Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis Garden at Upper Paya Lebar

I m quite dissapointed to hear the TOP has been changed from June09 to Sep09 to Q409 & maybe to next year?! Any reason why the date has been push out time & again?

Actually it's kinda strange .. if u look at this project the launch date was during boom time, then almost v quickly started piling, went through the peak of sand pricing ... then no reason for delay rite? Hmm ... perhaps someone can share more details about the reply?

17 units left unsold as of 31 May 09...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TSK
    I m quite dissapointed to hear the TOP has been changed from June09 to Sep09 to Q409 & maybe to next year?! Any reason why the date has been push out time & again?
    I dun think they need to explain as the "official" TOP is 2012...

Quote Originally Posted by jtpy
    I dun think they need to explain as the "official" TOP is 2012...
    tat's true.. but all along the agents have been saying top in 2009...

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    tat's true.. but all along the agents have been saying top in 2009...
    Agent can say all they want.. Talk is cheap for them mah.. Wanna move sales so just whack lor..

True lah ... talk is free (not juz cheap) hor

But for the developer hor still doesn't make good sense to delay coz that means $$ come in later only mah ... unless the contractor no gd

Think normal timeline for a construction of this size should be under 2 yrs bah ....

Actually it's kinda strange .. if u look at this project the launch date was during boom time, then almost v quickly started piling, went through the peak of sand pricing ... then no reason for delay rite? Hmm ... perhaps someone can share more details about the reply?
    Interesting. If I am not wrong, the construction workers should have completed the job this month and would be returning to their homeland. Makes no sense to delay the project. Better for the developer to release the project early so that the banks can release the funds for TOP and CSC.

Update of the construction:

the common areas:

The fence and slope:

Thanks cadencrh for posting the pics update. We get to see how's the progress of the construction work. Coming to the end of June and the looking at the status of construction work, am doubtful it can be TOP before Sept as claimed by the marketing agent. vbmenu_register("postmenu_57566", true);

I called the sales hotline to test water.. They now say TOP Q4.. Talk is really cheap lor..

hi,

I'm new here, may I know what's the price now for Oasis? As I'm looking for somewhere near or around serangoon/yio chu kang.

Tried Quartz

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    hi,

I'm new here, may I know what's the price now for Oasis? As I'm looking for somewhere near or around serangoon/yio chu kang.

hi,

Maybe can check URA website ... most pp do that although data wldn't be reflective of the most current prices ... else check out propertyguru for the latest trends??

Anyway, serangoon/YCK should have alot more choices bah (OG near YCK meh?) ....

Quote Originally Posted by marshallwan
    Tried Quartz
    My wife dun like Quartz as she claims that we will still in Sengkang, is just from flat to condo. Must well dun change.

Anyway, serangoon/YCK should have alot more choices bah (OG near YCK meh?) .... [/quote]

Cos my in-law is just opp. Yio Chu Kang stadium, so from OG to there not too far also, just few traffic lights. So fetching kid will be easier.

Anyway, serangoon/YCK should have alot more choices bah (OG near YCK meh?) ....
    Cos my in-law is just opp. Yio Chu Kang stadium, so from OG to there not too far also, just few traffic lights. So fetching kid will be easier.[/quote]

think oasis gdn has a convenient location and its quite near to everywhere especially there are so many expressways nearby.

anyway think they are left with high floor units and definitely above $700psf for a 3 bedroom. unless u are getting the penthouse then you can expect a lower psf rate.

status of construction as at today

11 units left as of 30 Jun 09..

fi, met one of the agents at another showroom, he told me left 5 units... ......

11 units left as of 30 Jun 09..

fi, met one of the agents at another showroom, he told me left 5 units... ......
    As of yesterday, left only 1 3-bedder (#14-02) and 2 penthouses....

Quote Originally Posted by cadencrh
    As of yesterday, left only 1 3-bedder (#14-02) and 2 penthouses....
    Hmm ... looks like there are pp who do have their eyes opened to see the diff between this one vs. those LH projects with so much hype

Understand that the last 3 bedroom unit is going for $799psf nett..

Understand that the last 3 bedroom unit is going for $799psf nett..
    Actual quote by agent was more than 800psf, 799psf is can try with cheque only so mayb dev will still wanna sell the last 3-bedder with a bang of above 800psf...

Went down over the weekend and found out from the workers that they are adding 2 new gates. one near units 01 & 02 lift lobby and the other at the rear(pointing towards the wading pool). did not managed to confirm location of the rear gate tho. expected top is end aug. can someone else confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by noops
    Went down over the weekend and found out from the workers that they are adding 2 new gates. one near units 01 & 02 lift lobby and the other at the rear(pointing towards the wading pool). did not managed to confirm location of the rear gate tho. expected top is end aug. can someone else confirm this?
    Quite impossible to TOP by end Aug, probably end of Oct, maybe. Saw the 2 side gates but if can cut through the Gurkahs estate then walk to Bartley mrt will be nearer then to Tai Seng MRT station. Anyone got any info on the expected TOP?

According to agent in sales office, it's Sep 09.. I don't think that is possible...

According to agent in sales office, it's Sep 09.. I don't think that is possible...
    Agreed, I don't think that is possible too. I guess that the agents are also guessing only. Looking at the current construction now, prob end of Oct could be possible.