PDA

View Full Version : Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ocean80
17-07-12, 00:19
If I were a developer or agent, I would be at least indirectly promoting the unsold units.

Additionally, I came out to post because just before my post was jxmail00's post where he talked about the seaview unit he purchased. Thus, I decided to share my thoughts on my purchase and why I think it is an excellent one.

That said, my post focused on the high-floor dual view units and the factors and reasons for purchasing that ran through my head before deciding on this property.

Seaviews are at 6th floor and above. With 2 stacks of dual view units, there are only 14 units and just for your information, all of these were sold in the first 30mins of balloting. I do not see a need to promote any dual view / seaview units.

All said and done, I have to admit that I was giving the property I had purchased a very positive reception. I have obviously done my research before purchasing. It is my property after all. (:

Goodluck to your so call sea view.

EAST COAST PARK area like meyer road, tanjong rhu, amber has got more sea views :rolleyes:

And of course the SENTOSA Cove :cool:

Sea Esta to some of us layout SUCKS. Your BIG Balcony you can collect MORE FREE DUST and that will be added in your DISH and supper :doh:

Gdluck boy :D

ilgr
17-07-12, 09:41
awww someone's jelly :p lolol

yowetan
17-07-12, 09:49
Goodluck to your so call sea view.

EAST COAST PARK area like meyer road, tanjong rhu, amber has got more sea views :rolleyes:

And of course the SENTOSA Cove :cool:

Sea Esta to some of us layout SUCKS. Your BIG Balcony you can collect MORE FREE DUST and that will be added in your DISH and supper :doh:

Gdluck boy :D

As mentioned before, I feel Sea Esta is a nice development though it could be better if it has good school nearby.

The price is reasonable and the balcony sizes are reasonable and cosy too.

ocean80
17-07-12, 10:59
As mentioned before, I feel Sea Esta is a nice development though it could be better if it has good school nearby.

The price is reasonable and the balcony sizes are reasonable and cosy too.

I got a suggestion for you. Build your own Good school by finding good teachers and staff.

Suggest to the developer you only want A SUPER HUGE Balcony with attached toilet...And NOTHING ELSE :eek:

Cheers ! :D

yowetan
17-07-12, 11:26
I got a suggestion for you. Build your own Good school by finding good teachers and staff.

Suggest to the developer you only want A SUPER HUGE Balcony with attached toilet...And NOTHING ELSE :eek:

Cheers ! :D

I believe the residents will feedback to the Education minister to address their wish.

With four developments coming up, demand and expectation will surely be raised.

jxmail00
17-07-12, 18:42
[quote=hamachi]Bought a high-floor 4-bedder dual view (sea + pool).

24 such units in total. Sea views are from 6th floor up.

The average price for the higher dua view floors at VVIP launch were at least $950 psf.

Now a caveat lodged in a recent sale transaction puts a 7th floor 3-bedder pool view at $953 psf. Another recent sale transaction of Ripple Bay's sea view unit sold at $1,034 psf.

The value of the dual view units and other 3-bedder sea view units are already past $1,000 psf now.

Location is ideal bar the distance to the train station (4 short bus stops), surrounded by private residences in a residential enclave and away from the bustles of the main streets.

376 units in Sea Esta, 679 in Ripple Bay, there's a bit more exclusivity. And with a 50m lap pool, and 2 more separate pools, there will be less crowding at the amenities. The floor layouts were well-thought with sturdy furnishings, like the idea of having the dining table at the poolview balcony, giving more space in the living room.
===============================================

Qn 1: By looking at the caveat, how would u know its 7th floor or that its a seaview unit. These information are not shown in the URA caveat website.

Qn: Why is good to be surounded by private property? It usually means lesser amenities, lesser void decks / underpass to shield from the sun and greater "uluness" isnt it?

Qn: Why do u say the prices of the "dual view" and "sea unit are above 1,000 psf NOW? i though it was already sold out on the first day. There would be not any more units for the developer to raise prices right? Or was that only a comment?

Comment: The estimated maintenance fees are higher in Sea Esta compared to Ripple bay, i guess that's the price to pay for lesser residents to share the costs (and the amenities as well).

Comment: Looking at the layout of the blocks, I think the dual view unit do get a full 180 degrees sea view as it would be partially blocked by other units, that was the reason why i went for the 3 bedder with sea view only. I guess this was not impt for most pple though, but to me, the sea view was the main factor why i would have bought the place in ulu Jalan loyang besar. Its was an added pros that the 'seaview only' units has cheaper psf compared to the dual view units.

One very bad thing abt the sea view unit though is the west sun, probably can fried an egg there....

To each his own, i guess different pple likes different things, which is good since more pple gets to select their choice unit.

ilgr
21-07-12, 00:24
Downtown East gets S$200m facelift
By Lip Kwok Wai, Alice Chia | Posted: 19 July 2012 1959 hrs

SINGAPORE: NTUC Club is investing S$200 million over the next five years to improve attractions and facilities in Downtown East.

In the pipeline - a new resort that integrates the natural environment, an expanded water park, and better facilities.

These redevelopments, to be carried out in two phases, are part of NTUC Club's efforts to meet the evolving needs of its members and the public.

Construction will start in the last quarter of 2012.

The former Escape Theme Park site will make way for a bigger Costa Sands Resort.

It'll be expanded to 3.8 hectares, approximately the size of five football fields.

There will be 400 rooms in the hotel and chalet-style accommodation.

Water park Wild Wild Wet will double in size and feature six new rides and attractions.

Meeting and conference facilities will also be constructed and retail spaces will be renovated.

NTUC Club said admission fees and room rates are expected to go up slightly due to inflation and increasing operational costs.

But CEO of NTUC Club, Yeo Khee Leng, said that rates will continue to be affordable.

"NTUC Club is a social enterprise. We exist to serve our members, (and) our commitment is to keep our facilities affordable, especially to those members who are from the lower income group. Our rates will continue to be affordable," he said.

- CNA/cc

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1214513/1/.html

ilgr
21-07-12, 00:25
Downtown East gets S$200m facelift
By Lip Kwok Wai, Alice Chia | Posted: 19 July 2012 1959 hrs

SINGAPORE: NTUC Club is investing S$200 million over the next five years to improve attractions and facilities in Downtown East.

In the pipeline - a new resort that integrates the natural environment, an expanded water park, and better facilities.

These redevelopments, to be carried out in two phases, are part of NTUC Club's efforts to meet the evolving needs of its members and the public.

Construction will start in the last quarter of 2012.

The former Escape Theme Park site will make way for a bigger Costa Sands Resort.

It'll be expanded to 3.8 hectares, approximately the size of five football fields.

There will be 400 rooms in the hotel and chalet-style accommodation.

Water park Wild Wild Wet will double in size and feature six new rides and attractions.

Meeting and conference facilities will also be constructed and retail spaces will be renovated.

NTUC Club said admission fees and room rates are expected to go up slightly due to inflation and increasing operational costs.

But CEO of NTUC Club, Yeo Khee Leng, said that rates will continue to be affordable.

"NTUC Club is a social enterprise. We exist to serve our members, (and) our commitment is to keep our facilities affordable, especially to those members who are from the lower income group. Our rates will continue to be affordable," he said.

- CNA/cc

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1214513/1/.html

focus
21-07-12, 09:32
This ntuc hotel got to be the noisiest in Singapore.
All the young ah bengs, sengs, lians, huas, bums, bintee, pinoys, tiongs all congregate there to BBQ and celebrate their festive occassions.
JLB will be very lively .. :)

radha08
21-07-12, 11:45
All the young ah bengs, sengs, lians, huas, bums, bintee, pinoys, tiongs all congregate there to BBQ and celebrate their festive occassions.

Hope no more stabbings an:( d killings....

bakasa2002
21-07-12, 11:48

Think of the 'hotel' as a high rise chalet ... :)

phantom_opera
21-07-12, 11:50
still cheap compared to punggol due to more supply here

focus
21-07-12, 13:07
Hope no more stabbings an:( d killings....

Definitely got fight one lah.
Congregation of the young and drunk leh.

Last time I go canto at Marina South , every weekend also got fight in and out the place.

ilgr
21-07-12, 13:36
i personally think it is a going to a vibrant place, no doubt teenagers but also young families with children and tourists.

punks hang out everywhere, orchard, jurong point, tampines mall, bugis, marina, junction 8, causeway point,

young and drunk, boat quay, robertson quay, clarke quay, river valley, holland v, town.

ah bengs, sengs, lians, huas, bums, bintee, pinoys, tiongs are practically all over singapore. most foreign workers are found west and north where the industries are.

beats living just next to an expressway/busy roads (noise and air pollution) or clusters of HDB where many incidents when HDB dwellers try to "gatecrash" and go over to the condo for a swim and use its facilities.

Super
21-07-12, 14:35
I think Downtown East is about >500m from Sea Esta, Ripple Bay, Watercolours and Seastrand. The new EC beside Sea Esta and Watercolours is slightly nearer, maybe >400m. All of them still a distance away bah.

It is a trade off. Want amenities, sure got crowd. Dun want crowd then Flora Drive Palm Isle and Parc Olympia is the best choice liao.

So you need to weight which factor is more important to you. :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/14eb6ah.jpg

ilgr
22-07-12, 03:28
THIS IS ONLY PURELY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE OR ARE INTERESTED IN FENG SHUI. I AM LEAVING OUT THE SOURCE WITH NO INTENTION OF PROMOTING ANY SERVICES.

Using the Sea Esta located at Pasir Ris as an illustration, this Period 8 North facing Residential Development benefits from the external environment as the main entrance to the site is in good affinity with the Serangoon Harbour in the North. The low lying development in the frontage and stretching towards the Pasir Ris Park serves as a good Bright Hall to gather the Life Energy or Qi, and with Pulau Ubin acting as a Table Mountain locking in this Life Energy. This would be beneficial to the residents, as they would enjoy good Feng Shui, conforming to San-He Feng Shui principle.

As in any other development, all units are built unique; there are always better units within the same residential project. As in Sea Esta, you might consider selecting units that are in affinity to the Southwest Main Entrance and Serangoon Harbour. Hence, for interested buyers, the next step is to select a better unit as their dream home that suits them, supporting their life endeavours.

With the new Sea Esta coming to town, and the recently launched Ripple Bay, Seastrand and Watercolour in the neighbourhood, it forms a gang of four standing high and side by side to each other in the east.

focus
22-07-12, 15:34
THIS IS ONLY PURELY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE OR ARE INTERESTED IN FENG SHUI. I AM LEAVING OUT THE SOURCE WITH NO INTENTION OF PROMOTING ANY SERVICES.

Using the Sea Esta located at Pasir Ris as an illustration, this Period 8 North facing Residential Development benefits from the external environment as the main entrance to the site is in good affinity with the Serangoon Harbour in the North. The low lying development in the frontage and stretching towards the Pasir Ris Park serves as a good Bright Hall to gather the Life Energy or Qi, and with Pulau Ubin acting as a Table Mountain locking in this Life Energy. This would be beneficial to the residents, as they would enjoy good Feng Shui, conforming to San-He Feng Shui principle.

As in any other development, all units are built unique; there are always better units within the same residential project. As in Sea Esta, you might consider selecting units that are in affinity to the Southwest Main Entrance and Serangoon Harbour. Hence, for interested buyers, the next step is to select a better unit as their dream home that suits them, supporting their life endeavours.

With the new Sea Esta coming to town, and the recently launched Ripple Bay, Seastrand and Watercolour in the neighbourhood, it forms a gang of four standing high and side by side to each other in the east.

Go attend more fengshui talks in showrooms.
Balestier one also say good fengshui .. figure 8.. development in period 8.
Tampines Trilliant also say good fengshui... period 8 .. entrance face serangoon harbour..

rymccondo77
22-07-12, 15:45
Every developer would want to say that its property has good fengshui !!!

helloworld99
22-07-12, 15:51
Go attend more fengshui talks in showrooms.
Balestier one also say good fengshui .. figure 8.. development in period 8.
Tampines Trilliant also say good fengshui... period 8 .. entrance face serangoon harbour..

Yeah, agreed. We need to be aware that each person is unique. The development may have good fengshui but this does not mean that it will be benefit you.

ilgr
22-07-12, 17:08
Yeah I guess even if a development has a good feng shui, it boils down to the individual person.

I have not attended any feng shui talks, can anyone share more insights of feng shui for individual homeowners?

carbuncle
22-07-12, 17:36
pasir ris orady so crowded. still add to the squeeze with downtown east expansion... @@

ilgr
22-07-12, 17:49
pasir ris orady so crowded. still add to the squeeze with downtown east expansion... @@

definitely going to be more crowded, but is it just pasir ris or the whole of singapore??

bakasa2002
22-07-12, 23:50
definitely going to be more crowded, but is it just pasir ris or the whole of singapore??

If you look at where majority of homes are being added, they are mostly Punggol (HDB+EC+PC) and also Pasir Ris (EC+PC). Of cos' the rest of Sg is exploding but perhaps not so much in terms of new homes. :)

ilgr
23-07-12, 01:19
If you look at where majority of homes are being added, they are mostly Punggol (HDB+EC+PC) and also Pasir Ris (EC+PC). Of cos' the rest of Sg is exploding but perhaps not so much in terms of new homes. :)

That's true. Soon KPE will have ERP..

cornycow
23-07-12, 03:01
I think Downtown East is about >500m from Sea Esta, Ripple Bay, Watercolours and Seastrand. The new EC beside Sea Esta and Watercolours is slightly nearer, maybe >400m. All of them still a distance away bah.

It is a trade off. Want amenities, sure got crowd. Dun want crowd then Flora Drive Palm Isle and Parc Olympia is the best choice liao.

So you need to weight which factor is more important to you. :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/14eb6ah.jpg

why does the sea esta site area looks bigger than ripple bay?

i thought ripple bay has a bigger site area??

Kukubird
23-07-12, 15:20

No doubt its true especially when all ppl cheong to MRT.
Only comfort for Sea esta is the condo is surround by private housing and other condo not by other HDB blocks.

Kukubird
23-07-12, 15:30
I bought a poolview unit and below are the reasons why :

1. Cheap : $883 psf still below $1,000.

2. Very near sea : I like windly plus cool

3. Fengshui : Very near sea + pool (double water)

4. Unique : Other project always play the near MRT card.

5. Betting on gov development plans. When gov push ppl
into punngol see what happen to the prices. Hope the same
for the innner part of pasir ris. If can play catching up to
$1,200 - $1,400 huat liao.

mwzander
23-07-12, 22:54
I bought a poolview unit and below are the reasons why :

1. Cheap : $883 psf still below $1,000.

2. Very near sea : I like windly plus cool

3. Fengshui : Very near sea + pool (double water)

4. Unique : Other project always play the near MRT card.

5. Betting on gov development plans. When gov push ppl
into punngol see what happen to the prices. Hope the same
for the innner part of pasir ris. If can play catching up to
$1,200 - $1,400 huat liao.

1. Punggol centros selling at less than 900, 2 minutes to MRT
2. West sun for most of units, don't think it will be cool
3. Provided 8 storey and above, at front line
4. If you are working, transport does matter
5. Any plan for Pasir Ris?

ilgr
24-07-12, 03:03
1. Punggol centros selling at less than 900, 2 minutes to MRT
2. West sun for most of units, don't think it will be cool
3. Provided 8 storey and above, at front line
4. If you are working, transport does matter
5. Any plan for Pasir Ris?

1. punggol and pasir ris are not similar precincts, you cant make a direct comparison. some people like to live next to bustling mrt / bus interchange / hdb / main road, others in a quieter private enclave. some people want to live 2mins to mrt, others want to live 2mins to the sea. that's why we have all these choices.

2. how is it west sun ? it is at a slight angle 15degrees max, certainly considered north-south facing. if you look at the floorplans for each stack (window/balcony), you will realise that west-facing parts of the units do not have windows/balconies. even if it gets hot, the development is 1 street away from pasir ris beach and greenery and incoming seawind during the day.

3. 6th floor and above for seaview, developer confirmed. not 8th floor.

4. public transport only matters if you don't drive. this development has 416 parking lots for 376 units. Clearly, it is geared towards those who drive. You mention working. say Raffles Place. time taken for MRT Punggol-Raffles Place (interchange at dhoby ghuat) is 10 mins longer than Pasir Ris-Raffles Place. 3 bus stops for this development to MRT takes 10 mins max.

5. 1 EC + 3PC in a cluster. EC just to the left tendering in Aug. That's 5 new developments ready in 2016/2017. MRT side PC + DBSS coming soon. Govt plans will come naturally, like how Govt opened up land in Punggol and Pasir Ris when KPE has completed. Govt has already made or are considering plans. i don't know if you consider Downtown East $200m revamp as a plan, but i do albeit not a govt one.

i guess everyone has their own preference, perhaps one has to closely study the development and its vicinity with greater attention. take it as a learning experience. as a small-timer in property investing, i am also learning.

Kukubird
24-07-12, 10:00
Well, I browsed through a couple of PC launches before decide to take up Sea Esta. I was at the back of the queue and that's why I did not managed to get the seaview unit. Sea Esta is considered a steal if compared to the pricing of Ripple bay.

Although it is not as accessible as those beside MRT, at least I wouldn't feel cramped as being surround by HDB flats like those in Punggol. Laid back , private encave is the kinda feeling Ripple bay and Sea esta can provide.

Everyday can bring my dog and my girlfriends to stroll with me by the beach and see the sunset. :cutedoggy:

U should see the penthouse layout, its really nice but no $$$ buy :(

bakasa2002
24-07-12, 15:11
Well, I browsed through a couple of PC launches before decide to take up Sea Esta. I was at the back of the queue and that's why I did not managed to get the seaview unit. Sea Esta is considered a steal if compared to the pricing of Ripple bay.

Although it is not as accessible as those beside MRT, at least I wouldn't feel cramped as being surround by HDB flats like those in Punggol. Laid back , private encave is the kinda feeling Ripple bay and Sea esta can provide.

Everyday can bring my dog and my girlfriends to stroll with me by the beach and see the sunset. :cutedoggy:

I like the girlfriend(s) part of your comment. Lolx!

carbuncle
24-07-12, 17:31
what u expect frm a 'kukubird' lol

ilgr
24-07-12, 21:28
mr kukubird wants a girl to stroll with him and his dog every sunset.. the girl will be bored after a month. thats why he said girlfriends.

kukubird, you must :rocking-the-decks:

mwzander
24-07-12, 23:04
I do like Sea Esta as it is located in low density area while my wife's preference is near MRT and shopping center. I drive to work (not sure whether I still can afford when COE expire) and my wife take MRT. I lived in Pasir Ris few years back while I took MRT to town to work. Still remember what a long journey everyday.

I did a site survey in one afternoon and found that the existing condo in front of Sea Esta has strong afternoon sun. The facade / window facing the sea was under the sun and all windows are covered by curtain. What's the point to have sea view while your window is blocked by curtain? The facing of Sea Esta is tilted slightly to west.

Overall the developer did a good job compared to other development. Decent room size. hopefully with good quality of work. I don't mind to buy for own stay if the price is right ($800+psf) and with sea view. I must be very greedy. But look at what is happening in Europe, it is better be safe than sorry. US is not in good shape as well. How long Singapore can remain above the water?

1. punggol and pasir ris are not similar precincts, you cant make a direct comparison. some people like to live next to bustling mrt / bus interchange / hdb / main road, others in a quieter private enclave. some people want to live 2mins to mrt, others want to live 2mins to the sea. that's why we have all these choices.

2. how is it west sun ? it is at a slight angle 15degrees max, certainly considered north-south facing. if you look at the floorplans for each stack (window/balcony), you will realise that west-facing parts of the units do not have windows/balconies. even if it gets hot, the development is 1 street away from pasir ris beach and greenery and incoming seawind during the day.

3. 6th floor and above for seaview, developer confirmed. not 8th floor.

4. public transport only matters if you don't drive. this development has 416 parking lots for 376 units. Clearly, it is geared towards those who drive. You mention working. say Raffles Place. time taken for MRT Punggol-Raffles Place (interchange at dhoby ghuat) is 10 mins longer than Pasir Ris-Raffles Place. 3 bus stops for this development to MRT takes 10 mins max.

5. 1 EC + 3PC in a cluster. EC just to the left tendering in Aug. That's 5 new developments ready in 2016/2017. MRT side PC + DBSS coming soon. Govt plans will come naturally, like how Govt opened up land in Punggol and Pasir Ris when KPE has completed. Govt has already made or are considering plans. i don't know if you consider Downtown East $200m revamp as a plan, but i do albeit not a govt one.

i guess everyone has their own preference, perhaps one has to closely study the development and its vicinity with greater attention. take it as a learning experience. as a small-timer in property investing, i am also learning.

Super
25-07-12, 00:05

So beside bro Kukubird, who else bought Sea Esta in this forum? :D

ilgr
25-07-12, 01:48
heh you get seats at pasir ris mrt, and i think 30mins to raffles place on mrt (reach at 9am) is about the same time as driving and reaching at 9am.

yeah i guess everyone has their own preference.

i did a site survey on a sunny afternoon also, it was windy though. the 4bedder dual view unit will not get the west sun with the 3bedder to its left (heard before walls absorbing west sun will take a longer to cool at night). then again i personally think there are pros on the west sun such as drying clothes and seeing the sunset hahah

my personal take is that singapore property prices may remain stable and slowly increase, or drop abit then increase more than the original drop, drop abit again and then increase more. singapore's population may be slowing, but certainly it wont drop, the demand will always be there. also, asia has been remaining strong despite the problems in the West.

anyhows, hope you will find an ideal place, property prices may dip temporarily or may be resilent. not a bad time to hold for awhile also.

I do like Sea Esta as it is located in low density area while my wife's preference is near MRT and shopping center. I drive to work (not sure whether I still can afford when COE expire) and my wife take MRT. I lived in Pasir Ris few years back while I took MRT to town to work. Still remember what a long journey everyday.

I did a site survey in one afternoon and found that the existing condo in front of Sea Esta has strong afternoon sun. The facade / window facing the sea was under the sun and all windows are covered by curtain. What's the point to have sea view while your window is blocked by curtain? The facing of Sea Esta is tilted slightly to west.

Overall the developer did a good job compared to other development. Decent room size. hopefully with good quality of work. I don't mind to buy for own stay if the price is right ($800+psf) and with sea view. I must be very greedy. But look at what is happening in Europe, it is better be safe than sorry. US is not in good shape as well. How long Singapore can remain above the water?

Kukubird
25-07-12, 09:43
mr kukubird wants a girl to stroll with him and his dog every sunset.. the girl will be bored after a month. thats why he said girlfriends.

kukubird, you must :rocking-the-decks:

It's the other way round, my dog and me getting bored with the girl.
That's when the girlfirend(s) comes in.

It will be easier to impress girls with candlelight dinner at the balcony with superd seaview but I cant. :banghead: So far i think my unit will bring me luck cos I strike 2 times 4d (starter) by buying my unit no.

ilgr
25-07-12, 14:41
It's the other way round, my dog and me getting bored with the girl.
That's when the girlfirend(s) comes in.

It will be easier to impress girls with candlelight dinner at the balcony with superd seaview but I cant. :banghead: So far i think my unit will bring me luck cos I strike 2 times 4d (starter) by buying my unit no.

hahah bachelor's pad don't need the 3 or 4 bedder seaview units. i swim in the pool when you have your candlelight dinner, also got a superb view for your girlfriend(s).

CondoWE
26-07-12, 10:35
How many percent sold?

ilgr
26-07-12, 11:09
How many percent sold?

1. A snippet from an article by Jones Lang LaSalle.

Jones Lang LaSalle’s Perspective: Urban Redevelopment Authority Private Residential Property Transactions for June 2012

Despite falling sales volume, the OCR continues to perform well with total sales in June remaining above 1,000 units at 1,111, a decrease of 8% m-o-m. The number of units launched remained flat, with just three more units launched in June than in May, a total of 1,138. As a result, the take-up rate was close to 100% in the OCR in June with 98% of all units launched being sold. There were three new non-landed projects launched in the OCR in June, namely Tropika East, where all 105 units were launched, Sea Esta, where all 376 units were launched, and River Isles where an initial 442 units were launched. These projects all achieved sales of more than 50% in the month, with Sea Esta showing the strongest performance with 68% of units sold. Elsewhere, buyers continue to soak up supply from previous launches, with several projects continuing to sell units without any launches this month. Such projects include Bartley Residences (31 units sold), Flamingo Valley (24 units sold) and Seahill (24 units sold).

2. Snippet from another report

Best selling projects
Other projects that sold well include Sea Esta, 1919, Flo Residence, and Tropika East, where 4 out of the 5 best selling projects were new launches for the month of June (River Isles, Sea Esta, 1919 @ Sophia Road and Tropika East). Sea Esta sold 255 units (of 376 units launched, total 376 units) at a median price of $906 psf), 1919 sold 74 units (of 75 units launched, total 75 units) at a median price of $2,042 psf, Flo Residence sold 62 units (of 33 units launched, total 530 units) at a median price of $820 psf, Tropika East sold 59 units (of 105 units launched, total 105 units) at a median price of $1,312 psf.

3. A 3rd website..

Mass-market still posting healthy numbers
We saw 1,088 units sold in the OCR (Outside Central Region) in Jun 12, which points to still healthy momentum in the mass-market segment. OCR sales were dominated by strong launches at the 610-unit River Isle (S$835 psf median price, 263 units sold) and the 376-unit Sea Esta (S$906 psf, 255 sold). We note that developers held back high-end and mid-tier launches in Jun 12 after sluggish take-ups in the previous month, and that sales volume in these segments were subdued, particularly in the RCR (Rest of Central Region) which fell a whooping 67% MoM to only 118 units sold in Jun 12.

CondoWE
27-07-12, 07:59
255 out of 376 is less than 70% nia..how come they seem like going to start the construction :scared-5: ? I thought at least 80% n above ....:spliff2: !

bakasa2002
27-07-12, 10:52
255 out of 376 is less than 70% nia..how come they seem like going to start the construction :scared-5: ? I thought at least 80% n above ....:spliff2: !

Developer can start construction any time once they gotten approval. There is no direct link for hitting a certain % before construction. The only thing that is in b&w is the completion date as the s&p legally. Project can sell for less than 25% and construction alrdy start. If u look at sky habitat, they started before selling a single unit. :)

Typically hitting 60-70% will mean the developer has break even.

mwzander
28-07-12, 19:59
80% is HDB BTO rule.

ilgr
02-08-12, 12:00
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2684/25295525.jpg

was in the area yesterday just before it rained.

top left sea esta
top right ripple bay
bottom left watercolours
bottom right sea strand

focus
02-08-12, 13:31
I Liked JLB area very much.. vERY cheap to get a seaview unit as compared to the south
But none of my family members liked that area.. :(
Too ulu for them to get to city and etc.

iwantgizmos
02-08-12, 15:37

top left sea esta
top right ripple bay
bottom left watercolours
bottom right sea strand
hi ilgr, found this website which can see a bit of Sea Esta development as well.:)
http://dailybooth.com/seastrand

CondoWE
02-08-12, 19:57
I Liked JLB area very much.. vERY cheap to get a seaview unit as compared to the south
But none of my family members liked that area.. :(
Too ulu for them to get to city and etc.

Good for retirement. Every morning go jogging, swimming and strolling in the afternoon...:D !

ilgr
02-08-12, 20:51
Good for retirement. Every morning go jogging, swimming and strolling in the afternoon...:D !

hhaha yup. and there's one kukubird here, he and his dog will bring his girlfriends for evening walks at the beach everyday. kukubird, where are you?

thanks iwantgizmos

Kukubird
03-08-12, 11:04
hhaha yup. and there's one kukubird here, he and his dog will bring his girlfriends for evening walks at the beach everyday. kukubird, where are you?

thanks iwantgizmos

Wah! I just join this forum and everybody asking abt me , my girlfriends and my dog. :beats-me-man:

CondoWE
03-08-12, 12:21
Wah! I just join this forum and everybody asking abt me , my girlfriends and my dog. :beats-me-man:

Will be good if you post yr gf pic here so next time can say "HELLO" if meet her along the beach....:D

carbuncle
03-08-12, 14:48

top left sea esta
top right ripple bay
bottom left watercolours
bottom right sea strand

OMG. SO PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since they are so close and near the sea, I shall bestow upon them a new name.

THE SARDINES CONDOS!

3C
03-08-12, 16:39

top left sea esta
top right ripple bay
bottom left watercolours
bottom right sea strand
Wow! Beautiful place, no regrets.

Kukubird
03-08-12, 18:53
At least, we are at the front with wind n water. Dont ever think it will ever get humid.

bakasa2002
03-08-12, 23:41
OMG. SO PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since they are so close and near the sea, I shall bestow upon them a new name.

THE SARDINES CONDOS!

Another EC right nx to sea Esta & watercolors to add to the fun nx year! That will really be v sardine when completed. :)

ilgr
04-08-12, 00:16
Another EC right nx to sea Esta & watercolors to add to the fun nx year! That will really be v sardine when completed. :)

where in singapore not crowded? oh yeah pulau ubin!

hamachi
04-08-12, 09:57

lol@bakasa2002

There are 2 roads separating Sea Esta from both condos. If your idea of living is to sardine with a muslim cemetery, with the dead to add to the fun, then I salute you! (Presumably since you mentioned that you were given a quote for Flamingo Valley)

bakasa2002
04-08-12, 11:52
Eh, I am not talking down about Sea Esta as a proj cos' I think this is the best of the 4 in the JLB location and I personally like it too. What I meant is that it's quite a pity that gahmen released the plot right next to SE and WC so soon after the recent launches, thus sandwiching the site, else owners of SE and WC wld have enjoyed the serenity and fresh air for a few good years ...

It's nothing personal to those who are vested in this project:)

hamachi
04-08-12, 14:00
Eh, I am not talking down about Sea Esta as a proj cos' I think this is the best of the 4 in the JLB location and I personally like it too. What I meant is that it's quite a pity that gahmen released the plot right next to SE and WC so soon after the recent launches, thus sandwiching the site, else owners of SE and WC wld have enjoyed the serenity and fresh air for a few good years ...

It's nothing personal to those who are vested in this project:)

It's cool. I don't think the effects will be greatly felt, the new development will probably be 80% done by the time the 4 condos are ready. But of course, less people the better serenity.

Kukubird
04-08-12, 16:30
Will be good if you post yr gf pic here so next time can say "HELLO" if meet her along the beach....:D

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/3135809-859618-young-couple-in-love-walking-on-the-beach-with-golden-retriever-dog-at-dusk-with-brilliant-glowing-orange-and-blue-sunset.jpg

Super
07-08-12, 09:30
http://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends-and-analysis/residential?p=sea-esta

Chester
07-08-12, 12:24

Thanks for this informative website....Super!

CondoWE
07-08-12, 12:49

Didn't know there is such a good website ....thanks for sharing the info.. :cheers4: !

Super
07-08-12, 13:53
Thanks for this informative website....Super!

I saw some other forumer posted the link for other condo. I went to the site and search for Sea Esta and posted here. So not entirely my credit.

Just want to share the info with all the people interested in Sea Esta.:D

CondoWE
07-08-12, 23:39
I saw some other forumer posted the link for other condo. I went to the site and search for Sea Esta and posted here. So not entirely my credit.

Just want to share the info with all the people interested in Sea Esta.:D

hahaha...beside SE, it is good for me to research my other properties rental trend n current market pricing..:D !

Super
12-08-12, 11:07
Sea Esta started work.
Ripple Bay still idling.
Seastrand is the faster.
Watercolours is just behind.

Picture taken on 2nd Aug 2012 with the seaview of JLB.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/SG_Super/JLBSeaView.png

Super
12-08-12, 11:34
Detailed view of Sea Esta site on 2nd Aug 2012.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/SG_Super/SeaEstaSite.png

CondoWE
15-08-12, 13:18
Any update?

bargain hunter
15-08-12, 16:05
59 units sold in July. Final 68 units left. not sure how many already sold in aug.

Super
15-08-12, 16:14
59 units sold in July. Final 68 units left. not sure how many already sold in aug.

Wow, if 68 units left, that means 308 units sold since launch? That's 82% sold.

carbuncle
15-08-12, 16:34
developer can take a siesta liao !!!

bakasa2002
15-08-12, 16:40
Good sales and I think the pricing is right and the smallest development of the 4, definitely more exclusive ... Low density?

ilgr
15-08-12, 17:02
piling has started. maintenance fees also surprisingly reasonable.

anyone knows how ripple bay and watercolours are doing?

Super
15-08-12, 17:19

BTW, how much is the maintenance fee for Sea Esta?

Sea Esta
Total Number of Units in Project - 376
Unit Sold in Jul - 59
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 308 (82%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 68

Ripple Bay
Total Number of Units in Project - 679
Unit Sold in Jul - 16
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 583 (86%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 96

Watercolours
Total Number of Units in Project - 416
Unit Sold in Jul - 19
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 218 (53%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 198

Seastrand
Total Number of Units in Project - 473
Unit Sold in Jul - 11
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 397 (84%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 76

bargain hunter
15-08-12, 17:31
with the other 3 projects selling > 80%, perhaps sales at watercolours could pick up afterall. :ashamed1:

BTW, how much is the maintenance fee for Sea Esta?

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Jul - 59

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Jul - 16

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Jul - 19

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Jul - 11

ilgr
15-08-12, 18:07
Agent said $350 for my 4BR, which is good comparing the same amount for parc olympia's 2BR.

i don't think watercolours will pick up, and with the other EC (size about sea esta + watercolours) that will be open for tender soon, i don't know how these 2 ECs will survive, especially the upcoming one.

iwantgizmos
15-08-12, 18:10
Agent said $350 for my 4BR, which is good comparing the same amount for parc olympia's 2BR.

i don't think watercolours will pick up, and with the other EC (size about sea esta + watercolours) that will be open for tender soon, i don't know how these 2 ECs will survive, especially the upcoming one.
the other EC really must come out with a totally new concept in order to entice buyers...

ilgr
15-08-12, 18:18
the other EC really must come out with a totally new concept in order to entice buyers...

I say they build something else there instead..

Super
16-08-12, 11:07
I say they build something else there instead..

But the site is for EC, can build other things? :scared-4:

Chester
16-08-12, 11:24
[QUOTE=ilgr]Agent said $350 for my 4BR, which is good comparing the same amount for parc olympia's 2BR.

Ripple Bay 4Bdr only $245.

hamachi
16-08-12, 11:46
[QUOTE=ilgr]Agent said $350 for my 4BR, which is good comparing the same amount for parc olympia's 2BR.

Wow really?? $245 for RB's 4BR? Established EC turn private condo like Eastvale down the road nearer to MRT, 3BR's maintenance already $250.

Then again maybe, Sea Esta has

Then again, Sea Esta only has 376 units compared to RB's 679.

hamachi
16-08-12, 11:48
Hahah build something else unless the government decides to change the land use purpose

Chester
16-08-12, 11:59
[quote=Chester]

Wow really?? $245 for RB's 4BR? Established EC turn private condo like Eastvale down the road nearer to MRT, 3BR's maintenance already $250.

Then again maybe, Sea Esta has

Then again, Sea Esta only has 376 units compared to RB's 679.

But Ripple Bay also has more facilities; 2 gyms, sky lounge, beach volley ball court.

CondoWE
16-08-12, 16:21
Inital management fee can be low but after developer hand over to the new management then you will start to see the MF shoot up year by year liao.......:banghead: !

Kukubird
17-08-12, 15:19

Can someone give an estimate when will they call for the next 10% when the foundation is completed.

CondoWE
19-08-12, 00:44
Can someone give an estimate when will they call for the next 10% when the foundation is completed.
From what i know is 6-12mth and Your lawyer will inform u once they recieved the official letter from developer.

Super
27-08-12, 01:15

Got to ask a Hutton agent at the showroom today, Sea Esta 2bdr maintenance fee is $288.

cnud
27-08-12, 12:38
Sea Esta still many units unsold?

ilgr
27-08-12, 18:31

82% sold by July.

Super
27-08-12, 22:02

Based on what I observed yesterday on their sold chart, there is about 45 units left. So about 88% sold liao.

CondoWE
29-08-12, 08:37
[QUOTE=Chester]

Got to ask a Hutton agent at the showroom today, Sea Esta 2bdr maintenance fee is $288.
Wow..that is kena expensive leh..:scared-1: !

Super
17-09-12, 22:40
This month's stats for the 3 PC + 1 EC in JLB.

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Aug - 30
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 337 (89.6%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 39

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Aug - 6
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 589 (86.7%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 90

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Aug - 17
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 233 (56.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 183

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Aug - 3
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 400 (84.6%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 73

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Jul - 59

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Jul - 16

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Jul - 19

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Jul - 11

Super
05-10-12, 11:16
Construction Progress - 20120929

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/SG_Super/20120929_164339_zps9cd5a55b.jpg

Super
15-10-12, 19:48

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Sep - 17
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 354 (94.1%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 22

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Sep - 16
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 605 (89.1%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 74

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Sep - 22
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 253 (60.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 163

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Sep - 2
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 402 (85.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 71

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Aug - 30
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 337 (89.6%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 39

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Aug - 6
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 589 (86.7%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 90

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Aug - 17
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 233 (56.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 183

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Aug - 3
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 400 (84.6%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 73

v_esta
15-10-12, 23:01
Hi, newbie here!

Just wondering if anyone here bought Sea Esta? :)

CondoWE
18-10-12, 16:49
Hi, newbie here!

Just wondering if anyone here bought Sea Esta? :)

Definately have la...if not who so kapo to update this thread leh...:banghead: !

btw, you must be one of them sibo...:D !

v_esta
18-10-12, 22:19
Hehe..
How I know... I see Super posted photos in other threads too leh.

I managed to go through some pages of this thread finally and saw a few bought too.

And, yah... am looking for future neighbours.
:cheers5:

hamachi
19-10-12, 09:29
Hehe..

I managed to go through some pages of this thread finally and saw a few bought too.

Hello. Bought but not too sure yet if will be selling after TOP, renting it out, or for stay.

CondoWE
19-10-12, 10:00
Hello. Bought but not too sure yet if will be selling after TOP, renting it out, or for stay.
Hahaha...another ppty investor...:doh: !

hamachi
19-10-12, 14:49
Hahaha...another ppty investor...:doh: !

I think it's called keeping all options open, since TOP is only in 4 years' time.

v_esta
19-10-12, 16:36
Yup, same here! But then we figured it would be a waste to rent out an all new condo. So probably we stay there for a few years first?

:)

sleeping lamb
19-10-12, 18:11
I think it's called keeping all options open, since TOP is only in 4 years' time.
Where got so long one. Usu 2.5 years fr launch dt. And sea esta is not a big proj.

v_esta
19-10-12, 18:54
The official TOP date stated is 2016 :)

CondoWE
19-10-12, 21:41
The official TOP date stated is 2016 :)

Normally, it will TOP 6 mths to 1 yr earlier :rolleyes: !

Super
20-10-12, 08:55
Hehe..

Your Sea Esta Neighbours

jxmail00 - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=287888&postcount=237
hamachi - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=288139&postcount=239
Kukubird - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=290383&postcount=277
v_esta - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=320694&postcount=346

:D

Super
20-10-12, 09:04
Normally, it will TOP 6 mths to 1 yr earlier :rolleyes: !

Based on the current observation of the construction sites....

Unless there is some construction limitation due to Sea Esta small site, Sea Esta being the smallest project among the 4 plus it started its construction earlier than RB, I think there is a small chance Sea Esta may TOP faster than the other 3 projects. The best bet is it will TOP slightly after Seastrand. :D

v_esta
20-10-12, 15:06
Your Sea Esta Neighbours

Thanks for the list! Great to "see" neighbors in here. :D

CondoWE
20-10-12, 15:49
Your Sea Esta Neighbours

Are you one of their neighbour to......ooo:rolleyes: !

v_esta
20-10-12, 16:33
Based on the current observation of the construction sites....

Unless there is some construction limitation due to Sea Esta small site, Sea Esta being the smallest project among the 4 plus it started its construction earlier than RB, I think there is a small chance Sea Esta may TOP faster than the other 3 projects. The best bet is it will TOP slightly after Seastrand. :D

I hope it TOP sooner too!

CondoWE
21-10-12, 20:53
I hope it TOP sooner too!

The sooner the better so to enjoy the low interest rate before 2015....:D !

v_esta
21-10-12, 22:33
The sooner the better so to enjoy the low interest rate before 2015....:D !

Yup. I read about the interest rate being stable until 2015.

v_esta
22-10-12, 10:12
If anyone is interested in the progress.... They start digging!!!

ZeeWee
26-10-12, 16:11
Last 9 units to go.. i can basically list down which units and price if anyone interested :D

v_esta
26-10-12, 16:41
Last 9 units to go.. i can basically list down which units and price if anyone interested :D

I am interested!! Care to share the info? :D

ZeeWee
26-10-12, 17:20
Oops.. should be last 13units haha

#02-17 - $986k
#02-23 - $950k
#01-16 - $989k
#01-20 - $1,009k
#09-22 - $976k
#10-22 - $982k
#11-26 - $952k
#12-26 - $959k
#02-30 - $1,070k
#04-30 - $1,088k
#05-30 - $1,096k
#13-30 - $1,377k
#12-04 - $1,471k

v_esta
26-10-12, 17:50
Woah, actually the #13-30 unit layout is very nice. I would like to have one if I have the $$. The RT just nice for mini gathering and little parties for friends and relatives. :cheers6:

Or just to sun the clothes. Haha.

price
26-10-12, 18:09
Woah, actually the #13-30 unit layout is very nice. I would like to have one if I have the $$. The RT just nice for mini gathering and little parties for friends and relatives. :cheers6:

Or just to sun the clothes. Haha.

wow 3 bedders with 3 bathrooms.

ilgr
26-10-12, 18:20
Last of the 4 in the cluster to launch but gonna be the first to sell out.

v_esta
26-10-12, 18:53
wow 3 bedders with 3 bathrooms.

Oh yah hor. Didn't notice that.

v_esta
26-10-12, 18:54
Last of the 4 in the cluster to launch but gonna be the first to sell out.

Yup. Maybe because it's the smallest? :)

Super
26-10-12, 19:11
They are building the foundation starting by digging and doing the underground carpark. Pretty much on par with Watercolours.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/63091_294830230623646_1147029900_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559372_294830313956971_2077874300_n.jpg

v_esta
26-10-12, 20:46
Woah, looking at the photo, seems like they really worked hard during the week! The last time I was there, they only begin to dig a little. Watercolours is way ahead that time.

Seastrand is the fastest. Wonder when is Seastrand's TOP?

CondoWE
26-10-12, 20:54
Woah, looking at the photo, seems like they really worked hard during the week! The last time I was there, they only begin to dig a little. Watercolours is way ahead that time.

Seastrand is the fastest. Wonder when is Seastrand's TOP?

Propertyguru.com.sg and iproperty.com.sg both listed as 2014.

v_esta
26-10-12, 21:00
Woah, so much earlier! Means they can TOP earliest next year lor! :)

ilgr
26-10-12, 21:02
sea esta's TOP is June 2016. any chance it will TOP in 2014?

CondoWE
26-10-12, 21:06

The Legal TOP date is by 2017 so I think by 2015 should be ready liao :D !

v_esta
26-10-12, 21:08

ilgr, did you buy Sea Esta too? :)
Cos you seems excited too... Hehe

ilgr
26-10-12, 21:15
ilgr, did you buy Sea Esta too? :)
Cos you seems excited too... Hehe

hahah yeap! i hope they TOP 2014..

Super
26-10-12, 22:58
Are you one of their neighbour to......ooo:rolleyes: !

Ooops... Just saw this post.

Hehehe.... of course lah. Else why I so kapo keep updating this thread. :D

jxmail00 - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=237
hamachi - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=239
Kukubird - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=277
v_esta - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=346
ilgr - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=323708&postcount=377
Super - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=323740&postcount=378

Super
26-10-12, 23:03
The Legal TOP date is by 2017 so I think by 2015 should be ready liao :D !

2017?

From this picture, it seems that the Legal TOP is 1st July 2016. Usually project will completes 1 years to 6 month earlier, hopefully we can get our keys by 1st July 2015 to 1st Jan 2016. :D

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253108_294264170680252_1670442606_n.jpg

v_esta
26-10-12, 23:33
Now is only 2012...

T_T

Such a long wait ah!!!!!

radha08
26-10-12, 23:53
Now is only 2012...

T_T

Such a long wait ah!!!!!

just nice in a couple of years no need to pay ssd...sea view 3-bedders can sell 1.3 to 1.4 mil...earn a few hundred k's...:)

ilgr
27-10-12, 00:12
hey let's follow other threads like double bay and share our stack no.

im on stack 25.

radha08
27-10-12, 00:24
Oops.. should be last 13units haha

#02-17 - $986k
#02-23 - $950k
#01-16 - $989k
#01-20 - $1,009k
#09-22 - $976k
#10-22 - $982k
#11-26 - $952k
#12-26 - $959k
#02-30 - $1,070k
#04-30 - $1,088k
#05-30 - $1,096k
#13-30 - $1,377k
#12-04 - $1,471k

wow so much higher than it was launched...looking at ura caveats...:rolleyes:

ilgr
27-10-12, 01:20
wow so much higher than it was launched...looking at ura caveats...:rolleyes:

care to explain further? thanks! :cheers3:

radha08
27-10-12, 01:58
care to explain further? thanks! :cheers3:

was looking at ura caveats for the 3br 980sqft units since launch and saw average pricing at 800 plus K....but seems like for those 2 units at 11-26 and 12-26 still avail price now in excess of 950k....anyway just an observaion...:cheers1:

CondoWE
27-10-12, 07:15
2017?

From this picture, it seems that the Legal TOP is 1st July 2016. Usually project will completes 1 years to 6 month earlier, hopefully we can get our keys by 1st July 2015 to 1st Jan 2016. :D

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253108_294264170680252_1670442606_n.jpg

Oh..my bad. You are right as 2016 is the Legal TOP for purchaser/buyer..:D . iirc, for developer to SLA is 5 years start from the date of land tenure :rolleyes: .

CondoWE
27-10-12, 07:16
just nice in a couple of years no need to pay ssd...sea view 3-bedders can sell 1.3 to 1.4 mil...earn a few hundred k's...:)

Din u buy one?

v_esta
27-10-12, 07:59

im on stack 25.

I'm on stack 28. We are near! :)

CondoWE
27-10-12, 08:10

im on stack 25.

Wow..dual view, 4 bedders...:scared-4: !

v_esta
27-10-12, 09:30
Wow..dual view, 4 bedders...:scared-4: !

Sure got nice view & sufficient space!! :D

ilgr
27-10-12, 09:56
Sure got nice view & sufficient space!! :D

You also dual view. sea view and the sunset pool view, just in the same direction :cheers4:

v esta, since you just joined, theres a kukubird but hasnt seen him around. he bought sea esta, so he can take a walk by the beach with a girl and his dog hahah

Sea Esta
27-10-12, 10:20
Ooops... Just saw this post.

Hehehe.... of course lah. Else why I so kapo keep updating this thread. :D

jxmail00 - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=237
hamachi - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=239
Kukubird - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=277
v_esta - http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=346
ilgr - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=323708&postcount=377
Super - http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=323740&postcount=378

Hi all Sea Esta lovers,

Finally my account is working.

I also bought Sea Esta. Please add me.

I have consolidated and collated much information on my Sea Esta Facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/Sea.Esta.Condo. Please feel free to join and like it.

radha08
27-10-12, 10:56
Din u buy one?

in my dreams...:banghead:...i never expected the sell out in minutes...learning lesson for me...vvip and blank cheque are a MUST if u want a CHOICE new apt...:)

CondoWE
27-10-12, 11:00
in my dreams...:banghead:...i never expected the sell out in minutes...learning lesson for me...vvip and blank cheque are a MUST if u want a CHOICE new apt...:)

The agent will prepare a blank cheque for u if you keen for vvip...:D

v_esta
27-10-12, 17:59
You also dual view. sea view and the sunset pool view, just in the same direction :cheers4:

v esta, since you just joined, theres a kukubird but hasnt seen him around. he bought sea esta, so he can take a walk by the beach with a girl and his dog hahah

Yup, I read about his posts about his girlfriends. Haha...

v_esta
27-10-12, 18:45
Hi all Sea Esta lovers,

I have consolidated and collated much information on my Sea Esta Facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/Sea.Esta.Condo. Please feel free to join and like it.

Hi, I went to your facebook page for Sea Esta. A lot of updates on the construction photos. You go there every week to take photos? :)

radha08
27-10-12, 19:32
Hi, I went to your facebook page for Sea Esta. A lot of updates on the construction photos. You go there every week to take photos? :)

maybe he stay in the hdb block next to it...:D

v_esta
27-10-12, 21:58

That IS a possibility!
I won't be surprise a lot of Pasir Ris HDB residents eyeing on one of these 4 recent condo developments too. :)

CondoWE
27-10-12, 22:46

or may be he work in the downtown east... :D !

v_esta
27-10-12, 23:22
Hi all Sea Esta lovers,

BTW, mind sharing which stack did you buy?

Sea Esta
27-10-12, 23:30

I have relatives staying opposite the 4 condos. I do visit them quite often. All I need is to take the lift up to 13 floor and take the pictures whenever I was there.

Sea Esta
27-10-12, 23:38
BTW, mind sharing which stack did you buy?

I am at stack 02. 2 bedder pool view.

DPan
28-10-12, 12:24
Thanks for the list! Great to "see" neighbors in here. :D

HIHI
New here, add me as new neighbors

TY:cheers5:

v_esta
28-10-12, 12:26
Seems like you guys buy when it was first launched?

We bought it when it was last 50 units or so. Not many choices left.

v_esta
28-10-12, 12:38
HIHI
New here, add me as new neighbors

TY:cheers5:

Hi, new neighbor! Welcome to the Sea Esta thread. Hehe.

Care to share your stack number?

Sea Esta
28-10-12, 13:40

I bought it on the balloting day. Long wait and super crowded.

Sea Esta
28-10-12, 13:42

Welcome neighbour. :)

ilgr
28-10-12, 13:48
Welcome D Pan. We are awesome people cause we eyed and bought the best development in the area hahah (in my opinion).

I got lucky with the balloting, maybe first 20+ to buy.

Check out this video. Gives a good idea on the landscaping.

http://seaesta.com.sg/video.html

DPan
28-10-12, 14:54
Hi, new neighbor! Welcome to the Sea Esta thread. Hehe.

Care to share your stack number?

Stack number = unit number or block number ??

Sea Esta
28-10-12, 15:00
Stack number = unit number or block number ??

Example: Unit Number is #13-30. Then stack number is 30.

DPan
28-10-12, 15:07
Example: Unit Number is #13-30. Then stack number is 30.

Thanks
My Stack is 10

radha08
28-10-12, 15:08
Welcome D Pan. We are awesome people cause we eyed and bought the best development in the area hahah (in my opinion).

How does the balotting work u get a number then u can wait ur turn to choose a unit is that how it works a bit too late but i kind of realiseda sea view is exceptional value for money at sea esta.....

radha08
28-10-12, 15:13
01-20 if still availible seems attractive at that price point i feel its reasonable but then again feel sianz cos ur same stack on higher floor can see the sea but u see the road but i like gnd unit with big patio.....haiya....buying is so difficult..

DPan
28-10-12, 15:28

I consider myself lucky, 1st aim is at watercolor but layout and price :doh: :doh: turn me away.
Then follow by Sea Esta launching, just nice :cheers4: :cheers4:

v_esta
28-10-12, 16:01
Thanks
My Stack is 10

Pool view! :D

radha08
28-10-12, 16:09
Pool view! :D

with a bit of sea maybe...:cheers5:

v_esta
28-10-12, 16:22

Woah, first 20 must be there very early lor?
We also felt Sea Esta is the best among the 4. The layout is the best; most decent and value for money and newest private condo nearest to Downtown East.

CondoWE
28-10-12, 16:30
01-20 if still availible seems attractive at that price point i feel its reasonable but then again feel sianz cos ur same stack on higher floor can see the sea but u see the road but i like gnd unit with big patio.....haiya....buying is so difficult..

Dun think...go for it...good for retirement stay..you will not regret ...:D :D :D !

radha08
28-10-12, 16:40
Dun think...go for it...good for retirement stay..you will not regret ...:D :D :D !

ha ha i been thinking so long miss so many boats....:banghead:

maybe thats why they built "boathouse residences" for people like me...:D:D:D

CondoWE
28-10-12, 16:48

Boathouse Residences is nice too..

The Riverine Concept

Go with the flow, wherever your heart takes you..lol!

v_esta
28-10-12, 17:51

Then did you go for the BoatHouse Residences? :p

v_esta
28-10-12, 17:55
I consider myself lucky, 1st aim is at watercolor but layout and price :doh: :doh: turn me away.
Then follow by Sea Esta launching, just nice :cheers4: :cheers4:

Actually the price is consider ok for an EC, right? :scared-5:

ilgr
28-10-12, 18:01
How does the balotting work u get a number then u can wait ur turn to choose a unit is that how it works a bit too late but i kind of realiseda sea view is exceptional value for money at sea esta.....

its like drawing lots in a lucky draw.

the emcee will draw lots for buyers who are getting more than 1 unit. the 2nd category is the penthouse buyers, then draw lots for the rest. the emcee will go by name and that person's agent. then you and the agent will go into the showroom.

happens when the developer knows before the VVIP launch that the response is overwhelming.

ilgr
28-10-12, 18:05
Woah, first 20 must be there very early lor?
We also felt Sea Esta is the best among the 4. The layout is the best; most decent and value for money and newest private condo nearest to Downtown East.

oh it's not queueing. there were 100s of people on the morning before the launch at 10am when the ballot started. went in early because got lucky with the ballot.

DPan
28-10-12, 19:32
Actually the price is consider ok for an EC, right? :scared-5:
Price so so only, but it's the layout thst draw me back.

v_esta
28-10-12, 19:55
its like drawing lots in a lucky draw.

the emcee will draw lots for buyers who are getting more than 1 unit. the 2nd category is the penthouse buyers, then draw lots for the rest. the emcee will go by name and that person's agent. then you and the agent will go into the showroom.

happens when the developer knows before the VVIP launch that the response is overwhelming.

Oops, can see that I've never been to balloting for condo before. :p

Do you feel stress that time? I mean, it sounds like very stressing. Cos it's not like buying something from the market. Have to think carefully. :D

v_esta
28-10-12, 19:59
Price so so only, but it's the layout thst draw me back.

Yah, true....even though I only went to Watercolours after I bought Sea Esta. :p

Just go to their showroom to see see and to see their layout.

BTW, you guys care to share if you are upgraders from HDB or are currently already staying in condo/EC? :cheers4:

CondoWE
28-10-12, 22:10
Investor..:D !

v_esta
28-10-12, 22:13
Hey, neighbors, those of you who are getting without the yard and utility room hor.... how you all intend to dry/sun the clothes ah, May I ask?

Hehe...:D Sun at the balcony a bit unsightly? :confused:

v_esta
28-10-12, 22:15
Investor..:D !

Pengz... :cheers1:

bakasa2002
28-10-12, 22:25
Hey, neighbors, those of you who are getting without the yard and utility room hor.... how you all intend to dry/sun the clothes ah, May I ask?

Hehe...:D Sun at the balcony a bit unsightly? :confused:

A/c ledge ... Hehehe ... Just get a dryer. :)

Not vested in Sea Esta.

v_esta
28-10-12, 22:55
A/c ledge ... Hehehe ... Just get a dryer. :)

Not vested in Sea Esta.

Haha... I wish I can use that space! :D

So which condo did you invest on? :)

ilgr
29-10-12, 00:08
Oops, can see that I've never been to balloting for condo before. :p

Do you feel stress that time? I mean, it sounds like very stressing. Cos it's not like buying something from the market. Have to think carefully. :D

wasn't stressed. you make up your mind which units you want before the launch day. if choice unit available, grab it. if not, walk away, there will still be many more other launches.

radha08
29-10-12, 02:05
wasn't stressed. you make up your mind which units you want before the launch day. if choice unit available, grab it. if not, walk away, there will still be many more other launches.

but only 1 SEA-ESTA....:cheers1:

CondoWE
29-10-12, 08:25

At least prepare 2nd n 3rd choices if 1st kena grab by other then you wouldn't kancheong hor..:rolleyes: .

Sea Esta
29-10-12, 10:59
At least prepare 2nd n 3rd choices if 1st kena grab by other then you wouldn't kancheong hor..:rolleyes: .

Very good advise from CondoWE. You must have been thru it many times? :)

Sea Esta
29-10-12, 11:00
but only 1 SEA-ESTA....:cheers1:

So does it mean once it is sold out, price will rise since no supply liao?

CondoWE
29-10-12, 11:06
Very good advise from CondoWE. You must have been thru it many times? :)
Hehehe...not many but a few only...:D .

So does it mean once it is sold out, price will rise since no supply liao?
Price will rise once it near to TOP time...:D .

v_esta
29-10-12, 16:51
Hehehe...not many but a few only...:D .

Price will rise once it near to TOP time...:D .

So you must be the "invest-culator" that I have been hearing about which led to all the cooling measures lor. Haha.. :D

v_esta
29-10-12, 16:52

Good advice! Which means you have all the info beforehand lor? Floorplan / prices / brochure ?

DPan
29-10-12, 21:30
Yah, true....even though I only went to Watercolours after I bought Sea Esta. :p

Just go to their showroom to see see and to see their layout.

BTW, you guys care to share if you are upgraders from HDB or are currently already staying in condo/EC? :cheers4:

try this :

Sea Esta
29-10-12, 22:30
try this :

Thanks for the useful link.

Did anyone subscribe to it? Seems like by subscribing you get more detailed data. Wonder what are those detailed data. :)

CondoWE
30-10-12, 07:04
So you must be the "invest-culator" that I have been hearing about which led to all the cooling measures lor. Haha.. :D

hahaha...I'm just a small fly so dun have such a influence power la.....:D !

Kukubird
02-11-12, 14:41
Somebody miss me ? Been busy with my girlfriends lately cos 1 of them broke my heart. BTW mine is stack 8, in the centre facing the lap pool. My unit is the smallest compared to the rest of the registered members here :o

http://www.bbtoystore.com/mm5/beanies/kuku.jpg

bakasa2002
02-11-12, 15:05
Somebody miss me ? Been busy with my girlfriends lately cos 1 of them broke my heart. BTW mine is stack 8, in the centre facing the lap pool. My unit is the smallest compared to the rest of the registered members here :o

welcome back, thought a dog got u while you were strolling by the beach. ;)

Kukubird
02-11-12, 15:23
welcome back, thought a dog got u while you were strolling by the beach. ;)

It was a bitch in bikini that got my attention :ashamed1:

radha08
02-11-12, 18:32

i love bitches in bikini....:spliff::spliff::spliff:

Sea Esta
03-11-12, 10:19

Yours is still a 3 bedder. Mine is smaller. Only 2. :D :D :D

ilgr
03-11-12, 13:18

only 1 of them what. players don't get their hearts broken. man up! hahah stroll with your dog at the beach, maybe you can pick up another chick with her dog too.

CondoWE
03-11-12, 13:42

Where got bikini? I m at the pasir ris beach now...sitting at one of the bench watching cyclist n many part time fisherman...kekeke..:D !

i love bitches in bikini....:spliff::spliff::spliff:

I love too...but bola..:banghead: ! Want bikini go... Sentosa beach...a lot :D :D :D !

radha08
03-11-12, 23:08
Where got bikini? I m at the pasir ris beach now...sitting at one of the bench watching cyclist n many part time fisherman...kekeke..:D !

I love too...but bola..:banghead: ! Want bikini go... Sentosa beach...a lot :D :D :D !

yup that beach near sea esta VERY VERY peaceful got a lot of malay bros fishing a few people walking dogs....CONFIRM no bikini...if got bikini means got crowd if crowd means NO peace....:santana:

radha08
03-11-12, 23:39
yup that beach near sea esta VERY VERY peaceful got a lot of malay bros fishing a few people walking dogs....CONFIRM no bikini...if got bikini means got crowd if crowd means NO peace....:santana:

what a wonderful feeling SEA....esta;););)

chestnut
05-11-12, 06:14
Bro Radha, u like bikini, then u better buy sentosa.

The Berth, or the Coast?

It will suit your profile leh.

:rocking-the-decks:

zeamybro
05-11-12, 07:50
But the stretch of beach in front of The Berth and The Coast like nobody go one leh. The Coast has v big and nice sea facing balconies, but don't think can spot any babes in bikinis in the beach, Mabbe can spot some suntanning in their balconies

CondoWE
05-11-12, 08:13
But the stretch of beach in front of The Berth and The Coast like nobody go one leh. The Coast has v big and nice sea facing balconies, but don't think can spot any babes in bikinis in the beach, Mabbe can spot some suntanning in their balconies

No bikini but maybe topless one...:D :D :D !

zeamybro
05-11-12, 08:25
No bikini but maybe topless one...:D :D :D !

My friend working as MCST staff once saw an angmoh lady suntanning topless in the condo swimming pool deck. The lady refused to wear her top despite being confronted, until my friend threatened to call the police. Condo is at Bk Timah though

chestnut
05-11-12, 10:52
My friend working as MCST staff once saw an angmoh lady suntanning topless in the condo swimming pool deck. The lady refused to wear her top despite being confronted, until my friend threatened to call the police. Condo is at Bk Timah though

Bro, very common leh.

CondoWE
05-11-12, 14:04
Bro, very common leh.

Locally never see before but few times in Maldives and Australia beach nia..:rolleyes:

radha08
05-11-12, 17:42
Bro Radha, u like bikini, then u better buy sentosa.

The Berth, or the Coast?

It will suit your profile leh.

:rocking-the-decks:

my belief bro is if people willing to show your their assets then we should not dissapoint them and we should look...:D:D:D

but seriously pasir ris beach is more of family beach not really like east coast or sentosa....:rolleyes:..where people like to show their bodies...

Sea Esta
06-11-12, 09:59
my belief bro is if people willing to show your their assets then we should not dissapoint them and we should look...:D:D:D

but seriously pasir ris beach is more of family beach not really like east coast or sentosa....:rolleyes:..where people like to show their bodies...

I think a lot of ang moh still dun know abt Pasir Ris beach. Once they knew it, they will come n suntan topless in large numbers. Lol. :D :D :D

radha08
06-11-12, 10:20
I think a lot of ang moh still dun know abt Pasir Ris beach. Once they knew it, they will come n suntan topless in large numbers. Lol. :D :D :D

then all the bros that bought sea facing units can get free show:D:D:D

Sea Esta
06-11-12, 10:27

Lol. People of Sea Esta, Ripple Bay, Watercolours, Seastrand and EC Plot-B rejoice. It's showtime. Wahahahaha...... :D :D :D

The beach is going to be super super crowded if everyone from the 5 projects are all there. Wahahahah :D :D :D

Kukubird
06-11-12, 11:27

I can sexposed my kukubird there :ashamed1:

CondoWE
06-11-12, 12:25

They needs Binocular telescopes to see MORE in detail..:D

CondoWE
06-11-12, 12:26

Your girls not you hor...:doh: !

Super
06-11-12, 12:47

OMG! I more interested in pussy cats. I will shoot any kind of birds, especially kuku birds.

ilgr
06-11-12, 15:49
Lol. People of Sea Esta, Ripple Bay, Watercolours, Seastrand and EC Plot-B rejoice. It's showtime. Wahahahaha...... :D :D :D

The beach is going to be super super crowded if everyone from the 5 projects are all there. Wahahahah :D :D :D

hahah and downtown east is doing a $200m revamp that will be completed in 5 years, with a 6-story high hotel resort plus 400 chalets.

definitely will have more bikinis hhaaha:ashamed1:

if you have bought your unit for investment, a good time to sell would be within the couple of years after the downtown east project finishes when the hype is there, plus the development of an international school at Elias reported in today's papers.

http://www.todayonline.com/Hotnews/EDC121105-0000133/Pasir-Ris-woodland-to-make-way-for-school

SINGAPORE - Efforts by some Pasir Ris residents to save a woodland at the junction of Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Elias Road have hit a wall, with development plans for an international school set to go ahead, according to the Ministry of National Development (MND) in two letters addressed to a resident last Tuesday.

The site was among those included in a request-for-interest exercise announced in April, said the letters sent via email and signed by Strategic Planning Manager Loo Jian Sheng for the ministry's Permanent Secretary.

"The request is to meet the demand for places for such schools that play an important role to support international businesses and investments growing their activities and creating economic opportunities and jobs in Singapore," he wrote.

The site was chosen to provide a "good distribution of such school sites islandwide", and is of sufficient size "while minimising impact on surrounding developments".

In July, some residents banded together to form the Pasir Ris Greenbelt Committee to save the woodland, about the size of two football fields and home to bird species including the endangered Changeable Hawk Eagle and critically endangered Oriental Pied Hornbill.

Over 1,200 residents from Pasir Ris Heights and neighbouring HDB blocks signed a petition and engaged the authorities through their Member of Parliament Teo Chee Hean. They also submitted a 217-page document making their case to preserve the forested area.

Mr Loo said the National Parks Board had recorded no rare plant species, 35 bird species and 35 butterfly species at the site between 2004 and 2012 - species also present in other parts of Singapore.

"While there are some bird species of potential conservation importance … NParks notes that not all of these bird species are nesting on site and are likely using the site as part of their overall home range for foraging. There is a realistic chance of these birds nesting at alternative sites," he added. The grounds are, therefore, "not sufficient to call for a detailed environmental impact assessment" that would defer development plans.

However, the school will be encouraged to retain the mature trees to form a natural buffer between the low-rise houses at Pasir Ris Heights and the teaching blocks of the school.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority and other agencies have also worked to minimise the impact of development on the neighbourhood, wrote Mr Loo. The school will be accessed via a new road directly off Pasir Ris Drive 3, while the agencies are working to ensure traffic management measures are in place.

Some residents expressed disappointment at the response and felt their research report had not been taken seriously enough by the authorities.

Mr David Christie, a resident and member of the Greenbelt Committee, said flyers would be distributed to explain the outcome to all residents who had signed the petition and their feedback collated, before the next course of action is decided.

CondoWE
06-11-12, 20:45
hahah and downtown east is doing a $200m revamp that will be completed in 5 years, with a 6-story high hotel resort plus 400 chalets.

definitely will have more bikinis hhaaha:ashamed1:

if you have bought your unit for investment, a good time to sell would be within the couple of years after the downtown east project finishes when the hype is there, plus the development of an international school at Elias reported in today's papers.

http://www.todayonline.com/Hotnews/EDC121105-0000133/Pasir-Ris-woodland-to-make-way-for-school

SINGAPORE - Efforts by some Pasir Ris residents to save a woodland at the junction of Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Elias Road have hit a wall, with development plans for an international school set to go ahead, according to the Ministry of National Development (MND) in two letters addressed to a resident last Tuesday.

The site was among those included in a request-for-interest exercise announced in April, said the letters sent via email and signed by Strategic Planning Manager Loo Jian Sheng for the ministry's Permanent Secretary.

"The request is to meet the demand for places for such schools that play an important role to support international businesses and investments growing their activities and creating economic opportunities and jobs in Singapore," he wrote.

The site was chosen to provide a "good distribution of such school sites islandwide", and is of sufficient size "while minimising impact on surrounding developments".

In July, some residents banded together to form the Pasir Ris Greenbelt Committee to save the woodland, about the size of two football fields and home to bird species including the endangered Changeable Hawk Eagle and critically endangered Oriental Pied Hornbill.

Over 1,200 residents from Pasir Ris Heights and neighbouring HDB blocks signed a petition and engaged the authorities through their Member of Parliament Teo Chee Hean. They also submitted a 217-page document making their case to preserve the forested area.

Mr Loo said the National Parks Board had recorded no rare plant species, 35 bird species and 35 butterfly species at the site between 2004 and 2012 - species also present in other parts of Singapore.

"While there are some bird species of potential conservation importance … NParks notes that not all of these bird species are nesting on site and are likely using the site as part of their overall home range for foraging. There is a realistic chance of these birds nesting at alternative sites," he added. The grounds are, therefore, "not sufficient to call for a detailed environmental impact assessment" that would defer development plans.

However, the school will be encouraged to retain the mature trees to form a natural buffer between the low-rise houses at Pasir Ris Heights and the teaching blocks of the school.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority and other agencies have also worked to minimise the impact of development on the neighbourhood, wrote Mr Loo. The school will be accessed via a new road directly off Pasir Ris Drive 3, while the agencies are working to ensure traffic management measures are in place.

Some residents expressed disappointment at the response and felt their research report had not been taken seriously enough by the authorities.

Mr David Christie, a resident and member of the Greenbelt Committee, said flyers would be distributed to explain the outcome to all residents who had signed the petition and their feedback collated, before the next course of action is decided.

Really good news :cheers4: !

Sea Esta
06-11-12, 22:53

Yes, indeed good news. :cheers5:

Kukubird
07-11-12, 12:16
My friend mentioned to me that the Changi business park is flooded with Indians, likely to be FTs. So those who are looking to rent out might have to rent it out to them. :tsk-tsk:

radha08
07-11-12, 13:58
My friend mentioned to me that the Changi business park is flooded with Indians, likely to be FTs. So those who are looking to rent out might have to rent it out to them. :tsk-tsk:

and what is wrong with indians...:D:D:D:D:D

radha08
07-11-12, 13:59
any idea what type of school is that going to be...international means..??

CondoWE
07-11-12, 14:20

I dun mind if they are good tenant and willing to pay high rental fee..:D !

ilgr
07-11-12, 14:34
I dun mind if they are good tenant and willing to pay high rental fee..:D !

i am Chinese and i should be fine with Indian tenants but not PRCs.

my preference will be angmoh expats though hahah. from others' past experiences in forums, they all don't seem to have issues with angmohs.

i personally dislike PRCs and i won't hide my disdain. imagine my balcony they spit and spit and spit. and they are the types there will cause all sorts of problems, not taking care of the property et cetera. :doh:

any other forumers care to weigh in?

"Both the Global Indian International School and Chinese International School in Singapore told Channel NewsAsia they are likely to register their interest for the sites."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1192848/1/.html

INGAPORE: The government is offering four land parcels for use as foreign schools.

Three of the sites at Depot Road, Pasir Ris and Punggol have a lease period of 30 years, while an interim site at Bedok is available for use till December 31, 2015.

An inter-agency committee chaired by the Economic Development Board (EDB) is seeking proposals via a request-for-interest exercise.

The last such exercise was in 2010, when British international school Dulwich College was awarded a site in Bukit Batok.

The largest site on offer this time round is at Pasir Ris Drive 3 with an estimated land area of 5 hectares.

The Punggol Field Walk site is 3.75 hectares, while the Depot Road site is 1.74 hectares.

The interim site at 71 Chai Chee Street is 4.88 hectares.

EDB said demand for places in foreign schools has increased as international businesses grow their activities in Singapore.

The long-term land sites on offer will encourage foreign schools to invest in infrastructure and resources for high-quality education.

Schools are responding positively.

Both the Global Indian International School and Chinese International School in Singapore told Channel NewsAsia they are likely to register their interest for the sites.

Interested foreign school operators can submit their proposals to the EDB by July 2.

Kukubird
07-11-12, 14:42

Heard of someone who rented out to indian family. After lease expired, he took back the apartment and found that he whole place reek of Indian smell.
The spices they used for cooking seems into seep into the walls and stayed there for good.

Spray anything also can't get rid. So the issue is the smell

Kukubird
07-11-12, 14:46
The PRCs does not take care of your property. Likely to be of bad condition after lease. My friend got one whom he found dried dog poo under the sofa :scared-1:

radha08
07-11-12, 15:44
i am Chinese and i should be fine with Indian tenants but not PRCs.

i am indian and fine with prc but NOT indian tenants..WAhahahaa...:D:D:D

But seriously i think all got good and bad regardless of race language or religion...;)

radha08
09-11-12, 22:25
so whats the update....99.999% sold...are they closing showflat...that would be a record for that area....:D:D:D

Super
10-11-12, 00:09
so whats the update....99.999% sold...are they closing showflat...that would be a record for that area....:D:D:D

Nov 15 coming. We will know the update soon.

ilgr
10-11-12, 00:21

13 units left as of 25 October.

radha08
10-11-12, 01:11
Nov 15 coming. We will know the update soon.

huh why nov15 ahhh....:confused:

price
10-11-12, 08:11
huh why nov15 ahhh....:confused:

URA updates every 15th of the month :cheers5:

ZeeWee
10-11-12, 11:22
13 units left as of 25 October.

Last sat I was there with client.. Left 6..

Over the week.. Dunno liao

radha08
10-11-12, 12:32
URA updates every 15th of the month :cheers5:

oh ok....tks:)

ilgr
10-11-12, 12:32

are you an agent? what's your take on this development?

bet the developers can't wait to put up the SOLD OUT sign.

radha08
10-11-12, 12:33

thats 98.4% sold...:)

CondoWE
10-11-12, 17:26
thats 98.4% sold...:)

Did you contribute the % :D :D :D !

ZeeWee
10-11-12, 20:25
are you an agent? what's your take on this development?

bet the developers can't wait to put up the SOLD OUT sign.

ya agent..

Sea Esta for me layout is decent.. size is like my current 4rm HDB flat, bedroom size also about same. So if this layout is replicate in my wife's preferred location, can buy.. just that my wife doesn't like to stay in that location although we stayed in Pasir Ris before

radha08
10-11-12, 22:50
Did you contribute the % :D :D :D !

if i buy can make it FM98.7....:D

CondoWE
11-11-12, 14:13
if i buy can make it FM98.7....:D

Must be very famous lor..:scared-4: !

radha08
13-11-12, 12:05

today i went there after visit to loyang tua pek kong temple...still left 6....;)....although carpark was crowded....all were agent cars....left 1 x PH...1 x gnd flr:D(my favourite)...11-26 and 12-26(i dont know why these not sold)....and i think 1 dual key....discount is 1% off the price quoted earlier....i spoke to 1 agent he told me no choice they got to standby till all units sold...poor thing...quite a few agent playing game on i-pad....ripple bay seemed to be a bit more crowded but watercolours not so....anyway...anyway..anyway...time to:sleep::sleep::sleep:...just got back from night shift:D

ilgr
13-11-12, 12:54
today i went there after visit to loyang tua pek kong temple...still left 6....;)....although carpark was crowded....all were agent cars....left 1 x PH...1 x gnd flr:D(my favourite)...11-26 and 12-26(i dont know why these not sold)....and i think 1 dual key....discount is 1% off the price quoted earlier....i spoke to 1 agent he told me no choice they got to standby till all units sold...poor thing...quite a few agent playing game on i-pad....ripple bay seemed to be a bit more crowded but watercolours not so....anyway...anyway..anyway...time to:sleep::sleep::sleep:...just got back from night shift:D

Stack 26 has a side facing view of the pool, and facing in close proximity to the neighbouring block. But still high level should be snapped up, maybe priced too high.

what do you think of the dual view layout on the ground floor showroom?

and go get that ground floor unit bruh!

v_esta
13-11-12, 14:04
Digging ... and digging.....

radha08
13-11-12, 16:52
Stack 26 has a side facing view of the pool, and facing in close proximity to the neighbouring block. But still high level should be snapped up, maybe priced too high.

what do you think of the dual view layout on the ground floor showroom?

and go get that ground floor unit bruh!

in my opinion the dual view layout on the ground floor showroom is one of the BEST i ever seen in a mass market condo....and seaesta has proven itself to be one of the best if not the best launches yet in punggol pasir ris......:cheers5:

Sea Esta
13-11-12, 22:38
in my opinion the dual view layout on the ground floor showroom is one of the BEST i ever seen in a mass market condo....and seaesta has proven itself to be one of the best if not the best launches yet in punggol pasir ris......:cheers5:

I agreed. :cheers4:

ilgr
14-11-12, 10:38
I agreed. :cheers4:

i also say!

radha08
14-11-12, 19:00
wow...fantastic...cheong lets all buy...sure huat one....:cool:

i am the 2nd person to start this thread of seaesta my heart was with seaesta at launch...unfortunately that time i had budget to buy a d15 3 bedder...but somehow never buy...my money also used for other things then kena wack by cm6...now after 50 pages in seaesta thread....i am back to my first love...seaesta...will i become...the....LAST OF THE MOHICANS.....:spliff2:.....to ride the waves with all my bros here at seaesta.....:D:D:D

Kukubird
15-11-12, 08:48
Ya best layout, best this and that ....whatever :beats-me-man:

Only important thing i wanna know if prices can spike up sky high ?

$1200 psf for a start?

ilgr
15-11-12, 09:35
i am the 2nd person to start this thread of seaesta my heart was with seaesta at launch...unfortunately that time i had budget to buy a d15 3 bedder...but somehow never buy...my money also used for other things then kena wack by cm6...now after 50 pages in seaesta thread....i am back to my first love...seaesta...will i become...the....LAST OF THE MOHICANS.....:spliff2:.....to ride the waves with all my bros here at seaesta.....:D:D:D

big ticket purchase think carefully. for me it took only 1 day of researching and deciding, easily the most ideal development in my opinion, in that cluster

ilgr
15-11-12, 09:46
Ya best layout, best this and that ....whatever :beats-me-man:

Only important thing i wanna know if prices can spike up sky high ?

$1200 psf for a start?

i think prices will go up closer to TOP. gotta see the first resale price. $1250 psf sounds nice. :cheers5: