Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 192429343944454647484950515253545964697479 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

1 stack is about 14-15 units....so the members here already count for more than 1 full stack...wahahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Most of our members are parents with an average of 2 children... so far we have 18 members, estimated total number of about 60 peoples at the moment... and it'll keep growing...

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...42148,00.html?

Published July 17, 2009

CDL launching Balmoral Rd condo project

Preview of 437-unit Waterfront Key at Bedok Reservoir likely today

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

AFTER holding on to its Garden Hotel property at Balmoral Road for 10 years, City Developments Ltd (CDL) is finally launching an 85-unit condo project on the site.

Waterfront Key is a 99-year-leasehold condo with 437 units. Prices had not been finalised by last night, but market watchers reckon the cue will be taken from current pricing for Waterfront Waves next door, which they are selling at $680-$700 psf on average.

A preview for staff and directors began yesterday, while sales to invited guests are slated to begin today.

The average price of the 12-storey freehold condo Volari@Balmoral is understood to be about $2,000 per square foot (psf) for early birds. Market watchers say this is about 20-25 per cent below peak 2007 prices in the location.

The condo comprises two, three and four-bedroom units and penthouses. The two-bedders are about 1,325 sq ft, and based on the $2,000 psf average price, the lump sum investment would be about $2.7 million.

At Bedok Reservoir, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint are expected to preview Waterfront Key today to staff, business associates and buyers who have registered interest.

Waterfront Key is a 99-year-leasehold condo with 437 units. Prices had not been finalised by last night, but market watchers reckon the cue will be taken from current pricing for the developers' Waterfront Waves next door, which they are selling at $680-$700 psf on average.

The 405-unit condo, released early last year, is 78 per cent sold.

Back at Balmoral Road, it has been a decade-long wait for CDL, which bought Garden Hotel in June 1999 for $108 million from Kechapi Pte Ltd, controlled by the Chua family that once controlled Cycle & Carriage - now known as Jardine Cycle & Carriage. Garden Hotel comprises two four-storey wings. The original building was built in the early 1970s and the other wing was completed in 1983. The show suite for the Volari condo that CDL will develop on the site is on the fifth-floor rooftop of Garden Hotel, which is still operating but is likely to shut later this year.

Garden Hotel has a site area of 102,200 sq ft.

Think the price will be revised up back to the initial launch price... since the demand for WFK is so good....

Think the price will be revised up back to the initial launch price... since the demand for WFK is so good....
    agreed. the showflat packed with pple....carpark full...
    heard sales not bad.

WFW left 90 units... must sell it at a higher price... so those who bought during starbuy will be feeling super good

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    heard sales not bad.

yup, my friend came back from showroom....queue for 2 hrs just to get into showroom...have to wait for ppl to serve her.... pengz...anyway...soft launch price is much higher than the WFW 2nd launch...so those who had bought it during the relaunch, shd b very very happy...regardless of which stack u r in.....when my friend was leaving at 9pm...27 units already sold and many more waiting to sign......think tomorrow b a busy day for the sales person.....think i may go down on Sunday to see see look look......

also heard WFW pricing was reverted back to original pricing....units going for $800+ psf....

heard sales not bad.
    Last edited by driftwave; 18-07-09 at 00:18.

Congradulation to all the WFW crazy club members

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    yup, my friend came back from showroom....queue for 2 hrs just to get into showroom...have to wait for ppl to serve her.... pengz...anyway...soft launch price is much higher than the WFW 2nd launch...so those who had bought it during the relaunch, shd b very very happy...regardless of which stack u r in.....when my friend was leaving at 9pm...27 units already sold and many more waiting to sign......think tomorrow b a busy day for the sales person.....think i may go down on Sunday to see see look look......

also heard WFW pricing was reverted back to original pricing....units going for $800+ psf....

Wow, q for 2 hours... those who q there must be serious buyer, if not, no point to q right?!?!

hmnnn... don't really understand why...

Yup.....2hrs is small case.....if u been to 8@woodleigh.... ppl q for 4-5hrs under hot sun.....till developer start to issue numbers to resolve the prob...imagine cannot eat lunch, cannot go toilet...the q started from showroom down the slope to the main road..... ppl get in to issue cheque just to secure a unit w/o even seeing the showroom, explaining and knowing the actual price...was only inform of the estimated psf....

i went a week later...a few left over units...i tot the above r some hdb launch story...only the ERA agent show me the pictures he took during the launch.....he himself also cannot believe it.....he even told me the developer say "aiwan"...if they know it sell so well, dun even need to construct the showroom cos to tear it down after 1week so wasteful

Wow, q for 2 hours... those who q there must be serious buyer, if not, no point to q right?!?!

hmnnn... don't really understand why...

i also heard the WFW finishing is much better....dun noe how true....dun flame me...not being bias here....was told by my friend who went there earlier......will go down on sun to check it out myself....

Congradulation to all the WFW crazy club members

Wow! What's happening, it defies logic, still heard ppl losing jobs & pay cut and yet so many buyers are flocking to buy. Where r these rich pple
    from?

My friend jokingly told me maybe in future condo will become the majority & HDB will be minority. It seems to be a possibility..

Waterfront projects are hard to come by, that may speaks well why the queue was so long. Wonder kiat is in the queue...

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Wow! What's happening, it defies logic, still heard ppl losing jobs & pay cut and yet so many buyers are flocking to buy. Where r these rich pple
    from?

My friend jokingly told me maybe in future condo will become the majority & HDB will be minority. It seems to be a possibility..

Waterfront projects are hard to come by, that may speaks well why the queue was so long. Wonder kiat is in the queue...
    Nope, I went this morning, no q whatsoever. 750psf for 2br facing PIE...easy buy hard to sell later.

WFW finishing is better? Thought WFK is using marble tiles for the living n dining... Hope the developer can maintain the standard n hope not to see a lousy project sitting beside WFW...

i also heard the WFW finishing is much better....dun noe how true....dun flame me...not being bias here....was told by my friend who went there earlier......will go down on sun to check it out myself....

no idea...tat wat my friend told me....i hv yet to see...so no comment on my part till i see it tomolo.....when developer say marble....is it real marble or compressed marble...aka homogenous tiles..... real marble r the ones it is used in the WFW toilets...the only interesting feature of WFK is the sunken bath and the cabanas by the pool....these r the 2 main things that WFW will b missing out...other than that dun think there r significant diff....i think in terms of external building....the entire waterfront proj shd b similar in nature.

WFW finishing is better? Thought WFK is using marble tiles for the living n dining... Hope the developer can maintain the standard n hope not to see a lousy project sitting beside WFW...

cos this weekend is preview...did not see any newspaper advert....probably next week is the main launch.....

2 bedders normally psf will b higher....have to see wat is the total price of the unit....$700K? or under? for investment on rental income, normally the buyer dun bother.....as long as can achieve the intended yields.....

on the longer term view, give it 10-15yrs....750psf may not b hard to swallow after all.....

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Nope, I went this morning, no q whatsoever. 750psf for 2br facing PIE...easy buy hard to sell later.

Hard to sell??? Wait till LTA make the announcement. The queue may be stretched round the bedok reservoir..

Waterfront collection has is the future underground

MRT Line passing towards Temasek Polytechinc.

This will provide excellent connectivity

LTA has not confirmed the exact location

of the MRT station yet.

Abdy/90686016

WFW units update

Stack 01 - All Sold
    Stack 02 - All Sold
    Stack 03 - All Sold
    Stack 04 - All Sold
    Stack 05 - All Sold
    Stack 06 - All Sold
    Stack 07 - 7 units sold
    Stack 08 - Not release
    Stack 09 - All Sold
    Stack 10 - All Sold
    Stack 11 - 2 units sold
    Stack 12 - 4 units sold
    Stack 13 - 3 units sold
    Stack 14 - 5 units sold
    Stack 15 - All Sold
    Stack 16 - All Sold
    Stack 17 - Not release
    Stack 18 - Not release
    Stack 19 - All Sold
    Stack 20 - All Sold
    Stack 21 - All Sold
    Stack 22 - All Sold
    Stack 23 - All Sold
    Stack 24 - All Sold
    Stack 25 - All Sold
    Stack 26 - All Sold
    Stack 27 - All Sold
    Stack 28 - All Sold
    Stack 29 - All Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Hard to sell??? Wait till LTA make the announcement. The queue may be stretched round the bedok reservoir..
    Looking forward to the announcement ... my bet is the MRT stn will be closer to kaki bukit side (i.e. on the west side of the reservoir) becos of high density of HDBs there.

WFW units update

Stack 01 - All Sold
    Stack 02 - All Sold
    Stack 03 - All Sold
    Stack 04 - All Sold
    Stack 05 - All Sold
    Stack 06 - All Sold
    Stack 07 - 7 units sold
    Stack 08 - Not release
    Stack 09 - All Sold
    Stack 10 - All Sold
    Stack 11 - 2 units sold
    Stack 12 - 5 units sold
    Stack 13 - 3 units sold
    Stack 14 - 5 units sold
    Stack 15 - All Sold
    Stack 16 - All Sold
    Stack 17 - Not release
    Stack 18 - Not release
    Stack 19 - All Sold
    Stack 20 - All Sold
    Stack 21 - All Sold
    Stack 22 - All Sold
    Stack 23 - All Sold
    Stack 24 - All Sold
    Stack 25 - All Sold
    Stack 26 - All Sold
    Stack 27 - All Sold
    Stack 28 - All Sold
    Stack 29 - All Sold

WFW units update - 88 units left

Stack 01 - All Sold
    Stack 02 - All Sold
    Stack 03 - All Sold
    Stack 04 - All Sold
    Stack 05 - All Sold
    Stack 06 - All Sold
    Stack 07 - 7 units sold
    Stack 08 - Not release
    Stack 09 - All Sold
    Stack 10 - All Sold
    Stack 11 - 2 units sold
    Stack 12 - 5 units sold
    Stack 13 - 3 units sold
    Stack 14 - 5 units sold
    Stack 15 - All Sold
    Stack 16 - All Sold
    Stack 17 - Not release
    Stack 18 - 8 units sold
    Stack 19 - All Sold
    Stack 20 - All Sold
    Stack 21 - All Sold
    Stack 22 - All Sold
    Stack 23 - All Sold
    Stack 24 - All Sold
    Stack 25 - All Sold
    Stack 26 - All Sold
    Stack 27 - All Sold
    Stack 28 - All Sold
    Stack 29 - All Sold

Waterfront Waves

Stack 18,19,20,23,24,28 & 29

Stack 03,04,07,08,11

Stack 26 & 27

Stack 25

Stack 15, 21 & 22

Stack 16

Stack 12

Hi Princessmum,

BBQ pit or Pavillion???
    Ans in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Hi Noblebaby

U sure?
    I asked the agent 3 times lei.
    She say its not a BBQ pit. Just a pavilion ..
    The 3rd BBQ pit is near the children's pool.

I checked the layout drawing. Also indicated there's no BBQ pit there.
    I dun quite fancy BBQ smell every weekend ...

Hi Ken
    Thanks.

since i have nothing better to do today, went down to the showroom in the evening.....no queue is correct but i would say not much choices left.......i saw quite a number of stacks sold.....at a glance, can easily see 3 entire stacks fully sold...bottom to top.....got a chance to speak to my FEO sales person....he say he lost count how many he sold....he was so busy...just had his lunch at 5.30pm....heard they maybe releasing more stacks for sale tomolo....

as for the showroom....i can say its a disappointment...seems like they put it together at the very last min.....no effort was put into the interior design and very shabby work....can see a lot of joints not done up properly in the kitchen and spill over silicon...the wardrobs seems abit filmsy thou....anyway its just a showroom....hope they do a better job in the actual unit.... oh yes....about the marble...yes, all units come with REAL marble flooring....the bigger units r using the same marble as the WFW toilet marble....for the 2 bedders, they r using the white marble.....for WFK, its basically a copy and paste over from Mi Casa...wat Mi Casa hv, WFK have....exact same concept..to the extent that even the brochures r the same......only w/o the step level building and not so cluttered.

on the pricing side...for us who had bought during the starbuy periods shd hv no regrets on what we bought...for the same size, level, facing...the diff is easily $80k-$120K....majority of the WFK normal size 3bedders r up in the high 800K-900k+ range.....so be happy and look forward to our house warming....

Last edited by driftwave; 19-07-09 at 00:16.

hi ken, do u know what is the pricing for the remaining unit of WFW??

WFW units update - 88 units left

Stack 01 - All Sold
    Stack 02 - All Sold
    Stack 03 - All Sold
    Stack 04 - All Sold
    Stack 05 - All Sold
    Stack 06 - All Sold
    Stack 07 - 7 units sold
    Stack 08 - Not release
    Stack 09 - All Sold
    Stack 10 - All Sold
    Stack 11 - 2 units sold
    Stack 12 - 5 units sold
    Stack 13 - 3 units sold
    Stack 14 - 5 units sold
    Stack 15 - All Sold
    Stack 16 - All Sold
    Stack 17 - Not release
    Stack 18 - 8 units sold
    Stack 19 - All Sold
    Stack 20 - All Sold
    Stack 21 - All Sold
    Stack 22 - All Sold
    Stack 23 - All Sold
    Stack 24 - All Sold
    Stack 25 - All Sold
    Stack 26 - All Sold
    Stack 27 - All Sold
    Stack 28 - All Sold
    Stack 29 - All Sold

hi ken, do u know what is the pricing for the remaining unit of WFW??
    According to the guy there, they are going to have another launch of the remaining units of WFW soon. Price will be adjusted to be on par with WFK. The 2 show units of WFW were closed today to the public. But i saw quite a number of buyers were keen on Waves instead of Key.

When the WFW showflat reopened, think the demand will be good as there is now WFK to compared with... by just comparing the showflat between the two, WFW is the more preferable one... and the date of T.O.P is nearer...

WFK launching at 780-850+++ psf is not easy to flip...

According to the guy there, they are going to have another launch of the remaining units of WFW soon. Price will be adjusted to be on par with WFK. The 2 show units of WFW were closed today to the public. But i saw quite a number of buyers were keen on Waves instead of Key.

I still remember I bought my unit during the very first few days of the starbuy promotion... that time the showflat was quite empty, only see a big number of man in black... almost scared me away...

There were plenty of good unit to choose... and the price was very reasonable... some even below $600 psf...

But now, WFK is launching at a much higher price... and the economy is still very weak... but many rushed in to get a unit... I still don't understand why... maybe they made tons from recent stock market rally or they afraid of missing the boat...

Anyway, congrats to those who bought during starbuy... !!!

on the pricing side...for us who had bought during the starbuy periods shd hv no regrets on what we bought...for the same size, level, facing...the diff is easily $80k-$120K....majority of the WFK normal size 3bedders r up in the high 800K-900k+ range.....so be happy and look forward to our house warming....

Looking forward to the announcement ... my bet is the MRT stn will be closer to kaki bukit side (i.e. on the west side of the reservoir) becos of high density of HDBs there.
    What make you think MRT only serves densely populated HDB and not densely populated Condos. Based on my analysis it will neither be north or west.

Anyway, I don't think is of interest to you since you have bought your DB.
    Unless you are telling me you regretted and interested in coming over to WF.