PDA

View Full Version : The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

bargain hunter
14-06-10, 12:42
yes, what i wrote just now was from the agent when i visited P11 showflat a few years back hehehe. i think what you write is more correct, 180 degree windows and an essential support becoz there are no walls more. so that agent also correct lah. :)

not such thing...such pillars appears only when ur living or bedrm got 180degree windows(like got windows facing north and also east for eg.) the pillar is a structural beam to support the whole building. my current got one such pillar in one of my common rooms:D
bopian lor...doesnt looks nice, however, i suggest not to deco the pillar as it will look even more obvious!

pavilion 11 aso got such pillar..

stalingrad
14-06-10, 12:49
yes, what i wrote just now was from the agent when i visited P11 showflat a few years back hehehe. i think what you write is more correct, 180 degree windows and an essential support becoz there are no walls more. so that agent also correct lah. :)

oh, yes, we have one of those in our unit too. Our mater bedroom window is like that, and lo and behold, there is a little column in the corner.

amk
14-06-10, 16:20
most of the units have no cross ventaliation....good luck
dun worry, Mr. Liew's unit has perfect cross ventilation. ;)

(his PH unit spans the whole width of the "container")

maisonjai
14-06-10, 20:43

u very sure it's a PH?

bargain hunter
14-06-10, 22:15
#23 is a penthouse super level unit even though it is not the top floor.

u very sure it's a PH?

merlion
15-06-10, 20:51

A vote of confidence by the top man...:cool:

maisonjai
15-06-10, 22:02
#23 is a penthouse super level unit even though it is not the top floor.

my bad. i thought #24 was the PH

bargain hunter
15-06-10, 22:06
that would be the ultimate penthouse of penthouse. :D

my bad. i thought #24 was the PH

maisonjai
16-06-10, 23:28
that would be the ultimate penthouse of penthouse. :D

i came across Junior PH & Super PH. This #23 i don't find it looking like a PH, looks like a normal 4bedder to me.

august
17-06-10, 00:00
i came across Junior PH & Super PH. This #23 i don't find it looking like a PH, looks like a normal 4bedder to me.

is a 4 bedder that is over 3,000 sqft in size with unblocked views towards city and south... is a good buy for own stay ~~

bargain hunter
17-06-10, 00:12
it is not a penthouse on its own but capitaland has their own weird way of classification for interlace. there are 4 super levels and the 4th super level (where this unit is located) is called the penthouse super level. A "normal 4 bedder" in this super level is 3000+sq ft as august pointed out. how normal can that be?

Komo
17-06-10, 09:07
Interlace has a lot of landed features, yet avoid the cons of landed properties. I would say good buy if u don't mind some awkward design. One thing I don't like is some room balcony may not have a roof. My advice is intended buyer really drill down to all details before committing.

august
17-06-10, 16:24
Property boom going bust?
June 16, 2010 Wednesday, 12:20 PM

Goh Eng Yeow on the cooling of the red-hot new home sales market

(bla bla bla deleted)

There is another observation which I want to make here.

Another colleague, Lee Sushyan, highlighted on Monday that CapitaLand group president and chief executive Liew Mun Leong paid $3.74 million for a penthouse at The Interlace, a former HUDC site at the junction of Depot Road and Alexandra Road, now being redeveloped by the property giant.
His son Karl and daughter-in-law Heather Lim Mei Ern bought a 2,476 sq ft, four-bedroom apartment on the 16th level for around $2.47 million or $996 psf

Sushyan quoted Ngee Ann Polytechnic lecturer Nicholas Mak as saying that when the property market is hot, directors and their immediate family members usually get onto the VVIP list and are able to pick the choice units. But he also hedged his bets by saying that in a slow property, some directors might buy units, sometimes at a bullish price, to give confidence to buyers and investors.

I am wondering which scenario applies in this case.

But just to stir up some memories, I retrieve an old article from an ex-colleague, Colin Tan, reporting in December 2001 that CapitaLand gave some early-bird buyers a "goodwill" rebate of 5 per cent on the purchase price to compensate for the falling prices of the condos they had bought earlier.

The lucky buyers, who got the rebate, included 24 people who bought apartments at The Levelz at Farrer Road. "The statement said that among The Levelz buyers who will get a rebate are: CapitaLand president and chief executive Liew Mun Leong’s daughter, Ms Liew Cheng May…and director Lim Chin Beng’s son, Mr Arthur Lim," he wrote.

bargain hunter
17-06-10, 16:42
how come they are entitled to so many good kangtao one...sure win one...:mad:

Property boom going bust?
June 16, 2010 Wednesday, 12:20 PM

Goh Eng Yeow on the cooling of the red-hot new home sales market

(bla bla bla deleted)

There is another observation which I want to make here.

Another colleague, Lee Sushyan, highlighted on Monday that CapitaLand group president and chief executive Liew Mun Leong paid $3.74 million for a penthouse at The Interlace, a former HUDC site at the junction of Depot Road and Alexandra Road, now being redeveloped by the property giant.
His son Karl and daughter-in-law Heather Lim Mei Ern bought a 2,476 sq ft, four-bedroom apartment on the 16th level for around $2.47 million or $996 psf

Sushyan quoted Ngee Ann Polytechnic lecturer Nicholas Mak as saying that when the property market is hot, directors and their immediate family members usually get onto the VVIP list and are able to pick the choice units. But he also hedged his bets by saying that in a slow property, some directors might buy units, sometimes at a bullish price, to give confidence to buyers and investors.

I am wondering which scenario applies in this case.

But just to stir up some memories, I retrieve an old article from an ex-colleague, Colin Tan, reporting in December 2001 that CapitaLand gave some early-bird buyers a "goodwill" rebate of 5 per cent on the purchase price to compensate for the falling prices of the condos they had bought earlier.

The lucky buyers, who got the rebate, included 24 people who bought apartments at The Levelz at Farrer Road. "The statement said that among The Levelz buyers who will get a rebate are: CapitaLand president and chief executive Liew Mun Leong’s daughter, Ms Liew Cheng May…and director Lim Chin Beng’s son, Mr Arthur Lim," he wrote.

Komo
17-06-10, 23:42
Isn't there any rules to restrict related people from buying? :mad:

stalingrad
18-06-10, 10:08
how come they are entitled to so many good kangtao one...sure win one...:mad:

by the way, isn't this something the SGX should look into? father is the CEO, and the daughter is a buyer. isn't this a related party transaction and should be frowned upon?

but being in Asia for a long time, I have realized that nothing is black and white in asia. so, I better shut my trap, er, mouth.

bargain hunter
18-06-10, 10:14
related party transactions are allowed. they just have to declare it.

i remain most baffled by the Wee family's transactions at Duchess Residences in 2007 where they were said to be given a 2% discount. but their 1600psf ave vs 3 days later public launch at 1800 to 2000psf sure sounds more like a 10 to 20% discount. comparatively, these transactions at Capitaland are quite mild. :D

by the way, isn't this something the SGX should look into? father is the CEO, and the daughter is a buyer. isn't this a related party transaction and should be frowned upon?

but being in Asia for a long time, I have realized that nothing is black and white in asia. so, I better shut my trap, er, mouth.

stalingrad
18-06-10, 10:21
related party transactions are allowed. they just have to declare it.

i remain most baffled by the Wee family's transactions at Duchess Residences in 2007 where they were said to be given a 2% discount. but their 1600psf ave vs 3 days later public launch at 1800 to 2000psf sure sounds more like a 10 to 20% discount. comparatively, these transactions at Capitaland are quite mild. :D

In singapore, this kind of self dealing is so common and prevalent, I am used to it. You just have to close one eye, and take a deep breath, and say "who say life is fair?"

bargain hunter
18-06-10, 10:23
i don't really see the discounts being so steep for other listed developers or even other UOL projects. why? why? why?

In singapore, this kind of self dealing is so common and prevalent, I am used to it. You just have to close one eye, and take a deep breath, and say "who say life is fair?"

jlrx
18-06-10, 11:00
These purchases highlight a very serious flaw in the argument made by many here and in other websites that "economic fundamentals" mean property prices should track the median income, which is only true if each person is entitled to purchase only one property.

UOB's net profit after tax in 2009 was $1.9 billion and Wee family own 17.39% of UOB hence their share of profits was $330 million per year.

That means they can afford to buy 220 condos of average value $1.5 million in one year, in cash.

What about OCBC's Lee family and other tycoons?

Even salaried-CEOs like Liew Mun Leong who averages $5 million per year can afford to buy 3 properties every year or around 100 properties in a life time.

There is no better place to put your money than in properties.

Those financial instruments or bonds whatever only appear as a statement, which you can print for yourself with a laser printer and put in whatever figures you like.

On the other hand, you can touch and feel a condo and you can walk into it and take photos like focus did for his new upcoming condo.

You can't print a condo out of your laser printer.

bargain hunter
18-06-10, 11:07
which only makes the discounts that these pple get all the more digusting, in the eg of WCY and family and LML and family.

These purchases highlight a very serious flaw in the argument made by many here and in other websites that "economic fundamentals" mean property prices should track the median income, which is only true if each person is entitled to purchase only one property.

UOB's net profit after tax in 2009 was $1.9 billion and Wee family own 17.39% of UOB hence their share of profits was $330 million per year.

That means they can afford to buy 220 condos of average value $1.5 million in one year, in cash.

What about OCBC's Lee family and other tycoons?

Even salaried-CEOs like Liew Mun Leong who averages $5 million per year can afford to buy 3 properties every year or around 100 properties in a life time.

There is no better place to put your money than in properties.

Those financial instruments or bonds whatever only appear as a statement, which you can print for yourself with a laser printer and put in whatever figures you like.

On the other hand, you can touch and feel a condo and you can walk into it and take photos like focus did for his new upcoming condo.

You can't print a condo out of your laser printer.

august
18-06-10, 13:45
which only makes the discounts that these pple get all the more digusting, in the eg of WCY and family and LML and family.

actually if read carefully, interlace no discount lah
levelz one is cos mkt went sour so subsequent pricing was lower, out of gdwill earlier buyers also offered the later discount.. one buyer happen to be LML's daughter lor.

bargain hunter
18-06-10, 14:13
ok, only WCY family then hahaha. :tongue3:

actually if read carefully, interlace no discount lah
levelz one is cos mkt went sour so subsequent pricing was lower, out of gdwill earlier buyers also offered the later discount.. one buyer happen to be LML's daughter lor.

stevenc
27-07-10, 12:50
Interlace got a new webpage with detailed decriptions of location, facilities, floor plans, etc... pretty cool

http://www.theinterlace.com.sg/

Also, URA is starting to develop the southern ridges further with a nature walk "Alexandra Garden Trail" between depot road (at the vicinity of where interlace is located) and the labrador park.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_558335.html

august
27-07-10, 13:22
nice ~~ :)

merlion
29-07-10, 15:21
nice ~~ :)
very nice...

eseko1
05-09-10, 19:32
construction progress

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/7559/pr14viewaaia.jpg

hyenergix
06-09-10, 08:56
Large project but 99 LH and such a high psf, it should be quite hard sell right? Definitely need to have at least a car in e family to live here.

NoodyGirl
06-09-10, 09:20
no MRT, just couple of bus service, no ammenties
think hard to rent out
buy to stay OK
but at say 900 psf dip can consider
now still too high
Large project but 99 LH and such a high psf, it should be quite hard sell right? Definitely need to have at least a car in e family to live here.

devilplate
06-09-10, 10:32
no MRT, just couple of bus service, no ammenties
think hard to rent out
buy to stay OK
but at say 900 psf dip can consider
now still too high

b4 cooling measures oredi got 925psf....hehe

210 Depot Road #10-60
99 Yrs From 11/02/2009
$925
$1623k
06 Aug 10

cashrich
06-09-10, 18:56
b4 cooling measures oredi got 925psf....hehe

210 Depot Road #10-60
99 Yrs From 11/02/2009
$925
$1623k
06 Aug 10

see???

They are the smarter ones...

most probably got wind of the news.

OLY99
16-09-10, 18:29
any update for interlace? this project seem to die down?

hyenergix
18-09-10, 05:55
Located just beside a very nice piece of natural reserve, if Interlace is as well-designed as the Tree House, then people will still flock to buy as it is still better located than the Tree House. The stacking puts most people off as at least half the stacks will face the East West Sun or have views blocked by the overhanging stacks above.

Fleur
18-10-10, 17:37
I agree. The stacking is just simply horrible. Imagine living perpertually in darkness. This is over-creative architecture.

med80009
18-10-10, 17:57
There seem (to me at least) to be another major setback for this project.

If this project was intended for the mass market (i'm not sure about this), i wonder what were the thoughts regarding the absence of a primary school within 1 km.

Nowadays, staying w/i 1 km plus parent volunteering may not secure a place in a slightly more popular primary school. Furthermore, this trend seem to be getting worse with increasing population density (check out the developments that had been popping up in district 15 near Tao Nan School).

amk
18-10-10, 19:26

U just answered ur own question :

Nowadays, staying w/i 1 km plus parent volunteering may not secure a place in a slightly more popular primary school. Furthermore, this trend seem to be getting worse with increasing population density (check out the developments that had been popping up in district 15 near Tao Nan School).

Exactly. For popular schools, staying within 1km means nothing. just look at catholic high, nanyang primary.
Therfore 1km to a school is never meant to be the selling point for this project. And it's also not being advertised as such. Ppl interested in this development are mainly buying for the RCR location and unique landscape/architecture features

cashrich
18-10-10, 21:31

If this project was intended for the mass market (i'm not sure about this), i wonder what were the thoughts regarding the absence of a primary school within 1 km.

This is clearly not mass market.

Mass market, in heartland... lower priced.

Mass Market and Mass Rapit Transit are good friends.

The critical Mass! M ass or Mess

merlion
02-11-10, 21:02
Weell said!! The Interlace is definitely upper mid end, not mass mkt...:p

waitandsee
18-11-10, 05:59
any updates?

Komo
18-11-10, 08:23
Weell said!! The Interlace is definitely upper mid end, not mass mkt...:p
Then they better come up quick with "high class" service & facilities eg dedicated parking lots of at least 3 lots, valet parking, receptionist, call for cab service, chaffeur service, chef service, :D :D

wklibran
18-11-10, 12:09
Then they better come up quick with "high class" service & facilities eg dedicated parking lots of at least 3 lots, valet parking, receptionist, call for cab service, chaffeur service, chef service, :D :D

serious?

i tink mass in the sense, there are over 1000 units for the development, so it is a mini village by itself. so perhaps a primary school shd be built within in the near future development. :)

Komo
18-11-10, 14:05
serious?

i tink mass in the sense, there are over 1000 units for the development, so it is a mini village by itself. so perhaps a primary school shd be built within in the near future development. :)
If not mistaken there is one primary school down the road. But a new primary school is sure needed for the high social class here.:D

eseko1
14-03-11, 23:33
How is the sales of interlace doing at the moment?

CCR
15-03-11, 00:23
I think left 200+ units only

tkc2263
11-10-11, 08:32
I think left 200+ units only

This development has been quiet for awhile...

Any progress so far since this last posting in March?

DC33_2008
11-10-11, 10:08
Last saturday's Interlace sales advertisement does not even mention Labrador mrt stn opening as it is just too far away. The container like structure is certainly forming.
This development has been quiet for awhile...

Any progress so far since this last posting in March?

sfwoo
11-10-11, 11:18
Total number of units=1040
Total launched=900
Total sold=689
Total launched but not sold=211.

mygeemeel
11-10-11, 11:40
200+ unsold units is quite a lot. Will Capland cut prices?

gn108
11-10-11, 11:53
Cut one, sure must cut all - so hold steady first.
If shit hit the fan, then consider dropping.
Maybe you can counter-offer the agent if interested

tkc2263
11-10-11, 12:17
Total number of units=1040
Total launched=900
Total sold=689
Total launched but not sold=211.

From URA's website, the median psf is around $1100psf, (excluding those below 1k sq ft).

I am sure CapLand would have kept the good facing ones for a later launch. If a price cut does come about, I would be keen though. I love the "container-designed" homes...very iconic indeed.

sfwoo
11-10-11, 12:17
200+ unsold units is quite a lot. Will Capland cut prices?

How much Capland bought at during the enbloc?
How much they selling now?
I think no need to cut prices so soon...

amk
11-10-11, 13:04
cut price ? if anything it will raise price ! the last highest "container" have not been released yet (except one unit sold to Liew himself)

CAPL bought Gillman Height at a really low price. Plus it has very cheap financing then. Its own equity is very very low.

The launch price, looking from today's perspective, i.e. Jurong 1.1k psf, SengKang 1k psf, is considered cheap already.

CCR
12-10-11, 11:48
If you are the developer and you have already sold about 700+ units in a 1000 units development, will you cut price? I think we must wait long long before Interlace prices are cut...

tkc2263
12-10-11, 12:21
If you are the developer and you have already sold about 700+ units in a 1000 units development, will you cut price? I think we must wait long long before Interlace prices are cut...

Well, if the world economy goes into a tailspin, who is to say there wont be any price cuts?

After all, everyone's opinion now is based on present scenario; grass is still green and flowers are still fragrant.

Well, we will just have to wait and see...

kane
12-10-11, 12:43
Do a stock placement. Then they don't have to cut price.

Jonathan0503
12-10-11, 13:41
They might just rent out the unsold units, just like FEO

devilplate
12-10-11, 15:01
I dun tink they will be any price cut for interlace....

If economy really turns vy bad, developer may just intoduced some star buy discount for lousy facing units:2cents:

Capland ever slashed down px in 09

hopeful
12-10-11, 15:49
I dun tink they will be any price cut for interlace....

If economy really turns vy bad, developer may just intoduced some star buy discount for lousy facing units:2cents:

Capland ever slashed down px in 09

got, Latitude by Capitaland, slash from launch price 2700psf to abt 1700psf in 2009.

eng81157
12-10-11, 17:03
got, Latitude by Capitaland, slash from launch price 2700psf to abt 1700psf in 2009.

i believed, please correct me if i'm wrong, that involved replacing premium finishing and materials with inferior stuff.

dtrax
12-10-11, 18:06
i believed, please correct me if i'm wrong, that involved replacing premium finishing and materials with inferior stuff.

no need believe, even if slash also worth it, 1k psf cheaper in exchange for lower-end furnishings I dont mind :)

SpinCity
12-10-11, 18:55

Don't think they downgraded the furnishing for the Latitude together with the price adjustment
It was the other project "The Wharf Residence" which they downgraded the furnishing when adjusted the price from 2000psf to 12XX or 11XXpsf in 2009
(http://www.capitalandresidential.com/findhome/fah_wharf.asp)

devilplate
12-10-11, 20:58
no need believe, even if slash also worth it, 1k psf cheaper in exchange for lower-end furnishings I dont mind :)
The problem is 1.7kpsf is considered vy exxxxxxx tat time....

devilplate
12-10-11, 21:00
Don't think they downgraded the furnishing for the Latitude together with the price adjustment
It was the other project "The Wharf Residence" which they downgraded the furnishing when adjusted the price from 2000psf to 12XX or 11XXpsf in 2009
(http://www.capitalandresidential.com/findhome/fah_wharf.asp)
Wharf slashed from 1500psf to 1200psf...not from 2kpsf

dtrax
12-10-11, 21:08
The problem is 1.7kpsf is considered vy exxxxxxx tat time....

ya was stun by the price b then and somemore large units. But what I meant in general is that I rather haf slashing psf n get shit interior rather than carrot head psf who carrots thrown in

Lovelle
12-10-11, 22:57

Rivergate also got slash price but not much , they withheld the launch after that. some lucky folks got it below 1kpsf

hyenergix
13-10-11, 07:29
I believe rental falling and decelerating price growth are precursors to stagnant or falling property prices. Interest rate will be maintained at low level, but if there are more retrenchments next year, then the sentiment will be turned. Even China is slowing down, there is no reason for optimism now. I dont recommend buying properties at these strange locations, particularly if they are 99LH.

devilplate
13-10-11, 09:48
I believe rental falling and decelerating price growth are precursors to stagnant or falling property prices. Interest rate will be maintained at low level, but if there are more retrenchments next year, then the sentiment will be turned. Even China is slowing down, there is no reason for optimism now. I dont recommend buying properties at these strange locations, particularly if they are 99LH.

its all about entry price and not just the location.

every location got a price tag....

if there is a condo 99lh project at lim chu kang now at 300psf...i will grab a few:D

SpinCity
13-10-11, 11:09
I believe the price range for the first launch is from 1500-1900 psf, and relaunched at 1100-1200 psf, some did transacted at 1900psf when it was first launched if my memory serves my right

devilplate
13-10-11, 14:27
I believe the price range for the first launch is from 1500-1900 psf, and relaunched at 1100-1200 psf, some did transacted at 1900psf when it was first launched if my memory serves my right
Mabe slashed twice?

Was told 1500psf...mabe 16xxpsf for higher flr....den drop to 1200psf(nid to ballot):rolleyes:

azeoprop
07-11-11, 16:19
Update 7th Nov 2011. :)

moomooteo
07-11-11, 20:36
Update 7th Nov 2011. :)
Azeoprop, u have a unit here? I tot u only interest in 1 bedders. There is no 1 bedder here.

azeoprop
07-11-11, 20:44
Just happened to be there for lunch, kaypo only haa haa.... :p

newbie11
07-11-11, 22:29
correct. I think they hv homo tiles. MPR more hi end

kane
07-11-11, 22:56
You bring a camera out with you where you go? You part timer food blogger as well? Heh.

azeoprop
08-12-11, 14:32
Update 8th dec 2011. :)

investor77
01-01-12, 17:08
I understand the penthouses are now on sale. Do you think these are competitively priced?

kane
01-01-12, 23:00
I understand the penthouses are now on sale. Do you think these are competitively priced?

how much is it, for what size?

Pro888
02-01-12, 11:29
IMO, bad feng shui design. Ma chiam stackin on each other.

Location - neg
Potential - neg
Price - still ok.

Lovelle
02-01-12, 12:24
Update 8th dec 2011. :)

you also bought this one ?

investor77
05-01-12, 20:29
On paper, the TOP for Interlace is 31/12/2014. However, with the way the constuction is progressing, what would be a probable date? Thanks.

mcmlxxvi
05-01-12, 21:12
On paper, the TOP for Interlace is 31/12/2014. However, with the way the constuction is progressing, what would be a probable date? Thanks.

December 2013.

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 14:05
1 more sold at 1194psf in feb.

investor77
01-04-12, 09:24
With Ascentia Sky selling for around $1500 and really suburbian mass-market projects comfortably getting $1000, is Interlace priced too cheap? Wonder why it hasn't been fully sold yet.

Juniper
01-04-12, 10:48
With Ascentia Sky selling for around $1500 and really suburbian mass-market projects comfortably getting $1000, is Interlace priced too cheap? Wonder why it hasn't been fully sold yet.

every time I drive pass interlace, I always mistaken it as some sort of JTC factory, or hospital.

Ricade
01-04-12, 10:48
Coz the location not exactly nx to MRT..

Jonathan0503
01-04-12, 11:33

Because all left big units with quantum $2m and above

ekl2ekl2
01-04-12, 11:56

Its appears relatively cheap but location is not the best and too many units.
After TOP, when buyers get to see the finished product, there may be surprises in store and better facing units may sell well.

investor77
01-04-12, 18:28
Because all left big units with quantum $2m and above

True, the units are relatively big or I would say comfortably sized compared to other new projects. I actually think that's one of the advantages of this project. Agreed, too many units but so does Reflections not too far away. In terms of location, it doesn't look that bad..the southern ridges and the greenery look quite nice. Also, I read somewhere that there's a new 4 star hotel coming up close by. I wonder if the mall diagnonally across is up for re-development.

The project is confusing though. Went to the showflat a few weeks back and it requires quite some effort to figure out a good unit.

august
01-04-12, 23:51
the good or ok facing ones are all taken. what's left are the poor facing ones or higher floor big units with huge quantum. this was many months ago when i went showflat.

eng81157
02-04-12, 11:17
True, the units are relatively big or I would say comfortably sized compared to other new projects. I actually think that's one of the advantages of this project. Agreed, too many units but so does Reflections not too far away. In terms of location, it doesn't look that bad..the southern ridges and the greenery look quite nice. Also, I read somewhere that there's a new 4 star hotel coming up close by. I wonder if the mall diagnonally across is up for re-development.

The project is confusing though. Went to the showflat a few weeks back and it requires quite some effort to figure out a good unit.

will pick skyline or reflections over this development anytime.

lufu
02-04-12, 16:40
The finishing at The Interlace is very lousy for the psf they are charging

The show flat is still operating but left with units above $2mil in quantum

investor77
03-04-12, 15:04
The finishing at The Interlace is very lousy for the psf they are charging

The show flat is still operating but left with units above $2mil in quantum

How do you compare it with D'Leedon? Looking at that as well and I think it is the same finishing as Interlace but much more expensive.

DaytonaSS
04-04-12, 17:10
will pick skyline or reflections over this development anytime.

the price, quantum is very big difference leh. REflections is ideal of cos. Skyline is no no. double whammy, if unlucky, u tio super west sun and super noisy highway noise.

investor77
13-04-12, 11:20
The new official TOP date is now 30 Sep 2014 - they have advanced it by another 3 months.

bargain hunter
16-04-12, 15:10
6 more sold in mar at 1175psf median.

Pynchmail
16-04-12, 21:38
6 more sold in mar at 1175psf median.

Selling 6 units in the month can be considered quite slow.

DC33_2008
16-04-12, 22:18
How many sold to date?
Selling 6 units in the month can be considered quite slow.

eseko1
16-04-12, 22:28
How many sold to date?

currently they have sold 704 units out of 900 unites released

DC33_2008
16-04-12, 22:50
This development is taking shape.
currently they have sold 704 units out of 900 unites released

azeoprop
02-05-12, 17:32
Update 2nd May 2012. :)

azeoprop
02-05-12, 22:27
Reminds me of the potala palace in tibet haa haa... :rolleyes:

eseko1
02-05-12, 22:40

it looks quite magnificent from afar

kane
03-05-12, 00:13
Confusingly iconic...

price
03-05-12, 00:28
Nice! how much were these units going for during its initial launch?? :beats-me-man:

fclim
03-05-12, 08:35
Very good for birds and bees to roost here. Maybe got free birds nest soup and honey to eat/drink next time?:D

eng81157
03-05-12, 08:56
it looks quite magnificent from afar

where? space?

eseko1
03-05-12, 09:10
where? space?
Are we in a topic on space? Nice try for your sarcastic remark

phantom_opera
03-05-12, 10:00
Reminds me of the potala palace in tibet haa haa... :rolleyes:

:tsk-tsk:

Potala palace gives your peace and calm and awe ... this ones simply gives unstable feeling ... this kind of structure don't last very long in nature :scared-4:

the actual buildings look more cramped / crowded than artist impression

No wonder cannot sell .... 900psf can consider :D

investor77
03-05-12, 18:30
Thanks for the pics. What side of the development is this?

azeoprop
03-05-12, 18:33
Thanks for the pics. What side of the development is this?

This is the AYE facing side. :)

investor77
14-05-12, 00:54
I heard that since the Sky Habitat launch, Interlace is selling quite well. A few units, including a penthouse sold in the last few days. Both "iconic" structures, but Interlace significantly cheaper and closer to Orchard.

propertychap
14-05-12, 01:12
I believe most of the other capitaland projects also selling well. I heard Bedok residences onlyleft with a few 3 and 4 bedders.
Bedok residence can consider?

kane
14-05-12, 08:21
SH has tested the kimits of high quantum high psf to the max. Making even high quantum moderate psf interlace look slightly more palatable.

insigina
14-05-12, 08:42
SH has tested the kimits of high quantum high psf to the max. Making even high quantum moderate psf interlace look slightly more palatable.

So SH is the "sacrificial lamb" for the good of the overall property market:) Not too bad as on its own it is able to lift the market. So next time whenever the market softens, all a developer needs to do is launch an "iconic" development and price it ridiculously high to hoist the overall market. I guess the location should be suburban as D'Leedon did not pull it off. Hmm...

DKSG
14-05-12, 09:29

It is not the launching. It is the fact that there are significant number of people buying. This is a signal how much people willing to pay and how deep their pockets are.

If we have a few more of these Lamborginis drivers crashing with young girl seated next to news coming out, you will know that you are now a few rungs below what you used to be in this country.

There are many more richer people than you NOW compared to 5 years ago!

DKSG

DC33_2008
14-05-12, 10:40
There is quite a lot even over here.
It is not the launching. It is the fact that there are significant number of people buying. This is a signal how much people willing to pay and how deep their pockets are.

If we have a few more of these Lamborginis drivers crashing with young girl seated next to news coming out, you will know that you are now a few rungs below what you used to be in this country.

There are many more richer people than you NOW compared to 5 years ago!

DKSG

Kelonguni
14-05-12, 12:40
Yah, these projects and how well they are selling makes one feel v poor.

I like the design. Good hawker center nearby too!

DC33_2008
14-05-12, 12:43
Nearest hawker centre? Where?
Yah, these projects and how well they are selling makes one feel v poor.

I like the design. Good hawker center nearby too!

august
14-05-12, 12:58
what's up with gillman village? some arts hub and F&B?

maisonjai
14-05-12, 13:25
Nearest hawker centre? Where?
Alexandra Village.

DC33_2008
14-05-12, 15:06
Alexandra Village.
That is at least 800m away from the entrance to condo.

maisonjai
14-05-12, 16:06
From side gate @ alexandra road is nearer, to ang ku kueh store is 450m, to hawker 520m.

DC33_2008
14-05-12, 16:09
I guess it depend which container within the development as it is quite a large site.f
From side gate @ alexandra road is nearer, to ang ku kueh store is 450m, to hawker 520m.

investor77
17-05-12, 17:11
14 units sold in April at an average psf of $1164.

gn108
17-05-12, 17:21
By today's comparative standards - it's cheap...but what about by tomorrow?

eseko1
17-05-12, 21:14

718 units sold, seems that this hugh site project is doing quite well

panamera
19-05-12, 21:41
Who is the marketing agent?

Plan to go check out the 4 bedders there tom.

investor77
31-05-12, 09:25
Is the showflat still around? Heard that they were going to tear it down and use an actual unit as a showflat.

panamera
31-05-12, 23:28
It was still there 2 weeks ago. Yes i was told there will be a showflat in an actual unit. Not sure if the existing will be gone so fast. Where will they keep that large model?

kane
01-06-12, 00:00
Jurong east at 700psf ppr is probably helping interlace sell a few more units.

Komo
01-06-12, 09:01
I think cannot compare. interlace is totally different:D

investor77
07-06-12, 16:32
Heard the showflat is closing on 18 June. Don't know when the new one in the actual unit will open.

tllim
14-06-12, 18:14
See latest pics... Looks nice... Think it's going to be very iconic.

tkc2263
14-06-12, 22:20
What are available are the bigger units, anything below 1250 sq ft have been sold out? So need to buy from the secondary market?

We intend to go down to take a look this Sunday afternoon.

investor77
15-06-12, 13:48
Another 10 units sold by the developer in May at an avg price of $1160 psf. 172 units still left..

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
15-06-12, 14:03
See latest pics... Looks nice... Think it's going to be very iconic.

I must agree it turned out nicer than i expected. Cute legolike.

investor77
15-06-12, 15:54
The TOP has been advanced by another 3 months to June 2014. Wonder when it will actually be ready?

eseko1
15-06-12, 23:13
The TOP has been advanced by another 3 months to June 2014. Wonder when it will actually be ready?

Most likely 3rd quarter of 2013, cant see it will take longer than that, as the structural works are almost constructed.

investor77
24-06-12, 10:59
Any idea if the new showflat has opened or if not opened, when it is opening?

yowetan
24-06-12, 11:11
What is so special in The Interlace?

moomooteo
24-06-12, 17:46
What is so special in The Interlace?
Yes, what so special that make you started to post questions about Interlace????I tot only Mt Sinai only for u???

yowetan
24-06-12, 18:50
Yes, what so special that make you started to post questions about Interlace????I tot only Mt Sinai only for u???

It is nothing special as this is a forum where discussions and exchanges are common.

Do you visit a forum which there is no participation?

moomooteo
24-06-12, 22:49
It is nothing special as this is a forum where discussions and exchanges are common.

Do you visit a forum which there is no participation?
Yes, there is participating in this forum. many kind hearted souls are taken for a ride for answering questions which the answer is very obvious. So u have not answered why u are posting question on lnterlace. And why this project and why on this thread? I hope to have an answer and meaningful participation from u.

roly8
25-06-12, 08:55
Yes, there is participating in this forum. many kind hearted souls are taken for a ride for answering questions which the answer is very obvious. So u have not answered why u are posting question on lnterlace. And why this project and why on this thread? I hope to have an answer and meaningful participation from u.

pwn the farking troll YWtan!! :D:D

yowetan
25-06-12, 11:01

As mentioned, I posted here because I like to know what is the attraction with The Interlace.

I simply like to know more.

Vincegoh
25-06-12, 12:25
As mentioned, I posted here because I like to know what is the attraction with The Interlace.

I simply like to know more.

contact one of the many agents on pptyguru and they will sell u a million reasons why this devt is special.

yowetan
25-06-12, 17:09
contact one of the many agents on pptyguru and they will sell u a million reasons why this devt is special.

Hi. I like to know from the perspective of a home owner, not home seller.

I like to learn the intrinsic value(s) and attachment(s) within or beyond The Interlace.

moomooteo
25-06-12, 19:26
Hi. I like to know from the perspective of a home owner, not home seller.

I like to learn the intrinsic value(s) and attachment(s) within or beyond The Interlace.
What is the difference between a home owner, a home seller. U have to own first before u can sell right?
Secondly, Interlace is still BUC. All the "specials" are on paper and on the mind. Nothing real and concrete.
Since u answered my question, I obliged u to answer what is so special about Interlace.

Interlace is big, 8ha of land. There are many carpark lots 1100lots (even more than many shoppping centre). This is the only container that many people will buy to stay (this is the most special point). :cheers5:

panamera
25-06-12, 22:03
Its the haphazard design. I like.

yowetan
26-06-12, 10:40
What is the difference between a home owner, a home seller. U have to own first before u can sell right?
Secondly, Interlace is still BUC. All the "specials" are on paper and on the mind. Nothing real and concrete.
Since u answered my question, I obliged u to answer what is so special about Interlace.

Interlace is big, 8ha of land. There are many carpark lots 1100lots (even more than many shoppping centre). This is the only container that many people will buy to stay (this is the most special point). :cheers5:

I am not sure about what so special about The Interlace. However, the design is pretty unique.

The size and number of available units somehow big. I am unsure if the place is a nice place to live in though it is very near to town and accessible. Unfortunately, it is no freehold and not near to any good schools for my kids.

Poloclub
26-06-12, 11:20

a house is not a home, until you live in it.

moomooteo
26-06-12, 19:47
a house is not a home, until you live in it.
Even if u live in it, it will not become a home until there is Love and Warm.
Else it still all four walls , cold and stoney...

tllim
10-07-12, 22:13
See latest pics. It's up and coming.

bakasa2002
10-07-12, 22:43
See latest pics. It's up and coming.

No pic leh...

cheerios
11-07-12, 09:06
I am not sure about what so special about The Interlace. However, the design is pretty unique.

The size and number of available units somehow big. I am unsure if the place is a nice place to live in though it is very near to town and accessible. Unfortunately, it is no freehold and not near to any good schools for my kids.

big land area...hope when it complete will not feel squeeze.

investor77
11-07-12, 10:08
Heard the new showflat is opening this weekend. Should get sales back up. Wonder if they will raise prices?

eng81157
11-07-12, 11:08
saw it on the AYE a few days ago. looks freaking ugly!!

minority
12-07-12, 08:50
u either like it or hate it. I find the building lay out confusing and too dense.

Komo
12-07-12, 08:57
Heard the new showflat is opening this weekend. Should get sales back up. Wonder if they will raise prices?
where is it?

investor77
12-07-12, 09:34
where is it?
At the site. In an actual apartment.

focus
12-07-12, 16:52
At the site. In an actual apartment.

WOW! Like that must go and see liao!
Very nice to go see the actual thing.

Open this weekend or now can go already?

investor77
12-07-12, 23:29
WOW! Like that must go and see liao!
Very nice to go see the actual thing.

Open this weekend or now can go already?
I am told opening on Saturday. Also heard the prices will go up. So if you go, pls let us know the new prices.

Riverund
13-07-12, 13:32
Hi guys, great job on Interlace discussion.

Guess units so hot that developer asking for +26% price increase at the new showroom for the leftover units.

Guess Singapore's 1.1% GDP shrinkage in Q2 just bounced off resilent Singaporean and the weaker Sing translate to "let's play more then...".

panamera
13-07-12, 18:57
Is that right? 26% increase is wow...

tigger13
14-07-12, 14:09
Just came from the new show flat. Which is a townhouse or garden house. 3300sqft at 1000psf. $3.3miliion. Only 3 bedders left with the cheapest being 1600+sqft at 2.2million @14XXpsf with 10% discount... one of my shortest visits to a show flat. No deals here.

panamera
14-07-12, 16:05
Just came from the new show flat. Which is a townhouse or garden house. 3300sqft at 1000psf. $3.3miliion. Only 3 bedders left with the cheapest being 1600+sqft at 2.2million @14XXpsf with 10% discount... one of my shortest visits to a show flat. No deals here.

What is the size of the liveable space, minus the garden and pES?

Going to dropby tom if it does not rain.

panamera
15-07-12, 23:48

Went to check out the garden house today. It is pretty nice, but for that price, will have to consider a FH landed.

investor77
16-07-12, 19:19
Only 4 units sold by the developer in June. Let's see if the new showflat increases momentum, or if the price increase tapers it away...

eseko1
22-07-12, 21:58
went to view the showroom, the actual size of each room is actually pretty decent

investor77
25-07-12, 10:14
So what's the PSF range for a 3 BR after the discount?

investor77
08-08-12, 18:01
Some recent pics of the site.

carbuncle
08-08-12, 18:19
very nice indeed

Noexit
09-08-12, 14:16
Hee look like container slacking on one another.:puke:
Wonder anyone had any idea is the showroom still there or had to call to make arrangement? :millie:

Some recent pics of the site.

panamera
09-08-12, 19:09
Hee look like container slacking on one another.:puke:
Wonder anyone had any idea is the showroom still there or had to call to make arrangement? :millie:

Yes it is open, and at an actual garden house unit. Can walk in. Pretty quiet.

azeoprop
09-08-12, 20:30
Actually looks more like some university or science institute campus than a condo...:scared-3:

carbuncle
09-08-12, 21:41
suitable as BCA or URA office

phantom_opera
09-08-12, 21:54
this project was on my radar ... pity is odd shape unit ... but not worse than D Leedon

now almost all projects at my radar pricing is running up so looks like no hope during this cycle anymore :(

ekl2ekl2
09-08-12, 22:54
Interlace is one project where either one likes it or hates it.
Some say it is like a shipyard/container while others think it is an architectural marvel. Those who do not like odd corners will pass this project.

Whatever the arguments, the truth to neutrals will be clearer when it is completed. At 1000-1200$pfs, not much downside risk really compared to the 1500-1600pfs in some suburban condos.

panamera
09-08-12, 23:26
My gut feel says it will be a hit when it is completed. The units i saw did not have weird corners and fit for my purpose.

carbuncle
10-08-12, 08:51
it loooks nice and avant garde and cute.

too bad lasts 99yrs only max.

phantom_opera
10-08-12, 09:17
for investment should be ok but who seriously think of staying at the lower stack where the upper stacks block sun light and cast a big stressful field on you?? and the sharp edges pointing to each other is a bad fengshui too

also certain unit will be hanging in the air ...floating sort of

the plus points are more space for landscaping/plenty of facilities/proximity to Vivo, so to rent out is good, own stay no no

:scared-1:

carbuncle
10-08-12, 09:21
some people feet were never planted in the ground in the first place....

wilander
10-08-12, 20:49
for investment should be ok but who seriously think of staying at the lower stack where the upper stacks block sun light and cast a big stressful field on you?? and the sharp edges pointing to each other is a bad fengshui too

also certain unit will be hanging in the air ...floating sort of

the plus points are more space for landscaping/plenty of facilities/proximity to Vivo, so to rent out is good, own stay no no

:scared-1:

Other than those stacks you mentioned, the others should be okay? I find the layouts squarish and practical. Still considering whether to get a 3 bedroom for own stay, but quantum out of my reach and all 2 bedrooms are gone. Wife is keen on Anchorage and Ascentia Sky, but I find that stretch a bit "crowded" plus Anchorage is old and the Sky's layout I dislike.

Allthepies
11-08-12, 11:01
How many total units sold?

investor77
14-08-12, 13:45
How many total units sold?
According to URA, 731 units sold out of 900 launched till end June.

bargain hunter
15-08-12, 15:48
3 more sold at 987, 1216 and 1277psf in July. final 306 units to go. all big units? :D

phantom_opera
15-08-12, 16:12
I wonder Liew will eventually partition all the remaining unsold big units at Interlace, D Leedon and SH to smaller units or not .. of course his min standard is 600sqft :D

bargain hunter
15-08-12, 16:30
cannot split units i think. only option is to turn 4 bedders into 5 bedders and 5 bedders into 6 bedders, hence creating more "Value" :ashamed1:

I wonder Liew will eventually partition all the remaining unsold big units at Interlace, D Leedon and SH to smaller units or not .. of course his min standard is 600sqft :D

investor77
25-08-12, 10:48
So based on people's experience, when do you think this project will TOP? The official date is June 2014.

hanafi_d2000
27-08-12, 21:42
So based on people's experience, when do you think this project will TOP? The official date is June 2014.

not experience. but if the project is averaging the top so far released by capitaland quarterly results, it looks like mid 2013. Of course if could be faster since the superstructures seemed to have been largely done. Not sure how long they'll take to spruce up the environs and the undergrd carpark

Cyberknight
01-09-12, 23:38
Hi Folks,

Any idea where we can find out the unsold units of this development without going to the agents.

The whole development is darn complicated. Am thinking of looking at a 3 to 4 bedder in this development.

Ringo33
02-09-12, 01:10
Hi Folks,

Any idea where we can find out the unsold units of this development without going to the agents.

The whole development is darn complicated. Am thinking of looking at a 3 to 4 bedder in this development.

try squarefoot.com.sg. as pay subscriber, you will be able to do search all the past caveat lodged with unit number

DC33_2008
02-09-12, 13:20
Looking to be the neighbour of retiring CEO of Capitaland?
Hi Folks,

investor77
05-09-12, 12:42
Some of the latest pics from the site.

hanafi_d2000
06-09-12, 01:10
Some of the latest pics from the site.

Nice... which type unit did you get?

janyen
06-09-12, 22:41
Hi everyone, I'm just looking to get a "poll" figure of how much you guys are willing to pay for a sub-sale 2 bedroom unit at the interlace?
Yes, i understand that those that are not facing AYE can command a higher psf. But from my experience in the sub sale market now, a psf of $1369 for a 1044 sq feet, south or south east/west facing unit.. is that worthwhile? Or would you rather bear with the slight noise of the AYE?

Happy to hear all your thoughts about the interlace and why you guys bought it.
Those that are looking to stay there and not just flip is my disclaimer. :o

wilander
07-09-12, 00:49
Am going to visit the showroom this weekend and see whether possible to go up one of the actual blocks and see the view.

HP65
07-09-12, 11:15
Hi everyone, I'm just looking to get a "poll" figure of how much you guys are willing to pay for a sub-sale 2 bedroom unit at the interlace?
Yes, i understand that those that are not facing AYE can command a higher psf. But from my experience in the sub sale market now, a psf of $1369 for a 1044 sq feet, south or south east/west facing unit.. is that worthwhile? Or would you rather bear with the slight noise of the AYE?

Happy to hear all your thoughts about the interlace and why you guys bought it.
Those that are looking to stay there and not just flip is my disclaimer. :o

I doubt the noise from AYE is going to be `slight'. Any expressway noise is going to be significant and if you are the sort that is bothered by noise, I suggest you pay more for the units away from AYE. Of coz, you could consider leaving your aircon on 24/7.

Personally, I have a unit (not Interlace) that faces the expressway but I got it only becoz of the view (sea and city). The noise is something either you can accept it or your have to close the windows permanently. Without the views, I would not have gotten an expressway facing unit. The noise from trucks and motor bikes are the spoilers.

Cyberknight
07-09-12, 23:31
Looking to be the neighbour of retiring CEO of Capitaland?

Like e expansive greenery and 270 deg views.. Finally made some sense thanks to square foot, google maps..

wilander
10-09-12, 20:51
Visited the new show flats over the weekend. They are the actual ground floor Garden Units on the west most super block. Have to say they are very nice and spacious, double storey and comes with two basement private car park lots. The whole condo is massive and looks really quite stunning.

Pynchmail
10-09-12, 21:51
Visited the new show flats over the weekend. They are the actual ground floor Garden Units on the west most super block. Have to say they are very nice and spacious, double storey and comes with two basement private car park lots. The whole condo is massive and looks really quite stunning.

How large and how much for this type?

wilander
10-09-12, 23:49
How large and how much for this type?

They have 3 bedder and 4 bedder. Price range from $3m to 4m. Don't know exact size as the price already beyond my reach.

azeoprop
22-09-12, 18:05
Update 22nd Sep 2012 :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8445/8011573646_7d724d9b0c_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8011573646/)
IMG_0605s (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8011573646/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8444/8011573832_3f4a12b3c0_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8011573832/)
IMG_0604s (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8011573832/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8454/8011567783_a8e35d0ee6_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8011567783/)
IMG_0601_2_3_fused-s (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8011567783/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

carbuncle
22-09-12, 18:30
wow sg own legoland

focus
22-09-12, 19:40
Everytime I passed by .. it looks very impressive!
And i think those units facing the minor road overseeing the henderson park connector is superb!

amk
22-09-12, 20:06
Everytime I passed by .. it looks very impressive!
And i think those units facing the minor road overseeing the henderson park connector is superb!

Yea Liew's PH unit oversees that ;)

Honestly this one turns out really nice. We now have 2 very iconic condos , this and reflections .

phantom_opera
22-09-12, 20:29
somehow this one gives me a feeling of

1. Instability
2. Clutter

A home needs to give a stable, safe and orderly feeling ... this one gives a sense of tension, confusion and insecurity :beats-me-man:

one big question is how does cross ventilation works in such a condo ..

may be it is just me

bakasa2002
22-09-12, 20:47
imo it looks nice from far but if you see it along alexandra road, it seems like about to fall onto u ... :)

bakasa2002
22-09-12, 20:49
Yea Liew's PH unit oversees that ;)

Honestly this one turns out really nice. We now have 2 very iconic condos , this and reflections .
D'Leedon and Sky Habitat is another 2 otw. :)

maisonjai
22-09-12, 21:01
Could be mistaken as a business park. Look a mega structure.

bhuv
23-09-12, 00:45
Could I ask which are the best 4br stacks in Interlace? Thanks

hyenergix
23-09-12, 05:58
It totally spoils the view and ambience of the area.

carbuncle
23-09-12, 09:34
I am still waiting for a Gehry designed condo project.

Komo
23-09-12, 09:55
if they add the red light saber will be nice:D

Noexit
24-09-12, 21:36
Wow it look like any architect nightmare :samurai-killa: look so compact and messy settlement !!!

somehow this one gives me a feeling of

1. Instability
2. Clutter

A home needs to give a stable, safe and orderly feeling ... this one gives a sense of tension, confusion and insecurity :beats-me-man:

one big question is how does cross ventilation works in such a condo ..

may be it is just me

phantom_opera
24-09-12, 21:38
Wow it look like any architect nightmare :samurai-killa: look so compact and messy settlement !!!

if light up at night, it reminds me of the city of Blade Runner :scared-3:

http://www.artbypavel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/blade_runner_tribute_070408-450x203.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_KJ0axrZ18M/T9plhJDmArI/AAAAAAAACfw/hFV2c1k8EGE/s640/Blade+Runner+12+web.jpg

Noexit
24-09-12, 21:57
OMG :banghead: I getting more headache whenever i drive past looking at the compact unit packed together into container-look alike slacking on each other up :nuked:

if light up at night, it reminds me of the city of Blade Runner :scared-3:

http://www.artbypavel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/blade_runner_tribute_070408-450x203.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_KJ0axrZ18M/T9plhJDmArI/AAAAAAAACfw/hFV2c1k8EGE/s640/Blade+Runner+12+web.jpg

hanafi_d2000
24-09-12, 22:41
Could I ask which are the best 4br stacks in Interlace? Thanks

I think for views, perhaps stack 206,208,210

Sunray
31-10-12, 19:03
Yes, you either love Interlace design or hate it. There is nothing in between. For me, it was love at first sight and its only deepening day after day. I drive-by on AYE everyday and the the grandness of it just impresses me everytime.

And, yes! I am one of proud owners here.

Time, we become sensitive in making comments on others 'homes'!! :cheers4: Just kidding!

Ringo33
31-10-12, 22:42
Yes, you either love Interlace design or hate it. There is nothing in between. For me, it was love at first sight and its only deepening day after day. I drive-by on AYE everyday and the the grandness of it just impresses me everytime.

And, yes! I am one of proud owners here.

Time, we become sensitive in making comments on others 'homes'!! :cheers4: Just kidding!

i am fine with the design very cluttered and there is a real lack of open space in this project. It think this concept will work very well for office and university, as for home. I think it will be too claustrophobic

carbuncle
13-11-12, 22:49
http://instagr.am/p/R-as3xsmqM/

East Lover
14-11-12, 09:43
http://instagr.am/p/R-as3xsmqM/
thanks! I saw that in the hill top track also :p

but hoh, i don't know how to appreciate leh.... legoland??

leesg123
15-11-12, 11:41
http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/11/12/4408916/international-design-team-collaborates.html

Copy cat design?!

http://media.heraldonline.com/smedia/2012/11/12/22/48/242-i6Ty1.AuSt.55.jpeg

carbuncle
15-11-12, 12:42
it was nvr original. look at balestier point.

ekl2ekl2
15-11-12, 16:52
it was nvr original. look at balestier point.

The "original" interlocking apts in sg?. Its freehold and <1kpfs

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/4/7/f/247f8f28581798_1_V550.jpg

15-11-12, 16:59
The "original" interlocking apts in sg?. Its freehold and <1kpfs

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/4/7/f/247f8f28581798_1_V550.jpg

Just waiting for developer to en-bloc the low rise building and "complete" the interlocking bit

carbuncle
15-11-12, 18:14
when i look again it seems to look also like Sky Habitat

ekl2ekl2
15-11-12, 19:47
when i look again it seems to look also like Sky Habitat

Come to think of it, you are right, looks like one part of Sky.

price
15-11-12, 20:11
but now it looks so old and ugly. barely take a 2nd look when drive past

ekl2ekl2
15-11-12, 21:36
but now it looks so old and ugly. barely take a 2nd look when drive past

depends on the angle of view, think some angles still look ok, maybe better from far.

kane
15-11-12, 21:49
and did I see some KTV at the retail section of that balestier place?

azeoprop
24-11-12, 13:04
Update 24th Nov 2012. :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8066/8212236775_590e193072_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8212236775/)
PB241749s (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8212236775/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

carbuncle
24-11-12, 13:54
ok now it starts to look like a pile of discarded apts lol

roly8
24-11-12, 14:29
not for living one.. :scared-2:

ecimbew
24-11-12, 17:10
The faux rocks on the slope reminds me of Har Par Villa.

azeoprop
24-11-12, 17:13
The faux rocks on the slope reminds me of Har Par Villa.

18 levels of hell, which level is yours? :rolleyes:

:scared-2:

ecimbew
24-11-12, 17:14
Still alive. Haha

maisonjai
24-11-12, 18:32
omg...which biz park is this? Massive.

During housewarming may have to station urself at entrance to direct visitors to ur unit. :scared-4:
Fast food delivery will be a challenge.

carbuncle
24-11-12, 19:11
mcd: sorry we dont deliver to your address.

focus
24-11-12, 19:27
now it looks very messy... Reminds me of the old building along nicoll highway.

hyenergix
24-11-12, 19:57
Looks like a slum to me.

jacelynchia
24-11-12, 20:14
omg...which biz park is this? Massive.

During housewarming may have to station urself at entrance to direct visitors to ur unit. :scared-4:
Fast food delivery will be a challenge.

hahaha, Probably true.
Owners may really have to direct visitors, I like the design but really looks like a biz park now but after painting probably going to be another iconic structure!

Laguna
24-11-12, 21:05
this is messy and massy....
tons of containers piling up, the feeling is really no good

price
24-11-12, 21:13
wah now it's a bit ugly.

ecimbew
24-11-12, 21:31
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/6330372/2/stock-photo-6330372-cargo-container-stack.jpg

hanafi_d2000
24-11-12, 22:09
Quite unique dev. Walked past Alexandra Rd today and it looks rather beautiful at certain angle. I guess it depends on which angle you look at it.

stalingrad
24-11-12, 23:54
Quite unique dev. Walked past Alexandra Rd today and it looks rather beautiful at certain angle. I guess it depends on which angle you look at it.

depends on whether you own a unit or not. if not, it is pile of junk.

chestnut
25-11-12, 06:42
I don't own a unit... But to me it is an art piece... Just love it... Can spot it from a mile away.... Like reflection and sky habitat....

If it gets people talking about the design and catches the eye, it has done it's job... The worst part it, no body even mentions about it..l:doh: :doh: :doh:

Art is a conversational piece... How many of u here really appreciate Mona Lisa? Kee chew!!!!! I went louvre and saw the art piece twice on separate dates(different years). Still catch no balls.... Although I admired other art pcs...
Hahahaha

Cheers:cheers4: :cheers4:

DC33_2008
25-11-12, 09:39
This is a maintenance nightmare. Good luck to the MC of this development with the large number of residents in the AGM:scared-4: .
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/6330372/2/stock-photo-6330372-cargo-container-stack.jpg

carbuncle
25-11-12, 09:46
mona lisa is overhyped just like many of craplands projex