Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

masterplan 2009 Guest

Default masterplan 2009

according to preliminary masterplan 2009, more light factories will be constructd on the vacant plots around boon lay mrt. More heavy industries will be set up near jurong island. Gd luck to u guys staying in centris

ZZ Top Guest

Default Ignore the idiot moron again

this thread's for the centris owner and not for comparing which area is better.
    Hey moron go to serangoon to see the bangla....population is 1:4...u will meet more frens there and they will be happy to hold your hands and show u around.
    create your own thread elsewhere and start the criticism....u not welcome here

Unregistered01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hahaha
    Roxy square and parkway parade are 2 different places, dun know much about the east dun anyhow say. You should be more worry about your wife and daughter with so many bangala around when they come home late at night than me. Who knows these bangala may show interest in them.
    Roxy square and parkway parade are just next to each other.

Well, lucky you.
    Your wife and daughter can part time in roxy square and earn you income so u can laze and type rubbish here.

Unregistered001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hahaha
    Roxy square and parkway parade are 2 different places, dun know much about the east dun anyhow say. You should be more worry about your wife and daughter with so many bangala around when they come home late at night than me. Who knows these bangala may show interest in them.
    Prove that this person is a moron.

Click to see whether Roxy and parkway parade are 2 different places.
    They are just 1 overhead bridge apart.

http://www.streetdb.com/singapore-st...ING-CENTRE.htm

Guess this moron is too busy OKT his wife and daughter there to make sense.

howgee Guest

yeah i read that somewhere too. With that in mind, it boggles me why people are still buying condos in jurong, especially near boon lay mrt...strange
    Quote Originally Posted by masterplan 2009
    according to preliminary masterplan 2009, more light factories will be constructd on the vacant plots around boon lay mrt. More heavy industries will be set up near jurong island. Gd luck to u guys staying in centris

Unregisteredccc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by howgee
    yeah i read that somewhere too. With that in mind, it boggles me why people are still buying condos in jurong, especially near boon lay mrt...strange
    and aerospace industries in Seletar area... whole country is full of industries lah.... no diff where u stay, u still got surrounded! Wooland, AMK,.... what the hell u guys talking! U tot Spore so big ah? stupid comments!

Unregistered really Guest

Default idiots

I find there are idiots jurong is full of industries naturally price will go down Bukit timah why the price does not go down simple fact and idiots don understand it is abt location location,.. if yr house is near factories, most times it is good traffic but pricing will be low as it is status issue ... why is our top prime house in orchard and no factories stupid!

777 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered01
    Roxy square and parkway parade are just next to each other.

Well, lucky you.
    Your wife and daughter can part time in roxy square and earn you income so u can laze and type rubbish here.
    It is your wife and daughter that you need to worry more than I as I don't stay in JP. Bangala mostly alone here are horny to have fun after work since you are a impotent bastard, they might look elsewhere.

Hi Forum adminstrators

time to go some cleaning again!

I wonder if you can track down these ppl posting all these obscene comments online? Should be simple to track, as they will be given a IP address from their ISP in a certain timing, and these IP address are unique, then can report them to the police.

Its such an eyesore to read these unconstructive comments everytime I login to this forum.

masterplan 2009? Guest

Default No such thing

Quote Originally Posted by masterplan 2009
    Don't talk nonsense. No such thing as preliminary masterplan 2009. If have, show it to us!

The latest masterplan is 2008 which highlighted the big plans to transform Jurong into a COMMERCIAL hub. The masterplan is updated only every 5 years. You should really take a good look at it before making any false claims. You need to know where to find it?

Idiot? who? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered really
    I find there are idiots jurong is full of industries naturally price will go down Bukit timah why the price does not go down simple fact and idiots don understand it is abt location location,.. if yr house is near factories, most times it is good traffic but pricing will be low as it is status issue ... why is our top prime house in orchard and no factories stupid!
    Then why the prime location properties price fell the most instead? You need to know it's NOT just about location location location.

Default Location

I agree. Location in Singapore is not so important. Singapore is a tiny island with excellent public transport.

If you work 12 to 16 hours a day, convenience is important and especially so if you do not have or want a car.

I will buy in Centris around April next year when prices will be as low as they will ever be. I.E. around 10% less than now.

After TOP rates will be around 750 per sq ft.

Unregistered01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 777
    It is your wife and daughter that you need to worry more than I as I don't stay in JP. Bangala mostly alone here are horny to have fun after work since you are a impotent bastard, they might look elsewhere.
    yeah, they look to your wife and daughter for paid services and extras from massages.

agreee Guest

Default buy later

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shearer
    I agree. Location in Singapore is not so important. Singapore is a tiny island with excellent public transport.

If you work 12 to 16 hours a day, convenience is important and especially so if you do not have or want a car.

I will buy in Centris around April next year when prices will be as low as they will ever be. I.E. around 10% less than now.

After TOP rates will be around 750 per sq ft.

Those who bought for speculation will die , i am buying later around feb when all those who cannot afford centris and speculate will have fire sale, i will be king .. all these will be begging me to buy them over hahah

Unregistered don believe? Guest

Default is it

Quote Originally Posted by masterplan 2009?
    Don't talk nonsense. No such thing as preliminary masterplan 2009. If have, show it to us!

The latest masterplan is 2008 which highlighted the big plans to transform Jurong into a COMMERCIAL hub. The masterplan is updated only every 5 years. You should really take a good look at it before making any false claims. You need to know where to find it?

Hello all go to JP nw and see across the so call jurong central park, u will realise more factories are being built... don ignore the cocoa smell also ..

look again Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered don believe?
    Hello all go to JP nw and see across the so call jurong central park, u will realise more factories are being built... don ignore the cocoa smell also ..
    Those are old factories, no new factory being built. You need to visit a LASIK clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by masterplan 2009?

Fully agreed bro.......pls see http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west.htm

cheers to all centris owners

Unregistered01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered don believe?
    There are building the new SAFRA CLUB.
    You need to have your eyes replaced.

Unregistered111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered01
    There are building the new SAFRA CLUB.
    You need to have your eyes replaced.
    Just enjoy your cocoa smell and heard the RSAF aircraft flying over everyday.

Unregistered8989 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    coco smell, old factory, aeroplane or even foreign workers. Wats the big deal
    We like this place and get it for rental or own stay is nothing to do with u.

Since u r so knowledgeably n hate this place that much, wats the point hanging around here and corrupt our forum here.

Centris sucks Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered8989
    coco smell, old factory, aeroplane or even foreign workers. Wats the big deal
    We like this place and get it for rental or own stay is nothing to do with u.

Since u r so knowledgeably n hate this place that much, wats the point hanging around here and corrupt our forum here.
    Esta 999yr katong already going around $700-$800++psf

Centris will transact at $500++psf very soon. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Centris sucks

Beacon Heights is number 1.

Unregistered333 Guest

yah yah yah, Cheers to everybody whose own any unit in Singapore
    does that make u happy poor man

Masterplan 2009 Guest

You have to speak personally to a URA officer then he/she will tell you. You have to know the person before he/she will reveal anything to you. The Preliminary Masterplan 2009 is not out on the internet yet. Boon Lay (at the Jurong extension) is an ideal spot for light factories, just look at the stretch going towards the AYE exit from boon lay and you can see all the factories beside the road, including the cocoa factory. With boon lay being a factory town, who in the right frame of mind would want to invest in a condo there?

Quote Originally Posted by w13ng
    Fully agreed bro.......pls see http://www.ura.gov.sg/DMP2008/west.htm

cheers to all centris owners

Unregistered01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    Just enjoy your sour grapes and radiation.
    Heard your area not safe from tsunamis too.

Unregistered056 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Masterplan 2009
    You have to speak personally to a URA officer then he/she will tell you. You have to know the person before he/she will reveal anything to you. The Preliminary Masterplan 2009 is not out on the internet yet. Boon Lay (at the Jurong extension) is an ideal spot for light factories, just look at the stretch going towards the AYE exit from boon lay and you can see all the factories beside the road, including the cocoa factory. With boon lay being a factory town, who in the right frame of mind would want to invest in a condo there?
    Tell me which town is perfect?

Anti act smart Guest

Default Dun act smart

Obviously an ignorant knowing nothing about the frequency on how Masterplan is being reviewed and yet bragging about knowing a URA officer who is willing to reveal the information to you. You think the government is so free to come up with a Masterplan every year?

u dumb dumb Guest

all HDB are 99 yrs too...when property market is bad, their prices dropped the least...why? of cause no one live to stay 999yrs!!!!! u dumb dumb! definitely one of those idiots dat dont own private

Your trick won't work Guest

You don't talk nonsense or try your dirty tricks here. No such thing as preliminary masterplan 2009. Masterplan is every 5 years. 2003 was the last one, the most recent one is 2008. The next one in 2013. If there is preliminary 2009, then how come don't have preliminary masterplan 2004, 2005, 2006 or 2007?

Speak to URA officer and he/she will tell you? Haha. Yah, I was told to read the Masterplan 2008. Nothing else. You don't know how the statutory board work huh? This is Singapore. Don't make a fool of yourself with such tricks. It's dangerous to put words into the mouth of government agencies. If you are not careful, you can even go behind bars. Then you will speak to an officer there everyday.

masterplan 2009 Guest

govt agencies plan years in advance and only idiots like u get get to knw thngs at the last min. Preliminary coz it is still at its planning phase and govt only publishes finalised info, bozo! U have to knw an insider to get that info so be appreciative for gettng that 1st hand info or just shut the fuuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your trick won't work
    You don't talk nonsense or try your dirty tricks here. No such thing as preliminary masterplan 2009. Masterplan is every 5 years. 2003 was the last one, the most recent one is 2008. The next one in 2013. If there is preliminary 2009, then how come don't have preliminary masterplan 2004, 2005, 2006 or 2007?

Speak to URA officer and he/she will tell you? Haha. Yah, I was told to read the Masterplan 2008. Nothing else. You don't know how the statutory board work huh? This is Singapore. Don't make a fool of yourself with such tricks. It's dangerous to put words into the mouth of government agencies. If you are not careful, you can even go behind bars. Then you will speak to an officer there everyday.