PDA

View Full Version : Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

JohnDoe4
21-05-13, 13:05
hi, i thought it's 4 pieces of sliding door ?

regarding your qn to change to folding before. I asked before, its not allowed.

cheers

You are probably right. I may have seen wrongly.

Ay&dktk
21-05-13, 14:27
I think they are busy on the swiming pool as there are cover on the swiming pool, there may be some kind of welding work as well as tiling work so they need cover. Right?

Pictures anyone?? :))
Hopefully SL will start on the carpark after this.

thechoi
22-05-13, 00:04
hi, i thought it's 4 pieces of sliding door ?

regarding your qn to change to folding before. I asked before, its not allowed.

cheers

Its not allowed even at our own cost?

jbtay
22-05-13, 08:16
Its not allowed even at our own cost?

that's Singapore for you...lots of rules to follow...even your own dwelling place...rule is that it should not adversely affect the external facade, anyway, the inaugural MC for the first year, which is SL unlikely to approve...Subsequent years, perhaps if the MC is proactive enough, best is for MC to work out what is the acceptable design and put it to a vote...that's what strata title living is ....communal living...anything affecting the external facade firstly cannot flout URA and BCA rules and should not adversely affect the overall appearance of the development ....which can affect the value of the individual units...:beats-me-man:

Shadus
22-05-13, 09:16
Irritating isnt it :)
Private condo even more rules compared to HDB...haha

My current condo.... even after form MC (many years ago already la), never manage to get enough votes. I think 80% votes needed so some of these proposals, usually manage to get 60-70%... so can't pass through.

Right now, I'm only hoping the invisible grille won't face any problem. I'm half mind whether to submit it to the MC or not, coz is easier for them to just reject it.

Can dear sis share the process Double Bay went through to get it approved? I remember is quite troublesome. I heard my fren told me initially, even deck flooring also face issues... is it true?

East Lover
22-05-13, 09:34
Dear Shadus, i cant remember any process for the invisible grille leh... i noticed there are a set of standard window grilles are available for you to choose (but I didn't pay attention as i dont need it sorry...), but i can see several units already installed invisible grille in their huge balcony, and it's so obvious! hahaha... so far they are safe..

decking floor so far so good, but contructor said Livia got problem from URA. not so sure also..

I'm also hesitaing if installing windows on the backyard, as my backyard is even bigger than my 4th room! :o it's really wasted if i dont fully utilize it~ :D

Irritating isnt it :)
Private condo even more rules compared to HDB...haha

My current condo.... even after form MC (many years ago already la), never manage to get enough votes. I think 80% votes needed so some of these proposals, usually manage to get 60-70%... so can't pass through.

Right now, I'm only hoping the invisible grille won't face any problem. I'm half mind whether to submit it to the MC or not, coz is easier for them to just reject it.

Can dear sis share the process Double Bay went through to get it approved? I remember is quite troublesome. I heard my fren told me initially, even deck flooring also face issues... is it true?

East Lover
22-05-13, 09:36
Dear Mr Tay, if we dare dare install windows in backyard during first year, what will happen? :D

that's Singapore for you...lots of rules to follow...even your own dwelling place...rule is that it should not adversely affect the external facade, anyway, the inaugural MC for the first year, which is SL unlikely to approve...Subsequent years, perhaps if the MC is proactive enough, best is for MC to work out what is the acceptable design and put it to a vote...that's what strata title living is ....communal living...anything affecting the external facade firstly cannot flout URA and BCA rules and should not adversely affect the overall appearance of the development ....which can affect the value of the individual units...:beats-me-man:

jbtay
22-05-13, 11:07
Dear Mr Tay, if we dare dare install windows in backyard during first year, what will happen? :D

Frankly, I don't think it flouts URA rule, since some backyards in condos already have windows, (as long as there is through ventilation and SMART windows allow for that) and in my AQbP case, we were allowed to fix windows (but it was only 2 panels). For WV for the 3 room backyard, its quite a long stretch at the aircon side and another short stretch next to the washing machine. Doubt if SL will approve and not sure if the wall was designed to take the windows weight ... ha ha. If you do without approval, quite a big risk.. My plan is just install the bamboo blinds with black and white stripes with pvc backing. That should contain the light to medium rain, probably not the heavy storm. When new MC takes over after 1 year, I do not see why others should object if it is feasible (ie wall can take it, etc), its glass, transparent, in backyard...should not adversely affect facade, whoever wants, install at own cost...why object even if u dont want it now, but good to have this option on hand, makes the unit more saleable in my opinion. :D

thechoi
22-05-13, 11:35
Frankly, I don't think it flouts URA rule, since some backyards in condos already have windows, (as long as there is through ventilation and SMART windows allow for that) and in my AQbP case, we were allowed to fix windows (but it was only 2 panels). For WV for the 3 room backyard, its quite a long stretch at the aircon side and another short stretch next to the washing machine. Doubt if SL will approve and not sure if the wall was designed to take the windows weight ... ha ha. If you do without approval, quite a big risk.. My plan is just install the bamboo blinds with black and white stripes with pvc backing. That should contain the light to medium rain, probably not the heavy storm. When new MC takes over after 1 year, I do not see why others should object if it is feasible (ie wall can take it, etc), its glass, transparent, in backyard...should not adversely affect facade, whoever wants, install at own cost...why object even if u dont want it now, but good to have this option on hand, makes the unit more saleable in my opinion. :D

It really puzzle me how ca a foldable glass door without frame can affect facade? Think SL is just using that as an excuse ...:simmering:

jbtay
22-05-13, 20:56
1 unit at AQbP 1324 sq ft (same as my unit) sold in April at 1048 psf, bought in 2009 642 psf, Pr 537544 15.8% annualised. Suspect its my block at 13 storey undergoing renovation. :cool:

Shadus
23-05-13, 08:51
Dear Shadus, i cant remember any process for the invisible grille leh... i noticed there are a set of standard window grilles are available for you to choose (but I didn't pay attention as i dont need it sorry...), but i can see several units already installed invisible grille in their huge balcony, and it's so obvious! hahaha... so far they are safe..

decking floor so far so good, but contructor said Livia got problem from URA. not so sure also..

I'm also hesitaing if installing windows on the backyard, as my backyard is even bigger than my 4th room! :o it's really wasted if i dont fully utilize it~ :D

Dear sis, don't say sorry leh. We're very thankful for all your experience sharing. ya, invisible grille is not that "invisible"...haha.

Anyway, if i'm not wrong, the reason why all these are not allowed is SL afraid will fail final inspection.

Shadus
23-05-13, 08:53
It really puzzle me how ca a foldable glass door without frame can affect facade? Think SL is just using that as an excuse ...:simmering:

I would love to install too... but actually, from far, it is pretty obvious. You can go to those condo with balcony and observe.

Some high end condo even more strict. The color of curtains is also fixed. Sometimes it seems to me the higher-end, the more ex, the more rules... LOL

East Lover
23-05-13, 09:32
Wow that's really good news for Mr Tay! where MRT is getting ready, the price will shotup even more! Just nice for you to cash out when you move in WV :))

So you can fully pay up WV, and invest some MM for additional rental :D
:cheers4: :cheers4:

1 unit at AQbP 1324 sq ft (same as my unit) sold in April at 1048 psf, bought in 2009 642 psf, Pr 537544 15.8% annualised. Suspect its my block at 13 storey undergoing renovation. :cool:

East Lover
23-05-13, 09:34
yes, SL will not take the risk. to them, as long as can pass the final inspection, their job almost done. why bother to take risk and effort to deal with URA?

Maybe we can approach our dear MP Mr Low! hahaha :D isn't this part of his job? 为民请愿?:cheers5:

Dear sis, don't say sorry leh. We're very thankful for all your experience sharing. ya, invisible grille is not that "invisible"...haha.

Anyway, if i'm not wrong, the reason why all these are not allowed is SL afraid will fail final inspection.

East Lover
23-05-13, 14:40
yesterday on the way back from exercise, i saw a group of ppl busy at the most corner where basketball court is, so i went inside to see see look look. someone stopped me, so i talked to him for a while :D

he told me the Q3 2013 is referring August 2013! :scared-4:

so looks like SL behind schedule??

by the way, the carpark in quarry side progressed pretty good, for Tropica side, they started to link to function room now. just don't know when are they going to start to build the function room..:o

Kengar
23-05-13, 15:39
August 2013!!! :scared-1:

3 months to go??? Must chase my ID liao.. cheong arrhhh!!

yesterday on the way back from exercise, i saw a group of ppl busy at the most corner where basketball court is, so i went inside to see see look look. someone stopped me, so i talked to him for a while :D

he told me the Q3 2013 is referring August 2013! :scared-4:

so looks like SL behind schedule??

by the way, the carpark in quarry side progressed pretty good, for Tropica side, they started to link to function room now. just don't know when are they going to start to build the function room..:o

Echelon
24-05-13, 18:50
August 2013!!! :scared-1:

3 months to go??? Must chase my ID liao.. cheong arrhhh!!

What's happening in August?

Kengar
24-05-13, 22:10
What's happening in August?

The board outside says Q3 TOP. So I think worker defined Q3 as August. Is that consistent with your interpretation Sis EastLover?

angiedan78
25-05-13, 10:12
The board outside says Q3 TOP. So I think worker defined Q3 as August. Is that consistent with your interpretation Sis EastLover?

Bro Kengar

Q3 TOP definitely impossible regardless of what the main road "Board" said. Looking at the progress so far, Q4 13 may still pose a challenge to SL.
There're still many balconies glass frames not mounted yet + function room ?? + carpark + pools + playground + etc.....

Does anyone also noticed that we can't upload pics anymore, it seemed to have errors uploading.....been trying to upload pics of the Quarry, it's as big as Waterview or bigger....
You can access via Tampines Ave 10 > Tampines Ind Ave 1, about 300m you'll see a small road path leading to the Quarry.
You can also see many pple flying kites or motor planes at a big field there!!!
You'll be amazed how big the Quarry is.....definitely something gg to happen around the corner in the years to come....

Anyone got latest pics to share, you maybe able to upload them except me....

Cheers!!!

forestfire
25-05-13, 12:05
Does anyone also noticed that we can't upload pics anymore, it seemed to have errors uploading.....been trying to upload pics of the Quarry, it's as big as Waterview or bigger....

Cheers!!!
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/MLZT/Panorama1.jpg

Echelon
25-05-13, 12:17
Thanks for the reply. I got kinda excited when I saw Q3...as I drive pass WV everyday to send my son to school and occasionally drive him home in the afternoon, there is still lots to be done.....so Q3..not really possible and I echo the bros/sis here that even Q4 looks challenging.

But we can always hope!

East Lover
25-05-13, 15:21
Bro I just sent you the latest progress photos. Can help to upload?

SL is busy catching up carpark now!

Yes that worker told me the Q3 is referring to August, so they hurryup now. But he also said high chance to delay as training days impact the progress ...

Let's see how long more they complete the carpark, join together, it seems they completed 2/3 liao :rolleyes:

Bytheway office moved to carpark now. Only 3 stack not install balcony yet, 3-4 block not install aircond yet... Progress ok lah

East Lover
25-05-13, 15:25
Thanks for the reply. I got kinda excited when I saw Q3...as I drive pass WV everyday to send my son to school and occasionally drive him home in the afternoon, there is still lots to be done.....so Q3..not really possible and I echo the bros/sis here that even Q4 looks challenging.

But we can always hope!
Yes let's hope :)

Kengar
25-05-13, 16:27
Thanks Sis!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0C1Z9xAJiKo/UaB1UAiOEHI/AAAAAAAAAl8/_08J8bTDckI/s512/image.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-X3yfLYGZStc/UaB1pg4z3cI/AAAAAAAAAmE/UeMGh91r1uA/s512/image%255B1%255D.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-7joNQUiernw/UaB12uiLHgI/AAAAAAAAAmM/b8UbgcK5hj4/s512/image%255B2%255D.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8Q26g9CJgPQ/UaB09fAiyNI/AAAAAAAAAl0/zAkwa_Z95IQ/s512/image%255B3%255D.jpg

Yes that worker told me the Q3 is referring to August, so they hurryup now. But he also said high chance to delay as training days impact the progress ...

Let's see how long more they complete the carpark, join together, it seems they completed 2/3 liao :rolleyes:

Bytheway office moved to carpark now. Only 3 stack not install balcony yet, 3-4 block not install aircond yet... Progress ok lah

Justin3
25-05-13, 20:23
Hi, brother, how did u take this photo? Where were u standing? Amazing, were u taking airplane?

Justin3
25-05-13, 20:29

Hi, east lover, thanks for update. Just small question, is training days or raining days impact the progress? What kind of training required?

Justin3

angiedan78
25-05-13, 22:18
Thanks Sis!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0C1Z9xAJiKo/UaB1UAiOEHI/AAAAAAAAAl8/_08J8bTDckI/s512/image.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-X3yfLYGZStc/UaB1pg4z3cI/AAAAAAAAAmE/UeMGh91r1uA/s512/image%255B1%255D.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-7joNQUiernw/UaB12uiLHgI/AAAAAAAAAmM/b8UbgcK5hj4/s512/image%255B2%255D.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8Q26g9CJgPQ/UaB09fAiyNI/AAAAAAAAAl0/zAkwa_Z95IQ/s512/image%255B3%255D.jpg

Hi Bro kengar & sis EL

Updated photos are excellent! Thank u for all the efforts so far. May we meet soon, hopefully this Xmas 13!

angiedan78
25-05-13, 22:23

Hi Forestfire,

Is it from the brochure that we've seen before, pics that I couldn't upload cannot be so Blue leh!
But it's definitely this BIG!
Hope something is coming up soon........

forestfire
26-05-13, 07:40
Hi, brother, how did u take this photo? Where were u standing? Amazing, were u taking airplane?

I've downloaded from somewhere - it must have been a shot from The Tropica

forestfire
26-05-13, 08:40
Hi Forestfire,

................ I couldn't upload cannot be so Blue leh!
But it's definitely this BIG!
Hope something is coming up soon........

Hi angiedan, I upload my pictures thro Photobucket account which is free (photobucket.com). Registered an account with them, sign in,
click HOME, click UPLOAD PHOTOS (a little empty box appear with browse files), click BROWSE (I normally saved photo on desktop) - chose the right one & click OPEN. A little photo shalll appear below the empty box. Click on that picture - it'll appear in the box. Then appear on the left hand side LINKS TO SHARE THIS PHOTO - go to DIRECT - copy the link & paste it on Waterview forum REPLY TO THREAD there are 2 rows of buttons - bottom row the 2nd last button is INSERT IMAGE - click on it. Another box will appear PL ENTER URL of YOUR IMAGE - paste the copied URL onto it. The PIX will appear. That simple - many steps but after a few tries it'll become automatic. Hope it helps.http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/MLZT/IMG_0115-Copy.jpg

Kengar
26-05-13, 17:27
Hi, east lover, thanks for update. Just small question, is training days or raining days impact the progress? What kind of training required?

Justin3

Rainy season should be concentrated at year-end, this period to Aug is generally drier? :D cross fingers

Echelon
26-05-13, 18:25
Wow, if really Q3 that is pretty exciting stuff than! :)

angiedan78
26-05-13, 19:49
Hi angiedan, I upload my pictures thro Photobucket account which is free (photobucket.com). Registered an account with them, sign in,
click HOME, click UPLOAD PHOTOS (a little empty box appear with browse files), click BROWSE (I normally saved photo on desktop) - chose the right one & click OPEN. A little photo shalll appear below the empty box. Click on that picture - it'll appear in the box. Then appear on the left hand side LINKS TO SHARE THIS PHOTO - go to DIRECT - copy the link & paste it on Waterview forum REPLY TO THREAD there are 2 rows of buttons - bottom row the 2nd last button is INSERT IMAGE - click on it. Another box will appear PL ENTER URL of YOUR IMAGE - paste the copied URL onto it. The PIX will appear. That simple - many steps but after a few tries it'll become automatic. Hope it helps.http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/MLZT/IMG_0115-Copy.jpg

Hi Forestfire

Thks for the instructions, it comes handy & will try when I can capture good shots but I can't get in like EL leh!

Cheers,

Kengar
26-05-13, 20:50
Hi Forestfire

Thks for the instructions, it comes handy & will try when I can capture good shots but I can't get in like EL leh!

Cheers,

You can try using Picasa. Save the picture in My Photo and open it from Picasa, click "Share". After it got uploaded, view that picture online and click save and the paste right into the forum.

Kengar
26-05-13, 21:51
Source from NEA - 144 years averages

Looks like the next few months will likely be drier :D

No reason for construction to slow down.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KHUqYM30_so/UaISZpW4riI/AAAAAAAAAmc/IwL0_OYSNeY/s681/Fullscreen%2520capture%25205262013%252094337%2520PM.jpg

Rainy season should be concentrated at year-end, this period to Aug is generally drier? :D cross fingers

Justin3
26-05-13, 22:21

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KHUqYM30_so/UaISZpW4riI/AAAAAAAAAmc/IwL0_OYSNeY/s681/Fullscreen%2520capture%25205262013%252094337%2520PM.jpg

Let's wait for SL done a good job, one of my friend bought NV, it was TOP in March 13, but recently got complained by down stair for water leak. That is really bad. We don't want this kind if things happened to us.

forestfire
27-05-13, 08:02
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/mcWwTv2e4-RuH2_6HI49-IZsNO7XWdJp3yR-T2o_ZA=s207-p-no

Thanks Kengar - via Picassa is easier & faster. I hope that WVers can post more photos with this method.

Thank you so much bro & EL for the progress photos. I'm sure SL is rushing their workforce - 3rd Quarter ends in Sept, last Quarter is from Oct - Dec. We still have 4 months+ till end of 3rd Q. Hope SL can finish everything by Aug & TOP by Sept 13.

jjtio
27-05-13, 08:22

v nice pic. thanks for sharing.

jjtio
27-05-13, 08:23
thanks sis, Eastlover. looking good still. :cool:

jbtay
27-05-13, 09:21
Let's wait for SL done a good job, one of my friend bought NV, it was TOP in March 13, but recently got complained by down stair for water leak. That is really bad. We don't want this kind if things happened to us.

Its a common problem in S'pore. Good to discover early when main con maintenance people still around (within the 1 yr), although waterproofing has 10 yrs warranty. B4 10 yrs up, one more check before the MC signs off. Repair is fairly easy. They will do grouting from the lower unit ceiling ... drill a few holes and pump in grout ...Of course best is not to have to go through this.

East Lover
27-05-13, 10:46
opp...... sorry my typo error... I'm talking about rainning, not training :D

Justin3

East Lover
27-05-13, 10:48
Glad to know SL initially set August 2013 as timeline for Q3...

Let's cross the finger, pray SL to keep their promise with good quality~ :D

East Lover
28-05-13, 11:39
Br kengar, I just sent u the latest photos. Can u pls help to share in forum?

You can see SL installed the soil in the plots next to child pool, meanin landscape is going to start soon?

The club house finally joined with the carpark, can see how close to the model.

For the blocks near ave 1, half of them installed balcony, none of them installed aircond unit, meaning piping not completed?

See the units nearest one, one stack balcony floor not ready, thus can't install balcony.

For the tennis court, the flooring not done yet. But the fens already completed in block 79. Will join to next block once tennis court completed.

One good thing is that I'm so surprised to see the wall beside Tropica is ready!! Initially I thought its just a wired wall like WFW, but it seems a solid wall indeed! That's great!

payel
28-05-13, 12:50
so can expect TOP Q3 2013.??.....:jump-for-joy::jump-for-joy::violins:

You can see SL installed the soil in the plots next to child pool, meanin landscape is going to start soon?

For the blocks near ave 1, half of them installed balcony, none of them installed aircond unit, meaning piping not completed?

See the units nearest one, one stack balcony floor not ready, thus can't install balcony.

For the tennis court, the flooring not done yet. But the fens already completed in block 79. Will join to next block once tennis court completed.

One good thing is that I'm so surprised to see the wall beside Tropica is ready!! Initially I thought its just a wired wall like WFW, but it seems a solid wall indeed! That's great!

Kengar
28-05-13, 13:05
Here we go!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vmJ5pysVr1E/UaQ6JRfRtJI/AAAAAAAAAmw/6jJdeTGIoLI/s512/photo%25203.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-wMwe7wC4YDQ/UaQ6gMx_MdI/AAAAAAAAAm4/gWjYcP_vp1Y/s512/photo%25201.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ljf3e1omDW0/UaQ6zyQMQ6I/AAAAAAAAAnA/nle6dwzI2uk/s512/photo%25202.JPG

Ay&dktk
28-05-13, 13:28
The progress looks good, if the good weather holds for the next few months, Q3 is possbile to complete and hopefully approval wouldnt take to long. :)

Here we go!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vmJ5pysVr1E/UaQ6JRfRtJI/AAAAAAAAAmw/6jJdeTGIoLI/s512/photo%25203.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-wMwe7wC4YDQ/UaQ6gMx_MdI/AAAAAAAAAm4/gWjYcP_vp1Y/s512/photo%25201.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ljf3e1omDW0/UaQ6zyQMQ6I/AAAAAAAAAnA/nle6dwzI2uk/s512/photo%25202.JPG

angiedan78
28-05-13, 14:36
Here we go!

Bro Kengar

Thanks for the updated pics, it's really COOL seeing the progress so far...
Hoping to seeing all of you in X'mas 13......

:cheers5: :)

East Lover
28-05-13, 16:19
Thanks bro! Progress looks good right?:D

Here we go!

star
28-05-13, 19:38
Record high subsale for 2 bedder this month 786sqft at $1194psf. Anyone know which stack is it?

acidic.straw
28-05-13, 21:11
Record high subsale for 2 bedder this month 786sqft at $1194psf. Anyone know which stack is it?

Stack 26 very high floor.

Justin3
28-05-13, 22:00

thank you very much for sharing the photos. I think SL is doing well so far as they know trees need to grow a bit before TOP so they are starting land scape work.

Kengar
28-05-13, 23:07
Progress is great! I wonder how big/small the function room will be? Will it be on the top floor or the middle floor? Cos the top floor seems small. I would prefer a function size of Tropica's.

Thanks bro! Progress looks good right?:D

East Lover
29-05-13, 09:44
Actually can we convert the top floor room as study room or mini-library? just like Double Bay, very good concept~

BTW did you notice that the poles below function room in the model is different from the actual one? the actual implementation is straight one, for safety purpose? :D

Progress is great! I wonder how big/small the function room will be? Will it be on the top floor or the middle floor? Cos the top floor seems small. I would prefer a function size of Tropica's.
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/wv-dropoff-point_zps27487ba7.jpg

East Lover
29-05-13, 09:48
Yes you are right, not only the children pool, but the corner of block 79, soil also installed.... interesting to see when and what kind of trees are they going to plant :p

thank you very much for sharing the photos. I think SL is doing well so far as they know trees need to grow a bit before TOP so they are starting land scape work.

forestfire
29-05-13, 12:18
The followings are the outstanding works yet to complete before TOP application:-
1) Carpark/Tennis Court
- concreting, screeding & drawing of lines
- electrical & mechanical works include light fittings
- refuse chute system
- painting of walls & ceiling

2) Swimming Pool
- waterproofing/test for leaks
- tiling
- aqua exercise equipments
- children pool play equipments

3) Pool Deck
- tiling
- soil, planting of grass, shrubs & trees

4) Roadwork - from main entrance to block 79

5) Walkway from blk 79 up to blk 89

6) Lifts installation & testing

7) Clubhouse

8) BBQ pits, tentage, etc

9) General cleaning up - including peeling of plastic films from window panes & balcony glass.

Hope all these can be completed & TOP obtained by Sept 2013. :ashamed1:
-

JohnDoe4
29-05-13, 12:32
Actually can we convert the top floor room as study room or mini-library? just like Double Bay, very good concept~

BTW did you notice that the poles below function room in the model is different from the actual one? the actual implementation is straight one, for safety purpose? :D

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/wv-dropoff-point_zps27487ba7.jpg

I believe the photo shows the "top room" which is the main function room which can be reserved for private functions.

The other "room" with blue glass (left of picture) downstairs should be the "cafe" or "general room" for all guest to use?

East Lover
29-05-13, 13:16
wow you so detailed!

I was told that the lift are all installed but not activite yet.

For swimming pools, once they remove the cover, maybe they would complete the tiling already? the aqua exercise equipments and children water euipments should be quite straight forward? :p

By the way, the BBQ pits are built already, only left the deco and tents?

We need Eastboy to upload the photo from his sister's block, to see the progress of carpark from another end. it seems they completed the carpark in basketball court already. The walkway and viewing gallary is almost done i think. just to install the decking on top?

Does anyone have the model picture about basketball court? what will it link to the WV wall?

The followings are the outstanding works yet to complete before TOP application:-
1) Carpark/Tennis Court
- concreting, screeding & drawing of lines
- electrical & mechanical works include light fittings
- refuse chute system
- painting of walls & ceiling

2) Swimming Pool
- waterproofing/test for leaks
- tiling
- aqua exercise equipments
- children pool play equipments

3) Pool Deck
- tiling
- soil, planting of grass, shrubs & trees

4) Roadwork - from main entrance to block 79

5) Walkway from blk 79 up to blk 89

6) Lifts installation & testing

7) Clubhouse

8) BBQ pits, tentage, etc

9) General cleaning up - including peeling of plastic films from window panes & balcony glass.

Hope all these can be completed & TOP obtained by Sept 2013. :ashamed1:
-

East Lover
29-05-13, 13:20
I just realised that SL will provide double wall to WV! the solid one as inner and the wired one outer, in between with trees and some landscape :D

All the while i thought WV will have the wire wall just like WFW :p heng ah! :cheers5: :cheers5:
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/waterview-BBQ_zpsf4d6f7a9.jpg

forestfire
29-05-13, 14:54
wow you so detailed!

Does anyone have the model picture about basketball court? what will it link to the WV wall?

Is this what you are looking for?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/B4nCi39MKeBKqM7NnNDEA31P6hUn1zZyoLvsD_8Opg=w278-h207-p-no

East Lover
29-05-13, 15:13
Thanks! SL is actually busy in that fitness corner there.

Can you tell what will be linking between the walk way to the external wall? soil? tree? or parking lot below?!

Is this what you are looking for?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/B4nCi39MKeBKqM7NnNDEA31P6hUn1zZyoLvsD_8Opg=w278-h207-p-no

forestfire
29-05-13, 16:45
Thanks! SL is actually busy in that fitness corner there.

Can you tell what will be linking between the walk way to the external wall? soil? tree? or parking lot below?!

This is clearer - looks like the driveway (to the right of the main entrance) ends with going to thecarpark straight. The rest is grass, shrub, and trees

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_8U0tVwD0id_gxFxJZ4CisK_xioSdcbtpq_qCauuBg=w311-h207-p-no

atta
29-05-13, 17:29
Tks for the pics again bros and sistas!

Sometimes I just try to avoid coming in to the forum n if I do, I can surprise myself with the speedy progression. Lol.

Anyone can advise if roller blind is allowed at the balcony? Saw some projects with it. Block the glaring sunlight in the day..

And.. I just realized..... Wv thread has 6k plus replies! Others just a few pages.... Lol.

huddy
29-05-13, 17:35
Drove past the ave 10 just now, and saw that they planted trees on the area facing the reservoir. A step closer to completion. :)

East Lover
29-05-13, 22:19
Roller blind is allowed. The showflat also use it in back balcony wah :p
Forum has its own charm... U can't help to visit it frequently :D me almost daily :ashamed1:

Tks for the pics again bros and sistas!

Sometimes I just try to avoid coming in to the forum n if I do, I can surprise myself with the speedy progression. Lol.

Anyone can advise if roller blind is allowed at the balcony? Saw some projects with it. Block the glaring sunlight in the day..

And.. I just realized..... Wv thread has 6k plus replies! Others just a few pages.... Lol.

East Lover
29-05-13, 22:20
That's really a good news! This afternoon I saw them doing soil near blk 79, now they are planting trees!

How wonderful the progress is!:cheers4:

Drove past the ave 10 just now, and saw that they planted trees on the area facing the reservoir. A step closer to completion. :)

JohnDoe4
30-05-13, 09:18
That's really a good news! This afternoon I saw them doing soil near blk 79, now they are planting trees!

Late last night around 9pm, workers were still working laying the foundation for the ground floor balconies/patios for the entire stretch facing the Quarry.

desquire
30-05-13, 10:02
Roller blind is allowed. The showflat also use it in back balcony wah :p
Forum has its own charm... U can't help to visit it frequently :D me almost daily :ashamed1:

Back balcony might be possible to fix the blind. What about the front balcony??? Possible to fix the roller blinds???:confused:

This one possible???

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x244/petetherock/My%20place/DSC_2991.jpg

Shadus
30-05-13, 10:49
so can expect TOP Q3 2013.??.....:jump-for-joy::jump-for-joy::violins:

Definitely very possible.

From picture, it looks like the current exterior progress looks v. much on track for end Q3 TOP. But interior progress, very hard to check.... have to assume they're aligned with exterior progress so give and take a bit, early Q4 looks very possible. They will take probably 3 months to distribute all the keys.

East Lover
30-05-13, 13:09
I think we can only derive the interior progress based on the progress of exterior. Need to consult Mr Tay again: :D

1. When they install balcony, can we assume the flooring are done?

2. When they install the aircond units, can we assume they have completed the wiring, piping, and bathroom ? (Bathroom possible??)

3. So the last part should be cabinets, wardrobe etc. I think they can build in factory and just install in WV right? Last time my Reno, the worker just took half day to install all the wardrobes in 4 bedrooms. So I hope the interior is easy part also?

Definitely very possible.

From picture, it looks like the current exterior progress looks v. much on track for end Q3 TOP. But interior progress, very hard to check.... have to assume they're aligned with exterior progress so give and take a bit, early Q4 looks very possible. They will take probably 3 months to distribute all the keys.

acidic.straw
30-05-13, 13:39
Back balcony might be possible to fix the blind. What about the front balcony??? Possible to fix the roller blinds???:confused:

This one possible???

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x244/petetherock/My%20place/DSC_2991.jpg

Just curious, if you need to remove or change the blinds for whatever reasons, isn't it dangerous as you may just fall off the balcony? :scared-4: Any safe way to do it?

Shadus
30-05-13, 15:08
Just curious, if you need to remove or change the blinds for whatever reasons, isn't it dangerous as you may just fall off the balcony? :scared-4: Any safe way to do it?

Yes, ask someone else ( like a contractor ) to do it. Safe for you :)....

desquire
30-05-13, 15:36
True bro. Dunno how also. No grill to grapple on to. No nothing. That's why dunno can fix or not. Heard some condos can't get it fixed whole some can and others have color codes. :doh:

atta
30-05-13, 18:59

I think should have. Else they would be at super high risk.. I think something like clipping a thick wire to their waist..?? Like how the air con man jump out to repair the condenser unit. I almost freaked out last time. They r super bold.

Oh actually I meant the front balcony. Also I think it's quite nice to have it rolled halfway during the day. Like very cozy. :)

atta
30-05-13, 19:00

So envious. You can see the progress anytime. But luckily for all of us.. We have u guys. Haha!

acidic.straw
30-05-13, 19:52
Yes, ask someone else ( like a contractor ) to do it. Safe for you :)....

ya...but quite a headache..very troublesome leh...just a simple change requires contractor:doh:

acidic.straw
30-05-13, 19:53
I think should have. Else they would be at super high risk.. I think something like clipping a thick wire to their waist..?? Like how the air con man jump out to repair the condenser unit. I almost freaked out last time. They r super bold.

Oh actually I meant the front balcony. Also I think it's quite nice to have it rolled halfway during the day. Like very cozy. :)

Still need contractor to do...else if we do ourself may bungee jump out instead :D

acidic.straw
30-05-13, 19:55
True bro. Dunno how also. No grill to grapple on to. No nothing. That's why dunno can fix or not. Heard some condos can't get it fixed whole some can and others have color codes. :doh:

yup...no grill is the problem..even with grill, when you stand on ladder near the window also can be quite scary :scared-3:

Shadus
31-05-13, 08:48
ya...but quite a headache..very troublesome leh...just a simple change requires contractor:doh:

Heh heh.... true... but if want 100% safety.... then :p
I've had neighbours who call contractors to change light bulb....

jjtio
31-05-13, 11:21
Heh heh.... true... but if want 100% safety.... then :p
I've had neighbours who call contractors to change light bulb....

i would do the same actually :)

atta
31-05-13, 11:28
i would do the same actually :)

:hell-hath-no-fury: serious.....??

Next time can try to get the man do it. I think my hubby looks v 'man' when he's changing light bulb... Oops.

jjtio
31-05-13, 13:05
:hell-hath-no-fury: serious.....??

Next time can try to get the man do it. I think my hubby looks v 'man' when he's changing light bulb... Oops.

unfortunately i've no hb except for my dad whom i dun want to get hurt if doing such things.

great that ur hb is ard to help :)

Nail
31-05-13, 17:26
hope the pictures turned out good

Nail
31-05-13, 17:40
slightly better picture

atta
31-05-13, 17:51
slightly better picture

Wow! How come the buildings suddenly become so whitish..... Lol

Kengar
31-05-13, 18:07
Dear All

Just to let you all know, I requested for a reconciliation of the supposedly 60% white:40% crystal blue colour scheme to what is painted at the actual site.

To my surprise, the architect now claims the crystal blue is actually only 30%. The reply came with an architect's illustration and calculation.

I am confused with the reply. Perhaps my comprehension of the letter and illustration is poor. Need some expert advice here.

I am not sure if anyone is still interested in this topic. Accordingly to Shirley, she says most us who had written to Sim Lian about the colour issue has ACCEPTED the colour scheme since nobody has raised any more questions.

hsiensational
31-05-13, 20:52
Dear All

Just to let you all know, I requested for a reconciliation of the supposedly 60% white:40% crystal blue colour scheme to what is painted at the actual site.

To my surprise, the architect now claims the crystal blue is actually only 30%. The reply came with an architect's illustration and calculation.

I am confused with the reply. Perhaps my comprehension of the letter and illustration is poor. Need some expert advice here.

I am not sure if anyone is still interested in this topic. Accordingly to Shirley, she says most us who had written to Sim Lian about the colour issue has ACCEPTED the colour scheme since nobody has raised any more questions.

Hi, I'm no expert but this is exactly how I expected them to justify the proportion of Crystal Blue versus White.

The Crystal Blue is painted on the surfaces that are parallel to the roads (i.e. these are the surfaces that are the most obvious to someone looking straight at each block from the road). The white is painted on all the surfaces that are perpendicular to the road and in other areas that are less visible when looking at each block. So even though the architect calculates the surface area painted in Crystal Blue and the surface area painted in white is 30%:70% by area, what is most obvious to someone looking at the property is that all the surfaces that face them are actually painted Blue, and the areas that are hidden from view are painted White! So while the architect's way of caluculating is technically not wrong, it is not what it seems to a person looking at the development. I bet the figure will be vastly different if they calculate only the surfaces that are visible from the road. This is exactly one of the things that irks me about this episode; that the architects and developer are just sweeping this under the carpet and grabbing at straws to justify their unilateral decision to change the colour. Anyone looking at the condo from outside can tell you that it looks mostly blue! :doh:

hsiensational
31-05-13, 21:09
It's like saying our local Mercedes Taxis are not White but are mostly Black because the interior is black, the tyres are black, and the whole underside of the taxi is black! :doh: :doh: :doh:

acidic.straw
31-05-13, 22:52
Let it rest people...why raise this up again? It was discussed to the death. There's nothing we can do and no good will come out of this futile discussion. Let it rest and look forward to the TOP :D

jbtay
31-05-13, 23:31
I think we can only derive the interior progress based on the progress of exterior. Need to consult Mr Tay again: :D

1. When they install balcony, can we assume the flooring are done?

2. When they install the aircond units, can we assume they have completed the wiring, piping, and bathroom ? (Bathroom possible??)

3. So the last part should be cabinets, wardrobe etc. I think they can build in factory and just install in WV right? Last time my Reno, the worker just took half day to install all the wardrobes in 4 bedrooms. So I hope the interior is easy part also?

hi Sis, me no expert in this, but your deduction seems very logical. Am following all these with interest from Hanoi, thks to internet ha ha, just back from Halong Bay and spending a few more nights here to relax and enjoy the food. Progress looks good and early 4Q should be very doable.

Echelon
31-05-13, 23:34
I checked with SL - they say "last quarter of 2013 TOP, but dependent on weather and govt checks." to me its like Xmas or something, all the way to the end. But if they do a beginning Q4 - that would be a good present for us all. :)

Whatever it is, looking forward to it!

star
31-05-13, 23:35
TOP October 2013. Insider news.

teck
01-06-13, 08:38
The hope of celebrating Christmas in WV is back on! Haha...

foxlilian
01-06-13, 09:38
12 blocks of 50 over units per block. How long do you reckon it will take SL to slowly release every single unit?

waterviewer88
01-06-13, 10:22
TOP October 2013. Insider news.

WOW! That's great news!
Your insider reliable? :D

foxlilian
01-06-13, 16:14
Here are a few pics I took today. Can someone help me put it on the site?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515581213425&set=a.10151515581183425.1073741838.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515578668425&set=a.10151515578608425.1073741835.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515580138425&set=a.10151515580118425.1073741836.734443424&type=1

acidic.straw
01-06-13, 16:44
Here are a few pics I took today. Can someone help me put it on the site?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515581213425&set=a.10151515581183425.1073741838.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515578668425&set=a.10151515578608425.1073741835.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515580138425&set=a.10151515580118425.1073741836.734443424&type=1

cannot see leh..you must give access :D

foxlilian
01-06-13, 17:51
Ok...try again.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515580813425&set=a.10151515580743425.1073741837.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515670683425&set=a.10151515670603425.1073741839.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515670958425&set=a.10151515670913425.1073741840.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515671253425&set=a.10151515671228425.1073741841.734443424&type=1

forestfire
01-06-13, 20:24
Ok...try again.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515580813425&set=a.10151515580743425.1073741837.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515670683425&set=a.10151515670603425.1073741839.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515670958425&set=a.10151515670913425.1073741840.734443424&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515671253425&set=a.10151515671228425.1073741841.734443424&type=1

Hi foxlilian, still can't open leh.

Can try the method of uploading photos via PICASSA bro Kengar shared on page 629 - very easy, try it.

Ay&dktk
01-06-13, 22:32
Here are some photos took from carpark next to the drain.(opposite blk81)

forestfire
01-06-13, 22:55

Friend, very nice photos

Ay&dktk
01-06-13, 23:51
thanks! :D

Friend, very nice photos

atta
03-06-13, 09:19
thanks! :D

Wow ur camera's zoom is really gd. Haha!!

East Lover
03-06-13, 10:01
Thanks! nice photos!

I guess the tree there is just a temp solution, as that place should be empty for BBQ correct?

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/waterview-BBQ_zpsf4d6f7a9.jpg

JohnDoe4
03-06-13, 12:57
Hi all,

See attached photo.

I've been following NV Residences (Pasir Ris) FB and came across this very interesting resident behavior.

It is alleged that these are residents and supposedly "Chinese Nationals". They rented the BBQ pit which is next to the Aqua Pool.

After seasoning their BBQ food, they "washed" their hands in the pool :doh:

I hope our future WV residents are more civic-minded :)

sleeping lamb
03-06-13, 13:17
Hi all,

See attached photo.

I've been following NV Residences (Pasir Ris) FB and came across this very interesting resident behavior.

It is alleged that these are residents and supposedly "Chinese Nationals". They rented the BBQ pit which is next to the Aqua Pool.

I hope our future WV residents are more civic-minded :)Nothing personal but I really dun like them. To b fair, some local chns are equally uncivilised - we have the genes.

acidic.straw
03-06-13, 13:30
I know of some who jumped into the pool in their underwear! :eek:

Hi all,

See attached photo.

I hope our future WV residents are more civic-minded :)

JohnDoe4
03-06-13, 13:40
Nothing personal but I really dun like them. To b fair, some local chns are equally uncivilised - we have the genes.

While it seems from all the internet hype about foreigners, I don't think all are that bad.

There are some locals just equally bad.

At the end of the day, we are all going to be one-in-common, ie. Waterview Residents, regardless of race or religion :-)

Everyone just has to be civic minded to keep the harmony at our condo.

Be it late night noise to noisy kids screaming at the pool, to keep the areas clean...we all have to do our part. Management office only comes in when lines are crossed.

Ay&dktk
03-06-13, 15:21
Yes, I hope so too and maybe its not yet planted onto it. Sadly I dont like the trees at present time, maybe it need to grow more leaves on it. :scared-5:
However, from the showflat model, from what i could see, there should be enough space for the BBQ pits which is next to block 79 even the trees are at present location.

[QUOTE=East Lover]Thanks! nice photos!

I guess the tree there is just a temp solution, as that place should be empty for BBQ correct?

East Lover
03-06-13, 15:56
Then the trees look ugly... :D maybe give SL some time? :rolleyes:

Yes, I hope so too and maybe its not yet planted onto it. Sadly I dont like the trees at present time, maybe it need to grow more leaves on it. :scared-5:
However, from the showflat model, from what i could see, there should be enough space for the BBQ pits which is next to block 79 even the trees are at present location.

Thanks! nice photos!

jjtio
03-06-13, 16:26
Then the trees look ugly... :D maybe give SL some time? :rolleyes:

ya. the trees look bald... :P

Ay&dktk, thanks for the pics. v well taken. :D

minami-san
04-06-13, 00:01
Hi foxlilian, still can't open leh.

Can try the method of uploading photos via PICASSA bro Kengar shared on page 629 - very easy, try it.
i can open the last 3 links :) The first link still got problem. Thanks to all brothers and sisters for sharing the pics! They are really good progress reports (pic speak a thousand words) for me who don't live nearby.

jbtay
04-06-13, 09:59
Photos by Foxlilian in case u can't access via facebook

East Lover
04-06-13, 10:24
Hi Mr Tay, you are so kind!

Thanks Foxlilian for the photos.

From the photos, it seems the trees are at the right place. SL is so clever, plan the tree earlier, so WV TOP, it will look much better and greener ;)

august
04-06-13, 11:44

oh my, the colours......

jbtay
04-06-13, 13:14
Hi Mr Tay, you are so kind!

Thanks Foxlilian for the photos.

From the photos, it seems the trees are at the right place. SL is so clever, plan the tree earlier, so WV TOP, it will look much better and greener ;)

You are welcomed. Thanks to Li Lian & Ay&dktk for the pics. The trees should look good upon TOP. Hopefully can really move in by Xmas ...
:cheers4:

Shadus
04-06-13, 13:15
No worries, trees always look bad in the 1st 2 years..... just need to have patience....

Shadus
04-06-13, 13:27
oh my, the colours......

Means amazingly nice right? haha

Noexit
04-06-13, 14:00
:doh: the colours :banghead: final look too close like HDB :jaw-dropping:

zqg119
04-06-13, 14:57
the color so blue... Nearby the new EC looks nice.

jbtay
04-06-13, 15:36
Ha ha True Blue WaterViewers, I think some guys are trying to get us to sell cheap. Agree with Shadus that the colours are indeed amazing. Don't want WV to look like a hospital ... all white so dull just like the MIW :tsk-tsk:

:cool: :rolleyes: ;)

Noexit
04-06-13, 15:55
Photos by Foxlilian in case u can't access via facebook WOW , see the picture really look blue , i think have to call water blue not water view:doh:

Ay&dktk
04-06-13, 19:29
Hahaha.... agree with Mr. Tay n Shadus on colour, actually I more like the tone down blue now compared to when first saw it fresh. :D
What I preferred more is the overall layout, location and design floorplan of the project...:cheers5:
Went to also all the new project in east last year, but somehow ended up buying the last few units of WV:cheers5:

Ha ha True Blue WaterViewers, I think some guys are trying to get us to sell cheap. Agree with Shadus that the colours are indeed amazing. Don't want WV to look like a hospital ... all white so dull just like the MIW :tsk-tsk:

:cool: :rolleyes: ;)

acidic.straw
04-06-13, 20:13
Hahaha.... agree with Mr. Tay n Shadus on colour, actually I more like the tone down blue now compared to when first saw it fresh. :D
What I preferred more is the overall layout, location and design floorplan of the project...:cheers5:
Went to also all the new project in east last year, but somehow ended up buying the last few units of WV:cheers5:

wow! you bought a few units? power siah:cheers5:

Ay&dktk
04-06-13, 20:27
Ops... last few unit for selection I mean. :D

atta
04-06-13, 22:42

:jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy: :banana: :banana: u're funi bro!!!

atta
04-06-13, 22:46
Just met up with my ID.... Super looking forward!!!

Btw, I only paid the first 10% after down payment... N I check my mail box daily...mines the slowest block... :(

Dear sis EL.. Next time can help me take stack 44 if its not too troublesome... Thank u v much !!

jbtay
05-06-13, 08:17
Just got letter to pay 5% for doors, windows etc. Next 5% will be for carparks, drains, roadways, etc, and then TOP 25%.:cool:
My ID says can start prelim discussions in July. Ha ha:D

Shadus
05-06-13, 10:51

The pictures made WV looks like majestic crystal blue towers rising out of the water! :D You know, those towers where princesses of the past lives... so WV are where all the prince and princess dwells. I heard the king bought one of the penthouse overlooking the reservoir too!

East Lover
05-06-13, 10:59
SL is planting more trees now! see the little one near the baby pool :D

They are doing the function room now. will join to the power house soon~
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_4713_zps01dbe7c8.jpg

East Lover
05-06-13, 11:01
They are doing waterproof for the landscape as well :spliff:

one more thing - they finally started to install aircond units for the blocks facing Tampines Ave 1.

progress is good, although still have a few stacks no balcony yet :D
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_4714_zps5c06c258.jpg

chestnut
05-06-13, 11:07
I think q4 is likely top.

East Lover
05-06-13, 11:08
big bro, hopefully we can celebrate our X'mas 2013 in WV
:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

I think q4 is likely top.

minami-san
05-06-13, 22:10
I just received lawyer's letter for the 5% payment for ceiling works completed. It was only in Apr that i received letter asking for the previous payment. It is definitely moving fast now :D :D :D

Justin3
06-06-13, 11:59
SL is planting more trees now! see the little one near the baby pool :D

They are doing the function room now. will join to the power house soon~
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_4713_zps01dbe7c8.jpg
This side should be the last major work to be done. I hope SL can realize this and concentrate on this side to speed up progress.

teck
06-06-13, 13:22
This side should be the last major work to be done. I hope SL can realize this and concentrate on this side to speed up progress.
SL is a developer... They should know what to do bah....

azeoprop
06-06-13, 14:53
Update 6th June 2013

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7407/8965789379_f32987b695_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8965789379/)
DSC00273 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8965789379/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

teck
06-06-13, 15:05
Update 6th June 2013

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7407/8965789379_f32987b695_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8965789379/)
DSC00273 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8965789379/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr
Nice! Thank you!

Shadus
06-06-13, 15:39

heh.. i'm sure they have a detailed project plan.

sleeping lamb
06-06-13, 19:30
Nice! Thank you!
Nice. Wanted to get a 2+s unit at WV from the subsale market but not enough money to foot the initial 40% downpayment -.-

ablaze
06-06-13, 20:14
hi potential neighbours! :cheers4: trying to buy one of the subsale units, and can't decide which stacks will have best view.

is this graphic accurate? would you all agree that the hottest stacks are 9,12,13,14
next best 40,42,43

worst are those facing tamp ave 1, too much road noise although its facing the quarry.

currently eyeing one of the stack 43 ones, view will be good, face reservoir? or what would you guys recommend? coming in this late I don't have the luxury of having seen the showflat or the mock-up model of the condo, would appreciate any advice/recomendations you all have. thanks in advance!! cheers :)

ps. how's the interior like? comparable to Qbay bo?

Justin3
06-06-13, 20:29
hi potential neighbours! :cheers4: trying to buy one of the subsale units, and can't decide which stacks will have best view.

is this graphic accurate? would you all agree that the hottest stacks are 9,12,13,14
next best 40,42,43

worst are those facing tamp ave 1, too much road noise although its facing the quarry.

currently eyeing one of the stack 43 ones, view will be good, face reservoir? or what would you guys recommend? coming in this late I don't have the luxury of having seen the showflat or the mock-up model of the condo, would appreciate any advice/recomendations you all have. thanks in advance!! cheers :)

Oh, WV is better.

Stoney Stone Stone
06-06-13, 21:48

next best 40,42,43

Hi ablaze,

All the stacks in WV are best. You mention the hot stack are best of the best. The mention hot stacks all are 3, 3+1 & 4 room. Are you looking for 3 room and above? The mock-up model and ID you can find from the beginning page. Waterview is better because much much cheaper (2010) than Qbay. That my :2cents: input.

taurus332000
07-06-13, 08:25
One super plus point I realised about WV is that the balconies are not connected. They are separated by the lift tower. Cant imagine relaxing and chit chatting at the balcony and hearing yr neighbours just behind that thin piece of wall spearating the balconies.

ablaze
07-06-13, 09:17
Hi ablaze,

All the stacks in WV are best. You mention the hot stack are best of the best. The mention hot stacks all are 3, 3+1 & 4 room. Are you looking for 3 room and above? The mock-up model and ID you can find from the beginning page. Waterview is better because much much cheaper (2010) than Qbay. That my :2cents: input.

yeah was thinking of getting 3+1 and above. thanks guys, ok, will keep searching for: 9,12,13,14
next best 40,42,43

what do you all think of block 19 and those blocks near tampines ave 10? road noise will be significant would you agree?

East Lover
07-06-13, 09:20
really? didn't notice this point leh... good! :D

In fact WV units all not link (except the HS back to back), just like HDB point units, there is a big distance between units.

your renovation will not impact your neigbour's wall :D

One super plus point I realised about WV is that the balconies are not connected. They are separated by the lift tower. Cant imagine relaxing and chit chatting at the balcony and hearing yr neighbours just behind that thin piece of wall spearating the balconies.

East Lover
07-06-13, 09:23
Welcome to FEC!

Which stack is the best? Actually, it really depends your buget and needs - do you want 3 bedder? 3+Study or 4 bedder? :rolleyes:

stack 43 will have double view - reservior view + pool view.

Wish you can find your dream house here :cheers4:

next best 40,42,43

Ay&dktk
07-06-13, 11:49
1 pointer, stack 19 & 17 is 3+1, but floor size is smaller than some 3 bedder. (this is due to not having a back balcony and surprisingly the only block with 3+1 & 4bedder). you can visit below for the floor plans

http://www.orangetee.com/Visitor_Lounge/NewLaunches/Waterview/Floor_Plans.asp

yeah was thinking of getting 3+1 and above. thanks guys, ok, will keep searching for: 9,12,13,14
next best 40,42,43

what do you all think of block 19 and those blocks near tampines ave 10? road noise will be significant would you agree?

Shadus
07-06-13, 13:41

Layout is better than Qbay. Furnishings are comparable. But all low quality furnishing. Can ya, sure can live with it for a few years.

waterviewer88
07-06-13, 14:38
next best 40,42,43

Have you considered 17, 18 and 22?
No road noise, no west sun and 270 degrees view of reservoir and pool.:D

kEN9170
08-06-13, 09:57

Not true. In fact you get to hear and see your neighbor clearly. Can also peek into your living room when standing at the side of the balcony. My previous apt is similar to this layout.

acidic.straw
08-06-13, 12:23
Not true. In fact you get to hear and see your neighbor clearly. Can also peek into your living room when standing at the side of the balcony. My previous apt is similar to this layout.

can put tall plants at the side to block the kaypoh's view :D

kEN9170
08-06-13, 12:47
can put tall plants at the side to block the kaypoh's view :D

Yes I like Japanese bamboo plants. Nice at balcony.

teck
08-06-13, 13:01
Huh? You sure? The gap between the 2 balconies are about the width of the lift lobby leh.... u got to be very very tall, if not, I doubt u can peep inside to the other unit's living room. Unless u are talking about back balcony, which cant be seen from the actual site now.;)

3C
08-06-13, 17:18
Wonder can request developer to change a condo name before TOP?

acidic.straw
08-06-13, 20:17
Wonder can request developer to change a condo name before TOP?

You can try...what do you want change waterview to? :)

3C
08-06-13, 21:07
You can try...what do you want change waterview to? :)
Palm View, Greenview, Sandy View, Blue Horizon, Paramount Residences.

East Lover
10-06-13, 17:53
maybe you can share with us why you don't like Waterview? :D

Why Palm View or Sandy View or Blue Horizon relevant to this project?

I think "Paramount Residences" sounds grand :D we can even give it a chinese name as 帝宝! :cheers5:

Palm View, Greenview, Sandy View, Blue Horizon, Paramount Residences.

sleeping lamb
10-06-13, 19:22

I think "Paramount Residences" sounds grand :D we can even give it a chinese name as 帝宝! :cheers5:
Paramount residences sounds a bit outdated to me and not too relevant :) I rather stick with waterview albeit its common. Maybe can expand the name to "glorify" it -waterview@east? Lol.

3C
10-06-13, 20:01

If you look at the waterfront series though all have water theme, they made an effort to make it sound good. Doesn't matter, just take waterview as unique otherwise everybody start to flame me. This is just personal preference. Name to me quite important.

joycewangwen
10-06-13, 21:29

Bedok Sapphire?

Or Sapphire Palace?

宝蓝逍遥宫:D :D

J.Volks
11-06-13, 10:19
'Palace' sounds like night club as I saw many night clubs' name with 'Palace'.2cents:

Btw, do any one know the exact size/measurement of the study room?

Ay&dktk
11-06-13, 22:18
Based on the drawings of 1:100 scale, it works out to be 2.3m length x 1.7m width, which is quite small. :(

'Palace' sounds like night club as I saw many night clubs' name with 'Palace'.2cents:

Btw, do any one know the exact size/measurement of the study room?

picturespecial
11-06-13, 22:36
Hi, did anyone take note of what brand of air-con are they using?
Its probably an inverter type right?

waterviewer88
12-06-13, 07:44
Hi, did anyone take note of what brand of air-con are they using?
Its probably an inverter type right?

Discussed before..here you go..4909

yuanpin318
12-06-13, 10:47
Discussed before..here you go..4909

From http://www.gaincity.com/product/MITSUBISHI-ELECTRIC-MXY4A38VA-3XMSYGE13VA-1XMSYGE24VA_20c5228a-608d-102f-9da5-000c293efb7c

It's Mitsubishi system4 inverter, S$5399

Justin3
12-06-13, 10:57
From http://www.gaincity.com/product/MITSUBISHI-ELECTRIC-MXY4A38VA-3XMSYGE13VA-1XMSYGE24VA_20c5228a-608d-102f-9da5-000c293efb7c

It's Mitsubishi system4 inverter, S$5399

this is a quite strong air con as the capacity 31390BTU/H

J.Volks
12-06-13, 12:26
Based on the drawings of 1:100 scale, it works out to be 2.3m length x 1.7m width, which is quite small. :(

omg, so small possible to squeeze in a single bed?:

Ay&dktk
12-06-13, 12:45
Yes, a single bed is able to fit, but the door may not completely open, unless the door is folding type :) My intention is to use it for my maid, maybe custom a recess type of bed with shelves above it for storage.

omg, so small possible to squeeze in a single bed?:

atta
12-06-13, 17:03
Yes, a single bed is able to fit, but the door may not completely open, unless the door is folding type :) My intention is to use it for my maid, maybe custom a recess type of bed with shelves above it for storage.

Oo I used it for walkin since the wardrobe is incredibly small for me!

Wonder if the rain past few days r slowing the progress... I supp the pools r still under construction ?

East Lover
12-06-13, 17:29
haha bro kengar's prediction not 100% :D

the function room is doing well, they are doing second floor already, and started to touch the power station today.

the ave 10 side, car park progress looks even better, already moving to ave 1 side.

can we hope they can finish car park by June? :D :D

By the way, many plots started the soil, more and more trees are planting now...

Oo I used it for walkin since the wardrobe is incredibly small for me!

Wonder if the rain past few days r slowing the progress... I supp the pools r still under construction ?

Kengar
12-06-13, 17:34
Haha yup, I am surprised at the heavy downpours these few days , not inline with the historical trend. Hope it didnt cause too much delay.

the function room is doing well, they are doing second floor already, and started to touch the power station today.

the ave 10 side, car park progress looks even better, already moving to ave 1 side.

By the way, many plots started the soil, more and more trees are planting now...

Stan11
12-06-13, 17:34

Any new pictures update? :D

East Lover
12-06-13, 17:40
Any new pictures update? :D
ok, i try to find sometime to take and pass to bro kengar to upload :D

Ay&dktk
12-06-13, 17:58
Remember the flooding of Orchard Road, both time is in June. Its super heavy downpour for a very short period...

Haha yup, I am surprised at the heavy downpours these few days , not inline with the historical trend. Hope it didnt cause too much delay.

Justin3
12-06-13, 20:55

That is good news, I like it.

jjtio
13-06-13, 10:02
just got billed 5% more. progress is moving fast.

gohbek
13-06-13, 11:43
just got billed 5% more. progress is moving fast.

May i ask the 5% is for the door frame or completion of car park, road and drains?

have not been in that area for 2 weeks, not too sure on the latest progress.

Kengar
13-06-13, 23:44
ok, i try to find sometime to take and pass to bro kengar to upload :D

Thanks Sis!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3f_QPWBWB4M/UbnokJjebAI/AAAAAAAAAnY/G38OTaxUeyA/s640/photo%25201%2520%25282%2529.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-1uxcufHeGWw/Ubno19hZKlI/AAAAAAAAAng/8gNo2q0Yt0U/s512/photo%25202%2520%25281%2529.JPG

Stan11
14-06-13, 00:27
Thanks Sis!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3f_QPWBWB4M/UbnokJjebAI/AAAAAAAAAnY/G38OTaxUeyA/s640/photo%25201%2520%25282%2529.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-1uxcufHeGWw/Ubno19hZKlI/AAAAAAAAAng/8gNo2q0Yt0U/s512/photo%25202%2520%25281%2529.JPG

Everything much neater now... nice... Thanks for the pics!! :D

forestfire
14-06-13, 07:30
Thank you Eastlover & Kengar for the photo update.
I believe SL must have the workers washed & cleaned up internally the completed units~so when the external works are done ~ it's finish!
Can TOP soon. Pray hard no objections/discrepancies found from the different Authorities.

jeff83
14-06-13, 08:52
Hi, did anyone receive letter from lawyers to pay some legal fees? I had the idea that that bank abosrbed all legal fees since its new development but recently receive a letter to pay the lawyers like 600+.

jjtio
14-06-13, 09:09
May i ask the 5% is for the door frame or completion of car park, road and drains?

have not been in that area for 2 weeks, not too sure on the latest progress.

Quoting desquire's old post,

1) 5% booking
2) 15% 8th week
3) 10% foundation
4) 10% concrete framework
5) 5% brick walll
6) 5% celling
7) 5% door & window, internal plastering
8) 5% car park & drain
9) 25% TOP
10) 15% Completion

i'm guessing it's item 7 cos i dun track that often too.

Justin3
14-06-13, 10:12
Hi, did anyone receive letter from lawyers to pay some legal fees? I had the idea that that bank abosrbed all legal fees since its new development but recently receive a letter to pay the lawyers like 600+.
This is depends, When do you purchase the your unit, have you take up loan from the bank?
Some bank will absorb the legal fee if you take up their loan.

jbtay
14-06-13, 10:29
Thanks Sis EastLover & Kengar for the pics. Looking good. Wife already bought new pots - HappyCall and Luzerne New Bone crockery - ha ha, she just couldn't resist. On schedule to have first consultation with Stan sometime in late July, depending on progress .... no hurry for me ....:cheers4:

atta
15-06-13, 00:03
Quoting desquire's old post,

1) 5% booking
2) 15% 8th week
3) 10% foundation
4) 10% concrete framework
5) 5% brick walll
6) 5% celling
7) 5% door & window, internal plastering
8) 5% car park & drain
9) 25% TOP
10) 15% Completion

i'm guessing it's item 7 cos i dun track that often too.

I'm still at 3... Somemore only start in July ... As in the additional 10%. Hmm... Maybe I will be receiving a lot of letters soon.. Lol

Stoney Stone Stone
15-06-13, 03:46
I'm still at 3... Somemore only start in July ... As in the additional 10%. Hmm... Maybe I will be receiving a lot of letters soon.. Lol

I guess your unit should be at 1st 3 level. :D

Shadus
15-06-13, 11:28

Still at 3?! seems all unit framework completed. You penthouse? Or maybe just lucky they still chasing others for payment.

atta
15-06-13, 13:36
Haha. No.. Mid level.. But I think I'm at slowest stack.. Near entrance. Slowly pay....... But also slowest to get keys .. :doh:

Justin3
15-06-13, 21:38
Everything much neater now... nice... Thanks for the pics!! :D
Hi, Sim Lian,

加油!加油!加油!

Echelon
16-06-13, 09:10
I drove by yesterday, I saw the level 2 just putting up the walls between the hall and the first room. Also noticed all the sliding doors are not up yet. This was coming down Tampines road. Looks like this will be faster....fingers crossed!

Eastguy
16-06-13, 13:00
Hi FEC

Attached are pictures taken on 15 June 13.

Progress looks good, they are rushing to complete the exterior. Not too sure abt the interior progress,could see that some of the units air-cons, balcony, kitchen cabinets, rear balcony gates and balcony sliding door has been installed. The tiles of the swimming pool are almost done.

Presently concentrating on the entrance, the fitness area, basketball court and the clubhouse.

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers

East Lover
16-06-13, 16:23
Eastguy, thanks! Are u able to take the photo for the progress of basketball court?

When I drave by, I noticed the fense facing ave 10 are almost complete :p

I'm going to overseas tomorrow. Really hope the carpark integration can be completed when I'm back :)

BTW anyone knows what are they doing for the function room? How come the floor 一块块的?:D

If I remember correctly, there should be one big hall with glass. Not such small partition right?

May need to consult Mr Tay again :D

Hi FEC

Progress looks good, they are rushing to complete the exterior. Not too sure abt the interior progress,could see that some of the units air-cons, balcony, kitchen cabinets, rear balcony gates and balcony sliding door has been installed. The tiles of the swimming pool are almost done.

Presently concentrating on the entrance, the fitness area, basketball court and the clubhouse.

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers

East Lover
16-06-13, 16:30
I dig out this post to cross check the function room. :D

Eastguy
16-06-13, 16:38
Eastguy, thanks! Are u able to take the photo for the progress of basketball court?

When I drave by, I noticed the fense facing ave 10 are almost complete :p

I'm going to overseas tomorrow. Really hope the carpark integration can be completed when I'm back :)

BTW anyone knows what are they doing for the function room? How come the floor 一块块的?:D

If I remember correctly, there should be one big hall with glass. Not such small partition right?

May need to consult Mr Tay again :D

Sure Sis, will try. The basketball court is on the main road.

Saw them putting up the wall Partition between tropica n WV.

teck
16-06-13, 18:58
Hi FEC

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers

Thanks for that update!
Looking good!

forestfire
16-06-13, 20:32
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/MLZT/img-clubhouse-2.jpg (http://s701.photobucket.com/user/MLZT/media/img-clubhouse-2.jpg.html)

In this Yacht Club picture, there's the structural wall for the lift shaft (& staircase wall) from Carpark Level to the Function Room at the top.

desquire
16-06-13, 21:31
Hi FEC

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers
Thanks again bro. Pretty pics and moving up speedily. Sis Eastlover, enjoy your holidays. When you're back can collect keys liao. Haha!!:D

payel
16-06-13, 21:51
Anybody having model house photos specially kitchen photos.....wanted to see the kitchen Cabinet color as i am buying some kitchen furniture...pls help

Kengar
16-06-13, 22:32
Hi Bro..

As requested :D :

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=351966#post351966

Anybody having model house photos specially kitchen photos.....wanted to see the kitchen Cabinet color as i am buying some kitchen furniture...pls help

atta
16-06-13, 23:03
Tks bro eastguy!!

payel
16-06-13, 23:12
Hi Bro..

As requested :D :

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=351966#post351966
Thanks bro....I didn't expect so early reply, u r grt!!
by the way can anybody confirm whether in drawing room there will be wooden skirting or not..from the above link it's not clear..I think the wooden skirting will be only in bedrooms & passage to rooms & in drawing & kitchen the skirting will be by tiles...isn't it....?

jjtio
18-06-13, 10:51
Hi FEC

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers

thanks for the lovely pics!! looking fwd to TOP. :)

Yuketen
18-06-13, 14:33
Hi folks,

It is indeed exciting reading posts about the progress of WV.

Was wondering how many of you folks have young children and die die need to put up invisible grills for the safety of our kids??

Should we pool our requirements together and rally Sim Lian to look into this as a bulk requirement, probably like what they would be doing for window grills??

jjtio
18-06-13, 14:56
Hi folks,

Was wondering how many of you folks have young children and die die need to put up invisible grills for the safety of our kids??

Should we pool our requirements together and rally Sim Lian to look into this as a bulk requirement, probably like what they would be doing for window grills??

I would be keen to put it up cos i've a gal too

econsist
20-06-13, 09:20
Hi folks,

I will be keen in installing the invisible grills too. I'm not sure if i should just do it (tm) during the reno.

IamSailing
20-06-13, 10:47
Hi,

What are the kindergartens near WV? I guess I need to register for a place now. Thanks a lot in advance!

thechoi
20-06-13, 13:06
Hi,

What are the kindergartens near WV? I guess I need to register for a place now. Thanks a lot in advance!

There are 2 within temasek poly . One operate by temasek poly the other by cherie heart.
That is the nearest to wv.

IamSailing
20-06-13, 13:15
Thank you thechoi! I'll go to take a look later.

There are 2 within temasek poly . One operate by temasek poly the other by cherie heart.
That is the nearest to wv.

chmei
20-06-13, 16:06
Soka Kindergarten is located near SAFRA Tampines.

Hi,

IamSailing
20-06-13, 21:00
Thank you chmei! I just found its website.

Soka Kindergarten is located near SAFRA Tampines.

Shadus
21-06-13, 10:20
I need a grille too. Either invisible grille or the glass panel type is ok for me.

acidic.straw
21-06-13, 14:08
Did construction work slow down because of the haze? Hope it does not push back the TOP date :(

Stan11
21-06-13, 14:17
I guess some delay would be inevitable. Imagine the workers got to work under such bad condition, very likely will work at slower pace.

Sonicloh
21-06-13, 18:20
Does anyone know that will waterview be fibre ready when we shift in?

jbtay
21-06-13, 20:31
Depends on what you mean as fibre ready. Both Tropica n AqbP have opennet fibre termination near the main entrance. Looking at clover by the park case where sl is also the developer, sl used cat5e cable for the telephone plugs in rooms etc. As phone only use 2 wires in the 8 core cat5e cabling, the remaining wires can be used for a wired network. The opennet termination box should be in the yard n with the right equipment, we should be able to get a wired network up by using the spare wires n install Ethernet jacks in each room n those places where a phone jack has been installed. This gentleman named Jason had provided vy elaborate details of how this can be done at his webpage Living@clover.

waterviewer88
21-06-13, 20:55

Check out opennet website. Waterview is expected to get the fibre optic pt sometime in Apr-Jul 2013. I take it this means it will be ready by TOP time :D

waterviewer88
21-06-13, 21:01
Depends on what you mean as fibre ready. Both Tropica n AqbP have opennet fibre termination near the main entrance. Looking at clover by the park case where sl is also the developer, sl used cat5e cable for the telephone plugs in rooms etc. As phone only use 2 wires in the 8 core cat5e cabling, the remaining wires can be used for a wired network. The opennet termination box should be in the yard n with the right equipment, we should be able to get a wired network up by using the spare wires n install Ethernet jacks in each room n those places where a phone jack has been installed. This gentleman named Jason had provided vy elaborate details of how this can be done at his webpage Living@clover.

Thks for the tip. I will probably wireless first with booster stations. If that doesnt work too well, will try this method. Trying to cut down on the number of wires. What with all the different adaptors and charges for handphones, tablets, routers, media player, notebooks, etc, I'm going wire bonkers :scared-3:

Sonicloh
21-06-13, 23:49
Thanks for the info.

thechoi
22-06-13, 11:38
We should fight for the Glass panel( smart window) installation at the yard since this haze is expected to stay for yrs

joycewangwen
22-06-13, 12:56
We should fight for the Glass panel( smart window) installation at the yard since this haze is expected to stay for yrs

If haze becomes a yearly monster, then games over liao....:doh: :doh:

Beside worrying for backyard glass pane, you need to worry disease like TB, asth..., foreign rich people exodus, sharp prop price drop...totally over Liao.:banghead: :banghead:

Justin3
22-06-13, 20:29
Did construction work slow down because of the haze? Hope it does not push back the TOP date :(
Not to warry as I stopped today 3pm at Bedok resourvoir park, saw the workers are working as normal. Of course it was blue sky at that time. Noticed that quite a number of trees are line up around the swimming pool. It is nice.

Justin3
22-06-13, 20:30
Not to warry as I stopped today 3pm at Bedok resourvoir park, saw the workers are working as normal. Of course it was blue sky at that time. Noticed that quite a number of trees are line up around the swimming pool. It is nice.

liangcha
24-06-13, 11:47
Anybody have new photo to show status?

liangcha
24-06-13, 11:48
Does anybody have photo to show status?

Shadus
24-06-13, 11:57
Haze had always been a yearly thing and we were lucky for a few years.

East Lover
24-06-13, 18:07
See more and more trees are planted. car park are finally intergrated!

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_5087_zps1360e54e.jpg

East Lover
24-06-13, 18:09
How long more to see the final product of our club house???
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_5088_zps624893f2.jpg

atta
24-06-13, 23:01
Thanks sis!!! U r the best!!

Woah, the speed is amazing! It's only a week ago that u posted the last. Really so happy seeing the progress. Haha! But.... Why the swimming pool take so long? Are they fixing the tiles?

atta
24-06-13, 23:05
Anyone has any idea why the windows are still not installed for some penthouse? Just curious... Or it my eyesight problem.. Lol

MelAu
25-06-13, 07:24
Anyone has any idea why the windows are still not installed for some penthouse? Just curious... Or it my eyesight problem.. Lol

I suspect the owner bought 2 pent house units side by side and request sim Lian to hack down the wall in between to make it a super big balcony. :o

Justin3
25-06-13, 09:45

I guess it is safety reason, noticed that there are some chains are from top to ground floor still in use, so they probably scare to damage the galss panel if they install it earlier.

Shadus
25-06-13, 13:57
Thanks sis!!! U r the best!!

Woah, the speed is amazing! It's only a week ago that u posted the last. Really so happy seeing the progress. Haha! But.... Why the swimming pool take so long? Are they fixing the tiles?

haha, now ppl starting to believe in Q4 TOP.... Seeing is believing!!!

jbtay
26-06-13, 08:01
My Manhattan forums reported that owners had received letters from developer informing TOP in Q4 13. Looking at their pics 9I have not seen the site for some time), WV seems more advanced, so I have hopes WV should complete b4 MM. If MM can make it by Q4, surely WV will be early Q4 if not Q3 :cheers4: Lets hope the haze is gone 4 good. More haze less speed.:cheers3:

East Lover
26-06-13, 11:11
Well said Mr Tay!

Let's hope we can move in by X'mas 2013! :cheers4:

My Manhattan forums reported that owners had received letters from developer informing TOP in Q4 13. Looking at their pics 9I have not seen the site for some time), WV seems more advanced, so I have hopes WV should complete b4 MM. If MM can make it by Q4, surely WV will be early Q4 if not Q3 :cheers4: Lets hope the haze is gone 4 good. More haze less speed.:cheers3:

Stan11
26-06-13, 11:15
... More haze less speed.:cheers3:

hahahaha!! that's a good one!!

atta
27-06-13, 00:04
Uh oh... Housing loan rates going up..... N up n up... Sibor sure go up soon!

Justin3
28-06-13, 12:55
Uh oh... Housing loan rates going up..... N up n up... Sibor sure go up soon!

But I received letter from my bank the SOR is reduced recently.

atta
28-06-13, 15:08
But I received letter from my bank the SOR is reduced recently.

Hmm. Thou SOR remains low, The fixed component is going up... Or ... Already went up. Heard sibor is going up too. 内目消息。。。dunno true not...

Shadus
28-06-13, 17:22
I was looking at my progressive payment letter from the lawyer and it occur to me that collectively, in this forum, we can update on internal progress. For eg. my Blk 95, every unit is done. The next payment will be for external (car park, swimming pool etc) and the payment after is TOP.

So now we know Blk 95 is done. Anyone else wanna update for their blk?

joycewangwen
28-06-13, 18:57
Hmm. Thou SOR remains low, The fixed component is going up... Or ... Already went up. Heard sibor is going up too. 内目消息。。。dunno true not...

内幕消息 insider info...:spliff: :spliff:

MikeG
29-06-13, 13:59
At last I have been allowed to register!

Long time reader, finally able to contribute :D

We are in block 75, stack 08, partial reservoir view, overlooking the tennis court, 3+1 unit.

Next payment for our stack will be car-park and roads.

Going back the invisible grills on the balcony - I have 2 small kids (4+2) and there is no way I won't be putting some sort of grill up there. This is my first Singapore property - what can they legally do to stop us from doing this? Especially as its a health & Safety issue for kids! I'm from the UK, and back there this would not even be up for discussion! :beats-me-man:

waterviewer88
29-06-13, 14:23
Best is to wait for TOP. Usually when you collect your keys, they will give you a welcome package containing your keys and a file of the house-rules or do's and don'ts. Questions of putting up grills and the type of grills shld be inside. If not, just ask. Very unlikely grills are not allowed. Relax :D

At last I have been allowed to register!

Long time reader, finally able to contribute :D

We are in block 75, stack 08, partial reservoir view, overlooking the tennis court, 3+1 unit.

Next payment for our stack will be car-park and roads.

Going back the invisible grills on the balcony - I have 2 small kids (4+2) and there is no way I won't be putting some sort of grill up there. This is my first Singapore property - what can they legally do to stop us from doing this? Especially as its a health & Safety issue for kids! I'm from the UK, and back there this would not even be up for discussion! :beats-me-man:

foxlilian
30-06-13, 07:11
Blk 81, stack 17. Waiting for next payment call upon completion of carpark.

Shadus
30-06-13, 12:12
Hehe.... not sure if this is even useful... but well, since we're all waiting, might as well update progress :)

So far, from replies, blks completed are as follows

1. Blk 75
2. Blk 81
3. Blk 95

I'm sure more blks are ready... just need owners to confirm for their blks :)

Eastguy
30-06-13, 13:13
Hi FEC

Attached r progress pictures taken on 29 June 13.

Cheers

jbtay
30-06-13, 15:28
Hi Eastguy

Wow. Thanks for the lovely pics. Its truly fast and furious. Already working on the landscape waterfall wall. Hopes alive for Xmas move-in. :character0029:

thechoi
30-06-13, 15:32
Hehe.... not sure if this is even useful... but well, since we're all waiting, might as well update progress :)

So far, from replies, blks completed are as follows

1. Blk 75
2. Blk 81
3. Blk 95

I'm sure more blks are ready... just need owners to confirm for their blks :)

Blk 73 waiting for carpark, road n drains payment too..

minami-san
30-06-13, 17:08
Hi all! If I want to keep my interior walls white, do I still have to paint them?
I think the interior will be painted white by default right?

foxlilian
30-06-13, 17:11
Hi all! If I want to keep my interior walls white, do I still have to paint them?
I think the interior will be painted white by default right?

Yup, all new units generally come with standard white walls.

babyt
30-06-13, 19:20
i find it weird why they painted the blocks in light jade color. :beats-me-man:

it looks weird. the color doesnt fit w the blocky design.