Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Where to buy Lego sets at a good price?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,003

    Default Where to buy Lego sets at a good price?

    Any idea is it cheaper online, in Singapore or at JB?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    online store like amazon will give you the bang for the bucks..
    but the currency conversion + shipping fee via middle man , added up...might not worth it..

    but... who knows? the lego set might be 50% cheaper!
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    online store like amazon will give you the bang for the bucks..
    but the currency conversion + shipping fee via middle man , added up...might not worth it..

    but... who knows? the lego set might be 50% cheaper!
    Yup, thanks. I want to know before I make the trip to JB, and I'm not sure if I need to buy the annual pass to enter the shop. I'm looking around for Christmas gifts for kids and I enjoyed playing Lego very much when I was a little kid. I hate waiting for online delivery though, my hp battery still has not arrived after close to 2 weeks of waiting.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Yup, thanks. I want to know before I make the trip to JB, and I'm not sure if I need to buy the annual pass to enter the shop. I'm looking around for Christmas gifts for kids and I enjoyed playing Lego very much when I was a little kid. I hate waiting for online delivery though, my hp battery still has not arrived after close to 2 weeks of waiting.
    It is more expensive at Legoland than some of the department stores that runs promotion when my family was there in Oct. Try Robinson at Raffles City. They were having promo at the level 3 atrium.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfam
    It is more expensive at Legoland than some of the department stores that runs promotion when my family was there in Oct. Try Robinson at Raffles City. They were having promo at the level 3 atrium.
    10 Q!

    Save me a trip.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Legoland is not cheaper.. It's a tourist attraction afterall

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,063

    Default

    There are some small shops eg in Parkway Parade, Raffles Place MRT station etc. They sell at reasonable prices.
    ToysRus also have.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,612

    Default

    There's this shop a few steps away from GV at GWC, it was having a sale a few weeks ago when i was there. You might want to chk it out.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    There's this shop a few steps away from GV at GWC, it was having a sale a few weeks ago when i was there. You might want to chk it out.
    Sounds even better as I stay nearby. I will check it out this week. Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. Bishopsgate GCB sets record per square foot price
    By reporter2 in forum Landed Property
    Replies: 0
    -: 31-05-15, 01:10
  2. Apartment at The Marq fetches $5,842 psf, sets a new price record
    By mr funny in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 44
    -: 19-05-11, 14:28
  3. Bras Basah flat sets HDB price record
    By mr funny in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 28-03-10, 04:14
  4. Grangeford Apartments sets record asking price
    By mr funny in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 3
    -: 12-06-07, 17:43
  5. Parisian sets new land price benchmark
    By mr funny in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 2
    -: 19-01-07, 12:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •