Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Livia (D18, 99 years Leasehold, CDL)

Er, what is the obvious reason? You work for FEO or competitor?

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    I decline to comment on FEO for obvious reasons...:P

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    top-out means to put the framework for the top story on (a building).
    Thanks...learnt something new...

Yes, Livai Top-out.

Should be next month...based on articles.

Quote Originally Posted by condobuyer101
    anybody knows? quite keen on this one.

Nah.

It's "quality" is for all to see.

I don't want to get into trouble :P

...coz when I write about something passionate...I tend to be aggressive at times...

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Er, what is the obvious reason? You work for FEO or competitor?

ic. but they trying very hard to improve leh, especially for new launches. but must wait for TOP then can decide if leopard really change its spots.

Nah.

It's "quality" is for all to see.

I don't want to get into trouble :P

...coz when I write about something passionate...I tend to be aggressive at times...

Thanks...learnt something new...

Yes, Livai Top-out.
    Top-out for all the blocks? If so the speed is shockingly fast! It's also worrying if there is compromise on quality!

For most developments, it typically takes about 2 weeks to build the concrete frame for 1 storey. All Livia stacks have already reached the top storey late April. In fact, construction has been pretty slow if you compare to other developments. After April 2010, the construction progress were not very visible. Most likely doing something not visible from outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Top-out for all the blocks? If so the speed is shockingly fast! It's also worrying if there is compromise on quality!

Default Livia Windows & Frames are mostly installed

I went to take a look at LIVIA after taking photos of Oasis@Elias. Saw that most windows and frames are up in most blocks and wardrobe cabinet frame structures are being installed. I think mostly interior works now.

Default NV Residences

I passed by Pasir Ris Drive 1 earlier & saw Huttons marketing agent trying to register buyers for NV Residences (aka Livia 2). I stopped by & had a look at the brochure. Looks quite good & has quite a number of pools. I asked the selling price & was told the estimated should be 1100 psf for 1 br, 1000 psf for 2 br, 900 psf for 3 br & 800 psf for 4 br. She says it just an estimation ONLY. Those prices sound really high but I am hoping CDL can sell them at those prices so that Livia prices can appreciate further. Good luck to CDL & all Livia & Pasir Ris condo owners.

People who bought Livia and Caspian are going to get very good margin.

You got to be kidding. $$$

Quote Originally Posted by KG Tan
    I passed by Pasir Ris Drive 1 earlier & saw Huttons marketing agent trying to register buyers for NV Residences (aka Livia 2). I stopped by & had a look at the brochure. Looks quite good & has quite a number of pools. I asked the selling price & was told the estimated should be 1100 psf for 1 br, 1000 psf for 2 br, 900 psf for 3 br & 800 psf for 4 br. She says it just an estimation ONLY. Those prices sound really high but I am hoping CDL can sell them at those prices so that Livia prices can appreciate further. Good luck to CDL & all Livia & Pasir Ris condo owners.

A lot of previous livia owners are hoping to ask for higher selling price when NV is launched. This has caused many people to turn to NV rather than livia. If NV sells well, probably this is the reason. But I have my reservation after visiting NV today. The whole land area is going to have a total of 4 development. It's like the waterfront chain. My guess would be if u buy there for investment, it's gonna to be dangerous. When all 4 development are up, this mean probably there will be over 2000 units there and when everybody looking to sell at a premium, supply becomes much more than demand. Not wise if buy for investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    A lot of previous livia owners are hoping to ask for higher selling price when NV is launched. This has caused many people to turn to NV rather than livia. If NV sells well, probably this is the reason. But I have my reservation after visiting NV today. The whole land area is going to have a total of 4 development. It's like the waterfront chain. My guess would be if u buy there for investment, it's gonna to be dangerous. When all 4 development are up, this mean probably there will be over 2000 units there and when everybody looking to sell at a premium, supply becomes much more than demand. Not wise if buy for investment.
    I was told by the agent that there will be 4 more, meaning 5 developements in total. For 3+ bedrooms, 800+ psf but there will be discount on soft launch. Well good luck to those buying at that price, just watch that bubble.

to me: 800psf for 3bedder not shocking anymore....oredi get used to it after Treehouse setting the record

Minton oredi transacting at 8xxpsf for 3bedders...2bedder , 980sqft, 8xxpsf easily cost ard 850k....

so relatively, NV pricing will be very attractive to homebuyers

$800 psf is no longer any surprise. Given that many suburban are hitting close to $1000psf. NV is really cheap. The site may be further away from amenities and would be crowded when all developments are completed but it will still be fully sold out as usual and at higher price. Given that DTL3 completed there will be even more accessibility to City/Marina area via the new line interchange at Tampines. Yet, pasir ris is one of the area with a lot more private residents than in most matured HDB estate and no smaller than 3 room flat and 3Rm dwellers which makes it a much better neighbourhood than most. In Pasir Ris (Elias Green, Livia, NV, Ris Grandeur, White Water, Oasis@elias, East Vale, Esparis, hundreds of private houses, and dozen of private developments at Jalan Loyang Besar) will see more private residents vs HDB dwellers, with pasir ris west having the highest percentage. When the higher income earners increases there will be commercial developments that will occupy the sites ard pasir ris mrt. The sites are not tendered out yet because there is a need to built up the income base. This is going to be more up classed estate than Tampines/Bedok.

The waterfront homes at bedok are selling well and the price is still within reach of many. When money supply is cheap and USD is weak. Inflation is bound to be shooting up quickly. Putting money in bank is as good as burning them away slowly. Most affluent people will buy up properties. Rich foreigners are coming to snap up properties in central, OCR and suburban. Bubble not likely when people cant find rentals easily and rents are increasing. This are signals that bubble appearing continues to be weak. CDL selling well for NV and future sites in the area should not be a problem in a normal to fast paced economic conditions. Unless recession hit Singapore hard, there wont be a collapse in prices.

NV will be fully sold by end of year.

Totally agree no point putting money in bank as inflation might hit it worst. but to put money in livia or NV is like gambling on brazil vs any team. U bet a lot of money on brazil but win small only. If brazil lost, it's even worst. Had been observing the transact price in pasir ris area, not really impressive over the years.I foresee Minton will be slow to sell out simply because too many units. Over a thousands. Same concept or even worst for NV, sandwiched in between, not very near to mrt, 30m or less away from nearby residential, this means very cluttered and less privacy. Waterfront chain same concept applies but cld be slightly better due to mrt proximity and reservoir view, but those who bought waterfront gold also damn dangerous, since it's the most expensive among the whole waterfront chain, wave and key still not so bad since they r less expensive. Gold two bedded heard sell at a million....think ridiculous. Wonder how they sell next time.

Totally agree no point putting money in bank as inflation might hit it worst. but to put money in livia or NV is like gambling on brazil vs any team. U bet a lot of money on brazil but win small only. If brazil lost, it's even worst. Had been observing the transact price in pasir ris area, not really impressive over the years.I foresee Minton will be slow to sell out simply because too many units. Over a thousands. Same concept or even worst for NV, sandwiched in between, not very near to mrt, 30m or less away from nearby residential, this means very cluttered and less privacy. Waterfront chain same concept applies but cld be slightly better due to mrt proximity and reservoir view, but those who bought waterfront gold also damn dangerous, since it's the most expensive among the whole waterfront chain, wave and key still not so bad since they r less expensive. Gold two bedded heard sell at a million....think ridiculous. Wonder how they sell next time.
    NV not too bad if its 8xxpsf on average.....any other locations looks risky now anyway

I only worried when there's over 4 to 5 development cluttered together, and when most of the residents want to sell at 1k psf in future, I wonder how many buyers would buy. I foresee the supply will be more than demand. Of coz I agree the quantum is not very high, but competition of selling will be damn high when all 4 to 5 development are up. Too many development cluttered together would mean the lost of its exclusiveness and uniqueness. With government latest policy, the transact rate will be even lower.

I only worried when there's over 4 to 5 development cluttered together, and when most of the residents want to sell at 1k psf in future, I wonder how many buyers would buy. I foresee the supply will be more than demand. Of coz I agree the quantum is not very high, but competition of selling will be damn high when all 4 to 5 development are up. Too many development cluttered together would mean the lost of its exclusiveness and uniqueness.

aiyo .. look at D15/16 ... so many condos and landed .. so much competition when it comes to selling .. will be tougher if mkt turns sour

so this Livia or NV ..or whatever is nothing compared to the density at D15/16

so when u feel u make enuff ..just sell .. dont need to worry so much

Maybe the resale performance of the huge plot housing the ABC condos (eg. Ferreira Park) is a good guage?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    aiyo .. look at D15/16 ... so many condos and landed .. so much competition when it comes to selling .. will be tougher if mkt turns sour

so this Livia or NV ..or whatever is nothing compared to the density at D15/16

so when u feel u make enuff ..just sell .. dont need to worry so much

Come to think of it, CDL quite 'suay' for the condo launches in Pasir Ris.

When Livia launch, economy started to turn down.
    When NV about to launch, govt kick off measures.

Anyway, good for the buyers...

Come to think of it, CDL quite 'suay' for the condo launches in Pasir Ris.

When Livia launch, economy started to turn down.
    When NV about to launch, govt kick off measures.

Anyway, good for the buyers...

Haa haa, I think they have to start praying to the 7th month brothers in their showroom now for better luck. Anyway they have already made big bucks in other areas like those balestier/thomson condos.

here's my comment
    bedok interchange was a smacking 840psf bid capitallahlahland
    bythe time they sell will b min$1100psf for n old estate beside abus roaring interchange

new nv residence beside livia to sell around $860psf is gonna b steal. where else got such price.
    near 4th uni, united world college,jap school, downtown east, airport, sea and importantly MRT

was told even at yishun new ec going to b around 650psf...some more goto wait min 3 yrs to buit n after building 10 yrs to privatise............
    Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    People who bought Livia and Caspian are going to get very good margin.

I do agree with your point in general that what seems expensive now will likely to look cheap in the future base on property trend. But the plot in Bedok central can ask for high price as it has many direct positives (eg. next to interchange & mrt) with practically no competition within 500 metres proximity. NV or Livia does have to compete with the other 4 plots for potential buyers. Nothing against NV or Livia but just my observation.

Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    here's my comment
    bythe time they sell will b min$1100psf for n old estate beside abus roaring interchange

new nv residence beside livia to sell around $860psf is gonna b steal. where else got such price.
    near 4th uni, united world college,jap school, downtown east, airport, sea and importantly MRT

was told even at yishun new ec going to b around 650psf...some more goto wait min 3 yrs to buit n after building 10 yrs to privatise............

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    I do agree with your point in general that what seems expensive now will likely to look cheap in the future base on property trend. But the plot in Bedok central can ask for high price as it has many direct positives (eg. next to interchange & mrt) with practically no competition within 500 metres proximity. NV or Livia does have to compete with the other 4 plots for potential buyers. Nothing against NV or Livia but just my observation.
    bedok definitely sell better den NV even when NV launch at 850psf whereas bedok launch at 1100psf.

bedok has almost everything just a lift away....not many such projects....i can tink of centris, compass point and perhaps yew tee residences(half baked though)

some will rather save the 250psf to buy a car whereas some will pay 250psf more to have the convenience.

The best part is the Bedok project will be developed by Capland & CMA. Based on their strong track record on residential and retail. together with their brand name. They can sell high high. >$1200psf+++.

Expect the retail rent to hit $16-$18psf for Bedok. furthermore, the retail portion will be injected into CMT 2-3 yrs after completion. $788mil just "sup sup water" for Capland. lots of gunpowder!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bedok definitely sell better den NV even when NV launch at 850psf whereas bedok launch at 1100psf.

bedok has almost everything just a lift away....not many such projects....i can tink of centris, compass point and perhaps yew tee residences(half baked though)

some will rather save the 250psf to buy a car whereas some will pay 250psf more to have the convenience.

Capitaland will transform Bedok into "new" town. Nxt time dont complain Bedok has no Megamall.

Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    here's my comment

Omg so taken in by propoganda.
    If anyone is a prudent investor they will neberbuy I will look at the private cluster at tamah merah. Optimah is a good exclusive choice
    u know y livia or nv seems a better location ?simple upgraders frm sengkang n pongol will most likely move eastwards to private cluster like pasirris or tanah merah. Traffic is simply accessable via Ecp sle or pie. Currently I live near the bus interchange one piece of advise is unless u want shoots on your curtain, morning wake up calls from bus engines and trains moving troarin sound ......
    The best part is the Bedok project will be developed by Capland & CMA. Based on their strong track record on residential and retail. together with their brand name. They can sell high high. >$1200psf+++.

Expect the retail rent to hit $16-$18psf for Bedok. furthermore, the retail portion will be injected into CMT 2-3 yrs after completion. $788mil just "sup sup water" for Capland. lots of gunpowder!

Would not be surprised to hit $1300psf if you look at centro. They will come under reit. Good for the area.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Would not be surprised to hit $1300psf if you look at centro. They will come under reit. Good for the area.
    Why would it be so? Reit good?