in future we are no more neighbors.

all this while i am staying in the west but you keep biting i am from the east.

what makes you so hard to understand my simple english or you want me to explain in hokkien?

beware of aggressive neighbor. glad i run fast.

don't reply by kong jiow wei.

玉格格
15-01-14, 11:18
the most frustrating things is i have a boastful neighbour that many forumer here think he is a moron, very soon i will move out from where i reside now,

what makes you so hard to understand my simple english or you want me to explain in hokkien?

so u r the Japanese neighbour arh? hahaha ...

RCT
15-01-14, 11:26
真相是时候的孩子。。。。。。

eng81157
15-01-14, 11:53
i'm still waiting eagerly for the moron to shed light - what is a solar mangrove?

Ringo33
15-01-14, 11:56
From this

To this??? LOL!!

btw...no one is interested to know where you live. And please dont pretent to that you are living in the west because we know you are from the eastern side of singapore

Ringo33
15-01-14, 11:58
i'm still waiting eagerly for the moron to shed light - what is a solar mangrove?

If you cant tell the difference between WHEN and WHERE, what makes you think you can comprehend green technology?

eng81157
15-01-14, 12:15
If you cant tell the difference between WHEN and WHERE, what makes you think you can comprehend green technology?

stop skirting the question -

tell us what is a solar mangrove?

eng81157
15-01-14, 12:17

si mi si

let me pose all my questions again, so that all may see and learn

Ringo33
15-01-14, 12:22
let me pose all my questions again, so that all may see and learn

If you can google about bluefin tuna, I am sure you should be able to google for those answer to these silly questions. So now what? from bluefin tuna you are going to start looking at green technology?

LOL....just keep reading my signature and you will find the answer

eng81157
15-01-14, 13:34
If you can google about bluefin tuna, I am sure you should be able to google for those answer to these silly questions. So now what? from bluefin tuna you are going to start looking at green technology?

LOL....just keep reading my signature and you will find the answer

WAHAHAHAHA!!! and you assume i googled about bluefin tuna and green tech?! oh please, you regard too highly of these which are considered common to all. perhaps to a lesser being, they are worthy of being googled.

and stop skirting the question, pray tell us the answers to my question. if you can post the presentation up and proclaim glory, then you better be ready for scrutiny.

another inspired statement:

"Ringo's cranial substance is as existent as a solar mangrove" - Sir A.W.

Ringo33
15-01-14, 14:31
WAHAHAHAHA!!! and you assume i googled about bluefin tuna and green tech?! oh please, you regard too highly of these which are considered common to all. perhaps to a lesser being, they are worthy of being googled.

and stop skirting the question, pray tell us the answers to my question. if you can post the presentation up and proclaim glory, then you better be ready for scrutiny.

another inspired statement:

"Ringo's cranial substance is as existent as a solar mangrove" - Sir A.W.

I don't like to entertain kamgong questions but since you are begging I will tell you Solar mangrove is an artistic form of solar panel that urban planners propose to install at the jurong lake to promote renewable energy.

So now that you know you are kamgong what are you going to do about it?

eng81157
15-01-14, 15:00
I don't like to entertain kamgong questions but since you are begging I will tell you Solar mangrove is an artistic form of solar panel that urban planners propose to install at the jurong lake to promote renewable energy.

So now that you know you are kamgong what are you going to do about it?

and now you reveal your ignorance.

solar panels are INORGANIC, mangrove are ORGANIC trees - there is no way one can subsitute the other. i challenge you to prove otherwise

please, you don't even know that you don't know the kind of BS you are spouting. at most, it's merely a fancy marketing term that was coined up to con lesser beings, like yourself, and not used elsewhere.

Ringo33
15-01-14, 15:15

solar panels are INORGANIC, mangrove are ORGANIC trees - there is no way one can subsitute the other. i challenge you to prove otherwise

please, you don't even know that you don't know the kind of BS you are spouting. at most, it's merely a fancy marketing term that was coined up to con lesser beings, like yourself, and not used elsewhere.

Told you it's an artistic form of solar panel and now you want to argue about mangrove is organic or not?

Why don't you ask yourself if merlion is organic or not...Rotflol :)

Read my signature Lah kamgong

eng81157
15-01-14, 15:49
Told you it's an artistic form of solar panel and now you want to argue about mangrove is organic or not?

Why don't you ask yourself if merlion is organic or not...Rotflol :)

Read my signature Lah kamgong

kam gong! then it's merely a solar panel with a coined name and thank you for agreeing with my argument, there is no such thing as a solar mangrove. since it is artistic, why don't call it "solar de mona lisa"?

just because i can make a solar cell like an torch, doesn't mean then i can blindly label it as "solar torch". and i doubt you may catch the subtlety of the insult.

for those who may, please raise your hands

Ringo33
15-01-14, 16:07
kam gong! then it's merely a solar panel with a coined name and thank you for agreeing with my argument, there is no such thing as a solar mangrove. since it is artistic, why don't call it "solar de mona lisa"?

just because i can make a solar cell like an torch, doesn't mean then i can blindly label it as "solar torch". and i doubt you may catch the subtlety of the insult.

for those who may, please raise your hands

Oh my god, I am so sorry that this kamgong (after seeing what I post), actually think there is a plant in this world that is call Solar Mangrove..LOL!!!

After i tell him that is just an artistic form of solar panel and he starts to argue that mangrove is organic...:D

And now starting to accuse me of deceiving him...HAHAHAH!!!

EPIC!!! EPIC!!! (READ MY SIGNATURE, there are no one more suited than you)

BEWARE!!!

Patrickstar
15-01-14, 19:16
What is so impressive about harnessing solar energy? You must be really sua ku to jump up n down at the idea :doh:

Oh my god, I am so sorry that this kamgong (after seeing what I post), actually think there is a plant in this world that is call Solar Mangrove..LOL!!!

After i tell him that is just an artistic form of solar panel and he starts to argue that mangrove is organic...:D

BEWARE!!!

Ringo33
15-01-14, 19:21
What is so impressive about harnessing solar energy? You must be really sua ku to jump up n down at the idea :doh:

since when did anyone say that solar energy is impressive?

Please stop making up fairytales to amuse yourself, especially when operating multiple forum accounts.

Patrickstar
15-01-14, 19:28
Posting such a gigantic picture says it all. I don't think anyone here is amazed by your posts and rantings about JLD except yourself. Good luck if you wish to waste more of your time.

since when did anyone say that solar energy is impressive?

Please stop making up fairytales to amuse yourself, especially when operating multiple forum accounts.

Ringo33
15-01-14, 19:30
Posting such a gigantic picture says it all. I don't think anyone here is amazed by your posts and rantings about JLD except yourself. Good luck if you wish to waste more of your time.

Trolls in this forum has got many head.
chop one grow one...LOL!!

:D

CCR
15-01-14, 21:36
Hi forummers, objectively, jld masterplan is really quite Impressive Right? Which suburban town has such large scale Masterplan? And the speed where it's being built....

If we were to ignore the price of J Gateway, would you agree JLD is indeed more atas than Tampines town centre, woodlands

proud owner
15-01-14, 22:06

to be honest and fair ... most if not all of my knowledge of JLD came from R33's postings ...

he may or may not be vested in JLD ... but the news etc are quite informative...

xxxx princess and Reporters also posted all kinds of news ... but nothing about JLD ...

so R33's posts on this region of Singapore and its future development plans do benefit me, at least ..

Patrickstar
15-01-14, 22:55
Actually JLD news is in the papers, nothing much r33 has to offer other than what is already out there. By the tone of his posts n the length of time he spends defending his thread, I think it seems almost unbelieveable if he says he is not vested.

to be honest and fair ... most if not all of my knowledge of JLD came from R33's postings ...

he may or may not be vested in JLD ... but the news etc are quite informative...

xxxx princess and Reporters also posted all kinds of news ... but nothing about JLD ...

so R33's posts on this region of Singapore and its future development plans do benefit me, at least ..

proud owner
15-01-14, 22:58
Actually JLD news is in the papers, nothing much r33 has to offer other than what is already out there. By the tone of his posts n the length of time he spends defending his thread, I think it seems almost unbelieveable if he says he is not vested.

I have no access to local papers...

Patrickstar
15-01-14, 22:58
Yes, I agree on the part that JLD has more to offer than a town like tampines. Other the the smell in jurong, high foreign worker concentration n one overpriced JG, jurong has everything going well.

Hi forummers, objectively, jld masterplan is really quite Impressive Right? Which suburban town has such large scale Masterplan? And the speed where it's being built....

If we were to ignore the price of J Gateway, would you agree JLD is indeed more atas than Tampines town centre, woodlands

Patrickstar
15-01-14, 23:00
You can try downloading some apps on Singapore news. I use that quite often :)

I have no access to local papers...

tradert
15-01-14, 23:27

for sure R33 is very bullish on JLD, and vested in Jgateway, if you've been around for a while you'll know....

Patrickstar
15-01-14, 23:39
Using JLD to justify historical high purchase prices for JG is very tricky. I believe the developer had overmarked up the price for JG and there were enough desperate people who missed the boat to hop onto this one. For the developer, it was perfect timing.

for sure R33 is very bullish on JLD, and vested in Jgateway, if you've been around for a while you'll know....

heehee
16-01-14, 05:59
There seems to be many buying MMs in OCR, key reason is "affordable".
I believe this is the group gov trying to protect by specifying min size units in OCRs but seems they do not heed gov warning.

Using JLD to justify historical high purchase prices for JG is very tricky. I believe the developer had overmarked up the price for JG and there were enough desperate people who missed the boat to hop onto this one. For the developer, it was perfect timing.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 07:25

Go the page 449 and tell me which part of what you see has been on paper?
Talk is cheap troll, so is being a armchair critics.

Honestly whats the point of operating so many forum account to troll?

Ringo33
16-01-14, 07:26
MRT network eroding prime offices' premium: DTZ

Rental gaps also narrowing on govt plan to decentralise commercial areas

[SINGAPORE] With the expansion of the MRT network here improving accessibility across the island, the rental differences between prime office and decentralised office space are expected to continue narrowing.
As at the fourth quarter last year, gross average office rents in Tampines were 46 per cent lower than those in Raffles Place; those with office space in Jurong East enjoyed 25-35 per cent discount off Raffles Place rents.
Office spaces closer to town had smaller differences: Novena rents were 15 per cent less than Raffles Place ones, based on DTZ's figures; Buona Vista and HarbourFront were 18 per cent and 21 per cent lower respectively.
While the discount is still significant, it is worth noting that the premium that Raffles Place commands has been shrinking over time. Occupiers in Tampines, for instance, used to enjoy up to a 60 per cent discount in their monthly rents compared with average Raffles Place rents; those in Novena used to enjoy more than 40 per cent off Raffles Place rents, noted Lee Lay Keng, head of Singapore research at DTZ.
She was speaking at DTZ's Property Seminar 2014, which provides an outlook for Singapore and the region.
Improving transport networks aside, the government's plan to decentralise commercial areas is expected to further narrow rental differences as well. This year, for instance, most of the office space due to come onstream - such as those in Jem, Paya Lebar Square and Westgate - are in areas outside the Central Business District (CBD).
Ms Lee added that concerns that the CBD could have an oversupply of office space might be unfounded, at least in the next two years.
"Although the bulk of pipeline supply is within the CBD, in this year and the next, there's very limited supply. Only CapitaGreen is expected to be completed in Raffles Place (in 2014). So in the near term, we do expect landlords to have some bargaining power, especially since most buildings are enjoying relatively high occupancy."
She said that DTZ expects CBD rents to rise by up to 10 per cent over the next two years, barring unforeseen economic shocks.
On a wider scale, annual average supply over the next five years - at about 1.6 million square feet - is on a par with the past five years' annual average demand of 1.7 million sq ft, she said. The average annual net supply for the whole office market takes into account expected terminations, which DTZ estimates to be about 0.9 million sq ft over the next five years.
Elsewhere, average occupancy costs in the Asia-Pacific are expected to go up by 7 per cent over the next two years, said DTZ.
"In light of the improving economic outlook, the window of opportunity for occupiers to secure preferential deals appears to be closing, with the majority of markets forecast to experience an increase in occupancy costs in the near term," it noted.
This will be led by Tokyo, where rents will be buoyed by Japan's economic recovery and a limited development supply pipeline.
Beijing is also expected to show strong growth in occupancy costs, underpinned by limited new and existing supply.
Net absorption is forecast to bounce back by 25 per cent this year.
In the region's emerging markets, new supply will raise the availability of quality space; mature markets will continue to receive support, given limited new supply.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 07:29

Why do you need to repeat yourself so many time while cant back up what you said with FACTS.

How many residential site are there WITHIN Jurong gateway that is stone throw away from the largest commercial hub outside CBD?

Talk is cheap, so is being a mindless arm chair critics.

Back up what you said with FACTS please

k00L
16-01-14, 08:29
There is no new MRT line connecting Jurong east until 2025
While Tampines and woodlands will get Downtown line and Thomson line much earlier.
So based on the article, potential for office rental in east and north hub will be better due to better connectivity

Is this why capitaland divest westgate office?

MRT network eroding prime offices' premium: DTZ

Rental gaps also narrowing on govt plan to decentralise commercial areas

k00L
16-01-14, 08:43

The tide is turning, average condo prices in Jurong are crashing down to 800+ psf, more and more HDB resales in Jurong are selling below valuation.
The masterplan 2013 focus has shifted back to marina bay and developing woodlands hub.

玉格格
16-01-14, 09:00

aiya, u dun understand him, he is humble la, wahaha ...
he dun wan to admit he is vested not becos he has no balls, but he paiseh to haolian how much potential his JG hv for fear of hurting those who bought other cheap, low class projects la :D

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 09:55
Jurong has been the largest industrial n oil refinery hub in Singapore for decades, why don't you factor that in as well? Maybe developer should add another few hundred psf to JG because of that right? :doh:

Why do you need to repeat yourself so many time while cant back up what you said with FACTS.

How many residential site are there WITHIN Jurong gateway that is stone throw away from the largest commercial hub outside CBD?

Talk is cheap, so is being a mindless arm chair critics.

Back up what you said with FACTS please

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 09:57
You mean cheaper as in buying $1000psf lower than JG? :D

he dun wan to admit he is vested not becos he has no balls, but he paiseh to haolian how much potential his JG hv for fear of hurting those who bought other cheap, low class projects la :D

EBD
16-01-14, 10:53
Well - this makes for uncomfortable reading.

My position on this all along has not been problem of owning in Jurong with all it's downsides (which if you go back to posts in 2008/9 you can see I do) but the price that some people have been duped into buying the JLD dream - hence their 24/7 ranting on this forum.

The trend should no doubt be similar across all out lying areas.
But it goes to show that JLD does not provide gravity defying powers.

poor carrotheads that buy July 2013 peak. smart investor will not to buy in this period - so many warnings from the garmen, carrothead however will be happy to be chopped by seasoned developer with beautiful dream story for carrothead to believe in.

now waiting the inevitable response that squarefoot research data wrong even though someone quite happy to use squarefoot when data is used to support their case

...... or could just deny that they ever bought JG - after all they have never had the balls to say they did.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 12:07
There is no new MRT line connecting Jurong east until 2025
While Tampines and woodlands will get Downtown line and Thomson line much earlier.
So based on the article, potential for office rental in east and north hub will be better due to better connectivity

Is this why capitaland divest westgate office?

I was told that your brain is build for processing only one subject at a time. Hence when you start talking about MRT network you totally forget about the commercial office part of the equation.

Why capitaland divest westgate office? Because they got an offer that is too good to say no.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 12:13
The tide is turning, average condo prices in Jurong are crashing down to 800+ psf, more and more HDB resales in Jurong are selling below valuation.
The masterplan 2013 focus has shifted back to marina bay and developing woodlands hub.

Tide goes up and down everyday depending on the time of the day. So for novice suaku, its not surprising that you can only see things on the face value.

A smart investors who dig deeper will know that in dec, most of the D22 transaction involve EC and old apartment that are 30 to 40 years old.

As for your last statement, I honestly dont think you are qualify to study the masterplan 2013 at all. Too advance for your novice brain.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 12:16
Jurong has been the largest industrial n oil refinery hub in Singapore for decades, why don't you factor that in as well? Maybe developer should add another few hundred psf to JG because of that right? :doh:

condosingapore.com has got the largest colony of amateur trolls who operate multiple forum accounts to create the false sense of unity thinking.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 12:22
An experienced and smart property investors will know why the average transaction price is down.

Or did the troll expect EC and 20-30years old LH apartment to sell at $1400psf? :doh:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/401/qiqa.jpg

Ringo33
16-01-14, 12:23

Why do you need so many forum accounts to kong jiao wei?

eng81157
16-01-14, 12:33

BEWARE!!!

kam gong! the only stupidity in full epic glory is when someone post a bloody huge big poster and rave about it and base his entire argument on some fancy marketing term, when all in its essence is merely old technology.

and no, who believed there is ever a solar mangrove? kam gong? i asked you a million times and only till now, you admit that there is no such thing called a solar mangrove. if it's a solar panel, it's a bloody solar panel.

so since it's just a bloody solar panel, you are telling us that JLD property price is shooting up partly because of the existence of solar panels? THIS IS DUMBNESS IN EPIC FORM.

by the way moron, learn to call a chicken, a chicken. you look bloody stupid by calling a chicken, a duck. try digging the hole deeper, i love burying you in your BS

Ringo33
16-01-14, 12:42
THIS IS EPIC..

Show this kamgong a picture, and he start to question what is SOLAR MANGROVE..

Hahaha

Organic some more!! :D

BEWARE!!

BEWARE!!!

eng81157
16-01-14, 13:52
THIS IS EPIC..

Show this kamgong a picture, and he start to question what is SOLAR MANGROVE..

Hahaha

Organic some more!! :D

BEWARE!!

kam gong, if you dare post, of course i dare to scrutinize. especially when some moron links this with a picture with concentric circles and claim JLD property prices shoot up in correlation.

so thanks for agreeing with me, your poster is merely full of coined BS.

then now, i challenge you to explain your argument on how a solar-powered facility WILL cause property prices to increase? i love to skewer a moron and see him dig a deeper hole with more BS

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 13:56
The property market as everyone agrees moves in cycles. Best time to buy residential property in the past 5 years was between 2007 and 2010. Majority of Carrotheads who enter the market thereafter are heading in to get stuck.

My position on this all along has not been problem of owning in Jurong with all it's downsides (which if you go back to posts in 2008/9 you can see I do) but the price that some people have been duped into buying the JLD dream - hence their 24/7 ranting on this forum.

poor carrotheads that buy July 2013 peak. smart investor will not to buy in this period - so many warnings from the garmen, carrothead however will be happy to be chopped by seasoned developer with beautiful dream story for carrothead to believe in.

now waiting the inevitable response that squarefoot research data wrong even though someone quite happy to use squarefoot when data is used to support their case

...... or could just deny that they ever bought JG - after all they have never had the balls to say they did.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 13:57
kam gong, if you dare post, of course i dare to scrutinize. especially when some moron links this with a picture with concentric circles and claim JLD property prices shoot up in correlation.

so thanks for agreeing with me, your poster is merely full of coined BS.

then now, i challenge you to explain your argument on how a solar-powered facility WILL cause property prices to increase? i love to skewer a moron and see him dig a deeper hole with more BS

No one is asking you to focus your attention on the "Solar Mangrove" LOL!!!

KAMGONG : solar panels are INORGANIC, mangrove are ORGANIC trees - there is no way one can subsitute the other. i challenge you to prove otherwise

Challenge me? ORGANIC some more?? EPIC !!!

What about this fellow here?

Organic or not?

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/merlion-fountain-marina-bay-sands-singapore-march-resort-hotel-billed-as-world-s-most-expensive-standalone-casino-property-35118961.jpg

Ringo33
16-01-14, 14:01
The property market as everyone agrees moves in cycles. Best time to buy residential property in the past 5 years was between 2007 and 2010. Majority of Carrotheads who enter the market thereafter are heading in to get stuck.

This is a classic example of an armchair critics commenting on past event.
No different from the ah peh watching world cup at coffeeshop. If you ask these ah peh, they will tell you they can take penalty kick better than roberto baggio.

Actually, the best way to protect yourself from losing money in property is not to invest in one, that way you can talk like a pro because you have NEVER lost a single cents in property..:D

eng81157
16-01-14, 14:01
No one is asking you to focus your attention on the "Solar Mangrove" LOL!!!

Challenge me? ORGANIC some more?? EPIC !!!

What about this fellow here?

Organic or not?

kam gong, i challenged you to explain the entire poster and yet you merely want to talk about solar mangrove.

then tell us, WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT A WATER-BODY HEAT SINK that it causes property price to increase?

and don't be a bloody wuss, explain how does a solar mangrove cause property price to increase?

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 14:15
I think an ah peh at the coffeeshop has more acumen than those carrotheads who paid $1700psf for JG. Maybe you should have spent more time at the coffeeshop listening to ah peh then you would not have made your biggest blunder last year :D

This is a classic example of an armchair critics commenting on past event.
No different from the ah peh watching world cup at coffeeshop. If you ask these ah peh, they will tell you they can take penalty kick better than roberto baggio.

Actually, the best way to protect yourself from losing money in property is not to invest in one, that way you can talk like a pro because you have NEVER lost a single cents in property..:D

k00L
16-01-14, 14:21
I was told that your brain is build for processing only one subject at a time. Hence when you start talking about MRT network you totally forget about the commercial office part of the equation.

Why capitaland divest westgate office? Because they got an offer that is too good to say no.

Capitaland is not moving into westgate - good news?
Westgate sold - good news?
You might also say mnd not moving into JEM and sublet the space out is also good news loh

Ringo33
16-01-14, 14:26
kam gong, i challenged you to explain the entire poster and yet you merely want to talk about solar mangrove.

then tell us, WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT A WATER-BODY HEAT SINK that it causes property price to increase?

and don't be a bloody wuss, explain how does a solar mangrove cause property price to increase?

Are you saying that gospel might not be true?
When did you last see a giant blue fin tuna being cut up in Singapore?
How many time do such event happen in Singapore?
Do you not understand that Solar Mangrove is just a artistic form of solar panel design like a mangrove?
Are you saying its a crime because mangrove is organic and solar panel is not? EPIC - Laugh until stomach ache type of EPIC)

I challenge you back to answer my question leh (like star wars sia!!)

Why dont you just read my signature , at least no one know you are reading and you will never need to embarrass yourself in this forum.

k00L
16-01-14, 14:35
Are you saying your JG condo will face similar price deteroriation when JLD fully develops in next 15 years? Jialat. More and more Jurong HDBs are selling below valuation even when bishan hdb hits 1m mark? Jialat...

Tide goes up and down everyday depending on the time of the day. So for novice suaku, its not surprising that you can only see things on the face value.

A smart investors who dig deeper will know that in dec, most of the D22 transaction involve EC and old apartment that are 30 to 40 years old.

As for your last statement, I honestly dont think you are qualify to study the masterplan 2013 at all. Too advance for your novice brain.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 14:36
Capitaland is not moving into westgate - good news?
Westgate sold - good news?
You might also say mnd not moving into JEM and sublet the space out is also good news loh

Westgate sold is of course a good news because when a PRIVATE non capitaland affiliated investor willing to offer $1900psf to acquire the entire tower, it is a good validation of the potential for JLD.

AVA and BCA is confirmed moving into JEM office block and MND will follow on a later day. Thats what I read.

Can you tell us where did you read that MND is NOT moving into JEM?

I guess not because trolls are only capable to talking without facts.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 14:39
Are you saying your JG condo will face similar price deteroriation when JLD fully develops in next 15 years? Jialat. More and more Jurong HDBs are selling below valuation even when bishan hdb hits 1m mark? Jialat...

I am saying dont waste our time here, go find a playground somewhere to hangout with other kids. Playing games such as hide and seek and catching is better than talking jiao wei on internet.

teddybear
16-01-14, 15:07
I always like to listen to coffee shop talk! So meaningful and giving me information on the ground! :cheers1:

I think an ah peh at the coffeeshop has more acumen than those carrotheads who paid $1700psf for JG. Maybe you should have spent more time at the coffeeshop listening to ah peh then you would not have made your biggest blunder last year :D

sunrise
16-01-14, 15:13
I am saying dont waste our time here, go find a playground somewhere to hangout with other kids. Playing games such as hide and seek and catching is better than talking jiao wei on internet.

no wonder you invest in radiator type condo for kooling down during your heated argument. drink more water :cheers1:

eng81157
16-01-14, 15:14
Are you saying that gospel might not be true?
When did you last see a giant blue fin tuna being cut up in Singapore?
How many time do such event happen in Singapore?
Do you not understand that Solar Mangrove is just a artistic form of solar panel design like a mangrove?
Are you saying its a crime because mangrove is organic and solar panel is not? EPIC - Laugh until stomach ache type of EPIC)

I challenge you back to answer my question leh (like star wars sia!!)

Why dont you just read my signature , at least no one know you are reading and you will never need to embarrass yourself in this forum.

kam gong, already retorted all your questions and you're still lingering on it like a piece of nose booger.

kam gong, why don't you try googling solar mangrove and see if any hits come up? if this is an existing phenomenon, then i admit that i am a frog in a well. or else, it is merely a bloody marketing gimmick.

so if i carve a carrot in the likes of you, do i call the carrot a Moron Carrot?

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 15:35
Yes, never despise the words of a coffeeshop ah peh. For all he knows, the ah peh sitting in the coffeeshop could be living in a gcb and dropping by for a coffee.

I always like to listen to coffee shop talk! So meaningful and giving me information on the ground! :cheers1:

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 15:47
Solar mangrove sounds really silly n to have solar panels displayed like a mangrove is even more inconceivable. Imagine a few mini sungei bulohs in the lake area :doh:

kam gong, already retorted all your questions and you're still lingering on it like a piece of nose booger.

kam gong, why don't you try googling solar mangrove and see if any hits come up? if this is an existing phenomenon, then i admit that i am a frog in a well. or else, it is merely a bloody marketing gimmick.

so if i carve a carrot in the likes of you, do i call the carrot a Moron Carrot?

Wunderkind
16-01-14, 17:11
The property market price is dropping.

I wouldn't be surprised the price drop is across the board whether it is Jurong, Tampines, Woodlands , East Coast or even the Central Region. You will see this happening as long as the CMs stay. This is what the government has engineered it to be. It will not make sense to compare Jurong and some place else.

The best defense is to stay low , build your reserves and wait for the CM to get lifted. I don't think the government will want to prolong the pain. It will be a double whammy to property agents, investors and developers when interest rates were to rise.

In the long run, those vested in JLD at the right time will reap big rewards. So, take the opportunity when it comes during the down period and pick up the bargain in JLD when it happens.

Ringo33
16-01-14, 17:47

you actually went google for solar mangrove after I told you that it is just an artistic form of solar panel? ROTFLOL!!

this troll is super kamgong sia!!! :D

teddybear
16-01-14, 18:52
This is called pulling a blind over eyes lah.
Large area of solar panels, it will be such a eye sore + glaring reflections!
Who want to live beside/in front of/behind a large area of solar panels?
So have to find way to make people accept it right? Say may be "Solar mangrove" as though you really live in the natural habitat? May be some people will just get conned! Ha ha ha! :doh:

Solar mangrove sounds really silly n to have solar panels displayed like a mangrove is even more inconceivable. Imagine a few mini sungei bulohs in the lake area :doh:

teddybear
16-01-14, 18:55
You know what is called the "law of reversion to mean"?
Well, it means if it goes up too much, it will fall as much (- inflation).
Say for example, Jurong selling price usually $800+ psf. Shoot up to $1700 psf within 3 years. When it falls 3 years later, expect the price to fall to about $944 psf (factoring in about 3% inflation a year). :o

I wouldn't be surprised the price drop is across the board whether it is Jurong, Tampines, Woodlands , East Coast or even the Central Region. You will see this happening as long as the CMs stay. This is what the government has engineered it to be. It will not make sense to compare Jurong and some place else.

The best defense is to stay low , build your reserves and wait for the CM to get lifted. I don't think the government will want to prolong the pain. It will be a double whammy to property agents, investors and developers when interest rates were to rise.

In the long run, those vested in JLD at the right time will reap big rewards. So, take the opportunity when it comes during the down period and pick up the bargain in JLD when it happens.

Simi
16-01-14, 19:23

Hope so, the additional stamp duty will be lifted
even though still have room when TSDR was introduced, just cannot bring myself to pay for the extra stamp duty :scared-4::scared-4: just an average Joe

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 19:36
Solar garden or solar ecopark sounds so much nicer than solar mangrove imo.

This is called pulling a blind over eyes lah.
Large area of solar panels, it will be such a eye sore + glaring reflections!
Who want to live beside/in front of/behind a large area of solar panels?
So have to find way to make people accept it right? Say may be "Solar mangrove" as though you really live in the natural habitat? May be some people will just get conned! Ha ha ha! :doh:

Ringo33
16-01-14, 19:43

You guys can start a new thread to discuss what solar name is nicer and leave this thread to its original purpose.

teddybear
16-01-14, 20:23
All these are just pure marketing mimics lah!
Just like "Jurong Lake District", the name straight away make me think of UK's "Lake District", but then again, the latter is really heaven compared to the former's hell (real bad pollution - Air, sound, gas, and inconducive environment!) :doh:

Patrickstar
16-01-14, 20:56
Lol...yes I have been to the real lake district, really a world of difference. Sekali they have beatrix potter theme for the mangrove :p

Just like "Jurong Lake District", the name straight away make me think of UK's "Lake District", but then again, the latter is really heaven compared to the former's hell (real bad pollution - Air, sound, gas, and inconducive environment!) :doh:

Ringo33
16-01-14, 21:02

grapes that are out of reach will always be sour..

Wunderkind
16-01-14, 21:19
Hope so, the additional stamp duty will be lifted
even though still have room when TSDR was introduced, just cannot bring myself to pay for the extra stamp duty :scared-4::scared-4: just an average Joe

Bro, you are humble.

It will be silly to pay the extra stamp duty. There are tons of opportunities elsewhere. The extra stamp duty can make a tidy profit.

BTW, this is a thread on JLD. I hope not to digress into another thread.

Seriously, Ringo33 is right about the place. There is a growth story in JLD.

It doesn't click well for some people because of bias and misperception ( just like some do not like durian because of the pungent smell, but really, the fruit tastes delicious when you do eat it. ). Nevertheless, the pie is still quite big. There are plenty of opportunities in Singapore and elsewhere. Just need to think big.

玉格格
16-01-14, 21:31
You mean cheaper as in buying $1000psf lower than JG? :D

the point is, one dun nid to be $1000psf cheaper den JG to enjoy a better capital appreciation n higher rental yield :D
cheers! :cheers5: :cheers4:

eng81157
17-01-14, 07:05
Lol...yes I have been to the real lake district, really a world of difference. Sekali they have beatrix potter theme for the mangrove :p

swamp thing or free ringo (the mud skipper), would be more apt for mangroves

Ringo33
17-01-14, 07:11
swamp thing or free ringo (the mud skipper), would be more apt for mangroves

So what did you find after doing all the intensive google search on solar mangrove?

And whats your comment on the Merlion statue at Marina Bay?

Organic boh?? do you find merlion charming and pretty? :D

eng81157
17-01-14, 07:20
So what did you find after doing all the intensive google search on solar mangrove?

And whats your comment on the Merlion statue at Marina Bay?

Organic boh?? do you find merlion charming and pretty? :D

typical wuss. the onus is on you to prove that your posted claims do indeed boost property prices and you try to skirt the challenge. stop wearing skirts and grow some gonads to stand up for your statements

WATER BODY HEAT SINK :doh::doh::doh::doh:

Ringo33
17-01-14, 07:26
typical wuss. the onus is on you to prove that your posted claims do indeed boost property prices and you try to skirt the challenge. stop wearing skirts and grow some gonads to stand up for your statements

WATER BODY HEAT SINK :doh::doh::doh::doh:

You have totally lost it with this post. Now that I have achieved my objective I will just leave you to continue reading my signature..

Organic vs. Inorganic? Solar vs Mangrove?

EPIC FAIL!!!

EBD
17-01-14, 07:32
Some carrothead posted transactions in Nov Dec and claim all EC and 30-40 yr old leashold to justify having the wool pulled over his eyes by expert developer salesman.

Typical answer from a newb.

The question is what of course - what was the trend of sales for the earlier part of 2013 and all of 2012? Different make up or same as Sept Oct Nov Dec 2013 resales mix or the same EC & 30-40 year old LH?

If same (which it is) comparison is more than valid - only the huge spike of carrotheads is the abberation in the trend.

If trend is down for this class, you know what negative equity is about to be unleashed on the carrotheads if the trend continues.

chop chop chop chop!

EBD
17-01-14, 08:06

Agree - this is the trend. Investing in property is quite simple as long as you keep it emotionless.

Unfortunately the TS hasn't done this & is typical of the case who will have bought into a peak market - you know when the taxi drivers are queueing up overnight.

Now everyday get more & more emotional & claim even the most banal things such as the solar mangrove as a big deal - or worse things that have been around for ages such as birdpark with somehow have a new impact.

Totally did not buy at the right time or the right place..... but nevermind not our problem. Just fun now to come here and poke fun at him. If he'd been a bit less hao lian since he joined this forum and tell everyone what it's for & what it's about, tell everyone how to behave, keep double standards etc... I doubt he'd be getting the treatment he is from all sides.

Anyhow, no helping him now. Storing up my bullets and waiting for the CM to come off which will typically come off to slow & too late - then buy when the market is totally depressed.

Patrickstar
17-01-14, 11:54
Carrotheads are always sold into the idea of past trend forming the basis towards achieving a new new high so they always buy high with the perception that they are buying at the bottom of the future new high.

Agree - this is the trend. Investing in property is quite simple as long as you keep it emotionless.

Unfortunately the TS hasn't done this & is typical of the case who will have bought into a peak market - you know when the taxi drivers are queueing up overnight.

Now everyday get more & more emotional & claim even the most banal things such as the solar mangrove as a big deal - or worse things that have been around for ages such as birdpark with somehow have a new impact.

Totally did not buy at the right time or the right place..... but nevermind not our problem. Just fun now to come here and poke fun at him. If he'd been a bit less hao lian since he joined this forum and tell everyone what it's for & what it's about, tell everyone how to behave, keep double standards etc... I doubt he'd be getting the treatment he is from all sides.

Anyhow, no helping him now. Storing up my bullets and waiting for the CM to come off which will typically come off to slow & too late - then buy when the market is totally depressed.

Ringo33
17-01-14, 12:22

Aiyo why talk so much jiao wei in this forum.

Honestly do you expect that EC and 30-40 years old apartment in D22 to be selling at new launch price like J Gateway which is located right in the heart of Jurong Gateway? Are you being ignorant or plain childish?

Then again, if you are so free, why dont you spend some time replying to my question to YOU on the best and worst street. it has been more than 6 months liao, what you waiting for?

Ringo33
17-01-14, 12:27
Carrotheads are always sold into the idea of past trend forming the basis towards achieving a new new high so they always buy high with the perception that they are buying at the bottom of the future new high.

So people with money and foresight = carrothead?
What about those without money and foresight? = Sourgrape head?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/534/5swi.jpg

eng81157
17-01-14, 12:30
Aiyo why talk so much jiao wei in this forum.

Honestly do you expect that EC and 30-40 years old apartment in D22 to be selling at new launch price like J Gateway which is located right in the heart of Jurong Gateway? Are you being ignorant or plain childish?

Then again, if you are so free, why dont you spend some time replying to my question to YOU on the best and worst street. it has been more than 6 months liao, what you waiting for?

can't see your own stupidity. if you are so free, why dont you spend some time replying to my questions on how some run-of-the mill items can boost property prices?

Ringo33
17-01-14, 12:39
can't see your own stupidity. if you are so free, why dont you spend some time replying to my questions on how some run-of-the mill items can boost property prices?

how many times have you read my signature?

eseko1
17-01-14, 12:42

waw!!! u just prove yourself a gong kia. Anyone can put a price on the listing, but does it mean people will buy? If you want i help u post a listing $3000psf if that satisfied your urge to jerk off.

k00L
17-01-14, 12:46
I just went to URA building exhibition on masterplan 2013
Massive development plan for marina south and woodlands hub. JLD is merely mentioned in one poster, no scaled model unlike marina south and woodlands

You should visit and see how the marina south and north hub is going to be the next big thing. JLD is going to be eclipsed.

45 Maxwell Road, The URA Centre Singapore 069118
Mon to Fri – 8.30am to 6.30pm
Sat – 9am to 5pm

Experienced investors please take note! Dont be carrotheads like ringo33, kenna chopped

eng81157
17-01-14, 12:48

kam gong!! there is nothing to stop a seller to set an asking price of $5000psf or even $10000psf.

i want to sell my place at $20000psf, does that mean my place is worth that much?

moron :doh::doh:

eng81157
17-01-14, 12:49
how many times have you read my signature?

and how many times have i told you not to insult yourself everyday? it won't make you smarter

Ringo33
17-01-14, 12:51
waw!!! u just prove yourself a gong kia. Anyone can put a price on the listing, but does it mean people will buy? If you want i help u post a listing $3000psf if that satisfied your urge to jerk off.

Are you very upset because I have demostrated to others that you are a amateur troll (not even property investor) hanging around this forum trying to reinvent the wheel of nature.

And you were saying

Small Balcony = Laundry drying
Big balcony = outdoor function.

Did you just invented this theory up to amuse your childish and ignorant brain?

As for J Gateway, are you aware that it cost money for property agents to post on propertyguru and do you know that the agents who posted these ads actually have REAL intention of selling if buyers are willing to match their target price. And $2000psf is the target price at today's market.

As for $3000psf for jurong property?? Lets just leave it to kids like you to play masak masak at the playground because adult dont like to play childish games. Not to say games are bad, just that some games are overly childish, I trust you will understand

Ringo33
17-01-14, 12:52
and how many times have i told you not to insult yourself everyday? it won't make you smarter

If you want to amuse yourself, just look at this post.

EPIC!!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=457261&postcount=4873

Ringo33
17-01-14, 12:55
I just went to URA building exhibition on masterplan 2013
Massive development plan for marina south and woodlands hub. JLD is merely mentioned in one poster, no scaled model unlike marina south and woodlands

You should visit and see how the marina south and north hub is going to be the next big thing. JLD is going to be eclipsed.

45 Maxwell Road, The URA Centre Singapore 069118
Mon to Fri – 8.30am to 6.30pm
Sat – 9am to 5pm

Experienced investors please take note! Dont be carrotheads like ringo33, kenna chopped

I am glad that you are only able to use CBD to compare with JLD. This only shows that JLD is indeed the largest commercial hub outside CBD.

Good job kid.

Ringo33
17-01-14, 13:01

You must be really really upset to use words like JERK OFF in this forum.

Not that Me or others dont know how to use vulgarity, its only that using them like this will give away clue that you are a weak person.

eng81157
17-01-14, 13:45

EPIC!!!

WAHHHHHHH!!!!

SOLAR TENT!
SOLAR MANGROVE!
HEAT SINK WATER BODY!
GREEN ROOF!

lai lai, state of the art tech! Kam gong kia says with these, your property sure huat!

how about,

SOLAR FLOWER!
SOLAR ANGSANA TREE!
SOLAR TORCH!
SOLAR LIGHTBULB!
SOLAR UMBRELLA!
SOLAR TYPEWRITER!

add these in and your JG sure hit $200000psf

every time i think that you can't be stupider than before, you always prove me wrong - Sir A.W.

Patrickstar
17-01-14, 14:22
It is normal for big carrotheads to look for giant carrotheads but finding the latter type of carrothead is like trying to dig for black truffles in sungei buloh. Happy giant carrothead hunting with your unit at JG :D

玉格格
17-01-14, 14:28
tiagong the retirement village is oso fully sold out today, like JG.
hmmm ... so according to JG justification, the retirement village is oso gd lor :scared-4:

eng81157
17-01-14, 15:22
It is normal for big carrotheads to look for giant carrotheads but finding the latter type of carrothead is like trying to dig for black truffles in sungei buloh. Happy giant carrothead hunting with your unit at JG :D

eh, white truffles is the expensive one.............but yah, time to hunt for giant cai tao!! :scared-5::scared-5:

Ringo33
17-01-14, 16:12
tiagong the retirement village is oso fully sold out today, like JG.
hmmm ... so according to JG justification, the retirement village is oso gd lor :scared-4:

Didnt you read my positive feedback on the retirement village BEFORE it has been launched?

very suaku leh you.

Ringo33
17-01-14, 16:20

Who do you think is in better position?

"Carrothead" or "Sourgrape Head"

Patrickstar
17-01-14, 16:22
I never heard of people being jealous of carrotheads, are you imagining things? :D

Who do you think is in better position?

"Carrothead" or "Sourgrape Head"

Ringo33
17-01-14, 16:24
I never heard of people being jealous of carrotheads, are you imagining things? :D

You are still welcome to read my signature even with this new forum account.

kids will always be kids no matter which forum account you use because mental development takes time.

玉格格
17-01-14, 16:25
Didnt you read my positive feedback on the retirement village BEFORE it has been launched?

very suaku leh you.

yr opinions lack credibility, hence does not warrant any attention fm me :47:

eseko1
17-01-14, 16:52
Are you very upset because I have demostrated to others that you are a amateur troll (not even property investor) hanging around this forum trying to reinvent the wheel of nature.

And you were saying

Small Balcony = Laundry drying
Big balcony = outdoor function.

Did you just invented this theory up to amuse your childish and ignorant brain?

As for J Gateway, are you aware that it cost money for property agents to post on propertyguru and do you know that the agents who posted these ads actually have REAL intention of selling if buyers are willing to match their target price. And $2000psf is the target price at today's market.

As for $3000psf for jurong property?? Lets just leave it to kids like you to play masak masak at the playground because adult dont like to play childish games. Not to say games are bad, just that some games are overly childish, I trust you will understand

ohh u make out your own quote and u say is me?? See u are running out of ideas to defend yourself. Yeah im too childish, thats why i dont see the reason to pay over the odds for JGateway. But hoh, i like to correct your naive thinking, is very common for investors to mark up their selling unit 20% one year after the launching. It just shows one thing, u dont own alot of properties to understand how big players invest in the property world.

Anyway you can create a new thread and talk about laundry, since you have such enthusiasm in sharing that with me.

eseko1
17-01-14, 16:55
You must be really really upset to use words like JERK OFF in this forum.

Not that Me or others dont know how to use vulgarity, its only that using them like this will give away clue that you are a weak person.

Ohhh please, please dont look up upon yourself like you are very civilised.:doh:

proud owner
17-01-14, 22:49
ohh u make out your own quote and u say is me?? See u are running out of ideas to defend yourself. Yeah im too childish, thats why i dont see the reason to pay over the odds for JGateway. But hoh, i like to correct your naive thinking, is very common for investors to mark up their selling unit 20% one year after the launching. It just shows one thing, u dont own alot of properties to understand how big players invest in the property world.

Anyway you can create a new thread and talk about laundry, since you have such enthusiasm in sharing that with me.

in his defense ...

you should read the entire thread on HOW WHY WHEN the laundry in balcony came about ...

there was quite a debate on it .... then died off ....

then the project TOP ... then the dirty laundry appeared again ...

so it wasn't R33 who brought it up really ...

Ringo33
21-01-14, 06:50
NTF Hospital on track to TOP in Dec 2014. Thousands of new jobs will be coming to Jurong soon. BEWARE!!

http://www.juronghealth.com.sg/uploadedImages/News/Media_Coverage/20140112-ZBS-Frontpage-01-21x13.jpg

NorthernStar
21-01-14, 09:03
some preview pix inside..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151898230692934.1073742029.93889432933&type=1

DC33_2008
21-01-14, 09:26
You probably know who are the likely tenants moving there. Just look at Yishun with KTPH.
NTF Hospital on track to TOP in Dec 2014. Thousands of new jobs will be coming to Jurong soon. BEWARE!!

http://www.juronghealth.com.sg/uploadedImages/News/Media_Coverage/20140112-ZBS-Frontpage-01-21x13.jpg

eng81157
21-01-14, 09:37
You probably know who are the likely tenants moving there. Just look at Yishun with KTPH.

FT nurses will rent HDB, period. Condos?? Dang gu gu

Ringo33
21-01-14, 09:41

Yes they are the people who will check diagnose treat operate prescribe medicine to you when you and your family members are terminally sick.

Ringo33
21-01-14, 09:44
FT nurses will rent HDB, period. Condos?? Dang gu gu

Your knowledge in healthcare ind is very limited maybe you should just continue to read my signatue?

eng81157
21-01-14, 09:52
Your knowledge in healthcare ind is very limited maybe you should just continue to read my signatue?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Slap yourself big time again.
I'm in the healthcare industry and you assumed my knowledge is "very limited"

kam gong, picked the wrong fight

sunrise
21-01-14, 09:53
your tennant will bring in more germs if he or she is working in hospital.
you have miss out this. the rental fee has clogged your mind.

sunrise
21-01-14, 09:55

beware!! more germs heading your way.

Ringo33
21-01-14, 10:08
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Slap yourself big time again.
I'm in the healthcare industry and you assumed my knowledge is "very limited"

kam gong, picked the wrong fight

You can say your are handsome and smart but that doesnt mean we have to believe you.

Again, please continue reading my signature, I am starting to get cold feet about people like you working in healthcare industry. I hope it nothing more than a post of a janitor pretending to be a doctor.

Ringo33
21-01-14, 10:10

You will actually find more germs at the playground. So for kids like you, you should be careful next time you are there. make sure wash you hands and feet after that.

eng81157
21-01-14, 10:12
You can say your are handsome and smart but that doesnt mean we have to believe you.

Again, please continue reading my signature, I am starting to get cold feet about people like you working in healthcare industry. I hope it nothing more than a post of a janitor pretending to be a doctor.

aww, slap yourself again in the face and try skirting the topic again.
yawn, what's new kam gong?

sunrise
21-01-14, 10:17
You will actually find more germs at the playground. So for kids like you, you should be careful next time you are there. make sure wash you hands and feet after that.

wear mask when collecting rents.

Wunderkind
21-01-14, 12:07
With 2 hospitals, 5 malls, 4 office buildings , 1 hotel , 3 more white sites and add in industrial park and leisure park , what is needed is just a few more Pte condos and hotels around the region to complete the entire JLD town.

This is going to be hip place to live.

Allthepies
21-01-14, 12:12
With 2 hospitals, 5 malls, 4 office buildings , 1 hotel , 3 more white sites and add in industrial park and leisure park , what is needed is just a few more Pte condos and hotels around the region to complete the entire JLD town.

ha ha it the fight of the century between Ringo33 and the "Anti-JLD" gang =)
No amount of facts or figures can stop them =) =)

Now we are into Round 3987.... fight! =) =)

Patrickstar
21-01-14, 12:14
...and the "sweet aroma" in the air that comes with jurong living. :D

Ringo33
21-01-14, 12:14

Superb shopping and dining experience. You can do upmarket shopping at isetan and then crossover to Robinson Ntuc xtra and giant supermarket at imm. Literally shop till drop. I expect the new hospital will be very popular due to the ameneties around it. Patients will sure get many visitors

Ringo33
21-01-14, 12:17
...and the "sweet aroma" in the air that comes with jurong living. :D

What's the point of creating a new forum account and still end up talking the same Jiao wei?

玉格格
21-01-14, 12:20
What's the point of creating a new forum account and still end up talking the same Jiao wei?

whose's clone r u suspecting patrictstar to be?
give me the name I check.

sunrise
21-01-14, 12:37
Superb shopping and dining experience. You can do upmarket shopping at isetan and then crossover to Robinson Ntuc xtra and giant supermarket at imm. Literally shop till drop. I expect the new hospital will be very popular due to the ameneties around it. Patients will sure get many visitors

any branded watches shop there? couldn't locate any.

Ringo33
21-01-14, 12:37
whose's clone r u suspecting patrictstar to be?
give me the name I check.

I give you 3 attempts to guess the colour of my boxer

玉格格
21-01-14, 12:39
I give you 3 attempts to guess the colour of my boxer

tink u r mistaken.
being single doesn't mean tat one is desperate :rolleyes: :47:

Ringo33
21-01-14, 12:42
any branded watches shop there? couldn't locate any.

Westgate has got a big playground you should ask your parents to bring you there. Tell them they have a childcare service as well so if they are sick and tired of your nonsense they can just dump you there while they get on with their shopping and dining.

EBD
21-01-14, 12:44

You do realise what you are stating when you say that don't you?

You are asking your opponent to read your signature.

Are you expecting them to stop arguing with you as they realise that even you refer to yourself as an idiot?
Slap your own face in public with your lack of understanding of basic english.

Surely you should be reminding yourself to read your own signature which then makes your opponent the idiot.

Just like this wise man did in 2008 when basic was the only moron on this forum and a full 4 years before some other moron joined and just talentlessly copycat away

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=248390&postcount=9639

but then that guy knows how language and insults work......:cheers4:

I thought basic was bad... you are our new golden standard.

Ringo33
21-01-14, 12:54
[QUOTE=EBD;458485]You do realise what you are stating when you say that don't you?

You are asking your opponent to read your signature.

Are you expecting them to stop arguing with you as they realise that even you refer to yourself as an idiot?
Slap your own face in public with your lack of understanding of basic english.

Surely you should be reminding yourself to read your own signature which then makes your opponent the idiot.

Just like this wise man did in 2008 when basic was the only moron on this forum and a full 4 years before some other moron joined and just talentlessly copycat away

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=248390&postcount=9639

but then that guy knows how language and insults work......:cheers4:

I thought basic was bad... you are our new golden standard.[/QUOTE

Why waste your time mixing around with the trolls doing small talks instead of explaining what you said about property 101.best streets worst street.

And did you say the something about late for the party? Care to share when did the party started?

I hope this is not another one of your all fart no shot (EBD)

]

DC33_2008
21-01-14, 13:26
Look at what happen to SARS in 2003 at TTSH. Now H7N9 is brewing in China. It is always good to stay clear of Hospital, if one has a choice. They are getting stronger each time.:scared-3:

sunrise
21-01-14, 13:58
Westgate has got a big playground you should ask your parents to bring you there. Tell them they have a childcare service as well so if they are sick and tired of your nonsense they can just dump you there while they get on with their shopping and dining.

westgate too many windows shoppers. cannot make it.

xebay11
21-01-14, 14:00
westgate too many windows shoppers. cannot make it.

My point exactly but hey I am happy, I cycle there for some exercise and have dinner and window shop there. My only gripe is WG is half airconditioned, wish they had fully aircon the place to make my window shopping more pleasant.

k00L
21-01-14, 14:14
The juring hospital is catered for industrial accidents, not for overseas medical tourists, so minimal spillover effect to the hospitality or retail sector in jurong

sunrise
21-01-14, 14:16
the thread starter has turned this place into trash. should be sack and replace.

k00L
21-01-14, 14:16
Potentially JLD will turn into foreign workers gathering point given Jurong has the highest concentration of workers dormitories

SINGAPORE: More dedicated gathering spaces to meet the needs of foreign workers will be launched in the future, said Acting Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin.

Ringo33
21-01-14, 14:31
The juring hospital is catered for industrial accidents, not for overseas medical tourists, so minimal spillover effect to the hospitality or retail sector in jurong

Have you check out the westgate playground? Better go before you exceed the age limit.

k00L
21-01-14, 14:58
Have you check out the westgate playground? Better go before you exceed the age limit.

Why you keep talking about the westgate playground? Do you have a normal childhood? I guess you can visit Jurong hospital for checkup when it is open

onglai
21-01-14, 15:07
the thread starter has turned this place into trash. should be sack and replace.

1 hand can clap meh?

玉格格
21-01-14, 15:11
1 hand can clap meh?

can, y not?
u can clap wif yr pigu, or wif yr cheek, or wif yr tummy! hahaha :p

but on a serious note, 1 gd way to end all the bitterness is to arrange them to meet n shake hands la ... but I suppose R33 wun dare to come out to meet wor :beats-me-man:

sacked and replaced

onglai
21-01-14, 15:27
can, y not?
u can clap wif yr pigu, or wif yr cheek, or wif yr tummy! hahaha :p

but on a serious note, 1 gd way to end all the bitterness is to arrange them to meet n shake hands la ... but I suppose R33 wun dare to come out to meet wor :beats-me-man:

sacked and replaced

i tink they are having fun and have no intention to stop... otherwise this thread would have been closed at page 50.

:D:D

Ringo33
21-01-14, 16:08

If this thread is trash, then wont that make you some kind of rodent or houseflies ? :D

Honestly, just because you are sour of the development around JLD, there is no need to talk trash about JLD because that make you look like a sore loser. And if you are worry about tripping over what you said before, dont worry, I have got some solutions for you.

a) join some other trolls to create a new forum account and pretend to be someone else. I am sure some of your troll buddies will be able to help you on this (Of course I am giving your the benefit of doubt that you are not a "PHANTOM")

b) Continue with you childish discussion about foreigners peeing, air pollution and hoping that one day, you rant will be significant enough for Khaw Boon Wan to pull the plug on JLD.

c) Keep reading my signature

Ringo33
21-01-14, 16:11
Something very big is brewing at Jurong Lake District, it is now even more happening that the original JLD that was announced in 2008..

You have been WARNED!!!

DO NOT SELL YOUR JURONG PROPERTY

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/180/9sx6.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6697/v28b.jpg

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7894/pnn8.jpg

What Does that Mean?

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2522/0qk0.jpg

sunrise
21-01-14, 16:21
If this thread is trash, then wont that make you some kind of rodent or houseflies ? :D

Honestly, just because you are sour of the development around JLD, there is no need to talk trash about JLD because that make you look like a sore loser. And if you are worry about tripping over what you said before, dont worry, I have got some solutions for you.

a) join some other trolls to create a new forum account and pretend to be someone else. I am sure some of your troll buddies will be able to help you on this (Of course I am giving your the benefit of doubt that you are not a "PHANTOM")

b) Continue with you childish discussion about foreigners peeing, air pollution and hoping that one day, you rant will be significant enough for Khaw Boon Wan to pull the plug on JLD.

c) Keep reading my signature my gut feeling tells me you are an imposter making people believes you are 1 of the jg owner, you setting this thread and challenge many here with motives to let other attack jld, no body in the world would led challenge at his own homeground, but you keep asking for more. You not building reputation for jld, you creating more harm into it. The act of a bad guy.

k00L
21-01-14, 16:42
Beware all these diagrams are just hypothetical drawings by a company called AECOM to demonstrate some software program. This is purely theoretical.
Dont be fooled

You have been WARNED!!!

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2522/0qk0.jpg

Ringo33
21-01-14, 16:56
my gut feeling tells me you are an imposter making people believes you are 1 of the jg owner, you setting this thread and challenge many here with motives to let other attack jld, no body in the world would led challenge at his own homeground, but you keep asking for more. You not building reputation for jld, you creating more harm into it. The act of a bad guy.

You are not as smart as you think, so please give up trying..

Ringo33
21-01-14, 17:06
Beware all these diagrams are just hypothetical drawings by a company called AECOM to demonstrate some software program. This is purely theoretical.
Dont be fooled

There is no need to keep demonstrating to your inability to process more than 1 information at a time because you clearly only comment on 1 diagram instead of ALL.

Dont fool yourself, its not very good for your mental development.

eng81157
22-01-14, 12:46
There is no need to keep demonstrating to your inability to process more than 1 information at a time because you clearly only comment on 1 diagram instead of ALL.

Dont fool yourself, its not very good for your mental development.

kam gong, it's all BS conjured out of thin air. in the government paper, go freaking check which part of it explicitly states the location of the theme park - NADA. just because it states there is a possibility of having a theme park means it MUST be in jurong?!

kam gong

Ringo33
22-01-14, 15:44

EPIC!!!

Patrickstar
22-01-14, 20:23
Why do people have to beware? You are feeling insecure? :doh:

Dont be fooled

Patrickstar
22-01-14, 20:57
Post redirected to thread starter :D

Why do people have to beware? You are feeling insecure? :doh:

Ringo33
23-01-14, 06:49
Businesses are all very bullish about the future of Jurong...Huat Ah!!

SINGAPORE: West Point Hospital will be undergoing renovations beginning March.

It is set to become the first hospital that combines acute care, rehabilitation and nursing home under one roof.

The right wing of the two-storey West Point Hospital will be demolished to give way to a new 16-storey building.

After renovations, it is planning to keep its 58 beds in the emergency ward.

It will add 67 beds in its rehabilitation ward and 124 beds in its nursing home ward.

The private hospital is now lending some of its facilities - including 28 hospital beds and physiotherapy facilities - to the National University Hospital (NUH).

Once construction is completed, it believes it will be able to ease demand for medical services at NUH as well as the new Ng Teng Fong Hospital, especially with the growing population in Jurong.

The hospital believes offering three services under one roof will allow it to share information better.

Ong Chu Poh, group executive chairman of West Point Hospital, said: “I think this arrangement will provide better care for our customers - for example, those who come in for acute care, if they need rehabilitation, they will go for rehabilitation. For those who come for rehabilitation, if they need nursing home, it is also at the same place.

“So it is a kind of one-stop service, so that... we will be able to (provide) value-add... to our customers and more importantly, we will be able to (provide) good quality services to our customers in the Jurong area.

“Due to the growth of the population in Taman Jurong and Jurong area, the old facilities that we bought over - although we had an upgrading programme about five years ago - are insufficient now.

"And especially about three, four years ago, the government was talking about Jurong city. So in anticipation of the demand when Jurong city is completed, I think we have decided to go ahead and upgrade this hospital to serve the residents and also the potential customers from the industrial estates better."

- CNA/ms

sunrise
23-01-14, 07:01
You are not as smart as you think, so please give up trying.. you learn it from the movies? That was a stupid moves. Btw are u from the north?

eng81157
23-01-14, 07:33
Businesses are all very bullish about the future of Jurong...Huat Ah!!

KAM GONG!! NUHS is considered to be in jurong locale??!!? why don't you take a step further and claim anything to the west of sheares bridge is considered jurong!

Ringo33
23-01-14, 09:40
KAM GONG!! NUHS is considered to be in jurong locale??!!? why don't you take a step further and claim anything to the west of sheares bridge is considered jurong!

You inability to understand what you read should not become a liability to the people in this forum.

NUHS?? Sheares Bridge??? LOL!!! :D

I have told you many times to keep quiet and read my signature.

EPIC!!!

clemdale24
23-01-14, 09:58

pls lor any idiot knows that NUHS is west coast and not in anyway related to JURONG. the only hospital in jurong is the yet to open NTF hospital.

Ringo33
23-01-14, 10:05
pls lor any idiot knows that NUHS is west coast and not in anyway related to JURONG. the only hospital in jurong is the yet to open NTF hospital.

I wonder who is the idiot who is talking about NUHS!!!
:D

blind leading the blind....This is EPIC..

And they are both online as we speak. wonder what jiao wei they are going to say now..:)

eng81157
23-01-14, 10:13
kam gong! just because an existing facility is going to be a step-down care partner for NUHS, so it adds to jurong's attractiveness?!

you are better off making BS by drawing concentric circles and mis-quoting govt papers, instead of slapping yourself each time with nonsensical correlations.

FYI, step-down care infrastructure are sprouting up all over the island as part of MOH's efforts to right-site care.

Ringo33
23-01-14, 10:19
kam gong! just because an existing facility is going to be a step-down care partner for NUHS, so it adds to jurong's attractiveness?!

you are better off making BS by drawing concentric circles and mis-quoting govt papers, instead of slapping yourself each time with nonsensical correlations.

FYI, step-down care infrastructure are sprouting up all over the island as part of MOH's efforts to right-site care.

if you are kamgong just admit your are kamgong lah dont need to go round the bush talking about much jiao wei to defend your inability to understand what you read.

So who is that IDIOT that was talking about NUHS?

Sheares Bridge some more...EPIC!!!

SINGAPORE: West Point Hospital will be undergoing renovations beginning March.
It is set to become the first hospital that combines acute care, rehabilitation and nursing home under one roof.
The right wing of the two-storey West Point Hospital will be demolished to give way to a new 16-storey building.
After renovations, it is planning to keep its 58 beds in the emergency ward.
It will add 67 beds in its rehabilitation ward and 124 beds in its nursing home ward.
The private hospital is now lending some of its facilities - including 28 hospital beds and physiotherapy facilities - to the National University Hospital (NUH).
Once construction is completed, it believes it will be able to ease demand for medical services at NUH as well as the new Ng Teng Fong Hospital, especially with the growing population in Jurong.
The hospital believes offering three services under one roof will allow it to share information better.
Ong Chu Poh, group executive chairman of West Point Hospital, said: “I think this arrangement will provide better care for our customers - for example, those who come in for acute care, if they need rehabilitation, they will go for rehabilitation. For those who come for rehabilitation, if they need nursing home, it is also at the same place.

“So it is a kind of one-stop service, so that... we will be able to (provide) value-add... to our customers and more importantly, we will be able to (provide) good quality services to our customers in the Jurong area.

“Due to the growth of the population in Taman Jurong and Jurong area, the old facilities that we bought over - although we had an upgrading programme about five years ago - are insufficient now.
"And especially about three, four years ago, the government was talking about Jurong city. So in anticipation of the demand when Jurong city is completed, I think we have decided to go ahead and upgrade this hospital to serve the residents and also the potential customers from the industrial estates better."

Patrickstar
23-01-14, 11:00
I think NEA should seriously set up more pollution monitoring stations in jurong to monitor the air quality in the area.

teddybear
23-01-14, 12:05
Don't need lah, don't waste tax payers' money!
Since the people living in Jurong think the air is very "fresh" there, why waste tax payers' money on something unnecessary and your kind actions will not be appreciated? :p

I think NEA should seriously set up more pollution monitoring stations in jurong to monitor the air quality in the area.

eng81157
23-01-14, 12:08

why do you think NEA does not monitor the air quality in that area? barring any disastrous chemical spill or gaseous leak, i doubt you will have info

it's not rocket science : you live near a cess pool, you smell shit

Ringo33
23-01-14, 12:08
there is only a small handful of people who are interest on your pollution rant. Please try to use private messaging, instead of using open forum to amuse each other.

EBD
23-01-14, 13:52
why do you think NEA does not monitor the air quality in that area? barring any disastrous chemical spill or gaseous leak, i doubt you will have info

it's not rocket science : you live near a cess pool, you smell shit

The Jurong bad air thing is overdone - I lived there for 2 years - sure sometimes you could get periods where either the chocolate factory or palm oil plants start emitting their "fragarances" - but liveable...... for a short time.

I think the people in units next to this one may have real grounds to complain.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20122

Sounds like the landlord intends to turn it into an overpopulated slum.
Sounds like J Gateway is going to get a bad name fir itself before even the first tennant moves in.... especially after someone has been trying so hard to attract attention to it as fantastic desirable place to live - but now true colours come out on what future tenants can expect there.

Well done with the foot bullets - and potential future tenants - BEWARE!!!! Run don't walk from J Gateway.

Even stranger that such an expert have to ask such basic question though...... You would think an investor would know the answers to these questions BEFORE buying :beats-me-man:

eng81157
23-01-14, 14:09
The Jurong bad air thing is overdone - I lived there for 2 years - sure sometimes you could get periods where either the chocolate factory or palm oil plants start emitting their "fragarances" - but liveable...... for a short time.

I think the people in units next to this one may have real grounds to complain.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20122

Sounds like J Gateway is going to get a bad name fir itself before even the first tennant moves in.... especially after someone has been trying so hard to attract attention to it as fantastic desirable place to live - but now true colours come out on what future tenants can expect there.

Well done with the foot bullets - and potential future tenants - BEWARE!!!! Run don't walk from J Gateway.

Even stranger that such an expert have to ask such basic question though...... You would think an investor would know the answers to these questions BEFORE buying :beats-me-man:

it isn't just the cocoa plant. there are hazardous gases or pollutants that are odourless.

those who intend or are living in jurong have their reasons for doing so. just to make it clear, we aren't rubbishing jurong per se, but rather blasting a certain idiot who make false claims and stupid arguments.

Ringo33
23-01-14, 14:27
You people are very very late for the air pollution party. If you dont mind, please do a search on "Pollution" within this thread and then tell me what has not be posted before.

If you want to impress us with your knowledge on air pollution, I will challenge you guys to start a new thread instead of polluting your nonsense everywhere in the forum. If you think NEA is not doing a good job, I would suggest that you guys write to NEA.

And since EBD is joining the party, I would guess that none of the above will happen because it will most likely end up as another one of his famous ALL FART NO SHIT discussion.

Ringo33
23-01-14, 14:29
it isn't just the cocoa plant. there are hazardous gases or pollutants that are odourless.

those who intend or are living in jurong have their reasons for doing so. just to make it clear, we aren't rubbishing jurong per se, but rather blasting a certain idiot who make false claims and stupid arguments.

Have you find out who is the IDIOT who was talking about NUHS?

eng81157
23-01-14, 14:35
Have you find out who is the IDIOT who was talking about NUHS?

the same idiot who posted the article and made a big hooha over nothing. hint: you just have to look in the mirror

sunrise
23-01-14, 14:54
You people are very very late for the air pollution party. If you dont mind, please do a search on "Pollution" within this thread and then tell me what has not be posted before.

If you want to impress us with your knowledge on air pollution, I will challenge you guys to start a new thread instead of polluting your nonsense everywhere in the forum. If you think NEA is not doing a good job, I would suggest that you guys write to NEA.

And since EBD is joining the party, I would guess that none of the above will happen because it will most likely end up as another one of his famous ALL FART NO SHIT discussion.

those took your challenged had long disappeared from this forum. are they clones from your own directing and acting? don't some find it very strange?

Ringo33
23-01-14, 15:20
the same idiot who posted the article and made a big hooha over nothing. hint: you just have to look in the mirror

Another classic...

R33 : Posted an article about WESTPOINT hospital doing upgrading

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/west-point-hospital-to/962532.html

Kamgong No.1 : KAM GONG!! NUHS is considered to be in jurong locale??!!? why don't you take a step further and claim anything to the west of sheares bridge is considered jurong!

Kamgong No. 2 : pls lor any idiot knows that NUHS is west coast and not in anyway related to JURONG. the only hospital in jurong is the yet to open NTF hospital.

R33 : I wonder who is the idiot who is talking about NUHS!!!

Kamgong No. 1 : kam gong! just because an existing facility is going to be a step-down care partner for NUHS, so it adds to jurong's attractiveness?!

**notice how kamgong try to peng satay???** :D

R33 : Have you find out who is that IDIOTS who was talking about NUHS?

Kamgong No. 1: the same idiot who posted the article and made a big hooha over nothing. hint: you just have to look in the mirror

EPIC!!!! :D :D :D

EBD
23-01-14, 15:29

I think the most important thing is missed in my reply - one which unsurprisingly R33 hasn't dared to pick up & hope's everyone else will not notice

1) it show's he is a total newb
2) it shows his intent to turn his super high psf atas J Gateway into a slum

so I repeat the salient point & will keep repeating so the rest of the forumers can see the true colours for all his talk what he really thinks his best hope for tenants are - pack 'em in like a slumlord & not high paid professionals working at the west.

" http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20122

Even stranger that such an expert have to ask such basic question though...... You would think an investor would know the answers to these questions BEFORE buying "

Ringo33
23-01-14, 15:31
The same person who talk about Best Street and Worst Street in this thread is now talking about air pollution...:D :D

Pollution 101?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=415665&postcount=469

Allthepies
23-01-14, 15:32
Round 524 won by Ringo33 : ) : ) clap clap clap...