Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 271217181920212223242526273237424752 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Prices for stack 3 & 4 are expensive la... Can buy a FH 3brm...
    Mind if i ask how much did you pay for you unit?

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Hi Noble
    for the star buy units, over 50% are sold. Construction will start soon as this is the reason why we moved to the new showflat.

For the rest of the guys, please do come down to the showflat or give me a call @91163014. I will be at the showflat this weekend and thus can look for me.

Cheers!!
    Construction not started yet?? what are those standing steel beams at site- dummies? the toughess phase is the foundation. once it was done, everything will be fast. if foundation is not done then .....wait liao..

maybe like to ask the developer to give u more info. eg. where the mrt located, other facilties, when TOP, etc i gaurantee you can sell fast. buyers need specific info. not little bit here & there.

anyway those stacks at both sides be prepared for the dust & noise
    when the other projects come on line..take care.
    just my opinion. cheers..

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Construction not started yet?? what are those standing steel beams at site- dummies? the toughess phase is the foundation. once it was done, everything will be fast. if foundation is not done then .....wait liao..

maybe like to ask the developer to give u more info. eg. where the mrt located, other facilties, when TOP, etc i gaurantee you can sell fast. buyers need specific info. not little bit here & there.

Agreed with Water Lover, no one in the sales office can provide specific info on the exact mrt location, they can only say there will be one station near the Reservoir. Bedok Reservoir is so big....it can be Kakit Bukit, Jalan Damai, etc...there are not near to WFW....

come on guys, give them a break..
    do they know the location of mrt in the first place?

and if they know mrt station is going to be very near WW, do you think the developer will continue to sell at current price?

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Agreed with Water Lover, no one in the sales office can provide specific info on the exact mrt location, they can only say there will be one station near the Reservoir. Bedok Reservoir is so big....it can be Kakit Bukit, Jalan Damai, etc...there are not near to WFW....
    Sori guys, to my team and me, it is better to be honest if we are not sure on the bedok reservioir road mrt station location. Even the LTA master plan do not specific the location of the stations, we know there will be a station but whether it is within walking distance, we do not really know. We do not want to mispresent any information where we are not sure, hope you understand.
    As we all know as long the the distance is within a couple of stops, the value of the surrounding area will go up.

Cheers
    francis

The Link to MRT information.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/images/DTL%20map.pdf

or

For the benefits of those who does not have acrobat reader

Maybe this will help you guys a bit more....

Roger Tan - 9061-9884 HSR
    Developer's Appointed Sales Agency

Here Again for those who want to know more...

Mainly Highlight of this Condominium by the Reservoir Bay.
    • 405 Units
    • 2 Facings/Tower/Front Back
    • Spacious full gym
    • Full facilities
    - Spa beds
    - Rock climbing wall
    - Viewing tower
    - 2 tennis courts
    - Children’s splash deck
    - BBQ pits
    - 50m pool
    - Full children's playground
    ==
    405 units with approx 441 Covered car parks lots
    ==
    2bdrm - 980 sqft
    3bdrm - 1249/1270/1292/1313/1346 sqft
    3+study - 1399sqft
    4bdrm - 1593/1615 sqft
    4+1 Penthse - 2992sqft (Last unit)
    ==
    Maintenance fee Estimated -
    2bdrm - approx $230 p/mth
    3/3Study bdrm - approx $270 p/mth
    4bdrm - approx $300 p/mth
    4Penthse - approx $380-$400 p/mth
    ==
    Free shuttle service for 1st year from developer
    In any case if the shuttle services are not sufficient
    Here are the list of buses going pass Waterfront Waves currently
    Bus no :-
    2N - MARINA CTR TER
    5 - BT MERAH INT / PASIR RIS INT
    21 - ST. MICHAEL'S TER / PASIR RIS INT
    22 - ANG MO KIO INT / TAMPINES INT
    59 - BISHAN INT / CHANGI VILLAGE TER
    65 - HARBOURFRONT INT / TAMPINES INT
    66 - JURONG EAST INT / BEDOK INT
    228 - BEDOK INT (Loop)
    506 - JURONG EAST INT / UPP EAST COAST TER
    CT18 - NEW BRIDGE RD TER / BEDOK INT
    SS2 - BEDOK INT / BEDOK
    You can check the details of bus journey over here
    http://www.sbstransit.com.sg
    ==
    Beside water area = cooler surrounding. Another ideal place for your morning/evening jog/cycling/inline skating or family stroll. Have your picnic their with your love ones.
    Easy Access to PIE with new openings at Bedok North Ave 3 road.
    Various schools around.
    Near NTUC / Sheng Shiong supermarket @ Bedok Reservoir Town (2/3 bus stops away - approx 1km away)
    ==
    Waterfront/Bedok Reservoir/East Area Home seekers. Give me a chance to discuss with you the open price @ the showflat
    ==
    Is a fair price for a Brand New Condominium from two established developers
    ======
    Far East Org and Fraser & Neave Centerpoint.
    ======
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884

LifeStyle you and your loved ones can enjoy at Bedok Reservoir..

http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/index.p...id=6&Itemid=73

or

Here Extract from Nparks site:

Bedok Res Park is an up and coming water-based activity area with regular races conducted in the reservoir. Developed around the picturesque and serene Bedok Reservoir, this park is popular for jogging. You will find jogathons held regularly here by schools and organisations.

This park is also equipped with a children's playground, fitness stations, and wide open fields. It is an excellent place for family outings, a slow stroll or just to relax by the reservoir after a hard day's work.
    Floating Deck:

The Floating Deck is situated at Bedok Reservoir Park - Activity mall event site (near Blk 743 Bedok Reservoir Rd)

The floating deck is about 200m long with 3 numbers of 2m wide link-bridges each of about 20m long to link the floating deck to the shore. The floating deck can take a max of about 254 persons.

The centre event area. It is about 24m by 18m having a total area of 432 sq m. This is a multi usage area which can also be used for cultural performances.

Please click here for Floating Deck loading capacity

Facilities Available
    Cycling track, Children's play equipment, Bicycle rack, Benches, Fitness corner/ stations & Fitness equipments/ exercise station, Fishing jetty, Jogging Path/ Running track, People's Association Water-Venture, Restroom / Toilets with or without shower facilities, Shelters, Event Lawn, Drinking fountain

i am not sure why is there all this buzz about the future MRT line. When it happens, its happens. So lets just wait and see what LTA have got to say. Honestly, i do not feel that its an issue since there are so many bus services at our door step plus the proximity of WW is rather near to Tampines Mall if you were to ask me.

Lets all relax about the future MRT line and pray hard that the construction will go on smoothly! Hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    i am not sure why is there all this buzz about the future MRT line. When it happens, its happens. So lets just wait and see what LTA have got to say. Honestly, i do not feel that its an issue since there are so many bus services at our door step plus the proximity of WW is rather near to Tampines Mall if you were to ask me.

Lets all relax about the future MRT line and pray hard that the construction will go on smoothly! Hehehe...
    cyl, our discussion here is not all about future MRT line... We have better idea than most agents on the future developments around Bedok Reservoir and Bedok town centre... Some of the forumers here even have first hand information that the agents do not have...

Anyway, most importantly is to do own research before picking the ideal unit... always make sure the price is within own budget and do not over commit...

DTL

Soil studies are being conducted.You have just got to recce the proposed DTL to know roughly where they are.It will run below Tampines Ave 4 e.g

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blair
    DTL

Soil studies are being conducted.You have just got to recce the proposed DTL to know roughly where they are.It will run below Tampines Ave 4 e.g
    My guess is:

Ubi Ave 2 (Macpherson interchange) --> Kaki Bukit Ave 1 --> Bedok Reservoir --> Tampines Ave 4

15 Stations a long the way

My guess is:

Ubi Ave 2 (Macpherson interchange) --> Kaki Bukit Ave 1 --> Bedok Reservoir --> Tampines Ave 4

15 Stations a long the way

hi, heard it will be around blk 148 bedok reservoir....

cyl, our discussion here is not all about future MRT line... We have better idea than most agents on the future developments around Bedok Reservoir and Bedok town centre... Some of the forumers here even have first hand information that the agents do not have...

Anyway, most importantly is to do own research before picking the ideal unit... always make sure the price is within own budget and do not over commit...
    Agreed... all units have their pro and cons... park view or res view.... as long as the owners themselves like it.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    It seems it is very likely that there will be a station either at start of the bedok reserviour park or bedok town park.
    Very good analysis. It seems that you have scrutinise almost the entire Singapore Pte Properties. Do you happen to be a property tycoon- full time sourcing for housing? Any other tips to share from your experience?

Very good analysis. It seems that you have scrutinise almost the entire Singapore Pte Properties. Do you happen to be a property tycoon- full time sourcing for housing? Any other tips to share from your experience?

One of my agent just call me to tell me that this weekend, one unsold project will relaunch with new pricing, which is as if the balcony + planter is free of charge.

Let's all say Hurrah! FREE for lifestyle! Finally developer start to give back what was not suppose to be for them.

One of my agent just call me to tell me that this weekend, one unsold project will relaunch with new pricing, which is as if the balcony + planter is free of charge.

Let's all say Hurrah! FREE for lifestyle! Finally developer start to give back what was not suppose to be for them.
    Which project? Can tell?

If got 2-brm unit, I'm interested!

Which project? Can tell?

If got 2-brm unit, I'm interested!
    Ah... I think it is not fair to my agent. The most i can say is one of the unsold project VERY VERY near to existing MRT station.

Ah... I think it is not fair to my agent. The most i can say is one of the unsold project VERY VERY near to existing MRT station.
    its good to know you are protecting the interest of your agent ..

my friend who works in sembawang, told me his colleague when he first arrive singapore beginning this year, the agent lied to him that its near Amarylis at newton ..

and for a 2 bed room he is paying 5.5k , somemore signed 3 yr lease ..

we believe either the agent 'pakark' with the landlord , or he own the unit..

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    its good to know you are protecting the interest of your agent ..

my friend who works in sembawang, told me his colleague when he first arrive singapore beginning this year, the agent lied to him that its near Amarylis at newton ..

and for a 2 bed room he is paying 5.5k , somemore signed 3 yr lease ..

we believe either the agent 'pakark' with the landlord , or he own the unit..
    Well... no comment for your that friend.

Definitely they are some rotten one in this business, but those that I usually contacted, are not bad. I don't treat them as agent. I treat them as friends.

Well... no comment for your that friend.

Definitely they are some rotten one in this business, but those that I usually contacted, are not bad. I don't treat them as agent. I treat them as friends.
    the agent must be a female

lol. then you should check out my agent. gong-li lookalike.

would love for her to be my best friend too

too bad i shy boy go church one

Hi guys...

Great to find this forum.

Have some concern about the bay window as it seemed to take up a lot of space. Esp in the kitchen.

Can someone tell me more whether we could change the colour scheme in the kitchen and bedroom wardrobe?

Regards
    Pang

Quote Originally Posted by pang
    Hi guys...

Have some concern about the bay window as it seemed to take up a lot of space. Esp in the kitchen.

Can someone tell me more whether we could change the colour scheme in the kitchen and bedroom wardrobe?

Regards
    Pang
    someone did change the color of kitchen cabinet.. wardrobe.. not sure...

From The Business Times

Shopping around for a property now should keep this checklist in mind:

1. Purpose (own stay or investment)

2. Holding Period
    3. Budget
    4. Preferred Location
    5. Surrounding Environment
    6. Proximilty to expressways and public transport nodes
    7. Rental yield/resale value (especially for investment)
    8. Reputation of the developer
    9. Design of the building and unit layout

While one naturally prefers to buy at the bottom of the cycle, this is harder to do with property than with stocks as each unit & project is different.
    The unit you want may not be up for sale when prices are at their lowest.

There are a range of personal decisions that cannot be perfectly timed with the market cycle. For instance, newly married couples setting up home, parents moving closer to their children's schools, foreigners buying for their children who are studying in Singapore, etc. In addition, a home buyer with a longer holding period is more prepared to ride out the down cycle.

A home buyer should work out his budget to ascertain if he can afford to service the mortgage even in the worst-case scenario. A general guide is that the monthly mortgage payment should not be more than 40% of the monthly household income. But in these uncertain times, it would be more prudent to consider a lower monthly mortgage service ratio. The key at this point is to buy within one's means.

So how long will this downturn last? The previous downturns lasted 2.5 to 5 years. While property market saw a quick recovery afer the 1998 Asian Financial crisis, the recovery was slow after the 2001 Internet bubble burst, being compounded by a spate of adversities - the Sept 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, the Iraq war in 2003 and Sars in 2003. The current downturn in the private residential market started only fourth quarters ago and is unlikely to bottom this year as the economic outlook is deteriorating. As to the timing and speed of recovery, that will hinge on the economic recovery of the major developed nations.

Going forward, developers are expected to resize the units of the developments that have yet to be launched to make them more affordable. This would be aided by declining construction costs which would lower total development costs.

Is this the right time to buy? That's the question we are often asked these days.
    While Singapore has gone through the recessions before, this time around the general feeling is that the downturn could last longer than usual. As such, nobody can accurately call the bottom of the property market or figure out when it will start to recover.

To help home buyers along, we highlight some factors they shoud consider as they go house-hunting.

1. Timing. Everyone wants to buy low and sell high but in reality, very few of us can catch the bottom or the peak of the market. Even the experts are not always successful! When buying for your own occupation, the timing of the purchase is not the single most important factor. Rather, it is finding a property that fits your needs, be it in terms of location or design. The current soft market has presented many good buying opportunities because prices have fallen significantly.

No one can pinpoint the day when property prices will hit bottom. Very often we realise that the market has bottomed only after we have passed that point. If you find a property that you really like but delay the purchase in the hope of that the price will fall further, you may discover that it is no longer available. For investors, now is the right time to start looking and to take advantage of negotiable deals.

2. Location, present environment and future potential. Regardless of market conditions, location is still the most important factor when buying a property. All homerbuyers should start looking out for property launches in their target area, as project launches in some locations are few and far between. Property prices in certain locations may have upside potential if new projects or infrastructure are going to be developed in the vincinity. For example, if a major new university were to start operating in a certain location, there would be higher demand for leased accomodation in the surrounding from students and foreign staff.

For investors looking for rental income and capital appreciation, it is important to study what potential a location offers. Carefully sieve for projects that are close to MRT stations as these properties would be the most rentable. One should also think of the potential of the location.Similarly, an up and coming business park will have some impact.

3. Price. In a soft market, buyers have the upper hand and this is the best time to get a good deal. However, one still needs to do some homework to become familiar with prices in the surrounding aea. Bankers these days tend to be conservative, so if they can give you a loan or valuation that matches your purchase price, you can be assured that the property is priced reasonably. Do not use all your cash upfront to pay for the property. Instead, set aside enough cash or CPF funds to service the loan for the next 2 to 3 years. This is a defensive strategy that ensures your ability to service the loan even if you are unlucky enough to lose your job at some point.

4. Time frame. Speculative activity is definitely not advisable with so much market uncertainty. Instead, one should take a loner term view as the market will ultimately recover. A 5 to 7 years investment time frame will allow you to experience recovery in the property market and reap some handsome gains. One should also have a longer investment horizon so that in the event of limited capital appreciation, one can still rent out the property.

A down market offers the best opportunity to look for a good buy. Just be careful about cashflow. And when the economy recovers you are likely to find yourself sitting on a cash cow.

Hi guys...

Regards
    Pang
    Hi there, there is only one colour scheme for WW. The only thing that you can try to change is the colour of the dry kitchen cabinets. From white to brown like those in the wet kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    The current downturn in the private residential market started only fourth quarters ago and is unlikely to bottom this year as the economic outlook is deteriorating.
    This sure is depressing news...

whether price will still go down further & by how much is anybody's guess.
    mass market is unlike high end which has gone down maybe about 30%. unless HDB goes down further (which I believe "somebody" will intervene)it is unlikely pte property be cheaper than a HDB flat. Do you think HDB will go back to my father's time 1979. 4 room amk at 24.5K.

anyway it is a decision & choice the buyers have to make & live with it. don't feel regret as long as u can afford and not over commit. enjoy life a bit, look forward to relaxing at bedok reservoir.

whether price has bottom nobody knows. maybe down some more maybe not. but definitely price has gone down for WW from the initial launch which the initial buyers also cannot foresee.

those who are not in a hurry or not worry WW will sell out by then. you still can play tug-of-war with developer.

but for sure WW is not bad considering all the surrounding and facilities and the reservoir that attracted me the most and an MRT is coming up though nobody know the location.

Just my opinion..

Hi guys...

Regards
    Pang
    Welcome, welcome, another new neighbour!

Yes, with the bay window the liveable space become smaller physically and visually... However, with good ID, the area of the bay window can be converted into useful space such as storage cabinet, resting area, etc.