Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10152025303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1480

Thread: One Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    Hi hope i have one at that development...i am looking at that pricing now...so, no comments to my rebute?
    No point lah, since you are determined to buy Little India district. I dun like to beat around the bush with ah nehs.

That is not Orchard Rd for god's sake

Default district 15 still top draws

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    No point lah, since you are determined to buy Little India district. I dun like to beat around the bush with ah nehs.

That is not Orchard Rd for god's sake
    I think u also forgot...district 15 very popular with ah nehs too...

I think u also forgot...district 15 very popular with ah nehs too...
    Funny rite, you everyday see massive Ah Nehs in Little India still not enough, and yet still come to D15 to find more Ah Nehs? Are you Ah Neh craze? Move to India lagi best rite?

Funny rite, you everyday see massive Ah Nehs in Little India still not enough, and yet still come to D15 to find more Ah Nehs? Are you Ah Neh craze? Move to India lagi best rite?
    Kiddy talk as usual....grow up please...don't call others dark when you are not white...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Our dear and honorable and respectable MM mentioned before: The expat Ah Neh like to cluster in D15 Meyer road.
    Not sure whether he see to many Ah Nehs near his house until he craze or you are talking nonsense? (Either he is wrong or you are wrong since both of you can't be correct right?). Obviously, almost everybody (except those with a wire short in the head), will say that our honorable MM must be right. So that leave you wr???.

Kiddy talk as usual....grow up please...don't call others dark when you are not white...
    I reckon it is extremely distasteful to still possess prejudicial attitudes towards the issue of skin color even in this current era of globalization. It only serves to show just how inward-looking we are. What good are we as human beings if we only have material gains (i.e. money) to speak of, without inner substance (i.e. graciousness) to boot? Let us move away from such unfortunate thinking. If not, we will never be able to move on as a society, much lest compete on a global footing.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Our dear and honorable and respectable MM mentioned before: The expat Ah Neh like to cluster in D15 Meyer road.
    Not sure whether he see to many Ah Nehs near his house until he craze or you are talking nonsense? (Either he is wrong or you are wrong since both of you can't be correct right?). Obviously, almost everybody (except those with a wire short in the head), will say that our honorable MM must be right. So that leave you wr???.
    The Ah Neh from Meyer Rd is probably wearing a suit and sitting behind you in a cosy airconditioned room with a door tag called "CEO". He is frowning at you while you skive and type this garbage in the internet from your computer at work.

The Ah Nehs from Little India are probably in the construction site, wearing a helmet and sweating under the hot sun. They are building your dream mickey mouse home in Little India.

Then all of a sudden, the Ah Neh from Meyer Road gives you a spanking and ask you to go bec you skive at work, surf internet at work, and complain about his residence in Meyer Rd.

On the other hand, your dream mickey mouse home got busted bec you got fired at work and have no choice but to continue negating other districts so as to avoid a fire sale.

You all so free is it? My opinion:-

1) D15 is good for own stay. Mind you, not all parts of D15. Only those near beach. But nowadays, people hear D15 straight away go snatch. Crazy.

2) D15 rental yield sucks

3) More investors prefer D1, D2. Especially in recent times.

Btw, above are just my opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    You all so free is it? My opinion:-

1) D15 is good for own stay. Mind you, not all parts of D15. Only those near beach. But nowadays, people hear D15 straight away go snatch. Crazy.

2) D15 rental yield sucks

3) More investors prefer D1, D2. Especially in recent times.

Btw, above are just my opinions.
    It depends on project and many other factors, not just location or District.

In D1, The Clift (non-loft units) still hanging at $1800+psf and can't seem to soar up while Silverseas in D15 oredi exceeded $1900 psf.

Rental yield = Rental Income / Purchase Price. I think you hv to do more mathematics before commenting rental yield in D15 sucks. I doubt The Sail rental yield would be any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    This OA fire seems hot. 6 fire left as of last night. Now, probably left 3-4 fire for sale.

Maybe "Property_Owner" disappeared from this forum yesterday to take his chequebook?
    Fake lah, times are good now why sell so cheap?

Default one Amber (D15, 999 years, UIC/Singland)

It depends on project and many other factors, not just location or District.

In D1, The Clift (non-loft units) still hanging at $1800+psf and can't seem to soar up while Silverseas in D15 oredi exceeded $1900 psf.

Rental yield = Rental Income / Purchase Price. I think you hv to do more mathematics before commenting rental yield in D15 sucks. I doubt The Sail rental yield would be any better.
    I catch you again making wrong comments again...

1) Please understand that Clift is launched in different time comparing to Silversea...so, its not comparable...

2) Please check again your statement...why do you restrict it to non loft? I don't quite understand why there is a restriction...are you comparing resale prices or developers prices? I don't think you can get anything below $2000psf at loft from developer Far East but you certainly can get below $2000psf for Silversea..

3) Rental yield is something that needs to be looked at from the whole picture...it may be true that rental yield may also be low in prime district, about 3% in current market..we do get fantastic yield in district 1 and 2 higher than district 15 for some projects....

I catch you again making wrong comments again...

3) Rental yield is something that needs to be looked at from the whole picture...it may be true that rental yield may also be low in prime district, about 3% in current market..we do get fantastic yield in district 1 and 2 higher than district 15 for some projects....
    So which specific projects r u referring to? Care to share?

To answer your question...

1) Yes..i have 4 properties but none in District 15 cos i am an investor...

2) When i say landed, i didnt say is in the same location...please dont be so ignorant and naive...when i say people prefer to buy landed for the same price, i didnt say for the same location..i merely state that its the different type of housing for own stay....because when you buy for own stay, your criteria is different from being an investment property...

why? For own stay, we will need to think about more factors...for the same money, do i want sacrifice location versus space??/ If i can afford a landed at somewhere further away, why not..i have a landed properties with bigger space...
    1) To each his own

2) Like i mention earlier, then this discussion wouldn't be meaningful as Pulau Ubin, etc will come in, apples compare with durian.

SO maybe your residence is not considered an investment, but mine is.

I can't help but laughing...People are using original conditioned 20 to 30+ yrs old landed house to compare with brand new condo.

Just tearing down the old house and reconstruct a new one will easily cost you another $600K.

Which is more liveable?

dont laugh at me ...

i am only indicating what someone here said .. that he can find landed FH for 1.6-1.7 mio

please read ALL postings before you comment ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    dont laugh at me ...

i am only indicating what someone here said .. that he can find landed FH for 1.6-1.7 mio

Some FH landed is even below 1 mio... but in poor condition and in ulu places. Just pump in money and rebuild it into your dream home. Then command the market price.

A home is for keep, fire sales appear at all times as shit always happens.

Ai yo, landed FH for <=1.5m also can, just depend on location only mah. D16 can get 999LH landed 2.5 storey terrace that has been re-conditioned and renovated for <=$1.5m.

dont laugh at me ...

Ai yo, landed FH for <=1.5m also can, just depend on location only mah. D16 can get 999LH landed 2.5 storey terrace that has been re-conditioned and renovated for <=$1.5m.
    i totally know that ...

just that COLOR reader think its not feasible ..

i have bought old run down landed and tore down and rebuilt to my dream home before ..

i totally enjoyed the whole process and will do it again ...

D16 - rebuilt modern 2.5 storey terrace at less than $1.5M? You mean the price at 20 years ago? Show me please, my chq book ready.

My friend just bought 1 lah this recently lah! Now available, don't have to go back 20 years ago. If you don't make any effort to look for it, sure cannot find. Easy to find one will quote you $3m. You want? (If you want, you issue the 1% cheque and I talk to my friend to sell you?).

D16 - rebuilt modern 2.5 storey terrace at less than $1.5M? You mean the price at 20 years ago? Show me please, my chq book ready.

I know.
    That COLOUR will tell you that his D15 is so popular and so valuable that people are willing to only pay <$1500 psf. Landed how can be so cheap? He is telling every one of us that D15 is SO POPULAR that people only willing to pay $1500 psf or less but D9 is so UN-POPULAR that people fork out $5600 psf to buy. No choice lah. Who ask D15 to be so POPULAR that it is for-ever stuck at <$1500 psf?

i totally know that ...

just that COLOR reader think its not feasible ..

i have bought old run down landed and tore down and rebuilt to my dream home before ..

i totally enjoyed the whole process and will do it again ...

My friend just bought 1 lah this recently lah! Now available, don't have to go back 20 years ago. If you don't make any effort to look for it, sure cannot find. Easy to find one will quote you $3m. You want? (If you want, you issue the 1% cheque and I talk to my friend to sell you?).
    Dun just talk and no action. Give me the number and road name, I go witness if it's really D15, FH, rebuilt and modern design, and bring along my chq book. 1% deposit (S$15K) right? Anytime!

Dun just talk and no action. Give me the number and road name, I go witness if it's really D15, FH, rebuilt and modern design, and bring along my chq book. 1% deposit (S$15K) right? Anytime!
    I think teddy bear say district 16 lah...read properly...

I think teddy bear say district 16 lah...read properly...
    Use D16 prices to compare alike with D15. I think he still lives in dreamland. Might as well bring in D14 Geylang??

It's like using Little India prices to compare against Orchard Rd.

D16 - Nah, I'm not interested. Can tell his friend to stay long long there.

Use D16 prices to compare alike with D15. I think he still lives in dreamland. Might as well bring in D14 Geylang??

Same to you my friend....promoting district 15 in Joo Chiat and think you are staying in Meyer Road...what a load of rubbish all out from u...

Worse still, the COLOUR promoting D15 as better than D9 and lamenting why D15 reported to be most popular in Singapore and more popular than D9 but selling at <$1500 psf (while D9 selling at $5600 psf?)!

Same to you my friend....promoting district 15 in Joo Chiat and think you are staying in Meyer Road...what a load of rubbish all out from u...

I am going to dispute you again one time because your weakness of not covering your statement with facts just gets me pissed...

District 16 Costa Del Sol is selling higher than most units in District 15 in Telok Kurau my friend..

This response is to teach you once and for all not to make generalized statement without checking your facts right...

Worse still, the COLOUR promoting D15 as better than D9 and lamenting why D15 reported to be most popular in Singapore and more popular than D9 but selling at <$1500 psf (while D9 selling at $5600 psf?)!
    BEAR staying in HDB dream big abt buying D9 $5600 psf wor...hv to strike how many TOTO in his life time to do tat?

I am going to dispute you again one time because your weakness of not covering your statement with facts just gets me pissed...

District 16 Costa Del Sol is selling higher than most units in District 15 in Telok Kurau my friend..

This response is to teach you once and for all not to make generalized statement without checking your facts right...
    Why dun u quote those condos in Bedok and Tanah Merah? Frankly, even if D16 Costa Del Sol is selling way below Telok Kurau, I oso not interested. Proximity to amenities and eateries is my top factor. I just luv Katong & Parkway Parade. And Telok Kurau oso not my cuppa.

For Ah Neh, I doubt you can afford Meyer Rd, so Little India is still suitable for u. $1500 psf onlly nia, all the prata stalls and goldsmith shops within walking distance.

But walk to LV or Prada abit far lah...may take 30 mins walk, somemore no space at mickey mouse hole to store wor.

Why dun u quote those condos in Bedok and Tanah Merah? Frankly, even if D16 Costa Del Sol is selling way below Telok Kurau, I oso not interested. Proximity to amenities and eateries is my top factor. I just luv Katong & Parkway Parade. And Telok Kurau oso not my cuppa.

For Ah Neh, I doubt you can afford Meyer Rd, so Little India is still suitable for u. $1500 psf onlly nia, all the prata stalls and goldsmith shops within walking distance.

But walk to LV or Prada abit far lah...may take 30 mins walk, somemore no space at mickey mouse hole to store wor.
    See...I got you again...

I can get Meyer for less than $1500psf...don't be naive...check before you talk...

Whether Telok Kurau is your cup of tea or not is not my point..my point is to wake up your idea that you cannot generalize district 15 better than 16...u must say in general...and cannot say all are lousy in district 16...

Remember that in future, check before you make statements or i will continue to pound u until you realized that..

See...I got you again...

I can get Meyer for less than $1500psf...don't be naive...check before you talk...

Whether Telok Kurau is your cup of tea or not is not my point..my point is to wake up your idea that you cannot generalize district 15 better than 16...u must say in general...and cannot say all are lousy in district 16...

Remember that in future, check before you make statements or i will continue to pound u until you realized that..
    Right same thing to you, buying near Little India (although in D9), and tryto associate with Orchard Rd wor. See D15 no up, instead of lurking in D9, keep coming here and pinpoint forumners' comments. Constantly looking out for loopholes to bombard. Think he is king of real estate wor.

Pls lah, dun pound me like a doggie, I only hv a miserable sized pool for my own dog. Can't fit you in.