PDA

View Full Version : Owners in the West beware!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

proper-t
25-10-13, 13:59
Dont divert into some kind of cheap mudslinging stun leh.

So what happen to what you said about

1) No new supply for landed property (especially detached housing)
2) 20,000??? RICH new citizen?
3) Landed property owners (Especially detached housing) have deep pocket and holding power?
4) Landed owners are not affected by TDSR because they are CASH RICH?

Divert? your exact question was "I wonder why." (see below). Did I not answer your question satisfactorily?

my post in the landed forum was not direct to you either, but someone you are always stalking me leh. I wonder why.

Since you are trying to switch topic to landed, this is a good time to broadcast URA's latest statistics :

Landed index increased from 244.9 in Q2 2013 to 245.6 in Q3 2013 !!!

Ringo33
25-10-13, 14:01
Precisely identities r unknown hence it is never my intention to hide my age. But it is ok, u r entitled to how u wan to perceive me.

My qn is:
I nvr see u rebut R33 b4. Do u deemed wat R33 has claimed & asserted to be true & fair and without malicious lies?

aiyo, dont be such a crybaby leh.

This is only a property forum, why need to tell lies, talk about reBUTTing and parents right... If you not happy just sign up a new forum account to troll loh...no one is stopping you right.

Ringo33
25-10-13, 14:02
Divert? your exact question was "I wonder why." (see below). Did I not answer your question satisfactorily?

Since you are trying to switch topic to landed, this is a good time to broadcast URA's latest statistics :

Landed index increased from 244.9 in Q2 2013 to 245.6 in Q3 2013 !!!

Detached housing fall by around 1.2% last quarter so, I am asking you.

1) No new supply of landed property (especially detached housing)
3) Landed property owners (Especially detached housing) have deep pocket and holding power?

proper-t
25-10-13, 14:05
Detached housing fall by around 1.2% last quarter so, I am asking you.

1) No new supply of landed property (especially detached housing)

Is landed property only comprised of detached?

Landed index went up didn't it ?

Landed index INCREASED from 244.9 in Q2 2013 to 245.6 in Q3 2013!!!!

hopeful
25-10-13, 14:05
Precisely identities r unknown hence it is never my intention to hide my age. But it is ok, u r entitled to how u wan to perceive me.

My qn is:
I nvr see u rebut R33 b4. Do u deemed wat R33 has claimed & asserted to be true & fair and without malicious lies?

again, what has been claimed by R33?
not trying to be evasive here

more specific.
eg
R33 claimed people hang laundry in balcony, it is factually true.
R33 claimed ministries shifting to JLD, it is factually true.
R33 claimed potential of JLD, that is an opinion. however, given the huge amount injected into JLD, it is a reasonable opinion.

mermaid
25-10-13, 14:13

more specific.
eg
R33 claimed potential of JLD, that is an opinion. however, given the huge amount injected into JLD, it is a reasonable opinion.

no worries, u hv aldy explained yrself clearly.

hopeful
25-10-13, 14:16
Didn't you call R33 'low-class' before? I guess thats the standard you judge him by then...

R33 has his good points.
He is willing to share stuff, eg like the latest feature of onemap.sg, technical knowledge and has a broad range of data sources.
Nobody can begrudge him that.

if anybody wants to learn from R33, irritate him alot, then he will show all his sources just to backup his arguments :p
Then u have more databases to study the property market :)

weak point of course, is easily distracted from the point he is trying to bring across to fellow forummers.
I think all can recognise his weakpoint.

do i still think R33 as 'low class'? lets just say, online forum manners leave alot to be desired.

hopeful
25-10-13, 14:27
wah, a long break from all the pollution posts and counterposts :)

Simi
25-10-13, 14:52
i am starting to think all of u are women... argue that time, can pull out all the details that happened eons ago, like it just happened 5 mins ago like dat....
:)

onglai san

scary hor
last time got people said to me

Difficult to live with but unable to live without
So before you get to marry her, open 2 eyes big big
After married, close one eye with the other eye looking outside :p:D:cheers1:

mermaid
25-10-13, 15:07
onglai san

scary hor

tsk, tsk, tsk ... little boy liddat discredit females.
becos of oni 1 quarrelsome gal & many quarrelsome boys, tis thread --> husbands of wives, beware! :banghead:

onglai
25-10-13, 15:25
onglai san

scary hor

my mother oso tell me... things women say can only listen half...
so mermaid say she 70, shd be about 35 years...
and if she say don't want, just omit the first half....

lol

Simi
25-10-13, 15:27

lol

LOL...my mother also said the same thing lei :cool::cool:

hopeful
25-10-13, 15:29
lol

a lot of guys kena rotan because of this lousy advice le.

Simi
25-10-13, 15:39

That's is for "run lion"

Mother's advise is on the wife part la :D

mermaid
25-10-13, 15:41

lol

LOL...my mother also said the same thing lei :cool::cool:

my dad got tell me, guys oni believe 50% of wat gals tell them, so u can twirl them round yr fingers. :p

he oso tell me, guys r curious yet dense animals. when u tell them something, dun feed them wif all the info 1 whole shoot. the more u play hide & seek wif them, the more confused they will become! :tongue3:

hahahah! :D

onglai
25-10-13, 15:41

......... really? maybe coz my mother is a woman..must listen half of wat she said too..

things women say, (can only) listen (half) ....

Simi
25-10-13, 15:49
my dad got tell me, guys oni believe 50% of wat gals tell them, so u can twirl them round yr fingers. :p

he oso tell me, guys r curious yet dense animals. when u tell them something, dun feed them wif all the info 1 whole shoot. the more u play hide & seek wif them, the more confused they will become! :tongue3:

hahahah! :D

funny how come our father tells us things wan( I dont do that to my own children)

he used to say women are greedy lot...got to pamper them and take care of family well if want to "run lion"

Gosh that's why ended up with a few properties :doh::doh:

and also must know how to "jin kong" the in laws :p:cool:

mermaid
25-10-13, 15:53
hey, I suddenly realized onglai & simi r poor in maths.
if women oni tell u 50% of actual, den I shd be 140yo iso 35yo! :eek: :scared-1:

Simi
25-10-13, 15:59
hey, I suddenly realized onglai & simi r poor in maths.
if women oni tell u 50% of actual, den I shd be 140yo iso 35yo! :eek: :scared-1:

Man are logical..140years old...wu ko leng bo ? hahaha

only woman can thought of that !!! :tongue3:

mermaid
25-10-13, 16:01
Man are logical..140years old...wu ko leng bo ? hahaha

only woman can thought of that !!! :tongue3:

but 35yo!!!
Im so matured & wise.... wu ko leng bo?!?!
hahaha :D

Simi
25-10-13, 16:04
but 35yo!!!
Im so matured & wise.... wu ko leng bo?!?!

sayang saying la

you 70, you throw the key

you 35, I throw the key :tongue3::tongue3:

mermaid
25-10-13, 16:10
sayang saying la

you 70, you throw the key

you 35, I throw the key :tongue3::tongue3:

70 is juz a random number tat came to my mind when I replied yr post. ok la, fwen fwen I tell u the truth, Im 46yo tis yr :o

Simi
25-10-13, 16:15
70 is juz a random number tat came to my mind when I replied yr post. ok la, fwen fwen I tell u the truth, Im 46yo tis yr :o

Sayang

thank you for taking me as a fwen fwen
so at 46...we leave the keys on the table lor...L O L :cool::cool:

Simi
25-10-13, 16:17
My apology to Ringo33, the Thread starter

for making this thread into a Talk c Sing song

Sorry

teddybear
25-10-13, 16:58
Since I have been dragged in, I need to say a few words.
Europe Environment Agency (EEA) published a report which concludes that people living within 5km of refineries and petrochemical plants suffered from health problems originating from these heavy industry plants and this findings is distinct and statistically significant.
Your insurance test is not valid because it goes against the fact uncovered and reported by the EEA.

Do you think I will believe EEA who is an authoritative figure and is a non-profit body whose integrity and honesty is non-assailable that did this report or I believe insurance companies who is only interested in their own profits (they can pass down costs to those people who buy insurance)?

well, what misleading info on JLD/JG represented by R33 are there?
rental yield & capital appreciation of JG?
ministries shifting to JLD?
more infrastructure, like NTF hospital coming up?
JG 1day sell out as compared to others?

as for pollution, i used insurance as a test. why does insurance companies say life and health insurance is same in East and West?

does anybody want to dispute this: smoker in east have higher insurance premiums than non-smoker in west
does anybody want to dispute this: younger drivers have higher insurance premiums than older drivers.
so insurance companies have already been shown to discriminate based on lifestyle habits and age. and i am pretty sure they will discriminate based on address too if it affects their bottomline, contrary to what teddy might say.

as mention b4, insurance companies love it when people lied, whether lying by omission or by commission. if no claim, they keep ur premiums. when u claim, that's when they say u lied. reject ur claim and/or return ur past premiums.

teddybear
25-10-13, 17:07
R33 claimed that people living within 1km of the refineries, incinerators, chemical manufacturing plants and other heavy industry plants have no bad health effect from these plants' pollution VS people living far away from these heavy industry pollution plants.
This has been proven to be false by US EPA report and Europe EA report.
Yet he insisted his above statement is true and that US EPA and Europe EA reports are rubbish!

So, do you consider him to be making misleading statements and lies OR you are telling us that US EPA and Europe EA reports released by their respective US and Europe govt statutory boards are lying in their reports?
WHO do you believe? R33 or US EPA and Europe EA?

more specific.
eg

mermaid
25-10-13, 17:21
Yet he insisted his above statement is true and that US EPA and Europe EA reports are rubbish!

WHO do you believe? R33 or US EPA and Europe EA?[/SIZE]

nvm la, if hopeful feels tat wat R33 said was factual, non malicious, juz be it. afterall he is entitled to his own beliefs ma. anyway we hv said wat we ought to say, prove wat was necc, so I guess our conscience is clear.
better dun be too angered over him or tis thread else wait our lives r shortened becos of it I tink is sibeh bohua.

ouch! I've juz discovered 10 more strand of grey hair today! :mad:

teddybear
25-10-13, 17:25
No lah, I am opposite mah. I enjoy the fun of bashing, but I only bash people who tell lies and mislead statements by exposing their lies with FACTS... :rolleyes:

If got people for me to bash, I lagi happy, can live longer and healthier life... :p

nvm la, if hopeful feels tat wat R33 said was factual, non malicious, juz be it. afterall he is entitled to his own beliefs ma. anyway we hv said wat we ought to say, prove wat was necc, so I guess our conscience is clear.
better dun be too angered over him or tis thread else wait our lives r shortened becos of it I tink is sibeh bohua.

looks! I juz discovered 10 more strand of grey hair today! :mad:

mermaid
25-10-13, 17:27
No lah, I am opposite mah. I enjoy the fun of bashing, but I only bash people who tell lies and mislead statements by exposing their lies with FACTS... :rolleyes:

If got people for me to bash, I lagi happy, can live longer and healthier life... :p

:eek: :scared-1: 原来你才是真正的千年老妖! :scared-3:

hopeful
25-10-13, 17:39
Since I have been dragged in, I need to say a few words.
Europe Environment Agency (EEA) published a report which concludes that people living within 5km of refineries and petrochemical plants suffered from health problems originating from these heavy industry plants and this findings is distinct and statistically significant.
Your insurance test is not valid because it goes against the fact uncovered and reported by the EEA.

Do you think I will believe EEA who is an authoritative figure and is a non-profit body whose integrity and honesty is non-assailable that did this report or I believe insurance companies who is only interested in their own profits (they can pass down costs to those people who buy insurance)?

dear teddy,
does smoker in the east actually have higher premiums that non-smoker in the west?
if different, why not make the premiums the same? then insurance companies can make more money from non-smokers.

the findings of Europe EA, US EPA does not contradict the insurance companies. Singapore is too small. what affects Jurong residents will affect Marine Parade residents.
Hence life and health premiums are the same islandwide.

hopeful
25-10-13, 17:42

ouch! I've juz discovered 10 more strand of grey hair today! :mad:

u seems to attach the word malicious to R33.
However u dont seem to attach it to DKSG.

what have R33 misrepresented regarding JLD/JG?
i have given several options, yet no response on your side.

hopeful
25-10-13, 17:43

then bash DKSG la :)
from 4xx unit sold in SV to become 500+.

mermaid
25-10-13, 18:00
u seems to attach the word malicious to R33.
However u dont seem to attach it to DKSG.

cos I dun feel he did it wif deliberate intent.

what have R33 misrepresented regarding JLD/JG?
i have given several options, yet no response on your side.

wat ever nids to be proved has been proven by many. there is no nid for me to warrant further evidence. anyway, u alrdy hv yr own verdict, whatever I say will not change how u view him.

hopeful
25-10-13, 18:06
if R33 did not mislead in an attempt to hard-sell, do u tink there will be so many buay song ppl coming in to criticise? how come I dun see other projects being targeted/put down as jailat as here?

I admit tat many of us has gone overboard, missing the point & start to turn wat it seems like a healthy debate into personal attacks & finally now a war between the east & west.

However, like wat many of us hv pointed out previously, we hv nothing against JG or residents of the west. neither did we deny the future potential development in JLD.

As to y so many ppl r here to bash R33, I suppose he shd examine & reflect on his behaviour in this forum.

mermaid you very funny, u said we didnt deny the potential development of JLD, yet u accused R33 of misleading.

leaving aside from the fact that you cannot accept that JG can achieve rental yield 4-5%.
how does R33 mislead forummers about JLD/JG?

a few examples from your memory cannot ar?

mermaid
25-10-13, 18:15
mermaid you very funny, u said we didnt deny the potential development of JLD, yet u accused R33 of misleading.

leaving aside from the fact that you cannot accept that JG can achieve rental yield 4-5%.
how does R33 mislead forummers about JLD/JG?

a few examples from your memory cannot ar?

since we r moving at different frequencies, lets agree to disagree :)

hsifreffup
25-10-13, 18:20
He is willing to share stuff, eg like the latest feature of onemap.sg, technical knowledge and has a broad range of data sources.
Nobody can begrudge him that.

What is so unique about someone, in this case, Ringo33, sharing stuff? This is a forum after all.

if anybody wants to learn from R33, irritate him alot, then he will show all his sources just to backup his arguments :p
Then u have more databases to study the property market :)

Do you irritate others alot to learn? Suggesting it as a learning process is beyond my mere mortal ability to comprehend.

Of course, credit should be given when it is due. At times, his posts (as do many others) do encourage me to conduct my own research by asking the relevant questions, for example, does all perceived good projects (AKA projects which sell out during preview) do well in the long run?

weak point of course, is easily distracted from the point he is trying to bring across to fellow forummers.
I think all can recognise his weakpoint.

Strange, if not incomplete, definition for "weak point". You clearly forgot his constant harassment and accusations.

hopeful
25-10-13, 18:21
since we r moving at different frequencies, lets agree to disagree :)

enlighten me can. just a few examples la. previously simi/onglai say our memory very good. now all forget liao ar? :)

i hate to be kept in the dark about R33's maliciousness. i seek enlightenment le :)

mermaid
25-10-13, 18:24
Strange, if not incomplete, definition for "weak point". You clearly forgot his constant harassment and accusations.

it is not juz harassment and accusations. he is rude, provocative & derogative as well :47:

enlighten me can. just a few examples la. previously simi/onglai say our memory very good. now all forget liao ar? :)

cannot, I charge :tongue3:

i hate to be kept in the dark about R33's maliciousness. i seek enlightenment le :)

dun worry, 不知者无罪.

hopeful
25-10-13, 18:25
cos I dun feel he did it wif deliberate intent.

it is easy to be wary of people who disagree with you, oppose you strongly. if you happen to meet people like R33 in real life, they are not dangerous to you.

people like DKSG is the more dangerous kind, will befriend people and lie with impunity, making the people next to him unwary until he slip a knife to them.
Unfortunately he didnt anticipate that the figure he quoted would be fact-checked weeks later.

mermaid
25-10-13, 18:29
it is easy to be wary of people who disagree with you, oppose you strongly. if you happen to meet people like R33 in real life, they are not dangerous to you.

people like DKSG is the more dangerous kind, will befriend people and lie with impunity, making the people next to him unwary until he slip a knife to them.
Unfortunately he didnt anticipate that the figure he quoted would be fact-checked weeks later.

I do agree tat R33 is not cunning enuff! haha! :D Im sure most if not all of the opposition forummers will agree wif me :p
as for dksg, I do not know him personally or well enuff to pass my judgement :2cents:

hopeful
25-10-13, 18:47
What is so unique about someone, in this case, Ringo33, sharing stuff? This is a forum after all.

Well, if u can just check the no of silent readers in the forum.....
R33 has no need to share his knowledge. I think he is expert enough to no need to learn from other forumers here,.

Do you irritate others alot to learn? Suggesting it as a learning process is beyond my mere mortal ability to comprehend.

It depends. Sometimes have to act subservient to learn, sometimes have to challenge to learn. Teachers come in all temperament.

Of course, credit should be given when it is due. At times, his posts (as do many others) do encourage me to conduct my own research by asking the relevant questions, for example, does all perceived good projects (AKA projects which sell out during preview) do well in the long run?

That is his weak point as well.

teddybear
25-10-13, 19:34
You are not answering my question lei! :rolleyes:

Just take it that I don't care how insurance companies charges because they are immaterial to me.

Let me requote what I wrote previously:
R33 claimed that people living within 1km of the refineries, incinerators, chemical manufacturing plants and other heavy industry plants have no bad health effect from these plants' pollution VS people living far away from these heavy industry pollution plants.

Let me repeat my question in a more straight forward way in case you don't understand: :rolleyes:
Do you think US EPA and Europe EA reports are lying or R33 is lying when he claimed that:
"people living within 1km of the refineries, incinerators, chemical manufacturing plants and other heavy industry plants have no bad health effect from these plants' pollution VS people living far away from these heavy industry pollution plants." (since what he claimed is totally opposite of what are reported by US EPA and Europe EA) :p

dear teddy,
does smoker in the east actually have higher premiums that non-smoker in the west?
if different, why not make the premiums the same? then insurance companies can make more money from non-smokers.

the findings of Europe EA, US EPA does not contradict the insurance companies. Singapore is too small. what affects Jurong residents will affect Marine Parade residents.
Hence life and health premiums are the same islandwide.

So, do you consider him to be making misleading statements and lies OR you are telling us that US EPA and Europe EA reports released by their respective US and Europe govt statutory boards are lying in their reports?
WHO do you believe? R33 or US EPA and Europe EA?

Ringo33
25-10-13, 19:39
teddy, ask you many time before.

1) Did the US EPA or the Europe EA report states that air pollution from refinery and incinerators are confine to 15km radius?

YES OR NO?

2) Beside refinery and incinerator, did the US EPA and EEA report mentioned anything about pollution from shipping vessel as will as fumes from airplane.

Yes or NO.

Please let, wait till neck very long liao. How come not reply. YES OR NO only what.

Ringo33
25-10-13, 19:41
I do agree tat R33 is not cunning enuff! haha! :D Im sure most if not all of the opposition forummers will agree wif me :p
as for dksg, I do not know him personally or well enuff to pass my judgement :2cents:

please stop bitching about others leh. If you have something to comment about Jurong Lake District, please come forward, or else go to coffeeshop section of this forum to thread a thread to fantasize on yourself and your accomplishment.

mermaid
25-10-13, 22:53
please stop bitching about others leh. If you have something to comment about Jurong Lake District, please come forward, or else go to coffeeshop section of this forum to thread a thread to fantasize on yourself and your accomplishment.

hmmm ... let me try to recall the derogative adjective tat u hv used to descibe me:

bootlicker
low self estem
tua pao sian
hao lian
no confidence
no money
con woman
filthy
despicable
and the latest one, bitch.

tsk,tsk, tsk ... r u really short of substantive points to bring yr arguements across tat u nid to resort to such belittling terms?

hsifreffup
25-10-13, 23:33
Well, if u can just check the no of silent readers in the forum.....
R33 has no need to share his knowledge. I think he is expert enough to no need to learn from other forumers here,.

I fail to see the relation between number of silent readers and Sage Ringo33 sharing his profound wisdom, if that is what you mean.

Sharing is his prerogative. If he is such an expert (citation please) to have no need to share, why do it? The fact is, he shared and so did many others on this forum. Are you insinuating he is special because he shared more?

It depends. Sometimes have to act subservient to learn, sometimes have to challenge to learn. Teachers come in all temperament.

Challenge to learn is a great leap from irritate to learn. I am glad you lowered your tone on this.

Sure, teachers come in all temperament, but I cannot imagine being taught by this guru who:
- exercises double standard
- harasses
- makes wild accusations
- deliver opinions as facts (definitely in another thread)
- misrepresent facts (definitely in another thread)
- hurl rude remarks

Since you seem to enjoy being taught by this "expert", all the best.

That is his weak point as well.

Then I hope you will be more comprehensive in future. As it stands, it undermines objectivity about your analysis of Ringo33 in post 3007 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=440703&postcount=3007), which in turn lowers my perception of you "being true and fair and without malicious lies". A gentle reminder, you see, lying can be achieved by omission.

Ringo33
26-10-13, 00:25
I fail to see the relation between number of silent readers and Sage Ringo33 sharing his profound wisdom, if that is what you mean.

Sharing is his prerogative. If he is such an expert (citation please) to have no need to share, why do it? The fact is, he shared and so did many others on this forum. Are you insinuating he is special because he shared more?

Challenge to learn is a great leap from irritate to learn. I am glad you lowered your tone on this.

Sure, teachers come in all temperament, but I cannot imagine being taught by this guru who:
- harasses
- makes wild accusations
- hurl rude remarks

Then I hope you will be more comprehensive in future. As it stands, it undermines objectivity about your analysis of Ringo33 in post 3007 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=440703&postcount=3007), which in turn lowers my perception of you "being true and fair and without malicious lies". A gentle reminder, you see, lying can be achieved by omission.

So pufferfish, whats your opinion about the potential for Jurong Lake District? Or are you more interested to talk about Ringo33?

And these? Perhaps trolls of same colors will not be able to tell each other apart.

Good try for using fake account PUFFERFISH.

- harasses
- makes wild accusations
- hurl rude remarks

Ringo33
26-10-13, 01:05
hmmm ... let me try to recall the derogative adjective tat u hv used to descibe me:

bootlicker
low self estem
tua pao sian
hao lian
no confidence
no money
con woman
filthy
despicable
and the latest one, bitch.

tsk,tsk, tsk ... r u really short of substantive points to bring yr arguements across tat u nid to resort to such belittling terms?

You are really one vicious women....and why am I not surprise.

Ok, since R33 is very free tonight, I shall entertain you this troll.

1) Bootlicker - Yes, you are booklicker of DKSG who will echo what he say. His dislike about J Gateway, you dislike J Gateway, he say over price, you say over price. To the extend of over committing by saying J Gateway price has already factor in ALL of Jurong Lake District future potential. When DKSG say Bishan Sky Vue is good, you say Bishan Sky Vue is good. So when I ask you, do you think Sky Vue will have better potential than J Gateway. You start to play tai chi and give all sort of nonsensical excuses.

2) Low self esteem - Why start a thread to ask about other's ages in a social forum and then decided not to disclose yours? Is this not a sign of low self esteem?

When I noticed you asking about GST for condo maintenance fee, i ask if you just bought your first private property. You play tai chi, reply with all sort of trolling excuses and personal attack. Honestly if you have been paying your maintanence every quarter, then you wont be asking this sort of question

3) Tua Pau Sian - You talk like an expert giving "Investment Advice" but when I ask you about the details, you play tai chi and reply with all sort of trolling excuses.

4) No confindence - After all the big talk about how great is Bishan over Jurong, you dont even have the confident to say that Sky Vue will have better capital appreciation than J Gateway.

5) Despicable - Go around talking about people parents is good enough reason to be given a **DOUBLE BITCH SLAP** and **Pinch NOSE**

If you wish to troll here, I shall troll with you. So please dont act like a fool going around KPKB and Cry Father Cry Mother..

mermaid
26-10-13, 01:28
hahaha! tis is indeed very entertaining! 1.30am see tis funny post how to sleep?!

ahem, after looking at yr 造句, I suddenly realised I nid to go back to pri sch to brush up my vocab liao :D

btw, dun anyhow used the word *pinch nose* if u failed to catch onglai's meaning when he 1st wrote it hor! cos u changed his original meaning liao I found it very hilarious! :D

& btw, dun bitch here slap there leh ... Being more uncivilised doesnt make one more righteous & less malicious :2cents:

& btw, y u forget to 造句 on no money (inflora thread), filthy & con ppl (my age thread), haolian (numerous threads)?? :D

tonite cont'd to construct yr 造句 tmr teacher mermaid wake up liao will come in to check them huh :D

Ringo33
26-10-13, 01:40
hahaha! tis is indeed very entertaining! 1.30am see tis funny post how to sleep?!

ahem, after looking at yr 造句, I suddenly realised I nid to go back to pri sch to brush up my vocab liao :D

btw, dun anyhow used the word *pinch nose* if u failed to catch onglai's meaning when he 1st wrote it hor! cos u changed his original meaning liao I found it very hilarious! :D

& btw, dun bitch here slap there leh ... Being more uncivilised doesnt make one more righteous & less malicious :2cents:

& btw, y u forget to 造句 on no money (inflora thread), filthy & con ppl (my age thread), haolian (numerous threads)?? :D

tonite cont'd to construct yr 造句 tmr teacher mermaid wake up liao will come in to check them huh :D

No Money? That was a reminder to you that buying a RCR property is not such a big deal, so please dont blow it out of proportion by telling us how mighty it is compare to OCR. Especially coming from someone who havent even collect keys.

And btw, I forgot to add Teddybear as one of your bootlicking client.

hsifreffup
26-10-13, 09:34
So pufferfish, whats your opinion about the potential for Jurong Lake District? Or are you more interested to talk about Ringo33?

My opinion? Moderate risk.

Ironically, I have no interest in talking about you although I will like to see an evaluation of you, one that is hopeful-ly "true and fair and without malicious lies".

And these? Perhaps trolls of same colors will not be able to tell each other apart.

Good try for using fake account PUFFERFISH.

Refer to my response (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=440666#post440666) to hopeful. Do you want to dispute that?

Ringo33
26-10-13, 10:38
My opinion? Moderate risk.

Ironically, I have no interest in talking about you although I will like to see an evaluation of you, one that is hopeful-ly "true and fair and without malicious lies".

Refer to my response (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=440666#post440666) to hopeful. Do you want to dispute that?

You should perhaps evaluate your own bias and double standard judgement first before talking about others.

mermaid
26-10-13, 11:18
No Money? That was a reminder to you that buying a RCR property is not such a big deal, so please dont blow it out of proportion by telling us how mighty it is compare to OCR. Especially coming from someone who havent even collect keys.

And btw, I forgot to add Teddybear as one of your bootlicking client.

dun twist yr words in an attempt to hide yr shameful post hor! :hell-hath-no-fury:
Im still waiting for yr 造句 on yr assertion of me having no money leh.
y u dun dare to justify?
U tink u hide inside other threads to insult ppl others will not find out meh?

Come out! Dun be a coward! I help u dig out the post liao!

Actually why waste time on RCR? RCR is not exact CCR, like some half past size region, and yet you want to be so how lian in this forum.

Actually no money just buy OCR loh why must suffocate yourself to buy tiny apartment in RCR?

dear disciple hopeful :p
based on wat Rev R33 hv written abv, I derived the following conclusion.
1. Buying rcr is a waste of time.
2. Buy tiny apartment means ppl hv no money.

And wat does "no money just buy ocr loh" means to u?
Shd I conclude tat ocr owners hv no money? U live n vested in ocr rite? Perhaps u r in a better position to enlighten me on tis.

being an ardent follower of R33 teachings & sharings, do u fully agree without doubt tat:
1. R33 assertions above does not present a true & fair view of the financial ability of both rcr & ocr owners?
2. The nature of R33 claims r malicious in substance?

Do u wan to dispute on the above claims?
Do u agree wif my assertion tat R33 is a bias & vindictive person who distorts facts which render his opinions as not true & fair?

Appreciate u will shed some lights & illuminate me on the above :)

hsifreffup
26-10-13, 12:01
You should perhaps evaluate your own bias and double standard judgement first before talking about others.

Please go ahead and point out my bias and double standard, quote them like I have yours. Go on. Enlighten me.

Ringo33
26-10-13, 12:08
Please go ahead and point out my bias and double standard, quote them like I have yours. Go on. Enlighten me.

Any troll dick and harry can sign up a fake account to call himself a "judge".

So please dont waste time trying to act like you are some BAO GONG in this forum demand others to explain this or that.

hsifreffup
26-10-13, 12:25
Any troll dick and harry can sign up a fake account to call himself a "judge".

So please dont waste time trying to act like you are some BAO GONG in this forum demand others to explain this or that.

Thank you, I take it you have nothing to support your accusations (as usual) except personal attacks.

I guess this is the gold standard of a so-called "expert" who is "willing to share stuff" with everyone using this forum.

Ringo33
26-10-13, 12:34
Thank you, I take it you have nothing to support your accusations (as usual) except personal attacks.

I guess this is the gold standard of a so-called "expert" who is "willing to share stuff" with everyone using this forum.

Any troll in this forum can set up a new account to demand to be treated like a JUDGE.

So PUFFERFISH, please stop acting like you are the authority or BAO GONG demanding this and that in this forum.

vratenza
27-10-13, 13:03
The LTA masterplan which was announced recently indicated that both ERL and JRL will be completed around 2021 to 2025, so I am not sure if we should believe LTA or someone who know someone who work for somebody.

Fact (not from someone who work for anybody):
- ERL been announced since 2008 Masterplan?
- ERL already underwent 2-3 rounds of soil investigation along the whole line.
- Preliminary tenders have been called.
- JRL?
- maybe LTA will hold back ERL just to make sure JRL completes the same time...or else there is nothing to "BEWARE" for the "Western Dragon"

vratenza
27-10-13, 13:41
31 litres is not a lot.
lets say the volume of air in a bedroom = 4*4*3 * 1000=48000 liters air.
it would only increase oxygen content like (48000*21% + 31*90%)/48031 = 21.04%
the effect you are feeling is more like placebo effect.

Hi hopeful

thank you for the information

these guys were doing marketing quite aggressively some years ago
that's where I got started

Classic........ best analogy for the JG story.....:rolleyes:

Hi hopeful

thank you for the information

these guys (JG developer plus help from Government propaganda machinary) were doing marketing quite aggressively some years ago
that's where I got started

Ringo33
27-10-13, 15:04
Fact (not from someone who work for anybody):
- ERL been announced since 2008 Masterplan?
- ERL already underwent 2-3 rounds of soil investigation along the whole line.
- Preliminary tenders have been called.
- JRL?
- maybe LTA will hold back ERL just to make sure JRL completes the same time...or else there is nothing to "BEWARE" for the "Western Dragon"

ERL was first mentioned in early 2000s in the Masterplan2001. See link.
Preliminary tender for engineering studies have been called, tender for construction is still a long way.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/gallery/images/2001YearXConceptPlanA3.pdf

Ringo33
27-10-13, 15:32
Taken from SSC.

Westgate Mall coming to you in Dec 2013
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1377961_10151942577157040_1364426468_n.jpg

JEM office tower all light up reading to welcome MND BCA and AVA in 2014
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1384115_10151942586842040_818728787_n.jpg

NTF Hospital, coming to you in 2015

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1378137_10151942590167040_1643042165_n.jpg

vratenza
27-10-13, 15:39
why so? I was told that at any one time there are at least 1000 mega ships around Singapore. And from the many picture of the east coast sea view I posted, the ships seem to appear on every picture I can find of east coast sea view and they are consistently and evenly spread out along the entire southern coast line 24/7/365. And according to what I read, shipping vessel emission are poorly regulated and they are all using bunker oil (dirty oil as they call it)

So if are you living somewhere 2 to 3km from these big shipping vessel chimney that is blowing out huge amount of fume, how can the air quality be good?

Correct me if I am wrong (real world physics...not what you mind think is happening):

The ships come to Singapore via 2 main channels: from the east via the south china sea and from the west via straits of malacca. All ultimately end up in Tuas container port once all the shifting is done. Yes/No?

When a ship is travelling to a destination, it will be full steam ahead.

When a ship approaches the destination, it will slow down.

So a ship passing by the east coast and southern coast from South China Sea will be travelling at higher speed compared to when it is approaching the Tuas Container Port. Yes/No?

So according to laws of physics.....more time will be spent in a given area if the ship is travelling at slower speed....which equals to more emission along the western Singapore.

I have not even start factoring in the dead slow low efficiency (read more pollutant) engine speed when the ship start its approach to the berth. Also add in the 2-4 tug boats chugging out diesal exhaust and soot manoeuvring the the ship into place.

Turn around time for each container ship can be anything from hours to days.

Upon leaving....please reverse the berthing process....and you get double your exposure to ship pollutants.

Allthepies
27-10-13, 15:59
Ringo33: Any idea when government going to launch the tender for the alfesco dining along science Centre? Cant wait for the plan to materialise :)

Hope more plots in JLD to be released in 2014 :)

Ringo33
27-10-13, 16:01
Correct me if I am wrong (real world physics...not what you mind think is happening):

The ships come to Singapore via 2 main channels: from the east via the south china sea and from the west via straits of malacca. All ultimately end up in Tuas container port once all the shifting is done. Yes/No?

So a ship passing by the east coast and southern coast from South China Sea will be travelling at higher speed compared to when it is approaching the Tuas Container Port. Yes/No?

So according to laws of physics.....more time will be spent in a given area if the ship is travelling at slower speed....which equals to more emission along the western Singapore.

I have not even start factoring in the dead slow low efficiency (read more pollutant) engine speed when the ship start its approach to the berth. Also add in the 2-4 tug boats chugging out diesal exhaust and soot manoeuvring the the ship into place.

Upon leaving....please reverse the berthing process....and you get double your exposure to ship pollutants.

When ships are still at sea, be it near or far from port, its engine will still be running, its only when they berth at port that they will switch to auxiliary engine. In future ship might be able to switch to electricity supply from port, hence engine will be shut down.

Tuas port is around 15km away from Jurong residential area, shipping route where vessel passing through our southern coast line are just shipping just 2km away from the coast.

vratenza
27-10-13, 16:04
ERL was first mentioned in early 2000s in the Masterplan2001. See link.
Preliminary tender for engineering studies have been called, tender for construction is still a long way.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/gallery/images/2001YearXConceptPlanA3.pdf

So the JRL will be even further down the time line....yes/no?

Ringo33
27-10-13, 16:10
Ringo33: Any idea when government going to launch the tender for the alfesco dining along science Centre? Cant wait for the plan to materialise :)

Hope more plots in JLD to be released in 2014 :)

Before they can call for any tender, science center will need to vacant out first and the earliest I was told will be around 2020.

So assuming it takes 3 years to build the new science center, the earliest they could call for tender will be 2016/7. I believe this will be done in tandem with the tender for the theme park.

Next years, I think government might call tender for the integrated bus interchange which is located right next to J Gateway and Westgate.

Ringo33
27-10-13, 16:16
So the JRL will be even further down the time line....yes/no?

Not necessary. Thomson Line and Downtown line were announced later than ERL, but its construction already started.

And I think there is an urgency on the government side to get all the MRT line up running or else they will lose their credibility. JRL will have to be developed in tandem with Tengah district.

vratenza
27-10-13, 16:17
When ships are still at sea, be it near or far from port, its engine will still be running, its only when they berth at port that they will switch to auxiliary engine. In future ship might be able to switch to electricity supply from port, hence engine will be shut down.

Tuas port is around 15km away from Jurong residential area, shipping route where vessel passing through our southern coast line are just shipping just 2km away from the coast.

I believe you mentioned that a few times. But what I detailed explain why there will be an increased exposure to ship pollutants near to the destination rather than in transit.

hopeful
27-10-13, 16:32

does ur questions also applies to the port near to NUS/NUH ? yes/no?
is this why employers prefer to hire foreign grads vs locals grads because less brain-damaged? yes/no?

a person must be a retard to stay in the polluted west? yes/no?
a person must be a retard to work in polluted west? yes/no?
over the years, a retarded couple begets retarded children in the polluted west? yes/no?

Ringo33
27-10-13, 16:34
I believe you mentioned that a few times. But what I detailed explain why there will be an increased exposure to ship pollutants near to the destination rather than in transit.

Not necessary. If you look at google map, the area around the port is actually quite empty, its the "holding area" near the ports that is packed with ships.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5720/jkbq.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5030/2gw3.jpg

stalingrad
27-10-13, 17:11

Air quality in Singapore is not good. You can't deny it and it makes no difference where you live, given how small the country is. Ships on the high sea in the east (ECP) are hardly moving. You could see them just sit there for days, weeks, if not months. So, it would be silly to argue they produce less pollution than ships in port. And most of the pollution they produce affect more Orchard than the west of Singapore.

If you really worry about air quality, you should consider moving out of the country, rather than moving to a "clean" part of the country. There is no such place in Singapore.

That said, I must admit that Singapore is a lot cleaner than countries such as China, where a whiff of bad air could instantly make you dizzy in cities like Tianjin and Beijing.

proper-t
27-10-13, 17:38
Not necessary. If you look at google map, the area around the port is actually quite empty, its the "holding area" near the ports that is packed with ships.

Why is it you omitted the holding areas near Jurong/Tuas? Imagine how much worse it will become once the ports are consolidated at Tuas?

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b566/proper-t/holdingareajurong_zps2a2c1a53.jpg

Allthepies
27-10-13, 17:54
Phew lucky nobody stayed at Jurong Island.. phew

D5 and D15 worst affected....

Only those staying inside the central nature reserve is safe...

Ringo33
27-10-13, 18:36
Why is it you omitted the holding areas near Jurong/Tuas? Imagine how much worse it will become once the ports are consolidated at Tuas?

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b566/proper-t/holdingareajurong_zps2a2c1a53.jpg

Thats because I have got a brain and I use it to think why there are so many ship around tuas when there is no port near by, then I found out that those are sand barges carrying sands for the tuas reclamation.

:D

Simi
27-10-13, 18:41
One of my favourite place for Sunday leisure
The Omni Theatre

Close for Renovation Works

Re Opening in May 2014

proper-t
27-10-13, 19:12
Thats because I have got a brain and I use it to think why there are so many ship around tuas when there is no port near by, then I found out that those are sand barges carrying sands for the tuas reclamation.

Perhaps your brilliant brain can tell us how these barges move about? By the sheer force of your mind?

Ringo33
27-10-13, 19:16
Perhaps your brilliant brain can tell us how these barges move about? By the sheer force of your mind?

NO, I am not interested to entertain such childish and pointless question.

proper-t
27-10-13, 19:22
NO, I am not interested to entertain such childish and pointless question.

No need to shout...No? Why?

I seriously wonder whether you have any toes left as you keep shooting yourself.

Anyone here will know that by answering it, you acknowledge the constant pollution from ALL the barges or tugboats lingering in that area. This is far worst than a ship sailing pass you.

Anyway, this will be the state of things to come once the container ports are relocated and all the ships come streaming in....

astroboy8681
27-10-13, 19:46
Someone's idiocy is remarkable beyond redemption... Lmao

Now bring up sand barges... Cracking

Ringo33
27-10-13, 20:19
Very soon we are going to start talking about air pollution from Tuas Naval Base and Raffles Marina.

proper-t
27-10-13, 21:20
Very soon we are going to start talking about air pollution from Tuas Naval Base and Raffles Marina.

All thanks to the forumer who started it below. The West folk have much to thank him for.

How 16 ships create as much pollution as all the cars in the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ars-world.html

Ringo33
27-10-13, 21:38
All thanks to the forumer who started it below. The West folk have much to thank him for.

why dont you do us a favor. Can you please find us some article that touch on the air pollution caused by sand barges.

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Singapore-Sand-from-Cambodia-9.jpg

While you are at it, you might as well include air pollution from Raffles Marina yacht, navel base, fish boat border patrol etc because you are most likely to want to ask about that later on.

vratenza
27-10-13, 21:46

How do the billions of tonnes of crude oil and processed petroleum products get in and out of Jurong Island and Bukom?:doh:

Clue: mega ships

vratenza
27-10-13, 21:47
why dont you do us a favor. Can you please find us some article that touch on the air pollution caused by sand barges.

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Singapore-Sand-from-Cambodia-9.jpg

While you are at it, you might as well include air pollution from Raffles Marina yacht, navel base, fish boat border patrol etc because you are most likely to want to ask about that later on.

See reply above:doh:

Ringo33
27-10-13, 22:00
How do the billions of tonnes of crude oil and processed petroleum products get in and out of Jurong Island and Bukom?:doh:

Clue: mega ships

1) We dont process billion of tonnes of crude oil in Singapore, and the number of LCC that berth in Singapore is pale in comparison to the number of container ship that stop over in Singapore.

2) Jurong Island and Bukom is not part of Tuas port consolidation plan, so I am not sure what exactly you are talking about.

Ringo33
27-10-13, 22:01

vratenza
27-10-13, 22:05
Air quality in Singapore is not good. You can't deny it and it makes no difference where you live, given how small the country is. Ships on the high sea in the east (ECP) are hardly moving. You could see them just sit there for days, weeks, if not months. So, it would be silly to argue they produce less pollution than ships in port. And most of the pollution they produce affect more Orchard than the west of Singapore.

If you really worry about air quality, you should consider moving out of the country, rather than moving to a "clean" part of the country. There is no such place in Singapore.

That said, I must admit that Singapore is a lot cleaner than countries such as China, where a whiff of bad air could instantly make you dizzy in cities like Tianjin and Beijing.

Does it mean that if the whole Singapore gets some and varied degree of pollution means we should all give up?

Japan nuclear leak exposes the whole Japan to elevated environmental radiation....means they should not stay clear of ground zero?

proper-t
27-10-13, 22:05

I forgot that you can move sand barges with your mind......but for normal barge owners, they have to rely on more conventional methods. Nice fumes by the way..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/S9_OfpcpMPI/AAAAAAAAiZM/qqkW-R2Sa7o/s1600/IMG_2877m6.jpg

Ringo33
27-10-13, 22:11
I forgot that you can move sand barges with your mind......nice fumes by the way..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Vxu_tx5NynY/S9_OfpcpMPI/AAAAAAAAiZM/qqkW-R2Sa7o/s1600/IMG_2877m6.jpg

Did you see the sand barge at the background? ROTFLOL!!! :D

btw, the tugboat in the picture is HUGE...must be blowing out 10 times more toxic fumes than container ship.

Before you get too crazy about tug boat, do remember that these tug boat and sand barges will very soon be swimming around east coast coast line. :D

vratenza
27-10-13, 22:13
1) We dont process billion of tonnes of crude oil in Singapore, and the number of LCC that berth in Singapore is pale in comparison to the number of container ship that stop over in Singapore.

2) Jurong Island and Bukom is not part of Tuas port consolidation plan, so I am not sure what exactly you are talking about.

1) you conveniently attribute those ships off the western port limits to nothing but sad barges. I am just reminding you the information you conveniently left out.

2) look at the map you yourself posted. Entrance to the proposed Tuas Container Port is just next to the western border of the Jurong Island where the crude carriers dock. These carriers have to pass by the western port limits to reach Bukom as well.

proper-t
27-10-13, 22:16
Did you see the sand barge at the background? ROTFLOL!!! :D

btw, the tugboat in the picture is HUGE...must be blowing out 10 times more toxic fumes than container ship.

Before you get too crazy about tug boat, do remember that these tug boat and sand barges will very soon be swimming around east coast coast line. :D

Thanks for reminding the readers here about all the container ships that are going to descend on the Tuas port in as early as 10 yrs time.

Readers, remember who to give credit to for enlightening us all.

How 16 ships create as much pollution as all the cars in the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ars-world.html

Ringo33
27-10-13, 22:24
1) you conveniently attribute those ships off the western port limits to nothing but sad barges. I am just reminding you the information you conveniently left out.

2) look at the map you yourself posted. Entrance to the proposed Tuas Container Port is just next to the western border of the Jurong Island where the crude carriers dock. These carriers have to pass by the western port limits to reach Bukom as well.

I was merely replying to the below post saying that the west has its shipping vessel "holding area" as majority of those ship around that area are sand barges working on land reclamation, reclamation activities will stop when the port is complete.

Most ship will pass through straits of melacca though the west side of Singapore, the only difference is that, 15km away from residential estate in Jurong, or 2km away from the coast line of East Coast. Trust you are smart enough to see the difference.

Ringo33
27-10-13, 22:27
Thanks for reminding the readers here about all the container ships that are going to descend on the Tuas port in as early as 10 yrs time.

Readers, remember who to give credit to for enlightening us all.

[/I][/I]

You should please stop all these nonsense about READERS this READERS that because its very annoying and do you really think you have got audience who are interested in reading what you are asking? :doh: Perhaps the troll will find them exciting.

proper-t
27-10-13, 22:31
R33, if you can move sand barges with your mind, these containers will be a piece of cake for you.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/ahh3e.jpg

Unfortunately poor ol' PSA has to depend on 8000 container trucks to move these everyday.

Oh yah, these 8000 trucks (or even significantly more if they plan to expand the new port capacity) are going to descend on Tuas too right ?

Ringo33
27-10-13, 22:33
R33, if you can move sand barges with your mind, these containers will be a piece of cake for you.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/ahh3e.jpg

Unfortunately poor ol' PSA has to depend on 8000 container trucks to move these everyday.

Oh yah, these 8000 trucks (or even significantly more if they plan to expand the new port capacity) are going to descend on Tuas too right ?

go catch some sleep, you need to work tomorrow.

proper-t
27-10-13, 22:43
go catch some sleep, you need to work tomorrow.

Oh dear, someone must be feeling tired. I do hope you haven't been taxed too hard.

A lot of forumers here depend on you for their weekend entertainment.

Some people here even like to irritate you just to get info.

teddybear
27-10-13, 23:25
Didn't Europe EA report says very harmful to stay within 5km of refineries, chemical plants, incinerators etc and you are better off more than 7km away from these source (the further the better)?

Either you are lying or Europe EA report is lying? So who is lying? Don't expect me to believe Europe EA report is lying right? Then must be you who are lying! :scared-1:

Ringo33
27-10-13, 23:54
Didn't Europe EA report says very harmful to stay within 5km of refineries, chemical plants, incinerators etc and you are better off more than 7km away from these source (the further the better)?

Either you are lying or Europe EA report is lying? So who is lying? Don't expect me to believe Europe EA report is lying right? Then must be you who are lying! :scared-1:

Did EEA or US EPA report states that air pollution from refineries, chemical plants, incinerators etc is confined to 15km radius?

Did EEA or US EPA report also include emission from shipping vessels and airplane as harmful air pollution?

hopeful
28-10-13, 00:07
are all those pollutants only carcinogens?
are any of them mutagens ?
does any of them cause birth defects?
does any of them slow down brain developments?

the "only pollution in Jurong is dangerous, the rest of singapore are safe" camp seems to focus only on health, life span of adults.

lets focus on babies and children.
proper-t mentioned undergrads spent only 3-4 years in NUS, so not much damaged.
how about the babies and children who lived and studied in Jurong for 20 years? being young, lower body mass, they are more vulnerable to the pollutants than the NUS undergrads.

the question:
would their brain function, their intelligence, their body growth be adversely affected by the accumulation of toxic chemicals in their body?

since "the "only pollution in Jurong is dangerous, the rest of singapore are safe" have painted the picture that the chemicals are highly toxic, it is only logical to assume such.

so Jurong-ers
1) will have lower intelligence level.
2) will have lower income level
3) will have more health problems.
4) will have more health expenditure.
5) will have shorter working life
6) will have shorter life span
compared to the rest of singapore population.

lower income level, more health expenditure, shorter working life would lead to lower expenditure on their childrens education.
Their children, already suffering from slow brain development, will suffer further from the decreased expenditure in their education.
and so the cycle continues to the next generation.

taken to the logical conclusion:
one Jurong retard couple will beget Jurong retard children. yes/no?

hopeful
28-10-13, 00:33

Just take it that I don't care how insurance companies charges because they are immaterial to me.

Let me repeat my question in a more straight forward way in case you don't understand: :rolleyes:
Do you think US EPA and Europe EA reports are lying or R33 is lying when he claimed that:
"people living within 1km of the refineries, incinerators, chemical manufacturing plants and other heavy industry plants have no bad health effect from these plants' pollution VS people living far away from these heavy industry pollution plants." (since what he claimed is totally opposite of what are reported by US EPA and Europe EA) :p

actually how insurance charges is material.
can ask why smoker in east have higher premium than non-smoker in west.
then you will know more about the nature of risk.
if dont understand how insurance charges, it is like teaching the blind how to see.

all 3 are lying.
US EPA, Europe EA, R33 are understating the distance of safe zone.

I think stalingrad have mentioned this before. You are trying to have ur cake and eat it.
US EPA, Europe EA, Singapore NEA are all govt agencies.
why believe US EPA and not Singapore NEA?
why claim that Singapore NEA has sensors placement wrong etc? because NEA data goes against your logic?

Now that Fukushima has occured, the japan government tell you it is safe to live beyond 20km of the plant. do you want to live at the 21km mark from the plant?
you dont right?
so now u trust US EPA, Europe EA, but dont trust Singapore NEA and Japan ministry of environment.
Kind of cherry picking isnt it, but it is understandable.

we tends to suffer from confirmation bias.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
central psi readings is similar to west psi readings, this is against your beliefs, so you say NEA is wrong, and have sensors at wrong location.

US EPA, Europe EA say further away is safe, this fits your beliefs, since the place you stay is far away from west, so you say US EPA, Europe EA is correct.

Always be aware of confirmation bias.

proper-t
28-10-13, 00:51
Regardless of confirmation bias, the fact remains that PSI figures only tells part of the story so be mindful when you compare PSI figures across different districts.

From NEA website
http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/nea/apps/fcd_...aspx#FAQ_50968 (http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/nea/apps/fcd_faqmain.aspx#FAQ_50968)

The 24-hour PSI index system adopted by Singapore is based on continuous measurements of five key air pollutants in the air (PM10, ozone, sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide). The index is based on average values taken over a 24-hour period in accordance with the United States Environmental Protection Agency guidelines. The index is not a composite index and is based on the pollutant that has the highest concentration over a 24-hour period. During haze, the pollutant that records the highest concentration is PM10.

The 3-hour PSI is computed based on the 3-hour average PM10 concentrations because PM10 is the pollutant with the highest concentration in the event of haze. We introduced hourly reporting of the 3-hour PSI during the 1997 smoke haze episode to give the public additional information on the current air quality situation as it varies from hour to hour. Since 20 Jun 2013, NEA has been reporting the 3-hour PSI readings round the clock every hour. The 3-hour PSI is not used to determine the health advisory.

Implications:

24 hr PSI is NOT a composite - which means is that it is based on the highest concentration of ONE pollutant measured by that station in that particular location. What this means is that other pollutants may be higher in certain districts with lower PSI readings but it will NOT be reflected in the PSI readings as long as that one pollutant is still the highest.

Rough example

West :
PM10 average index is 28 but SO2, CO and NO2 are all around 27. The PSI will be 28.

North :
PM10 average index is 30 but SO2, CO and NO2 are around 10, the PSI will be 30.

People in the West may be breathing in less PM10 but much more SO2, CO and NO2.

Unless you display the data to show the actual readings of all pollutants, the PSI readings may not accurately reflect the total amount of pollutants in your district.

For 3-hour PSI readings, it is clearly stated that they only base it on PM10 readings so you will not know how SO2, CO or NO2 you are breathing in even if it is higher than PM10 levels.

hopeful
28-10-13, 00:57

alamak, i forget my teacher's lesson. he told me all girls are pretty, beautiful and gorgeous. there are no ugly girls.
so ok la, everybody is special because they share.

regarding him being an expert, i dont how to tell you this gently, but i will try ok. sometimes only a genius can recognise another genius.

there are many approaches to getting the teacher to pass on his knowledge.
1) irritate the teacher.
2) challenge the teacher.
3) brown nose the teacher.
3) be humble to the teacher. i am currently using this approach towards you, hopefully this is the right approach and you have something to teach me.

- harasses
- makes wild accusations
- hurl rude remarks

thank you for your kind concern. i take my lessons wherever i can. For example, whenever i see a beggar, the beggar is teaching me this lesson "dont be poor like me". in a way, beggars are my teacher too. when i see my teacher can see 4 national anthem, i also follow the teacher to sing more than 1 national anthem.

i think you missed out a post where i mentioned that his manners left a lot to be desired. i think thats a catch-all ba? does this increase your perception to me now?

hopeful
28-10-13, 01:20
dear disciple hopeful :p
based on wat Rev R33 hv written abv, I derived the following conclusion.
Appreciate u will shed some lights & illuminate me on the above :)

KNS, i response to your post #3000, but you never respond to my post #3037 and want to charge me for somemore.
u not only super-evasive ( u successfully evaded capture by men for 70 years, that my dear, is a supreme achievement )
but you also super-calculative also :).

u answer what misrepresentations of JG/JLD first.

hopeful
28-10-13, 01:33
Regardless of confirmation bias, the fact remains that PSI figures only tells part of the story so be mindful when you compare PSI figures across different districts.

we have argue about pollution for so many pages, cut and paste so many pictures, link to this and that reports.
Sure people like to score points against R33, but pollution is real only for Jurong-ers.

is Jurong children going to be less intelligent than East Coast children?
is Jurong children going to be more sickly than East Coast children?
What do the "only pollution in Jurong is dangerous, the rest of Singapore is safe" camp thinks?

afterall, with the coming consolidation of port activities in Tuas, more negative effects are going to affect the Jurong children, which will put them at a disadvantage to the rest of island's children.

eng81157
28-10-13, 09:49
we have argue about pollution for so many pages, cut and paste so many pictures, link to this and that reports.
Sure people like to score points against R33, but pollution is real only for Jurong-ers.

is Jurong children going to be less intelligent than East Coast children?
is Jurong children going to be more sickly than East Coast children?
What do the "only pollution in Jurong is dangerous, the rest of Singapore is safe" camp thinks?

afterall, with the coming consolidation of port activities in Tuas, more negative effects are going to affect the Jurong children, which will put them at a disadvantage to the rest of island's children.

i'm not going to talk about the nonsensical claims of R33 - cremation emitting pollutants comparable to that of refineries, airports being comparable to heavy industries in pollution emission, etc

to answer your questions - there is no local epidemiological study to suggest so. till now, arguments are based on inferences from secondary data and scientific principles.

secondly, even if there was a study done, there are too many environmental factors that would add noise to the final result and i believe that any data collected would be useless.

mermaid
28-10-13, 10:06
u answer what misrepresentations of JG/JLD first.

instead of accusing u of being a bang kar lee, salong peng lai peng kee, I will give u the benefit of the doubt tat you are getting muddleheaded as claims towards u increases.

yr post #3037 demanded evidence on R33's maliciousness. please do not twist yr original query into JG/JLD misrepn.

Definition of malice - evil intent on the part of a person who commits a wrongful act injurious to others.

which part of the following is not malicious in nature?

Actually why waste time on RCR? RCR is not exact CCR, like some half past size region, and yet you want to be so how lian in this forum.
Actually no money just buy OCR loh why must suffocate yourself to buy tiny apartment in RCR?

if u feel tat R33 is not malicious, r u telling me tat:
1. I bought a unit in rcr, so Im wasting my time? Yes/No?

2. Previously he claimed tat Im jealous of him, I told him I bought a rcr high flr unit near mrt at a $ below $1400psf, y shd I be jealous of him? he accused me of being haolian. So Im haolian in tis stance? Yes/No?

3. When he learnt tat I hv bought a mm, he accused me of having no money & resorted to suffocating myself? So mm buyers r poor ppl? Yes/No?

4. He told me tat no money buy ocr, so all ocr owners r poor? Yes/No?

u not only super-evasive ( u successfully evaded capture by men for 70 years, that my dear, is a supreme achievement )
you also super-calculative also :).

aren't u not equally pot calling kettle black? besides being extra super calculative, yr post is highly virulent & full of sarcasms ( u successfully evaded capture by men for 70 years, that my dear, is a supreme achievement) so expired & left on the shelf = achievement?

hopeful
28-10-13, 10:14
instead of accusing u of being a bang kar lee, salong peng lai peng kee, I will give u the benefit of the doubt tat you are getting muddleheaded as claims towards u increases.

yr post #3037 demanded evidence on R33's maliciousness. please do not twist yr original query into JG/JLD misrepn....

thank you for giving me the benefit of doubt.
i am indeed getting muddle-headed. the whole exchange started from#2948 & #2959.

i am meaning to say
"well, what misleading info on JLD/JG represented by R33 are there?
JG 1day sell out as compared to others?"

thanks for the correction.

mermaid
28-10-13, 10:47
thank you for giving me the benefit of doubt.
i am indeed getting muddle-headed. the whole exchange started from#2948 & #2959.

i am meaning to say
"well, what misleading info on JLD/JG represented by R33 are there?
JG 1day sell out as compared to others?"

thanks for the correction.

np, young ppl can be muddle headed too. so now u r trying to tell me tat u hv forgotten to lodge a query on whether R33 has misrep JG/JLD rite?

Im sure u r familiar with the concept of first in first out, or rather, 1st come, 1st serve.
So being a fair & calculative person, I will expect u to answer my query in post #3053 & #3106 1st, after which I will answer yr qn in post #3107 :47:

Ringo33
28-10-13, 10:58
Mermaid, a gentle reminder

You are really one vicious women....and why am I not surprise.

Ok, since R33 is very free tonight, I shall entertain you this troll.

1) Bootlicker - Yes, you are booklicker of DKSG who will echo what he say. His dislike about J Gateway, you dislike J Gateway, he say over price, you say over price. To the extend of over committing by saying J Gateway price has already factor in ALL of Jurong Lake District future potential. When DKSG say Bishan Sky Vue is good, you say Bishan Sky Vue is good. So when I ask you, do you think Sky Vue will have better potential than J Gateway. You start to play tai chi and give all sort of nonsensical excuses.

2) Low self esteem - Why start a thread to ask about other's ages in a social forum and then decided not to disclose yours? Is this not a sign of low self esteem?

When I noticed you asking about GST for condo maintenance fee, i ask if you just bought your first private property. You play tai chi, reply with all sort of trolling excuses and personal attack. Honestly if you have been paying your maintanence every quarter, then you wont be asking this sort of question

3) Tua Pau Sian - You talk like an expert giving "Investment Advice" but when I ask you about the details, you play tai chi and reply with all sort of trolling excuses.

4) No confindence - After all the big talk about how great is Bishan over Jurong, you dont even have the confident to say that Sky Vue will have better capital appreciation than J Gateway.

5) Despicable - Go around talking about people parents is good enough reason to be given a **DOUBLE BITCH SLAP** and **Pinch NOSE**

If you wish to troll here, I shall troll with you. So please dont act like a fool going around KPKB and Cry Father Cry Mother..

hopeful
28-10-13, 11:00
np, young ppl can be muddle headed too. so now u r trying to tell me tat u hv forgotten to lodge a query on whether R33 has misrep JG/JLD rite?

Im sure u r familiar with the concept of first in first out, or rather, 1st come, 1st serve.
So being a fair & calculative person, I will expect u to answer my query in post #3053 & #3106 1st, after which I will answer yr qn in post #3107 :47:

hehe, as slippery as ever :)
my question post #3107 was but a repeat of #2959, which has not been replied. oh, u did give the example of rental yield 4-5% (example provided by me btw), which u disbelieve is achievable by Jurong MM units. perhaps other MM owners can educate Mermaid?
once again
""well, what misleading info on JLD/JG represented by R33 are there?
JG 1day sell out as compared to others?""

dont tell me you want me to answer first before you answer post #3110 :) which is a repeat of #3107 which is a repeat of #2959.

mermaid
28-10-13, 11:00
Mermaid, a gentle reminder

u r once again reminded to keep yr mouth shut when others r voicing out their opinions and respond only when specifically summoned to do so.

Ringo33
28-10-13, 11:01
i'm not going to talk about the nonsensical claims of R33 - cremation emitting pollutants comparable to that of refineries, airports being comparable to heavy industries in pollution emission, etc

to answer your questions - there is no local epidemiological study to suggest so. till now, arguments are based on inferences from secondary data and scientific principles.

secondly, even if there was a study done, there are too many environmental factors that would add noise to the final result and i believe that any data collected would be useless.

are you saying you believe in gospel but you think that gospel might not be true?

Ringo33
28-10-13, 11:06
u r once again reminded to keep yr mouth shut when others r voicing out their opinions and respond only when specifically summoned to do so.

Didnt know trolls has emotion and will get angry. Perhaps this troll has forgotten that Ringo33 is the TS of this wonderful and informative thread, and now Justice BAO KONG is demanding that TS to shut up?

ROFLOL!!! :D

http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/Justice_Bao_QingTian_BaoZheng.jpg

Ringo33
28-10-13, 11:08

perhaps you should learn to shut your month and stop commenting on things which you are clueless.

Like saying an accountant can do a better job as MC chairman than people from other professions, EASILY!!....

ROTFLOL x 10 !!!! :D

hopeful
28-10-13, 11:11

what does the arguments say?
kind of scary right? the cocktail of carcinogenic, teratogenic, mutagenic chemicals being spewed into the air and breath/absorbed by the foetus, baby, child for years and years.

no studies have been done and i think no studies will ever be done for political expediency. because if it turns out that Jurong-ers children are at a disadvantaged compared to the rest of the island's children....it is a minefield allright.

thank you for replying.

logically speaking, foetus, babies, young children are more vulnerable to enviromental pollution.
how can the "only pollution in Jurong is dangerous, the rest of Singapore is safe" camp thinks that only adults will be affected, but not the foetuses and children in Jurong.
are they going to say the Jurong children will be at a disadvantage as compared to the rest of the island's children.
or will they only say IQ lower only 1-3 points lower won't matter much, it is only statistical noise, other factors more important etc.

mermaid
28-10-13, 11:16
hehe, as slippery as ever :)

seems like u r addicted to making wild accusations of others under the heavy influence of yr master. but I do not blame u, cos I do not hv high expectation of u in the 1st place.

my question post #3107 was but a repeat of #2959, which has not been replied. oh, u did give the example of rental yield 4-5% (example provided by me btw), which u disbelieve is achievable by Jurong MM units. perhaps other MM owners can educate Mermaid?
once again
""well, what misleading info on JLD/JG represented by R33 are there?
JG 1day sell out as compared to others?""

I tot u do not lack the basic intellectual ability to infer wat I have told R33 earlier on & refrain from asking repeated qn on why I found his "opinions" on JG rental yield misleading.
well, seems like I cannot run away from the fact tat I hv to ended up being branded as a faulty cassette recorder once again.

A conservative rental yield of 5% for JG is not applicable for those mm bought at $17xxpsf.
Eg, if order for a high floor mm of $800k to fetch a 5% rental, it has to be tenanted at $3300.
Is this amt reasonable?

Now tat I hv answered u, can u please dun be evasive and answer my 2 backlog qns? dun ever tink u can run away without answering cos I forgot to tell u tat I hv super gd memory as well :tongue3:

Ringo33
28-10-13, 11:21
seems like u r addicted to making wild accusations of others under the heavy influence of yr master. but I do not blame u, cos I do not hv high expectation of u in the 1st place.

I tot u do not lack the basic intellectual ability to infer wat I have told R33 earlier on & refrain from asking repeated qn on why I found his "opinions" on JG rental yield misleading.
well, seems like I cannot run away from the fact tat I hv to ended up being branded as a faulty cassette recorder once again.

A conservative rental yield of 5% for JG is not applicable for those mm bought at $17xxpsf.
Eg, if order for a high floor mm of $800k to fetch a 5% rental, it has to be tenanted at $3300.
Is this amt reasonable?

Now tat I hv answered u, can u please dun be evasive and answer my 2 backlog qns? dun ever tink u can run away without answering cos I forgot to tell u tat I hv super gd memory as well :tongue3:

siao liao, Justice BA:simmering: is angry liao...ROFLOL!!!

mermaid
28-10-13, 11:23
Didnt know trolls has emotion and will get angry. Perhaps this troll has forgotten that Ringo33 is the TS of this wonderful and informative thread, and now Justice BAO KONG is demanding that TS to shut up?

ROFLOL!!! :D

http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/Justice_Bao_QingTian_BaoZheng.jpg

tink u r mistaken. I hv nvr been angry wif u. Rather Im amused by u instead. do u noe, u really got me very interested to meet u up in real life. Im very interested to find out if u will really give me 2 tight slaps & pinch my nose onot! muahahaha :D

eng81157
28-10-13, 11:24
what does the arguments say?
kind of scary right? the cocktail of carcinogenic, teratogenic, mutagenic chemicals being spewed into the air and breath/absorbed by the foetus, baby, child for years and years.

no studies have been done and i think no studies will ever be done for political expediency. because if it turns out that Jurong-ers children are at a disadvantaged compared to the rest of the island's children....it is a minefield allright.

thank you for replying.

logically speaking, foetus, babies, young children are more vulnerable to enviromental pollution.
how can the "only pollution in Jurong is dangerous, the rest of Singapore is safe" camp thinks that only adults will be affected, but not the foetuses and children in Jurong.
are they going to say the Jurong children will be at a disadvantage as compared to the rest of the island's children.
or will they only say IQ lower only 1-3 points lower won't matter much, it is only statistical noise, other factors more important etc.

well, there is a safe zone between heavy industries and residential areas. i'm sure that the wind doesn't only blow in one direction - towards jurong.

as i've said before, fumes from streets and second smokers would present a more imminent danger.

Ringo33
28-10-13, 11:28
tink u r mistaken. I hv nvr been angry wif u. Rather Im amused by u instead. do u noe, u really got me very interested to meet u up in real life. Im very interested to find out if u will really give me 2 tight slaps & pinch my nose onot! muahahaha :D

yes, this is more like it. Just stick with trolling, talking nonsense and you will be fine.

mermaid
28-10-13, 11:29
yes, this is more like it. Just stick with trolling, talking nonsense and you will be fine.

dun side track. so when r u meeting me? I hv more nonsense to show u in real life wor! HA!

Ringo33
28-10-13, 11:30
well, there is a safe zone between heavy industries and residential areas. i'm sure that the wind doesn't only blow in one direction - towards jurong.

as i've said before, fumes from streets and second smokers would present a more imminent danger.

since you are believer of gospel who think gospel might not be true, do you think its wrong for government to build churches in Jurong?

hopeful
28-10-13, 11:30

Is this amt reasonable?

alamak, we both faulty tape players.
i point out rental yield for you to attack because i know you will attack that point.
you give ur calculation, u say cannot. i give my calculation, i say can le.
you up the standard already le. from 4-5% to become 5%.

other than rental yield, what other misleading facts abt JLD/JG.
already have told you to set aside the rental yield in some post previously.

Ringo33
28-10-13, 11:32
dun side track. so when r u meeting me? I hv more nonsense to show u in real life wor! HA!

when you collect your keys to your 1st property, organize an open house and invite everyone from forum to visit your RCR apartment. I am sure many sua koo OCR property owners will be very keen to see what is all hyping is about.

hopeful
28-10-13, 11:34

i have try pointing out to teddy repeatedly.
life/health premium for smoker in east is higher than life/health premium for non-smoker in the west.

hopeful
28-10-13, 11:36

wah biang. mermaid and r33 can finally become couple. a match made in heaven indeed. :)

mermaid
28-10-13, 11:43
i point out rental yield for you to attack because i know you will attack that point.

the abv shows tat u r a scheming & cunning person who attempts to manipulate ppl's actions to behave in yr desired manner.
shame on u! still hv a cheek to criticise dksg -_-

you up the standard already le. from 4-5% to become 5%.

was it u being calculative or hv I upz my std? R33 mentioned conservatively 4-5% mah, hence nothing wrong wif me using 5% wor.
Just like if u tell me Lady A is pretty & slim, there is nothing wrong if I convey to ppl Lady A is slim wor. such omission does not tantamount to misleading others, no?

you give ur calculation, u say cannot. i give my calculation, i say can le.

I dun agree wif yr unrealistic projections but I do respect yr disillusions :tongue3:

So now, can u please answer my 2 backlogs qn? I do not wan to resort to hanging pig's head & splashing dog's blood on yr nick hor! :47:

mermaid
28-10-13, 11:48
wah biang. mermaid and r33 can finally become couple. a match made in heaven indeed. :)

y? zealous? envy?
u wanna meet up wif him as well so tat u can officially pray teacher learn skills ar?
be sure to call us along hor, we will be yr witnesses!

mermaid
28-10-13, 11:50
when you collect your keys to your 1st property, organize an open house

wah! y u wanna enter my ppty? :scared-4:

Im very, very, very conservative & shy one leh :ashamed1: :ashamed1: :ashamed1:

PS: fm yr post above I can reckon tat u r a very old fashioned, conservative & stuck in the mud person :D

hopeful
28-10-13, 12:33
y? zealous? envy?
u wanna meet up wif him as well so tat u can officially pray teacher learn skills ar?
be sure to call us along hor, we will be yr witnesses!

not jealous nor envious. happy for you.

just like i told the other forummer, there are many ways to learn.
there are also many ways to capture a gals heart.

previously, the men efforts to sweet-talk you failed.
the men who know you better (ie know u r calculative), presented spreadsheet analysis why 2 is better than 1 also failed.

now we know, the more a guy irritate you, the more you will be attracted to him.

mermaid
28-10-13, 12:44
not jealous nor envious. happy for you.

just like i told the other forummer, there are many ways to learn.
there are also many ways to capture a gals heart.

previously, the men efforts to sweet-talk you failed.
the men who know you better (ie know u r calculative), presented spreadsheet analysis why 2 is better than 1 also failed.

now we know, the more a guy irritate you, the more you will be attracted to him.

u dun tink by fabricating such preposterous lies abt me u can tarnish my long established reputation.

u dun tink by using such tactics u can manipulate my reactions.

as much as u may perceived yrself as being successful in the past playing mind games to make a fool out of others, u r unlucky to meet someone who specialise in mind reading.

& u dun naively tink tat juz becos u sidetrack into trying to match make for me, u can run away fm the backlogs qns tat u owe me.

hopeful
28-10-13, 13:05
the abv shows tat u r a scheming & cunning person who attempts to manipulate ppl's actions to behave in yr desired manner.
shame on u! still hv a cheek to criticise dksg -_-

thank you for your backhanded praise. & dksg got caught in a lie of his own making. and do you blame me for catching him out?

........I dun agree wif yr unrealistic projections but I do respect yr disillusions :tongue3:
So now, can u please answer my 2 backlogs qn?

i already said besides the rental yield which we have both agree to disagree, in what other way has R33 mislead/misrepresent the potential of JLD/JG.

mermaid
28-10-13, 13:25
thank you for your backhanded praise.
so u r disputing on my assertion tat u r a scheming & cunning person?

dksg got caught in a lie of his own making. and do you blame me for catching him out?

no one is blaming u on exposing him for providing incorrect fact data. he is wrong in tat aspect, be it unintentionally or with careful deliberation.

i already said besides the rental yield which we have both agree to disagree, in what other way has R33 mislead/misrepresent the potential of JLD/JG.

still hv others but I tink we will ended up with a conclusion to agree to disagree, hence there is no nid to waste time digging up past data or dwell further.
so now I dun owe u any doubts.
can u answer my qn liao?

hsifreffup
28-10-13, 21:51
alamak, i forget my teacher's lesson. he told me all girls are pretty, beautiful and gorgeous. there are no ugly girls.
so ok la, everybody is special because they share.

Your case of Ringo33's "good point" (link (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=440703&postcount=3007)) being his willingness to share stuff is flimsy. Now you contend everyone is special because they share? Newsflash, no one is special because they are willing to share in a public forum where every single post originated from someone sharing something (quality of post is another matter altogether). Is sharing not the purpose of a forum? Or is it a "good point" only when Lord Ringo33 shares?

regarding him being an expert, i dont how to tell you this gently, but i will try ok. sometimes only a genius can recognise another genius.

Wow, indirectly inferring yourself a genius in the same line. Great try. Now please offer some evidence to back up your opinion of why Ringo33 is an expert on a genius level. Oh, you don't have to be gentle.

there are many approaches to getting the teacher to pass on his knowledge.
1) irritate the teacher.
2) challenge the teacher.
3) brown nose the teacher.
3) be humble to the teacher.

I guess you persist in your way to learn, irritate to learn. That's fine, it's your entitlement. Do note that this is a public forum and it is in the best interest of everyone to keep it civil (that means not irritating others to me).

i am currently using this approach towards you, hopefully this is the right approach and you have something to teach me.

Thank you for your humility. Well then, I hope, after all these posts, you have learn to offer a "true and fair and without malicious lies" review of your beloved Ringo33.

thank you for your kind concern.

You are most welcome.

i take my lessons wherever i can. For example, whenever i see a beggar, the beggar is teaching me this lesson "dont be poor like me". in a way, beggars are my teacher too. when i see my teacher can see 4 national anthem, i also follow the teacher to sing more than 1 national anthem.

Ah, I am very impressed you take learning so seriously. To think I always thought you were rather selective of who you learn from (link (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=300631&postcount=239)). Did I misread or have Ringo33's double standards rubbed off on you?

i think you missed out a post where i mentioned that his manners left a lot to be desired. i think thats a catch-all ba? does this increase your perception to me now?

Oh dear, I always thought manners mean "a socially acceptable way of behaving" (link (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Manners)). Enlighten me, oh the great self-declared genius, which of those in my list are issues directly related to manners/behaviour (there are a few, I give you that) and which are issues directly related to content/character.

The way I see it, you may want to update your "catch-all" phrase. Or, how about taking a little of your time to learn a new one? Thus, have my perception of you increased now? No, and sadly, it went down.

Ringo33
28-10-13, 22:30
Just a reminder

Any troll in this forum can set up a new account to demand to be treated like a JUDGE.

So PUFFERFISH, please stop acting like you are the authority or BAO GONG demanding this and that in this forum.

Allthepies
28-10-13, 22:52
if dont understand how insurance charges, it is like teaching the blind how to see.

all 3 are lying.

I think stalingrad have mentioned this before. You are trying to have ur cake and eat it.
why claim that Singapore NEA has sensors placement wrong etc? because NEA data goes against your logic?

Now that Fukushima has occured, the japan government tell you it is safe to live beyond 20km of the plant. do you want to live at the 21km mark from the plant?
you dont right?
so now u trust US EPA, Europe EA, but dont trust Singapore NEA and Japan ministry of environment.

central psi readings is similar to west psi readings, this is against your beliefs, so you say NEA is wrong, and have sensors at wrong location.

US EPA, Europe EA say further away is safe, this fits your beliefs, since the place you stay is far away from west, so you say US EPA, Europe EA is correct.

Well said! Well said!

Can further go read this book call "thinking fast and slow" it explains in more details how our mind works, by Nobel prize winner.

proper-t
28-10-13, 23:57
"Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothesis).[Note 1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#cite_note-1)[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#cite_note-plous233-2) People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias)"

Its funny how some people can point the finger when they themselves may be suffering from confirmation bias.

Could they be rationalizing to themselves that its actually ok to live in closer proximity to waste incinerators, oil refineries and heavy industries and favouring information that support that notion whilst ignoring all other information that point to the contrary?

Rather than delve into all this psycho analysis, it all boils down to one maxim.

You owe it to yourself to look after you and your family's health/well being in the best possible way.

If you want to persuade yourself that you have made the right call, then go ahead and believe it but its all on you.

You may be right but for others, their thinking could be - Why take the risk?

Who is right or wrong? Does it matter?

Well, if the party taking the risk is right, there is little or no impact to the other party who didn't take the risk.

However, if the party taking the risk is wrong, then there would appear to be a clear winner in this case.

The choice is yours to ponder upon.

teddybear
29-10-13, 00:19
I start off with your words to remind you of:
"Always be aware of confirmation bias."

Because of your confirmation bias, you keep assuming that insurance companies will charge fairly based on the costs that a person will bring to the insurance company.
But the fact is, insurance companies don't charge fairly. They charge based on how much they can cream maximum profits with lowest administrative costs from largest group of people (for economy of scale), and insurance always work on costs transfer from healthy to non-healthy, so there will always not be fair charges to their insuranee. In fact, insurance companies charge less premium for those with potential higher costs than lower costs, that is why it is called insurance, otherwise nobody will buy insurance since if they have to bear full costs, they might as well self-insured!
From above, it is obvious how insurance charges is NOT material in our discussion about pollution and toxic gases here!

No No, only R33 is lying because he said no health hazard regardless of how close you live to the refineries etc.
US EPA and Europe EA are not lying when they say there are significant bad health effects for a person to living in close vicinity of refineries, incinerators, chemical plants!

You said: "Now that Fukushima has occured, the japan government tell you it is safe to live beyond 20km of the plant. do you want to live at the 21km mark from the plant?
you dont right?"
Well, that is a good question indeed!
So, since NEA didn't even make a public statement whether living within how many km around Singapore refineries got health hazards or not, so what to do? You rather assume it is safe to live within 5km just because NEA didn't say anything or you want to take precaution and live far away from these refineries etc just like you probably want to live >40km from Fukushima nuclear plant rather than 21km mark right? So, we can only take authoritative and trust-worthy authorities like Europe and US govt body's reports as a guide. In fact, since Europe EA say >7km is safe, I probably will live >10km away to be safer! :p

As can be seen from above, you seem to be exhibiting significant "suffering from confirmation bias" because you just refused to accept confirmed statements/reports from US EPA and Europe EA who have best human right records in the world and showing significant efforts in environmental protection in the world vs NEA who say nothing and we don't know what is their conclusion on whether they agree with Europe EA and US EPA or not, so you are going to take their silence as meaning they disagreed and living within 5km of refineries etc are safe? :o :banghead:

all 3 are lying.

you dont right?

"Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothesis).[Note 1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#cite_note-1)[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#cite_note-plous233-2) People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias)"

Its funny how some people can point the finger when they themselves may be suffering from confirmation bias.

Could they be rationalizing to themselves that its actually ok to live in closer proximity to waste incinerators, oil refineries and heavy industries and favouring information that support that notion whilst ignoring all other information that point to the contrary?

Rather than delve into all this psycho analysis, it all boils down to one maxim.

You owe it to yourself to look after you and your family's health/well being in the best possible way.

If you want to persuade yourself that you have made the right call, then go ahead and believe it but its all on you.

Well, if the party taking the risk is right, there is little or no impact to the other party who didn't take the risk.

However, if the party taking the risk is wrong, then there would appear to be a clear winner in this case.

mermaid
29-10-13, 09:46
Ah, I am very impressed you take learning so seriously. To think I always thought you were rather selective of who you learn from (link (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=300631&postcount=239)).

oh! oh! oh! :scared-2:
I suddenly realised tat I belong to type 3 ~ those who hvn't even make a single cent! :scared-4:
no wonder R33 always accuses me of being haolian & acting like some expert in the forum!
now I noe where I stand! I hv got nothing valuable to share! next time better diam diam! :not-worthy:

sad! sad! sad! :(

Ringo33
29-10-13, 09:55

can share with us what is inside your PORTFOLIO? Ultraman stickers? :D

hopeful
29-10-13, 10:01
hmmmm, the "only pollution in jurong is dangerous, the rest of singapore is safe" campers still dont mention the effects of all the toxic chemicals, carcinogen, teratogen, mutagen on Jurong children?

I look at the dosages on medicine labels. eg, full dosage for adults, 1/2 dosage for children below age 6, 1/10 dosages for infants.
if the concentration of toxic chemicals affect adults, by right, the same concentration should affect children more right?

i only know ISA catch those who make trouble on racial and religious issues.
i didnt know ISA also catch those who say explicitly that Jurong children have more health problems, lower intelligence, than the rest of island's childrens.
Are the OOB markers in our head only or those ISA really have the OOB markers?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 10:04
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

hopeful
29-10-13, 10:22
Ah, I am very impressed you take learning so seriously. To think I always thought you were rather selective of who you learn from (link (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=300631&postcount=239)). Did I misread or have Ringo33's double standards rubbed off on you?

wow, either you go about digging the old posts or u just have a superb memory. i mean u joined in aug 2013 and u look at the aug 2012 post

i am flattered, really, i dont bluff you one.
new forummers seeking to seek nuggets of wisdom from a genius forummer. by ur own action, didnt you confirm urself that i am a genius?

or are u seeking for my own rope to hang me with, just like dksg got hanged with his own rope.

regarding double standards:
i have more than 2 standards, eg i treat myself nicest. my family 2nd nicest. business asociates 3rd nicest, relatives 4th nicest, acquantainces 5th nicest and so on... i try to be a communist at home, and capitalist outside of home.

let me drag my own name to the mud.
i lie to school-children during donation drive saying i have no money when i have $10 in the pocket.
omg, omg, omg. hopeful is such a terrible person, can even lie to school children.

mermaid
29-10-13, 10:24
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Definition of an idiot:
1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

1. Does labelling others as idiots make you any more intelligent?

2. If others r mentally retarded, why would a mentally sound person like u spent so much time in educating/lecturing them?

3. If others r idiots & I always see u arguing with them. How should I interprete the level of your intellectual ability?

proper-t
29-10-13, 11:00
can share with us what is inside your PORTFOLIO? Ultraman stickers? :D

Hopeful, care to comment on this 'high quality' post above since you have such glowing reviews of him.

hopeful
29-10-13, 11:02
.......So, we can only take authoritative and trust-worthy authorities like Europe and US govt body's reports as a guide. In fact, since Europe EA say >7km is safe, I probably will live >10km away to be safer! :p

beats me whether US EPA, Europe EA trustworthy or not. EPA say fracking is safe and groundwater is safe le.
you are like trust and dont trust Europe EA le:)
if Europe EA say it is safe, then it is safe right, living >7km or living >10km should not have any additional health benefits.

still no explanation why people who have certain lifestyle habits has higher premium?

i really do "educate" the forummers here :)
from lying by omission, lying by commission, to confirmation bias.
let me introduce new terms: psychosis & paranoia.

i dont suffer from confirmation bias. i am psychotic & paranoid.
that's why i say both EPA and EA and NEA and R33 are lying. they are understating the dangers. there is no safe place in singapore. as an example, probably singaporeans can live up to 90, however because of blanket pollution, the average life span of singaporean is 85.
(if other forummer find that the average life span of singaporean is 83 instead of 85, i thank you for the correction.please dont say i lie hor).

just think lor, what if NEA did actually conduct studies and find that Jurong-ers have more health problems and their children is a comparative disadvantage compared to other island's children, Would they publicly announced such studies?
singapore parents already so kiasu until they move to 1km within school. if jurong parents find their children iq lower compared to other parts of island's children, they probably would move out en-mass out of jurong.

hopeful
29-10-13, 11:09
Hopeful, care to comment on this 'high quality' post above since you have such glowing reviews of him.

not high quality.
quite a number of forummers to be suffering from online tourette syndrome, him included.

EBD
29-10-13, 11:13
Definition of an idiot:
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

2. If others r mentally retarded, why would a mentally sound person like u spent so much time in educating/lecturing them?

3. If others r idiots & I always see u arguing with them. How should I interprete the level of your intellectual ability?

Have pointed this out before.
He

A) doesn't think the people he is arguing with are idiots, that's why he continues
B) is so much of an idiot himself he cannot comprehend "his" signature.

I think I know which one it is.......

proper-t
29-10-13, 11:16
beats me whether US EPA, Europe EA trustworthy or not. EPA say fracking is safe and groundwater is safe le.
you are like trust and dont trust Europe EA le:)
if Europe EA say it is safe, then it is safe right, living >7km or living >10km should not have any additional health benefits.

still no explanation why people who have certain lifestyle habits has higher premium?

i really do "educate" the forummers here :)
from lying by omission, lying by commission, to confirmation bias.
let me introduce new terms: psychosis & paranoia.

i dont suffer from confirmation bias. i am psychotic & paranoid.
that's why i say both EPA and EA and NEA and R33 are lying. they are understating the dangers. there is no safe place in singapore. as an example, probably singaporeans can live up to 90, however because of blanket pollution, the average life span of singaporean is 85.
(if other forummer find that the average life span of singaporean is 83 instead of 85, i thank you for the correction.please dont say i lie hor).

just think lor, what if NEA did actually conduct studies and find that Jurong-ers have more health problems and their children is a comparative disadvantage compared to other island's children, Would they publicly announced such studies?
singapore parents already so kiasu until they move to 1km within school. if jurong parents find their children iq lower compared to other parts of island's children, they probably would move out en-mass out of jurong.

Nobody is stopping you from believing what you want. Whatever is said here won't make a difference if your beliefs have already been set.

Who has confirmation bias or is paranoid? Does it really matter?

What is of paramount importance is to ensure that you take care of yourself and your family health/well being in the best way possible.

As I have said before, the choice is yours.

For the person willing to take the risk, give a pat on your back if you are right but it would not affect people taking the opposite view.

However, if the person taking the risk is wrong, there is a clear winner and loser.

The stakes in this case, are much higher than monetary winnings.

Go ahead and ponder on your choices and by all means, reinforce it with all the favourable reports or articles you need to give yourself comfort.

However, if your decision turns out to be wrong, it is totally on you.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 11:16
Have pointed this out before.
He

A) doesn't think the people he is arguing with are idiots, that's why he continues
B) is so much of an idiot himself he cannot comprehend "his" signature.

I think I know which one it is.......

What happen to all that big talk about best and worst street in Singapore. Buying the worst house in rivervalley is better than buying the best house in jurong.

Or is this just a case of all fart no shit?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 11:18

Don't side track. What portfolio are you talking about?
Or is this all fart no shit. (Ebd)

proper-t
29-10-13, 11:20
What happen to all that big talk about best and worst street in Singapore. Buying the worst house in rivervalley is better than buying the best house in jurong.

From hopeful to you - with utmost affection...

not high quality.
quite a number of forummers to be suffering from online tourette syndrome, him included.

Tou·rette's syndrome (thttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/oobreve.gif-rhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.giftshttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif) or Tou·rette syndrome (-rhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif)
n. A severe neurological disorder characterized by multiple facial and other body tics, usually beginning in childhood or adolescence and often accompanied by grunts and compulsive utterances, as of interjections and obscenities.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 11:21
Definition of an idiot:

Tell us how an accountant can easily do a better job as chairman of mc than other profession. If you can find the answer, then you won't need to ask me what an idiot mean.

proper-t
29-10-13, 11:22
Don't side track. What portfolio are you talking about?
Or is this all fart no shit. (Ebd)

Side track?

Care to explain what the title of this thread is?

Hopeful, I don't think its only tourette's syndrome that R33 is suffering from?

Care to provide a further prognosis?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 11:22
From hopeful to you - with utmost affection...

Tou·rette's syndrome (thttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/oobreve.gif-rhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.giftshttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif) or Tou·rette syndrome (-rhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gif)
n. A severe neurological disorder characterized by multiple facial and other body tics, usually beginning in childhood or adolescence and often accompanied by grunts and compulsive utterances, as of interjections and obscenities.

This is out of your league so don't waste time. What portfolio were you talking about

Ringo33
29-10-13, 11:25
Side track?

Care to explain what the title of this thread is?

Hopeful, I don't think its only tourette's syndrome that R33 is suffering from?

Care to provide a further prognosis?

Anybody who read all your post fir the last 12 months or so will know that you have two role in this forum. As a noisey harmless guard dog at landed property forum and a troll in this thread.

proper-t
29-10-13, 11:26
This is out of your league so don't waste time. What portfolio were you talking about

Hopeful,

He seems irritated but I don't see any golden nuggets of information or knowledge forthcoming.

Care to explain your previous comment?

if anybody wants to learn from R33, irritate him alot,...

hopeful
29-10-13, 11:27
so u r disputing on my assertion tat u r a scheming & cunning person?

not disputing. because to be a scheming & cunning person requires a certain degree of intellect. that's why i say it is a backhanded compliment. (of course, there's an often used phrase low animal cunning.)
anymore negative adjectives you want to attached to me?

we both agree to disagree on JG rental yield (btw, the rental yield point was supplied by me, on top of the list, so that i can quickly put is aside).
supplied 1 point of ur own la....

hopeful
29-10-13, 11:29
Hopeful,

He seems irritated but I don't see any golden nuggets of information or knowledge forthcoming.

if that approach didnt work, perhaps you didn't irritate him enough.
perhaps another approach would be to supply him with what he request?

proper-t
29-10-13, 11:32
perhaps another approach would be to supply him with what he request?

Thanks for your endorsement to irritate him more. So if anyone accuses me of harrasment or undue pressure, I can quote your post here.

I can't wait to see what pearls of wisdom will flow from his keyboard...

hsifreffup
29-10-13, 11:36
wow, either you go about digging the old posts or u just have a superb memory. i mean u joined in aug 2013 and u look at the aug 2012 post

You do not know when I started as just another "silent reader". So make a guess.

By the way, uncovering someone's true face behind the mask? Priceless.

i am flattered, really, i dont bluff you one.
new forummers seeking to seek nuggets of wisdom from a genius forummer. by ur own action, didnt you confirm urself that i am a genius?

Umm, Mozart, sometimes I seek nuggets of wisdom from knowing what NOT to do (see beggar example (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=441331&postcount=3102)). Sure, if that grants you the (dis)illusion of being a genius, go ahead and feed on it.

or are u seeking for my own rope to hang me with, just like dksg got hanged with his own rope.

Hi Einstein, "You got caught in a lie of your own making. and do you blame me for catching you out?"

Moral of the quote? Be consistent. Learnt something yet? I know I did.

regarding double standards:
i have more than 2 standards, eg i treat myself nicest. my family 2nd nicest. business asociates 3rd nicest, relatives 4th nicest, acquantainces 5th nicest and so on... i try to be a communist at home, and capitalist outside of home.

let me drag my own name to the mud.
i lie to school-children during donation drive saying i have no money when i have $10 in the pocket.
omg, omg, omg. hopeful is such a terrible person, can even lie to school children.

Fun Fact: You exercise double/multiple standards, since at least Aug 2012 (as per your own admission above). No wonder you defended Ringo33, birds, oops, "genius" of a feather flock together.

To conclude, I gather you no longer wish to rebut my position that your original assessment of Ringo33 in this post (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=440703&postcount=3007) is unfair and bias.

Oh well, it has been a fun ride. Unlike Ringo33, you are at least willing to admit your shortcomings.

hopeful
29-10-13, 12:09
You do not know when I started as just another "silent reader". So make a guess.

know or dont know, either way, you have taken time and effort and for that i am flattered. i must have certainly made an impression, good/bad, in your mind.
i think i have posted before saying i am a small/little evil only, compared to the who are bigger evils. can you find that post for me?
No need for you to uncover, since i already uncover myself.

Hi Einstein, "You got caught in a lie of your own making. and do you blame me for catching you out?"

i dont understand about being caught in a lie. are you saying that R33 has never make any money from property investment? quick, dig out that post. dont leave me keep learning from a person who dont make $$$ from property.

Fun Fact: You exercise double/multiple standards, since at least Aug 2012 (as per your own admission above). No wonder you defended Ringo33, birds, oops, "genius" of a feather flock together.

are you saying that you treat everybody equally? as in really equally?

To conclude, I gather you no longer wish to rebut my position that your original assessment of Ringo33 in this post (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=440703&postcount=3007) is unfair and bias.

how is it unfair and biased? i have cover all bases.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 12:20
Hopeful,

Care tell us how many investment properties in your portfolio other than the landed property belongs to your parents?

proper-t
29-10-13, 12:34
Care tell us how many investment properties in your portfolio other than the landed property belongs to your parents?

Now that hopeful has enlightened all of us that you have a neurological problem, it explains a fair bit.

However, your brain problems seem more deep rooted than Tourette's as you keep demanding answers to questions which have no relation to the topic at hand

My theory is that since you have been spending every waking minute here, you have neglected your favourite forum below and the deep disappointment in not obtaining gratification is causing severe mental stress for you.

I was hoping for some sammyboy type of information. so disappointed.

Whatever the case, I suggest you see a professional quickly.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 12:40
Now that hopeful has enlightened all of us that you have a neurological problem, it explains a fair bit.

However, your brain problems seem more deep rooted than Tourette's as you keep demanding answers to questions which have no relation to the topic at hand

My theory is that since you have been spending every waking minute here, you have neglected your favourite forum below and the deep disappointment in not obtaining gratification is causing severe mental stress for you.

Whatever the case, I suggest you see a professional quickly.

Proper-T, according to your investment guru with portfolio standard, what is your opinion on the quality of forum post made by Mermaid in this thread?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 12:41

Umm, Mozart, sometimes I seek nuggets of wisdom from knowing what NOT to do (see beggar example (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=441331&postcount=3102)). Sure, if that grants you the (dis)illusion of being a genius, go ahead and feed on it.

Oh well, it has been a fun ride. Unlike Ringo33, you are at least willing to admit your shortcomings.

Fake account pufferfish, what is your opinion on the quality of forum post made by Proper-T in this thread?

mermaid
29-10-13, 12:41

no, u din, u hv yet cover R33's biasness abt me.

please do not be mistaken tat we r trying to make u accountable for R33's deeds.

We asserted tat R33 is bad and substantiate it with evidence.
U disagree tat he is not.
hence the onus now lies wif u to back up yr opinion as to why he is not bias & without malicious lies.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 12:43
Definition of an idiot:

Mermaid, whats your opinion on the quality of post made by proper-T in this thread? Do you believe he has got a portfolio of investment properties under his belt or do you think he is just blowing hot air?

proper-t
29-10-13, 12:44
Proper-T, according to your investment guru with portfolio standard, what is your opinion on the quality of forum post made by Mermaid in this thread?

Another irrelevant question? Is this thread topic about Mermaid?

I suggest you either see a professional or pay a quick visit to your fav forum below before your pent-up disappointment causes you a severe mental breakdown.

EBD
29-10-13, 12:54
hmmmm, the "only pollution in jurong is dangerous, the rest of singapore is safe" campers still dont mention the effects of all the toxic chemicals, carcinogen, teratogen, mutagen on Jurong children?

I look at the dosages on medicine labels. eg, full dosage for adults, 1/2 dosage for children below age 6, 1/10 dosages for infants.
if the concentration of toxic chemicals affect adults, by right, the same concentration should affect children more right?

i only know ISA catch those who make trouble on racial and religious issues.
i didnt know ISA also catch those who say explicitly that Jurong children have more health problems, lower intelligence, than the rest of island's childrens.
Are the OOB markers in our head only or those ISA really have the OOB markers?

Mr Hopeful

To be honest, I have no idea why this thread got so ridiculous.
Common sense isn't so common apparently on all sides.

The closer you live a pollution source, the more concentrated that pollution will be. You don't see clouds slowly concentrating over distance - they disperse and become more dilute.

And of course contaminants or pollutants don't magically stop at 5km, 10km, 15km or whatever distance.

Why do chimney stacks exist? To make sure it is dispersed as high as possible to reduce the effect on the ground immediately at the site & surrounding vicinity.

Really - even my kids know better than to argue along these lines.

When I was first buying a place many years ago, I looked at Jurong as it was one of the cheaper areas & at the time all I could afford. Many colleagues warned me about the industrial fumes as if it was some toxic wasteland.

I recently lived in Jurong for slightly over 2 years. I did notice some "smells" occasionally, not sure if from the chocolate factory of palm oil refinery. But it was only occasional & I doubt dangerous & certainly not enough to persuade me to sell when I moved out.

I personally think people are now just perpetuating this to try and wind one certain individual up who many people seem to have an issue with.

Peace :cheers4:

proper-t
29-10-13, 12:57

Have you covered all bases?

Care to explain why you didn't mentioned this fact about R33 as pointed out by you in bold below?

obviously you have no clue what you are talking about. So please stop acting like you know something.

didnt i say i GUESS?
didnt i say it is an IDIOTIC answer to an equally IDIOTIC question.
isn't it obvious i am an IDIOT and doesnt have a clue to what i am talking about?

you really dont follow your signature. :)
""Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

you like to ask people to provide facts. but when you are asked to provide, you cannot? :doh:.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 12:57
Another irrelevant question? Is this thread topic about Mermaid?

I suggest you either see a professional or pay a quick visit to your fav forum below before your pent-up disappointment causes you a severe mental breakdown.

[/I]

Are you implying that you have very high regard for the quality of post made by Mermaid in this forum?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 13:00
Mr Hopeful

The closer you live a pollution source, the more concentrated that pollution will be. You don't see clouds slowly concentrating over distance - they disperse and become more dilute.

And of course contaminants or pollutants don't magically stop at 5km, 10km, 15km or whatever distance.

Why do chimney stacks exist? To make sure it is dispersed as high as possible to reduce the effect on the ground immediately at the site & surrounding vicinity.

When I was first buying a place many years ago, I looked at Jurong as it was one of the cheaper areas & at the time all I could afford. Many colleagues warned me about the industrial fumes as if it was some toxic wasteland.

I recently lived in Jurong for slightly over 2 years. I did notice some "smells" occasionally, not sure if from the chocolate factory of palm oil refinery. But it was only occasional & I doubt dangerous & certainly not enough to persuade me to sell when I moved out.

I personally think people are now just perpetuating this to try and wind one certain individual up who many people seem to have an issue with.

EBD, a man of your caliber should not waste time on small talks and gossip. You should spend your time focusing on your strength, which is PROPERTY 101.

According to you, buying the worst house in River Valley is better than buying the best house in Jurong.

But when I look through the rental and purchase transactions, it is very clear that property in jurong such as Centris perform much better than many apartment in River Valley.

Care to explain further on your property 101 theory?

mermaid
29-10-13, 13:07
No wonder you defended Ringo33, birds, oops, "genius" of a feather flock together.

I tink it will be too much an overdose a word to label hopeful as a bird which flock wif R33 simply becos, from his pov, dun reckon R33 as bias & malicious. At the very least, hopeful did not resort to insulting others in an attempt to get his message across.

I do agree tat prima facie he is still quite humble (at least I hv yet to see him boasting abt his wealth/occupation like BJ21). But he is definitely someone who thinks highly of himself.

As to why he hv such high regards for himself, there is only 2 possible explanation:
1. He is indeed a genius as wat he sought to highlight here;
2. He has yet to meet someone whom he will be truly impressed and admit tat he is indeed not at a certain level yet.

Agree wif u. In tis aspect, R33 fared badly.

at least hopeful is candid on his own weaknesses & he is more receptive when ppl point out certain flaws in his analysis (though I feel tat at times his ego prevent him fm admitting his "wrong judgement" to us & he juz wan to let it pass)
unlike R33 who feels tat he is always correct, I do not feel tat hopeful is insistent on his viewpoints. I feel tat the crux is more on "unless u can convince me".

my sentiments exact.

proper-t
29-10-13, 13:07
Are you implying that you have very high regard for the quality of post made by Mermaid in this forum?

Are you trying to put words into people's mouths again? Its time you learn new tricks but then given the state of your mental health, I understand that can be very difficult.

For the sake of your mental health, please go and relieve your deep disappointment by visiting your fav forum below and/or see a professional quickly.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 13:17
Are you trying to put words into people's mouths again? Its time you learn new tricks but then given the state of your mental health, I understand that can be very difficult.

For the sake of your mental health, please go and relieve your deep disappointment by visiting your fav forum below and/or see a professional quickly.

I noticed you have been very interested to talk about the integrity and quality of the post by forum members here, so I thought I should ask for your opinion about the quality of post made by MERMAID.

I am sure a man of your caliber; who are very good at digging and sniffing around in this forum, should be able to give us an unbiased view.

So?

proper-t
29-10-13, 13:24
I noticed you have been very interested to talk about the integrity and quality of the post by forum members here, so I thought I should ask for your opinion about the quality of post made by MERMAID.

I am sure a man of your caliber; who are very good at digging and sniffing around in this forum, should be able to give us an unbiased view.

So?

Wrong, I was just seeking clarification to hopeful's review on you. Did I comment about the quality of anyone else's post in this thread?

Now you are imagining things which are non-existent. I am really worried about your mental state now, please go and relieve your deep disappointment by visiting your fav forum below and/or see a professional quickly.

mermaid
29-10-13, 13:25

so u r trying to tell me tat you have low regards for the quality of posts made by me in this forum?
on wat basis?
becos i own only 1 ppty & I hv yet to collect my keys?

I assume tat u own multiple ppty & hv made a killing in the past. But,
1. Does tat made u an expert in ppty trading?
2. Does tat made u a person of higher intellectual & calibre?

from my experience wif u these few months, the answer is a certain NO.
u may feel tat I am bias agst u, but I can tell u, Im not.
as to y I feel tat u r not as gd as wat u sound, it is simply becos I hv seen better ones around! :2cents:

stalingrad
29-10-13, 13:27
http://app2.nea.gov.sg/anti-pollution-radiation-protection/air-pollution/psi/psi-readings-over-the-last-24-hours

Stop bickering. The west has far better air quality than the central.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 13:29
so u r trying to tell me tat you have low regards for the quality of posts made by me in this forum?
on wat basis?
becos i owe only 1 ppty & I hv yet to collect my keys?

I assume tat u owe multiple ppty & hv made a killing in the past.
1. Does tat made u an expert in ppty trading?
2. Does tat made u a person of higher intellectual & calibre?

from my experience wif u these few months, the answer is a certain NO.
u may feel tat I am bias agst u, but I can tell u, Im not.
as to y I feel tat u r not as gd as wat u sound, it is simply becos I hv seen better ones around! :2cents:

Sorry I forgot to ask you for your opinion. Since you have been hanging around in this thread for so long, I am just wondering what is your opinion on the quality of post made by Proper-T in this thread?

hopeful
29-10-13, 13:31
Mr Hopeful

dont worry, people are just having fun here :)
a cigarette smoke dont travel more than a few meters(?).
in the meantime, haze from neighbouring countries can travel hundred of km.
now that have established the lowest and upper boundaries...how far does the industrial "smoke" from jurong island, tuas etc goes? does it stop at the magical line 5km,10km?

i slightly disagreed on the dilution part though.
if see the regional haze map, it looks like the dispersal is quite narrow.
http://235874981.r.cdn.myinstantcdn.com/media/k2/items/cache/69de6240588cce96cc07b515af18f2bc_XL.jpg
it is not like using the formula:
like shining a torchlight (inverse square formula), distance double, intensity is 1/4.
or like omnidirectional sound source (inverse cube formula), distance double, intensity is 1/8.
my guess is a person living 10km from a peat fire would still receive 95% of the effects of a person living 1km from a peat fire.
even small fires, in the bottom left of the picture, seems to travel in low 10s of km. and the white smoke trails also dont disperse much.

for jurong island pollution, i think would be the same also.

Patrickstar
29-10-13, 13:38
Without the factories and refinery I would agree with you. :)

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/anti-pollution-radiation-protection/air-pollution/psi/psi-readings-over-the-last-24-hours

mermaid
29-10-13, 13:39
Sorry I forgot to ask you for your opinion. Since you have been hanging around in this thread for so long, I am just wondering what is your opinion on the quality of post made by Proper-T in this thread?

I do not noe proper t long enough to pass a fair opinion on him; my acquaintance wif him is less than 20 posts & direct interaction is less than 3 posts? however, if u strongly feel tat u demand an answer from me, I suppose the best way is for u to list down yr claims agst him and I give my limited opinion based on tat.

proper-t
29-10-13, 13:44

Really? read below.

The fact remains that PSI figures only tells part of the story so be mindful when you compare PSI figures across different districts.

From NEA website
http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/nea/apps/fcd_...aspx#FAQ_50968 (http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/nea/apps/fcd_faqmain.aspx#FAQ_50968)

The 24-hour PSI index system adopted by Singapore is based on continuous measurements of five key air pollutants in the air (PM10, ozone, sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide). The index is based on average values taken over a 24-hour period in accordance with the United States Environmental Protection Agency guidelines. The index is not a composite index and is based on the pollutant that has the highest concentration over a 24-hour period. During haze, the pollutant that records the highest concentration is PM10.

The 3-hour PSI is computed based on the 3-hour average PM10 concentrations because PM10 is the pollutant with the highest concentration in the event of haze. We introduced hourly reporting of the 3-hour PSI during the 1997 smoke haze episode to give the public additional information on the current air quality situation as it varies from hour to hour. Since 20 Jun 2013, NEA has been reporting the 3-hour PSI readings round the clock every hour. The 3-hour PSI is not used to determine the health advisory.

Implications:

24 hr PSI is NOT a composite - which means is that it is based on the highest concentration of ONE pollutant measured by that station in that particular location. What this means is that other pollutants may be higher in certain districts with lower PSI readings but it will NOT be reflected in the PSI readings as long as that one pollutant is still the highest.

Rough example

West :
PM10 average index is 28 but SO2, CO and NO2 are all around 27. The PSI will be 28.

North :
PM10 average index is 30 but SO2, CO and NO2 are around 10, the PSI will be 30.

People in the West may be breathing in less PM10 but much more SO2, CO and NO2.

Unless you display the data to show the actual readings of all pollutants, the PSI readings may not accurately reflect the total amount of pollutants in your district.

For 3-hour PSI readings, it is clearly stated that they only base it on PM10 readings so you will not know how much SO2, CO or NO2 you are breathing in even if it is higher than PM10 levels.

eng81157
29-10-13, 13:52

gaseous pollutants are not components of PSI....

Ringo33
29-10-13, 14:03
I do not noe proper t long enough to pass a fair opinion on him; my acquaintance wif him is less than 20 posts & direct interaction is less than 3 posts? however, if u strongly feel tat u demand an answer from me, I suppose the best way is for u to list down yr claims agst him and I give my limited opinion based on tat.

Pufferfish only sign up his NEW account in October and he already making many comments about others.

So are you indirectly implying pufferfish is talking nonsense?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 14:05
gaseous pollutants are not components of PSI....

So you believe in gospel but think that gospel might not be true. So do you think its right for government to build church in Jurong or people who believe in gospel to be living in jurong. And as a believer of gospel, what have you done to help those believer living in the west?

eng81157
29-10-13, 14:15
So you believe in gospel but think that gospel might not be true. So do you think its right for government to build church in Jurong or people who believe in gospel to be living in jurong. And as a believer of gospel, what have you done to help those believer living in the west?

sigh, why must you encourage me to insult you? till now, you are still regarding a metaphor in a literal sense.

let me make it simple, literally - KAM GONG.

"When Ringo looks in the mirror, stupidity stares back" - Sir A.W.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 14:19
sigh, why must you encourage me to insult you? till now, you are still regarding a metaphor in a literal sense.

let me make it simple, literally - KAM GONG.

"When Ringo looks in the mirror, stupidity stares back" - Sir A.W.

You see, as a believer of gospel (as you proclaimed), do you think the government should not build church in west because as you say, air quality in the west is very bad.

And as believer of gospel, have you done anything to save fellow believer living in the west from the toxic air?

mermaid
29-10-13, 14:20
Pufferfish only sign up his NEW account in October and he already making many comments about others.

So are you indirectly implying pufferfish is talking nonsense?

I am offended by yr irritating way of twisting the intent of a person's posts & putting words into my mouth, cos I view tat as an insult.

Exactly who is puffer fish?!

If u cannot ask intelligently, I would recommend u remain quiet.
多问,多错,
少问,少错,
不问,没错。

Ringo33
29-10-13, 14:24
I am offended by yr irritating way of twisting the intent of a person's posts & putting words into my mouth, cos I view tat as an insult.

Exactly who is puffer fish?!

If u cannot ask intelligently, I would recommend u remain quiet.
多问,多错,
少问,少错,
不问,没错。

Are you implying that your post are more welcome in this thread and forum?

Like making baseless comments like Accountant can easily be a better MC chairman than people from other profession?

Who is pufferfish? try looking at your computer screen through mirror and you sell. But dont get distracted and start looking at your own face..:D

EBD
29-10-13, 14:25

oh dear - the village idiot speaks.

I can't explain in simple enough terms for the 2 neurons that rattle around unconnected in that vacuous skull of yours that you will ever grasp the following concept.

Googling is hard, let me help you. http://tinyurl.com/mrv5xwf <---- I can't however help you with the understanding part - the basic concept of how to identify value for money and avoid overpaying.

You are so enormously , galactically stupid I have no hope of ever getting through to you - so I generally don't bother dragging myself down to your level, were your experience will pay off.

If you think I bought the best house in Jurong you are very wrong. If you can show me where I ever claimed I did - let me know.
There is a spread across all areas. If you're asking me whether I would be stupid enough to pay $1500++ psf in Jurong (when that pricing you could get better elsewhere - best house, worst street) when I could get it at half or less right next door to a genius who loves to feed the developers with big fat profits (thanks for making my Jurong investment the worst house, best street) hence almost doubling my investment over the last few years.

But then you didn't either. In fact you have bought nothing - ever.

Or in simple terms (for a simple person) & a standard you seem to hold everyone else to:

Did you buy JG yes or no.

Or is it all sort of unimportant, nothing said online is important and all your usual cowardly ducking & diving.

Well there may have been a very good reason not to buy a D9 apartment in 2007/2008 & delaying that decision until mid 2009. But as you are always so far behind the real investors mindset you wouldn't know what it was if it came up and slapped you across your face.

Seems like you don't understand what all fart, no shit means either.
As I own both still which part is fart & how can any of it be no shit?

It's the same as NATO. Talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.
If you want to know what that looks like, invest in a mirror, Mr won't admit to buying or not buying JG

Is there no level of self humiliation you will not subject yourself to?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 14:30
oh dear - the village idiot speaks.

I can't explain in simple enough terms for the 2 neurons that rattle around unconnected in that vacuous skull of yours that you will ever grasp the following concept.

Googling is hard, let me help you. http://tinyurl.com/mrv5xwf <---- I can't however help you with the understanding part - the basic concept of how to identify value for money and avoid overpaying.

You are so enormously , galactically stupid I have no hope of ever getting through to you - so I generally don't bother dragging myself down to your level, were your experience will pay off.

If you think I bought the best house in Jurong you are very wrong. If you can show me where I ever claimed I did - let me know.
There is a spread across all areas. If you're asking me whether I would be stupid enough to pay $1500++ psf in Jurong (when that pricing you could get better elsewhere - best house, worst street) when I could get it at half or less right next door to a genius who loves to feed the developers with big fat profits (thanks for making my Jurong investment the worst house, best street) hence almost doubling my investment over the last few years.

But then you didn't either. In fact you have bought nothing - ever.

Or in simple terms (for a simple person) & a standard you seem to hold everyone else to:

Did you buy JG yes or no.

Or is it all sort of unimportant, nothing said online is important and all your usual cowardly ducking & diving.

Well there may have been a very good reason not to buy a D9 apartment in 2007/2008 & delaying that decision until mid 2009. But as you are always so far behind the real investors mindset you wouldn't know what it was if it came up and slapped you across your face.

Seems like you don't understand what all fart, no shit means either.
As I own both still which part is fart & how can any of it be no shit?

It's the same as NATO. Talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.
If you want to know what that looks like, invest in a mirror, Mr won't admit to buying or not buying JG

Is there no level of self humiliation you will not subject yourself to?

In the context of this thread, which is talking about property in the west. You mentioned that its better to buy the worst house along river valley, then to buy the best house in Jurong. So I am asking you how come both capital gain and rental yield in Jurong is much better?

Please dont ask us to google this and that because a property 101 expert like yourself, should be capable enough to answer.....unless er........

You are ALL FART and NO SHIT (EBD)

mermaid
29-10-13, 14:36
Are you implying that your post are more welcome in this thread and forum?

how do one define welcome? more ppl posting & supporting? if yes, yr posts r definitely more welcome than mine!

Like making baseless comments like Accountant can easily be a better MC chairman than people from other profession?

give evidence to prove tat my assertions is baseless.

Who is pufferfish? try looking at your computer screen through mirror and you sell. But dont get distracted and start looking at your own face..:D

so u r saying tat I am a clone of pufferfish? show proof to substantiate yr stand.

@ hopeful, perhaps u would like to seriously consider if it is worth standing up for a person like R33 and ended up incurring the wrath of many as a result.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 14:44
how do one define welcome? more ppl posting & supporting? if yes, yr posts r definitely more welcome than mine!

give evidence to prove tat my assertions is baseless.

so u r saying tat I am a clone of pufferfish? show proof to substantiate yr stand.

@ hopeful, perhaps u would like to seriously consider if it is worth standing up for a person like R33 and ended up incurring the wrath of many as a result.

What is your opinion about Proper-T post in this forum??

evidence? After reading your justification, isnt it obvious that you are clueless?

proper-t
29-10-13, 15:01
Someone sure is getting irritated but I still don't see any pearls of wisdom.

if anybody wants to learn from R33, irritate him alot,

Come on guys, you can do better than that...you have hopeful's blessing.

mermaid
29-10-13, 15:34
What is your opinion about Proper-T post in this forum??

evidence? After reading your justification, isnt it obvious that you are clueless?

wat's wrong wif proper t? I dun hv any complaints abt him so far :47:
perhaps u can tell me the things tat u buay song him so tat I can help u see if he is really tat bad?

stalingrad
29-10-13, 15:40
In the world of investment, the one that comes out winners is not the one that lives in the dirtiest or cleanest part of Singapore, but rather the one that makes the most money. You can debate until the cows come home about which part of Singapore is cleaner or which part if dirtier airwise, but you can't deny the fact

People who have bought in the west has come out far better financially than those that have bought in CCR.

So, stop bickering, the winner has already been chosen and the loser declared.

Ringo33
29-10-13, 15:43
wat's wrong wif proper t? I dun hv any complaints abt him so far :47:
perhaps u can tell me the things tat u buay song him so tat I can help u see if he is really tat bad?

I am not asking if you like him or not. I am asking what do you think of the quality of his post in this forum.

Based on what he has posted do you believe that he has got a portfolio of investment property?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 15:45
Someone sure is getting irritated but I still don't see any pearls of wisdom.

Come on guys, you can do better than that...you have hopeful's blessing.

been asking you. whats your opinion about Mermaid post in this forum? Why side track?

Also how many property do you have in your "portfolio"?

mermaid
29-10-13, 15:53
I am not asking if you like him or not. I am asking what do you think of the quality of his post in this forum.

which part of my post suggest to u tat I am telling u if I like him or not? :doh:

Based on what he has posted do you believe that he has got a portfolio of investment property?

wat a shallow man u r!
using his posts to determine if he has a portfolio of investment property?! :doh:

come, come, come ...
since u r so smart & can infer so many things rite? using my posts to judge:

1. how much $ I hv in the bank?
2. do I hv long or short hair?
3. do I currently live in hdb, condo or landed?
4. wat is my occupation?

onglai
29-10-13, 15:59
In the world of investment, the one that comes out winners is not the one that lives in the dirtiest or cleanest part of Singapore, but rather the one that makes the most money. You can debate until the cows come home about which part of Singapore is cleaner or which part if dirtier airwise, but you can't deny the fact

People who have bought in the west has come out far better financially than those that have bought in CCR.

So, stop bickering, the winner has already been chosen and the loser declared.

they are not fighting for who made more money or who is more clever

its a contest of who is more long winded..

:D:D

Ringo33
29-10-13, 16:00
which part of my post suggest to u tat I am telling u if I like him or not? :doh:

wat a shallow man u r!
using his posts to determine if he has a portfolio of investment property?! :doh:

come, come, come ...
since u r so smart & can infer so many things rite? using my posts to judge:

1. how much $ I hv in the bank?
2. do I hv long or short hair?
3. do I currently live in hdb, condo or landed?
4. wat is my occupation?

whether if you have complain about him or not is not important. what I am asking you is the QUALITY of his post in this forum and this is in relation to property of course, Not trolling.

So are you saying that you believe Proper-T has got multiple property in his "PORTFOLIO" and you are now trying to defend him?

Simi
29-10-13, 16:02

Hello Uncle Ong Lai :D:D

CondoWE
29-10-13, 16:02
多来,多争吵,
少来,少争吵,
不来,没争吵。

来者争吵全离题。。。。。。。。:doh::doh::doh:!

onglai
29-10-13, 16:04
Hello Uncle Ong Lai :D:D

oi... mai call me uncle leh... who younger who older still dunno hor...

proper-t
29-10-13, 16:06
been asking you. whats your opinion about Mermaid post in this forum? Why side track?

Also how many property do you have in your "portfolio"?

Back for more irritation. I am still holding out for that elusive gem of knowledge from you.

Side track ? Is this thread about Mermaid?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but who has been peppering this thread asking personal questions and opinions with no relevance to thread title?

What gives you the right to demand for a person's portfolio if you yourself refuse to divulge your own status?

stalingrad
29-10-13, 16:08

bickering between a new pair.:scared-4:

stalingrad
29-10-13, 16:10

Hello, didi onlai. If that makes you feel better. :D:D:D

Simi
29-10-13, 16:16

Hello Stalingrad

how come you answer for me har ?

you are from C...belle...my neighbor :cheers1:

stalingrad
29-10-13, 16:19
Hello Stalingrad

how come you answer for me har ?

you are from C...belle...my neighbor :cheers1:

yes, we bought in 2007, and has made $1 mil in paper profit. :cheers1::cheers1:

Almost bought a unit at Caspian. If my wife wasn't against it, it would be :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

onglai
29-10-13, 16:19

yalor, u see, if everyone is like u so accomodating... this thread the most 30 pages nia

many silent reader spent many nights reading this thread and found out it's actually a replica of taiwanese drama 意難忘...

stalingrad
29-10-13, 16:21
yalor, u see, if everyone is like u so accomodating... this thread the most 30 pages nia

many silent reader spent many nights reading this thread and found out it's actually a replica of taiwanese drama 意難忘...

Yes, they hash the same thing over over again. Page 50 is the same as page 250.

Simi
29-10-13, 16:26

Onglai di di

I followed this thread until dun know kenna what syndrome :D:ashamed1:

Simi
29-10-13, 16:30
yes, we bought in 2007, and has made $1 mil in paper profit. :cheers1::cheers1:

Almost bought a unit at Caspian. If my wife wasn't against it, it would be :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Hi Stalingrad

you should have bought 2

1 for stay and 1 for rent

Now song song kao JURONG

Jurong Huat arrhhhhhhhhh !!!! :ashamed1::ashamed1:

onglai
29-10-13, 16:32
Onglai di di

I followed this thread until dun know kenna what syndrome :D:ashamed1:

i dont have any syndrome la.. but i took out my air purifier from my storeroom n use lor..... now no haze i oso scared the air not clean...

stalingrad
29-10-13, 16:33
Hi Stalingrad

you should have bought 2

1 for stay and 1 for rent

Now song song kao JURONG

Jurong Huat arrhhhhhhhhh !!!! :ashamed1::ashamed1:

We bought the last unit at C..belle. If fact, we almost didn't get it. One uncle was before us, but he forgot to bring his IC.:D

mermaid
29-10-13, 16:36
多来,多争吵,
少来,少争吵,
不来,没争吵。

来者争吵全离题。。。。。。。。:doh::doh::doh:!

eh, y u use my idea? -_-

u how old?
let me guess .... hmmmm .... abt 42?

Simi
29-10-13, 16:37
i dont have any syndrome la.. but i took out my air purifier from my storeroom n use lor..... now no haze i oso scared the air not clean...

ong lai di di

too much clean air also no good

travel to those countries/cities air not so clean

you will keep sneezing :scared-4::scared-4:

unless of course you stay put and do not moved out of your little
protected premises

Ringo33
29-10-13, 16:37
We bought the last unit at C..belle. If fact, we almost didn't get it. One uncle was before us, but he forgot to bring his IC.:D

just sit back and enjoy the ride. The growth story in the west is strong.

Simi
29-10-13, 16:39

you lucky man

S$1M dropped into your pocket :):)

mermaid
29-10-13, 16:41

where got the same? 意難忘 all lao auntie lao uncle quarrel, here all xdd & xmm quarrel :D

onglai
29-10-13, 16:42
u how old?
let me guess .... hmmmm .... abt 42?

i smart leow... u show me ur ic then i show u mine..
:p

mermaid
29-10-13, 16:45

smart uncle, show u my ic will reveal many things leh :D but hor, even if I show u my foto u oso cannot tell my age :tongue3:

Simi
29-10-13, 16:47

sometimes you got to let the lady win la

otherwise you would have asked

"can I touch touch to confirm if you are female ?"

WUHAHAHAHA :D:D

mermaid
29-10-13, 16:50
now I noe y last time got an old granny got raped by a middle age man ....

haiz, when a man is hungry, inedible things oso can eat :47:

stalingrad
29-10-13, 16:52

If my wife wasn't a bit crazy after delivery, we could've gone to the show flat one week earlier and gotten a pen house.:simmering: But I am not greedy.

Simi
29-10-13, 16:54
now I noe y last time got an old granny got raped by a middle age man ....

haiz, when a man is hungry, inedible things oso can eat :47:

Different story la

Man needs to be 壞

then got woman 愛

mermaid
29-10-13, 16:58
Different story la

Man needs to be 壞

then got woman 愛

男人不坏,女人不爱
女人越坏,男人越爱

so u mean it is the granny who seduced the middle age uncle huh?

Simi
29-10-13, 17:00
男人不坏,女人不爱
女人越坏,男人越爱

being seduced where got fun :D:p:p

onglai
29-10-13, 17:01
男人不坏,女人不爱
女人越坏,男人越爱

LOL AFTER 三国演义, now we have 金瓶梅....

mermaid
29-10-13, 17:03
being seduced where got fun :D:p:p

but not everyone has the ability to seduce ...

dun believe?
k, now u try to seduce onglai! hahaha! :D

mermaid
29-10-13, 17:05
LOL AFTER 三国演义, now we have 金瓶梅....

dunno wat show is tat wor ... eh, u wat animal zodiac one I help u do analysis :D

Simi
29-10-13, 17:08
but not everyone has the ability to seduce ...

dun believe?
k, now u try to seduce onglai! hahaha! :D

no fun la

Play 貓 / 大貓 , better :p

Ringo33
29-10-13, 17:08
If my wife wasn't a bit crazy after delivery, we could've gone to the show flat one week earlier and gotten a pen house.:simmering: But I am not greedy.

actually for investment in that area, best is to get a 3 to 4 bedder. Penthouse buyers and tenant are very hard to come by these days, especially if you are demanding $3 to 4m a pop.

When CRL/JRL west coast station is confirmed, i would expected another 10% price appreciation, and follow by another 15% when government launch those 99LH land for tender.

mermaid
29-10-13, 17:09
no fun la

Play 貓 / 大貓 , better :p

last time a guy told me women r like cats ...

Simi
29-10-13, 17:11

maybe I am that guy ...LOL :D:D

mermaid
29-10-13, 17:13
maybe I am that guy ...LOL :D:D

honestly u sound like him too, pattern very similar! hahaha
but Im very +ve u r not him la, cos u married liao.
but u wat age range huh? I feel tat u r not very old ...

Simi
29-10-13, 17:16

Be careful

over here I am married

at another place another time I am single :p :scared-4:

onglai
29-10-13, 17:21

hopefully he didnt meant that women's poo are damn smelly..

mermaid
29-10-13, 17:25
Be careful

over here I am married

at another place another time I am single :p :scared-4:

very confirmed u r not him, cos he is humorous & chivalry .........
u humorous meh? hmm ... so far u hv yet to make me laugh wor :o
u chivalry meh? ok la, very 勉强 can squeeze out bit bit nia la ...

mermaid
29-10-13, 17:27
hopefully he didnt meant that women's poo are damn smelly..

u mean dogs poo smell nice ar? hahaha ....
wat he mean is tat cats machiam women liddat, like to play mind game & blow hot & cold~

Ringo33
29-10-13, 17:30

Is this discussion related to property??

mermaid
29-10-13, 17:36

u wan to talk to me regarding ppty huh? can, so when r u meeting me? name the place, date & time.

proud owner
29-10-13, 17:45
Mr Hopeful

I have never lived in Jurong

but I do see theres potential there ...

as to the chocolate smell ... hey chocolate is one of the world's favorite flavor ... why do people like to eat it but dislike the smell of it ?

Ringo33
29-10-13, 17:53

I was hinting that you should take your private discussion someone else.

proper-t
29-10-13, 18:00

Really? Care to share with us your forecast in the next 2 to 3 years?

mermaid
29-10-13, 18:01
I have never lived in Jurong

but I do see theres potential there ...

as to the chocolate smell ... hey chocolate is one of the world's favorite flavor ... why do people like to eat it but dislike the smell of it ?

cos it doesn't smell nice.
last time when I worked in boon lay, outside our factory can smell the free chocolate smell every day.
& the skies there a bit not as bright as the east.

u juz imagine coffee smell nice but it definitely smell awful if it is coming out from a person's breathe! hahaha :D

proud owner
29-10-13, 18:08
cos it doesn't smell nice.
last time when I worked in boon lay, outside our factory can smell the free chocolate smell every day.
& the skies there a bit not as bright as the east.

u juz imagine coffee smell nice but it definitely smell awful if it is coming out from a person's breathe! hahaha :D

hahahahaah

but still not as bad as chicken rice burb ya ?

mermaid
29-10-13, 18:13
hahahahaah

but still not as bad as chicken rice burb ya ?

dunno how to describe the smell to u, but being a chocolate lover I definitely dun enjoy the cocoa smell.

as for chicken rich burp, haha, so far I nvr gena b4. but since u seemed experienced :p, I ask u, chicken rice de burp more jialat or to kiss someone straight after eating chicken rice more jialat? hahaha :D