Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Infiniti (D5, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by dcool
    Congras ! Mine will probably be only next week.

Hope everything is ok. For me i will probably look at the mounting bolts for the sinks in the bathrooms, make sure that its not corroded. HDB apartments always have this problem. And maybe check if the water heater is working, its just occur to me, is there running water already ? Otherwise how we test the flushing and shower heads ? And do we have electricity already ? Otherwise how to check if the stove hover or oven is working ?

Probably check all the tiles make sure there is no hollow sound when knocking (will probably take up a whole day checking all the tiles). Then check that the doors are all aligned straight when closed. No scratches on all the doors, windows and walls. And check all the things that are suppose to be fitted are there.

I think you should have a floor plan booklet that the last 3 pages will show wat are the items are supposed to be present in your units. Can use that as a guide.

Other than that i got no idea liao.. i am new too..
    Thanks.
    Think water and electricity are there already.

There is actually a representative fm FCL who will walk you through the stuff that are supposed to be in fitted in the home and explain to you how to use some of the appliances.

There is no water and gas yet though electricity is running on the contractor's supply. We managed to test the air-conditioner (in working order) and the cooker hood but that's about all. We would actually need to apply to SP to activate the water, electricity and gas (yep, running on City Gas) supply.

The developer guarantees against defects for up to a year but we are supposed to submit a preliminary list of defects for which they will rectify before our own contractors begin work. Not to worry, the rep will actually walk you through everything and they were pretty systematic and orderly.

Quote Originally Posted by dopcombo
    There is actually a representative fm FCL who will walk you through the stuff that are supposed to be in fitted in the home and explain to you how to use some of the appliances.

There is no water and gas yet though electricity is running on the contractor's supply. We managed to test the air-conditioner (in working order) and the cooker hood but that's about all. We would actually need to apply to SP to activate the water, electricity and gas (yep, running on City Gas) supply.

The developer guarantees against defects for up to a year but we are supposed to submit a preliminary list of defects for which they will rectify before our own contractors begin work. Not to worry, the rep will actually walk you through everything and they were pretty systematic and orderly.
    Thanks for the feeback. Btw do you know if our water heater is running on Gas or Electricity ?

Default clubhouse / gym

hi can someone who went into this proj before explain to me where is the clubhouse/gym?
    isit true that its on level 1 and 2 of stack 13?

Thanks for the feeback. Btw do you know if our water heater is running on Gas or Electricity ?
    No idea, but my guess would be electricity, since that's the conventional.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenp
    hi can someone who went into this proj before explain to me where is the clubhouse/gym?
    isit true that its on level 1 and 2 of stack 13?
    It's on the first floor overlooking the swimming pool.... not sure if it's stack 13... probably right.

how abt level 2? fucntion room? clubhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenp
    how abt level 2? fucntion room? clubhouse?
    Hi darrenp, the clubhse is around 2 storey high taking up level 1 n 2 of stack 13. stack 13 starts from 3rd floor upwards fyi. cheers. the gym is 1 storey high. It is at stack 16

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    Hi darrenp, the clubhse is around 2 storey high taking up level 1 n 2 of stack 13. stack 13 starts from 3rd floor upwards fyi. cheers. the gym is 1 storey high. It is at stack 16
    Hi, guys. good luck with your new condos. I would be grateful if you would tell me whether the condo is as noisy and dirty as many have said.

For example, for units facing AYE, can you actually let the window be open while conducting a normal conversation? Or do you hear a lot of noise and smell diesel fume when you go for your daily swim? a lot of people would like to hear answers to these questions before they commit to a unit there.

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Hi, guys. good luck with your new condos. I would be grateful if you would tell me whether the condo is as noisy and dirty as many have said.

For example, for units facing AYE, can you actually let the window be open while conducting a normal conversation? Or do you hear a lot of noise and smell diesel fume when you go for your daily swim? a lot of people would like to hear answers to these questions before they commit to a unit there.

Thanks a lot.
    Actually i believe almost everyone who got a unit there including myself cant give you an immediate answer until we have really moved in our units and settle in. Thats when we really spend alot of time there and use the facilities in the condo. I believe noise will more or less be there, its maybe a matter of getting used to it after a while. So i guess we can only answer you after a few mths.

If you see the units facing the expressway, you would have noticed that they have deliberately faced the balcony or patio of the units parallel to the expressway, so that the sound from the road will not be so direct. In some way they have take the road noise into consideration when designing the layout of the units. But still the facilities like the swimming pool and bbq pits will still be affected by it. I believe the best people to ask are those who are staying in condos that are along expressway or main roads. Such as Spectrum and Normanton Park. I believe they should be the best people to give you a definitive answer. I believe you should be able to find them in this forum.

Most of us here, including myself are home buyers and not really flippers, so we more or less have accepted the cons of staying next to a high traffic expressway.

Good luck and hope that you will find your answers somewhere.

Hihi,

Congrats to those that received their keys!!! I'm curious to know... are the walls painted and what type of flooring is being used at the balcony/planter?

Hi Hi,

Actually those who really need the keys to their house can call up FCL and ask them to expedite yr case. In additional, u can issue a cashier's order instead of a cheque so that u won't have to wait for 2 days for the cheque to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by xdax
    Hihi,

Congrats to those that received their keys!!! I'm curious to know... are the walls painted and what type of flooring is being used at the balcony/planter?
    Walls are painted, er, white or maybe just a little offwhite.

Flooring in balcony is ceramic tiles that feels a bit textured. Planter is concrete and deep.

I met up with my contractor today. Citygas, SP, PUB all being turned on this Friday. :P

Actually i believe almost everyone who got a unit there including myself cant give you an immediate answer until we have really moved in our units and settle in. Thats when we really spend alot of time there and use the facilities in the condo. I believe noise will more or less be there, its maybe a matter of getting used to it after a while. So i guess we can only answer you after a few mths.

If you see the units facing the expressway, you would have noticed that they have deliberately faced the balcony or patio of the units parallel to the expressway, so that the sound from the road will not be so direct. In some way they have take the road noise into consideration when designing the layout of the units. But still the facilities like the swimming pool and bbq pits will still be affected by it. I believe the best people to ask are those who are staying in condos that are along expressway or main roads. Such as Spectrum and Normanton Park. I believe they should be the best people to give you a definitive answer. I believe you should be able to find them in this forum.

Most of us here, including myself are home buyers and not really flippers, so we more or less have accepted the cons of staying next to a high traffic expressway.

Good luck and hope that you will find your answers somewhere.
    The AYE facing is actually quite noisy but once the window is closed it is quiet. But imho the AYE facing view is nicer compared to the botannia facing

Walls are painted, er, white or maybe just a little offwhite.

Flooring in balcony is ceramic tiles that feels a bit textured. Planter is concrete and deep.

I met up with my contractor today. Citygas, SP, PUB all being turned on this Friday. :P
    Thanks for the quick reply! The reason i'm asking is becos i'm wondering whether i need to paint my walls since i intend to leave it white anyways. Anyone intending to do anything to their balconies? Really welcome any ideas/suggestions!

Hi,

has Infiniti totally T.O.P or partially? Wondering how come there are so many ads on the papers recently and also if there are any good deals for this development since it's close to/ TOP already..

Hi Infiniti TOP its just most owner havent collect keys. Most good deals will come just before TOP when owner can't get loan and need to sell. Anyway #1x-16 just sold ard 600psf

Hi Infiniti owners,

Has the condo management confirmed that there will be a shuttle bus to Clementi MRT?

Quote Originally Posted by $2COE
    Hi Infiniti owners,

Has the condo management confirmed that there will be a shuttle bus to Clementi MRT?
    yup, and the west coast mkt/hawker centre as well

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    yup, and the west coast mkt/hawker centre as well
    eh i didn't know this leh :P only knew there was a bus to the mrt...

which market is this? the one opposite ginza or ayer rajah food centre?

Hi HT,

Is the shuttle bus service available for just the first year or is it an ongoing service?

Quote Originally Posted by xdax
    Hi HT,

Is the shuttle bus service available for just the first year or is it an ongoing service?
    Think the service is available for the 1st yr and then subsequently, it's up to the management comm to ask the residents to see if they want to continue (paying for) the service.

Think the service is available for the 1st yr and then subsequently, it's up to the management comm to ask the residents to see if they want to continue (paying for) the service.
    I think so, when we were collecting the keys, the guy from the management com told us there would be 2 stops. One is clementi the other is the hawker centre at west coast road which the bus will stop before turning into ave 2 over to clementi. If I remember correctly. I think he should be referring to the ayer rajah food centre.

I thgt i post some of the defects i found after we check our unit, so that you guys will take note of yours when you check around.

Maybe me and my wife are picky but here goes :

MBR

1. Scuff marks on the parquet flooring ( 2 areas )
    2. Scratch marks on the toilet door
    3. Peeling off in the toilet cabinet ( inside the storage )
    4. Scratch marks on the MBR toilet black marble toilet top and baywindow

2nd Bedroom

1. scruff marks on the parquet flooring

Main toilet

1. Peeling off in the toilet cabinet ( inside the storage )
    2. Scratch marks on the bay window
    3. Waterproofing tiling in the shower cubicle not cleanly done
    4. Small chip on the marble table top of the basin

Living Room

1. Improper sealing of gap in betw tiles for 3 areas
    2. Chip on DB box laminated door

Kitchen

1. Glass window ( betw living rm and kitchen ) sealant on the outside not properly filled up
    2. Cupboard under kitchen sink strip in betw the 2 doors peel off
    3. Kitchen door behind with scratched
    4. Oven door with scruff marks
    5. Kitchen door tile filler not enough.

Fridge Power point

1. The current location of the plug point affects the width of the allowable space of our fridge dimension, so i asked the Centrepoint rep and Main contractor to relocate the point higher than my fridge height so that it will not eat into the width of the space.

The Centrepoint Rep and Main Contractor walked thru with us, and in fact the centrepoint rep (Mr Liang) picked up some defects that we thgt was not really critical or missed out. Mr Liang has informed us that contractually the defects will have to be rectified within 2 weeks after inspection. And if they complete it earlier, they will inform us and we will walk thru the inspection list again.

Overall the build quality of the unit was pretty much well done, i have notice some people have completed their reno and moved into their units for 39A

Good luck !

Dcool,

Thanks very much for sharing all these info with us. It's very useful !

Default Rental

How much is the rental for infiniti at this moment?

Default Rental

About SGD2.50 to SGD3.00 psf

Congrates guys on your TOP. Infiniti looks pretty awesome from AYE, with the lighted tops (are those the water tanks?) and pleasant pastel colours.

Me and my wife were actually just checking on Carabelle's progress as we bought a unit there. Looks like it'll be some time more but Infiniti caught our eyes! New, fresh and sparking, even in the dark. I can feel the excitement some of you are feeling .......it's so closeeeee.....make us hope we are also collecting our keys soon!

Default Rental

Quote Originally Posted by ST88
    About SGD2.50 to SGD3.00 psf
    I believe you have under-estimated the rate, it was supposed to be above SGD3.00 psf at minimum based on a baseline formula quoted by Blackjack before. Anyone still have the thread to share?

Default curtain design

Anyone still have the photos of the showroom? I want to see how they design the curtain for the 3 sides baywindow - the windows at the left/right side are only 350mm wide how do they fit the curtain...
    Do you have some tips to share on the curtain contractor, design, price, etc...
    To me seems like roman blind is the best for all windows as it won't block the view. what do you think?