Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: The Centris @ Jurong Point

Unregistered0001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by £££
    if centris likened to a car, it would be a geely. Toyota is too gd to be likened to centris.
    & a lowlife like you is comparable to a cretin.
    YOu are worst than a retarded bastard.

hahaha Guest

hahaha...getting sympathy votes? Lol, it is so hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Let all be the judge
    Dear readers, please kindly read from the beginning and judge for yourselves who started the verbal insults first?

It is the poster who started by calling the place shithole,
    the buyers idiots and morons.

Do such a person deserve any respect and any credibility?
    You be the judge.

Unregistered001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hahaha
    hahaha...getting sympathy votes? Lol, it is so hilarious
    No need for sympathy votes. The truth speaks for itself.
    Are you peeing in your diapers now?

lol Guest

if a lowlife lives in the central, centris owners must have no life...hahaha it is so funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0001
    & a lowlife like you is comparable to a cretin.
    YOu are worst than a retarded bastard.

iii Guest

try n get over ur inferior complexity whch is obvious frm u verbal assaults. I can understand u need psychiatric help as the factory fumes are getting into ur tiny head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered001
    No need for sympathy votes. The truth speaks for itself.
    Are you peeing in your diapers now?

Unregisterednn Guest

ignore those a-hole who do nothing but going round critisizing others...their parents must be already dead...so these a-hole are lost child

Cheapo talks big Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lol
    if a lowlife lives in the central, centris owners must have no life...hahaha it is so funny
    yayaya.
    You can say whatever you like. Talk is cheap.
    Who knows you may be renting a squeezy little room with 6 other ppl.
    Poor soul.

000 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iii
    try n get over ur inferior complexity whch is obvious frm u verbal assaults. I can understand u need psychiatric help as the factory fumes are getting into ur tiny head.
    Makes no sense.
    Centris haven't even TOP yet and you are saying fumes in head.
    Shows how retarded you are again.

Should people of your IQ be locked up somewhere?

Dr 2 centris psycho Guest

doctor analyses why u like to curse people. Living in jurong must be really stressful for u having to put up a defensive front when u have to deal with so many factory n foreign workers daily. U enjoy cursing people coz u r so used to cursing foreign workers who step on ur toes each day. Be careful as ur wife n children may get raped by workers in jurong as a retribution for ur foul mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednn
    ignore those a-hole who do nothing but going round critisizing others...their parents must be already dead...so these a-hole are lost child

obviously hdb upgrader Guest

u r obviously a cheapo hdb upgrader living in jurong. Stop pretending u r not one, true retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by 000
    Makes no sense.
    Centris haven't even TOP yet and you are saying fumes in head.
    Shows how retarded you are again.

Should people of your IQ be locked up somewhere?

Ridiculous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lol
    This is simply ridiculous.
    A smart ass supposedly from central complaining about air quality in West.
    Please check the NEA website and see for yourself that the air quality in Central is not better.

Some fools simply spout all sorts of nonsense without even verifying its validity. Reminds of the factually wrong post about Jurong being area with highest HDB upgraders and the oh my god so funny "Preliminary masterplan 2009" from "URA insider".

You are disgracing yourselves.

STOP Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculous
    This is simply ridiculous.
    A smart ass supposedly from central complaining about air quality in West.
    Please check the NEA website and see for yourself that the air quality in Central is not better.

Some fools simply spout all sorts of nonsense without even verifying its validity. Reminds of the factually wrong post about Jurong being area with highest HDB upgraders and the oh my god so funny "Preliminary masterplan 2009" from "URA insider".

You are disgracing yourselves.
    Please stop all the stupid argument.

Q n A Guest

Default Q n A

Q: why do people like to live in Jurong? A: They like being near foreign workers and factories. Q: What else motivates these people? A: The love of being in an industrial town and the smell of chemicals in the air daily.

STOP Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Q n A
    Q: why do people like to live in Jurong? A: They like being near foreign workers and factories. Q: What else motivates these people? A: The love of being in an industrial town and the smell of chemicals in the air daily.
    Please stop this stupid Q n A.

Q n A Guest

Default Q n A

Q: Can we stop people from saying what they want?
    A: No.
    Q: Why are some people so aggitated in this forum over certain comments?
    A: They can't accept the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by STOP
    Please stop this stupid Q n A.

Unregistered32424 Guest

Oh no.
    The retarded Q&A moron is back!

stop replying Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered32424
    Oh no.
    The retarded Q&A moron is back!
    Guys. This will only stop if you stop replying to his/her email.

Agree Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stop replying
    Guys. This will only stop if you stop replying to his/her email.
    Only reply to comments that are sensible. Ignore those that are out just to irritate Centris owners. It will only get worse if you use the same kind of language and insults. Make a difference with mature, well thought out remarks and I'm sure people who are genuinely looking for feedback on Centris will know who to believe. Remember, getting too emotional will only make you behave like that idiot.

good rental income Guest

centris is good investment as my boss was thinking of buying a few cheap units there to rent out to his factory workers. He can squeeze 5 to 8 workers into a 2 bedder and charge them high rental collectively. With jurong being a factory hub i thk centris has gd rental mkt for factory workers. 5 or mre wud be mre than happy to squeeze into 1 unit.

Centris Owner Guest

Smile Floor Plan

Anyone knows where to get floor plan dimension?

recession Guest

Look at Todays stock price then talk lah, you stupid idiot. Rich man all peeing on their pants. Better sell what you have still thinking of buying or holding your property?

Rent to workers? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by good rental income
    centris is good investment as my boss was thinking of buying a few cheap units there to rent out to his factory workers. He can squeeze 5 to 8 workers into a 2 bedder and charge them high rental collectively. With jurong being a factory hub i thk centris has gd rental mkt for factory workers. 5 or mre wud be mre than happy to squeeze into 1 unit.
    Hmm. I don't think renting out to workers is a good idea. They will not take care or look after the furnishing. There will be more damage done to the unit. Eventually, your boss will be to fork out more money to do the repair.

Also, how much can these workers pay for the rental? If I were them, I'll rent a nearby hdb which will be much cheaper isn't it.

For rental, the better bet is to rent to professional working around that area.

recession Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rent to workers?
    Hmm. I don't think renting out to workers is a good idea. They will not take care or look after the furnishing. There will be more damage done to the unit. Eventually, your boss will be to fork out more money to do the repair.

Also, how much can these workers pay for the rental? If I were them, I'll rent a nearby hdb which will be much cheaper isn't it.

With next years reccession, many professionals will be sent back to their country. You idiots will have no choice but to rent ot bangla workers and china prostitutes again like during SARS.

Send U back! Guest

Angry Pls send yrself back ..

Quote Originally Posted by recession
    With next years reccession, many professionals will be sent back to their country. You idiots will have no choice but to rent ot bangla workers and china prostitutes again like during SARS.
    Pls send yrself back and stop visiting this site. Since you are not a Centris owner nor a Jurong resident, kindly stop visiting this site. U r not welcome here. Hide yrself in yr own corner so tat u will not see bangla workers or who ever u don like to see....

Gem! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Send U back!
    Pls send yrself back and stop visiting this site. Since you are not a Centris owner nor a Jurong resident, kindly stop visiting this site. U r not welcome here. Hide yrself in yr own corner so tat u will not see bangla workers or who ever u don like to see....
    Just ignore the weirdo. Replying will only make him more excited. The purpose of that post was to attract attention and derive pleasure from agitating people.

Hey, any Centris owners can kindly share some floor plans of the different units?

good rental income Guest

u are wrong man. If you charge 600 for each worker, it is 4.8k for a 2 bedder if 8 workers rent. Work permit issued by landlord so will workers mess around with landlord's property? He told me he will never want to live in Centris and will be better as a workers dorm n for rental. He lives in Cornwall away frm the industrial area
    Quote Originally Posted by Rent to workers?

My goodness Guest

u are wrong man. If you charge 600 for each worker, it is 4.8k for a 2 bedder if 8 workers rent. Work permit issued by landlord so will workers mess around with landlord's property? He told me he will never want to live in Centris and will be better as a workers dorm n for rental. He lives in Cornwall away frm the industrial area
    How much is the worker earning? $600 each for rental? It's not within their buget lah. Can get a hdb bedroom and share among 2-3 persons. Each pay only $200.

Put yourself in the worker's shoe. Which one you'll opt for?

Unregistered111 Guest

Oh no looks like Centris will soon become a foreign workers' dorm.

sad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered111
    Oh no looks like Centris will soon become a foreign workers' dorm.
    Somebody says his boss want to rent to his workers at $4.8k. With this monthly rental cost, you need at least 20 workers to share the load. So the simple maths is 20 workers pay $240 ea and stay in a 2 bedrooms unit.

The population in Centris will increase by at least by a few folds if that were to happen. Bad news to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gem!
    Just ignore the weirdo. Replying will only make him more excited. The purpose of that post was to attract attention and derive pleasure from agitating people.

Hey, any Centris owners can kindly share some floor plans of the different units?
    Hi.....check out this website for centris floorplan,
    http://www.era.com.sg/ERA/Buy/main.j...ris&page=units