PDA

View Full Version : La Fiesta @ Sengkang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Kenshinto80
17-01-14, 03:54
Lots of complaints on this project from the interior finishing and especially the pricing... To be fair, I think most developers will have projects that somehow didn't turn out well.. Plus EL has many other projects that didn't receive bad reviews so I guess cannot assume EL is not reliable because of one incident..

Interior work is usually left to sub-contractors and hopefully they change or make them do proper work from then on as I believe the buyers of Rosewood would had given them enough 'feedback' on the condition of the unit haha..

As such, I believe it important for us to band together as a voice ( if the need do arise ) to make sure the developer does not short change us be it finishing, the recent case whereby the unit is actually 3% smaller than promised as well as the additional side-gate!!
If the units are already built and smaller, not much else can be done except to exercise the compensation clause under S&P which actually allows for minor deviation. This funny clause actually contradict the main terms and conditions of the purchase consideration.

What abt the recent case? Maybe you can help share with everyone here. Thks.

Sheeden
17-01-14, 09:16
If the units are already built and smaller, not much else can be done except to exercise the compensation clause under S&P which actually allows for minor deviation. This funny clause actually contradict the main terms and conditions of the purchase consideration.

What abt the recent case? Maybe you can help share with everyone here. Thks.

Morning everyone :)

I read a news recently about a project that just TOP and was told some units are 3% smaller than promised and the owners are confronting the developer with regards to it.. I cant find the link here hahah cant remember where I read the news heh sorry!

Eh
17-01-14, 10:23

I read a news recently about a project that just TOP and was told some units are 3% smaller than promised and the owners are confronting the developer with regards to it.. I cant find the link here hahah cant remember where I read the news heh sorry!

Let me help you on this :)

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/case-you-missed-it/story/condo-complaints-20140114

Its Waterfront Waves at Bedok Reservoir. Developer is Frasers Centrepoint.

wangwe
17-01-14, 11:03

Actually, the units are 1.4% smaller than what was bought.

The owners are up in arms, as the law only allows for compensation if the GFA differs by 3% and more. Based on this, the owners are not entitled to compensation.

Perhaps it's time to set up a La Fiesta owners fb group?

Sheeden
17-01-14, 11:20

The owners are up in arms, as the law only allows for compensation if the GFA differs by 3% and more. Based on this, the owners are not entitled to compensation.

Ahhhh sorry bro my bad! Thanks for the clarification heh..

FB group sounds good but im not expert in fb haha can someone set it up please?

Sheeden
20-01-14, 10:48
I think the blogger is in this forum too haha he seems to know that some can't identify the blocks!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/01/la-fiesta-construction-progress-37.html?m=1

Anyway, with the 2 new launches coming up at fernvale.. How do u all think it will affect the sales of La Fiesta?

merlion
20-01-14, 16:48
I think the blogger is in this forum too haha he seems to know that some can't identify the blocks!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/01/la-fiesta-construction-progress-37.html?m=1

Anyway, with the 2 new launches coming up at fernvale.. How do u all think it will affect the sales of La Fiesta?

Spoke with an agent advertising River Tree by Far East at Compass Point just now.
He told me 1 bedroom selling aprox. at 550K.
3 bedroom about 980 sq feet aprox. from 1050psf.

The project is 3 mins walk to Layer LRT at Fernvale.
So for those who bought La fiesta at 1000psf plus plus, Huat Ah!!!
😘😘😘

kirchhoff_liz
20-01-14, 17:55
Spoke with an agent advertising River Tree by Far East at Compass Point just now.
He told me 1 bedroom selling aprox. at 550K.
3 bedroom about 980 sq feet aprox. from 1050psf.

The project is 3 mins walk to Layer LRT at Fernvale.
So for those who bought La fiesta at 1000psf plus plus, Huat Ah!!!
😘😘😘

Its better to stay near to MRT than LrT. Ours , our rtn is much higher.

Skyray
20-01-14, 18:39
Its better to have direct access to MRT stn & bus interchange... having a LRT access is like another hurdle to cross in order to reach the transport ctr...

merlion
20-01-14, 19:12
Its better to have direct access to MRT stn & bus interchange... having a LRT access is like another hurdle to cross in order to reach the transport ctr...

Agreed. MRT access is better than LRT. Hence, La Fiesta wins hands down.
😜😜😜

Rushhour
20-01-14, 20:47

yeah imo it is tough. I remembered i saw the 3% clause somewhere as well.

here is credit to another link :)
http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/search/label/La%20Fiesta

Sheeden
21-01-14, 01:19
It's a case of convenience Vs 'river view'... And whether people wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the ease of traveling heh..

I guess we'll have to see the exact prices of the 2 projects to know if Fiesta will be a better deal or not? Seems like the 2 new projects Are at a cheaper price based on their indicative prices.

Thanx man for the link to the other blog :)

21-01-14, 07:44
Think the fernvale projects would be priced cheaper mainly because of the huge impending supply at fernvale (PC & EC). it is a nice and tranquail place to stay, especially good if you don't have to commute to town for work.

Think 1 possible unknown is what will they do with the land accquired from the aquariums and nursery at Jalan Kayu side (all the way to Yio chu Kang Road). :beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

It's a case of convenience Vs 'river view'... And whether people wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the ease of traveling heh..

I guess we'll have to see the exact prices of the 2 projects to know if Fiesta will be a better deal or not? Seems like the 2 new projects Are at a cheaper price based on their indicative prices.

Thanx man for the link to the other blog :)

merlion
21-01-14, 11:32
Think the fernvale projects would be priced cheaper mainly because of the huge impending supply at fernvale (PC & EC). it is a nice and tranquail place to stay, especially good if you don't have to commute to town for work.

Think 1 possible unknown is what will they do with the land accquired from the aquariums and nursery at Jalan Kayu side (all the way to Yio chu Kang Road). :beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

Hopefully some kind of business parks similar to Changi?

Sheeden
21-01-14, 13:47

I also think the new projects will be launched at a cheaper price than Fiesta. Before the TDSR and all, I was expecting FEO to launch it higher than Fiesta's price which would definitely heighten the interest in Fiesta.

Any idea what is the plot zoned as under the URA Masterplan? That will give us an idea what is it for... Sorry I can't access the map for Masterplan 2013 as I don't have my laptop with me now..

KTM
26-01-14, 12:03

I've a pic to help everybody to recognize which part of the construction project progress photo is your lafiesta block.but I don't know how to post pic here:ashamed1:,can any body give me email,and I'll send the pic,then help me to post it here? my email : [email protected]

merlion
27-01-14, 11:41
I've a pic to help everybody to recognize which part of the construction project progress photo is your lafiesta block.but I don't know how to post pic here:ashamed1:,can any body give me email,and I'll send the pic,then help me to post it here? my email : [email protected]

Not sure how to. Maybe others can help. Tks for taking photos. 😃

Sheeden
27-01-14, 14:06

Another update by the blogger who attempts to help us identify the blocks :)

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/01/la-fiesta-construction-progress-38.html

wangwe
27-01-14, 15:10
Another update by the blogger who attempts to help us identify the blocks :)

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/01/la-fiesta-construction-progress-38.html

Looking good. I like the last picture with cranes setting up.

merlion
27-01-14, 17:22
Looking good. I like the last picture with cranes setting up.

Thanks Sheeden and Bo Bo for all the updates.
👍👍👍😊😊😊

Sheeden
27-01-14, 17:56
Thanks Sheeden and Bo Bo for all the updates.
👍👍👍😊😊😊

Most welcome! I believe the blogger visits this forum too so thank you Paul for the updates!

Happy CNY to all in advance!! :)

bananaprata
01-02-14, 22:08
Taken on 31 Jan

merlion
02-02-14, 15:22
Taken on 31 Jan

Thanks bro for the pictures.

Sheeden
03-02-14, 16:49
Taken on 31 Jan

Thank you Sir for the photos :)

To keep you guys updated, actually I have been asking the developer for more info with regards the side gate and these are the facts I have established so far.

1. The side gate was originally planned for but due to the elevated landscape and basement car parks, BCA's Code of Accessibiliy has to be adhered to which means making it handicapped/elderly friendly i.e. Ramps have to be built.

In order for this requirement, they said there will be adverse impact to the landscaping as well as basement car park and thus the side gate was dropped from the plan.

2. The developer will leave behind a provision for the side gate for future retro-fitting if majority of the residents wants it subject to the prevailing rules at that time. I have just been told the provision caters for a 'steps only' side gate.

My questions to them now are:

1. Who will be the one seeking approval for the side gate in the future? Will it be the developer within 1 yr of TOP or are they going to 'conveniently' leave it to the MCST and wash their hands off.

2. Would there be any difference in them seeking for approval now VS say the residents vote for a 'steps only side gate' in the future? ( since that's the only amendment we can do after it is all built)

From my interaction with them, I feel that they are not going to build in the side gate for us now. My peeve is that why was the side gate dropped just because it affects the landscaping and car parks. Isn't it the job of the developer and architect to work their way around the rules and regulations and not just take the easy way out? But since this has already been done, shouldn't the developer take up the responsibility of ensuring the sidegate will be built in the future for the good for the residents?

Imagine alighting from the bus stop and having to walk one big round to the front.

I have emailed them again and I believe unity is strength esp when it involves the good of the development. If you feel the side gate is not important, please forgive me for this lengthy post. However, If you do agree that a side gate will add on to the convenience of residents, please join in and do raise your doubt with the developer.

Thank you all :)

excellent
04-02-14, 07:07
I have written to the developer sometime mid of last year regarding the side gate. Yes they will not build and will leave it to the MCST to decide.

04-02-14, 09:47
Think you are right and might be too late, since they are starting with those blocks first.

From my interaction with them, I feel that they are not going to build in the side gate for us now.

Tek888
04-02-14, 13:19
Think you are right and might be too late, since they are starting with those blocks first.

Yes, believe this is developer's strategy all along. Enquired about the side gate with my agent before the launch in Jan '13 and the answer was the same. Leave it to MCST.

Sheeden
04-02-14, 14:07
Yes, believe this is developer's strategy all along. Enquired about the side gate with my agent before the launch in Jan '13 and the answer was the same. Leave it to MCST.

Got another reply from them and what they said is true...Legally they are not obliged to build in the side gate for us and its out of 'goodwill' that a provision is left for the future if the residents do vote for it and subjected to prevailing regulations then.

However, they did reply that if the project is sold out before or during the 1yr when they are in charge of the development, they will help us write in with regards to the side gate. But no promise if it will work out.

I guess that's it :(

bananaprata
04-02-14, 20:51
thanks for all the research...just wondering where exactly is the potential side gate supposed to be?

Also, was it ever mentioned by the estate agents (i.e. people made buying decisions on the understanding there'd be such a gate)?

Sheeden
04-02-14, 21:57
thanks for all the research...just wondering where exactly is the potential side gate supposed to be?

Also, was it ever mentioned by the estate agents (i.e. people made buying decisions on the understanding there'd be such a gate)?

No worries... That piece of information was not released to me but I am guessing at one corner for minimal disruption?

merlion
04-02-14, 23:26
No worries... That piece of information was not released to me but I am guessing at one corner for minimal disruption?

Was hoping the side gate would be next to the bus stop.

Sheeden
05-02-14, 22:41
Another week of update :)

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/02/la-fiesta-construction-progress-39.html

Sheeden
07-02-14, 12:50
Was hoping the side gate would be next to the bus stop.

Photo of where the proposed sidegate will be

Skyray
07-02-14, 17:16
Wow... if this side gate is indeed build, it will be very convenient to access the bus stop... sigh...

Photo of where the proposed sidegate will be

Sheeden
07-02-14, 22:57
Wow... if this side gate is indeed build, it will be very convenient to access the bus stop... sigh...

Indeed it would be... :( I guess nothing else we can do about it...

merlion
08-02-14, 00:01
Indeed it would be... :( I guess nothing else we can do about it...

Hope the developer will make a U-Turn and just build the gate.

bananaprata
08-02-14, 07:11
the convenience is great but how about the security consideration?

also do you think it would create a lot more human traffic around stacks 13, 14, 16?

08-02-14, 11:08
the convenience is great but how about the security consideration?

also do you think it would create a lot more human traffic around stacks 13, 14, 16?

Would be better if the side gate leads to level B1 or B2, so that those blks around there still retain some privacy.

Sheeden
08-02-14, 14:39
Would be better if the side gate leads to level B1 or B2, so that those blks around there still retain some privacy.

That's a great suggestion! Maybe you can help to feedback to them? More voices more support :)

merlion
08-02-14, 21:26
That's a great suggestion! Maybe you can help to feedback to them? More voices more support :)

Great idea!!!

Sheeden
08-02-14, 21:37
Great idea!!!

Similar to the sidegate facing the MRT.. That should make it level to the ground of the bus stop and perhaps satisfy the Code of Accessibility?

Please help email the developer k :) I already did hahaha...

Sheeden
12-02-14, 11:35
Reply gotten.... Basically 'Thank you for the feedback... Unable to incorporate the proposed sidegate design as it would affect the basement car parks there which have already started building.' :(

Rushhour
12-02-14, 21:10
Reply gotten.... Basically 'Thank you for the feedback... Unable to incorporate the proposed sidegate design as it would affect the basement car parks there which have already started building.' :(

Guess only can count on ourselves to fight once we formed up.

merlion
14-02-14, 13:31
Guess only can count on ourselves to fight once we formed up.
Guess developer is shirking all possibilities of building the back gate.
We have to depend on ourselves and band together to get things done. When the time comes.:beats-me-man:

Sheeden
14-02-14, 15:43
Guess developer is shirking all possibilities of building the back gate.
We have to depend on ourselves and band together to get things done. When the time comes.:beats-me-man:

Yup we definitely have to work together to get things done and hopefully during first yr of TOP to make the developer share the cost :2cents:

I'm just hoping with the launch of the 2 projects, there will be more interest in Fiesta which hasn't been advertising much

merlion
14-02-14, 21:27
Yup we definitely have to work together to get things done and hopefully during first yr of TOP to make the developer share the cost :2cents:

I'm just hoping with the launch of the 2 projects, there will be more interest in Fiesta which hasn't been advertising much

River trees advertisement all over the place. Big budget allocated to push sales

Sheeden
17-02-14, 02:03
River trees advertisement all over the place. Big budget allocated to push sales

Really big budget haha... One big page covering the front page of ST..

Anyway here it goes... Another week of update...

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/search/label/LF

Sheeden
17-02-14, 13:42
URA sales figure for the month of January:

No of units launched: 700
No of units sold to date: 674
No of units launched but unsold: 26

No of units sold for the month: 16 ( last month was 18 )

17-02-14, 16:27
:tsk-tsk:

3rd best selling project for the month somemore:tsk-tsk::tsk-tsk:

wangwe
17-02-14, 20:27
:tsk-tsk:

3rd best selling project for the month somemore:tsk-tsk::tsk-tsk:

:cheers3:

steadily does it.

4wheels
17-02-14, 20:58

is the total units about 900?

Sheeden
17-02-14, 21:25
is the total units about 900?

810 units.. So that's about 83% sold since its launch a year ago..

bananaprata
17-02-14, 21:51
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2014/2/37365/modest-rise-in-private-home-sales

The top three best-selling projects in the month are The Hillford in the Rest of Central Region (RCR) which sold 281 units at a median price of $1,105 psf, followed by The Panorama in the Outside Central Region (OCR) which moved 58 apartments at $1,343 psf, and La Fiesta in the OCR recording sales of 16 units at $1,187 psf.

bananaprata
17-02-14, 21:56
Really big budget haha... One big page covering the front page of ST..

Anyway here it goes... Another week of update...

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/search/label/LF

How recent are these photos? I saw a truck unloading soil at the back of block 56 (near bus stop) last week.

Sheeden
17-02-14, 22:24
How recent are these photos? I saw a truck unloading soil at the back of block 56 (near bus stop) last week.

I believe it's very recent as the blogger updates every week :)

merlion
18-02-14, 15:22
:cheers3:

steadily does it.
It's gonna be a sellout when buyers compare La Fiesta with the not so well located Riverbank and Rivertrees. 👏👍

Violinbite
18-02-14, 21:26
It's gonna be a sellout when buyers compare La Fiesta with the not so well located Riverbank and Rivertrees. 👏👍

Two thumbs up for LF! SStrongly agree. I think EL should market the remaining units at $1200psf at least. Left so few units and already secure sales margin. What is there to worry for them? Right?

Sheeden
18-02-14, 23:27
Two thumbs up for LF! SStrongly agree. I think EL should market the remaining units at $1200psf at least. Left so few units and already secure sales margin. What is there to worry for them? Right?

I like the optimism haha.. But i guess its not really a fair comparison as both the other 2 projects offer reservoir views as compared to Fiesta ( right smack in central ).. So it depends on whats the preference...

View vs convenience...

merlion
19-02-14, 02:23
I like the optimism haha.. But i guess its not really a fair comparison as both the other 2 projects offer reservoir views as compared to Fiesta ( right smack in central ).. So it depends on whats the preference...

View vs convenience...

I vote for convenience!!:p

Kenshinto80
19-02-14, 06:44

But La Fiesta is priced so much higher than Riverbank. For say a close to 1000sqft 3 bedder, it is at least 10% to 15% more expensive. So the better location of La Fiesta has already been factored in it's pricing over Riverbank. Ard $150k difference. For that price difference, many good investors could use it to generate good perpetual passive income or wait for the next upcoming recession to buy a 2nd property once all the cooling measures are removed.

Also, Riverbank and Rivertree have unique reservoir views that a lot of projects can't duplicate esp the latter with 150m frontage. They cater to people who like to live near Riverside park greeneries and water. I would think La Feista and Jewels much better in terms of comparison due to the MRT factor. In terms of pricing, amenities and location, La Feista beat Jewels hands down...that is also why the sales numbers better.

Sheeden
19-02-14, 14:05
But La Fiesta is priced so much higher than Riverbank. For say a close to 1000sqft 3 bedder, it is at least 10% to 15% more expensive. So the better location of La Fiesta has already been factored in it's pricing over Riverbank. Ard $150k difference. For that price difference, many good investors could use it to generate good perpetual passive income or wait for the next upcoming recession to buy a 2nd property once all the cooling measures are removed.

Also, Riverbank and Rivertree have unique reservoir views that a lot of projects can't duplicate esp the latter with 150m frontage. They cater to people who like to live near Riverside park greeneries and water. I would think La Feista and Jewels much better in terms of comparison due to the MRT factor. In terms of pricing, amenities and location, La Feista beat Jewels hands down...that is also why the sales numbers better.

Compared to Riverbank, I think its about 100+ more psf for 3BRM.. compared to Rivertree, it will be less as Rivertree is gonna be priced higher than Riverbank too..

Yup the reservoir view is something other projects don't have however Its anybody's guess how the semi-expressway will affect the view.. Like u said, its more for people who don't mind the inconvenience for the river view so it really boils down to preference.. If you drive then its ok, else its really quite troublesome to take train then switch to LRT and then walk abt 10 mins home ( from the time u alight ? ).

Upside for La Fiesta are the reserved commercial sites just across the development... Whether Fraser will extend Compass Point on them ( like how Jurong Point did ) or will we see some other new commercial ideas rolled out by the govt, we will know in the future heh... and the site which Kopitiam Square sits on, I believe will be better utilised when their lease runs up as it is only an interim :)

With the new hospital coming up and the land available around the MRT, I hope more improvements will be made.. hopefully like the changes to JE with the new hospital although I know it wont be as intensive :)

LiveYoung
19-02-14, 15:52

My gut feeling is that La Fiesta will be a winner in the future in terms of re-sale price compared to the Two rivers, exceeding the 1st hand price difference by a good margin. Sungei / Reservoir view is a good-to-have but not a necessity, whereas location and convenience is most of mass market condo buyers' top priority. However, naturally there will be people arguing on the basis that using the difference to buy a car will very well compensate the location inferiority and is also a upgrade to living standard. To each of own. :D

Sheeden
19-02-14, 19:59
My gut feeling is that La Fiesta will be a winner in the future in terms of re-sale price compared to the Two rivers, exceeding the 1st hand price difference by a good margin. Sungei / Reservoir view is a good-to-have but not a necessity, whereas location and convenience is most of mass market condo buyers' top priority. However, naturally there will be people arguing on the basis that using the difference to buy a car will very well compensate the location inferiority and is also a upgrade to living standard. To each of own. :D

Yup to each his own.. Everyone will have their own reasons to justify their buy.. End of the day, we all want the best with what we can afford and let's hope no one lose money when it's time to sell :)

Kenshinto80
19-02-14, 20:23
Yup to each his own.. Everyone will have their own reasons to justify their buy.. End of the day, we all want the best with what we can afford and let's hope no one lose money when it's time to sell :)

Agreed to each his own. My personal preference is actually Compass Heights. I think it is the best value for money in Seng Kang Central. Nearest to MRT, on top of mall, very good price. Watertown also good but too expensive.

merlion
19-02-14, 22:41
Was also looking at compass heights but was told exhaust from buses/interchange below the condo will affect air quality of the units. So not keen thereafter. 😔

Skyray
20-02-14, 08:16
Was also looking at compass heights but was told exhaust from buses/interchange below the condo will affect air quality of the units. So not keen thereafter. ��

Beside the unhealthy air quality & noise from the bus interchange, another bad obseravtion is the entrance/ exit to Compass Heights... they looked so run down... with security guards manning made-shift counters at entry points..

& also have to consider the massive human traffic right infront of your door step...

taggy
20-02-14, 08:49
Beside the unhealthy air quality & noise from the bus interchange, another bad obseravtion is the entrance/ exit to Compass Heights... they looked so run down... with security guards manning made-shift counters at entry points..

& also have to consider the massive human traffic right infront of your door step...

i remember there is an escalator that can reach the mall below directly, i find it cool...
but "run down" was exactly how i felt when viewing a few units, few years ago.

Skyray
20-02-14, 11:09
i remember there is an escalator that can reach the mall below directly, i find it cool...
but "run down" was exactly how i felt when viewing a few units, few years ago.

If it was run down a few years ago... imagine now... :beats-me-man:

For me... would like to be close to these amenities... but not too close... if you get what i mean...

From LF to CompassPt... not far at all by walking... just a small road away & you can enjoy some peace... appears ideal to me...
:sleep:

Violinbite
20-02-14, 13:15
If it was run down a few years ago... imagine now... :beats-me-man:

For me... would like to be close to these amenities... but not too close... if you get what i mean...

From LF to CompassPt... not far at all by walking... just a small road away & you can enjoy some peace... appears ideal to me...
:sleep:

Precisely! Still two thumbs up once again for LF! Reservoir view to me cannot compare to convenience, we can get tired of any views. Furthermore, **touchwood** if some murdered case with some corpse dump into the reservior it wont be nice anymore.... Compasspoint is old and lease is shortening.. Idea of amenities being not too near is really good, imagine all the cars from other condos flood the place, at least LF residents no need to drive and pay parking outside. Do a little walking is good lah... limbs don't move is not healthy:) - not sure if this explains why many local elderly are wheelchair bound due to lack of exercise. - LF ichiban

Sheeden
20-02-14, 14:35
Precisely! Still two thumbs up once again for LF! Reservoir view to me cannot compare to convenience, we can get tired of any views. Furthermore, **touchwood** if some murdered case with some corpse dump into the reservior it wont be nice anymore.... Compasspoint is old and lease is shortening.. Idea of amenities being not too near is really good, imagine all the cars from other condos flood the place, at least LF residents no need to drive and pay parking outside. Do a little walking is good lah... limbs don't move is not healthy:) - not sure if this explains why many local elderly are wheelchair bound due to lack of exercise. - LF ichiban

That's why I'm hoping Frasers or some other developer will come in and ramp up Compasspoint! Best is expand it using the land beside haha..

With Punggol WaTertown and Seletar Mall coming up, we'll have easy access by public transport/car to either mall and if Compass point wanna remain competitive and appeal to residents as well as people visiting the hospital, they better act soon :)

Tek888
20-02-14, 15:10

Units facing reservoir can potentially glaring reflections from scorching sun.

Skyray
20-02-14, 16:59
Units facing reservoir can potentially glaring reflections from scorching sun.

Exactly... if the units' facings are wrong, it can be very glaring esp. during the afternoon sun.

Furthermore, let's face it... after buying a unit facing the river... how long will you be staring at it? maybe during the initial 'excitment' phase, will stand in front of the balcony, look at the river, breathe in fresh air... or when got guests visit you... but after sometime... sianz liao... will just hit the sofa & watch TV...

Whereas, a good located unit will benefit as you travels in & out nearly everyday... wkday to work... wkend to fun... amenities is still my top considration.

Sheeden
21-02-14, 13:31
Exactly... if the units' facings are wrong, it can be very glaring esp. during the afternoon sun.

Furthermore, let's face it... after buying a unit facing the river... how long will you be staring at it? maybe during the initial 'excitment' phase, will stand in front of the balcony, look at the river, breathe in fresh air... or when got guests visit you... but after sometime... sianz liao... will just hit the sofa & watch TV...

Whereas, a good located unit will benefit as you travels in & out nearly everyday... wkday to work... wkend to fun... amenities is still my top considration.

For the 2 projects, more of morning sun than afternoon sun since the river is to the east :)

I do agree with you on the 'sian-ness' after a while hahaha.. I think for most people convenience is still top on the list.. the thought of switching to LRT after MRT just don't appeal to me :)

Skyray
21-02-14, 20:49
Looks like LF's stepping up its sales effort... have been hearing advertisements on the radio lately...

bananaprata
22-02-14, 11:51
saw a lot of cars...and shoes.. outside the showflat this morning

22-02-14, 16:32
All thanks to the 2 rivers in sengkang :scared-3:

Sheeden
22-02-14, 16:49
saw a lot of cars...and shoes.. outside the showflat this morning

Hopefully it translates to more sales! :)

Skyray
22-02-14, 18:31
Anyone know if any (or which) stack is still not released for sale?

Sheeden
24-02-14, 01:16
Anyone know if any (or which) stack is still not released for sale?

Sorry my friend, Im not able to provide u with the info.. hopefully someone else who has been down to the showflat recently can!

Another new update by Mr Paul Yeo:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/02/la-fiesta-construction-progress-41.html

merlion
25-02-14, 22:45
Thanks for the updates Sheedon and boo. 😄

Sheeden
25-02-14, 23:42
Thanks for the updates Sheedon and boo. 😄

No worries Sir :)

Anyway im not sure if its just me or was this forum down.. I saw a post asking about the maintenance fee per share but now its gone.. Did anyone else see that?

No big issue if no one has :)

wangwe
26-02-14, 07:15

Anyway im not sure if its just me or was this forum down.. I saw a post asking about the maintenance fee per share but now its gone.. Did anyone else see that?

Yeah, some of the posts were gone.

Also, based the latest photos it looks like blocks 56, 58 and 60 should starting first floor or are at first floor already, while the rest are finishing up the basement.

Sheeden
26-02-14, 12:30
Yeah, some of the posts were gone.

Also, based the latest photos it looks like blocks 56, 58 and 60 should starting first floor or are at first floor already, while the rest are finishing up the basement.

I think that's basement 1? Cos we supposed to have 2 basements of car parks if I rem correctly? And judging by the construction as compared to surrounding blocks, it seems basement 2 is done for these few blocks.. Unless the basement 2 doesn't go to all blocks heh...

merlion
26-02-14, 15:08
Construction isn't as fast as I would like. Hopeful speed will pick up exponentially when the basements are done and prefab slabs start stacking. 😁

Sheeden
26-02-14, 16:30
Construction isn't as fast as I would like. Hopeful speed will pick up exponentially when the basements are done and prefab slabs start stacking. 😁

I would think so! The construction at the Clementi DBSS is finishing soon so hopefully more resources will be channelled to Fiesta to make sure it is done faster but not at the expense of quality :)

Skyray
26-02-14, 17:50
I think that's basement 1? Cos we supposed to have 2 basements of car parks if I rem correctly? And judging by the construction as compared to surrounding blocks, it seems basement 2 is done for these few blocks.. Unless the basement 2 doesn't go to all blocks heh...

Yes, basement 2 doesnt go to all blocks... think only to 5 blocks... think its 50, 52 54, 56 & 58... ( i'm quite confirm with 50, 52 & 54, but not too sure if i've got 56 & 58 right...)

Skyray
26-02-14, 17:58
Construction isn't as fast as I would like. Hopeful speed will pick up exponentially when the basements are done and prefab slabs start stacking. ��

Ya... also felt the same way too... LF started work for some time liao but the prgress seems slow... as compared to other projects (not by EL), which construction seems to be pretty fast, everytime drive past can see significant progress.

But having said that... better to slow & steady... everything be good & sound when handover & the contruction process is safe...

Skyray
26-02-14, 18:02

Saw from another wedsite that the fee is abt S$60/- per share... if you are asking abt this...

Sheeden
26-02-14, 20:32
Yes, basement 2 doesnt go to all blocks... think only to 5 blocks... think its 50, 52 54, 56 & 58... ( i'm quite confirm with 50, 52 & 54, but not too sure if i've got 56 & 58 right...)

Ahhhh ok ok thanx I didn't know about this haha.. So the blocks nearest to the bus stop Shld be at level 1 then..

The price per share was posted by someone else heh I rem seeing it then it was gone but $60/ share is correct :)

wangwe
27-02-14, 06:23
Ahhhh ok ok thanx I didn't know about this haha.. So the blocks nearest to the bus stop Shld be at level 1 then..

The price per share was posted by someone else heh I rem seeing it then it was gone but $60/ share is correct :)

On further mulling, it does looks like the blocks near the bus stop are like basement 1 about to reach level 1 while rest are laying slab for basement 2.

Ya, I also feel that progress is a bit slower than expected

Tek888
27-02-14, 07:12
Saw from another wedsite that the fee is abt S$60/- per share... if you are asking abt this...

are you referring to this website? http://www.propersquare.com/reviews/details/la-fiesta

***extracts from the site***
"$60 per share. 2 Bedroom and 3 bedroom units are allocated 6 shares, or $360 dollars. That’s very reasonable."

iirc, initially the site stated $60 per share and $270 for 6 shares....which didn't add up. So I sent them an email to clarify. There wasn't any response from them for a while so I totally forgot about this. Now, when I checked back, the amount has been changed from 270 to 360 for 6 shares.

Anyway, my agent did mention that the per share is 40-45, so he was also not sure himself.

btw, is 360 reasonable for 6 shares? I personally don't feel it's cheap at all.

RSG
27-02-14, 07:31
are you referring to this website? http://www.propersquare.com/reviews/details/la-fiesta

"$60 per share. 2 Bedroom and 3 bedroom units are allocated 6 shares, or $360 dollars. That’s very reasonable."

iirc, initially the site stated $60 per share and $270 for 6 shares....which didn't add up. So I sent them an email to clarify. There wasn't any response from them for a while so I totally forgot about this. Now, when I checked back, the amount has been changed from 270 to 360 for 6 shares.

Anyway, my agent did mention that the per share is 40-45, so he was also not sure himself.

The standard share value based on area of unit is as follows:

50 m2 and below 5 share value
51 m2 to 100 m2 6 share value
101 m2 to 150 m2 7 share value
151 m2 to 200 m2 8 share value

Tek888
27-02-14, 07:41
The standard share value based on area of unit is as follows:

50 m2 and below 5 share value
51 m2 to 100 m2 6 share value
101 m2 to 150 m2 7 share value
151 m2 to 200 m2 8 share value

That's correct. However, the per share value is a variable.

27-02-14, 07:52

Think it is not cheap for a development with 810 units and no shuttle bus service provided (not needed), wonder what is the maintenance at minton and other developments with similar number of units?
Anway think this is just estimate and guesstimate for the time being:beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

Tek888
27-02-14, 08:07
Think it is not cheap for a development with 810 units and no shuttle bus service provided (not needed), wonder what is the maintenance at minton and other developments with similar number of units?
Anway think this is just estimate and guesstimate for the time being:beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

Minton's maintenance fee is 190 for 6 shares. That's why I said 360 is not cheap. Anyway, you're right. It's guesstimate only.

Sheeden
27-02-14, 14:50
Minton's maintenance fee is 190 for 6 shares. That's why I said 360 is not cheap. Anyway, you're right. It's guesstimate only.

I emailed them and the reply I got is that maintenance fee is estimated to be $40-45 per share however actual cost will be made known upon TOP when various costs are compiled, calculated and submitted to BCA for approval..

So a 6 share would probably cost around $240-270 on average?

Tek888
27-02-14, 15:47
I emailed them and the reply I got is that maintenance fee is estimated to be $40-45 per share however actual cost will be made known upon TOP when various costs are compiled, calculated and submitted to BCA for approval..

Good info. Thanks for checking with them.

Sheeden
27-02-14, 17:25
Good info. Thanks for checking with them.

Most welcome :) I just email them if I have any doubts and they usually reply within a day, which I truly appreciate :)

Skyray
27-02-14, 17:55

Yes, my initial recollection was also $40-45/ share...

Rushhour
28-02-14, 00:54
Ya... also felt the same way too... LF started work for some time liao but the prgress seems slow... as compared to other projects (not by EL), which construction seems to be pretty fast, everytime drive past can see significant progress.

But having said that... better to slow & steady... everything be good & sound when handover & the contruction process is safe...

it is indeed slow if to compare with the luxurie beside us. if im the developer, la fiesta will be my least and last priority.

Sheeden
28-02-14, 09:58
it is indeed slow if to compare with the luxurie beside us. if im the developer, la fiesta will be my least and last priority.

Why is that so? If u don't mind me asking...

merlion
28-02-14, 13:57

How come? :beats-me-man:

01-03-14, 12:07
Drove past the 3rd tower crane is up

Rushhour
01-03-14, 16:49
How come? :beats-me-man:

Hi, my thinking is if I am a contractor to the developer, the earlier I finish the project the earlier I receive the $$ from my client(developer). Other than due date to complete, image of competency level and etc.

And when I am both the contractor and developer, $$ is actually from my left pocket to right pocket. In terms of priorities, not saying it is not important but I will put it last.

The advantage of having the same developer and contractor is the hopeful of they price the properties lower.

Above my 2 cents if I am in their shoe. :)

Sheeden
02-03-14, 15:31
Drove past the 3rd tower crane is up

Yes it is :) At the front of the estate now...

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-42.html

02-03-14, 20:25
This developer priority is probably the need to increase its land bank, without making some silly over the top bid:2cents:

Hi, my thinking is if I am a contractor to the developer, the earlier I finish the project the earlier I receive the $$ from my client(developer). Other than due date to complete, image of competency level and etc.

And when I am both the contractor and developer, $$ is actually from my left pocket to right pocket. In terms of priorities, not saying it is not important but I will put it last.

The advantage of having the same developer and contractor is the hopeful of they price the properties lower.

Above my 2 cents if I am in their shoe. :)

merlion
03-03-14, 00:03
This developer priority is probably the need to increase its land bank, without making some silly over the top bid:2cents:

The developer was out bid several times lately for some GLS sites.
😳

Na tran
05-03-14, 19:27
looks cramp but still look forward to visit the showflat to see though...

Sheeden
06-03-14, 00:04
looks cramp but still look forward to visit the showflat to see though...

Hope u like what u see :)

Skyray
09-03-14, 13:10
Watched Money Weekly on CH-U last night... was figuring EL Development & La Fiesta...

Wow, a wholly 400+ units sold in 1 night before CM in place last January at LF...

Anyone bought during that night? What was the pricings like?

Violinbite
09-03-14, 14:04
Watched Money Weekly on CH-U last night... was figuring EL Development & La Fiesta...

Wow, a wholly 400+ units sold in 1 night before CM in place last January at LF...

I did and my agent did as well. 3 bedder is $1.13mil and 3bedder dual key is $1.21mil that night. Come to think of it the 3bedder dual key seems more worth it. Both mid floor but choice blocks.

Skyray
09-03-14, 14:40
I did and my agent did as well. 3 bedder is $1.13mil and 3bedder dual key is $1.21mil that night. Come to think of it the 3bedder dual key seems more worth it. Both mid floor but choice blocks.

Wow... lucky you... went in before Jan-13's CM...

i suppose only a few stacks were released then... must be those pool facing stacks?

Sheeden
09-03-14, 22:05
Another week of update from the blogger Mr Paul Yeo:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-43.html

Can see quite a bit of work done... Counted another tower crane is up and I see one more on the way which will make it 5 by end of next week?

Violinbite
09-03-14, 22:55

i suppose only a few stacks were released then... must be those pool facing stacks?

Mine was block 70, stack 46. It was internal facing stack, I felt it was best as the stack faces the stretch of garden where the olive tree is going to be, its not directly but sllightly diagonal to pool. Anyway, pool view is best seen at ground or 2nd level, so I chose the unblock garden view. This stack can see directly only the other end stack no.13, which is very far away, but the advantage over stack no. 13 is that it is nearer to the MRT/guardhouse.

Violinbite
09-03-14, 23:02
Anyone has the latest pricing of the units quoted? Did EL slash prices?

wangwe
09-03-14, 23:18
Another week of update from the blogger Mr Paul Yeo:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-43.html

Can see quite a bit of work done... Counted another tower crane is up and I see one more on the way which will make it 5 by end of next week?

Wow, the progress has increased significantly from last week!

You can already make out the outlines of the ground floor units of blocks 56, 58, and 60 in the last picture, while the adjoining blocks are finishing up the basement, or starting to lay the basement slabs.

:cheers4:

Anyone has the latest pricing of the units quoted? Did EL slash prices?

Just adding to this, I don't have the latest prices from EL, but interestingly the data on squarefoot shows that the transacted prices may have increased.

The 6 months average price is now $1,183 (I remembered it was less a couple of months back), while the recent transactions (Jan/Feb 2014) of the smaller units are going at high $1.1k/low $1.2k.

merlion
10-03-14, 13:27
[QUOTE=wangwe;466922]Wow, the progress has increased significantly from last week!

You can already make out the outlines of the ground floor units of blocks 56, 58, and 60 in the last picture, while the adjoining blocks are finishing up the basement, or starting to lay the basement slabs.

:cheers4:

Just adding to this, I don't have the latest prices from EL, but interestingly the data on squarefoot shows that the transacted prices may have increased.

The 6 months average price is now $1,183 (I remembered it was less a couple of months back), while the recent transactions (Jan/Feb 2014) of the smaller units are going at high $1.1k/low $1.2k.[

Thank you all for the updates. Good that price has maintained or gone up.
☺️

Sheeden
14-03-14, 20:53
Was around the area and popped by the site today and saw that the expected date of completion on the construction board is set at 31st July 2016...

The architecture firm in charge is Place Architects and Design.

For your information only :)

Violinbite
16-03-14, 23:54
EL developer just won bid for yishun site at $450psf, not near mrt. Heard that selling price will be above $1000psf. LF pricing is going to Huat ah eventually.:)

Pikachu1245
17-03-14, 00:23
EL developer just won bid for yishun site at $450psf, not near mrt. Heard that selling price will be above $1000psf. LF pricing is going to Huat ah eventually.:)

Pardon me for asking. What has Yishun pricing to do with Sengkang La Fiesta? Isn't it more upside for Yishun condo near future mrt N12 such as Yishun Sapphire , Yishun Emerald and Eight Courtyards?

Violinbite
17-03-14, 07:41
Pardon me for asking. What has Yishun pricing to do with Sengkang La Fiesta? Isn't it more upside for Yishun condo near future mrt N12 such as Yishun Sapphire , Yishun Emerald and Eight Courtyards?

Personally, I always see Yishun psf pricing and location not as great as Sengkang. You may be right they are not directly link. But as investor point of view, I think LF has better potential of upside compare to EL current new project if they price it at above $1000psf. Not directly an apple to apple comparison, but is a bit like my friend mention given Toyota Camry is at a certain price, he rather top up just a bit more premium, he get to buy a BMW.

wangwe
17-03-14, 13:26
New update from our blogger friend:
http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-44.html?m=1

Looks like an intense hive of activity.

Sheeden
17-03-14, 14:03
New update from our blogger friend:
http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-44.html?m=1

Looks like an intense hive of activity.

Thank you Sir! To u and the blogger..

Presenting URA monthly data for Fiesta:

No of units sold: 695 ( 85.8%)
No of units launched: 725
No of units sold in Feb: 23

Some new stacks have been released and coupled with the interest in the River projects likely spurred the sales of Fiesta. And u are right the average psf is $1182 :)

merlion
17-03-14, 20:57
Thank you Sir! To u and the blogger..

Presenting URA monthly data for Fiesta:

No of units sold: 695 ( 85.8%)
No of units launched: 725
No of units sold in Feb: 23

Some new stacks have been released and coupled with the interest in the River projects likely spurred the sales of Fiesta. And u are right the average psf is $1182 :)
Pricing is competitive for a condo next to MRT. Should be sellout by now.

Pikachu1245
17-03-14, 21:32

Was there. All units released just one day before the January 2013 control measure . :D

Pikachu1245
17-03-14, 21:38

Believe pricing 1250psf -1350psf that night for 1 bedder and 1 bedder all sold out on that day within minutes, ~11XXpsf for the rest of the bigger units

Violinbite
18-03-14, 09:29
Believe pricing 1250psf -1350psf that night for 1 bedder and 1 bedder all sold out on that day within minutes, ~11XXpsf for the rest of the bigger units

I was there on the night before the CM7, so much commotion about 1 bedder fully sold out before my turn for selection. But I think the pricing for 1 bedder is around $550k

LiveYoung
18-03-14, 11:04
I was there on the night before the CM7, so much commotion about 1 bedder fully sold out before my turn for selection. But I think the pricing for 1 bedder is around $550k

Darn cheap.:)

Skyray
18-03-14, 20:53
U guys are really lucky to catch this before CM7.

Tek888
19-03-14, 09:19
El finally won a bid in Yishun Ave 9. The winning bid of $450 psf ppr seems kind of high as the location is quite out of the way. Anyway, for those of you who are keen to read up, here're some links.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/archive/wednesday/premium/singapore/el-dev-tops-bids-yishun-condo-site-20140312

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/land-sales-repository/sites-closed/yishun-ave-9-cl.aspx

Rushhour
19-03-14, 18:59
http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/la-fiesta.html

New updates !

Sheeden
19-03-14, 23:09
[QUOTE=Rushhour;468387]http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/la-fiesta.html

New updates ![/QUOTE

Thank you Sir :)

Anyway do u all know there will be a new Hawker centre in Sengkang to be completed somewhere 2016/17?

Exact location and details yet to be released yet though..

Tek888
20-03-14, 08:01
http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/la-fiesta.html

New updates !

thanks for sharing. Looks like LF's neighbour Compassvale Mast building is ahead by 2-3 stories....which is good. It won't be nice to move in when neighbouring blocks are still constructing or with loads of reno going on. Lots of noise and dusts.

Tek888
20-03-14, 08:04
[QUOTE=Rushhour;468387]http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/la-fiesta.html

New updates ![/QUOTE

Anyway do u all know there will be a new Hawker centre in Sengkang to be completed somewhere 2016/17?

read some speculations online that it could be near Buangkok mrt. Anyway, IIRC the lease for kopitiam square is only 10 years so it could be re-developed into something more interesting in the near future.

20-03-14, 09:07
I think the new hawker centre will be near Anchovale community club, maybe opposite at Sengkang West Way. Will be good as Anchorvale seem to have the least facilities within Sengkang.

[quote=Rushhour;468387]http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/la-fiesta.html

New updates ![/QUOTE

Sheeden
20-03-14, 14:42
[QUOTE=2824;468435]I think the new hawker centre will be near Anchovale community club, maybe opposite at Sengkang West Way. Will be good as Anchorvale seem to have the least facilities within Sengkang.

Was hoping the new hawker will take over the Kopitiam Square but as pointed out, it has a 10 yr lease and I think it ends in 2019 haha so unlikely now...

URA did mention that the relevant agencies are in talks with Kopitiam to hype up the market so lets hope something good will come out.. Actually Kopitiam has some good food outlets like those in Airport and the hospitals.. If they can work out something with the stalls (i.e. rent), a lot of nice food can be set up..

Strata
20-03-14, 19:54
[QUOTE=Sheeden;468407]

read some speculations online that it could be near Buangkok mrt. Anyway, IIRC the lease for kopitiam square is only 10 years so it could be re-developed into something more interesting in the near future.

Buangkok side very low chance. You can come to Sengkang West and take a look of the development progress..seriously need a market to serve the BIG crowd in future than Buangkok. Current KPT is quite new to Buangkok liao.....

Eh
21-03-14, 13:21
[QUOTE=Tek888;468424]

Buangkok side very low chance. You can come to Sengkang West and take a look of the development progress..seriously need a market to serve the BIG crowd in future than Buangkok. Current KPT is quite new to Buangkok liao.....

Quote your post for future reference :rolleyes:

Sheeden
21-03-14, 13:35
No matter where, it's still good for sengkang residents to have a truly Sg hawker centre :)

And hopefully with something done to Kopitiam Square, more nice affordable food will be available at our doorsteps!

excellent
24-03-14, 08:15
http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-45.html

another week of progress:)

Sheeden
24-03-14, 15:12
http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-45.html

another week of progress:)

Thank you sir!

Alex1688
24-03-14, 23:00
my stack is 50, looks like it will be the last one to be completed ...

Sheeden
25-03-14, 10:29
my stack is 50, looks like it will be the last one to be completed ...

I think not.. The ones nearest to the side gate should be the last as the contractor's office is there? The grounds haven't even been dug yet..

Violinbite
25-03-14, 14:53
I think not.. The ones nearest to the side gate should be the last as the contractor's office is there? The grounds haven't even been dug yet..

That is true. Blk 70-76 should be the last. Those nearer to truck entrance.

Alex1688
27-03-14, 22:44
i think the major issue of Singapore punggol Sengkang area is that there are not many job opportunities.

With more and more people living in this area, gov should consider create more work opportunity here. at least design an industry park,

btw, do you guys think it is possible that the KL singapore high speed rail will link to punggol?

Violinbite
27-03-14, 23:00
i think the major issue of Singapore punggol Sengkang area is that there are not many job opportunities.

With more and more people living in this area, gov should consider create more work opportunity here. at least design an industry park,

btw, do you guys think it is possible that the KL singapore high speed rail will link to punggol?

There is a hospital near sengkang hospital coming up; seletar aerospace. Other job opportunities will need time to unfold.

merlion
28-03-14, 01:10

Minister Khaw ever mentioned High Speed Rail may not go thru JB to Woodland due to some reasons. Hence chances quite low as to your question.
Also no news of this HSR for a long time, and whether it will proceed or not.
:confused:

Strata
28-03-14, 05:28
Minister Khaw ever mentioned High Speed Rail may not go thru JB to Woodland due to some reasons. Hence chances quite low as to your question.
Also no news of this HSR for a long time, and whether it will proceed or not.
:confused:

I remembered the previous highlight about building the 3rd custom in the east side of Singapore (Changi) but no more updates after that. And also, Seletar Aerospace will be the Core Biz Hub for North East area. The government will definitely build alot of Core and Sub-core biz hubs across the Island unlike the past where very much focus on CBD areas.

LaFiestaOwner
30-03-14, 08:49
Quite concerned as bank has not started asking me for money for 1st payment. The problem is my loan 4th year has very bad rates. So hopefully, the loan counts from the day EL ask me for 1st payment and not when I signed the deed. Mine is stack 48.

taggy
30-03-14, 09:01
Quite concerned as bank has not started asking me for money for 1st payment. The problem is my loan 4th year has very bad rates. So hopefully, the loan counts from the day EL ask me for 1st payment and not when I signed the deed. Mine is stack 48.

I think u can study your loan contract or called up the bank to ask.

Mine is start from the first bank disbursement,
so, for someone who paid 40% down payment with 60% loan, the first bank disbursement haven't take place yet, no bank loan installment yet, meaning the first year interest rate haven't kick in yet.
The first year interest rate clock start upon first bank loan disbursement.

taggy
30-03-14, 09:14
Quite concerned as bank has not started asking me for money for 1st payment. The problem is my loan 4th year has very bad rates. So hopefully, the loan counts from the day EL ask me for 1st payment and not when I signed the deed. Mine is stack 48.I think u can study your loan contract or called up the bank to ask.

Mine is start from the first bank disbursement,
so, for someone who paid 40% down payment with 60% loan, the first bank disbursement haven't take place yet, no bank loan installment yet, meaning the first year interest rate haven't kick in yet.
The first year interest rate clock start upon first bank loan disbursement.

look for similar line in your contract:
Interest Rate Commencement Date : 1st year commencing from date of first disbursement

alfanutz
30-03-14, 10:52

In the near term, Seletar Aerospace is where the jobs are. Supposed to have 10,000 jobs when it is fully completed in 2018.

Mid term, there's a general hospital at Sengkang, not sure how many jobs, maybe 500+ ?

Long term, there's a creative cluster and learning corridor at Punggol. There will be a tertiary institution as part of the learning corridor.

30-03-14, 12:46
look for similar line in your contract:
Interest Rate Commencement Date : 1st year commencing from date of first disbursement

Should look to refinance the loan upon TOP, believe the new rules allow for refinancing without undergoing TDSR.

Violinbite
30-03-14, 14:16
Should look to refinance the loan upon TOP, believe the new rules allow for refinancing without undergoing TDSR.

So much good things happening around LF.:) Though much doesn't seems affecting my side much, since it is for owner-occupy when LF is ready. Job prospects will be a plus for investors; TDSR new ruling is for my relieve probably, in hope then I ll not need to shift home next time. Not yet get called for my next 10% too, so I think it is nothing to worry for those waiting at the same time - those blocks nearest to the road opp compasspoint will be last to take off.:)

LaFiestaOwner
30-03-14, 16:36
Thanks guys. Anyone saw Straits Times yesterday, La Fiesta sold recently all above $1200psf. But there was one very weird pricing. A 947 square feet one at $1000 psf and it cost only $947000. The rest whether smaller or bigger are all above 1 million.

Violinbite
30-03-14, 23:26
Thanks guys. Anyone saw Straits Times yesterday, La Fiesta sold recently all above $1200psf. But there was one very weird pricing. A 947 square feet one at $1000 psf and it cost only $947000. The rest whether smaller or bigger are all above 1 million.

Once a while I also notice units sold below $1000psf for LF. I think its some kind of insider transactions or bulk discount given to special customer. Otherwise unit has very poor facing or low floor.

taggy
31-03-14, 10:29
Thanks guys. Anyone saw Straits Times yesterday, La Fiesta sold recently all above $1200psf. But there was one very weird pricing. A 947 square feet one at $1000 psf and it cost only $947000. The rest whether smaller or bigger are all above 1 million.Once a while I also notice units sold below $1000psf for LF. I think its some kind of insider transactions or bulk discount given to special customer. Otherwise unit has very poor facing or low floor.

947sqft is only for these 4 two-bedroom ground floor units:
blk 58 #01-17
blk 60 #01-21
blk 72 #01-50
blk 74 #01-54

liveable space is same as above 732sqft, so $947000 is not weird.

Sheeden
31-03-14, 15:36
In the near term, Seletar Aerospace is where the jobs are. Supposed to have 10,000 jobs when it is fully completed in 2018.

Mid term, there's a general hospital at Sengkang, not sure how many jobs, maybe 500+ ?

Long term, there's a creative cluster and learning corridor at Punggol. There will be a tertiary institution as part of the learning corridor.

If I rem correctly, the hospital is due to be completed in 2018 as well. So come 2018, there will be a lot more jobs/people and hopefully more amenities :)

31-03-14, 20:59
947sqft is only for these 4 two-bedroom ground floor units:
blk 58 #01-17
blk 60 #01-21
blk 72 #01-50
blk 74 #01-54

liveable space is same as above 732sqft, so $947000 is not weird.

Patio living is not for everyone, present place oredi a number of the patio owners / occupants have shift / rent their places out.

Sheeden
31-03-14, 22:43
Another week of update!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/03/la-fiesta-construction-progress-46.html

Sheeden
06-04-14, 21:39
This week's update is in a different format haha video form:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/04/la-fiesta-construction-progress-47.html

Seems like the 1st storey is up for the blocks nearest to the bus stop!

Tek888
07-04-14, 08:25
This week's update is in a different format haha video form:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/04/la-fiesta-construction-progress-47.html

Seems like the 1st storey is up for the blocks nearest to the bus stop!

video is much better :cool:

Sheeden
12-04-14, 21:42
video is much better :cool:

This week's progress came in earlier than usual haha just happened to see it.. enjoy guys... the blocks are up!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/04/la-fiesta-construction-progress-48.html

merlion
12-04-14, 22:50
This week's progress came in earlier than usual haha just happened to see it.. enjoy guys... the blocks are up!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/04/la-fiesta-construction-progress-48.html

Wow. Love the video blog. Tks so much!!!:p

Sheeden
13-04-14, 02:09
Wow. Love the video blog. Tks so much!!!:p

No worries at all :) Im only cutting and pasting the link hahaha the hard work was done by the friendly blogger :)

Violinbite
15-04-14, 11:44
Blk 70 just called for foundation completion payment of 10%. Just receive notice from lawyer.

taggy
15-04-14, 13:16
Mar-2014

Project Name.....................................................LA FIESTA
Street Name......................................................SENGKANG SQUARE
Developer........................................................EL Development (Sengkang) Pte. Ltd.
Property Type....................................................Non-Landed
Locality.........................................................OCR
Total Number of Units in Project.................................810
Cumulative Units Launched to-date................................725
Cumulative Units Sold to-date....................................710 (87.65%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold..............................15
Units Launched in the Month....................................... 0
Units Sold in the Month...........................................17
Median Price ($psf) # in the Month Number Sold By Price Range...1212
Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month..............................1036
Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month.............................1246

Sheeden
15-04-14, 14:22
Mar-2014

Project Name.....................................................LA FIESTA
Street Name......................................................SENGKANG SQUARE
Developer........................................................EL Development (Sengkang) Pte. Ltd.
Property Type....................................................Non-Landed
Locality.........................................................OCR
Total Number of Units in Project.................................810
Cumulative Units Launched to-date................................725
Cumulative Units Sold to-date....................................710 (87.65%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold..............................15
Units Launched in the Month....................................... 0
Units Sold in the Month...........................................17
Median Price ($psf) # in the Month Number Sold By Price Range...1212
Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month..............................1036
Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month.............................1246

Thank you! 100 units more to go! Hopefully before end of the yr we will see 100% sold hahaha.. Median price went up a bit too

chacc
15-04-14, 21:37
Thanks for the update!

missotah
18-04-14, 18:24
I also blk 70 but no call or letter yet le.

Violinbite
18-04-14, 21:48
I also blk 70 but no call or letter yet le.

Not the same stack no. within the same block. Are your unit one of those facing the main road?

Royston8H
18-04-14, 21:55
Those who got the BTO units beside La fiesta will be very happy to see your units' median prices go up. :)

missotah
18-04-14, 23:17
Not the same stack no. within the same block. Are your unit one of those facing the main road?

Yeah..........

Sheeden
19-04-14, 01:32
Those who got the BTO units beside La fiesta will be very happy to see your units' median prices go up. :)

Do u mean it in a good way that prices of units around Sengkang square will benefit from the slowly rising median prices of Fiesta?

Or the bad way that people will now get the resale from the BTOs rather than the condo as the Fiesta units are getting more and more ex hahah

Violinbite
19-04-14, 09:23
Do u mean it in a good way that prices of units around Sengkang square will benefit from the slowly rising median prices of Fiesta?

Or the bad way that people will now get the resale from the BTOs rather than the condo as the Fiesta units are getting more and more ex hahah

SkyHabitat just advertise their units between high $12xx - $13xx. Unlikely that Sengkang projects can cheong very far. Honestly, if I do not have any property and getting a new BTO, a HDB unit at Compassvale Mast will be sure buy even will need to pay a bit more premium for the BTO, since it shares exact amenities w LF/ Luxurie, approx same fresh 99 year lease as well.
But I m wondering how rental market will be if Compassvale Mast residents met their MOP requirement and start subletting the whole unit? Can only bang that it will be their home stay units for most of them.

missotah
19-04-14, 15:15
Personally feel no major concern.

Hdb units will have restriction for renting the whole unit.
Most are own stay.
People who rent a condo will still rent a condo.

kirchhoff_liz
19-04-14, 19:34
SkyHabitat just advertise their units between high $12xx - $13xx. Unlikely that Sengkang projects can cheong very far. Honestly, if I do not have any property and getting a new BTO, a HDB unit at Compassvale Mast will be sure buy even will need to pay a bit more premium for the BTO, since it shares exact amenities w LF/ Luxurie, approx same fresh 99 year lease as well.
But I m wondering how rental market will be if Compassvale Mast residents met their MOP requirement and start subletting the whole unit? Can only bang that it will be their home stay units for most of them.

Pricing is for bigger unit. If u compare 2 beded from LF ( same floor size) and Sky , do u think it will cost 13xx ??

kirchhoff_liz
19-04-14, 19:36

However, percentage gain will not be as high as before. Take HbD units which are near to Buangkok MRt, first time buyer paid below 192k for a unit, now some resale units can still hit above 600k. Point block around tat area is fetching the highest selling price.

Sheeden
19-04-14, 22:26

How far prices can increase in the future is anybody's guess :) I think we should be glad that unlike other developments, Fiesta has not been reducing prices and yet every month there are at least 10 over sales.. For Sky Habitat, even though prices are lowered now, but on average it is still quite a respectable figure.. Psf might be lower but like what 'kirchoff_liz' pointed out, units are bigger and hence of higher quantum..

I do agree that Compassvale Mast has the same location benefits to us.. but well, we will have the 5yr advantage if you are looking at renting out..

However, percentage gain will not be as high as before. Take HbD units which are near to Buangkok MRt, first time buyer paid below 192k for a unit, now some resale units can still hit above 600k. Point block around tat area is fetching the highest selling price.

Yah man.. that was the time when everyone shun the North East and the government built large units at cheap prices to attract buyers.. Unlikely there will be any more condos around Sengkang Square UNLESS the reserved plot of land where Luxurie's construction office is located is suddenly changed to residential so lets hope for the best.. Hoping the commercial plots infront of us gets developed soon! I hope Compass Point will take it over and expand just like how Jurong Point did...

Violinbite
19-04-14, 23:16
How far prices can increase in the future is anybody's guess :) I think we should be glad that unlike other developments, Fiesta has not been reducing prices and yet every month there are at least 10 over sales.. For Sky Habitat, even though prices are lowered now, but on average it is still quite a respectable figure.. Psf might be lower but like what 'kirchoff_liz' pointed out, units are bigger and hence of higher quantum..

I do agree that Compassvale Mast has the same location benefits to us.. but well, we will have the 5yr advantage if you are looking at renting out..

Yah man.. that was the time when everyone shun the North East and the government built large units at cheap prices to attract buyers.. Unlikely there will be any more condos around Sengkang Square UNLESS the reserved plot of land where Luxurie's construction office is located is suddenly changed to residential so lets hope for the best.. Hoping the commercial plots infront of us gets developed soon! I hope Compass Point will take it over and expand just like how Jurong Point did...

I m glad at this point that I bought LF for home stay, rental wasn't a major concern ..:) In a technical sense, my family and I are 'forced or obliged' to shift to LF, otherwise I ll be bound by TDSR ruling for refinancing sometime down the road. Got to rent out our current HDB when LF TOP.

Liz was probably right on quantum for SkyHabitat. I hope I was correct that the ad today in Straits Time on their promotion. I think they did mention on 2 bedder as well. Anyway, I m not vested in Sky since their initial launch was ridiculous in psf pricing. Capitaland must be quite happy to chop off many heads in the initial launch, now they can ease off but giving carrots out on their 'junk' unwanted units. - I m not sure, maybe the premium facing units in LF can one day beat the price of the junk units in Sky.. haha. :) Rejoice for all who gotten a dream unit in LF:)

yowetan
19-04-14, 23:30
I m glad at this point that I bought LF for home stay, rental wasn't a major concern ..:) In a technical sense, my family and I are 'forced or obliged' to shift to LF, otherwise I ll be bound by TDSR ruling for refinancing sometime down the road. Got to rent out our current HDB when LF TOP.

Liz was probably right on quantum for SkyHabitat. I hope I was correct that the ad today in Straits Time on their promotion. I think they did mention on 2 bedder as well. Anyway, I m not vested in Sky since their initial launch was ridiculous in psf pricing. Capitaland must be quite happy to chop off many heads in the initial launch, now they can ease off but giving carrots out on their 'junk' unwanted units. - I m not sure, maybe the premium facing units in LF can one day beat the price of the junk units in Sky.. haha. :) Rejoice for all who gotten a dream unit in LF:)

I think now new rule is you need to stay in hdb and rent out condo instead. If not, I will report this to minister and hdb to weed out speculators and hopefuls.

Royston8H
19-04-14, 23:38
If properties such as compass heights, la fiesta, luxurie prices go up, it can be an added advantage to the new bto owners nearby. Tenants who cant afford to rent those private may come after neighboring flats.

In anycase, when watertown and sengkang hospital is up, it will impact sengkang central positively, i think.

Sheeden
20-04-14, 00:41
If properties such as compass heights, la fiesta, luxurie prices go up, it can be an added advantage to the new bto owners nearby. Tenants who cant afford to rent those private may come after neighboring flats.

In anycase, when watertown and sengkang hospital is up, it will impact sengkang central positively, i think.

That's my bet also... Sengkang central, with compass point already there, will be just one MRT stop from watertown.. 2 LRT stops to seletar mall.. minutes drive to Jalan Kayu & greenwich, Seletar aerospace and punggol waterway..

With hospital comes crowd and hopefully the 2 plots of commercial land will be put to good use e.g. expansion of compass point!

Violinbite
20-04-14, 12:52
I think now new rule is you need to stay in hdb and rent out condo instead. If not, I will report this to minister and hdb to weed out speculators and hopefuls.

Haha.. hold your horses. Lets wait till LF TOP lor. I m not a speculator nor hopeful. It is still some time down the road. Nevertheless, we will always have a roof. If I need to rent out LF so be it. I ll get more returns and stay at bigger floor area, but I ll always rejoice w other who succeed in life and not compare. No need to report la..:) The govt is more pro-active in policy management than any individual. Constant complain can only wear them out, and who knows, too much of it, they may just take it as nagging and be indifferent to them, tio boh?

excellent
20-04-14, 20:13
http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/04/la-fiesta-construction-progress-49.html

kirchhoff_liz
21-04-14, 08:34

Hahaha. It doesn't matter. We can still stay in HDB, return for condo is much higher. Government should concentrate on those who bought HDB when they were single n currently married yet owning private.

Sheeden
22-04-14, 13:35
Hahaha. It doesn't matter. We can still stay in HDB, return for condo is much higher. Government should concentrate on those who bought HDB when they were single n currently married yet owning private.

What is this new rule he is talking about??

Anyway Kopitiam Square has slashed their ridiculous rents.. Hopefully this will attract more and better quality hawkers to set up stalls there!

Violinbite
23-04-14, 07:09
SkyHabitat had relaunch its units at 10-15% discount and sold 80 more units last weekend. Once again Capitaland has let down many of the earlier buyers bought at launched prices. Some had even fork out $2mil for big units during property uptrend. - Thankfully LF had most of their units sold. Though now, SkyHabitat will be more competitively priced against other developement either of same price range or slightly lower psf not near MRT.

Sheeden
27-04-14, 18:28
Update #50

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/04/la-fiesta-construction-progress-50.html

Looking good :)

taggy
27-04-14, 18:50
Update #50

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/04/la-fiesta-construction-progress-50.html

http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
look like blk 56,58,60 will be the first ones to be up

wangwe
27-04-14, 19:58
Update #50

Thanks for sharing. It looks like construction pace is picking up.

Sheeden
27-04-14, 22:06

Yup looks like it.. from that end all the way to the entrance!

Thanks for sharing. It looks like construction pace is picking up.

Most welcome :) Many thanks to the blogger... Hope they maintain a consistent and good pace so that TOP can be in middle of 2016!

merlion
28-04-14, 02:21
Yup looks like it.. from that end all the way to the entrance!

Most welcome :) Many thanks to the blogger... Hope they maintain a consistent and good pace so that TOP can be in middle of 2016!

Yes. Can't wait for TOP!! Tks for all the updates Ah Boo and Sheeden. 👍👼

wangwe
28-04-14, 11:41

From the video, it seems like:
Blks 56, 58, 60 are at 2-3rd floors
Blks 62, 64 are at first floor
Blks 66, 68 finished basement slab, starting on B1 works
Blks 50, 52, 54 working at B2.

minority
28-04-14, 11:46
so near MRT

Sheeden
28-04-14, 23:51
so near MRT

That's the LRT track :) doesn't have much noise.. But yes, the project is just across Sengkang Mrt - linked directly with shelter! - and Compass Point.

Skyray
29-04-14, 18:47
Yup... MRT is underground... will not cause any noise issue...

LRT may be a problem, particularly for Blk 60, 64, 68 & 74... hope the LRT system won't end up like the one @ Teck Whye... the LRT there kinda noisy...

29-04-14, 19:44

LRT may be a problem, particularly for Blk 60, 64, 68 & 74... hope the LRT system won't end up like the one @ Teck Whye... the LRT there kinda noisy...

The current system is not noisy, however not to sure when they increase the number of carriages, but still think shd be minimal noise if anything.

Sheeden
29-04-14, 21:39

Could it be because of wear & tear? Or is it because its double carriage like what '2824' pointed out?

Skyray
30-04-14, 09:54
The current LRT system @ Sengkang is good... can hardly notice the carriage glides by...

Hope wear & tear or increased in ridership won't create too much noise issue later...

Tek888
30-04-14, 10:52
LRTs have been in SK for over 10 years. Any wear and tear would have set in already.

Skyray
30-04-14, 11:27
Hopefully...

But consider our MRT system... which has been around for nearly 30 years... the initial 10-20 yrs were also near perfect... but look it it now... breaksdown every now & then... & the noise it creates when it zoom pass neighbourhoods... that's wear & tear....

LRTs have been in SK for over 10 years. Any wear and tear would have set in already.

missotah
30-04-14, 18:19
I stand there n tested before. Not noisy.

Sheeden
04-05-14, 23:32
Construction Progess #51 by Mr Paul Yeo:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/05/la-fiesta-construction-progress-51.html

Luxurie looks like its almost all done up too!

chacc
07-05-14, 22:11
Wah another developer cutting costs. Heard that panaroma condo also going to lower its prices..

fireflyy
07-05-14, 23:30
Wah another developer cutting costs. Heard that panaroma condo also going to lower its prices..

errr... U are in the wrong thread leh.

why "heard"? It is already done. Panorama have already lowered their prices.

merlion
08-05-14, 04:41
Construction Progess #51 by Mr Paul Yeo:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/05/la-fiesta-construction-progress-51.html

Luxurie looks like its almost all done up too!
Tks again for the update!

Opps
09-05-14, 08:38
Hi all

I jus bought a unit in La Festa and hope to know new neighbours from here. DO u all have any facebook for me to join in.

Sheeden
09-05-14, 11:06
Hi all

I jus bought a unit in La Festa and hope to know new neighbours from here. DO u all have any facebook for me to join in.

Hi Opps, welcome to the group! Glad to know that you have bought a unit :)

Currently there is no FB group set up yet as i believe we are still very 'young' in the progression of the development. However, i believe one will definitely be set up closer to TOP to facilitate discounts for mass buying, IDs, rectifying of defects and of course most importantly, to know everyone in the estate better!

Once again, welcome to the family

Opps
09-05-14, 15:21
Hi Sheeden, Thanks for the welcome.

In tat case I will join in the chat here n if there is a fb, I will sure join in.

Can't wait to have a gathering with all of u at our new hse. :)

chacc
09-05-14, 18:23
Hi which block did you buy? Mine is at blk 54:)

wangwe
09-05-14, 18:44
Hi all

Welcome here! I'm from block 66

KTM
11-05-14, 01:48
Hi all

Hi,welcome I'm from block 62 :)

bananaprata
11-05-14, 08:27
Has anyone been informed of the 2nd disbursement of funds yet?

KTM
11-05-14, 08:37
Has anyone been informed of the 2nd disbursement of funds yet?

for which blk?

bananaprata
11-05-14, 09:38
well any block really...but personally i'm in blk 56

Sheeden
11-05-14, 14:22

Nope nothing for me as well.. Blk 50.. Blks 56 - 60 are the fastest in terms of construction so i reckon, if there is any call, you shld be the first to know?

merlion
11-05-14, 18:26
Nope nothing for me as well.. Blk 50.. Blks 56 - 60 are the fastest in terms of construction so i reckon, if there is any call, you shld be the first to know?

Hope they sped up the construction. Has to be fast and furious. 😋

KTM
11-05-14, 19:35

by looking the newest video

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/05/la-fiesta-construction-progress-52.html

if your unit located at 1st or 2nd floor
surely you will received it soon

thanks for mr Paul for his weekly update video
we appreciate it much GBU
jia you:)

Sheeden
11-05-14, 21:39
Hope they sped up the construction. Has to be fast and furious. 😋

Fast and Furious 7 - Racing La-viva Fiesta :D

Thank you for the update both KTM and Mr Paul!

Opps
12-05-14, 13:31
Hi all, wan to create a fb now??

Sheeden
12-05-14, 21:00
Hi all, wan to create a fb now??

If you dont mind setting up one, im sure we will join :)

Opps
14-05-14, 09:39
If you dont mind setting up one, im sure we will join :)

I need one friend from here in order to set up the fb. Can someone pls IM me your emails address so that I can add as friend and set up the fb. :)

wangwe
14-05-14, 23:51
I need one friend from here in order to set up the fb. Can someone pls IM me your emails address so that I can add as friend and set up the fb. :)

Thanks! I've IM-ed you. :)

Opps
15-05-14, 10:48
Thanks! I've IM-ed you. :)

Thanks. Jus sent u a friend request.

Sheeden
15-05-14, 13:26
Thanks. Jus sent u a friend request.

Thank you for setting up! Will be waiting to join :)

excellent
15-05-14, 14:43
Hey, wat is the FB name?

Opps
15-05-14, 14:54
Hey, wat is the FB name?

Still waiting for wangwe to confirm me as friend leh. Or anyone else who r here now can PM me ur email address so that I can add friend, confirm friend and set up the fb now?

taggy
15-05-14, 17:38
Apr-2014

Project Name...................................................LA FIESTA
Street Name....................................................SENGKANG SQUARE
Developer......................................................EL Development (Sengkang) Pte. Ltd.
Property Type..................................................Non-Landed
Locality.......................................................OCR
Total Number of Units in Project...............................810
Cumulative Units Launched to-date..............................730
Cumulative Units Sold to-date..................................722 (89.14%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold.............................8
Units Launched in the Month......................................5
Units Sold in the Month.........................................14
Median Price ($psf) # in the Month Number Sold By Price Range.1216
Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month.............................972
Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month...........................1242

Sheeden
15-05-14, 19:19
Apr-2014

Project Name...................................................LA FIESTA
Street Name....................................................SENGKANG SQUARE
Developer......................................................EL Development (Sengkang) Pte. Ltd.
Property Type..................................................Non-Landed
Locality.......................................................OCR
Total Number of Units in Project...............................810
Cumulative Units Launched to-date..............................730
Cumulative Units Sold to-date..................................722 (89.14%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold.............................8
Units Launched in the Month......................................5
Units Sold in the Month.........................................14
Median Price ($psf) # in the Month Number Sold By Price Range.1216
Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month.............................972
Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month...........................1242

Thanx buddy.. Approaching 90% sold! Median price still holding well too.. Average slow but steady sales in this market is very good I feel..

wangwe
15-05-14, 19:38
Still waiting for wangwe to confirm me as friend leh. Or anyone else who r here now can PM me ur email address so that I can add friend, confirm friend and set up the fb now?

Just did! Sorry I took a while.

Opps
16-05-14, 10:05
Hi, I have created FB group "La Fiesta Home". Currently under open group. Hope to see all in fb soon.

Sheeden
17-05-14, 11:09
Hi, I have created FB group "La Fiesta Home". Currently under open group. Hope to see all in fb soon.

Sheeden
18-05-14, 22:07
Progress #53 plus free advertisement for the new FB group haha.. Thank you sir..

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/05/la-fiesta-construction-progress-53.html

wangwe
18-05-14, 22:24
Progress #53 plus free advertisement for the new FB group haha.. Thank you sir..

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/05/la-fiesta-construction-progress-53.html

Looking good. Thanks for sharing!

Sheeden
18-05-14, 23:56
Looking good. Thanks for sharing!

No worries... Its an extension to what u have shared on fb!

Wonder if the blogger bought an unit also haha

wangwe
19-05-14, 06:58
No worries... Its an extension to what u have shared on fb!

Wonder if the blogger bought an unit also haha

Haha, yeah I'm wondering too.

Rushhour
19-05-14, 13:29
Sent the request

Sheeden
25-05-14, 15:12
Update for the week in case some of you have yet to join the FB grp :)

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/05/la-fiesta-construction-progress-54.html

ML-novice
29-05-14, 22:25
Does anyone received payment due for foundation at blk 74?:sleep:

30-05-14, 10:01
Does anyone received payment due for foundation at blk 74?:sleep:

From the video, that area still seemed to be used for storage, maybe end 3rd Q / 4th Q, bah

ML-novice
31-05-14, 21:00
From the video, that area still seemed to be used for storage, maybe end 3rd Q / 4th Q, bah

Thank u for enlightening. Agreed yr gd assessment!

Sheeden
02-06-14, 00:36
Thank u for enlightening. Agreed yr gd assessment!

U can see it also over here :) Latest update by Mr Yeo..

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/06/la-fiesta-construction-progress-55.html

merlion
02-06-14, 14:13

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/06/la-fiesta-construction-progress-55.html
Thanks for the updates. Building progress looks good. 🎊🎈🎉

Sheeden
02-06-14, 22:42
Thanks for the updates. Building progress looks good. 🎊🎈🎉

Most welcome... Yup progress looks good!

ML-novice
04-06-14, 18:05

Many thanks for uploading. Just went on-site visit. workers still working on-going despite rain or shine. looks like construction is progressing well. Hopes, there is no compromise on quality. :smiling-jap:

Sheeden
09-06-14, 13:39
Many thanks for uploading. Just went on-site visit. workers still working on-going despite rain or shine. looks like construction is progressing well. Hopes, there is no compromise on quality. :smiling-jap:

Lets hope for the best! Else gonna take a long time before we can move in after TOP..

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/06/la-fiesta-construction-progress-56.html

Sheeden
15-06-14, 18:33
Feels like the movie 'Matrix' hahaha...

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/06/today-i-used-sony-xperia-z2s-time-shift.html

taggy
16-06-14, 20:37
Apr-2014

Project Name..........................LA FIESTA
Street Name...........................SENGKANG SQUARE
Developer.............................EL Development
Property Type.........................Non-Landed
Locality..............................OCR
Total Number of Units in Project......810
Cumulative Units Launched to-date.....730
Cumulative Units Sold to-date.........722 (89.14%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold....8
Units Launched in the Month.............5
Units Sold in the Month................14
Median Price ($psf) # in the Month ..1216
Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month....972
Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month..1242

May-2014

Cumulative Units Launched to-date.....735
Cumulative Units Sold to-date.........730 (90.12%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold..5
Units Launched in the Month...........5
Units Sold in the Month...............10
Median Price ($psf) # in the Month ...1,202
Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month....960
Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month...1239

Sheeden
16-06-14, 22:23
May-2014

Cumulative Units Launched to-date.....735
Cumulative Units Sold to-date.........730 (90.12%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold..5
Units Launched in the Month...........5
Units Sold in the Month...............10
Median Price ($psf) # in the Month ...1,202
Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month....960
Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month...1239

Thanx for the update! Looking at your 2 posts i have one qn in general...

In April, 722 units were sold.. and in May, 10 more were sold.. so how come the total units sold is not 732?

Is it because some of the buyers (in this case 2) was granted the OTP but returned it due to various reasons?