Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis Garden at Upper Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by nadoey
    If I remember correctly, there is no stack 04 for Blk 53..

Only Blk 53 - stack 05, 06
    Yes, there are no 04 units...

So it is 3-2-3 units based on the lift lobbies..

ideally unless they paint today & tomo.. then remove the window protection over next 3 days... then maybe next mon still possible..

How about those electric appliance (fridge, wine carbinet, etc) to be installed in the unit? All done ?

Quote Originally Posted by cadencrh
    Practically, I don't think we can get the keys starting next week, the facade painting and removing of window protection are still outstanding on the front facing. Give them another 2 weeks to do the final housekeeping probably?

Hmm.. I thought Banger was inside one of the units a few days back? Maybe he can advise on whether the appliances are already inside and fixed...

Think he mentioned " minus the electric appliances. "... then when will they install ?? after getting the keys ??

Quote Originally Posted by jtpy
    Hmm.. I thought Banger was inside one of the units a few days back? Maybe he can advise on whether the appliances are already inside and fixed...

Oh yes.. just saw his post.. Looks like have to call developer then..

Mdm K??

hee hee ... just back from OG.... cant wait for weekend to view ...

Cannot believe myself to hang around there for 45 mins...
    Start walking from the school gate that side gate to the main gate, then walk back to that side gate and back to the main gate again...

Talk to the indian guard there.... he said take key in Jan 2010, then he contradict himself by saying all construction complete, very urgent to finish it and only left the planting.

Yah... the window protection sheet still there..

Quote Originally Posted by mdm k
    Called the developer this morning. Keys will be released according to blocks, firstly to block 51 then 53 and so on. Block 53 expected to be released by mid Oct 09.
    Based on Mdm k's check with developers, the key collection should start soon.. Hmmm...

Before I left OG at 7.45pm, saw a couple park their car in front of the main gate, both alight, the lady stand at the gate and the man with a cigarette just walk straight into OG to see see the area like inspector.... wonder who are they..

I thou they are from this forum...

Then I ask the lady if they are OG owner and she say no...

Manage to snap 3 evening photo of OG using my N97...
    Attached Images Attached Images

As per my earlier post, I did not see any electrical appliances when I was in a unit. Most likely, they'll only be installed according to the units which are released to their owners.

Actually, you too can walk straight into OG. Be nice and friendly to the security guard and ask if you can just take a quick look inside. I've been visiting OG so often that he recognises me. For you, perhaps you can bribe him with a drink or snacks! After all, he must feel dull holed up night and day in the guard house!

Not too sure about whether the release of units will be on a weekly or daily basis though. If I can, I'll pop by OG this week and 'pump' the workers and guard for more details.

Anyway, if any one of you get your keys, please be a kind soul and update us all here.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, thanks for the photos!

Looks neater than the past Sunday definitely.. The protection sheets for the windows facing the showroom building are all peeled off?

Quote Originally Posted by banger69
    As per my earlier post, I did not see any electrical appliances when I was in a unit. Most likely, they'll only be installed according to the units which are released to their owners.

Actually, you too can walk straight into OG. Be nice and friendly to the security guard and ask if you can just take a quick look inside. I've been visiting OG so often that he recognises me. For you, perhaps you can bribe him with a drink or snacks! After all, he must feel dull holed up night and day in the guard house!

Not too sure about whether the release of units will be on a weekly or daily basis though. If I can, I'll pop by OG this week and 'pump' the workers and guard for more details.

Anyway, if any one of you get your keys, please be a kind soul and update us all here.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey banger, thanks for the update.. Maybe I also drop by and cho cho the guard to let me go in look see look see.. Are the lifts working already??

eemmm.... did not notice that.... but those facing the swiming pool side are still there...

Hey, thanks for the photos!

Looks neater than the past Sunday definitely.. The protection sheets for the windows facing the showroom building are all peeled off?

Actually did went in a bit into OG, from the side gate nearer to the school when the workers taking their rest/dinner but that's abt 7.40pm... dark dark and did not see much... from the ground unit of stack 02, can see the swimming pool filled water as they turn on the pool side light. Can also see the shower head in the toilet of stack 01 ground unit...

Quote Originally Posted by banger69

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the photos! Starting to see OG coming to live as before this it was like any other messy construction site.. Don't know if can wait till this weekend....feels like heading down to OG tomorrow...

Am not sure if the lifts are working. Was carrying my baby and did not want to risk being trapped inside!

Just called the developer and they said that 'Inspection' is still going on...not completed yet, normally take up a few weeks. That is probably why sometimes you see people pointing here and there as these people will be there everyday to inspect for a few weeks before OG can get TOP.

Developer are looking at around end of Oct to get TOP...

Quote Originally Posted by Hello
    Just called the developer and they said that 'Inspection' is still going on...not completed yet, normally take up a few weeks. That is probably why sometimes you see people pointing here and there as these people will be there everyday to inspect for a few weeks before OG can get TOP.

Developer are looking at around end of Oct to get TOP...
    I mean developer is looking at this month end to obtain TOP...Not end of Oct...

Thanks for the updates....
    So Oct will be a beautiful month to look forwards to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hello
    I mean developer is looking at this month end to obtain TOP...Not end of Oct...

Thanks for the updates....
    So Oct will be a beautiful month to look forwards to ...
    children day, then followed by mid-autumn

Really wish to go check out the unit & start the furnishing in Oct!

Just visited the site at about 6pm and took some pictures...

Realized that the new gate exiting from the lift lobby of Blk 51 does not have place to mount the access card reader.. Perhaps this is an emergency gate rather than a normal gate for residents??

Some photo updates of the back of the property...

Entrance to the property...

Steam room and pool shower rooms...

Thanks jtpy for the latest updates.. Looks like I'll be there tomorrow to view it "live"...

I saw that on wed evening too ... was thinking they have yet to install the access card reader....

So u stay there for another 45 mins to snap snap...

Just visited the site at about 6pm and took some pictures...

Realized that the new gate exiting from the lift lobby of Blk 51 does not have place to mount the access card reader.. Perhaps this is an emergency gate rather than a normal gate for residents??

Default OG Owners ??

Emmm... .the list is growing....
    did I missed anyone out or added wrongly ??

Think the guard at OG will have a busy weekends... to entertain all the anxious OGO...

1) banger69
    2) cadencrh
    3) Hello
    4) mdm k
    5) jtpy
    6) mikeFoo
    7) TSK
    8) penguin
    9) caren
    10) noops
    11) cutematilda
    12) statix
    13) edwinleeap
    14) 5zigen28
    15) nadoey

I saw that on wed evening too ... was thinking they have yet to install the access card reader....

So u stay there for another 45 mins to snap snap...
    The "official" side gate has a concrete slab and bunch of wires ready for mounting the card reader... Not for this "additional and new" side gate though...

Didn't stay that long yesterday... just 30mins to snap snap..

Haven't found the courage to ask the guard for permission to take a walk inside though...

The "official" side gate has a concrete slab and bunch of wires ready for mounting the card reader... Not for this "additional and new" side gate though...

Didn't stay that long yesterday... just 30mins to snap snap..

Haven't found the courage to ask the guard for permission to take a walk inside though...
    Me & hubby tried yest evening, but he said NO to us (maybe we didn't buy him drinks? )

Emmm... .the list is growing....
    did I missed anyone out or added wrongly ??

Think the guard at OG will have a busy weekends... to entertain all the anxious OGO...

1) banger69
    2) cadencrh
    3) Hello
    4) mdm k
    5) jtpy
    6) mikeFoo
    7) TSK
    8) penguin
    9) caren
    10) noops
    11) cutematilda
    12) statix
    13) edwinleeap
    14) 5zigen28
    15) nadoey
    Thanks for updating the list of OGO.. list getting longer now..