Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Default osm pics

Hi,still can't post pics what happen to my previous post too...still can't post pics ..even if click attachment but hard to download....u want which pic? kitchen,view,toilet or.....is OSM 4rm.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    Hi,

Good News...i received TOP letter from Lawyer liao....
    am

Urs is it request to pay the stamp fees,maintainance 6mths...etc all together?or just the stamp fees alone?

Not yet collecting the key. My lawyer forward the TOP letter from developer and need to pay the stamp duty liao....after paid...then...they will proceed with key collection ba.
    They request to pay stampfees alone or together with 6 mths maintainance too?

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    Hi,still can't post pics what happen to my previous post too...still can't post pics ..even if click attachment but hard to download....u want which pic? kitchen,view,toilet or.....is OSM 4rm.
    just wanted to see how te 4room looked like
    mabye u can email to me ?

They request to pay stampfees alone or together with 6 mths maintainance too?
    Just stamp duty. Can email me the photos ?

hi
    email to me please... i cant wait to have a look too! i had a hard time down loading last time too cos files were too big. but still managed in the end. please try again ok... thank you

oh... i was telling lady in pink that i play mahjong and intend to have a study room cum mahjong room...
    you saw the pix i posted on OSM? i do not really like the sliding door to the kitchen actually... and the wardrobe doors...
    coincidentally, my friend is the one that supplied the wardrobe doors. i think i will get him to change them to black. anyway, will see what i can do with them when we recce the place after we get our keys

What mj?
    Btw,high floor can view the S'pore flyer and should be able to see fireworks....The workmanship good,kitchen sliding is glass door,oven electrolux,sanyo aircon.....overall very nice layout and colour. The design is better than OL (OL already good design)....so cheers!

Here r some pics...from stack 5, no sure if I'm able to upload pics....

I also have receive the TOP letter from my lawyer. In the letter it say TOP is from 19 Jun 2009 and i have 14 days to pay up stamp duty. I am getting my lawyer to write to CPF to use CPF for stamp duty. But 14 days are very short not sure if CPF can release in time. Anyone in same situation?

hi
    cos mine is a subsale unit, my stamp duty already paid using cash. but can be refunded back to me from my cpf after completion
    if on time to use CPF to pay, good... if not pay by cash first then get it back from CPF later

Quote Originally Posted by solarvpower
    I also have receive the TOP letter from my lawyer. In the letter it say TOP is from 19 Jun 2009 and i have 14 days to pay up stamp duty. I am getting my lawyer to write to CPF to use CPF for stamp duty. But 14 days are very short not sure if CPF can release in time. Anyone in same situation?

oh... i remember now... you can try to lower the resolution of the photos. that way, you will be able to post the pictures

dunno how to post pics...try again...sori waited 10mins but can't.....

Hi,

$252 for 2 bedder
    tks man, hope to be your neighbour real soon...

hey... still waiting for you to reply and post the pictures... cannot wait to see them... please post the pictures

What mj?
    Btw,high floor can view the S'pore flyer and should be able to see fireworks....The workmanship good,kitchen sliding is glass door,oven electrolux,sanyo aircon.....overall very nice layout and colour. The design is better than OL (OL already good design)....so cheers!

Here r some pics...from stack 5, no sure if I'm able to upload pics....

Ok,ur email add pls. The pics post by absolute wind is a 2 bed room at 20 floor.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    oh... i was telling lady in pink that i play mahjong and intend to have a study room cum mahjong room...
    you saw the pix i posted on OSM? i do not really like the sliding door to the kitchen actually... and the wardrobe doors...
    coincidentally, my friend is the one that supplied the wardrobe doors. i think i will get him to change them to black. anyway, will see what i can do with them when we recce the place after we get our keys
    I c but play mahjong will it disturb the neighbours? if not...then maybe I may join u for a game (beginner). 4rms balcony can see thru ur bedroom 2 and from ur bedroom can see Orchard view also 4rm balcony and room (a bit) too...still can't post here,gv me ur email.

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    just wanted to see how te 4room looked like
    mabye u can email to me ?
    can u receive?

can u receive?
    yes ,received . thx =)
    btw ,u have a unit there ?

When u receive the letter to pay for 6 mths maintainance.... when FCL clear d cheque or cashier order (faster),u r able to collect the key within 3-4days.So rgt now only stamp fees....mm..have to wait for 2nd letter.

play mahjong in aircon room will not be disturb neighbours... pm you my email add...

I c but play mahjong will it disturb the neighbours? if not...then maybe I may join u for a game (beginner). 4rms balcony can see thru ur bedroom 2 and from ur bedroom can see Orchard view also 4rm balcony and room (a bit) too...still can't post here,gv me ur email.

after key collection, still have to factor in inspection and time for main con to rectify the defects. i think can only start renovation after that. if that is the case, can get everything done and move in by 20 aug or not? sigh

When u receive the letter to pay for 6 mths maintainance.... when FCL clear d cheque or cashier order (faster),u r able to collect the key within 3-4days.So rgt now only stamp fees....mm..have to wait for 2nd letter.

Hi Tan,

Pls email me [email protected]

can u receive?
    hi can email me [email protected]

cheers

Hi can you email me: [email protected]

Tks

Default pictures

hi
    i have reduced the resolution...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi all,absolute wind has help me post the pics.....as above...is stack 5,#2x floor

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    after key collection, still have to factor in inspection and time for main con to rectify the defects. i think can only start renovation after that. if that is the case, can get everything done and move in by 20 aug or not? sigh
    For FCL the defects they repair very fast,with 2-3weeks...unless need to change something and they've no stock....gv urself 4-6weeks to move in after u hv collect the keys...depend what renov u want to do.Act everything nicely done up by FCL,u can even shift in w/o doing any renov.

oh... there will be many things to do... like the lightings, fixtures (bedframe, study table, cupboards for storage, wallpaper, feature wall, mirror on the wall etc

For FCL the defects they repair very fast,with 2-3weeks...unless need to change something and they've no stock....gv urself 4-6weeks to move in after u hv collect the keys...depend what renov u want to do.Act everything nicely done up by FCL,u can even shift in w/o doing any renov.

woow..tan...your living very big...so envy ...

woow..tan...your living very big...so envy ...
    I mean living room....39 rite if i m not wrong...

i also envy... my dream is to own a 4 bedder or penthouse. 1 room for each kid (i have 2 kids), a study room and my master bed room. and an apartment with cityview and seaview... (hmm... wonder which property in singapore offer such view) and my dream is to strike toto group 1...

I mean living room....39 rite if i m not wrong...

lady pink n absolute wind....no need envy .......keep dreaming and one day ur dream house will come true just like me.
    I intend to hack a rm to make bigger living room with Japan platform style dining....coz I think rooms is for sleeping only and we spend most of the time with family in living room.