Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

huh ? I havent rec'd the letter lei.. think i might be the last batch.... ...

I wanna to buy 46" Samsung LCD lei....hmmm...

oh...i have also decided to change the wardrobe doors to grey reflective glass sliding doors. will get the doors from the same supplier that supplies the door to OSM...

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    oh...i have also decided to change the wardrobe doors to grey reflective glass sliding doors. will get the doors from the same supplier that supplies the door to OSM...

Hi,

we got a unit in OSM too, would like to know the contacts of the supplier for the wardrobe too...thanks

Wah like a neighbour community this thread. Too bad for me the 2 bedders now asking almost 1000 psf for high floor.
    Harvey norman does deals if buy in bulk? Aren't their prices similar to best denki?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    For me...i wan to buy 46" or 50"LCD (Sony / Samsung). Any good lubang ?
    Saw samsung 46"series 6 @2900. try harvey norman parkway.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer
    Wah like a neighbour community this thread. Too bad for me the 2 bedders now asking almost 1000 psf for high floor.
    Harvey norman does deals if buy in bulk? Aren't their prices similar to best denki?
    harvey norman can give further discount ontop of list price from the agent. courts is the worst among all.

This is a sign of an obsessive neurotic.

I wanna to buy 46" Samsung LCD lei....hmmm...
    Did u ask ur lawyer to write in to request for early key collection?

bose system good or not? i also dont know... haha... but always wanted to buy it. since now got promotion, so buy loh. $5999 with $1200 vouchers to buy things in house. so used the voucher to buy their CD player for the bedroom.
    the speakers can mount on the wall
    have not received the letter from developer. will check the mails tomorrow
    i also love watching SCV shows... esp those taiwan variety shows
    still will see fengshui master... for peace for mind..
    wow $6K for boss system...-$1.2K still coz $4.8K. Act I dunno abt bose system.....u hv 2 kids still hv time to enjoy music, tv n mj. I can watch tv after my boy sleep (at night) or when he in sch only.

U should receive letter by Mon,FCL send out on last Fri, after u pay d 6mths maintenance,survey fees ,wait for bank to release 30% loan (within 5 days) u can collect d key,if fast by next week.
    So more than a mth renov shld be enuf.

dont want to rush through renovation. if really cannot make it, then check if can renovate before and carry through ghost month or not. then move in after ghost month. actually... being the first few to move in also dont know good or not cos of the noise and dirt you know what i mean?
    and u know... someone who bought the 2 bedroom so lucky! cos 1004 came out first prize last nite. means the fellow who bought 10th floor might strike 4d... came out 4040 too in april... (0404 unit)
    wonder when it will be 2xx2...haha

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    wow $6K for boss system...-$1.2K still coz $4.8K. Act I dunno abt bose system.....u hv 2 kids still hv time to enjoy music, tv n mj. I can watch tv after my boy sleep (at night) or when he in sch only.

U should receive letter by Mon,FCL send out on last Fri, after u pay d 6mths maintenance,survey fees ,wait for bank to release 30% loan (within 5 days) u can collect d key,if fast by next week.
    So more than a mth renov shld be enuf.

see private message

Quote Originally Posted by antz1974
    Hi,

we got a unit in OSM too, would like to know the contacts of the supplier for the wardrobe too...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Saw samsung 46"series 6 @2900. try harvey norman parkway.
    wah...issit ? AUdio house and Courts are selling at $3K+...plus free one small LCD...

dont want to rush through renovation. if really cannot make it, then check if can renovate before and carry through ghost month or not. then move in after ghost month. actually... being the first few to move in also dont know good or not cos of the noise and dirt you know what i mean?
    and u know... someone who bought the 2 bedroom so lucky! cos 1004 came out first prize last nite. means the fellow who bought 10th floor might strike 4d... came out 4040 too in april... (0404 unit)
    wonder when it will be 2xx2...haha
    sigh...

see private message
    Hi,

Pls PM me as well....issit the same contract for gate and windows ? Tan...issit the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    This is a sign of an obsessive neurotic.
    is awaken.....hurry... ...lets run......

is awaken.....hurry... ...lets run......
    ..... awake !!! run run !

hi
    PMed you... dont think it is the same contractor for gate and windows...

Hi,

Pls PM me as well....issit the same contract for gate and windows ? Tan...issit the same ?

Haven't been posting here but have been reading with great interest. We bought a 3 bedroom place at OSM earlier this year and have just received our TOP letter. Really excited at finally being able to see our new home.

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    sigh...
    u r d one suppose to win 1004.....mmm....nevermind take it easy,
    wait for next chance.Last time I bought a unit from developer on thur 2 days later sat come out 1st prize 4d, I didn't buy ...

Quote Originally Posted by delft
    Haven't been posting here but have been reading with great interest. We bought a 3 bedroom place at OSM earlier this year and have just received our TOP letter. Really excited at finally being able to see our new home.

Which stack r u?

hi! welcome neighbour...

hi
    you got the letter from your mail? or through your lawyer? yours is also a subsale unit like mine right? cos i dont see it in my own letterbox yet

btw... checked with my fengshui master. he said can do the house renovation if start before ghost month. and even ok to do it during ghost month. in any case, will pay it safe... hope to do it b4 ghost month and throughout ghost month and move in after that

I'm in stack 2. Fairly high floor but below #20. Our lawyers said that they have mailed the TOP letter to us although I'm not sure if we have received it yet but they sent an email to my boyfriend with a pdf copy of the letter.

i am in stack 2 also... just received the pdf copy of the letter from my lawyers regarding TOP and payment of maintenance and survey fees. have just mailed out the chqs. hope to get the keys early next week!

I'm in stack 2. Fairly high floor but below #20. Our lawyers said that they have mailed the TOP letter to us although I'm not sure if we have received it yet but they sent an email to my boyfriend with a pdf copy of the letter.

Default key collection

Hi all, those who have requested thy lawyer to write in to FCL for early key collection (1st batch) shld get ur final letter by now.I'll be collecting my key by next week or earlier...depend when my bank release d $$.

who is the chief guard living in this giant guard house, Ladyinpink or absolutwild?

hey
    dont come stepping on my tail when i didnt even step on yours ok... you have nothing better to do is it! who is the neurotic fellow here?
    i will stand guard at the giant guard house. so what? any problem with that?

who is the chief guard living in this giant guard house, Ladyinpink or absolutwild?

no lah, u can't be the chief guard, i think ladyinpink must be the one.
    hey
    dont come stepping on my tail when i didnt even step on yours ok... you have nothing better to do is it! who is the neurotic fellow here?
    i will stand guard at the giant guard house. so what? any problem with that?

no lah, u can't be the chief guard, i think ladyinpink must be the one.
    u r such an irritant.

dont bother with ppl like him. there will be other ppl who will reply to his boliao messages... what for waste time typing for ppl like that? based on the number of postings rebuked at him, we can see what kind of calibre he is. and just how unpopular he is
    i will not reply his bo liao messages anymore. period

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    u r such an irritant.