PDA

View Full Version : La Fiesta @ Sengkang

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Eh
24-08-13, 15:31
Eh, I don't think the rest are doing very well leh. You look at Jewel @Buangkok? I thinking pricing is very reasonable for La Fiesta. You do your resrach up and down 1 mrt station, you will find this is the best. Luxurie just sold out in Mar this year, depsite being launched a long time ago. Treasure Trove also not fully sold out despite building. Only J Gateway is the supreme one. But too bad, I don't have that type of money to pay $1475, was willing to pay $1239 only.

Did I say jewel is one of the projects near mrt that are doing well?

24-08-13, 15:43
If you are a teochew like me, or a Catholics as well, you will stick to a district where you are most comfortable with.

For teochew n catholic D19 - around Kovan / hougang area should be a choice area, I think.

mermaid
24-08-13, 16:29
Did I say jewel is one of the projects near mrt that are doing well?
jewel still got many units unsold leh.
so far the best among mass condo is dnest la.
Near mrt one senette n urban vista oso sold until 7788 liao.

wangwe
24-08-13, 16:37
I went to Kovan but I have to tell you I am not impressed. U compare, mall, yes, both have. U compare, MRT, both have. U compare bus interchange, both have. U compare distance and shelter to MRT. La Fiesta wins hands down. It is FULLY covered. Some condos are partially covered but u still have to run across a road unsheltered and get drenched by the time u reach work place. U compare facilities if u are renting it out. Hospital coming up soon. Seletar Air Base. U compare price, convenience and possible rental, u can see the difference. I don't stay at Sengkang, so I have to do my research well and it does not matter Kovan, Punggol, Sengkang and Hougang. I finally decided on Sengkang, given price plus location. Go have a look, see whether for example, Kovan Melody or the Quartz is worth the "high rental".

I would agree with you on these fronts, but when it comes to buying, I guess behavior involves sentiment and emotions too. I prefer Kovan simply because it's a place which I'm familiar with, grew up in, and have family in. (And there is roadside local food nearby. :scared-5:) Sengkang on the other hand feels new and, to be honest, a bit more sterile but I suppose it's because things are still happening. That said, I went for sengkang at the end of the day because of pricing.

I guess what may have helped specifically for Regency is that it's in a private estate and they pitched themselves as some sort of executive condominium, which I suspect added partly to the demand.

Eh
24-08-13, 16:51
jewel still got many units unsold leh.
so far the best among mass condo is dnest la.
Near mrt one senette n urban vista oso sold until 7788 liao.

That's why I didn't say jewel is doing well! :banghead:

Dnest's price is attractive but I have no interest in it. I rather look at the Bartley projects :p

Violinbite
24-08-13, 18:51

Dnest's price is attractive but I have no interest in it. I rather look at the Bartley projects :p

Jewel is going to be lack lustre in the long run. A jewel that don't really 'shine'. Weeks after weeks I saw big ad on newspaper but yet response so poor.. La Fiesta is good indeed. In fact, I only came to know it when I happened to receive a small flyer in my letterbox. By the time I went down to the showroom in Jan, agents mentioned they already collected hundreds of cheques. Till date, I don't see they advertised very much and yet since preview till date, sold over 600 units is commendable. The only thing it is by less distinctive developer in compare to bigger names like Capitaland or CDL, but I see it as blessings in disguise. If by these big developers, I don't think can get this kind of prices. If those flyers is mailed across every corner of Singapore, maybe it will be different, who knows? I believe many may not have known this project yet.

LaFiestaOwner
24-08-13, 20:39
Jewel is going to be lack lustre in the long run. A jewel that don't really 'shine'. Weeks after weeks I saw big ad on newspaper but yet response so poor.. La Fiesta is good indeed. In fact, I only came to know it when I happened to receive a small flyer in my letterbox. By the time I went down to the showroom in Jan, agents mentioned they already collected hundreds of cheques. Till date, I don't see they advertised very much and yet since preview till date, sold over 600 units is commendable. The only thing it is by less distinctive developer in compare to bigger names like Capitaland or CDL, but I see it as blessings in disguise. If by these big developers, I don't think can get this kind of prices. If those flyers is mailed across every corner of Singapore, maybe it will be different, who knows? I believe many may not have known this project yet.

I am one of those who also spotted this project, thanks to Jewel advertisement. I stay at the West but I like Michelle Chong's advertisement and newspaper said it was hot. So off I went to see. Got an agent and then checked out Punggol, Sengkang, Buangkok and Hougang. Too bad, by then La Fiesta already after VVIP preview. Seriously , go down have a look around the place and check the prices. You will understand why this is really a gd place to stay in. Once I looked at Jewel, with my limited Feng Shui. I know it is not my place. I moved down the MRT line in both directions and that's when I spotted La Fiesta. Luxurie also not bad, but as someone with a family and young kids, La Fiesta is better for me.

mermaid
24-08-13, 20:47

so r u vested in bartley projects?

yowetan
24-08-13, 20:52
If I have the money; I will get La Fiesta.

iridrium
24-08-13, 23:45
I am one of those who also spotted this project, thanks to Jewel advertisement. I stay at the West but I like Michelle Chong's advertisement and newspaper said it was hot. So off I went to see. Got an agent and then checked out Punggol, Sengkang, Buangkok and Hougang. Too bad, by then La Fiesta already after VVIP preview. Seriously , go down have a look around the place and check the prices. You will understand why this is really a gd place to stay in. Once I looked at Jewel, with my limited Feng Shui. I know it is not my place. I moved down the MRT line in both directions and that's when I spotted La Fiesta. Luxurie also not bad, but as someone with a family and young kids, La Fiesta is better for me.

Can advise why Jewel's fengshui not good?

Eh
25-08-13, 00:26
so r u vested in bartley projects?

No :p I mentioned Bartley just to tease you :D

Violinbite
25-08-13, 07:02

Wow. You and your family really willing to take a leap of distance coming to Sengkang:) I have stayed in D19 for more than a decade, it's hard to think moving elsewhere. If not bcos was able to buy another property, chances won't even think seriously about another place. Originally, I have vested interest in only two areas, Toa Payoh and S'goon central, looking for near MRT as well, but maybe I was adding another factor - freehold, which make the search tough. TPY has nothing except Trellis Tower (CDL - freehold, but quite high psf). S'goon central very few choices too, surrounding not fantastically conducive. Eventually, I was 'forced' to move up to Kovan to see, but mainly boutique development under freehold, newer ones are expensive too and isn't super near MRT. In fact, La Fiesta was a casual bump into, my agent-friend showed me to the only on the same day CM7 was announced. The rest is history, don't buy that night, can forget about upgrading to a new place. - that's how I was being 'locked in'.:)

What do most of you guys think of freehold projects these days? Does it matters?

bananaprata
25-08-13, 09:43
Wow. You and your family really willing to take a leap of distance coming to Sengkang:) I have stayed in D19 for more than a decade, it's hard to think moving elsewhere. If not bcos was able to buy another property, chances won't even think seriously about another place. Originally, I have vested interest in only two areas, Toa Payoh and S'goon central, looking for near MRT as well, but maybe I was adding another factor - freehold, which make the search tough. TPY has nothing except Trellis Tower (CDL - freehold, but quite high psf). S'goon central very few choices too, surrounding not fantastically conducive. Eventually, I was 'forced' to move up to Kovan to see, but mainly boutique development under freehold, newer ones are expensive too and isn't super near MRT. In fact, La Fiesta was a casual bump into, my agent-friend showed me to the only on the same day CM7 was announced. The rest is history, don't buy that night, can forget about upgrading to a new place. - that's how I was being 'locked in'.:)

What do most of you guys think of freehold projects these days? Does it matters?

Personally, I dont think it matters so much. On average most will stay around 5-10 years before selling, then the next owner will also be looking at 5-10 years. 99 years is still too far out to worry about for most people...and ultimately the building will probably be knocked down after 40-50 years with compensation offered to owners.

A couple of other factors would be whether there's any ground rent to pay for leaseholders and if there are any special privileges for freeholders.

henryhk
25-08-13, 09:54
Personally, I dont think it matters so much. On average most will stay around 5-10 years before selling, then the next owner will also be looking at 5-10 years. 99 years is still too far out to worry about for most people...and ultimately the building will probably be knocked down after 40-50 years with compensation offered to owners.

A couple of other factors would be whether there's any ground rent to pay for leaseholders and if there are any special privileges for freeholders.
With all these measures, if can , buy freehold Wich is near mrt..... So can keep , now give money to garment if buy and sell, ABSD...SSD

bananaprata
25-08-13, 10:31
With all these measures, if can , buy freehold Wich is near mrt..... So can keep , now give money to garment if buy and sell, ABSD...SSD

but what i'm saying is that people will sell and buy regardless of freehold or leasehold. Most people want to move/upgrade after a while. Maybe freehold matters if you think you're going to keep the place for 40-50 years

LaFiestaOwner
25-08-13, 12:22

Bartley ah, I no idea. I am a West person shifting to Sengkang. No idea about the rest. But if u were looking for rental and paying $1400 for Kovan area or Quartz, should have bought J Gateway. The developement for J Gateway is very good depsite the criticism. The only reason why I did not buy is because I have no money to pay $1400psf. At $1100 to $1200psf, La Fiesta is good for me. Cannot buy more than I can afford, otherwise in crisis, I die la. Sorry, I can't comment on Bartley, did not go and see.

bananaprata
25-08-13, 22:57
taken earlier today....

wangwe
26-08-13, 08:17
taken earlier today....

Looks like foundation piles for some blocks (60, 58) are going up. :)

mermaid
26-08-13, 09:49

cannot liddat say. eg u bought a lh for ownstay. 30 yrs later u decided to sell. if loc not very fantastic n bal 60+ yrs left might be hard to sell off. but if FH in the same loc, at least not so worrying.

No :p I mentioned Bartley just to tease you :D

oh, chey .... tis is so .... :doh:

Skyray
26-08-13, 13:20
cannot liddat say. eg u bought a lh for ownstay. 30 yrs later u decided to sell. if loc not very fantastic n bal 60+ yrs left might be hard to sell off. but if FH in the same loc, at least not so worrying.

That's why location is very important. Take Bukit Timah's Hume Avenue... mostly FH, but after so many years, the resale value didn't go up much. You can still get a 3bedrm, 1200+sqft unit for $1m...

mermaid
26-08-13, 13:30
That's why location is very important. Take Bukit Timah's Hume Avenue... mostly FH, but after so many years, the resale value didn't go up much. You can still get a 3bedrm, 1200+sqft unit for $1m...

to me location & near mrt (near is defined as < min 5 walk to the mrt) is very impt.

someone in another forum was juz telling me tat
"mrt will be popping up everywhere and within 10min walking distance in the next 20yrs."

"not true that only properties that are now near mrt and new developments are attractive. If not, then why are developers still building condo that are further from mrt? Won't they be making losses if everybody thinks like you?"

"With the predicted 6.9mil population, you need not worry abt no demand"

I was like :doh:

Eh
26-08-13, 14:34
to me location & near mrt (near is defined as < min 5 walk to the mrt) is very impt.

someone in another forum was juz telling me tat
"mrt will be popping up everywhere and within 10min walking distance in the next 20yrs."

"not true that only properties that are now near mrt and new developments are attractive. If not, then why are developers still building condo that are further from mrt? Won't they be making losses if everybody thinks like you?"

"With the predicted 6.9mil population, you need not worry abt no demand"

I was like :doh:

Another way to look at it is if mrt are popping up everywhere and within 10 mins walking distance, then those which are within 1 to 3 mins walking distance will be more attractive.

mermaid
26-08-13, 14:47
Another way to look at it is if mrt are popping up everywhere and within 10 mins walking distance, then those which are within 1 to 3 mins walking distance will be more attractive.

hey! u spoke my mind :cheers4:
there will be a need for greater product differentiation :D

beepbeep
27-08-13, 07:41

Flora drive is another area. Condos starting from A to G are FH, condos like Hedges Park, Palm Isles and Park Olympia are LH.
Not significant difference in price

yowetan
27-08-13, 13:12
This is why I say Hillview condominiums have little or zero upside(s).

It is basically an over-rated dead town.

I pity those who bought Hillview Peak. It is not fun stuck with a china developer.

henryhk
27-08-13, 13:20
but what i'm saying is that people will sell and buy regardless of freehold or leasehold. Most people want to move/upgrade after a while. Maybe freehold matters if you think you're going to keep the place for 40-50 years

Now not so easy to say sell or upgrade/move.... one sell hdb may not be able to buy back again,.... and sell condo, next time banks wont lend you so much $, so cant buy...... if under certain circumstances that you need to hold a freehold for more than 10 years, ....you will not be kan cheong, as the value can hold and not like a 99 years start to lose its value each year....

henryhk
27-08-13, 13:23

can you tell me which freehold condo at hume ave, 1200+sf, 3 bedroom, cost $1m..... I will sell my hdb to buy, and absorb the 10% ABSD I need give garment?

Eh
27-08-13, 20:05
hey! u spoke my mind :cheers4:
there will be a need for greater product differentiation :D

It is good to have product differentiation. If not everyone including agents will say their project is near MRT. The word near mrt is over used already. My definition of near MRT is for example compass heights.

Eh
27-08-13, 20:07
Now not so easy to say sell or upgrade/move.... one sell hdb may not be able to buy back again,.... and sell condo, next time banks wont lend you so much $, so cant buy...... if under certain circumstances that you need to hold a freehold for more than 10 years, ....you will not be kan cheong, as the value can hold and not like a 99 years start to lose its value each year....

Agree. Buy freehold is always better to buy leasehold. It is a fact.

Skyray
27-08-13, 22:10
can you tell me which freehold condo at hume ave, 1200+sf, 3 bedroom, cost $1m..... I will sell my hdb to buy, and absorb the 10% ABSD I need give garment?

Hume Park 2...

merlion
27-08-13, 22:30
It is good to have product differentiation. If not everyone including agents will say their project is near MRT. The word near mrt is over used already. My definition of near MRT is for example compass heights.
I really like the location of La Fiesta. So much amenities and MRT at doorstep. ;)

Violinbite
27-08-13, 22:41
Agree. Buy freehold is always better to buy leasehold. It is a fact.

The contention between FH and LH is a lot more than we can imagine sometimes. To me, if I can find an perfect ideal home, of course FH is good, but FH is kind of useless if that home cannot be passed on to next generation. Therefore, must have kids! :) If with no kids, then consider retired in a $300k flat and hold $1mil cash on hand, than stay in a $1.3mil FH condo.
If one can pay off one time all debt for a condo, then can safely buy a FH at any location one liking, not necessary near MRT, since not needing to worry about tenant vacancy. But most of the time this is not the case. When economic downturn hits, if rental is a must for one to sustain mortgage repayment, then it is definitely better to buy something like La Fiesta, for if this type of condo can't even rent out, worse will be those FH ones located at ulu places w/o MRT.
I m quite thankful that I bought La Fiesta despite my dream of a FH unit. My friend/agent did warn me not to meddle on FH units away from MRT as he mentioned several clients of his having difficulty renting out these units and can take many months to find tenants. During the vacant period, financially can be very siong for one. Unless, one is very convinced they wanted the FH unit for their own stay and confident to find tenants over their other alternate property.
Rental is corelated to location. Cannot just buy FH unit for the sake of yaya papaya, later ended default.:tsk-tsk: ;)

star
30-08-13, 09:51
FH goes old maintenance cost goes higher. Best is to sell off when property reached 20yrs. Move on to the next one.

yowetan
30-08-13, 11:38
The contention between FH and LH is a lot more than we can imagine sometimes. To me, if I can find an perfect ideal home, of course FH is good, but FH is kind of useless if that home cannot be passed on to next generation. Therefore, must have kids! :) If with no kids, then consider retired in a $300k flat and hold $1mil cash on hand, than stay in a $1.3mil FH condo.
If one can pay off one time all debt for a condo, then can safely buy a FH at any location one liking, not necessary near MRT, since not needing to worry about tenant vacancy. But most of the time this is not the case. When economic downturn hits, if rental is a must for one to sustain mortgage repayment, then it is definitely better to buy something like La Fiesta, for if this type of condo can't even rent out, worse will be those FH ones located at ulu places w/o MRT.
I m quite thankful that I bought La Fiesta despite my dream of a FH unit. My friend/agent did warn me not to meddle on FH units away from MRT as he mentioned several clients of his having difficulty renting out these units and can take many months to find tenants. During the vacant period, financially can be very siong for one. Unless, one is very convinced they wanted the FH unit for their own stay and confident to find tenants over their other alternate property.
Rental is corelated to location. Cannot just buy FH unit for the sake of yaya papaya, later ended default.:tsk-tsk: ;)

Freehold/999LH is the best; La Fiesta is also good as it is still accessible, provided MRT is reliable and operational.

Violinbite
30-08-13, 12:46
Freehold/999LH is the best; La Fiesta is also good as it is still accessible, provided MRT is reliable and operational.

Newer properties actually is preferred if as long one still decide to sell later on, prefably less than 5 years old. LF is though 99year lease (only set back for me, since I wish it would be a final home) is still ok, since by the time its 20year old, I ll be 60+years old. - By then, i am just wondering if I really wanted to shift house again, even if decide to stay at a smaller apartment, can still sell or rent out LF, no problem, since there are always buyer that can make do with a permanent home of 80year old left property as their house.

A note on FH/999 leasehold. If it is strata, or condo, individual have no say if en-bloc goes through. Only FH landed really belongs to individual so to speak. Previously, a student' neighbour living in landed, re-structured their existing house into 3.5 storey without actually tearing down everything, just this alone it took $800k. Really not cheap if te structure is very old for a landed property. - thus don't buy too old FH. Can have many problems in future.

yowetan
30-08-13, 12:52
Newer properties actually is preferred if as long one still decide to sell later on, prefably less than 5 years old. LF is though 99year lease (only set back for me, since I wish it would be a final home) is still ok, since by the time its 20year old, I ll be 60+years old. - By then, i am just wondering if I really wanted to shift house again, even if decide to stay at a smaller apartment, can still sell or rent out LF, no problem, since there are always buyer that can make do with a permanent home of 80year old left property as their house.

A note on FH/999 leasehold. If it is strata, or condo, individual have no say if en-bloc goes through. Only FH landed really belongs to individual so to speak. Previously, a student' neighbour living in landed, re-structured their existing house into 3.5 storey without actually tearing down everything, just this alone it took $800k. Really not cheap if te structure is very old for a landed property. - thus don't buy too old FH. Can have many problems in future.

Any more discounts dish out by the developer?

Violinbite
30-08-13, 17:35
Any more discounts dish out by the developer?

Not to what I know... If you can still get units at LF at $1100+ it will be quite reasonable. Mine was $1127psf on first day launch. It will be bad if they sell below first day launch prices, their reputation will be affected. Very unlikely even market would correct by slight margin, developers know they need to hold their price otherwise the bad reputation will carry over to their future project, buyers will be wary of their 'true' price.
There was an incident in China, the developer was clearing stock at below launched price due to downturn, and all te previous buyers were at rage and whacked up the showroom. Reputation all gone.

LaFiestaOwner
31-08-13, 12:23
Not to what I know... If you can still get units at LF at $1100+ it will be quite reasonable. Mine was $1127psf on first day launch. It will be bad if they sell below first day launch prices, their reputation will be affected. Very unlikely even market would correct by slight margin, developers know they need to hold their price otherwise the bad reputation will carry over to their future project, buyers will be wary of their 'true' price.
There was an incident in China, the developer was clearing stock at below launched price due to downturn, and all te previous buyers were at rage and whacked up the showroom. Reputation all gone.

No more discount. Anyway, 7th month now, not a good time to launch. I see the bright hill condo launching soon, I hope common sense say 7th month is no no. :confused: Sales are not too bad... Moving slower as better units get snapped up already... The new HDB rules for PRs will be good for condo owners.

taggy
07-09-13, 07:03
straittimes ads indicated more than 600 units sold...

08-09-13, 16:50
straittimes ads indicated more than 600 units sold...

On track to be top selling condo for 2013 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Skyray
10-09-13, 18:26
Found these interesting figures...
======

Buyer profile by status: Singaporean 80.6%, PR 14.8%, Foreigner 4.5%
Buyer profile by purchaser address: HDB 68.7%, Private 31.3%

Indicative price range / Average: $956 - $1,440 psf / $1,160 psf
Historical high: $1,440 psf in Apr 2013 for a 431-sqft unit
Historical low: $956 psf in Mar 2013 for a 1,421-sqft unit
Indicative average price from historical high: -19.4%

======
Heard from my agent that >80% sold....

taggy
10-09-13, 20:12
======

======

80%, serious ah?
As of Jul, 592 units sold, it will take another 56 units to reach 80% :cool:

bananaprata
11-09-13, 23:32
...according to URA only 600 have been released (as of July) with only 8 units unsold.

bananaprata
11-09-13, 23:42
by the way, building must be going well - developer has called for the first 10%

wangwe
12-09-13, 08:24
by the way, building must be going well - developer has called for the first 10%

Nice. Which block and when did you receive the letter?

nickq
12-09-13, 18:41

That's very fast. Consider the fact that Q Bay started construction at the same time as La Fiesta.

bananaprata
12-09-13, 22:19
block 56 near the showflat. ...got the news this week

LaFiestaOwner
13-09-13, 07:19
Great great. They have called for 10%. So it's true as the agent told me 3rd quarter should call for 1st 10%. Good to start paying asap, the interest will head up soon, so earlier start, earlier can get low fixed rate. Mine have not called the 10% yet. They will send letter to current address? How does it work? Sorry, totally no idea what happens. My 1st house. URA says 613 units launched. 8 units unsold.

Autumnwinds
13-09-13, 08:09
Great great. They have called for 10%. So it's true as the agent told me 3rd quarter should call for 1st 10%. Good to start paying asap, the interest will head up soon, so earlier start, earlier can get low fixed rate. Mine have not called the 10% yet. They will send letter to current address? How does it work? Sorry, totally no idea what happens. My 1st house. URA says 613 units launched. 8 units unsold.

You mean to say that your loan has not yet been secured??

Violinbite
13-09-13, 18:43

I only saw they dug a big hole but hardly more than a car deep. A few piling bars inside the ground near showroom. Elsewhere not many piling bars, how this qualify for the calling for the foundation work as complete? Or they are collecting the 10% ahead of completion

LaFiestaOwner
13-09-13, 22:39
I only saw they dug a big hole but hardly more than a car deep. A few piling bars inside the ground near showroom. Elsewhere not many piling bars, how this qualify for the calling for the foundation work as complete? Or they are collecting the 10% ahead of completion

I think blk 56 is the one nearest the side gate. They have not asked for money yet.

bananaprata
14-09-13, 10:14
confirm blk 56 they have asked for 10% as they say foundation work is complete. Signed all the docs to start the mortgage...now waiting for bank letter

taggy
16-09-13, 14:06
======

======
80%, serious ah?
As of Jul, 592 units sold, it will take another 56 units to reach 80% :cool:

Units Sold in the Aug: 19
Cumulative Units Sold to-date: 610
610 / 810 = 75.3% only la :D

Eh
16-09-13, 21:15
Units Sold in the Aug: 19
Cumulative Units Sold to-date: 610
610 / 810 = 75.3% only la :D

So what happen to the other 200 units? Still unreleased by the developer? Keep for future price increase then sell?

4wheels
16-09-13, 22:26
So what happen to the other 200 units? Still unreleased by the developer? Keep for future price increase then sell?

URA website indicated only 610 sold out of 700 launch. There still 90 units launched but unsold.

Violinbite
17-09-13, 13:25
URA website indicated only 610 sold out of 700 launch. There still 90 units launched but unsold.

What will it mean to us really if all the units are fully sold out? Does it really benefit us buyers? Just curious. I just hope all the remaining units sold at higher than average psf, slightly later in the near future still ok.

Eh
17-09-13, 14:23

Ic.. Thanks for the info.

taggy
17-09-13, 14:29
What will it mean to us really if all the units are fully sold out? Does it really benefit us buyers? Just curious. I just hope all the remaining units sold at higher than average psf, slightly later in the near future still ok.

i suppose if all sold out, developer will speed up the construction?
for investment, if developers hold many units, may compete with owners for tenants. :2cents:

4wheels
17-09-13, 15:02

if you have bought, it will be great to know if the project sold out and if you have not, then you may want to check if price will move upward or downward.

Sound like you bought.

Violinbite
17-09-13, 22:05
i suppose if all sold out, developer will speed up the construction?
for investment, if developers hold many units, may compete with owners for tenants. :2cents:

Oh.. Developers can rent out unsold units? I didnt know that is ok, especially for leasehold units, won't it make the unsold units looks 'used' and who will dare to buy? Or if there is buyer during rental period, wont they need to force the tenants out then? Just curious..

Violinbite
17-09-13, 22:17
if you have bought, it will be great to know if the project sold out and if you have not, then you may want to check if price will move upward or downward.

Sound like you bought.

Yes. Bought on 1st launch, beaten the CM7. Looks like median price went up by slight margin. Hopefully on TOP it can hit $1300-1400 median price. Thankfully in some ways its not by Capitaland, if not it can end up slashing price and then many who bought LF might end up paying way much higher on 1st launch. Small developer can be advantages.
Pity those bought Sky Habitat.. some pay even $2mil for a unit or even at $1800psf. :banghead:

Skyray
18-09-13, 19:16
Has other developers started slashing prices? If so, wouldn't those who bought during early launches very +×÷=#$&€£?

Violinbite
18-09-13, 19:55
Has other developers started slashing prices? If so, wouldn't those who bought during early launches very +×÷=#$&€£?

I think only Capitaland the 'bloodsucker'. Price way too high for Sky Habitat, those who bought during launch are certainly going to 'bleed'. Some pay over $2mil for this 99yr lease project. One of my friend, though pay $2.4mil, it was a freehold D11 Tessarina and was a 4-bedder. FH 4-BEDDER D11 and a 99yr Sky Habitat at above $2mil, the choice is obvious. Previous project Interlace, they also say sell at 'discount' which is only their launch price few years ago. This time not going to be that fortunate for them, who always trying to squeeze un-informed buyers dry.

Capitaland, two thumbs down. Lets see how long Sky Habitat takes to clear. Plenty not sold, and have to launch cheaper Sky Vue. Ma chiam iphone 5S or 5C. Either sucks at pricing or product options.

taggy
18-09-13, 20:49
Capitaland, two thumbs down. Lets see how long Sky Habitat takes to clear. Plenty not sold, and have to launch cheaper Sky Vue. Ma chiam iphone 5S or 5C. Either sucks at pricing or product options.

5S and 5C :D:D:D
but singtel 5S Gold got fully booked in 2mins; 5C still had plenty...

ML-novice
18-09-13, 22:10
I think only Capitaland the 'bloodsucker'. Price way too high for Sky Habitat, those who bought during launch are certainly going to 'bleed'. Some pay over $2mil for this 99yr lease project. One of my friend, though pay $2.4mil, it was a freehold D11 Tessarina and was a 4-bedder. FH 4-BEDDER D11 and a 99yr Sky Habitat at above $2mil, the choice is obvious. Previous project Interlace, they also say sell at 'discount' which is only their launch price few years ago. This time not going to be that fortunate for them, who always trying to squeeze un-informed buyers dry.

D'Leedon is another example of price discounted strategy after launch. Why queue for VVIP where you can purchase later at lower price?:banghead:

Violinbite
18-09-13, 23:20
5S and 5C :D:D:D
but singtel 5S Gold got fully booked in 2mins; 5C still had plenty...

Really? My contract will end in a week time. Must get one too. Din know 5S is out. Haha

Violinbite
18-09-13, 23:33
D'Leedon is another example of price discounted strategy after launch. Why queue for VVIP where you can purchase later at lower price?:banghead:

Ya, this one too. But, if not wrong, the lower psf units are for the bigger units that is left over. I think the poor response are due to lousy layout as well. This is the problem with earlier projects, taking advantage of rising market and come out with all kinds of inefficient layouts. LF is one of the best as far I can see, its better than Luxurie, only lugi in launching later than Luxurie, but was to my advantage of choice and finance. These days, the bigger units and higher quantum will be pretty difficult to move in sales. Govt really good clamping down all the rats, ants, roach; all think fast investors can't siam anywhere.:)

nickq
19-09-13, 17:45
I can see construction progress here: http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/09/la-fiesta-construction-progress-21.html

ML-novice
19-09-13, 22:26
I can see construction progress here: http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/09/la-fiesta-construction-progress-21.html

Well progress LF! Can it be TOP by 2016?

wangwe
19-09-13, 23:15

:D

I see that block 54 foundations are quite well laid and it appears that they're started to do some works in the middle. All in all, I'm excited!

nickq
20-09-13, 11:36
Well progress LF! Can it be TOP by 2016?

The blog owner update the construction once every two weeks. So he did a new update yesterday:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/09/la-fiesta-construction-progress-22.html

I think EL Development is well known to build fast. So TOP 2016 shouldn't be a problem.

taggy
20-09-13, 11:51
The blog owner update the construction once every two weeks. So he did a new update yesterday:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/09/la-fiesta-construction-progress-22.html

I think EL Development is well known to build fast. So TOP 2016 shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks to you and the blog owner
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3848/qnpw.jpg

LaFiestaOwner
20-09-13, 14:18

Set at Dec 2016 I think. I hope no defects like what I read in the news about other condos... Plus I see the Jem one ah... I think better for EL to take their time and do it right. They launched new units recently again. Now about 90 new units.

merlion
20-09-13, 14:29
Set at Dec 2016 I think. I hope no defects like what I read in the news about other condos... Plus I see the Jem one ah... I think better for EL to take their time and do it right. They launched new units recently again. Now about 90 new units.
Keen to move into La Fiesta in the future. But I do hope they build more commercial elements like nice restaurants and shopping at the two commercial plots.

merlion
20-09-13, 14:32
Keen to move into La Fiesta in the future. But I do hope they build more commercial elements like nice restaurants and shopping at the two commercial plots.

The compass point shopping centre looks so jaded and boring. Frasers should really upgrade it

20-09-13, 16:18
The compass point shopping centre looks so jaded and boring. Frasers should really upgrade it

Compass point pales as compared to other newer shopping centres but still i find it above average.

I think kopitiam square is really bad and the one which needs a overhaul. i also noticed that they have stopped charging for parking and yet it is not really full. Of course more than 1/2 the hawker centres and stalls are empty.

BTW, which are the 2 commercial plots you are referring to?

dtrax
20-09-13, 16:21
Compass point pales as compared to other newer shopping centres but still i find it above average.

I think kopitiam square is really bad and the one which needs a overhaul. i also noticed that they have stopped charging for parking and yet it is not really full. Of course more than 1/2 the hawker centres and stalls are empty.

BTW, which are the 2 commercial plots you are referring to?

the empty plots beside the mrt station

20-09-13, 16:26
the empty plots beside the mrt station

those 2 plots are relatively small, think 1 probably for compass point expension, abit like jurong point maybe? especially when the new flats are up

LaFiestaOwner
20-09-13, 17:19
Actually, there is. The plots of land is not the compass point one. There are two sites that are for commercial use. Hopefully, got a mall or anything like that. Compass Point so so la but once the BTOs and both Condos up, I think Compass Point will be too crammed.

merlion
20-09-13, 17:28
Actually, there is. The plots of land is not the compass point one. There are two sites that are for commercial use. Hopefully, got a mall or anything like that. Compass Point so so la but once the BTOs and both Condos up, I think Compass Point will be too crammed.
Yes. With competition from Watertown, Compass Point has got to upgrade and expanded.
I hope for sidewalk cafes and nice eateries lining the street o. Sengkang Square.
That would surely bring up the value of La Fiesta.

LaFiestaOwner
20-09-13, 17:41
Don't worry about value. Sengkang Hospital should be up 1 or 2 years after we TOP.

ML-novice
21-09-13, 10:58

I am getting closer by the day to see the speedy progress. Hope there is no compromise on QUALITY. Well done EL !!!:banana:

merlion
21-09-13, 22:21
Don't worry about value. Sengkang Hospital should be up 1 or 2 years after we TOP.

That's one of the reasons I bought into La Fiesta. :cheers1:

LaFiesta
23-09-13, 11:37
confirm blk 56 they have asked for 10% as they say foundation work is complete. Signed all the docs to start the mortgage...now waiting for bank letter

Just received phone call from bank foundation done and ask to release the first 10%.

Skyray
23-09-13, 11:45
Just received phone call from bank foundation done and ask to release the first 10%.

Hi LF, which block or stack is yours?

LaFiesta
23-09-13, 13:49
Hi LF, which block or stack is yours?

Block 60.
Way abt u?

Skyray
23-09-13, 15:38
Block 60.
Way abt u?

Block 54...

Skyray
23-09-13, 15:41
From the pictures taken on the site, looks like the foundation work for block 56 - 60 have been completed... thus they are asking for the 10%...

bananaprata
23-09-13, 22:31
great news on blk 60...wonder why they called for the 10% on blk 56 a couple of weeks ago - looking at the pics it seems blk 60 is more advanced than any other

LaFiestaOwner
24-09-13, 21:52
Mine not yet. Mine is stack 48.

25-09-13, 17:40
So it looks like blk 56 - 60 are the front runners, any idea which blocks will be next ?

Violinbite
25-09-13, 21:50
So it looks like blk 56 - 60 are the front runners, any idea which blocks will be next ?

Very likely blk 50 to 54. And probably the stretch facing the new BTOs. The central blks below is likely underground carpark so will take a while I think. The blks facing directly MRT should be last as construction vechicles and temp office is located around there.

LaFiesta
25-09-13, 22:15
Hi anyone got take the showroom pics?if have can upload?thanks

Tek888
26-09-13, 08:05
Hi anyone got take the showroom pics?if have can upload?thanks

This site has quite a good spread of pics taken in the showflat

http://www.propersquare.com/reviews/details/la-fiesta

Skyray
30-09-13, 15:19
Very likely blk 50 to 54. And probably the stretch facing the new BTOs. The central blks below is likely underground carpark so will take a while I think. The blks facing directly MRT should be last as construction vechicles and temp office is located around there.

I recalled that Blk 50 to 54 have basement 2... so more diggings & foundation... so don't think its gonna be so soon...

nevertheless, if its time to pay... its time to pay...

taggy
04-10-13, 07:15
blk 64 - calling for next 10% liao :)

wangwe
04-10-13, 08:18
blk 64 - calling for next 10% liao :)

That's like next block to me? Hmm...should be soon then.

taggy
04-10-13, 09:33
That's like next block to me? Hmm...should be soon then.

separated by the tea garden, diagonally opposite to blk 66

kirchhoff_liz
05-10-13, 07:49
Yesterday evening around 9pm, LF showroom had a huge crowds. I wonder why?

Violinbite
05-10-13, 12:39
Yesterday evening around 9pm, LF showroom had a huge crowds. I wonder why?

Its just a matter of time, people from other part of SG discover LF is among the cheapest in psf. Today StraitsTime show, most studios are min at $600+k and some 2-bedders are even above $800k. I think with a little more they can buy three bedder compact. And the size in LF is efficient. Near MRT and excellent amenities plus future hospital. Where to find such new project at just $1100+psf? Two thumbs up for LF. The 3-bedder are going to be hotcakes for future home stay.

kirchhoff_liz
06-10-13, 12:23
Went to LF yesterday (5-Oct) to check on the sales, details are as follow:

Total unsold units = 6 unreleased blocks +
116 unsold units based on all released units +
11 yellow stickers + 1 green sticker

Violinbite
06-10-13, 13:52
Went to LF yesterday (5-Oct) to check on the sales, details are as follow:

Total unsold units = 6 unreleased blocks +
116 unsold units based on all released units +
11 yellow stickers + 1 green sticker

So its total is 116 units out of 810 units? (Don't understand about 6 unreleased blocks). What are yellow and green stickers mean?

Skyray
06-10-13, 15:09
Hi, do u know which 6 blocks not released yet?

Autumnwinds
06-10-13, 20:11
So its total is 116 units out of 810 units? (Don't understand about 6 unreleased blocks). What are yellow and green stickers mean?

No he means 6 unreleased blocks + the 116units.

kirchhoff_liz
06-10-13, 21:59
No he means 6 unreleased blocks + the 116units.

6 unrelased blocks +116 unsold+ 11yellow+1green.

Sorry i couldn't remember those unreleased blocks.
Never asked abt the stickers. Maybe reserved or cheque on the way or? ???

bananaprata
06-10-13, 22:16

how was the showflat? busy? lots of agents waiting?

Violinbite
07-10-13, 10:30

By the way, I m a little confuse with the term 'blocks' and 'stacks'. Correct me if I m wrong: LF have something like 13 blocks: 50,52,54...74. Each floor of a common block has 4 units, which share the same unit no. running up vertically (floor no. will be diff though). - so is the unit no. the stack no.?

Eg. 70, Sengkang Square, #15-44 - does it mean block 70, stack 44?

Hope some can enlightened

rymccondo77
07-10-13, 12:00
By the way, I m a little confuse with the term 'blocks' and 'stacks'. Correct me if I m wrong: LF have something like 13 blocks: 50,52,54...74. Each floor of a common block has 4 units, which share the same unit no. running up vertically (floor no. will be diff though). - so is the unit no. the stack no.?

Eg. 70, Sengkang Square, #15-44 - does it mean block 70, stack 44?

Hope some can enlightened

Yes, 70 is the block number, 15 is the floor level and 44 is the stack number. This is the (usual) naming convention of each unit in a condo or EC.

In many condo / EC developments, a block has 4 stacks in it.

kirchhoff_liz
07-10-13, 13:55
Yes, 70 is the block number, 15 is the floor level and 44 is the stack number. This is the (usual) naming convention of each unit in a condo or EC.

In many condo / EC developments, a block has 4 stacks in it.

My mistakes, it should be 16unreleased stacks+ 116 unsold units + 11yellow+1green

mermaid
07-10-13, 14:08
I passed by last fri & seems like there is some celebration in the showflat. got catering somemore.
wat happened huh?

07-10-13, 15:01
I passed by last fri & seems like there is some celebration in the showflat. got catering somemore.
wat happened huh?

Show flat closing soon celebration ?

mermaid
07-10-13, 15:02
Show flat closing soon celebration ?

so fast meh?

din u all said still got a few blocks not released?

Violinbite
07-10-13, 21:46
so fast meh?

din u all said still got a few blocks not released?

6 stacks not release. I think more like celebration that they have covered their capital layout from all the sales to date, not worrying cashflow issue and can take time to sell the remaining units.

mermaid
08-10-13, 11:10
6 stacks not release. I think more like celebration that they have covered their capital layout from all the sales to date, not worrying cashflow issue and can take time to sell the remaining units.

6 stacks still not released the developers is aldy counting profit? :47:

but I do see big shots inside ...

Violinbite
08-10-13, 11:20
6 stacks still not released the developers is aldy counting profit? :47:

but I do see big shots inside ...

Haha.. wow, got big shots some more! Must be huat news for them la.:) Who knows, the big shots getting convince LF are the offer best psf value and efficient layout and whopping up some remaining units.:) Anyway estimate and counting P/L earlier is ok la.. sometimes I count my piggy bank 'gold' coins before it is full. :)

mermaid
08-10-13, 12:42
Haha.. wow, got big shots some more! Must be huat news for them la.:) Who knows, the big shots getting convince LF are the offer best psf value and efficient layout and whopping up some remaining units.:) Anyway estimate and counting P/L earlier is ok la.. sometimes I count my piggy bank 'gold' coins before it is full. :)

the big shots I dun mean artistes or some prominent figures la :D
look like mgt ppl, definitely not ordinary buyers.

bananaprata
08-10-13, 21:55
just saw there's a photo update on this site:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013_10_01_archive.html

Violinbite
09-10-13, 23:03
the big shots I dun mean artistes or some prominent figures la :D
look like mgt ppl, definitely not ordinary buyers.

So mermaid, did you get a unit in LF? Which block then?:)

Skyray
10-10-13, 20:52
Block 54 also called for 10% already... just got notified by my law firm...

ML-novice
10-10-13, 21:13
Block 54 also called for 10% already... just got notified by my law firm...

Blk 74, comprises stack 51,52,53,54. I've yet to receive the 10% notification.;)

Thermofisher
10-10-13, 21:16
How much is a La Fiesta 3 bedder unit?

ML-novice
10-10-13, 21:27
How much is a La Fiesta 3 bedder unit?

http://www.data.com.sg/caveat/cvtpte12mths.fxp?cbldg=la%20fiesta&rn=72884332170&cid=singapore

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/transaction/submitSort.action

bananaprata
12-10-13, 22:20
photos from earlier today

merlion
14-10-13, 09:04

What is the construction opposite Luxurie from across the road junction? Seems like major excavation work.

14-10-13, 10:21

Can see good progress, except for the 70s blks.

Skyray
14-10-13, 21:26
What is the construction opposite Luxurie from across the road junction? Seems like major excavation work.

Tot that was a 'holding' area for the construction materials for Luxurie???

merlion
15-10-13, 23:39
Tot that was a 'holding' area for the construction materials for Luxurie???
Tks. Hope the commercial plots will be released soon. :)

19-10-13, 17:27
Work for the general and community hospital has just started, official groundbreaking is next Sunday. Everything should be up and running by 2018.

rymccondo77
19-10-13, 17:40
Work for the general and community hospital has just started, official groundbreaking is next Sunday. Everything should be up and running by 2018.

Received a leaflet on this groundbreaking ceremony - will be from 9 am to 12 pm next Sunday. At the junction of Sengkang East Way and Sengkang East Road.

Skyray
19-10-13, 18:48
Wao... everything seems to be ready by the time LF is ready... now only left the 2 commercial parcels next to CompassPt... Wonder what will those be?

bananaprata
19-10-13, 22:39
Wao... everything seems to be ready by the time LF is ready... now only left the 2 commercial parcels next to CompassPt... Wonder what will those be?

A while back, I was told there'll be a cinema and bowling alley there.

merlion
20-10-13, 01:25
Fabulous!:cheers1:

Skyray
20-10-13, 19:08

Sounds great!

LaFiesta
21-10-13, 22:50

Hopefully but can I ask who told u?n when?thanks

Tek888
23-10-13, 08:19

Yeah, Compasspoint is too small for the growing population in SK. Besides the 2 small dark blue plots between CP and LF, there are 2 larger light yellow plots on the east and west sides of CP. The former is now occupied by Kopitiam Square but IIRC, the lease is 10 years....meaning it can free up for future commercial developments.

All 4 plots of land are slated for commercial developments so no more new residentials near LF.

The 2 smaller plots look ideal for CP expansion, similar to Jurong Point.

pic taken from master plan. :)

Eh
23-10-13, 12:39

There will be a cinema at seletar mall.

excellent
23-10-13, 14:08
Any idea whether there is any side gate near the bus stop facing the HDB?

Skyray
23-10-13, 19:48
Any idea whether there is any side gate near the bus stop facing the HDB?

Ya... was thinking of this too... both the main & side entrances are at the front. Would be good to have another at the back, near the bus stop...

fenghuo
24-10-13, 11:30
Will there be fairprice around? Feel not convenient to buy grocery here.

Rushhour
24-10-13, 20:04
Ya... was thinking of this too... both the main & side entrances are at the front. Would be good to have another at the back, near the bus stop...

Early this year my agent told me the developer is working on to put a gate at the back as well. Not sure whether is it through. :)

Eh
24-10-13, 21:09
Will there be fairprice around? Feel not convenient to buy grocery here.

There is a cold storage at compass point. At bto compassvale mast there will be a supermarket. Knowing how Hdb works, it will most likely be reserved for NTUC because nearby does not have one.

JeffKoh
25-10-13, 08:06
There is a cold storage at compass point. At bto compassvale mast there will be a supermarket. Knowing how Hdb works, it will most likely be reserved for NTUC because nearby does not have one.

Hi,

there's one 24 hrs NTUC at Buangkok within walking distance fom LF. Further one will be at Rivervale Mall & Rivervale Plaza and newest one will be SM.

Eh
25-10-13, 10:55
Hi,

there's one 24 hrs NTUC at Buangkok within walking distance fom LF. Further one will be at Rivervale Mall & Rivervale Plaza and newest one will be SM.

Usually those staying in blk 20x will walk to buangkok ntuc. Further ones I don't think so.

Violinbite
25-10-13, 11:31
http://www.stproperty.sg/view/la-fiesta-sengkang-square/view-price-trend-analysis/tower/4203094

Hope the link above works.. its the transacted units of every block in LF. Those who want to buy, can check which is left in the empty boxes. Blk 70, 08-46 & 09-46 is very good stack units, not sure why no one eye on these, as it is near MRT side and enjoy unblock view. Maybe not released yet..:beats-me-man:

JeffKoh
25-10-13, 11:33
Usually those staying in blk 20x will walk to buangkok ntuc. Further ones I don't think so.

ya... agreed if not will walk to compass pt Cold Storage.

LaFiesta
26-10-13, 09:03
Hi,

Where is this SM u mentioned?thanks
Which unit u bot n how many bedrooms? Thanks

JeffKoh
26-10-13, 10:10
Where is this SM u mentioned?thanks
Which unit u bot n how many bedrooms? Thanks

Hi, I don't purchase any unit at LF but stay around here. Seleta Mall is at Fernvale but it will be ready maybe 2015. Is a NTUC Finest.

onglai
26-10-13, 10:20
Hi, I don't purchase any unit at LF but stay around here. Seleta Mall is at Fernvale but it will be ready maybe 2015. Is a NTUC Finest.

Existing fernvale kopitiam there already got a small 24hr ntuc leow.

Eh
26-10-13, 14:00
Existing fernvale kopitiam there already got a small 24hr ntuc leow.

So small until some of the items have to put outside along the walkway.

onglai
26-10-13, 14:06
So small until some of the items have to put outside along the walkway.

lol yalor.... sparrow born with the kidney outside its body.

JeffKoh
27-10-13, 07:33
lol yalor.... sparrow born with the kidney outside its body.

Seleta mall one will be a huge one n food court run by ntuc also.

wangwe
04-11-13, 19:18
Latest site updates: http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/11/la-fiesta-construction-progress-27.html?m=1

wangwe
08-11-13, 10:38
Just received email from the lawyers that Blk 66's foundation works are also completed.

kirchhoff_liz
11-11-13, 18:44
Today , we received lawyer's letter tat block 62's foundation has completed.

kirchhoff_liz
12-11-13, 18:47
Went to site just now. Light construction works continue even after 7pm+

wangwe
18-11-13, 08:57
Looks like building is starting to pick up pace...

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/11/la-fiesta-construction-progress-29.html?m=1

Violinbite
18-11-13, 09:44
Looks like building is starting to pick up pace...

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/11/la-fiesta-construction-progress-29.html?m=1

Hi,

Do you guys think blk 70-74 will be the very last to lay foundation works, since it is nearest to the construction entrance/exit? Is there possibility that some blocks built up to 3rd storey and while others not even having foundation laid?

Rushhour
20-11-13, 23:50
Hi,

Do you guys think blk 70-74 will be the very last to lay foundation works, since it is nearest to the construction entrance/exit? Is there possibility that some blocks built up to 3rd storey and while others not even having foundation laid?

Yes it is similar with The Luxurie beside us. I believe the foundation already laid, just that it will be the last to build. :)

coco cc
23-11-13, 17:08
good
;););)

LaFiestaOwner
25-11-13, 07:26
Still waiting for them to call for the 1st payment. Mine is stack 48, don't know which block number it will be. Want to start paying before interest rate shoot high high.

Skyray
25-11-13, 09:35
Still waiting for them to call for the 1st payment. Mine is stack 48, don't know which block number it will be. Want to start paying before interest rate shoot high high.

Wahaha... how come u don't know the block no?

Stack 48 shd be blk 72...

25-11-13, 11:21
Hi,

Think blk 70 -74 foundation still not laid yet, looks like next year :beats-me-man:
Very likely that construction of the blks will progress differently as this should maximise the usage of the resources most efficiently.

merlion
25-11-13, 13:33
Think blk 70 -74 foundation still not laid yet, looks like next year :beats-me-man:
Very likely that construction of the blks will progress differently as this should maximise the usage of the resources most efficiently.

Hurry. Build faster. 😙

bananaprata
25-11-13, 22:59
More good progress....but where's the lift for the block near the showflat!!??!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/11/la-fiesta-construction-progress-30.html

Violinbite
26-11-13, 06:40
More good progress....but where's the lift for the block near the showflat!!??!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/11/la-fiesta-construction-progress-30.html

The lift should be the squarish area that all the brownish metal rods sticking upwards. Base on site plan, each block consist of four units link onto a central common area, which I think it is the lift.

Violinbite
26-11-13, 06:47

Base on my previous question, I had a dream lately, in brief:- I went into LF construction site, someone told me my block foundation not laid yet, but already build up to third storey. It puzzled me on this point... Then I woke up. That's why I asked if it is possible for some other block to reach third storey or level before my block foundation being laid.

Violinbite
26-11-13, 06:48
Hurry. Build faster. 😙

Hey merlion, you sound so excited, like a kid receiving his promise toy.:)

merlion
27-11-13, 01:39
Hey merlion, you sound so excited, like a kid receiving his promise toy.:)

I'm still a kid. At heart. Haha.

29-11-13, 09:41
Hurry. Build faster. ��

With the first tower crane up, should see faster and more obvious progress from now on.

Tek888
29-11-13, 10:55
Based on current rate of building, what's your estimated completion date?

I'll start first - Q4 2015

kirchhoff_liz
29-11-13, 12:52

My estimation is 2016 Q1

Violinbite
30-11-13, 06:34

Slower is better for me... blk 70. End 2016 or early 2017. By then rental will be more settle down after the over-supply years of 2015/6. Will be renting out flat and move on to LF

Kenshinto80
30-11-13, 09:58
Think La Fiesta will sell out in less than 1 year. Serangoon View 2 plots going launch over 1000psf plus. So is another 2 plots at Seng Kang West. La Feista pricing now suddenly becomes extremely attractive given all the amenities at Seng Kang Central.

ML-novice
30-11-13, 11:16
LF is cool and slow. Not so much commercial advertisement to boost the speed of sale. It is in the heart of SK. The price shall rise gradually over time with the new hospital nearby and so many convenient amenities in the surroundings. They would have sell fast if the show room is located right in front of the MRT instead of the far end of LF tennis court to save out the rental space cater for the showroom. :cutedoggy:

Skyray
30-11-13, 12:12

I would think its Q3-Q4 2016...

Violinbite
30-11-13, 13:00
Think La Fiesta will sell out in less than 1 year. Serangoon View 2 plots going launch over 1000psf plus. So is another 2 plots at Seng Kang West. La Feista pricing now suddenly becomes extremely attractive given all the amenities at Seng Kang Central.

Like your notable comment.:)

Violinbite
30-11-13, 13:04
LF is cool and slow. Not so much commercial advertisement to boost the speed of sale. It is in the heart of SK. The price shall rise gradually over time with the new hospital nearby and so many convenient amenities in the surroundings. They would have sell fast if the show room is located right in front of the MRT instead of the far end of LF tennis court to save out the rental space cater for the showroom. :cutedoggy:

Like this notable feedback too.:) indeed there is a website page that updates the number of sales of LF. Currently 563 units sold. But every week I saw one to a few units sold each week.

http://www.stproperty.sg/view/la-fiesta-sengkang-square/view-price-trend-analysis/tower/4203094

This even reflects the exact unit that is left unsold. Mainly the 4-bedder.

WhoAmI?
30-11-13, 15:37
Not sure true or not? My friend said Developer giving more discount and the price now is lower than launch price as developer wants to clear the remainder units. Any sale agent can confirm?

kirchhoff_liz
30-11-13, 17:04
Not sure true or not? My friend said Developer giving more discount and the price now is lower than launch price as developer wants to clear the remainder units. Any sale agent can confirm?

As mentioned before, waiting for discount, u might not be getting ur idea unit in LF. For developer to give discount, it is mainly on those bigger units or inaccessible location.

Trevortan
30-11-13, 17:21

It's a bad business decision for any developers to give discount with price lower than at launch date. La fiesta break even is on par with the most recent upper serangoon parcel A and B and also in a much better location. Wait for discount can :banghead:

Trevortan
30-11-13, 17:25

Agreed. Having seen the URA MP 2013 and what is in line for future development in Sengkang and Buangkok Area, LF has no hurry to sell, in fact, prices will increase :tongue3:

30-11-13, 18:34
Like this notable feedback too.:) indeed there is a website page that updates the number of sales of LF. Currently 563 units sold. But every week I saw one to a few units sold each week.

This even reflects the exact unit that is left unsold. Mainly the 4-bedder.

From ura website 631 units sold as of Oct 2013

30-11-13, 18:39

Developer of La Fiesta, EL Dev. missed out on both upp serangoon plots. With their limited land bank and the limited supply at sengkang Central really think they would take their time to sell. The launch of the fernvale plots will definitely push some to LF.

Violinbite
30-11-13, 21:48
From ura website 631 units sold as of Oct 2013

Oops... then this is a good news... I think the 4 bedders have less takers. Blk 50-54 probably with more left over. East west facing and facing Luxurie as well.

Sheeden
08-12-13, 23:42
http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/search/label/LF

Latest updates...

kirchhoff_liz
09-12-13, 08:25

Latest updates...

Weather is bad in Dec. Construction cannot go much further.

excellent
09-12-13, 09:28
looking at the progress, doubt it can TOP by end of 2015

merlion
09-12-13, 10:49

Probably late 2016 to early 2017 nia.

Rushhour
09-12-13, 23:37

The Luxurie construction been almost 2 years. And LF construction progress is slower than them..

10-12-13, 08:13
Probably late 2016 to early 2017 nia.

They have until Q2 2017, while the expected completion based on the signage is Q2 2016, thus probably expect Q3/ Q4 2016 :beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

merlion
10-12-13, 11:39
They have until Q2 2017, while the expected completion based on the signage is Q2 2016, thus probably expect Q3/ Q4 2016 :beats-me-man::beats-me-man::beats-me-man:

Yeah maybe.
EL lost all the GLS tenders recently. No projects on hand other than La Fiesta.
Its management should have all the resources and man power to concentrate on this one and only condo?

Sheeden
10-12-13, 12:07
Yeah maybe.
EL lost all the GLS tenders recently. No projects on hand other than La Fiesta.
Its management should have all the resources and man power to concentrate on this one and only condo?

They still have the DBSS Trivellis in Clementi on hand... maybe after that is completed then we will see full steam ahead for fiesta haha...

Anyway, is the progress really that slow? They only started somewhere in May/June right?

Skyray
10-12-13, 18:01
Well.. rather they do it properly, slower if necessary... rather than rush thro' this & we have to live with the problem after that...
:tsk-tsk:

Sheeden
11-12-13, 14:02
Well.. rather they do it properly, slower if necessary... rather than rush thro' this & we have to live with the problem after that...

Fully agree with you on that :)

merlion
11-12-13, 21:09

Hope the project turns out well.
I noticed something. There are a few mini ponds directly outside the gym. Instead of wasting these spaces, I hope the developer would put in some Aqua gym equipment in the pond.
I saw these at the Livia condo. Looked nice and cool.
How to contact the developer and forward my idea to them? Help needed. :beats-me-man:

Sheeden
11-12-13, 22:34
Hope the project turns out well.
I noticed something. There are a few mini ponds directly outside the gym. Instead of wasting these spaces, I hope the developer would put in some Aqua gym equipment in the pond.
I saw these at the Livia condo. Looked nice and cool.
How to contact the developer and forward my idea to them? Help needed. :beats-me-man:

U can visit EL's website and from there give them a feedback with regards to your idea.

There was a talk before about the additional side gate as well that opens up to the bus stop - I believe u can email them about it too. If needed, we can always come up with some petition together to appeal for it.

merlion
12-12-13, 00:11
U can visit EL's website and from there give them a feedback with regards to your idea.

There was a talk before about the additional side gate as well that opens up to the bus stop - I believe u can email them about it too. If needed, we can always come up with some petition together to appeal for it.
That's a great idea. Tks.

12-12-13, 08:01
Think you are refering to the 3 "rectangular ponds" in front of the gym right? Not sure what purpose they are for ??

btw, there is already an aqua gym in the pool ahead.

excellent
12-12-13, 09:15
The developer replied regarding the side gate facing the HDB. They mentioned that their consultants have enquired from the relevant authorities and were informed that full consensus from all the purchasers has to be obtained in order for the side date to be approved. As such, they decided not to proceed with the submission for the new side date as it is highly unlikely that they can obtain consent from everyone. They also added that they will make provision in their design to cater for a future side gate. They will leave it to the new MCST to vote and decide.:doh:

Sheeden
12-12-13, 09:47
The developer replied regarding the side gate facing the HDB. They mentioned that their consultants have enquired from the relevant authorities and were informed that full consensus from all the purchasers has to be obtained in order for the side date to be approved. As such, they decided not to proceed with the submission for the new side date as it is highly unlikely that they can obtain consent from everyone. They also added that they will make provision in their design to cater for a future side gate. They will leave it to the new MCST to vote and decide.:doh:

Full consensus seems difficult to obtain esp if it involves more cost. Hopefully a majority would suffice.

Surprised why the side gate wasn't planned in the first place when the bus stop is right behind.. And now it's left to the MCST i.e. the residents themselves to get it up. It would be good if EL can help us fix it up next time at a discounted price!

merlion
12-12-13, 09:52

That's like passing the baton to us. I would rather the developer build the gate now. :(

merlion
12-12-13, 09:54
Think you are refering to the 3 "rectangular ponds" in front of the gym right? Not sure what purpose they are for ??

btw, there is already an aqua gym in the pool ahead.
Oh tks! Didn't know there is one already. Yes I am referring to the rectangular ponds in front of the gym. Dun seem useable for any purpose. :confused:

ML-novice
12-12-13, 23:21
Is anyone with any update of Blk70 or Blk74 called out payment due for foundation work?:sleep:

13-12-13, 08:01
Is anyone with any update of Blk70 or Blk74 called out payment due for foundation work?:sleep:

From recent pics, it does not look like even dug out yet.

Violinbite
13-12-13, 09:06

No. Blk 70-74 will certainly be the last to call for foundation payment. The area have office, material storage and the entrance of the working vehicle. That area is of higher ground undug yet.

EL just send a greeting card, should give a small hamper or vouchers at the least mah...

Sheeden
13-12-13, 17:21
That's like passing the baton to us. I would rather the developer build the gate now. :(

That would be ideal but they said the authorities doesn't allow so what can we do? Is there no other way to add a side gate to existing design besides full consensus from buyers? What if the project is not fully sold by the time MCST is up?

Vouchers and hampers definitely sound nice hahaha

13-12-13, 18:51
That would be ideal but they said the authorities doesn't allow so what can we do? Is there no other way to add a side gate to existing design besides full consensus from buyers? What if the project is not fully sold by the time MCST is up?

Vouchers and hampers definitely sound nice hahaha

Difficult to get those ground floor units facing there to agree since they bought on the premise that there is no side gate n more privacy then.

Skyray
13-12-13, 19:16
Ya... I'm also puzzled why the developer never include a side gate on the other (bus stop) side... both the current main entrance & side gate are on the same side... so weird planning...

Sheeden
13-12-13, 20:25
Hopefully a main consensus would suffice for the good of those who use the buses that stops at the bus-stop behind!

To Skyray : Your guess is as good as mine haha.. I also don't see a reason as to why they did not think about it in the first place..

Violinbite
13-12-13, 23:18
Hopefully a main consensus would suffice for the good of those who use the buses that stops at the bus-stop behind!

To Skyray : Your guess is as good as mine haha.. I also don't see a reason as to why they did not think about it in the first place..

I kind of think it is likely a tactical sale plan by EL. They might be testing the market how well the inside blocks being received. Since the a major portion of the sales done before CM7 and they managed to sell quite a number of units in the inside units, they might keep this side gate issue aside, perhaps if current units still remain unsold, they will offer the side gate to woo the buyers later..:)

merlion
14-12-13, 13:04
I kind of think it is likely a tactical sale plan by EL. They might be testing the market how well the inside blocks being received. Since the a major portion of the sales done before CM7 and they managed to sell quite a number of units in the inside units, they might keep this side gate issue aside, perhaps if current units still remain unsold, they will offer the side gate to woo the buyers later..:)
Enquired EL the size of the health club as I was concerned of its small space ( only three separate rooms as seen from the model ).
EL assured me the three separate rooms will be able to meet the needs of all the residents in the condo.
I m sceptical. Have to wait and see for myself.

Sheeden
14-12-13, 13:16
Enquired EL the size of the health club as I was concerned of its small space ( only three separate rooms as seen from the model ).
EL assured me the three separate rooms will be able to meet the needs of all the residents in the condo.
I m sceptical. Have to wait and see for myself.

Thanx man for the update.. I think it's good that we share what doubts we have and what we have gotten clarification from the developer.

I personally tried asking for the tv outlet to be shifted to the opposite wall due main beam structure protrusion but was told it'll affect TOP certification. Is this true? How can a tv outlet affect TOP? Pardon me for my ignorance..

I doubt the side gate is a tactical marketing decision since they already us that full consensus is needed in the future.. But I'm hoping for it to come true if it is!

merlion
14-12-13, 13:29
Thanx man for the update.. I think it's good that we share what doubts we have and what we have gotten clarification from the developer.

I personally tried asking for the tv outlet to be shifted to the opposite wall due main beam structure protrusion but was told it'll affect TOP certification. Is this true? How can a tv outlet affect TOP? Pardon me for my ignorance..

I doubt the side gate is a tactical marketing decision since they already us that full consensus is needed in the future.. But I'm hoping for it to come true if it is!
You have my support if a petition for a side gate is needed.

:cheers1:

Sheeden
16-12-13, 12:31
Latest URA figures for Nov indicate as follow:

Total Launched : 700
Total Sold : 646 ( 79.75%)
Units Launched in the month (of Nov ) : 0
Total Units Sold ( for Nov ) : 15

Slowly but steadily...

taggy
16-12-13, 16:41
Latest URA figures for Nov indicate as follow:

Total Sold : 646 ( 79.75%)
Units Launched in the month (of Nov ) : 0
Total Units Sold ( for Nov ) : 15

Slowly but steadily...

each month sell 15, take another 11months :cheers1:

merlion
17-12-13, 08:53
each month sell 15, take another 11months :cheers1:

Sales pretty good considering the high number of units.
You are right. May take another year to fully sold. :p

Violinbite
17-12-13, 11:22
Sales pretty good considering the high number of units.
You are right. May take another year to fully sold. :p

Quite a number of 4 bedder among blk 50-54 not taken up. These might be much slower due to high quantum. Probably the 3 bedder will be well gone soon.

Skyray
17-12-13, 12:25
Quite a number of 4 bedder among blk 50-54 not taken up. These might be much slower due to high quantum. Probably the 3 bedder will be well gone soon.

Was told that the 4 bedders @ blk 54 not released yet... not sure if this info is still valid...

merlion
17-12-13, 12:49
Was told that the 4 bedders @ blk 54 not released yet... not sure if this info is still valid...

Some of the 4 bedrooms are sold. I saw from the PSF website.

Sheeden
17-12-13, 13:43

I think not all the stacks in Blk 50-54 are released yet. Some are sold probably direct from developer?

4 bedders in these stacks are west facing and that could be a reason why as well? Looks down the pool but u'll have west sun..

Skyray
17-12-13, 15:46

I also noticed from the website that some units were sold... but when i visited the showroom abt 2 weeks back, saw that these stacks were not released yet, & confirmed by my agent...

Maybe like what Sheeden said... these units may have sold directly from developer?

4wheels
17-12-13, 19:58
I also noticed from the website that some units were sold... but when i visited the showroom abt 2 weeks back, saw that these stacks were not released yet, & confirmed by my agent...

Maybe like what Sheeden said... these units may have sold directly from developer?

could you go to developer instead of the apt agent? If agent cannot do the job and u wanted to buy those unit! Just wondering...

17-12-13, 21:29
could you go to developer instead of the apt agent? If agent cannot do the job and u wanted to buy those unit! Just wondering...

Probably only sold to developer's friends and relatives.

17-12-13, 21:31
I think not all the stacks in Blk 50-54 are released yet. Some are sold probably direct from developer?

4 bedders in these stacks are west facing and that could be a reason why as well? Looks down the pool but u'll have west sun..

If can get a low floor 4 bed, even if west facing should be able to be shielded somewhat from total west sun and best of all would get an awesome pool and unblock view

merlion
17-12-13, 22:11
If can get a low floor 4 bed, even if west facing should be able to be shielded somewhat from total west sun and best of all would get an awesome pool and unblock view
The view would be awesome. But I'm very afraid of the west sun.
Better dun take any risk.

Sheeden
18-12-13, 13:55
The view would be awesome. But I'm very afraid of the west sun.
Better dun take any risk.

Maybe that's why its not released yet... these stacks are the ones that look down the pools! The 3 bedders would be able to look down Luxurie's pool heh..

Latest Update from the friendly blogger:

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/12/la-fiesta-construction-progress-33.html

Skyray
25-12-13, 13:52
Merry X'mas everyone!!!

merlion
25-12-13, 18:52
Merry X'mas everyone!!!

Thanks!!!
Merry Xmas to you and everyone in this forum. :)

Sheeden
25-12-13, 19:17
Thanks!!!
Merry Xmas to you and everyone in this forum. :)

Merry Xmas and a blessed 2014 ahead!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/12/la-fiesta-construction-progress-34.html

merlion
25-12-13, 19:39
Merry Xmas and a blessed 2014 ahead!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2013/12/la-fiesta-construction-progress-34.html

Thanks for the updates!!

Sheeden
26-12-13, 15:23
Thanks for the updates!!

No Problem Sir... just a simply copy and paste haha.. the blogger is the one who is doing all the hard work!

merlion
27-12-13, 13:23
[QUOTE=Sheeden;453438]No Problem Sir... just a simply copy and paste haha.. the blogger is the one who is doing all the hard work![/

Many thanks to the blogger! 🎈🎉:)

Sheeden
02-01-14, 14:15
[QUOTE=Sheeden;453438]No Problem Sir... just a simply copy and paste haha.. the blogger is the one who is doing all the hard work![/

Many thanks to the blogger! 🎈🎉:)

Another week of progress!

http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/01/la-fiesta-construction-progress-35.html

merlion
02-01-14, 21:39
[QUOTE=Sheeden;454601][QUOTE=merlion;453582]

Another week of progress!

[url]http://whatareyoudoingbooboo.blogspot.sg/2014/01/la-fiesta-construction-progress-35.

Wow. Tks. 😘

ocean68a
03-01-14, 14:58
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/ocean68a/20140102_1916371_zpsdc7f16b7.jpg

Sheeden
03-01-14, 22:28
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/ocean68a/20140102_1916371_zpsdc7f16b7.jpg

Thank you Sir for the photo!!

KTM
11-01-14, 13:26
what about block 62.have the construction done yet ?:ashamed1:

Sheeden
13-01-14, 14:58
what about block 62.have the construction done yet ?:ashamed1:

Can u see from the photo? that is the best so far haha until the blogger updates again!

Sheeden
15-01-14, 09:18
Can u see from the photo? that is the best so far haha until the blogger updates again!

He went for holiday that's why no updates in the previous week hahah!

Sheeden
15-01-14, 11:53
Latest URA figures for Dec indicate as follow:

Total Sold : 662 ( 81.73%)
Units Launched in the month (of Dec ) : 0
Total Units Sold ( for Dec ) : 18

KTM
16-01-14, 01:13
He went for holiday that's why no updates in the previous week hahah!

yah,i've look for the latest pic,but still can't clearly recognize which is 62 construction:D everything look so similar for me.

Sheeden
16-01-14, 11:06
yah,i've look for the latest pic,but still can't clearly recognize which is 62 construction:D everything look so similar for me.

I tried to help u see but im not too sure as well hahaha... I guess the calling of payments is the best way to tell!

kirchhoff_liz
16-01-14, 13:58
Latest URA figures for Dec indicate as follow:

Total Sold : 662 ( 81.73%)
Units Launched in the month (of Dec ) : 0
Total Units Sold ( for Dec ) : 18

So far the sales r not as bad. Slow and steady win the race!

wangwe
16-01-14, 14:21
I tried to help u see but im not too sure as well hahaha... I guess the calling of payments is the best way to tell!

I usually use the different Luxurie blocks as an indication of where the La Fiesta blocks are roughly located. Haha.

What's also not very obvious from the photos is the extent of underground works done onsite. I went down last week and saw that the areas near Blks 64/68 are at a higher level than those of Blks 50, 52, which appear to be digging at basement level still.

Sheeden
16-01-14, 17:33
I usually use the different Luxurie blocks as an indication of where the La Fiesta blocks are roughly located. Haha.

What's also not very obvious from the photos is the extent of underground works done onsite. I went down last week and saw that the areas near Blks 64/68 are at a higher level than those of Blks 50, 52, which appear to be digging at basement level still.

Hahahah that's a good idea!

Anyway EL lost out the bid for the site at Paya Lebar ( close to Bartley Ridge ).. they don't have any more new projects... just some info sharing heh...

merlion
16-01-14, 18:41
Hahahah that's a good idea!

Anyway EL lost out the bid for the site at Paya Lebar ( close to Bartley Ridge ).. they don't have any more new projects... just some info sharing heh...

That should be good news, now EL only has a DBSS and La fiesta to build. Concentrate on their manpower and resources and quickly TOP!!!😁😁😁

fireflyy
16-01-14, 19:06
Does anyone here knows how is the quality of EL's completed past private condo projects?

KTM
16-01-14, 19:28

yep.on 11th Nopember 2013 blog said that block 62 construction is done.but really don't know which one is hahaha.gotta get down there and ask the worker,but sure they won't permit wakakaka :p

Kenshinto80
16-01-14, 20:58
Does anyone here knows how is the quality of EL's completed past private condo projects?

Since you really want to know.....see below link on EL's Rosewood Suit project review:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-condo-reviews/rosewood-suites-1415

Sheeden
16-01-14, 21:40
Since you really want to know.....see below link on EL's Rosewood Suit project review:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-condo-reviews/rosewood-suites-1415

Lots of complaints on this project from the interior finishing and especially the pricing... To be fair, I think most developers will have projects that somehow didn't turn out well.. Plus EL has many other projects that didn't receive bad reviews so I guess cannot assume EL is not reliable because of one incident..

Interior work is usually left to sub-contractors and hopefully they change or make them do proper work from then on as I believe the buyers of Rosewood would had given them enough 'feedback' on the condition of the unit haha..

As such, I believe it important for us to band together as a voice ( if the need do arise ) to make sure the developer does not short change us be it finishing, the recent case whereby the unit is actually 3% smaller than promised as well as the additional side-gate!!