PDA

View Full Version : Owners in the West beware!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Ringo33
29-09-14, 23:40
trolls will always be trolls,
they come and they go
when J gateway top
they will disappear in drove

scroll back and you will see what I mean,
dont let the trolls cloud your view with smoke screen
for JLD is build on fundamental and vision
thats why the trolls are afraid of the western dragon

Beware of the western dragon, Beware!!

jojopower
01-10-14, 19:06
I think the authority should check on the west side industry. Air pollution is quite bad as there is burning smell everyday. Ps. I stay near jurong point

Ringo33
01-10-14, 20:42
I think the authority should check on the west side industry. Air pollution is quite bad as there is burning smell everyday. Ps. I stay near jurong point

Welcome to condosingapore.

Wunderkind
01-10-14, 20:50
When I go to the malls in jurong, hoards of PRC with kids and ah neh can be seen around. Lots of tenants from these two groups love jurong.

And your point is ?

Patrickstar
01-10-14, 21:12
My point is if you want to go to a place that can make you feel like you are in a foreign land in your own country, you can visit Jurong.

And your point is ?

Ringo33
01-10-14, 21:34
My point is if you want to go to a place that can make you feel like you are in a foreign land in your own country, you can visit Jurong.

Little India, Lucky Plaza, Pennisula Shopping, Golden Miles, Geylang, Orchard Tower.

Stop talking nonsense prata man.

jojopower
01-10-14, 23:10
My point is ... The air condition here is bad.

Ringo33
01-10-14, 23:14
My point is ... The air condition here is bad.

Welcome to condosingapore

Patrickstar
01-10-14, 23:24
People go Lucky plaza once in a blue moon to buy things and go home after that. In Jurong, you eat, sleep, play and mingle with your favourite PRC and ah neh 7 days a week, maybe you can tell us the difference. We know you have conditioned yourself to get used to living among foreigners by visiting peninsula, little india, golden mile and orchard towers, places I would avoid. No wonder you are expert at flipping prata now...ROTFL

Little India, Lucky Plaza, Pennisula Shopping, Golden Miles, Geylang, Orchard Tower.

Stop talking nonsense prata man.

Ringo33
01-10-14, 23:44
People go Lucky plaza once in a blue moon to buy things and go home after that. In Jurong, you eat, sleep, play and mingle with your favourite PRC and ah neh 7 days a week, maybe you can tell us the difference. We know you have conditioned yourself to get used to living among foreigners by visiting peninsula, little india, golden mile and orchard towers, places I would avoid. No wonder you are expert at flipping prata now...ROTFL

Show us a picture of your visit to Jurong to back up what you said please.

Ah Neh again? Do you think its cool to be racist? I hope you get choke on your next roti prata.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/22518-DO-NOT-REGRET-!-MAJOR-HAPPENING-COMING-AT-SOPHIA-HILL/page3?p=491004#post491004

jojopower
01-10-14, 23:55
Hi ringo33, just curious, u stay in jurong too or u brought a new launch codon here?
Ps. Lazy to read all the pages.

Ringo33
02-10-14, 00:42
Hi ringo33, just curious, u stay in jurong too or u brought a new launch codon here?

Ps. lazy to reply

Patrickstar
02-10-14, 12:36
Let me help you. This carrothead you mentioned bought a 474sqft mickey mouse one bedder at J gateway at $17xxpsf because the agent told him he can enjoy same capital gain n rental yield as Caspian, which is why whenever people tell him J gateway is a poor investment, he will start bragging about Caspian.....of course without drawing a comparison between Caspian's launch price of only $5xx-6xxpsf and j gateway launch price at $14xx-17xxpsf.

jojopower
02-10-14, 13:38
Oic....
Let me help you. This carrothead you mentioned bought a 474sqft mickey mouse one bedder at J gateway at $17xxpsf because the agent told him he can enjoy same capital gain n rental yield as Caspian, which is why whenever people tell him J gateway is a poor investment, he will start bragging about Caspian.....of course without drawing a comparison between Caspian's launch price of only $5xx-6xxpsf and j gateway launch price at $14xx-17xxpsf.

Ringo33
02-10-14, 16:58

Please telling LIES and making up stories to make yourself sound intelligent you racist prata man, there is no head and tail in what you are saying. Dont believe tell us where is a better district to invest your money.

Patrickstar
02-10-14, 22:24
The only prata flipper in this forum is you, flip prata drop on the floor umpteen times still continue to flip. Tell us the number of projects with higher rental yield than your beloved caspian that has only 3.7% rental yield. I thought you have been bragging about Caspian's rental yield? 3.7% is fantastic rental yield to you? Lol....what a low standard you have.

Please telling LIES and making up stories to make yourself sound intelligent you racist prata man, there is no head and tail in what you are saying. Dont believe tell us where is a better district to invest your money.

Ringo33
02-10-14, 23:54
The only prata flipper in this forum is you, flip prata drop on the floor umpteen times still continue to flip. Tell us the number of projects with higher rental yield than your beloved caspian that has only 3.7% rental yield. I thought you have been bragging about Caspian's rental yield? 3.7% is fantastic rental yield to you? Lol....what a low standard you have.

Any person with a slightest common sense will know it impossible for you to know what property I own and how much I pay for it.

So please continue your fantasy story telling, lies and you inconsiderate racist remarks about the Indian community

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 01:00
For a person of your calibre who lives in HDB bragging about having "Japanese neighbours", Singing praises of J gateway for hundreds of pages and seem so proud of mickey mouse rental in Caspian, it isn't hard to determine what you bought in J gateway. A person like you whose part-time job is talking up JLD in this forum just to make your puny investment look good, you are as predictable as the things you write.

As for racist remark, you don't even know what race I am, so how can I be a racist? Oops...Looks like another prata has dropped on the floor again...lol....

Any person with a slightest common sense will know it impossible for you to know what property I own and how much I pay for it.

So please continue your fantasy story telling, lies and you inconsiderate racist remarks about the Indian community

Ringo33
03-10-14, 08:49
For a person of your calibre who lives in HDB bragging about having "Japanese neighbours", Singing praises of J gateway for hundreds of pages and seem so proud of mickey mouse rental in Caspian, it isn't hard to determine what you bought in J gateway. A person like you whose part-time job is talking up JLD in this forum just to make your puny investment look good, you are as predictable as the things you write.

As for racist remark, you don't even know what race I am, so how can I be a racist? Oops...Looks like another prata has dropped on the floor again...lol....

Please give up in trying, you know nothing and you will never know. All you know is to make up fantasy stories that is no supported by facts nor logic.
You are just a troll, you know it. You are a word twister and liar, and you know it.

Here is one classic example of a troll trying to twist his own words.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/22518-DO-NOT-REGRET-!-MAJOR-HAPPENING-COMING-AT-SOPHIA-HILL/page3?p=491004#post491004

teddybear
03-10-14, 09:11
Wow! What you said fit Minority very well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up to now he still can't give us the list of items to justify why "$308 a mth for a single person for necessities are more than enough" AND insisting that Ministers are telling lies when they said $1200 pm payout from CPF Life is not enough (despite the fact that some kind forumers here have already given theirs)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minority, you 1 BIG LIAR and BULL-SHITTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give up in trying, you know nothing and you will never know. All you know is to make up fantasy stories that is no supported by facts nor logic.
You are just a troll, you know it. You are a word twister and liar, and you know it.

$308 a mth for a single person for necessities are more than enough. Tell me why not enough. what u spend on that are classiefed as necessites as not enough. Pls put ur $$$ where ur big fat lairing mouth is.

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 14:02
You fail your comprehension that is why many people are liars to you. I already explained my postings n you still don't understand, then you have to check with your parents why they gave you such a brain. Continue honing your skills in flipping prata , maybe the stack of prata on the floor will get lesser. Btw send my regards to your phantom Japanese tenant neighbour whom you claimed rented a jurong hdb beside you...hahaha

relax88
03-10-14, 16:06
Is minority and ringo33 the same person:mushroom:

Ringo33
03-10-14, 16:47
You fail your comprehension that is why many people are liars to you. I already explained my postings n you still don't understand, then you have to check with your parents why they gave you such a brain. Continue honing your skills in flipping prata , maybe the stack of prata on the floor will get lesser. Btw send my regards to your phantom Japanese tenant neighbour whom you claimed rented a jurong hdb beside you...hahaha

Any person with the slightest common sense will know its impossible for you to know what property I own and how much I pay for you. Only a wannabe will go around making up silly stories about thinking that it will make you look smart.

This is classic example of a prata man trying to flip prata. Please go read it.

Ringo33
03-10-14, 16:50

You should be asking if Patrickstar is Regulators, the one who choked on his own word and retired from this forum.

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 18:21
I think whoever that is against you in this forum or sing a different tune from you will have multiple accounts according to you. You think people so free to create multiple accounts just to entertain you in this forum? It is no wonder you don't have much of a life except blurting crap in this forum. After thousands of crap posts in this forum, you don't even have the balls to admit you bought a mickey mouse unit in J gateway, think you have traded your balls for a career in flipping prata.

You should be asking if Patrickstar is Regulators, the one who choked on his own word and retired from this forum.

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 18:23
Since he enjoys accusing others of having multiple forum accounts, it is not surprising he has multiple personalities in this forum. After all, he spends 3/4 of his life in this forum while many of us have better things to do elsewhere most of the time.

Ringo33
03-10-14, 19:00
I think whoever that is against you in this forum or sing a different tune from you will have multiple accounts according to you. You think people so free to create multiple accounts just to entertain you in this forum? It is no wonder you don't have much of a life except blurting crap in this forum. After thousands of crap posts in this forum, you don't even have the balls to admit you bought a mickey mouse unit in J gateway, think you have traded your balls for a career in flipping prata.

When an very very active member suddenly disappear from the forum and replace with a totally new and very very active member talking the same illogical stuff in the same thread, you will need to BEWARE. Name can change, spot cannot change so it the intellectual level that comes with it.

Here is a classic.

Patrickstar : For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible

Ringo33 : what are you talking about? In that area, 600sqft is already 4-5k.

Patrickstar : Check out parc sophia and tell me which 600sqft is rented for $4-5k?

Ringo33 : Stop twisting your own words.. "For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible"

Patrickstar : Are you dumb or dumber? I was replying to the thread title "Major Happening Coming at Sophia Hill", saying that it is possible for a 6oosqft one bedder to reach 4-5k rental but that is in the future, but not now. Your comprehension really cannot make it, as what EDB said before.

As you can see, this prataman cum magician.

From Sophia Area (Flip) Parc Sophia, then (Flip) Sophia Hill.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oCOmKnjTj40/TvCF3yQYskI/AAAAAAAARRo/wLWut9lOteo/s800/Man.jpg

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 19:12
That is the reason why I say you fail your comprehension. I said 600sqft 1 bedroom in Sophia area may one day reach 4-5k in rental, I never said now. You said 600sqft is already renting at 4-5k now, where is your evidence? There isn't a Parc Sophia 1 bedder renting $4-5k so who is the one flipping prata here? Stop embarrassing yourself further prata man.

Patrickstar : For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible

Patrickstar : Check out parc sophia and tell me which 600sqft is rented for $4-5k?

Ringo33 : Stop twisting your own words.. "For sophia area, if your 1 bedroom unit is 600sqft, i would say $4-5k one day is possible"

When an very very active member suddenly disappear from the forum and replace with a totally new and very very active member talking the same illogical stuff in the same thread, you will need to BEWARE. Name can change, spot cannot change so it the intellectual level that comes with it.

Here is a classic.

Patrickstar : Are you dumb or dumber? I was replying to the thread title "Major Happening Coming at Sophia Hill", saying that it is possible for a 6oosqft one bedder to reach 4-5k rental but that is in the future, but not now. Your comprehension really cannot make it, as what EDB said before.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oCOmKnjTj40/TvCF3yQYskI/AAAAAAAARRo/wLWut9lOteo/s800/Man.jpg

Ringo33
03-10-14, 19:39
I am not exactly sure you understand whats going on here.

What the point of telling us $4-5K one day is possible when rent is already transacted at $4-5K. ONE DAY!!??

Its like telling us, I think Workers Party one day will win a GRC.

You know how silly and ridicules you sound now??

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 19:43
Before you try to flip your prata again, please show us what is the average rental for 600sqft one bedroom in sophia area for 2014. Tell us if the average rental is between 4-5k.

Here is a classic.

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 19:47
Show us average rental for 600sqft 1 bedroom in sophia at 4-5k. We are not interested in one off transactions like Caspian one bedder, we are interested in the average rental for the area. You have evidence? No evidence that is why flipping prata right?

I am not exactly sure you understand whats going on here.

What the point of telling us $4-5K one day is possible when rent is already transacted at $4-5K. ONE DAY!!??

Its like telling us, I think Workers Party one day will win a GRC.

You know how silly and ridicules you sound now??

Ringo33
03-10-14, 19:51
Show us average rental for 600sqft 1 bedroom in sophia at 4-5k. We are not interested in one off transactions like Caspian one bedder, we are interested in the average rental for the area. You have evidence? No evidence that is why flipping prata right?

Prataman flip again. AVERAGE rental!!

hahah...this prataman is dangerous..

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 20:02
If one EA in meiling street transact for $1 million, all EAs in Meiling street will transact for $1 million? If one caspian one bedder rent for $3k all jurong one bedder should rent for 3k? If dont use average rental to gauge you have a better suggestion to gauge rental in an area accurately? Of course you have no better solution coz you are just clinging on to that one or two transactions in an area to determine rental for the whole lot of units in the entire area. You have shown us what calibre you are at, no wonder you got sucked into paying 1700psf in jurong...lol

Prataman flip again. AVERAGE rental!!

hahah...this prataman is dangerous..

Ringo33
03-10-14, 20:13
If one EA in meiling street transact for $1 million, all EAs in Meiling street will transact for $1 million? If one caspian one bedder rent for $3k all jurong one bedder should rent for 3k? If dont use average rental to gauge you have a better suggestion to gauge rental in an area accurately? Of course you have no better solution coz you are just clinging on to that one or two transactions in an area to determine rental for the whole lot of units in the entire area. You have shown us what calibre you are at, no wonder you got sucked into paying 1700psf in jurong...lol

Wah prata strike again.

From Sophia hill to Meiling Street...new prata stall?

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 20:31
You say sophia area 600sqft rental 4-5k, ask you to prove with average rental data you cannot show. No average rental data to show twist n say people flip prata? I think people can see you are the prata man here.

Don't forget your endless braggings about Caspian's rental yield since day one, tell us if 3.7% rental yield for caspian is considered good rental yield? You going to use Caspian's 2009 launch price n rental in 2014 to compare again? Lol...

Wah prata strike again.

From Sophia hill to Meiling Street...new prata stall?

Ringo33
03-10-14, 21:12
This is classic, now want to talk about average rental, meiling street, and now putting words in what I said?

This guy one dangerous prataman, better stay far away from him.

Here is a classic.

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 21:27
You are epic, no data to show average rental in sophia area for 600sqft is $4-5k and you dare to say that? If you say sophia area 600sqft one bedder renting at 4-5k, show us with average rental data. What is the point of saying something without substantiating with solid facts? Continue flipping your prata...

This is classic, now want to talk about average rental, meiling street, and now putting words in what I said?

This guy one dangerous prataman, better stay far away from him.

Ringo33
03-10-14, 23:23
You are epic, no data to show average rental in sophia area for 600sqft is $4-5k and you dare to say that? If you say sophia area 600sqft one bedder renting at 4-5k, show us with average rental data. What is the point of saying something without substantiating with solid facts? Continue flipping your prata...

This stupid statement of yours is the answer to your endless prata flipping tactic, which we all know so well in this forum.

Shame on you.

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 23:40
Parc Sophia is one development with several small units. Can you see any 600sqft unit renting for 4-5k? This is a good development to illustrate the kind of rate for a 600sqft one bedder in sophia area due to the number of small units. You claimed the entire sophia area 600sqft already renting 4-5k, can you show me at least ten 600sqft units in sophia area renting for between 4-5k? Can you show me average rental for one bedder in sophia area is 4-5k? You can't right? You are nothing more than a prata flipping clown.

This stupid statement of yours is the answer to your endless prata flipping tactic, which we all know so well in this forum.

Shame on you.

Ringo33
03-10-14, 23:43
Parc Sophia is one development with several small units. Can you see any 600sqft unit renting for 4-5k? This is a good development to illustrate the kind of rate for a 600sqft one bedder in sophia area due to the number of small units. You claimed the entire sophia area 600sqft already renting 4-5k, can you show me at least ten 600sqft units in sophia area renting for between 4-5k? Can you show me average rental for one bedder in sophia area is 4-5k? You can't right? You are nothing more than a prata flipping clown.

We all know prataman is very good and making up stories as he go along. It is as if the rest of the world cannot read and remember what you have posted.

Please take a look at what you wrote please, and stop making up ridicules stories to kid yourself.

Average Rent? Mei Ling Street?....this racist prataman is dangerous. I am not even sure what is he doing in this property forum?

LIAR!!

Here is a classic.

Patrickstar
03-10-14, 23:53
Show us the average rental for one bedder units of that size in sophia area to prove to everyone you are not a cock talking prataman. If you have no average rental data to show us, you are in a way admitting to us you are nothing more than a cock talking prataman.

We all know prataman is very good and making up stories as he go along. It is as if the rest of the world cannot read and remember what you have posted.

Please take a look at what you wrote please, and stop making up ridicules stories to kid yourself.

Average Rent? Mei Ling Street?....this racist prataman is dangerous. I am not even sure what is he doing in this property forum?

LIAR!!

Ringo33
04-10-14, 00:08
This prataman surely is very quick with his hand. Suddenly he can switch from Sophia area to parc Sophia to Sophia hill, to Mei ling street and now challenging me to talk about average rental.???? HSHAHAHA

Below are his own words and now he talk about AVERAGE RENTAl? LOL

This is a classic example of a shameless prataman who have no integrity no shame about twisting words and making up stories.

BEWARE!!!

Here is a classic.

Patrickstar
04-10-14, 01:10
So it is confirmed that you are just a shameless cocktalking prataman cum lowlife clown with nothing to prove. You better look at your words below in big red print and show us average rental for one bedder in sophia area is $4-5k a month.

This prataman surely is very quick with his hand. Suddenly he can switch from Sophia area to parc Sophia to Sophia hill, to Mei ling street and now challenging me to talk about average rental.???? HSHAHAHA

Below are his own words and now he talk about AVERAGE RENTAl? LOL

This is a classic example of a shameless prataman who have no integrity no shame about twisting words and making up stories.

BEWARE!!!

Ringo33
04-10-14, 05:43
So it is confirmed that you are just a shameless cocktalking prataman cum lowlife clown with nothing to prove. You better look at your words below in big red print and show us average rental for one bedder in sophia area is $4-5k a month.

I know what is prataman next move Liao. From Sophia area flip parc Sophia flip Sophia hill flip me idling street flip average rent, flip 600.00000000sqft.

This racist dispicable prataman is very dangerous. BEWARE!!!!

Here is a classic.

sunrise
04-10-14, 05:59
I know what is prataman next move Liao. From Sophia area flip parc Sophia flip Sophia hill flip me idling street flip average rent, flip 600.00000000sqft.

Give me a egg and a kosong with fish curry. Hurry up mai kon Kia Wei.

Patrickstar
04-10-14, 07:55
Sophia area, Sophia hill or parc sophia, average rental for one bedder is not $4-5k.

Ringo33
04-10-14, 08:32
This prataman has gone MAD and now trying to use large font to CAP to flip his prata.

So let just study what this despicable prataman wrote and see if it make any sense.

(It is very obvious that here he is saying that one day, its possible for 1 bedder unit to reach $4-5K)

(If you read this statement, its obviously he is desperately trying to find something to cover his track and divert the discussion to Parc Sophia,
"Which 600sqft "is" rented $4-5k" this statement is good to show that he was not talking about AVERAGE RENTAL)

(Here he is saying "it is possible for a 6oosqft one bedder to reach 4-5k rental but that is in the future".
Did you notice he use the word "a" 600sqft one bedder to "reach". So surely he is now talking about AVERAGE RENT

And now he is barking about AVERAGE RENT?

Whats next prataman? Are you going to insist that the unit size has to be exactly 600.0000000000sqft? LOL!!

As you can see, this prataman is extremely dishonest and dangerous, so never believe what he said because he will always twist and cut his own words to make himself sound right all the time.
Sometime he will even sign up new account to cover his track.

BEWARE of the PRATAMAN.. BEWARE!!

Patrickstar
04-10-14, 09:02
Sophia area, Sophia hill or parc sophia, average rental for one bedder is not $4-5k. You going to use one unit rental price to tell us all one bedder in Sophia area rent for $4-5k like what you did for Caspian? Lol...

Ringo33
04-10-14, 09:32
Dont be so shameless, we know you were not talking about AVERAGE RENTAL and you just made that up to cover up your ridicules comments.
And we have SOLID FACTS to prove it, what else do you want

So please stop your shameless prata flipping.

This man is shameless and dont even dare to admit he doesnt know rent for 1 bedder in the sophia area is already $4-5K.
And now want to argue average rental for 600sqft? whats next? it must be 600.000000 sqft?

Shameless, and what a waste of time. Whats the point of change forum account when all that is talk about are the same illogical and pointless comments.

Not wonder this thread is >1000pages

Ringo33
04-10-14, 09:36
Dont be so shameless, we know you were not talking about average rental.

Please see the your words highlighted in RED.

Patrickstar
04-10-14, 10:01
Sophia area, Sophia hill or parc sophia, average rental for one bedder is not $4-5k. You going to use one unit rental price to tell us all one bedder in Sophia area rent for $4-5k like what you did for Caspian? Lol...

Ringo33
04-10-14, 11:57
Prataman, are you so childish to believe you have a time travel machine that can bring you back to the past to rewrite what you have written.
If there is one, that machine is obviously not working because here is what you wrote.

Please tell us which statement of your indicate that you were talking about average rental??

(Were you talking about average rental?? NAY)

(Were you talking about average rental??? NAY)

(Were you talking about average rental??? NAY)

Beware of this despicably shameless Prataman.....

Patrickstar
04-10-14, 12:12
When you say "In that area, 600sqft already 4-5k", that area covers many projects and many units. If we do not talk about average rental in that area, how else to get an accurate assessment of rental in an area? Lol...

Ringo33
04-10-14, 12:31
Prataman, we all know that empty vessel make the most noise and by using large font, you are indirectly tell us that you are just an empty vessel.
If you dont know how silly and ridicules you sound right now please go back to the original thread and tell me which part of what you said in that thread was about AVERAGE RENT?

So please stop being shameless and making up story and flipping prata here, because you have been EXPOSED!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/22518-DO-NOT-REGRET-!-MAJOR-HAPPENING-COMING-AT-SOPHIA-HILL

sunrise
06-10-14, 11:45
Prataman, we all know that empty vessel make the most noise and by using large font, you are indirectly tell us that you are just an empty vessel.
If you dont know how silly and ridicules you sound right now please go back to the original thread and tell me which part of what you said in that thread was about AVERAGE RENT?

So please stop being shameless and making up story and flipping prata here, because you have been EXPOSED!!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/22518-DO-NOT-REGRET-!-MAJOR-HAPPENING-COMING-AT-SOPHIA-HILL

JLD malls getting quieter these days, losing grib of FT's and local shoppers. It does show these malls really cannot compete with others.

Ringo33
06-10-14, 11:48
JLD malls getting quieter these days, losing grib of FT's and local shoppers. It does show these malls really cannot compete with others.

Please learn to support what you say with facts and not just noise.

sunrise
06-10-14, 12:07
Please learn to support what you say with facts and not just noise.

How can these malls sustain when there is no tourist, no local shoppers & lesser FT's now. Vivo easily fetched 5 times more shoppers than JLD. These are the facts you had to agree. See it yourself don't chained yourself to the keyboard.

Ringo33
06-10-14, 12:39
How can these malls sustain when there is no tourist, no local shoppers & lesser FT's now. Vivo easily fetched 5 times more shoppers than JLD. These are the facts you had to agree. See it yourself don't chained yourself to the keyboard.

Good try but sorry to say that your words alone are not facts, you need to back up what you said with some concrete numbers

Nevertheless, a good step in the right direction.

sunrise
06-10-14, 12:44
Good try but sorry to say that your words alone are not facts, you need to back up what you said with some concrete numbers

Nevertheless, a good step in the right direction.

Haha... It will only sustain when population reach 6 mil, not for the moment.

Ringo33
06-10-14, 13:08
Haha... It will only sustain when population reach 6 mil, not for the moment.

Population, job, amenities are something which are not evenly spread out across the island and for anyone who have visited JLD and study the masterplan would understand what the future lies.

As for your earlier comments, do you have facts to support it?

teddybear
06-10-14, 13:57
Look at the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnCdCvvvtc4

Mall so few people................

Population, job, amenities are something which are not evenly spread out across the island and for anyone who have visited JLD and study the masterplan would understand what the future lies.

sunrise
06-10-14, 14:01

You show sign of "tio Kia" Leow. Big box will end like funan center. That piece of land had long history of bad fengshui, many tried many died.

Ringo33
06-10-14, 19:43
You show sign of "tio Kia" Leow. Big box will end like funan center. That piece of land had long history of bad fengshui, many tried many died.

I was asking if you have facts to back up your earlier statement about JLD mall having no business? So I presume you dont.

Big Box is a furniture, electronics and hypermart Warehouse cum retail mall. I am not sure why you compare that to Funan Center.
As for the piece of land, it has always been own by TT International and Big Box, there was never any other company occupying it.
Where did you get your information from?

sunrise
06-10-14, 20:42
I was asking if you have facts to back up your earlier statement about JLD mall having no business? So I presume you dont.

Big Box is a furniture, electronics and hypermart Warehouse cum retail mall. I am not sure why you compare that to Funan Center.
As for the piece of land, it has always been own by TT International and Big Box, there was never any other company occupying it.
Where did you get your information from?
Furniture mall down sizing all the time, electronics all over the island etc courts/Harvey/gaincity all go lelong. Why need another big empty box? Who buy??? How to earn from People like you stay at home 7 days a week confining himself to computer.

Ringo33
06-10-14, 20:49
Furniture mall down sizing all the time, electronics all over the island etc courts/Harvey/gaincity all go lelong. Why need another big empty box? Who buy??? How to earn from People like you stay at home 7 days a week confining himself to computer.

So I guess your earlier comment about Big Box land is nothing but a bunch of lies made up by you?

Have you ever thought that maybe it might be better to dont post since you are too lazy to check if what you post is correct?

Ringo33
06-10-14, 21:37
PM Lee just couldnt stop mentioning about JLD....Beware!!

PM Lee : We are already transforming Singapore in a BIG WAY...
Our Home is being remade – Changi Airport, Paya Lebar, PSA, Jurong Lake District, doubling our MRT Network

teddybear
06-10-14, 22:59
Welcome all of you to pay top $$$ of >$1700+ psf and be 99-years tenants in JLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best for you to think that leasing the land for 99-years to you is like Freehold so that every 99-years you have to pay top $$$ again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:
And to those irritating people, please stop talking about pollution problems in Jurong otherwise how to sell at >$1700 psf?

PM Lee just couldnt stop mentioning about JLD....Beware!!

Ringo33
06-10-14, 23:16
Welcome all of you to pay top $$$ of >$1700+ psf and be 99-years tenants in JLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best for you to think that leasing the land for 99-years to you is like Freehold so that every 99-years you have to pay top $$$ again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:
And to those irritating people, please stop talking about pollution problems in Jurong otherwise how to sell at >$1700 psf?

The beauty of investing in growth story like JLD is that you dont need to wait forever or 99 years to see the reward of your investment.
The same cannot be said about CCR, especially those located in the wrong side, because many have been waiting till neck long long, and now still suffering from declining rental yield and falling prices. How sad? Perhaps thats the reason why some are hoping OCR to crash to make them feel better.

teddybear
06-10-14, 23:28
We don't have to wait for 99 years, or even more than 10 years to see that the carrotheads will be "burnt" by the JLD growth story unless managed to convince another "bigger carrothead" to buy over their babies.............. And they are starting to be desperate liao with the bomb countdown ticking to late 2015-2017 when it will explode! :miserable:

As to CCR Freehold property owners, there is no need to worry for them because time is on their side.... If 99 years is not enough to appreciate sufficiently, their children will still stand to benefit and own the properties forever without needing to pay top $$$ again after 99 years to renew their property lease for another 99 years to stand another chance to make money................................

The beauty of investing in growth story like JLD is that you dont need to wait forever or 99 years to see the reward of your investment.
The same cannot be said about CCR, especially those located in the wrong side, because many have been waiting till neck long long, and now still suffering from declining rental yield and falling prices. How sad? Perhaps thats the reason why some are hoping OCR to crash to make them feel better.

Ringo33
06-10-14, 23:53
We don't have to wait for 99 years, or even more than 10 years to see that the carrotheads will be "burnt" by the JLD growth story unless managed to convince another "bigger carrothead" to buy over their babies.............. And they are starting to be desperate liao with the bomb countdown ticking to late 2015-2017 when it will explode! :miserable:

If you are so good at predicting the property market, then you wont have missed the boat on MM and OCR.
So now that CCR property prices are crumbling down, you are now praying and hoping that OCR will crash too?
Perhaps you are right, but then again not every district has got JLD story to tell.

Beware, more big news coming up in the next 2 months and I hope that by the time J Gateway TOP, you will still be hanging around to tell story .

Ringo33
07-10-14, 00:04
As to CCR Freehold property owners, there is no need to worry for them because time is on their side.... If 99 years is not enough to appreciate sufficiently, their children will still stand to benefit and own the properties forever without needing to pay top $$$ again after 99 years to renew their property lease for another 99 years to stand another chance to make money................................

I go agree with you, amateur property investors will need to have an open ended time frame to generate profit..
Perhaps thats why they need to sell the idea that FH property is forever and they will live forever too. (both we know is not true) because human life expectancy is limited so is the integrity of building structure regardless if its FH or LH.

sunrise
07-10-14, 07:15
I go agree with you, amateur property investors will need to have an open ended time frame to generate profit..
Perhaps thats why they need to sell the idea that FH property is forever and they will live forever too. (both we know is not true) because human life expectancy is limited so is the integrity of building structure regardless if its FH or LH.

Many are willing to compete with u to bring down the rent. Only fools pays so much for low quality lifestyle. King of carrothead.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 07:55
BEWARE!!

[SINGAPORE] More than 1,200 e-applications have been received for Lake Life, a 546-unit executive condominium (EC) housing project near Jurong Lake.
The e-applications were received from Saturday to Monday. E-applications will close on Oct 12. The current indicative average pricing is around S$880- S$890 per square foot (psf). Firm pricing will be released on Nov 5, and bookings will begin on Nov 8.
The project is being developed by a consortium comprising Evia Real Estate, BBR Development, CNH Investment, OKP Land and Ho Lee Group. It paid a record price for EC land of S$419 per square foot per plot ratio for the 99-year leasehold plot at Yuan Ching Road/Tao Ching Road in July 2013. Evia's managing partner Vincent Ong has said the project's breakeven cost is about S$800 psf.
ECs are a public-private housing hybrid with initial buyer eligibility and resale restrictions that are lifted completely 10 years after the project's completion.
The developers credit the strong response to the location in the much-hyped Jurong Lake District, as well as the project's "active living" lifestyle pitch. The developers are collaborating with partners such as True Fitness and Tennis Allegiance Group International to provide tennis, yoga, dance and swimming lessons for residents. Most of these lessons will be free for the first year and subsidised thereafter.
In the Woodlands area, Qingjian Realty has garnered more than 700 e-applications for the 561-unit Bellewoods EC project since e-applications began on Sept 27. The average indicative pricing is about S$750-S$820 psf. E-applications will close on Oct 12 and bookings will begin on Nov 1.

k00L
07-10-14, 08:35
Jgateway of 17xx psf is priced like CCR while Lake life is priced like a typical OCR and they belong to the same district ..... again showing who are the carrotheads

Lakeville still not sold out despite launching more than half a year ago? How come?

BEWARE!! More than 1,200 e-applications have been received for Lake Life, a 546-unit executive condominium (EC) housing project near Jurong Lake.
The e-applications were received from Saturday to Monday. E-applications will close on Oct 12. The current indicative average pricing is around S$880- S$890 per square foot (psf). Firm pricing will be released on Nov 5, and bookings will begin on Nov 8.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 08:43
Jgateway of 17xx psf is priced like CCR while Lake life is priced like a typical OCR and they belong to the same district ..... again showing who are the carrotheads

Lakeville still not sold out despite launching more than half a year ago? How come?

If you want to cherry pick the highest psf of a few MM unit of J Gateway, then CCR already selling at $4000psf, more than twice.
Lakeville is selling well, they dont need to go for another blockbuster launch like J Gateway. MCLand will be smart to wait for more big news
before releasing more units for sale. Beware, more big news are coming.

Better to be carrothead than sour grape

k00L
07-10-14, 09:29
Carrotheads bought at the peak in CCR at 4000psf in 2008
Carrotheads bought at the peak in OCR at 17xxpsf in 2013. We will see jgateway fire sales in coming years.

At 1700psf, Jgateway pricing is hard to justify, tenants have so many choices to choose. Tenants from manufacturing sectors are getting lesser as the sector is badly hit by ongoing restructuring. Lakeville not selling well due to slowing demand. Lakefront residence as reported in strait times is not doing well in the rental market as landlords need to cut rental price

If you want to cherry pick the highest psf of a few MM unit of J Gateway, then CCR already selling at $4000psf, more than twice.
Lakeville is selling well, they dont need to go for another blockbuster launch like J Gateway. MCLand will be smart to wait for more big news
before releasing more units for sale. Beware, more big news are coming.

Better to be carrothead than sour grape

Ringo33
07-10-14, 10:18
Carrotheads bought at the peak in CCR at 4000psf in 2008
Carrotheads bought at the peak in OCR at 17xxpsf in 2013. We will see jgateway fire sales in coming years.

At 1700psf, Jgateway pricing is hard to justify, tenants have so many choices to choose. Tenants from manufacturing sectors are getting lesser as the sector is badly hit by ongoing restructuring. Lakeville not selling well due to slowing demand. Lakefront residence as reported in strait times is not doing well in the rental market as landlords need to cut rental price

a) Manufacturing sector restructuring will means increase in productivity and moving up the value chain, which mean higher wages and bigger housing budget. How is that a bad thing? Plus have you forgotten that many thousands of new jobs is going to move into JLD in the next 6 months? NTHGH, JCH, BB, BCA, AVA, etc and this is excluding Westgate Tower, Vision Exchange, Genting Hotel.

b) Lakeville is selling pretty well actually, and so far they have not even introduce any major discount. And why would MCLand be in hurry to sell when there are so many big news to be announced in the next 6 months or so.

c) As for Lakefront residence, its a newly TOP project, the last I check, rental yield is averaging around 3.8% despite high psf. and there is a healthy take up rate too.

DC33_2008
07-10-14, 10:30
The reason is obvious when the last EC built in this vicinity was Summerdale in 2001. It will happen in any other parts of singapore. This is at least better as it is not facing the mrt viaduct with at least 50% of the units facing the lake. Furhtermore, buying EC is sure to win but not PCs in that area.
BEWARE!!

sunrise
07-10-14, 11:43
a) Manufacturing sector restructuring will means increase in productivity and moving up the value chain, which mean higher wages and bigger housing budget. How is that a bad thing? Plus have you forgotten that many thousands of new jobs is going to move into JLD in the next 6 months? NTHGH, JCH, BB, BCA, AVA, etc and this is excluding Westgate Tower, Vision Exchange, Genting Hotel.

b) Lakeville is selling pretty well actually, and so far they have not even introduce any major discount. And why would MCLand be in hurry to sell when there are so many big news to be announced in the next 6 months or so.

c) As for Lakefront residence, its a newly TOP project, the last I check, rental yield is averaging around 3.8% despite high psf. and there is a healthy take up rate too.

more here to opposed you today. looks like your magic talisman (circle of waves) didn't work at all. I can lend you mine with square boxes to fend off your enemy.

Simi
07-10-14, 13:17
You can oppose, no problem with that

but bear in mind there are thousand of people who are vested and living in the West

Please do tone down

Thanks in advance

Ringo33
07-10-14, 13:30
more here to opposed you today. looks like your magic talisman (circle of waves) didn't work at all. I can lend you mine with square boxes to fend off your enemy.

your opinion is not important because there area already 1200 applicants signed up for Lake Life..

When someone keep coming back to spread lies and wrong information on JLD, you need to BEWARE!!

sunrise
07-10-14, 13:41

but bear in mind there are thousand of people who are vested and living in the West

Please do tone down

Thanks in advance

when the idiot is out.

sunrise
07-10-14, 13:54

Please do tone down

Thanks in advance

your neigbor stir this up now you ask other to cool down "your fren tell other to beware"

Ringo33
07-10-14, 13:59

This is all lies, the land has always been occupied by Big Box, there was never a long history and neither was there someone else occupying that land.

BEWARE of these liars...BEWARE!!

AssetRichMoneyPoor
07-10-14, 14:16
i've mentioned before lake life take up will be healthy due to shortage of EC for many years. These are pure upgraders not investors/speculators per say.

Totally unlike J Gateway sold out due herd mentality (imminent announcement of another CM, fear of being left out further and took the plunge).

Every sensible individual ffs knows this except troll33. J Gateway owners may not necessarily stand to lose out with a long term view but do not blindly buy into troll's lies and deceits.

The potential upside is very limited is all i can say. No sane individual will trumpet rental yield even before a project TOP in 2-3 years time, repeat no sane individual.

Simi
07-10-14, 14:19
your neigbor stir this up now you ask other to cool down "your fren tell other to beware"

My suggestion

you can counter claim by stating your views, statistic and facts

but calling those who bought J Gateway, carrot head

then according to you there are 738 carrot heads in JLD ?

not fair, right ?

Simi
07-10-14, 14:43
i've mentioned before lake life take up will be healthy due to shortage of EC for many years. These are pure upgraders not investors/speculators per say.

Totally unlike J Gateway sold out due herd mentality (imminent announcement of another CM, fear of being left out further and took the plunge).

Every sensible individual ffs knows this except troll33. J Gateway owners may not necessarily stand to lose out with a long term view but do not blindly buy into troll's lies and deceits.

The potential upside is very limited is all i can say. No sane individual will trumpet rental yield even before a project TOP in 2-3 years time, repeat no sane individual.

J Gateway was sold out within a day was partially due to another CM that is coming and also J gateway is the only PC in JLD
and not likely due to herd mentality

as a investor and buyer for own stay, do you buy before a CM or after a CM announcement ?
It was a coincidence that the CM was announced later that day in the evening

2units were returned the next day or so and these were from multiple unit buyer

Its fair to say on the rental yield as it can only be gauged from the surrounding PC rental yield
which in this case are outside of JLD but then in the same breathe
can you say that J Gateway buyers are carrot head ?

AssetRichMoneyPoor
07-10-14, 15:03
You acknowledge the sold out within a day due to another CM coming and not likely due to herd mentality. Isn't this sentence a contradiction?
Precisely due to coming CM the herd moves along before being left out.

Do i buy before or after CM? I don't. I bought mine all before the rushes of CMs (SSD, ABSD, TDSR what not)

Did i once said J Gateway buyers are carrothead? No, i believe they will stand to gain given a long term view (10-15 years maybe?) but with limited potential upside.

J Gateway was sold out within a day was partially due to another CM that is coming and also J gateway is the only PC in JLD
and not likely due to herd mentality

as a investor and buyer for own stay, do you buy before a CM or after a CM announcement ?
It was a coincidence that the CM was announced later that day in the evening

2units were returned the next day or so and these were from multiple unit buyer

Its fair to say on the rental yield as it can only be gauged from the surrounding PC rental yield
which in this case are outside of JLD but then in the same breathe
can you say that J Gateway buyers are carrot head ?

Ringo33
07-10-14, 15:17

like I said before, changing your account name will not make you smarter. EC buyer are pure upgrader? AFAIK, EC quota for 2nd time buyer is only around 30%, the rest are for first timer. So like i said before, dont talk rubbish.

J Gateway and herd mentally. I think you have said this before when you are using a different forum account.
Why waste time talking about it again? Its the same rubbish anyway?

Trolls will always be troll,
They come and they go
When J Gateway TOP.
They will disappear in drove

Simi
07-10-14, 15:20
You acknowledge the sold out within a day due to another CM coming and not likely due to herd mentality. Isn't this sentence a contradiction?
Precisely due to coming CM the herd moves along before being left out.

Do i buy before or after CM? I don't. I bought mine all before the rushes of CMs (SSD, ABSD, TDSR what not)

Did i once said J Gateway buyers are carrothead? No, i believe they will stand to gain given a long term view (10-15 years maybe?) but with limited potential upside.

Good, you are an astute investor
Good, you know where is the Top and where is the bottom
Good, you know when to buy and when not to
Good, that you also know that J Gateway has limited upside

Congratulations

You bought before the rushes of the CMs, in your own words, (I bought mine all before the rushes of CMs (SSD, ABSD, TDSR what not)
So where is my contradiction ? when I posted investor and buyer for own stay also buy before the CM or in anticipation of a CM coming ? :upset:

Or am I to say when you BUY, you Clever
when other people buy....carrot head ?

Ringo33
07-10-14, 15:34
Please get the fact correct.

a) J Gateway was launched on the friday, its NOT a public holiday, which mean potential buyers will have to take day off from work just to attend the launch in person.

b) Announcement of the cooling measures was only make known after the stock market close for the day (very typical of CM), by that time the entire project is already almost sold out.

So please get your facts correct and mind in order first before sprouting nonsense.

Simi
07-10-14, 15:37

a) J Gateway was launched on the friday, its NOT a public holiday, which mean potential buyers will have to take day off from work just to attend the launch in person.

b) Announcement of the cooling measures was only make known after the stock market close for the day (very typical of CM), by that time the entire project is already almost sold out.

So please get your facts correct and mind in order first before sprouting nonsense.

Your facts a) and b) are correct

AssetRichMoneyPoor
07-10-14, 15:52
like I said before, changing your account name will not make you smarter. EC buyer are pure upgrader? AFAIK, EC quota for 2nd time buyer is only around 30%, the rest are for first timer. So like i said before, dont talk rubbish.

J Gateway and herd mentally. I think you have said this before when you are using a different forum account.
Why waste time talking about it again? Its the same rubbish anyway?

Trolls will always be troll,
They come and they go
When J Gateway TOP.
They will disappear in drove

You are such a low-baller. Point finger or claim all you want, i stand conscious clear.
Too many a times you've been "unearthed" from your warped logic. Do you even have a conscious?

When J Gateway TOP, they will disappear in drove. Stupendously classic line only you can come out with. Salute!

AssetRichMoneyPoor
07-10-14, 15:57
I don't understand why you cannot see the contradiction in your previous statement. Or you are just ignoring conveniently?

Who claims who carrothead please go ask them. Why ask my opinion when it doesn't matter. You may ask Troll33 for only his opinion matters.

Between it isn't i'm good, i'm just fortunate.

Good, you are an astute investor
Good, you know where is the Top and where is the bottom
Good, you know when to buy and when not to
Good, that you also know that J Gateway has limited upside

Congratulations

You bought before the rushes of the CMs, in your own words, (I bought mine all before the rushes of CMs (SSD, ABSD, TDSR what not)
So where is my contradiction ? when I posted investor and buyer for own stay also buy before the CM or in anticipation of a CM coming ? :upset:

Or am I to say when you BUY, you Clever
when other people buy....carrot head ?

sunrise
07-10-14, 15:58
My suggestion

you can counter claim by stating your views, statistic and facts

but calling those who bought J Gateway, carrot head

then according to you there are 738 carrot heads in JLD ?

not fair, right ?

wah... you never blame your good fren for stiring things up, then is it fair for others?
not fair right?

AssetRichMoneyPoor
07-10-14, 16:04
You are so naive i believe you need to get your bran checked. You are so gullible enough to think buyers will take leave just to attend launch? You are going the whole nine yards troll33. Naive Part 1

That imminent CM has already been spreading like wild fire the few days leading up to J gateway launch. Please don't claim on markets closes before announcement and hence herd mentality doesn't play a part. Naive Part 2

Trumpeting X% rental yield 2-3 years before project TOP. Mother of all Naivety.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 16:13
That imminent CM has already been spreading like wild fire the few days leading up to J gateway launch..

Please show us the wild fire.

I am sure if what you said is true about the imminent CM announcement, there must be plenty of discussion in this forum DAYS LEADING to the friday.

And also back then, which forum name were you using? You cant be so naive to think we believe you are new to this forum right?? LOL!!

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 16:15
Ringo33 is a hopeless degenerate that has brought this forum down to the dumps. He was thinking with his arse when he bought a unit in J gateway for $17xxpsf.

You are such a low-baller. Point finger or claim all you want, i stand conscious clear.
Too many a times you've been "unearthed" from your warped logic. Do you even have a conscious?

When J Gateway TOP, they will disappear in drove. Stupendously classic line only you can come out with. Salute!

Simi
07-10-14, 16:19
wah... you never blame your good fren for stiring things up, then is it fair for others?
not fair right?

would be on your side if J Gateway is not fully sold
for you can argue that he is trying to do hard selling

but the fact is, J Gateway is fully sold !!!

So, what is he stirring ?

The future and on going development at JLD
if these are consider stirring, then PM Lee is also a stirrer :apathy:

AssetRichMoneyPoor
07-10-14, 16:21
Please show us the wild fire.

I am sure if what you said is true about the imminent CM announcement, there must be plenty of discussion in this forum DAYS LEADING to the friday.

And also back then, which forum name were you using? You cant be so naive to think we believe you are new to this forum right?? LOL!!

Don't be lazy, go do your own homework. Everyone knows of the imminent CM (maybe except troll33).
It wouldn't help if you continue para-phrasing what only your eyes can see.
You know you are not getting out of this.

If you need to know i'm hopeful for JLD growth, albeit not at the exaggerating rate you are going on & on.

Beware this beware that. Beware you are finally caught with your pants down.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 16:21
You are so naive i believe you need to get your bran checked. You are so gullible enough to think buyers will take leave just to attend launch? You are going the whole nine yards troll33. Naive Part 1

That imminent CM has already been spreading like wild fire the few days leading up to J gateway launch. Please don't claim on markets closes before announcement and hence herd mentality doesn't play a part. Naive Part 2

Trumpeting X% rental yield 2-3 years before project TOP. Mother of all Naivety.

So are you trying to dispute EC buyers are PURE UPGRADERS instead of what I said that mostly they are first timer
With all the big talk about I know this and I know that, you cant be so amateur to not know the fundamental purpose of EC right? LOL

Ringo33
07-10-14, 16:26
Don't be lazy, go do your own homework. Everyone knows of the imminent CM (maybe except troll33).
It wouldn't help if you continue para-phrasing what only your eyes can see.
You know you are not getting out of this.

If you need to know i'm hopeful for JLD growth, albeit not at the exaggerating rate you are going on & on.

Beware this beware that. Beware you are finally caught with your pants down.

This is classic, prataman no. 2.

Poorman : That imminent CM has already been spreading like wild fire the few days leading up to J gateway launch

Ringo33 : Please show us the Wild Fire

Poorman : Don't be lazy, go do your own homework.

Btw, back then which forum name were you using? You can be so naive to think that we believe you are new to this forum right?

Ringo33
07-10-14, 16:30
Ringo33 is a hopeless degenerate that has brought this forum down to the dumps. He was thinking with his arse when he bought a unit in J gateway for $17xxpsf.

Wah prataman must be very busy multi tasking these day.

What happen to our discussion about Sophia area aka Parc Sophia aka Sophia Hill aka Mei Ling Street aka Average Rental

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/18201-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page1009?p=491496#post491496

AssetRichMoneyPoor
07-10-14, 16:38
This is classic, prataman no. 2.

Poorman : That imminent CM has already been spreading like wild fire the few days leading up to J gateway launch

Btw, back then which forum name were you using? You can be so naive to think that we believe you are new to this forum right?

Please don't start with all the childish prata banter. Facts and figures had been thrown at your ff for countless times but you will just squirm out and live another day. And you enjoy drawing delirium out of all these scathing attacks? ffs you need to check your brain!

How do you feel? Between i'm getting out. Patrickstar is right. You bring this forum to a new low, admin should kick your ass and lying teeth out.

sunrise
07-10-14, 16:38

consistently telling others to "beware" is indirectly inviting challenge.
too bad he use gateway as defence. think carefully... he could be an imposter
or he is someone who has medical history.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 16:40
Huat ah.

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image_lightbox/public/20355634.JPG

teddybear
07-10-14, 16:40
Lehman mini-bonds also fully sold wah! What's next? Fully sold means good?
Promotion and advertisements going all the way and full power for JLD... Obviously they will, tenant to you for 99 years at top $$$ of >$1700 psf why not? Very very good business indeed! If really good don't need promotion one... bad like heavy industry town and very bad pollution most Singaporean also know....................

sunrise
07-10-14, 16:42
Huat ah.

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image_lightbox/public/20355634.JPG

very HDBish.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 16:44
Please don't start with all the childish prata banter. Facts and figures had been thrown at your ff for countless times but you will just squirm out and live another day. And you enjoy drawing delirium out of all these scathing attacks? ffs you need to check your brain!

How do you feel? Between i'm getting out. Patrickstar is right. You bring this forum to a new low, admin should kick your ass and lying teeth out.

As a relatively new member who havent post much in this forum since Jun 2014, I am not sure why are you getting so upset.

In your own word, you said that

Poorman : EC are for pure upgraders,
Ringo33 : correction, only 30% are for 2nd timer home owner, while the rest are 1st timer applicants.

Am I right to say that you doesnt know about this despite all the big claim that you know this and that?

In your own words, you also said that

Am I right to say that you are unable to support your claim and what you said about "imminent CM announcement" are nothing but BS?

Btw, when J Gateway was launched, what forum account name were you using? Why so childish to have to many forum account?

Simi
07-10-14, 16:49
Lehman mini-bonds also fully sold wah! What's next? Fully sold means good?
Promotion and advertisements going all the way and full power for JLD... Obviously they will, tenant to you for 99 years at top $$$ of >$1700 psf why not? Very very good business indeed! If really good don't need promotion one... bad like heavy industry town and very bad pollution most Singaporean also know....................

Teddy Sir !!!

Fully sold is better than only sold 1 or 2units or none in the whole development la

Maybe, maybe you have missed something that others did not ?

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 17:14
What is the point of continuing the discussion with an idiot who doesn't understand why looking at average rental is important...lol

Think you should leave property to the adults and go play with your masak masak

Wah prataman must be very busy multi tasking these day.

What happen to our discussion about Sophia area aka Parc Sophia aka Sophia Hill aka Mei Ling Street aka Average Rental

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/18201-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page1009?p=491496#post491496

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 17:19
He is the prata king who claims Sophia area's 600sqft rental is 4-5k but dare not look at average rental to support his claim.

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 17:27
Fully sold does not necessarily mean the investment is good. You are looking at demand at showflat developer-buyer level but not in the actual buyers and sellers market. Also when the project was launched just before the downcycle, how good can the investment be? Lol....

A good test would be asking those who bought at $1700psf to try reselling it at the price they bought n you see if there are any takers.

Teddy Sir !!!

Fully sold is better than only sold 1 or 2units or none in the whole development la

Maybe, maybe you have missed something that others did not ?

Simi
07-10-14, 17:56
Fully sold does not necessarily mean the investment is good. You are looking at demand at showflat developer-buyer level but not in the actual buyers and sellers market. Also when the project was launched just before the downcycle, how good can the investment be? Lol....

A good test would be asking those who bought at $1700psf to try reselling it at the price they bought n you see if there are any takers.

very few know when is the down cycle
it is only when it happening to realized it

If you can then you are the "God of Property Investment"
machiam like God of Gambler :cocksure:

to sell at the transacted price now, why should he/she ?
unless faced with some unfortunate or external factor

think a fairer test will be closer to TOP when speculator try to off load

dare not say it can be sold for 2000psf either dare to say it will drop below 1700psf
(got say like no say like that :D )

but that make property investment so intriguing
and then again with the on going development, owners can look forward to the rental market

but 1 thing for sure
with our Gov plan, support and "stirring", things do look bright for JLD

so instead of being a BED fellow
why not look at the positive ?

Ringo33
07-10-14, 18:17
Prataman, can you tell us which part of your statement is talking about average rental?

Anyone wishes to learn how to flip prata for this prataman can check out this link.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/22518-DO-NOT-REGRET-!-MAJOR-HAPPENING-COMING-AT-SOPHIA-HILL/page2

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 19:46
Nobody can predict when cycle start n end so now that you know J gateway was launched just before the downcycle, would you still be blowing the trumpet alongside that degenerate R33 to say it was bought at a good price? Lol....

Actually many of us in the forum already got the signs telling us J gateway is a no go, but carrotheads being carrotheads they will still take the plunge.

very few know when is the down cycle
it is only when it happening to realized it

If you can then you are the "God of Property Investment"
machiam like God of Gambler :cocksure:

to sell at the transacted price now, why should he/she ?
unless faced with some unfortunate or external factor

think a fairer test will be closer to TOP when speculator try to off load

dare not say it can be sold for 2000psf either dare to say it will drop below 1700psf
(got say like no say like that :D )

but that make property investment so intriguing
and then again with the on going development, owners can look forward to the rental market

but 1 thing for sure
with our Gov plan, support and "stirring", things do look bright for JLD

so instead of being a BED fellow
why not look at the positive ?

Ringo33
07-10-14, 20:10
Nobody can predict when cycle start n end so now that you know J gateway was launched just before the downcycle, would you still be blowing the trumpet alongside that degenerate R33 to say it was bought at a good price? Lol....

Actually many of us in the forum already got the signs telling us J gateway is a no go, but carrotheads being carrotheads they will still take the plunge.

Oppss.....

Did you see that Partickstar claiming to be one of those in this forum before J Gateway was launch?

This is hiliarious...

J Gateway launch date 28 Jun 2013

Patrickstar join condosingapore Oct 2013...

Self pwned....HAHAHA...

Patrickstar AKA Regulators AKA Prataman.....Shameless and big liar....BEWARE!!

Ringo33
07-10-14, 20:35
The same shameless person who speak so negatively about Caspian a few years ago is now saying that caspian first owners are enjoying PHENOMENAL YIELD??
HAHAHA,...what a disgusting human being this is....the biggest and dumbest liar in this forum perhaps.

BE WARE!!

A caspian first owner who bought his unit at $600psf would be enjoying a phenomenal yield renting his 2 bedder at $3k now,

Simi
07-10-14, 20:39

J Gateway being the one and only PC in JLD

so question to ask will be

PCs like Lakefront, Lakeville, Caspian just at the outskirt of JLD to follow J Gateway psf or the other way round
think the answer is obvious

in a way J Gateway has been Bench Marked

Actually hor ,many in this forum also said Lakeshore and Caspian sure to "tank"
but those who went in are ripping the rewards and having the last laugh

On your question on trumpet blowing: Am not trumpeting alongside Ringo33 but am basing on the Positive generated by our Government
and PM Lee

teddybear
07-10-14, 20:42
By the time JGateway TOP, already left 95 years lease only?
The whole of JLD, all 99-years leasehold only. After 99-years, can take back for FREE and resell again for top $$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder they want you to buy there, especially when in the past few want to buy because of heavy pollution issues, let alone pay top $1700 psf! Strong and every week promotions and advertisements seem to be very effective indeed! :pig:

J Gateway being the one and only PC in JLD

so question to ask will be

PCs like Lakefront, Lakeville, Caspian just at the outskirt of JLD to follow J Gateway psf or the other way round
think the answer is obvious

in a way J Gateway has been Bench Marked

Actually hor ,many in this forum also said Lakeshore and Caspian sure to "tank"
but those who went in are ripping the rewards and having the last laugh

On your question on trumpet blowing: Am not trumpeting alongside Ringo33 but am basing on the Positive generated by our Government
and PM Lee

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 20:45
I can't read old posts of other forummers after i join? ROTFL...
You are nothing more than a forum degenerate n troll.

Oppss.....

Did you see that Partickstar claiming to be one of those in this forum before J Gateway was launch?

This is hiliarious...

J Gateway launch date 28 Jun 2013

Patrickstar join condosingapore Oct 2013...

Self pwned....HAHAHA...

Patrickstar AKA Regulators AKA Prataman.....Shameless and big liar....BEWARE!!

Simi
07-10-14, 20:47
The whole of JLD, all 99-years leasehold only. After 99-years, can take back for FREE and resell again for top $$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder they want you to buy there, especially when in the past few want to buy because of heavy pollution issues, let alone pay top $1700 psf! Strong and every week promotions and advertisements seem to be very effective indeed! :pig:

Teddy Sir

certain things are very strange

inflation devaluation or what I dun know

a 5 rooms hdb flat was marketed from HDB at $35k 30years ago
today it is 600 to 700k

strange hor

sunrise
07-10-14, 20:49
The same shameless person who speak so negatively about Caspian a few years ago is now saying that caspian first owners are enjoying PHENOMENAL YIELD??
HAHAHA,...what a disgusting human being this is....the biggest and dumbest liar in this forum perhaps.

BE WARE!! your every moves reminds me of Mr.B

Ringo33
07-10-14, 20:57
I can't read old posts of other forummers after i join? ROTFL...
You are nothing more than a forum degenerate n troll.

With this kind of excuses it will only make you look very desperate actually.
Do you even know what exactly you are saying right now?

Patrickstar : Actually many of us in the forum already got the signs telling us J gateway is a no go, but carrotheads being carrotheads they will still take the plunge.

You register in this forum on Oct 2013 and J Gateway was launch on 28 Jun 2013, how are you supposed to be in the forum telling others about J Gateway is a no go?

Please stop lying and burying your head in the ground, because we can still see your body.

EPIC FAILED!!

http://freeradicalnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 21:01
You have clearly demonstrated to us that you are a psycho with a serious mental issue, I think everyone can see that. You enjoy thinking others are actually somebody else and that is evident in your comments towards others as well. I think if there is anyone more disgusting in this forum, it is you. You have brought the forum down to the dumps n your presence adds nothing to the forum.

By the way there is nothing that says a forumer who joins at a later date can't read earlier posts. It shows your lousy comprehension skills n sheer stupidity.

BE WARE!!

teddybear
07-10-14, 21:01
Yes I know, but wait for another 30 years and the 5rooms HDB flat will drop back to $200k again (even if there is hyperinflation going on!), after carrying the "baby" for 60 years(!!!), courtesy of getting nearer and nearer to 99-years lease expiry! Few people want to be carrying the "baby" to old! You should look at the value of Freehold 60 years later! The older they are, the more valuable they are (vs those 99-years LH)!

Teddy Sir

certain things are very strange

inflation devaluation or what I dun know

a 5 rooms hdb flat was marketed from HDB at $35k 30years ago
today it is 600 to 700k

strange hor

Simi
07-10-14, 21:05

another very strange thing

bought my 1st condo at Vista park in 1994, a 99years LH, top 1985

420k, 2 bedrooms ground floor

today worth below 420k ? :tongue3:

Simi
07-10-14, 21:06

sorry bought at 450k

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 21:08
Hold another 10 more years then see.

sunrise
07-10-14, 21:09
You have clearly demonstrated to us that you are a psycho with a serious mental issue, I think everyone can see that. You enjoy thinking others are actually somebody else and that is evident in your comments towards others as well. I think if there is anyone more disgusting in this forum, it is you. You have brought the forum down to the dumps n your presence adds nothing to the forum.

We are lucky not living next door to him, or else life at risk.

Simi
07-10-14, 21:11

maybe next 10years, will be the next up cycle

any thing can happen, especially strange things

you never know, do you ?

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 21:18
Living beside a psychotic like him is dangerous, he will stalk his neighbour, find out what time they eat, shit, sleep, go out n return home, just like the way he harasses forummers. Scary as hell with a neighbour like him.

We are lucky not living next door to him, or else life at risk.

DC33_2008
07-10-14, 21:34
We shall see in 1st quarter of 2017 when it TOP on the resale or rental market.

Simi
07-10-14, 21:38

agreed

this will be a fair assumption
when majority of PC also TOP

expected top end May 2017 so likely in the 2nd quarter

teddybear
07-10-14, 22:07
I am very sure that if you hold for another 40 years, even if another up cycle also cannot be worth more than $450k... So you see, your property has a 99-years value of ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frog:

you never know, do you ?

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 22:12
This is a 1980sqft (land 4000sqft) 99yr corner terrace that has gone through whatever cycle you name it. You want to buy at $650k? Cheap cheap leh....lol

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/18305684/for-sale-20-jln-chempaka-kuning

you never know, do you ?

Simi
07-10-14, 22:19
I am very sure that if you hold for another 40 years, even if another up cycle also cannot be worth more than $450k... So you see, your property has a 99-years value of ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frog:

Teddy Sir

you and me may not be around anymore

in 40years time, a bowl of prawn noodle may cost you S$50

40 years ago a similar bowl only cost S$0.10 to S$0.15c

Cheers and be happy

teddybear
07-10-14, 22:20
Wah, you brought the best example of why people who keep harping that they buy properties for high rental yield are so idiot NOT TO buy the one you mentioned below for even higher rental yield !!!!!!!!!!!

CORNER TERRACE FOR SALE. Price reduced. Price reduced. AT $650k ONLY with BALANCE LEASE OF 20 YEARS. Genuine and serious seller.

This is a corner terrace and is bigger than some Semi-Detached houses. The land is a whopping 4133sqft and build-up area is at 1980sqft. The frontage is almost unblocked and it faces the greenery and a playground. There is ample space for a good gardening within the house compound.
And if you are looking at a decent investment yield, my own considerations are as follow:
Rent per month at $5000 (Estimated)
Number of months lease balance: 234 months (19.5 years)
Total gross yields: $5000 multiply 234 = $$1,117,000

Wah, total price $650k, rental $5k pm, that is gross rental yield = $60k/650k = 9.23% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much much higher than JGateway or Caspian or whatever JLD properties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But think figure wrong, this is not 99yr leasehold? Seems like 60-year leasehold? If 99yr means it was built in 1935?

This is a 1980sqft 99yr corner terrace that has gone through whatever cycle you name it. You want to buy at $650k? Cheap cheap leh....lol

Simi
07-10-14, 22:24
This is a 1980sqft (land 4000sqft) 99yr corner terrace that has gone through whatever cycle you name it. You want to buy at $650k? Cheap cheap leh....lol

you are arguing for the sake of arguing

you are the CHAMPION and you win

comparing a 99LH landed to a 99LH condo ....hahahaha

teddybear
07-10-14, 22:25
We are comparing remaining lease lah, which is apple-to-apple. When your 99-years leasehold properties (regardless of landed or condo or even luxury golden palace) has only 20 years lease left to expiry, their value will trend to ZERO!

Simi
07-10-14, 22:34
We are comparing remaining lease lah, which is apple-to-apple. When your 99-years leasehold properties (regardless of landed or condo or even luxury golden palace) has only 20 years lease left to expiry, their value will trend to ZERO!

Teddy Sir

how can it be an apple to apple comparison ?

think deeper

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 22:38
If you are capable of thinking, 99yr LH landed with physical land of 4000+ square feet fetch this kind of value years later, what do you think will be the kind of value in a 99yr LH condo sitting on airspace? More jialat or less jialat I think you know the answer lah.

Simi
07-10-14, 22:57
If you are capable of thinking, 99yr LH landed with physical land of 4000+ square feet fetch this kind of value years later, what do you think will be the kind of value in a 99yr LH condo sitting on airspace? More jialat or less jialat I think you know the answer lah.

you are looking at only 1 aspect of it
without considering other factors

Well you are the "God of Property Investment"

you say what then what lor :D

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:11
Regulators aka Partrickstar aka the dangerous prataman.

We know you are the same trolls who have been making so much noise in the Caspian thread. The only reason why you need so many forum account is because you have been sprouting too much rubbish in the forum.

And please stop giving us all that 5 years old childish excuses..it makes you look desperate and silly at the same time.

Those who wish to know the truth, please read this link.

Shameless prataman.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/18201-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page1021?p=491864#post491864

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:18
This is a classic, its even better than how prataman flipflop about sophia hill.

Can someone please try to make some sense of what this guy is saying here? LOL!! :D

Patrickstar : Actually many of us in the forum already got the signs telling us J gateway is a no go, but carrotheads being carrotheads they will still take the plunge.

Ringo33 : J Gateway was launch on 28 Jun 2013 and you only registered in this forum in Oct 2013, the same month which Regulators quietly retired from this forum. Are you indirectly telling us that you are operating multiple account in this forum?

Patrickstar : I can't read old posts of other forummers after i join? ROTFL

teddybear
07-10-14, 23:20
Jurong being in heavy industry town with all those heavy industry plants producing toxic gases and fumes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year has the worst pollution in Singapore of all places! You want to flip prata and deny this? :nuked:

We know you are the same trolls who have been making so much noise in the Caspian thread. The only reason why you need so many forum account is because you have been sprouting too much rubbish in the forum.

And please stop giving us all that 5 years old childish excuses..it makes you look desperate and silly at the same time.

Shameless prataman.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/18201-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page1021?p=491864#post491864

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:21

Trust me, Patrickstar will switch to a new account and start singing praise about J Gateway owner, the same way Regulators is now singing praise about Caspian using Patrickstar as a cover.

This is perhaps the most shameless and dumbest forummer member that you will ever met in the entire life. Just remember and treasure this moment.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:28
Jurong being in heavy industry town with all those heavy industry plants producing toxic gases and fumes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year has the worst pollution in Singapore of all places! You want to flip prata and deny this? :nuked:

I believe you have already covered what you need to covered about PSI and air pollution in Singapore. the things which you are saying now is a simply
a repetition of what you have already said many time over. If you want to impress us, show us some concrete statistics and facts instead of just meaningless hot air.

And btw, you are the number one prataman when it comes to air pollution. For one day, you will say that PSI reading is not accurate, when the wind change direction, you start jumping like a 3 years old kid.

Just because you bought on the wrong side of CCR, that doesnt mean you need to go shit in everyone's backyard. Just because you missed the boat on MM and OCR property, that doesnt mean you should tell the world that you are willing to wait FOREVER to make money. Life is short, so please stop hiding in that little well, there is a whole world of opportunity out there to make money.

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 23:34
A psycho is indeed a psycho. You mean the Regulators of this forum? Maybe you can list down everybody here with multiple forum accounts since you are so free to do that...lol

It is scary having someone like you in the forum, can't imagine in real life having a creep neighbour like you who is probably stalking your neighbours in finding out when they eat, shit, sleep, go out and return home. You are indeed a nutcase. If your parents know they had a kid like you at the onset, they will probably just throw u into a well.

Shameless prataman.

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 23:39
JLD is and has always been an industrial town with factories spewing unhealthy industrial effluents into the air daily.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:40

Teddybear, you need to understand that those who have invested in MM and OCR over the past 5 to 6 years doesnt need to wait forever for make money. e.g guys who bought Caspian in 2008 might have already made 100% profit over 5 to 6 years, I am sure such kind of profit will be hard to imagine for someone who invested in the wrong side of CCR. Perhaps thats the reason why YOU think that 95 years of remaining lease might still be too short and you will prefer to wait "FOREVER" to make profit. LH or FH, we all know the building will eventually have to be torn down for rebuilding due to wear and tear. so what is the point of telling us that FH is forever when we know its not?

When comes to investing in property, its always good to invest in exciting area like JLD, where you get plenty of good news coming your way every years. This year, we should expect another big news in Nov/Dec, and come next years, we are expecting a tsunami of job pouring into JLD and the imminent announcement of HSR and other new infrastructure development.

Its exciting time for people who have invested in the West, its just unfortunately that the wrong side of CCR is just too far to enjoy any left over effect of JLD.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:46
A psycho is indeed a psycho. You mean the Regulators in this forum? Maybe you can list down everybody here with multiple forum accounts since you are so free to do that...lol

It is scary having someone like you in the forum, can't imagine in real life having a creep neighbour like you who is probably stalking your neighbours in finding out when they eat, shit, sleep, go out and return home. You are indeed a nutcase. If your parents know they had a kid like you at the onset, they will probably just throw u into a well.

these are the exact word you wrote and we obviously can see your Join date as Oct 2013.

Appreciate if you can stop burying your head in the sand and hoping that the storm will blow over. Its really painful to see how a big talking fellow could start making such childish and ridicules excuses.

Honestly please read what you wrote again and tell me if it make any sense at all.

Ringo33 : J Gateway was launch on 28 Jun 2013 and you only registered in this forum in Oct 2013, the same month which Regulators quietly retired from this forum. Are you indirectly telling us that you are operating multiple account in this forum?

Patrickstar
07-10-14, 23:52
You don't understand this simple sentence? You need me to explain word for word? LOL.... No wonder you are a carrothead.

these are the exact word you wrote and we obviously can see your Join date as Oct 2013.

Appreciate if you can stop burying your head in the sand and hoping that the storm will blow over. Its really painful to see how a big talking fellow could start making such childish and ridicules excuses.

Honestly please read what you wrote again and tell me if it make any sense at all.

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:54

What you talking about is just the residual value of the property after x number of years, what you have not consider is the positive cash flow which the owner has accumulated over the years.

@ $4k per month = $48K per year = $480K per 10 years cycle. For 40 years, it will be $1.92m

Ringo33
07-10-14, 23:57
You don't understand this simple sentence? YOu need me to explain word for word? LOL.... No wonder you are a carrothead.

There is no need to use big font to compensate for your lack of substance and facts in your post because we can tell that you argument is faint and weak.

This is exact word you wrote, so please stop trying to deny its, its painful to read all you childish and ridicules comments.

Patrickstar
08-10-14, 00:00
ROTFL.....Are you trying to teach people about property investment when you can't even understand what is the purpose of looking at average rental? For someone as stupid as you in using Caspian's 2009 pricing and 2014 rental to derive rental yield, I think you should just stick to playing with your masak masak and don't embarrass yourself in an adult forum.

What you talking about is just the residual value of the property after x number of years, what you have not consider is the positive cash flow which the owner has accumulated over the years.

@ $4k per month = $48K per year = $480K per 10 years cycle. For 40 years, it will be $1.92m

Ringo33
08-10-14, 00:12
ROTFL.....Are you trying to teach people about property investment when you can't even understand what is the purpose of looking at average rental? For someone as stupid as you in using Caspian's 2009 pricing and 2014 rental to derive rental yield, I think you should just stick to playing with your masak masak and don't embarrass yourself in an adult forum.

The is no need to ROTFL because you should be ROTF crying in shame not laughing.

This is exactly what you wrote, so please tell us which part of your sentence suggest that you are talking about Average Rental?
And tell us which part of what you said is not flip flopping?

(First, you talk about sophia area, then you flip to Parc Sophia, then you flip to talk about sophia hill, and now average rental?)

Shameless

AssetRichMoneyPoor
08-10-14, 00:12
A psycho is indeed a psycho. You mean the Regulators of this forum? Maybe you can list down everybody here with multiple forum accounts since you are so free to do that...lol

Actually they did. He's in his own well, fortunate (or unfortunate for us) thing is there's wifi in his well!
But we can simply ignore for our own health benefits if his doesn't deteoriate further.

We can all learn to calm down a little

Ringo33
08-10-14, 00:21

You have already blown your own cover Regulators, there is no need to talk about caspian or no caspian or your nonsensical prataman flip flopping from Sophia area to average rent any more. Anyone who have read what you post in Caspian thread will know that you are the real troll who are always arguing in this forum.

Average rent? Average rent for your prata stall?

Ringo33
08-10-14, 00:23
Actually they did. He's in his own well, fortunate (or unfortunate for us) thing is there's wifi in his well!
But we can simply ignore for our own health benefits if his doesn't deteoriate further.

Bird of same feather will flock together...EC buyer pure upgraders? Go get your facts right first before trying to tell us you know about this and that.

Patrickstar
08-10-14, 02:27
This nutcase and degenerate is a total goner and a waste of his parents' sperm and egg. He thinks he is smart but he sounds as dumb as the fart that comes out from my rear end. I think we had all better stop discussing property with him lest we give him the impression that he is contributing anything meaningful in the forum.

Ringo33
08-10-14, 07:47
This nutcase and degenerate is a total goner and a waste of his parents' sperm and egg. He thinks he is smart but he sounds as dumb as the fart that comes out from my rear end. I think we had all better stop discussing property with him lest we give him the impression that he is contributing anything meaningful in the forum.

Lets get the fact right.

a) You are the one who have accidentally reveal yourself that you are using FAKE account in this forum and we know you are REGULATORS. When I exposed you, and now you are talking about parent's SPERM?

Have you gone MAD and CRAZY because you have been EXPOSED?

b) All I did is to exposed your nonsensical flip flopping and trolling tactic in this forum, and you call that discussing property? Arent you the same REGULATORS who have been arguing like a MAD MAN in the CASPIAN thread?

You tell which part of your statement below is talking about AVERAGE RENT?

And here are your nonsense in the Caspian thread. Pages and after pages of SCREWING YOURSELF? Are you MAD???

Twist and turn expert cum giant fartbag cum forum loser and chao ah kua Moo2010 who can't be a man go screw yourself

twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself

twist and turn expert and lowest lifeform chao ah kua go screw yourself:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/6908-Caspian-(D22-99-years-Frasers-Centrepoint)/page784

DC33_2008
08-10-14, 08:31
Unfortunately the 4 mrt lines are not underground but on viaduct. Noise pollution can be a great problem even with double glazed windows which MCL may not have.

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m356/DC33_2008/jgatewaylocationmap_zpsa3ec7e87.jpg (http://s332.photobucket.com/user/DC33_2008/media/jgatewaylocationmap_zpsa3ec7e87.jpg.html)

Trust me, Patrickstar will switch to a new account and start singing praise about J Gateway owner, the same way Regulators is now singing praise about Caspian using Patrickstar as a cover.

This is perhaps the most shameless and dumbest forummer member that you will ever met in the entire life. Just remember and treasure this moment.

teddybear
08-10-14, 08:32
Now you talking about cashflow?

Tell you already, Freehold properties you can collect rental FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Let's just assume 1,000,000 years * 12 * $4k pm > $48,000 MILLIONS if your property is FREEHOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

If your property is only 99 years leasehold like those in JLD, then you can only collect for 99 years:
99 * 12 * $4k pm = $4.75 MILLIONS only!!!!!!!!!!

Is it any wonder why the govt WILL NEVER EVER sell you FREEHOLD title for the land anymore ?????????????? :middle-finger2:

Ringo33
08-10-14, 08:38
Now you talking about cashflow?

Tell you already, Freehold properties you can collect rental FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Let's just assume 1,000,000 years * 12 * $4k pm > $48,000 MILLIONS if your property is FREEHOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

If your property is only 99 years leasehold like those in JLD, then you can only collect for 99 years:
99 * 12 * $4k pm = $4.75 MILLIONS only!!!!!!!!!!

Is it any wonder why the govt WILL NEVER EVER sell you FREEHOLD title for the land anymore ?????????????? :middle-finger2:

Dont be navie, your FH property will not last forever, eventually they will be torn down for rebuilding and thats why the market is only giving FH property a 20% premium over LH in the same location.

This is perhaps the naive and childish statement I can ever think of. The only people who will think about such things are perhaps those who have missed the boat too many time and they have lost confidence in how to make money in property. Thats why they need to depends on it forever.

Big Joke.

Ringo33
08-10-14, 08:43
Unfortunately the 4 mrt lines are not underground but on viaduct. Noise pollution can be a great problem even with double glazed windows which MCL may not have.

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m356/DC33_2008/jgatewaylocationmap_zpsa3ec7e87.jpg (http://s332.photobucket.com/user/DC33_2008/media/jgatewaylocationmap_zpsa3ec7e87.jpg.html)

At the moment, there are only 2 MRT line, which is the NSL and EWL, very soon, there will be JRL and CRL, both of which will be underground.
And if things goes as plan, there will also be a underground high speed rail terminus station, and KL will just be "walking distant" away for the residence of J Gateway.

Patrickstar
08-10-14, 11:08
You have admitted that you are a nutcase, goner, degenerate and a waste of your parent's sperm n egg by agreeing that the person i was talking about is you. I am sorry to disappoint you coz till now i don't know who is the other person you are talking about. The only thing i know is you have lots of enemies in this forum n most definitely a nuisance in this forum.

Lets get the fact right.

a) You are the one who have accidentally reveal yourself that you are using FAKE account in this forum and we know you are REGULATORS. When I exposed you, and now you are talking about parent's SPERM?

Have you gone MAD and CRAZY because you have been EXPOSED?

b) All I did is to exposed your nonsensical flip flopping and trolling tactic in this forum, and you call that discussing property? Arent you the same REGULATORS who have been arguing like a MAD MAN in the CASPIAN thread?

You tell which part of your statement below is talking about AVERAGE RENT?

And here are your nonsense in the Caspian thread. Pages and after pages of SCREWING YOURSELF? Are you MAD???

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/6908-Caspian-(D22-99-years-Frasers-Centrepoint)/page784

Ringo33
08-10-14, 11:26
You have admitted that you are a nutcase, goner, degenerate and a waste of your parent's sperm n egg by agreeing that the person i was talking about is you. I am sorry to disappoint you coz till now i don't know who is the other person you are talking about. The only thing i know is you have lots of enemies in this forum n most definitely a nuisance in this forum.

Sperm? You should be banned from this forum for making such silly remarks. Let not for your racist comment on Indian and using multiple forum account

k00L
08-10-14, 12:21
Developers are increasingly retaining freehold titles and selling 99yr leasehold apartments on these freehold land. Soon the smart lawyers can structure the deal so that enbloc freehold sellers retain FH title and only sell 60 or 99yr lease to developers. Then tell me 20% premium is correct pricing when that happens

Dont be navie, your FH property will not last forever, eventually they will be torn down for rebuilding and thats why the market is only giving FH property a 20% premium over LH in the same location.

Ringo33
08-10-14, 12:31
Developers are increasingly retaining freehold titles and selling 99yr leasehold apartments on these freehold land. Soon the smart lawyers can structure the deal so that enbloc freehold sellers retain FH title and only sell 60 or 99yr lease to developers. Then tell me 20% premium is correct pricing when that happens

Increasingly retaining? How many projects are we talking about here?

Ringo33
08-10-14, 12:38

SPERM???

How did you property discussion end up talking about SPERM?

Trolls will always be troll regardless what forum name the choose to you.

Only an empty vessel will resort do using such uncivilized words and big fonts when they run out of facts.

Lose argument now trying to twist n turn n divert attention, Chao ah kua, go screw yourself :D

teddybear
08-10-14, 13:25
Ai yoh, >80% of FREEHOLD land already in Govt's hands!
Now developers retaining FREEHOLD land title and sell you 99-years leasehold properties only!
Very limited FREEHOLD land left to individual owners going forward!
I foresee FREEHOLD property premium to go up to >50% by 2030 vs 99-years leasehold property !!!!!!!
I foresee FREEHOLD property premium to go up to >100% by 2050 vs 99-years leasehold property !!!!!!! :applause:
Yah, this trend of widening premium will continue!
NOT to mention that everytime there is enbloc, the 99-years leasehold property owners' get very little because most of the enbloc money goes to TOP up to fresh 99-YEARS LAND LEASE!

Ringo33
08-10-14, 13:42
Ai yoh, >80% of FREEHOLD land already in Govt's hands!
Now developers retaining FREEHOLD land title and sell you 99-years leasehold properties only!
Very limited FREEHOLD land left to individual owners going forward!
I foresee FREEHOLD property premium to go up to >50% by 2030 vs 99-years leasehold property !!!!!!!
I foresee FREEHOLD property premium to go up to >100% by 2050 vs 99-years leasehold property !!!!!!! :applause:
Yah, this trend of widening premium will continue!
NOT to mention that everytime there is enbloc, the 99-years leasehold property owners' get very little because most of the enbloc money goes to TOP up to fresh 99-YEARS LAND LEASE!

If you choose to reply my question, please read before replying.

Patrickstar
08-10-14, 14:16
Yes, you are a waste of your parents' sperm n egg. If they know they were going to have a son like you, they would probably think twice. You have a serious mental issue and disillusioned into thinking people are taking on various identities. Go n get your head checked. I pity your neighbours who are constantly being stalked by a psycho like you.

SPERM???

How did you property discussion end up talking about SPERM?

Trolls will always be troll regardless what forum name the choose to you.

Only an empty vessel will resort do using such uncivilized words and big fonts when they run out of facts.

Ringo33
08-10-14, 14:40
Yes, you are a waste of your parents' sperm n egg. If they know they were going to have a son like you, they would probably think twice. You have a serious mental issue and disillusioned into thinking people are taking on various identities. Go n get your head checked. I pity your neighbours who are constantly being stalked by a psycho like you.

Just because I caught you operating multiple forum account you are now throwing insults, talking about parents and SPERM?

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope you will get ban from this forum soon.

Patrickstar
08-10-14, 15:45
"Caught"?? Do you know how stupid that sounds? Just saying this alone tells us clearly you are disillusional and mental. In the first place, people are here to talk about property n you are the only nutcase who goes around accusing people of having multiple forum account just because people disagree with you. Seriously, I think you are the only person here who delves on these meaningless things. Go n get help from a psychiatrist n I hope you can leave people in the real world alone coz you have the personality of a psycho stalker.

Just because I caught you operating multiple forum account you are now throwing insults, talking about parents and SPERM?

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope you will get ban from this forum soon.

Ringo33
08-10-14, 15:55
"Caught"?? Do you know how stupid that sounds? Just saying this alone tells us clearly you are disillusional and mental. In the first place, people are here to talk about property n you are the only nutcase who goes around accusing people of having multiple forum account just because people disagree with you. Seriously, I think you are the only person here who delves on these meaningless things. Go n get help from a psychiatrist n I hope you can leave people in the real world alone coz you have the personality of a psycho stalker.

You can try to lie as much as you want, but that doesnt mean anyone will believe you.

Patrickstar
08-10-14, 16:14
"You can try to lie"? Lol.... another statement that shows you are clearly a nutcase. I am not the least bothered about your grudge with others in the forum but from this baseless accusations you make, it clearly shows you are notorious in this forum for picking up fights with others. Starting a poll to try to garner support? Lol... I think the admin should teach guys like you a lesson, but i won't stoop to your level of being so desperate as to start such a poll like you.

You can try to lie as much as you want, but that doesnt mean anyone will believe you.

sunrise
09-10-14, 21:57
Today is a peaceful day for JLD.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 01:23
"You can try to lie"? Lol.... another statement that shows you are clearly a nutcase. I am not the least bothered about your grudge with others in the forum but from this baseless accusations you make, it clearly shows you are notorious in this forum for picking up fights with others. Starting a poll to try to garner support? Lol... I think the admin should teach guys like you a lesson, but i won't stoop to your level of being so desperate as to start such a poll like you.

These are the exact words you wrote....do you think its possible for an active member like Regulators to suddenly disappear from this forum? He got run over by a truck?

sunrise
10-10-14, 07:50
These are the exact words you wrote....do you think its possible for an active member like Regulators to suddenly disappear from this forum? He got run over by a truck?

Mr.B also went missing, did he ran by a truck too?

Ringo33
10-10-14, 08:31
Mr.B also went missing, did he ran by a truck too?

I thought you are Mr. B.

CondoWE
10-10-14, 11:39
I thought you are Mr. B.

I thought Patrickstar is Mr B :drinking_coffee_ico ?

AssetRichMoneyPoor
10-10-14, 11:49
troll33, any more news coming out for JLD that we readers need to "beware" of?
last i heard you spouted nonsense on Big Box history and got "uncovered" in shame.

oh well, you squirm out & live another day. waiting for your updates on this thread. Thanks in advance :)

sunrise
10-10-14, 12:08
last i heard you spouted nonsense on Big Box history and got "uncovered" in shame.

oh well, you squirm out & live another day. waiting for your updates on this thread. Thanks in advance :)

He knows nuts on JLD, I travel to jurong to work for 30 years, i step the land more than him and i wanted to tell him
jld actually develops very slowly if once recalls there from 30 years back. Our PM gets disappointed after visiting the place.
it has become his duty now to push and make the plan works. not to forget he also need to develop other areas to please all
citizens, JLD huat other place were also huat. its a matter of time rolls, one day he will find other area develops better when
other tells him to "beware"

sunrise
10-10-14, 12:12
He knows nuts on JLD, I travel to jurong to work for 30 years, i step the land more than him and i wanted to tell him
jld actually develops very slowly if once recalls there from 30 years back. Our PM gets disappointed after visiting the place.
it has become his duty now to push and make the plan works. not to forget he also need to develop other areas to please all
citizens, JLD huat other place were also huat. its a matter of time rolls, one day he will find other area develops better when

R33 this is for you.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 12:24

When you start to see people signing up new forum account to troll about JLD, you need to BEWARE.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 12:34

Please dont let the troll fool you into believe that he knows about JLD, what he know about JLD is probably less than many in this forum.

a) Jurong Lake District masterplan was launch in 2008, not 30 years ago. You cant dispute that because we know thats a fact.

b) 30 years back, who was the PM? Which PM has ever talk about decentralization of CBD 30 years ago?

c) Name me a district in Singapore outside CBD that can rival JLD at the moment. I mean one district, I am not saying a combination of many district.

Like I said before, what you said are just pure baseless speculation, so please dont take it as facts.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 12:42
R33 this is for you.

So tell us, who are the many that have tried and died? And what does Big Box has got to do with Funan Center btw?

I bet you have no answer for that because you know nothing about JLD.

Action speaks louder than words.

AssetRichMoneyPoor
10-10-14, 12:55
new forum account? action speaks louder than words?

Someone is really getting desperate after being "uncovered" in shame.

looking to blindside readers? needs to work harder

sunrise
10-10-14, 13:05
Please dont let the troll fool you into believe that he knows about JLD, what he know about JLD is probably less than many in this forum.

a) Jurong Lake District masterplan was launch in 2008, not 30 years ago. You cant dispute that because we know thats a fact.

b) 30 years back, who was the PM? Which PM has ever talk about decentralization of CBD 30 years ago?

c) Name me a district in Singapore outside CBD that can rival JLD at the moment. I mean one district, I am not saying a combination of many district.

Like I said before, what you said are just pure baseless speculation, so please dont take it as facts.

The facts is big box issue already put you into shame. people already knows you the "Tua pow sien" of JLD. are you sure you can stand with both feet again? faith and trust all gone now. you can start all over again with a new acount. much more faster.

sunrise
10-10-14, 13:10
So tell us, who are the many that have tried and died? And what does Big Box has got to do with Funan Center btw?

don't have to game with you anymore, your days are over.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 13:28
The facts is big box issue already put you into shame. people already knows you the "Tua pow sien" of JLD. are you sure you can stand with both feet again? faith and trust all gone now. you can start all over again with a new acount. much more faster.

You have just validated my point that you have very little knowledge about JLD and thats the reason why you are unable to challenge what I wrote.

sunrise
10-10-14, 13:32
You have just validated my point that you have very little knowledge about JLD and thats the reason why you are unable to challenge what I wrote.

game over.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 13:34
new forum account? action speaks louder than words?

Someone is really getting desperate after being "uncovered" in shame.

looking to blindside readers? needs to work harder

I am sure you didnt just sign up to this forum a few months back just to engaged in some thrash talk didnt you?

A person will need to be pretty shameless to actually set up fake account to troll because these are the people who are unable to stand on his own 2 feet.
Anyone who look through the history of your posts will know what is your objective of your forum.

Am I right say that you were wrong to assume that EC buyers are pure upgraders? So please stop bragging about you know this and you know that. To me its like ALL FART NO SHIT (sounds familiar?)

Ringo33
10-10-14, 13:35
game over.

sunrise
10-10-14, 13:41

you crawl out of the ring having shame, 24hrs you crawl back asking for challenge.
spectator go home leow.

i suggest you change account and makes you a better person.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 14:11
you crawl out of the ring having shame, 24hrs you crawl back asking for challenge.
spectator go home leow.

i suggest you change account and makes you a better person.

You have just validated my point that you are nothing more than an empty vessel trolling in this forum, thats the reason why you are unable to challenge what I wrote.

sunrise
10-10-14, 14:21
You have just validated my point that you are nothing more than an empty vessel trolling in this forum, thats the reason why you are unable to challenge what I wrote.

Never tried to stand on your feet when you faced a knockout, just pretend u are dead. You can always come back with a new identity. That will make you a
Smarter person.

Ringo33
10-10-14, 14:30
Never tried to stand on your feet when you faced a knockout, just pretend u are dead. You can always come back with a new identity. That will make you a
Smarter person.

Self explanatory

Ringo33
10-10-14, 14:55
Beware!!

WITH two days to go before e-applications end, Lake Life, an executive condominium (EC) in the Jurong Lake District, is now more than 2.5 times subscribed. Over 1,380 applications have been made for the development's 546 units, within a week since its launch.

The high demand could see Lake Life break the record number of e-applications received for a new EC launch; Sea Horizon saw over 1,500 applications last year.

Lake Life is the second EC to enter the market this year, and the first EC to be launched in Jurong in the last 17 years - the last was Summerdale in May 1997.

Pricing of the units will be announced on Nov 5, coinciding with the opening of the showflats for viewing. Bookings for Lake Life will open on Nov 8, 2014.

teddybear
10-10-14, 14:59
Big Box? ha ha ha! Fengshui very bad, nobody interested to co-invest, company going bankrupt,... What happened to that company now?

Ringo33
10-10-14, 15:10
Big Box? ha ha ha! Fengshui very bad, nobody interested to co-invest, company going bankrupt,... What happened to that company now?

Again you are validating my point that troll who make the most noise often doesnt know what he or she is saying.

Common sense will tell you that if no one is co investing in this project, how did TT managed to resume construction??

Ringo33
11-10-14, 09:41
JLD going hightech. smart city of the future.

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image_lightbox/public/20396385.JPG?itok=gZsIdXfl

k00L
11-10-14, 11:07
Environmental sensors - some of which are able to record video - will be installed in the Jurong East estate of Yuhua, potentially allowing authorities to monitor the air quality in the area.

Authorities are aware of the air pollution in Jurong ... Look at all the sensors monitoring PM2.5 and Sulphur dioxide are concentrated around Jgateway if you look carefully....

Beware... there are surrounding factories, power plants, incinerators, industrial waste disposal sites in Jurong - no wonder there are sensors to keep watch these pollutants..

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image_lightbox/public/20396385.JPG?itok=gZsIdXfl[/QUOTE]

k00L
11-10-14, 11:24
The Refineries in Jurong contribute 71% of Singapore total Sulphur dioxide (SO2) emissions - hence you see many SO2 sensors in JLD.... Beware... better avoid for your sake of your health... there is no need for sensors to validate that your lungs are subject to SO2 pollutants

Source : http://app2.nea.gov.sg/anti-pollution-radiation-protection/air-pollution-control

lajia
11-10-14, 11:28
Oh, u forgot to mentioned that they going to do it immediately for district 1-10....that side more critical. :)

Environmental sensors - some of which are able to record video - will be installed in the Jurong East estate of Yuhua, potentially allowing authorities to monitor the air quality in the area.

Authorities are aware of the air pollution in Jurong ... Look at all the sensors monitoring PM2.5 and Sulphur dioxide are concentrated around Jgateway if you look carefully....

Beware... there are surrounding factories, power plants, incinerators, industrial waste disposal sites in Jurong - no wonder there are sensors to keep watch these pollutants..

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image_lightbox/public/20396385.JPG?itok=gZsIdXfl[/QUOTE]

teddybear
11-10-14, 11:56
So, it clear that >71% of Singapore's total Sulphur dioxide (SO2) emissions is from the West Jurong area!!! Who said so? The govt's NEA! See below:

Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) Emission Inventory

Sulphur dioxide (SO2) is one of the major pollutants in Singapore. The sources of SO2 emissions in Singapore include refineries, power stations, other industries, shipping and other minor sources such as vehicles, airport and construction activities. The 2012 SO2 emission inventory developed based on extensive emissions data collected from various sources is shown in the table below.

Sources Emitters SO2 Emissions (tonnes) Contribution of SO2 Emissions
Refineries Shell 31,267 71%
Singapore Refining Company 26,768
ExxonMobil 26,683

Power Stations
Tuas Power 16,064 25%
Power Seraya 8,557
Senoko Power 5,963

In fact, if you include the power stations in Tuas, the total SO2 emissions from the West, Jurong area is almost 96% !!!!
Yes, almost 96% of all SO2 emissions pollutions in Singapore is generated in the West, Jurong area!

The Refineries in Jurong contribute 71% of Singapore total Sulphur dioxide (SO2) emissions - hence you see many SO2 sensors in JLD.... Beware... better avoid for your sake of your health... there is no need for sensors to validate that your lungs are subject to SO2 pollutants

Source : http://app2.nea.gov.sg/anti-pollution-radiation-protection/air-pollution-control

DC33_2008
11-10-14, 14:04
You do not need to measure as one can smell and see the flaring from those red and white band chimneys in the night. A mega study has been funded to conduct such study.
So, it clear that >71% of Singapore's total Sulphur dioxide (SO2) emissions is from the West Jurong area!!! Who said so? The govt's NEA! See below:

Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) Emission Inventory

Sulphur dioxide (SO2) is one of the major pollutants in Singapore. The sources of SO2 emissions in Singapore include refineries, power stations, other industries, shipping and other minor sources such as vehicles, airport and construction activities. The 2012 SO2 emission inventory developed based on extensive emissions data collected from various sources is shown in the table below.

Sources Emitters SO2 Emissions (tonnes) Contribution of SO2 Emissions
Refineries Shell 31,267 71%
Singapore Refining Company 26,768
ExxonMobil 26,683

Power Stations
Tuas Power 16,064 25%
Power Seraya 8,557
Senoko Power 5,963

In fact, if you include the power stations in Tuas, the total SO2 emissions from the West, Jurong area is almost 96% !!!!
Yes, almost 96% of all SO2 emissions pollutions in Singapore is generated in the West, Jurong area!

Ringo33
11-10-14, 14:39
The future of Singapore....!!

Jurong Lake District is slated to become the test bed for a “smart city”, where there will be more than 1,000 sensors deployed to control and monitor traffic, street lights and crowded buses.

Traffic light timings that adjust automatically, phone applications that will help residents find sheltered walkways, parks’ lighting that adjust based on time of the day and motion detection – these are some of the 15 innovations that will be tested out at the District later this year.

Minister for Communications and Information Yaacob Ibrahim unveiled these plans yesterday (17 June) at the week-long Infocomm Media Business Exchange (imbX) trade show at Marina Bay Sands.

"We believe that a smart nation can become a reality if we successfully combine policy, people and technology in a concerted fashion," he said.

One key innovation is the pooling of smart infrastructure among different government agencies, which could lead to more efficiency and cost savings, said Assistant Chief Executive Officer of the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) Khoong Hock Yun.

Plans are also underway for an islandwide deployment of 100 of “above-ground boxes”, such as those built by telco M1. Typically installed at traffic junctions, parks and bus stops to power surveillance cameras or traffic sensors, these can plug into the national fibre broadband network to transmit the data they collected to the relevant public agencies promptly.

IDA will also be testing what is known as a “heterogeneous network” which will allow mobile users to switch to another cellular provider, or to Wi-Fi operators when a service outage occurs. Trials are expected to start next year.

teddybear
11-10-14, 16:53
Great future for Singapore, but current state of Jurong is like this:

almost 96% of all SO2 emissions pollutions in Singapore is generated in the West, Jurong area!

sunrise
11-10-14, 20:25
JLD going hightech. smart city of the future.

http://www.todayonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/photo_gallery_image_lightbox/public/20396385.JPG?itok=gZsIdXfl

High tech? JLD mall need feeder bus to reach from one point to another, very old method of transportation still exist in your town, again you Tua pow sien say high tech city. Your face 1" thick.

Ringo33
11-10-14, 20:32
High tech? JLD mall need feeder bus to reach from one point to another, very old method of transportation still exist in your town, again you Tua pow sien say high tech city. Your face 1" thick.

There is no need to pretend you know anything about JLD. Whats the new method of transportation by the way?
In cleantech, they ere already going driverless. What about the east? Magic carpet?

sunrise
11-10-14, 20:48
There is no need to pretend you know anything about JLD. Whats the new method of transportation by the way?
In cleantech, they ere already going driverless. What about the east? Magic carpet?

today people build 3 or 4 malls under 1 roof, where got take bus and walk under hot sun?

Ringo33
11-10-14, 21:11
Please go see a doctor, I really think you need to get your brain check.

sunrise : High tech? JLD mall need feeder bus to reach from one point to another, very old method of transportation still exist in your town, again you Tua pow sien say high tech city. Your face 1" thick

Ringo33 : There is no need to pretend you know anything about JLD. Whats the new method of transportation by the way?

sunrise : today people build 3 or 4 malls under 1 roof, where got take bus and walk under hot sun?

CondoWE
12-10-14, 09:40
today people build 3 or 4 malls under 1 roof, where got take bus and walk under hot sun?

Can enlighten me which residential area in Singapore got 3-4 malls under one roof har?

sunrise
12-10-14, 10:14
Can enlighten me which residential area in Singapore got 3-4 malls under one roof har?

Orchard area a row under 1 roof,Unless you don't consider orchard area as residences area.few hdb town have 2 malls under 1 roof, neighboring country like Jakarta have 3 malls under 1 roof, Dubai mega mall have hundred over escalators under 1 roof. Only JLD scatter the malls all over the place, like towfu fell to the ground. These response is to comment someone said JLD is a high tech city. There are not. Just blowing trumpet. .... The sound already reach malacca and batam. I missed out tampinese malls.

sunrise
12-10-14, 10:27

It will be perfect to travel by cable car, it also draw more tourists to see this future high tech city. Haha.

k00L
12-10-14, 11:29
No wonder JLD needs 1000 sensors to monitor traffic congestion and air pollution.... beware

why pay 17xx psf for J-gateway and live in a wired matrix of sensors warning you about PM2.5 and SO2. Life is already so stressful, still wana to have further vehicular pollution from bus exchange next door, and 4 MRT lines sound-track of 80 decibel white noise?

Congested roads, factory pollution obstacles to transforming Jurong: Analysts

SINGAPORE: The makeover of Jurong, complete with a scenic new garden and waterfront residential housing, could potentially be a big draw, but urban planners will have their work cut out to fully transform the area and cast off its industrial image, analysts said.

As the Government on Monday (Aug 18) announced that the first phase of the Jurong Lake Gardens project – the Jurong Lake Park– will be completed by 2017, the analysts noted that with its water bodies, the area could emulate idyllic places such as East Coast and Punggol. However, obstacles to achieving this include the congested public transport infrastructure as well as pollution from petrochemical plants on Jurong Island nearby, they said.

sunrise
12-10-14, 12:00
It will be perfect to travel by cable car, it also draw more tourists to see this future high tech city. Haha.

Ringo33
12-10-14, 15:06
Orchard area a row under 1 roof,Unless you don't consider orchard area as residences area.few hdb town have 2 malls under 1 roof, neighboring country like Jakarta have 3 malls under 1 roof, Dubai mega mall have hundred over escalators under 1 roof. Only JLD scatter the malls all over the place, like towfu fell to the ground. These response is to comment someone said JLD is a high tech city. There are not. Just blowing trumpet. .... The sound already reach malacca and batam. I missed out tampinese malls.

When sunrise starts comparing JLD to Orchard Road mall you need to BEWARE...something very big is coming..

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/master-plan/view-master-plan/master-plan-2014/Growth-Area/Jurong-Lake-District/~/media/User%20Defined/URA%20Online/master-plan/master-plan-2014/growth-areas/jwalk_info_640_web.ashx

sunrise
12-10-14, 15:22
When sunrise starts comparing JLD to Orchard Road mall you need to BEWARE...something very big is coming..

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/master-plan/view-master-plan/master-plan-2014/Growth-Area/Jurong-Lake-District/~/media/User%20Defined/URA%20Online/master-plan/master-plan-2014/growth-areas/jwalk_info_640_web.ashx

You mean a bigger trumpet to blow from gateway to Phuket? You need a bigger horn to do the job.

teddybear
12-10-14, 15:31
I was told JEM and Westgate luxury shops very empty, few visitors buying, care to show how good their business in JLD are and estimate how long they can survive before closing down? :suspicion:

Ringo33
12-10-14, 15:49
I was told JEM and Westgate luxury shops very empty, few visitors buying, care to show how good their business in JLD are and estimate how long they can survive before closing down? :suspicion:

Wah. didnt know JLD got luxury shops....very impressive indeed.

sunrise
12-10-14, 16:05
Wah. didnt know JLD got luxury shops....very impressive indeed.

When JLD fully develops I will start up a small shop selling electric big zappers, do you know who are my customers?

Ringo33
13-10-14, 09:01
Another new record for JLD....BEWARE

The 546 unit-executive condominium (EC) Lake Life has been more than three times subscribed, receiving a record number of e-applications for an EC project in Singapore.

Developed by a consortium which is led by Evia Real Estate, the project - which is in the Jurong Lake district - received some 1,828 applications.

Of the more than 1,820 e-applications, about 65 per cent are second time applicants, while the average age of applicants is about 42 years old. Nearly 60 per cent of applicants earn between S$8,001-S$12,000, while just ten per cent have a combined income of less than S$5,000. The combined income ceiling for EC applicants is S$12,000.

E-applications ended at 9.30pm on Sunday night.

Pricing of the units will be released 5 Nov, which is when the show flats will open for viewing. Bookings for Lake Life will be launched on 8 Nov.

Ringo33
13-10-14, 09:25
SINGAPORE — Jurong executive condominium (EC) Lake Life smashed the record for the number of e-applications yesterday, boosted by property hunters rushing in to catch the final few developments that will escape EC-specific curbs for second-timers announced last December.

An hour before applications closed yesterday, the 546-unit EC in the Jurong Lake District was more than three times subscribed, with 1,828 applicants — the previous highest was Heron Bay’s 1,664 in 2012. About two-thirds of Lake Life’s applicants were second-timers.

Noting that Lake Life is one of the last five projects that will not be affected by the resale levy rule — applicable only to EC land sales launched on or after Dec 9 last year — analysts were unsurprised by the strong demand.

The EC market will cool once the resale levy kicks in for the dozen or so projects that will be launched in the next 18 months and developers will have to price their projects more attractively, they added.

“Increasingly, from next year and into the first half of 2016, the sale of ECs is going to be challenging because the new projects in 2015 will be affected by second-timers’ resale levy — that’ll be a major stumbling block,” said SLP International’s executive director of research and consultancy Nicholas Mak.

ERA’s key executive officer Eugene Lim added: “While there’s no issue of a supply glut, there will be many EC launches, so developers should not expect their projects to be snapped up.”

Data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority projects that around 14,000 EC units will be completed between this year and 2017.

Along with the slew of launches in the past three years, this is exhausting the pool of potential buyers, Century 21 Singapore’s chief executive Ku Swee Yong said. “That’s why I believe Lake Life’s success is a one-off incident due mostly to its location. Developers are becoming cautious — recently, an EC tender in Sembawang received only two bids.”

But PropNex CEO Mohamed Ismail feels bullish about the demand for ECs. “The demand for ECs will continue to be there despite cooling measures (as) they are priced 20 to 30 per cent lower than mass-market private condos.”

teddybear
13-10-14, 10:31
One-time wonder, because people trying to buy before next EC property cooling measure takes effect and they cannot buy anymore because of of needing to pay something similar to ABSD, just like those J-Gateway buyers! These people most likely bought at the peak price of EC before the price drop within 2 years time (as long as govt doesn't not remove any property measures)............ Not a matter if they buy for own stay and hold long long (but don't forget to flip just after 10 years!), but for investors like Ringo, oh no! Pity them! :pig:

Another new record for JLD....BEWARE

Ringo33
13-10-14, 10:55
One-time wonder, because people trying to buy before next EC property cooling measure takes effect and they cannot buy anymore because of of needing to pay something similar to ABSD, just like those J-Gateway buyers! These people most likely bought at the peak price of EC before the price drop within 2 years time (as long as govt doesn't not remove any property measures)............ Not a matter if they buy for own stay and hold long long (but don't forget to flip just after 10 years!), but for investors like Ringo, oh no! Pity them! :pig:

Very illogical post.

a) Lake Life is not the only EC in the market that is not subject to the new cooling measures. So if your argument is true, then all other EC launches should also break record
b) J Gateway was launch on a friday, which is a working day, and the project was pretty much sold out before the new cooling measures was announced on Friday evening.
c) Since 2008 capital appreciation of LH property around JLD is much more potent than FH property located in the wrong side of CCR, and that is a facts.
d) Many older LH development around JLD has actually seen its price appreciated before of the JLD effect, instead of depreciate because its getting older and that is a facts.

The only people i pity are actually those sour grapes who keep coming back to this thread to make a fool out of themselves with lies and nonsense.

k00L
13-10-14, 12:08
LakeLife psf of 890psf is priced close to 100% lower than J-gateway of 17xx psf even though they belong to the same district.

17xx psf is the peak of euphoria in OCR property boom in Jul 2013. Since then the URA resale index is dropping steadily quarter after quarter... when will we see another JLD launch at 17xx psf?

Not anymore, that is why Lakelife is priced like a typical OCR EC.

All other real estate segment in Jurong is priced like a OCR - be it HDB, industrial land, commercial building, EC...

But PropNex CEO Mohamed Ismail feels bullish about the demand for ECs. “The demand for ECs will continue to be there despite cooling measures (as) they are priced 20 to 30 per cent lower than mass-market private condos.”

k00L
13-10-14, 12:17
Based on URA resale index drop since Jun 2013, Lakelife low pricing, Lakefront residences rental drop, and Lakeville sales volume drop, valuation of J-gateway should drop by 5% or more.. beware

Ringo33
13-10-14, 12:21
LakeLife psf of 890psf is priced close to 100% lower than J-gateway of 17xx psf even though they belong to the same district.

17xx psf is the peak of euphoria in OCR property boom in Jul 2013. Since then the URA resale index is dropping steadily quarter after quarter... when will we see another JLD launch at 17xx psf?

Not anymore, that is why Lakelife is priced like a typical OCR EC.

All other real estate segment in Jurong is priced like a OCR - be it HDB, industrial land, commercial building, EC...

Marina One price of $3000 is more than 100% higher than FH property located in the wrong side of CCR even though they are both in CCR. Echelon price of $2500psf is double the price of FH anchorage even though they are located in the same district. I am sure you will be able to find many of these pointless example in other districts to amuse yourself

Ringo33
13-10-14, 12:28
Based on URA resale index drop since Jun 2013, Lakelife low pricing, Lakefront residences rental drop, and Lakeville sales volume drop, valuation of J-gateway should drop by 5% or more.. beware

Your inability to understand the difference between EC and condo is obvious..so please stop making a fool out of yourself trying to talk about valuation.

If you can find someone willing to sell 5% below that they pay for J Gateway, you better grab.

sunrise
13-10-14, 12:29
Very illogical post.

a) Lake Life is not the only EC in the market that is not subject to the new cooling measures. So if your argument is true, then all other EC launches should also break record
b) J Gateway was launch on a friday, which is a working day, and the project was pretty much sold out before the new cooling measures was announced on Friday evening.
c) Since 2008 capital appreciation of LH property around JLD is much more potent than FH property located in the wrong side of CCR, and that is a facts.
d) Many older LH development around JLD has actually seen its price appreciated before of the JLD effect, instead of depreciate because its getting older and that is a facts.

The only people i pity are actually those sour grapes who keep coming back to this thread to make a fool out of themselves with lies and nonsense.

not becos of sour grape or they jealous of what you buy, its becos of your howlian, lau gui kor (shit whole pant) and stupidness that offend many others. even gateway owners find you disgusting for letting their name down. hope someone kick you out of the gate after collecting the keys.

k00L
13-10-14, 12:59
Marina One price of $3000 is more than 100% higher than FH property located in the wrong side of CCR even though they are both in CCR. Echelon price of $2500psf is double the price of FH anchorage even though they are located in the same district. I am sure you will be able to find many of these pointless example in other districts to amuse yourself

Give me an example where a new condo is 100% more expensive than a new EC in the same district

k00L
13-10-14, 13:02
Your inability to understand the difference between EC and condo is obvious..so please stop making a fool out of yourself trying to talk about valuation.

If you can find someone willing to sell 5% below that they pay for J Gateway, you better grab.

5% below 17xx psf?
why not grab Lakelife which is 100% cheaper

Ringo33
13-10-14, 13:15
not becos of sour grape or they jealous of what you buy, its becos of your howlian, lau gui kor (shit whole pant) and stupidness that offend many others. even gateway owners find you disgusting for letting their name down. hope someone kick you out of the gate after collecting the keys.

Stop wasting time and making silly comments here

Ringo33
13-10-14, 13:21
5% below 17xx psf?
why not grab Lakelife which is 100% cheaper

The answer to your childish and pointless question is EC is not a private condominium. So please educate yourself, stop posting nonsense and troll in this thread.

Ringo33
13-10-14, 15:09
BEWARE!!

Apart from Lake Life, the area
should see more residential
developments in the future.
We anticipate more residential
sites being launched in the
Government Land Sales as the
government transforms the
area into the master-planned
Jurong Lake District. Housing
demand in this area is likely to
remain very healthy. The
government has recently
announced plans to combine
the existing Japanese Garden,
Chinese Garden and Jurong
Lake Park into a single Jurong
Lake Gardens, which will house
a new Science Centre. The
government has also revealed
that Jurong has been proposed
to site the terminal station of
the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore
High Speed Rail. Residents in
this area will not only benefit
from the improved
infrastructure and the slew of
new amenities, but also profit
from rising property prices
resulting from the growth in
the Jurong area.

Ringo33
13-10-14, 15:21
Multiple Choice

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/publications/multiple-choice

AssetRichMoneyPoor
13-10-14, 15:50
even layman knows lakelife take up rate will be healthy due to severe shortage for last many donkey years.
what's with this horrendous, lying-thru-teeth, logic-twisting loser trumpeting about?

i personally wish for a linear progression & healthy growth in Jurong but with this jinx, i do fear for the irreversible downfall created by him.

890 psf for Jurong EC good buy? 1700psf for J gateway good buy? now we know to beware of where the falling knives are!

Warren49
13-10-14, 16:04
even layman knows lakelife take up rate will be healthy due to severe shortage for last many donkey years.
what's with this horrendous, lying-thru-teeth, logic-twisting loser trumpeting about?

i personally wish for a linear progression & healthy growth in Jurong but with this jinx, i do fear for the irreversible downfall created by him.

890 psf for Jurong EC good buy? 1700psf for J gateway good buy? now we know to beware of where the falling knives are!

SG will still be a stable, slowly rising market over the long term but J Gateway will take a long long time to hit 2k psf.

http://www.straitstimes.com/st/print/2927020

I share with you guys an article in Straits Times, written on the LT constraints of SG's land and labour resources, which will result in diminishing returns on capital, and consequently a slower property market in the LT. IMHO, we are beginning to see such lowering profit trends in SG's companies in general.

Only saving grace which Dr Teh did not mention is that in a ideas-driven future economy, SG is better poised to win the talent war, as compared to other South-East Asian capitals, which may help us to remain competitive while our unproductive industries hollow out. But I don't think we can sprint clear of our neighbours anymore in the mid to long term.

AssetRichMoneyPoor
13-10-14, 16:12
SG will still be a stable, slowly rising market over the long term but J Gateway will take a long long time to hit 2k psf.

http://www.straitstimes.com/st/print/2927020

I share with you guys an article in Straits Times, written on the LT constraints of SG's land and labour resources, which will result in diminishing returns on capital, and consequently a slower property market in the LT. IMHO, we are beginning to see such lowering profit trends in SG's companies in general.

Only saving grace which Dr Teh did not mention is that in a ideas-driven future economy, SG is better poised to win the talent war, as compared to other South-East Asian capitals, which may help us to remain competitive while our unproductive industries hollow out. But I don't think we can sprint clear of our neighbours anymore in the mid to long term.

i concur. Just go thru propertyguru review on J gateway, out of the 11 reviews 8 are discouraging. I can't remember any development with such high % of -ve reviews. The basis seem to be made from price entry point.

To hit 2k psf, maybe 10-15 years time.

Ringo33
13-10-14, 16:40

Unfortunately some layman who claim to know this an that doesnt even know what EC is all about.

Unfortunately some layman also like to brag that he has got ESP to know when MND or MOF will announce cooling measure. As for J Gateway, we all know that the project was launch on the working Friday and the entire project were pretty much fully sold before CM announcement on the same day evening.

When someone has got a brain of a sheep, you better BEWARE!!

Ringo33
13-10-14, 16:45
i concur. Just go thru propertyguru review on J gateway, out of the 11 reviews 8 are discouraging. I can't remember any development with such high % of -ve reviews. The basis seem to be made from price entry point.

To hit 2k psf, maybe 10-15 years time.

That nonsensical review you are talking about was posted by troll Regulators.
And only a person with low IQ will agree with the review.

Reviewer's Overall Rating (1)
Interior / Units (1)
Exterior / Common Areas (1)
Condo Facilities (1)
Transport Links (1)
Nearby Amenities (1)
Property Management (1)
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-condo-reviews/j-gateway-21670

Obviously someone here is choking on sour grapes...BEWARE!!

AssetRichMoneyPoor
13-10-14, 16:53
That nonsensical review you are talking about was posted by troll Regulators.
And only a person with low IQ will agree with the review.

Interior / Units (1)
Condo Facilities (1)
Transport Links (1)
Nearby Amenities (1)
Property Management (1)
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-condo-reviews/j-gateway-21670

Obviously someone here is choking on sour grapes...BEWARE!!

and you are the one posting 4/5 marks and claiming it's a GEM? lol, what irony.
more "regulator" than "ringgo" reviews, what irony.
speaks of IQ, what irony again.

AssetRichMoneyPoor
13-10-14, 16:57
Unfortunately some layman who claim to know this an that doesnt even know what EC is all about.

Unfortunately some layman also like to brag that he has got ESP to know when MND or MOF will announce cooling measure. As for J Gateway, we all know that the project was launch on the working Friday and the entire project were pretty much fully sold before CM announcement on the same day evening.

When someone has got a brain of a sheep, you better BEWARE!!

you are the one cannot distinguish clearly between EC and PC, why get so worked up?
you are the one need to take leave to go showroom on weekday to buy property, why get so jealous of others who didn't?
you are the one who's brain cells are over-worked everyday talking up the west, who's to beware of shall befall?

Ringo33
13-10-14, 17:01
and you are the one posting 4/5 marks and claiming it's a GEM? lol, what irony.
more "regulator" than "ringgo" reviews, what irony.
speaks of IQ, what irony again.

Someone must be really desperate to believe is some dumb review posted by someone who obviously try to run down the project....BEWARE..dont follow the sheeps in circles.

Interior / Units (1)
Condo Facilities (1)
Transport Links (1)
Nearby Amenities (1) -
Property Management (1)

Just go thru propertyguru review on J gateway, out of the 11 reviews 8 are discouraging. I can't remember any development with such high % of -ve reviews.

Ringo33
13-10-14, 17:04
you are the one cannot distinguish clearly between EC and PC, why get so worked up?
you are the one need to take leave to go showroom on weekday to buy property, why get so jealous of others who didn't?
you are the one who's brain cells are over-worked everyday talking up the west, who's to beware of shall befall?

We know you are using multiple forum account to troll in this forum. but trust me, changing name will not make you smarter.
And that explain why you are so illogical in your thought process.

k00L
13-10-14, 20:24
The answer to your childish and pointless question is EC is not a private condominium. So please educate yourself, stop posting nonsense and troll in this thread.

Your self denial is understandable... Bought at the peak at 17xx psf in OCR, the URA index has headed downhill, Lakefront rental demand has fallen, Lakeville sales volume has stagnant, a EC that is 100% cheaper, for sake of your sanity, better to be in the state of self denial that to admit to be carrothead