Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 152025303540414243444546474849505560657075 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Hi, is the WFW group created in Facebook? Can't find it....Maybe I'm searching for the wrong name...pls advise. Thks!

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel
    hi join the waterfront waves group at facebook .

Default Waterfront waves facebook group

Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    I hope he is not... if he owns a unit, better don't let me know his face...!
    why? you're going to do something??

Quote Originally Posted by daphne
    thanks.

i honestly cannot afford a 3 bedroom. Budget around 600K +/-
    I think you have missed the boat. There was a starbuy somewhere end last year till early this year around your budget if you don't mind not so good facing. I bought my 2 bd room early last year at quite a high price early last year. Back then Agent said developer will not lower price ???
    Anyway quite happy with the purchase as I like the spacious design and location. Do not like hunting around. No. of units not too many just nice to share the facilities with 400+ neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by daphne
    hi

i am new to the forum. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for investment purpose and did consider WFW as well. Can anyone advise me how is the layout for 2 bedroom and what was the launched price?

thanks!
    Tot Waterfront Keys is coming with many 2brs ?? Even u miss that, there is still another one near Damai school. And then there is DBSS Bedok Reservoir also.

Any one care about the pathetic bank saving interest rate? It has been lowered again...

Please share with us if you have better way to get good return from your hard earned money.

Personally, I prefer some of the S-REITs, with an average yield of 8% per year. Some articles to share here.

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Just need to call up the school to register your interest. Resonable school fees & good curriculum.

She will follow her elder sis in Red Swastika.
    oh, that's great. Primary school will be another headache for me next time.

Any one care about the pathetic bank saving interest rate? It has been lowered again...

Please share with us if you have better way to get good return from your hard earned money.

Personally, I prefer some of the S-REITs, with an average yield of 8% per year. Some articles to share here.

It really depends on how much risk you are willing to take..Most REITS are quite highly leveraged so you might still lose a substantial amt of your investment if the company folds up or ends up having to sell properties at fire sale prices to maintain positive equity in the event of another severe downturn. Other less risky alternatives would include preference shares issued by local banks which yield abt 4-5% or Singapore govt bonds (risk free yield of between 0.4%-3% depending on time to maturity)..

Scheduled for launch in the later part of July is the second phase of the Bedok Waterfront project that Far East Organization is developing jointly with Fraser Centerpoint. The first phase, Waterfront Waves, has seen 300 units of a total of 405 sold to date, at prices averaging $725 psf.

The 437-unit second phase is called Waterfront Key, and prices are likely to be 8% to 10% higher than those achieved at Waterfront Waves. "That's because Waterfront Key has a better orientation in terms of the number of units that face the Bedok Reservoir and the Bedok Town Park," says Cheang Kok Kheong, cheif operating officer of Frasers Centrepoint Homes.

As an investor, first of all is to do tones of research and be selective to minimize risks...

Quote Originally Posted by young_investor
    It really depends on how much risk you are willing to take..Most REITS are quite highly leveraged so you might still lose a substantial amt of your investment if the company folds up or ends up having to sell properties at fire sale prices to maintain positive equity in the event of another severe downturn. Other less risky alternatives would include preference shares issued by local banks which yield abt 4-5% or Singapore govt bonds (risk free yield of between 0.4%-3% depending on time to maturity)..

As an investor, first of all is to do tones of research and be selective to minimize risks...
    My financial adviser told me b4 the crash, the subprime housing problem was a small problem. His company had all the expert and latest information to support this and advise clients should continue to invest in emerging markets for long term.

Lucky never listen. I guess many of his client now have big hole in their pockets. Though most have use CPF money but still hard earned money.

"long term" wonder still feasible in this era...

The irony is crash or boom... he is still getting regular commission from the outstanding investment amt of his clients..Don't undertsand what kind of logic, give wrong advice still get paid..??

Seriously wonder retail investors have the time to screen through all the different reports or research by themselves. I would just wait for market to correct and buy some blue chips to keep.

Would choose to sleep soundly then having sleepness nights or heart attack and not being able to focus on your job

I am not a financial expert, just what I observed from experience and chose to be a kiasu investor.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    My financial adviser told me b4 the crash, the subprime housing problem was a small problem. His company had all the expert and latest information to support this and advise clients should continue to invest in emerging markets for long term.

Lucky never listen. I guess many of his client now have big hole in their pockets. Though most have use CPF money but still hard earned money.

"long term" wonder still feasible in this era...

The irony is crash or boom... he is still getting regular commission from the outstanding investment amt of his clients..Don't undertsand what kind of logic, give wrong advice still get paid..??

Seriously wonder retail investors have the time to screen through all the different reports or research by themselves. I would just wait for market to correct and buy some blue chips to keep.

Would choose to sleep soundly then having sleepness nights or heart attack and not being able to focus on your job

I am not a financial expert, just what I observed from experience and chose to be a kiasu investor.
    which is why the financial industry needs a complete shake up, wonder what MAS is doing? probably ...

Appreciate anyone who could recall the $psf for waterfront waves on units with full reservoir view.

In general, if waterfront KEY is 8~10% more expensive, slightly more units built but plot area smaller than waterfront waves, would this dev still be value for $ ?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemenceLY
    Appreciate anyone who could recall the $psf for waterfront waves on units with full reservoir view.

In general, if waterfront KEY is 8~10% more expensive, slightly more units built but plot area smaller than waterfront waves, would this dev still be value for $ ?

the last time, 3 months ago, i knew was 800psf ++.

We are not doing anything cos the chances we are not going to see your face... haha becos its full of shit from what you are stirring up.

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    why? you're going to do something??
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Waterfront have raised the prices again... to be in line with The Key prices. Heard its going to be at least $750 psf for The Key.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    the last time, 3 months ago, i knew was 800psf ++.

Cheahsg, how much is the current price for WFW? Pls. share with us if you have the updated price list for WFW. tx!

$750 psf for The Key is quite high, unless those units facing reservoir...

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Waterfront have raised the prices again... to be in line with The Key prices. Heard its going to be at least $750 psf for The Key.

They are increasing the strbu price for WFW by another 2-3%...

Facing reservoir can be higher...

Reason being for The Key from $750 psf is that the units are much smaller than WFW so the quantum is lower. There are more 2 bedders and the 3 bedders is even smaller that our stack 25. About 1100 sqft. So selling price will be about the same as WFW but only units are smaller...

WFW now left aboit 100 units while there are same stacks not even launch yet. Cos once The Key is launch, buyer may find units too small, so they may come back to the WFW for the bigger units.

Cheahsg, how much is the current price for WFW? Pls. share with us if you have the updated price list for WFW. tx!

$750 psf for The Key is quite high, unless those units facing reservoir...

Another factor that may lure buyers to WFW is the T.O.P... I expect the T.O.P for The Key will be in 2014... Construction will not start until next year... Economy still face alot of uncertainty, don't think ppl will pay higher price and wait for a long time for their unit to be ready...

They are increasing the strbu price for WFW by another 2-3%...

Facing reservoir can be higher...

Reason being for The Key from $750 psf is that the units are much smaller than WFW so the quantum is lower. There are more 2 bedders and the 3 bedders is even smaller that our stack 25. About 1100 sqft. So selling price will be about the same as WFW but only units are smaller...

WFW now left aboit 100 units while there are same stacks not even launch yet. Cos once The Key is launch, buyer may find units too small, so they may come back to the WFW for the bigger units.

Hi, just looked up the URA website. Seems that the number of caveats logged since WFW's launch till May 09 is only 82? I know that the caveats are only logged upon confirmation of S&P so there's probably a month's delay but 82 units up till early May aint too good right?

Does anyone know the actual % of units sold?

The URA website gives your only the past 12 months and only when developer lodged it after they rec'd your 15%...

To date, 300 units out of 400 units has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by stanchan
    Hi, just looked up the URA website. Seems that the number of caveats logged since WFW's launch till May 09 is only 82? I know that the caveats are only logged upon confirmation of S&P so there's probably a month's delay but 82 units up till early May aint too good right?

Does anyone know the actual % of units sold?

Thanks, seriously considering a unit, hence wanting to reaffirm what the agents said. I would prefer the bigger units at WFW vs the new development next door. But there are no more reservoir facing units for WFW

The URA website gives your only the past 12 months and only when developer lodged it after they rec'd your 15%...

To date, 300 units out of 400 units has been sold.

unit facing reservoir no more? Dont think so, i think the developer keep it and not selling it under starbuy...

Facing reservoir is more than 1.1mil for 3 bedroom

Thanks, seriously considering a unit, hence wanting to reaffirm what the agents said. I would prefer the bigger units at WFW vs the new development next door. But there are no more reservoir facing units for WFW

Yes, there are some stacks facing the reservoir not release at all... developer will wait till market becomes better or nearer to TOP

unit facing reservoir no more? Dont think so, i think the developer keep it and not selling it under starbuy...

Facing reservoir is more than 1.1mil for 3 bedroom

Quickly and join the crazy family of WFW... haha

WFW Crazy Club Member as of 6 July 09

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20

I think there is some more reservoir facing. stack 28 and 29.. selling at 800++psf. No drop from the initil launch price.

Think stack 28 & 29 sold out liao

Quote Originally Posted by icy
    I think there is some more reservoir facing. stack 28 and 29.. selling at 800++psf. No drop from the initil launch price.

If you really interested and die die want a unit facing reservoir, talk directly to the developer at the showroom and offer a price... The agent may tell you "no more" unit facing reservior and direct you to other unit... developer just keeping the good unit and waiting for good offer.

Faster buy one and join our club, haha.