Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 303540455055565758596061626364657075808590 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

i think no hot water supply to the kitchen basin right...!?!

Any one has experince to install hot water supply to the kitchen, coz it's good during dishes washing n helps kill bacteria...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Oooo, thought you already opt-in for dry kitchen??

*sigh* i got no option for it....think will consider tearing down during the reno phase....

Any one has experince to install hot water supply to the kitchen, coz it's good during dishes washing n helps kill bacteria...
    Should have hot water supply to kitchen...it's a std feature for all condos.

Yes i have already paid for my dry kitchen.
    Me pondering whether to shift the water basin to the bay window.

not that u can't but have to redo some of the piping work and depend where the water heater are located....for condo, most of the piping are concealed so redo some piping may be difficult if not exposed....i did up my whole hse except for the kitchen as it needs to run 2 pipes halfway out to my living room as the heater is in the common bathroom....

u sure? to kitchen sink?

Quote Originally Posted by venus

me too... no dry kitchen... dont know how to modify since the area for kitchen is not big...

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    *sigh* i got no option for it....think will consider tearing down during the reno phase....

there are more toilets at the clubhouse and swimming pool.

I think we can start a reno thread soon....if can form a group buy tat b fantastic....

wow....sounds like ur hse a lot of people?...but i dun think everyone so chun to LS at the same time rite? hahaha....my "Domestic Helper" always constipate ....for me, i can live with 2 toilets...hahaha....

aiyoh......i dun want to b the 1st to kena yellow card from the mgmt!!! noti noti to suggest tat.....

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    there are more toilets at the clubhouse and swimming pool.

errrr... don't think it is a standard... WFW nop... Optima got meh?!?!

why yellow card? canot use club house toilet?

aiyoh......i dun want to b the 1st to kena yellow card from the mgmt!!! noti noti to suggest tat.....

ooo... so troblesome... maybe put a standalone mini heater under the kitchen sink...

not that u can't but have to redo some of the piping work and depend where the water heater are located....for condo, most of the piping are concealed so redo some piping may be difficult if not exposed....i did up my whole hse except for the kitchen as it needs to run 2 pipes halfway out to my living room as the heater is in the common bathroom....

From S&P

Water Heater
    Gas hot water supply to all Bathrooms except Kitchen and WC.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    From S&P

Water Heater
    Gas hot water supply to all Bathrooms except Kitchen and WC.
    Huh? really don't hv? This is not very centrepointhomes style leh. my present plc is by centrepointhomes and i hv hot water supply to kitchen sink but not WC. even last time my old condo by small time developer also hv leh. u mean nowadays developers cut corners until like that ah? hmm...lemme go and read my optima specs.

but u have a shoe rack at the DB rite? for me, if i wana do it....hv to ask the ID to see if its costly and feasible or not....

me too... no dry kitchen... dont know how to modify since the area for kitchen is not big...

can....but if always do it...ppl will think its abuse...whahaha...save water save $$$.....

why yellow card? canot use club house toilet?

my previous apt also dun hv leh
    but ok with me as we seldom cook at home.....
    taboa most of the time at Blk 85 market.....they have many good food there...

Huh? really don't hv? This is not very centrepointhomes style leh. my present plc is by centrepointhomes and i hv hot water supply to kitchen sink but not WC. even last time my old condo by small time developer also hv leh. u mean nowadays developers cut corners until like that ah? hmm...lemme go and read my optima specs.

Yes, got a shoe rack, but dunno how big is it... got female in the house... how big also not enough

but u have a shoe rack at the DB rite? for me, if i wana do it....hv to ask the ID to see if its costly and feasible or not....

u can consider getting a dishwasher instead....comes with hot water....:P

ooo... so troblesome... maybe put a standalone mini heater under the kitchen sink...

it will also translate to higher maintenance fee next time..
    i have one super rich colleague...stay in high end condo.....will take a dip in the pool, bath in clubhouse before heading back to her apt.

Now i know why she is so rich.....hahahah

can....but if always do it...ppl will think its abuse...whahaha...save water save $$$.....

ken, shoe rack in your unit quite big!

Just chk the WFW brochure...really dun hv. anyway not necessary lah. I also nvr use hot water to wash dishes.

cud b because of gas heater?....for older development using electric heater, I think can install a few....my friend's condo got 2 water heater tank and both happen to break down at the same time....both concealed swee swee....nice.....but have to rip apart to replace new ones....*sigh*..

you guys in the office now?? how come can check S&P and brochure so easily...

Just chk the WFW brochure...really dun hv. anyway not necessary lah. I also nvr use hot water to wash dishes.

That's true!
    The best is they can always complain no shoe to wear in front of a row of xx pair of shoes.

Yes, got a shoe rack, but dunno how big is it... got female in the house... how big also not enough

no wonder u use the Bedok park and reservoir park so often....hv to run off the extra calories from B85 mkt...hahaha....count me in next time ok? I join u....:P

Yes i find it big but not my other half...

ken, shoe rack in your unit quite big!

haha, i wished to... but no place to put so many thing in the kitchen...

u can consider getting a dishwasher instead....comes with hot water....:P

at least u have something....i hv to install one...current home customised type....damn huge....wonder how to squeeze into the new home...like u say...how big also not enough....siao liao....

when there is a will, there is a way...wahahhaa...

you guys in the office now?? how come can check S&P and brochure so easily...