PDA

View Full Version : Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

acidic.straw
20-06-11, 17:15
Latest news. Anyone seen anything? The upper half of the body is still missing:scared-4: Desquire, keep alert when you go jogging around the reservoir :scared-1:

ST, 20 JUN 2011

THE POLICE found half a highly decomposed partial body floating in Bedok Reservoir on Monday morning.
They received a call for assistance at 10.30am.L
Apparently, only half of the body was discovered.
The gender and identity of the body have yet to be determined.
The police, the Special Operations Unit and naval diving unit are still searching for the missing upper half of the body.
Investigations continue. More details will be given at a later stage.

rockinsg
20-06-11, 17:45
Latest news. Anyone seen anything? The upper half of the body is still missing:scared-4: Desquire, keep alert when you go jogging around the reservoir :scared-1:

ST, 20 JUN 2011

THE POLICE found half a highly decomposed partial body floating in Bedok Reservoir on Monday morning.
The police, the Special Operations Unit and naval diving unit are still searching for the missing upper half of the body.

Here goes my noctural runs at bedok reservoir.
Its scary, body already decomposed, so may be culprit has already left singapore.:sleep:

joycewangwen
20-06-11, 18:44
Here goes my noctural runs at bedok reservoir.
Its scary, body already decomposed, so may be culprit has already left singapore.:sleep:

very sad to know it happened in our dear bedok reservoire.
so, the proposed golden rule for jogging around bedok waterfront is:

don't jog alone at night
don't wear big diamond ring
don't wear rolex
don't wear shiny gold nechlace
always be alert of suspicious ppl

:D:D:D:D

linchong84
20-06-11, 20:35

ST, 20 JUN 2011

They found lower body, but why cannot determine the gender??? Got that thing means male, don't have means female loh.. Why cant determine...

condolisa
20-06-11, 20:45
They found lower body, but why cannot determine the gender??? Got that thing means male, don't have means female loh.. Why cant determine...

Decomposition, especially in water and in this hot weather, must be so bad that what you see is just a mash of rotting meat and can't even make out any form or structure :eek:

desquire
20-06-11, 20:50
Most probably very badly decomposed and the fresh water fishes could have fed on it. That's why I sense a spirit behind me when I jogged two days ago!!:eek:

linchong84
20-06-11, 21:44
Most probably very badly decomposed and the fresh water fishes could have fed on it. That's why I sense a spirit behind me when I jogged two days ago!!:eek:

You are damn lame hahaha!!:D :D :D :D

This kind of thing better don't anyhow say wor.. Don't invite the uninvited..:spliff:

desquire
20-06-11, 23:25
You are damn lame hahaha!!:D :D :D :D

This kind of thing better don't anyhow say wor.. Don't invite the uninvited..:spliff:
Haha. I ghostbuster mah. Spritualized. No scared. Hehe. :D

East Lover
21-06-11, 09:18
OMG!!! I was jogging with my hubby last night along the reserviour!!!

Where is the exact location near ave 10??? I usually go from car park, along the road near TP, and turn to water side, then to car park. is that place more nearer to the PUB station??? no wonder there is no light last night.....

怕怕!:scared-4:

Kengar
21-06-11, 09:57
OMG!!! I was jogging with my hubby last night along the reserviour!!!

Where is the exact location near ave 10??? I usually go from car park, along the road near TP, and turn to water side, then to car park. is that place more nearer to the PUB station??? no wonder there is no light last night.....

怕怕!:scared-4:

Think the half body was found floating in the middle of the reservoir.. a screen shot from last night's news showed Waterfront Wave/Key at the background..

East Lover
21-06-11, 14:02
Think the half body was found floating in the middle of the reservoir.. a screen shot from last night's news showed Waterfront Wave/Key at the background..
Heng ah.... far away from Tropica/WV...:doh:

desquire
21-06-11, 14:19
Heng ah.... far away from Tropica/WV...:doh:
That was fast. Haha. Let's hope the soul rest in peace. Life comes, life goes.

desquire
22-06-11, 08:10
SINGAPORE - The family of a China national who went missing in April was called in to the mortuary by the police yesterday in relation to the partial body found floating in Bedok Reservoir on Monday.

Tests are carried out to confirm the identity of the highly decomposed lower body that was spotted by Public Utilities Board (PUB) workers on Monday morning.

Despite a seven-hour search by the police's Special Operations Command unit and the Naval Diving Unit, there are still parts of the body that have not been found.

Mr Lin Xiao's (picture) family were the only people asked to identify the body yesterday, Today understands.

The 23-year-old, who left his Zhejiang province home about eight months ago to work here as an apprentice at Lee Sheng Motor Works, went missing on April 28.

Mr Lin's mother went to the police after he did not return to their Chai Chee flat after leaving at about 8am that day. She told reporters then that her son had complained about stress earlier that month and also expressed regret about coming to Singapore.

He was dressed in a blue T-shirt and blue jeans that day. Lianhe Wanbao's pictures showed that the partial body found on Monday was clad in blue jeans.

Since early May, an appeal for information for him was posted on the police website but no one had come forward.

His mother and father, Mr Lin Zuliang, 48, who was at the mortuary yesterday, declined to speak to reporters.

According to previous media reports, the elder Mr Lin had rushed to Singapore to look for his son soon after he disappeared and had offered a S$10,000 reward for leads.

Police have classified the case as unnatural death and investigations are in progress. TEO XUANWEI

East Lover
22-06-11, 18:31
SL is asking 10% more payment now.

Foundation completed 100%.

Kengar
22-06-11, 18:42

The land still look so empty, must be the foundations all hidden underground.
I go check my letter box later. :D

desquire
22-06-11, 19:30
The land still look so empty, must be the foundations all hidden underground.
I go check my letter box later. :D
Yup until now like nothing leh. This HDB developer very slowlah. Too many projects in Tampines I think.

Cannot manage already. Hehe. :D

Kengar
22-06-11, 20:17
Yup until now like nothing leh. This HDB developer very slowlah. Too many projects in Tampines I think.

Cannot manage already. Hehe. :D

Saw the Waterview and Centrale 8 sign boards side by side, looks kinda same theme. Next time when the EC is launched one, it will be a trio.

smpeh
22-06-11, 21:20

Did they say by when we need to pay the 10%? Cos will be out of town. :spliff:

Dreamerz
22-06-11, 21:50
Did they say by when we need to pay the 10%? Cos will be out of town. :spliff:

My lawyer sent me the letter yesterday asking me to pay the 10% by 1st July.... The land look so empty. Was also expecting t pay end of the year... SL seems quite efficient....

Dreamerz
22-06-11, 21:53
Btw, news bat SL slashing their price by 102k for their DBSS project.... Any bros or sister got any comments bat this?

kingkong1984
22-06-11, 22:29
Btw, news bat SL slashing their price by 102k for their DBSS project.... Any bros or sister got any comments bat this?
Kana kopi lor..... Better listen or else no more goodies for u.

linchong84
22-06-11, 22:36
Kana kopi lor..... Better listen or else no more goodies for u.

maybe it's a ploy by govt haha.. people keep on complain bto prices high.. so govt tell sim lian to help by announcing high indicative prices dbss.. people got angry slam the developer.. kbw act hero come out criticise developer and also made people to feel that btos are cheap and won't complain in future.. sim lian then drop price.. end up people happy with both kbw and sl's dropping of price.. kbw and sl shake each other's hand and said well done to each other..

not a bad conspiracy theory huh??:spliff:

desquire
22-06-11, 23:34
Saw the Waterview and Centrale 8 sign boards side by side, looks kinda same theme. Next time when the EC is launched one, it will be a trio.
From what I have captured during my trip to the ever hot Centrale 8, both developments ee the same using the same materials with same layout. Both will be washed white too.

The difference is merely the 8 as address while we have the pool. They have MRT while we hv reservoir. Oh we have security guards too which we have tp pay for. They dun hv so no need to pay.

Same same to me. Just a condo over at WV while it's a DBSS over the other side. :p

kingkong1984
23-06-11, 08:09
From what I have captured during my trip to the ever hot Centrale 8, both developments ee the same using the same materials with same layout. Both will be washed white too.

The difference is merely the 8 as address while we have the pool. They have MRT while we hv reservoir. Oh we have security guards too which we have tp pay for. They dun hv so no need to pay.

Same same to me. Just a condo over at WV while it's a DBSS over the other side. :p
Pool, not important to those who dun use it. Guards are paid to sleep when no one is watching. MRT practical. Views.... It is subjective.hong kong apartments... Wah.. Mostly blocked except sea n mountain views.

desquire
23-06-11, 09:55
Pool, not important to those who dun use it. Guards are paid to sleep when no one is watching. MRT practical. Views.... It is subjective.hong kong apartments... Wah.. Mostly blocked except sea n mountain views.
Agree to what you said. Hehe. But the view up at THe Oeak at HK was a killer. I went to Stanley Market and by chance realised that the beach and properties there are something to die for. Transport system not that efficient up there but the view can melt me to my toes. Wonderful!!:D

Kengar
23-06-11, 10:02
I have not yet receive the letter asking for 10% payment, maybe my lawyers still processing it with the bankers. Anyway no action is required on our part right? :D

East Lover
23-06-11, 10:30
I have not yet receive the letter asking for 10% payment, maybe my lawyers still processing it with the bankers. Anyway no action is required on our part right? :D
If you are 20% down payment schema, then your bank will take care of it, you will receive small mthly installment soon.

but if you are 30% schema, you have to pay $$$ from your hot pocket :scared-4:

Kengar
23-06-11, 10:48
If you are 20% down payment schema, then your bank will take care of it, you will receive small mthly installment soon.

but if you are 30% schema, you have to pay $$$ from your hot pocket :scared-4:

Oh yes, think my lawyers are handling for us, i think i am paying the next 10% via CPF.

desquire
23-06-11, 11:23
Oh yes, think my lawyers are handling for us, i think i am paying the next 10% via CPF.
Wah bro still can use CPF? That's good. I think due to my HDB cannot take already or dunno what la.:D

They do the foundation so fast? Dunno real or not. Maybe bluff ppl just wanna collect $$$ early. Haha. :p

Kengar
23-06-11, 11:25
Wah bro still can use CPF? That's good. I think due to my HDB cannot take already or dunno what la.:D

They do the foundation so fast? Dunno real or not. Maybe bluff ppl just wanna collect $$$ early. Haha. :p

Need to activate Sis Eastlover to take aerial pictures to verify.. :D

desquire
23-06-11, 11:49
Need to activate Sis Eastlover to take aerial pictures to verify.. :D
Her helicopter sent for servicing cause busy over the last weekend hovering over Centrale 8. SL buying her a new jet. Hoot hoot!!:p

East Lover
23-06-11, 14:09
Her helicopter sent for servicing cause busy over the last weekend hovering over Centrale 8. SL buying her a new jet. Hoot hoot!!:p
haha you so clever! i'm the one ask them cut down 100K you know? otherwise SL wanna rollout DBSS at 888,888!

Do you know how much they like that 8 :spliff:

smpeh
23-06-11, 14:35
:cool: :cool:
haha you so clever! i'm the one ask them cut down 100K you know? otherwise SL wanna rollout DBSS at 888,888!

maybe next time we can do copter rides from WV to Tampines centre, pass the reservoir, just like downtown mahattan.....:cool:

East Lover
23-06-11, 14:40

maybe next time we can do copter rides from WV to Tampines centre, pass the reservoir, just like downtown mahattan.....:cool:
hahaha, yes, we can use the big penthouse at my blokc, bought by SL chairman, for copter 'car park' (what's the right word for that????) :D

Kengar
23-06-11, 14:55

Ohh this is much better than the free shuttle bus.. now free shuttle copter services. who needs MRT nearby? :spliff:

Kengar
23-06-11, 14:59
hahaha, yes, we can use the big penthouse at my blokc, bought by SL chairman, for copter 'car park' (what's the right word for that????) :D

Helipad? haha.. but "Cop Park" seems okay too

spyro
23-06-11, 16:04

Yes. East Lover asked SL to reduce the price, if not she will cut up another body n throw it into the Reservior again! Heehee..:eek: :tongue3:

East Lover
23-06-11, 18:01
Yes. East Lover asked SL to reduce the price, if not she will cut up another body n throw it into the Reservior again! Heehee..:eek: :tongue3:
:scared-2: don't any how say ok?!! we love east, we don't throw any waste into our beloved reservior...

are you the one cut that body? next time throw to westcoast can?!

acidic.straw
23-06-11, 20:22

Respect respect respect

The father of the young man from China who was killed came to Singapore looking for his son in May. Now he found him murdered in the most horrendous way. It is a sad story and I can empathize with the grief of the family.

Respect the dead...respect the family.

Dreamerz
23-06-11, 21:54
maybe it's a ploy by govt haha.. people keep on complain bto prices high.. so govt tell sim lian to help by announcing high indicative prices dbss.. people got angry slam the developer.. kbw act hero come out criticise developer and also made people to feel that btos are cheap and won't complain in future.. sim lian then drop price.. end up people happy with both kbw and sl's dropping of price.. kbw and sl shake each other's hand and said well done to each other..

not a bad conspiracy theory huh??:spliff:I

This is a good plot....

Dreamerz
23-06-11, 21:56

I just got the original lawyer letter in the post today.... Got to cough out another 70k.... Diana

kingkong1984
23-06-11, 21:57
egh....

its more like u disturb my private I touch your HuBby..

then u not happy I touch your HuBby u dun touch my private.

desquire
24-06-11, 00:10
I just got the original lawyer letter in the post today.... Got to cough out another 70k.... Diana
Bro you got a very good discount for your 1130sqft unit!!! I hv to vomit out over 100k!!!Arrgghh:eek:

desquire
24-06-11, 00:18
Btw what is this foundation work 100% completed? Isn't it piling work? I drive past daily like nothing leh. I thought it would be noisy and all those tall machines at work.

I do see a few but all like sleeping machines leh. Either I blur again or maybe secret work at play?!?!?:scared-3:

East Lover
24-06-11, 11:01
Btw what is this foundation work 100% completed? Isn't it piling work? I drive past daily like nothing leh. I thought it would be noisy and all those tall machines at work.

I do see a few but all like sleeping machines leh. Either I blur again or maybe secret work at play?!?!?:scared-3:
I think they will work till 7PM latest? I saw some notice on Tropica notice board, saying that Waterview pilling work will last to 7PM till some date (cant remember). my block far away so didnt hear anything, next time check with my friend in block 61.... ;) must be very noisy during day time bah.

time flies! very soon we will receive more and more letters from lawyer:)

desquire
24-06-11, 12:04
I think they will work till 7PM latest? I saw some notice on Tropica notice board, saying that Waterview pilling work will last to 7PM till some date (cant remember). my block far away so didnt hear anything, next time check with my friend in block 61.... ;) must be very noisy during day time bah.

time flies! very soon we will receive more and more letters from lawyer:)

This means that the piling work has been completed??? Doesnt seem like completed or should i say even begin... hmmm...

Maybe they bluff lah... hehehehe

aimtowin
24-06-11, 15:04
Bro you got a very good discount for your 1130sqft unit!!! I hv to vomit out over 100k!!!Arrgghh:eek:

Wow, you got a unit of 1130sqft at 700+K only??? That is cheap, did price dropped that much?

desquire
24-06-11, 15:35
Wow, you got a unit of 1130sqft at 700+K only??? That is cheap, did price dropped that much?
Kengar must be a very early bird to get such a good discount. Thats the thing im pondering now. Mine was 1m over making me an angry bird instead. Hehe. :D

Kengar
24-06-11, 15:49
Kengar must be a very early bird to get such a good discount. Thats the thing im pondering now. Mine was 1m over making me an angry bird instead. Hehe. :D

Me? No no. not me.. that posting was from Dreamerz,, haha..

East Lover
24-06-11, 17:33
Me? No no. not me.. that posting was from Dreamerz,, haha..
our dear desquire is already day-dreaming as dreamer liao :D :D :D

linchong84
24-06-11, 17:38
That time there was discussion on why are there some 6xx psf caveats lodged.. Finally someone indirectly own up liao.. Quick tell us why!

Dreamerz
24-06-11, 21:57

My unit is a 2bedder lar... Paid over 940psf....

Dreamerz
24-06-11, 22:01
That time there was discussion on why are there some 6xx psf caveats lodged.. Finally someone indirectly own up liao.. Quick tell us why!

Not me, not me.... I'm not related to SL.... How to get that price??

desquire
24-06-11, 23:35
Hehe. I'm the blur one. Thought it was Kengar. He got 20% discount for being early bird. Haha.

End up I misread. It was Dreamers actually. I'm forever lost and blur. :D

East Lover
25-06-11, 11:27
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/May-1.jpg

East Lover
25-06-11, 11:28
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/June-1.jpg

East Lover
25-06-11, 11:36
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/June-2.jpg

devilplate
25-06-11, 11:39
SL started collecting 10% for foundation?

so despo for $$ meh?

most projects usually start to collect first 10% when 1st few flrs oredi in sight wor....

ever got one developer collect first 10% and next 10% together.....hehe

East Lover
25-06-11, 11:44
SL started collecting 10% for foundation?

so despo for $$ meh?

most projects usually start to collect first 10% when 1st few flrs oredi in sight wor....

ever got one developer collect first 10% and next 10% together.....hehe
according to contract, yes, 10% for completion of foundation.

East Lover
25-06-11, 11:45
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/waterview.jpg

devilplate
25-06-11, 11:49
sian leh....the view is so different when i look out from my windows:o

East Lover
25-06-11, 11:59
sian leh....the view is so different when i look out from my windows:o
where is your windows? don't mind to share?:p

desquire
25-06-11, 12:15
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/June-2.jpg
From May to June the place just looks more messy to me. Maybe never clean and sweep:D properly after their daily work. Hehe.

Btw what hole is that? Looks like the childrens water collection centre. Correct?

East Lover
25-06-11, 12:21
From May to June the place just looks more messy to me. Maybe never clean and sweep:D properly after their daily work. Hehe.

Btw what hole is that? Looks like the childrens water collection centre. Correct?
Frankly speaking, i also don't know... is this the 'so-called' foundation? since WV carpark is on first floor, they don't need to dig big deep for carpark (save cost???), so no need to do a lot of foundation work? dig few big holes like this can do???

any expert here can advise?

desquire
25-06-11, 12:36
Thank you for the progress picture update sis. So very kind, helpful and nice of you always. :p

East Lover
25-06-11, 12:51
Thank you for the progress picture update sis. So very kind, helpful and nice of you always. :p
my pleasure!

DC33_2008
25-06-11, 13:20
It is a series of bored piles with a cap foundation. The yellow-orangy soil is marine clay. They are relatively weak soil and therefore bored piles are needed.

mr_chongfs
25-06-11, 13:48
Hi. East lover, thks for the update. Btw, I just received the letter asking for $$$ too.

Kengar
25-06-11, 13:55
Thanks Sis East Lover for the photos!

Looks like the foundation in the photos are for Blk 79? (Stack 13, 14, 15 & 16) :D

But i havent received my letter yet? :confused: haha

desquire
25-06-11, 14:06

Looks like the foundation in the photos are for Blk 79? (Stack 13, 14, 15 & 16) :D

You're probably right bro. I haven't gotten the letter as yet. High possibility SL has forgotten about me which means a complimentary 10% for me. Haha. :D

acidic.straw
25-06-11, 19:51
Wah nice! From what floor was this taken?

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/waterview.jpg

Dreamerz
25-06-11, 21:43
Hehe. I'm the blur one. Thought it was Kengar. He got 20% discount for being early bird. Haha.

End up I misread. It was Dreamers actually. I'm forever lost and blur. :D
I also bought my during preview. How cm no 20% discount? How did he do it?

Kengar
25-06-11, 23:43
I also bought my during preview. How cm no 20% discount? How did he do it?

Aiyoh.. haha i must issue press statement to clarify this.

I did not get any 20% discount during launch.

I think Desquire was trying to say he thought Dreamerz got some large discount, but ended up typing my nick. But anyway we know so far no one in this forum got the super large discounts. ;)

desquire
26-06-11, 00:19
Hehe. So who got the super small discount? Shhhhh. The water can hear you. Heheh. :D

kingkong1984
26-06-11, 05:18
do a caveat listing of all the deals done... u can see who gets a better deal.

there are price differentials, based on facing, level and size plus if you are on special deal schemes.

desquire
26-06-11, 10:13
Went to WV showroom yesterday and was surprised to see many ppl there. Probably those who were earlier keen on the DBSS checking out the showroom. Saw one signing on the dotted line.

Not too bad still have a few good units facing the quarry-better than nothing. :D

East Lover
27-06-11, 09:29
Wah nice! From what floor was this taken?
15th floor in Tropica :)
it will be the similar view from WV penthouse :)

East Lover
27-06-11, 09:35

very confusing leh. how come no foundation for blk 77? all we only need a few instead of all? then why we pay 10%, not you???

East Lover
27-06-11, 09:41
It is a series of bored piles with a cap foundation. The yellow-orangy soil is marine clay. They are relatively weak soil and therefore bored piles are needed.
thanks for your kind explainations.

Can you please also adivse that if WV carpark is at ground floor, does it require a a lot of piles underground? how come there are only several piles seems completed?

East Lover
27-06-11, 09:45
Went to WV showroom yesterday and was surprised to see many ppl there. Probably those who were earlier keen on the DBSS checking out the showroom. Saw one signing on the dotted line.

Not too bad still have a few good units facing the quarry-better than nothing. :D
when they compare the DBSS price with our full-condo facily WV, they would rather go for Condo! somemore got real water to view :D

sunday late afternoon when came back from jogging, i also thought some couples were 'assessing' the road noise... maybe they will sign the dotted line also ;)

East Lover
27-06-11, 09:49
Hi. East lover, thks for the update. Btw, I just received the letter asking for $$$ too.
hi mr chong, you are welcome.

funny that our blk 77 all received letter for 10% but we can't see any foundation, that piles in the picture seems at blk 79 location but our dear kengar didn't receive any payment notice.... interesting...:o

East Lover
27-06-11, 09:51
You're probably right bro. I haven't gotten the letter as yet. High possibility SL has forgotten about me which means a complimentary 10% for me. Haha. :D
SL gave you and bro kengar big discount is it? 10% off???

mr_chongfs
27-06-11, 10:26
what to do ... maybe we will get our keys first ...:)

Kengar
27-06-11, 10:36

Haha no leh.. anyway i sent a chaser email to Shirley for an update to our outstanding queries on the marble upgrade costs, no reply so far.

I also asked them if we can install window grilles for all the bedrooms. ;)

desquire
27-06-11, 11:09
thanks for your kind explainations.

Can you please also adivse that if WV carpark is at ground floor, does it require a a lot of piles underground? how come there are only several piles seems completed?

Sis you are right about the cp. Its not basement. Basically there's no basement. Just that the land is elevated one floor up so this means that all +1. Confirm no basement. Just higher than the ground. :D

desquire
27-06-11, 11:16
when they compare the DBSS price with our full-condo facily WV, they would rather go for Condo! somemore got real water to view :D

sunday late afternoon when came back from jogging, i also thought some couples were 'assessing' the road noise... maybe they will sign the dotted line also ;)

Yup.. I think so too. Everytime i smell the air in the showroom, i feel very very nice. A simple home for us to stay. Nothing complicated. Straight to the point.

The sales person I met this time very nice and not pushy. Hehe. Also mentioned the completion to be around end 2013 but should settle all by mid to end 2014.:D

desquire
27-06-11, 11:19
hi mr chong, you are welcome.

funny that our blk 77 all received letter for 10% but we can't see any foundation, that piles in the picture seems at blk 79 location but our dear kengar didn't receive any payment notice.... interesting...:o

Me also no have lah. Maybe you get scam mail from your own letterbox. Hehe. Maybe our TOP later mah. Pay first TOP first. :p

desquire
27-06-11, 11:21

You bought even earlier than us right? I bought that weekend after launch. Hehe. You should be the one getting 18% off leh. My friend always tell me launching price the best. Cheapest and with the biggest discount!!!:p :D :p :D

desquire
27-06-11, 11:25
Haha no leh.. anyway i sent a chaser email to Shirley for an update to our outstanding queries on the marble upgrade costs, no reply so far.

Bro the funny thing is I always hear good reviews about SL on its materials and straight to the point sales approach. This incluses the fact that what we see is what we get apart from the DBSS saga.

However, it seems we never have our questions answered by them ont his project. Either its delayed or not detailed enough or best of it, forgot and forgottened!! Arrgghh!!! Which is right? I also dunno!!:confused: :confused:

smpeh
27-06-11, 16:26
Bro the funny thing is I always hear good reviews about SL on its materials and straight to the point sales approach. This incluses the fact that what we see is what we get apart from the DBSS saga.

However, it seems we never have our questions answered by them ont his project. Either its delayed or not detailed enough or best of it, forgot and forgottened!! Arrgghh!!! Which is right? I also dunno!!:confused: :confused:

I think it should be on time, end of 2013. My agent just called me and tell me to prepare the 10% within these 2 weeks and heard from her that the prices did not change much since, about 2-5% max. :cool:

smpeh
27-06-11, 16:28

Thinking of installing a bathtub inside the master bathroom, any one got idea??:2cents: :2cents:

Kengar
27-06-11, 16:51
Thinking of installing a bathtub inside the master bathroom, any one got idea??:2cents: :2cents:

I think is do-able.. as long as pay $ and assuming if the dimensions of the showflat for the bathroomis reliable. That means u not having the normal standing shower area?

desquire
27-06-11, 16:53
I think it should be on time, end of 2013. My agent just called me and tell me to prepare the 10% within these 2 weeks and heard from her that the prices did not change much since, about 2-5% max. :cool:
Bro 5% quite a sum leh. Hehe. 50k of the 1mil. We are all hoping and praying for a water Christmas in 2013!!!:D

smpeh
27-06-11, 16:55
I think is do-able.. as long as pay $ and assuming if the dimensions of the showflat for the bathroomis reliable. That means u not having the normal standing shower area?

Ya, really hope the dimensions are what we see, thinking of fitting bathub inside to have a good soak after a long day. but not sure how, looking around now.

Kengar
27-06-11, 17:04
Ya, really hope the dimensions are what we see, thinking of fitting bathub inside to have a good soak after a long day. but not sure how, looking around now.

Maybe can consider revamping the entire MBR Bathroom.. shrink the vanity sink top (half the size), dont install the toilet bowl (since got 2 outside already), and make a jacuzzi bath.. that's real enjoyment! :D

East Lover
27-06-11, 18:11
Maybe can consider revamping the entire MBR Bathroom.. shrink the vanity sink top (half the size), dont install the toilet bowl (since got 2 outside already), and make a jacuzzi bath.. that's real enjoyment! :D
errr....... i have bathtub in Tropica, i never ever use it... not env friendly, waste a lot of work, and i never trust the quality of my maid's cleaning for bathtub...

so we are happy to see there is no bathtub in WV ;)

desquire
27-06-11, 18:16
The best is for us to soak ourselves on the 8th day of the 8th month during the 8th hour and 8minutes and 8 seconds of the special day in the big 8 for good luck, prosperity and long life!!! Huat ar!!! Save $$$ too and no need to clean and renovate. Hehe

Annual celebration at WV. :D

Dreamerz
28-06-11, 22:22
Hi people, just got letter from letter that SL has u-turn and said that they are not calling for the nex 10% payment. Just their staff looking at this forum and saw that we have taken pic of their foundation work and are all complaining....

Makes me wonder if SL is in cash-flow prob?

Kengar
28-06-11, 23:06
Hi people, just got letter from letter that SL has u-turn and said that they are not calling for the nex 10% payment. Just their staff looking at this forum and saw that we have taken pic of their foundation work and are all complaining....

Hmm sounds like it is the other way? More cash on hand hence no need to call for payment? But still in the long term construction biz it is unusual to cancel a call for payment.

desquire
28-06-11, 23:48
Weird. What's happening. The reason being because we're unhappy? This is definitely surprising.

If the work had been completed according to plan and agreed why would they pull it back? Any idea guys?!?!:confused:

East Lover
29-06-11, 09:32
Weird. What's happening. The reason being because we're unhappy? This is definitely surprising.

If the work had been completed according to plan and agreed why would they pull it back? Any idea guys?!?!:confused:
I received same letter also...maybe the foundation work is not able to pass QA???

They can bluff us, but cant bluff GV :)

desquire
29-06-11, 09:43

This could not be possible bro... Maybe its the excuse they give. $ is $ to them. Can't be just cause ppl here talk about it they decided to retract the $ that they are supposed to 'collect'.

As for me and I think bro Kengar, we have not received anything yet from them. No news is always good news. Hehe.:D

desquire
29-06-11, 09:45
I received same letter also...maybe the foundation work is not able to pass QA???

This could possibly be true :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: and they have no other choice:tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: but to pull back:hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury: . Heheheh. Boo Boo!!:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

29-06-11, 09:48
Think they may have completed the foundation of some blks/stacks, but may have send some of the letters to wrong stacks. Dun think developer (esp listed one) will give up chance to collect cash. :beats-me-man:

East Lover
29-06-11, 10:39
Think they may have completed the foundation of some blks/stacks, but may have send some of the letters to wrong stacks. Dun think developer (esp listed one) will give up chance to collect cash. :beats-me-man:
but according to my lawyer, developer can only collect $$$ after TOP, as now all teh money is payable to the special project account, not directly to develeper, some kind of LC to protect our 'small' buyers' interest...

so they need to speed up to complete the entire project and collect $$$ at TOP stage, not a particular milestone in between. so the possible reason is they mixed up wrong block, but not the quality of their work --- really hope SL can deliver good quality and solid foundation to us!!!

29-06-11, 10:48
but according to my lawyer, developer can only collect $$$ after TOP, as now all teh money is payable to the special project account, not directly to develeper, some kind of LC to protect our 'small' buyers' interest...

so they need to speed up to complete the entire project and collect $$$ at TOP stage, not a particular milestone in between. so the possible reason is they mixed up wrong block, but not the quality of their work --- really hope SL can deliver good quality and solid foundation to us!!!

But developer must pay main contractor and main con must pay sub con all shd be from project account. In this case main con and developer SL so not too sure how it works? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

acidic.straw
29-06-11, 11:06

The special project account is to separate the moneys for a specific project from others. This makes it cleaner for accountability and audit.
At the end of each stage of the project, an architect will certify the completeness and the developer can then collect the moneys that will be paid into the special account.
If the developer can only collect the money after TOP, he's going to get a big cashflow problem. :beats-me-man:

devilplate
29-06-11, 11:30
partially true aso la....developer cannot anyhow take $$ out of the project account.....our dear govt oredi set a rules/restrictions, developers nid to justify n show proof for them to withdraw $$ from the project acct....for eg. pay agt's comm, pay contractor etc

acidic.straw
29-06-11, 19:32
partially true aso la....developer cannot anyhow take $$ out of the project account.....our dear govt oredi set a rules/restrictions, developers nid to justify n show proof for them to withdraw $$ from the project acct....for eg. pay agt's comm, pay contractor etc

True..true...but it's just very odd this case where developer retract askin for payment...never heard of such thing before leh :beats-me-man:

acidic.straw
29-06-11, 19:35

U receive 2 letters? One asking for paymt and another say no need after that? are they from sim lian or your lawyer? Strange leh

desquire
29-06-11, 20:24
U receive 2 letters? One asking for paymt and another say no need after that? are they from sim lian or your lawyer? Strange leh
This is the thing that hs been blogging my mind. Last weekend when I visited the showroom, the agent also asked me if I hv received letter asking for payment fir the next 10%.

So it's true that they hv asked for the next payment but why pull it back? Something happened? Can't be the read forum and find out we unhappy and retract it isn't it? Crazy. Hehe. :D

acidic.straw
29-06-11, 21:14
This is the thing that hs been blogging my mind. Last weekend when I visited the showroom, the agent also asked me if I hv received letter asking for payment fir the next 10%.

So it's true that they hv asked for the next payment but why pull it back? Something happened? Can't be the read forum and find out we unhappy and retract it isn't it? Crazy. Hehe. :D

It's probably an admin mistake.....like someone here said, maybe only those units with completed foundation work shld be given letters but some blur clerk sent to everyone....and certainly not because people here are unhappy:doh:

desquire
29-06-11, 21:26
It's probably an admin mistake.....like someone here said, maybe only those units with completed foundation work shld be given letters but some blur clerk sent to everyone....and certainly not because people here are unhappy:doh:
Wah bro if SL is ever so gentle and kind and sensitive to the buyers feelings, I would be more than happy. Hehe. Let's say we are not happy having to pay for the condo and rant in here. See if SL pity us and turn around and donate the WV units to us for free in the name of charity and goodwill to our hearts. Haha!!!:p :p :p

East Lover
30-06-11, 11:42
both letters from my lawyer, based on the instruction of SL lawyer...

We called our lawyer, he said they have a lot of extra works to do, and phone calls to handle due to this 'call-back' payment things... now our 10% cheque is with our lawyer now, till further notice from SL.

fclim
30-06-11, 12:32
Aiyah.. the next 10% is only indicative mah..Unfortunately, people and the lawyers all took it too seriously.. haha

desquire
30-06-11, 12:53
Aiyah.. the next 10% is only indicative mah..Unfortunately, people and the lawyers all took it too seriously.. haha

Bro i think if SL sent their letters out, it means that the next payment is due. Can't be indicative only lah. Like that waste paper leh. hahahah!:D

fclim
30-06-11, 13:40
This Ah Lian very bad one. First, $880K DBSS mistake, then this. How to trust them?:D At least should offer an explanation to the buyers. What if lawyers charge additional fee for the work?

Kengar
30-06-11, 14:03
This Ah Lian very bad one. First, $880K DBSS mistake, then this. How to trust them?:D At least should offer an explanation to the buyers. What if lawyers charge additional fee for the work?\

Sounds like a PR disaster building at SL..

A chinese saying "Trouble don't come alone"

mr_chongfs
01-07-11, 10:37
hello friends, I just received the letter to retract the payment too ....

desquire
01-07-11, 11:43
So we're right after all. Nothing much seems to be done to the plot of land since February. Work going on at snooze mode. We can hang on to our $$$ a little longer before surrendering to them. Hehe. :D :D :D

fclim
01-07-11, 13:52
So we're right after all. Nothing much seems to be done to the plot of land since February. Work going on at snooze mode. We can hang on to our $$$ a little longer before surrendering to them. Hehe. :D :D :D

The 99 year clock is ticking, you know..:D

desquire
01-07-11, 14:44
The 99 year clock is ticking, you know..:D
Hehe. True bro. What to do. I don't think I can even live that long. Hehe. :p

smpeh
01-07-11, 15:06

its ok, man. Live life for the moment, our place getting very drama now:scared-2:

who know's what happen next?? Maybe they can't sell the DBSS so high that's why SL wants monies from WV first......:2cents::2cents:

Kengar
01-07-11, 22:56
Just received letter from CPF today that they have released the 10% to lawyers. Probably the money will be with the lawyers until SL decided what it really wanna to. A bit wasted on the CPF interests forgone though.

DaytonaSS
02-07-11, 00:43

if i were u, i get lawyer to ask them to pay interest for everyday they have mistakenly hold your $$$. When u miss 1 day on payment they will also charge u interest what.

The opportunity cost of $$$$

desquire
02-07-11, 08:30
if i were u, i get lawyer to ask them to pay interest for everyday they have mistakenly hold your $$$. When u miss 1 day on payment they will also charge u interest what.

The opportunity cost of $$$$
Lucky thing I'm one of the few who did not receive any letter but most of them did. So, mine is null and no collection as of yet. :D

Dreamerz
02-07-11, 18:11
Lucky thing I'm one of the few who did not receive any letter but most of them did. So, mine is null and no collection as of yet. :D

嘘惊一场...... Heng ah... Don't need to pay so early...

desquire
05-07-11, 10:05
A few 3 and 4-bedders already up for subsale up to 1150psf. 1130psf going at around1.3m!!

They can't be serious!!I think they merely trying their luck and testing market!! If can sell i also want. hehe. :D

Kengar
05-07-11, 10:06
All the following 6 are from BLK 89, seems like a lot are trying to sell.. all bought by property agents during launch?

Asking:$970K ($858 psf)Type:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1130 sqftBedrooms:3Posted:04 Jul

Asking:$770K ($831 psf)Type:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:926 sqftBedrooms:2

Asking:$754K ($769 psf)Type:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:980 sqftBedrooms:2

Asking:ASKType:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1453 sqftBedrooms:4

Asking:ASKType:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1001 sqftBedrooms:3

Asking:ASKType:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1195 sqftBedrooms:3

devilplate
05-07-11, 10:11
A few 3 and 4-bedders already up for subsale up to 1150psf. 1130psf going at around1.3m!!

They can't be serious!!I think they merely trying their luck and testing market!! If can sell i also want. hehe. :D

only direct full reservoir possible lor.....quiet n superb view...envy envy

Kengar
05-07-11, 10:27
Are the quarry view units mostly sold yet? :confused:

I think in time to come people will be more ready to accept the quarry view as a trade-off for the West afternoon sun.

The quarry view will also become the "main selling point" for future developments coming out behind the long stretch of land behind the upcoming EC, Arc@Tampines.

desquire
05-07-11, 10:27
All the following 6 are from BLK 89, seems like a lot are trying to sell.. all bought by property agents during launch?

Asking:$970K ($858 psf)Type:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1130 sqftBedrooms:3Posted:04 Jul

Asking:$770K ($831 psf)Type:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:926 sqftBedrooms:2

Asking:$754K ($769 psf)Type:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:980 sqftBedrooms:2

Asking:ASKType:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1453 sqftBedrooms:4

Asking:ASKType:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1001 sqftBedrooms:3

Asking:ASKType:CondominiumAddress:WATERVIEW, 89Built Area:1195 sqftBedrooms:3

As reported, many of the directors and agents from Orange Tee grabbed the units even before they were up for preview.

If these are subsale units, it means that the prices are not good after all. Anyway, they are the corner junction units. Part quarry, part Caltex. Hehe.:D

desquire
05-07-11, 10:36

I think in time to come people will be more ready to accept the quarry view as a trade-off for the West afternoon sun.

The quarry view will also become the "main selling point" for future developments coming out behind the long stretch of land behind the upcoming EC, Arc@Tampines.

When I was there the week before it seems that there are a decent number of yummylicious looking units available facing the quarry bro. Actually not that badlah just that I don't like the road there.

I think the land space for WV is pretty alright too despite having 696 units. Units and blocks not clumped together like those whcih has a full view over another unit and thus no privacy at all. There are nicely and properly staggered like Tropica. The pool not cluttered here and there too!!

I think many buyers who might just pass the DBSS might wanna hop over to buy W instead. I reckon that their sales for June will be good with more media coverage on the DBSS (advertising has never been SL's cup of tea it seems). I am awaiting the prices for ARc too. Let's see what happens next. If WV can sell at $1150psf not bad hor. Can jump to another ship but nice place wasted. Hehe.:D

acidic.straw
05-07-11, 17:31

Not only the afternoon sun but also the expressway traffic noise....quite a heavy trade-off, in my opinion :(

desquire
05-07-11, 18:37
Not only the afternoon sun but also the expressway traffic noise....quite a heavy trade-off, in my opinion :(
That's why this development is known as Tampines Ulu WV. Haha. So funny. Out of reach from all places they said. :D

Dreamerz
05-07-11, 22:37

Hmmm..... I probably will sell my unit if can fetch 1150psf...:D

McKinnon
06-07-11, 05:55
dunnid envy envy lah, just buy buy we be neighbours :D

only direct full reservoir possible lor.....quiet n superb view...envy envy

desquire
06-07-11, 09:15
Hmmm..... I probably will sell my unit if can fetch 1150psf...:D

$ is one issue bro but on the other hand I guess I'm not willing to let it go unless I hv no other choice. Despite it being known to people as no MRT and no amenities and ULU i think it's a perfect home for my family.

$$$ talks never seems to end. Another friend of mine sold her HDB and bought over Belysa. Now have to stay over at in-laws and store her stuffs in a warehouse till Belysa is ready for stay which is years from today.

Everyone seems to be trying to make some fast $$$ and release. Hmmm... unless the place is really too small for comfort, I don't think I have made the wrong choice for I have seen many other developments around our area minus those which are far beyond reach and those which I could not even dream of!!

Maybe it's just my poor taste! hahahahah! I don't have to go with the flow of the water... but water with a view..:D

devilplate
06-07-11, 10:15
dunnid envy envy lah, just buy buy we be neighbours :D

i only want the high flr direct reservoir stacks....the rest not keen wor

devilplate
06-07-11, 10:16
$ is one issue bro but on the other hand I guess I'm not willing to let it go unless I hv no other choice. Despite it being known to people as no MRT and no amenities and ULU i think it's a perfect home for my family.

$$$ talks never seems to end. Another friend of mine sold her HDB and bought over Belysa. Now have to stay over at in-laws and store her stuffs in a warehouse till Belysa is ready for stay which is years from today.

Everyone seems to be trying to make some fast $$$ and release. Hmmm... unless the place is really too small for comfort, I don't think I have made the wrong choice for I have seen many other developments around our area minus those which are far beyond reach and those which I could not even dream of!!

Maybe it's just my poor taste! hahahahah! I don't have to go with the flow of the water... but water with a view..:D

u bot for self stay mah...so no point selling(sell high buy high too)....others may tink differently bcoz they r specuvestors

McKinnon
06-07-11, 11:22
sounds like you've actually seen the reservoir view and you're smitten by it. haha..

i only want the high flr direct reservoir stacks....the rest not keen wor

devilplate
06-07-11, 11:27
sounds like you've actually seen the reservoir view and you're smitten by it. haha..

i like it bcoz quiet n nice views la....den later on realised got a direct route to bedok reservoir as well.....artist impression quite accurate to draw the reservoir nxt to WV lor this time....so unlike silversea tat potray the beach just beside it...hehe

McKinnon
06-07-11, 11:42
ya, and the best kept secret is, turn left hit kpe/pie reach suntec in 15mins turn right hit tpe. and 4 lanes each direction :D

i like it bcoz quiet n nice views la....den later on realised got a direct route to bedok reservoir as well.....artist impression quite accurate to draw the reservoir nxt to WV lor this time....so unlike silversea tat potray the beach just beside it...hehe

radha08
06-07-11, 11:47
ya, and the best kept secret is, turn left hit kpe/pie reach suntec in 15mins turn right hit tpe. and 4 lanes each direction :D

ha ha for NOW least see wat happens in a couple of years when the area gets CROWDED...:doh:

devilplate
06-07-11, 11:49
ha ha for NOW least see wat happens in a couple of years when the area gets CROWDED...:doh:

shd still be ok....still alot better compared to waterfront series

McKinnon
06-07-11, 11:49
everywhere is getting crowded lah.. at least lta has provisioned many lanes so should still be able to cope when vw and the ec comes up.

Kengar
06-07-11, 13:14
everywhere is getting crowded lah.. at least lta has provisioned many lanes so should still be able to cope when vw and the ec comes up.

Bro McKinnon, how you managed to tahan the drive out from Tropica into the Ave 1 every morning? Looks like will be triple worse when Waterview and Arc are up and running. :D

McKinnon
06-07-11, 14:00
now ok lei, especially after lta tweaked the traffic light timings.

so many lanes should be able to support wv and the ec ba.

Bro McKinnon, how you managed to tahan the drive out from Tropica into the Ave 1 every morning? Looks like will be triple worse when Waterview and Arc are up and running. :D

desquire
06-07-11, 14:11
now ok lei, especially after lta tweaked the traffic light timings.

so many lanes should be able to support wv and the ec ba.
Hehe. Thought you fly in your fighter jet mah. :D

Kengar
06-07-11, 17:16
Just received letter from CPF today that they have released the 10% to lawyers. Probably the money will be with the lawyers until SL decided what it really wanna to. A bit wasted on the CPF interests forgone though.

Update: Money credited back to CPF already.. only lugi 6 days of CPF interests .. haha :D

smpeh
06-07-11, 18:36
Update: Money credited back to CPF already.. only lugi 6 days of CPF interests .. haha :D

Just heard that they will be asking the 10per cent in a few weeks time. The recall was a admin errorand the showflat will be remove by end of jul. Not sure whether true but it seems so for what I heard :)

desquire
06-07-11, 18:50
Just heard that they will be asking the 10per cent in a few weeks time. The recall was a admin errorand the showflat will be remove by end of jul. Not sure whether true but it seems so for what I heard :)
Not surprising. I expect their sales for June to pick up. Maybe we should pay a last visit to the showroom together before we bid goodbye. Hehe. :p

Dreamerz
06-07-11, 22:18
Bro, I have a slightly different view. Bought WV out of impulsion and dunno what to do with my unit. The unit was meant for investment and the question is whether to sell or rent it out....

Now, after seeing so many passionates guys on this form, I am looking at a third option of keeping it as a weekend home for the family.....

Headache....:doh:

Dreamerz
06-07-11, 22:22

Bro, I drive along ECP everyday. It will definitely take u more than 30 min to reach suntec....

McKinnon
06-07-11, 22:57
Weekday 20-25mins if light to moderate traffic at nicoll exit.
Weekends 15mins coz highway all the way to suntec. :)

Bro, I drive along ECP everyday. It will definitely take u more than 30 min to reach suntec....

Kengar
06-07-11, 23:34
Bro, I have a slightly different view. Bought WV out of impulsion and dunno what to do with my unit. The unit was meant for investment and the question is whether to sell or rent it out....

Now, after seeing so many passionates guys on this form, I am looking at a third option of keeping it as a weekend home for the family.....

Bro don't worry, it is a "happy problem".
Sell, rent or live are all beneficial to your family. Cheers! :D

Kengar
06-07-11, 23:36

If this is true, then it is quite a drama at SL.

desquire
07-07-11, 11:28

Different people swim the different strokes. Hehe. I can only do the frogstyle, I try butterfly confirm sink and drown bro!!!

A weekend home will be sweet. Why not rent out or even sell before TOP cause I heard might be able to fetch better returns.:p

desquire
07-07-11, 11:32
Weekday 20-25mins if light to moderate traffic at nicoll exit.
Weekends 15mins coz highway all the way to suntec. :)

Depends on what car and how fast the driver drive lah. Can reach by 20mins max on a normal traffic. If morning rush hour then X3 especially before the KPE entry point. The Eunos and Paya Lebar area jam packed with vehicles.

30mins also ok mah. Singaporeans need a special private jet. They want MRT, Malls and everything else beside their home and within 2min max walking distance. Crazy world. Hehe. :D

McKinnon
07-07-11, 13:47
i just hate traffic lights, cannot vroom vroom.

now it takes me more than 30mins to reach parkway on weekends. :doh:

Depends on what car and how fast the driver drive lah. Can reach by 20mins max on a normal traffic. If morning rush hour then X3 especially before the KPE entry point. The Eunos and Paya Lebar area jam packed with vehicles.

30mins also ok mah. Singaporeans need a special private jet. They want MRT, Malls and everything else beside their home and within 2min max walking distance. Crazy world. Hehe. :D

desquire
07-07-11, 14:37

Bro my office 3min away from PP. Weekend can forget about it. Like Orchard, like PP, I just find them all the same. Most shops can already be found in Tampines. No point traveling all the way to other places unless looking for branded goods. Haha.

Tampines x 3malls good enough for me although people say it's lousy. Imno sour grape. In fact I find it a nice family oriented neighborhood. :D

bfam
07-07-11, 15:12

weekends can go by Bartley flyover, KPE and ECP mah (ok lah quite a detour). Still Road has many traffic lights - vehicles still for 2-3min at junctions can be quite pek chek.

But finding a carpark lot in PP is nightmare.

McKinnon
07-07-11, 15:14
Now i just vroom to marina square :)

weekends can go by Bartley flyover, KPE and ECP mah (ok lah quite a detour). Still Road has many traffic lights - vehicles still for 2-3min at junctions can be quite pek chek.

But finding a carpark lot in PP is nightmare.

Dreamerz
07-07-11, 16:42
Different people swim the different strokes. Hehe. I can only do the frogstyle, I try butterfly confirm sink and drown bro!!!

A weekend home will be sweet. Why not rent out or even sell before TOP cause I heard might be able to fetch better returns.:p

Anyway, I need to hold for 3 years before selling. Price sure go up due to capital appreciation. Some more my unit is on high floor facing pool...

Maybe price will be better after TOP.... Who knows I may fall in love wz the place after stepping into the unit and not sell it....

Anyway, still a long way to go.... Now, sold off both my units on hand and renting for the time being.... Waiting to move in to my new place....:D

Dreamerz
07-07-11, 16:46
Bro my office 3min away from PP. Weekend can forget about it. Like Orchard, like PP, I just find them all the same. Most shops can already be found in Tampines. No point traveling all the way to other places unless looking for branded goods. Haha.

Tampines x 3malls good enough for me although people say it's lousy. Imno sour grape. In fact I find it a nice family oriented neighborhood. :D

Well, I am five min drive to PP from home.... Sat is children enrichment class day and the place is packed... I am also one of the parent who have to bring my kid there for class. They go class, go foot reflex and kopi :D

devilplate
07-07-11, 16:56
Anyway, I need to hold for 3 years before selling. Price sure go up due to capital appreciation. Some more my unit is on high floor facing
Whr got px sure go up one?:p

desquire
07-07-11, 18:07
This is the scary thing!!!!:scared-3:

desquire
07-07-11, 18:56
Anyway, I need to hold for 3 years before selling. Price sure go up due to capital appreciation. Some more my unit is on high floor facing pool...

Maybe price will be better after TOP.... Who knows I may fall in love wz the place after stepping into the unit and not sell it....

Anyway, still a long way to go.... Now, sold off both my units on hand and renting for the time being.... Waiting to move in to my new place....:D
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wah which two you sold bro. From D15 u cone all the way to D18? I nvr knew ppl from the other side would buy this side for their place there is always a class above the rest according to most, if not all. :D

desquire
07-07-11, 22:13
Just drove past and realized that all three bunks are lighted up. Work on progress at full force so can collect what they hv missed weeks ago at lightning speed. Hehe :D

Dreamerz
07-07-11, 22:31
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wah which two you sold bro. From D15 u cone all the way to D18? I nvr knew ppl from the other side would buy this side for their place there is always a class above the rest according to most, if not all. :D

Cashed out on my unit in D15 and D8..... Putting all cash together to buy my dream home also in D15..... As for WV, it was impulsive buying but no choice liao. Need to hold for 3 years before I can sell......:doh:

Dreamerz
07-07-11, 22:33

Bro, trust me. Annual inflation is 4%.... price will sure go up. Especially when TOP where buyers will be willing to pay slightly more as they are able t see the actual unit.....

If unit is on high floor and has good facing.... Sure sell. Question is what price do. Want to let it go....

Dreamerz
07-07-11, 22:38

I am purely looking at condos from investment view point. Condos in town area and D15 already reach too high and growth potential very minimal. Saw the potential of WV and bought it immediately.

Just had a conversation wz my Mrs.... Looks like we will probably keep the unit and rent it out... Got passive income and also can go use the pool there...:D

desquire
07-07-11, 22:58
I am purely looking at condos from investment view point. Condos in town area and D15 already reach too high and growth potential very minimal. Saw the potential of WV and bought it immediately.

Just had a conversation wz my Mrs.... Looks like we will probably keep the unit and rent it out... Got passive income and also can go use the pool there...:D
It's nice to be in that position bro. I'm sure your upcoming D15 unit will be something cosy and comforting for your family. The pool will surely be better than WV. Hehe.:D

Dreamerz
07-07-11, 23:00
It's nice to be in that position bro. I'm sure your upcoming D15 unit will be something cosy and comforting for your family. The pool will surely be better than WV. Hehe.:D

Bro, my place got no pool....:( that's why I will come to WV to use the pool....

devilplate
07-07-11, 23:22
Bro, my place got no pool....:( that's why I will come to WV to use the pool....
Landed?:cool:

Dreamerz
08-07-11, 07:34
Landed?:cool:

Heeheehee... :D

East Lover
08-07-11, 09:39
Just drove past and realized that all three bunks are lighted up. Work on progress at full force so can collect what they hv missed weeks ago at lightning speed. Hehe :D
I'm super busy these few days, didn't know this forum so 热闹. first Tropica, now WV...

OK, i took some photos of WV recently, much more progress now. I will post it during this weekend.:sleep:

acidic.straw
08-07-11, 11:44

my cousin's place got landlords coming back to use facilties with their families and friends...place become super-crowded and residents complained...mgt got no choice but to enforce by-laws to stop landlords from using facilities.

most condos have by-laws to restrict landlords from using facilities once unit rented out. If not, the place become super-crowded, facilities overbooked and highly unpleasant esp for residents who live there. :banghead:

Dreamerz
09-07-11, 03:19
my cousin's place got landlords coming back to use facilties with their families and friends...place become super-crowded and residents complained...mgt got no choice but to enforce by-laws to stop landlords from using facilities.

most condos have by-laws to restrict landlords from using facilities once unit rented out. If not, the place become super-crowded, facilities overbooked and highly unpleasant esp for residents who live there. :banghead:

Well, it was a suggestion for not... It may or may not happen at al.... Too early too tell lar....

East Lover
09-07-11, 12:10
I'm super busy these few days, didn't know this forum so 热闹. first Tropica, now WV...

OK, i took some photos of WV recently, much more progress now. I will post it during this weekend.:sleep:
sorry, tried whole morning still have problem to upload... if you wants to see the latest progress or want to volunteer to upload, pls PM me.

Kengar
09-07-11, 16:36
sorry, tried whole morning still have problem to upload... if you wants to see the latest progress or want to volunteer to upload, pls PM me.

Hi Sis Eastlover, pls email them to me, I can try to upload. Thanks!

desquire
09-07-11, 18:33
:p I can try to help out too if needed.

Kengar
10-07-11, 23:01
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QknKDKIjF1Q/Thm-RZoC5jI/AAAAAAAAAIY/av-JQ5y7OPU/s640/IMG_0056.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-s4lPdqfGu-E/Thm-a7vPbZI/AAAAAAAAAIc/GLYXjGkFpHg/s640/IMG_0054.JPG

desquire
11-07-11, 00:16
Thanks to Sis Eastlover for the pics and Bro Kengar helping us all download them. I just reached home and was about to do the uploading when poof!! It's up.

Finally can see the real piling works instead of the earlier ones without anything. So get ready the $$$$$!!! Here they come...:D

joycewangwen
11-07-11, 09:13
There is some big stones on the rack, i guess it's like sth to compact the foundation underneath.

Any professionals can shine some light on it?

East Lover
11-07-11, 09:17
Thanks to Sis Eastlover for the pics and Bro Kengar helping us all download them. I just reached home and was about to do the uploading when poof!! It's up.

Finally can see the real piling works instead of the earlier ones without anything. So get ready the $$$$$!!! Here they come...:D
Thank Bro Kengar and desquire for the kind uploading...

yes, finall we can see the piles, and they are really BIG! you see the workers' size to image how big how long the piles are.... must be strong enough to support 15 floors and 2 big pools with water?! :D

desquire
11-07-11, 09:43
Mostly reservoir facing all started. Mine like nothing leh. Pool also no signs. Hehe. maybe '8' pool last cause thats the most important thing in the whole development.

Now SL very stress. Only 35% of Centrale sold!!! With them retracting their $$$ from us and now another EC up, they sure have some scratching to do somewhere!!:D

desquire
11-07-11, 09:53
Thank Bro Kengar and desquire for the kind uploading...

yes, finall we can see the piles, and they are really BIG! you see the workers' size to image how big how long the piles are.... must be strong enough to support 15 floors and 2 big pools with water?! :D

Bro Kengar was the one who uploaded it. Good progress so far. Yeah, really huge!!!:p

East Lover
11-07-11, 10:23
Mostly reservoir facing all started. Mine like nothing leh. Pool also no signs. Hehe. maybe '8' pool last cause thats the most important thing in the whole development.

Now SL very stress. Only 35% of Centrale sold!!! With them retracting their $$$ from us and now another EC up, they sure have some scratching to do somewhere!!:D
really hope that won't impact the quality of WV!

BTW for pool, i guess they have to complet the foundation, make the ground car park done, then can build up the second floor for pools? maybe end of this year???

once car park done, i guess we can see the progress much faster, maybe one week one floor?:D

desquire
11-07-11, 10:36
really hope that won't impact the quality of WV!

BTW for pool, i guess they have to complet the foundation, make the ground car park done, then can build up the second floor for pools? maybe end of this year???

once car park done, i guess we can see the progress much faster, maybe one week one floor?:D

I do hope so too. Livia almost done as well as WF Waves. So nice, the owners must be counting down..:D

Kengar
11-07-11, 11:35

Must be developer's plan to build from "in" to "out" direction, since the entry/exit to the site is only at Ave 1.

desquire
11-07-11, 12:21
Must be developer's plan to build from "in" to "out" direction, since the entry/exit to the site is only at Ave 1.

Yeah, you're probably right. This means that I will be the last one to shift in already. Hehe. :eek:

Dunno when they tearing down the showflat also.:D

fclim
11-07-11, 12:47
There is some big stones on the rack, i guess it's like sth to compact the foundation underneath.

Any professionals can shine some light on it?

It's called the kentledge pile load test. To test the design of the project's foundation and how they behave given the site's soil conditions. Has to be carried out on-site under actual soil condition and behaviour.

desquire
11-07-11, 13:05
It's called the kentledge pile load test. To test the design of the project's foundation and how they behave given the site's soil conditions. Has to be carried out on-site under actual soil condition and behaviour.

Respect bro. You're so knowledgeable in this field.:millie:

Dreamerz
11-07-11, 13:06

Bro, based on their progress, dunno when they will call for the next 10%....

desquire
11-07-11, 13:22
Bro, based on their progress, dunno when they will call for the next 10%....

Maybe by September latest. Just a wild guess. Not all groundwork has been completed from what we can observe from the image (I'm no pro in this field though). Moreover, SL is in the limelight for the wrong reasons with the last DBSS at hand.:gun3:

People even talking about the lousy fittings in the DBSS which is in fact similar to what we get over at WV!!!:luke-and-darth:

East Lover
11-07-11, 14:19
Funny thing is that the lawyer letter did attach with the progress report of foundation for blk 77, ALL completed at 100%!

so their progress report can not be trusted.

luckily some authority party went to QC for the milestone.

From the June progress photo, it seems no much things done for foundation, but we still gong gong pay....

Can we demand certain assurance when we receive next 10% payment request soon?

Dreamerz
11-07-11, 20:23
Funny thing is that the lawyer letter did attach with the progress report of foundation for blk 77, ALL completed at 100%!

so their progress report can not be trusted.

luckily some authority party went to QC for the milestone.

From the June progress photo, it seems no much things done for foundation, but we still gong gong pay....

Can we demand certain assurance when we receive next 10% payment request soon?

Agree! From the looks of the pictures, it doesn't seem t be anywhere hear to completing foundation.....:simmering:

SL seems to be in the limelight for the wrong reasons recently..... The boss need t go pray in temple Liao....:mad:

desquire
12-07-11, 12:24
Agree! From the looks of the pictures, it doesn't seem t be anywhere hear to completing foundation.....:simmering:

SL seems to be in the limelight for the wrong reasons recently..... The boss need t go pray in temple Liao....:mad:

Yup. many problems and headaches it seems. Let's hope all be alright for WV!! The DBSS was a big mistake. But again pricing too cheap also cannot, too ex also wrong. Want near MRT but this and that.

Funny thing is like Devilplate mentioned in another thread, the EC should be scarpped instead and make it a condo without pools and such apart from security gurads.

This is definitely a good way to differentiate condo and those of EC. Else the prices of those EC will jump to match the private condo and spoil market again. The Devil has spoken. :p

desquire
12-07-11, 12:28
Wise words of the Devil... quoted from Arc@Tampines thread...

Actually very soon, ppl will complain abt ec unaffordable liao.....

Ec will not n aso cannot be priced too low from nearby condos....priced too low, spoil market bcoz ec is the same as condo except some restrictions....

So nid to abolish EC tgt wif dbss:2cents:

Hdb shd just build n sell EC without facilities wif same restrictions to cater for sandwiched grp....jus provide fencing n security....

This way, hdb can priced ec 10-20% higher den hdb bto n will not spoil pte condo market bcoz EC dun hf facilities:D
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now instead of narrowing and helping in the housing business, the gap has widened and lead to more headaches due to injection of new ideas which created this bubble!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :tongue3: :simmering:

chiaberry
12-07-11, 12:30
Is this condo near to the Bedok Reservoir? Hmm....I asked because recently got a dead body (part of a body) fished out of the reservoir. Better hope the ghost is not still lurking around.

desquire
12-07-11, 12:32
Is this condo near to the Bedok Reservoir? Hmm....I asked because recently got a dead body (part of a body) fished out of the reservoir. Better hope the ghost is not still lurking around.

Yup... this is the one indeed!!!

May the soul rest in peace. Sad incident. God Bless!!

East Lover
12-07-11, 15:22
so many condos around Bedok Reservoir, so many ppl exercise around Bedok Reservoir every day... don't think too much lah

desquire
12-07-11, 15:33
so many condos around Bedok Reservoir, so many ppl exercise around Bedok Reservoir every day... don't think too much lah
The spirits are in a world of their own while we have our own. I think more for his family than anything else. Btw, this is not the first case there.

Kengar
12-07-11, 15:58
Yup... this is the one indeed!!!

May the soul rest in peace. Sad incident. God Bless!!

Not only Waterview, future Waterfront series, existing Tropica, Temasek Poly, Baywater, and the HDB along Bedok Reservoir Rd are all around it.

azeoprop
12-07-11, 17:49
City view. :)

Kengar
12-07-11, 21:03

Wow very nice view! Looks like not taken from Tropica, from Temasek Poly roof top?

McKinnon
12-07-11, 21:44
Wah can see mbs! I stay here so long oso dunno haha..

fclim
12-07-11, 23:11
The spirits are in a world of their own while we have our own. I think more for his family than anything else. Btw, this is not the first case there.
Latest news. Body found in Serangoon River.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_689847.html

devilplate
12-07-11, 23:19
Latest news. Body found in Serangoon River.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_689847.html
7th dead body in 7 weeks!:scared-1:

Bad bad omen:scared-1:

Condo Kaiser
12-07-11, 23:29
sad..... :( :(

hope can rest in peace...

desquire
12-07-11, 23:31

This world is really spinning mad. In here especially, life can be more stressful than ever for most. :(

azeoprop
12-07-11, 23:32

This year's 7th month better burn more gold and silver, alot of good brothers out there. :scared-1:

Kengar
13-07-11, 13:29
Is this considered expensive? :scared-5:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o8gevsMXL2g/Th0s1_QGdxI/AAAAAAAAAI0/A58KznQyUr8/s576/Fullscreen%252520capture%2525207132011%25252012706%252520PM.jpg

desquire
13-07-11, 13:33
What is expensive bro? WV? Did you attach a pic to your post? Hehe. Can't see. Making me nervous. :D

desquire
13-07-11, 13:46
Is this considered expensive? :scared-5:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o8gevsMXL2g/Th0s1_QGdxI/AAAAAAAAAI0/A58KznQyUr8/s576/Fullscreen%252520capture%2525207132011%25252012706%252520PM.jpg
Wah bro can see already. I saw many trying as high as $1200psf. Most probably trying their luck like the rest. If they can do that, we must be very happy.
But again like we have agreed, many at WV buy for family and own stay. Unless it's an irresistibly good flip.
But many said WV no good and lousy location and nothing to offer residents. Hahahahah. :D

Kengar
13-07-11, 13:47
What is expensive bro? WV? Did you attach a pic to your post? Hehe. Can't see. Making me nervous. :D

Haha, don't worry it is just a printscreen from Streetsine showing an offering for a unit in BLK 89 at $1132PSF ($890K for a 786sqft unit).

rockinsg
13-07-11, 13:47

Singapore becoming crime city :banghead: ..
But well that was kinda expected...:hell-hath-no-fury:

Thats what happends when you being too many foreigner workers... they can do whetever they want and return back to their home county.. no one can catch them...:doh:

East Lover
13-07-11, 14:00
Wah bro can see already. I saw many trying as high as $1200psf. Most probably trying their luck like the rest. If they can do that, we must be very happy.
But again like we have agreed, many at WV buy for family and own stay. Unless it's an irresistibly good flip.
But many said WV no good and lousy location and nothing to offer residents. Hahahahah. :D
maybe they don't like SL, then saying WV sales lousy.... different from FEO who always hold the best unit at later stage for better price, SL release all the units at one go, that's why a lot of prime units grabbed even before preview.

Of course the left over units will take longer time to clear, as by born they are not as good as those sold-out one.

Maybe lousy location to other ppl, but for Tampinesean it's good, I feell like living in the park everyday. ;)

And if you are driving, no problem at all. anyway, how big is singapore? :D

desquire
13-07-11, 14:36
maybe they don't like SL, then saying WV sales lousy.... different from FEO who always hold the best unit at later stage for better price, SL release all the units at one go, that's why a lot of prime units grabbed even before preview.

Of course the left over units will take longer time to clear, as by born they are not as good as those sold-out one.

Maybe lousy location to other ppl, but for Tampinesean it's good, I feell like living in the park everyday. ;)

And if you are driving, no problem at all. anyway, how big is singapore? :D
Exactly sis. The reason why we finally decided to purchase a condo unit is mainly due to the fact of it's location and it's Tampines in itself. We thought that the location was perfect for us and it's at the quieter side of Tampines. The rare and best advantage being free from noise of the main road-apart from those quarry facing units and not forgetting the picturesque reservoir view and the perfect and neat layout if the blocks with it's huge area.

Ulu Tampines? Hehe. :D

Kengar
13-07-11, 14:41
Actually no matter where we stay, be in Jurong, Punggol, Marsiling, Sembawang, Woodlands, Ulu Tampines etc.. most people will get acclimatized after some time and get comfortable with the location and inconveniences (if any).

For those staying in hip hop central locations will have to bear with jams, pollutions, high costs of parking, ERP etc. It was so funny, a friend of mine who stays in an Orchard Condo (near Taka) complains the noise of Ferrari in the wee morning. :D

desquire
13-07-11, 15:51
I'm very comfortable with the East and Tampines especially. I can hang put at Downtown or the many Malls or Expo or Giant or Ikea or Airport or beaches or supper at Simpang. All nearby. So many things to do here or maybe I'm just familiar here. Born and bred an East boy.

We have an self-declared Eastlover too don't we? Hehe. :D

East Lover
13-07-11, 17:17
I'm very comfortable with the East and Tampines especially. I can hang put at Downtown or the many Malls or Expo or Giant or Ikea or Airport or beaches or supper at Simpang. All nearby. So many things to do here or maybe I'm just familiar here. Born and bred an East boy.

you want to rename yourself as "EastBoy"??? :tongue3:

desquire
13-07-11, 18:42
Hahaha. Eastlover is a nice nick but Eastboy like gay leh. I will end up carrying a backpack and circling around the reservoir with a mineral water bottle as a part-time hobby. Hehe. Passlah. I stick to my desquire.

East Lover
13-07-11, 19:34
Hahaha. Eastlover is a nice nick but Eastboy like gay leh. I will end up carrying a backpack and circling around the reservoir with a mineral water bottle as a part-time hobby. Hehe. Passlah. I stick to my desquire.
Too chim, dun understand abt the hobby...
Btw what does desquire stand for? :)

radha08
13-07-11, 20:22

i share ur sentiments...been in the east since i was born...:)

radha08
13-07-11, 20:25
:(

do these flippers have to pay the ssd...seller stamp duty..:(

Kengar
13-07-11, 21:41
:(

do these flippers have to pay the ssd...seller stamp duty..:(
If bought during launch and before the last cooling measures, it would be 3%, 2% and 1% if sold within 3,2,1 years respectively. Probably still can make $$$.

Kengar
13-07-11, 21:43
EastMan, EastRunner, EastGuy? :D

McKinnon
13-07-11, 22:37
Eastquire :D

EastMan, EastRunner, EastGuy? :D

joycewangwen
13-07-11, 23:05
Eastquire :D

McEast...:tongue3:

McKinnon
14-07-11, 06:44
JoycewangtoliveEast :p

McEast...:tongue3:

desquire
14-07-11, 07:48
Hiya,

Good morning all dearest D-eighteeneast, Eastlover, Kengeast, Mc Kinneast, Joycewangweneast.... hahahahah!!!:D

radha08
14-07-11, 10:01
If bought during launch and before the last cooling measures, it would be 3%, 2% and 1% if sold within 3,2,1 years respectively. Probably still can make $$$.

oic thanks...:)

desquire
14-07-11, 10:06
i share ur sentiments...been in the east since i was born...:)

Bukit Timah also very nice. Trees and leaves everywhere. Abundant of oxygen and such a nice forest/jungle-like living (very close to nature and the sounds of the animals and insects).

Other than that, there's not as many malls etc etc. But given the chance I would not mind Bukit Timah at all. The greenery is beautiful, but i cannot afford lor.:p

Dreamerz
14-07-11, 21:52
Bukit Timah also very nice. Trees and leaves everywhere. Abundant of oxygen and such a nice forest/jungle-like living (very close to nature and the sounds of the animals and insects).

Other than that, there's not as many malls etc etc. But given the chance I would not mind Bukit Timah at all. The greenery is beautiful, but i cannot afford lor.:p

Bro, u forgot Bukit Timah also got flood.....:D

desquire
14-07-11, 22:36
Bro, u forgot Bukit Timah also got flood.....:D
Hehe. I think condo safe lah. Cannot drown the blocks mah. Landed maybelah. :D

desquire
15-07-11, 14:35
13 units sold with a median of $888 for June!!!. Go go go!! Huat ar!!!:p

Kengar
15-07-11, 16:38

Must be the spillover effects from the disgrunted buyers of cousin Centrale8... maybe more in July. :D

joycewangwen
15-07-11, 17:54

bro desquire, would u pls post some detail transaction info for that 13 units sold in Jun?:spliff:

Many thanks...

East Lover
15-07-11, 18:44
wow, your beloved 888!!! ;)

desquire
15-07-11, 19:29
bro desquire, would u pls post some detail transaction info for that 13 units sold in Jun?:spliff:

Many thanks...
Hi sis, I got the details from my iPhone property market information apps. I'm a goondu seriously. U might wanna ask Bro Kengar guide you in the use for streetsine or any other kind souls in here. More useful and more detail it seemed but I navigate in the Internet but just can't seem to find it. Hehe. :D

East Lover
16-07-11, 12:04
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_0073.jpg

East Lover
16-07-11, 12:06
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_0077.jpg

East Lover
16-07-11, 12:07
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/vw_progress/IMG_0069.jpg

desquire
16-07-11, 12:36
Work speeding up very fast!!! It's all in the $$$$ and it's pouting to a latest 2013 end TOP. Great work!!! Thanks again to our marketing director Eastlover We love you!!! Haha. :D

East Lover
16-07-11, 12:52
Work speeding up very fast!!! It's all in the $$$$ and it's pouting to a latest 2013 end TOP. Great work!!! Thanks again to our marketing director Eastlover We love you!!! Haha. :D
haha that's why SL reward me by building up my block first hahaha :D

they are working hard, even working now. early saturday morning i can hear it when we were jogging... based on that speed, 10% payment is coming soon!

btw living beside water is so wonderful ;) from the little mountaint to view Tropica/WV is really beautifu...l;) ;)

desquire
16-07-11, 13:10
haha that's why SL reward me by building up my block first hahaha :D

they are working hard, even working now. early saturday morning i can hear it when we were jogging... based on that speed, 10% payment is coming soon!

btw living beside water is so wonderful ;) from the little mountaint to view Tropica/WV is really beautifu...l;) ;)
It better be beautiful. I spent all that I have saved my whole entire life on it. Hehehe. :D

Kengar
18-07-11, 11:12
Hi sis, I got the details from my iPhone property market information apps. I'm a goondu seriously. U might wanna ask Bro Kengar guide you in the use for streetsine or any other kind souls in here. More useful and more detail it seemed but I navigate in the Internet but just can't seem to find it. Hehe. :D

Th URA website and Sinestreet currently only list caveats lodged with URA. They are usually post dated information depending how fast the buyers signs the S&P at the lawyers. Hence they are not in sync with monthly URA sales data.

As far as i know the details of the monthly URA sales data are not available publicly.

desquire
18-07-11, 13:04
Th URA website and Sinestreet currently only list caveats lodged with URA. They are usually post dated information depending how fast the buyers signs the S&P at the lawyers. Hence they are not in sync with monthly URA sales data.

As far as i know the details of the monthly URA sales data are not available publicly.

Streetsine also we wont know the block and unit number on sale unless we pay :money-faced1: :money-faced1: :money-faced1: :money-faced1: :money-faced1: :money-faced1: :money-faced1: :money-faced1: right??? heheheheh:D