Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045 ... LastLast

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

I just received an offer to buy a flip option. Maybe I'll buy and flip higher.
    I'm a potential buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by firec
    Did you notice that larger units in OA and ESTA transacted at significantly lower psf in the recent months?

Based on my analysis, units larger than 1400sf in both OA and ESTA transacted at an average of 849.7psf YTD (since start of 2009). The average since March is 838.9psf.

I have a feeling I'm going to buy soon.

My strategy will be to always offer 10%-15% below the asking price, as expertly advised in Her World magazine (my wife's, not mine of course ) - pg 164 of April 2009.
    Base on Your Wife "Her World" Magazine ! You will buy a flip Option ???

Your strategy is to offer 10%-15% below the asking price ma !

Wait la...wait till price down to HDB pricing then buy. We all waiting for you ,,

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Boy
    Base on Your Wife "Her World" Magazine ! You will buy a flip Option ???

Your strategy is to offer 10%-15% below the asking price ma !

Wait la...wait till price down to HDB pricing then buy. We all waiting for you ,,
    I've learned to be smarter, thanks to all your expert admonishments. Now I'll offer a higher price to entice the seller to sell quickly to me.
    I'm a potential buyer.

I've learned to be smarter, thanks to all your expert admonishments. Now I'll offer a higher price to entice the seller to sell quickly to me.
    You will ma ???

SeaView #03-01 Auction offer for $ 700psf already did not turn up, Why rush ???

Stock market been down for almost one week, wait la my friend.

You will ma ???

SeaView #03-01 Auction offer for $ 700psf already did not turn up, Why rush ???

Stock market been down for almost one week, wait la my friend.
    Yes, teacher, I'll wait teacher.

Seaview auction was cancelled, so I didn't turn up. You did?
    I'm a potential buyer.

East Coast Boy, you talk so much, but only claim to be a "small investor" and willing to "wait" for slow people like me.

So please tell us what have you bought? Is it casa merah? since you like that thread so much? Don't think you can afford One Amber, Sea View and Parc Seabreeze... go to your Casa Merah thread lah. Irritating cockroach.
    Last edited by firec; 18-06-09 at 16:49.
    I'm a potential buyer.

East Coast Boy, you talk so much, but only claim to be a "small investor" and willing to "wait" for slow people like me.

So please tell us what have you bought? Is it casa merah? since you like that thread so much? Don't think you can afford One Amber, Sea View and Parc Seabreeze... go to your Casa Merah thread lah. Irritating cockroach.
    Yes, I am still stay in HDB. But I don't talk big big like you.

I do own few properties in East Coast. You got long way to learn form me. You better learn more don't be to ya ya and talk big again.

No point talk big and no action. Offer to buy at $ 700psf and never turn up. Read more "Her world" and tell the world to follow you ???

Teach people how to read the property market like you are expert ? All those agin you will be a property agent ?

How to believe you will buy option to flip ?

The property I own in East are: The SeaView, The Esta & Casa Merah. + The Sail@MarinaBay.

Fyi, the sail is in central, not east. Super prime Marina Bay

I just can't wait to move in when everything is up...

Yes, I am still stay in HDB. But I don't talk big big like you.

I do own few properties in East Coast. You got long way to learn form me. You better learn more don't be to ya ya and talk big again.

No point talk big and no action. Offer to buy at $ 700psf and never turn up. Read more "Her world" and tell the world to follow you ???

Teach people how to read the property market like you are expert ? All those agin you will be a property agent ?

How to believe you will buy option to flip ?

The property I own in East are: The SeaView, The Esta & Casa Merah. + The Sail@MarinaBay.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Fyi, the sail is in central, not east. Super prime Marina Bay

I just can't wait to move in when everything is up...
    Dude, i need non angmor neighbours and smoking kakis. PM me when you've moved in leh

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Dude, i need non angmor neighbours and smoking kakis. PM me when you've moved in leh
    I need non ang mo too. Plus a smoking kakis. Too bad I dun like staying ini town.

Sure !

Earliest would be mid Jan. My unit tenanted until 31 Dec 09. Then I want to change some things inside, revamp the planter into a mini balcony before I moved in. Hopefully, the garden will be up and the shopping below will be fully operational. Now, once in a while, I would go to the Gym, swimming pool or play tennis. But the parking is

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo

Just back form the Parc SeaBreeze private preview this afternoon.

The living room and bedroom are small. #05-02 are selling for $ 1,260psf

#15-02 will be $ 1,480psf.

Total about 18+ units sold this morning. (20%+ )

One Amber will not have problem selling above $ 1,000psf or even $ 1,100psf if the market remain stable till year end.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Sure !

Earliest would be mid Jan. My unit tenanted until 31 Dec 09. Then I want to change some things inside, revamp the planter into a mini balcony before I moved in. Hopefully, the garden will be up and the shopping below will be fully operational. Now, once in a while, I would go to the Gym, swimming pool or play tennis. But the parking is
    Great! looking forward. New to the devt is a Da Paolo Gast and an irish pub. i wish they would quickly build a supermart or at least a minimart soon.

Seems like interest is still building up for One Amber; recently purchased an unit there and got offered a 100+ psf profit in a week! Honestly, I did think the price I was paying was way high (in excess of 900 psf) but looking at the situation now, I guess I was fortunate to have gone in at an earlier timing. Any updates on when the project will be completed?

Quote Originally Posted by justsoul
    Seems like interest is still building up for One Amber; recently purchased an unit there and got offered a 100+ psf profit in a week! Honestly, I did think the price I was paying was way high (in excess of 900 psf) but looking at the situation now, I guess I was fortunate to have gone in at an earlier timing. Any updates on when the project will be completed?
    Congrats to you. What is your stack and price? Mine is stack 27. bought about 8xxpsf.

Congrats to you too. You have gotten a better deal I reckon. I got mine at stack 12 at about 9xx psf in the lower half of the range. So will this for homestay or investment btw?

Congrats to you too. You have gotten a better deal I reckon. I got mine at stack 12 at about 9xx psf in the lower half of the range. So will this for homestay or investment btw?
    for investment. Long team capital gain. I believe OA will peak back.

Yeap, the growth potential is definitely there in light of the rising prices around the area. The facade of the developmemt also looks to be coming around just fine so hopefully the entire complex will be brimming with quality aesthetics come TOP. Did you get a high floor unit?

Yeap, the growth potential is definitely there in light of the rising prices around the area. The facade of the developmemt also looks to be coming around just fine so hopefully the entire complex will be brimming with quality aesthetics come TOP. Did you get a high floor unit?
    Mid floor. So far parc seabreeze heard it's selling 12xx to 13xx. With them selling so high and so well, OA shouldn't be hard to find buyers. Compare to esta i believe OA is better. I also have a unit in esta. Landscaping kind of boring.

Well i suppose the difference in land sizes between OA and Esta does make a significant impact on what the designers/planners could have come up with. In any case, kudos to you for having your own "collection" of properties in a prime area like this. Moving on to parc seabreeze next? I do find it somewhat overpriced in the face of competitive pricing coming from the usual 9,10 district enclave though.

Well i suppose the difference in land sizes between OA and Esta does make a significant impact on what the designers/planners could have come up with. In any case, kudos to you for having your own "collection" of properties in a prime area like this. Moving on to parc seabreeze next? I do find it somewhat overpriced in the face of competitive pricing coming from the usual 9,10 district enclave though.
    parc seabreeze? think i give this a miss. dun think this will get nmuch sea view from that location. no doubt location is good but somehow 12xx to 13xx still X to me for D15 right now. how much sub sale can get? 1500psf? at 1500psf why dun go to meyer road for better sea view? Yup, meter road good sea view but with no shops and ammeties i dun really like. But parc sezbreeze launch will be a real challenge to silversea which had been dead for pass few months. when are they going to launch and how much? which dumbass will buy a LH at that prices which i heard 13xx to 15xx?

Pardon me, just my 2 cents.

friend staying around there tells me to give parc seabreeze stretch a wide berth.. problem being the church opposite doles out free meals which somehow attracts a lot of prc labourer types.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    parc seabreeze? think i give this a miss. dun think this will get nmuch sea view from that location. no doubt location is good but somehow 12xx to 13xx still X to me for D15 right now. how much sub sale can get? 1500psf? at 1500psf why dun go to meyer road for better sea view? Yup, meter road good sea view but with no shops and ammeties i dun really like. But parc sezbreeze launch will be a real challenge to silversea which had been dead for pass few months. when are they going to launch and how much? which dumbass will buy a LH at that prices which i heard 13xx to 15xx?

Pardon me, just my 2 cents.
    Pal pxs has moved up all over the island. Even Tresalveo at Marymount transacted at $1kpsf, D15 in particular from Parc Seabreeze to One Amber, will move up too. Lets say if $12XX is too X for Amber, then prob anything above $16XX to $17XX for the Sail is too X. Then again if Maramount is at $1k psf and Alexis is at $1kpsf, D15 at $13xx is a steal. Sometimes some things are beyond my comprehension

And for Silversea, well the Developer has deep pockets. LH projects also can sell for 10yrs, px remain steady. Imagine for their FH project... What px do u think they will launch for the condo at the defunct Rose Garden, if they even choose to launch it in the next few yrs?

One Amber and The Esta were launched about the same time some years back. Why is it the Esta has already been completed for some time and OA is way behind schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    One Amber and The Esta were launched about the same time some years back. Why is it the Esta has already been completed for some time and OA is way behind schedule?
    OA omho will be a much better project then esta. good things got to wait longer loh. lol. I also dun know, could it be because of the basement carpark which some agents told me took longer to build compare to esta which is not really a basement carprk

okt, you wait up so early?

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    OA omho will be a much better project then esta. good things got to wait longer loh. lol. I also dun know, could it be because of the basement carpark which some agents told me took longer to build compare to esta which is not really a basement carprk

okt, you wait up so early?
    Boss, the early bird gets the worm

Drove by the project earlier... things seem to be turning out pretty nice, with the glass facade giving the entire development a pretty sleek and classy image. Hopefully they will use some nice colors for the walls and attractive landscaping for the environment. Spoke to a contact and he was telling me the project will most likely be completed only in late Q1 next year.

Drove by the project earlier... things seem to be turning out pretty nice, with the glass facade giving the entire development a pretty sleek and classy image. Hopefully they will use some nice colors for the walls and attractive landscaping for the environment. Spoke to a contact and he was telling me the project will most likely be completed only in late Q1 next year.
    I also believe it will be Q1 next year. So pal, you bought for own stay or investment?

Btw ano one can share what are the land size for the following condo?

Seaview
    One Amber
    Esta

Sorry, I try to compare this to parc seabreeze which I saw in today paper 58000sqft. Just can seem to find my file. sigh, getting old alr.

Well, I bought it for own stay although I could possibly flip it for a nice profit come TOP ; then again, the location is probably too good for me to give up that easily. I do not have the exact size with me but I remembered someone telling me that the One Amber plot was two to three times the size of the Esta plot; I reckon that is pretty accurate. Apparently One Amber is comparable to the Seaview in terms of plot size; not sure of that though.

PO is rite in that Esta is not really basement parking but the whole project is elevated, ie. 1st sty of Esta is 2nd or 3rd sty of OA. That's why OA can can 23rd sty n Esta only at 21st sty although they are of the same height. Plot ratio of Esta n OA is the same at 2.8 while SV is 2.1 so SV gives pple the feeling of more spacious landscapping though need to compromise on tiny room size.

Although OA is a bigger land size than Esta, it has much more units n way too many stacks in a single blk n neighbouring stacks looking into each other in very close vicinity as in less than 5m away. Scutinise the flr & site plan n u know what i mean....