View Poll Results: Are you selling your humble HDB unit when TQ TOP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES - Not enough CPF Minimum Sum...sigh.

0 0%
  • YES - Need to get higher loan for Condo. Not worth it.

4 40.00%
  • NO - I can get good rental yield. Shiok man.

6 60.00%
  • NO - Other reason.

0 0%
Page 115 of 123 FirstFirst ... 859095100105110111112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 3676

Thread: The Quartz @ Buangkok (99LH By Guocoland)

Today just rec'd letter from Winterhall Pte Ltd providing condo portal www.thequartz.com.sg and ID and Password where I can access to book facilities but most importantly to make appointment to collect keys. Will try to get the earliest slot. yeah......

As mentioned, u, ur family n all ur ancestors belong to a hellhole, i dont think anywhere on earth suits u
    Quote Originally Posted by caspercasper
    Beacon heights? crappy piece of junk that has so many units left still? if so good, then still got units left? and it priced so CHEAP as compared to other 999... wonder what is wrong with it? haha... sound like BACON thats why... like a piece of worthless pork...

Quote Originally Posted by limpaul
    Today just rec'd letter from Winterhall Pte Ltd providing condo portal www.thequartz.com.sg and ID and Password where I can access to book facilities but most importantly to make appointment to collect keys. Will try to get the earliest slot. yeah......
    Sounds great!! Which stack you staying??
    I'm waiting anxiously for the letter

Please sign up for an account @ http://thequartz.sgboards.com/thequartz.html to learn more about bulk purchases arrangement that are under planning.

Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    Hi Marshellwan

It seems you are pretty keen on 17-33.

Like you, I like the idea of having a rooftop terrace.
    Do up a simple shelter and have table bbq eating my fav beef karubi
    Set up a swing and enjoy tea, mooncakes under the stars.
    That's why 17-33 is pretty attractive.

But the west sun is a deal-breaker.
    Living room, bedroom 3 and roof terrace will be very hot and I might not get to enjoy the house the way i envisioned.

Well, hope the unit remains available for you. Maybe the high pricetag will deter buyers and you have a chance to buy when it TOPs.
    17-33 has been sold...
    only left 18-33 for 930k

HaHA....I must claim the credit for been the last 2nd person in quartz to close the deal which now left #18-33.

Have checked the west sun a few time and even climb into the unit to ensure that I am not shortchange.

can only say I can minimise the west sun. Hence decide to take it off.

Make hay when the sun shine!.

17-33 has been sold...
    only left 18-33 for 930k

Quote Originally Posted by marshallwan
    HaHA....I must claim the credit for been the last 2nd person in quartz to close the deal which now left #18-33.

Have checked the west sun a few time and even climb into the unit to ensure that I am not shortchange.

I know Marshall through this and I have also shared my concern on the West Sun, which is definitely the major deterence to prevent me from taking stack 33.

I suppose those taking my unit would have already intend to "build and oven". Hence the phrase "Have sun will travel".

I already clear this doubt of mine and decide to make the decision wihout much regret.

TOR, was at the site this evening and took all the phot you all ever need.

Those are what I called the unplugged version not seen in this FORUM.

I also send to your email as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tortu
    I know Marshall through this and I have also shared my concern on the West Sun, which is definitely the major deterence to prevent me from taking stack 33.

so its you!! haha
    glad to hear that you like the unit...

how did you manage to get to convince the agent to bring you into the unit?

COBURN,

If you realise, I registered myself as a owner 1 week before I got to sign the S&P.

How i got in was not a daunting task to me. I was there at about midnite and "bribe" the security guard. I just wanted to be sure what I paid is what I see. The view is spectacular. Not for those with height problem.

It is like having alfreco at the roof top terrace driinking my best expresso.
    Enjoying the sunset and seeing the firework during National Day is going to be a life time experience.

I was incline to put up a make shift bed here to enjoy the cool breeze. Natural mountain air with no indulgene in Air con. Putiing some coconut tree will make me think I am in HAWAII.

Barbeque is another way of enjoying the moment of truth when all barbeque pits are fully booked. I suppose the difference between the normal barbeque pit downstair and at my unit is "BARBEQUE in the Air" subject to 18 an 19 floor not complaining.

so its you!! haha
    glad to hear that you like the unit...

how did you manage to get to convince the agent to bring you into the unit?

COBURN,

When you stand at the main entrance going down the step towards the pool, you will be able to see STACK 33 directly infront of you.

You will not miss my unit at 17 FLOOR. I will probably put up a mini-jungle with lot of shade of trees to differentiate from other.

On the contrary, the amount of trees will made it stand up among all other unit subject to developer approval.

COBURN,

If you realise, I registered myself as a owner 1 week before I got to sign the S&P.

How i got in was not a daunting task to me. I was there at about midnite and "bribe" the security guard. I just wanted to be sure what I paid is what I see. The view is spectacular. Not for those with height problem.

Enjoying the sunset and seeing the firework during National Day is going to be a life time experience.

I was incline to put up a make shift bed here to enjoy the cool breeze. Natural mountain air with no indulgene in Air con. Putiing some coconut tree will make me think I am in HAWAII.

Barbeque is another way of enjoying the moment of truth when all barbeque pits are fully booked. I suppose the difference between the normal barbeque pit downstair and at my unit is "BARBEQUE in the Air" subject to 18 an 19 floor not complaining.

COBURN,

great! seems you have everything planned out..
    i believe the roof terrence is yours to play with as long as nothing structual is done... so your outdoor bbq should be fine...

Thanks Coburrn for reading the game play I had structured.

You are welcome to join in the BBQ or anything else under the sun.

I would love to catch you up for coffee as well.

Stay tuned as I dont envisaged myself moving in until AUG.

great! seems you have everything planned out..
    i believe the roof terrence is yours to play with as long as nothing structual is done... so your outdoor bbq should be fine...

Hi, Marshallwan

Congratulations! Glad that you have decided to make Quartz your new home.

Yes, I believe the views on the 17F will be fantastic.

Cheers

Thanks Coburrn for reading the game play I had structured.

You are welcome to join in the BBQ or anything else under the sun.

I would love to catch you up for coffee as well.

Stay tuned as I dont envisaged myself moving in until AUG.
    haha... i dont own a unit at TQ.
    as mentioned earlier, i was interested in your 17-33 but have concerns on west sun.

Hence we decided to wait till TOP to see if it is still available then judge for ourselves.. but you beat us to it!

Thanks for the invite.
    I will definitely pop by for coffee one evening to take in the view..
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by limpaul
    Hi!I also received that letter but are we suppose to make the key collection appointment online or call the law firm to make arrangement or wait for them to call us!Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh76
    Hi!I also received that letter but are we suppose to make the key collection appointment online or call the law firm to make arrangement or wait for them to call us!Any idea?
    "Please contact your solicitors." = "Ask your lawyer to instruct bank to release payment up till 85%. Only then come and talk to me!"

The bank only act base on instruction from our lawyer.

It was indeed breathtaking. The wind was howling when i was up there around midnite last week before I decide to take up the unit. I could envisage that I will be sleeping with the cool air and the utilization rate of my air-con will be low.

However, on the opposite, I cant tell what it is like in the afternoon. We believe we can minimise this portion. THe ID had given us great ideas.

You are free to come by once I celebrate my annivesary in SEPT. Make a date and you will be served.

Quote Originally Posted by i12mmo2
    Hi, Marshallwan

Congratulations! Glad that you have decided to make Quartz your new home.

Yes, I believe the views on the 17F will be fantastic.

Cheers

Now I remember you were the one correponding with me on TQ. There is still another unit on the 18th FLOOR which is directly above me. You can ask for a discount over the original price. I am sure they will be ready to negotiate.

If you do sign on the dotted line, you will be able to smell my expresso coffe when I brew it at the roof terrace.

haha... i dont own a unit at TQ.
    as mentioned earlier, i was interested in your 17-33 but have concerns on west sun.

Hence we decided to wait till TOP to see if it is still available then judge for ourselves.. but you beat us to it!

Thanks for the invite.
    I will definitely pop by for coffee one evening to take in the view..
    cheers

Now I remember you were the one correponding with me on TQ. There is still another unit on the 18th FLOOR which is directly above me. You can ask for a discount over the original price. I am sure they will be ready to negotiate.

If you do sign on the dotted line, you will be able to smell my expresso coffe when I brew it at the roof terrace.
    haha.. dont rub it in hor...
    making me jealous...

i am unlikely to consider 18-33 as i want a roof terrace
    i am now looking the the penthouse units in the other developments in D19..
    but so far either layout not what i want or price is too high..
    wish me luck!

Thanks Coburn,

To each his own. I suppose most people would like to diffrentiate their unit from other. Having a roof top terrace does add breath and depth to the living hall. However, the cost of doing up is an added cost compare to other. I also cant imagine those with a big patio at ground floor. They even have to spend more.

District 19,,,have you tried kovan residence. Not too bad either. I saw the showflat.

I wish you luck your search and let the hunting begin.

May the force be with you.

haha.. dont rub it in hor...
    making me jealous...

i am unlikely to consider 18-33 as i want a roof terrace
    i am now looking the the penthouse units in the other developments in D19..
    but so far either layout not what i want or price is too high..
    wish me luck!

It appeared that QUARTZ is the most view and read website in CONDO.COM.

It had top the chart for best top 2 billboards for many months.

Each time I opend up the website for NE zone, I see quartz leading the top all the time.

No other development had come close to this record.

Thanks Coburn,

To each his own. I suppose most people would like to diffrentiate their unit from other. Having a roof top terrace does add breath and depth to the living hall. However, the cost of doing up is an added cost compare to other. I also cant imagine those with a big patio at ground floor. They even have to spend more.

District 19,,,have you tried kovan residence. Not too bad either. I saw the showflat.

I wish you luck your search and let the hunting begin.

It was indeed breathtaking. The wind was howling when i was up there around midnite last week before I decide to take up the unit. I could envisage that I will be sleeping with the cool air and the utilization rate of my air-con will be low.

However, on the opposite, I cant tell what it is like in the afternoon. We believe we can minimise this portion. THe ID had given us great ideas.

You are free to come by once I celebrate my annivesary in SEPT. Make a date and you will be served.
    Thanks for the invitation and I look forward to visiting you this sept.

Cheers

It appeared that QUARTZ is the most view and read website in CONDO.COM.

It had top the chart for best top 2 billboards for many months.

Each time I opend up the website for NE zone, I see quartz leading the top all the time.

No other development had come close to this record.
    Yes, I must say the residents of Quartz are very active. A very good start for sure.

How can I get in touch with you?

Any contact no ?

Send to my email address if you dont mind so that I can locked your no,

Yes, I must say the residents of Quartz are very active. A very good start for sure.

Saw the ura master plan 2008 stating the big plot of empty land beside the MRT is reserved for residential. Was told by the cbre agent before buying, that part of it is reserved for commercial. I'm happy with my purchase but felt a bit played out by the agent for misrepresenting

Quote Originally Posted by GEMS
    Saw the ura master plan 2008 stating the big plot of empty land beside the MRT is reserved for residential. Was told by the cbre agent before buying, that part of it is reserved for commercial. I'm happy with my purchase but felt a bit played out by the agent for misrepresenting
    There is a piece of land next to TQ that is still reserved. Currently it is use as worker quarter. Hmm...

By virtue of the spirit of the QUARTIZAN, one can imagine what it is like even before the Condo is fully occupied.

It is like another village where the community are closely knitted.

You just cant dampened the sipirt and I can imagine where the Condo is full blown by the end of the year, the CHristmas spirit is even more resounding.

What we need is a leader to drive the sipirt and maintain the close relationship with the QUARTZ.

I must first thank ISSAC for giving all of us a good head start in initiating the QUARTZ FORUM.

Judging form the amount of correpondence flying around, one can help the kampong spirit that had already surface before TOP.

I am sure I habe tons of ideas to make these QUARTIZAN happy with the life there.
    The only way I can measure this over the next few years is no casaulty of people who leave QUARTZ for other condo..

By then the agent will hate me for keeping the turnover rate low in QUARTZ where no one is willing to sell their unit.

Hence, my wish list is to see more talent developed from within QUARTZ for those young parent and their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    There is a piece of land next to TQ that is still reserved. Currently it is use as worker quarter. Hmm...
    hmm....spotted that too. Wonder what can they do with a narrow, longish plot of land . By the way i just received the letter to contact my lawyer for key collection today. Looking forward to move into this friendly community!

GEMS,

Welcome ot the club.

Which unit are you in ?

Quote Originally Posted by GEMS
    hmm....spotted that too. Wonder what can they do with a narrow, longish plot of land . By the way i just received the letter to contact my lawyer for key collection today. Looking forward to move into this friendly community!