PDA

View Full Version : Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Router
27-09-08, 11:00
Why don't go over to The Tropica, next to Temasek Poly. The is life in the resort living, surrounded by the Reservoir, Quarry and feel the constant breezy winds.....

If i plan for my children to go for Poly, i may consider that. Meridian Junior College is just beside RG ..i think.

Originally Posted by no logic
move from kembanan to end of island just to secure a seat in MRT. strange thinking.

Hmm...if you take MRT everyday to work, getting a seat matters alot.

Take note
27-09-08, 11:45
I heard friend mentioned that Livia parking lots is not one to one. Dunno how true is it. Livia owners can share?
New developments after 15 Dec 2005 are not obliged to provide 1 carpark lot to 1 unit. They may provide up to 20% less. So for small developments, there is a high chance you can't get a parking lot. For big developments, the chance of not getting a lot is lower but visitors will still have problems with parking in the development.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/car_parking_standard.htm

tanny
27-09-08, 12:44
New developments after 15 Dec 2005 are not obliged to provide 1 carpark lot to 1 unit. They may provide up to 20% less. So for small developments, there is a high chance you can't get a parking lot. For big developments, the chance of not getting a lot is lower but visitors will still have problems with parking in the development.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/car_parking_standard.htm
Goodness, are you sure? than how many carpark lots are there? should I consider Livia. Please advice. THANKS

Ris
28-09-08, 12:33
Goodness, are you sure? than how many carpark lots are there? should I consider Livia. Please advice. THANKS

Ris Grandeur comes with 2 parking lots for each unit.

Unknown
28-09-08, 12:38
Why don't go over to The Tropica, next to Temasek Poly. The is life in the resort living, surrounded by the Reservoir, Quarry and feel the constant breezy winds.....

I have heard about this project, is it freehold or leasehold?

Tropica
29-09-08, 13:15
I have heard about this project, is it freehold or leasehold?
This is a 500+ unit project, mostly owner occupied and some tenanted out. I do not see much of selling. Most owners stayed on and love the place.
Walking distance from the Prime Supermart and other amenities. Surround the the reservoir which offers so much fun fill activities like Forest adventures, cycling/skating, canoeing, etc...
It is also beside the Tampines Quarry which you can have an adventureous hike....
The upcoming United World College will be just 1 Km away. ....

Livia
30-09-08, 20:57
This is a 500+ unit project, mostly owner occupied and some tenanted out. I do not see much of selling. Most owners stayed on and love the place.
Walking distance from the Prime Supermart and other amenities. Surround the the reservoir which offers so much fun fill activities like Forest adventures, cycling/skating, canoeing, etc...
It is also beside the Tampines Quarry which you can have an adventureous hike....
The upcoming United World College will be just 1 Km away. ....

If I were given a choice between Tropica and Livia, I will surely go for Livia.
It has one unbeatable advantage that it has much better access to public transport (i.e. MRT and bus station).

01-10-08, 09:46
If I were given a choice between Tropica and Livia, I will surely go for Livia.
It has one unbeatable advantage that it has much better access to public transport (i.e. MRT and bus station).
For me, definitely Tropica.... quiet and peaceful, spacious and breezy. Fresher air (I believe)

Livia
01-10-08, 10:29
For me, definitely Tropica.... quiet and peaceful, spacious and breezy. Fresher air (I believe)

I think Livia also has all the above that you mention.

The only thing that Livia doesn't have compared to Tropica is the reservoir, but then Livia has Pasir Ris Park beach.
In addition to MRT and bus station, it's near to big shopping mall (Whitesand).
Also Livia is 99 yrs, but Tropica is 92 yrs (Tropica is already 7 yrs old).

Sniper
01-10-08, 11:13
I think Livia also has all the above that you mention.

The only thing that Livia doesn't have compared to Tropica is the reservoir, but then Livia has Pasir Ris Park beach.
In addition to MRT and bus station, it's near to big shopping mall (Whitesand).
Also Livia is 99 yrs, but Tropica is 92 yrs (Tropica is already 7 yrs old).

If you really concern about 99 yrs vs 92 yrs, I think you should consider Ris Grandeur.
It's nearby Livia and it's FREEHOLD.

I myself just realise this Ris Grandeur project after viewing Livia show flat.
I initially thought Livia is a good buy but now I am considering Ris Grandeur is even better as it is FREEHOLD.

I think it's very rare to find high rise condo with freehold status, many freehold projects are low rise.
What's more it's ready unit and just 2 years old.

Waiting to Buy
01-10-08, 11:54
If you really concern about 99 yrs vs 92 yrs, I think you should consider Ris Grandeur.
It's nearby Livia and it's FREEHOLD.

I myself just realise this Ris Grandeur project after viewing Livia show flat.
I initially thought Livia is a good buy but now I am considering Ris Grandeur is even better as it is FREEHOLD.

I think it's very rare to find high rise condo with freehold status, many freehold projects are low rise.
What's more it's ready unit and just 2 years old.

Have you seen any unit inside? Heard all rooms with balconies- take up most of the space. Wonder why build balcony for every room, cheaper to construct?? Quite similar to Livia. Only thing they are planterbox for Livia.

Seen many units at Bedok Reservoir as well. Tropica is far from all facilities except a good reservoir view. Not even a mama shop. With some sand breeze and buzzy noise from the busy road. Waterfront Waves one of the best design I ever seen and near reservoir and facilities, maybe future MRT. Like it very much but a bit too expensive.

Near Tropica
01-10-08, 16:04
Have you seen any unit inside? Heard all rooms with balconies- take up most of the space. Wonder why build balcony for every room, cheaper to construct?? Quite similar to Livia. Only thing they are planterbox for Livia.

Seen many units at Bedok Reservoir as well. Tropica is far from all facilities except a good reservoir view. Not even a mama shop. With some sand breeze and buzzy noise from the busy road. Waterfront Waves one of the best design I ever seen and near reservoir and facilities, maybe future MRT. Like it very much but a bit too expensive.
Yes you are right, there is no mama shop nearby. However, there is a convenient shop at Caltex station just across the entrance. There are a number of shops (market, stationery, coffee shops, etc just beside the HDBs (you won't be able to see them along Tampines Ave 1 as they are hidden by the HDB flats).

Freehold
01-10-08, 23:29

It's not true that the price for The Tropice is expensive, if you check URA website, we can see there are many units selling below 600 psf whereas alsmost all units in Livia are above 650 psf.

And remember that for all 99 yrs leasehold project, normally the price will start to decline after 10 yrs all the way until it is having no value at all after 99 yrs.

Smart buyers always take into account the remaining years of lease when buying 99 yrs lease project in sub-sale market. This is psychologycal reason because when buying 10 yrs old condo, they know that they actually pay for the remaining 89 yrs (no longer 99 yrs) hence they expect lower price.

Livia
01-10-08, 23:57
Yes you are right, there is no mama shop nearby. However, there is a convenient shop at Caltex station just across the entrance. There are a number of shops (market, stationery, coffee shops, etc just beside the HDBs (you won't be able to see them along Tampines Ave 1 as they are hidden by the HDB flats).

I would certainly prefer going to big shopping mall rather than HDB shops :))

Livia
02-10-08, 00:07
It's not true that the price for The Tropice is expensive, if you check URA website, we can see there are many units selling below 600 psf whereas alsmost all units in Livia are above 650 psf.

And remember that for all 99 yrs leasehold project, normally the price will start to decline after 10 yrs all the way until it is having no value at all after 99 yrs.

Smart buyers always take into account the remaining years of lease when buying 99 yrs lease project in sub-sale market. This is psychologycal reason because when buying 10 yrs old condo, they know that they actually pay for the remaining 89 yrs (no longer 99 yrs) hence they expect lower price.

Eventhough Livia is 99 yrs, the price is considered cheap, really good value for money.
Most new launched projects are selling above 700-800 psf.
Some comparable projects are The Quarts and Bishan Clover by The Park.

Agito1
03-10-08, 08:31
Eventhough Livia is 99 yrs, the price is considered cheap, really good value for money.

But The Quartz is just a stone's throw to the MRT. So it is even more value for money when compared to Livia. Plus prices may drop another 2%-3% for next few quarters.

Anyway, someone mentioned property prices will drop after 10 years old. This is not true. As a matter of fact, prices go higher. Even more valuable if near MRT.

Most likely prices will decline only after more than 30 years.

Livia
03-10-08, 11:11
But The Quartz is just a stone's throw to the MRT. So it is even more value for money when compared to Livia. Plus prices may drop another 2%-3% for next few quarters.

Anyway, someone mentioned property prices will drop after 10 years old. This is not true. As a matter of fact, prices go higher. Even more valuable if near MRT.

Most likely prices will decline only after more than 30 years.

Livia is not as near to MRT as the Quarts, but it's still near.
Livia is 8 mins away whereas The Quarts is 3 mins away.

But eventhough both near MRT, there is significant different though if you work near city (City Hall & Raffles Place).

For The Quarts owner, you rarely get a seat plus you need to change train in DhobyGaut and that could take you 3-5 mins to change from Purple to Red MRT line.

But of course if you don't work in city or rarely go there then it's not a big deal.

Unregistered234
03-10-08, 11:54

For a 99 yr leasehold, Livia depreciates by 6.57 psf every year. Hehe..

Property Analyst
03-10-08, 12:01
See the below articles, congrats to all condo owners near MRT:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=4922

I think just want to add the below point.

When comparing condos near MRT, we can't just blindly compare it by how long it takes to walk to the nearest MRT station.

For example, many people keep saying that The Quarts is better as compared to Livia because it's just 3 mins away to MRT whereas Livia is 8 mins.

I think it depends, if you work in city (City Hall & Raffles Place), then I would say Livia is better because you don't need to change train.
You need to walk 3-5 mins to change train alone, not to mention the waiting time for the next train.
Also most of the time you get a seat when you ride from Pasir Ris MRT, this is not the case for Buangkok MRT.

If you work in Dhoby Gaut or Harbourfront, then The Quarts is surely better.

All these factors need to be taken into account, each buyer need to carefully match with their own needs (especially where they work).
As you can read from the article itself, you can conclude that each MRT station has different value.

What?
15-10-08, 00:18
For a 99 yr leasehold, Livia depreciates by 6.57 psf every year. Hehe..
... and the conclusion is?

BeachMan
15-10-08, 21:52
See the below articles, congrats to all condo owners near MRT:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=4922

I think just want to add the below point.

When comparing condos near MRT, we can't just blindly compare it by how long it takes to walk to the nearest MRT station.

For example, many people keep saying that The Quarts is better as compared to Livia because it's just 3 mins away to MRT whereas Livia is 8 mins.

I think it depends, if you work in city (City Hall & Raffles Place), then I would say Livia is better because you don't need to change train.
You need to walk 3-5 mins to change train alone, not to mention the waiting time for the next train.
Also most of the time you get a seat when you ride from Pasir Ris MRT, this is not the case for Buangkok MRT.

If you work in Dhoby Gaut or Harbourfront, then The Quarts is surely better.

All these factors need to be taken into account, each buyer need to carefully match with their own needs (especially where they work).
As you can read from the article itself, you can conclude that each MRT station has different value.

Hopefully there will be no more new MRT built after Pasir Ris.
I like to think the fact that Pasir Ris MRT being at the edge is really a blessing for Livia. Being at the edge means we always get a seat :))

Especially being at the edge of important green MRT lines.
I think the green MRT line is the most strategic one as it is connecting many important locations and has longest track.

Livia resident
15-10-08, 23:48
Hopefully there will be no more new MRT built after Pasir Ris.
I like to think the fact that Pasir Ris MRT being at the edge is really a blessing for Livia. Being at the edge means we always get a seat :))

Especially being at the edge of important green MRT lines.
I think the green MRT line is the most strategic one as it is connecting many important locations and has longest track.

The walking distance is definitely more that 10 mins and not advertise as 8min. I rather take a cab. Anyway does Livia provide shutter service to MRT station?

URA
16-10-08, 11:47
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646

Reg¡stered
16-10-08, 12:08
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646
Wow! Livia is doing great!

Mass Market
16-10-08, 22:58
Wow! Livia is doing great!
This is because there is still room for mass market condo to grow or price sustain for the next 18 months unless situation get worsen. This is proven by the Aug 4.2 percent grown in HDB pricing and this support the mass market condo (mainly bought by HBD upgrader).

Haha
17-10-08, 00:50
This is because there is still room for mass market condo to grow or price sustain for the next 18 months unless situation get worsen. This is proven by the Aug 4.2 percent grown in HDB pricing and this support the mass market condo (mainly bought by HBD upgrader).
Swee lah!!!

Livia loser
19-10-08, 14:38
By the time LIVIA TOPs, expect prices to drop atleast 100$ psf.
So anyone hoping to flip just before TOP will end up a loser.

If you planning to stay..then different. Price doesnt matter.

2007 end to 2008 mid are just about the worst times to have entered the property market.

Agito1
19-10-08, 15:05

2007 end to 2008 mid are just about the worst times to have entered the property market.

$100psf will also mean the total collapse of HDB prices and Singapore Economy.

Waiting to Buy
19-10-08, 15:38

Wah.. you seemed to be a winner. why 2007 end to 2008 mid? you mean now is the best time to buy. any facts to prove what you say...

Livia Loser
19-10-08, 15:49
Wah.. you seemed to be a winner. why 2007 end to 2008 mid? you mean now is the best time to buy. any facts to prove what you say...

Prices are sliding now. So it doesnt take a smart person to know that they will drop further as economy worsens. Stock market is just a bell weather of things to hit the real economy.

Ask anyone who bought in 2007 end to 2008 mid, if they try to sell their property today, are they able to make a good profit ? Except for a few niche developments/bargain deals, most will have to sell at a loss.

It will be the same for someone who buys today and hopes to sell next year.

Any prudent buyer will wait atleast 6months to see how things turn out. This is not just about the property prices dropping, its also about ones own economic stability. All of us except civil servants perhaps can expect a hit on our financial bottomlines in coming months. That might dramatically alter the budget allocations you have for property.

Livia Loser
19-10-08, 15:54
$100psf will also mean the total collapse of HDB prices and Singapore Economy.

Quite possible.
80% of these so called HDB upgraders are only stepping up due to cheap loans and higher resale prices of their HDB flats. They are essentially becoming slave to the banks. I wont be surprised if they are caught out by the economic downturn. Smarter ones kept their profit and downgraded to another HDB. Stupid ones sold their HDB, borrowed more money and upgraded to condo.

Wont be surprised to see some of the sub prime scenario playing out in our local property market. Financial prudence is a dying trait these days. Most young couples want to emulate their western counterparts.

Don't be so happy
20-10-08, 00:12
Quite possible.
80% of these so called HDB upgraders are only stepping up due to cheap loans and higher resale prices of their HDB flats. They are essentially becoming slave to the banks. I wont be surprised if they are caught out by the economic downturn. Smarter ones kept their profit and downgraded to another HDB. Stupid ones sold their HDB, borrowed more money and upgraded to condo.

Wont be surprised to see some of the sub prime scenario playing out in our local property market. Financial prudence is a dying trait these days. Most young couples want to emulate their western counterparts.

No Singaporearn want to see the economic downtun in Singapore, as it will affect everyone of us in term of earning and job security.

Just because you have not got any property yet, you are so happy about this slowdown.

Come on , don't be so mean, everyone need to upgrade themself in term of their standard living, somehow in once or twice in their life.

They are not stupid anyway, don't tell me you want to live in HDB for the rest of your life even you have the money to upgrade yourself?

There is always up and down in the property market over the property cycle, it is just timing and other overseas factors that affect us in Singapore.

Take good care of yourself and please don't be so happy with this downturn in Singapore.

What?
20-10-08, 11:48
Prices are sliding now. So it doesnt take a smart person to know that they will drop further as economy worsens. Stock market is just a bell weather of things to hit the real economy.

Ask anyone who bought in 2007 end to 2008 mid, if they try to sell their property today, are they able to make a good profit ? Except for a few niche developments/bargain deals, most will have to sell at a loss.

It will be the same for someone who buys today and hopes to sell next year.

Any prudent buyer will wait atleast 6months to see how things turn out. This is not just about the property prices dropping, its also about ones own economic stability. All of us except civil servants perhaps can expect a hit on our financial bottomlines in coming months. That might dramatically alter the budget allocations you have for property.
OCR price sliding meh? Still going up what. Somemore new highs have been set for a number of OCR projects. Your claim is not factual leh.

Unpegggg
20-10-08, 11:49
http://www.tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,180640,00.html?

FIRE SALE: OWNERS DUMP CONDOS
Agents: Some clients give as much as 20 per cent discount
By Elysa Chen

October 20, 2008

FOR sale: Luxurious multi-million-dollar apartments, not quite for a steal, but with a hefty discount.

Stock market losses have forced some property owners to resort to 'fire sales' for a quick return to liquidity.

And because the property market is almost flat, they have had to let go of their property at huge discounts.

Property agent Henry Neo receives one SMS a day from different clients asking him to sell their homes.

Mr Neo, who has been a property agent for close to 20 years, said: 'The Asian financial crisis of 1997 and this crisis are real challenges.

'It's a tsunami of the stock market.'

Two or three of the 50 clients he is servicing now are what he calls 'desperados' - people who had their fingers burnt so badly in the stock market they need to sell their houses.

The situation is worse for those who opted for deferred payment schemes, said Mr Neo, because some are no longer eligible for loans, and cannot meet payments once the developers issue the Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP).

'They have to get rid of their properties before TOP, so they would be giving even more discounts.'

Noting that the high-end property market seems to be hit the hardest, Mr Neo said: 'My colleagues who specialise in high-end properties are not doing well. They do not have any transactions at all.'

Mr David Cheang, senior vice-president of the Resale Division at HSR Property Group, noted that two out of every 10 clients are affected by the stock market crash, and are selling their property investments to 'get more liquidity'.

A property agent who declined to give his full name said one of his clients had made such losses on the stock market that he was selling his 27th floor freehold apartment at the Twin Regency for a mere $1.05 million, though its market price is $1.3 million.

Last year, he had sold another unit, on the 29th floor of the same condominium, for $1.4 million.

It is the same story for Mr Felix Young, 35, a property agent specialising in high-end condominiums. Some of his clients are prepared to go as low as 20 per cent below their offer price.

He had taken out an advertisement for five properties, all high-end condominium units in the city.

Apartments at The Sail at Marina Bay, which were going for $2,000 psf are now being offered for sale at $1,450 psf, said Mr Young.

But even such a huge discount is failing to entice buyers, who are asking for $1,100 psf. That is because even with such discounts, the two-room apartment costs about $1.3 million.

In the current climate, not many people would be able to shell out that kind of money because they could be sitting on huge paper losses in the stock market.

Mr Young said: 'Buyers have the sentiment that the property market will cool even more, and prices will drop further.'

And because of this, said Mr Young, there has been a significant drop in transactions - up to 70 per cent for high-end properties that people buy for investments.

Most buyers also know developers' launch price for the condominiums and are holding out until they can get a unit at that price.

He said: 'These days, when buyers call me, they ask me if I have any owners who are 'bleeding'.'

Bleeding is a term that is used to describe owners who over-committed themselves financially and need to sell their properties in a hurry.

Mr Young said: 'Many of my clients' bank loans are kicking in soon, so they need to release the properties quickly, before TOP.

'They are stuck because they can neither sell their property, nor rent it out to cover their mortgages, as the rental market has slowed down a lot.'

Fúck You
20-10-08, 12:02
http://www.tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,180640,00.html?

'They are stuck because they can neither sell their property, nor rent it out to cover their mortgages, as the rental market has slowed down a lot.'
Fùck you asshole! Don't post same message everywhere. Be considerate!

What a relief
20-10-08, 12:03
Thanks for the warning. I called my agent and gave the green signal.

What?
20-10-08, 12:05
Thanks for the warning. I called my agent and gave the green signal.
You buy Livia also need to give green light to agent? Seow!

Happy Feet
20-10-08, 12:39
Please lah! Argue over an article from TNP?
Go for a holiday and enjoy yourself lah.

http://www.tnp.sg/mnt/static/image/images/mast_04.gif
Recession? What recession?
The New Paper
Jazmin Kelly Six
Friday, 17 October 2008

http://travel.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/travel/10Oct08/images/20081019.174051_20081019-tnp-sporetrav-a.jpg

It may be turbulent times for the economy, but Singaporeans are still taking to the skies.

The travel industry has registered an increase of 15 to 30 per cent annual growth.

For many Singaporeans, overseas holidays are no longer a luxury but have become a lifestyle habit.

Senior vice-president marketing and PR of CTC Holidays, Ms Alicia Seah, said: 'Travel is already part of our lifestyle, it is the fundamental fabric to freedom.'

In response to a successful National Association of Travel Agents Singapore (Natas) fair in August, Mr Robert Khoo, CEO of Natas, said: 'Despite Singapore's rising costs in food and transportation, Singaporeans are saving to travel.'

Record visitors

This enthusiasm was evident at the three-day fair where a record 65,583 visitors snapped up about $60million worth of travel packages, Natas said.

Regional business development manager Erik Hon, 29, has not let his wings be clipped by the financial meltdown.

He has already visited Hong Kong, Bangkok, Paris, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia this year alone. Come next January, he will be heading to Thailand for a short holiday and then to London, Amsterdam and eastern Europe next May.

Mr Hon said: 'I want to pamper myself every quarter... and feel the vibe of another city.'

As long as his bills are paid and has monthly savings set aside, travelling will be an essential he won't give up, he said.

On top of being avid travellers, Singaporeans like Mr Hon are also becoming more discerning. They do not mind paying a little more for comfort and a good time.

Miss Eileen Oh, vice-president leisure of UOB Travel Planners, said: 'We see more value-conscious consumers today than cost-conscious ones.'

As opposed to settling for a bare-bones of a holiday package, more consumers would gladly top up amounts ranging from '$50 to $500' to savour an enhanced holiday experience, Miss Oh added.

She also noted that Singaporeans are always on the lookout for good deals and 'tend to go where the currency favours'. This explains the spike in demand this year for destinations such as the US and, most recently, Australia.

Travel agencies we spoke to said they have been getting bookings for year-end travel from July.

Some tour operators even reported a sellout of over 70 per cent of their packages. Even after the stock markets started seeing red two weeks ago, most tour operators said they have not received cancellations.

Popular destinations

Taiwan, alongside popular winter destinations such as Japan and Korea, saw such great demand that airlines had to put in extra flights or switch to bigger carriers to accommodate travellers, Miss Seah said.

But, if you want to stretch your holiday dollar further, the best way would still be 'book your holidays early', suggested Hong Thai Travel's advertising and marketing manager, Miss Stella Chow.

She also advised the budget-conscious to take short-haul, holidays and opt for tourist-class hotels to save more.

When asked if he would be willing to put up at low-cost accommodations like hostels or budget hotels just so he could make that extra holiday trip, Mr Hon said he would definitely be raring to go 'as long as the room, location and amenities are decent'.

Unreg¡stered
20-10-08, 12:40
Please lah! Argue over an article from TNP?
Go for a holiday and enjoy yourself lah.
Please lah! What are you doing here? Selling tour packages?

Screwed
20-10-08, 16:04
hoho! Y so hot? Stuck?

Reg¡stered
20-10-08, 16:50
hoho! Y so hot? Stuck?
He is hot with inconsiderate jerk who multi-post lah.

Happy Feet
20-10-08, 16:51
Please lah! What are you doing here? Selling tour packages?
Why? You not happy ah? Hee hee ha ha ha!

Unknown
20-10-08, 23:16

Property owners shouldn't worry too much for the TOP is still far away.
Even if the TOP is near, there is nothing to worry about if you buy the unit for stay which I believe is the case for Livia.

It is not easy to find a condo as good as Livia, so even in recession people still want to stay in a good living environment.

The blessing of recession is that we can expect much lower interest rate for the mortgage :)

Fisherman@Livia
20-10-08, 23:34
Even if the TOP is near, there is nothing to worry about if you buy the unit for stay which I believe is the case for Livia.

It is not easy to find a condo as good as Livia, so even in recession people still want to stay in a good living environment.

The blessing of recession is that we can expect much lower interest rate for the mortgage :)

Yes I agree. When jobs are lost we can fish there and feed our family. It is very close to the sea.

Investment Banker
20-10-08, 23:42

Please remember that the bulk of demand for property markets are coming from middle class people who are mostly working professionals.

So recession will significantly affect the property market only when there are many occasion of salary decrease and retrenchment in the job market.

At least for now we haven't seen this happening in the job market.

Question
21-10-08, 11:57
Please remember that the bulk of demand for property markets are coming from middle class people who are mostly working professionals.

So recession will significantly affect the property market only when there are many occasion of salary decrease and retrenchment in the job market.

At least for now we haven't seen this happening in the job market.
Have you applied for a position in Marina Bay Sands?

Prof Lilian Ng (NBS, NTU)
21-10-08, 15:16
Are we near the kind of economic difficulty faced during the Great Depression? The US economy today is much stronger than it was in 1929 and the fundamentals are still pretty strong regardless of the crisis we're in.

If you look at the numbers, they are so dramatically different. GDP growth in the US is about 1% and I'm sure it will fall but it is nothing like the -27% during the Great Depression. Unemployment is about 6.1%, but during the Great Depression it was 25%.

Today's world is very different from the Great Depression period - there is greater linkage between fiscal policies and the economy than before and all policymakers are working together. So we are not even close to the level of difficulties faced then.

Unreg¡stered
21-10-08, 15:17
Have you applied for a position in Marina Bay Sands?
No. He is waiting for Resort World @ Sentosa.

Unreg¡stered
22-10-08, 23:25
Why? You not happy ah? Hee hee ha ha ha!
Don't be too happy, Happy Feet!
Nobody wins here.
There is only one big winner here - IRAS.

http://sphreg.asiaone.com/RegAuth2/images/mainST(b).gif
Property sub-sales net $95m profits
Third-quarter showing still strong but market will soften soon: Experts
Fiona Chan
Property Reporter
Wednesday, 22 October 2008

http://www.thesailmarinabay.com/sail.jpg

Private home prices may have slid in the third quarter but the sub-sale market was still going strong.

Ninety-six per cent of owners who resold an uncompleted home between July and last month pocketed profits from the deals, according to new data by property consultancy Savills Singapore.

These transactions, officially known as sub-sales, occur when you buy a home and resell it before it is built. They are used as a proxy for property speculation because the owner resells the home without ever living in it.

Only 12 sub-sale transactions out of the 306 that Savills analysed in the quarter incurred a loss, amounting to just under $1 million of red ink. The rest made a total of $95.1 million in gains, Savills said.

This continues the trend in the first half of the year, when 97% of such deals turned in profits. But the profits seen in the third quarter were considerably narrower as home prices started softening more quickly.

Profitable sub-sellers made an average of $323,420 in the third quarter, but this was skewed upwards by a single large deal: a whopping $6.7 million profit from the sale of a 63rd-storey penthouse at The Sail @ Marina Bay.

Excluding this sale, the average gain was $301,784 - almost 40% lower than the average gain in the first half of the year. It works out to an average profit for each seller of about 30% over the purchase price.

Still, 'to be able to achieve such gains in a year when the property market has gone into a standstill is highly commendable', said Mr Ku Swee Yong, director of business development and marketing at Savills Singapore.

But in case would-be speculators become tempted by these gains, other consultants noted that the bulk of these deals probably occurred before the Sept 14 collapse of United States investment bank Lehman Brothers, which caused the financial crisis to take a sudden turn for the worse.

'The real estate market typically lags behind the stock market by six months or more, so we will probably start to see the real effect early next year,' said Mr Nicholas Mak, director of research and consultancy at Knight Frank.

'These profitable sub-sale transactions took place before the market hit the skids. It is extremely risky to go and speculate in the market right now.'

Most sellers who made a profit in the third quarter had originally bought their units in the last two years and benefited from the sharp run-up in prices in the period, said Mr Ku. While values have weakened somewhat this year, they are still generally higher than in 2006.

Sellers who held on to their units for a longer time before reselling them in the third quarter made more gains, Savills' data showed. Even those who had bought a unit as late as this year and offloaded it in the third quarter made an average gain of $98,600.

If they had sold the unit in the first half of the year, however, they would probably have doubled their gain.

The biggest profits of more than $1 million each were for units at The Sail @ Marina Bay, St Regis Residences and Cairnhill Residences.

On the flip side, sub-sale losses for the quarter averaged $76,820 for each loss-making deal. A unit at Watermark Robertson Quay chalked up the biggest loss of $207,552, while units at Soleil @ Sinaran, 8 @ Mt Sophia and One Amber were also sold at losses of more than $100,000 each.

All the losses were for units that had been bought last year or this year, according to Savills' data. Sub-sellers who had bought their units at the peak of property fever, between June and September last year, bled the most.

'In any case, there are always desperate sale cases even during good times,' Mr Ku noted.

The Sail @ Marina Bay had the largest number of sub-sales in the quarter - 19 - with each deal netting its seller an average profit of $1.1 million. There was one loss, of $62,890, for a second-floor unit.

Other projects with more than 10 sub-sales included Parc Emily in Dhoby Ghaut, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, Riveredge in Tanjong Rhu and The Esta in Marine Parade.

But the profits were not just confined to developments in the prime districts.

At Casa Merah in Tanah Merah, 10 sub-sales yielded an average profit of $100,351, while Atrium Residences in Geylang saw four sub-sales with an average gain of $54,556.

windyfoong
23-10-08, 14:20
Hi,
I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/livia

Fúck You
23-10-08, 15:15
Hi,
I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/livia
Fùck off with your message posted anywhere. The threads are not rubbish bins for you to dump your rubbish!

Reg¡stered
23-10-08, 15:17
Don't be too happy, Happy Feet!
Nobody wins here.
There is only one big winner here - IRAS.

http://sphreg.asiaone.com/RegAuth2/images/mainST(b).gif
Property sub-sales net $95m profits
Third-quarter showing still strong but market will soften soon: Experts
Fiona Chan
Property Reporter
Wednesday, 22 October 2008

http://www.thesailmarinabay.com/sail.jpg

Private home prices may have slid in the third quarter but the sub-sale market was still going strong.

Ninety-six per cent of owners who resold an uncompleted home between July and last month pocketed profits from the deals, according to new data by property consultancy Savills Singapore.

These transactions, officially known as sub-sales, occur when you buy a home and resell it before it is built. They are used as a proxy for property speculation because the owner resells the home without ever living in it.

Only 12 sub-sale transactions out of the 306 that Savills analysed in the quarter incurred a loss, amounting to just under $1 million of red ink. The rest made a total of $95.1 million in gains, Savills said.

This continues the trend in the first half of the year, when 97% of such deals turned in profits. But the profits seen in the third quarter were considerably narrower as home prices started softening more quickly.

Profitable sub-sellers made an average of $323,420 in the third quarter, but this was skewed upwards by a single large deal: a whopping $6.7 million profit from the sale of a 63rd-storey penthouse at The Sail @ Marina Bay.

Excluding this sale, the average gain was $301,784 - almost 40% lower than the average gain in the first half of the year. It works out to an average profit for each seller of about 30% over the purchase price.

Still, 'to be able to achieve such gains in a year when the property market has gone into a standstill is highly commendable', said Mr Ku Swee Yong, director of business development and marketing at Savills Singapore.

But in case would-be speculators become tempted by these gains, other consultants noted that the bulk of these deals probably occurred before the Sept 14 collapse of United States investment bank Lehman Brothers, which caused the financial crisis to take a sudden turn for the worse.

'The real estate market typically lags behind the stock market by six months or more, so we will probably start to see the real effect early next year,' said Mr Nicholas Mak, director of research and consultancy at Knight Frank.

'These profitable sub-sale transactions took place before the market hit the skids. It is extremely risky to go and speculate in the market right now.'

Most sellers who made a profit in the third quarter had originally bought their units in the last two years and benefited from the sharp run-up in prices in the period, said Mr Ku. While values have weakened somewhat this year, they are still generally higher than in 2006.

Sellers who held on to their units for a longer time before reselling them in the third quarter made more gains, Savills' data showed. Even those who had bought a unit as late as this year and offloaded it in the third quarter made an average gain of $98,600.

If they had sold the unit in the first half of the year, however, they would probably have doubled their gain.

The biggest profits of more than $1 million each were for units at The Sail @ Marina Bay, St Regis Residences and Cairnhill Residences.

On the flip side, sub-sale losses for the quarter averaged $76,820 for each loss-making deal. A unit at Watermark Robertson Quay chalked up the biggest loss of $207,552, while units at Soleil @ Sinaran, 8 @ Mt Sophia and One Amber were also sold at losses of more than $100,000 each.

All the losses were for units that had been bought last year or this year, according to Savills' data. Sub-sellers who had bought their units at the peak of property fever, between June and September last year, bled the most.

'In any case, there are always desperate sale cases even during good times,' Mr Ku noted.

The Sail @ Marina Bay had the largest number of sub-sales in the quarter - 19 - with each deal netting its seller an average profit of $1.1 million. There was one loss, of $62,890, for a second-floor unit.

Other projects with more than 10 sub-sales included Parc Emily in Dhoby Ghaut, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, Riveredge in Tanjong Rhu and The Esta in Marine Parade.

But the profits were not just confined to developments in the prime districts.

At Casa Merah in Tanah Merah, 10 sub-sales yielded an average profit of $100,351, while Atrium Residences in Geylang saw four sub-sales with an average gain of $54,556.
Wow! $95 millions profit in Q3?
How I wish I have become an agent for Q3 and grabbed all the deal for myself.
The commission will allow me to retire.

suburbia
28-10-08, 11:31
to all suburbians, this song is dedicated to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbikoW0Fn4

Question
11-11-08, 13:18
to all suburbians, this song is dedicated to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbikoW0Fn4
Suburbian include HDB flat?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/388925/1/.html

Demand for and prices of public housing flats expected to stay resilient

By Wong Siew Ying, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 10 November 2008 2054 hrs

SINGAPORE : The demand for and prices of public housing flats are expected to remain fairly resilient despite the economic downturn. Market watchers said this applies to both resale and new units.

Close to 9,000 people have visited the Natura Loft showflat since it was launched for sale on October 31.

Its developer, Qingjian Realty, has already received 500 applications, mostly for four-room units there. But only 480 units are being offered, and these are going for between S$450 and S$570 per square foot.

Sales will close on November 15 and Qingjian expects demand for the new flats to be robust. Natura Loft is the Housing and Development Board's fourth condo-style public housing project.

Similarly, interest for public resale flats has not slowed. Property agents said the number of viewings for resale units jumped by 15 per cent in the last six weeks.

Eric Cheng, executive director, HSR Property Consultants, said: "I did an interview with one of the consumers, they were sharing with me that 'In today's market, I don't know how long my job will last, so to safeguard, I would rather go for subsidised (a) house, that is HDB, because how low could HDB go, HDB houses always will have a valuation to support the base value of the units'."

Market watchers expect prices of resale flats to grow by about 4 per cent in the fourth quarter, slightly slower than the third quarter - which saw a 4.2 per cent growth.

ERA real estate agency projects price growth in the HDB resale flats segment to be at between 15 and 17 per cent for the whole of 2008. And it also said it is going to be a buyer's market for now, due to the challenging economic conditions.

Eugene Lim, associate director, ERA Asia Pacific, said: "Most of the buyers will start their negotiations at below valuation... by and large, most of the deals are pretty realistic nowadays, and cash over valuation very rarely will be more than S$40,000 to S$50,000. ... the days of S$100,000 or S$120,000 cash over valuation... are over."

Market players said the outlook for Singapore's property sector may be hazy in the short term, but the prospects still look bright beyond 2010. They said that is because Singapore has plans in place that will help to create jobs and boost the economy. - CNA/ms

Micky
22-11-08, 00:06
Check out the TOP progress page on the CDL website
http://www.cdl.com.sg/cdl2.nsf/ws.htm

Scroll to the bottem of the page, you'll see that Livia is about 0.9% completed.

However there's a * next to it (i.e. the estimated date is subject to changes). Anyone know what this means? The rest of the projects scheduled for completion in 2011 seems to have a much higher completion rate. Does it mean it will not get completed in 2011?

If so, that really sux mann...

aukang
30-11-08, 07:49
looking at the pace, we shold be expecteing CDL to ask our banks for the 1st installment payment soon right?

Micky
01-12-08, 22:17
Actually... I'm not so sure about that.
Total units in project=724
Cumulative units launched to date=360
Cumulative units sold=335
*stats from URA website

Its been like this for a while now.... Can understand that the developer will probably hold back on launching the rest of the units until the demand picks up again. With only about 50% of the project sold, will the developer continue piling works? Yes CDL is a big company.. but can their cashflow support?

If you are developer... will you take this risk of sinking in 100% of the construction cost... while only 50% of the units are sold? I might just refund to those that I sold at a small lost, rather then make a big lost when the construction is complete.

I understand that for HDB BTO projects, they will only start building when about 70-80% of the entire project is sold off. If this is the case for Livia, then I guess it'll be a long long wait.

Oh yah. I always thought developer will only demand 1st downpayment when piling works are completed... not when it starts. I guess its still a while more. Probably a year a least?

aukang
01-12-08, 22:50
when i bought my unit, the agent said CDL must finish building and Top by Dec 2011, if not there'll be some compensation...

moonk123
02-12-08, 17:13
http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/ex1.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/ex3.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/in4.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/in6.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/floor_typeA.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/floor_typeA1.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> More FLOOR PLANS,click here (http://www.virtualhomes.sg/livia)

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/elevation1.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2746/Images/site.jpg

more about LIVIA (http://www.virtualhomes.sg/livia)

:)

aukang
06-12-08, 19:42
pic of the site taken on 1 Dec 08

Reporter
16-12-08, 00:44
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2008

Livia ................. OCR ....... 2 ............................... 685 ................ 676 ............... 667
Still the same.

aukang
20-01-09, 20:16
just took this picture...construction in progress...the sunset which happened a while later was great....Happy New Year to all

bliss
31-01-09, 18:46
The proposed Pasir Ris condo project by Hong Realty is on a massive 2.1 million square feet plot that Hong Leong Group owns in Pasir Ris - which the 1,822-unit Livia condo launched last year is part of. City Developments has a 51 per cent stake in the site. Sources say the site was bought for just $10 million decades ago, was originally treated as land for rural or agricultural use and had restrictions on its title.

Micky
01-02-09, 10:25
The proposed Pasir Ris condo project by Hong Realty is on a massive 2.1 million square feet plot that Hong Leong Group owns in Pasir Ris - which the 1,822-unit Livia condo launched last year is part of. City Developments has a 51 per cent stake in the site. Sources say the site was bought for just $10 million decades ago, was originally treated as land for rural or agricultural use and had restrictions on its title.

The Livia site has 724 units. Maybe the rest of the plot that HL group owns will support more... since the area adjacent to Livia is just empty space now.

Restrictions on its title..... can elaborate?

WolleyDragon
13-02-09, 11:01
happy times...:)

propertyguru
13-02-09, 11:34
happy times...:)

Can't imagine how those who bought last year feel now. I mean, I am pissed off as it is when I buy a CD of my favourite artiste right after the album is released and find out a few weeks/months down the road that the album is now cheaper with a free DVD/concert tickets/bonus CD. Can imagine the anger if I bought a unit and find out now that I could have bought a bigger unit for the same price! Of course, hindsight is always 20/20, but still. Sigh. There must be a lawsuit out there waiting for people to file.

mr funny
13-02-09, 12:44
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,318902,00.html?

Published February 13, 2009

Alexis at Alexandra pulls in the punters

By LIEW AIQING

PREVIEW sales of the 293-unit Alexis at Alexandra Road started yesterday and developer Fission Group said that at least 50 per cent of the development has been sold at prices ranging from $850 per square foot (psf) to $1,100 psf.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2009-02-13/BT_IMAGES_AQALEXIS13.jpg
Keen interest: A seasoned property consultant said that interest in Alexis is likely because most of the units are small and prices range from $450,000 to $650,000

The company was coy on the exact number of units sold but it may have been a tad too modest. Some buyers BT spoke with at the crowded show flat said that they were told by marketing agents that up to 85 per cent of the units had been sold by 7.30 pm.

'The prices are competitive compared with other condominiums, but its proximity to the MRT and CBD makes the Alexis a good investment,' said Steven Kwok, a potential buyer who had been quoted a price of $1,050-$1,100 psf.

Another buyer said that compared to the recently launched Caspian ($580 psf), Alexis is not cheap but he hopes to resell the property for a profit. He also said that compared to what was quoted in an invitation he had received earlier, prices quoted at the showflat were 10 per cent higher.

According to official data, three units at The Anchorage next door sold at $848-$929 psf in the fourth quarter while a unit at Queens on Stirling Road sold for $894 psf this month.

Fission Group has tied up with United Overseas Bank to offer an interest absorption scheme, which, like the now-scrapped deferred payment scheme, allows buyers to defer any payments beyond an initial downpayment until the project receives Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP).

Alexis is being built on the former Alexandra Centre which was put up for collective sale in 2007 for around $300 per square per plot ratio. It is not known how much Fission Group paid for the site.

A seasoned property consultant said that interest in Alexis is likely because most of the units are small. At between 400 sq ft for a one-bedroom unit and 650 sq ft for a two-bedder, prices range from $450,000 to $650,000.

He also said that there was 'still liquidity in the market' and investors with a two-year investment horizon would still find property attractive. 'There is no point putting money in a bank,' he added.

Over on the east coast, City Developments Ltd (CDL) will launch a new phase for its Livia condominium in Pasir Ris at an average price of $620 psf, or about $30 psf less than the launch price of the first phase. A total of 30 units in two stacks will be offered in the second phase.

Chia Ngiang Hong, group general manager of CDL said: 'The company senses a renewal of market interest and improvement in buyer sentiment. More people have been visiting our showrooms, and many have made offers for units that have yet to be launched.'

mr funny
13-02-09, 13:05
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_337734.html

February 13, 2009 Friday

CDL cuts prices of Livia units by about 5%

By Joyce Teo, Property Correspondent

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20090212/ST_IMAGES_LIVIA.jpg
CDL is selling 30 Livia units at an average of $620 psf, around $30 psf less than the initial launch price last July. -- PHOTO: CDL

CITY Developments (CDL) plans to launch 30 units of its 724-unit Livia condominium project in Pasir Ris at an average of $620 per sq ft, about 5 per cent or $30 psf below the initial launch price last July.

The sale of the 30 three- to four-bedroom units starts tomorrow. Another 30 apartments may be released at the same price later.

The new pricing, announced yesterday, puts the price range of a three-bedroom unit at the 99-year leasehold condo from $752,000 to about $800,000.

This compares with last year's price of $793,000 and up for a three-bedder.

The developer will not be compensating earlier buyers for the price difference, given that the market has taken a big turn for the worse.

'This adjustment in the long run will be better for everybody,' said a CDL spokesman. The area's values will rise in future as new developments are completed, he said.

CDL's group general manager, Mr Chia Ngiang Hong, said the company had held back from selling new phases of Livia because of poor market conditions in the light of economic uncertainty.

The change of mind is due to revived interest being expressed by visitors to the development's showflat, he said.

'The company senses a renewal of market interest and improvement in buyer sentiment. More people have been visiting our showrooms, and many have made offers for units that have yet to be launched,' said Mr Chia.

The re-pricing of Livia units comes swiftly after the preview success of mass-market condo Caspian in Jurong West. Frasers Centrepoint has already sold 350 units of its 712-unit condo since last Thursday. The project was initially priced at $580 psf on average.

Livia met with a favourable response when it was released in July last year, with buyers scooping up 160 units of the first 200 apartments released in just a few days. CDL has so far released 360 units and sold 340, leaving 384 units available for sale.

mr funny
13-02-09, 13:25
http://www.todayonline.com/articles/301934.asp

Friday, February 13, 2009

Price war in the works?

CDL offers Valentine’s Day discount for Pasir Ris project

Christie Loh and Esther Fung

[email protected]

AT A time when consumers think twice before forking out money for big-ticket items, a major property developer here is dangling outright discounts to lure buyers. And if customers do bite, the move may mark the start of a price war, say industry observers.

Yesterday, Mainboard-listed City Developments Limited (CDL) fired the first salvo by revealing a 5-per-cent discount for selected units at Livia, a mass-market condominium in Pasir Ris.

The announcement was decibels louder than usual: Up until now, developers have largely offered discounts to walk-in customers, rather than publicly trumpeting the promotions. CDL is expected to be taking out advertisements for its special offer over the next few days.

The occasion for the promotion? Valentine’s Day tomorrow, according to CDL’s press release obtained by Today.

Cupid, however, is not going to be the clincher for customers, said Colliers International’s research and consultancy director Tay Huey Ying. It’s the “pretty attractive pricing”, she said.

Livia’s special price is about $620 per square foot (psf), said CDL, versus the average of $650psf during the phase-one launch in July last year when 340 of the 360 units released were sold. This equates to a discount of 5 per cent.

CDL “senses a renewal of market interest and improvement in buyer sentiment”, said group general manager Chia Ngiang Hong.

Although CDL said it would apply the offer to just 30 units of the 99-year leasehold project, the reality is likely to see some 60 units let go at that price, a marketing agent said, on condition of anonymity.

That is a small number compared to the 384 units still unsold. But observers say the V-Day offer may be a starting point, to test if the price is “right”. Said an industry insider: “People have been coming to showflats and just nibbling. Singaporeans want to see prices move.”

A three-bedroom unit at Livia will now cost $752,000, CDL said, versus the phase-one price of $793,000.

How long will the special offer last?

“A limited period,” CDL said.

Could this spark a price war? CDL’s competitors declined comment yesterday.

Colliers’ Ms Tay said developers were likely to resort to cutting prices — and hence eroding their profit margins — “only for projects that they’re keen to move in order to ease cash flow”.

It’s more likely that developers will roll out “a combination of competitive pricing and innovative marketing strategies”, said Ms Tay.

Demand, however, is certainly there. Crowds yesterday thronged Alexis, a freehold condominium near Queenstown MRT station, during the first day of its launch. By evening, more than half of the 293-unit project was sold, developer EC Prime told Today.

Agents there dangled a big sweetener: Discounts of as high as 28 per cent, resulting in prices between $850 and $1,150psf.

While there were interested owner-occupiers, some people were overheard asking: “What are my chances of flipping this?”

Last week, Frasers Centrepoint sold 300 units of the 712-unit Caspian project in Jurong West within the first three days for an average of $580 psf. Most of the buyers were Singaporean HDB upgraders.

WolleyDragon
13-02-09, 13:49
http://www.todayonline.com/articles/301934.asp

While there were interested owner-occupiers, some people were overheard asking: “What are my chances of flipping this?”

Last week, Frasers Centrepoint sold 300 units of the 712-unit Caspian project in Jurong West within the first three days for an average of $580 psf. Most of the buyers were Singaporean HDB upgraders.

Sometimes, Flippers are like a disease, need to cleanse them in order to prevent it from corroding an unhealthly system. :tsk-tsk:

However, other times, Flippers help to generate demand (whether artificial or real) and directly gives the property system a much needed boost. :)

Ultimately how you view them depends on which side you are on.

If you are a real buyer who wants an affordable home for own stay, flippers make that dream home of yours too expensive and out of reach.

If you are a sellor who want to sell your property, flippers indirectly help to drive demand and raise your home market value, inturn you sell at a higher price or easier to sell.

smarian
13-02-09, 21:39
If Caspian launch at $580 psf Livia should re-launch at $520 psf then Livia will be able to draw the Buyers from Caspian.

It's easy...Do your Math...the lower you go the more buyers you get:D

latour
14-02-09, 15:47
If Caspian launch at $580 psf Livia should re-launch at $520 psf then Livia will be able to draw the Buyers from Caspian.

It's easy...Do your Math...the lower you go the more buyers you get:D

It should be more like $500 psf... considering its not easy to get a bank loan and overall property prices in the next 3 to 4 quaters may go ... :tongue3: . Else keep the money and save the time, its better to :sleep:

AK47
23-02-09, 22:24
Livia thread been really quiet. Nobody bought this month despite the 5% discount?

mr funny
24-02-09, 15:28
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,320460,00.html?

Published February 24, 2009

Developers' home sales top 1,000 units in Feb

GuocoLand sells some 160 units at The Quartz after last week's price cut

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) Developers have achieved an 18-month high in private homes sold in a month, with the 1,000-unit mark having already been breached so far in February.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2009-02-24/BT_IMAGES_KRSALES24.jpg
Snapped up: A showflat at The Quartz condominium developed by GuocoLand. About 98 per cent of buyers of the units are Singaporeans, 80 per cent of whom live in the vicinity, mainly with HDB addresses

Most of the developers who are prepared to pare their price expectations to more affordable levels continue to be rewarded. A near 10 per cent price chop was all it took for GuocoLand to sell off almost 90 per cent of the 182 units at The Quartz condo in Buangkok relaunched last week.

The Singapore-listed property arm of Malaysian tycoon Quek Leng Chan has found buyers for about 160 units since last Tuesday's price cut. This means the 625-unit project is now left with only around 20 units, compared with 182 units prior to the relaunch.

GuocoLand trimmed the 99-year-leasehold project's average price to $595 per square foot (psf), compared with $650 psf during the height of the market in 2007.

Besides the more competitive pricing, market watchers attributed the successful outcome to the fact that The Quartz will be ready for occupation soon. Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) for the condo is expected in a couple of months.

The bulk of buyers are believed to have bought for their own occupation. About 98 per cent of buyers are Singaporeans, 80 per cent of whom live in the vicinity, mainly with HDB addresses, a GuocoLand spokeswoman said.

'They like the design, layout and location of the development, which is near Buangkok MRT Station and also accessible by Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway,' she added.

The bulk of the 182 units were three-bedroom apartments. On average, a typical three-bedder of slightly under 1,100 sq ft costs around $650,000, BT understands.

Over at Jurong Lake District, Frasers Centrepoint found buyers for another 35 units for its Caspian condo over the weekend, raising total sales in the 99-year-leasehold project to 515 units.

The overall average price achieved is just over $600 psf, reflecting the sale of better-facing units in the past week. About 32 per cent of Caspian's buyers have opted for an interest absorption scheme; they will pay 3 per cent more in exchange for not having to foot beyond the 20 per cent initial payment until the project receives TOP. On average, three-bedroom units at Caspian cost $700,000 to $750,000.

At River Valley Road, Fortune Development found buyers for another six units at RV Suites over the weekend. Half the 96 units in the freehold project have been sold. The project comprises mostly units of 500-550 sq ft, and the average price is about $1,300 psf. East Coast Properties sold another four units over the weekend for its D'Chateau @ Shelford, which is priced at $1,000-$1,100 psf on average.

Market watchers note that over at Livia in Pasir Ris, some of the 30 units released at $620 psf on average on Valentine's Day weekend are still available. Units are relatively large (a typical three-bedder is about 1,259 sq ft), resulting in a bigger unit price quantum of at least $750,000 for a three-bedroom unit. Potential buyers may also be waiting for new projects to be launched in the area before deciding on their purchase.

Seasoned property consultants say that for mass-market projects to move today, they should be priced at around $600 psf at most, and the unit price should not exceed $700,000, in order for them to be affordable to HDB upgraders.

gohsoonk
24-02-09, 16:17
Livia thread been really quiet. Nobody bought this month despite the 5% discount?

A lot of people go to the showroom but it seems few buy. To make things moving, they should at least price it at S$570 psf or less.

daveng2103
15-03-09, 02:18
Hi. Anybody bought 3 bedder (1259sqft) after the discount? If yes, do mind you telling me what price (psf) you've bought it? And also, what should be considered a good price now for a 3 bedder (1259sqft) in Livia?

jadanqsc
15-03-09, 17:46
just took this picture...construction in progress...the sunset which happened a while later was great....Happy New Year to all

Hi Hi Aukang, anymore progress picture to show us again?
Your 1st pic and 2nd pic is almost the same... they are really too tortise.:sleep:

daveng2103
23-03-09, 22:54
Hi guys, I am choosing a 3 bedroom unit between Livia and Double Bay, would like to hear your opinions which is better. I personally like Livia better bcoz it is more spacious compared to Double Bay which is more cramp and constricted. But of coz Double Bay has its goods as well, like the impressive variety of facilities and 3 mins to mrt. Happy to hear your thoughts :)

francistaong
23-03-09, 23:23
Hi guys, I am choosing a 3 bedroom unit between Livia and Double Bay, would like to hear your opinions which is better. I personally like Livia better bcoz it is more spacious compared to Double Bay which is more cramp and constricted. But of coz Double Bay has its goods as well, like the impressive variety of facilities and 3 mins to mrt. Happy to hear your thoughts :)

Considering Waterfront Waves ??

daveng2103
23-03-09, 23:28
Considering Waterfront Waves ??

Hi Francis. Went to WaterFront showflat, the size of the unit is good but too expensive for me. Hence i am not considering WaterFront. Livia match my budget better :)

noblebaby
23-03-09, 23:36
Hi Francis. Went to WaterFront showflat, the size of the unit is good but too expensive for me. Hence i am not considering WaterFront. Livia match my budget better :)

I don't think Livia or Double Bay are cheaper either... just visited Livia last weekend.

What is your budget? 750k or 800k?

daveng2103
23-03-09, 23:44
I don't think Livia or Double Bay are cheaper either... just visited Livia last weekend.
I was there at Livia last week as well. I wonder how negotiable is the price.

I know Double Bay is basically not negotiable nor will they will accept any counter offers.

Budget is $750k max, hope to get something cheaper than this price thou.

kgchong
23-03-09, 23:51

I know Double Bay is basically not negotiable nor will they will accept any counter offers.

actually livia, double bay and waterfront almost same price.... you have to see what u want...

double bay very near MRT station.... but the condo are build next to the track...

livia... good location, near MRT but slightly further...

waterfront... good view... no MRT now and only future downtown line... and park for kids to play and enjoy...

really depends what you looking for... :2cents:

noblebaby
23-03-09, 23:53
actually livia, double bay and waterfront almost same price.... you have to see what u want...

double bay very near MRT station.... but the condo are build next to the track...

waterfront... good view... no MRT now and only future downtown line... and park for kids to play and enjoy...

waterfront nearer to city... with future MRT ready in 2016... there are 15 station along the line, m sure one of them will be at bedok reservoir park... and bedok a lot of nice cheap food and supper places :D

daveng2103
24-03-09, 00:47

I agree with you, all 3 projects has its own pros and cons. I happen to be one whom prefers Livia slightly more. I am still waiting for the price to go down further. I think it will still plunge further few months down the road coz market is really bad...

isaaclim
24-03-09, 08:39

If you are comparing location, livia is in fact the worst. But the best for finishing + facilities.

noblebaby
24-03-09, 09:22
If you are comparing location, livia is in fact the worst. But the best for finishing + facilities.

Agree, Livia is too far from the centre, even if you have a car... I don't see any future development there, what you see now is what you get in the future...

Showroom of Livia is very nice, but you will only get those kind of visual with $100k of ID.

Never buy a project based on the look of its showroom, you will be disappointed.

gohsoonk
03-04-09, 09:38

Just to share. I believe you should aim at below S$600 psf. Some agents allow you to try to negotiate.

daveng2103
04-04-09, 02:32
Just to share. I believe you should aim at below S$600 psf. Some agents allow you to try to negotiate.

Thanks for sharing. Like 570-580psf? I have been there a few times, and seems like they're quite stuck with their 3 & 4 rooms. By the way, any idea when is their next official launch?

gohsoonk
04-04-09, 13:49
Thanks for sharing. Like 570-580psf? I have been there a few times, and seems like they're quite stuck with their 3 & 4 rooms. By the way, any idea when is their next official launch?

It really depends on which stack and on the agent.

No idea when is the next official phase. There is nothing to stop you from offering for those units that are not launched. Of course, the price to be offered will have to be higher for these units.

focus
04-04-09, 15:30
How many minutes to do a normal walk to the MRT?
Any hawker around livia ...

daveng2103
04-04-09, 15:46
How many minutes to do a normal walk to the MRT?
Any hawker around livia ...

Should be abt 8 mins walk to MRT, have to cut across the HDB.
As for nearest hawker...hhmm...is there one in Pasir Ris? :D

daveng2103
04-04-09, 15:51
It really depends on which stack and on the agent.

No idea when is the next official phase. There is nothing to stop you from offering for those units that are not launched. Of course, the price to be offered will have to be higher for these units.

I've checked the URA website, they've not even sold more than half. I guess they must be feeling the pressure now, especially when nearing TOP.

Micky
05-04-09, 00:29
I've checked the URA website, they've not even sold more than half. I guess they must be feeling the pressure now, especially when nearing TOP.

As of Feb 2009
URA website says cumulative launched = 440
Cumulative sold = 356
84 units remain unsold
But 80 units were released in Feb 2009.

To me, seems like they are doing quite alright, although not sold out like some other projects. My guess is probably some units with bad direction or weird layout or whatever reason... will be left unsold until developer is willing to sell them at lower price.

Total number of units in project is 724. Probably developer still keeping choice stacks to sell when market picks up or nearer TOP date.

heutistmeintag
05-04-09, 17:49
Should be abt 8 mins walk to MRT, have to cut across the HDB.
As for nearest hawker...hhmm...is there one in Pasir Ris? :D

Hawker centre, I dun think there are any in a new estate like pasir Ris. Food courts, we have. The nearest would be at White Sands Shopping Centre (Kopi Tiam) and Elias Mall (got 2 food courts and 1 mini coffee shop). If you are prepared to travel further by another ~1 km. There will be West Mall and the 24 hour coffee shops at blk 400+.

Dont worry about food in Pasir Ris. if you get tired, can go airport terminals, Tampines, Changi or Simei.

daveng2103
06-04-09, 01:15
Hawker centre, I dun think there are any in a new estate like pasir Ris. Food courts, we have. The nearest would be at White Sands Shopping Centre (Kopi Tiam) and Elias Mall (got 2 food courts and 1 mini coffee shop). If you are prepared to travel further by another ~1 km. There will be West Mall and the 24 hour coffee shops at blk 400+.

Dont worry about food in Pasir Ris. if you get tired, can go airport terminals, Tampines, Changi or Simei.

Agree...you should be able to find some good food in White Sand or Elias Mall, else venturing out to Tampines should find some decent coffee shops. There're also a few coffee shops along Pasir Ris drive 6 which is at the other end of Pasir Ris, definitely requires some transportation means if travel from Livia.

By the way, is there any shops inside Livia? I know there are shops in Double Bay but I am not sure about Livia, never ask before.

06-04-09, 07:50

if one is considering about good food...may consider bedok area...nap shot

heutistmeintag
06-04-09, 09:40
By the way, is there any shops inside Livia? I know there are shops in Double Bay but I am not sure about Livia, never ask before.

I asked the sales lady before and she said no. For Livia with 700+ units, I feel that it's useful and feasible. So I guess it's for the future MC to decide whether to build one, just like any other collective decision similar to the condo ferry service etc but I am not a condo MC expert to know if there are red tapes to overcome.

Anyone knows?

noblebaby
06-04-09, 22:34
As of Feb 2009
Cumulative sold = 356
84 units remain unsold

To me, seems like they are doing quite alright, although not sold out like some other projects. My guess is probably some units with bad direction or weird layout or whatever reason... will be left unsold until developer is willing to sell them at lower price.

Total number of units in project is 724. Probably developer still keeping choice stacks to sell when market picks up or nearer TOP date.

Expect CDL to offload more units at lower price, the company can't hold large inventory... especially for mass market project that is further from core centre.... potential fund raising for CDL as well.

noblebaby
06-04-09, 23:13
I asked the sales lady before and she said no. For Livia with 700+ units, I feel that it's useful and feasible. So I guess it's for the future MC to decide whether to build one, just like any other collective decision similar to the condo ferry service etc but I am not a condo MC expert to know if there are red tapes to overcome.

Anyone knows?

I don't see any point of having shops in a condo. If developer put shops inside their project means their admit the location is inconvenient... if there is really a shop like DBR, i'm sure the price will be higher than the NTUC outside. No body will want to shop there also.

For good food and lower price, nearest is Bedok.

daveng2103
06-04-09, 23:45
For good food and lower price, nearest is Bedok.

You should be able to smell Blk 85 Market's BBQ chicken wings from Casa Merah :D

daveng2103
06-04-09, 23:50
Expect CDL to offload more units at lower price, the company can't hold large inventory... especially for mass market project that is further from core centre.... potential fund raising for CDL as well.

I guess the fate depends on the transacted volume in Mar. I know Feb's transacted volume is about 10-11 times of Jan, anybody knows what's the volume in Mar?

focus
06-04-09, 23:57
Wow... the prices are indeed falling..
I see a Frankel Ave bungalow going for $2.2mil.
and a lot oF sERangoon semi-d and corner terrace going around 350-400psf

noblebaby
07-04-09, 00:11
Wow... the prices are indeed falling..
I see a Frankel Ave bungalow going for $2.2mil.
and a lot oF sERangoon semi-d and corner terrace going around 350-400psf

Price for condo at city fringe fell the most in 1Q and the price gap btw them n those suburb condos is getting narrower... What will happen if their price keep falling? Ppl will just go for those condo nearer to city... Expect HDB price to trend lower, and soon less HDB upgrader to support those mass market condo. Mass market condo will b the last to collaspe in this cycle.

blueb
19-04-09, 23:41
Latest weekend advertisement: Prices now from $597psf

cartman
20-04-09, 00:26
Latest weekend advertisement: Prices now from $597psf

marketing tactic...think almost all units are significantly higher than that :D

blueb
20-04-09, 00:28

Care to share some prices? :)

20-04-09, 07:25

when u arrive in the show flat,u will notice for that price,they offered not so good view...

cartman
20-04-09, 12:48
Care to share some prices? :)

sorry, i was told by a friend and have not been to their showflat but you can check at the ura transacted property prices website.

cartman
20-04-09, 12:49
when u arrive in the show flat,u will notice for that price,they offered not so good view...
yeah, its like supermarkets having weekly offers to entice the crowds. some superstores advertise a low price for a product but only have very limited stocks...usually old models too :D

gohsoonk
21-04-09, 17:53
yeah, its like supermarkets having weekly offers to entice the crowds. some superstores advertise a low price for a product but only have very limited stocks...usually old models too :D

Yup. The advertised price is for the unit facing the substation...

noblebaby
21-04-09, 23:38
Yup. The advertised price is for the unit facing the substation...

Passed by today... Still prefer DBR if really want to stay at far east... Look at the DBSS at simei, almost sold out... Environment at Simei is far better, even better than Casa Merah IMHO

forte
22-04-09, 11:58
Passed by today... Still prefer DBR if really want to stay at far east... Look at the DBSS at simei, almost sold out... Environment at Simei is far better, even better than Casa Merah IMHO
Hi me too like Double Bay but the cost still a bit high. Love the ground floor as well because of the nice PES. But don't know what to do to the PES behind.:confused:

Lord Anus
22-04-09, 12:01
Hi me too like Double Bay but the cost still a bit high. Love the ground floor as well because of the nice PES. But don't know what to do to the PES behind.:confused:

you can put some furniture there, a big widescreen tv, a bar with sink and running water, and you've got yourself a sports bar for the boyz. don't forget to invite me when it's all done up.

come to the worst you can use it for a smoking area or an area to raise your pets.

shespawn
22-04-09, 16:45
you can put some furniture there, a big widescreen tv, a bar with sink and running water, and you've got yourself a sports bar for the boyz. don't forget to invite me when it's all done up.

come to the worst you can use it for a smoking area or an area to raise your pets.

good idea, you pay for the sports channel, get nice couch for DBR pple to come watch. i'm sure they be more than happy to pay admission fee to enjoy the game. also, no need to pay for sports channel too.

venus
23-04-09, 00:57
Make it into a garden? Maybe can plant a durian or rambutan tree heheh...

latour
23-04-09, 11:01

Nice ... :spliff:

jitkiat
24-04-09, 15:24
Livia is close to Tzu Chi Foundation's building, a Taiwanese Buddhist Organization well-known for its international relief work. It is situated in between Ris Grandeur and the highway. For people who want to do charity work and find ultimate meaning in life, it is an excellent choice :-)

jitkiat
24-04-09, 15:39
Livia is close to Tzu Chi Foundation's building, a Taiwanese Buddhist Organization well-known for its international relief work. It is situated in between Ris Grandeur and the highway. For people who want to do charity work and find ultimate meaning in life, it is an excellent choice :-)

Their work is regardless of religion and race. They will typically build houses and schools for disaster victims to help them in the long term.

Turkey earthquake work:
http://www.tzuchi.org/Global/news/articles/20021201.html

Iran earthquake work:
http://www.us.tzuchi.org/usa/home.nsf/Type2C/k11541

Jakarta slum around Angke river:
http://www.tzuchi.org/global/projects/environmental_protection/stories_7.html

They will first study what is the need of the victims before deciding what is best for them. For example, for Nargis Cyclone in Burma, they actually buy high-quality rice seeds and distribute it to the farmers.

gohsoonk
27-04-09, 23:50

Frankly, the developers for both DBR and Livia are reputable. The only thing I have against DBR is the single road serving that development. the density for that road is too high. Recce it at night, cannot make it.

gohsoonk
27-04-09, 23:52
As of Feb 2009
Cumulative sold = 356
84 units remain unsold

Correct. Some of the units are not launched yet. I am waiting to see if the bigger units will be "reconfigured" to smaller units. Quite a number of developers are doing this (especially the smaller ones).

gohsoonk
27-04-09, 23:55

I remember reading somewhere that the land was acquired at a very very cheap price. Hence, even if they are only 50% sold, they probably be doing ok. Anyway, they have already passed the 50% mark.

gohsoonk
28-04-09, 09:21

Are you a owner of a unit at Livia?

gohsoonk
01-05-09, 16:58
Construction as of 1st May 09

01-05-09, 21:36
anyone have any idea how e sales over at livia??

daveng2103
02-05-09, 01:25
anyone have any idea how e sales over at livia??

They've recently sold a number of 3 & 3+study bedrooms. Most of them are from the newly launched stacks like 31 & 32. There're still ppl in the showflat but not many. In fact I just passed by today, I can still see a number of cars at the showflat, but of coz that doesn't mean the sales is good.

Anyway I heard that they've already FIXED their price, meaning there will be no room for negotiation. Also they're introducing IAS very soon but I am not sure with which bank.

Btw, which unit size are you looking at?

gohsoonk
02-05-09, 08:42
They've recently sold a number of 3 & 3+study bedrooms. Most of them are from the newly launched stacks like 31 & 32. There're still ppl in the showflat but not many. In fact I just passed by today, I can still see a number of cars at the showflat, but of coz that doesn't mean the sales is good.

Anyway I heard that they've already FIXED their price, meaning there will be no room for negotiation. Also they're introducing IAS very soon but I am not sure with which bank.

Btw, which unit size are you looking at?

That is correct. They have supposedly fixed their price. The last few units for negotiation was last week.

gohsoonk
02-05-09, 08:53

Anyone can offer any tips why I cannot upload the pics? The size is the pic is 2.38MB, 2592x1944, 180x180dpi

gohsoonk
03-05-09, 10:21

gohsoonk
13-05-09, 21:06
Was passing by the development at night (about 7.30pm). Noticed that the cranes were still moving! Is this the norm for all condo developments?

vinc1281
14-05-09, 11:24
Was passing by the development at night (about 7.30pm). Noticed that the cranes were still moving! Is this the norm for all condo developments?

Livia has been working overtime the past few days.

Starting on Stack 42 & 45. that cluster of blocks.

I know coz I live opposite and have a clear view of their progress everyday.

But i'm not getting Livia.

gohsoonk
31-05-09, 21:44
Attached is the construction status as of 30th May 2009.

gohsoonk
30-06-09, 09:37
Attached is the construction status as of 27th Jun 2009.

lele
30-06-09, 22:42
hi all livia owner,

you are welcome to join a yahoo group on latest news on livia and photos too.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/livia_sg/

alankc68
01-07-09, 00:22

so whether the cranes move or not does it bother u? :doh:

gohsoonk
01-07-09, 09:33
so whether the cranes move or not does it bother u? :doh:

I wasthinking of the work safety of the workers since they are working at night. Not sure if this is the best practice.

alankc68
03-07-09, 01:16
I wasthinking of the work safety of the workers since they are working at night. Not sure if this is the best practice.

they are working every min to complete the project asap,,,everyday is money. they could save millions if they complete it way before the said date.
if ura allows them to work 24/7 all projects would have worked non-stop:spliff2:

Micky
04-07-09, 00:52
According to CDL website, Livia development is currently 14.2% complete.

gohsoonk
06-07-09, 10:18
According to CDL website, Livia development is currently 14.2% complete.

Does not look like it at the actual site...

finder
06-07-09, 22:19
Any ideas what is the ave psf for 3+1 ? Tks

kEN9170
06-07-09, 22:57
Any ideas what is the ave psf for 3+1 ? Tks

Was quoted $978k (NPS) for Blk 65, #03-10, 1346sqft.
Approx 726psf

kasper
07-07-09, 13:49
Approx 726psf

That is very exp..I was quoted $866k for the same unit just 1 mth back..looks like the prices really have gone up...by 100k plus??
Good for those whom have bought a unit early this year..

kEN9170
07-07-09, 14:00
That is very exp..I was quoted $866k for the same unit just 1 mth back..looks like the prices really have gone up...by 100k plus??
Good for those whom have bought a unit early this year..

Yup. Very exp. This price was quoted last week. I think this stack left 2nd & 3rd floor.

Prissy
07-07-09, 14:03
i was quoted lower just last week through an email correspondence with an agent.

Pool View
1346sqft #02-10 $887K -- 659Psf (NPS) $905K (IAS) --- 672Psf

1346sqft #03-10 $889K -- 660Psf (NPS) $907K (IAS) --- 674Psf

mr agent, wonder if you're on this forum. can to share?..:)

desmondnjanet
08-07-09, 22:03
Approx 726psf
kEN9170, are you sure you are being quoted at this price? Prissy was right, that was the price I was quoted today.

kEN9170
08-07-09, 22:18
kEN9170, are you sure you are being quoted at this price? Prissy was right, that was the price I was quoted today.

Yes, it was written down on the LIVIA booklet by the agent.
Was comparing between Blk 71, #05-22 ($779k - NPS) and Blk 65, #03-10...and difference was approx 200k:scared-4: . I even asked the agent why the diff is so BIG!!!

finder
09-07-09, 10:49
Was comparing between Blk 71, #05-22 ($779k - NPS) and Blk 65, #03-10...and difference was approx 200k:scared-4: . I even asked the agent why the diff is so BIG!!!
Direct west sun, I think.

gohsoonk
12-07-09, 20:17
Direct west sun, I think.

I beg to differ. Blk 71 is not facing west sun. It is N-S orientation and flanked by both buildings.

It is cheap because of the following (in my humble opinion):

(1) The kitchen is facing the HDBs. Unlike the 65 stack which have pool view and plot of empty land (definitely private development in the future) for now. However, one consolation is that there is a triangular piece of land in front of it. So there is some recess.

(2) It does not have a yard and have a bomb shelter. These days, maids are a common sight. No yard means you need to sort out alternate living arrangement for the maid.

(3) The balcony view is slightly blocked by the unit on the right. This is the main reason. Although there is a pool (wading pool) view. :P.

(4) 65 stack is the best of the 3 bedroom layout and blk 10 is one of the best. Blk 9 is not so good if you are looking at low floors.

(5) Still the premium is still too much to justify the difference.

noblebaby
12-07-09, 22:24
From the photos, construction seems slow... but the T.O.P is end of 2011, am I right? hope they are not compromise the quality of the project...

Attached is the construction status as of 27th Jun 2009.

noblebaby
12-07-09, 22:25
Pasir Ris can fetch up to 1Mil??? I would rather buy a 2-bedroom near to city fringe...

sleek
12-07-09, 22:31
Pasir Ris can fetch up to 1Mil??? I would rather buy a 2-bedroom near to city fringe...

Same sentiments. :spliff:

finder
13-07-09, 11:06
I beg to differ. Blk 71 is not facing west sun. It is N-S orientation and flanked by both buildings.

If I recall it correctly, corn unit, master bedroom baywindow is west facing.

gohsoonk
14-07-09, 14:25
If I recall it correctly, corn unit, master bedroom baywindow is west facing.

Those are the outer facing units for stack 71. There is an inner unit that is blocked by the outer units at the side

daveng2103
18-07-09, 02:52
Hi all,

I came across this site that analyze fengshui of Livia.
Interesting read, check this out:
http://www.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=43&mid=25561&s=2

Regards,
Dave

spec008
03-08-09, 12:12
Same sentiments. :spliff:

buy for the future up coming 4th uni in changi....uwc campus in tampines....business park in tampines changi....there is only so much the city can hold....things are moving out to the suburbs......in 10 years time wat do u think pasir ris will be like....as of today oasis and livia already 1000 units coming up.....think about it...:)

skycurler
06-08-09, 22:39
hi all livia owner,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/livia_sg/ot

Not able to join his group......help any1?

gohsoonk
06-08-09, 23:52
ot

Not able to join his group......help any1?

What was the specific error that you observe?

cosyhome
07-08-09, 09:13
This development is so slow, still in foundation stage from the images. I wonder when is the TOP date.

oapsg
07-08-09, 21:02
Need advice, blk 73 stack 26 facing the road, will it be noisy????

BB
07-08-09, 22:03
Yes. Very noisy. Noise is worst when the buses stop & moving off at the nearby bus stop.

noblebaby
07-08-09, 22:33
That road quite alot of cars... so unit facing the road will be very noisy... too near to the main road... maybe you can stand there to listen yourself...

oapsg
07-08-09, 22:52
tks to both of you...:)

noblebaby
07-08-09, 22:56
which stack are you looking at? how is the pricing now?

tks to both of you...:)

oapsg
07-08-09, 23:21
which stack are you looking at? how is the pricing now?

stack 26 & 27 abt $855

noblebaby
08-08-09, 00:05
since you can afford $855, can look for other projects with better facing/location.

stack 26 & 27 abt $855

daveng2103
08-08-09, 05:35
stack 26 & 27 abt $855
$855k is quite ex. Which floor is that?

oapsg
08-08-09, 08:56
5th floor blk 73 stack 23

oapsg
08-08-09, 08:58
since you can afford $855, can look for other projects with better facing/location.

which other project ard district 16, 17 & 18?

noblebaby
08-08-09, 10:20
For that price, it is quite expensive... due to distance from town... and also facing the noisy road... if facing the landed property, it is better...

5th floor blk 73 stack 23

daveng2103
08-08-09, 14:47
For that price, it is quite expensive... due to distance from town... and also facing the noisy road... if facing the landed property, it is better...
Actually stack 26 & 27 are not that bad since they are not directly facing the road, or rather they are tilt at an angle towards the sungnei apiapi canal.
Those stacks that direct face the roads are 31, 32, 35, 36, 40, 41, 46, 47.

skycurler
08-08-09, 14:54
What was the specific error that you observe?
Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group
This is the error message.

noblebaby
08-08-09, 15:15
there is a piece of empty land between the units and main road... any idea what is going to be built on that empty land...? hope it will not block the view...

Actually stack 26 & 27 are not that bad since they are not directly facing the road, or rather they are tilt at an angle towards the sungnei apiapi canal.
Those stacks that direct face the roads are 31, 32, 35, 36, 40, 41, 46, 47.

gohsoonk
10-08-09, 15:36
there is a piece of empty land between the units and main road... any idea what is going to be built on that empty land...? hope it will not block the view...

For the moment, nothing is planned. Owners can exit via the gate and fly kite...:P

The piece of land is too small to build a development. Worse case, there is a small shopping mall.

gohsoonk
10-08-09, 15:37
Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group
This is the error message.

you need to have a yahoo account and log in first

skycurler
10-08-09, 23:23
you need to have a yahoo account and log in first

Ya, already have a yahoo Account and log in....still not able to access the group.

daveng2103
13-08-09, 01:44
Shopping mall with a kopitiam would be nice, then I can go lakopi with Livians :D
Btw, did anybody write to CDL to enquire about the plans for the big plot of vacant land behind livia?

For the moment, nothing is planned. Owners can exit via the gate and fly kite...:P

The piece of land is too small to build a development. Worse case, there is a small shopping mall.

oapsg
16-08-09, 22:19
Shopping mall with a kopitiam would be nice, then I can go lakopi with Livians :D
Btw, did anybody write to CDL to enquire about the plans for the big plot of vacant land behind livia?

Did you buy a unit in livia?

daveng2103
17-08-09, 00:11
Did you buy a unit in livia?

yep i did :)

oapsg
17-08-09, 18:48
which stack and how much$, may i know?

skycurler
18-08-09, 23:35
yep i did :)

I also got a UNIT at stack 24, what about you?

daveng2103
20-08-09, 01:32
I also got a UNIT at stack 24, what about you?
I've got stack 7.

gohsoonk
02-09-09, 22:47
As suggested by LeLe, do join the group if you are owner of a Livia unit.

We share monthly construction photo updates, phase payment progress, share Q&As with the developer and much more.

If you are interested, remember to register your stack info in the database as well.

hi all livia owner,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/livia_sg/

TTBS
06-09-09, 21:35
I have problem joining the group.

look like the group is closed for owner to join :confused:

As suggested by LeLe, do join the group if you are owner of a Livia unit.

We share monthly construction photo updates, phase payment progress, share Q&As with the developer and much more.

If you are interested, remember to register your stack info in the database as well.

BH
07-09-09, 14:10
I have problem joining the group.

look like the group is closed for owner to join :confused:

hi, following thru the thread... would like to join the group.... but not allowed to do so.... anybody can advise how to go abt ?

TTBS
11-09-09, 08:21
I have a unit at Livia, but no body talk here... even the Yahoo! Group is also can't enter :banghead:

hi, following thru the thread... would like to join the group.... but not allowed to do so.... anybody can advise how to go abt ?

lele
11-09-09, 10:05
Hi guys,

please drop me a email to [email protected]

i will add you all. i am the moderator of the yahoo group. We had voted and decided to keep the group for members only, now think it not reversibile. Just email me and i will add you to group ASAP :)

I have a unit at Livia, but no body talk here... even the Yahoo! Group is also can't enter :banghead:

oapsg
13-09-09, 00:52
Is stack 48 good? Price for low floor range btw 886- 900K..is it ex?

lele
15-09-09, 15:58
Is stack 48 good? Price for low floor range btw 886- 900K..is it ex?

for low floor at stack 48, in my opinion, it is not advisable. If you happen to go to Quartz @ Buangkok, look at the guard house and third floor storey.

The guard kinda able to see the master bedroom toilet. Most of those units end with full covered curtains or blinds.

Please relook at the layout of your stack 48 and see what part of your unit is facing the guard house.

BillyCutie
29-09-09, 00:44
Hi, fellow Livians. I am newbie here. Nice to bump onto this site. I am thinking of selling my #01-24, 1152 sqft of 2+Study+Patio. Any idea what is going price now?? Lose touch with going mood at Livia. Cheers

noblebaby
30-09-09, 10:28
how much are you looking for?

Hi, fellow Livians. I am newbie here. Nice to bump onto this site. I am thinking of selling my #01-24, 1152 sqft of 2+Study+Patio. Any idea what is going price now?? Lose touch with going mood at Livia. Cheers

BillyCutie
30-09-09, 14:28
Hi, my families bought units alongside each other. But now, one decided to stay elsewhere. So I am open to sell now or later after TOP. No hurry as we have taken care of the financing. I think can easily fetch above $800k as ths limited type is already sell-out and sought after. It's quite a pretty efficient 2+ Study unit, can walk out to greenery and pool. We used to have a lovely patio unit in front of pool with resort feel. So still thinking hard whether to keep or sell. PM me if any lobang. Cheers

spacer
02-10-09, 15:24
Where is Livia showroom? Thinking of buying 1 3-BR unit.

ksh
02-10-09, 17:39
Hi, my families bought units alongside each other. But now, one decided to stay elsewhere. So I am open to sell now or later after TOP. No hurry as we have taken care of the financing. I think can easily fetch above $800k as ths limited type is already sell-out and sought after. It's quite a pretty efficient 2+ Study unit, can walk out to greenery and pool. We used to have a lovely patio unit in front of pool with resort feel. So still thinking hard whether to keep or sell. PM me if any lobang. Cheers

No offence but i think yr unit's fair value is about 650K if
based on 1000 sqft size @ 650 psf...:spliff2:

BillyCutie
02-10-09, 21:11

Thks for your kind note. Usually smaller unit fetches higher $psf. At $650k, it way below launch price from developer. We would rather keep for investment. Cheers.

Reporter
02-10-09, 21:40
$650 psf?
Really? So cheap?

Near-10-year-old ECs have already hit $550-$650 psf.
$650 psf for a new "normal" condo is a steal!

BillyCutie
02-10-09, 22:35
$650 psf?
Really? So cheap?

Ya lor, cannot be so cheap. Prices will surely tread up with pending inflation. I am holding tight on my very good unit. Cheers

lele
08-10-09, 11:27
Hi Billy,

want to join our livia yahoo group on livia ?

btw for rest of reader - some of our yahoo group member saw the 4 room showflat underwent some chances, might be nice to go down take a look

Ya lor, cannot be so cheap. Prices will surely tread up with pending inflation. I am holding tight on my very good unit. Cheers

Reporter
08-10-09, 11:41
If it is so cheap, it must be the cheapest 99-LH mass condo (excluding EC) around.

I can't believe it can be at half the price of these 99-LH mass condos:
1. Trevista high: $1,222 psf.
2. Centro Residences high: $1,289 psf, and
3. Upcoming Serangoon condo high: $1,200+ psf.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Serangoon residential site draws 15 bids
Top bid of $221.2m comes from Intrepid Investments, a unit of Hong Leong
The Business Times
Thursday, 8 October 2009

Fierce competition for residential land shows no signs of abating as 15 developers submitted bids for a 99-year-leasehold site in Serangoon Avenue 3.

This is the highest number of bids put in for government residential land so far this year. The last three tenders had drawn 12 to 13 bids each.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) closed the tender for the Serangoon site yesterday, and the top bid of $221.2 million or $529 psf of gross floor area (GFA) came from Intrepid Investments Pte Ltd, a unit of Hong Leong Holdings.

Tuas Hi-Tech Park Pte Ltd, a Far East Organization unit, came in second with a bid of $195.9 million or $468 psf of GFA. The highest offer was some 13% more than this.

The top bids for the site markedly surpassed property consultants’ predictions – they had expected the numbers to fall closer to $400-$450 psf of GFA.

Other developers which put up offers for the site include Keppel Land, Frasers Centrepoint, Times Properties and Sim Lian Land.

The lowest bid came from Lippo Estates, at $120 million or $287 psf of GFA. The spread between the top and bottom bids was around 84%.

The results show that ‘market sentiments are still very positive’, says Colliers International research and advisory director Tay Huey Ying. They also reflect the attractiveness of the site, she adds.

The plot is next to Lorong Chuan MRT Station and is close to several schools including Australian International School. It is also near Serangoon Gardens and the CTE.

CB Richard Ellis Research executive director Li Hiaw Ho believes the site’s breakeven cost will be around $900-$950 psf. This works out to a selling price of some $1,000-$1,100 psf.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic real estate lecturer Nicholas Mak expects the breakeven cost to reach $950-$990 psf, translating to a selling price of $1,100-$1,200 psf.

Near the site, a 99-year-leasehold condominium, The Springbloom, has seen transactions priced from $633-$706 psf, going by caveats lodged since August.

The Serangoon area is an established residential estate and tends to draw families which would need larger apartments. But some market watchers predict that Hong Leong may work more small units into its project to achieve the estimated selling prices.

Also, the site’s proximity to the MRT station may draw some single professionals or potential landlords who would not mind smaller units, they say.

This is the second government residential land tender to close since the authorities announced several measures to cool the property market last month. There was also aggressive bidding at the previous tender for a residential and commercial plot at the corner of Yio Chu Kang Road and Seletar Road. Twelve bids came in, and the top bid was 35% more than the second.

The Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore said last week that it is in talks with URA to seek an increase in the supply of affordable sites outside ‘hotspots’.

BillyCutie
10-10-09, 10:26
Hi Billy,

want to join our livia yahoo group on livia ?

btw for rest of reader - some of our yahoo group member saw the 4 room showflat underwent some chances, might be nice to go down take a look

Hi Lele, Sure. How do I join in? Thanks for guidance.

BillyCutie
10-10-09, 10:33
If it is so cheap, it must be the cheapest 99-LH mass condo (excluding EC) around.

I can't believe it can be at half the price of these 99-LH mass condos:
1. Trevista high: $1,222 psf.
2. Centro Residences high: $1,289 psf, and
3. Upcoming Serangoon condo high: $1,200+ psf.

Even the release of 99 years from govt is pretty high. Sale of future units within the next 6 months+ will show higher trend. Reckon Livia will be seen as very good buy and too cheap cheap. Cheers

Reporter
10-10-09, 21:26
$650 psf?
Really? So cheap?

I think we can now safely say $650 psf is just a joke.

Even 5-year-old EC is sold at $637 psf. How can a new "normal" condo be sold at $650 psf?

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/images/logo_s.png
Prices of Nuovo EC cross $600psf on 'Centro-effect'
The Edge
Monday, 5 October 2009

There’s been a spurt in sales at Nuovo in Ang Mo Kio recently, after the executive condominium (EC) crossed the five-year minimum-occupation period. Seven units changed hands from Sept 4 to 11, according to caveats lodged with URA Realis. In 2006 and 2008, there was only one transaction each, and two deals in 2007. Owners who sold recently are taking advantage of the “Centro-effect”, caused by the launch of giant property developer Far East Organization’s 329-unit Centro Residences in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8. Units there have been sold at an average of $1,179 psf from its launch in August to Sept 11, according to figures from URA Realis. Between Sept 4 and 11, an 893 sq ft unit sold for $1.07 million, or $1,199 psf.

Given that it’s a private condominium, Centro Residences doesn’t have the same restrictions that Nuovo, an EC, has. Under HDB rules, owners of ECs are only allowed to sell their units to Singapore citizens or permanent residents five years after the project receives Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP), which, for the 297-unit Nuovo, was in 2004. It’s only 10 years after TOP that units in ECs can be traded like any other private condominium in the resale market, with sales to foreigners allowed as well.

However, the owners of Nuovo should be delighted at transaction prices in the range of $477 to $637 psf, as they are the highest achieved since the property was launched at end-2001. Prices at that time were hovering at $400 psf.

For instance, a 1,119 sq ft unit on the ninth floor went for $710,000, or $634 psf. This is a gain of 52% for the original owner, who had purchased it from developer City Developments Ltd (CDL) for $467,276 in 2002. A larger unit on the 17th floor went for $1.2 million, or $477 psf. The 2,594 sq ft condominium was purchased for $812,746 in 2001.

Other condominiums along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9 have also benefited from the Centro effect, with a unit at Far Horizon Gardens, a condominium completed in the 1980s, changing hands in the resale market at $508 psf last month, the highest price psf achieved in the project this year.

Sellers are also benefiting from the recovery in the residential sector, which saw a marked 15.9% jump in the 3Q residential price index — the largest q-o-q increase seen in the index since 1981, according to URA’s 3Q flash estimate last week. As a result of this big increase, the 3Q price index is now 5.1% below that in 4Q2008 even though it registered a total decline of 18.1% in the first two quarters of 2009. The residential price index is more or less at the levels seen in 2Q2007.

BillyCutie
11-10-09, 21:02
I think we can now safely say $650 psf is just a joke.

Even 5-year-old EC is sold at $637 psf. How can a new "normal" condo be sold at $650 psf?

Wow, thanks for the assuring words. You are really our sunshine!!

Jazzer
12-10-09, 18:07

Frankly, i think $650 psf is quite low. Overall, Singapore's property prices have risen generally. However i also think Centro at $1,200 psf is crazy. Too crazy.

xebay11
12-10-09, 22:41
Frankly, i think $650 psf is quite low. Overall, Singapore's property prices have risen generally. However i also think Centro at $1,200 psf is crazy. Too crazy.

Only new launches are high crazy priced. $650 psf or less is easily available in resale market.

Reporter
12-10-09, 23:06
Only new launches are high crazy priced. $650 psf or less is easily available in resale market.
5-year-old Nuovo EC is a resale at $637 psf - not a new sale.

xebay11
13-10-09, 08:05
5-year-old Nuovo EC is a resale at $637 psf - not a new sale.

Isn't that what I am saying?

KG Tan
25-10-09, 09:53
Dear All,
This is the first time I am contributing to this forum. This is also the first time I am buying a private property having own a HDB flat for more than 5 years. As this will be the biggest investment of the lifetime, I have been looking at closely monitoring & analysing the Singapore Property Market/Outlook for more than 2 years. I have visited more than 60 condo showflats. I have talked to more than 100 agents in Singapore. I am glad that I have finally confirm a unit at LIVIA.

To start off, I am not an agent. I am not working for CDL or any developer. All I want here is to share with everyone the reason why I commit to buy a property now while some experts were warning the public the possibility of a property bubble forming. But more importantly, I would like to share with everyone WHY I chose LIVIA as compared with other condos in Singapore.

LIVIA is located along Pasir Ris Drive 1 which is a rather quiet location.

MRT
I have tried walking from LIVIA to Pasir Ris MRT. It took me approx 8 mins. Condos which are within walking distance from MRT usually command higher price & rental. Look at The Quart, it is now selling at 750 pfs upon TOP. Look at Casa Merah, it has crossed the $800 psf mark.

Shopping Malls & Public Amenities
White Sand Shopping Mall is also within 8 mins walking distance from LIVIA. For those who have kids, there is also a NLB at White Sand Shopping Mall. You also have Elias Mall, West Plaza, Downtown East, Giant, Court, Ikea, Pasir Ris Park all within 5 mins driving distance.

Major Expressway
Depending on where you are heading, you will be able to hit TPE / KPE / ECP / PIE to your respective destinations within mins. It only take you 16 mins to reach Parkway ECP Exit. It will only take you 20 mins to reach Rocher ECP Exit. It will only take you 16 mins to reach Toa Payoh PIE exit. For food lovers, it will only take you less than 15 mins to reach Sims Ave KPE Exit to Geylang. It takes you less than 10 mins to Changi Airport.

Changi Business Park / 4th University / United World College / Racing track at Changi

These will be a key advantage for investors who are interested to rent their unit at LIVIA. However, do bear in mind that projects like Double Bay / Casa Merah / Optima will be a more attractive choice for those students/expats as compared to LIVIA. I would say LIVIA will probably be their 2nd choice to rent ahead of Ferraria Park & The Gale.

Developer
CDL are well known for delivering high quality finishes. If you have been to both LIVIA & Oasis @ Elias showflat, you will notice the huge difference in their finishes. In fact personally, the finishes are better than Double Bay & Waterfront Waves. The only 2 condos which I think has a better finishes than LIVIA are probably The Gale & Waterfront Key. My personal opinion of course.

Future Condos & Future Condo Effect on Pricing
CDL bought this piece of land more than 10 years ago. There will be a total of 4 or 5 condos to be built in this huge piece of land. In term of location, LIVIA is sitting on the 2nd BEST part of the land. The best part of the land should be at the current LIVIA showflat as it is even closer to MRT (probably 5 mins walking distance). The launch price of the next condo will definitely be much higher than LIVIA as I think CDL will only launch this when LIVIA is more or less SOLD OUT & when the economy has improved. Remember the "Centro Effect" or the "Optima Effect" which has caused Grandeur 8 & Casa Merah to appreciate in value? The next condo near LIVIA will be priced higher thus the same "EFFECT" we saw at Centro & Optima will also happened to LIVIA.

LIVIA's land size & facilities
The land size of LIVIA is 450,000 ft2 with 724 units. Not many condo today has such huge land area. Just for comparing purposes, the land size at Capsian is around 250,000 ft2 (if I remembered correctly) with more than 700 units. LIVIA will be extremely spacious. Comparing LIVIA's facilities with other condo, the only one that come close is Double Bay. Each condo MUST have it's distinct advantage. E.g. Compass Height has integrated MRT/Shopping Mall, The Gale is Freehold, Silversea has great seaview, etc. LIVIA's facilities will be an key advantage & selling points when you decide to sell your condo eventually.

Layout
The layout is very well designed. The house will be very bright as it has lots of bay windows & full height balcony/planter. This is an extremely important criteria to me from a "fengshui" point of view.

Price
At an average price of $630 pfs, this should be one of the lowest in the East. Optima is priced at $850 psf, The Gale $700 psf, Casa Merah $750 psf, Double Bay $680 psf. The only one that come close to LIVIA pricing is Oasis @ Elais. Beside the differences in finishes as compared to Oasis @ Elias, LIVIA definitely has better location, facilities, layout, etc.

Psychological Pricing Barriers
I remembered those days (actually not too long ago) in 2005/2006, when The Seaview, One Amber, The Esta were launched. The launch price were between $650 & $750 psf. We heard property experts commenting that these prices were not sustainable as those older condos in East were only selling at $500 psf, so why pay 30% more? If you are tracking the property prices in East Coast, you should be aware that these 3 condos mentioned have hit more than $1,000 psf. New launches like Silversea are selling at more than $1500 psf. The starting price point in East Coast is now minimum $900 & above. The point I am trying to make here is that, property pricing in Pasir Ris & other areas will eventually appreciate further. Who knows in 2 - 3 years time, the starting price point for condos in Pasir Ris will be $850 psf & above. Think about the capital appreciation when you are only paying $630 psf. This is of course my opinion.

Limited Land Supply
As you read from papers, property developers are running low in terms of their landbank. They have to produce good results & make profit for their company shareholders & the only way is to sell more condos. With their kind of bidding prices which are a few times more than the minimum bid, these condos will eventually have to be selling more than $1000 psf. Bear in mind that some of these lands may not as good as the piece of land at LIVIA in terms of location & accessibility. Buyers today are smart. They will always compare & compare.

HDB Pricing in Pasir Ris
LIVIA will attract those HDB flat owners in Pasir Ris. The selling price for those EA flats in Pasir Ris (opposite LIVIA) are between $500,000 & $600,000. A 3 br unit at LIVIA costs approx $800,000. Compare the difference & you will see that it will not be out of reach for those HDB upgraders to buy your unit at LIVIA eventually.

Nearby Primary & Secondary Schools
Not much comment here.

Double Dip Recession?
Will this happened? No one knows. The worst is probably in Q1 2009 & during this period, the selling price of LIVIA is around $600 psf as opposed to the current $630 psf. Even if there is a double dip recession & prices went down to Q1 2009 low, there is only a 5% paper loss. So I felt the down side is low as compared to the up side.

Inflation
With inflation, your money will become smaller & smaller. Property is one of the ways to hedge against inflation.

I hope the above are informative. Any comments or additional points are welcome. Cheers.

gohsoonk
25-10-09, 22:52
You have indeed come out with good study of Livia, most likely with your extensive time spent around the island.

You have certainly echoed most of my thought process (I am owner too!).
Naturally, I agree with most of your thought process (owner too)...except the below:

Layout - The layout for Livia is ok. I have seen better at other developments. The plus side is that the balcony/planter area is not too big.
It does not have eye-catching features for the layout portion. E.g. Hoi Hup's pillarless corner at Versailies on Haig or all N-S apartments at Bloosoms@Woodleigh.

Double Dip Recession - If a double dip recession occurs, it will be hard to call out the bottom. Hence, I would not put the cap at 5%

I have another additional point:

When developments are priced cheap (relative to the rest of the market), there is always the thought that it is not good. The unique situation here is that the piece of land that Livia is sitting on was bought dirt cheap. Based on news articles in 08, its launch price was considered spoiling the market at that time. Even with the "low" launch price, the profits are still very good. This means that the developer has the flexibility to price themselves in times of crisis or property bubbles. Basically, it is "Bee Tang" for them. Hopefully, the finish will be good with the profits received. As always, the finish of a CityDev project seldom disappoint.

BTW, when did you buy Livia?

Dear All,
This is the first time I am contributing to this forum. This is also the first time I am buying a private property having own a HDB flat for more than 5 years. As this will be the biggest investment of the lifetime, I have been looking at closely monitoring & analysing the Singapore Property Market/Outlook for more than 2 years. I have visited more than 60 condo showflats. I have talked to more than 100 agents in Singapore. I am glad that I have finally confirm a unit at LIVIA.

To start off, I am not an agent. I am not working for CDL or any developer. All I want here is to share with everyone the reason why I commit to buy a property now while some experts were warning the public the possibility of a property bubble forming. But more importantly, I would like to share with everyone WHY I chose LIVIA as compared with other condos in Singapore.

MRT
I have tried walking from LIVIA to Pasir Ris MRT. It took me approx 8 mins. Condos which are within walking distance from MRT usually command higher price & rental. Look at The Quart, it is now selling at 750 pfs upon TOP. Look at Casa Merah, it has crossed the $800 psf mark.

White Sand Shopping Mall is also within 8 mins walking distance from LIVIA. For those who have kids, there is also a NLB at White Sand Shopping Mall. You also have Elias Mall, West Plaza, Downtown East, Giant, Court, Ikea, Pasir Ris Park all within 5 mins driving distance.

Major Expressway
Depending on where you are heading, you will be able to hit TPE / KPE / ECP / PIE to your respective destinations within mins. It only take you 16 mins to reach Parkway ECP Exit. It will only take you 20 mins to reach Rocher ECP Exit. It will only take you 16 mins to reach Toa Payoh PIE exit. For food lovers, it will only take you less than 15 mins to reach Sims Ave KPE Exit to Geylang. It takes you less than 10 mins to Changi Airport.

Changi Business Park / 4th University / United World College / Racing track at Changi

These will be a key advantage for investors who are interested to rent their unit at LIVIA. However, do bear in mind that projects like Double Bay / Casa Merah / Optima will be a more attractive choice for those students/expats as compared to LIVIA. I would say LIVIA will probably be their 2nd choice to rent ahead of Ferraria Park & The Gale.

Developer
CDL are well known for delivering high quality finishes. If you have been to both LIVIA & Oasis @ Elias showflat, you will notice the huge difference in their finishes. In fact personally, the finishes are better than Double Bay & Waterfront Waves. The only 2 condos which I think has a better finishes than LIVIA are probably The Gale & Waterfront Key. My personal opinion of course.

CDL bought this piece of land more than 10 years ago. There will be a total of 4 or 5 condos to be built in this huge piece of land. In term of location, LIVIA is sitting on the 2nd BEST part of the land. The best part of the land should be at the current LIVIA showflat as it is even closer to MRT (probably 5 mins walking distance). The launch price of the next condo will definitely be much higher than LIVIA as I think CDL will only launch this when LIVIA is more or less SOLD OUT & when the economy has improved. Remember the "Centro Effect" or the "Optima Effect" which has caused Grandeur 8 & Casa Merah to appreciate in value? The next condo near LIVIA will be priced higher thus the same "EFFECT" we saw at Centro & Optima will also happened to LIVIA.

The land size of LIVIA is 450,000 ft2 with 724 units. Not many condo today has such huge land area. Just for comparing purposes, the land size at Capsian is around 250,000 ft2 (if I remembered correctly) with more than 700 units. LIVIA will be extremely spacious. Comparing LIVIA's facilities with other condo, the only one that come close is Double Bay. Each condo MUST have it's distinct advantage. E.g. Compass Height has integrated MRT/Shopping Mall, The Gale is Freehold, Silversea has great seaview, etc. LIVIA's facilities will be an key advantage & selling points when you decide to sell your condo eventually.

Layout
The layout is very well designed. The house will be very bright as it has lots of bay windows & full height balcony/planter. This is an extremely important criteria to me from a "fengshui" point of view.

Price
At an average price of $630 pfs, this should be one of the lowest in the East. Optima is priced at $850 psf, The Gale $700 psf, Casa Merah $750 psf, Double Bay $680 psf. The only one that come close to LIVIA pricing is Oasis @ Elais. Beside the differences in finishes as compared to Oasis @ Elias, LIVIA definitely has better location, facilities, layout, etc.

I remembered those days (actually not too long ago) in 2005/2006, when The Seaview, One Amber, The Esta were launched. The launch price were between $650 & $750 psf. We heard property experts commenting that these prices were not sustainable as those older condos in East were only selling at $500 psf, so why pay 30% more? If you are tracking the property prices in East Coast, you should be aware that these 3 condos mentioned have hit more than $1,000 psf. New launches like Silversea are selling at more than $1500 psf. The starting price point in East Coast is now minimum $900 & above. The point I am trying to make here is that, property pricing in Pasir Ris & other areas will eventually appreciate further. Who knows in 2 - 3 years time, the starting price point for condos in Pasir Ris will be $850 psf & above. Think about the capital appreciation when you are only paying $630 psf. This is of course my opinion.

Limited Land Supply
As you read from papers, property developers are running low in terms of their landbank. They have to produce good results & make profit for their company shareholders & the only way is to sell more condos. With their kind of bidding prices which are a few times more than the minimum bid, these condos will eventually have to be selling more than $1000 psf. Bear in mind that some of these lands may not as good as the piece of land at LIVIA in terms of location & accessibility. Buyers today are smart. They will always compare & compare.

HDB Pricing in Pasir Ris
LIVIA will attract those HDB flat owners in Pasir Ris. The selling price for those EA flats in Pasir Ris (opposite LIVIA) are between $500,000 & $600,000. A 3 br unit at LIVIA costs approx $800,000. Compare the difference & you will see that it will not be out of reach for those HDB upgraders to buy your unit at LIVIA eventually.

Not much comment here.

Double Dip Recession?
Will this happened? No one knows. The worst is probably in Q1 2009 & during this period, the selling price of LIVIA is around $600 psf as opposed to the current $630 psf. Even if there is a double dip recession & prices went down to Q1 2009 low, there is only a 5% paper loss. So I felt the down side is low as compared to the up side.

Inflation
With inflation, your money will become smaller & smaller. Property is one of the ways to hedge against inflation.

I hope the above are informative. Any comments or additional points are welcome. Cheers.

KG Tan
26-10-09, 18:19
2 months ago. Cheer.

acewee
28-10-09, 17:50
Always good to be positive.

Dear All,

MRT

Major Expressway

Developer

Layout

Price

Limited Land Supply

HDB Pricing in Pasir Ris

Not much comment here.

Double Dip Recession?

Inflation

lele
11-11-09, 12:15
Hi all livia owner, we have a yahoo group with close to 40 owners. Pls email to [email protected] to join

Reporter
16-12-09, 01:10
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Livia ..................... OCR ......... 645 ......................... 23 .............................. 676 ............... 636 ............... 578
Slightly more than 89% sold only.

KG Tan
07-01-10, 15:08
Close to 92% SOLD. Left only 59 units as of 6th Jan 2010.

3+1 BR (1410 ft2) - 7 units
4 BR (1539 ft2) - 50 units
4+1 Penthouse (2422 ft2) - 2 units

Reporter
16-01-10, 17:20
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Livia ............... OCR ....... 658 ...................... 13 .......................... 661 .............. 648 ............. 628
13 bought in December 2009?

gohsoonk
18-01-10, 12:53
13 bought in December 2009?

LiviaPasir Ris GroveHong Realty Pte LtdNon-LandedOCR72470065842013648 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/submitPriceDetails.do?hdl_no=C0378) 628 661
LiviaPasir Ris GroveHong Realty Pte LtdNon-LandedOCR72470065842013648 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/submitPriceDetails.do?hdl_no=C0378) 628 661
Yes

Reporter
02-02-10, 09:43
http://bhtest.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Developers brimming with new launches
Far East said to be top seller in January; Lippo and MCL may release some units
Kalpana Rashiwala
The Business Times
Tuesday, 2 February 2010

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2010-02-02/BT_IMAGES_KRPROJECTS2.jpg
On the rise: The average price for Centennia Suites is being touted at $2,000 psf or even higher, beating prices in secondary market for nearby projects.

Even as developers have gotten off to a good start this year, selling well over 1,000 private homes in January, their launch machinery remains well oiled for more roll-outs in the near future.

Lippo Group is expected to preview Centennia Suites on the former Kim Seng Plaza site, diagonally opposite Great World City, later this week. The average price for the District 9 freehold project is being touted at $2,000 psf or even higher.

This is higher than recently achieved prices in the secondary market for nearby projects such as The Trillium and The Cosmopolitan but Lippo is probably banking on the exclusivity factor to market its latest offering. The 36-storey freehold Centennia Tower comprises a single tower with just 97 units, comprising 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments and 2 penthouses.

The 2-bedders are relatively large at slightly over 1,200 sqft. 3-bedders come in 5 variations but all around 1,800 sqft; 4-bedroom apartments also have 5 variations of roughly 2,250 sqft. Centennia’s 2 penthouses are around 3,300 sqft and 4,400 sqft. BT understands that the project is being marketed by CB Richard Ellis and Jones Lang LaSalle.

Agents are also busy gathering interest for MCL Land’s The Estuary, a 608-unit condo at Yishun Ave 1/2. Some market watchers say that they would not be surprised if MCL releases some units before the Chinese New Year break.

For the month of January, Far East Organization (FEO) is believed to have been the top seller, with sales of close to 300 units. Its bestseller was The Shore Residences, a 103-year-old condominium project on the former Rose Garden site in Katong. Far East is understood to have sold over 140 units in the project last month.

City Developments (CDL) sold 243 units in January, the bulk of which were in Cube 8 at Thomson Road (167 units) and Livia in Pasir Ris (59 units), a CDL spokeswoman said.

Fellow property giant CapitaLand also did brisk sales. Its 165-unit Urban Suites condo in the Cairnhill area is said to be left with fewer than 30 units.

Frasers Centrepoint sold a total 102 units last month, including 43 units at its Residences Botanique in the Yio Chu Kang/Sirat roads area.

Frasers Centrepoint’s and Far East’s sales numbers are inclusive of about 35 units sold at their 2 joint-venture condominium projects along Bedok Reservoir, Waterfront Waves and Waterfront Keys.

Allgreen Properties is also believed to have sold a total 62 units from its preview of Holland Residences last week. The average price is $1,625 psf.

CB Richard Ellis executive director (residential) Joseph Tan says: ‘Generally, buyers are showing more interest and there’s acceptance that prices have bottomed out with a strong likelihood of growth. Developers in their pricing policy should also leave room for capital appreciation for investors.’

A Morgan Stanley report dated Jan 27, on a survey of the Singapore private residential sector involving Singapore-based respondents, concluded that, generally, respondents are expecting prices to trend upwards gradually in the medium term rather than spiking in the next 12 months.

As for developers, DTZ executive director Ong Choon Fah says: ‘When there’s a window of opportunity like what we’re seeing now, developers want to capitalise on it and try to push out projects as soon as possible; they can always restock land at government tenders.

‘After all, most economists are still calling for a note of caution on the sustainability of the global economic economy – for instance, if interest rates rise and as governments withdraw their stimulus measures.’

lele
08-02-10, 12:49
Livia 100 % sold !!!!

Cool men

gohsoonk
08-02-10, 12:55
Livia 100 % sold !!!!

Cool men

Yes. Fully sold and without discount in price. Cool!

gohsoonk
24-02-10, 10:17
Kwek Leng Beng: Quick on the draw (http://hsrproperty.com/2010/02/20/kwek-leng-beng-quick-on-the-draw/)

Posted by Singapore Property Match (http://www.markiproperty.com) on February 20, 2010
PROPERTY booms, crashes, fads… you name it, real estate tycoon Kwek Leng Beng has seen them all in his 68 years.
Yet even one as experienced and savvy as he could not have predicted the way the market has roared back to life after being knocked flat on its back by the financial crisis.
‘The recovery was expected but not its intensity and swiftness. I was quite surprised at how strong it was,’ said the executive chairman of Hong Leong Group Singapore.
‘The world took swift action and came up with stimulus packages which we have never heard of in our lifetime.’
Yet, ‘no one can time to sell at the highest price, so like many developers, Hong Leong Group decided to sell on the way up’, he said.
That was how Hong Leong ignited the property market in late 2004: Its launch of the huge The Sail @ Marina Bay galvanised buyers and developers across the island.
‘We knew the market would turn around soon but we didn’t know when… So we knew we would have a hard task selling 1,111 units but we bought the land cheap. So we priced to sell,’ Mr Kwek told The Straits Times.
‘We could try to hold on until we thought the price and time was right, but we didn’t because there was no way to get the exact time.’
Its motivation was to lock in profits for its listed development arm City Developments (CDL) as soon as possible but the firm also wanted its buyers to make some money, said Mr Kwek. At The Sail @ Marina Bay, the initial launch price of $900 per sq ft on average rose to about $950 psf on strong demand back in late 2004.
The second tower was launched a year later in a slightly improved market at an average of $1,080 psf.
The Sail strategy hints at the firm’s overarching gameplan – remain flexible in all things.
‘When the market is really bad, you have to accept it. You sort of improve, think of new designs, think of what you can do, further revise your old plans so that when the market turns, you are most up to date,’ said Mr Kwek.
Last year, the Hong Leong Group showed its flexibility by cutting prices, albeit slightly, as the downturn rolled in.
The market had tanked by the time it launched the later phases of the 724-unit Livia in Pasir Ris. Earlier units went for $650 psf, later for $620 psf.
But while some developers took deep cuts, it reduced prices by only 5 per cent. ‘We do not undercut or slash our prices to the bone,’ said Mr Kwek.
‘If you cut as much as other developers do, they will cut again, and you cut again. To some extent, we are financially strong so we can hold.
‘The other reason is if this project is 50 per cent sold, so what? I still have 50 per cent. I can take another piece out of my land bank that is cheap and launch it.
‘But people without a land bank do not have such flexibility.’
Hong Leong’s substantial land bank has given it a lot more flexibility – that word again – in timing its launches and when it comes to replenishing its stock of sites. ‘Otherwise, you have got nothing to do, all your people sit down, fold their arms and wait for the market to go up,’ said Mr Kwek.
But those developers with little or no land left will have to replenish their land banks urgently but the equation has became harder.
Mr Kwek pointed out that in bad times, land prices do not fall as much as condo prices.
In late 2008, he shelved the $2.5 billion high-profile South Beach project in Beach Road until building costs fall to ‘reasonable levels’.
Last year, when construction prices were slipping, it re-negotiated contracts with its contractors. It also went ahead to build developments like The Arte in Jalan Datoh before the launch as it could.
The Arte was then released in April. More projects followed. Optima@Tanah Merah hit the market in July and sold out within three days at $810 psf. Hundred Trees in West Coast Drive also sold well, achieving $910 psf on average last September. Hong Leong said it was the top seller last year with more than 2,100 units shifted.
But like other developers, the Hong Leong Group had to face a potentially big problem last year – defaults arising from property bought on the deferred payment scheme (DPS).
But that turned out to be a ‘non-event’, said Mr Kwek.
‘That was a genuine concern… But you cannot assume that everybody who buys on DPS is going to default,’ he said. ‘In practice, you can sue them.
‘Developers also understand hard times. So why do you go after them? Let them slowly pay. As long as they can pay, allow them the chance.’
The Hong Leong group had ‘a few cases’ where the buyers could not pay but there were only two defaults last year. They took back the units.
‘Theoretically, there should be more, but there weren’t as we were sympathetic,’ Mr Kwek said.
Apart from being flexible on the payment deadline, what they did was to alert the buyers on getting a loan early.
Early last year, consumers found it tough to get sufficient loans as the banks turned very cautious and valuations fell.
Said CDL group general manager Chia Ngiang Hong: ‘Two months before our projects obtained TOP (temporary occupation permit), we wrote to the buyers to say: ‘Hey, your payment is coming up soon’, and we told them we have spoken to some banks willing to arrange their applications, and they dealt with the banks themselves.’
‘Bankers are bankers. They have to be cautious,’ said Mr Kwek.
Still, Mr Kwek added: ‘The banks shouldn’t be looking at the loan quantum alone. They should look at how many years you have been working, etc, and then restructure the loan.’
‘Property moves in cycles… The majority do not understand what investing in property is about. They buy property one day and hope to sell it the next so as to make a quick and big profit,’ said Mr Kwek.
‘The key problem is that many of us lack confidence, we rush when prices are rising and then stay away frightened when prices are at rock bottom.’
ON WHEN TO SELL
‘No one can time to sell at the highest price, so like many developers, Hong Leong Group decided to sell on the way up.’
ON BEING ADAPTABLE
‘When the market is really bad, you have to accept it. You sort of improve, think of new designs, think of what you can do, further revise your old plans so that when the market turns, you are most up to date.’
ON SLASHING PRICES
‘We do not undercut or slash our prices to the bone. If you cut as much as other developers do, they will cut again, and you cut again. To some extent, we are financially strong so we can hold.’
Source : Straits Times – 20 Feb 2010

Property_Owner
24-02-10, 10:21
Yes. Fully sold and without discount in price. Cool!

Serious? Must ask Kwek to buy me a drink tonight. :D :D :D

Reporter
21-04-10, 00:18
Whitewater, the 5-year-old EC in District 18 Pasir Ris has a nëw hïgh of $652 psf!

Whitewater
Address ............................... psf ............ Area ........ Price .......... Contract Date
21 Pasir Ris Street 72 #08-03 .... $652 psf .... 958 sqft .... $625,000 .... 24 Mar 10

Reporter
27-04-10, 20:34
Whitewater, the 5-year-old EC in District 18 Pasir Ris has a nëw hïgh of $714 psf!

Whitewater
Address ............................... psf ............ Area ........... Price ......... Contract Date
23 Pasir Ris Street 72 #11-08 .... $714 psf .... 1,141 sqft .... $815,000 .... 29 Mar 10

azeoprop
27-04-10, 20:52
Omg....and to think that Whitewater 3 bedder high floor was launched for around 450k 5 years ago! :doh:

flower
28-04-10, 13:52
hi all,

Anybody can share the information for the upcoming condo next to livia ? Thanks :)

eng81157
28-04-10, 14:38
Omg....and to think that Whitewater 3 bedder high floor was launched for around 450k 5 years ago! :doh:

that EC's in a horrible location. just beside the tibetan temple with all the crowd and gong sounding during festivities

heutistmeintag
10-05-10, 02:25
that EC's in a horrible location. just beside the tibetan temple with all the crowd and gong sounding during festivities

There's a tibetan temple? Are you referring to Esparis instead?

lele
11-05-10, 14:48
hi all,

Anybody can share the information for the upcoming condo next to livia ? Thanks :)

Hi all,

agents called it "Livia 2" as they had no name for it yet and should be in june 2010 else it had to be after 7th month chinese, i guess, not much people official lauch before 7th month, unless they foresee it sell off within 24 hrs like tanah merah.

You can keep a lookout at the ex livia showroom.

eng81157
11-05-10, 15:14
There's a tibetan temple? Are you referring to Esparis instead?

yup, esparis...... i remembered i went to the showroom when it was first launched. the thought of having to bear with gongs, noise and crowds virtually every weekend just froze me

kasper
14-05-10, 15:43
Lastest transaction
71 Pasir Ris Grove
#10-17
$820psf
915sqft
$750k

marktkt22
16-05-10, 23:52
:scared-4: frankly, do u find the units very close to each other....?
it be very warm for those units in the center...

gohsoonk
17-05-10, 09:08
The distance between adjacent stacks is average for any condos these day. In fact, it is better than some of the suburban condos (not naming them else I get flamed. :P). The thing is that the distance between opposite stacks is pretty ok.

:scared-4: frankly, do u find the units very close to each other....?
it be very warm for those units in the center...

jitkiat
17-05-10, 10:18
50m considered good
25m considered lucky
15m facing MSCP considered affordable
From balcony can shake hand with landed property neighbour considered cosy :D

Livia: 447192 sqft / 724 units
DBR: 346,700 sqft / 646 units
Casa Merah: 236,000sqft / 556 units
Waterbank: 180,000 sqft / 616 units

Komo
17-05-10, 22:01
One reason why I did not consider Livia is the closeness of the blocks. I think it will also be very noisy for most of the blocks with the clubhouse right in the middle. I believe high floors will not be spared.

marktkt22
17-05-10, 22:44
One reason why I did not consider Livia is the closeness of the blocks. I think it will also be very noisy for most of the blocks with the clubhouse right in the middle. I believe high floors will not be spared.

so it kinda close right...btw, same for oasis at ellias.
I think they squeeze 6 block or so called stack in that land.

btw, I live in ulu punggol HDB before , so I am using HDB block to block distance to gauge. my experiecne when the block are very close, it get very warm and stuffy...;) the block right in the middle, surrounded by all...that one wil be bad...

dont flame me, just statimg an observation as I drove past that area quiet often

noblebaby
18-05-10, 23:35
from outside it may look very close, but when walk inside then it may not be the case... lets wait for the TOP.

blackpepperj
20-05-10, 11:06
50m considered good
25m considered lucky
15m facing MSCP considered affordable
From balcony can shake hand with landed property neighbour considered cosy :D

Livia: 447192 sqft / 724 units
DBR: 346,700 sqft / 646 units
Casa Merah: 236,000sqft / 556 units
Waterbank: 180,000 sqft / 616 units

Livia and DBR both have MSCPs. I cannot recall the projects' layouts but we can assume that there will be surface roads leading from entrances to the MSCPs. These take up space so to be fair we have to take these into consideration when analysing the space per unit.

gohsoonk
21-05-10, 11:34
Livia does not have MSCPs. The carpark is underground.

Your assumption is false.

Livia and DBR both have MSCPs. I cannot recall the projects' layouts but we can assume that there will be surface roads leading from entrances to the MSCPs. These take up space so to be fair we have to take these into consideration when analysing the space per unit.

Komo
21-05-10, 21:36

But there is an outlying strip (which seems quite a significant area), which does not help to space out the housing blocks. However basement carpark is good, at least differentiate from HDB.

acewee
22-05-10, 16:47
Nowsadays some HDB also have basement carparks. You just have to go to punggol to have a look. But basement carparks for HDB should be an exception, just like MSCP for condo.

But there is an outlying strip (which seems quite a significant area), which does not help to space out the housing blocks. However basement carpark is good, at least differentiate from HDB.

gohsoonk
24-05-10, 00:10
Are you referring to the border area around the entire development?

lele
24-05-10, 16:44
so it kinda close right...btw, same for oasis at ellias.
I think they squeeze 6 block or so called stack in that land.

btw, I live in ulu punggol HDB before , so I am using HDB block to block distance to gauge. my experiecne when the block are very close, it get very warm and stuffy...;) the block right in the middle, surrounded by all...that one wil be bad...

dont flame me, just statimg an observation as I drove past that area quiet often

if you think livia blocks are close, take a MRT trip down to Buangkok and Kovan. See around, perhaps it help you change your mindset.

Komo
24-05-10, 21:49
Are you referring to the border area around the entire development?

If I remembered correctly there is one strip stretching out to the right like an arm to cater for some sports facility and tree house. It's like branching into the neighbouring estate.

marktkt22
24-05-10, 22:13
is livia a FH land on a 99yr lease...??
I saw that land vacant since late 1990s ...it been more than 10 years..:(

devilplate
24-05-10, 22:22
99LH land..they top it up

sleek
24-05-10, 22:27
Believed its 99LH and had been topped-up back to 99 years.

is livia a FH land on a 99yr lease...??
I saw that land vacant since late 1990s ...it been more than 10 years..:(

marktkt22
25-05-10, 01:02
Believed its 99LH and had been topped-up back to 99 years.

thanks, sleek and devilplate..

btw, that plot not fully used up. The area around the showflat, nearest to MRT .. that is for another project...right?

devilplate
25-05-10, 01:11
thanks, sleek and devilplate..

btw, that plot not fully used up. The area around the showflat, nearest to MRT .. that is for another project...right?

yes, i tink will be like waterfront w, key and gold...

this one, i believe developer can divide up to 4 projects...btw was told by agts 2nd project will be launched b4 yr end.

gohsoonk
25-05-10, 09:49
That strip is for the playground.

If I remembered correctly there is one strip stretching out to the right like an arm to cater for some sports facility and tree house. It's like branching into the neighbouring estate.

gohsoonk
25-05-10, 09:51
2nd project should be launched in Q3.

There are 5 projects (including Livia) on that plot.

yes, i tink will be like waterfront w, key and gold...

this one, i believe developer can divide up to 4 projects...btw was told by agts 2nd project will be launched b4 yr end.

blackpepperj
25-05-10, 10:54

My bad. My memory is failing me. I remembered looking at the layout and there was this block next to the tennis courts. Thought that was a MSCP. Imho having basement carparks is very important.