Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 121722273237383940414243444546475257626772 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

What’s new? Strong sales volume in May - CLSA

Attached Files Attached Files

Any one visited the site or showroom recently? Pls update us if any...

By the way, where is the WFW crazy club member?

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    What’s new? Strong sales volume in May - CLSA

yea...very quiet lately......
    any more new WFW owners?

Any one visited the site or showroom recently? Pls update us if any...

By the way, where is the WFW crazy club member?

Construction progress....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ken, thanks for the updates... construction is going well... even the 2-bedroom unit is coming up fast!!! Just that my stack is still an empty land... haha...

help you enlarge the photos...

more pics...taken on 23-Jun-2009 5pm

View from hdb playground

View from Bedok Town Park

Singapore Property Research:

Positive Price Growth Catalyst for Next Rally - BoA/Merill

Dissecting Supply and Deferred Payment Scheme (DPS) Risks - CreditSuisse

SG Property counters rallied today...!!! Accumulate Reits

Singapore Property Research:

Positive Price Growth Catalyst for Next Rally - BoA/Merill

Dissecting Supply and Deferred Payment Scheme (DPS) Risks - CreditSuisse

SG Property counters rallied today...!!! Accumulate Reits
    Be careful. I would rather wait for S&P500 to confirm staying above 200day moving average. Right now the bears/bulls are fighting fiercely along the 200d MA. So far, it is not clear who will win but there are a few positives - oil price, China A-shares and NASDAQ. Reit for medium term investment may not be a good idea especially if exposed to office & retail sector.

Anyway, just want to let you know that your posting of analyst reports is very much appreciated. Thank you. So far, the Goldman Sach and the Credit Sussie reports are worth reading ...

S&P500 is at the edge of golden cross... i'm bullish because my investment horizon is more than 2-3 years... REITS is good investment for retirement, and their price is quite low... yaya, i know, REITS is higly leveraged and they are all huge borrowers, will keep asking unit holder for $$$ in the future... haha!!!

If the economy really can turn by year end or early next year, then what ever stock will also sky-rocket.

By the way, my favorite is still commo related counter. Wish us all luck, hihi...

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Be careful. I would rather wait for S&P500 to confirm staying above 200day moving average. Right now the bears/bulls are fighting fiercely along the 200d MA. So far, it is not clear who will win but there are a few positives - oil price, China A-shares and NASDAQ. Reit for medium term investment may not be a good idea especially if exposed to office & retail sector.

Anyway, just want to let you know that your posting of analyst reports is very much appreciated. Thank you. So far, the Goldman Sach and the Credit Sussie reports are worth reading ...

Sometime I have some very detailed research reports on SG property, but too bad, the file size is too large of more than 1MB... couldn't upload onto here to share... too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat

Sometime I have some very detailed research reports on SG property, but too bad, the file size is too large of more than 1MB... couldn't upload onto here to share... too bad...
    Then can just copy & paste the summary points

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Construction progress....
    Just curious do you know in your photos the block just besides the HDB/ Playground , is that block 15, 22 or 21?

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Just curious do you know in your photos the block just besides the HDB/ Playground , is that block 15, 22 or 21?

It should be 15 & 16.

double confirm... stack 15 & 16...

double confirm... stack 15 & 16...
    haha...finally get to hear from forte...
    where are the rest?

Forte stay at which stack? can help to bring out the crazy club member list?

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    haha...finally get to hear from forte...
    where are the rest?

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']WFW Crazy Club.... [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26[/FONT]

momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21

hi,

i am staying at 19. Just curious where my behind bedroom will be facing. So looks like nothing yet for my block.....

Been reading the postings all along although just been a slient reader as not much to contribute.

think your behind bedroom will see kitchen of stack 15 and 22... in between you may see abit of the the HDB...

hi,

i am staying at 19. Just curious where my behind bedroom will be facing. So looks like nothing yet for my block.....

Been reading the postings all along although just been a slient reader as not much to contribute.

hi,

Hi Forte,

Same block as you. Mine should be facing the small playground overlooking the HDB block and carpark. Blocked by the big tree, could not see much from photos.

Wonder how princessmum could captured the site earlier on.
    Princessmum - can update pls once block 766 is up, thanks.

As construction progresses, the development looks rather "crampy". Seems not much space left for my dream swimming pool & other facilities. Hope not like Baywater.

Not much contribution lately coz busy working for $ to pay for house... Interesting to see so many financial guys in the forum giving analysis & investment tips.

Looks like quite no. buyers are in the finance related job. Considering to switch to finance job liao

Hi Water Lover

I also have the same concern about the space of the project.
    That's why I asked about the plot size in my earlier post.
    They seem to be building the units very near the edge of the plot.(near to fence)
    Look at the front stacks! It is almost next to the road.
    Hope they will put in nice fence and plenty of trees/plants to provide privacy.

Plus points is, if we compare to Baywater / Waterfront Key, their plot area is even smaller. Think will be worse.

Singapore REITS by Nomura

Which Way? Yield Gaps: Tread Carefully

Eventually found a way to break the original PDF into two files with smaller file size...

Research Report: Singapore Residential

Real Estate Values to Rise in 2010 - by UBS

Research Coverage: Singapore Integrated Resorts

Red Dot Roulette - by CLSA

Genting Singapore!

Hmm, I think The Key has a bigger plot size but they'll also have more stacks too. I visited the showflat yesterday to see if it's ready (not quite ready for prime time) and read The Key's soft launch information/layout.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Hi Water Lover

They seem to be building the units very near the edge of the plot.(near to fence)

Plus points is, if we compare to Baywater / Waterfront Key, their plot area is even smaller. Think will be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Hi Water Lover

Hi,

I am also concern if it will be too cramp especially mine is facing internal hopefully not too close to the opposite block.....i did ask how far the blocks will be and this is approx what i was told by the agents

Blk 29 to Blk 3 approx 65m
    Blk 20 to Blk 7 approx 45m

Hi,

I am also concern if it will be too cramp especially mine is facing internal hopefully not too close to the opposite block.....i did ask how far the blocks will be and this is approx what i was told by the agents

Don't you have a super accurate site plan drawn by architect? In DBR, some of the 2brs facing inside are only 20m away from the opposite stacks, most stacks are only 10m away from fences. And the psf pricing is cheap if you are only 20m away from your neighbours ...
    Last edited by jitkiat; 28-06-09 at 23:16.

Hi,

haha

so now all the waterfront gang can get together inside your respective unit and still be 'close'

Construction site update as of 29-Jun-09

Stack 24-25, 26-29

Stack 21-22 (sorry, cannot find a good spot to take a better view of the stacks)