Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 271217222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Default White Goods

Hi All,

Are the white goods included in this project i.e. Fridge, washing machine etc. I can't recall and appreciate inputs/ clarity.

Best rgds, Anil

Quote Originally Posted by gull View Post
    Hi All,

Are the white goods included in this project i.e. Fridge, washing machine etc. I can't recall and appreciate inputs/ clarity.

Best rgds, Anil
    yes you will get all these

Default Progression

Hey guys what do you guys think of the progression thus far? Anyone with updates? The project board states the expected date of completion is end of this month...

Project seems to be delayed ... wonder when top?

I live in Houston and first week of Aug was visiting Singapore and visited Hedges twice. Had a long conversation with security head and he indicated as per his interaction with project team, Nov 14 as the likely TOP date. He also said that he has been with this group for a decade now and basis his personal experience, He is 100% sure of TOP before year end.

I live in Houston and first week of Aug was visiting Singapore and visited Hedges twice. Had a long conversation with security head and he indicated as per his interaction with project team, Nov 14 as the likely TOP date. He also said that he has been with this group for a decade now and basis his personal experience, He is 100% sure of TOP before year end.
    Great news ,thanks for sharing !

Said TOP in Dec, what the earliest date we can collect key?

I went to the site on Thursday and then today, two hours ago. The ground landscaping works are nowhere near to completion. The three pools are still in the works. The adventure tower is still being built. The tennis courts are still not seen. The fence is not in sight. The soil is still soil, without any tree.

Today is the last day of august but the works are not completed. There are also very few workers working when I was there on both days. There is no sign of the progress accelerating.

I went for my monthly site visit yesterday evening. Indeed, hedgesalvin described the current state aptly. There's no way the project is considered completed. Not within days certainly. Still a couple months away before the contractor can handover to developer. I double we can see the full landscaping before the turn of the year...

In quick summary:
    1. Exterior paintwork I would say 80% done. Some small parts still yet to be done, and elsewhere needing touching up.
    2. Refuse/power blocks are just about done.
    3. Driveway/dropoff point wall is pretty much done.
    4. Clubhouse structure still in formation. Bare naked concrete.
    5. None of the pools are "nearly quite done". Tentages still over the pools, some parts can see the wall tiles of the pools already done.
    6. BBQ pavilions are up, but the path to the pavilion still not fully done.
    7. Tennis court is still nowhere to be seen.
    8. Lift to sidegate still naked and bare. The walkway to the sidegate is under construction.
    9. Part of the hedge can still see orange soil.
    10. From what I can see, interior should be at least 90% if not closer to 100% done. Perhaps only missing a couple aircon units, yet-to-replace broken glass panel, etc.
    11. Drains and inner roads and common facilities are not quite completed
    12. Needless to say, ZERO landscaping. Not even placeholders.

The carpark progress could not be seen, but ground level roads are nowhere to be seen. Not even at the entrance. I think we have another 2-3 months before the final 5% is called prior to the TOP milestone.

Anyway, let the photos do the talking:
    Nearly half of the units have the protective plastic of the balcony glass removed. In fact, the protective plastic was removed from all glass panels where the balcony was removed. You might also see that there is no perimeter between Hedges and Inflora. Convenience of worker movement? Probably fast pacing Inflora for the critical foundation milestone disbursement?

Ok, the "generator" is not temporary but the permanent substation fixture. They have built the final structure with paintwork done.

Not so evident from the photo, but the paintwork is better compared to previously. I guess the coat is thicker? Anyway, there're still areas to touch as where they had work support structure in place previously. I hope the drain pipe that is sticking out would be sawed to flush with the wall subsequently? And if that pipe is indeed the water drainage pipe, I hope there would be frequent maintenance to remove any watermarks, stains, etc. from the water that flows down the wall!

The electrical wiring for the balcony lighting is seen dangling from all units. Some what I supposed are raw materials on the L3. I suppose the internal flooring of the lower floors are done last since they are likely higher trafficked during construction?

Drop off point wall looking pretty.

Clubhouse still covered up. Stairs is ready to be tiled. Railing seen to be inplace waiting for glass panels to be fitted.

Boating pool. Pool wall tiles seen to be completed.

Children's pool still covered by tentage so can't see what's actually under.

The PES and those little pools/landscaping outside ground level units yet to be completed for all units.

The state of paintwork for this part is the worse in the entire development from what I could see.

They have "pushed out" the construction fencing all around. They are still putting up the development fencing, and doing out the external-to-development public pavement. Getting ready to "reveal" the development to public soon?

The lift and the sidewalk to the sidegate. I hope the walkway is sheltered!

I just called up Tripartite and spoke to the PM for Hedges.

1. Still targeting (and on track) for TOP end of 2014. Key collection would thus be in 2015Q1.

2. There'd be NGNBN. Fibre point has been laid into every unit in the storeroom. Same for all unit types.

3. Calling for 5% road and 25% TOP would be close, perhaps within a month.

4. When Lian Beng hands over to Tripartite, the TOP certification would be received. Tripartite would then apply for various permits like swimming pool, etc. This would take upwards of 3 weeks, which on completion would notices be sent out. Our lawyers on receipt then make arrangements for loan disbursement, etc. then could we collect the keys and takeover unit on completion of payment.

5. It is likely that the keys collection would spillover to post CNY for some units.

I also shared that Foresque specifically on similar scale had launched later than us and already TOP'ed, putting us disadvantaged by nearly 3yrs on the lease.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre View Post
    I just called up Tripartite and spoke to the PM for Hedges.

1. Still targeting (and on track) for TOP end of 2014. Key collection would thus be in 2015Q1.

2. There'd be NGNBN. Fibre point has been laid into every unit in the storeroom. Same for all unit types.

3. Calling for 5% road and 25% TOP would be close, perhaps within a month.

4. When Lian Beng hands over to Tripartite, the TOP certification would be received. Tripartite would then apply for various permits like swimming pool, etc. This would take upwards of 3 weeks, which on completion would notices be sent out. Our lawyers on receipt then make arrangements for loan disbursement, etc. then could we collect the keys and takeover unit on completion of payment.

5. It is likely that the keys collection would spillover to post CNY for some units.

I also shared that Foresque specifically on similar scale had launched later than us and already TOP'ed, putting us disadvantaged by nearly 3yrs on the lease.

Thanks for the update, hopefully we all can get keys before CNY.

Default Minimart

Does somebody remember which of the new Condo's near Hedges had a minimart inside, was it Palm Isles or Parc Olympia?

Best rgds, Gull

Does somebody remember which of the new Condo's near Hedges had a minimart inside, was it Palm Isles or Parc Olympia?

Best rgds, Gull
    Hi Gull,

It's Palm Isles

Thanks Ocean Fly...I was wondering if any commercial shops will be opened on Flora road... With many Condos around, for daily need shopping it will be a boon...I stayed in Melville Park for a number of years and the minimart inside was a life saver.....Since Hedges does not have a minimart, commercial shops at walking distance would be great!... Wishful thinking.....:

i live along Flora Road. The nearest mini mart is at the Esso (CHEERS). There are also 2 other mini marts and restaurants at the building next to Esso. Am also hoping for a mixed development condo at the remaining vacant lot along Flora Drive.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
    i live along Flora Road. The nearest mini mart is at the Esso (CHEERS). There are also 2 other mini marts and restaurants at the building next to Esso. Am also hoping for a mixed development condo at the remaining vacant lot along Flora Drive.
    Sad to say the vacant lots available along flora area are all zoned as residential only in the masterplan 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by rk View Post
    Sad to say the vacant lots available along flora area are all zoned as residential only in the masterplan 2014.
    Developer can apply for change to mixed development and there is good chance for approval. Hopefully the owner of the vacant land, HL will do so.

Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
    Developer can apply for change to mixed development and there is good chance for approval. Hopefully the owner of the vacant land, HL will do so.

Can do that? Then all the owners from the HL properties at Flora area should rally together and write to HL to seriously consider a mixed development.

Quote Originally Posted by rk View Post
    Can do that? Then all the owners from the HL properties at Flora area should rally together and write to HL to seriously consider a mixed development.
    In fact many of us wrote to URA to consider amending the Master Plan. They replied as under consideration. We did not write to HL.

HEDGES PARK CONDOMINIUM FLORA DRIVE Condominium 17 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 1 615,000 484 Strata 06 to 10 1,270 Sep-14

looks reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs View Post
    HEDGES PARK CONDOMINIUM FLORA DRIVE Condominium 17 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 1 615,000 484 Strata 06 to 10 1,270 Sep-14

looks reasonable
    size 484 sf
    sold on 5 SEP 2014
    unit no. Blk 71 #6-8 floor
    selling price $615000
    psf 1,270

bought on 6 MAY 2011
    purchased at 1,027 psf
    profit $117,300

from squarefoot research

Quote Originally Posted by gav108 View Post
    size 484 sf
    sold on 5 SEP 2014
    unit no. Blk 71 #6-8 floor
    selling price $615000
    psf 1,270

bought on 6 MAY 2011
    purchased at 1,027 psf
    profit $117,300

from squarefoot research
    If you subtract the 4% SSD and the 2% agent fees, the profit is around 81K.

Went for my monthly site visit yesterday. The workers were removing the construction fencing. I think it's about 2 months from completion?

I think the "drainage" at the bottom of the photo is for landscaping.

Clubhouse still in construction.

Carpark.

The construction fencing removed. The stretch nearer the entrance have 2 panels of wired fencing alternating with 2 panel of cement walls. Somewhere after the clubhouse, it becomes wired fencing all the way. Wonder what is the reason?

Boating pool. Accidentally activated the focus lock and it turned out looking grainy. Anyway, can see that the pools are tiled, and young trees are planted.

Childrens's pool. The trees are giving a nice look.

View from the front/Upper Change Road North. Palm trees would be peering over the fence I think.

Side gate entrance. I wonder if this is going to be the final entrance. Bulky and not elegant looking.

The tennis court fencing is half up.

The basketball post is already up.

Thanks for the pics & updates!

Nice... so excited now

Thanks a ton leftrightcenter for the pics!...looks like Dec end might be possible..

Thanks for the update, how come the pool colour is like this?i thought pool should be green or blue?

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre View Post
    Went for my monthly site visit yesterday. The workers were removing the construction fencing. I think it's about 2 months from completion?

I think the "drainage" at the bottom of the photo is for landscaping.

Clubhouse still in construction.

Carpark.

The construction fencing removed. The stretch nearer the entrance have 2 panels of wired fencing alternating with 2 panel of cement walls. Somewhere after the clubhouse, it becomes wired fencing all the way. Wonder what is the reason?

Boating pool. Accidentally activated the focus lock and it turned out looking grainy. Anyway, can see that the pools are tiled, and young trees are planted.

Childrens's pool. The trees are giving a nice look.

View from the front/Upper Change Road North. Palm trees would be peering over the fence I think.

Side gate entrance. I wonder if this is going to be the final entrance. Bulky and not elegant looking.

The tennis court fencing is half up.

The basketball post is already up.
    pics don't work...

Quote Originally Posted by gav108 View Post
    pics don't work...
    work now...lol

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreDude View Post
    Thanks for the update, how come the pool colour is like this?i thought pool should be green or blue?
    Lol, of cos it's not gonna be that muddy color, it's not done yet.