Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 91419242934353637383940414243444954596469 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    Looks like got lots of HDB upgraders in this estate..

got requests for basketball court, swimming pool slides, KaraoK rooms.. somemore want to plant mango trees within the estate..
    Hi Wolly,

A warm welcome to the WFW forum discussions. As you can already see by now, the content of the discussions generated here pertain largely to the sentiments and concerns of a community of people who are looking forward to living in a spanking new condo with a warm and 'crazy' bunch of people. Of course, there are the occasional property and market updates to augment the otherwise personal discussions on the condo. But this forum discussion remains largely one of a community of owners who have a genuine interest in the affairs of the condo, and interested parties with equally genuine questions/concerns.

Hence, the 2 postings that you have uploaded thus far does raise a number of question marks as it really baffles the mind. There seems to be certain things that are insinuated, and they are definitely neither genuine concerns, nor constructive remarks. Anyway, quite a bit of the info that you quoted seems to be misinterpreted or misread as the intent and context of the content is clearly misunderstood.

Nevertheless, should you have further constructive remarks to make, it will be warmly welcomed and appreciated.

May i ask a layman's question here? is it always make more investment profit by buying a FH property than buying a LH property? I ask this is because i found with the same price i paid for wfw unit i can get a FH unit from other private prj.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    WFW Crazy Club is growing....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Dear all, count us in! We're at stack 24! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lyrix
    May i ask a layman's question here? is it always make more investment profit by buying a FH property than buying a LH property? I ask this is because i found with the same price i paid for wfw unit i can get a FH unit from other private prj.
    Lyrix, I think it really depends on what you want.....quite a lot of FH projects are not "well positioned" (ie. not easily accessible unless you have a car), in my humble opinion. There is always a trade-off...

Hi momoliu, a warm welcome to our Crazy family....

WFW Crazy Club....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26

momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21

Quote Originally Posted by momoliu
    Lyrix, I think it really depends on what you want.....quite a lot of FH projects are not "well positioned" (ie. not easily accessible unless you have a car), in my humble opinion. There is always a trade-off...
    Cannot agree more with you.."It depends on what you want".

In general, if you are talking about long term maybe FH value can hold better but it still depends on the economy and other factors...nobodys' know

Endure the inconveniences and no reservoir, mrt etc for 20 years
    and get a sum (no guanrantee)when you are near retirement or
    enjoy now when you can still jog & play around the park and reservoir.

I have a friend who bought a tiny FH unit at prime area but cannot afford to stay. Got to rent out at miserable rent during bad time and finally give up.

The only thing i want to say is... Im so happy! Now ken helped me to update the list, nice man!

Welcome Momoliu! Yum sing!

Hi momoliu, a warm welcome to our Crazy family....

WFW Crazy Club....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26

momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21

From nothing to become a big crazy family...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    The only thing i want to say is... Im so happy! Now ken helped me to update the list, nice man!

Welcome Momoliu! Yum sing!
    Noblebaby...sorry...i'm too eager to update our Crazy Family list.....

No problem man! Just help me to do the job haha... Hope more ppl to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by danllf
    hehe... you can consider me as yes.
    Danllf, have you get your unit at WFW?

Can't wait for our crazy bbq....

Welcome everyone... keep in touch by PM me your contacts.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Hi Lyrix,

Did you went to showroom recently & and the property agent marketing his FH project told you FH is better than LH no matter what??

I hope you are not still wondering. Just to add, I believe you bought at
    a better price than earlier buyers so you should not be too worried.
    When market picks up and inflation jumps, I think you still can make a profit because this location is rather good. For LH property location is important. But you should wait for the MRT to be announced.

But for rental investment, basically there are no differences as tenant don't bother whether it is FH or LH most important is location. Just my opinion.

I have an option to stay or rent out but looking at the bunch of "crazy" WFW gang here - may choose to stay.

Cheers & happy weekend......

Maybe experts (Roger & Francis) can comment on Lyrix queries.

Lyrix,

There have always been debate of FH vs LH therefore you can see that is not clear cut that FH is definitely better of course unless other things are all the same (location, amenities, size etc...). I feel tat in Singapore i think the single most impt factor is location..In future if the MRT is nearby, WFW value should appreciate...

Before i commit my unit i also view a couple of FH at TK which i can get at similar price for my WFW. However, i dun like the TK location, developments are small and cramp with at most only 1 tiny pool..dun get any view at all, so all these considered i still feel WFW unit is a much better choice....

Quote Originally Posted by momoliu
    Dear all, count us in! We're at stack 24! Thanks
    momoliu welcome to the big crazy family....so happy to see more and more pple joining us...

Don't really care about FH or LH, most importantly is quality of living.

Money can be made quicker by investing in Capitaland shares or shares of other major developers. We can buy and sell the shares any day we like, liquidity is much higher, and no hassle of looking for seller or spending time to visit unit. For sure we'll buy property during downturn, and same go for stocks.

Just live life to the fullest;

生命没 take two;

人生只能走一回!

Seldom see Roger or Francis visiting us recently, think they are busy marketing their property... Sentiment has improved a lot these 2 months... if nothing big happened in the US, think market will recover very soon. Fundemental of property market in Asia is still very solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover

Maybe experts (Roger & Francis) can comment on Lyrix queries.

Seldom see Roger or Francis visiting us recently, think they are busy marketing their property... Sentiment has improved a lot these 2 months... if nothing big happened in the US, think market will recover very soon. Fundemental of property market in Asia is still very solid.
    Think they are preparing to launch the The Key very soon... heard its end of June.

Hi all, thanks for remembering us. Yes, we are moving on with our clients and we feel that our current team in Waterfront Waves should be able to serve you well and answer all your questions during your time in the showflat. Believe some of you brought your units thru them and with either Roger or myself sitting in with you esp on the final part. We are still actively involve in WFW and you guys can also get our team to help you in your questions. They are
    1) George Sim
    2) John Goy
    3) Elise Tan
    4) Rachel
    5) Lincoln

Enjoy your purchase and with regards to whether FH or LH, to me does it matter ? Singapore is a young country and our oldest HDB is not even 40 years old, land in singapore is a valuable asset and bottomline even FH, our garment can also take back. So, stay happy and blue skys will appear daily.

Rdgs
    francis

Francis, can update us on the available starbuy unit? Sales still going well? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Hi all, thanks for remembering us. Yes, we are moving on with our clients and we feel that our current team in Waterfront Waves should be able to serve you well and answer all your questions during your time in the showflat. Believe some of you brought your units thru them and with either Roger or myself sitting in with you esp on the final part. We are still actively involve in WFW and you guys can also get our team to help you in your questions. They are
    1) George Sim
    2) John Goy
    3) Elise Tan
    4) Rachel
    5) Lincoln

Enjoy your purchase and with regards to whether FH or LH, to me does it matter ? Singapore is a young country and our oldest HDB is not even 40 years old, land in singapore is a valuable asset and bottomline even FH, our garment can also take back. So, stay happy and blue skys will appear daily.

Rdgs
    francis

Haha, just wondering why keep on asking this question? since you guys have brought the place, just relax and wait for TOP.
    1) If any of you guys drop by WFW, you will noticed we had put up red round stickers on the model to indicate sold unit , basing on this you will be able to know.
    2) Besides some of you will be starting on the progessive payment in the next month, this will also give you a rough idea.
    3) Developers up the price by 2% last week and we projected to up further before KEY is launch, this will reflect market sentiments.

Rdgs
    francis

Firstly welcome momoliu join our WFW family. Glad to see our team is expanding...

Thanks momoliu,water lover, forte and noblebaby's response upon my question.
    considering the merits of wfw,I bought the wfw unit when i went to visit the showflat for the first time without doing any research of the location before. That's why i feel so unsure after purchasing it.Your valuable opinions really set my heart at ease.

Don't really care about FH or LH, most importantly is quality of living.

Money can be made quicker by investing in Capitaland shares or shares of other major developers. We can buy and sell the shares any day we like, liquidity is much higher, and no hassle of looking for seller or spending time to visit unit. For sure we'll buy property during downturn, and same go for stocks.

Just live life to the fullest;

生命没 take two;

人生只能走一回!

Hey man, be more professional, it's your job to provide info. If not, no point for you agent to post here and keep asking buyer to contact them.

By the way, construction is progessing well. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Haha, just wondering why keep on asking this question? since you guys have brought the place, just relax and wait for TOP.
    1) If any of you guys drop by WFW, you will noticed we had put up red round stickers on the model to indicate sold unit , basing on this you will be able to know.
    2) Besides some of you will be starting on the progessive payment in the next month, this will also give you a rough idea.
    3) Developers up the price by 2% last week and we projected to up further before KEY is launch, this will reflect market sentiments.

Rdgs
    francis

actually.. this is not his job.

Quote Originally Posted by WF Constructor
    Hey man, be more professional, it's your job to provide info. If not, no point for you agent to post here and keep asking buyer to contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    actually.. this is not his job.
    You bought WW?

Quote Originally Posted by WF Constructor

provide info?? info for what? If you guys are planning to buy another unit, then it would justify the need for data..

HOWEVER, if you guys have no intention of buying another unit.. then the continuous request for sales update is basically..well, Kay Poh..

Relax lah.. use the spare time on your hands to plan for your renovation and think of ways to save up for your house (got lots to pay for).. why bother who buy what and at what price????

The world has missed the rally - JPM

Could We Be Heading for a V-shaped GDP Recovery? - Citi

Reports for tonight, Zzzz...

Attached Files Attached Files

Hi all

Just received a msg from the agent.
    They are going to increase the price of WFW again!

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Hi all

Just received a msg from the agent.
    They are going to increase the price of WFW again!
    with the strong recovery of stock market , how can property prices not go up . i m not surprise if " key " is lauched at 700psf .