PDA

View Full Version : Property price is coming down fast

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

basic
24-11-11, 17:19
U can suan me...itsok....

But u dun get too excited la when i suan u back....i got scared few days back....u seems normal now

you so sensitive huh, can feeeeel...like cha bo.......check your sense 1st lah.....cross bo....:)

devilplate
24-11-11, 17:19
most advanced country...GDP growth is 0-1% now...
very soon, will slip into negative GDP in next few quarters....
From their PMI, output, trade number....can tell...
global going to into austerities...cut spending, trade war....shrink & deflate...

UK Q3 GDP +0.5% q/q, +0.5% y/y in line with forecasts

November 24, 2011 at 09:33 GMT

Q3 Household spending-1.5%y/y, unchanged q/q
Q3 Govt spending +2.9% y/y, +0.9% q/q
Q3 Ind Output -0.8%y/y
Good if they can really cut their spending.....borrow den spend....den borrow...so easy life

Worsty
24-11-11, 17:20
Agree, but people can get blinded by this human nature and get stuck in the denial status in a situation like this

As in the folks here in this forum are in denial? I think quite a number of people who disagree with the extreme views of Basic are in agreement though that there will be a correction but opinions varies mostly from 10,20 and some even 40% as can see in the poll done somewhere in the general discussion thread list.

devilplate
24-11-11, 17:22
you so sensitive huh, can feeeeel...like cha bo.......check your sense 1st lah.....cross bo....:)
Up to ur imagination whichever pleases u lah Mr B.....;)

basic
24-11-11, 17:24
Good if they can really cut their spending.....borrow den spend....den borrow...so easy life

parasites.....
why need to borrow & beg...live with dignity lah....

basic
24-11-11, 17:32
china rating also come in liao...
1 by 1 go to junk...then borrowing rate will shoot to sky....
very soon all PIIGS move to junk liao.....

Portugal's Rating Cut To 'Junk' By China's Dagong (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/portugal-rating-cut-junk-chinas-dagong)

11/23/2011 - 23:33
Arguably the least biased (or perhaps least cognitively dissonant) of the major ratings agencies, China's Dagong has just moved Portugal's rating to junk (BB+) from comfortably investment grade (BBB+) - a 3 notch drop. The rating agency also left the peripheral nation on negative watch. This action follows Monday's Greek downgrade from C to CCC.

Worsty
24-11-11, 17:33

Actually hor, USA and UK, just don't smart alec keep trying to act big brother in all these countries and/or providing military aid and they'll be able to reduce their debt in no time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States#Budget_Breakdown_for_2012

SpinCity
24-11-11, 17:35
As in the folks here in this forum are in denial? I think quite a number of people who disagree with the extreme views of Basic are in agreement though that there will be a correction but opinions varies mostly from 10,20 and some even 40% as can see in the poll done somewhere in the general discussion thread list.

Not necessary referring to the 50% drop.
I didn't refer to any or all the forumers in denial in my previous post, did I?
As for who is in denial, time will tell

devilplate
24-11-11, 17:45
Not necessary referring to the 50% drop.
I didn't refer to any or all the forumers in denial in my previous post, did I?
As for who is in denial, time will tell
Thin fine line hor....

Some really believe in smthing, no matter wat happens....die die believes in themselves....r they in denial?

Alan Shearer
24-11-11, 18:05
Am I the only one that believes prices will rise a little in 2012?

Lonely :cheers3:

blackjack21trader
24-11-11, 18:28

Rental yields remain high, how to correct? Most likely correct to +5% la.

blackjack21trader
24-11-11, 18:30

nope, brother. You are right. just renewed several tenancy contracts with 10% increment la.

hyenergix
24-11-11, 19:59
nope, brother. You are right. just renewed several tenancy contracts with 10% increment la.

10% more with respect to which year, pls?

hyenergix
24-11-11, 20:01

Those near MRT station will continue to rise. Bcoz transportation cost and time are still increasing.

teddybear
24-11-11, 20:39
No you aren't! Here I come, the BEAR who is also bull-bull! :p
Somehow, those not real BEAR why so bear-bear? :confused:
Market always will surprise most people most of the time, otherwise the majority will become multi-millionaires or even billionaires liao! :cheers4:

blackjack21trader
24-11-11, 21:00
No you aren't! Here I come, the BEAR who is also bull-bull! :p
Somehow, those not real BEAR why so bear-bear? :confused:
Market always will surprise most people most of the time, otherwise the majority will become multi-millionaires or even billionaires liao! :cheers4:

Yes, bro teddybear is very discerning indeed....just watch for germany data soon.. U will realise it is really the illuminati playing the bears.

peterng8
24-11-11, 22:45
Wow, so many sold at bedok residences, all these fools or genius?

Very Bull leh...post BULL pictures in Bear thread also shiok ah:D to make life feeling better for those bearish people to prevent them to fall into depression mode....Jurong Caspian scenerio appearing again but this time in Bedok !!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euId5i2QJ7o&feature=related

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Oh5hDj4IPg8/Ts0omAnEr-I/AAAAAAAAAQE/yqPB8ko4L4k/s1600/singapore_property_bedok_residences_units_sold

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20111123/bedok.raje.jpg

art10626
24-11-11, 23:01

Very Bull leh...post BULL pictures in Bear thread also shiok ah:D to make life feeling better for those bearish people to prevent them to fall into depression mode....Jurong Caspian scenerio appearing again but this time in Bedok !!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euId5i2QJ7o&feature=related

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Oh5hDj4IPg8/Ts0omAnEr-I/AAAAAAAAAQE/yqPB8ko4L4k/s1600/singapore_property_bedok_residences_units_sold

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20111123/bedok.raje.jpg

Reading most other threads, the resale market is quite dead... how do we explain this seemingly divergent picture? This is a reality check for bears and I am keen to find out more, maybe I should join the queue next time and look see look see.

If there's urgent need for housing, resale is the way to go, 4Y SSD means no more flipping liao.... so can only gather that buyers are long term investors going for long term capital appreciation or people with foresight for future needs. 1350psf transaction for bedok, new normal!

SpinCity
24-11-11, 23:03
Thin fine line hor....

Some really believe in smthing, no matter wat happens....die die believes in themselves....r they in denial?

That's why only time can tell

SpinCity
24-11-11, 23:05
Reading most other threads, the resale market is quite dead... how do we explain this seemingly divergent picture? This is a reality check for bears and I am keen to find out more, maybe I should join the queue next time and look see look see.

If there's urgent need for housing, resale is the way to go, 4Y SSD means no more flipping liao.... so can only gather that buyers are long term investors going for long term capital appreciation or people with foresight for future needs. 1350psf transaction for bedok, new normal!
My reading: once you buy, hard to sell, for now

yjcai
24-11-11, 23:11

no you are not alone.

jwong71
24-11-11, 23:12

waulau u are damn right.
buyers thinking still the old good days of buying new launches to make money. sure can sell
i sold few units of mine, wanna vomit blood.

wait til these buyers tried to sell upon top will face the same thingy and feel puzzled abt pple buying new launches but not topped or resale

basic
25-11-11, 05:20

haha....what a liar...try to cheat yourself....
rental already hard to get tenants, still up??......several some more......hahahahahaha.....
hold tight tight to your property, will die very pain.....
very soon will be road of no return....coming soon, a straight down...
a big wave of dumping is coming.....bubble is going to burst.....all debt will have to pay back, all printed money will be evporated, no mercy & no bailout.....\can start to plan for how to beg to borrow....hahahaha.....:):)

basic
25-11-11, 05:29

haha...shiok?? tis kind of shiok to tragedy, they can go ahead.....
below is my reply yesterday to above....

For bedok residence, who care about how many units they sold, I only know property price will drop >50% in next 2-3 yrs time.....

Capitaland can fake queue, fake scene by hiring students, they can fake anything, sale, price, news, insider trading, no caveat lodge, uncomplete deal.....I have no trust with them, how about Temasek, govt??....

all the 'sold' sign, they can put up & bring it down, cheque by clients can bounced, whatever....all these frauds are not criminal in spore.....our govt, 1st class.....

even real buyers, are they beware of current global debt situation, how messy is it, how volatile, how huge, how dangerous, what is going to happen??.....

what happen if...
1. kena retrenched.....banks & manufacturing already started...
2. mortgage rate shoot to 20%....like in 1980, if carry trade unwinding & US election result is...
3. price plunges 60% before completion....highly possible...
4. STI go below 1000.....lost money on stock market....
5. bank runs....not to comment, next 2-3 yrs, everythng is possible....will he get another loan from another banks if liquidity tight....
6. family broken due to crisis...still need a house??....

can list down a much longer list.....

whatever...their decision, their choice, but NO BAILOUT by taxpayers' money, be responsible to yourself & others, be a man, profit or lost, take it yourself.........

what a shame, spore has become like a china state....fake, fraud, con, crook.....even to GIC & govt.....
spore will sink if continue....sad but is true.....
when bubble burst, spore will be hardest hit......:):):):)

basic
25-11-11, 05:47
DEBT crisis is coming to Asia very soon...Japan is going to get downgrading, Japan debt is hitting 100 trillion Yen soon, DEBT to GDP >200, once Japan downgraded, Spore will be next as both the same, internal debt, which is super huge to GDP.....
Japan is definitely in bad shape, no way to pay back it's loan....fund will start to dump Japan bonds like Europe bond, fund will all leave asia, rate will spike, no demand & order from western world plus rate hike, many companies will close down across all expot based country like Spore...retrenchment, bankrupt, carry trade unwinding, fund outflow....Asia will be much harder hit than Europe & US due to we are at down stream....

Japan Yen is going to weaken to above 80...then will be down to below 100 & more...same to S$, once fund flow out qill never return again....bubble burst, all foreigners get out, global stock market collapse, Temasek/GIC will not be able to pay back CPF.....this is much worse than Europe bond today, we are nothing, nobody will help us, all money will pull out of Spore very soon, you can hold tight tight to your property......don't sell by then is not 50%, will it be Japan 90%??.....
don't worry, all will come....mark my word....you will know who is right & this is the way to face reality, never regret....

標普放風劈日本

歐債危機愈演愈烈之際,日本主權債務亦響起警號!評級機構標普和惠譽,以至 國際貨幣基金組織(IMF)不約而同地警告日本公共財政惡化,其中標普不排除會調低日本主權信貸評級。另葡萄牙信貸評級被惠譽調低一級至垃圾級BB+,並 隨時有再降級危機,該國七月已被穆迪率先降至垃圾級別。

日債逼千萬億圓

現時日本舉債約890萬億日圓(約90萬億港元),估計年底前或突破1千萬億日圓大關。
有港版「末日博士」之稱的交銀香港首席經濟及策略師羅家聰認為,標普或降日本主權評級有可能演變成亞洲債務危機,日圓大幅貶值下,令更多資金撤離亞洲,更會引發新一輪金融風暴。
羅家聰指出,標普若下調日本主權評級,降級或會令日本的拆息上升,債息跟隨,增加企業的融資壓力,無疑令日本企業雪上加霜。

倘降級勢掀風暴

此外,他續稱,亞洲國家經濟以出口及投資產業為主,在環球經濟轉差下,定單減少及投資萎縮,已對亞州區經濟造成打擊,其次美國 推出的兩輪量化寬鬆措施,令大量熱錢流入亞洲,將推高資產價格至不合理水平,標普下調日本主權評級或會起刺激作用,觸發投資者大幅拋售日圓,令更多資金從 亞洲區流走,引發新一輪金融風暴。

proud owner
25-11-11, 07:10
Human generally bull/positive , u got see most ppl go around
talking prop drop 50% or end of the world meh.

Example, most ppl long stock , lesser ppl know how to short.
Most ppl own prop, lesser ppl rent .
Vested lah

unfortunately thats true

and thats also immatured

i have my own view of the market .. if i am right ..happy ..if i am wrong .. learn from it

Basic has posted so many articles that we havent the capacity or privilege to read ..

approach it with an unbiased perspective and derive your own conclusion

so point accusing anyone here ..

after so long .. singaporeans still very Class 95
only want to hear the good stuff

Alan Shearer
25-11-11, 07:28
If have to choose, who would you take advice from?

Buffet or Basic?

:rolleyes:

proud owner
25-11-11, 07:32

Buffet or Basic?

there is a different

Buffet buys what that is CHEAP ... and manage it

Basic is advising against buying what that is HIGH

basic
25-11-11, 07:44

Buffet or Basic?

what a naive comparison....
I am much much younger than him...99.999999999% sure, he will die soon & much earlier before me.....I can still live happily, he don't have much time...I can do what I like, he can't....

to me, buffett is a puppet & tool of USA....USA go ho lan, he will too....you can go ahead & follow him...see who will lead you to ho lan.....:):)

avo7007
25-11-11, 07:45

Buffet or Basic?

I think they are both similar right? When market crash, both of them go shopping.One like to short, the other like to go long.:)

kane
25-11-11, 07:47
Life is unpredictable. Sometimes white hair send off black hair.

basic
25-11-11, 07:50
Life is unpredictable. Sometimes white hair send off black hair.

that is why I put 99.999999%...hope that you are the one in 0.0000001%?...:):):):)

proud owner
25-11-11, 07:52
that is why I put 99.999999%...hope that you are the one in 0.0000001%?...:):):):)

hahahaahh ...

hunter huntered

basic i didnt know you are so sharp ....

basic
25-11-11, 07:55
hahahaahh ...

hunter huntered

no choice...so many rubbish eyeing on me....I have to be as detailed & wasting time...too bad....:)

PN
25-11-11, 08:10
Basic or Yang.

Even though I don't like your extreme views and attitudes at times (scold & curse people, telling people to sell before it's too late, fool will buy now, etc).

But you do impress me in your ability to toggle between two forums (condoSingapore & CNA) to post and reply to others so quickly.

proud owner
25-11-11, 08:13
Basic or Yang.

Even though I don't like your extreme views and attitudes at times (scold & curse people, telling people to sell before it's too late, fool will buy now, etc).

But you do impress me in your ability to toggle between two forums (condoSingapore & CNA) to post and reply to others so quickly.

none of my business but curious ..

how do u know they are the same person ?

and if indeed he is ... you must also be toggling between the two to spot it

right ?

basic
25-11-11, 08:13
Basic or Yang.

I don't scold & curse unless they started it....
If same thing, nothing difficult....
I need to do my work at the same time......

Alan Shearer
25-11-11, 08:16
Basic says recession

Buffet says extremely unlikely

0.000% Basic right

99.9999% Buffet right

basic
25-11-11, 08:17
Basic says recession

0.000% Basic right

99.9999% Buffet right

typical of rxxxxxxx....:):)

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 08:21

WAHAHAHAHA... since why I scolded you ? BUT You are the one that kept calling me liar, you are the REAL LAME LIAR.

one fine day, I am going to show everyone what u said to me in CNA and motor trader forum. I let u win first....more fun that way..hehehe

basic
25-11-11, 08:23
WAHAHAHAHA... since why I scolded you ? BUT You are the one that kept calling me liar, you are the REAL LAME LIAR.

what a liar.....:):)

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 08:25
what a liar.....:):)

hahahahaha... NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.

PN
25-11-11, 08:25
none of my business but curious ..

how do u know they are the same person ?

and if indeed he is ... you must also be toggling between the two to spot it

right ?

Well, someone mentioned he suspects Alam1 who was banned from cna is Basic.

Just like you I'm a curious person. I wanted to know who is Alam1 and went to cna forum. There is a thread in the forum with quite similar topic although not started by Basic about 2-3 weeks back.

There are many posts in the thread which is exactly the same as what Basic was posting here. The same view and replies. It was posted by Yang and he himself claim that he was banned and came back with a different nick.

So I started to observe these 2 threads and notice that he has amazing ability to post & reply. It's a compliment what.

Ya lah. I busy body. I'll be good next time. OK.

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 08:26

one fine day, I am going to show everyone what u said to me in CNA and motor trader forum. I let u win first....more fun that way..hehehe

I REPEAT & REITERATE.

proud owner
25-11-11, 08:30

WOW

war starting soon

so BJ21 ... you also in so many other forums spreading your philosphy ?

basic
25-11-11, 08:32
I REPEAT & REITERATE.

want to win?? look at 85% of your total asset in stock....going down 50% soon....50% of balanced 50% will be gone once trigger.....
fight the losing battle, end up die very ugly....:):)

proud owner
Well, someone mentioned he suspects Alam1 who was banned from cna is Basic.

Just like you I'm a curious person. I wanted to know who is Alam1 and went to cna forum. There is a thread in the forum with quite similar topic although not started by Basic about 2-3 weeks back.

There are many posts in the thread which is exactly the same as what Basic was posting here. The same view and replies. It was posted by Yang and he himself claim that he was banned and came back with a different nick.

So I started to observe these 2 threads and notice that he has amazing ability to post & reply. It's a compliment what.

Ya lah. I busy body. I'll be good next time. OK.

i c

i am curious but not that much ..i dont even know what cna is ...

seems many other forummers are also members of some other sites ...

blackjack21trader
WOW

war starting soon

told u already... we have been warring since time eternal. I am the ANGEL, he is the DEVIL... hehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpaTdREObLY

basic
25-11-11, 08:33
WOW

war starting soon

haha....he IN more....:):):):)

proud owner
told u already... we have been warring since time eternal. I am the ANGEL, he is the DEVIL... hehehehehe

oh my bad

i thot DEVIL ...was Devilplate

blackjack21trader
haha....he IN more....:):):):)

heheheheheh

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 08:35
oh my bad

i thot DEVIL ...was Devilplate

dun forget, ANGEL can be DEVIL, DEVIL can be ANGEL..hehehehe

basic
25-11-11, 08:35

angelbaby, you will lead many to ho lan lah.....hahahah...lol lol....:):)

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 08:36
angelbaby, you will lead many to ho lan lah.....hahahah...lol lol....:):)

LOL chiokapeng la...just joking only hor...dun anger leh...hheheheheh

kane
25-11-11, 08:36
Whatever the percentage, we are here to exchange views rather than compare who die first lah. That's my point.

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 08:39
Whatever the percentage, we are here to exchange views rather than compare who die first lah. That's my point.

yes, under all economic situation, you need the extreme bulls and the extreme bears views, both at the same time. otherwise how to confuse you, tio bo ? WAHAHAAHAHA

proud owner
25-11-11, 08:52
was chatting with a friend..

hes put out his Hillview Regency for sale ... not asking for the sky ..but slightly below last transaction ...

for 2 mths now .. not a single viewer ...

sorry not a single inquiry

teddybear
25-11-11, 08:59
Hillview Regency how to sell at good price? As I said, buy property better pick the good ones, pay more than surrounding estate never mind because they have inherently better long-term value (better still the high floors & good facing ones as well). People just want cheap, always buying the cheapest, then complain why theirs cannot sell as fast or sell even 10% below surrounding estate or last transaction? :doh:

hes put out his Hillview Regency for sale ... not asking for the sky ..but slightly below last transaction ...

SpinCity
25-11-11, 09:07
DEBT crisis is coming to Asia very soon...Japan is going to get downgrading, Japan debt is hitting 100 trillion Yen soon, DEBT to GDP >200, once Japan downgraded, Spore will be next as both the same, internal debt, which is super huge to GDP.....
Japan is definitely in bad shape, no way to pay back it's loan....fund will start to dump Japan bonds like Europe bond, fund will all leave asia, rate will spike, no demand & order from western world plus rate hike, many companies will close down across all expot based country like Spore...retrenchment, bankrupt, carry trade unwinding, fund outflow....Asia will be much harder hit than Europe & US due to we are at down stream....

Japan Yen is going to weaken to above 80...then will be down to below 100 & more...same to S$, once fund flow out qill never return again....bubble burst, all foreigners get out, global stock market collapse, Temasek/GIC will not be able to pay back CPF.....this is much worse than Europe bond today, we are nothing, nobody will help us, all money will pull out of Spore very soon, you can hold tight tight to your property......don't sell by then is not 50%, will it be Japan 90%??.....
don't worry, all will come....mark my word....you will know who is right & this is the way to face reality, never regret....

標普放風劈日本

歐債危機愈演愈烈之際,日本主權債務亦響起警號!評級機構標普和惠譽,以至 國際貨幣基金組織(IMF)不約而同地警告日本公共財政惡化,其中標普不排除會調低日本主權信貸評級。另葡萄牙信貸評級被惠譽調低一級至垃圾級BB+,並 隨時有再降級危機,該國七月已被穆迪率先降至垃圾級別。

日債逼千萬億圓

有港版「末日博士」之稱的交銀香港首席經濟及策略師羅家聰認為,標普或降日本主權評級有可能演變成亞洲債務危機,日圓大幅貶值下,令更多資金撤離亞洲,更會引發新一輪金融風暴。

倘降級勢掀風暴

此外,他續稱,亞洲國家經濟以出口及投資產業為主,在環球經濟轉差下,定單減少及投資萎縮,已對亞州區經濟造成打擊,其次美國 推出的兩輪量化寬鬆措施,令大量熱錢流入亞洲,將推高資產價格至不合理水平,標普下調日本主權評級或會起刺激作用,觸發投資者大幅拋售日圓,令更多資金從 亞洲區流走,引發新一輪金融風暴。
I found it interesting as on one hand you bash China as a cheating state, on the other hand you post the comment from a Chinese bank's economist? Could the economist be cheating?

gn108
25-11-11, 09:08
Another question is how strong are those who bought new launches before/after the Jan CM. If no market to throw out and less tenants to lease. When projects TOP the full mortgage kicks in. Then what happens?

basic
25-11-11, 09:09
Hillview Regency how to sell at good price? As I said, buy property better pick the good ones, pay more than surrounding estate never mind because they have inherently better long-term value (better still the high floors & good facing ones as well). People just want cheap, always buying the cheapest, then complain why theirs cannot sell as fast or sell even 10% below surrounding estate or last transaction? :doh:

In final stage of crisis...all down about the same....+/-10%....
SIA, DBS....will also down >50% if market down 70%....
you have time to clear, those non-blue chips have no time to run....
once time is up....all down together....
pay more, down more.....loan more, no negotiating power, just give to any highest bid buyer.....:):)

basic
25-11-11, 09:10
when LIBOR crash...then the 'real' interest rate will be surface out...which will be a double digit anytime under such crisis time.....
US is a interest rate manipulatin country which is much worse than china manipulate currency...
time is right now for a crash of such rubbish rate-fixing game....
under current tension situaitn, only foolish banks loan out at low rate....will need to pay back & bankrupt in time to come....

London Banks Seen Rigging Rates Losing Credibility With Markets – Mark Gilbert
November 24th, 2011

Every workday morning in London, at about 10 o’clock, representatives from 19 banks make a series of decisions that affect financial transactions around the world, from what homeowners pay on their mortgages to the underlying value of credit-default swaps and corporate bonds.

The bankers’ power is unsettling, says Tim Price, who helps oversee more than $1.5 billion as director of investment at PFP Group LLP, an asset-management firm in London.

“It’s a kind of Wizard of Oz surrealist nightmare,” he says.

It could hardly be more real, Bloomberg Markets magazine reports in its January issue. What the bankers are deciding on is Libor, the London interbank offered rate. Libor is based on what each participating bank says it would have to pay to borrow money from another bank.

The rate, produced under the auspices of the century-old British Bankers’ Association, represents the average of the collected figures, minus several of the highest and lowest quotes.

The resulting benchmark determines interest rates on an estimated $360 trillion of financial instrumentsaround the world, according to the Bank for International Settlements.

Unelected and lightly regulated, the Libor panelists have come under increasing scrutiny from money managers such as Price who say Libor is biased in favor of the bankers who submit the quotes.

“The whole system is rigged,” Price says. “The banks are able to say, ‘Let’s just collude and set rates, and we have the sanction of the authorities to do it.’

SpinCity
25-11-11, 09:13
Basic says recession

0.000% Basic right

99.9999% Buffet right

IF that's the conclusion you derive from all the information, you shall just go with it

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:16
unfortunately thats true

and thats also immatured

i have my own view of the market .. if i am right ..happy ..if i am wrong .. learn from it

Basic has posted so many articles that we havent the capacity or privilege to read ..

obviously u r super biased....u choose to 'side' basic got ur reasons one la (consciously or sub-consciously)....since the beginning u oredi feel shiok to go against the crowd in this forum .....and i realised u also love to tcss like me!!!!!! whahahah

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:17

Buffet or Basic?

cfm not basic la....basic is not giving a advice

he is fear mongering!!!

whahahahahaha

sh
25-11-11, 09:17
haha....what a liar...try to cheat yourself....
rental already hard to get tenants, still up??......several some more......hahahahahaha.....
hold tight tight to your property, will die very pain.....
very soon will be road of no return....coming soon, a straight down...
a big wave of dumping is coming.....bubble is going to burst.....all debt will have to pay back, all printed money will be evporated, no mercy & no bailout.....\can start to plan for how to beg to borrow....hahahaha.....:):)

No leh, rental market still good.... personel experience. just renewed lease with 10% increment. should have increased more.

Know of another case, unit leased out in just a few days with increment too. CCR location.

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:20
unfortunately thats true

and thats also immatured

btw, y u guys read so many articles/news blah blah?

news only tell u why u lose $$ or make $$ from ur equities.....

treat news as an entertainment.....anything can be twisted and nothing can be trusted.....

many like to make prediction and forecast......the smart FSM dun predict who is the winner for WC.....remember BALL IS ROUND!

whahahhahaa

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:23
there is a different

Buffet buys what that is CHEAP ... and manage it

Basic is advising against buying what that is HIGH
basic is not even advising!!! he is fear mongering.....dun be biased la

basic is advising to SELL ALL UR PPTY!!!!!!!!!! only fools hold on to PPTY! u missed tat meh? refer to the very first page or u wan me to expand big big and highlight in red again?

btw: no hard feelings ok....suan suan here and just forget about it after u log off ;)

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:24
I am much much younger than him...99.999999999% sure, he will die soon & much earlier before me.....I can still live happily, he don't have much time...I can do what I like, he can't....

to me, buffett is a puppet & tool of USA....USA go ho lan, he will too....you can go ahead & follow him...see who will lead you to ho lan.....:):)
buffet is a puppet....

den wat about u geniASS

whahahahaha

u r just a puppet of a ur own GREED

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:26
I think they are both similar right? When market crash, both of them go shopping.One like to short, the other like to go long.:)
buffet also got short one la.....

if ppty really crash, basic objective is met and he can finally buy back ppty at a cheaper px since he sold it CHEAP CHEAP in 09.....LOLOLOLOL

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:28
hahahaahh ...

hunter huntered

basic is the KING OF TWISTER WAT

i highlight in RED and expanded the font and still can say i am a LIAR

u also nid to wear specs? only see wat u wana see?

SpinCity
25-11-11, 09:28
No leh, rental market still good.... personel experience. just renewed lease with 10% increment. should have increased more.

Know of another case, unit leased out in just a few days with increment too. CCR location.

10% increment from the last lease signed in 2009? If that's the case, you are comparing with the rent of last recession

basic
25-11-11, 09:29
cfm not basic la....basic is not giving a advice

he is fear mongering!!!

whahahahahaha

LIAR KING...suddenly so active in this thread again...must be super panic now...

those who want to believe in LIAR, go ahead.....:):)

jeaprp
25-11-11, 09:29
want to win?? look at 85% of your total asset in stock....going down 50% soon....50% of balanced 50% will be gone once trigger.....
fight the losing battle, end up die very ugly....:):)

Yo basic, u not so naive to believe whatever ppl say in cyberspace, right.
Thought u smarter than that, haha.
No offences....

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:30

u dun scold and curse?

only proudowner/avo and a few blind followers of u believes u

pls refer to the very first page and see who scold others being a fool to hold on to ppty

and u such cfm a yng punk!! bcoz only yng punk like to say bcoz they do it first....y i cannot do it!

u r immature and silly.....ppl eat shyt u also follow la? whahahhahahaha

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:31

ya la

resale is dead......y ur fren wana sell? test market or panic?

proud owner
25-11-11, 09:32
obviously u r super biased....u choose to 'side' basic got ur reasons one la (consciously or sub-consciously)....since the beginning u oredi feel shiok to go against the crowd in this forum .....and i realised u also love to tcss like me!!!!!! whahahah

really ?

i dont side him lah

i just dont like people cornering ...

i read what he post .. i dont read his comments .. even if i do ... i have my own opinion

he said > 50 pct
that part i dont agree ..

yes in the past i have always been a contrarian
people buy MM units i buy BIG units ..

people buy suburbs i dont ..

basic
buffet is a puppet....

den wat about u geniASS

whahahahaha

u r just a puppet of a ur own GREED

LIAR KING, sure speak using ASS lah....
beside shout nonsense from ass, what else you shout here....hahahaha....:):)

sh
10% increment from the last lease signed in 2009? If that's the case, you are comparing with the rent of last recession

True...meaning should have increased more....:simmering:

but no problem finding tenants.....:D

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:33
this thread is not to exchange views since day one la

only supporting blind/bear can join in and exchange only bearish news/views

i am here only got one motivation: tcss and waste time whahahaha

vy shiok, after bfast see so many post...so happening today!!!

can TCSS till i song song

basic
Yo basic, u not so naive to believe whatever ppl say in cyberspace, right.
Thought u smarter than that, haha.
No offences....

haha...all of you go ahead & be a liar lo....hahaha....:):)

proud owner
basic is the KING OF TWISTER WAT

i highlight in RED and expanded the font and still can say i am a LIAR

u also nid to wear specs? only see wat u wana see?

no no i did see all the big red fonts

but i dont know who started it ...

so i dont comment on that one ..

i just comment that people talked about his bear big red fonts but no one talks about it if it was a BULL big red fonts

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:34
I found it interesting as on one hand you bash China as a cheating state, on the other hand you post the comment from a Chinese bank's economist? Could the economist be cheating?
bro,

no point toking any sense wif Mr B

when he cannot twist anymore....u will say u LIAR

whahahahah

jus TCSS and take things easy :)

jeaprp
25-11-11, 09:35

I also join u now, haha.
Huat ah

basic
25-11-11, 09:36

you with tons of loan to pay back, very worry & tense....haha....very nice....

LIAR KING, in panic mode now........:):)

devilplate
Another question is how strong are those who bought new launches before/after the Jan CM. If no market to throw out and less tenants to lease. When projects TOP the full mortgage kicks in. Then what happens?
crash >50% lor

imagine all PR/foreigner jobless and leave SG...wat happens?

nvm la...we bro and sis meet here and hug hug cry cry lor ;)

proud owner
ya la

resale is dead......y ur fren wana sell? test market or panic?

its a spare unit which has been rented out from day one ..

he lives in a landed house ..and have another FH condo somewhere

he too believes market will correct .. at some point ...
and since people are still buying .. and / or saying rental is up etc so he put out for sale ..

if can sell good .. he is still long .. and take the cash to wait for other opportunities

if cannot sell .. he continues to correct rent ..

he is also a banker ..

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:37

dun anger leh... btw, u kept bringing up my 85% stock punt to discredit me. well, tell you want, if ur salary is $2000, my 15% cash left is enough to last you 150 years. unless of course like u said, paper money also become BANANNA LA . WAHAHAHAAHAHA.

devilplate
In final stage of crisis...all down about the same....+/-10%....
SIA, DBS....will also down >50% if market down 70%....
you have time to clear, those non-blue chips have no time to run....
once time is up....all down together....
pay more, down more.....loan more, no negotiating power, just give to any highest bid buyer.....:):)
dun worry

no matter wat i hold my ppty tight tight and i sell cheap to proudowner/avo also dunwan to sell to u

whahahahhaa

jeaprp

U have been calling everyone that don't agree with u, Liar what.
Haha, we're here to TCSS , waste time like u.

basic
I also join u now, haha.
Huat ah

another one.......:):)

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:38
IF that's the conclusion you derive from all the information, you shall just go with it
time will tell who in denial

whahahahaha

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:39

and since people are still buying .. and / or saying rental is up etc so he put out for sale ..

if can sell good .. he is still long .. and take the cash to wait for other opportunities

he is also a banker ..

yeah.. my last rental renewed had a 7.5% yield after 10% increment only.

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:40

very easy response from Mr B

we buy into future and not the past la

today u can find tenant, 1-2yrs all run away wif no job and u left wif a 2mths desposit and ur tenant took away all ur valuable stuff

whahahahhahahaha

basic
25-11-11, 09:41
dun anger leh... btw, u kept bringing up my 85% stock punt to discredit me. well, tell you want, if ur salary is $2000, my 25% cash left is enough to last you 150 years. unless of course like u said, paper money also become BANANNA LA . WAHAHAHAAHAHA.

fools believe in liar huh....hahahaha....
85% still left 25%.....K1 level huh.....yet 150 yrs.....said whay you like, 150 days or hours or yrs....go ahead & self-claimed.....
nobody interested here......:):)

jeaprp
25-11-11, 09:42
another one.......:):)

Oii, we helping u generate more posts ok.
Gd guys also need bad guys to compliment them.
If not , where got audiences. haha

proud owner
25-11-11, 09:42
yeah.. my last rental renewed had a 7.5% yield after 10% increment only.

i guess if location is good ... i dont doubt rental can go up at every renewal

but if its not so ideal location .. asking for an increase may not be a wise thing to do ..

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:43
fools believe in liar huh....hahahaha....
85% still left 25%.....K1 level huh.....yet 150 yrs.....said whay you like, 150 days or hours or yrs....go ahead & self-claimed.....
nobody interested here......:):)

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA everyone in my guest room is CHIOKAPENG now.

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:43
LIAR KING...suddenly so active in this thread again...must be super panic now...

those who want to believe in LIAR, go ahead.....:):)
all thanks to u!!!

i can TCSS here till song song!!!!

better den i go RWS and lose money

here TCSS is FOC all credits to BASIC!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U BASIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:44

but if its not so ideal location .. asking for an increase may not be a wise thing to do ..

that is why must wait for data from those projects beside MRT one see how. In a few days time I should have the data liao..

sh
very easy response from Mr B

we buy into future and not the past la

today u can find tenant, 1-2yrs all run away wif no job and u left wif a 2mths desposit and ur tenant took away all ur valuable stuff

whahahahhahahaha

I responded to B's "rental already hard to get tenants, still up??".

Just pointing out from experience that rental market not hard to get tenant. Not future.... but NOW.

kane
really ?

i dont side him lah

i read what he post .. i dont read his comments .. even if i do ... i have my own opinion

he said > 50 pct

I wasn't planning to corner, I'm just reminding us to be a little more civil and less arrogant cos I've seen how fragile life can be. 30+ succumb to cancer. Talk views and argue here and there is ok, but no need to go down the path of comparing who passes on first.

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:45
all thanks to u!!!

I agree. Free entertainment, what more can u ask ? hehehehe

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:45
really ?

i dont side him lah

he said > 50 pct

yes u love to be contrarian tats y u r here in this forum :)

proud owner
25-11-11, 09:46
dun worry

no matter wat i hold my ppty tight tight and i sell cheap to proud owner/avo also dunwan to sell to u

whahahahhaa

Kum Sia Kum Sia
wo got my heart ...
PM me your prop list leh .. i know u have Clift

i use Purple cos i scare kana slam for BIG RED FONTs heheheh

also i put a 'space' ... otherwise it looks like Prou Downer

jeaprp
25-11-11, 09:46
all thanks to u!!!

Don't go IR lah, stay here and TCSS.
Cheaper and more relax.
With darth vader against the FORCE.
To be continued, haha

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:47

Just pointing out from experience that rental market not hard to get tenant. Not future.... but NOW.

This forumer Basic is nuts la. My upstairs neighbor just rented out his 2 bedders (900sqft) for S$7500. Basic is really just getting info from angmo doomsaying media la....He forgot we got grassroots and agents running all over Singapore for updated realtime data la .WAHAHAHAHAHA

proud owner
25-11-11, 09:47
I wasn't planning to corner, I'm just reminding us to be a little more civil and less arrogant cos I've seen how fragile life can be. 30+ succumb to cancer. Talk views and argue here and there is ok, but no need to go down the path of comparing who passes on first.

that i concur

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:48

i just comment that people talked about his bear big red fonts but no one talks about it if it was a BULL big red fonts
refer to the very first page brother......

u may support some of Mr B views and disagree wif the rest .....

but just dun support blindly

Rysk
25-11-11, 09:49
Basic says recession

0.000% Basic right

99.9999% Buffet right

Is very common of what MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will do..

When Buffet talk bad news.. MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will quickly cut & paste & telling ppl Buffet said so!

When Buffet talk good news.. MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will not cut & paste & telling ppl Buffet said so! :D

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:51

he is also a banker ..
icic

den itsok

whichever way the market turns.....just grab watever opportunity

market goes up some more, take some more profit off the table

market crash, GSS time

i only afriad prolong flattish market.....den i can only TCSS here more to fill in my loneliness

whahahahahahha

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:52
[/I]

Is very common of what MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will do..

When Buffet talk bad news.. MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will quickly cut & paste & telling ppl Buffet said so!

When Buffet talk good news.. MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will not cut & paste & telling ppl Buffet said so! :D

Agree. This Europe problem he spoke about has been around for the last 10 years liao la. WHAHAHAAHAH

basic
25-11-11, 09:52
This forumer Basic is nuts la. My upstairs neighbor just rented out his 2 bedders (900sqft) for S$7500. Basic is really just getting info from angmo doomsaying media la....He forgot we got grassroots and agents running all over Singapore for updated realtime data la .WAHAHAHAHAHA

your peanut brain can make you a moron...
but your stink mouth make you a liar....
self claimed whatever as I said.....you can't change fact....only naive & fool listen to liar like you.....:):)

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:54
Kum Sia Kum Sia
wo got my heart ...
PM me your prop list leh .. i know u have Clift

i use Purple cos i scare kana slam for BIG RED FONTs heheheh

also i put a 'space' ... otherwise it looks like Prou Downer

Good choice.. The Clift.. remember, NO 5000psf NO SELL ok. Sail already 3500psf liao very recent data.

basic
25-11-11, 09:54
all the rubbish try to stomp this thread like terrorists....haha...:):)

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:55
your peanut brain can make you a moron...
but your stink mouth make you a liar....
self claimed whatever as I said.....you can't change fact....only naive & fool listen to liar like you.....:):)

Hey.. u are right, friends always complain I got stink mouth leh...WAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 09:57

01 THE SAIL @ MARINA BAY
MARINA BOULEVARD 1033 0 APT 99 27/10/11 3,615,500 3,500 OPE;OLD

WAHAHAHAHA NO 5000psf NO SELL LA!..remember those below 3000psf are all lower floors or no views one la...WAHAAHAHAHAHA

devilplate
25-11-11, 09:59
ok enuff of my nonsense for now

nid to go make cake....

BRB

wahahhahaa

proud owner
25-11-11, 10:02
ok enuff of my nonsense for now

nid to go make cake....

BRB

wahahhahaa

NY cupcake ? - harder
OR

Glen Ong's ex wife Jamie's cupcake ?
i heard hers a bit mushy ..

proud owner
25-11-11, 10:06
Good choice.. The Clift.. remember, NO 5000psf NO SELL ok. Sail already 3500psf liao very recent data.

its important to also state the location when u said you managed to raise 10 % on the new rental ..

otherwise can be misleading .. people who reads Newpaper and not FT or BT may think Marsiling rental also can demand 10% more

by the way ... my friend has a unit at the Sail .. trying to sell for a month now .. now viewer at all

supermax
25-11-11, 10:08

標普放風劈日本

日債逼千萬億圓

倘降級勢掀風暴

此外,他續稱,亞洲國家經濟以出口及投資產業為主,在環球經濟轉差下,定單減少及投資萎縮,已對亞州區經濟造成打擊,其次美國 推出的兩輪量化寬鬆措施,令大量熱錢流入亞洲,將推高資產價格至不合理水平,標普下調日本主權評級或會起刺激作用,觸發投資者大幅拋售日圓,令更多資金從 亞洲區流走,引發新一輪金融風暴。Seem to you no country will be spared,if sell all properties and stock which currency can put in? Aussie Dollar?Care to share your opinon?Thnks

teddybear
25-11-11, 10:09
Roughly where is your place? D9, 10, 11 or?

teddybear
25-11-11, 10:15
Can have more info? High floor or low floor? Got bay view or car park view? How much asking? Price can differ by a lot (almost 100%) because of these diffferences at The Sail. :scared-1:

its important to also state the location when u said you managed to raise 10 % on the new rental ..

otherwise can be misleading .. people who reads Newpaper and not FT or BT may think Marsiling rental also can demand 10% more

by the way ... my friend has a unit at the Sail .. trying to sell for a month now .. now viewer at all

basic
25-11-11, 10:26
he probably will be the next Chief of China Central bank....saying China will conitnue to tight credit policy..
he sees world in recession soon....
China banks definitely with tons of bad debt due to their loose in giving out credit in the past....will have to pay back....
China is in difficult position in itself, hard to support crisis naiton as they are becoming one now...all their foreign investment in bonds & shares are in big lost.....they have big amount in US, Europe, Italy & Japan bonds...all are in hot soup now....few US$Trillions....

China to Keep Monetary Policy Tight: Jiang

By Mike Cohen - Nov 25, 2011 6:18 AM GMT+0800

Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (601398) Chairman Jiang Jianqing said he expects China to maintain tight monetary policy even though there’s room to adjust the provision of credit to “certain sectors.”

“Inflationary pressure in China is still very high,” he said at the opening of an Africa representative office for the world’s largest bank by market value in Cape Town yesterday. “I think the direction for China’s monetary policy and credit policy will still be very prudent.”

Jiang said he doesn’t expect a quick resolution of the European Union’s currency and sovereign debt crisis.

“The crisis in Europe is far from coming to an end,” and debt problems being experienced there have developed into a liquidity and confidence crisis, Jiang said. “We do not know where the bottom is. We see a high possibility of a global recession.”

The European Commission on Nov. 10 slashed its euro-region growth estimate for next year to 0.5 percent from 1.8 percent, citing the debt crisis.

basic
25-11-11, 10:29

haha....these are real panic bulls....buy property buy till so worry, over-commit, over-loan, cannot sleep & eat day & night, what is the point??...
greedy will sure have to pay back...in $$ & health term....
easy lah....:)

basic
25-11-11, 10:31
Seem to you no country will be spared,if sell all properties and stock which currency can put in? Aussie Dollar?Care to share your opinon?Thnks

not going to discuss this openly here...
clear all your loan & debt, live within your mean, you should be ok...

devilplate
25-11-11, 10:36

really depends when and how much rental was done previously

based on URA rental stats, rental haf been pretty flattish 2 qtrs back

so no point toking about increment after renewal.....just post the exact rental u renewed and the size of ur unit plus the project name and let us decide whether rental still gd anot....if dunwan to reveal details....den keep quiet bestest if not very misleading

devilplate
25-11-11, 10:38
NY cupcake ? - harder
OR

Glen Ong's ex wife Jamie's cupcake ?
i heard hers a bit mushy ..
just imagine any ger making cake.....no matter how pretty the ger is, it just super turn offffffffffff

whahahhahahaa

luckily i taken my bfast liao.....but now feel like vomiting....LOL

basic
25-11-11, 10:41
portugal..anytime can bankrupt one....
whole country in chaos & unrest now....situation will be worse even moving forward...
how are they going to take pay cut of 50%, raise tax to sustain, hike rate to do business, where got money to buy import from asia....most European country will be in this state or even worse...Hungary, poland, czech.....not in Euro zone, are even worse then Greece & Italy....
PIIGS interest rate keep moving up....day by day...let see when it cracks & breaks....

Portugal’s Credit Rating Is Cut to Junk by Fitch on Debt; Portuguese Strike Grounds Flights, Shuts Metro

November 24th, 2011

Portugal’s Credit Rating Is Cut to Junk by Fitch on Debt
November 24, 2011, 8:39 AM EST
Nov. 24 (Bloomberg) – Portugal’s credit rating was cut to below investment grade by Fitch Ratings due to the country’s rising debt level and weakening economy.
The long-term rating was lowered one level to BB+ from BBB- with a negative outlook, Fitch said today in an e-mailed statement. Portuguese 10-year bonds fell after the announcement, with the yield at 12.14 percent at 1:09 p.m. in Lisbon.
http://www.businessw…ch-on-debt.html (http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-11-24/portugal-s-credit-rating-is-cut-to-junk-by-fitch-on-debt.html)
===================================
Portuguese Strike Grounds Flights, Shuts Metro
Portugal’s first general strike in a year has grounded flights and shut Lisbon’s metro service as unions protest austerity measures agreed to by the government to gain an international bailout.

devilplate
25-11-11, 10:41

again.....pls state more details of ur fren's unit

size, which flr, facing ? asking px? we can easily check wif agts to see got such unit on the market trying to sell for more den a mth anot....furthermore, u can help ur fren to advertise his unit here too...no harm

if not its very misleading

not just to proudowner but to all those who like to post such incomplete details is very misleading

if u wana share smthing....pls share all the details

if dunwan to reveal, den pls keep quiet

proud owner
25-11-11, 10:46
just imagine any ger making cake.....no matter how pretty the ger is, it just super turn offffffffffff

whahahhahahaa

luckily i taken my bfast liao.....but now feel like vomiting....LOL

no matter who or how much they recommend

i will never take Law Mee

:D

proud owner
25-11-11, 10:47
Can have more info? High floor or low floor? Got bay view or car park view? How much asking? Price can differ by a lot (almost 100%) because of these diffferences at The Sail. :scared-1:

i think its 25 flr
facing sentosa
1313 sqft

devilplate
25-11-11, 10:53
haha....these are real panic bulls....buy property buy till so worry, over-commit, over-loan, cannot sleep & eat day & night, what is the point??...
greedy will sure have to pay back...in $$ & health term....
easy lah....:)

last time i used to read news/articles blah blah.....den i realised it doesnt help me to get rich by reading them......u can find tons of bad news/rumors/opinions as well as positive ones at the same time

only those feeling insecure and confused rely heavily on internet news/rumors

the more u read, the more confused u r .....

everyone knows ur motive by setting up this thread both here and cna and diligently cutting and pasting SELECTIVELY

if u just cut and paste and dun comment, u prolly can turn more bulls/neutral to bears .....

BUT bcoz u tink u r GOD, start to comment and give prediction....tats when ppl r annoyed and totally disregard watever bearish news u posted

wrong move la bear bear

whahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

i noe wat Mr B gona reply: LIARRRRRRRRRRR

whahahahhaa

devilplate
25-11-11, 10:57
i think its 25 flr
facing sentosa
1313 sqft

asking px? tks

u can prolly tell ur fren to ad in this forum?....here got many silent readers and agts may haf lobangs

basic
25-11-11, 11:01

last time i used to read news/articles blah blah.....den i realised it doesnt help me to get rich by reading them......u can find tons of bad news/rumors/opinions as well as positive ones at the same time

only those feeling insecure and confused rely heavily on internet news/rumors

the more u read, the more confused u r .....

everyone knows ur motive by setting up this thread both here and cna and diligently cutting and pasting SELECTIVELY

if u just cut and paste and dun comment, u prolly can turn more bulls/neutral to bears .....

BUT bcoz u tink u r GOD, start to comment and give prediction....tats when ppl r annoyed and totally disregard watever bearish news u posted

wrong move la bear bear

whahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

haha...joker...
I said many time, skill & knowledge...if anyhow read can be successful, then no poor in this world....
that is the difference between, know & don't know....
The perfect strom already right in front you, yet you can't see, then yourself to blame......
sure...time will tell....no point to argue & shout...so stop it.....:):)

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:06
haha...joker...
I said many time, skill & knowledge...if anyhow read can be successful, then no poor in this world....
that is the difference between, know & don't know....
The perfect strom already right in front you, yet you can't see, then yourself to blame......
sure...time will tell....no point to argue & shout...so stop it.....:):)

precisely u got no skill and only got internet article knowledge....LOL

if u got the skill, u wun get so many ppl opposing u right here.....u shd hf oredi gained many bear/doomsayer followers oredi

the very first article u posted, to be honest, i tot wah one guru appears here and i really feel got some substance in this guy......but right after tat, u lost ur way and start name calling etc.....all gone liao.....LOL

proud owner
25-11-11, 11:08
asking px? tks

u can prolly tell ur fren to ad in this forum?....here got many silent readers and agts may haf lobangs

i think its 2000 psf neg probably can go down to 1900

like me he is living oversea and its tenanted .. lease ends Jan 2012 and he wants to sell ..

i heard he has problem with the tenant ..not willing to 'show' the unit ..so agent have tough time arrangign viewing

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:09
tons in strait times classified & propertyguru....go & ask for it, you will get, 10-20%...
I sold what I need to...only fools still keep now....in next 1-2 yrs, you will know....:)
only IF Mr B can keep his cool and stop all these name calling nonsense, he shd haf been quite successful by now

basic
25-11-11, 11:10
precisely u got no skill and only got internet article knowledge....LOL

if u got the skill, u wun get so many ppl opposing u right here.....u shd hf oredi gained many bear/doomsayer followers oredi

the very first article u posted, to be honest, i tot wah one guru appears here and i really feel got some substance in this guy......but right after tat, u lost ur way and start name calling etc.....all gone liao.....LOL

the result is not out yet, you want to conclude...be patient...
you just want to badmouth me, that is all...
I have skill or not, those read will know, not from a desperate bull like you...
you are just wasting my time....
like you say you tcss...I don't mind.....your tcss intention is clear....
don't worry, property price will down>50% in next 2-3 yrs.....:):)

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:11

like me he is living oversea and its tenanted .. lease ends Jan 2012 and he wants to sell ..

i heard he has problem with the tenant ..not willing to 'show' the unit ..so agent have tough time arrangign viewing
ic...no wonder......wait till lease ends den start to market lor

2 mths more only

i am not following The Sail's px movement....i feel the asking px quite reasonable....but as usual, i feel big quantum units harder to move now

basic
25-11-11, 11:11
only IF Mr B can keep his cool and stop all these name calling nonsense, he shd haf been quite successful by now

keep badmouthing & stomping...haha....
you keep asking many not to come to this thread...yet come back wth more nonsense....hahaha....:):):):)

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:13
the result is not out yet, you want to conclude...be patient...
you just want to badmouth me, that is all...
I have skill or not, those read will know, not from a desperate bull like you...
you are just wasting my time....
like you say you tcss...I don't mind.....your tcss intention is clear....
don't worry, property price will down>50% in next 2-3 yrs.....:):)
the result oredi out since the first day u posted here

basic
25-11-11, 11:14
the result oredi out since the first day u posted here
yes, you are LIAR KING.....who believe a liar like you......:):)

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:17
keep badmouthing & stomping...haha....
you keep asking many not to come to this thread...yet come back wth more nonsense....hahaha....:):):):)
i asked ppl dun come here bcoz they r busy man mah

however i am jobless and got lots of time to BURN.....i stop a while bcoz i tot u really got angry wif me......but den u seems ok after tat den i join again! whahahaa

i am happy u r here to be honest......when u finally disappeared one day, i may haf withdrawal syndrome.....LOL

whahahahhahaha

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:20
just imagine nobody care and totally nobody reponse to Mr B.....he will eventually post lesser and lesser......die of boredom....LOL

basic
25-11-11, 11:22
i asked ppl dun come here bcoz they r busy man mah

however i am jobless and got lots of time to BURN

i am happy u r here to be honest......when u disappeared suddenly one day, i may haf withdrawal syndrome.....LOL

whahahahhahaha

they busy?? haha...they are more free than you & watching this thread day & night....haha....
learn something to improve yourself instead of burn away your life....
twist cannot make you successful....
I will withdraw 1 day....no need me to be here as everyone becoming more bearish than me......
STI at 2800, I said once break 2750...will go to 2500, although 2600 is a very strong support level...now is 2649....coming....:):)

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:25
they busy?? haha...they are more free than you & watching this thread day & night....haha....
learn something to improve yourself instead of burn away your life....
twist cannot make you successful....
STI at 2800, I said once break 2750...will go to 2500, although 2600 is a very strong support level...now is 2649....coming....:):)
to be honest i wud love to see STI drop below 2k once again like wat it happen in end08/early 09

the difference between u and me.....

i grab opportunity when i sees one.....i dun make any prediction......just monitor how the market performs and act accordingly......some bros here say: prepare for the worst and hope for the best

on the other hand, u r cursing and swearing and making ur own predictions.....LOL

basic
25-11-11, 11:31
to be honest i wud love to see STI drop below 2k once again like wat it happen in end08/early 09

the difference between u and me.....

i grab opportunity when i sees one.....i dun make any prediction......just monitor how the market performs and act accordingly......some bros here say: prepare for the worst and hope for the best

on the other hand, u r cursing and swearing and making ur own predictions.....LOL

you are hoping & tikam tikam....below 2000...shout is easy, when? how low below 2000? 1999?....this is guessing & dreaming, not skill....

UOB at $22....down to $17, you grab...now is $14.8...not yet, still far far away....
Property from 1996 to 2006...how you grab?? 1998? 2002? 2005?.....haha...we are here only 1 month, long time to go....you shout only without knowing anything.....such investor, 99.99% lose money....

I post my view...cursing & swearing are people like you....:):)

hopeful
25-11-11, 11:34
This forumer Basic is nuts la. My upstairs neighbor just rented out his 2 bedders (900sqft) for S$7500. Basic is really just getting info from angmo doomsaying media la....

Can we know that project is that?

devilplate
25-11-11, 11:34
you are hoping & tikam tikam....below 2000...shout is easy, when? how low below 2000? 1999?....this is guessing & dreaming, not skill....

UOB at $22....down to $17, you grab...now is $14.8...not yet, still far far away....
Property from 1996 to 2006...how you grab?? 1998? 2002? 2005?.....haha...we are here only 1 month, long time to go....you shout only without knowing anything.....such investor, 99.99% lose money....

I post my view...cursing & swearing are people like you....:):)
i love to see it happen....i dun shout....bcoz i noe no matter how i shout it wun happen....LOL

i dun guess and dun make any prediction bcoz i noe i dun haf the skill!! u got it....i dun haf skill!!

not smart nvm...dun act smart.....whahahahhaha

basic
25-11-11, 11:40
lost in everywhere...what happen to all our CPF money eventually??....
our govt most worry is CPF money....if many people cash out & migrate....sink....
S$ will be weaken in long run....too bad, our greedy govt, wrongdoing in last few yrs...time to pay back....
below is not really big...but tons of them add up is no play play....

Temasek Holdings loss $400 million in pakistan bank

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7MO15P20111124 (http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/24/temasek-pakistan-ceo-idUSL4E7MO15P20111124)

Temasek's Pakistani bank NIB says CEO steps down

SINGAPORE/KARACHI | Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:52am EST

Nov 24 (Reuters) - The chief executive of NIB, the Pakistani bank controlled by Singapore's Temasek Holdings, has resigned and will be replaced by an interim CEO.

Khawaja Iqbal Hassan, who was instrumental in bringing Temasek as an investor in the Pakistani lender, will remain a non-executive member of NIB's board after stepping down as president and CEO, according to a Karachi Stock Exchange filing.

A Temasek spokesman confirmed the move.

"We also confirm that the board is proposing Aamir Zahidi as the interim CEO, pending regulatory approval," the spokesman said.

Temasek had a paper loss of around $400 million on NIB after investing $540 million in the bank, estimates by broker Invisor Securities and Thomson Reuters data showed.

NIB shares, which closed at 1.35 rupees a share on Thursday, are down by almost half this year. (Reporting by Saeed Azhar in SINGAPORE and Faisal Aziz in KARACHI; Editing by Kevin Lim)

basic
25-11-11, 11:47
another one...ask I said tons of such....few $100mil here & there...
China alone....long long list....
In next few yrs, most of them will be like that....most companies will not survive as no money, no demand, no jobs, no trade, no busienss, cut spending, cut pay, cut jobs, cut....that is why deflation...until all wipe off, then we will start all over again....that takes many many yrs....not 5 or x yrs...

Temasek €140.2 million investment in Eircom could be gone liao

Temasek Holdings' arm, Singapore Technologies Telemedia(STT), made a €140.2 million investment in Eircom in 2009. Today Eircom is in risk of default.

S&P cuts eircom's rating, warns of default risk
ReutersBy Erica Billingham | Reuters – Tue, Nov 8, 2011

DUBLIN, Nov 8 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Standard & Poors (S&P) downgraded the parent company of eircom, Ireland's largest phone company, three notches to CC on Tuesday and warned the group was in risk of defaulting on its debts.
Eircom, majority-owned by Temasek unit Singapore Technologies Telemedia (STT), has been in talks with its owners about restructuring its 3.75 billion euro ($5 billion) debt pile for months and the group has set a Nov. 18 deadline for investment proposals, a source told Reuters last week.
The group has also received an approach from Digicel , a telecoms group owned by Irish billionaire Denis O'Brien, the source said.
"In our view, there is a clear risk of a capital restructuring over the next few months -- which would be tantamount to a default under our criteria -- as possible remedies could aim to address the long-term sustainability of the capital structure," S&P said in a statement.

"In addition, we believe that the eircom group's capital structure may not be sustainable over the long term."
Eircom is battling to survive stiff competition and weak demand in a depressed domestic market.

The group obtained a temporary waiver until Dec. 15 on a leverage covenant and S&P said it was likely to breach the covenant again in December.

Eircom faces a covenant test each quarter to show its ratio of earnings to debt does not fall below a particular level. ($1 = 0.727 Euros) (Reporting by Carmel Crimmins; Editing by Erica Billingham)

gn108
25-11-11, 11:54
I love this Temasek/GIC guys...

1) Paper loss ...like that phrase means something except that they live in hope. Now only need a recovery of 385% on their remaining 'paper' value to get back to cost...LOL.

2) 400m loss on a 540m investment - that's a 74% loss.
LOL even uneducated, DIY investor like me don't lose >70%.

And we pay them loads! What a rip-off!

basic
25-11-11, 11:55
portugal..anytime can bankrupt one....
whole country in chaos & unrest now....situation will be worse even moving forward...
how are they going to take pay cut of 50%, raise tax to sustain, hike rate to do business, where got money to buy import from asia....most European country will be in this state or even worse...Hungary, poland, czech.....not in Euro zone, are even worse then Greece & Italy....
PIIGS interest rate keep moving up....day by day...let see when it cracks & breaks....

Portugal’s Credit Rating Is Cut to Junk by Fitch on Debt; Portuguese Strike Grounds Flights, Shuts Metro

November 24th, 2011

Portugal’s Credit Rating Is Cut to Junk by Fitch on Debt
November 24, 2011, 8:39 AM EST
Nov. 24 (Bloomberg) – Portugal’s credit rating was cut to below investment grade by Fitch Ratings due to the country’s rising debt level and weakening economy.
The long-term rating was lowered one level to BB+ from BBB- with a negative outlook, Fitch said today in an e-mailed statement. Portuguese 10-year bonds fell after the announcement, with the yield at 12.14 percent at 1:09 p.m. in Lisbon.
http://www.businessw…ch-on-debt.html (http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-11-24/portugal-s-credit-rating-is-cut-to-junk-by-fitch-on-debt.html)
===================================
Portuguese Strike Grounds Flights, Shuts Metro
Portugal’s first general strike in a year has grounded flights and shut Lisbon’s metro service as unions protest austerity measures agreed to by the government to gain an international bailout.

heard batam also has riot liao....many spore factories are there, when times is bad, cut pay or no OT or no business....they will start to riot like PIIGS country, here no jobs no food.......
so very near to us now.....many European & MNC operate here....
same to spore, later when in recesssion & crisis, many companies will face same problem with their foreign workers here....
it should be pretty close liao....

basic
25-11-11, 12:00

1) Paper loss ...like that phrase means something except that they live in hope. Now only need a recovery of 385% on their remaining 'paper' value to get back to cost...LOL.

they may pump in more...like devilplate shout, low buy more to average....very simple one...:):)

devilplate
25-11-11, 12:15

when ur funds on a single share/stocks get too big....tats the problem.....

how to set stop loss and cut loss for big 'punters' like GIC/temasek?

devilplate
25-11-11, 12:18
they may pump in more...like devilplate shout, low buy more to average....very simple one...:):)
dun put words into my mouth

pls requote it and highlight in red if u can find any quotes tat i made ......i nvr ask ppl to buy stocks average down

i always put stop loss.....unless supercomputer hangs....if not i am safe

i dun even monitor the stock px every min....relax and tcss in forum rather den stressful looking at numbers....whahahaha

basic
25-11-11, 12:21
dun put words into my mouth

pls requote it and highlight in red if u can find any quotes tat i made ......i nvr ask ppl to buy stocks average down

i always put stop loss.....unless supercomputer hangs....if not i am safe

i dun even monitor the stock px every min....relax and tcss in forum rather den stressful looking at numbers....whahahaha

haha....very simple lah....:)

"whichever way the market turns.....just grab watever opportunity

market crash, GSS time"......

devilplate
25-11-11, 12:23
haha....very simple lah....:)

"whichever way the market turns.....just grab watever opportunity

market crash, GSS time"......
so? did i say average down?

i only mentioned sell progressively when i say take some profit off when market goes up more....and tats for ppty....bcoz ppty cannot set stop loss

for equities, i let profits run as high and i just adjust my 'stop loss' everyday

devilplate
25-11-11, 12:26

i only mentioned sell progressively when i say take some profit off when market goes up more....and tats for ppty....bcoz ppty cannot set stop loss

for equities, i let profits run as high and i just adjust my 'stop loss' everyday
y am i toking sense to Mr B?

OMG....so silly me!!!!!!!!!

basic
25-11-11, 12:33
y am i toking sense to Mr B?

OMG....so silly me!!!!!!!!!

don't worry, you have no sense at all...
only nonsense....:)

sh
25-11-11, 12:49
Roughly where is your place? D9, 10, 11 or?

D9 near MRT. MM

teddybear
25-11-11, 13:38
Not familiar with The Sail, 25th floor facing sentosa got full bay view or partial or not? Wah, got such problem tenant? or the agent too yah yah? :banghead:

flagship74
25-11-11, 13:44

hOW can you be so sure you will not die b4 him after reading this msg...:scared-5:

jwong71
25-11-11, 13:50
Not familiar with The Sail, 25th floor facing sentosa got full bay view or partial or not? Wah, got such problem tenant? or the agent too yah yah? :banghead:

i heard of a tenant to allow for viewing 8am-9am,on weekends only.
did it on purpose. who the hell go view hse in early morning,weekend?

basic
25-11-11, 13:59
hOW can you be so sure you will not die b4 him after reading this msg...:scared-5:

can't you read the 99.999999%??....
you can die before your parent or grandparent....go ahead lah.....:):)

flagship74
25-11-11, 14:06
can't you read the 99.999999%??....
you can die before your parent or grandparent....go ahead lah.....:):)

:D :D :scared-2:

thomastansb
25-11-11, 15:32
He can give super inaccurate figures like 80,000 units in 2-3 years time. What do you expect from him? Don't forget used to be 1-2 years time. But he said typo so give him benefit of doubt lo. Still grossly inflated though even 2-3 years time.

basic
25-11-11, 15:53
China porperty cut price 70% to dump due to cash flow & bank loan problem...
Due to low transaction & low volume, after a while, developers has loan & debt problem, plus crisis getting worsen each day....price will just break down & dump....
wait patiently....property is illiquid, under current crisis, retrenchment, rate hike, company & country bankrupt, no business & cut spending....the longer you wait, the lower the price will be for next few yrs.....
so buuyer no need to be hurry, take your own sweet time....buyer market, seller panic, anytime lehman bros type of bankrupt news will erupt....
China & HK, cut price start from 5%, 10%, 30% 50% to current 70%....even has seller willing to cut price 70% to sell......
more to come, next yr will be even worse.....

鄂尔多斯新城楼市崩盘 万元房价跌去7成

2011年11月25日 
  身处风暴边缘的鄂尔多斯,正遭遇着与温州版本不同的地产借贷恐慌。
  近日,《中国企业报》记者获悉一条爆料信息:鄂尔多斯新城康巴什楼市全面崩盘!据一位长期生活在鄂尔多斯的人士透露:继高利贷危机之后,康巴什楼市大面积降价,从去年的均价10000元暴跌至现在3000多元。
  以当地“金信翰林苑”项目为例,其二手房价此前都在10000元左右,而现在市价仅3750元。消息人士还详列了康巴什多个楼盘的价格。
  “房子卖不出去,开发商扛不住了。”上述该消息人士说。
  因为从银行无法获得贷款,从民间借高息借款进行房地产开发是鄂尔多斯许多房地产商的通行做法。
  “几乎所有的高利贷都和房地产有关。”鄂尔多斯当地一名企业家告诉记者,“前段时间中富公司的事情是鄂尔多斯民间借贷危机的典型代表。”

Condo Kaiser
25-11-11, 16:33
That city is in inner mongolia man..... hardly indicative of overall property prices in China... Mongolia has been one the biggest known bubble in China....

Like I said earlier.... China now only developers cutting prices.... Because they have cash flow issues... But resale still no activities.... Most people can hold on to thier properties....

devilplate
25-11-11, 16:41
Anyone dare to buy from such china developer when they slash down by 70%?

I will only buy if its a completed project wif TOP paperwork obtained.....

devilplate
25-11-11, 16:46
That city is in inner mongolia man..... hardly indicative of overall property prices in China... Mongolia has been one the biggest known bubble in China....

Like I said earlier.... China now only developers cutting prices.... Because they have cash flow issues... But resale still no activities.... Most people can hold on to thier properties....
Aiya...no point toking sense to mr b....

He will say u dun live in denial....time will tell....now dropping 10% next yr 20% 10yrs later left 5%? whahahhaha

Alan Shearer
25-11-11, 17:06
Friend of mine has 2 brm / 893 sq ft / 28th floor Sentosa view Sail unit.

2050 psf

Fully furnished

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 17:29

Due to the fact that I am a humble but BIG tycoon , I can only give u the projects surrounding my ones, but not the exact projects themselves.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/25-Nov-116-20-58PM.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/25-Nov-116-17-14PM.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/25-Nov-116-19-27PM.jpg

Come 2012 March, where more renewals on the way and real data out, forumer basic will be banging his head la.

Good Luck !

神龙股侠。
nil sine labore !
Be a boss over money, not a slave to it.

WAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA

peterng8
25-11-11, 17:31
I saw someone eating lemon chicken just now next to me in a resturant....that guys ask for more lemon and eat the whole lot of lemon which is very sour i think, but he seems enjoying it ..more sour than sour grape ...dont know why ...just like to see people eating sour lemon and/or sour grape....ha ha ha:D :D :D

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 17:33
I saw someone eating lemon chicken just now next to me in a resturant....that guys ask for more lemon and eat the whole lot of lemon which is very sour i think, but he seems enjoying it ..more sour than sour grape ...dont know why ...just like to see people eating sour lemon and/or sour grape....ha ha ha:D :D :D

WAHAHAHAHAHA..chiokapeng la brother ! funny ! but seriously, I think rental creeping up towards $8000 mark for some 2 bedders in D9,D10,D11. no real data yet, just my BASIC gut feeling lor...heheheheh

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 17:41
Friend of mine has 2 brm / 893 sq ft / 28th floor Sentosa view Sail unit.

2050 psf

Fully furnished

Good for him :) Lucky guy.

peterng8
25-11-11, 17:53
:D But bery coincidently met that lemon eating person in the car park with a renewed COE 2 doors dont know what car with a Big CUT and PASTE Z4 (Highligted in BOLD RED) on it besides my new 5...suddenly a flashback (which is the last thread I read and subsequently ignored all what is being posted)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12285&page=241

could it be that depressed dork??

ha ha when free drop in and poke fun same as what it is always mentioned by threadstarter...ha ha:D :D

Rysk
25-11-11, 18:04
This rubbish thread is a good place to dump rubbish:D

hyenergix
25-11-11, 18:23
Due to the fact that I am a humble but BIG tycoon , I can only give u the projects surrounding my ones, but not the exact projects themselves.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/25-Nov-116-20-58PM.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/25-Nov-116-17-14PM.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/25-Nov-116-19-27PM.jpg

Come 2012 March, where more renewals on the way and real data out, forumer basic will be banging his head la.

Good Luck !

神龙股侠。
nil sine labore !
Be a boss over money, not a slave to it.

WAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA

O'rly? Tycoon so free in this forum tcss? I tot got more important things to do...like keeping your mistresses happy...

hyenergix
25-11-11, 18:28
Ur surname is Ng?

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/79/06singapore_Singapores-40-Richest_Rank.html

Allthepies
25-11-11, 18:56
good point! : ) firesale if any will probably come from "lousy" development and units.

basic
25-11-11, 19:08
good point! : ) firesale if any will probably come from "lousy" development and units.

all will be fire sell eventually...good or bad, all will down >50%in few yrs time....lousy one down 1st, good one will follow later....:)

Regulators
25-11-11, 19:10
Wah lau, I come back from holiday this thread spill to more than 300 page liao...:doh:

basic
25-11-11, 19:13
no money means no money...even beg & borrow also noobdy like to loan or lend to them....so EFSF approved last month till now still empty....
So now the amount will be cut by half due to bad response & market situation deterioterate....original amount not even enough for Italy, don't talk about the rest of PIIGS....now cut by half, wait to die lo....
interest rate in Europe & PIIGS keep going up everyday...Even Germany is not spared now, how high more can interest rate go up before explosion?? economy already down to recession, no money still pay high rate?? can tahan how long?? can't do anything, waiting to die only....

PANICKING?: From the FT: “A plan to boost the firepower of the eurozone’s €440bn rescue fund could deliver as little as half what the bloc’s leaders had hoped for because of a sharp deterioration in market conditions over the past month, according to several senior eurozone government officials.” (http://investmentwatchblog.com/panicking-from-the-ft-a-plan-to-boost-the-firepower-of-the-eurozone%e2%80%99s-e440bn-rescue-fund-could-deliver-as-little-as-half-what-the-bloc%e2%80%99s-leaders-had-hoped-for-because-of-a-sharp-d/)

If only we had known that the EFSF was nothing but the latest Chinese reverse merger IPO gimmick, dependent entirely on market conditions for its success, we probably would have sold even more euros to Thomas Stolper. Alas, despite all the pomp and circumstance of last month’s European summit announcement (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/we-have-deal) when the 50% Greek debt haircut (which has a snowball’s chance in hell of passing) was accompanied by vague promises of a 4-5x leveraging of the EFSF’s €440 billion, it now appears that our original skepticism (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/why-doing-math-behind-efsf-insurance-policy-leads-willem-buiter-conclude-it-not-bazooka-pea-sho) was well-founded. Because according to the latest news out of the FT (http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/da0406f4-16be-11e1-a45d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1egXQrZSB), the EFSF won’t get 4-5x leverage. Nope. It will, in fact be lucky if it can be doubled, which however kills the whole point as it needs to be well over €1 trillion to even exist. From the FT: “A plan to boost the firepower of the eurozone’s €440bn rescue fund could deliver as little as half what the bloc’s leaders had hoped for because of a sharp deterioration in market conditions over the past month

PN
25-11-11, 19:27

Hmm... you still haven't let go of the big red fonts?

Tell you a secret. Actually I learnt it from you lah.
You commented Bull don't use big red fonts
No choice I got to comment Bear not to use big red fonts

Like that can achieve good balance. Fair to both sides. :)

阴阳调和

hopeful
25-11-11, 19:34
I can only give u the projects surrounding my ones, but not the exact projects themselves.
Not asking you for your projects la, but your friend's condo.
The 900sf 2bedder that achieve 8000 rental. That's almost 9psf :scared-1:

kane
25-11-11, 20:35
Wah lau, I come back from holiday this thread spill to more than 300 page liao...:doh:

most active thread ever eh. :cheers1:

Regulators
25-11-11, 21:07
Heard about the bedok residences hype while I was away. At $1400psf, why are ppl still so crazy about it? River valley only selling at $1500psf leh, and freehold some more

basic
25-11-11, 21:10
Shanghai this weekend, 4 new projects launching......price down 50% compared to last week....
they compared quantity & price week by week....
price keep moving lower...the heat on property already cool down a lot, potential buyer still waiting for lower price....no investment urge now on property....central govt too, focus already moving away from property to small medium enterprises, green energy & some other sectors.....

本周末上海4盘入市 房企密集推低价盘
2011-11-25

据东方早报报道,本周末(11月26日-11月27日)上海市内预计有4个住宅项目开盘,总计推出房源700余套,环比(较上周末)近400套的推盘量增长了近75%;整体开盘均价约为17000元/平方米,环比大幅下滑近50%。
分析师昨日称,本周末是11月最后一个周末,一般来说,月底的推盘量较月中为多,但就本周末的推盘量来说,还略显保守。

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 21:27
Not asking you for your projects la, but your friend's condo.
The 900sf 2bedder that achieve 8000 rental. That's almost 9psf :scared-1:

Wahlaueh..that is my neighbor hor, and telling you the project is as good as telling you who I am liao.
WAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

chiokapeng la, brother hopeful.

basic
25-11-11, 21:28
china porperty down trend just beginning...but already easily can get 20-30% discount...some even up to 50%...
more & more developers & projecy will follow thru' if not, no way for them to sell & raise fund to resolve cash flow problems....
no discount already not acceptable to buyers, even down 20-30% is still not low enough...once downtrend is confirmed, buyer will waot for more developers to down their price before commit....

Global crisis is getting more serious each day....Euro bond hard to sell, many try to dump all the Euro bond on hands...rate keep moving higher each day...now is just waiting for lehman bros type of bankruptcy news from banks or country, then domino effect like 2008 to spread across all banks & insurance companies also car manufacturer & many big organisation across the world.....

房价真降了(民生视线)2011年11月24日
  在北京、上海等地,由于开发商大幅降价促销,使不少在高点买房的购房者的房产“纸面价值”一下缩水几十万元,引发了他们的不满。”  与2008年底相似情况出现时媒体纷纷声援不同,近期多数媒体均发表评论,呼吁购房者遵守契约精神,理性应对房价调整。
  楼市“冬天”来了
  ——一线城市房价率先回落,“明折+暗扣”,降幅多达20%,价格拐点特征明显
  不出意料,降价最先从一线城市开始。
   大约从今年七八月份起,在北京工作的山东人霍小姐就明显感到手机每天收到的卖房广告多了起来。10月份以来,更是每天要收到10多条类似的短信,且大多 打着低价入市、大幅优惠的旗号。霍小姐觉得,开发商和中介是真的着急了。然而在限购的情况下,她并没有购房资格。“其实我是想买房的,如果一年前看到这么 大的优惠,也许我就买了。限购一年了,房价不可能不降。”霍小姐说。
  一直想在自己小区买一套更大一点房子的上海人陈先生,一年多来经常到中介去看二手房信息。“一年多时间价格就没动过,但最近明显降了,还时不时的会有特价房源,都说是业主急售。”但陈先生决定继续观望,“房价肯定还要跌的,现在出手多傻呀。”
  10月以来,北京、上海、广州等一线城市的部分楼盘率先吹响了房价调整的号角。各种明折暗扣都算上,降价幅度多在20%左右,一些前期涨得过快、泡沫较为明显的项目,降价幅度甚至达到50%。
  “在房价飞涨的时候,人们认为降价20%几乎是不可想象的事情。但在房价泡沫比较大的情况下,价格稍微一动,就会有两三成的幅度。”

“暴利时代不会再回来”
  ——开发商加快促销防止被“拖死”,房地产行业面临大调整

“调控绝不可有丝毫动摇”
  ——调控底气比2008年更足,降价只是刚刚开始

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 21:29
Heard about the bedok residences hype while I was away. At $1400psf, why are ppl still so crazy about it? River valley only selling at $1500psf leh, and freehold some more

WAHAHAHAHAH, bother..it is now $1800psf min for less than 10 years project. Maybe the VERY older ones or LAU KOK KOK ones can be 1500psf lah...

District Location Flr Area
(sqf) Land Area
(sqf) Type Title Contract Date Transacted
(SG$) Flr PSF
(SG$) Land PSF
(SG$) Unit Type
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1012 0 APT GT 07/10/11 1,800,000 1,779 OPE;OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1313 0 APT GT 23/09/11 2,650,000 2,018 OPE;OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1313 0 APT GT 26/08/11 2,547,220 1,940 OPE;OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1012 0 APT GT 08/07/11 2,104,960 2,080 OPE;OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1044 0 APT GT 28/06/11 1,650,000 1,580 OPE;OLDSS
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1044 0 APT GT 30/05/11 1,850,000 1,772 OPE;OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1012 0 APT GT 25/05/11 1,750,000 1,729 OPE;OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1012 0 APT GT 20/05/11 1,800,000 1,779 SPA;OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1313 0 APT GT 18/05/11 2,330,000 1,775 OLD
09 URBANA
RIVER VALLEY CLOSE 1313 0 APT GT 13/04/11 2,560,350 1,950 OPE;OLD

The unit owner in blue above must have been kancheong spider psycho-ed by basic lah..

WOHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

basic
25-11-11, 21:33
WAHAHAHAHAH, bother..it is now $1800psf min for less than 10 years project. Maybe the VERY older ones or LAU KOK KOK ones can be 1500psf lah...

no $800 psf no buy....can get it in 2-3 yrs time....

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 21:37

my CEO cousin told me in 2004, he will not pay more than $800psf for a D9 condo.

WAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1324 0 APT GT 09/11/11 2,800,000 2,115 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1141 0 APT GT 19/10/11 2,282,000 2,000 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1141 0 APT GT 23/09/11 2,213,540 1,940 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1679 0 APT GT 29/08/11 3,500,000 2,085 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1324 0 APT GT 11/08/11 2,620,000 1,979 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1399 0 APT GT 29/07/11 2,800,000 2,001 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1324 0 APT GT 20/07/11 2,740,680 2,070 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1399 0 APT GT 20/07/11 2,700,000 1,930 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1324 0 APT GT 29/06/11 2,581,800 1,950 OPE;OLD
09 THE COSMOPOLITAN
KIM SENG RD 1399 0 APT GT 01/06/11 2,798,000 2,000 OPE;

09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1023 0 APT GT 11/11/11 2,138,000 2,090 OPE;OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1539 0 APT GT 06/10/11 3,231,900 2,100 OPE;OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1841 0 APT GT 03/10/11 3,956,000 2,149 OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1841 0 APT GT 28/09/11 4,000,000 2,173 OPE;OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1539 0 APT GT 13/09/11 3,150,000 2,047 OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1841 0 APT GT 09/09/11 3,532,800 1,919 OPE;OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1798 0 APT GT 29/08/11 3,883,680 2,160 OPE;OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1496 0 APT GT 24/08/11 2,880,000 1,925 OPE;OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 1550 0 APT GT 22/08/11 2,950,000 1,903 OPE;OLD
09 RIVERGATE
ROBERTSON QUAY 2077 0 APT GT 22/08/11 4,569,400 2,200 OPG;O

09 MARTINPLACE RESIDENCES
MARTIN PLACE 1044 0 APT GT 04/11/11 2,000,000 1,916 OPE;NEW
MARTIN PLACE 1044 0 APT GT 03/11/11 2,088,000 2,000 NEW
MARTIN PLACE 1421 0 APT GT 03/11/11 2,785,160 1,960 OPE;NEW
MARTIN PLACE 592 0 APT GT 03/11/11 1,399,999 2,365 OPE;NEW
MARTIN PLACE 1421 0 APT GT 25/10/11 2,486,750 1,750 SPA;NEW
MARTIN PLACE 1894 0 APT GT 19/10/11 3,674,360 1,940 NEW
MARTIN PLACE 2002 0 APT GT 17/10/11 4,104,100 2,050 NEW
MARTIN PLACE 2002 0 APT GT 11/10/11 4,500,000 2,248 NEW

09 WATERMARK ROBERTSON QUAY
RODYK ST 1076 0 APT GT 01/11/11 1,950,000 1,812 OLD
RODYK ST 904 0 APT GT 26/09/11 1,536,800 1,700 OPE;OLD
RODYK ST 893 0 APT GT 22/09/11 1,589,540 1,780 OPE;OLD
RODYK ST 1324 0 APT GT 14/09/11 2,100,000 1,586 OPE;OLD
RODYK ST 1830 0 APT GT 29/08/11 2,959,000 1,617 O

hyenergix
25-11-11, 21:44

The unit owner in blue above must have been kancheong spider psycho-ed by basic lah..

WOHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

How do you know? Maybe there was a murder case or unnatural death inside.

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 21:45
How do you know? Maybe there was a murder case or unnatural death inside.

wahlaueh.......where got such case in River Valley ? you know WHO stay around here or not ?WAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

basic
25-11-11, 21:48
my CEO cousin told me in 2004, he will not pay more than $800psf for a D9 condo.

WAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

office boy, you forever live in the past huh....now nobody buy, what price also no use...illiquid, global crisis now, recession coming....everything tumbling down fast...wait patiently to see keep dropping like falling stone, no takers......

abandon your lousy stupid thread huh, now camp here day & night...shut down your goondu thread lah....hahahaha....:):)

hyenergix
25-11-11, 21:50
wahlaueh.......where got such case in River Valley ? you know WHO stay around here or not ?WAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Of course I don't lah. I where got so many "Third Eye" working for me like you to sell properties and get juicy news?

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 21:51
office boy, you forever live in the past huh....now nobody buy, what price also no use...illiquid, global crisis now, recession coming....everything tumbling down fast...wait patiently to see keep dropping like falling stone, no takers......

abandon your lousy stupid thread huh, now camp here day & night...shut down your goondu thread lah....hahahaha....:):)

Yes... my Billionaires uncles & aunties all told me to watch over you leh....how can I disappoint them ?

basic
25-11-11, 21:56
Yes... my Billionaires uncles & aunties all told me to watch over you leh....how can I disappoint them ?

7 month money huh....burn a stack lah....
office boy becomes bookie running around.....
so I go over to your thread, you follow me huh.....want to carry bag for me or not.....:)

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 21:58
Fellow Lions! You know what is my next target in D9,D10,D11 ?

It is S$10,000psf lah...WAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
25-11-11, 22:00
7 month money huh....burn a stack lah....
office boy becomes bookie running around.....
so I go over to your thread, you follow me huh.....want to carry bag for me or not.....:)

Orhhhhh....you cursing them har...wait they come in and read this thread...:tongue3:

Rysk
25-11-11, 22:23

As usual, MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will talk like expert.. but ppl are wondering why didn't MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT brought one 3-yrs ago when it was $800psf.. why now so difficult must "time will tell" leh:D

basic
26-11-11, 03:01
As usual, MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT will talk like expert.. but ppl are wondering why didn't MISSED THE BOAT EXPERT brought one 3-yrs ago when it was $800psf.. why now so difficult must "time will tell" leh:D

till today, after 400 pages of this thread, still shout such nonsense, beside this, you know nothing.......:):)

Today's Straits Times there was a report from Standard Chartered analysts saying that private properties will drop by 30% in 2-3 years time....go & read yourself.....:):)

basic
26-11-11, 03:19
both explode together will be nice....
Merkel no printing $$ & no Euro bond will continue to push PIIGS rate hike till explosion, when??....
same to US, 2 parties cannot agree to budget deficit, will downgrade US rating to any dangerous level....
let them drift....stock market keep going lower, market get more tense, more & more peole run roads....till the day they break.....

US or Europe? Which Fiscal Time Bomb Will Explode First?

November 25th, 2011

Friday, November 25, 2011
With fiscal time bombs ticking in both Europe and the United States, the pertinent question for now seems to be which will explode first. For much of the past few months it looked as if Europe was set to blow.

But Angela Merkel’s refusal to support a Federal Reserve style bailout of European sovereigns. In contrast, the utter failure of the Congressional Super Committee in the United States to come up with any shred of success in addressing America’s fiscal problems has sparked a renewed realization that America’s fuse is dangerously short.

basic
26-11-11, 03:26
S&P downgraded Belgium....S&P is the powerful one, downgraded US in Aug....
next will be Austria AAA.....may be very soon...France will be near too....
this will drive rate higher next week....confidence down more...
this is like 2008 from Bear Stern bankrupt slowly till Lehman bros bankrupt to explode.....1 by 1, slowly....but coming anytime....

And (Long Overdue) Scene: Belgium Downgraded By S&P From AA+ To AA, Outlook Negative (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/and-long-overdue-scene-belgium-downgraded-sp-aa-aa-outlook-negative)

11/25/2011 - 12:51
The dominos are now falling daily, if not hourly. We give AustriAAA a few days at the most. Just as we hinted earlier in the week when the Dexia deal started to crumble, it seems a major driver of the downgrade is the country's financial sector risk.

basic
26-11-11, 03:54
China property already down 10-70% across china, but cooling measures will continue to push property price down for next 3-5 yrs, that means will not remove in next 3-5 yrs....how much more it will drop?? eventually all down >50%-70%??.....3-5 yrs by the time, nobody talk about property anymore...as central govt is going to move focus out from property to other industry & sector....burst the property bubble totally....like US & Japan...

京沪广深新房价格全面下调 本轮调控周期或为3-5年

2011年11月24日08:29

在不断加大力度的楼市调控措施打压下,当前全国多地房价出现了下降势头。
  但调控仍难一蹴而就,分析人士指出,限购、限贷等措施势必还将持续,房价也有望进入持续的调整期。不过,只有处理好整体经济的良性循环,才能彻底根治楼市任之则狂涨、收之则拖累经济的负面效应.

京沪广深新房价格下调
  今年1月26日,国务院公布了楼市调控“国八条”打击楼市投机。随后市场开始趋冷,成交量下跌、开盘量锐减,在今年“五一”等传统的楼市节点,市场仍未能实现反弹,反而是限购较严厉的北京市等地房价率先出现松动。

重申调控不会丝毫动摇
  正是因为限购效果最明显,自今年出台了升级版的楼市限购政策以来,各种言论和阻力随之而来。
  以北京为例,6月中旬市场一度传出,北京市正在研究放宽限购政策,拟放宽对高端项目的限购。分析人士指出,这不排除是有些开发商尤其是高端豪宅开发商销售遇阻,资金链遇到了麻烦,借势炒作北京将放松限购政策。
  10月前后,一些机构甚至对记者表示,限购等政策有可能在近期出现变化。
  就在各种声音纷扰之际,中央明确提出:房地产市场调控绝不可以有丝毫动摇。我们的目标是既要使房价回归到合理的水平,同时又促进房地产业持续健康发展。
  一线城市短期不会放宽
  北京中原地产市场研究部总监张大伟表示,随着楼市调控政策一再被重申,加上库存的上升,市场交易的天平正逐渐倾斜至“买方市场”,楼市降价的轮 廓越来越清晰,房价下调将加速。他表示,从目前情况看,楼市调控政策将至少持续至2012年底以后,本轮调控持续周期可能会在3-5年内都维持一定的政策 强度。京沪广深等一线城市短期放宽的可能基本不存在。

ysyap
26-11-11, 05:22
Are you running or batteries or what? Posted 7 hrs ago and then start posting again 2 hrs ago. Incredible! :scared-4:

avo7007
26-11-11, 08:18
He is a bear bot.:)

There are some good news today : Oct mfr output up, good GCB sale, and BR selling well. BJT can kick start his thread again. Huat ah.:D

CCR
26-11-11, 08:43
till today, after 400 pages of this thread, still shout such nonsense, beside this, you know nothing.......:):)

Today's Straits Times there was a report from Standard Chartered analysts saying that private properties will drop by 30% in 2-3 years time....go & read yourself.....:):)

Huh? I don't understand???? I thought you said the market already drop at least 20% now and in 2-3 years time it will drop 50%? How come you are quoting the stand chart analyst and not bashing him? You should right to ST forum and ask him to shut up, LIAR, and ask him to eat GRASS.......:D

hopeful
26-11-11, 08:58
Wahlaueh..that is my neighbor hor, and telling you the project is as good as telling you who I am liao.
WAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

chiokapeng la, brother hopeful.

The first post you made you say it is your friend, and not your neighbour le.
Your friend can stay far away from you right? Now you are the one who let the cat out of the bag by saying that your friend is your neighbour. :doh:neighbour also can be 5 blocks away neighbour right?

Hmm, why nobody else is interested in this 2br project. 900sf can rent for 8k, saliva drooping already.
tell me the first letter of the project name. If there is a "The" in front, exclude it ya, don't answer "T". eg, if Vida, put "V". if The Pier, put "P".

teddybear
26-11-11, 09:06
Ai yoh yoh, you Were bashing Singapore govt & their establishment previously & now you quote their newspapers' news? Can Only believe you or them? :doh:

devilplate
26-11-11, 09:27
The first post you made you say it is your friend, and not your neighbour le.
Your friend can stay far away from you right? Now you are the one who let the cat out of the bag by saying that your friend is your neighbour. :doh:neighbour also can be 5 blocks away neighbour right?

Hmm, why nobody else is interested in this 2br project. 900sf can rent for 8k, saliva drooping already.
tell me the first letter of the project name. If there is a "The" in front, exclude it ya, don't answer "T". eg, if Vida, put "V". if The Pier, put "P".
check URA lor

which projects clocked 8.x rental psf?

u check and let us noe la ;)

hopeful
26-11-11, 10:00
check URA lor

which projects clocked 8.x rental psf?

u check and let us noe la ;)

checked already. These are the candidates for 75th percentile.
DRAYCOTT EIGHT 8.41psf, PIER AT ROBERTSON 8.29psf.

But Dtrax say URA website rental data different from Realis (he has access to Realis). Realis indicates lower psf.

devilplate
26-11-11, 10:03

But Dtrax say URA website rental data different from Realis (he has access to Realis). Realis indicates lower psf.
icic

i believe we hf no choice but to trust URA lor....

if not just ignore BJ la.....take it as he bullshyting...LOL

hopeful
26-11-11, 10:55
icic

i believe we hf no choice but to trust URA lor....

if not just ignore BJ la.....take it as he bullshyting...LOL

How can ignore BJ. He is big yet humble tycoon leh. ;)
His 15% cash holdings can last for 150years at 2500 per month.
so his net worth = 2500 *12 * 150 / 0.15 = 30million. UHNW le.;). Second only to Property Owner or Teddybear.

devilplate
26-11-11, 11:26
How can ignore BJ. He is big yet humble tycoon leh. ;)
His 15% cash holdings can last for 150years at 2500 per month.
so his net worth = 2500 *12 * 150 / 0.15 = 30million. UHNW le.;). Second only to Property Owner or Teddybear.
i am so honoured to tcss wif SUHNW ;)

dtrax
26-11-11, 11:53

Ok allow me to show you the top 20 by street name, devilplate muz be a happy guy:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6403452211_14891bdb8f_z.jpg

Surprisingly owen rd made into the top 5, I did a check the only condo there suites@own asking freaking sky high for their MM at around 2.8k/mth for their 365sqft.. got so much or not?? :scared-4: :scared-4:

devilplate
26-11-11, 11:58
Ok allow me to show you the top 20 by street name, devilplate muz be a happy guy:

Surprisingly owen rd made into the top 5, I did a check the only condo there suites@own asking freaking sky high for their MM at around 2.8k/mth for their 365sqft.. got so much or not?? :scared-4: :scared-4:
sm1 said 388sqft at KG can fetch 2.3k

owen city fringe....2.8k mabe possible?

proper gd sized 1bdr at city sq calling 3.5-4k

other nearby streets like racecourse, rangoon also top 20

hopeful
26-11-11, 12:15

why Devilplate happy guy? Because McCallum on top5? ;)

But the maximum value 95.8, divided by 12 * 900 = 7185, very far than 8000per month.
The mystery condo getting more mysterious :).

hopeful
26-11-11, 12:18
sm1 said 388sqft at KG can fetch 2.3k

owen city fringe....2.8k mabe possible?

proper gd sized 1bdr at city sq calling 3.5-4k

other nearby streets like racecourse, rangoon also top 20

buy areas near Robertson Quay and Little India for rental purposes.

hyenergix
26-11-11, 12:18
Not mysterious. He rented e condo to himself at tt price w 10% increment...

dtrax
26-11-11, 12:19
why Devilplate happy guy? Because McCallum on top5? ;)

But the maximum value 95.8, divided by 12 * 900 = 7185, very far than 8000per month.
The mystery condo getting more mysterious :).

haha I never indicate.. is PSM per month so divide by 10.76, so around 9psf p.m

Regulators
26-11-11, 12:21
I take it that majority of the tenants in little india are ah neh right? don't think chinese tenants would be keen to live there

buy areas near Robertson Quay and Little India for rental purposes.

hopeful
26-11-11, 12:37
haha I never indicate.. is PSM per month so divide by 10.76, so around 9psf p.m
ok dokey. I stand corrected. From Iproperty, Draycott 8 smallest 2BR is 1173sf. So that rules it out.
Next is The Pier. The smallest 2BR also 990sf.

from propertyguru, asking rental for Draycoot 8 1500sf, $8k pm.

Haha, like detective work.

devilplate
26-11-11, 13:20
I take it that majority of the tenants in little india are ah neh right? don't think chinese tenants would be keen to live there
Angmors love it....i seen angmors walking in out of those boutique apts

Rysk
26-11-11, 16:19
Ai yoh yoh, you Were bashing Singapore govt & their establishment previously & now you quote their newspapers' news? Can Only believe you or them? :doh:
As usual.. When gov say down.. Missed The Boat Expert will post big big & say we must believe what our gov said..... But when gov say up.. Missed The Boat Expert say we mustn't believe what gov said:D

Rysk
26-11-11, 16:21
Huh? I don't understand???? I thought you said the market already drop at least 20% now and in 2-3 years time it will drop 50%? How come you are quoting the stand chart analyst and not bashing him? You should right to ST forum and ask him to shut up, LIAR, and ask him to eat GRASS.......:D
As I already knew long ago.. This is called "twist & turn" tactic of Missed The Boat Expert:D

august
26-11-11, 16:31

angmors got many types... the working class angmors, the business owners kinds, and the economic refugee kinds lol.

samuelk
26-11-11, 16:59
He is a bear bot.:)

There are some good news today : Oct mfr output up, good GCB sale, and BR selling well. BJT can kick start his thread again. Huat ah.:D
But thats laggard data,

Nov / Dec is the one we are smack in right now.

While I do think have to be cautious, I am amaze at the euphoria of those that are still taking up Condos in recent launches.:cheers1:

I guess there will be prices that will be moderated or even quite firm, but with some goodies thrown in, but 30 - 50 %, I higher doubt so.

Banking sectors especially are shifting some of the operations out while moving some heavy weight posisting onto SG but thats only means it comes with someone on board and not hiring a local to take this post.

I think price corrections should be coming vs it has already arrive and casue a panic run.

Even if there is a panic run, the sanity of most of us are stuck with SSD which would be the case of more losses.

So 30 % drop forecasted by standchart, I wonder how the figures was arrived at.

stalingrad
26-11-11, 17:35
But thats laggard data,

Nov / Dec is the one we are smack in right now.

While I do think have to be cautious, I am amaze at the euphoria of those that are still taking up Condos in recent launches.:cheers1:

I guess there will be prices that will be moderated or even quite firm, but with some goodies thrown in, but 30 - 50 %, I higher doubt so.

Banking sectors especially are shifting some of the operations out while moving some heavy weight posisting onto SG but thats only means it comes with someone on board and not hiring a local to take this post.

I think price corrections should be coming vs it has already arrive and casue a panic run.

Even if there is a panic run, the sanity of most of us are stuck with SSD which would be the case of more losses.

So 30 % drop forecasted by standchart, I wonder how the figures was arrived at.

very strong proof that Singaporeans are English illiterate. laggard data? haha!!! what is that?

the rest is gibberish too.

devilplate
26-11-11, 18:02
Tripled confirmed he super bey song sporeans and yet still staying in sg....life must be very tough for him

mcmlxxvi
26-11-11, 19:04
Double confirm on that. Had one and knew a few who did ...

Laguna
26-11-11, 19:34
angmors got many types... the working class angmors, the business owners kinds, and the economic refugee kinds lol.

The security guard to the main entrance to Sentosa Cove is an AngMo as well.....

basic
26-11-11, 21:34
Are you running or batteries or what? Posted 7 hrs ago and then start posting again 2 hrs ago. Incredible! :scared-4:

has to wake up this morning to catch a flight for holiday....
arrived, took a rest, just turn on my notebook....
as usual, all the rubbish bulls posting nonsense here....
probably will post some interesting news for rubbish bulls tomorrow....
anyway, every 1-2 months go holiday....just experience life everywhere....:):)

basic
26-11-11, 21:37
Tripled confirmed he super bey song sporeans and yet still staying in sg....life must be very tough for him

everyday song till buay lin chu leh...
unlike you, jobless, read crisis news everyday, panic, worry, talk rubbish....
no need to be so stressfuk, whatever....global crisis will explode, spore property will crash >50% in next 2-3 yrs....
talk to people here, also can sense sky is dropping fast......very soon, ai lai liao.....easy lah....hahaha....:):)

SpinCity
26-11-11, 21:52
very strong proof that Singaporeans are English illiterate. laggard data? haha!!! what is that?

the rest is gibberish too.

There shall be a comma before "too"
Guess you have been in Singapore for too long.
It's time for you to go back to where you are to sharpen your English.

devilplate
26-11-11, 21:52
everyday song till buay lin chu leh...
unlike you, jobless, read crisis news everyday, panic, worry, talk rubbish....
no need to be so stressfuk, whatever....global crisis will explode, spore property will crash >50% in next 2-3 yrs....
talk to people here, also can sense sky is dropping fast......very soon, ai lai liao.....easy lah....hahaha....:):)
U vy on hor....go holiday also come here tcss wif me....whahaha

Go bck msia isit...lol

basic
26-11-11, 22:03
U vy on hor....go holiday also come here tcss wif me....whahaha

Go bck msia isit...lol

malaysia needs to fly so many hours.....that is why I said you have no commonsense....

interest...nothing to do with on...do what you like....posting here is secondary....
Just read, this thanksgiving week is the worst perforamnce in last 70 yrs....it drops more than any crisis yrs in last 70 yrs...60s, 70s crisis, their thanksgiving week still perform much better than this yr...some thing big is boiling liao.....haha...bo tai chi lah.....:):)

devilplate
26-11-11, 22:05
malaysia needs to fly so many hours.....that is why I said you have no commonsense....

interest...nothing to do with on...do what you like....posting here is secondary....
Just read, this thanksgiving week is the worst perforamnce in last 70 yrs....it drops more than any crisis yrs in last 70 yrs...60s, 70s crisis, their thanksgiving week still perform much better than this yr...some thing big is boiling liao.....haha...bo tai chi lah.....:):)
Set a timeline la....sti by which date cfm drop below 2k?

basic
26-11-11, 22:07
Set a timeline la....sti by which date cfm drop below 2k?

of course, I have a date for that...but only for friends...not for rubbish bulls here lah.....:):)

devilplate
26-11-11, 22:08
of course, I have a date for that...but only for friends...not for rubbish bulls here lah.....:):)
Standard answer from u

basic
26-11-11, 22:13
worst in 80 yrs, not 70....this is significant.....many will just read & don't know what it means....thanksgiving means a lot to americans, especially the day before & after, >90% of last 100 yrs, Dow surges....but this yr.....haha....
next week if break below a key level...ho say liao....

Dow, S&P Log Worst Thanksgiving Week Since 1932; S&P downgrades Belgium’s credit rating

November 25th, 2011

S&P downgrades Belgium’s credit rating (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sp-downgrades-belgiums-credit-rating-2011-11-25?link=MW_latest_news)“Standard & Poor’s said Friday it downgraded the long-term sovereign credit rating of Belgium to AA from AA+ because of renewed funding and market risk pressure. The outlook is negative. “We think the Belgian government’s capacity to prevent an increase in general government debt, which we consider to be already at high levels, is being constrained by rapid private sector deleveraging both in Belgium and among many of Belgium’s key trading partners,” S&P said in a note.”
Spain’s incoming government may seek outside aid (http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/11/25/uk-spain-aid-idUKTRE7AO0R620111125)

basic
26-11-11, 22:20
Standard answer from u

this is normal human behaviour.....everything is both ways....:):)

devilplate
26-11-11, 22:21
this is normal human behaviour.....everything is both ways....:):)
I tot u r self professed god?

basic
26-11-11, 22:23
I tot u r self professed god?

I don't self professed anything....you created....:)

devilplate
26-11-11, 22:25
I don't self professed anything....you created....:)
Basic liar...lol

How long is ur holiday? Can still tcss daily anot?

basic
26-11-11, 22:31
last 3 weeks, global stock market evaporated US$4trillion in capitalisation...with shares price down, globally just wiped off US$4trillion like that....may wipe off anothet US$16trillion, to make it US$20trillion....have globally printed US$20trillion in last 3 yrs?? NO....then will become printed negative $$....same to property, once plunges, all value & money will evaporate like stock market....this is just squeeze out bubble only....more to come....
funds flow out of Asia now, Spore too, S$1.315 now against US$, S$ down 10% against US$ & RMB compared to 2 months ago....wait for more big funds, sell all asset & transfer fund out here...they will sell property in blocks, not by units....

全球股市月失31萬億

德國拒絕發歐聯債,令市場憂慮歐債危機將惡化,避險情緒升溫,美匯指數升上 79.44水平,貼近十月初高位,更大有直逼80大關之勢,引發資金流出新興市場,截至本周三止一周,亞太區(除日本外)股票基金更錄得八月中以來最多外 資資金流出;本月至今環球股市於歐債危機及經濟衰退憂慮下,已合共蒸發逾4萬億美元(約31.2萬億港元)市值。

新興市走資210億 野村證券的資金流報告指出,截至本周三止一周,分別有36億美元外資資金及7.13億美元互惠基金資金,流出亞太區(除日本外)股票基金,前者更是八月中以來最多。

basic
26-11-11, 22:34
Basic liar...lol

How long is ur holiday? Can still tcss daily anot?

how to compare to our LIAR KING....
depend...can be a month....sure can tcss....
just move around & live like local people here.....experience their lifestyle, food, shopping, talk to them for fun.....