Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by TimTam
    u also know what is personal attack huh ? then in the first place y u do it to others ? a tit for tat , people treat u the same way u treat them. so dont come and complain that people are launching personal attack on u . anw , who will be so free to do that to u ?
    and dont come here tell people what to do.

oops .. i tot u said forum is for people to give negative n positive views ? Thus , its not a place for u to critisize .
    even if u critisize ( poo poo ) here already , then stop lah , critisize already still come again n critisize/disturb. its like u eat dog shit once , and eat it twice , again and again! wont u get sick n tired ? since u so free , go try bird poo, cat poo hamster poo lah.

come on guys

STOP

yuo grown ups fight from dist 1-28 ... every district I go they guys are fighting ...

PLEASE STOP ...

WE WANT TO HEAR GOOD AND BAD OPINIONS ON EVERY PROJECT ..

I have heard negative things said about mine project too ..it hurt .. but .. those comments were things that i missed out before i made the purchase ..

after that incident ..i come to accept and in fact welcome negative views

Ever read the book, KILL THE MESSENGER ?

The messengers in the court only told what the king wanted to hear .. little did the king knew what was really going on out there ...
    by the time shit hits the fence, it was all too late ..

hence he summoned to KILL THE MESSENGER

So accept all opinions ,, and nothing personal please ..

Stop before the true Regulator bar all of you

though i agree that at times , his views and opinions are useful,
    but dont u think that this guy have gone too far ?
    starts to tease people and even give condo names like guardhouse ,calling owners guards.

With regard to the Messenger, well said. some messengers say the good things, some messengers say the negative. i choose to be the bad messenger for certain projects.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

Ever read the book, KILL THE MESSENGER ?

The messengers in the court only told what the king wanted to hear .. little did the king knew what was really going on out there ...
    by the time shit hits the fence, it was all too late ..

hence he summoned to KILL THE MESSENGER

So accept all opinions ,, and nothing personal please ..

Stop before the true Regulator bar all of you

sorry i just can't help calling OSM a guardhouse, coz it does look like a giant guardhouse. If you strongly disagree, then stick a sign at the entrance of OSM and proclaim that it is not a guardhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    starts to tease people and even give condo names like guardhouse ,calling owners guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    sorry i just can't help calling OSM a guardhouse, coz it does look like a giant guardhouse. If you strongly disagree, then stick a sign at the entrance of OSM and proclaim that it is not a guardhouse.
    well u see ,u started it first again .
    ''sorry u cant help calling osm guardhouse ? '' then SORRY too , i cant help flaming u back !
    if u insist that people start to flame u for nothing , refer back to this post.

you can say whatever you like about OSM cos it is your opinion, nobody cares AT ALL. but you cannot deny the fact that you were the one who started all these shit in the first place.
    all one of the forummers wanted was some pictures of the place before we get the keys. why must you start by asking them to stay overnight there?
    as for me, did i even start anything with you AT ALL? no right? after i said my PEACE in one of the messages, you just wont let go and still continue to disturb us again when ALL WAS PEACEFUL for a while... (see thread #395)
    so who is the one who should STOP we all know... anyway... i will not even talk to you anymore. and i love MY GIANT GUARD HOUSE. and as for you... please continue to offend and criticize if it makes you happy. i will NOT BE BOTHERED with you ANYMORE!!! i am getting my keys this week and very happy to be going to stay there. unlike you who will still be fighting and explaining yourself to ppl in this forum cos of the STUPID things you said. let me give you a suggestion... GET A LIFE! and maybe keep some opinions to yourself! most times, nobody gives a DAMN to what you think and say!

Last edited by absolutwild; 22-07-09 at 01:42.

Hey... welcome to your new home! Let the naysayers say whatever pleases them. maybe he has COCK eyes that's why it looks like a guard house to him. as long as you are loving it, thats most important!

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    you can say whatever you like about OSM cos it is your opinion, nobody cares AT ALL. but you cannot deny the fact that you were the one who started all these shit in the first place.
    all one of the forummers wanted was some pictures of the place before we get the keys. why must you start by asking them to stay overnight there?
    as for me, did i even start anything with you AT ALL? no right? after i said my PEACE in one of the messages, you just wont let go and still continue to disturb us again when ALL WAS PEACEFUL for a while... (see thread #395)
    so who is the one who should STOP we all know... anyway... i will not even talk to you anymore. and i love MY GIANT GUARD HOUSE. and as for you... please continue to offend and criticize if it makes you happy. i will NOT BE BOTHERED with you ANYMORE!!! i am getting my keys this week and very happy to be going to stay there. unlike you who will still be fighting and explaining yourself to ppl in this forum cos of the STUPID things you said. let me give you a suggestion... GET A LIFE! and maybe keep some opinions to yourself! most times, nobody gives a DAMN to what you think and say!

what a pathetic little weasel u r.
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild

u can be join absolutwild's weasel club in his guardhouse n whine all day i dont gv a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by macintosh
    Hey... welcome to your new home! Let the naysayers say whatever pleases them. maybe he has COCK eyes that's why it looks like a guard house to him. as long as you are loving it, thats most important!

what an idiot and grow up! nobody gives a SHIT about you too!

u can be join absolutwild's weasel club in his guardhouse n whine all day i dont gv a shit.

after reading the thread. i dont think he was whining. it was an explanation on the cause and the action. and you deserve every one of the thrashing you get in this forum be it in this thread or any other thread. why i dont see other ppl doing it to him but so many ppl doing it to you? go reflect on yourself! what an ass!

this asshole pee at every thread except beacon height. think we should get spca to castrate him.

after reading the thread. i dont think he was whining. it was an explanation on the cause and the action. and you deserve every one of the thrashing you get in this forum be it in this thread or any other thread. why i dont see other ppl doing it to him but so many ppl doing it to you? go reflect on yourself! what an ass!

so you are also part of the guardhouse club of weasels and whimps. i think, you, absolutwild, macintosh, tim tam and the whole lot of anal retentive nutheads in the Centris thread can start greasing one another's arses so that shit won't come out from ur mouths....if you want to enter into this fray be my guest

Quote Originally Posted by KT_Lim
    this asshole pee at every thread except beacon height. think we should get spca to castrate him.

BY THE WAY WHO IS THE CHIEF GUARD IN THIS OSM GUARDHOUSE? WHAT IS THE GUARDHOUSE LINEUP IN THE DUTY ROSTER?

MAYBE IT SHOULD GO LIKE THIS:

MONDAY: ABSOLUTWILD
    TUESDAY: MACINTOSH
    WEDNESDAY: TIM TAM
    THURSDAY: KT_LIM
    FRIDAY: NATADECOCO
    SATURDAY: (YET TO SCHEDULE)
    SUNDAY: (YET TO SCHEDULE)

LATEST INCLUSION INTO THE OSM-GUARDHOUSE ROSTER:

SATURDAY: BYU (BORROWED FROM THE CENTRIS)
    SUNDAY: (YET TO SCHEDULE

Just got our keys last week!!LOVE it..LOVE IT!!

so you are also part of the guardhouse club of weasels and whimps. i think, you, absolutwild, macintosh, tim tam and the whole lot of anal retentive nutheads in the Centris thread can start greasing one another's arses so that shit won't come out from ur mouths....if you want to enter into this fray be my guest
    can u just accept the fact that u r not welcomed in this thread?
    if u cant accept the fact that u r not welcomed , mabye its becos ur mouth is full of shit , so i suggest u clear them all first by thrashing your mouth into the toilet bowl , then mabye u are able to accept it.
    and and ..stop changing the topic and start calling people names again.

Default Grow Up Regulator....you are the biggest loser

I am not a buyer of OSM and I do not know what it mean too. But as a neutral to this forum, I really cannot tolerate this guy "Regulator". Being a professional Psychiatrist, I have come across many of such similar characters. Allow me to elaborate. I see Regulator as one who has indepth Inferiority complex. He is one who lives in seclusion and judging from his characters, he must have gone through a very sad and pathetic childhood, one that was deprieve of love and care. In this regard, I urge all the rest of those who are communicating in this forum not to hate but instead to adopt a sympathetic views of this lonely and loveless Regulator. Shower him with love and hopefully this will provide him the inspirations and encouragement to change for the better.

My personal and professionial pronogsis of this patient "Regulator" is he need extreme medical attention and we should not exert too much pressure on him lest he will end up in Woodbridge. Take his views with a pinch of salt or treat everything he write in this forum as an Indian child speaking Teochew. In case he doesnt understand, figuratively speaking is NONSENSE. I have treated many such patients in my career and Regulator is just another one case that is not totally beyond redemption. Seek professional help for the better and live a more meaningful and enjoyable life than going around screwing others. If you are adamant in doing so, the ultimate LOSER will be YOU.............signing off Professor P.H

LATEST INCLUSION INTO THE OSM-GUARDHOUSE ROSTER:

SATURDAY: BYU (BORROWED FROM THE CENTRIS)
    SUNDAY: ABBONG

IF YOU ARE INDEED A DOCTOR, YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE TO THE MEDICAL FRATERNITY. WHY BOTHER EVEN COMING HERE TO GIVE YOUR 2 CENTS WORTH WHEN YOU KNOW THE FORUM IS A VIRTUAL AND NON-EXISTENT PARADIGM. WHETHER PEOPLE ARE BEYOND HOPE OR NOT IS NOT EVEN UP TO GOD TO JUDGE BEFORE THE PERSON'S TIME, WHAT MORE ABOUT SOME HALF-PAST SIX DOCTOR THAT YOU CLAIM TO BE. I THINK YOU SHOULD TREAT THE WHOLE LOT OF OTHER NEUROTICS AND WEASELS IN THIS THREAD WHO CAN'T TAKE COMMENTS FROM OTHERS.

Quote Originally Posted by abbong
    I am not a buyer of OSM and I do not know what it mean too. But as a neutral to this forum, I really cannot tolerate this guy "Regulator". Being a professional Psychiatrist, I have come across many of such similar characters. Allow me to elaborate. I see Regulator as one who has indepth Inferiority complex. He is one who lives in seclusion and judging from his characters, he must have gone through a very sad and pathetic childhood, one that was deprieve of love and care. In this regard, I urge all the rest of those who are communicating in this forum not to hate but instead to adopt a sympathetic views of this lonely and loveless Regulator. Shower him with love and hopefully this will provide him the inspirations and encouragement to change for the better.

My personal and professionial pronogsis of this patient "Regulator" is he need extreme medical attention and we should not exert too much pressure on him lest he will end up in Woodbridge. Take his views with a pinch of salt or treat everything he write in this forum as an Indian child speaking Teochew. In case he doesnt understand, figuratively speaking is NONSENSE. I have treated many such patients in my career and Regulator is just another one case that is not totally beyond redemption. Seek professional help for the better and live a more meaningful and enjoyable life than going around screwing others. If you are adamant in doing so, the ultimate LOSER will be YOU.............signing off Professor P.H

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    ooi, why u get involved here huh??? he teased yr smr too?

hey weasel... your whining still have not ended? from this thread to centris thread? so upset over all the comments on you? HAHAHA... then dont do it to ppl then ppl wont do it to you. GET IT?

i will happily guard the condo so what? being a guard very disgraceful meh? i think it is more disgraceful to be attacked all over the place and being your neighbour at your condo

your poor soul truly deserve our sympathies...

and oh FIRESTARTER, i have a job for you too. you can be the firestarter for all our BBQs, from mon to sun.

Last edited by macintosh; 23-07-09 at 07:54.

hey moron, finally u are taking on responsibility to work ur guard shift. Go do ur fuucking job as a guard n stop skiving. If u r sick of doing guard duty in that giant guardhouse, u may want to apply for a guard position at the other crap project Centris. By the way u may want to cme up with a roster for greasing all the fellow guards' backside n getting urs greased as well so that shit can come out of the right place n nt ur mouth
    hey weasel... your whining still have not ended? from this thread to centris thread? so upset over all the comments on you? HAHAHA... then dont do it to ppl then ppl wont do it to you. GET IT?

i will happily guard the condo so what? being a guard very disgraceful meh? i think it is more disgraceful to be attacked all over the place and being your neighbour at your condo

your poor soul truly deserve our sympathies...

and oh FIRESTARTER, i have a job for you too. you can be the firestarter for all our BBQs, from mon to sun.

I am surprised to note that your reply was as recent as mine. That goes to prove my point that you are indeed a lonely person so much so you have no friends or acquantainces whom you can spend time with. Consequently, you do what you know best i.e. joining intellectual forum like this to give your nonsensical view points. Honestly, I have nothing against you as I see you are trying your best to stay in the same league as the rest of the viewers here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and for that matter, no one is adjudged right or wrong as after all, this site is nothing but as you quite rightly pointed a virtual and make belief space for people to air their fantasies and dreams which in turn make them feel good and happy. Speaking about being happy, I trust you are clearly short of it. Let me pose you a few questions:

When was the last time you were greeted with a smile?
    Can you remember the last time you have received a compliment for someone you know or work with
    How do you define HAPPINESS?
    Is your motive of getting people work up in this forum a way of satisfying your personal ego and self esteem?
    Just because you are unhappy, doesnt mean everyone else has to feel the same way. One advice to overcome your current debilitating state of mind is to make others happy by being amicable, magnanimous and constructive when providing your views. In return, you will be guaranteed respect and honour. Remember Respect is EARNED not but PISSING OFF people. By the way, I am interested to know which profession you are in and I may be able to provide online consultation to help you combat your problem.

wow...*salute*

i m collecting my key next Friday...haizz...i dun think my renov can be done before 20 Aug.

Tan, you will be starting ur renov soon rite ? who is ur contractor / ID ? I m still hunting for ID .... any recommendation ?

Looks like Regulator is cured..............

I am surprised to note that your reply was as recent as mine. That goes to prove my point that you are indeed a lonely person so much so you have no friends or acquantainces whom you can spend time with. Consequently, you do what you know best i.e. joining intellectual forum like this to give your nonsensical view points. Honestly, I have nothing against you as I see you are trying your best to stay in the same league as the rest of the viewers here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and for that matter, no one is adjudged right or wrong as after all, this site is nothing but as you quite rightly pointed a virtual and make belief space for people to air their fantasies and dreams which in turn make them feel good and happy. Speaking about being happy, I trust you are clearly short of it. Let me pose you a few questions:

Can you remember the last time you have received a compliment for someone you know or work with
    Is your motive of getting people work up in this forum a way of satisfying your personal ego and self esteem?
    Just because you are unhappy, doesnt mean everyone else has to feel the same way. One advice to overcome your current debilitating state of mind is to make others happy by being amicable, magnanimous and constructive when providing your views. In return, you will be guaranteed respect and honour. Remember Respect is EARNED not but PISSING OFF people. By the way, I am interested to know which profession you are in and I may be able to provide online consultation to help you combat your problem.

You are a classic example of Freud. You are speaking about yourself by using others as a mirror. You hardly know me and you start making up a whole load of crap theories up, hoping to suckle out some form of resemblence to your open confession. If there is a person that needs a psychiatric evaluation, it is you. Evidence is very simple. You post a long message hoping to solicit an earlier response from me and i did not oblige you. you later went on to say i am cured, so aren't you in some way a nutcase "self-professed Dr" who is in desperate need of finding some patient to cure and satisfying your own "professional" ego and mental craving? If you enjoy doing profiles, here is one for you - A psychotic Doc or a phychotic wannabe.

By the way I lead a very happy life with lots of family members and friends around me so you need not be overly or falsely concerned. You should concentrate on treating the whole other bunch of diabolical neurotics in this thread and play ur psychiatric games with them.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    i m collecting my key next Friday...haizz...i dun think my renov can be done before 20 Aug.

Tan, you will be starting ur renov soon rite ? who is ur contractor / ID ? I m still hunting for ID .... any recommendation ?
    see pms.Renov 3weeks enuf...if u do just a bit can shift in b4 july mth.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Five Regent Court units sold for more than $650 psf
    The Edge
    Monday, 19 October 2009

There was a flurry of transactions at the 25-year-old Regent Court recently. The 49-unit freehold condominium failed to sell en bloc for $34 million, or $528 psf, after it surfaced last December that the stamp duty for the en-bloc sale agreement in 2007 had not been paid by Regent Development, a nominee of Landquest Pte Ltd. Earlier, some owners also opposed the deal as they claimed that the sales proceeds could not cover their purchase price.

As it turns out, the failed en-bloc deal has enabled owners to ride on the recent rise in property prices. In particular, Regent Court has benefited from the strong take-up rate of new mass-market projects like Airstream @ St Michael’s Road. Property buyers who had come to view Airstream’s showflat would have driven past Regent Court, which is located along Serangoon Road, the main road leading to St Michael’s Road. In August, all 70 units at Airstream, which is developed by Millennium Homes, were sold within day, via balloting at an average price of $1,100 psf. Nearby, developments such as St Michael Regency, One St Michael’s and yet-to-be-completed Beacon Heights have been sold for an average of $800 psf this year, although latest sales saw some units breach $900 psf.

Regent Court, which is located near the Boon Keng MRT station, has had a total of eight transactions from August to Sept 25, according to caveats lodged with URA Realis. Only three units changed hands over the seven years before 2007.

For the period of Sept 18 to 25, there were five transactions priced from $670 to $707 psf. For instance, a 1,108 unit on the eighth floor went for $780,000, or $704 psf.

With prices breaching the $650 psf level, several homeowners were able to sell at a profit. For instance, a 1,528 sq ft unit on the third floor went for $1.08 million, or $707 psf. The original owner had purchased it for $805,000, or $527 psf, in 1997. In August, a 968 sq ft unit on the sixth floor was sold for $700,000, or a high of $723 psf. The original owner had purchased it for only $555,000, or $573 psf, in 1995.

A property agent, who recently sold a unit at Regent Court, notes that demand for mass-market projects with good amenities remains strong.