PDA

View Full Version : GOOD OWNER BROTHERS: DO NOT WORRY!

Pages : [1] 2

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 09:39
The CM7 is actually protecting the values of ALL Singaporean assets.

Actually, I do not wish to say one, but now I decided to say as there are very obvious evil presence jealous of our asset values in this forum out to demoralise the Singapore property owners!

YOU NEED only single POST-CM7 foreigner transaction this month and the fate of our GREAT RICHES will be sealed ! Yes, ONLY ONE.

How so?

This will mean foreigners are willing to pay more than 20% above local Singaporean buyer for our property here. Once the first foreigner buys, many shall follow. As they will have NO CHOICE come MARCH 2013.

WATCH:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUMxDhEZB4

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 09:52

Actually, I do not wish to say one, but now I decided to say as there are very obvious evil presence jealous of our asset values in this forum out to demoralise the Singapore property owners!

YOU NEED only single POST-CM7 foreigner transaction this month and the fate of our GREAT RICHES will be sealed ! Yes, ONLY ONE.

How so?

This will mean foreigners are willing to pay more than 20% above local Singaporean buyer for our property here. Once the first foreigner buys, many shall follow. As they will have NO CHOICE come MARCH 2013.

Just look at Shanghai :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dirks8ZdwmQ

Many rich bankers non-smokers will want to come to Singapore !

economist
22-01-13, 09:54
bro, different opinion doesn't mean evil, people do differ in opinions from time to time.

The last round ABSD had this effect on foreigner:
"foreigners who were not Singapore PRs accounted for just 6.2 per cent of the 23,312 caveats lodged for private homes excluding executive condos in the first nine months (2012) - down from their 17.5 per cent share in full-year 2011."

So why are we still talking about foreigners flocking into Singapore? There was perhaps a little increase of the percentage in 4Q2012, but with the new ABSD, the percentage of foreign buyers is going to stay low for a considerable amount of time...

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 09:56
bro, different opinion doesn't mean evil, people do differ in opinions from time to time.

"foreigners who were not Singapore PRs accounted for just 6.2 per cent of the 23,312 caveats lodged for private homes excluding executive condos in the first nine months (2012) - down from their 17.5 per cent share in full-year 2011."

So why are we still talking about foreigners flocking into Singapore? There was perhaps a little increase of the percentage in 4Q2012, but with the new ABSD, the percentage of foreign buyers is going to stay low for a considerable amount of time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpymZ3CJak

RCT
22-01-13, 10:11
Just look at Shanghai :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dirks8ZdwmQ

Many rich bankers non-smokers will want to come to Singapore !

hahaha.. You sure anot....but no choice for them also.. If want to buy properties in china also cannot.. You can only buy in the place where you hukou is.... and only 1 somemore... but news is that china government is now checking the property under all the government people.. so a bit of panic selling now actually... hahaha..

Ricade
22-01-13, 10:13
there is a difference between being socially awkward and presenting a different opinion on a discussion topic.. and again to over-analyse a particular topic whilst potraying a distorted extreme view again is not something that is particularly constructive to a discussion..

hence i have decided to boycott certain threads as well, for fear of giving a wrong impression to the general masses. lol..

BUT here again is sifu BJ21, thank you so much for the update on Shanghai situation.. really terrible to see the blanketing smog over the cityscape..

If I were living there and have the means to migrate, i'll definitely do it without a second tot.. business can still be run out of the country but my health and safety is still the utmost priority!!

pool100
22-01-13, 11:44
Gahment has already said it quite clearly this time round - don't mess around with the property prices or we'll step in again.

The things for certain after this CM:

1) Vol will drop

2) When vol drops, prices almost always will fall based on historical trends. There will always be people looking to sell, esp when interest rates rise. When they can't find buyers, they'll dump at a lower price. The cycle continues.

3) If foreign buying interest continues, and I'm not disputing that, we might see another round of CM targeting that segment. This gahment won't allow foreign buyers to make the prices runaway.

My 2 cents.

Allthepies
22-01-13, 12:09
commercial property looks to be the in thing after CM7 :D but i'm no commercial guru, any commercial guru can share share?

indomie
22-01-13, 12:16
The latest list of the best countries to be born in:
Look at sg ... Not so shabby
http://www.businessinsider.com/image/50fd7152ecad04413f000018-1200-2953/where-to-be-born-2013-infographic-designers-1988-to-2013-1200px.jpg

roly8
22-01-13, 13:13
me go switzerland liao.. :p:p

*joking lah*

leftfield
22-01-13, 13:22

You come into a forum full of bulls sharing a bearish outlook. Seriously, what sort of outcome are you expecting? :doh:

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:43
hahaha.. You sure anot....but no choice for them also.. If want to buy properties in china also cannot.. You can only buy in the place where you hukou is.... and only 1 somemore... but news is that china government is now checking the property under all the government people.. so a bit of panic selling now actually... hahaha..

ABSOLUTELY. So with the current globalisation and Internet integration of human telecommunication, where do you think these China property curbed rich will go or will do? Go on keeping their cash in the banks and wait for Christmas ?:doh:

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:45

How so?

Why I say this is because the first post CM7 purchase will be the affirmation of the value of our Singaporean asset. Thereafter, more and more will follow suit as they realised, just like buying branded goods, you have to PAY A PREMIUM.

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:47
The latest list of the best countries to be born in:
Look at sg ... Not so shabby
http://www.businessinsider.com/image/50fd7152ecad04413f000018-1200-2953/where-to-be-born-2013-infographic-designers-1988-to-2013-1200px.jpg

Very good sharing by brother indomie.

Did you realise SINGAPORE is the only Asian country that stood amongst the Western nations?

What does this tell you when USA decides to re-absorb all US currency in March 2013 ? What do you think will happen, for example to RMB?

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:49
Very good sharing by brother indomie.

Did you realise SINGAPORE is the only Asian country that stood amongst the Western nations?

What does this tell you when USA decides to re-absorb all US currency in March 2013 ? What do you think will happen, for example to RMB?

My message to our China brothers:

MAI TU LIAO !

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:53
Many of us here admire the West: Freedom, Free Market...and what have you.

But the West forgotten what their forefathers set out to do. The situation there is the exact reverse of what their great great grandfathers intended.

Let me explain: Freedom is just an illusion in the West: You tell me, carrying a gun to sleep to protect yourself is freedom?

Free Market in the West is also an illusion: Free indeed, free for the powerful to setup barriers of entry for equal competition.

Of course there are still many good things we can learn from them. We can learn from their mistakes as we are lucky to have someone making the mistakes before us.

The human ideology cannot be too right or too left. A balance in the middle has to be struck. And here in Singapore, we can work towards finding this right balance together as One People, One Nation, One Singapore.

Let us not forget our very own Singapore Pledge.

OUR VERY OWN SWISS in the YEAR OF THE DOUBLE HEADED SERPENT 2013.

GIG
22-01-13, 13:53
I think this thread is the opposite of Mr. Basic.
If last time, Basic is feeling the threat of raising price.
Some people at last is feeling the threat of downward price.
I can feel the panic in this forum..:scared-4:

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:57
I saw a Swan black in color landed on the lake.

On the opposite of the lake, throngs and throngs of golden heads and some black heads scurrying to swim across the lake.

A Mighty Lion stood guard before the City Gate, watching the crowd converging.

The first few climbed out of the lake, carrying bags and bags of gold ingots .

They stood before the Lion,pleading the Mighty Lion to let them enter the City.

On the first strike of the Gong, 32 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the second strike of the Gong, 64 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the third strike of the Gong, 128 taels of gold ingots equal to 100 Lion coins.

One of the late river crossers exclaimed, " Of what use is my gold? When I can't even enjoy it outside the Lion City?!! "

With that, the Black Swan flew over the man and snatched him away.[/I]

This post dated 30 December Year Two Thousand and Twelve 12:55 pm, Singapore Time.

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:58
I think this thread is the opposite of Mr. Basic.
If last time, Basic is feeling the threat of raising price.
Some people at last is feeling the threat of downward price.
I can feel the panic in this forum..:scared-4:

Don't be too sure.:D

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 13:59

ABSOLUTELY. So with the current globalisation and Internet integration of human telecommunication, where do you think these China property curbed rich will go or will do? Go on keeping their cash in the banks and wait for Christmas ?:doh:

eng81157
22-01-13, 14:01

hide in milo tins??! do i get a lollipop for this answer? :D

chiaberry
22-01-13, 14:05
Mr. Basic has split personality. Jekyll and Hyde. Basic and BJT.

radha08
22-01-13, 14:06
Mr. Basic has split personality. Jekyll and Hyde. Basic and BJT.

thats scaring...:scared-1:

indomie
22-01-13, 15:00
I don't find bro BJT view that extreme actually. What if I said that sg will be the country with the highest standard of living within 10 years time. You will think that I am crazy...right?. Remember when noah arc was build, not all animals are gonna get carried. Only selected few. The world is only need a few unfortunate events to trigger a flight to safetly. For some rich people, no price is too high for a peace of mind.

eng81157
22-01-13, 15:27
I don't find bro BJT view that extreme actually. What if I said that sg will be the country with the highest standard of living within 10 years time. You will think that I am crazy...right?. Remember when noah arc was build, not all animals are gonna get carried. Only selected few. The world is only need a few unfortunate events to trigger a flight to safetly. For some rich people, no price is too high for a peace of mind.

theologically, all animals were in the ark, in pairs.

RCT
22-01-13, 15:49

Hahaha.. To be frank.. Singapore property is not really attractive for investment... They can get 3% interest with FD and 5% return for captial gurantee investment. And those r only short term investment rate like 3 month. If u can place longer, higher interest rate will be offer. In the last few years, our property is still cheaper than cities like Shanghai and Beijing. That is why when china have the cm that totally retricted people from buying. Singapore is the place they come. But now our price have go above shanghai and beijing so logically they are looking at other place like USA or third line cities in china where the CM is not so strict. The above are just what I see. And also china investor are smart and is constant looking for worthy investment... And from what I gather from them, our property is not longer worthy for investment. That answer the drop in them buying property in Sg

indomie
22-01-13, 15:53
theologically, all animals were in the ark, in pairs.
Didn't the gov asked u to get married?

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 16:25

This is very true ! Many of the borderline ones are trying very hard to naysay our property so that they can buy more of it now.:D

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 16:26
Hahaha.. To be frank.. Singapore property is not really attractive for investment... They can get 3% interest with FD and 5% return for captial gurantee investment. And those r only short term investment rate like 3 month. If u can place longer, higher interest rate will be offer. In the last few years, our property is still cheaper than cities like Shanghai and Beijing. That is why when china have the cm that totally retricted people from buying. Singapore is the place they come. But now our price have go above shanghai and beijing so logically they are looking at other place like USA or third line cities in china where the CM is not so strict. The above are just what I see. And also china investor are smart and is constant looking for worthy investment... And from what I gather from them, our property is not longer worthy for investment. That answer the drop in them buying property in Sg

You are talking about those few that go in the opposite direction of the traffic arh !??:doh:

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 16:27
When you buy a Singapore property, you BUY with it the following:

1) Citizen Security provided by Government

2) Asset Security provided by Singaporean Banks

3) Health Security provided by Healthcare Service

4) Currency Security provided by MAS

5) Future Security provided by Singaporean Schools

6) Employment Security by Singaporean Businesses & MNCs

7) Social Security by Enforcement Agents

8) Time Security by Efficient Statutory Boards

9) Hedging against Natural Events like disasters

10) Hedging against Global Currency Risks

11) Hedging against commodity risks like Gold

12) Hedging against Water Crisis by New-water

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 16:29
RECESSION? FISCAL CLIFF ? ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ? ......

SO ?

I recalled back during 1978-1997 in my grandmother's jewellery factory (RICHER THAN HOUR GLASS) , the same shouting had been going on for donkey years by our business friends. They shouted in 1978 until in 1990 when we finally bought our own buildings.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Copyof14220003_zps62890b78.jpg

After we bought our buildings, the prices continue to climb and climb until in 1997, when interest rates edged up to 9%. Property prices dropped indeed, but never to the prices we paid.

Drop in Singapore property can only come when interest rates reach 12% or above. But interest rate at the moment is:IN American JAIL la.

BTW, brothers here can recall how many recessions between 1978-1997? I was too young to remember. :P

1978, Uncle Larry, our business friend to my uncle:

" wah...property prices drop liao hor? next year will be worse."

1985 Uncle Larry: " wah..recession hor, property markets cham liao lor."

1990 Grandma bought our first Freehold 7 storey Industrial Building for S$7million.

1992 Uncle Larry:" wah recession hor, property drop liao lor ."
Bank valued the Industrial building at S$12million. We bought our second Office Building in Orchard for S$20million.

1994 Uncle Larry:" wah...property price drop liao hor."
industrial Building: S$18million
Office Building : S$25million

1996 Uncle Larry: " wah...si liao hor...recession coming ."
Industrial Building: S$22million
Office Building S$50million

1997 Uncle Larry:" FINANCIAL CRISIS LAI LIAO LOR...SI LIAO ARH ! PROPERTY CRASH BIG TIME."
Both valuation stagnant

2011 Uncle Larry passed away.
Industrial Building: S$140million
Office Building: S$225million

HE DIED ALREADY MY GRANDMA STILL HAVEN'T DIE ARH WOAHAHAHAHAHA

I haven't even start to tell you about our Hong Kong properties.

When my flithy rich family were buying properties, half of the developers probably did not exist !

and of course, our long term property holding strategy does not work in all economies. Only economies with the following trait will enjoy the unstoppable rise in asset appreciation:

1) GOOD GOVERNANCE ( Well managed economy by government ) that ensure continual city and urban redevelopment and advancement.

2) PROPERTIES ARE BOUGHT by a Fully employment population ( In US recent crash, the property crash resulted from properties bought by many unemployed or low income population )

3) TINY ( AS reminded by brother3C)

even with a major recession. i doubt Singapore property will drop. maybe no price increase or just drop a little. the demographic of the current buyers just show that they are not uneducated and ill informed like last time.

last time, there were just one segment ( indonesian and singaporean) of the population in the market. now, there are many segments ( prcs, indians, etc ) of the population staking in property here now.

to crash the market. u need to increase interest rates to 12 % which i doubt anyone dare to do it, since big brother already warned the rest of the world liao. those rebellious ones all kena sued one by one u can see not?

interest rate will only go up when liquidity in the system subsided. or when usa makan back all her us$. at present moment, she will not risk that for the middle class. because that will cause a major inflation in the US and destabilises the forex. i bet on the brother with the biggest gun.

brothers and sisters here noticed something? That when USA prints, nobody dare not to print especially Japan. This is to make up for the exchange rates difference and to stabilise domestic currency and interest rates. There are however, a few exceptional economies, for example, that will not print:

1) Singapore
2) Hong Kong
3) China ( China is being watched by USA, so she cannot any-o-how print)
4) Germany
5) Swiss
6) England
7) European Union

brothers and sisters know why? Well, the answer is simple. The first 5 economies have low unemployment rates EXCEPT for item (7).

if an economy has high unemployment rates, and you do not print, it will mean prices will go up. This includes social welfare costs will also go up. And see what happened to Greece when it is pegged to Euro?Of course it is no fault of Greece since her currency is Euro and not under her control.

And if you dun print, what happens?

So clever: ANS: INFLATION.

And if you have high unemployment and still dun print what happens?

So clever again !

ANS: GREECE.

And if you print and print like USA, what happens?

ANS: You will need to take care of the REVENUE side which is either:

a) Do away with welfare and risk rebellions.

b) Tax the rich and make Skywalker happy.

And that is exactly what Obama is trying to do now, to take care of the REVENUE side and you know what is so unique about Singapore CCR properties, OCR Condos or HDBs in all districts (except I explained before, ONLY LANDED WILL DROP)that I am so confident that prices will not drop?

HINT: No, nothing to do with inflation, safe haven or strong GDP. something else, so obvious that even the professors,analysts,bankers, stock brokers,property developers, world leaders and phds in economics CAN miss it when it is staring right in their faces.

I will share with you this in this forum later :)

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RCT
22-01-13, 19:36
You are talking about those few that go in the opposite direction of the traffic arh !??:doh:

Don't know leh... That is what I see.. But a lot of buying into US.. They have group buy for houses in US... Haha... Similar to Wenzhou house buying group.. Really power.... Whatever chinese buy, the price will go up

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 19:50
Don't know leh... That is what I see.. But a lot of buying into US.. They have group buy for houses in US... Haha... Similar to Wenzhou house buying group.. Really power.... Whatever chinese buy, the price will go up

They will have no choice later but to come back here leh :)

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 19:52
They will have no choice later but to come back here leh :)

After they found out about the capital gain tax and the property tax rates there.

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 20:07
After they found out about the capital gain tax and the property tax rates there.

I say, good luck to them as the US government has the authority and means to freeze all bank accounts in the world in any matters that challenge their tax laws or even bad credit cards issued in the USA:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-56-38PM_zpsabb074d2.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-57-53PM_zps1ab20c92.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-57-23PM_zpsafb1af77.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-57-04PM_zps61bee006.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-58-21PM_zpsd803bf45.jpg

GOOD LUCK, they need lots of it.

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 20:14
I say, good luck to them as the US government has the authority and means to freeze all bank accounts in the world in any matters that challenge their tax laws or even bad credit cards issued in the USA:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-56-38PM_zpsabb074d2.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-57-53PM_zps1ab20c92.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-57-23PM_zpsafb1af77.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-57-04PM_zps61bee006.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-138-58-21PM_zpsd803bf45.jpg

GOOD LUCK, they need lots of it.

The Global Banking System, the whole of the back office, is linked directly to the USA government.

Any trade or movement of fund that is done globally and requires the use of fiat currency including RMB , is tagged.

Good Luck.

felicia_sg
22-01-13, 20:17
3% interest for FD of S$? 5% return for S$ capital gurantee investment? :doh:
Sure or not? Don't bluff ok? :scared-2:

indomie
22-01-13, 20:22
The Global Banking System, the whole of the back office, is linked directly to the USA government.

Any trade or movement of fund that is done globally and requires the use of fiat currency including RMB , is tagged.

Good Luck.
Very interesting... Thanks bro BJT.

blackjack21trader
22-01-13, 20:37
Very interesting... Thanks bro BJT.

My pleasure, brother indomie. I have stayed in the US for years and that is how I know. Here's more info in case those blur blur still not aware:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-139-35-16PM_zps8f8b098c.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-139-30-53PM_zps9d3ecdae.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/22-Jan-139-31-59PM_zps1cb9e4cb.jpg

fireclone
22-01-13, 21:55

How so?

Why March bro?

CCR
22-01-13, 22:23
Volume will sure drop but prices will not drop..... Coz interest rates low, full employment, no crisis... If you sell what are you gonna do with your money? Put in bank deposit? Or the bond bubble waiting to be burst?

Property prices don't drop because of Hugh interest rates.... They drop because of crisis and unemployment.... If neither of the two happens, where is the push factor for people to sell?

Regulators
22-01-13, 22:35
China alone produces more than 10 million graduates a year. After they graduate, they tend to look for greener pastures elsewhere. Those that are good at ang moh will go europe and US, those who want to feel more at home but be out of China will consider singapore. Indian foreigner also like to live in singapore, don't ask me why, reason is obvious. We are already in the phase of transformation into a vibrant global city, all these CMs are preparation work before the huge influx of foreigners. Govt will slowly ease the measures depending on the need for future housing by these foreigners and the government will not be easing the measures for us, singaporeans can tan gu gu. Foreigner's status almost becoming on par with singaporeans, sad but true...

proud owner
22-01-13, 23:47
[quote=blackjack21trader]I say, good luck to them as the US government has the authority and means to freeze all bank accounts in the world in any matters that challenge their tax laws or even bad credit cards issued in the USA:

wow bro
i very impressed with your knowledge of the US tax system ...
respect ...

i am taxed almost 45 pct here ... Fed, State and City tax ...

but you know what ?

i end up saving more money here in US than when living in Spore ...

things are a lot cheaper here ...

my wife goes to Whole food every 2-3 days ... super fresh vege and seafood and meat ....

it costs us less ... for the same quality and quantity if purchased in singapore ...

not to mention there are alot more variety ...also ...organic vege are fresh and cheap..

cost of living is higher in singapore than in USA ...

if i am here till i retire ... i will move to Washington or Florida ...away from SF and NYC ..cos these 2 cities have city tax ...while Washington and Florida one only pays Fed tax ...

proud owner
22-01-13, 23:51
wow bro
respect ...

but you know what ?

my wife goes to Whole food every 2-3 days ... super fresh vege and seafood and meat ....

it costs us less ... for the same quality and quantity if purchased in singapore ...

not to mention there are alot more variety ...also ...organic vege are fresh and cheap..

if i am here till i retire ... i will move to Washington or Florida ...away from SF and NYC ..cos these 2 cities have city tax ...while Washington and Florida one only pays Fed tax ...[/quote]

i forgot to add... i have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy all the concerts and theartre works ..... newer ..cheaper ...better ... faster ...

the museums displays ... the parks .. the ice skating ...the skiing ... the SALES ....(real value sales) ...etc etc

i saw Jersey Boys 2 years ago ...

i do hope Rock of Ages will go to Singapore ... i highly recommend all to watch that one

all these ...money cant buy ... not in singapore

am i saying spore is a bad place ... NO

i am saying there are good and bad of every place ...

choose one you can and want to live with and give up what you can live without

DKSG
23-01-13, 00:29
i saw many posts that says volume precedes price movements.

This is certainly true.

But you all forgot TWO THINGS :

One is volume is NOT dropping, again, if you are hardworking and visiting showflats, you know that volume has not decreased. In fact, sadly, buying interest has increased. Many read CMs as government way of helping them buy a PC. And knowing Singaporeans, if got advantage, quickly take! Go visit some showflats in Punggol/Sengkang/Tampines, you will know how many people in their twenties/early thirties cheonging now - coz they scared one more CM and they are forced out of the market.

Second, volume precedes price movements is more elastic on the way up and more inelastic on the way down. Dont complain, life is not fair one. The reason and theory behind price inelasticity, I shant explain here to insult all the smarties. I believe if an Office Boy can understand, many ,many sure understand.

DKSG

DKSG
23-01-13, 00:29
i saw many posts that says volume precedes price movements.

This is certainly true.

But you all forgot TWO THINGS :

One is volume is NOT dropping, again, if you are hardworking and visiting showflats, you know that volume has not decreased. In fact, sadly, buying interest has increased. Many read CMs as government way of helping them buy a PC. And knowing Singaporeans, if got advantage, quickly take! Go visit some showflats in Punggol/Sengkang/Tampines, you will know how many people in their twenties/early thirties cheonging now - coz they scared one more CM and they are forced out of the market.

Second, volume precedes price movements is more elastic on the way up and more inelastic on the way down. Dont complain, life is not fair one. The reason and theory behind price inelasticity, I shant explain here to insult all the smarties. I believe if an Office Boy can understand, many ,many sure understand.

DKSG

Ricade
23-01-13, 06:41
Why March bro?

I've been wondering myself why march.. Think it's to coincide with the resolution of the 2nd part of fiscal cliff discussion in the US..

Whole world waiting for it to give the economy clear signal..

samuelk
23-01-13, 06:56
Volume will sure drop but prices will not drop..... Coz interest rates low, full employment, no crisis... If you sell what are you gonna do with your money? Put in bank deposit? Or the bond bubble waiting to be burst?

Property prices don't drop because of Hugh interest rates.... They drop because of crisis and unemployment.... If neither of the two happens, where is the push factor for people to sell?
this year is the year of structure unemployment. With the tough stance of less FT , they are shifting people away but the headcount is park under SG.

unless MOM start to look at the practice n hiring of the big company, the PMET is going to face major huddles.

samuelk
23-01-13, 07:02
[quote=blackjack21trader]I say, good luck to them as the US government has the authority and means to freeze all bank accounts in the world in any matters that challenge their tax laws or even bad credit cards issued in the USA:

Yes that's true. But while you are in sg as an expat your wife last paycheck is paid for the next 5 years and the taxes is borne by the company. So its virtually tax free. But caveat is must be expat. So there is no real reason to be a new sc unless you are one of the few gifted facebook guy.

wow bro
respect ...

but you know what ?

if i am here till i retire ... i will move to Washington or Florida ...away from SF and NYC ..cos these 2 cities have city tax ...while Washington and Florida one only pays Fed tax ...

DKSG
23-01-13, 07:08
this year is the year of structure unemployment. With the tough stance of less FT , they are shifting people away but the headcount is park under SG.

unless MOM start to look at the practice n hiring of the big company, the PMET is going to face major huddles.

Can share with us the reason behind "this year is year of structural unemployment" this statement ? Are you seeing retrenchments coming in some sectors ? My Office and offices of other friends are employing quite big time, even give staff incentives if we intro new people into the company.

DKSG

Allthepies
23-01-13, 07:24
I heard from many places WP can solve all problems by their beautifully crafted speeches. Just vote them into parliament. :)

eng81157
23-01-13, 07:27

wow bro
respect ...

but you know what ?

hey, do u know of anyone who retired in Japan? need to work on my retirement options and japan is one of the top few destinations on my list

Simi
23-01-13, 07:36
[quote=proud owner]

hey, do u know of anyone who retired in Japan? need to work on my retirement options and japan is one of the top few destinations on my list

many retired japanese living in changmai

Simi
23-01-13, 07:57
I've been wondering myself why march.. Think it's to coincide with the resolution of the 2nd part of fiscal cliff discussion in the US..

Delete : repeat posting

Simi
23-01-13, 08:00

Ya, should be

dubbed as "The Next Big Thing"

Debt Ceiling
it could drag for weeks....til the last minutes
like the Fiscal Cliff

eng81157
23-01-13, 08:09
[quote=eng81157]

many retired japanese living in changmai

wah piang, don't want to retire in chiangmai lah. if so, might as well head to hanoi

Simi
23-01-13, 08:26
[quote=Simi]

wah piang, don't want to retire in chiangmai lah. if so, might as well head to hanoi

bro

my point is many retired japanese are leaving Japan to stretch their Yen
la therefore chiangmai is relatively consider cheap and with good cooling climate.

minority
23-01-13, 08:27
I heard from many places WP can solve all problems by their beautifully crafted speeches. Just vote them into parliament. :)

I call the bs. All want to do is check. N be critic.

minority
23-01-13, 08:28
[quote=Simi]

Too boring. N health care not as good as Thailand.

leesg123
23-01-13, 08:28
Volume will sure drop but prices will not drop..... Coz interest rates low, full employment, no crisis... The sad thing is you only need one or two guniang sellers to panic and sell lower than market price to cause a drop in valuation.

eng81157
23-01-13, 08:29
[quote=eng81157]

Too boring. N health care not as good as Thailand.

times have changed. there are US private healthcare chains mushrooming in HCM and hanoi

Simi
23-01-13, 08:47
[quote=minority]

times have changed. there are US private healthcare chains mushrooming in HCM and hanoi

Oh really ?

many thanks

last been to HCM and Hanoi were like in 1996/97

must go there walk walk one of these days

really fascinated by their ladies in national costume :ashamed1:

eng81157
23-01-13, 09:03
[quote=eng81157]

Oh really ?

many thanks

last been to HCM and Hanoi were like in 1996/97

must go there walk walk one of these days

really fascinated by their ladies in national costume :ashamed1:

don't like HCM, it's just like JB. hanoi is rustic and get hang around drinking cheap coffee and wander around the countless art galleries

blackjack21trader
23-01-13, 13:54
This is a true story. A story that I saw it with my very own eyes when I was 6 years old and live to recount it.

You will find my story very relevant to property investment at the end of it as it details how my family became very rich under the governance of grandfather Lee Kuan Yew.

Of course we are not related by blood in any way to this great man. But his policies and strong will to bring stability to Singapore had given my family the opportunity to enter the elite circle.

It was 1974. My grandfather was a bunker boat business man and my father was working in the then Malayan Bank. We stayed in the then Beach Road 2 room HDB.

I just came back from Kindergarten and was eating in the kitchen. Suddenly, I heard my aunt screaming at the kitchen window. I rushed to the window and saw a group of gangsters surrounded my father who had just returned from work early that day.

My aunt and me was on the seventh floor. But we can see clearly my father on the street below surrounded by a group of gangsters. Then, I saw my father fell on the road in the middle of the group of gangsters.

One, Two, Three...... Fourteen. I counted, 14 stabs in all rained on my father's body who by the last stab, had already fallen onto the ground. My eyes were already filled with tears and what I saw then was a bloody body lying motionless on the road. I had forgotten how to scream. I tried to scream, but no sound emitted from my throat.

My grandfather and my grandmother, who had just returned from their business was at the door, rushed back to the lift lobby. I wanted to follow, but my grandfather locked the gate leaving me and my aunt weeping in the HDB.

(TO BE CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
23-01-13, 14:19
According to my grandmother, the gangsters attack was the result of some bunker boat parking dispute in Kallang River.

Although my family are Taoist and pray to many gods. I am a Christian by birth and I prayed to GOD. GOD answered my prayers and my father miraculously recovered. But the story did not end here.

My grandparents and my third uncle then decided to move the business away from Kallang River and started a small jewelry shop in Victoria Street.

By now, it was 1976 and my family received many threats from the gangsters. It was then still a very unstable place for doing business in Singapore. I can tell that doing business then in Singapore was a mammoth task. However, we can see the police was trying very hard to overcome these evil forces in the country. There were many raids by the police into the gangsters dens.

Slowly but surely, under the strong willed of grandfather Lee, a very stable and safe business environment was created in Singapore. By 1979, there were few gangster threats or fights save for a few nuisance disturbances. It has become a land full of future and opportunity. A land of gold indeed.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

blackjack21trader
23-01-13, 14:35
Singapore property in 1979 was so cheap. Cheap because it was still on the verge of transformation. Urban redevelopment was just about taking off in Singapore, and I could see the then OCBC building was still sparkling new.

We like to joke that the OCBC building looked like a giant calculator whenever my grandfather took me for a walk from Victoria Street to Boat Quay.

My grandfather told me on one occasion, and I can still remember vividly that he has great confidence in grandfather Lee and told me when I grow up to squat a place in Orchard Road or the Singapore River.

I was still very young then, and could not really understand what he meant.

But now, many years after his passing, I realise the true meaning behind his words.

( TO BE CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
23-01-13, 14:54
Singapore property in 1979 was dirt cheap because few were like my grandfather, who can visualise the future Singapore taking place then.

Many of my friends now complained to me, Singapore so expensive, property so expensive, this and that. But they all did not realise one single important point.

I believe the 1976 misfortune of my father is still re-enacting in many parts of the World now. For sins is part of human nature. Without the first vital social stability of a nation, there can be NO asset appreciation. And some of my friends wondered why in their foreign property investment, they never did quite gain lucrative returns.

The second attribute is Urban Revitalisation/Redevelopment. Without the resources of a strong and responsible government , one can NOT expect also any returns in their property investment.

(TO BE CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
23-01-13, 15:12
Whether property asset can appreciate within a country is therefore greatly dependent on the style of government, the leadership and the will of the policy makers.

Our World is now a very much complicated place. It is a globalised one.

Just like what my grandfather told me on the walk to Boat Quay. I am telling my children the same , watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUMxDhEZB4

In PM Lee Hsien Loong, I see the same man my grandfather saw, albeit PM Lee is a modern version of grandfather Lee.

I told my children in my car while driving to Gardens By the Bay ( See above youtube ), to squat any buildings in Marina Bays when they grow up and have the means.

I now see what my grandfather's very eyes saw, the same man transforming Singapore and taking her to the next level.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

blackjack21trader
23-01-13, 15:23
Lest not forget, there exist an UNHOLY ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE BANKS AND REAL ESTATE.

You can see this happening all over the advanced economies of the World. Few managed to tame it, but many have failed like in the West. The bankers had become banksters.:doh:

It is a balance. Too tight you break it, too slack and you will let all hell broke loose.

But you know why I have no fear about this regarding Singapore property?

We have a President TONY TAN who was a practical banker. Not just any banker, but a banker that have actually been in the seat together during the first transformation of Singapore property. :)

Now, do you see all the puzzles started to fit in now?

( TO BE CONTINUED THIS WEEKEND)

star
23-01-13, 16:32
Whether property asset can appreciate within a country is therefore greatly dependent on the style of government, the leadership and the will of the policy makers.

Just like what my grandfather told me on the walk to Boat Quay. I am telling my children the same , watch:

In PM Lee Hsien Loong, I see the same man my grandfather saw, albeit PM Lee is a modern version of grandfather Lee.

I told my children in my car while driving to Gardens By the Bay ( See above youtube ), to squat any buildings in Marina Bays when they grow up and have the means.

I now see what my grandfather's very eyes saw, the same man transforming Singapore and taking her to the next level.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Bro BJ, I totally agree with u but there are people wanting to change these facts. If PAP got vote out it is the end of Singapore.

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 05:59
The horror of seeing my father's misfortune in 1974 must have somehow rearranged the chemistry in my brain.

For the most part of my childhood, I was inflicted with many episodes of brain seizures. The doctors could never quite identify what was wrong with me. It could also be then medical services was not very ample or rather, adequate in Singapore back in the 70s-80s.

Then, one day, I began to notice something special about myself. I developed the ability to discern the "thoughts" of others. Not really as reading the minds of strangers, but rather, the ability to tell the "righteous" or "evil" energy of a human being. I began to discover the greater World out there, and believe this is GOD's gift to me.

You may be wondering, what has this got to do with property investment. Well. read on :)

( TO BE CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 06:06
Gradually as I grow up to adulthood, my close friends began to notice this ability in me. One by one, they were so horrified of my ability that they started to shun me. I mean, who wants to be read like a book ? LOL

Because my family are Taoists and they were against me from mixing with the Christians, I had to secretly attend church gatherings without the knowledge of anyone, even my very close friends. The church goers have also no idea who I was the strange kid that appeared in the midst of prayers and disappeared before the end of it. Needless to say, I was beginning to attract attention. And that was the last thing I wanted.

( TO BE CONTINUED )

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 06:14
Then when I was in Victoria Junior College, met this uncle at the church. Well, he and his wife actually waited for me before one of the church sessions ended. He is a very patient man, for he actually watched every of my strange behaviors for more than 3 years before he approached me.

As I can discern a person's energy, I knew this couple are good people.

I never knew who they were or what they do for a living until one day, his children invited me to their Christmas party......

( TO BE CONTINUED THIS WEEKEND )

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 07:16
Nobody in my family ever celebrate my birthdays for me. My parents had become compulsive gamblers ever since finding their new found riches after my grandparent's business took off as a result of a vibrant tourist industry.

A tourism plan and strategy carefully crafted out and successfully implemented by grandfather Lee. And my grandparent's business took off as a result of massive influx of tourists during the 1980s, we became very rich. Very very rich indeed.

My uncles and aunties were all very busy with the business, and nobody noticed that I have found a new family outside my own blood family. LOL

My first birthday was celebrated in the church uncle's family when I was 17 years old. And as if like magic, this uncle revealed to me that he has this same "mind reading" ability as me. But he told me that it is a TEST from GOD to see how I am able to use it wisely. At least that was what he believes in and I have to respect his point of view.

Many called him having the "MIDAS TOUCH", as anything that he invests in seemed to turn into gold. Especially in real estate. Even property facing a rubbish dump can also turned into gold !

I was amazed.

leesg123
24-01-13, 07:34
Thumbs up Bro bj! Camping for more juciy story!

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 07:36
Thumbs up Bro bj! Camping for more juciy story!

My pleasure, brother leesg123. So early arh? Taken breakfast liaobo :)

leesg123
24-01-13, 07:39
Yes bro bj! Had my usual fried meehoon! The uncle told me rent going to incrase at the next contract! So food price going to up and he kpkb. My usual kopi gao has increased from 80ct to $1.1 over two years plus period. Will we ever see it drop to 50ct? Maybe, when overall gdp also drop 50%, then property also drop 50%.

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 07:45
Yes bro bj! Had my usual fried meehoon! The uncle told me rent going to incrase at the next contract! So food price going to up and he kpkb. My usual kopi gao has increased from 80ct to $1.1 over two years plus period. Will we ever see it drop to 50ct? Maybe, when overall gdp also drop 50%, then property also drop 50%.

halor...:)

blackjack21trader
24-01-13, 17:50
Summarizing my true story so far before continuing this weekend::)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/2068484_zpsa6ab85e2.jpg

Good Luck.

jacelynchia
24-01-13, 18:16
blackjack21, maybe it's your high EQ and life experiences that helped you rather than god's gift?:cool:

sherlock
24-01-13, 18:24
Brilliant narration! Still rooted to my seat and waiting for your next episode

nutzz
24-01-13, 23:51
I am hooked

orange
25-01-13, 00:01
Hahaha listening to people gong jiao way very entertaining hor?

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 05:28
Hahaha listening to people gong jiao way very entertaining hor?

BLOOMBERG: Obama Names Former Prosecutor Mary Jo White as SEC Chairman
By Roger Runningen & Joshua Gallu

KA NI GONG, NI MAI TIA.
By March 2013, you will not be laughing at me liao. You will be missing another boat.

Now you believe I got THIRD EYE liaobo?

Good luck man.

Ricade
25-01-13, 05:46
Sifu u wake up v early hor..

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 05:51
"To get good government, you must have good people in charge of government. I have observed in the last 40 years that even with a poor system of government, but with good strong people in charge, people get passable government with decent progress. On the other hand, I have seen many ideal systems of government fail............

But the societies did not have the leaders who could work those institutions... The leaders who inherited these constitutions were not equal to the job, and their countries failed, and their system collapsed in riots, in coupe, and in revolution."

- LEE Kuan Yew: The Beliefs behind The Man ( Georgetown University Press ) Page 212

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 05:52
Sifu u wake up v early hor..

Good Morning arh , good brother Ricade :) Taken breakfast liaobo?

Ricade
25-01-13, 06:00
Haven't yet sifu.. Just finished looking at markets.. Going to brush teeth and walk my dog..

Mkt last night v Siong hor.. SNP break 1500 barrier but fall short again after Mid day trading..

How about you sifu have u had bfast yet?

Shanhz
25-01-13, 07:36
blackjack21, maybe it's your high EQ and life experiences that helped you rather than god's gift?:cool:

his high EQ and life experiences were God's gifts.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 07:39
" There is now a new global marketplace as goods,service, capital, and knowledge become even more mobile. These developments have accelerated the integration of regional markets. However, in order to benefit from globalization, countries must ensure that their laws and institutions facilitate global flow. There is a fundamental need for the rule of law. It ensures stability and predictability... "

- LEE Kuan Yew. Interview with Charlie Rose, September 24,2004.

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 07:41
his high EQ and life experiences were God's gifts.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The good sister was trying to praise me la...stupid :tongue3: LOL

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 07:59
" The history of a people is not decided in one or two election defeats or election victories. It is a long and relentless process not dependent on persons and personalities, but on the political and social and national forces at work within a given milieu. And it is only a question of whether one can analyze and decipher and discern the forces in play and calculate the resultant direction of all these forces. They are factors more enduring, more decisive than in all the slogans that people or politicians or trade unionists can coin. "

- LEE Kuan Yew. May Day Rally, Singapore 1961.

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 11:01
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Singapore-Property-Price-Index_zps2b44da88.jpg

(TO BE CONTINUED)

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 11:12
In a moment, I am going to open YOUR THIRD EYE.

STAY TUNED.....

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 11:14
Gathering my ESP energy now............in a moment, your THIRD EYE SHALL OPEN.

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 11:15
Concentrate now on this thread.......feel my energy coming onto your THIRD EYE.....

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 11:16
OPEN THY THIRD VISION !

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/3rdeye-Index_zps514d5407.jpg

Simi
25-01-13, 13:06
Saw 4 phases

0 - 50

est 30 - 200

est 100 - 200

150 - 300 ?

300 in 2017/2018 ????

focus
25-01-13, 13:08
OPEN THY THIRD VISION !

Ya.. all the 3 blanked out areas are down cycles and then it increase again..

And then it goes down again..

So the next blanked out area is this year or next loh.. Have to go down again to form another new high. :P

eng81157
25-01-13, 13:17
each gap difference is smaller - window of opportunity is tighter???!

Simi
25-01-13, 13:21
each phase there was a correction that come down to the yellow resistance turned support line

this time may come down to the est 180 mark(resistance turned support) and rebound from there or
continue to trend upwards

not sure my "3rd eye" got open or not lei :(

sherlock
25-01-13, 13:22
Phase 4 - should be going down before it goes up again?

I also see that we have just broken the 1996 peak :scared-5:

So Bro BJ... which one is correct?

Shanhz
25-01-13, 13:54
each gap difference is smaller - window of opportunity is tighter???!

yes this is what i see too..

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 14:40
Phase 4 - should be going down before it goes up again?

I also see that we have just broken the 1996 peak :scared-5:

So Bro BJ... which one is correct?

All very good chart readers ! All are correct :)

But Brothers eng81157 and Shanhz are more correct than the rest :doh:

Simi
25-01-13, 14:48

Wow

Congratulations to Bro eng81157 and Shanhz

3rd Eye has been "Opened" :D

me still ka li lo :doh:

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 14:50
And allow your handsome brother to add. Let's look at the chart together again :

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/3rdeye-Index_zps514d5407.jpg

The red zones are the falls while the green ones are the rises.

In between we have a period of slow growth in prices which I used blue color to denote.

Now, did you realise the rise can be as long as 10 long solid years ? e.g 1987-1997. For the cooling period or slow rise years after a spurt, it can also be as long as 6 years. (e.g 1975-1980; 2001-2006 )

However, do you know why the graph behaves as it does?

Of course, we have to be careful to base the prediction of the future on the past. However, there are significant economic events and policies happening in these periods/zones causing the chart to behave like it did.

This, I shall explain after I complete my story this weekend.

Meanwhile, feel free to share your views as you may be able to point out any flaws in my analysis.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 15:08
"Americans believe their ideas are universal- the supremacy of the individual and free, unfettered expression. But, they are not- never were. In fact, American society was so successful for so long not because of these ideas and principles, but because of a certain geopolitical good fortune, an abundance of resources and immigrant energy, a generous flow of capital and technology from Europe, and two wide oceans that kept conflicts of the world away from American shores. "

- LEE Kuan Yew. New Perspectives Quarterly Vol 26 No.4 ( 2009 ) Page 116.

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 15:25
And allow your handsome brother to add. Let's look at the chart together again :

The red zones are the falls while the green ones are the rises.

In between we have a period of slow growth in prices which I used blue color to denote.

Now, did you realise the rise can be as long as 10 long solid years ? e.g 1987-1997. For the cooling period or slow rise years after a spurt, it can also be as long as 6 years. (e.g 1975-1980; 2001-2006 )

However, do you know why the graph behaves as it does?

Of course, we have to be careful to base the prediction of the future on the past. However, there are significant economic events and policies happening in these periods/zones causing the chart to behave like it did.

This, I shall explain after I complete my story this weekend.

Meanwhile, feel free to share your views as you may be able to point out any flaws in my analysis.

Good Luck.

HINT: In particular, I will focus on the zones where the prices dropped suddenly. These years are : 1984, 1997 and 2008, according to the chart. It is the events that happened within these years that we should discover and find out more about.

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 15:30
HINT: In particular, I will focus on the zones where the prices dropped suddenly. These years are : 1984, 1997 and 2008, according to the chart. It is the events that happened within these years that we should discover and find out more about.

BTW, using my handsome THIRD EYE TO ANALYZE ANY CHART is more accurate than any GUNIANG ANAL-LISTS.

Paiseh, can't help it .

WOAHAHHAHHAHHEHEH

chestnut
25-01-13, 15:32

Brudder bj, let me contribute just a small portion. You have articulated this chart very well..... Let me share with you what I see as the major event for all the drops and what I have been trying to share with all.

1981 - US stock market crash

1983 - Major Recession followed by Pan El

1996 - the "worst"property curb followed by 1997 Asian Crisis

2001 - Dot-com bust followed by SARs

2008 - Leman bro

If you look at 2008, it was the shortest because recovery FROM RECESSION was the "FASTEST".

Name me a drop when there was no recession????

So drop in property prices will definitely happen when
1. recession is sharp and long or
2. if the curbs are too much like in 1996 when it dropped before the Asian Financial Crisis.

So, watch out for recession or very "MAJOR" property curb.

Now, can anyone tell me the fixed deposit rate and the housing interest rate in 1995????? Now, tell me if you saw prices dipping in 1994 or 1995.

Hahahahahahaha

Bro bj, thanks for your NS. Off to hibernation.....

:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 15:35
Brudder bj, let me contribute just a small portion. You have articulated this chart very well..... Let me share with you what I see as the major event for all the drops and what I have been trying to share with all.

1981 - US stock market crash

1983 - Major Recession followed by Pan El

1996 - the "worst"property curb followed by 1997 Asian Crisis

2001 - Dot-com bust followed by SARs

2008 - Leman bro

If you look at 2008, it was the shortest because recovery FROM RECESSION was the "FASTEST".

Name me a drop when there was no recession????

So drop in property prices will definitely happen when
1. recession is sharp and long or
2. if the curbs are too much like in 1996 when it dropped before the Asian Financial Crisis.

So, watch out for recession or very "MAJOR" property curb.

Now, can anyone tell me the fixed deposit rate and the housing interest rate in 1995????? Now, tell me if you saw prices dipping in 1994 or 1995.

Hahahahahahaha

Bro bj, thanks for your NS. Off to hibernation.....

:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

oh brother chestnut, my feminine side of me miss you so much leh :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eduwRbOnKgY

Thanks for the contribution. Kudos ! You are the BEST.

sherlock
25-01-13, 16:52

I 3rd eye Blind :doh:

sh
25-01-13, 17:41
The CMs before the Asian financial crisis did not crash the market. Remember the overnight queue for Ardmore park, post cm. the financial crisis crashed the market, not the cm...

CM removed immediately after that....

chestnut
25-01-13, 17:48
The CMs before the Asian financial crisis did not crash the market. Remember the overnight queue for Ardmore park, post cm. the financial crisis crashed the market, not the cm...

CM removed immediately after that....

Dear sh, look at the chart. When did it dip? 1996. When was Asian crisis? 1997.
Now explain the dip in 1996?

Cheers. Maybe u know something I don't? Not a challenge hor. If u can enlighten, I listen. Serious. I not trying to be funny. Cheers:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Ricade
25-01-13, 17:52
Sifu trying to say.. This time the new growth cycle is just about to begin! Hang on tight!

3C
25-01-13, 18:49
Sifu trying to say.. This time the new growth cycle is just about to begin! Hang on tight!
My guess is Sifu trying to say there might be a dip due to CM or recession before the next cheong. As long as CM not removed, difficult to see another rocket cheong

Ricade
25-01-13, 18:58
My guess is Sifu trying to say there might be a dip due to CM or recession before the next cheong. As long as CM not removed, difficult to see another rocket cheong

Well from a technical analysis point of view.. You have a point there. Induce small correction and cause future price increase to be more stable.. From the graph I see right before crash the increase in price was too steep in a short period of time.. This give rise to higher probability of crash as price was stretched up too far too fast.

So from the example that sifu showed, the first crash in 1983 was small crash as mkt has started to cool off before crash comes.. Then after that come long period of good growth.

On the other hand in 96 and 07 when price increase too fast, decline also becomes very fast and 'very steep crash' happens!!

So maybe to prevent this from happening, CM7 introduced to temper the quick growth and prepare our mkt for a long period of good growth!!

Simi
25-01-13, 19:13
Well from a technical analysis point of view.. You have a point there. Induce small correction and cause future price increase to be more stable.. From the graph I see right before crash the increase in price was too steep in a short period of time.. This give rise to higher probability of crash as price was stretched up too far too fast.

Hi Ricade

Yes I concur with your Technical analysis

Price stretched too fast up...impulsive.

Usually when a resistance is broken..px or index tends to "throw back" or come down to test the resistance turned support before resuming upwards.
In this case it is around the 180 marks which was broken sometime in Q2 2010.

In worst scenario 1996/1997
the "throw back" broke the resistance turned support (140 mark) and went down to test the 2nd support which is in Q1 1999 at the 100 mark and slowly recovered all the way to 2008.

So in each of the last 3 Phases of recovery, there is a "throw back"

This time is no exception ?

Time will tell :)

Simi
25-01-13, 19:29
Definition of "Throw Back"

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/throwback.asp#axzz2IzQAd9z8

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 19:36
You know what? You guys are impressive ! Very good logic behind the technical analysis by brothers Simi and Ricade. This is the correct way to analyse charts: to seek out the logic behind and not just draw some lines and curves and follow some textbooks theories.

paiseh, you guys are my sifu. why not lets all become each others sifu ?

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 20:13
Singapore has a great future !

watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmKBLGPwJTo

blackjack21trader
25-01-13, 20:15
I have great confidence in our young lions :

watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AtFZIENdOo

Simi
25-01-13, 20:46
You know what? You guys are impressive ! Very good logic behind the technical analysis by brothers Simi and Ricade. This is the correct way to analyse charts: to seek out the logic behind and not just draw some lines and curves and follow some textbooks theories.

paiseh, you guys are my sifu. why not lets all become each others sifu ?

Bro Handsome

got a lot to learn from you lei

paiseh paiseh

mine is the 'pian jiak' analysis only :ashamed1:

Ricade
26-01-13, 05:03
Alamak sifu bj21.. You are our idol man.. How to compare?
I'm jus so happy to hear your stories, your pearls of wisdom and your insight..

Tks for sharing with us in this forum la.

Allthepies
26-01-13, 08:39
This historical graph and projection is valid IF and only IF our political landscape and great governance don't change too much.

danguard
26-01-13, 09:08
This historical graph and projection is valid IF and only IF our political landscape and great governance don't change too much.

you are referring to the 2016 GE? I dun think anything materially drastic might occur then.

DC33_2008
26-01-13, 09:33
They are giving more Mrt lines, shelter walkways, lifts, etc:D
I have great confidence in our young lions :

watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AtFZIENdOo

star
27-01-13, 15:18
Bro BJ, can u tell me what will happen to sg if WP take over?

moneytalk
27-01-13, 16:24
Ya, tell us what does your Third Eye see and will S'pore still have a bright future?

DKSG
27-01-13, 17:55
I think the answer is obvious right ?

Singaporeans (generally) are brought up in the KS manner.

People still know that without the ruling party, we wont be where we are today.
However, people also know that if left unchecked, ruling party is left uncontrolled and may implement anything they want.

We want the system, we also want the checks to be strenghten.

Ask most Sg people if they can envision WP being ruling, and the answer is --> not in the near future (ie 10 years). But whether support for them will increase, answer is Yes!

DKSG
PS : The above is one of those no related to showflat visits... haha!

Rosy
27-01-13, 17:57
It will take at least another 2 GE for that to happen.

danguard
27-01-13, 22:03
I think the answer is obvious right ?

Singaporeans (generally) are brought up in the KS manner.

People still know that without the ruling party, we wont be where we are today.
However, people also know that if left unchecked, ruling party is left uncontrolled and may implement anything they want.

We want the system, we also want the checks to be strenghten.

Ask most Sg people if they can envision WP being ruling, and the answer is --> not in the near future (ie 10 years). But whether support for them will increase, answer is Yes!

DKSG
PS : The above is one of those no related to showflat visits... haha!

suffice to say the general sentiment would be (a wild guess) of stabilising or slightly lower downwards trend for the next 10 years. Not a crash mind you. Coupled with higher interest rates with the recovery of the US economy and potentially still high foreign investors as the rich gets richer in China etc

newbie11
28-01-13, 15:58
With productivity campaign, tight labour policy, cm7, we are likely entering slow growth.. If productivity takes off, it might provide the next propel we wish for.

But I don't understand how companies esp services can achieve productivity gains..

danguard
28-01-13, 17:24
law firms are still dishing out record bonuses to lawyers: and this is not hearsay :)

DKSG
28-01-13, 22:34
law firms are still dishing out record bonuses to lawyers: and this is not hearsay :)

Generally, many companies doing well...
Bonuses round the corner, population white paper round the corner.

Property prices should creep upwards in 2013, albeit the 3-7% pa.

This should be more apparent come March 2013.

DKSG

Shanhz
29-01-13, 07:42

so how many months bonus did u get? :D

economist
29-01-13, 09:30
You have been trying too hard to talk up the property prices, are you so afraid of price declining? Even weak statements like "bonuses around the corner" can be used as an argument. I can find people with loads of bonuses every year, this doesn't make much sense, in my humble opinion. And talking about population white paper without talking about pace of increment against upcoming supply is also quite misleading.

DKSG

nav14
29-01-13, 11:19

DKSG

I doubt the govt is going to allow property prices to go up in 2013 or up till the next election. After the PE by-election, CM 8 should be around the corner not to suppress rising prices but to make sure they decline a bit and remain there until they have presented their report card at the next elections.

b13boy
29-01-13, 12:59
allow me to setup camp site ....
like BJ bro's story....:cheers1: :cheers6:

DKSG
30-01-13, 09:54
You have been trying too hard to talk up the property prices, are you so afraid of price declining? Even weak statements like "bonuses around the corner" can be used as an argument. I can find people with loads of bonuses every year, this doesn't make much sense, in my humble opinion. And talking about population white paper without talking about pace of increment against upcoming supply is also quite misleading.

I say this because I visit many showflats and see what is happening.
How the regular folks who may not know as much about property as some people here.

They get their bonus, got money to place a down payment for a car or condo, they just go ahead and grab it!

Forumers here are experts (me not included) about properties, but when you go to the showflats or visit some resale units, you will know that people who are buying, the first timers, second propertiers, etc are just layman whose situation is simple and not much choices.

They cant do derivatives, hedging, buy overseas properties (because totally dont know).

So I state again - getting bonus, then go and buy a condo is a common happening in the showflats.

Higher population number will increase our property prices because with the demand stated upfront, the government will then calibrate the supply factor - this is a formula for stable price increases, unless there are external factors like Lehman Brothers collapse.

Again - I HATE people who always trying to provoke personal comments (eg "afraid of price declines", "desperate", etc). But I wont counter such statement anymore. I stick to my principle of stating Observations, Facts, and figures.

DKSG

hopeful
30-01-13, 10:01
i am a bear myself, now that i hold 0 singapore properties.

just curious, isnt cheerleading for bulls more appropriate when it is a bear market. can tell properties owners dont despair and dont sell, the next upturn is around the corner, singapore population going to be 7mil etc.

when market is bullish, why need cheerleaders?

chanbi
30-01-13, 10:07
Even without any existing loan, the bonus better be more than 12 mths at least in order to pay ~$300k for a $1M property.??

Rosy
30-01-13, 10:15
Even without any existing loan, the bonus better be more than 12 mths at least in order to pay ~$300k for a $1M property.??
For investors who are buying their 2nd or third property, bonuses may not even cover the absd. If their bonuses is that much, they should be financially savvy to look for other avenues.

So in my opinion, bonuses more likely to be directed into luxury goods, cars and stock market.

DKSG
30-01-13, 10:27

just curious, isnt cheerleading for bulls more appropriate when it is a bear market. can tell properties owners dont despair and dont sell, the next upturn is around the corner, singapore population going to be 7mil etc.

I dont think we are "save the cheerleader - save the world" group la!

We here to state facts, share observations and analyse figures.

Some examples for you :

Share observations - there are only so much time each of us have, so if we visit showflats, get invited to investors preview, etc. we can share such observations and information here so that we can learn more than by ourselves.

State facts - If we see stack 1 of a condo got a hidden advantage, we share it here so that those who are buying get to benefit from it.

Analyse figures - when the goverment announces the 6.9 million population, we share our analysis of the impact of that on the property market objectively. If we think that at the current speed we are building, we will have a shortfall, we share with others to make informed decision.

These are (hopefully) the objective of our time investment in this forum.

Certainly not here to scare people, provoke personal matters (eg, you sell all properties already - then you die, prices will increase 50% by 2015!!!), all these should stop.

DKSG

jwong71
30-01-13, 10:28

Huh u sold ur all sgp properties?

DKSG
30-01-13, 10:29

I dont mean use the bonus to pay for 100% of the deposit la!

Meaning, you have $200K, can pay for deposit ( abit stretch and low cash after that). BUT BUT BUT, with a $50K bonus, suddenly you will feel like it is ok to place the deposit.

Something like that. Hope I communicated this well enough.

DKSG

hopeful
30-01-13, 10:47
Huh u sold ur all sgp properties?

yes, but i am not going to give my reasons, later kena whacked left right centre by the perma-bulls.

projects that i held last time has risen around 5% since I sold them, feel a little heartpain, but then again as long i capture the bulk ok la.

now waiting for next crisis and many forummers will tell me to wait long long.

Rosy
30-01-13, 10:59
yes, but i am not going to give my reasons, later kena whacked left right centre by the perma-bulls.

projects that i held last time has risen around 5% since I sold them, feel a little heartpain, but then again as long i capture the bulk ok la.

U may really need to wait for a while.

U could count on currency war.

Alternatively, look at USA or EU properties. However, i am not doing that because of the hassle and do not have close relatives over there.

Ilikeu
30-01-13, 11:12
I dont mean use the bonus to pay for 100% of the deposit la!

Meaning, you have $200K, can pay for deposit ( abit stretch and low cash after that). BUT BUT BUT, with a $50K bonus, suddenly you will feel like it is ok to place the deposit.

Something like that. Hope I communicated this well enough.

DKSG

You are spot-on. There are many such buyers.

DKSG
30-01-13, 12:07
You are spot-on. There are many such buyers.

I am no genius or what.
Just a lowly Office Boy who visit showflats frequent enough to share with you all here what is going on on the ground.

Observation sharing.

DKSG

august
30-01-13, 13:24

after u sold, u staying in cash? not intending to reinvest?

eng81157
30-01-13, 13:43

dear bro hopeful may have more than 1 property eh?

Ilikeu
30-01-13, 13:46
dear bro hopeful may have more than 1 property eh?

hopeful said he holds 0 sg property in earlier post..

eng81157
30-01-13, 13:49
hopeful said he holds 0 sg property in earlier post..

oops, my bad. brother hopeful tuning in from overseas?

hopeful
30-01-13, 14:00

mostly in physical gold bars, and definitely not gold certificate since no more 7% gst.
just following the PM forums advice to buy physical, since paper cert is just paper. if you read UOB gold certificate, it is stated UNALLOCATED gold, meaning bank can sell as much paper as they want, and you are last in line to get your physical.

will come back to market once there is market crash. probably wont buy real estate anymore, but REITS instead, if there is still a lot of restrictions in place.

Ilikeu
30-01-13, 14:25
mostly in physical gold bars, and definitely not gold certificate since no more 7% gst.
just following the PM forums advice to buy physical, since paper cert is just paper. if you read UOB gold certificate, it is stated UNALLOCATED gold, meaning bank can sell as much paper as they want, and you are last in line to get your physical.

will come back to market once there is market crash. probably wont buy real estate anymore, but REITS instead, if there is still a lot of restrictions in place.

you are indeed a bear, going for negative-beta commodity.

DKSG
30-01-13, 17:13
you are indeed a bear, going for negative-beta commodity.

Holding cash is not too bad a deal la!
IF IF IF you are hardworking and look out for opportunities.

Office Boy was holding a bit of cash prior to Lehman (most people advised against holding that amt of cash). But right after Lehman Office Boy get to pick up property at decent prices...

DKSG

azeoprop
30-01-13, 18:06

Office Boy was holding a bit of cash prior to Lehman (most people advised against holding that amt of cash). But right after Lehman Office Boy get to pick up property at decent prices...

DKSG

Yah that time holding cash in FD can get up to 2.5% interests....now only 1.2% :(

Ilikeu
30-01-13, 19:47

DKSG

I was referring to hopeful selling off his sg properties and buying into gold (negative-beta commodity), which mean he is definitely a bear....

Yes, there is nothing bad about holding cash. To speculate (and to enter into during a low), one holds cash or gold... and definitely not holding any stocks.

Shanhz
31-01-13, 07:23

very bearish. my view is minimum must hold a MM HDB, even if you are big bold bear. having a roof over your head (paid one) is the fundamental level in maslow's hierarchy. psychological thing, esp if you are married.

Shanhz
31-01-13, 07:24

DKSG

at that point, did you hv at least 1 ppty?

minority
31-01-13, 10:30
Wat happen to Bro BJ21.. went all quiet? Out catching durians?

danguard
31-01-13, 15:25
so how many months bonus did u get? :D

High 5 digits announced but actual disbursement end march early April. And I agree with the theory that with bonus in bank many will buy property and then work hard for next year payout. We dun have the time to watch shares and do such investments. Spare time after work is to catch up sleep or fill in more billable hours. Buy house pay with what we have then rent out and then continue to start with parents and work harder for eventual partnership appointment and then more pay.

This is not a cool story. This is real and what I see my seniors, colleagues and probably myself doing. Not the best course of action I know and definitely not net the best investment returns. But we are conservative by nature of profession and typically risk adverse and know not the time and knowledge in other safe and yet can withstand test of time investments other than property.

Worse come worst no one rents we can bring GF go house and quickie haha. No cash flow issues with mortgage even if no rental with our monthly well covering it. Property remains the default choice for us to invest thus.

Ilikeu
31-01-13, 15:43
High 5 digits announced but actual disbursement end march early April.

That means close to 6 digits bonus. Huat lah!

Shanhz
31-01-13, 16:11
High 5 digits announced but actual disbursement end march early April. And I agree with the theory that with bonus in bank many will buy property and then work hard for next year payout. We dun have the time to watch shares and do such investments. Spare time after work is to catch up sleep or fill in more billable hours. Buy house pay with what we have then rent out and then continue to start with parents and work harder for eventual partnership appointment and then more pay.

This is not a cool story. This is real and what I see my seniors, colleagues and probably myself doing. Not the best course of action I know and definitely not net the best investment returns. But we are conservative by nature of profession and typically risk adverse and know not the time and knowledge in other safe and yet can withstand test of time investments other than property.

Worse come worst no one rents we can bring GF go house and quickie haha. No cash flow issues with mortgage even if no rental with our monthly well covering it. Property remains the default choice for us to invest thus.

ppty is indeed brainless investment for those who have no time and lots of moola.

but touchwood. do take care of your health. my lawyer always complain no time for lunch with me... every day sit at computer eat chicken rice.

有钱赚没命花 is also quite sad.

hopeful
31-01-13, 16:30
ppty is indeed brainless investment for those who have no time and lots of moola.

but touchwood. do take care of your health. my lawyer always complain no time for lunch with me... every day sit at computer eat chicken rice.

sorry for being kaypo, what is it that you do that require you to see your lawyer often? i (and many other people) only see lawyer when buy and sell properties.

danguard
31-01-13, 17:55

Many turn into legal in house after a few years when partnership is not provided for work life balance. Alternatively go offshore firm for a change of environment. In any case root remains in Singapore and a property investment will still be made. While young can work hard then pay off property.

Constant struggle for health inevitable as we sell time to clients so hours are just long. No choice. Makan dinner and lunch at room no choice in return for going home slightly earlier. Other than good bonus nothing much to envy really

Shanhz
01-02-13, 07:24
sorry for being kaypo, what is it that you do that require you to see your lawyer often? i (and many other people) only see lawyer when buy and sell properties.

work reasons.. :)

DKSG
01-02-13, 09:05
at that point, did you hv at least 1 ppty?

Yes. At ANY POINT in time in the last 10 years Office Boy always hold properties. Just more or lesser.

To our lawyer friend : Take care. Money is earn not finish one. One has to know where is the enough point. Singaporeans sometimes quite poor thing, we were never thought what is enough by our government because they cannot afford to let u know what is enough.

Just think this way, how much rice can you eat ? How much happiness can a Farrari bring u compared to a normal car, so that you are willing to give up your xx years of life for it ? Office Boy also learnt the hard way, after giving part of my young days for money, decide that my life is more than that, so decide to be Office Boy... hahahaa!

DKSG

lajia
01-02-13, 09:18
it is costly to be a office boy my friend. i wish i can be one as well...:D

but it is true that we need to be contented. This is true no matter which era u are from. :2cents:

Yes. At ANY POINT in time in the last 10 years Office Boy always hold properties. Just more or lesser.

To our lawyer friend : Take care. Money is earn not finish one. One has to know where is the enough point. Singaporeans sometimes quite poor thing, we were never thought what is enough by our government because they cannot afford to let u know what is enough.

Just think this way, how much rice can you eat ? How much happiness can a Farrari bring u compared to a normal car, so that you are willing to give up your xx years of life for it ? Office Boy also learnt the hard way, after giving part of my young days for money, decide that my life is more than that, so decide to be Office Boy... hahahaa!

DKSG

DKSG
01-02-13, 09:28
it is costly to be a office boy my friend. i wish i can be one as well...:D

but it is true that we need to be contented. This is true no matter which era u are from. :2cents:

Confirm you can la!
Let me share with you the steps :

1) Determine the amount u need a month - for me $7K is good enough for me.
2) Build a property portfolio to give u 75% (higher or lower its ok) of that (in my case $5K) of that. By this I mean net profit, not gross rental income.
3) Send resume for any Office Boy job which pays for the the remainder amounts you need (in the above example, $1.8K). With your capabilities, I am sure most company willing to pay u this amount one.

Note : Dont all go become Office Boy ok ? Other similar jobs also give u the kind of time and flexibility to go out visit showflats during office hours. They are : Office Admin supervisor, Procurement ka kia, etc etc. I am sure u all can find one.

Good Luck!
DKSG

DKSG
01-02-13, 09:30
Many turn into legal in house after a few years when partnership is not provided for work life balance. Alternatively go offshore firm for a change of environment. In any case root remains in Singapore and a property investment will still be made. While young can work hard then pay off property.

Constant struggle for health inevitable as we sell time to clients so hours are just long. No choice. Makan dinner and lunch at room no choice in return for going home slightly earlier. Other than good bonus nothing much to envy really

I forgot to comment on this one where u say work hard to pay off properties. This formula is not correct, in investment, we use money to pay off money. Office Boy's properties pays itself and my own house off. I dont need spend too much time to "pay". Use other people's money.

DKSG

lajia
01-02-13, 09:51
hahaha....good advice. i work towards office admin maybe. less stress, more time for showroom.
but 7k not enough le, got top to feed, bottom to feed and then left right centre also need to feed.
typical gen X with grey population...:D

Confirm you can la!
Let me share with you the steps :

1) Determine the amount u need a month - for me $7K is good enough for me.
2) Build a property portfolio to give u 75% (higher or lower its ok) of that (in my case $5K) of that. By this I mean net profit, not gross rental income.
3) Send resume for any Office Boy job which pays for the the remainder amounts you need (in the above example, $1.8K). With your capabilities, I am sure most company willing to pay u this amount one.

Note : Dont all go become Office Boy ok ? Other similar jobs also give u the kind of time and flexibility to go out visit showflats during office hours. They are : Office Admin supervisor, Procurement ka kia, etc etc. I am sure u all can find one.

Good Luck!
DKSG

Shanhz
01-02-13, 11:33
I forgot to comment on this one where u say work hard to pay off properties. This formula is not correct, in investment, we use money to pay off money. Office Boy's properties pays itself and my own house off. I dont need spend too much time to "pay". Use other people's money.

DKSG

uncle office boy, that is when you pocket big big. most of us still need to work hard to fund the investment, which will EVENTUALLY pay for itself but not yet.

on the ppty thing, you have at least 1 ppty at any one time, so tat's a roof over your head. then you can afford to time the mkt. our other fren sold ALL his pptys. now that's risky unless you have like 10m on hand, which no matter what can still buy you a house regardless of where the prices go.

Simi
01-02-13, 12:50

DKSG

Hi DKSG

while I am very contented with 3 meals a day (1bowl of rice each time)

Will be Very Very Very Happy with a Porsche :ashamed1:

DKSG
01-02-13, 14:13
Hi DKSG

while I am very contented with 3 meals a day (1bowl of rice each time)

Will be Very Very Very Happy with a Porsche :ashamed1:
If you are willing to slog a few years (or even 1-2 years) to buy the happiness the car can bring you, then by all means.

I just want people to know the value of the things they are working for.
It gotta be worth the while.

Different folks, different strokes la!

DKSG

DKSG
01-02-13, 14:15
uncle office boy, that is when you pocket big big. most of us still need to work hard to fund the investment, which will EVENTUALLY pay for itself but not yet.

on the ppty thing, you have at least 1 ppty at any one time, so tat's a roof over your head. then you can afford to time the mkt. our other fren sold ALL his pptys. now that's risky unless you have like 10m on hand, which no matter what can still buy you a house regardless of where the prices go.

Once u settle the deposit, your properties should bring you $1-3K a month net cashflow. Then in the longer run, it will pay itself and pay for your bills too !

None of my properties are fully paid - I dont believe in fully paying up.
Use the money from this to pay for that and that, so that at the end of it, properties income also pay for your lifetime expenses - cool ?

And I not qualified to be uncle la ... still waiting for my Eldershield ..hahaha!

Wonder how much that can shield me ..

DKSG

danguard
01-02-13, 14:25

DKSG

I dun have the type of investment capital like you bro. Or you advise me what to do ba with money to aim have 2 property with 550k boss :D

danguard
01-02-13, 14:34

Yeap this is what I am aiming for as an eventuality. Dun have the capital yet and I have a mere humble family background no family support for parents interest free loan all money for property would have to be self earned the hard way. I started a family early and thus have to cater for my son education and livelihood. Not easy man

DKSG
01-02-13, 14:53
I dun have the type of investment capital like you bro. Or you advise me what to do ba with money to aim have 2 property with 550k boss :D

Start by buying the first one lor...

I assume u already have one, so this one is the second one.
Guess u missed the no ABSD deadline.

Buy one at 50% downpayment, earn some rental income and some cap apprecciation. IN time to come, government will retract on the deposit requirement, then either sell your property and buy TWO to earn rental income.

Once the TWO matures, take profit, sell the TWO and buy FOUR.

Thats how the lowly Office Boy got started with 4-5 years savings from uni times...

DKSG

PS : For more detailed stuff, guess better to talk private. Dont like to give person specific detaills here.

Shanhz
01-02-13, 15:16
None of my properties are fully paid - I dont believe in fully paying up.
Use the money from this to pay for that and that, so that at the end of it, properties income also pay for your lifetime expenses - cool ?

And I not qualified to be uncle la ... still waiting for my Eldershield ..hahaha!

Wonder how much that can shield me ..

DKSG

haha, i reckon you are older than me, that makes you uncle to me.

but yes, i dun believe in full payment also. of coz, i dun have the luxury to choose yet. but having some loan is good tax planning as well. and allows u to grow your portfolio. my philosophy is no over-leverage nor under-leverage. must balance.

Jaykj
01-02-13, 15:30

DKSG

Thx for sharing your strategy with the people here, especially the younger generation. I agree, never gamble with your 1st/ only roof. Always hold at least 1 ppty.....

danguard
01-02-13, 16:35
Start by buying the first one lor...

I assume u already have one, so this one is the second one.
Guess u missed the no ABSD deadline.

Buy one at 50% downpayment, earn some rental income and some cap apprecciation. IN time to come, government will retract on the deposit requirement, then either sell your property and buy TWO to earn rental income.

Thats how the lowly Office Boy got started with 4-5 years savings from uni times...

DKSG

PS : For more detailed stuff, guess better to talk private. Dont like to give person specific detaills here.

True haha. Your office would be at raffles place or some other location ?

hopeful
01-02-13, 16:54
......IN time to come, government will retract on the deposit requirement, then either sell your property and buy TWO to earn rental income.

when is it time to sell?

VS
01-02-13, 19:59
when is it time to sell?

i think it is about timing. If timing is right, you can sell 2 and later buy 4. If sway, you sell 2 and later prices keep going up and you can only afford to buy 1 with the money from the sales.

Ricade
01-02-13, 22:48
when is it time to sell?

when STI hit new high..

DKSG
02-02-13, 00:44
when is it time to sell?

You sell when u find the buy!

Tell u a closely guarded secret by many investors. Took Office Boy years to learn.

There is no perfect time to sell, but there is a near perfect time to buy.
So always base your selling on buying.

What is the point of holding million of cash with nothing to buy ?

With some hard work, it is always possible to buy. Some of my office folks Huat Big Big already in the last 3 years after getting 1-2 tip off from me.

So, work hard, read more, study more floor plans, prices, etc. Soon you will be able to find something that you can tell yourself - "Wah Piangzzz! This one MUST buy, even if need to sell off my (find in your property name), I also MUST BUY!"

Then u know its time to sell!

DKSG
PS : This has worked super well for Office Boy, maybe too simplistic, not worthy of mention amongst the experts here.

hopeful
02-02-13, 05:17

Tell u a closely guarded secret by many investors. Took Office Boy years to learn.

With some hard work, it is always possible to buy. Some of my office folks Huat Big Big already in the last 3 years after getting 1-2 tip off from me.

So, work hard, read more, study more floor plans, prices, etc. Soon you will be able to find something that you can tell yourself - "Wah Piangzzz! This one MUST buy, even if need to sell off my (find in your property name), I also MUST BUY!"

DKSG
PS : This has worked super well for Office Boy, maybe too simplistic, not worthy of mention amongst the experts here.

with reference to your sell 1, buy 2 and sell 2, buy 4 explanation earlier.
is that even possible now with all the cooling measures?
or are you referring to sell 1 landed and buy 2 mm?

also with your post much earlier than you are holding cash prior to Lehman, doesnt seem to match with this post, selling based on buying.
at that time, prior to lehman, no properties you like but after lehman, suddenly got properties you like :)

kane
02-02-13, 08:16
Sell 1 buy half. Or sell 1 4 bed buy 2 mms...

danguard
02-02-13, 13:14

DKSG

any property currently within the must buy realm? share in let we all know also pls heh :)

Kelonguni
02-02-13, 14:23

DKSG

Class A1 advice, not as simplistic as just supply demand price analysis. My good friend tells me, poor market also can sell and earn , great market also can buy and earn. It depends on what you look at or hold.

earthling
02-02-13, 14:42

Totally agreed with you! The key here is you must be able to gain from your sale to buy. Let the money roll!

Of course with CM7 most of us are affected unless you are 1st timer or cash rich and I really mean CASH RICH!!! Imagine to buy a 1 mil property you have to cough out almost 725k cash for multiple loan borrower! :jaw-dropping:

DKSG
02-02-13, 19:48
Totally agreed with you! The key here is you must be able to gain from your sale to buy. Let the money roll!

Of course with CM7 most of us are affected unless you are 1st timer or cash rich and I really mean CASH RICH!!! Imagine to buy a 1 mil property you have to cough out almost 725k cash for multiple loan borrower! :jaw-dropping:

Many had the last 5 yrs to achieve the kinda of cashflow already la!

Now is just waiting for some innocent people who truly believe market will crash and "help" them out.

Like someone say in this forum - Vultures are circling the skies.

Hmmm .. maybe thats why condos now keeping having this word in in .. SKY Habi, Mil SKIES, haha ... Office Boy damn cold joke today.

DKSG

kane
03-02-13, 01:27

Almost pay up the whole unit in full.

earthling
03-02-13, 13:33
Many had the last 5 yrs to achieve the kinda of cashflow already la!

Now is just waiting for some innocent people who truly believe market will crash and "help" them out.

Like someone say in this forum - Vultures are circling the skies.

Hmmm .. maybe thats why condos now keeping having this word in in .. SKY Habi, Mil SKIES, haha ... Office Boy damn cold joke today.

DKSG
Ha, that is provided the $ isn't splurged on luxury watches and cars. :doh:

Even if got that kind of cash flow, Ah Gong is eyeing a substantial part of it. :scared-4:

He's basically saying:"Stop a while lah, give chance to the first timer!" :tsk-tsk:

Also, there's still a lot of hyena waiting at the sidelines waiting for the price to 'crash'. :sleep:

earthling
03-02-13, 13:40
Almost pay up the whole unit in full.
Not really. Only 60% paid up. Of the cash outlay, almost 125k goes to Ah Gong and still have to loan 400k from bank. :scared-5:

radha08
03-02-13, 14:07
Not really. Only 60% paid up. Of the cash outlay, almost 125k goes to Ah Gong and still have to loan 400k from bank. :scared-5:

ouch...:rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
03-02-13, 17:05
First wave of global funds positioned to enter the Lion City next week:

http://www.sglion.com

HUAT ARHH ! :)

blackjack21trader
03-02-13, 17:17
First wave of global funds positioned to enter the Lion City next week:

http://www.sglion.com

HUAT ARHH ! :)

It shows that they took Kim Jong-Un very seriously.

HUAT ARH ! More New Year Ang Pows for me ! HUAT ARH !

blackjack21trader
03-02-13, 17:24
Warning, you must be above 18 to watch :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qtXjCU6f84

Shanhz
04-02-13, 07:36
bro bj, where did you go for so many days? :D
busy releasing the white paper and land use plan?

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 09:03
bro bj, where did you go for so many days? :D
busy releasing the white paper and land use plan?

bro Shanhz ! Thanks for your kind concern :)

Your humble brother was down with a flu leh :(

But now ok liao la :D

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 09:07

But ! The flu is a blessing leh, as my body concentrate on fighting the virus, my THIRD EYE has become stronger and clearer la !

As usual, I shall release my Celestial Prediction 2013 here and on my website www.sglion.com simultaneously on Lunar New Year.

You won't be disappointed as I have discovered something about the property market in SIngapore which every anal-lists and economists missed la !

sherlock
04-02-13, 09:19

Hope you are now better :)

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 09:55
Hope you are now better :)

Thanks brother ! Your kind thoughts have touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes :)

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 12:20
Singapore property will never ever drop liao. Except landed, where the owners need to unload to buy condos for their children. Landed should correct by up to 30% while the condo segments and HDB will continue to rise As by how much and what is the undrelying rationale for this. I will explain it in my Celestial Prediction 2013.

Simi
04-02-13, 12:24
But ! The flu is a blessing leh, as my body concentrate on fighting the virus, my THIRD EYE has become stronger and clearer la !

As usual, I shall release my Celestial Prediction 2013 here and on my website www.sglion.com (http://www.sglion.com) simultaneously on Lunar New Year.

You won't be disappointed as I have discovered something about the property market in SIngapore which every anal-lists and economists missed la !

Brother Handsome

Thank you so much for your unselfish sharing

Looking forward to your kind sharing again :ashamed1:

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 12:38
Brother Handsome

Thank you so much for your unselfish sharing

Looking forward to your kind sharing again :ashamed1:

My pleasure, good brother Simi :) actually what I am going to share this New Year even I also dun believe it one. Until my THIRD EYE shown me the underlying rationale. I tell you, those that panic and sold after CM7 will regret come March 2013. Our world is undergoing an unprecedented era.

:)

eng81157
04-02-13, 12:38
My pleasure, good brother Simi :) actually what I am going to share this New Year even I also dun believe it one. Until my THIRD EYE shown me the underlying rationale. I tell you, those that panic and sold after CM7 will regret come March 2013. Our world is undergoing an unprecedented era.

Jesus' second coming?!

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 12:42
Jesus' second coming?!

no la LOL ... actually it has to do with North Korea, good brother :)

Shanhz
04-02-13, 12:44

welcome back, good bro.

north korea? wah. interesting. waiting to hear.

samuelk
04-02-13, 12:44

have a happy new year and good health. Waiiting for. Your insights

eng81157
04-02-13, 12:46

KJU is Jesus?!?!?! :scared-3: :scared-3:
or KJU is gonna fire taepodongs at tokyo?!??!

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 14:48
KJU is Jesus?!?!?! :scared-3: :scared-3:
or KJU is gonna fire taepodongs at tokyo?!??!

LOL...nothing like what u imagined.

Watch: www.sglion.com

yowetan
04-02-13, 14:51
Hi...Can you provide me some financial help?

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 14:58
This is a true story. A story that I saw it with my very own eyes when I was 6 years old and live to recount it.

Watch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhaA9fZgYFc

You will find my story very relevant to property investment at the end of it as it details how my family became very rich under the governance of grandfather Lee Kuan Yew.

Of course we are not related by blood in any way to this great man. But his policies and strong will to bring stability to Singapore had given my family the opportunity to enter the elite circle.

It was 1974. My grandfather was a bunker boat business man and my father was working in the then Malayan Bank. We stayed in the then Beach Road 2 room HDB.

I just came back from Kindergarten and was eating in the kitchen. Suddenly, I heard my aunt screaming at the kitchen window. I rushed to the window and saw a group of gangsters surrounded my father who had just returned from work early that day.

My aunt and me was on the seventh floor. But we can see clearly my father on the street below surrounded by a group of gangsters. Then, I saw my father fell on the road in the middle of the group of gangsters.

One, Two, Three...... Fourteen. I counted, 14 stabs in all rained on my father's body who by the last stab, had already fallen onto the ground. My eyes were already filled with tears and what I saw then was a bloody body lying motionless on the road. I had forgotten how to scream. I tried to scream, but no sound emitted from my throat.

My aunt suddenly remembered me and quickly used her palms to cover my eyes. I could hear her screaming and I cried out in the darkness :” Daddy get up and run, daddy get up and run ! “

My grandfather and my grandmother, who had just returned from their business was at the door, rushed back to the lift lobby. I wanted to follow, but my grandfather locked the gate leaving me and my aunt weeping in the HDB.

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 15:15
According to my grandmother, the gangsters attack was the result of some bunker boat parking dispute in Kallang River.

Although my family are Taoist and pray to many gods. I am a Christian by birth and I prayed to GOD.

As I prayed, I suddenly felt how Mother Mary must have felt watching her son being nailed one nail by one nail on the cross. I closed my eyes and prayed even harder.

GOD answered my prayers and my father miraculously recovered. But the story did not end here.

My grandparents and my third uncle then decided to move the business away from Kallang River and started a small jewelry shop in Victoria Street.

By now, it was 1976 and my family received many threats from the gangsters. It was then still a very unstable place for doing business in Singapore. I can tell that doing business then in Singapore was a mammoth task. However, we can see the police was trying very hard to overcome these evil forces in the country. There were many raids by the police into the gangsters dens.

Slowly but surely, under the strong will of grandfather Lee, a very stable and safe business environment was created in Singapore. By 1979, there were few gangster threats or fights save for a few nuisance disturbances. It has become a land full of future and opportunity. A land of gold indeed.

Singapore property in 1979 was so cheap. Cheap because it was still on the verge of transformation. Urban redevelopment was just about taking off in Singapore, and I could see the then OCBC building was still sparkling new.

We like to joke that the OCBC building looked like a giant calculator whenever my grandfather took me for a walk from Victoria Street to Boat Quay.

My grandfather told me on one occasion, and I can still remember vividly that he has great confidence in grandfather Lee and told me when I grow up to squat a place in Orchard Road or the Singapore River.

I was still very young then, and could not really understand what he meant.

But now, many years after his passing, I realise the true meaning behind his words.

phantom_opera
04-02-13, 15:33
I 2nd bro BJ ... just go to Beijing to understand what is PM2.5 super toxic air ... lung cancer within 5y :banghead:

Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore which one less polluted?? Which one has superb public housing that is of decent size to start with??

Singapore property is very undervalued, especially BTOs :cheers5:

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 15:37
I 2nd bro BJ ... just go to Beijing to understand what is PM2.5 super toxic air ... lung cancer within 5y :banghead:

Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore which one less polluted?? Which one has superb public housing that is of decent size to start with??

Singapore property is very undervalued, especially BTOs :cheers5:

Thanks bro phantom_opera :) If it can happen once, it can happen twice :doh:

Actually I do not recommend residing in the Northern part of the globe now if you can. Not to say anything, but if given a better choice, why not go South like the Equator?

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 15:41
Thanks bro phantom_opera :) If it can happen once, it can happen twice :doh:

Actually I do not recommend residing in the Northern part of the globe now if you can. Not to say anything, but if given a better choice, why not go South like the Equator?

During the highly sensitive period of WW2, Swiss was the safe haven that time. I am not saying WW3 but surely we live in a highly sensitive period, dun we ?

Ringo33
04-02-13, 15:43
BJ, why you Christian pray to Mother Mary and not Jesue Christ?

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 15:46

That is a very very very very x 1000 profound question. Your guess is as good as mine, good brother ;)

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 15:51
Singapore property in 1979 was dirt cheap because few were like my grandfather, who can visualise the future Singapore taking place then.

Many of my friends now complained to me, Singapore so expensive, property so expensive, this and that. But they all did not realise one single important point.

I believe the 1974 misfortune of my father is still re-enacting in many parts of the World now. For sins is part of human nature. Without the first vital social stability of a nation, there can be NO asset appreciation. And some of my friends wondered why in their foreign property investment, they never did quite gain lucrative returns.

The second attribute is Urban Revitalisation/Redevelopment. Without the resources of a strong and responsible government , one can NOT expect also any returns in their property investment.

I now see what my grandfather's very eyes saw, the same man transforming Singapore and taking her to the next level. And I thank GOD for letting me born in the good hands of good leaders.

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 17:40

watch and u may understand :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAd7gUhjbQs

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 17:46
watch and u may understand :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAd7gUhjbQs

England Version here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 17:56
After the release of my 2013 Celestial Prediction here and in www.sglion.com,
you will realise why after March 2013, Singapore will be an economic safe haven.

Many predicted a crash in 2012, but I predicted a bull run. Now, have not the Dow ran up more than 16% since Jan 2012? Did it not overshot 14,000 ? I can imagine those that miss the boat, how they bang their marbles :(

The choice is up to you. You can take my predictions as a joke, it does not matter anyway.

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 18:02
you will realise why after March 2013, Singapore will be an economic safe haven.

Many predicted a crash in 2012, but I predicted a bull run. Now, have not the Dow ran up more than 16% since Jan 2012? Did it not overshot 14,000 ? I can imagine those that miss the boat, how they bang their marbles :(

The choice is up to you. You can take my predictions as a joke, it does not matter anyway.

I have many predictions too in angmo forums before 2008, but they thought like what many thought of me here: a joker. Now they want me back, I told them: Good Horse eats no backward grass. Too bad they dun understand me :doh:

blackjack21trader
04-02-13, 18:10
I have many predictions too in angmo forums before 2008, but they thought like what many thought of me here: a joker. Now they want me back, I told them: Good Horse eats no backward grass. Too bad they dun understand me :doh:

Goh Chok Tong, our former Prime Minster is right. That we need a gracious society. You know how I got my flu and was down for a week doing nothing?

Well, last weekend I was in the office lift and just before the lift doors close, a very pretty and tall looking like a model lady asked me to wait for her. As she was very very beautiful like the fairy from the Botanic Garden, I obliged.

Then hor..inside the lift, she began to move closer and closer to me. Wahpiangeh...I must be very handsome, I thought , secretly congratulating myself.

Then hor at the 13th level... she moved even closer and I was wondering the lift so empty she felt very cold meh ???

As the lift started to move from 13th floor, she winked at me and slowly took out a tissue paper from her purse infront of my handsome face....My heart was pounding and sweats began to form on my forehead leh......

And she sneezed right inside the lift, sending her virus all over the confined space. The lift door opened and she rushed out before I can scold her la....

Next day I got flu liao la:simmering:

danguard
04-02-13, 19:00
am very eager to see the prediction - surely will make for some interesting read:cheers5: :cheers4:

Shanhz
04-02-13, 20:41
Goh Chok Tong, our former Prime Minster is right. That we need a gracious society. You know how I got my flu and was down for a week doing nothing?

Well, last weekend I was in the office lift and just before the lift doors close, a very pretty and tall looking like a model lady asked me to wait for her. As she was very very beautiful like the fairy from the Botanic Garden, I obliged.

Then hor..inside the lift, she began to move closer and closer to me. Wahpiangeh...I must be very handsome, I thought , secretly congratulating myself.

Then hor at the 13th level... she moved even closer and I was wondering the lift so empty she felt very cold meh ???

As the lift started to move from 13th floor, she winked at me and slowly took out a tissue paper from her purse infront of my handsome face....My heart was pounding and sweats began to form on my forehead leh......

And she sneezed right inside the lift, sending her virus all over the confined space. The lift door opened and she rushed out before I can scold her la....

wah bro!!! you damn anti climax man. :doh: :doh: :doh:

onglai
04-02-13, 21:10
wah bro!!! you damn anti climax man. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Actually she just had a silent fart before she winked. Lol

myfirstpc
04-02-13, 21:41
Another round of hot $$$ flowing into Singapore in Q1. KJU testing missle also. What else is happening in end Q1 2013 which BJ21 is trying to hint to us laymen?

DKSG
04-02-13, 22:14

Wah Piangzzz !
Mind so strong and powerful, body so weak ?
Mentor you need to start looking at health aspects of your life lo!

DKSG

Ilikeu
05-02-13, 11:56
not bad what... get to look at a pretty girl, then free home leave to rest and relax.

eng81157
06-02-13, 09:39
apart from bro BJ's suscipions that KJU is Jesus or Mother Mary....just kidding

on a more serious note, the growing instability in NE Asia is a cause for concern. arms race, escalation of war threats, currency wars, etc

but hey, who knows if more hot money will flow into singapore because of all these events?

blackjack21trader
06-02-13, 12:41
apart from bro BJ's suscipions that KJU is Jesus or Mother Mary....just kidding

on a more serious note, the growing instability in NE Asia is a cause for concern. arms race, escalation of war threats, currency wars, etc

but hey, who knows if more hot money will flow into singapore because of all these events?

you got my point. The perceived instability there will make many want to leave for the Lion City.

eng81157
06-02-13, 13:41
you got my point. The perceived instability there will make many want to leave for the Lion City.

heh, do i at least get a lollipop for getting two out of two correct? :D

blackjack21trader
06-02-13, 15:00
heh, do i at least get a lollipop for getting two out of two correct? :D

why u so greedy? you already endowed with higher intelligence than many and yet you still want a lollipop ?:doh:

DKSG
06-02-13, 15:59
why u so greedy? you already endowed with higher intelligence than many and yet you still want a lollipop ?:doh:

Confirm pure Singaporean!

Haha!

And proud of it !

Simple intelligent answer, simple request for reward.
In other countries, while u thinking of whether to give the lollipop or not, dozens already got stolen!

DKSG

blackjack21trader
07-02-13, 15:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWx-vtCSg0w

blackjack21trader
07-02-13, 16:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHfi7jYZa4

PN
07-02-13, 21:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHfi7jYZa4

She the one who sneezed in the lift? :D

avo7007
08-02-13, 07:23

Your prediction is based on the assumption that Singapore is stable and thus attractive. Have you considered our own political "stability" going forward?

Allthepies
08-02-13, 07:30
Your prediction is based on the assumption that Singapore is stable and thus attractive. Have you considered our own political "stability" going forward?
That the most important question.

blackjack21trader
08-02-13, 07:36

yes, my 2013 THIRD EYE Celestial Prediction took every factor into consideration. Part of this prediction (50% completed) is now available www.sglion.com and will be released fully in this forum once it is 100% completed.

propertyhans
08-02-13, 10:54
yes, my 2013 THIRD EYE Celestial Prediction took every factor into consideration. Part of this prediction (50% completed) is now available www.sglion.com (http://www.sglion.com) and will be released fully in this forum once it is 100% completed.

Bro BJ...what is the 5 year curb in china property to be removed in march? Google no results...

You should add in another one in your globe picture..increased tension between china and japan

blackjack21trader
08-02-13, 11:11
Bro BJ...what is the 5 year curb in china property to be removed in march? Google no results...

You should add in another one in your globe picture..increased tension between china and japan

dear good brother, you cannot google it because it is a whole arsenal of property curbs implemented part by part on the Chinese since late 2008 by the Central Government, including some foreign property purchases. There are currently some speculation from reliable sources that the CCP will remove the curbs slowly starting March 2013.

The curb came soon after 2008 stimulus package by the CCP as mentioned here:

http://sg2.mofcom.gov.cn/article/chinanews/200803/20080305447402.shtml

Bloomberg did a writeup on it, if you are interested, you can read here:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-26/world-s-worst-property-bonds-plunge-most-since-2008-on-curbs-china-credit.html

blackjack21trader
08-02-13, 13:08

as for the tension between China and Japan, I do not wish to make any prediction on that because in any level of escalation, it will be a serious disadvantage to Japan ONLY and not USA or the rest of the World. Hence, I prefer not to touch on this subject.

blackjack21trader
08-02-13, 18:18
as for the tension between China and Japan, I do not wish to make any prediction on that because in any level of escalation, it will be a serious disadvantage to Japan ONLY and not USA or the rest of the World. Hence, I prefer not to touch on this subject.

And how so? as during WW2, Japanese Military already sold their trust away when they sneak attacked Pearl Harbor. Not only that, later denial of WW2 brutality in history only made Japan a pure strategic concern to the USA, will never be an ally like France or Great Britain.

In contrast, the Russian or the Iranian never did any sneak attack but were openly against the USA. That is why there is still a chance for them to become allies of the USA.

Many signs can be seen by the US refusal of allowing technology transfer of a satellite chip to Japan in their Playstation.

The only friend Japan can make now is China, friend that can help them get out of their economic crisis.

That is why you see my message to the Japanese on my blog written in Japanese .

I think that is the best I could help send the message to them from my THIRD EYE. Whether they can absorb the gist of my message is up to Heaven and not me.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
08-02-13, 18:23
And how so? as during WW2, Japanese Military already sold their trust away when they sneak attacked Pearl Harbor. Not only that, later denial of WW2 brutality in history only made Japan a pure strategic concern to the USA, will never be an ally like France or Great Britain.

In contrast, the Russian or the Iranian never did any sneak attack but were openly against the USA. That is why there is still a chance for them to become allies of the USA.

Many signs can be seen by the US refusal of allowing technology transfer of a satellite chip to Japan in their Playstation.

The only friend Japan can make now is China, friend that can help them get out of their economic crisis.

That is why you see my message to the Japanese on my blog written in Japanese .

I think that is the best I could help send the message to them from my THIRD EYE. Whether they can absorb the gist of my message is up to Heaven and not me.

Good Luck.

One must understand the Anglican of the USA, or the Pure Whites. Their mentality and character. Yes, they can be a pusher or seen as a cunning fox at times, but they will never do any sneaky strategy during a confrontation.