View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 111 of 123 FirstFirst ... 81869196101106107108109110111112113114115116121 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    We all do it very openly. No need to shoot poisionous arrow...
    Just ignore this Rapist, he doesnt belong to Quartz. As a matter of fact, I am not even sure he belongs to Earth.

Just treat his posting as FART, and soon he will CONSTIPATE!

I have created a forum at http://thequartz.sgboards.com
    for more specific discussion about The Quartz.

Please join up.

hmmmmmmmm better be careful.........

anyway this thread quite good no need change here change there

Bro,

Just ignore him. It's the very sole reason of people like him that we've set up a private forum for ourselves.

I have created a forum at http://thequartz.sgboards.com
    for more specific discussion about The Quartz.

Please join up.
    Isaac,
    Thanks
    Last edited by tortu; 01-04-09 at 09:28.

Hi,

I have created individual thread for items that we have been discussed. If you are interested to team up for bulk purchases, please add your name and unit no in the corresponding thread.

Queensway, can you create a thread for laundry hanger? Just too lazy to search for it

As this project is coming to the corner of TOP, for anymore constructive discussion more post in on http://thequartz.sgboards.com.

Look forward for shines of A star in North East Singapore. Hurrah!

this Rapister has been posting negative or offensive comments. Wonder what this guy's real intention? either saying people's hubby xiao bai lien, or stewardess are brainless pple.

Hi,

I have created individual thread for items that we have been discussed. If you are interested to team up for bulk purchases, please add your name and unit no in the corresponding thread.

Queensway, can you create a thread for laundry hanger? Just too lazy to search for it
    Hi, under which forum are you refering to? Can we just stick to one?

As this project is coming to the corner of TOP, for anymore constructive discussion more post in on http://thequartz.sgboards.com.

Look forward for shines of A star in North East Singapore. Hurrah!
    working for unimax is it? just admit lah. i know of such people. create forum all this. in the end earn like crazy from comission.

BEWARE!!

i good heart give u all warning first.

anyway its not dunno wat star in the north. u think u r big boss, can help guocoland give tagline? its shining gem in north east. its called QUARTZ, not STAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapister
    working for unimax is it? just admit lah. i know of such people. create forum all this. in the end earn like crazy from comission.

BEWARE!!

i good heart give u all warning first.

anyway its not dunno wat star in the north. u think u r big boss, can help guocoland give tagline? its shining gem in north east. its called QUARTZ, not STAR.
    Can't we name the star as The Quartz. It is in capital letter... idiot...!!!

Default Unit height

Hi,

Anyone know what is the height of our unit? Wanted to install ceiling fan, but wonder whether it should be the low ceiling type or high ceiling type.

Quote Originally Posted by bitebite
    Hi,

Anyone know what is the height of our unit? Wanted to install ceiling fan, but wonder whether it should be the low ceiling type or high ceiling type.
    2.8m-2.9m,

Smile Just join in

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    - Isaac (Laminated ledge)
    - kasper (Laminated ledge)
    - Franshu (Laminated ledge)
    - ivanchan16 (Laminated ledge)
    - emptybox (Laminated ledge)
    - Unity ( Laminated )
    - tor (laminated ledge with ABS)

Hi, I'm new here. Just start to join this forum today. Just wanna noe what does it mean with ABS

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbunny
    Hi, I'm new here. Just start to join this forum today. Just wanna noe what does it mean with ABS
    ABS means a protective trimming around the edge of laminate to prevent it from peeling off from wear and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    ABS means a protective trimming around the edge of laminate to prevent it from peeling off from wear and tear.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    Hi Quartzbie

Thats great, most owners does not have the dimension of their planter hence would have to wait till receipt of keys/floorplan. At least we have the figures to neg...

Nevertheless, i have told by one of the vendor to base on my unit dimension for quote of 10 units & he is giving me a super good price of $500+- for both planter area quoted. Expect most of the planter to falls around the same area or even bigger. (Those bigger units of cos have to pay more for the material used.) (Its chengai with 2 coating + 1 yr warranty! Direct wholesaler...) Was told that we can go to his warehouse in Spore to view the quality of the chengai used.

So far, basing on the request response we should be hitting more then 10 units. We shall wait for our actual floorplan to act further.

Pls PM me for those interested with your contact. Maybe can arrange a session of visiting for Chengai & laundry hanger...

Thanks for the information. We will contact u once gotta key.

i realize that some of u all are spending close to 20k on your reno... excluding chengai... does it include electrical? and to think u all still say 20k too expensive initially when i read the previous forum posts. guess pple realize after all that 20k is worth paying for good reno right.

Can't we name the star as The Quartz. It is in capital letter... idiot...!!!
    hmmm calling people names because i spoil your plan to earn comission??

the quartz is not for you to change name here and there

u so good? help so many people save money by bulk order? u tink contractor are so stupid to give discount to everyone?

BULK ORDER = BULK COMISSION for you is it? new car? knn!

Quote Originally Posted by quartz
    Hi TQ1,

They do have the floor plan as I was there last week.

Apparently, they managed to get a copy of the brochure for the Quartz.

Do let me have your feedback.
    Hi Quartz,

I was there to meet with the UNIMAX ID last night. I think if you were there last week, you should have known that they had actually prepared 4 different packages for "The Quartz" owners. Prices ranging from $9,888 for a standard package to a $21,888 for a luxury type.

Overall the packages with the promotional prices are quite attractive for those owners who will like their units to be done exactly as they planned for us.

But on the flip side, for some owners like myself who is going to deviate from the original design will find that the package offer are not too "flexible". The ID said that it is not advisable to take out items in the so call offer items from the list. For instance, if I do not need a TV console in my master bedroom, I will need to divert this item to my other bedroom and etc.

Another point to take note is that one of the senior ID (more to a salesman) is quite "pushy". He wants us to commit on a package even without seeing the full proposal (as I need additional work to be done for my other bedrooms).

I will likely explore with Northwest (From Isaac's list of ID) to do a comparison.
    Last edited by TQ1; 02-04-09 at 08:53.

u so good? help so many people save money by bulk order? u tink contractor are so stupid to give discount to everyone?

u think ppl will be so stupid to buy without comparing price? If they can get good deal, why not? we are helping helping each other to save cost and here u're accusing someone taking commission. I understand u'll get con if it's an open forum but these ppl had met and i believe the level of trust is there. Moreover, we will be neighbours. Go back to your shithole and eat your organic food. Oh yes, does organic food make you scold ppl mother?

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    u think ppl will be so stupid to buy without comparing price? If they can get good deal, why not? we are helping helping each other to save cost and here u're accusing someone taking commission. I understand u'll get con if it's an open forum but these ppl had met and i believe the level of trust is there. Moreover, we will be neighbours. Go back to your shithole and eat your organic food. Oh yes, does organic food make you scold ppl mother?
    Hi kennt,

This is not the first time he did it and would not be the last time. So the best way is just to ignore him.

I have not seen your post for quite a while. Come join the new forum at www.thequartz.sgboards.com.

Quick, some one call the SPCA.... The Mad Dog is on the loose again......

Question

Hi I m new to posting threads here . I'm also TQ owner. Blk 61. Anyone bought unit there? btw- saw that queensway got a quote for chengai for $500+. That's much cheaper that what my ID quote me- so can I join in the purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by davidcpg2002
    Hi I m new to posting threads here . I'm also TQ owner. Blk 61. Anyone bought unit there? btw- saw that queensway got a quote for chengai for $500+. That's much cheaper that what my ID quote me- so can I join in the purchase?
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SIA
    Hi kennt,

This is not the first time he did it and would not be the last time. So the best way is just to ignore him.

I have not seen your post for quite a while. Come join the new forum at www.thequartz.sgboards.com.
    Yes, i've been away. Normally I'll ignore him but he need some bashing this time for false statement. BTW, i have also register myself using the same nick in the new forum. Nice work Issac!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kennt
    Yes, i've been away. Normally I'll ignore him but he need some bashing this time for false statement. BTW, i have also register myself using the same nick in the new forum. Nice work Issac!
    Hi Ken,

Welcome back.

We're going to meet up again soon. Hope you can join in our next meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by chua may lee
    Hi Queensway

Thanks so much for all the coordination work.

Pls find attached with my inclusion.

Hi Queenway

Thanks for coordinating. Please include me too.

Pls find attached the updated list.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Ken,

Welcome back.

We're going to meet up again soon. Hope you can join in our next meeting.
    Thanks. I'll try to make it provided i'm not out of town.

Quick, some one call the SPCA.... The Mad Dog is on the loose again......

SPCA won't work bro. Gotta call AVA.