Default The Much Awaited trial : CITY HARVEST

Anyone believes their innocence ?

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspaine
    Even the 'parrot man' , the president wannabe , claimed to be member too

During LKY days, they already dead meats
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Anyone believes their innocence ?

Becareful .... if you ask any of their members and they will come to the defense of KH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE

I believe his innocence
    Becareful .... if you ask any of their members and they will come to the defense of KH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE

I believe his innocence
    i agree KH is innocent too.
    his accountants are the ones who misled him.
    Now we only need to find that accountant who fraudently forged KH's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful

HUH ???

So now fault lies in accountants who forged his signatures?

I believe his innocence
    The money could be deposited from heaven, for all he known.

HUH ???

So now fault lies in accountants who forged his signatures?
    yes, now if only there is an accountant who wants to be the fall guy.
    Any sacrifical lamb out there to take a hit for the shepherd?

i simply can't believe that out of 25,000 faithful, there isn't one sheep who is ready to go to jail for KH.
    looks like gangsters purposely going to jail so that they can serve and protect their boss in prison are more loyal than these 25,000.

i will personally advise KH to spread the message:
    Giving your money is NO LONGER enough. Proof your faith by deeds, not by words. Go to jail for me. And by the way, while in jail, make yourself useful by brain washing the inmates to CHC.

That a good wan.. !

hopeful, you are hilarious

His accountants would know better whether round tripping is an offence , KH may not have known. If anyone should go to jail , should be sun ho , for allowing her husband to involve the church.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    The money could be deposited from heaven, for all he known.

Early Christmas from the Holy Ghost.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

His accountants would know better whether round tripping is an offence , KH may not have known. If anyone should go to jail , should be sun ho , for allowing her husband to involve the church.
    I suspect its the careless management of church funds that led to this trial. Maybe this maybe that.. even without intention of misappropriating the funds, the accounts must still tally in the eyes of the govt. Have a friend from CHC who tried to explain the whole situation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I suspect its the careless management of church funds that led to this trial. Maybe this maybe that.. even without intention of misappropriating the funds, the accounts must still tally in the eyes of the govt. Have a friend from CHC who tried to explain the whole situation!!!

Hmmmm miss Tally a 24m? This is 1 big miss.

But they never miss the online nets or credit card donation. Interesting....
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

I think they have obtained charity status hence the funds collected cannot suka suka moved out of the account. This is the reason why they are in trouble.

yes, now if only there is an accountant who wants to be the fall guy.
    Any sacrifical lamb out there to take a hit for the shepherd?

i simply can't believe that out of 25,000 faithful, there isn't one sheep who is ready to go to jail for KH.
    looks like gangsters purposely going to jail so that they can serve and protect their boss in prison are more loyal than these 25,000.

i will personally advise KH to spread the message:
    Giving your money is NO LONGER enough. Proof your faith by deeds, not by words. Go to jail for me. And by the way, while in jail, make yourself useful by brain washing the inmates to CHC.

Yes.. Faith is very important as Kong Hee Fatt Choy dedicate a 2 part mini-series to it..

http://youtu.be/iyY92VegxDI

I went city harvest before, it's actually very shiok . Go there Saturday for free concert! Can hold hands, can hug, can sing songs..

i think might be a case of mixing wanting to promote one woman's singing career with evangelism...

initially the intention might be good, but overtime, you get suck into the hollywood glam and then....

Don't joke la ..... Can miss 50m?

Their tracking system is SO ACCURATE n advance where a member were to skip tithes for a period of time , the cell leader would be alerted to speak to the member.

The signs are so evident! The way they splurge on their lifestyle ... His wife's extravagant lifestyle in USA .... Buying properties (horizon towers) en mass and god knows where else ? These are all reported n available in the press. When the horizon tower (leonine hill) enbloc was opposed by some of their subsidiary proprietors - it was reported that KH n family held many units there. Even a well paid salaried person will unlikely have that kind of capacity to buy that many units. Tell tale signs right?

i dont think the main reason is for evangelism. how could a video like 'China Wine' be said to promote God in any way. i attended that church when i was a kid and sun ho struck me as a person who had ambition to be a singer from a very young age. She once denied being a pastor when I heard with my own ears as a kid her being called a pastor and she even gave a sermon on a few occasions. she also had a degree in counselling and said that was her calling years back which seems like BS now. I do not doubt KH's integrity, just feel that his wife has become the stumbling block in his life.

.... I do not doubt KH's integrity, just feel that his wife has become the stumbling block in his life.
    yeah, blame Eve. if not for Adam's wife eating the forbidden fruit, we all would be frolicking in the garden of eden.

i attended the AGMs and trust me on this, nothing gets passed without KH's nod.

it's like Al Pacino in Godfather II - people only get killed when he orders the hit.

Their tracking system is SO ACCURATE n advance where a member were to skip tithes for a period of time , the cell leader would be alerted to speak to the member.

The signs are so evident! The way they splurge on their lifestyle ... His wife's extravagant lifestyle in USA .... Buying properties (horizon towers) en mass and god knows where else ? These are all reported n available in the press. When the horizon tower (leonine hill) enbloc was opposed by some of their subsidiary proprietors - it was reported that KH n family held many units there. Even a well paid salaried person will unlikely have that kind of capacity to buy that many units. Tell tale signs right?

Cant be!! press lies!!

some says

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Never say can miss $50mil lah... minority misleading lah... just said they take funds out and in without proper accounting in the eyes of the govt is a NO NO...

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Hmmmm miss Tally a 24m? This is 1 big miss.

But they never miss the online nets or credit card donation. Interesting....
    No miss tally lah... careless management meaning no proper accounting. They didn't miss, they might just think its ok because the congregation said ok but apparently its not OK in the eyes of the govt.

Hypothetical Scenario:

- I work for a company
    - I use company's fund, without shareholders consent, for philanthropic causes
    - I put an equivalent amount back into company's account, without benefitting personally

➡This still amounts to embezzlement. Although I don't stuff my pockets with money, it doesn't make the transaction any less illegal

No miss tally lah... careless management meaning no proper accounting. They didn't miss, they might just think its ok because the congregation said ok but apparently its not OK in the eyes of the govt.
    the key crux is the building fund monies were used, without all members' authorization, for purposes that it was not meant for. CHC's defence is that the executive members voted for it, while majority of the congregation (who contributed to the fund) was not informed and sought for approval.

hence, CHC's supporters claim that it is our money, we do as we please. the critical point is - who constitutes to "our, us, we"

I once saw w my own eyes, KH, Sun Ho and kids, taking SQ 1st class at shanghai airport in Pudong.
    :-$

Quote Originally Posted by selespeed5135
    I once saw w my own eyes, KH, Sun Ho and kids, taking SQ 1st class at shanghai airport in Pudong.
    :-$
    Don't get started on where they stay...