Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Haha don't underestimate Sgp govt The loss is just a scratch to the coffers. Furthermore Sgp Need these infrastructure construction to go on.... Else more pple lose their jobs in the construction industry...
    Yalor 100bil paper loss is just peanut to sg garment... Need more infra expenditure to boost GDP!

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Haha don't underestimate Sgp govt The loss is just a scratch to the coffers. Furthermore Sgp Need these infrastructure construction to go on.... Else more pple lose their jobs in the construction industry...
    Do you know what is a B? Singapore GDP for last year is only 230B. Lost of 100B is equal to Singapore economy is at complete rest for 5 months.

Of course that is only paper lost. Hopefully Citibank will rocket soon... Otherwise GIC will have to change name liaw.

Join the fun at Bedok Reservior. The latest water sport hub.

Imagine waking up to a reservior view and able to have a waterfront living at a fraction of the cost compare to Pebble Bay, Caribbean which are also 99 year lease and selling @ 1200psf and above.

Here at Waterfront Waves, we are looking at 560psf to 850 psf with about 45% sold. In fact 80% of reservior facing units are sold with last 2 new stacks just released.

New showflat with both 3 and 4 bedroom layout will be available to view.
    Current showflat will be close to allow construction for Waterfront Waves to start.

Total 405 units with price ranging from 570psf to 850psf

Comprising of exclusively 405 units
    2/3/4 bedrooms available
    Full Condo Facilities

UNIT TYPES
    2 Bedrooms (980sqft) - 48 units
    3 Bedrooms (1,249sqft to 1,442sqft) - 237 units
    4 Bedrooms (1,518sqft to 1,690sqft) - 116 units
    4 Bedrooms Penthouse (2,992sqft ) - LEFT ONE UNIT ONLY !!

FULL CONDO FACILITIES
    Lap Pool
    Splash Pool
    Splash Deck
    Spa Pool - Spa Beds, Spa Seats, Hydro Massage Shower & Aqua Gymnasium
    Eco-pond
    Lounge Decks
    Viewing Decks
    BBQ Pavilions
    Jogging Track
    Children's Playground
    Rock Climbing Wall
    Recreation Tennis Courts
    Clubhouse - Gymnasium, MPH, Male/Female Changing Room with Steam Rooms & Handicap Toilets

PAYMENT SCHEMES
    Interest Absorption Payments Available and Progressive

Special Starbuy Promotion Available at Special Price and Selected Units

For viewing and information , please call francis @ 91163014.

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong

Imagine waking up to a reservior view and able to have a waterfront living at a fraction of the cost compare to Pebble Bay, Caribbean which are also 99 year lease and selling @ 1200psf and above.

Here at Waterfront Waves, we are looking at 560psf to 850 psf with about 45% sold. In fact 80% of reservior facing units are sold with last 2 new stacks just released.

Current showflat will be close to allow construction for Waterfront Waves to start.

2/3/4 bedrooms available
    Full Condo Facilities

UNIT TYPES

FULL CONDO FACILITIES
    Lap Pool
    Splash Pool
    Splash Deck
    Eco-pond
    Lounge Decks
    Viewing Decks
    BBQ Pavilions
    Jogging Track
    Children's Playground
    Rock Climbing Wall
    Recreation Tennis Courts
    Clubhouse - Gymnasium, MPH, Male/Female Changing Room with Steam Rooms & Handicap Toilets

PAYMENT SCHEMES

OMG, only 45% sold after launched for more than a year... agent pls. work harder to sell sell sell... i'm going to buy one soon... still researching .... want to buy the Quartz, but missed the boat during re-launch... hope more boats coming

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong

2/3/4 bedrooms available
    Full Condo Facilities

UNIT TYPES

FULL CONDO FACILITIES
    Lap Pool
    Splash Pool
    Splash Deck
    Eco-pond
    Lounge Decks
    Viewing Decks
    BBQ Pavilions
    Jogging Track
    Children's Playground
    Rock Climbing Wall
    Recreation Tennis Courts

PAYMENT SCHEMES

is this phase II or the same plot of land or adjacent plot?

Heard from agent new showroom is opening this coming weekend... this time includes the 3-brm as well as the 4-brm layout.

heard that if a project is 50% sold, then the developer will breakeven.....if it's true, then i think the price of wf will be unlikely to come down since developer can sell slowly till top.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    OMG, only 45% sold after launched for more than a year... agent pls. work harder to sell sell sell... i'm going to buy one soon... still researching .... want to buy the Quartz, but missed the boat during re-launch... hope more boats coming

Seriously.... I cannot decide. Which is better... The quartz or Waterfront??

The Quartz is very near MRT but no view and blend into HDB. Waterfront have wonderful view and surrounded by private properties... Hmmm.. is it more worth to buy??

Quote Originally Posted by Mary

The Quartz is very near MRT but no view and blend into HDB. Waterfront have wonderful view and surrounded by private properties... Hmmm.. is it more worth to buy??
    I think Quartz is almost fully sold. Last heard 2 weeks ago were 7 units left and most of them were high floor and will be more expensive. It may be fully sold by now. So I think no need to consider Quartz already.

i did consider buying quartz b4 buying wf. i found that the balcony (quartz) is too small to put a chair n table. futhermore, like what u said, there is no view. wf is more of lifestyle. it is only 5 mins drive to tampines mall n century square. more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    i did consider buying quartz b4 buying wf. i found that the balcony (quartz) is too small to put a chair n table. futhermore, like what u said, there is no view. wf is more of lifestyle. it is only 5 mins drive to tampines mall n century square. more convenient.
    I think you probably refer to the planter. They are not meant for putting tables and chairs. (Only few units got balcony if I am not wrong. Those at very high floor, and they are not small either).

hm.. don't understand why. I was hoping to buy from subsale (Quartz), but they are asking for sky high.... really not worth to pay for somewhere surrounded by HDB.

Going to see Waterfront showflat later.

If you like nature, I think waterfront waves is a good choice... and it's near to Tampines too... several public buses to there also if you dont want to drive...

Heard there's a new showroom... i may go to see it tomorrow... I visited the Quartz showroom also... for the same price, i would go to waterfront... more important is lifestyle...

yeah, sub-sale price is still sky high... it is better to get it from developer... i think you missed the boat for the Quartz already...

hm.. don't understand why. I was hoping to buy from subsale (Quartz), but they are asking for sky high.... really not worth to pay for somewhere surrounded by HDB.

Going to see Waterfront showflat later.
    Value of a property all depend on location. View is least important factor or more of a kind of life style or preference.

In fact, those new HDB near to Bungkok MRT look quite modern & elegant + underground car park.

In term of potential, The Quartz is definite higher. Future punggol waterfront + Serangoon Mall + Easier & faster to reach orchard.

For waterfront, the future MRT station is at the other side of the lake + it is still quite uncertain there will be a MRT station + When?.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Value of a property all depend on location. View is least important factor or more of a kind of life style or preference.

In fact, those new HDB near to Bungkok MRT look quite modern & elegant + underground car park.

In term of potential, The Quartz is definite higher. Future punggol waterfront + Serangoon Mall + Easier & faster to reach orchard.

For waterfront, the future MRT station is at the other side of the lake + it is still quite uncertain there will be a MRT station + When?.
    Take a look at those HDB around Bedok reservior/Bedok central and those at Buongkok, and compare their price. See which one is higher.

Future Punggol waterfront??? As you said, Gorment lost billions... they will atleast pump in $$$ into Orchard and Marina Bay first... and delay other plans... if you think the MRT station to Bedok is uncertain and it'll be same to Punggol waterfront, both is "when"?!?!

Furthermore, Fraser + Far East will be coorporating with PUB to develope and improve the water body and features of the Bedok Reservior...

Serangoon Mall - that's far away!!! Bedok is near to Tampinese with 2 existing malls and a new one coming up soon... there's also a new mall coming up near Bedok MRT, developed by Fraser...

I'm not bias here... and I don't own any WF or TQ...

Take a look at those HDB around Bedok reservior/Bedok central and those at Buongkok, and compare their price. See which one is higher.

Future Punggol waterfront??? As you said, Gorment lost billions... they will atleast pump in $$$ into Orchard and Marina Bay first... and delay other plans... if you think the MRT station to Bedok is uncertain and it'll be same to Punggol waterfront, both is "when"?!?!

Furthermore, Fraser + Far East will be coorporating with PUB to develope and improve the water body and features of the Bedok Reservior...

Serangoon Mall - that's far away!!! Bedok is near to Tampinese with 2 existing malls and a new one coming up soon... there's also a new mall coming up near Bedok MRT, developed by Fraser...

I'm not bias here... and I don't own any WF or TQ...
    Bedok central and bedok reserviour is at least 1.5KM apart. We are comparing bedock reserviour with Bungkok

Punggol waterfront is already in Master plan 2008. But not bedok reserviour station. So, punggol waterfront is definitely an early project then that new MRT line.

If FCH and Far East can't sell their project at high price, do you think they still will 100% commit themselves in that project?

Although i own Quartz, but what is stated is all facts just to showcase that The Quartz has higher potential then waterfront's from the current developer price from.

Bedok central and bedok reserviour is at least 1.5KM apart. We are comparing bedock reserviour with Bungkok

Punggol waterfront is already in Master plan 2008. But not bedok reserviour station. So, punggol waterfront is definitely an early project then that new MRT line.

If FCH and Far East can't sell their project at high price, do you think they still will 100% commit themselves in that project?

Although i own Quartz, but what is stated is all facts just to showcase that The Quartz has higher potential then waterfront's from the current developer price from.
    If not for the planter boxes and odd design esp. the kitchen & surrounded by HDB flats, I would have bought the Quatz. Anyway good buy and enjoy your stay in the Quatz

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    If not for the planter boxes and odd design esp. the kitchen & surrounded by HDB flats, I would have bought the Quatz. Anyway good buy and enjoy your stay in the Quatz
    Individual will have their own preference. So maybe i won't want to know what is so odd about kitchen and surrounded by new HDB flats. But if you do have time, please go to take a look at those new HDB flats behind Quartz. I assure u will be surprised!

Not sure you aware of new ruling. In old project, developer charge the smae psf for those space in Balcony + planter. In future project, Balcony and Planter is not chargeable. This is new ruling. So, do you think future buyer will pay for your balcony and planter? I think the answer is obvious.

So, those big balcony + big planter lover, please beware. Otherwise you may need the boom in 1997 + 2007 to occur together, in order to make profit in the resale or else have to wait for enblock

Individual will have their own preference. So maybe i won't want to know what is so odd about kitchen and surrounded by new HDB flats. But if you do have time, please go to take a look at those new HDB flats behind Quartz. I assure u will be surprised!

Not sure you aware of new ruling. In old project, developer charge the smae psf for those space in Balcony + planter. In future project, Balcony and Planter is not chargeable. This is new ruling. So, do you think future buyer will pay for your balcony and planter? I think the answer is obvious.

So, those big balcony + big planter lover, please beware. Otherwise you may need the boom in 1997 + 2007 to occur together, in order to make profit in the resale or else have to wait for enblock
    You are right, individual preference. The Quartz is a good buy. I think you can make a lot of $$$. For me I will prefer house that I like and usually
    comes naturally when i see the surrounding and the internal (the moment I walk in)-resort living type as well. Never really put profit as first priority. Maybe that's my weakness. Afterall about 2/3 of the time at home can't imagine if you don't like the house. Cheers

You are right, individual preference. The Quartz is a good buy. I think you can make a lot of $$$. For me I will prefer house that I like and usually
    comes naturally when i see the surrounding and the internal (the moment I walk in)-resort living type as well. Never really put profit as first priority. Maybe that's my weakness. Afterall about 2/3 of the time at home can't imagine if you don't like the house. Cheers
    Heard there's a new showroom, may go check it out this weekend. Do you visit the showroom or the site after your purchase? Can't wait for this project to TOP.

Heard there's a new showroom, may go check it out this weekend. Do you visit the showroom or the site after your purchase? Can't wait for this project to TOP.
    Oh I see, there's a new showroom. Guess give way to construction. Looks like your wait would not be long. Once the foundation is done, it would be very fast. I understand how you feel. The thought of having a cup of coffee at the balcony watching over the spectacular reservoir view or being just near it is too much to resist.

May go down to take a look if I have time. wonder anything special.

Construction Progress as on 14th March 2009

Last edited by Nico; 14-03-09 at 20:50.

Oh I see, there's a new showroom. Guess give way to construction. Looks like your wait would not be long. Once the foundation is done, it would be very fast. I understand how you feel. The thought of having a cup of coffee at the balcony watching over the spectacular reservoir view or being just near it is too much to resist.

May go down to take a look if I have time. wonder anything special.
    I visited the new showroom this morning, quite crowded... the new showroom displays the 3brm (Type B1b) and 4brm (Type D1) units, with totally new interior design. Looks a lot nicer than the previous one.

Now the developer also shows the completed model to display the facing and position of all the stakes. I think they have released all the stacks for sale, average selling price is from $580 psf.

I visited the new showroom this morning, quite crowded... the new showroom displays the 3brm (Type B1b) and 4brm (Type D1) units, with totally new interior design. Looks a lot nicer than the previous one.

Now the developer also shows the completed model to display the facing and position of all the stakes. I think they have released all the stacks for sale, average selling price is from $580 psf.
    so you booked one already? if you don't mind sharing, which facing and what floor that they quoted you?

Thanks Nico for the effort in downloading the pictures.
    Comprehensive coverage.

went to the new showflat, the layouts are quite proper but was quoted high price for prime units facing the reservoir...almost close to 900psf...

hi nico, are the pics taken from the HDBs behind?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    hi nico, are the pics taken from the HDBs behind?
    yeap..we went up to the 8th floor of the HDB behind the ww construction site..

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinlck
    went to the new showflat, the layouts are quite proper but was quoted high price for prime units facing the reservoir...almost close to 900psf...
    No chance that prices will come down. Developer is FEO, well known for maintaining prices (even though no one buying, they have holding power)

prices did come down. i bought my unit last may. based on the same level at stack 23 and with better view than my stack 19. it is cheaper by 16k plus.