Page 36 of 117 FirstFirst ... 61116212631323334353637383940414651566166 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Wow! Looks like the family is indeed growing bigger. Anyone of you going for the fengshui talk?

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Stack 03 - sold out
    Stack 04 - sold out
    Stack 11 - #04 -#06 released
    Stack 12 - #04 -#06 released
    Stack 15 - sold out
    Stack 16 - 8 Units
    Stack 19 - 5 Units
    Stack 20 - 11 Units
    Stack 21 - sold out
    Stack 22 - sold out
    Stack 23 - 4 units
    Stack 24 - 8 units
    Stack 25 - 1 unit
    Stack 26 - sold out
    Stack 27 - 1 unit
    Stack 28 - 6 units
    Stack 29 - sold out

Above is latest and some units price increase. For those who would like to hear the fengshui, feel free to come down this Sat at 3pm to listen to a talk by a fengshui master arrange by developer.

rdgs
    francis
    Congratulations to all buyers who had brought WFW at starbuy prices, Starting from tomorrow, all star buy prices will incease by 2%. All of you have made a nice profit of 2%.
    For those who miss the boat, please buy before prices go up again.
    For your information, other projects are inceasing around 2-3% on the quiet side.

Regards
    francis

Congratulations to all buyers who had brought WFW at starbuy prices, Starting from tomorrow, all star buy prices will incease by 2%. All of you have made a nice profit of 2%.
    For your information, other projects are inceasing around 2-3% on the quiet side.

Regards
    francis

Any changes in IAS and NPS scheme?

Regards
    francis
    Hi Francis,

Wonder you know the actual average net gain compared to the earlier buyers.
    Back then there were some perks given such as stamp duty absorbed, etc. And they had choice of choosing the unit they like.
    Starbuy buyers may not know how much they gain, maybe even more than 2%. Kind of difficult to compare apple to apple. All buyers actually in the dark what is the actual transacted price if take into consideration the perks.

This info may attract potential buyers

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by 1kcirdenk
    Any changes in IAS and NPS scheme?
    No, no change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    Wow! Looks like the family is indeed growing bigger. Anyone of you going for the fengshui talk?
    Should be going...

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Hi Francis,

Back then there were some perks given such as stamp duty absorbed, etc. And they had choice of choosing the unit they like.
    Starbuy buyers may not know how much they gain, maybe even more than 2%. Kind of difficult to compare apple to apple. All buyers actually in the dark what is the actual transacted price if take into consideration the perks.

Cheers!
    Hi WaterLover,
    Afraid that i will not be able to reveal the actual gain as buyers who came to view the showflat and sit to discussed on the pricing before the start of starbuy will know the diff in saving they actually will achieve. Basically, starbuy units pricing is a real bargain which is why the response is very good. If any one want to do a comparsion, they can also refer to the URA website on the cavats. Sori, just do not want to create bragging rights for buyers on how high or low they buy.

Regards
    francis

Hi WaterLover,
    Afraid that i will not be able to reveal the actual gain as buyers who came to view the showflat and sit to discussed on the pricing before the start of starbuy will know the diff in saving they actually will achieve. Basically, starbuy units pricing is a real bargain which is why the response is very good. If any one want to do a comparsion, they can also refer to the URA website on the cavats. Sori, just do not want to create bragging rights for buyers on how high or low they buy.

Regards
    francis
    OK, Thanks.

Was quoted ~760psf for a mid floor stack 29, with stamp fee absorbed + 10% discount. think this was end last year if not remember wrong.

another quote for stack 14 mid floor at almost 900psf at the same viewing, after 10% discount from list price only.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Hi Francis,

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Was quoted ~760psf for a mid floor stack 29, with stamp fee absorbed + 10% discount. think this was end last year if not remember wrong.

another quote for stack 14 mid floor at almost 900psf at the same viewing, after 10% discount from list price only.
    If you have not bought, then u can go back to check the price again for the same units now, provided they have not been sold. Sad to say gone are the days where price list are given to visitors to showroom.

Looking forward that u may be added into the crazy family too..

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    not going ..... i don't believe in fengshui ..... i believe in common sense .... let not fengshui affect u .... many people after seeing one fengshui master change to another fengshui master when things don't turn well .... so who is actually a fenghui master ???

hi all,

i might be going down for talk with my parents..im Catholic and while fengshui certainly does not rule my life, and i don't make important decisions in life with it, its nice to hear what they say about the place.

Quote Originally Posted by EJEJ
    hi all,

i might be going down for talk with my parents..im Catholic and while fengshui certainly does not rule my life, and i don't make important decisions in life with it, its nice to hear what they say about the place.
    One thing for sure is that they will highlight all the good points about the project...

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    One thing for sure is that they will highlight all the good points about the project...
    i wonder how much is the fengshui master been paid ??? will he get a cut of the commission when buyers come in to buy after his talk ???

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    i wonder how much is the fengshui master been paid ??? will he get a cut of the commission when buyers come in to buy after his talk ???
    They took away the stamp fee absorption. Maybe they will absorb the fengshui consultation fee?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    Some fengsui are common sense. For example, if headlight of cars shining in your house (whether from main road or from carpark) at night will create disturbance. And I believe fengsui also need to be individualized, for somebody who suffers from cold type of body pain, the house you stay in must get some sunlight. A location backed by the mountain and fronted by slow moving water is the best because the cold winter wind can only come in through the front side thus moderated by the water. And it is easier to defend such location from a military perspective.

Default hello fellow 26-ers

Updated WFW Crazy Club....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EFEF - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Hi hi Hippopo and Lyrix,

Guess we we will all be figuring how to achieve the delicate balance of insulating our homes from the PIE noise and enjoying the S, SE winds

That I'm ABSOLUTELY sure..but it sure would be interesting to see how he can say good things about every unit, considering it would all be in different directions/facing...surely, if he can do it, then the fengshui master should be a lawyer man

EJEJ....my apology.....yr initial rectified.

Updated WFW Crazy Club....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21

hi EJEJ, welcome to join the stack 26 of WFW family. For the noise issue, guess we can plant some mango trees in the bedok park now,so by the time TOP, the trees may absorb some noise and we can enjoy the fruit at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJEJ
    Hi hi Hippopo and Lyrix,

Guess we we will all be figuring how to achieve the delicate balance of insulating our homes from the PIE noise and enjoying the S, SE winds

Quote Originally Posted by lyrix
    hi EJEJ, welcome to join the stack 26 of WFW family. For the noise issue, guess we can plant some mango trees in the bedok park now,so by the time TOP, the trees may absorb some noise and we can enjoy the fruit at the same time.
    Good one...but i really hope the authorities can plant some raintrees there...cos i notice the ECP having lots of it..and it looks like it helps to provide some kind of 'cover'

Quote Originally Posted by lyrix
    haha...plucking of fruits in public park is illegal....

hope the developer can plant more greens in WFW.

even the developer plant more trees

it take time for them to grown

Stack 03 - sold out
    Stack 04 - sold out
    Stack 11 - #04 -#06 released
    Stack 12 - #04 -#06 released
    Stack 15 - sold out
    Stack 16 - 8 Units
    Stack 19 - 5 Units
    Stack 20 - 11 Units
    Stack 21 - sold out
    Stack 22 - sold out
    Stack 23 - 4 units
    Stack 24 - 8 units
    Stack 25 - 1 unit
    Stack 26 - sold out
    Stack 27 - 1 unit
    Stack 28 - 6 units
    Stack 29 - sold out

Above is latest and some units price increase. For those who would like to hear the fengshui, feel free to come down this Sat at 3pm to listen to a talk by a fengshui master arrange by developer.

rdgs
    francis
    Wow, my stack 25 only left one unit? Last week still got 5 units... Looks like sales is going vry well!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Wow, my stack 25 only left one unit? Last week still got 5 units... Looks like sales is going vry well!
    Congrats Noblebaby.

I dun pluck, we shake until they drop then its ours... haha

Anyway, the balcony are quite big so we could put big plants ourselves.

Went to the showflat yestesday, they have increase the prices for some starbuys unit by 2-3% indeed. Also heard 'The Key' will be launch at min. $650 psf. They would have a lot of 2 bedders and the 3 rooms are only 1000++ sqft. Very small compared to those in WW.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Interest absorption greasing market - selectively
    May 19, 2009 - The Business Times
    Kalpana Rashiwala

(SINGAPORE) Is the interest absorption scheme (IAS) helping to grease home sales?

The answer seems to be yes, if there is no price premium charged by developers for the IAS. However, if developers charge more in exchange for interest absorption, then the buyers' profile may decide whether they opt for IAS, industry players say.

Generally, buyers in projects targeted primarily at owner occupiers, such as suburban, mass-market condos prefer to buy on normal progress payment scheme (NPS) rather than IAS, under which they may pay only the initial 20 per cent with no further payments until the project is completed.

For example, slightly over a quarter of those who bought 626 units at Caspian near Jurong Lake since its release in February and 100 units at Waterfront Waves in the Bedok Reservoir area relaunched at lower prices since March have opted for IAS.

At Double Bay Residences in Simei, the proportion of IAS buyers is said to be higher, at 40-50 per cent. At Mi Casa in Choa Chu Kang, no buyer has opted for IAS. Those who bought on IAS in these projects paid 2 or 3 per cent more for their units. The thinking is that mass-market home buyers are usually more price sensitive and prefer NPS if it costs them less, say property pundits.

Projects that have drawn investors may see more buyers inclined to opt for IAS even though there is a price premium. Here, again, the quantum of premium may matter.

For instance, Frasers Centrepoint, which is charging 2 per cent more under IAS for Martin Place Residences, has found that 75 per cent of those who picked up the 80 units in the condo over the weekend opted for IAS. On the other hand, only 5 per cent of buyers of the 109 units that CapitaLand sold since last Friday at The Wharf Residence (nearby) chose IAS. This could be due to the heftier premium of 5 per cent for IAS.

However, some observers suggest another reason: Wharf Residence could have drawn a fair number of short-term investors.

With IAS, buyers have to immediately sign up for a housing loan (even if they don't need to make a drawdown until much later). And they will have to pay a penalty if they redeem their loan early.

'So short-term buyers in an investment grade project may prefer to opt for NPS to avoid being tied down to a loan and having to pay a penalty to the bank for early loan repayment,' explains Knight Frank executive director Peter Ow.

Agreeing, EL Development managing director Lim Yew Soon told BT that feedback from some buyers who chose NPS for its Illuminaire On Devonshire project (despite the group not charging any price premium for IAS) indicates that they did not intend to hold their units till the project was completed.

The penalty for early loan redemption is typically said to about 1.5 per cent of the loan quantum. 'So it may be a deterrent for smaller speculators,' as Mr Lim suggests. However, this may not be a serious issue for deep-pocketed investors eyeing bigger gains.

'Investors are taking advantage of IAS, which is the old DPS (deferred payment scheme) all over again, except that you have to talk to the banks earlier. Essentially IAS, like DPS, provides a financial option on the real estate market. By paying just 20 per cent of the value of the property, you can take a (bet) that property prices will appreciate by when it's time to pay up,' said a property analyst.

Under IAS, buyers have to sign up at once for a home loan. This is unlike DPS, where they could wait much later, closer to the project receiving Temporary Occupation Permit, when they have to pay the bulk of the purchase price to the developer.

Still, some like Mr Ow argue that IAS does not encourage speculation. 'Whether speculation kicks in depends on the stage of the market. In today's condition, only the very brave will come in to speculate.

'IAS involves obtaining a bank loan approval upfront and banks are cautious about granting loans to property investors. It is quite unlikely banks will approve mortgages for those buying multiple units in a project.'

Others point out the current buying flurry does not stem from IAS. 'The buying interest seems spurred by positive sentiments about the market as people are drawn to buy/upgrade due to reasonable prices,' a spokesman for Far East Organization said.

=====

Just note that we have sold over 60%....

Good Sales in Waterfront and many other showflats around Singapore. Good signs...!!

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    Waterfront Waves Team

According to him sales is moving and at least 1 to 2 units sold in everyday.

There was quite a good crowd on Sat when i was there.
    1 or 2 unit sold in a day is not bad... May sold out by end of the year hihi

Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    I was at the showflat and I agree the rooms look big.
    but not sure if you noticed, the waredrob in the masterbedroom is constructed such that it is sharing with the adjoining bedroom.

this makes the room look much better than it really is.

developers will use such tricks to make the place look bigger and spacious and many will get a rude shock when they actually get the completed units.

so buyers, pls be careful when viewing the showflats
    Yes i will knock down that wall n make the master room larger as wat displayed at the showroom like d idea hihi

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Yes i will knock down that wall n make the master room larger as wat displayed at the showroom like d idea hihi
    i think u need to get management approval before knock down any wall.
    And normally before CSC, management will not agree on any knock down