PDA

View Full Version : The Much Awaited trial : CITY HARVEST

thomaspaine
15-05-13, 13:24
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130515-422677.html

Many CHC members here ?

Regulators
15-05-13, 13:47
Anyone believes their innocence ?

zzz1
15-05-13, 14:04
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130515-422677.html

Many CHC members here ?
Even the 'parrot man' , the president wannabe , claimed to be member too

phantom_opera
15-05-13, 14:05
During LKY days, they already dead meats

thomaspaine
15-05-13, 15:34
Anyone believes their innocence ?

Becareful .... if you ask any of their members and they will come to the defense of KH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE

Regulators
15-05-13, 15:40
I believe his innocence :)
Becareful .... if you ask any of their members and they will come to the defense of KH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE

hopeful
15-05-13, 16:15

i agree KH is innocent too.
his accountants are the ones who misled him.
Now we only need to find that accountant who fraudently forged KH's signature.

thomaspaine
15-05-13, 16:36

HUH ???

So now fault lies in accountants who forged his signatures?

indomie
15-05-13, 16:55
The money could be deposited from heaven, for all he known.

hopeful
15-05-13, 17:22
HUH ???

So now fault lies in accountants who forged his signatures?

yes, now if only there is an accountant who wants to be the fall guy.
Any sacrifical lamb out there to take a hit for the shepherd?

i simply can't believe that out of 25,000 faithful, there isn't one sheep who is ready to go to jail for KH.
looks like gangsters purposely going to jail so that they can serve and protect their boss in prison are more loyal than these 25,000.

i will personally advise KH to spread the message:
Giving your money is NO LONGER enough. Proof your faith by deeds, not by words. Go to jail for me. And by the way, while in jail, make yourself useful by brain washing the inmates to CHC.

zzz1
15-05-13, 17:24
That a good wan.. !

amk
15-05-13, 17:27
hopeful, you are hilarious :)

Regulators
15-05-13, 17:54
His accountants would know better whether round tripping is an offence , KH may not have known. If anyone should go to jail , should be sun ho , for allowing her husband to involve the church.

minority
15-05-13, 18:34
The money could be deposited from heaven, for all he known.

Early Christmas from the Holy Ghost.

ysyap
15-05-13, 21:01
His accountants would know better whether round tripping is an offence , KH may not have known. If anyone should go to jail , should be sun ho , for allowing her husband to involve the church.I suspect its the careless management of church funds that led to this trial. Maybe this maybe that.. even without intention of misappropriating the funds, the accounts must still tally in the eyes of the govt. Have a friend from CHC who tried to explain the whole situation!!! :beats-me-man:

minority
15-05-13, 21:55
I suspect its the careless management of church funds that led to this trial. Maybe this maybe that.. even without intention of misappropriating the funds, the accounts must still tally in the eyes of the govt. Have a friend from CHC who tried to explain the whole situation!!! :beats-me-man:

Hmmmm miss Tally a 24m? This is 1 big miss.

But they never miss the online nets or credit card donation. Interesting....

Kanarazu
15-05-13, 22:04
I suspect its the careless management of church funds that led to this trial. Maybe this maybe that.. even without intention of misappropriating the funds, the accounts must still tally in the eyes of the govt. Have a friend from CHC who tried to explain the whole situation!!! :beats-me-man:

I think they have obtained charity status hence the funds collected cannot suka suka moved out of the account. This is the reason why they are in trouble.

focus
15-05-13, 22:53
yes, now if only there is an accountant who wants to be the fall guy.
Any sacrifical lamb out there to take a hit for the shepherd?

i simply can't believe that out of 25,000 faithful, there isn't one sheep who is ready to go to jail for KH.
looks like gangsters purposely going to jail so that they can serve and protect their boss in prison are more loyal than these 25,000.

i will personally advise KH to spread the message:
Giving your money is NO LONGER enough. Proof your faith by deeds, not by words. Go to jail for me. And by the way, while in jail, make yourself useful by brain washing the inmates to CHC.

Yes.. Faith is very important as Kong Hee Fatt Choy dedicate a 2 part mini-series to it..

http://youtu.be/iyY92VegxDI

I went city harvest before, it's actually very shiok . Go there Saturday for free concert! Can hold hands, can hug, can sing songs..

CCR
15-05-13, 23:06
i think might be a case of mixing wanting to promote one woman's singing career with evangelism...

initially the intention might be good, but overtime, you get suck into the hollywood glam and then....

thomaspaine
16-05-13, 00:07

Don't joke la ..... Can miss 50m?

Their tracking system is SO ACCURATE n advance where a member were to skip tithes for a period of time , the cell leader would be alerted to speak to the member.

The signs are so evident! The way they splurge on their lifestyle ... His wife's extravagant lifestyle in USA .... Buying properties (horizon towers) en mass and god knows where else ? These are all reported n available in the press. When the horizon tower (leonine hill) enbloc was opposed by some of their subsidiary proprietors - it was reported that KH n family held many units there. Even a well paid salaried person will unlikely have that kind of capacity to buy that many units. Tell tale signs right?

Regulators
16-05-13, 00:10
i dont think the main reason is for evangelism. how could a video like 'China Wine' be said to promote God in any way. i attended that church when i was a kid and sun ho struck me as a person who had ambition to be a singer from a very young age. She once denied being a pastor when I heard with my own ears as a kid her being called a pastor and she even gave a sermon on a few occasions. she also had a degree in counselling and said that was her calling years back which seems like BS now. I do not doubt KH's integrity, just feel that his wife has become the stumbling block in his life.

hopeful
16-05-13, 00:20
.... I do not doubt KH's integrity, just feel that his wife has become the stumbling block in his life.

yeah, blame Eve. if not for Adam's wife eating the forbidden fruit, we all would be frolicking in the garden of eden.

eng81157
16-05-13, 08:27

i attended the AGMs and trust me on this, nothing gets passed without KH's nod.

it's like Al Pacino in Godfather II - people only get killed when he orders the hit.

minority
16-05-13, 08:32

Their tracking system is SO ACCURATE n advance where a member were to skip tithes for a period of time , the cell leader would be alerted to speak to the member.

The signs are so evident! The way they splurge on their lifestyle ... His wife's extravagant lifestyle in USA .... Buying properties (horizon towers) en mass and god knows where else ? These are all reported n available in the press. When the horizon tower (leonine hill) enbloc was opposed by some of their subsidiary proprietors - it was reported that KH n family held many units there. Even a well paid salaried person will unlikely have that kind of capacity to buy that many units. Tell tale signs right?

Cant be!! press lies!!

some says ;)

ysyap
16-05-13, 09:03

The signs are so evident! The way they splurge on their lifestyle ... His wife's extravagant lifestyle in USA .... Buying properties (horizon towers) en mass and god knows where else ? These are all reported n available in the press. When the horizon tower (leonine hill) enbloc was opposed by some of their subsidiary proprietors - it was reported that KH n family held many units there. Even a well paid salaried person will unlikely have that kind of capacity to buy that many units. Tell tale signs right?Never say can miss $50mil lah... minority misleading lah... just said they take funds out and in without proper accounting in the eyes of the govt is a NO NO... :tsk-tsk:

ysyap
16-05-13, 09:05
Hmmmm miss Tally a 24m? This is 1 big miss.

But they never miss the online nets or credit card donation. Interesting....No miss tally lah... careless management meaning no proper accounting. They didn't miss, they might just think its ok because the congregation said ok but apparently its not OK in the eyes of the govt.

eng81157
16-05-13, 09:15

Hypothetical Scenario:

- I work for a company
- I use company's fund, without shareholders consent, for philanthropic causes
- I put an equivalent amount back into company's account, without benefitting personally

➡This still amounts to embezzlement. Although I don't stuff my pockets with money, it doesn't make the transaction any less illegal

eng81157
16-05-13, 09:19
No miss tally lah... careless management meaning no proper accounting. They didn't miss, they might just think its ok because the congregation said ok but apparently its not OK in the eyes of the govt.

the key crux is the building fund monies were used, without all members' authorization, for purposes that it was not meant for. CHC's defence is that the executive members voted for it, while majority of the congregation (who contributed to the fund) was not informed and sought for approval.

hence, CHC's supporters claim that it is our money, we do as we please. the critical point is - who constitutes to "our, us, we"

selespeed5135
16-05-13, 10:02

I once saw w my own eyes, KH, Sun Ho and kids, taking SQ 1st class at shanghai airport in Pudong.
:-$

ysyap
16-05-13, 10:29
I once saw w my own eyes, KH, Sun Ho and kids, taking SQ 1st class at shanghai airport in Pudong.
:-$Don't get started on where they stay... :scared-4:

ysyap
16-05-13, 10:31
the key crux is the building fund monies were used, without all members' authorization, for purposes that it was not meant for. CHC's defence is that the executive members voted for it, while majority of the congregation (who contributed to the fund) was not informed and sought for approval.

hence, CHC's supporters claim that it is our money, we do as we please. the critical point is - who constitutes to "our, us, we"As long as no AGM/ACM for this, no using (borrow, taking, stealing, etc) of this money!!! :) 'our, us, we' is indeed ambiguous! :beats-me-man:

ysyap
16-05-13, 10:32
Hypothetical Scenario:

- I work for a company
- I use company's fund, without shareholders consent, for philanthropic causes
- I put an equivalent amount back into company's account, without benefitting personally

➡This still amounts to embezzlement. Although I don't stuff my pockets with money, it doesn't make the transaction any less illegal
Agreed... so it doesn't tally with govt.. :sleep:

eng81157
16-05-13, 10:38
As long as no AGM/ACM for this, no using (borrow, taking, stealing, etc) of this money!!! :) 'our, us, we' is indeed ambiguous! :beats-me-man:

even in the AGMs, the xtron transactions are not disclosed (which is rightfully so since it is not affliated, in a strict sense, to CHC). CHC-xtron transactions are merely mentioned briefly, and voting members are not privy to details such as "bond purchases", "loan in/out", etc.

even for the voting rights are rigged. long ago, CHC executive membership, which comes with voting rights, were issued to members based on the number of years served in church.

at one fateful AGM, one member voted against a motion and by the following week, all executive members had their membership revoked and the criteria changed - only cell group leaders, ministry heads and above (all who are groomed to be yes-men) were given voting rights

august
16-05-13, 13:20
please reveal more! :cheers5:

thomaspaine
16-05-13, 13:53
:-$

I PRAY that Ms. Mavis Chionh is well prepared and does a good job for our country sake.

This is the worst kind of robbery and deceit.

eng81157
16-05-13, 14:16
please reveal more! :cheers5:

just another juicy bit,

at one point in time, cell group leaders were given a monetary prize, as a form of 'encouragement', for achieving and/or topping growth targets - cell group organic size, tithing percentage, bible study percentage, etc

and i rebuked, my then, zone pastor for cheapening the work me and my fellow cell group leaders do

indomie
16-05-13, 14:34
just another juicy bit,

at one point in time, cell group leaders were given a monetary prize, as a form of 'encouragement', for achieving and/or topping growth targets - cell group organic size, tithing percentage, bible study percentage, etc

and i rebuked, my then, zone pastor for cheapening the work me and my fellow cell group leaders do
This is juicy

eng81157
16-05-13, 15:07
within the cell group, we celebrated one another's birthday and this normally comes with a cake and a birthday present (something that the person likes or uses)

after SKIN boutique was established, all birthday presents came in the form of SKIN boutique vouchers :doh: :doh: :doh: . and i remember my zone pastor attempting to exhort us cell group leaders to change our mindset - that a $200+ Ed Hardy T-shirt is considered affordable.

back then, i was already in the workforce and in my mind, i went :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: . most of the leaders were still schooling and NO - a $200+ T-Shirt is not affordable.

indomie
16-05-13, 15:21
within the cell group, we celebrated one another's birthday and this normally comes with a cake and a birthday present (something that the person likes or uses)

after SKIN boutique was established, all birthday presents came in the form of SKIN boutique vouchers :doh: :doh: :doh: . and i remember my zone pastor attempting to exhort us cell group leaders to change our mindset - that a $200+ Ed Hardy T-shirt is considered affordable.

back then, i was already in the workforce and in my mind, i went :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: . most of the leaders were still schooling and NO - a $200+ T-Shirt is not affordable.
If U spill anymore details, u can be a crown witness.

august
16-05-13, 15:34
so they are targeting the young and gullible?

eng81157
16-05-13, 15:41
so they are targeting the young and gullible?

they are targeting everyone, but brainwashing only the gullible successfully - "must trust the leader that God has placed over you" and the often quoted verse, Heb 13:17

that's how you end up with supporters who are blindly rooting for the 6 suspects

shareidiot
16-05-13, 15:45
May I ask, are you (still) a believer of God ?

they are targeting everyone, but brainwashing only the gullible successfully - "must trust the leader that God has placed over you" and the often quoted verse, Heb 13:17

that's how you end up with supporters who are blindly rooting for the 6 suspects

eng81157
16-05-13, 15:50

yup, why so? i'm not so foolish to give up my faith just because of some black sheeps.

when the news first broke (already left that place), i was in two minds about it - one, sad at the state of the place, where i gave the best years of my life, had turned into. two, delighted that finally justice has caught up.

shareidiot
16-05-13, 15:51
So now where do u go?

yup, why so? i'm not so foolish to give up my faith just because of some black sheeps.

when the news first broke (already left that place), i was in two minds about it - one, sad at the state of the place, where i gave the best years of my life, had turned into. two, delighted that finally justice has caught up.

eng81157
16-05-13, 15:52
and to all blind supporters (including some of my friends who are still there), i always tell them:

God gave you a brain - use it

eng81157
16-05-13, 15:53
So now where do u go?

eh, you tracking me down ah?? trinity

shareidiot
16-05-13, 15:55
No no, not at all (not tracking u down) :tsk-tsk: ...

Anyway discussing about this topic is quite tricky......

eh, you tracking me down ah?? trinity

thomaspaine
16-05-13, 15:56

I find this hillarious :

‘ Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man ,
living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day of your life .
And he has a list of ten things he does not want you to do .
And if you do any of these ten things ,
he has a special place full of fire and smoke and ash and torture
where he will send you to suffer and burn and scream and cry
forever and ever until the end of time !

…… BUT HE LOVES YOU .

He loves you and needs MONEY ! ‘

GEORGE CARLIN

shareidiot
16-05-13, 15:59
Thomas, why you quote my message in your response ah? :confused:

I don't understand ...

Originally Posted by shareidiot

I find this hillarious :

‘ Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man ,
living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day of your life .
And he has a list of ten things he does not want you to do .
And if you do any of these ten things ,
he has a special place full of fire and smoke and ash and torture
where he will send you to suffer and burn and scream and cry
forever and ever until the end of time !

…… BUT HE LOVES YOU .

He loves you and needs MONEY ! ‘

GEORGE CARLIN

thomaspaine
16-05-13, 16:15
Thomas, why you quote my message in your response ah? :confused:

I don't understand ...

Originally Posted by shareidiot

Apologies...meant to share with you and all.

leftfield
16-05-13, 17:06
You are all missing the point

Search for Sun Ho's music videos in youtube (Look for China Wine, Mr. Bill). Now that is what i define as criminal! :doh:

thomaspaine
16-05-13, 18:56
You are all missing the point

Search for Sun Ho's music videos in youtube (Look for China Wine, Mr. Bill). Now that is what i define as criminal! :doh:

Yes...I know what you mean. Some people will question why she is not part of the group being accused as she seems to be the main beneficiary of the monies.

azeoprop
16-05-13, 19:11
China Wine
http://youtu.be/Twxf2LraoEE

Fancy Free
http://youtu.be/uFh9Su_SiM4

:rolleyes:

azeoprop
16-05-13, 19:20
Chinatown wine
http://youtu.be/OAIoaEMuTZ8 :D

kane
16-05-13, 20:36

I suaku man. Never hear before ed hardy until today. The design very "colourful". Why ed hardy anyway?

ysyap
16-05-13, 21:02

back then, i was already in the workforce and in my mind, i went :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: . most of the leaders were still schooling and NO - a $200+ T-Shirt is not affordable.Thank you for sharing insights and inside stories... to give us a more holistic account of what happened.... :)

ysyap
16-05-13, 21:06
eh, you tracking me down ah?? trinityi know one of the youth pastor at the paya lebar branch... so you find that this church offers more sound doctrines? :) If so, congrats on finding a place you are comfortable to settle down. :cheers1:

zzz1
16-05-13, 21:07
If U spill anymore details, u can be a crown witness.
U had just killed the juice maker ...

hyenergix
16-05-13, 21:18
Can search Hardwarezone EDMW for more sensational details. I recall reading them close to 10 years ago, then on n off. Strange tt action was only taken recently.

lajia
16-05-13, 22:28
actually which part of those songs promote the religion??
like that also can huh?? :scared-5:
why some still have so much faith in those 6? the way they spent money .....can easily form another charity fund to help the needy. :2cents:
i think this time likely they will up lorry. garmen wont be so stupid to raise the alarm if they do not have concrete evidences. :2cents:

China Wine
http://youtu.be/Twxf2LraoEE

Fancy Free
http://youtu.be/uFh9Su_SiM4

:rolleyes:

ay123
16-05-13, 23:47
Believe his innocence are idiot who don use their brain. Hope he will be given at least 20 years to serve as warning to others. Since he believe he is right he should go to jail to save more ppl

hopeful
17-05-13, 06:25
i think people maybe looking at it in wrong angle.
how many people attend WP rallies and how many people attend the recent hong lim park rallies? how much do they donate to WP?

yet 50,000 attended church functions every week and donate WITHOUT FAIL.
mind you, enough donations to buy part of suntec.

remember falungong and the china government response to it?
is chc a political threat to PAP with 50,000 members at the peak?
perhaps pap govt has long been wanting to take down chc a notch or two.

the bonds transactions are perhaps a grey area (and not as clear cut fraud as we might be led to believe by the MSM) , and it may represent pap best chance to take down chc,

afterall, who here believe the AIM transaction are perfectly OK? anymore news of the Brompton bike saga?
So as one forummer has mentioned "you have a brain, use it".

eng81157
17-05-13, 09:24
Yes...I know what you mean. Some people will question why she is not part of the group being accused as she seems to be the main beneficiary of the monies.

akan datang

lemme use the good ol' sheerwood forest legend:

Robin Hood robs the rich to give to the poor - he doesn't benefit personally
Does this make the robbery less unlawful? No
But, does the poor have foreknowledge about his unlawful act? No
Does the poor benefit from his giving and know that they were receiving from him? Yes
So, transpose this to our case

eng81157
17-05-13, 09:31
I suaku man. Never hear before ed hardy until today. The design very "colourful". Why ed hardy anyway?

cos' it's relatively unheard of, then. the market segment (in singapore) for such funky, purportedly 'high-end' street wear was virgin, so good for high growth.

moreover, it can cater to the youths in church - hence, all the SKIN birthday vouchers. lay persons and staff were all 'strongly encouraged' to support the business by purchasing stuff and look hip too.

eng81157
17-05-13, 09:35
i think people maybe looking at it in wrong angle.
how many people attend WP rallies and how many people attend the recent hong lim park rallies? how much do they donate to WP?

yet 50,000 attended church functions every week and donate WITHOUT FAIL.
mind you, enough donations to buy part of suntec.

remember falungong and the china government response to it?
is chc a political threat to PAP with 50,000 members at the peak?
perhaps pap govt has long been wanting to take down chc a notch or two.

the bonds transactions are perhaps a grey area (and not as clear cut fraud as we might be led to believe by the MSM) , and it may represent pap best chance to take down chc,

afterall, who here believe the AIM transaction are perfectly OK? anymore news of the Brompton bike saga?
So as one forummer has mentioned "you have a brain, use it".

no lah, the church doesn't take a political stand. in fact, it abstains and refrains from making statements on political or socially sensitive issues to avoid running foul of law.

it is pro-government, period

eng81157
17-05-13, 09:41
another piece of juicy news:

during christmas, CHC always have a drama-cum-service to celebrate the season without fail. it was at one fateful year, all staff were instructed to dress sharp and pick up jackets from SKIN boutique.

you would think that this would be on the house, as a christmas gift since it was an instruction from the senior pastor. WRONG! each were billed after the service, with an Ed Hardy jacket averaging in the range of $3000 to $5000.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

to put things in perspective, apart from the snr and deputy pastor, the rest of the pastors are rather underpaid - $3k+ monthly salary, while the rest are even lower. one jacket = one month's pay, or for some - two.

popoty
17-05-13, 09:44
akan datang

Does the poor benefit from his giving and know that they were receiving from him? YesSo, transpose this to our case

Did Robin Hood's family and gang benefit from those "lootings"?

eng81157
17-05-13, 10:09
Did Robin Hood's family and gang benefit from those "lootings"?

while i am tempted to say yes, let's just take it as a no, for illustration's sake

mcmlxxvi
17-05-13, 10:16
China Whine. 'nuff said.

But then i quite like Fancy Free. Catchy.

People talking more than 10 years ago... now then dig out old news haul to court.

I wonder what was the trigger point?
Must be the increasingly thick and long mascara and false lashes.

mcmlxxvi
17-05-13, 10:37
btw carbuncle look like the split image of Sun Ho. Just check her avatar.

dee dee deedeedee dee dee dee deedeedee im so fancy free eee

thomaspaine
17-05-13, 11:30
akan datang

Does the poor benefit from his giving and know that they were receiving from him? Yes
So, transpose this to our case

Thanks Eng

It is highly unlikely that SUN doesnt know about where the monies come from.

hopeful
17-05-13, 14:16
Eng, how high up were u? Were u privy to any group love parties in chc?
Nothing risque intended, usually cult of personality leaders have these orgies.

shareidiot
17-05-13, 14:18
I find your statement offensive.
Cult? Orgies? No offence, but who are you to judge?

hopeful
17-05-13, 14:27

Do i have to be anybody before i can judge? Do i have to have a phd before i can judge? Do i have to join a political party before i can comment on politics (ala catherine lim).
Do i have to join a religious party before i can comment on chc?

So in your opinion, what do you require a person to be before he can judge?

I know because i was a cult of personality leader once like kh and we held group orgies, does that qualify me to judge?

eng81157
17-05-13, 14:36

i'm not part of the inner circle, not all pastors were part of the inner circle. only a selected few are.

if i am, i would be subpoena-ed in court liao :rolleyes:

eng81157
17-05-13, 14:37

i think it's only a figure of speech and metaphors......

indomie
17-05-13, 14:54
Do i have to be anybody before i can judge? Do i have to have a phd before i can judge? Do i have to join a political party before i can comment on politics (ala catherine lim).

I know because i was a cult of personality leader once like kh and we held group orgies, does that qualify me to judge?
Wow information overload.... What kind of group orgies?

shareidiot
17-05-13, 15:52
I am not going to judge you ...

hopeful
17-05-13, 16:13
Wow information overload.... What kind of group orgies?
most groups like to re-enact nativity scenes.
being the fuddy duddy neo-conservative christian group, we believe the furious and jealous god of the old testament rather than the pussy cat of the new testament.

we like to re-enact sodom and gomorrah scenes as part of our bible studies, to have a deeper and more penetrating understanding of the nature of their sins.

other re-enactments
Genesis 19:30-36
Genesis 38:15-16
Song of solomon.

a good torrent for you to download the graphic novel of the book of genesis
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/6659517/Robert_Crumb_-_The_Book_Of_Genesis_-_420ebooks

I personally dislike the pussy cat nature of the NT. it is so ...boring, so inhuman. you expect me to turn the other cheek? the OT would expect me to "an eye for an eye". Now that is human nature.

beats me why so many christian groups are focusing more on the new testament as compared to the old testament. the old testament is rather more serious, more of what a real religion should be.:beats-me-man:

hopeful
17-05-13, 16:20

by the nature of your post, you are already questioning my authority to give judgement.

and yet, you evade my other question
"So in your opinion, what do you require a person to be before he can judge?"
does that mean nobody can give judgements?

it is okay, you can turn the other cheek.

shareidiot
17-05-13, 16:30
"authority" to give judgement ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why judge someone/something before it turns FACTUAL (Note: I am not member of CHC nor am I siding CHC).

You are speculating, based on your own imagination.

by the nature of your post, you are already questioning my authority to give judgement.

and yet, you evade my other question
"So in your opinion, what do you require a person to be before he can judge?"
does that mean nobody can give judgements?

it is okay, you can turn the other cheek.

hopeful
17-05-13, 16:40
"authority" to give judgement ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why judge someone/something before it turns FACTUAL (Note: I am not member of CHC nor am I siding CHC).

You are speculating, based on your own imagination.

ok, i get it, you detest the sins of speculating, but you love the sinner correct?
hate the sin, love the sinner.

shareidiot
17-05-13, 16:42
DO NOT assume and put words into my mouth...

ok, i get it, you detest the sins of speculating, but you love the sinner correct?
hate the sin, love the sinner.

mygeemeel
17-05-13, 16:49
Brothers and sisters. Judge or no judge... please tell me more about the orgies based on your own experiences in our little country. :D

I have been a hermit too long.

hopeful
17-05-13, 16:51
DO NOT assume and put words into my mouth...

now i am confused.

how do you find my statement offensive?
and why you ask me who am i to judge.

perhaps you can explain to me more so that i can ponder on my offense.

or in my special case, you hate both the sin and the sinner?:beats-me-man:

shareidiot
17-05-13, 17:05
Don't try to decipher based on your own assumption.

Anyway, concerning CHC case, we should refrain from speculating, as it ends up "gossiping".

If they have committed a crime, they will be convicted.

I said nothing about liking nor hating sinner. In fact, we are ALL sinners...

now i am confused.

how do you find my statement offensive?
and why you ask me who am i to judge.

perhaps you can explain to me more so that i can ponder on my offense.

or in my special case, you hate both the sin and the sinner?:beats-me-man:

hopeful
17-05-13, 17:14
Don't try to decipher based on your own assumption. you find deciphering based on my own assumption offensive?

Anyway, concerning CHC case, we should refrain from speculating, as it ends up "gossiping". you find speculating and "gossiping" offensive?

i think you have not addressed "who are you to judge" part.

mygeemeel
17-05-13, 17:22
When are the juicy stories cumming? :D

shareidiot
17-05-13, 17:31
Didnt you said they are cult or something? Orgies or something...

Anyway I am not here to argue or anything along that line.

WE ARE ALL SINNERS. Please therefore refrain from assuming that I hate/like any other sinners whatsoever. I expressed nothing along that line. :tsk-tsk:

i think you have not addressed "who are you to judge" part.

kane
17-05-13, 17:58
another piece of juicy news:

during christmas, CHC always have a drama-cum-service to celebrate the season without fail. it was at one fateful year, all staff were instructed to dress sharp and pick up jackets from SKIN boutique.

you would think that this would be on the house, as a christmas gift since it was an instruction from the senior pastor. WRONG! each were billed after the service, with an Ed Hardy jacket averaging in the range of $3000 to $5000.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

to put things in perspective, apart from the snr and deputy pastor, the rest of the pastors are rather underpaid - $3k+ monthly salary, while the rest are even lower. one jacket = one month's pay, or for some - two.

No one asked whether the jackets were on rental or they had to buy them?

hopeful
17-05-13, 18:07
No one asked whether the jackets were on rental or they had to buy them?

assume = to make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'

august
17-05-13, 18:17

not going to judge does not mean u cannot have an opinion.
do u have an opinion? :o

shareidiot
17-05-13, 18:38
YES, I do have my personal opinion about this case.... but can't share in a public fourum... :rolleyes:

not going to judge does not mean u cannot have an opinion.
do u have an opinion? :o

mygeemeel
17-05-13, 18:56
Please share juicy news. Forum is a place to share.

indomie
17-05-13, 19:10
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1105/grandparents-gone-wild-grandparents-gone-wild-orgy-booted-demotivational-posters-1306810086.jpg

hopeful
17-05-13, 20:11
from the article, the fault is that the orgy is not authorized. unauthorized orgy simply unacceptable. authorized orgy on the other hand.....

also doing it in the recreation room is not ok. they should have done it in the procreation room.

thomaspaine
22-05-13, 12:59
Sun LIVING IT UP ..... lapping it all UP ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zpVREquuCI

:cheers4:

eng81157
22-05-13, 15:02
this is bordering stupidity (or hints of pathetic attempts to covering dirty tracks with lies)

- $9mil losses over 2 financial years and yet the director claims it's a viable business. Let me try this argument on my finance department during this year's budgeting exercise

- as a director, i'm unaware (??!) that an external organization has final say on the hiring of full-time staff in my company. Hope my HRD doesn't surprise me with a new staff tomorrow (at least, let me interview the candidate)

- Individual A is appointed by Entity B to take directorship in Organization C. Praying hard that SIA will appoint me to take directorship with Malaysian Airlines.

狮子王
22-05-13, 18:21
So now where do u go?

ya, share with us. so now which church do u go, good brother eng81157 ? :)

august
23-05-13, 00:18
ya, share with us. so now which church do u go, good brother eng81157 ? :)

new creation? lol

eng81157
23-05-13, 08:32
no lah, Trinity