PDA

View Full Version : The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

merlion
28-07-13, 15:14
higher floors are able to view harbourfront.

Priceless in time to come.
Yes I agree. :p

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 15:15
Deleted. Double posting.

DC33_2008
28-07-13, 15:17
Are you on the same level and side as former CEO of Capland unit?

poI
28-07-13, 16:30
Wow. Impressive design. And it's just next to the Labrador Park and Gillman Village. Love to stay there.:cheers6:

Gillman barracks seems rather quiet ... potential for future development? Maybe another Dempsey?

cate84
29-07-13, 00:33
I bought a subsale 2bdrm early of this year, I market this project since 2009 and i like it very much, so i will be resident agent in future. Developer all garden house fully sold, now developer still have 3+Study,4 bedroom,Dual-Key,Penthouse,Roof Terrace,Patio Unit. I just took some picture recently.

From Bamboo Garden View
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3a44cljbw1e1oj/20130718_172955.jpg

From Side Entrance View
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyae87p9e9qdbwc/20130718_173222.jpg

hanafi_d2000
29-07-13, 22:38
Nice photos.

But what is that odd mini-tower in between the two blocks (level 7-12)? It looks permanent -a lift? :confused:

lot286
29-07-13, 23:47
This project looks like a massive government office building, from the bottom view...:simmering: :simmering:

mcmlxxvi
30-07-13, 08:13
it does doesnt it... hope it stays this way. until the people start airing colorful laundry at their balconies that is.

moneytalk
30-07-13, 13:20
I bought a subsale 2bdrm early of this year, I market this project since 2009 and i like it very much, so i will be resident agent in future. Developer all garden house fully sold, now developer still have 3+Study,4 bedroom,Dual-Key,Penthouse,Roof Terrace,Patio Unit. I just took some picture recently.

From Bamboo Garden View
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3a44cljbw1e1oj/20130718_172955.jpg

From Side Entrance View
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyae87p9e9qdbwc/20130718_173222.jpg

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the photos!

eseko1
30-07-13, 13:51
Nice photos.

But what is that odd mini-tower in between the two blocks (level 7-12)? It looks permanent -a lift? :confused:

Is a lift for residents to access to the garden rooftop.

cate84
30-07-13, 14:51
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the photos!

Tks. Nice to meet you too.

Regards,
Catherine Goh

cate84
30-07-13, 14:56

Yes. Is permanent lift to access common roof terrace. Only the 7 floor common roof terrace area have this extra lift provided.

azeoprop
30-07-13, 17:06
Interlace cake! :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005626_591798804205973_825641285_n.jpg

mcmlxxvi
30-07-13, 17:45
A baking marvel....

goon221
30-07-13, 22:52
Interlace cake! :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005626_591798804205973_825641285_n.jpg

wow. it is really a nice cake!:cheers3: :cheers3:

goon221
30-07-13, 22:58
I went to visit The Interlace last week. It is a really a beautiful project. Reasonable psf.

hanafi_d2000
30-07-13, 23:04
Cake looks yummy -but superlevel 4 needs to be eaten soon!:)

Is it Woh hup's or one of the contractors'?

Dodo0808
31-07-13, 01:13

Is that open to everyone?

eseko1
31-07-13, 11:21
Is that open to everyone?

Yes it is accessible for all residents, if im not wrong there is 3 of them in this condo.

nrafee
02-08-13, 11:31
Anyone got a firm TOP date? :cheers4:

smartboy2
02-08-13, 12:14
Anyone got a firm TOP date? :cheers4:

most likely ready by october if all is set to work

qus
02-08-13, 13:17
The cake looks ready to be eaten!

azeoprop
03-08-13, 00:47
The cake looks ready to be eaten!

For Interlace, you can have your cake and eat it too. :D

newbie11
03-08-13, 01:35
Wouldn't feng shui be a factor

hanafi_d2000
06-08-13, 12:53
not experience. but if the project is averaging the top so far released by capitaland quarterly results, it looks like mid 2013. Of course if could be faster since the superstructures seemed to have been largely done. Not sure how long they'll take to spruce up the environs and the undergrd carpark

it looks like TOP is going to be sooner than later

Dodo0808
07-08-13, 00:03
Wouldn't feng shui be a factor

I think as long as price is right, who cares about feng shui. I think most importantly is your comfort level when you stay in the house.

Ringo33
07-08-13, 01:00
I think as long as price is right, who cares about feng shui. I think most importantly is your comfort level when you stay in the house.

alot in Fengsui evolves around that comfort of the occupant, so I have no clue what you talking about.

poI
09-08-13, 13:06
it looks like TOP is going to be sooner than later
Just heard latest from developer (fr agent) that est TOP end Sept. Tot will be sooner.

darius
11-08-13, 16:28
What is the no of sales number?

goon221
15-08-13, 15:05
I receive a reply from developer. estimated TOP for The Interlace is end September to early October.:cheers4:

hanafi_d2000
16-08-13, 00:01
I suppose they'll send out invitations for an Oktoberfest by the pool or spa gardens soon:D

wilander
19-08-13, 20:32
Nine developments recognised for outstanding greenery (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nine-developments/782210.html)

19 Aug 2013 4:20 PM

SINGAPORE: Nine developments have been recognised on Monday for outstanding greenery in a new certification scheme by the National Parks Board (NParks).
Called the Landscape Excellence Assessment Framework (LEAF), the scheme is the first and only one in Singapore dedicated to the provision and management of greenery.

The nine recipients are: Corals at Keppel Bay (condominium); Senja Parc View (HDB estate); Khoo Teck Puat Hospital; The Interlace (condominium); The Rainforest (executive condominium); 158 Cecil Street (office building); Newton Suites (condominium); Pangshan Grove (HDB estate); and Siloso Beach Resort.

The developments were assessed under two key areas -- greenery provision and landscape management.

The nine received their certificates from Minister for National Development, Mr Khaw Boon Wan, at a launch ceremony on Monday morning.

panamera
19-08-13, 22:24
Corals? Have not even broken ground and can get the award based on the concept?

mcmlxxvi
21-08-13, 11:15
莲花莲花真善美!!!!

cate84
06-09-13, 00:45
:im-so-happy: Developer sent me an invitation card that The Interlace Private buyer event is on 21th Sept. Anyone interested to see the interlace actual unit can PM me, i can show you around that day.:cool:

Besides, I just create facebook page and interlace owner group chat. We can have bulk purchase of buying lighting,furniture etc...:money-faced2:

The Interlace PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/theinterlacesingapore

The interlace Owner (PRIVATE) Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/theinterlacesingapore/

goon221
07-09-13, 01:03
:im-so-happy: Developer sent me an invitation card that The Interlace Private buyer event is on 21th Sept. Anyone interested to see the interlace actual unit can PM me, i can show you around that day.:cool:

Besides, I just create facebook page and interlace owner group chat. We can have bulk purchase of buying lighting,furniture etc...:money-faced2:

The Interlace PAGE

Yes, i think it is a good idea. I have just "like" the Interlace facebook. Hope can get more update about Interlace from the facebook. Interlace owner can discuss about bulk purchase of fridge/washer dryers and etc. Thanks, Cate84.

I have just received the invitation card too.

Proplace
09-09-13, 10:27
If the party id on Sep 21, does it means the condo would be TOP before then?

smartboy2
09-09-13, 10:50
If the party id on Sep 21, does it means the condo would be TOP before then?

doubt so... the invitation is only for owners to turn up and have a look at the almost completed Interlace.

TOP roughly will be 1-2 months later

Ringo33
09-09-13, 10:50

The Interlace PAGE

Is Catherine Goh = cate84 = property agent?

rymccondo77
09-09-13, 12:37
Is Catherine Goh = cate84 = property agent?

From the FB (Private) Group site - Catherine is from ERA.

Maybe she owns a unit in Interlace too.

KLKLSK
09-09-13, 15:36
21 September is the celebration party for Interlace owners, don't think it is appropriate for property agent to show potential buyers around!

Proplace
09-09-13, 16:37
21 September is the celebration party for Interlace owners, don't think it is appropriate for property agent to show potential buyers around!

I fully agree. Should be exclusive to owners. I think organiser will have some limit on RSVP per owner. So should be taken care to some extent

hanafi_d2000
09-09-13, 23:41
'Guests' can be future buyer or neighbours?!:D

I hear this condo is truly unique -besides the bizarre shapes, it's the only one with a cricket pitch:p

nickq
09-09-13, 23:51
There is a write-up on this project in this month's square room magazine. It is stated inside the article that this project has recently completed.

proud owner
09-09-13, 23:52
'Guests' can be future buyer or neighbours?!:D

I hear this condo is truly unique -besides the bizarre shapes, it's the only one with a cricket pitch:p

if you look at each block...unstacked .... they actually look like HDB ...

proud owner
09-09-13, 23:54

aiyo .... why like that ?

if you have wedding dinner at Hyatt ... you don't allow others to dine at Mezzannine ?

agents are there to help sell more units ...

do you want to be a owner of an project that still have unsold units ?

proud owner
09-09-13, 23:55
I fully agree. Should be exclusive to owners. I think organiser will have some limit on RSVP per owner. So should be taken care to some extent

also viewing date n time are not set by agents... but the buyers...

panamera
10-09-13, 00:46
doubt so... the invitation is only for owners to turn up and have a look at the almost completed Interlace.

Will be TOP by then. Cant imagine allowing people wandering around before TOP and chance affecting the inspection for TOP.

Proplace
10-09-13, 08:26

if you have wedding dinner at Hyatt ... you don't allow others to dine at Mezzannine ?

Once the project is TOP, every one is welcome any time. No one says no, just like people dine at the Mezz when we have a wedding dinner at Hyatt. This is a special event for onwers to celebrate - guests by invitation. Why have potential buyers crowding there? Potential buyers and agents will have a lot of time to go around once the TOP is done.

Proplace
10-09-13, 08:29
Will be TOP by then. Cant imagine allowing people wandering around before TOP and chance affecting the inspection for TOP.

That is what I thought too...whether people can move around till it is TOP. Unless, they just have designated areas that are "safe" and TOP process continues elsewhere. Anyway, we will soon know. Thanks Panamera and smartboy.

KLKLSK
10-09-13, 10:36
Once the project is TOP, every one is welcome any time. No one says no, just like people dine at the Mezz when we have a wedding dinner at Hyatt. This is a special event for onwers to celebrate - guests by invitation. Why have potential buyers crowding there? Potential buyers and agents will have a lot of time to go around once the TOP is done.

Well said! :cheers4:

Ringo33
10-09-13, 11:23

less agents and uninvited guest means less competition, better hit rate for those agents cum owner who are there.

Its a golden opportunity for agents to network with other owners for potential lease and sale. And thats the reason why they are publicizing this close door event in the forum.

goon221
10-09-13, 20:18

i have email the developer. developer replies estimated TOP is end of sept or early oct.

cate84
10-09-13, 20:56
Hi,We just have a internal meeting that developer will open up 8 actual unit from developer sale to let future potential buyer view on 21th Sept from morning by appointment.

Interlace Buyer party is on evening time so actually no any direct conflict.

I already purchase a 2bdrm interlace for own stay, at the same time i will be resident agent.

Very nice lotus pond view for sharing, i like it very much :im-so-happy:
Night View from Lotus Pond (https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrxaesoubcjxm8c/fotor_.jpg)

goon221
10-09-13, 21:04
Hi,We just have a internal meeting that developer will open up 8 actual unit from developer sale to let future potential buyer view on 21th Sept from morning by appointment.

I already purchase a 2bdrm interlace for own stay, at the same time i will be resident agent.

Night View from Lotus Pond (https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrxaesoubcjxm8c/fotor_.jpg)

good. i will contact you once i got the key. i have more confidence in letting an agent who own a unit there to market my unit.

proud owner
10-09-13, 21:59
good. i will contact you once i got the key. i have more confidence in letting an agent who own a unit there to market my unit.

almost every condo has its own resident agents... they do everything , buy sell lease they know the condo best ...

on the flip side ... as a buyer or tenant ... if I know the agent is a resident owner himself... I will have my reservation on his opinion of the condo ..

he cud be " Mr Wong selling melon, self sell self praise "

Nighttrain
10-09-13, 22:24
almost every condo has its own resident agents... they do everything , buy sell lease they know the condo best ...

on the flip side ... as a buyer or tenant ... if I know the agent is a resident owner himself... I will have my reservation on his opinion of the condo ..

he cud be " Mr Wong selling melon, self sell self praise "

Agreed with hand up..my resident agent sold my house at record breaking price last year.

proud owner
10-09-13, 22:28
less agents and uninvited guest means less competition, better hit rate for those agents cum owner who are there.

Its a golden opportunity for agents to network with other owners for potential lease and sale. And thats the reason why they are publicizing this close door event in the forum.

ahhhh protecting their own turf ...

panamera
10-09-13, 23:37

What are the 8 actual unit types?

smartboy2
11-09-13, 00:24
I just rang up my agent in the evening,
He says the event is only for Interlace owners and is by invitation only so there shouldnt be any appointment to potential buyers because they are not allowed in

KLKLSK
11-09-13, 16:00

I just called developer, confirmed there is no such thing that "open up 8 actual units to let buyers view on 21 September." Please do not post the untrue information here.

august
11-09-13, 16:15
I just called developer, confirmed there is no such thing that "open up 8 actual units to let buyers view on 21 September." Please do not post the untrue information here.

I think what they meant is the show flat is still open on that day. So potential buyers can still visit the show flat? But of cos not mingle with the event for owners.

smartboy2
11-09-13, 17:03

they just trying to pick up some buyers:tongue3:

proud owner
11-09-13, 18:59

maybe ... just maybe developer works with a certain agency .. and as part of the marketing by the agency ... developers have agreed to open 8 units for the agents from that agency to bring potential buyers...

any others will not be allowed hence they told you NO SUCH THING

the person who said so was CATE and shes an agent ..
this is just what I think..

I have contacted other developers before to make enquiry ..their sales hotline person tell me to call the agency .. as they have paid them to do marketing ..

august
11-09-13, 19:59
Relax people, this project is not sold out so the show flat is still open. Just becos there is an owner's event does not mean they will close the show flat on that day to outsiders.

This project is marketed by ERA and Knight Frank.

hanafi_d2000
11-09-13, 21:36
yeah, don;t be too anal about it -there's some units leftover & I understand it's in interests of residents & developers to see them sold eventually.

Sunray
11-09-13, 23:03
Developer is still the owner, we are only future owners. We are just invitees. We cant decide whom should the owner ie developer should invite or not invite. They have to sell their units and have to do what is right for them.

As far as Cate is concerned, she is just doing her business and sharing the information. Take it if its relevant to you, or just ignore it.

Lets take it easy and chill.

Proplace
12-09-13, 08:37
Developer is still the owner, we are only future owners. We are just invitees. We cant decide whom should the owner ie developer should invite or not invite. They have to sell their units and have to do what is right for them.

As far as Cate is concerned, she is just doing her business and sharing the information. Take it if its relevant to you, or just ignore it.

Lets take it easy and chill.

Nobody wants to decide who the developer should and should not invite. In fact, fully agree, it is the developer's discretion on who to invite. Problem is when some owners pass on the invitation to third parties. Which comes back to the comment that is is not the owners' discretion to invite. Bringing unintended invitees is unfair to other owners as well as the developer. Imagine every owner invited say 5 third parties that day - there would be total chaos. Agent owners got the invite as an owner, not as an agent. So it is not like they have a job to do at the event. And my understanding is that it is not the developer's objective to use this party as an opportunity to market unsold units to potential buyers. Otherwise, they would have promoted this event instead of silently mailing out invites to owners. So, if owners just accepted invitations and not forwarded them on, and left it to the developer to organise, there would be no issue.
In any case, this party thing has been blown way out of proportion. Hope we can end the discussion. One can assume almost all owners would be responsible enough in knowing who they can bring along - so there can still be a nice evening to enjoy.

Sunray
13-09-13, 00:17
We dont need to worry. Deveolper must be experienced in these matters and must be knowing its job. In fact i remember i had to register the family members who will be attending the event. So its not that everyone can bring with him unlimited number of guests.

Kate, agent owner did mention that in their internal meeting it was disclosed that they will keep it open for prospective buyers in morning and the event is in evening.

So my point, developer and agents know their job. We dont need to bother. We are there to enjoy the evening, lets chill out.

Ringo33
13-09-13, 15:06
Owner of interlace better ask what developers has put in place to prevent those man make hollow rocky area along AYE from becoming a great playground for rodent and snakes.

nrafee
13-09-13, 15:09
Owner of interlace better ask what developers has put in place to prevent those man make hollow rocky area along AYE from becoming a great playground for rodent and snakes.

The Snakes will take care of the rodents. The residents should rear chickens to take care of the Snakes. :p

Komo
14-09-13, 08:33
I just rang up my agent in the evening,
He says the event is only for Interlace owners and is by invitation only so there shouldnt be any appointment to potential buyers because they are not allowed in

Looks like crap is very confident of flawless quality and workmanship :)

Ringo33
14-09-13, 10:18
The Snakes will take care of the rodents. The residents should rear chickens to take care of the Snakes. :p

I think the area is big enough for an eco system to flourish

Dodo0808
15-09-13, 13:30

Haha.. Good one.

cate84
17-09-13, 18:32
Latest info from developer:

Viewing of 8 actual units postpone to early oct 2013.

Public not allow to come on 21st sept. On 21th sept developer will stand by 20 era agents to assist owner enquiry on existing garden house showflat.

All the statement i give is base on our company discussion with developer. Any last minutes changes of the arrangement we cannot avoid as we are marketing agent only follow developer instruction.

Cheers!! Hope all owner have a wonderful day on party!!!

panamera
17-09-13, 19:20
Are they releasing the 2 showflat for sale?

panamera
18-09-13, 21:27
That is what I thought too...whether people can move around till it is TOP. Unless, they just have designated areas that are "safe" and TOP process continues elsewhere. Anyway, we will soon know. Thanks Panamera and smartboy.

Confirmed TOP, the news I have received. :cheers1:

poI
18-09-13, 22:42
Confirmed TOP, the news I have received. :cheers1:

... quite a view to behold ...

cate84
18-09-13, 22:57

Very nice view from pool

proud owner
18-09-13, 23:52

I am sorry ,,, but I feel the view of exterior is better than inner view of pool ... looks messy

Ringo33
19-09-13, 00:31
I am sorry ,,, but I feel the view of exterior is better than inner view of pool ... looks messy

It will be nice if this is a NUS or NTU campus. For residential? I think the place will get really messy, especially when laundry starts appearing at the balcony.

eseko1
19-09-13, 08:38
It will be nice if this is a NUS or NTU campus. For residential? I think the place will get really messy, especially when laundry starts appearing at the balcony.

I dont think residents who buy the condo to hang their laundry at the balcony, every unit has its own laundry area.

hanafi_d2000
19-09-13, 09:21
I dont think residents who buy the condo to hang their laundry at the balcony, every unit has its own laundry area.

That's right. Those who have balcony proba have more $ & I don't think they are the sort to hang out Calvin Kleins & G string for the neighbors to see..:scared-4:

smartboy2
19-09-13, 10:16

There are yards and utility for Interlace

astroboy8681
19-09-13, 10:28

this ranks as one of your most absurd postings... balcony as laundry dry area when you did not even check floor plan if service yard available in unit... duh

talk about facts, now we know who's talking thru their nose, plucking from thin air...

you can't afford D'leedon, it's a sore thumb... you can't afford interlace, it's a university with students airing clothes in balcony...

J gate affordable for you and it becomes the "next big thing" since transformation of lion city...

you never cease to amaze me, why not find some other avenue to release your pent-up frustration? since you don't have any friends to hear you out... :)

Ringo33
19-09-13, 11:32

Nothing beats drying your laundry in the sun. It's green effective and most importantly it's free.

Worst part of the balcony is the grill design. You can see everything clearly from outside

goon221
19-09-13, 11:54

ya, most of the owner will dry their cloth in their own yards.

poI
19-09-13, 12:00
Nothing beats drying your laundry in the sun. It's green effective and most importantly it's free.

Worst part of the balcony is the grill design. You can see everything clearly from outside

ya whatever ... but perhaps all the variety of shapes, sizes and colors will add more character ... :cool1:

Ringo33
19-09-13, 12:47
ya, most of the owner will dry their cloth in their own yards.

Anyone who doesnt use their huge balcony to dry laundry are just stupid. And these are hard to come by

eseko1
19-09-13, 15:43

To mention that is free, I have never heard anyone pays to get their laundry dried in their own apartment, you must be extremely delighted drying your laundry without paying any penny. And also I presume you are one of those ignorant neighbours who likes to display your laundry to everyone.

I am really amazed by your erratic argument, earlier you were commenting about laundry in balcony and suddenly you are whining about the grill design. Be decisive before you made irrelevant comments.

Ringo33
19-09-13, 16:33
To mention that is free, I have never heard anyone pays to get their laundry dried in their own apartment, you must be extremely delighted drying your laundry without paying any penny. And also I presume you are one of those ignorant neighbours who likes to display your laundry to everyone.

I am really amazed by your erratic argument, earlier you were commenting about laundry in balcony and suddenly you are whining about the grill design. Be decisive before you made irrelevant comments.

Before you go about telling all sort of wonderful stories about how we should go about doing our laundry business, maybe it might be better if could give us some examples of condos where you dont find laundry rack in the balcony?

Drying cloths in the yard? Yes, try putting a few pair of jeans and shower towel in the tiny yard and then tell me how it smells like when its dry.

Given a choice (ie, if you have a balcony) running a cloth electric dryer and drying cloths in the sun, which will you choose? Even in upmarket condo in D9 and 10 residence also dry their laundry in the balcony, what makes you think the interlace is going to be different.

Plus have you noticed the type of grill capitaland use for their balcony?

eseko1
19-09-13, 17:52
Before you go about telling all sort of wonderful stories about how we should go about doing our laundry business, maybe it might be better if could give us some examples of condos where you dont find laundry rack in the balcony?

Drying cloths in the yard? Yes, try putting a few pair of jeans and shower towel in the tiny yard and then tell me how it smells like when its dry.

Given a choice (ie, if you have a balcony) running a cloth electric dryer and drying cloths in the sun, which will you choose? Even in upmarket condo in D9 and 10 residence also dry their laundry in the balcony, what makes you think the interlace is going to be different.

You claimed that it is very common that laundry rack is found in the balcony, then whats the purpose of you whining about it. I hang my laundry in the yard, I dont see any problems. Is very much down to consideration for others and the stringent of the estate management.

Seriously, is railing such a big factor for you when you buy a condo? I guess next you will bring up again the rodent and snake issue.

Please leave your comments constructive and not sarcastic.

Ringo33
19-09-13, 18:07
You claimed that it is very common that laundry rack is found in the balcony, then whats the purpose of you whining about it. I hang my laundry in the yard, I dont see any problems. Is very much down to consideration for others and the stringent of the estate management.

Seriously, is railing such a big factor for you when you buy a condo? I guess next you will bring up again the rodent and snake issue.

Please leave your comments constructive and not sarcastic.

Yes, railing like what Capitaland gave you are like HDB railing its made of cheap mild steel, and it makes the development look cheap.

When you have a building design like this, what you want it to look clean and uniform as possible, but in reality, you can never achieve that.

Its like when you stack containers over one another, it look nice if they are all of the same size shape and color. Once you lose that uniformity it will look messy.

And thats the reason why I say that if this is for university or hospital, it will actually look good.

KLKLSK
19-09-13, 18:38

Thank you for your concern about our laundry business. Just leave it to us. As the owners, we know what to do. You need not worry so much.

jasmum
19-09-13, 19:27

There are yards and utility for Interlace

yes!! the yard is spacious too... :)

'to each his own' :)

Ringo33
19-09-13, 19:56
Don't need to argue. It's located along aye when top everyone get to see.

goon221
20-09-13, 00:32
Anyone who doesnt use their huge balcony to dry laundry are just stupid. And these are hard to come by

i dont think this forum is the right place to promote drying laundry in balcony. :doh:

Ringo33
20-09-13, 00:43
i dont think this forum is the right place to promote drying laundry in balcony. :doh:

I am just stating the fact and the way of life of people living in condo. And all have eyes to see if it is true or not.

goon221
20-09-13, 00:48

nice view. :)

Proplace
20-09-13, 09:15
I am just stating the fact and the way of life of people living in condo. And all have eyes to see if it is true or not.

I am amazed - you have an issue with HDB, you have an issue with people in condos, you have an issue with everything. It is just impossible to live if one cannot put up with such minor issues. I am surprised you havent complained about people using different colours for their curtains!! doesnt that spoil the standardisation? Like you said, no need to argue. Owners have no issue with anything that you pointed out. Thanks for your concern. And yes, Interlace is along the AYE, the splendour is there for everyone to see! Remember - neighbours' envy, owner's pride?

smellyfish
20-09-13, 10:19
i think ringo has a good point.

interlace doesnt look like your typical residential estate. You would expect to see this sort of design for learning institute or other public institute, like a national libaray or something. It's really very "wow"!

public institutes are of course required to keep its external facade neat and tidy, but private residential estate owners of course are just living their own lives and minding their own business.

for non buyers, it would be interesting to see how the two forces interact.

at the end of the day it is of course capitaland's fault - a simple point block design by local architects would have been much cheaper and would have sold much better. they, or maybe the last ceo, wanted legacy and wanted to leave their name and mark on Singapore's landscape, and started building these "iconic" structure that really is not the best way to live.

Proplace
20-09-13, 10:39

interlace doesnt look like your typical residential estate. You would expect to see this sort of design for learning institute or other public institute, like a national libaray or something. It's really very "wow"!

public institutes are of course required to keep its external facade neat and tidy, but private residential estate owners of course are just living their own lives and minding their own business.

at the end of the day it is of course capitaland's fault - a simple point block design by local architects would have been much cheaper and would have sold much better. they, or maybe the last ceo, wanted legacy and wanted to leave their name and mark on Singapore's landscape, and started building these "iconic" structure that really is not the best way to live.

There is no right or wrong. And every residential building need not be a typical one. Either you like it or you dont like it. And obviously, if you dont like it, you wouldnt buy. Saying Capitaland made a mistake is also subjective and depends on whether you like this or not. And I dont think they have done badly on sales. There are less than 20% units to go. And most developers sell a fair bit after TOP.
On another note (not related to your post), it is fine to disagree with designs and ideas and express that but there is no need to put HDBs or people down.

eseko1
20-09-13, 11:19

Yes I agree the structure looks indeed different from the common buildings that you see everyday. Everyone view things in a different way, i doubt 700 owners who bought this condo are dumb enough to throw away money to buy a condo that they dont like.

And to ringo who knows more than anyone about his laundry and to explain to perfection in our everyday's chores that we did not even notic. He think he is smart and knows all facts about anything. His arrogance has really overcome his intelligence :doh:

goon221
20-09-13, 11:27
The Interlace has received its TOP certificate.:cheers4:

this is the reply i receives from the developer just now.

We have just obtained the TOP certificate last Friday.

We will start to issue the notice to take vacant possession (ie informing purchasers via their solicitors to make relevant payments and make appointment for key collection etc) starting from next week.

However, this will be done so batch by batch. Therefore, some purchasers will receive the said notice earlier while others later. In view of the large number of units in the development, we may also take 2 to 3 months to complete serving the said notice to each and every purchaser.

Please feel free to email us again or contact our Hotline if you have any other enquiries.

Thank you.

Regards
Marketing Department

minority
20-09-13, 15:50

looks dense

minority
20-09-13, 15:51
hows the Express way noise? will it bounce ard the blks?

merlion
20-09-13, 17:22
[QUOTE=minority;431623]hows the Express way noise? will it bounce ard

I reckon it won't be as bad as Hundred Trees.

Ringo33
20-09-13, 18:40
[QUOTE=minority;431623]hows the Express way noise? will it bounce ard

I reckon it won't be as bad as Hundred Trees.

It might actually be worst because traffic noise that bounce off the road actually travel upward and looking at the building design, sound could actually travel through the estate and bounce between block to block like a pin ball machine.

Anyway if you buy any condo near expressway, you just need to live with and get use to the noise.

hopeful
20-09-13, 20:46
balcony usually faces the front, and have lots of sun. for those blocks facing other blocks, the distance are also quite far, 20-40m away.
yard usually faces the back, and usually faces other yards which are only a few metres away.

really can sun dry laundry in yard in newer condo projects?

smartboy2
21-09-13, 10:32
you wont even hear much noise when ure inside your home...

Its a community living for the RICH!:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

proud owner
21-09-13, 12:27
you wont even hear much noise when ure inside your home...

Its a community living for the RICH!:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

hihi

are you an owner ? have you gotten your key ?

seriously is it noisy if windows are open ?

I once saw a unit at La Suisse ... very quiet ... but when the balcony door was opened ... OMG ...

also a unit at Holland hill by Queenway ... very noisy

Sunray
21-09-13, 16:42
I live in a condo next to ECP. If the windows are open, it is noisy. . But u get used to it. But once the windows are closed, it is dead silence.

Sunray
21-09-13, 21:26
went for owners party. Came back happy and satisfied. Though the building structures were too overwhelming initially, got accustomed to it. Facilities gym, theaters, billiards room, pools, water features etc were matchless. I think thats the advantage of bigger condos. It can accomodate good facilities.

A bit disappointed with balcony grills that look cheap and the lift lobby areas that dont look posh. Lifts were small and ordinary. Parking reminds me of RWS parking. Wondering if they will cover the big lighting circle holes on top of parking. Else parking will become too messy during rains.

Being big place with landscapes and varieth of places, it does look like living in a small community and not a standalone condo.

I do have a small concern on the parking entry and exit at peak times. Will single exit be able to accomodate peak rush in morning hour?

Looking forward to get the keys and see the actual unit, hopefully within october.

poI
21-09-13, 22:14
went for owners party. Came back happy and satisfied. Though the building structures were too overwhelming initially, got accustomed to it. Facilities gym, theaters, billiards room, pools, water features etc were matchless. I think thats the advantage of bigger condos. It can accomodate good facilities.

A bit disappointed with balcony grills that look cheap and the lift lobby areas that dont look posh. Lifts were small and ordinary. Parking reminds me of RWS parking. Wondering if they will cover the big lighting circle holes on top of parking. Else parking will become too messy during rains.

Being big place with landscapes and varieth of places, it does look like living in a small community and not a standalone condo.

I do have a small concern on the parking entry and exit at peak times. Will single exit be able to accomodate peak rush in morning hour?

Looking forward to get the keys and see the actual unit, hopefully within october.

Agree on most points ... Especially impressed upon delivery of what the project promised as selling pts, in particular Space (lots of it) and can resonate with your mention of Communal living. Write up in tmr's ST shd be interesting.

hanafi_d2000
21-09-13, 22:22
My friend bought this place around 2010, and I think it was a smart buy. Spoke to him at the site today & he seems very happy with it.

The facilities are impressive-but I don't know if the sheer number of residents would overwhelm them

I must say the place is quite windy, and the 'holes' in the design certainly seem to be well designed to keep your laundry nice and dry!!:) Very impressed:):cheers5:

panamera
21-09-13, 23:42
Woh Hup did a very good job with the delivery quality, from what can be seen of the common areas.

eseko1
22-09-13, 00:11
Woh Hup did a very good job with the delivery quality, from what can be seen of the common areas.

The facilities and landscape of this condo provided is one of the best i have seen. Dont really like the lift, it seems small.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 00:13
whats the maintenance fee for Interlace?

Sunray
22-09-13, 11:08
whats the maintenance fee for Interlace?

Estmated 3.48 per share. Will work out to 250-300 for 2BR and 300-500 for 3BR depending upon size. I think thats reasonable.

Btw, ringo, are you vested? Very reasonable for the owners to have concerns but I find it a bit odd for non owners to waste time by making comments on projects. Those people are really so nice that they are bothered for others:doh:

smartboy2
22-09-13, 11:10
When the construction is done by woh hup, you can put your worries to ease! :)

I think the holes above the parking is for ventilation.

smartboy2
22-09-13, 11:12
My friend bought this place around 2010, and I think it was a smart buy. Spoke to him at the site today & he seems very happy with it.

The facilities are impressive-but I don't know if the sheer number of residents would overwhelm them

I must say the place is quite windy, and the 'holes' in the design certainly seem to be well designed to keep your laundry nice and dry!!:) Very impressed:):cheers5:

YES its very windy!! do u guys hear much noise on top? even when its facing the AYE

Sunray
22-09-13, 11:49
When the construction is done by woh hup, you can put your worries to ease! :)

I think the holes above the parking is for ventilation.

surely the holes above parking are for light and probably for ventilation. But what will happen when it rains? I am sure they would have thought about it and hopefully should not be a problem. I am just curious.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 12:56
surely the holes above parking are for light and probably for ventilation. But what will happen when it rains? I am sure they would have thought about it and hopefully should not be a problem. I am just curious.

BCA is encouraging building to go green and in return be rewarded with extra GFA. Such features are very common for newer condo as it helps cut down the electric supply and some even recycle rain water for cleaning and landscaping purpose.

What happen when it rain? it just get wet loh. I am sure your car is weatherproof.

Ringo33
22-09-13, 13:27
Interlace Green Features

• Building envelope design with deep overhanging balcony/planter for sun shading and orientation of blocks to minimise west facing facades.

• Extensive use of natural ventilation and daylighting by creating a 20% opening at the basement carpark.

• Photovoltaic cells at roof tops to generate renewable energy.

• Extensive green roof terraces and landscaping.

smellyfish
22-09-13, 14:20
they beat the official TOP estimate by 1.5 years. :cool1:

Ringo33
22-09-13, 15:02
they beat the official TOP estimate by 1.5 years. :cool1:

Usually the case for most development. I think URA grace period is 48 months, developers usually complete in 2.5 years.

panamera
22-09-13, 19:05
The facilities and landscape of this condo provided is one of the best i have seen. Dont really like the lift, it seems small.

The event was very well planned and run. I was impressed that there were even 2 lifeguards stationed at the lap pool, in case someone falls in I guess.

The buggy orientation tour was cool.

Lots of space to walk around to explore and I did hear the MC say at some point its 1700 pax for the event.

Did not notice how many lifts per lobby, but agree it did feel a bit small when I went up to the Games Garden.

JLL will be the Managing Agent for the first 1 year. Lots of the staff and CapLand staff around and everyone looked happy.

Singleton
22-09-13, 21:17
Took a while to read the whole thread on interlace and the postings for the past few years and then went to visit.

As a neutral with no vested interest, just some subjective plus and minuses

Initial impression is the cluttering of blocks in some sections. But whether one likes it or not, the building/structure/design is unique and different from conventional PCs we are used to. The colour of white and the blocks can be mistaken for tertiary campuses. Some of the blocks are very close to each other and because of the angles it will be hard to keep the curtains up without worrying about those from opp block or those on upper decks staring at you. Lifts are small and the pools are so-so.

The Big Pluses include the huge site area with extensive amenities. It also appears very windy and there are lots of areas where residents could gather.
Beyond the 9-10th floor, could catch bits of sealine and some blocks could see Keppel Reflections quite clearly, while others good greenery views.

Overall, despite the criticisms by many in this thread in the past, would think that this project turns out better than many have expected. It looks like a decent project for staying or rental. The huge site area and amenities is the "Wow" factor. Eventhough there are >1000 units, considering the site area of >800K Sqfeet, the density easily beats many PCs hands down.

Congrats to all the owners of the project! The developers have done a fantastic celebration for you.

minority
23-09-13, 08:09
during launch it was sold at 1000psf. for stay I feel its very nicely priced with amenities.

But wont be good for rental as there are just way too many units.

Proplace
23-09-13, 08:46
I was very impressed by Interlace. Landscaping and facilities are the best of all condos I have been to. There is something for everyone and things you dont normally see in condos. There is even a dog run, trampoline, lots of kids play things etc. The rocky structure near AYE is beautiful and the whole area feels like you are in a park. Very innovative way to have used the slope which otherwise may end up being wasted. The walkway / jogging trak is really wide. Car park is very bright for a basement.
I share some of the negatives expressed here. Lifts seem very small and basement lift lobby looks very poor. Traffic going out could be a problem in peak hours. Good thing is there is a signal - so may be not as bad as some other condos. And could get better if signal time is increased. Function rooms seem a bit small though there are four of them. Not sure swimming pool is big enough for 1000 residents, especially on weekend.
But on the whole, I think it has been done very well and credit to the builders. And the advantage of a big development is you get much better facilities for almost the same price you pay in a smaller condo.

Proplace
23-09-13, 09:04
YES its very windy!! do u guys hear much noise on top? even when its facing the AYE

You can hear the noise when you are walking along the AYE. But it is not bad. You listen only when you focus on it - when you are having a conversation, etc, it does not bother you. It should be better indoor and main issue will be at night. I think the slope helps plus lot of trees. The non-AYE facing was surprisingly quiet. But not sure it is the same at night. Also, it may be worse on higher floor units. So if you are non-AYE facing or if on low floor on AYE facing, I think the noise is not an issue.

DC33_2008
23-09-13, 09:29
Are they there to welcome their former CEO and family as they have bought units there. :)
The event was very well planned and run. I was impressed that there were even 2 lifeguards stationed at the lap pool, in case someone falls in I guess.

The buggy orientation tour was cool.

Lots of space to walk around to explore and I did hear the MC say at some point its 1700 pax for the event.

Did not notice how many lifts per lobby, but agree it did feel a bit small when I went up to the Games Garden.

JLL will be the Managing Agent for the first 1 year. Lots of the staff and CapLand staff around and everyone looked happy.

DC33_2008
23-09-13, 09:30
Owners of those AYE facing units should go there in the afternoon to see how much of the afternoon sun is penetrating into their units. Do they use double-glass or Low-E glass?
You can hear the noise when you are walking along the AYE. But it is not bad. You listen only when you focus on it - when you are having a conversation, etc, it does not bother you. It should be better indoor and main issue will be at night. I think the slope helps plus lot of trees. The non-AYE facing was surprisingly quiet. But not sure it is the same at night. Also, it may be worse on higher floor units. So if you are non-AYE facing or if on low floor on AYE facing, I think the noise is not an issue.

Proplace
23-09-13, 10:12
Owners of those AYE facing units should go there in the afternoon to see how much of the afternoon sun is penetrating into their units. Do they use double-glass or Low-E glass?

AYE units face north. Afternoon sun will not be a problem. Dont know what glass they use. The agents said AYE units have thicker glass to keep noise out.

nrafee
23-09-13, 14:15
AYE units face north. Afternoon sun will not be a problem. Dont know what glass they use. The agents said AYE units have thicker glass to keep noise out.

Feel that the agent may be bullshitting... building specification are all the same for same unit type. It doesn't differentiate between AYE facing or not.

smellyfish
23-09-13, 14:36
i lived in bayshore and in normanton park before. it's all bad at first, but then you do get used to it. And if you close your windows and aircon all the time, you wont hear it at all.

hanafi_d2000
23-09-13, 20:32

SIlly reply- but i guess when it rains, the water will just flow down to follow gravity, there will be collection I am sure at the area below the 'wells' so you cars can still be sparkling clean.

hanafi_d2000
23-09-13, 20:38

Yes, i think the lift is a bit small -but I guess if I were the residents I'd rather have small lifts and big units vs. big lifts & smaller units.

The other thing I observed is that their gym has more bikes, treadmills than weights?! There's no area for stretching or to do floor yoga etc.etc.
Perhaps convert one of the room into a gym studio?!

Sunray
23-09-13, 20:58
Anyone got an idea about legal completion date after TOP. Need to plan my financials

Sunray
23-09-13, 21:02
SIlly reply- but i guess when it rains, the water will just flow down to follow gravity, there will be collection I am sure at the area below the 'wells' so you cars can still be sparkling clean.

probably you are right. Also throw some soap on the car before the rain, and the car will surely be sparkling clean. Will save weekend car wash cost.

panamera
23-09-13, 21:36
Are they there to welcome their former CEO and family as they have bought units there. :)

Maybe but did not see Liew on Sat

cate84
27-09-13, 00:21
Feel that the agent may be bullshitting... building specification are all the same for same unit type. It doesn't differentiate between AYE facing or not.

Hi, according from developer the unit facing AYE is double glazed window.
The double glazed glass used in soundproof windows are effective in noise reduction to great extent.

cate84
27-09-13, 00:24
From tomorrow onward anyone interested to walk around the common facilities area can let me know. Strictly by appointment.Can call me 81330501

rymccondo77
27-09-13, 18:55
Maybe but did not see Liew on Sat

Maybe he went incognito :D

wilander
27-09-13, 20:21
Saw the ex-CEO there. He was wearing a white polo shirt and surrounded by his former colleagues. The big turnout that day was unexpected.

hanafi_d2000
28-09-13, 19:23
Seems like most are happy with the party & the size & extent of the common facilities:

http://www.investinpassiveincome.com/interlace-top-party-ignite-at-interlace/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+InvestingInPassiveIncomeAssets+(Investing+In+Passive+Income+Assets)

abc000
03-10-13, 14:59
Has anyone received notice of vacant possession yet?

Widefeet
04-10-13, 11:47
Yes, just received letter through lawyers.

abc000
04-10-13, 18:36
Yes, just received letter through lawyers.

Congrats, and thanks for the update. Still waiting for mine.

panamera
04-10-13, 20:33
What is the focus here?

panamera
05-10-13, 22:24
probably you are right. Also throw some soap on the car before the rain, and the car will surely be sparkling clean. Will save weekend car wash cost.

After the heavy rain this early morning, i was at the carpark this morning and its not an issue. Definitely the lots below the holes are wet.

But with still 20% unsold units,there will be lots of carparks to park, avoiding the holes.

After driving the whole carpark circuit, i can see the benefit of the holes for light and ventilation. Its a large circuit and cannot imagine it all covered up.

Sunray
05-10-13, 23:19
After the heavy rain this early morning, i was at the carpark this morning and its not an issue. Definitely the lots below the holes are wet.

But with still 20% unsold units,there will be lots of carparks to park, avoiding the holes.

After driving the whole carpark circuit, i can see the benefit of the holes for light and ventilation. Its a large circuit and cannot imagine it all covered up.
Relieved to know that its not a concern. I do agree on the benefits of ventilation and light.

Actually my worry was not much about getting the car wet. It does get wet also when you drive in rain. I was more worried about water puddling in the parking area and it becoming messy if there is not proper slope and drainage system. But i am sure, its only my anxiety. Builder knows his job.

Dodo0808
08-10-13, 13:07
What is the focus here?

Hah.. Congrats.

panamera
09-10-13, 00:21
Hah.. Congrats.

Thanks. Just had the defects meeting with developer and main contractor. Nothing really serious, so hopefully can be done within good time.

Carpark area still pretty dusty. Needs a good water jet wash.

poI
09-10-13, 00:34
Thanks. Just had the defects meeting with developer and main contractor. Nothing really serious, so hopefully can be done within good time.

Carpark area still pretty dusty. Needs a good water jet wash.

Hi, What are the common defects detected? What is the timeline committed to fix? Thx

panamera
09-10-13, 00:44
Hi, What are the common defects detected? What is the timeline committed to fix? Thx

Main one would be scratches on the parquet flooring. Rest hardly noticeable and if not fixed that is fine.

Within 1 month was the answer, but i think should be quicker as they should have free time on hand given not all keys have been collected yet.

abc000
19-10-13, 13:59
The project has got CSC as well. Very fast. Thought usually it is a year after TOP at least.

panamera
20-10-13, 00:44
The project has got CSC as well. Very fast. Thought usually it is a year after TOP at least.

How did that happen, that quickly?

kane
20-10-13, 10:49
the TOP and CSC at almost the same time? is that possible?

poI
20-10-13, 21:11
Hi fellow residents, has anyone considered decking for the balconies/terraces?

hopeful
20-10-13, 21:40

that's fast.
i supposed not all residents have collected the keys?
from post #1104
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=431547&postcount=1104
"In view of the large number of units in the development, we may also take 2 to 3 months to complete serving the said notice to each and every purchaser."

is the developer going to ask them to pay 100% before issuing the keys?

how to withhold payment from developer before defects has been rectified?

so if buyer already pay 100%, developer take own sweet time to rectify errors.
and if owner do their rectification, how to deduct from the last 15%?

abc000
20-10-13, 21:41
the TOP and CSC at almost the same time? is that possible?

My understanding is that for most projects, CSC usually is at least a year after TOP. I guess when you have complied with all requirements, you can get it earlier.

This is what BCA website says

When do I need to obtain a CSC after the TOP has been issued?
Ans
The time frame for you to obtain a CSC will be spelt out in the written direction following the issue of TOP or any grant of extension thereafter, or as per the conditions imposed on the approved building plans. However, for your own benefit, you are advised to obtain the CSC as early as possible.

abc000
20-10-13, 21:51
that's fast.

is the developer going to ask them to pay 100% before issuing the keys?

how to withhold payment from developer before defects has been rectified?

so if buyer already pay 100%, developer take own sweet time to rectify errors.
and if owner do their rectification, how to deduct from the last 15%?

Yes, I got two separate notices on the same day (TOP and CSC). The CSC notice requires a further 13% to be paid (may be 2% is held till defects period is complete?). I have the same concern on defect rectification and plan to check with developer.

hopeful
20-10-13, 21:55
Yes, I got two separate notices on the same day (TOP and CSC). The CSC notice requires a further 13% to be paid (may be 2% is held till defects period is complete?). I have the same concern on defect rectification and plan to check with developer.

for those who dont take loans and on progressive payment, this may play havoc on their plans. they think still have 1 year to get the extra 15%.

janyen
20-10-13, 22:05
Hi fellow residents, has anyone considered decking for the balconies/terraces?

Yes tried applying with the management to deck over the planter box in the Balcony, but was rejected. They said it's due to the BCA rules and drafted an email response explaining why..

We don't mind having some plants and landscaping at the balcony, BUT the planter box is so big :mad:

Anybody else tried to check if awnings or decking is possible?

poI
20-10-13, 22:21
Yes tried applying with the management to deck over the planter box in the Balcony, but was rejected. They said it's due to the BCA rules and drafted an email response explaining why..

We don't mind having some plants and landscaping at the balcony, BUT the planter box is so big :mad:

Yeah really BIG, not only not well utilized in my opinion but can be dangerous if young children are allowed to roam. Looks like a no go zone if there are no options to cover up...

august
20-10-13, 22:29

decking not allowed? that's unusual. So die die make you plant plants?

p.s. any picture to show?

panamera
20-10-13, 22:33
decking not allowed? that's unusual. So die die make you plant plants?

p.s. any picture to show?

Its a standard no no for decking for all condos. It all depends on enforcement by the MA, and that varies.

abc000
20-10-13, 22:42

Management sometimes allows if planter is decked separately from balcony floor ( that is planter can be restored if needed). Was this rejected as well?

janyen
21-10-13, 08:50
Management sometimes allows if planter is decked separately from balcony floor ( that is planter can be restored if needed). Was this rejected as well?

How does this work? Any sample set up pictures? Wouldn't it be quite troublesome to spend a few k (that's what we were quoted to deck over the planter btw) on supposedly removable decking and then be asked by mgment to remove it?

Well, 'the recommendation is to put plants in the planter box'.. that was their last line.

august
21-10-13, 09:16
Its a standard no no for decking for all condos. It all depends on enforcement by the MA, and that varies.

oic, like this means just go ahead and do decking like every other condos, lol.

panamera
21-10-13, 21:53
oic, like this means just go ahead and do decking like every other condos, lol.

Actually not sure, why most want to deck up the planters. The area gained not that much. Much better used to house some nice plants, especially to cover up the somewhat utilitarian balcony railings.

wilander
22-10-13, 13:41
I was told developer promised five years shuttle service to Vivo City and back. Has it started? Also the retail shop spaces facing south, are they being sold?

Sunray
23-10-13, 21:10
I was told developer promised five years shuttle service to Vivo City and back. Has it started? Also the retail shop spaces facing south, are they being sold?
i am told by developer it will start in Dec, 3 months from TOP.

Ringo33
24-10-13, 09:41
this ranks as one of your most absurd postings... balcony as laundry dry area when you did not even check floor plan if service yard available in unit... duh

talk about facts, now we know who's talking thru their nose, plucking from thin air...

you can't afford D'leedon, it's a sore thumb... you can't afford interlace, it's a university with students airing clothes in balcony...

J gate affordable for you and it becomes the "next big thing" since transformation of lion city...

you never cease to amaze me, why not find some other avenue to release your pent-up frustration? since you don't have any friends to hear you out... :)

Seeing is believing.

Want to guess which project is this?

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/586/s3l4.jpg

astroboy8681
24-10-13, 14:19
funny, what does one picture shows...

desperate times call for desperate measures, one has to resort going all the way to take one photo (and cherry pick the "best" stack in favor of his self-centered opinion)

there are those few odd residents seeking a quicker dry then leaving in the service yard. eg. soleil, trillium and even paterson resi per se...

typical idiot lol

cheers to your own goal again, taken your lunch?

jeaprp
24-10-13, 14:23
funny, what does one picture shows...

desperate times call for desperate measures, one has to resort going all the way to take one photo (and cherry pick the "best" stack in favor of his self-centered opinion)

there are those few odd residents seeking a quicker dry then leaving in the service yard. eg. soleil, trillium and even paterson resi per se...

typical idiot lol

cheers to your own goal again, taken your lunch?

actually , what's the problem with hanging yr laundry in the balcony???
I don't do it but don't see it as a problem for those who do it.
as long as they are happy

astroboy8681
24-10-13, 14:26
actually , what's the problem with hanging yr laundry in the balcony???
I don't do it but don't see it as a problem for those who do it.
as long as they are happy

exactly! i have no idea... you need ask that constricted keyboard warrior with 4000+ postings but zero property...

Ringo33
24-10-13, 14:39

I have already told you people dry their laundry in condo balcony liao.
dont believe right?

You and your floor plan..

hopeful
24-10-13, 14:47

hi, any updates yet ?

astroboy8681
24-10-13, 15:03
not too long ago one idiot who skip meals to war posted

Unquote

why messy, why stupid? maybe the answer is in "itself" :)

proud owner
24-10-13, 15:14
there are many condo owners ... even if they have a back yard , drying area ... if the sun doesn't shine there but at the balcony instead ... they will still hang laundry in balcony ...

as for MA disallowing decking over planter ... quite weird leh ...

what if owners are not plant lover ?

with plants means theres pots, and with pots means with base plates

with base plates means risk of collecting water ...

and risk breeding mozzie ...

decking does not change the GFA ... I don't see why cannot ...

Ringo33
24-10-13, 15:18
not too long ago one idiot who skip meals to war posted

Unquote

why messy, why stupid? maybe the answer is in "itself" :)

I am just trying to rebut you with real facts that even if condo comes with yard or whatever dryer, people will still use balcony to dry their cloths.

So now that you have seen the photo, do you want to guess which project is that?

astroboy8681
24-10-13, 15:26
there are many condo owners ... even if they have a back yard , drying area ... if the sun doesn't shine there but at the balcony instead ... they will still hang laundry in balcony ...

as for MA disallowing decking over planter ... quite weird leh ...

what if owners are not plant lover ?

with plants means theres pots, and with pots means with base plates

with base plates means risk of collecting water ...

and risk breeding mozzie ...

decking does not change the GFA ... I don't see why cannot ...

there is an "unspoken" theory that one decks with removable chengai wood or equivalent... or convert partial into fish spa pond as i have personally seen one myself!!

proud owner
24-10-13, 15:29
there is an "unspoken" theory that one decks with removable chengai wood or equivalent... or convert partial into fish spa pond as i have personally seen one myself!!

I don't quite get you ...

I have seen a planter ..completely filled with soil ... and they plant directly into it ...

astroboy8681
24-10-13, 15:30
this is getting bizarre :scared-5:

i took pains to not reply directly to his post but he keeps coming back...

are you bearing some "infatuation" of the unconventional kind?? please...

why messy why stupid, beats me.... time for you to take medicine

astroboy8681
24-10-13, 15:35
I don't quite get you ...

I have seen a planter ..completely filled with soil ... and they plant directly into it ...

dumping soil and planting flora are owner's personal choice if they don't mind the potential creepy crawlies etc...

what i meant is you disagree with MA over disallowing decking over planter. to go around this ruling, one..... (as per previous post to you)

i can't be sure everyone agrees with my view but this is what's happening in most mass market condo with planter boxes.

jeaprp
24-10-13, 17:36
dumping soil and planting flora are owner's personal choice if they don't mind the potential creepy crawlies etc...

what i meant is you disagree with MA over disallowing decking over planter. to go around this ruling, one..... (as per previous post to you)

i can't be sure everyone agrees with my view but this is what's happening in most mass market condo with planter boxes.

Aiyoh, just deck lah, if they won't approve it.
OR else the responsibility is with them if can't get CSC later

Ringo33
24-10-13, 17:47
Aiyoh, just deck lah, if they won't approve it.
OR else the responsibility is with them if can't get CSC later

Nice and neat

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/3/a/f/f/3affee39771528_1_V550.jpg

abc000
24-10-13, 21:54
Originally Posted by abc000

hi, any updates yet ?

Hi. Of the 13% paid now following the CSC, 5% is actually deposited with the Singapore Law Academy and only 8% goes to developer. Developer gets this only after the defects liability period. Law Academy holds the money as trustee for the buyer. I looked at the S&P agreement and this is mentioned there as well. As per S&P, SLA will pay developer only if there are no claims. So if we have an unresolved dispute, we will need to lodge claim with SLA. This aside, there is a separate clause in the S&P on developer honouring defect claims.
So there is no concern on this issue.

panamera
24-10-13, 22:16
I am just trying to rebut you with real facts that even if condo comes with yard or whatever dryer, people will still use balcony to dry their cloths.

So now that you have seen the photo, do you want to guess which project is that?

This is not even The Interlace!

Looks like the Alexis to me, your MM. Now shoo, this thread is for quality and constructive posts only.

cate84
25-10-13, 00:36
This weekend i have open house for more than 10 units interlace for sale, such as 3+1 bdrm typical and ground floor,4bdrm,Dual-Key,4bdrm private Roof terrace uniy, and Penthouse unit. Anyone interested can call or sms me Catherine 81330501

eseko1
25-10-13, 22:31
I have already told you people dry their laundry in condo balcony liao.
dont believe right?

You and your floor plan..

you and your dumb photo, first of all thats not interlace condo, second such a small balcony is pratically useless for outdoor function, thus the drying of laundry. the balcony area in interlace is at least bigger from the photo u have shown.

once again you have failed in your post, anyway since you have so much time in this forum, please post your laundry buisness on all condos which have balcony in their condo. u will probably get a great response from posting

wilander
04-11-13, 16:24
Hi owners, how much is the survey fee? Law firm called said the fee is $2k? I don't recall survey fee being so high. Or may be I heard wrongly.

abc000
04-11-13, 17:16
Hi owners, how much is the survey fee? Law firm called said the fee is $2k? I don't recall survey fee being so high. Or may be I heard wrongly.

The amount should be mentioned in the notice of vacant position. In fact it has a list of units in your block with respective amounts. The range seems to be 225$-450$ depending on unit size. May be he mixed up with 6 months maintenance which should be around 2k?

princess_morbucks
06-11-13, 17:21
From twitter news feeds :

The Business Times ‏@BTBreakingnews (https://twitter.com/BTBreakingnews) 25m (https://twitter.com/BTBreakingnews/status/398025335398088704)

Eight strata-titled shops at #TheInterlace (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TheInterlace&src=hash) condominium put up for sale.

auroraborealis
07-11-13, 09:10
Read in BT Househunt this morning... 807sqft for 1133psf or 915k on 2-oct
That's amazingly price

Singleton
07-11-13, 09:44
That's amazingly price

Quite surprising, thought asking is at least 1.3pfs and above for the small 2 roomers now as at first lanuch most were already >1kpfs.

princess_morbucks
07-11-13, 10:46
That's amazingly price

Wow, amazing indeed!
Wonder if it is real or not?
Commercial property no SSD and ABSD, rite?

princess_morbucks
07-11-13, 10:54
http://sbr.com.sg/commercial-property/exclusive/check-out-these-8-strata-titled-shop-units-grabs-interlace-condo

Check out these 8 strata-titled shop units up for grabs at The Interlace condo

Find out how much each are priced.

Knight Frank announced the launch for sale of a row of 8 strata-titled shop units either collectively enbloc or on individual unit basis at The Interlace, a 99-year leasehold development located at Alexandra Road / Depot Road.

The newly completed development by CapitaLand Singapore Ltd and Hotel Properties Limited (HPL), is strategically located at the heart of Singapore’s Southern Ridges, which stretches between Kent Ridge, Telok Blangah and Mount Faber Park. The development is just minutes drive away from VivoCity, Sentosa, CBD and Orchard Road.

Being one of the largest residential projects, The Interlace has a site area of approximately 869,320 sq ft with a total of 1,040 residential units and 8 strata-titled shop units. The total strata area for the 8 shops is approximately 5,340 sq ft. The size of each shop ranges from 388 sq ft to 1,119 sq ft. The shops have regular layouts and are fronting Depot Road.

“The indicative price for these shop units is in excess of $2,500 per square foot (psf). Over the past two years, we have seen strong demand for strata shops especially in mixed developments from both investors and retailers. As long as there is a good critical mass of residents within the development, these shops would have a captive audience and able to provide essential services such as hair salon, bakery, mini-mart etc to these residents. To date, transactions for strata-titled shops within condominiums ranged from around $2,000 psf to $4,500 psf,” says Ms Mary Sai, Executive Director, Investment (Commercial Sales).

- See more at: http://sbr.com.sg/commercial-property/exclusive/check-out-these-8-strata-titled-shop-units-grabs-interlace-condo#sthash.AVI5W76l.dpuf

panamera
09-11-13, 13:48
Has anyone started their renovations yet?

phantom_opera
12-11-13, 14:46
record psf

30 OCT 2013 214 DEPOT ROAD #XX-XX 807 1,610psf 23 APR 2010 1,277 268,731 1,286 6.8

Dodo0808
14-11-13, 17:50

Working on it... Hopefully can complete by mid Dec. Want to spend Christmas there. Need to move out if old place cos tenants need firm dates that they can shift in.

hanafi_d2000
15-11-13, 00:34
I see quite a fair bit of renovations going on already -esp. the garden houses. With 600+ units already handed over, seems that Dec is THE month to finish the works & move in pronto...!

panamera
15-11-13, 21:36
Working on it... Hopefully can complete by mid Dec. Want to spend Christmas there. Need to move out if old place cos tenants need firm dates that they can shift in.

Good luck and sounds fun. Mine definitely after CNY..

eseko1
15-11-13, 21:42

will be moving in this december, cant wait.

jasmum
16-11-13, 07:58
:) completed reno and moved in already but yet to complete all the unpacking :D

Dodo0808
16-11-13, 22:35
Good luck and sounds fun. Mine definitely after CNY..

Lol. CNY seem so far away. :)

Dodo0808
16-11-13, 22:38

Nice! I went back to collect my handbag a couple of nights ago and the whole place is so dark! Not many cars in the car park too.

panamera
16-11-13, 23:05

Wow, that is fast. Did you eventually deck your whole balcony?

jasmum
16-11-13, 23:51
Wow, that is fast. Did you eventually deck your whole balcony?

:( nope... unable to :( have ponding issue, which will be rectified on Mon; thereafter will decide again. :tongue1:

but was told cannot deck whole balcony :doh:

eseko1
17-11-13, 06:34
:( nope... unable to :( have ponding issue, which will be rectified on Mon; thereafter will decide again. :tongue1:

well you dont have to inform them, i saw many units already deck up their balcony

jasmum
17-11-13, 08:31
well you dont have to inform them, i saw many units already deck up their balcony
:D err... as far we know; the few that decked the whole balcony and are approved are the ground floor ones.
the upper units; only decking of planter areas are approved but without the "drilling into the wall areas" etc...

anyway, we have a huge long balcony area and to deck everything is costing quite a bit. we'll wait and see how it goes... maybe in time to come; some issues can "close an eye (or two)" ;)

meanwhile; it's been a nice stay so far without too much traffic noise really or any sightings of mozzies :cool:

kailord
18-11-13, 07:40

during occasional building inspection management may instruct owners to remove the decking because it's not approved. they can see the decking by looking from neighbouring units also.

can end up wasted effort.

eseko1
18-11-13, 08:04
during occasional building inspection management may instruct owners to remove the decking because it's not approved. they can see the decking by looking from neighbouring units also.

can end up wasted effort.

For my case, i just have a newborn child , now learning to walk. It doesnt look safe if the the planter box is not decked up.

smellyfish
18-11-13, 08:17
agree, those safety issue things, if the MCST disagree and something happens, who's going to be responsible?!?

like grilling for eg. i live in a bird cage practically, but what to do if you have two boys?

you read the tampines case, even 7 year old can wake up and in a state of confusion climbed out of a window to look for parents :confused: that's so tragic

jasmum
18-11-13, 10:47
For my case, i just have a newborn child , now learning to walk. It doesnt look safe if the the planter box is not decked up.

I have a 2yr old and indeed it's worrying too... I'm just thankful my little one is cooperating to stay away the planter-boxes now.
in fact the little creeping millipedes are 'scarying' her to venture out :p

currently, it's locked / closed balcony doors... and we installed a main gate, so that we can have the main door open as the breeze is really lovely here :)
we just have to rectify the ponding issue first, re-cementing and observing the issue again.

kailord
18-11-13, 11:25
agree, those safety issue things, if the MCST disagree and something happens, who's going to be responsible?!?

like grilling for eg. i live in a bird cage practically, but what to do if you have two boys?

you read the tampines case, even 7 year old can wake up and in a state of confusion climbed out of a window to look for parents :confused: that's so tragic

they'll probably say we just have to close our sliding doors, plantar boxes are not an illegal safety hazard, but decking up the planters is contravening development guideline laws, a bit hard to win ?

janyen
18-11-13, 16:43
:D err... as far we know; the few that decked the whole balcony and are approved are the ground floor ones.
the upper units; only decking of planter areas are approved but without the "drilling into the wall areas" etc...

anyway, we have a huge long balcony area and to deck everything is costing quite a bit. we'll wait and see how it goes... maybe in time to come; some issues can "close an eye (or two)" ;)

meanwhile; it's been a nice stay so far without too much traffic noise really or any sightings of mozzies :cool:

You mean management office told you decking of the planter box (removable decking) is approved? We also have a large planter and over heard the management saying by right it's not approved at all. Also asked them directly, they said not approved.

Actually, once the plants are in the planter.. the long kang doesn't look that bad la

jasmum
18-11-13, 18:04
You mean management office told you decking of the planter box (removable decking) is approved? We also have a large planter and over heard the management saying by right it's not approved at all. Also asked them directly, they said not approved.

Actually, once the plants are in the planter.. the long kang doesn't look that bad la
they said not allowed but if "no drilling of anything into the walls b'coz that's not allowed" then covering up is upon own discretion and as long as it is removable but they will not commit into giving a firm yes on this 'grey' issue.

yes, of course having the plants there will beautify the area, but the worrying issue is, we have a little one and just afraid will trip and fall into it. :eek:
Plus, it's a pity we can't lean out to the grill and enjoy the lovely view, but ohh.. well... :rolleyes:

anyway, we can see some have plants in their boxes already and some just leaving it empty... only a couple on the ground floor have removed their little green corner and decked the area instead.

panamera
18-11-13, 19:29
Instead of decking off the whole balcony space, you can consider laying artificial grass over the tiled area, and maybe some densely leafy plants in the planter to prevent kiddos from falling in due to tge sheer volume of the foilage.

eseko1
18-11-13, 20:27
they said not allowed but if "no drilling of anything into the walls b'coz that's not allowed" then covering up is upon own discretion and as long as it is removable but they will not commit into giving a firm yes on this 'grey' issue.

yes, of course having the plants there will beautify the area, but the worrying issue is, we have a little one and just afraid will trip and fall into it. :eek:
Plus, it's a pity we can't lean out to the grill and enjoy the lovely view, but ohh.. well... :rolleyes:

anyway, we can see some have plants in their boxes already and some just leaving it empty... only a couple on the ground floor have removed their little green corner and decked the area instead.

yeah thats true, those family with children will understand. im impressed so far with the enviroment and facilities provided. the traffic noise is not as bad as previous concerns, just that i find the condo management is too strict on some issues, like 500 dollars deposit on delivery of furniture and i have to reschedule the delivery because there is a llimit on deliveries each day

ekl2ekl2
18-11-13, 21:50
yeah thats true, those family with children will understand. im impressed so far with the enviroment and facilities provided. the traffic noise is not as bad as previous concerns, just that i find the condo management is too strict on some issues, like 500 dollars deposit on delivery of furniture and i have to reschedule the delivery because there is a llimit on deliveries each day

Agree that the condo is good for own stay with family with so much spaces for kids to run around. With a car everything else is convenient. For original buyers, it represents very good value for money. Even the tiles for the living room turns out better than what was represented in the very first launch. The pool is relatively small though for >1000 units.

jasmum
18-11-13, 22:16
here's an ad of a unit shows decking of planter area...
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/en/listing/15806405

panamera
18-11-13, 22:33
Agree that the condo is good for own stay with family with so much spaces for kids to run around. With a car everything else is convenient. For original buyers, it represents very good value for money. Even the tiles for the living room turns out better than what was represented in the very first launch. The pool is relatively small though for >1000 units.

Hopefully the majority are owners moving in, rather than tenants...

drugabuse
19-11-13, 16:38
I've just submitted my defect list, looking for an Id or contractor now, do you guys have any one recommended? thx a lot!

wilander
19-11-13, 22:31
I won't be getting any ID. Intend to just use individual contractors, starting with covering up the concrete bay window surface. Anyone knows any contractor for bay windows?

panamera
20-11-13, 00:05
Am planning to be onsite this weekend, as usual to admire my still bare shell unit.

Any owners who want to meet up to catch up on reno/deco/tips etc, pm me to see if timing suits. Going to be likely either Sat or Sun morning.

jasmum
20-11-13, 00:11
I've just submitted my defect list, looking for an Id or contractor now, do you guys have any one recommended? thx a lot!

we used Meter Square
https://www.facebook.com/metersquareinterior
http://www.metersquare.com.sg/about
what we were particularly impressed was the proactiveness, level of commitment to deliver within an extremely tight timeframe and most importantly not being afraid to tell us our idea do not work, while making us comfortable through the process. she made all the necessary paper work with the management a breeze.
Jocelyn Shu was our ID :)

Dodo0808
20-11-13, 12:20

I'm using Lux Design for all carpentry and interior design work, especially required for bay windows, living & bar - www.luxdesign.com.sg,
Ceiling work, I'm using direct contactor, Teck 82880448. I'm putting up timber work for living and dining for more resort feel.

jasmum
20-11-13, 17:16
:) anyone wants to buy over 'home deco' magazines... $20 bundle deal for the lot of 9. :)

drugabuse
20-11-13, 17:17
we used Meter Square
https://www.facebook.com/metersquareinterior
http://www.metersquare.com.sg/about
what we were particularly impressed was the proactiveness, level of commitment to deliver within an extremely tight timeframe and most importantly not being afraid to tell us our idea do not work, while making us comfortable through the process. she made all the necessary paper work with the management a breeze.
Jocelyn Shu was our ID :)

thx for the info, just got a quotation from another ID firm, charge me $350 for a light installation... i don't even want to bargain with him...so wild...:beats-me-man:

drugabuse
20-11-13, 17:20
I'm using Lux Design for all carpentry and interior design work, especially required for bay windows, living & bar - www.luxdesign.com.sg,
Ceiling work, I'm using direct contactor, Teck 82880448. I'm putting up timber work for living and dining for more resort feel.

wow, sounds cool. btw, thx for the info~

jasmum
20-11-13, 20:40
here's a rough layout drawing of what we did... mostly carpentry works, ceiling and lights... ohh... installed a gate too, so could have the main door open to let the cool breeze in, instead of having the balcony door open, as we have a little one at home.

smartboy2
20-11-13, 22:12
here's a rough layout drawing of what we did... mostly carpentry works, ceiling and lights... ohh... installed a gate too, so could have the main door open to let the cool breeze in, instead of having the balcony door open, as we have a little one at home.

Thats beautiful!
Invite us over for house warming! ;)

hanafi_d2000
21-11-13, 01:14
thx for the info, just got a quotation from another ID firm, charge me $350 for a light installation... i don't even want to bargain with him...so wild...:beats-me-man:

Wow, was that just for a room and includes hardware+labour?

drugabuse
21-11-13, 16:58
Wow, was that just for a room and includes hardware+labour?

no, 350 is just the installation fee, he quote me $50 for a new light point, $60 for a LED light, plus $350 for installation, so if i want 1 more LED light in my bathroom, i need to pay $460... :beats-me-man:

panamera
21-11-13, 17:58

Nice and very nice. What was the damage?

wilander
22-11-13, 21:52
Am planning to be onsite this weekend, as usual to admire my still bare shell unit.

Any owners who want to meet up to catch up on reno/deco/tips etc, pm me to see if timing suits. Going to be likely either Sat or Sun morning.

I will be there on Sat afternoon waiting for SP to turn on electricity and water.

panamera
23-11-13, 15:12
I will be there on Sat afternoon waiting for SP to turn on electricity and water.

Was there this morning. Pretty quiet, maybe due to the drizzle.

Now waiting for reno approval from the Office to start works in 1 week.

wilander
23-11-13, 15:36
Was there this morning. Pretty quiet, maybe due to the drizzle.

Now waiting for reno approval from the Office to start works in 1 week.

Just left and took a walk from side gate to Alexandra hawker centre, about 7 min walk. No lack of visitors in the afternoon, some viewing show flats and a few young families using the facilities. I see almost all units are still bare. Next visit will check out what Gillman village has to offer.

hanafi_d2000
23-11-13, 22:16
AV hawker food ctr is not bad -but it seems a lot of stalls closed early.

GIllman is probably high end dining -not so great for frequent makan

ARC -another alternative but it still has some way to go. No food court yet i hear.

hanafi_d2000
07-12-13, 12:56
Has the free shuttle bus started yet, no signs of it?!:doh:

jasmum
10-12-13, 13:48
Has the free shuttle bus started yet, no signs of it?!:doh:

was informed that the notice of the shuttle service will be out by end of the week. likely to commence before x'mas. it's going to be just 1-stop to Vivo & back appox every 20mins.
will just have to wait for the finalize details :o

Dodo0808
16-12-13, 01:20
was informed that the notice of the shuttle service will be out by end of the week. likely to commence before x'mas. it's going to be just 1-stop to Vivo & back appox every 20mins.
will just have to wait for the finalize details :o

What is the webpage to check on facilities booking and details? Can post here?

hanafi_d2000
16-12-13, 14:34
What is the webpage to check on facilities booking and details? Can post here?

www.theinterlacecondo.com.sg

Dodo0808
18-12-13, 23:54

I can't seem to find the facilities booking for resident.. This is a buyer's status check.

Dodo0808
18-12-13, 23:56

Oh.. My bad. Got it! Thank you so much.

hanafi_d2000
19-12-13, 22:03
Welcomed.

The complimentary shuttle bus is already in operation.

Leaves Interlace from 630am at 15 min interval. Last bus at 845pm.

From Habourfront MRT (don't know where?) from 6:45am, 15min interval. Last bus at 9:00pm.

jasmum
20-12-13, 00:34
[Commencement of Shuttle Bus Service

Commencement Date: 17 December 2013 (Tuesday)

Pick-up: THE INTERLACE (Drop Off Point)

Drop-off: Harbourfront MRT Station (Exit D)

Morning Peak: 6:30AM - 9:30AM (Interval - 15mins)

Evening Peak: 5:30PM - 9:00PM (Interval - 15mins)

Off Peak: 9:30AM - 5:30PM (Interval - 30mins)

For Identification purpose, access card is to be shown to the driver

Last Bus: 9PM (one way) - from The Interlace to Harbourfront MRT Station

Disclaimer: Subject to weather and traffic conditions

More details will be updated soon...
"each access card can bring in 3 guest but subject to seats availability and priority to access card holder" ]