PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Lego sets at a good price?

hyenergix
03-12-12, 16:49
Any idea is it cheaper online, in Singapore or at JB? :)

roly8
03-12-12, 17:29
online store like amazon will give you the bang for the bucks..
but the currency conversion + shipping fee via middle man , added up...might not worth it..

but... who knows? the lego set might be 50% cheaper! :D

hyenergix
03-12-12, 17:36
online store like amazon will give you the bang for the bucks..
but the currency conversion + shipping fee via middle man , added up...might not worth it..

but... who knows? the lego set might be 50% cheaper! :D

Yup, thanks. I want to know before I make the trip to JB, and I'm not sure if I need to buy the annual pass to enter the shop. I'm looking around for Christmas gifts for kids and I enjoyed playing Lego very much when I was a little kid. I hate waiting for online delivery though, my hp battery still has not arrived after close to 2 weeks of waiting.

bfam
03-12-12, 17:57
Yup, thanks. I want to know before I make the trip to JB, and I'm not sure if I need to buy the annual pass to enter the shop. I'm looking around for Christmas gifts for kids and I enjoyed playing Lego very much when I was a little kid. I hate waiting for online delivery though, my hp battery still has not arrived after close to 2 weeks of waiting.

It is more expensive at Legoland than some of the department stores that runs promotion when my family was there in Oct. Try Robinson at Raffles City. They were having promo at the level 3 atrium.

hyenergix
03-12-12, 18:02
It is more expensive at Legoland than some of the department stores that runs promotion when my family was there in Oct. Try Robinson at Raffles City. They were having promo at the level 3 atrium.

10 Q! :)

Save me a trip.

newbie11
03-12-12, 19:02
Legoland is not cheaper.. It's a tourist attraction afterall

buttercarp
03-12-12, 20:04
There are some small shops eg in Parkway Parade, Raffles Place MRT station etc. They sell at reasonable prices.
ToysRus also have.

bakasa2002
03-12-12, 20:40
There's this shop a few steps away from GV at GWC, it was having a sale a few weeks ago when i was there. You might want to chk it out. ;)

hyenergix
03-12-12, 21:04
There's this shop a few steps away from GV at GWC, it was having a sale a few weeks ago when i was there. You might want to chk it out. ;)

Sounds even better as I stay nearby. I will check it out this week. Thanks.