Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 222732374247484950515253545556576267727782 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

hi kgchong,

Below are the stacks available last Sat.

Stack 07 - 7 units sold
    Stack 08 - Not release
    Stack 11 - 2 units sold
    Stack 12 - 5
    units sold
    Stack 13 - 3 units sold
    Stack 14 - 5 units sold
    Stack 17 - Not release
    Stack 18 - 8
    units sold

you can check out the pics in my earlier post for units/level available.

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    has been flying for a long time.... 3 wks out of a month... my wife killing me soon...

I went to waterfront key... like the WFW better... haha... do you know what other units still avail...

Prefer white with many classes... Looks modern

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    White is nice!

Ken, from your previous photo update, just realized that there is a soil investigator at the park (circled in red)...

Yes....hope they will stick to WHITE...
    If you look at Carabelle, the colour in http://www.simlian.com.sg/ is different from the actual colour. Website looks nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Prefer white with many classes... Looks modern

hihi noblebaby, you really good man!
    Actually i have seen quite a few times when i was there taking pics.
    Chances quite high there will be a station in the Park!

Ken, from your previous photo update, just realized that there is a soil investigator at the park (circled in red)...

Interested to get a WFW, 3 bedroom (at least 10th floor). What stack still available? The price has been adjusted upward since June?? Checked from URA website, it was below 700 psf. But now seems all above 700 psf.

Regards,
    Law

Nice...if its really there....MRT at our backyard direct to Marina Bay! Any idea wat is the distance between our backyard and Temasek Poly? Just seeing wat is the probability....keeping fingers cross....

hihi noblebaby, you really good man!
    Actually i have seen quite a few times when i was there taking pics.
    Chances quite high there will be a station in the Park!

how u know the soil investigator is not working on a sewage project instead of mrt?

erm..just wondering. If we do get a station there, whats gonna happen to the park area in front of WFW?

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Nice...if its really there....MRT at our backyard direct to Marina Bay! Any idea wat is the distance between our backyard and Temasek Poly? Just seeing wat is the probability....keeping fingers cross....

Hi Lawrence, hope to see you in WFW.

For 3 bedroom, stack 7, 8, 14 and 18, high floor units are still available as of last week. All are pool facing except stack 14 lake facing.

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceGan
    Interested to get a WFW, 3 bedroom (at least 10th floor). What stack still available? The price has been adjusted upward since June?? Checked from URA website, it was below 700 psf. But now seems all above 700 psf.

Regards,
    Law

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Wow...sounds like a trianglar relationship.....frankly speaking....I go against such arrangement...u neber noe wat will happen in future....in the event of dispute, no more friendship.....wat is the profit? $100K, $200K? wat is the value of friendship?....(priceless)......you can easily figure it out if its worth it......
    Thanks for the pointer. Quite true. Anyway they are loaded so no problem buying on their own. Just that they are also not sure whether this market is for real... Everyday analysis sing different tunes. Read the STI brokerage analysis and radio also want to laugh... down profit taking.. up green shoot... down again brown don't no what...new terms keep popping up..

Extracted from Straits Times

Parks and gardens have been built. Park connectors will link them and this year, $40 million will be spent constructing 42km of these connectors. Rivers and reservoirs have also been opened up for water activities. For instance, $23 million was slated for upgrading Bedok and MacRitchie reservoirs and a stretch of Kallang River in Kolam Ayer. In addition, more sports complexes are sited in housing estates.

Ken, do you know how and what they have spent from the $23mil?

Extracted from Straits Times

Parks and gardens have been built. Park connectors will link them and this year, $40 million will be spent constructing 42km of these connectors. Rivers and reservoirs have also been opened up for water activities. For instance, $23 million was slated for upgrading Bedok and MacRitchie reservoirs and a stretch of Kallang River in Kolam Ayer. In addition, more sports complexes are sited in housing estates.

Thank you guys/gals for posting all those wonderful pictures of the WFW progression on this forum.

Hi burgerking, you have a unit in WFW?

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Thank you guys/gals for posting all those wonderful pictures of the WFW progression on this forum.

Which stack of WFW you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    how u know the soil investigator is not working on a sewage project instead of mrt?

Yes. I have a unit in stack 15. Was wondering whether this unit view of the park will be block by stack 22 & 21.

Hi burgerking, you have a unit in WFW?

best is to go down to showroom to check before all the good + cheap unit sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceGan

Regards,
    Law

Burgerking, how you found us??? There is a big WFW family here...

you may not able to see the park...

Yes. I have a unit in stack 15. Was wondering whether this unit view of the park will be block by stack 22 & 21.

Welcome Burgerking!!!

WFW Crazy Club Member as of 27 July 09

1kcirdenk - 16
    Burgerking - 15
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25

Rozis - 26
    seowhazel - 7
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20

I think the MRT station is best to put nearer to the PIE to serve more residents and schools there...

and without destroy the nature of the reservoir....

Quote Originally Posted by EJEJ
    erm..just wondering. If we do get a station there, whats gonna happen to the park area in front of WFW?

Found you all via the link in facebook.

Burgerking, how you found us??? There is a big WFW family here...

Agent told me able to see partial HDB (on the right) and partial park (on the left) from the balcony leh... when get the key, cannot see, will call her up...

you may not able to see the park...

Burgerking, did you check the site physically before commiting stack 15?!?!

I think stack 15 is facing HDB on your left and right... and most of your view will be facing the HDB car park from the balcony...

Who is the agent? i think she misleaded you....

Agent told me able to see partial HDB (on the right) and partial park (on the left) from the balcony leh... when get the key, cannot see, will call her up...

Oooo... by the way, which park did she mention? Bedok town park or the small playground with a tree near to the HDB carpark???

Hi burgerking, welcome! welcome!
    If u look at my photo no 5 in post #1462, i think you shld be able to see partial town park view from your balcony and rooms.

Hi Ken9170 and noblebaby. Yeap. That is what the agent told me. Because stack 15, 21 & 22 balcony are all in one straight line, so the view will be partial town park view. Did check out actual site before commiting. Stack 15 will be in between the two HDB blocks where the open car park and the playground is. I'm looking forward to the gathering/bbq. Keep me update. Thanks.

Hi burgerking, welcome! welcome!
    If u look at my photo no 5 in post #1462, i think you shld be able to see partial town park view from your balcony and rooms.

sure, pls. visit more often here to chit-chat.

Hi Ken9170 and noblebaby. Yeap. That is what the agent told me. Because stack 15, 21 & 22 balcony are all in one straight line, so the view will be partial town park view. Did check out actual site before commiting. Stack 15 will be in between the two HDB blocks where the open car park and the playground is. I'm looking forward to the gathering/bbq. Keep me update. Thanks.

Hi burgerking, please visit here more often. I will be posting the fortnightly construction progress real soon.

I'm looking at the siteplan now, think u shld be able to get partial town park view.

sure, pls. visit more often here to chit-chat.