PDA

View Full Version : Owners in the West beware!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]

dare2
03-12-14, 23:17
HSR said prices to fall to the level of 2008. For Jgateway, it will drop from 17xx psf to 5xx psf?
Jialat.. carrotheads kena chop soon

----
Property prices will have to be affordable and match prices in 2008 before it would be reasonable to relax some of the current cooling measures, said a recent report by HSR Research.

“We believe that the government will continue to utilise the cooling measures as a means to influence the market in future, by relaxing or tightening the cooling measures to ensure the income to price ratio stays within an acceptable range. The range will likely be determined by referencing data from recent years. We postulate that the reference year could be within recent history, such as 2008.”

To match 2008’s level of affordability, prices need to fall by six percent for resale HDB flats and nine percent for resale condominiums.

“Our analysis indicates that the appropriate levels will be reached in Q3 2015 for resale HDB and in Q3 2016 for resale condo, based on current price and income trends. The affordability ratios might match their 2008 level earlier if prices decline at a faster rate and/or income rise at a higher rate.”

The report added demand is expected to rise due to greater affordability if price and income continue on increase: “Higher income coupled with lower prices will mean that a lower proportion of income is needed to service mortgages. This means that residential property will become more affordable to more people, leading to increased demand. This could potentially lead to higher transaction volume and prices.”

The report defines “affordability” as the ratio of average annual household income to the prices of HDB or private non-landed residential, from the perspective of first time Singapore buyers.

.....2008 affordability level and 2008 prices are not the same......you can wait till Khaw come home.....

sunrise
04-12-14, 11:16
This is a classic example of what EBD call ALL FART NO SHIT.

Huge concentration? Cant even give us 1 address.

U keep asking for address, are u having high urge of release? Think of kio kwey

Ringo33
04-12-14, 12:18
U keep asking for address, are u having high urge of release? Think of kio kwey

If you wish to show case your knowledge and experience in prostitution please start you own thread.

And do remember to go for regular AIDS screening too.

sunrise
04-12-14, 22:09
If you wish to show case your knowledge and experience in prostitution please start you own thread.

And do remember to go for regular AIDS screening too.

You should add this clause in your rental agreement. Haha...

Ringo33
05-12-14, 12:36
Jurong West ST 41 site is open for tender.

In the documents it stated that this site needs to include a child care center that is at least 500sqm, sufficient for 100 children plus the option for strata landed property. I reckon that PM Lee will make an announcement on the HSR site in Jurong East before the closing date of this tender.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/land-sales-repository/Sites/jurong-west-st41-pb-cl.aspx

Beware, the big one is coming

teddybear
05-12-14, 15:27
From the 2008 to now 2014, the income of general population has gone up by may be only 10%?

Even if take the 80%-90% percentile who are likely to buy OCR properties like those in JURONG, their income probably only gone up by at most 20%?

So, how to justify property prices in JURONG went up from $500 psf in 2008 to $1700+ psf like JGateway? It means JURONG over-priced right?!

.....2008 affordability level and 2008 prices are not the same......you can wait till Khaw come home.....

Ringo33
05-12-14, 16:39
From the 2008 to now 2014, the income of general population has gone up by may be only 10%?

Even if take the 80%-90% percentile who are likely to buy OCR properties like those in JURONG, their income probably only gone up by at most 20%?

So, how to justify property prices in JURONG went up from $500 psf in 2008 to $1700+ psf like JGateway? It means JURONG over-priced right?!

Are you sure that data you provided is correct? Please anyhow smoke leh.

teddybear
05-12-14, 16:48
You have the data to prove that I am wrong? Otherwise you talk like never talk? Waste our time? :dog:

Are you sure that data you provided is correct? Please anyhow smoke leh.

Ringo33
05-12-14, 17:20
You have the data to prove that I am wrong? Otherwise you talk like never talk? Waste our time? :dog:

Oh I see. So I guess this is just one of those many all fart no shit comments from you.

Stop wasting our time Teddybear.

Green horn teaching ecperienced investor how to invest? Wow!
They sure will die pain pain in 6 years time! For SURE because OCR private condos crashing!

Teddybear, something is not right here, 1 WEEK ago you said that 2 to 3 years the price will drop by 20-30%,
now you are saying 6 years. Why so ? Because lack of confident in your prediction so need to buy a bit of time? LOL!!

As we all know, OCR private condos are seriously OVER-PRICED!
should see JGateway drop another 20-30% below $1400 psf in next 2-3 years!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/18201-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page1045?p=492623#post492623

teddybear
05-12-14, 20:52
You better pray that Govt remove some cooling measures!
Otherwise JGateway will drop to $1300-1400 psf !!! Even at this price is still over-priced!

Oh I see. So I guess this is just one of those many all fart no shit comments from you.

Stop wasting our time Teddybear.

Teddybear, something is not right here, 1 WEEK ago you said that 2 to 3 years the price will drop by 20-30%,
now you are saying 6 years. Why so ? Because lack of confident in your prediction so need to buy a bit of time? LOL!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/18201-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page1045?p=492623#post492623

fiat500
06-12-14, 02:08
Whats the point of talking so much when you cant back up what you said with facts?

Whore houses in jurong? Give us one address to prove that you are not just an empty vessel.

U are a nobody here, there's no need to prove to u anything! Your choice whether u wana believe or not.

Ringo33
06-12-14, 02:23
You better pray that Govt remove some cooling measures!
Otherwise JGateway will drop to $1300-1400 psf !!! Even at this price is still over-priced!

Are you not going to prove that the numbers that you posted are back up with facts? LOL

Guess not.

Ringo33
06-12-14, 02:25
U are a nobody here, there's no need to prove to u anything! Your choice whether u wana believe or not.

I dont pretent that I am somebody and you should not even waste your time to tell us that you are somebody other than being a troll who is only capable of big talk without facts.

Want to prove me wrong? Then back up what you said with FACTS instead of some pointless BLA BLA BLA

k00L
06-12-14, 09:31
On your speculation of HSR, with oil prices dropping off the chart, malaysia government gonna suffer a drastic shortfall in revenue from oil, HSR is very likely to be delayed, maybe completion date pushing back to 2023 to 2030

Jurong West ST 41 site is open for tender.

In the documents it stated that this site needs to include a child care center that is at least 500sqm, sufficient for 100 children plus the option for strata landed property. I reckon that PM Lee will make an announcement on the HSR site in Jurong East before the closing date of this tender.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/land-sales-repository/Sites/jurong-west-st41-pb-cl.aspx

Beware, the big one is coming

Ringo33
06-12-14, 10:36
On your speculation of HSR, with oil prices dropping off the chart, malaysia government gonna suffer a drastic shortfall in revenue from oil, HSR is very likely to be delayed, maybe completion date pushing back to 2023 to 2030

The actual completion date is not important because when HSR site is confirmed at JLD many other sites around JLD will be launch for tender, and this include hotels and other white and commercial site.

As for oil price, its important to note the Malaysia government have recently cut down on fuel subsidies and they will be introducing 6% GST next year.

teddybear
06-12-14, 11:35
Let's make this very clear: You have NO facts to prove that what I said is not true right?

In this case, I would like to return you the phrase you used before on other forumers here:

Ringo, "Want to prove me wrong? Then back up what you said with FACTS instead of some pointless BLA BLA BLA"

Are you not going to prove that the numbers that you posted are back up with facts? LOL

Guess not.

I dont pretent that I am somebody and you should not even waste your time to tell us that you are somebody other than being a troll who is only capable of big talk without facts.

Want to prove me wrong? Then back up what you said with FACTS instead of some pointless BLA BLA BLA

k00L
06-12-14, 11:49
Oil-related contributions make up almost 30 percent of annual Malaysia gov revenue - impact is huge if oil prices keep dropping

With uncertainty on whether malaysia gov can fork out 40 billion Myr to build, it is better that SG gov plan at the terminal station in Tuas

The actual completion date is not important because when HSR site is confirmed at JLD many other sites around JLD will be launch for tender, and this include hotels and other white and commercial site.

As for oil price, its important to note the Malaysia government have recently cut down on fuel subsidies and they will be introducing 6% GST next year.

Ringo33
06-12-14, 12:19

Please back up what you said with FACTS, instead of BLA BLA BLA

Ringo33
06-12-14, 12:29
Oil-related contributions make up almost 30 percent of annual Malaysia gov revenue - impact is huge if oil prices keep dropping

With uncertainty on whether malaysia gov can fork out 40 billion Myr to build, it is better that SG gov plan at the terminal station in Tuas

Didnt I just say that Malaysia government is cutting down their fuel subsidies and introducing 6% GST next year?
Plus, how long do you expect oil price to remain at this level?

teddybear
06-12-14, 12:45
Like you said,
"Want to prove me wrong? Then back up what you said with FACTS instead of some pointless BLA BLA BLA"

Why? You don't follow your own rules? You hypocrite?! :victorious:

Please back up what you said with FACTS, instead of BLA BLA BLA

Ringo33
06-12-14, 13:10
Teddybear, are these numbers back up by facts or just some of your nonsensical numbers you pluck from the sky to amuse yourself? LOL

k00L
06-12-14, 13:21
Didnt I just say that Malaysia government is cutting down their fuel subsidies and introducing 6% GST next year?
Plus, how long do you expect oil price to remain at this level?

Myr is dropping like a stone as market thinks the oil revenues impact will outweigh all these fuel subsidies cut and gst tax, worsening fiscal deficits
Better for Msia gov to put HSR on hold first. SG gov shld just plan Tuas station until her neighbour is in better fiscal position to think abt this HSR

teddybear
06-12-14, 13:22
These are numbers I remembered reading about.
If you believe that they are wrong, then like you said,
"Want to prove me wrong? Then back up what you said with FACTS instead of some pointless BLA BLA BLA"

Teddybear, are these numbers back up by facts or just some of your nonsensical numbers you pluck from the sky to amuse yourself? LOL

Like you said,

Why? You don't follow your own rules? You hypocrite?! :victorious:

fiat500
06-12-14, 13:23

Like i said, there's no need to prove anything to u cos no one takes u seriously anyway...

Ringo33
06-12-14, 16:17
As expected...like what EBD said ALL FART NO SHIT.

LOL...Teddybear, back up your numbers instead of BLA BLA BLA..

teddybear
06-12-14, 19:29
Ringo, Why You can't even answer your own question you put to other forumers?
Are you the hypocrite who don't practise what you preach, like is:

As expected...like what EBD said ALL FART NO SHIT.

LOL...Teddybear, back up your numbers instead of BLA BLA BLA..

These are numbers I remembered reading about.
If you believe that they are wrong, then like you said,
"Want to prove me wrong? Then back up what you said with FACTS instead of some pointless BLA BLA BLA"[/QUOTE]

Ringo33
06-12-14, 19:52
Teddybear, did you just made up those numbers to amuse yourself?

10%? 20%? $500 psf to $1700psf? really?? why not back up what you said with fact for once instead of always throwing darts in the dark?

Ringo33
06-12-14, 20:00
Teddybear, did you read about the news on dormitory fire incident today?
Didnt know there are so many of them in central area.

My condolences to the victims

teddybear
06-12-14, 22:16
Since you questioned my number like $500 psf transacted in JURONG, then show us the facts to prove me wrong then!
You can't after you questioned my number? What a hypocrite! Talk cock only! :gun3:

Teddybear, did you just made up those numbers to amuse yourself?

10%? 20%? $500 psf to $1700psf? really?? why not back up what you said with fact for once instead of always throwing darts in the dark?

Ringo, Why You can't even answer your own question you put to other forumers?
Are you the hypocrite who don't practise what you preach, like is:

[/QUOTE]

Ringo33
06-12-14, 22:44
Since you questioned my number like $500 psf transacted in JURONG, then show us the facts to prove me wrong then!
You can't after you questioned my number? What a hypocrite! Talk cock only! :gun3:

[/QUOTE]

When you shit in your own pant you should learn to clean up the mess.
Shame on you liar.

k00L
07-12-14, 08:59
A lot of illegal activities operating in Jurong as seen in the article below... Owners in the west beware!

Quote:
Drugs worth more than $190,000 seized at Boon Lay

Dec 6, 2014 2:34pm

The Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) arrested two men and seized drugs worth more than $190,000 during an operation on Friday.

Officers observed a 54-year-old Singaporean man, a suspected drug trafficker, at Jalan Boon Lay.

CNB believed the man was dealing in sizeable amounts of drugs​ and was expecting a fresh consignment that day.

The man alighted from a taxi and entered a factory building at about 4.10pm.

A suspected drug courier, a 28-year-old Malaysian, had been spotted entering the same building earlier.

The Singaporean man left the building shortly after.

Arrested

CNB officers arrested both suspects and raided the Singaporean man's hideout.

They found five packets of heroin in a sling bag that the 54-year-old man had with him, and 37 small packets of heroin and a small amount of Ice at his hideout.

Officers also seized one packet of heroin, one block of cannabis and a bundle of Erimin-5 tablets from the Malaysian man's car.

In total, about 2.1kg of heroin, 990g of cannabis, 970 Erimin-5 tablets and a small amount of Ice was seized.

The quantity of heroin would have been able to sustain the addiction of about 230 abusers for a month.

Investigations against both men are ongoing.

If found guilty under the Misuse of Drugs Act, both may face the death penalty.

fiat500
07-12-14, 18:08
First prostitution n now drugs!
Jurong is indeed gaining a reputation.... Full of vice activities going on there..

teddybear
07-12-14, 19:43
In future with HSR direct to JURONG, more to come from Malaysia direct to JURONG! Wah!

First prostitution n now drugs!
Jurong is indeed gaining a reputation.... Full of vice activities going on there..

Ringo33
08-12-14, 12:01
The West is fast becoming a haven for shoppers....BEWARE!!!

FairPrice opens membership-only mega retail store, modelled after United States' Costco

SINGAPORE - Supermarket chain FairPrice opened a membership-only mega retail store at the FairPrice Hub in Joo Koon on Monday.

The two-storey store, named Warehouse Club, sells items in larger than usual packaging, at discounts of up to 20 per cent. It stocks more than 4,000 products, including groceries, fresh and frozen food, electronics, household goods and health and beauty products.

The store follows a similar format of successful membership-only stores overseas, such as Costco in the United States.

FairPrice deputy chief executive of operations Gerry Lee said the supermarket chain has been progressively introducing various retail formats to cater to the changing lifestyles of its customers.

"Today, we are proud to bring another exciting new retail format that aims to provide our members with quality products at the best value, through large discounts with bulk buys, multi-packs an exclusive brands," he said.

Exclusive brands available at Warehouse Club includes Costco's Kirkland Signatures and Japanese green tea brand Ito En.

Only registered members can purchase from the store, which spans over 80,000 sq ft. A one-year membership costs $35 for NTUC Union members and $50 for non-union members. Nearly 12,000 people have signed up since registration started in May this year.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/fairprice-opens-membership-only-mega-retail-store-modell#xtor=CS1-10

sunrise
08-12-14, 12:20
The West is fast becoming a haven for shoppers....BEWARE!!!

I couldn't find any branded watches in the west, you keep boasting over and over again.

Ringo33
08-12-14, 12:26
I couldn't find any branded watches in the west, you keep boasting over and over again.

what kind of statement is this? You cant find branded watches? Do you mean no on in the west wear watch? LOL.
Btw, in the west, we have Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Maserati..

Unfortunately the west doesnt have a thriving whore industry to excite people like you.

sunrise
08-12-14, 12:35
what kind of statement is this? You cant find branded watches? Do you mean no on in the west wear watch? LOL.

Unfortunately the west doesnt have a thriving whore industry to excite people like you.

You call shoppers haven, Please name us which shop in jld carries branded watches to prove you are not boasting.

sunrise
08-12-14, 12:40

Unfortunately the west doesnt have a thriving whore industry to excite people like you. who are the buyers, west?

sunrise
08-12-14, 12:49
You call shoppers haven, Please name us which shop in jld carries branded watches to prove you are not boasting.

You should call grocery paradise and drop the shopper's haven.

AssetRichMoneyPoor
08-12-14, 13:20
You should call grocery paradise and drop the shopper's haven.

grocery paradise hahaha. quite true.
having said that, indeed no branded watch brands in the west.
hourglass, sincere, cortina only in central.
cortina has one in katong 112.
west sure has tonnes to catch up

as usual, ringgo will substitute other "major brands" to trumpet

sunrise
08-12-14, 14:05

He has nothing to back up now, talk about lambo... Hahaha... The only place to see lambo in the west is the singapore immigration to Johor.

k00L
08-12-14, 16:26
Myr is dropping like a stone as market thinks the oil revenues impact will outweigh all these fuel subsidies cut and gst tax, worsening fiscal deficits
Better for Msia gov to put HSR on hold first. SG gov shld just plan Tuas station until her neighbour is in better fiscal position to think abt this HSR

Today, myr dropped again, HSR project can put on hold with fiscal deficit going worse

Ringo33
08-12-14, 16:39
Today, myr dropped again, HSR project can put on hold with fiscal deficit going worse

When you say MYR drop you must say drop against which currency and unless you know which rail system HSR is going to use, wont you think its pointless to talk about current effect?

Assuming if Malaysia and Singapore decided to use Japanese system, wont a even weaker Japanes Yen benefit Malaysia?

teddybear
08-12-14, 16:42
Oil also dropping!
Malaysia derive 1/3 of their revenue from Oil...
Malaysia no money to build HSR liao in short-term, DELAY again likely after they already said their original plan will be delayed by a few years...

When you say MYR drop you must say drop against which currency and unless you know which rail system HSR is going to use, wont you think its pointless to talk about current effect?

Assuming if Malaysia and Singapore decided to use Japanese system, wont a even weaker Japanes Yen benefit Malaysia?

Ringo33
08-12-14, 17:14
Oil also dropping!
Malaysia derive 1/3 of their revenue from Oil...
Malaysia no money to build HSR liao in short-term, DELAY again likely after they already said their original plan will be delayed by a few years...

this is what happen when someone consume too much sour grape.

Anyway back to what you said earlier.

Got any facts to back up those numbers?

Ringo33
08-12-14, 17:24

If supermarket is not an important component of shopping, then why do we have super market in almost every big shopping malls? ION, Takashimaya Paragon, Plaza Singapura, City Hall, Suntec, etc.

Watches? Told you the west go lambo liao, what do you want to compare? LOL.

There are many major brands in JLD you want to compare with Katong? LOL

AssetRichMoneyPoor
08-12-14, 20:06
If supermarket is not an important component of shopping, then why do we have super market in almost every big shopping malls? ION, Takashimaya Paragon, Plaza Singapura, City Hall, Suntec, etc.

Watches? Told you the west go lambo liao, what do you want to compare? LOL.

There are many major brands in JLD you want to compare with Katong? LOL

Haha your best shot? Please go check why lambo is in Penjuru first before taking more cheap shots of yours.
Supermarket is essential commodity not branded please comprehend wisely.

Really Ringgo you very "Lau Kui"

AssetRichMoneyPoor
08-12-14, 20:11
Please. Sometimes please think before you click send.
Moderator placed your thread on top of page as it generate good traffic.
However it's generating negative vibes that's harmful to this forum in the long run (if it's not abundantly clear enough yet).

Moderator hope you are listening.
Cheers

Ringo33
08-12-14, 20:29
Haha your best shot? Please go check why lambo is in Penjuru first before taking more cheap shots of yours.
Supermarket is essential commodity not branded please comprehend wisely.

Really Ringgo you very "Lau Kui"

since when did anyone talk about branded grocery shopping? LOL

Please stop making words and stories for amuse yourself leh. Change your forum name so many time still so childish. Never learn?

Ringo33
08-12-14, 20:31
Please. Sometimes please think before you click send.
Moderator placed your thread on top of page as it generate good traffic.
However it's generating negative vibes that's harmful to this forum in the long run (if it's not abundantly clear enough yet).

Moderator hope you are listening.
Cheers

moderator should perhaps check how many forum accounts have you created to troll in this forum.

In other forum, your IP address will be banned indefinitely, so dont ya ya papaya ok. :)

As you can see for yourself. All you talk about here are lies and lies.

i've mentioned before lake life take up will be healthy due to shortage of EC for many years. These are pure upgraders not investors/speculators per say.

Unfortunately some layman also like to brag that he has got ESP to know when MND or MOF will announce cooling measure. As for J Gateway, we all know that the project was launch on the working Friday and the entire project were pretty much fully sold before CM announcement on the same day evening.

Totally unlike J Gateway sold out due herd mentality (imminent announcement of another CM, fear of being left out further and took the plunge).

k00L
08-12-14, 21:10

malaysia shld announce scrapping the HSR project for fiscal prudence
Going by KLIA2 airport fiasco, HSR project may double the cost to 80billion myr
Now is not a good time to pursue trophy project for the malaysia gov

k00L
08-12-14, 21:16

https://my.news.yahoo.com/cost-building-klia2-025913270.html
https://my.news.yahoo.com/cost-building-klia2-025913270.html

k00L
08-12-14, 21:26
After little India riot, most foreign workers avoid going little india, they rather hang around the dormitory neighbourhood. Retailers take note, if you set up prata shops in JLD for the workers living in Jurong dorm, sure huat ah!!

Insight meets Mr Palaniyappan Sakthivel, 34, and Mr Natarajan Muruganandam, 26, at a meeting room at their Jalan Papan dormitory deep in the heart of an industrial zone off Jurong Port Road.

They are among 5,000 foreign workers who count Terusan Lodge I as their temporary home while they earn a living here.

The interview with the duo, who are fellow construction workers at Singapore company TTJ Design, is at 10.30pm on a warm Wednesday night.

As our driver turns onto the unevenly paved road at 5A Jalan Papan, we see workers walking around freely, having their meals at a canteen or running errands at a convenience store.

Both of us get curious looks. The dormitory's night supervisor, Mr Charles Allimuthu, ushers us into a clinically corporate meeting room, with a white board, sofa, a meeting table and six roller chairs, their yellowing plastic covers still attached.

Mr Palaniyappan, who is helping build Mediapolis@one-north in Buona Vista that will house MediaCorp and other firms, and Mr Muruganandam, who is working on the Thomson MRT Line, arrive at 10.45pm, having washed up after a day's work.

Why do you visit Little India?

N: We talk about what we read in newspapers and magazines. Sometimes, if there's a newcomer here from our village, he can tell us how our family is doing.

S:Some of our friends who have just come back from a short holiday to India will bring some things for us from our family, like sweets and homemade snacks.

We go to Little India once a month. Only when we need to buy something do we go to Little India. If not, we don't go.

How do you unwind on your other Sundays off?

S: Every day when we finish work and come back to the dorm, shower and sleep, it's late at night. We need to wake up early, sometimes 6am, 6.30am.

On Sunday, we can wake up at 11am and eat breakfast - or wake up at 2pm also can. So whenever we can rest on our day off, we take our rest.

N: They show Tamil movies in the dormitory. Also, different blocks have television sets showing different channels.

walkthetiger
08-12-14, 21:36

Let's say now the est cost is 80b, but somehow it will turn out to be 200b when completed, just like many of their past projects... try to understand who are those people in malaysia who want this project....

Ringo33
08-12-14, 22:59
Let's say now the est cost is 80b, but somehow it will turn out to be 200b when completed, just like many of their past projects... try to understand who are those people in malaysia who want this project....

The real meat in this HSR project is not the construction of the rail line contract, but the redevelopment plan of land surrounding the HSR station.

Plus, HSR is a bilateral projects involving Singapore government who is going to spend billions in construction Singapore side of the facilities, hence there is no way Singapore government will not insist on first world tendering process for HSR project.

teddybear
08-12-14, 23:13
Ha ha ha! Indeed, there is no way Singapore govt is going to dictate anything about quality of physical infrastructure, train performance and safety, and also the quality of service on Malaysia side of HSR regarding of whatever they told the Malaysia side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The real meat in this HSR project is not the construction of the rail line contract, but the redevelopment plan of land surrounding the HSR station.

Plus, HSR is a bilateral projects involving Singapore government who is going to spend billions in construction Singapore side of the facilities, hence there is no way Singapore government will not insist on first world tendering process for HSR project.

sunrise
08-12-14, 23:25

No response from Ringo means he is boasting. Chia Tua Bow. Just lambo pass by Ahmad Ibrahim heading towards Tuas immigration he said Jurong got lambo. Haha.. Sure got nightmare tonite.

fiat500
09-12-14, 00:05

Talking cock again!

Ringo33
09-12-14, 07:01
Ha ha ha! Indeed, there is no way Singapore govt is going to dictate anything about quality of physical infrastructure, train performance and safety, and also the quality of service on Malaysia side of HSR regarding of whatever they told the Malaysia side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HSR is only of good use to Singapore when the Malaysia side of the HSR infrastructure is complete and vice versa for the Malaysia government. Under such important joint development, both stakeholders will have to agree on the tendering process as none of the party would want to risk their investment to wash down the drain.

So what about this comment you posted? Do you have FACTS to back up what you said here? I presume these are just some numbers you pluck from the sky to amused yourself.

sunrise
09-12-14, 08:59
The HSR is only of good use to Singapore when the Malaysia side of the HSR infrastructure is complete and vice versa for the Malaysia government. Under such important joint development, both stakeholders will have to agree on the tendering process as none of the party would want to risk their investment to wash down the drain.

So what about this comment you posted? Do you have FACTS to back up what you said here? I presume these are just some numbers you pluck from the sky to amused yourself.

Kon jiow Wei.

CondoWE
09-12-14, 10:00
"The BCA (http://www.bca.gov.sg/) will be moving to 52 Jurong Gateway Road, #11-01, Singapore 608550 [Map] on Monday, 22 December 2014. Our mainline 1800-3425 222 remains unchanged. We seek your understanding that BCA will be closed on Friday, 19 December 2014 (from 12.30pm) to prepare for the move.".......:applause: :applause: :applause:!

sunrise
09-12-14, 10:24
"The BCA (http://www.bca.gov.sg/) will be moving to 52 Jurong Gateway Road, #11-01, Singapore 608550 [Map] on Monday, 22 December 2014. Our mainline 1800-3425 222 remains unchanged. We seek your understanding that BCA will be closed on Friday, 19 December 2014 (from 12.30pm) to prepare for the move.".......:applause: :applause: :applause:!

Tanjung pagar huat leow

Ringo33
09-12-14, 10:53

Ava should be a week earlier. Very soon mnd will too. There are also talk about lta moving there

sunrise
09-12-14, 13:32
Ava should be a week earlier. Very soon mnd will too. There are also talk about lta moving there

Lta moves to jld tekka area huat leow. Bring along little India will make things perfect. Great moves.

Ringo33
09-12-14, 14:40
Lta moves to jld tekka area huat leow. Bring along little India will make things perfect. Great moves.

whats wrong with little india? LOL

DC33_2008
09-12-14, 15:28
Garment Huat Ah! More collection from ERP at AYE and more traffic jams at Clementi.

sunrise
09-12-14, 18:29
whats wrong with little india? LOL

Urban planner must know how to make use of land area, 2 storey shophouses waste land area, sky scraper city is the way to go. Shift little India to Boon Lay to utulipwood Jurong area.

Ringo33
09-12-14, 18:47
Urban planner must know how to make use of land area, 2 storey shophouses waste land area, sky scraper city is the way to go. Shift little India to Boon Lay to utulipwood Jurong area.

You song like a kid making sand castle here.

Shifting little india? LOL. Might as well shift geylang red light district to your door step since you need them so much. LOL

k00L
10-12-14, 08:40
Shifting little india to JLD makes sense, majority of foreign workers are staying around JLD.
JLD steering committee should organise more Bollywood movies screenings in Jurong lakeside park on sunday for them. Afterall they contribute to SG economy and deserve the best of what JLD has to offer to them.

After little India riot, most foreign workers avoid going little india, they rather hang around the dormitory neighbourhood. Retailers take note, if you set up prata shops in JLD for the workers living in Jurong dorm, sure huat ah!!

Insight meets Mr Palaniyappan Sakthivel, 34, and Mr Natarajan Muruganandam, 26, at a meeting room at their Jalan Papan dormitory deep in the heart of an industrial zone off Jurong Port Road.

They are among 5,000 foreign workers who count Terusan Lodge I as their temporary home while they earn a living here.

The interview with the duo, who are fellow construction workers at Singapore company TTJ Design, is at 10.30pm on a warm Wednesday night.

As our driver turns onto the unevenly paved road at 5A Jalan Papan, we see workers walking around freely, having their meals at a canteen or running errands at a convenience store.

Both of us get curious looks. The dormitory's night supervisor, Mr Charles Allimuthu, ushers us into a clinically corporate meeting room, with a white board, sofa, a meeting table and six roller chairs, their yellowing plastic covers still attached.

Mr Palaniyappan, who is helping build Mediapolis@one-north in Buona Vista that will house MediaCorp and other firms, and Mr Muruganandam, who is working on the Thomson MRT Line, arrive at 10.45pm, having washed up after a day's work.

Why do you visit Little India?

N: We talk about what we read in newspapers and magazines. Sometimes, if there's a newcomer here from our village, he can tell us how our family is doing.

S:Some of our friends who have just come back from a short holiday to India will bring some things for us from our family, like sweets and homemade snacks.

We go to Little India once a month. Only when we need to buy something do we go to Little India. If not, we don't go.

How do you unwind on your other Sundays off?

S: Every day when we finish work and come back to the dorm, shower and sleep, it's late at night. We need to wake up early, sometimes 6am, 6.30am.

On Sunday, we can wake up at 11am and eat breakfast - or wake up at 2pm also can. So whenever we can rest on our day off, we take our rest.

N: They show Tamil movies in the dormitory. Also, different blocks have television sets showing different channels.

sunrise
10-12-14, 09:40
You song like a kid making sand castle here.

Shifting little india? LOL. Might as well shift geylang red light district to your door step since you need them so much. LOL

Serangoon shophouses were weaken by heavy ground digging and no longer safe as you can see they were supported by temporary metal poles everywhere. These old houses may not have piling to groung during build. High chances it will be enbloc and shift to somewhere else.

Ringo33
10-12-14, 09:59
Shifting little india to JLD makes sense, majority of foreign workers are staying around JLD.
JLD steering committee should organise more Bollywood movies screenings in Jurong lakeside park on sunday for them. Afterall they contribute to SG economy and deserve the best of what JLD has to offer to them.

If Tuas is considered as "around" JLD, then the entire Bukit Timah and Holland Road is also around JLD :)

I think we should create a kid section in this forum for troll like kOOL and Sunrise to hangout.

Ringo33
10-12-14, 10:02
Serangoon shophouses were weaken by heavy ground digging and no longer safe as you can see they were supported by temporary metal poles everywhere. These old houses may not have piling to groung during build. High chances it will be enbloc and shift to somewhere else.

I always admire how kids minds work. They are just so creative

sunrise
10-12-14, 10:16
I always admire how kids minds work. They are just so creative
my statement is strong enough to make you response. Means you are moved by my words. Serangoon do experienced building collapse way back 30 years ago.

Ringo33
10-12-14, 10:18
my statement is strong enough to make you response. Means you are moved by my words. Serangoon do experienced building collapse way back 30 years ago.

So did new york. remember world trade center?

sunrise
10-12-14, 10:37
So did new york. remember world trade center?

Only idiot compare Apple to orange.

reporter2
10-12-14, 11:27
THIS THREAD HAS LITTLE SUBSTANCE AND HAS ALMOST NOTHING OF VALUE.

IT HAS ALSO GONE ON FOR TOO LONG AND IS NOW CLOSED.

PLEASE START ANOTHER THREAD IF YOU WISH. IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTION, PLEASE.

IF YOU PEOPLE WISH TO TALK NONSENSE, PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE COFFEESHOP TALK SECTION.

THANKS!