Page 56 of 117 FirstFirst ... 263136414651525354555657585960616671768186 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Hahaha.....probably we all have to think of something by next year....frankly speaking, I'm more concern with the windows rather than Balcony as glass panel, the children are able to see thru they won't climb out of curiosity....my current flat is all glass panel in the living room....even i have grille installed, my son basically hv not tried to climb up to see what is happening downstairs...
    My fren who stayed in HDB had a curved protruding grille installed at her balcony. The last time I visited, her son was up on top of the grille doing tarzan. It looks scary cos the middle portion of the grille is actually protruding outside

I like the idea of the invisible grille (if it is really so invisible!) and the mgt allows...

Ken, nice job...thanks for the update!

I don't think they've officially re-launched the remaining stacks (as of wednesday) but they are currently selling units in these stacks to buyers. For instance, level 5-10 of stack 17 were sold (where stack 17 is "officially" unreleased). 04-17 commands a price of $973,710, while 11-17 will cost $1.032 mil. This current strong demand is indeed a sharp contrast to those of us who bought in Mar-May (where a buyer was easily outnumbered by the number of agents at the showflat).

In any case, our WFW crazy club rocks! Welcome to all newbies

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Great! When are they re-launching the remaining stacks?

Default DTL Stations in the Park

Hi WFW Crazy members, I have good news to announce.
    Just got a confirmation from the soil investigators at the Town Park that they were doing soil testing for future MRT line. They told me the underground train tunnel will run through the town park and there will be 2 stations in the park. One of them even take out the soil samples they collected in various little containers and showed to me. I double confirmed with them and they said YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Condo has strict rules on grilles. dont think you can make grilles in the balcony.
    Perhaps, you can arrange pots of plant/flower along the glass panel so that children dont go near to it.
    or you can try convincing the condo management to allow invisible grille.
    see website : http://www.legate.com.sg/, they have a showroom at geylang Lor21.
    Yup... I'm also thinking of flower/plants along the glass panel along the balcony as one alternative. any other suggestion?

Talking

Just got a confirmation from the soil investigators at the Town Park that they were doing soil testing for future MRT line. They told me the underground train tunnel will run through the town park and there will be 2 stations in the park. One of them even take out the soil samples they collected in various little containers and showed to me. I double confirmed with them and they said YES!!!
    Watch out! WFW/WFK agents will be coming after you...

Developer has kicked them out and engage you...as their promoter instead...hehehe You can display the soil at showroom liao..

Tats Great News! MRT at our backyard?.....so is that the exact location where you last taken the picture? So we can say its 30sec or 1min for slow walker to MRT? whahahaa......

just want to b sure...its not some banga worker u spoke to rite? U spoke to some engineer? U r definately creating a WAVE out at Waterfront! whahahaa........

Yes Yes Yes...i was supposed to go Reservoir Park for my routine jog but there were some activities there so i went to Bedok Town Park instead. Just happened to see a group of workers there so i approached them to check out what they were doing. I was overjoyed when i heard abt "MRT"!!! This is the BEST News i received today.

Tats Great News! MRT at our backyard?.....so is that the exact location where you last taken the picture? So we can say its 30sec or 1min for slow walker to MRT? whahahaa......

just want to b sure...its not some banga worker u spoke to rite? U spoke to some engineer? U r definately creating a WAVE out at Waterfront! whahahaa........
    one of the engineer was there....they even described how the tunnels will run underground.

YES, super good news man!!! YES, YES and YES!!!

Agents will look for you for more info... or manybe they are busy talking to the soil investigators at the park now, wahahaha...!!!

By the way, at which location you met and talked to the engineer?

Yes Yes Yes...i was supposed to go Reservoir Park for my routine jog but there were some activities there so i went to Bedok Town Park instead. Just happened to see a group of workers there so i approached them to check out what they were doing. I was overjoyed when i heard abt "MRT"!!! This is the BEST News i received today.

Hope it'll be look like this... Station at the park, how about that?!?!

Estimated location of T27 and T28... Distance between A & B is about 1.5km... One of the stations must be in the park.

The length of the town park is about 1.5KM, if the 2 stations are seperated by a distance of 1KM, then one of the stations will be quite near to us, maybe 200m away... that is quite a good distance, not so far and yet not so near...

Normally it is very quiet here during weekend... but today is a bit different... lots of chit-chat and good news... cheerssss!!!

Near Blk 708.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    YES, super good news man!!! YES, YES and YES!!!

Agents will look for you for more info... or manybe they are busy talking to the soil investigators at the park now, wahahaha...!!!

By the way, at which location you met and talked to the engineer?

The length of the town park is about 1.5KM, if the 2 stations are seperated by a distance of 1KM, then one of the stations will be quite near to us, maybe 200m away... that is quite a good distance, not so far and yet not so near...
    I doubt so.

I think it will be just a stone throw away from WFW.

WOW, blk 708 is the location of T27

Near Blk 708.

WOW, blk 708 is the location of T27

If T27 is near blk 708, then 1.1KM away will be near to the Damai Secondary (T28) which is less than 50m away from WFW....

From T28 to T29 (Temasek Poly) will be about 2KM.

Hi all Crazy club members... today I went down to the showflat, i feel so glad we all have bought wfw. cos this key very poor thing.. walldrobe not full height still got lobang, no oven cos developer replace with marble flooring.. kaoz i wonder why WFK 2 bedroom can sold out so fast!

Really no oven? Tot it was displayed in the showflat?

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel
    Hi all Crazy club members... today I went down to the showflat, i feel so glad we all have bought wfw. cos this key very poor thing.. walldrobe not full height still got lobang, no oven cos developer replace with marble flooring.. kaoz i wonder why WFK 2 bedroom can sold out so fast!

Really no oven? Tot it was displayed in the showflat?
    yeah, i ask the agent he said the showflat oven is for display, developer will use place that slot as a cabinet. then the washing machine is slot into that a small corner unlike wfw. worse thing is he said for those at ground floor can jump into the pool. then I ask so the ground unit balacony got no barrier? he said NO...

great news on the MRT station... sure the price going up...

washing machine slot into small corner for all the unit? I don't like this concept, as the dust will gather on top of the machine and it is very difficult to clean... especially near the kitchen, make things worst...

I feel like WFK is very "Mi-casa" feel... even WFK official website feel like "Mi-casa"... maybe this is the stype of FEO...

yeah, i ask the agent he said the showflat oven is for display, developer will use place that slot as a cabinet. then the washing machine is slot into that a small corner unlike wfw. worse thing is he said for those at ground floor can jump into the pool. then I ask so the ground unit balacony got no barrier? he said NO...

kgchong, still not make a move it... property is getting hotter... price is edging back up slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    great news on the MRT station... sure the price going up...

Glad the MRT is somewhere near. It will be easier for our family members and friends to visit us.

Yeap. There is no oven given in WFK. Floor space is smaller than WFW also. Though they claimed WFK is given better quality stuff like the marble floor. But my friend, who is working in the commercial property, and is now staying in rented condo having marble floor said that his wife needs to mop the floor at least 3 times a day. Cos marble floor gets sticky easily than normal titles.

So maintenance versus quality... you choose what you want...

My feel is that the majority of the 2 bedroom are all bought by the investors who knew it can fetch them profit when the economy turns better. The investors will either flip them or rent them out.

.. kaoz i wonder why WFK 2 bedroom can sold out so fast!

I drove passed the place every sunday morning and yet I can miss it (shopping mall construction). Tomorrow morning, I will keep a look out for it. Thanks Ken for the shopping mall construction photos.

hihi, these photos were taken from my living hall. As i stayed on a high floor and totally unblock view, I can see the Mall and also the east coast park and marine parade.

Wow, our thread is so hot today...was out for NDP preview so miss out all the activity ....just manage to catch up on all the postings...

Great to hear abt the MRT going to be so nearby.... definitely will push up the prices for our condo

Very happening here this weekend...

Think the location for the MRT stations should be out by 1Q2010 the latest...

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Wow, our thread is so hot today...was out for NDP preview so miss out all the activity ....just manage to catch up on all the postings...

Great to hear abt the MRT going to be so nearby.... definitely will push up the prices for our condo

interesting...so ppl can swim close to the balcony and use it as a sun shade...hahaha......i think this is quite common as most of the new condo are design in such a way....