PDA

View Full Version : Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Sea Esta
15-11-12, 11:26
i think prices will go up closer to TOP. gotta see the first resale price. $1250 psf sounds nice. :cheers5:

$1250 psf sounds excellent for a start. The more the merrier. :cheers4: :cheers4:

Super
15-11-12, 11:40
This month's stats for the 3 PC + 1 EC in JLB.

Sea Esta
Total Number of Units in Project - 376
Unit Sold in Oct - 14
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 368 (97.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 8

Ripple Bay
Total Number of Units in Project - 679
Unit Sold in Oct - 18
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 623 (91.7%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 56

Watercolours
Total Number of Units in Project - 416
Unit Sold in Oct - 28
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 270 (64.9%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 146

Seastrand
Total Number of Units in Project - 473
Unit Sold in Oct - 4
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 406 (85.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 67

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Sep - 17
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 354 (94.1%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 22

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Sep - 16
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 605 (89.1%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 74

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Sep - 22
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 253 (60.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 163

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Sep - 2
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 402 (85.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 71

Sea Esta
15-11-12, 11:50

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Oct - 14

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Oct - 18

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Oct - 28

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Oct - 4

There are news saying only 6 units left. Maybe 2 of them are consider in November sales.

RB finally reached 90+% sold.

Thanks, Super. I am going to update my Sea Esta Facebook Page with your statistic. :p

Super
15-11-12, 11:55
There are news saying only 6 units left. Maybe 2 of them are consider in November sales.

RB finally reached 90+% sold.

Thanks, Super. I am going to update my Sea Esta Facebook Page with your statistic. :p

No problem. I did joined your Facebook page too. Thanks for all those pictures.

Kukubird
15-11-12, 13:46
I am hoping for more infrastructure development for Jalan Loyang Besar.
I dont think that tiny and miserable bus stop over there is sufficent from 4 housing projects.

Hopefully can be another Punggol in the making or maybe Sentosa cove

DPan
15-11-12, 20:27
Bro radha08 just make the number smaller, getting close to 100%

Huat Arrrrrrrrrr

ilgr
15-11-12, 21:40
I am hoping for more infrastructure development for Jalan Loyang Besar.
I dont think that tiny and miserable bus stop over there is sufficent from 4 housing projects.

Hopefully can be another Punggol in the making or maybe Sentosa cove

there is only 1 bus service, #354. it is a loop service for JLB to Pasir Ris interchange/mrt.

there are one bus stops each for Sea Esta and Ripple Bay via the backgate. Sea Strand and Watercolours will not use that bus stop, but the bus stops at the main roads.

infrastructure at JLB best to stay that way, a quiet vicinity. infrastructures will be good just outside JLB, maybe a shopping mall at where the current watercolours/sea strand showrooms are.

in any case, it's settled Sea Esta will be surrounded in an enclave of condos. easy decision, took me only 1 day to decide on purchase if can get those choice units.

ilgr
15-11-12, 22:09
there is only 1 bus service, #354. it is a loop service for JLB to Pasir Ris interchange/mrt.

there are one bus stops each for Sea Esta and Ripple Bay via the backgate. Sea Strand and Watercolours will not use that bus stop, but the bus stops at the main roads.

infrastructure at JLB best to stay that way, a quiet vicinity. infrastructures will be good just outside JLB, maybe a shopping mall at where the current watercolours/sea strand showrooms are.

in any case, it's settled Sea Esta will be surrounded in an enclave of condos. easy decision, took me only 1 day to decide on purchase if can get those choice units.

btw it's 3 stops between our bus stop and the MRT

radha08
15-11-12, 22:18
Hello all brudders/sisters of sea esta...i am HERE TO STAY...:spliff:...stack 20....level 1....i love the sea the sun and the sand as well as GND floor thats why i have choosen seaesta to build my home :cheers4:

radha08
15-11-12, 22:21

i think ripple bay/seastrand has got a condo bus to the MRT..not sure bout seaesta...so if that happens then SBS may not increase the bus service i thnk 354 is more for all the other smaller apts at JLB:)

ilgr
15-11-12, 22:30
i think ripple bay/seastrand has got a condo bus to the MRT..not sure bout seaesta...so if that happens then SBS may not increase the bus service i thnk 354 is more for all the other smaller apts at JLB:)

welcome home baby!!

yeah ripple bay/sea strand will have their own shuttle service for the first year at least. #354 does a small circuit, mainly serving JLB, frequency not as much also. Hopefully they can increase frequency. 1 bus service on that road is enough.

radha08
15-11-12, 23:38
ha ha now i can contribute pictures today i went up blk 487 i think took a number of pics...will upload tommorow:D

v_esta
16-11-12, 06:09
Hello all brudders/sisters of sea esta...i am HERE TO STAY...:spliff:...stack 20....level 1....i love the sea the sun and the sand as well as GND floor thats why i have choosen seaesta to build my home :cheers4:

Welcome, neighbour!!!!!

You finally decided to "join" our excitement!!

:cheers4: :cheers5:

v_esta
16-11-12, 06:24

My agent told us that we would have shuttle bus for the first year. Thereafter, we can vote to decide if we want or not.

;)

v_esta
16-11-12, 06:51
ha ha now i can contribute pictures today i went up blk 487 i think took a number of pics...will upload tommorow:D

Yay! Another photo contributor! Sekali before the development is up we already met up at block 487. Haha!

:D :D :D

Sea Esta
16-11-12, 08:14

Yeah! Welcome to yet another new Sea Esta owner. :D

radha08
16-11-12, 08:48
tks bros guess i was one of the last few to squeeze thru:cheers5: ...:cheers4: ...to our new home:D

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8338/8188809313_7008843d2e.jpghttp://farm9.staticflickr.com/8478/8189888954_d26836b75c.jpghttp://farm9.staticflickr.com/8208/8188809591_29e8521ef1.jpg

radha08
16-11-12, 08:56
i vey free so will regularly update all bros here on the happenings at sea esta...:cheers5:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8063/8189889344_92839dbc12.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8202/8189889580_34bf495979.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8339/8188809943_ac04c26cae.jpg

radha08
16-11-12, 08:57
:D looks we are behind seastrand and waterclours...dig dig dig...:D

ilgr
16-11-12, 09:45
omg Hoi Hup fastly build finish!!!! you guys making me too excited already.

Thanks v_esta for the shuttle bus info. Never knew. How about shuttle bus to CBD too?:rolleyes:

v_esta
16-11-12, 10:21

Wah.. your zoom better than mine... using DSLR?

:D

Sea Esta got progress siah... the last time I went, no stilts yet...

v_esta
16-11-12, 10:30
omg Hoi Hup fastly build finish!!!! you guys making me too excited already.

Thanks v_esta for the shuttle bus info. Never knew. How about shuttle bus to CBD too?:rolleyes:

You are welcome! Glad to share.
We "grilled" the agent with all these questions before we decided to buy.

v_esta
16-11-12, 10:38

Yup... But Seastrand started very long ago le.. so can't really compare with them. Watercolors is amazingly fast!!

DMCK
16-11-12, 11:21
Yup... But Seastrand started very long ago le.. so can't really compare with them. Watercolors is amazingly fast!!

I found out that under HDB projects, they seem to be faster, near my estate here BTO also very fast...

CondoWE
16-11-12, 11:54

At last..the picture cleared..one of the the contributor...in sale %..:cheers5: !

radha08
16-11-12, 15:36
Wah.. your zoom better than mine... using DSLR?

Sea Esta got progress siah... the last time I went, no stilts yet...

panasonic tz-10...:cheers5:..small and powerful like my suzuki...:D

Super
16-11-12, 23:46
It looks like if Seastrand go one more level higher, it will block our view to see Sea Esta progress. :(

v_esta
17-11-12, 11:18
It looks like if Seastrand go one more level higher, it will block our view to see Sea Esta progress. :(

Fret not!

Still got 479 to go! Hehe...

radha08
17-11-12, 15:02
Can check any bro here got any idea if developer will accomodate changing flooring to marble or maybe not putting up certain wall or maybe changing flooring to parquet for bedrooms...of course with extra cost involved...any bro got do this or ask before...:spliff:

v_esta
17-11-12, 15:34
Can check any bro here got any idea if developer will accomodate changing flooring to marble or maybe not putting up certain wall or maybe changing flooring to parquet for bedrooms...of course with extra cost involved...any bro got do this or ask before...:spliff:

I would love to know about this too! But I heard from the agent, this kind of changes need to approach developer directly??

But why, may I ask, do you want to change to parquet flooring? The engineered timber flooring is almost equivalent to parquet, if I am not wrong.

radha08
17-11-12, 15:43
I would love to know about this too! But I heard from the agent, this kind of changes need to approach developer directly??

But why, may I ask, do you want to change to parquet flooring? The engineered timber flooring is almost equivalent to parquet, if I am not wrong.

just asking i guess the timber flooring is ok but if it dont cost much more to get parquet...why not;)...roughly at what stage would we need to approach developer...any idea...wow i saw seastrand TOP date is 31 dec 2016...but they building so fast....super kancheong style....:D

v_esta
17-11-12, 22:07
But then again, I think like quite unlikely that the developer would accede to our request else everyone wants different specifications they would be super busy.

radha08
17-11-12, 22:28
But then again, I think like quite unlikely that the developer would accede to our request else everyone wants different specifications they would be super busy.

yup maybe anyway might check with my agent...

Kukubird
19-11-12, 09:02
btw it's 3 stops between our bus stop and the MRT

Guess I have to get a BMW to ferry myself to the MRT if i dont want to walk or squeeze for the bus. Oh wait :doh: I can only afford a BMX :o

radha08
19-11-12, 09:31
Guess I have to get a BMW to ferry myself to the MRT if i dont want to walk or squeeze for the bus. Oh wait :doh: I can only afford a BMX :o

BMW= BUS MRT WALK:D:D:D

ilgr
19-11-12, 11:32
LOL..

radha.. can you post some pics of your dogs and cats to pass this slow Monday afternoon.

radha08
19-11-12, 16:05
LOL..

radha.. can you post some pics of your dogs and cats to pass this slow Monday afternoon.

thats my dog...:D:D:D...errr...he ate my cat...:D:D:D..hope i excited u this
mon afternoon...:D
http://i.ethailand.com/upload/news/large/11/33/28w_282.jpg

ilgr
19-11-12, 21:05
thats my dog...:D:D:D...errr...he ate my cat...:D:D:D..hope i excited u this
mon afternoon...:D
http://i.ethailand.com/upload/news/large/11/33/28w_282.jpg

Dear Mr. Radha08,

Please kindly arrange for a 2 metres tall metal cage to be erected around your PES.

To give you a rough idea of what is expected : http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/WWE-Cage-Match.jpg

The Sea Esta resident cats are our utmost priority.

Best Regards,
Sea Esta Management Office (Future)

Sea Esta
19-11-12, 21:10
Dear Mr. Radha08,

Please kindly arrange for a 2 metres tall metal cage to be erected around your PES.

To give you a rough idea of what is expected : http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/WWE-Cage-Match.jpg

Best Regards,

Lol. Funny. :D

radha08
19-11-12, 21:14
Dear Mr. Radha08,

Best Regards,

ha ha bro i like ur sense of humour just like me..:D ..no la my dog is jack russel(starhub dog)..very friendly one...:cutedoggy:

Best Regards
Sea Esta Dog Club(Future)..:cutedoggy:

hamachi
19-11-12, 21:17
Dear Mr. Radha08,

Best Regards,

Dear Mr. Radha08,

Just so you know, we are delighted to be of service in your bid to erect.

Your one and only,
Vince McMahon (CEO , World Wrestling Entertainment)

radha08
19-11-12, 21:42
ok plan change...no dogs..maybe pond full of....:scared-1: :D ..these little fellas

http://infactcollaborative.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Facts-about-piranha-hungry-piranha.jpg

ilgr
19-11-12, 23:01
hahah to you all. i think we can set up a comedy night at the clubhouse.

radha08
19-11-12, 23:31
hahah to you all. i think we can set up a comedy night at the clubhouse.

SEAESTA...sun sea sand...and laughther...:D

CondoWE
19-11-12, 23:33
This thread become so lively after bro radha08 join in..:D :D :D !

I am sure that the Residents there will not get boring.....with this joker around :cheers4: !

radha08
20-11-12, 00:01
This thread become so lively after bro radha08 join in..:D :D :D !

I am sure that the Residents there will not get boring.....with this joker around :cheers4: !

ok la bro actually every thread i also go but seems like all very serious type...:scared-3: ..so since i am OFFICIAL member here...just contribute here since soon we all going to be neighbour...:cheers4:

But honestly i also curious how many bro here buy to stay...how many buy to sell...how many buy to rent...:confused: ..for me is stay..:)

ilgr
20-11-12, 00:28
ok la bro actually every thread i also go but seems like all very serious type...:scared-3: ..so since i am OFFICIAL member here...just contribute here since soon we all going to be neighbour...:cheers4:

But honestly i also curious how many bro here buy to stay...how many buy to sell...how many buy to rent...:confused: ..for me is stay..:)

for my family and/or myself too early to decide. open to all 3 options.

radha08
20-11-12, 01:34
for my family and/or myself too early to decide. open to all 3 options.

honestly speaking i think 90% of people who buy new project open to all 3 options...:D ..if price up by 100k sell...price drop...stay...price stable...rent out..:D ..i maybe wrong:confused:

v_esta
20-11-12, 06:35
Actually, same for us. It's partly for investment purpose. But subconsciously, we are already excited about staying in Sea Esta. Already thinking what to furnish, what to put at here, there etc. where to dry our laundry... Haha...

CondoWE
20-11-12, 07:54
honestly speaking i think 90% of people who buy new project open to all 3 options...:D ..if price up by 100k sell...price drop...stay...price stable...rent out..:D ..i maybe wrong:confused:

Normally, ppl stay for 2~3 years before they rent out just to enjoy new HOUSE first..:D ! Unless the price shoot up to 30% and above then may consider sell away else rental is a good move...:rolleyes:

radha08
20-11-12, 10:13
hai ya whatever the case got to wait patiently for a few year before collect key....many year ago i buy new car also very kan cheong finally collect the car at showroom...very stim...:D....for few day i never take out the plastic cover on the seat like swaku....:D:D:D....end up 2 year later sell the car loose $$$:banghead:

v_esta
20-11-12, 20:46
hai ya whatever the case got to wait patiently for a few year before collect key....many year ago i buy new car also very kan cheong finally collect the car at showroom...very stim...:D....for few day i never take out the plastic cover on the seat like swaku....:D:D:D....end up 2 year later sell the car loose $$$:banghead:

Haha... same same.. except we haven't sold our car... COE getting overly expensive these days...

:scared-5:

radha08
20-11-12, 20:52
Haha... same same.. except we haven't sold our car... COE getting overly expensive these days...

ai yo whole country is expensive...average breakfast cost $3...lunch $5...dinner $XX(thats what i just spent this evening)..took my family for a walk at pasir ris beach park..3 mins to Sea Esta...:D...SO SO nice and peaceful...then we went to changi point for dinner....:doh::doh:...$80 gone...sigh:o

hyenergix
20-11-12, 21:04
ai yo whole country is expensive...average breakfast cost $3...lunch $5...dinner $XX(thats what i just spent this evening)..took my family for a walk at pasir ris beach park..3 mins to Sea Esta...:D...SO SO nice and peaceful...then we went to changi point for dinner....:doh::doh:...$80 gone...sigh:o

Next year will be even costlier :p

radha08
21-11-12, 13:30
Next year will be even costlier :p

i was shocked today morning went bedok south HDB market wantan mee $3/$4/$5...:doh: ...a few years ago same stall was like $1.50/$1.80/$2...i asked the uncle why...he just shrugged his shoulder and say what to do...Chengu like that one...:doh:

phantom_opera
21-11-12, 13:38
i was shocked today morning went bedok south HDB market wantan mee $3/$4/$5...:doh: ...a few years ago same stall was like $1.50/$1.80/$2...i asked the uncle why...he just shrugged his shoulder and say what to do...Chengu like that one...:doh:

Honey I shrunk the Wantan(s)

Shoeboxsupporter
21-11-12, 19:27

Given your condo price up so much, nothing to be shocked.......:tsk-tsk:

Shoeboxsupporter
21-11-12, 19:28

Yup.........Hold it till it exceed 100K........:doh:

Sea Esta
22-11-12, 12:06
Any news on the last 6 units? All sold out?

ilgr
22-11-12, 12:22
Any news on the last 6 units? All sold out?

radha08 bought the 6th last unit hahah

radha08
22-11-12, 15:15
radha08 bought the 6th last unit hahah

nope bro mine was number 9...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

radha08
23-11-12, 09:26
we got a new neighbour...:)...dunno good or bad:)

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/194BFD086EF7D70A48257ABE002E70D1?OpenDocument

Kukubird
23-11-12, 12:29
New launches going to get more and more expensive. :scared-1:

AN EXECUTIVE condominium (EC) site in Pasir Ris has attracted a top bid of $207 million in a closely fought contest among 10 developers.
Hao Yuan Investment, a China-linked company registered in Singapore in 2010, submitted the top bid of $331.1 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio (ppr) for the 27,660 sq m site at the junction of Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Pasir Ris Rise.

It beat World Class Investments' bid of $206.7 million - or $330.6 psf ppr - by a whisker.

Other bidders for the land parcel that can yield about 580 units include Qingjian Group, a joint bid by Frasers Centrepoint and Keong Hong Construction, and Mezzo Development, which submitted the lowest bid of $169 million, or $270 psf ppr.

Experts say the level of interest and bids reflect the optimism in the EC market.

Mr Ong Teck Hui, Jones Lang LaSalle Real Estate's national director of research and consultancy, said the 99-year leasehold site enjoyed more interest than most EC sites, which typically find four to six bidders.
"Many buyers like the Pasir Ris location, which is seen as part of the popular East Coast (area)," he added.

"The nearby Watercolours EC site, sold in October last year, also received a strong response, attracting 11 bidders."

ERA Realty key executive officer Eugene Lim noted the variety of shopping, dining and recreational activities near the site, including Downtown East, Pasir Ris Park and the White Sands shopping mall.

He expects a breakeven price of between $600 and $650 psf.
Experts noted that the top bid is 14 per cent higher than the $291 psf ppr fetched by the Watercolours site.
The project has sold 270 of its 416 units at a median price of $719 psf as at the end of October.

Moreover, the top four bidders also submitted bids above $320 psf ppr.
ECs combine elements of private and public housing, and often have premium furnishings and facilities.

But they are subject to Housing Board rules that specify a monthly household income cap of $12,000 for buyers

radha08
23-11-12, 13:14
could be selling $750 to $780psf...my guess...maybe more for better units...but its an ec...:spliff:

star
23-11-12, 14:28
SEAESTA...sun sea sand...and laughther...:D

Congrats on your sea esta. Singapore property is the safest bluechip u can find.

radha08
23-11-12, 14:52
Congrats on your sea esta. Singapore property is the safest bluechip u can find.

u mean congrats to all bro/sis here who bought sea-esta...:cheers5::spliff:

ilgr
24-11-12, 01:04
NTUC Club Announces $200 Million Five-Year Master Plan for Downtown East
Released On: 19 Jul 12
First phase of developments to start in last quarter of 2012

NTUC Club today announced the master plan in the pipeline for the Downtown East landscape. The five-year plan aims to update NTUC Club’s offerings and to meet the changing social needs of members and the public. A total of S$200 million will be invested by NTUC Club over the whole project.

Downtown East – the Choice Venue for Engagement
The re-development of Downtown East is to serve the evolving needs of union members while staying relevant. The growing membership of the Labour Movement and changing profiles of union members also meant that the needs of workers have changed since 2000 when NTUC Pasir Ris Resort was revamped as Downtown East. Through the updated facilities, NTUC Club hopes to reach out and engage more families and workers of Singapore, while continuing to provide affordable recreational facilities and options.

Key attractions for the master plan includes:
a) a brand new Costa Sands Resort that exploits the natural environment for the best staycation experience,
b) an expanded world-class water park, Wild Wild Wet, with new attractions,
c) enhanced Membership & Union Community Engagement (MUCE) facilities, and
d) a wholesome food and beverage and retail experience that complements the new resort and water park.

Overview of Downtown East Five-Year Master Plan
Over the years, NTUC Club had undertaken numerous additions and improvements to Downtown East, with the latest being the addition of E!hub in 2008. With this master plan, NTUC Club is taking the opportunity to optimise the land use and redesign the overall landscape so as to better integrate the different aspects of Downtown East to create a fun yet unique leisure destination experience.

The master plan will be taking place in two phases, with the first phase starting in the last quarter of 2012 and the entire project targeted for completion in the latter half of 2017. The redevelopment is carried out in phases to ensure that services are not disrupted and that members and the public can continue to enjoy the facilities at Downtown East.

Phase One of the redevelopments will include the construction of a new Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East) and the expansion of the water park, Wild Wild Wet. Phase One is expected to last till 2015 with the first portion of the new Costa Sands Resort ready by 2014.

Phase Two will complete the transformation of the Downtown East landscape by the addition of a permanent meeting and convention facility and is targeted to be completed in the second half of 2017.

“As the aspirations of Singaporeans change, we understand that there is a need for us to update our offerings so that members and the public can continue to enjoy top-notch standards of affordable recreational facilities and leisure options. Hence, we are embarking on a five-year plan that will revitalise our amenities and give our guests a totally new experience at the rejuvenated Downtown East, regardless of whether they are here to stay at Costa Sands Resort, visit the upgraded Wild Wild Wet or just having a family dinner,” said Mr Yeo Khee Leng, Chief Executive Officer of NTUC Club.

Phase One – A brand new Costa Sands Resort and larger Wild Wild Wet
The first phase of the redevelopment will be occurring on the former Escape Theme Park site, which will be making way for a bigger and enhanced Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East). NTUC Club will be investing some S$90 million in the first phase to expand the total area of the Costa Sands Resort from three hectares to 3.8 hectares (approximately about the size of five football fields).

The new Costa Sand Resort will house some 400 rooms in various chalet and hotel-block type of accommodation, including a main hotel block and clusters of chalet units. The different accommodation choices are tailored to the different needs of guests.

Phase One developments will also see a transformation at Wild Wild Wet. The popular water park will be doubled in size to four hectares and six new attractions will be added to the park. In an earlier announcement, NTUC Club also shared that the water park will undergo a period of installation and general upgrading starting from 23 July to facilitate the installation of the first of such rides. More details about the new rides and attractions at Wild Wild Wet will be released in the future.

Phase Two – New facilities and enhanced retail, dining and entertainment
The second phase of developments will see the construction of a meeting and conference facility which includes a multi-purpose hall that can host up to 3,000 attendees. The new facility will be a cornerstone to engage union members and the communities of the Labour Movement at Downtown East. Collectively known as the MUCE facilities, which includes six functions rooms and a 1,000 pax amphitheatre, the MUCE facilities will allow for better and deeper engagement of members at Downtown East.

The retail, dining and entertainment areas will also receive a facelift as NTUC Club updates the look of shop spaces around Downtown East. In the plans as well is a new Main Festive Street which will link the entrance to Wild Wild Wet to the new MUCE facilities and the existing multi-storey carpark.

The announcement of the five-year master plan comes as NTUC Club celebrates its silver jubilee in 2012. Staying true to its commitment to provide affordable recreational choices for union members and the public, the rejuvenated Downtown East will allow NTUC Club to better serve the social needs of the workers of Singapore and take care of their well-being through fun.

radha08
25-11-12, 13:45
One of my friend went to view showflat after i told him i bought....he DEEPLY regret not visting earlier cos he fell in love with the 4-bedder and he got the budget...;)...anyway he told me only 3-units 3 bedder left...:cheers4:

v_esta
25-11-12, 21:37
This looks awfully familiar!!!

ilgr
25-11-12, 21:52

hahah i love all the layouts in our development

http://www.sea-esta.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/SE-4Bdrm.png

Chester
26-11-12, 06:38
Based on the 4Bdr plan, is the living room really only broad enough for a 3-seater sofa? Not enough space for a 3+2? That will block the narrow walkway?

Sea Esta
26-11-12, 09:52
One of my friend went to view showflat after i told him i bought....he DEEPLY regret not visting earlier cos he fell in love with the 4-bedder and he got the budget...;)...anyway he told me only 3-units 3 bedder left...:cheers4:

Yeah! 3 more units and it is a sold out! :cheers1:

Sea Esta
26-11-12, 09:53

Kovan Regency? If yes, it is also by Hoi Hup. That's why similar.

radha08
26-11-12, 10:10
Based on the 4Bdr plan, is the living room really only broad enough for a 3-seater sofa? Not enough space for a 3+2? That will block the narrow walkway?

new devts nowadays are ALL like this...:)...cannot compare to olden days 4 bedders....same goes for the 3 bedders...:rolleyes:..developer will try to maximize every inch...:cool:

v_esta
26-11-12, 10:29
Kovan Regency? If yes, it is also by Hoi Hup. That's why similar.

Yup, that's Kovan Regency.. when I first saw the photo, I thought it was awfully familiar then I read further and found that it's by Hoi Hup...

v_esta
26-11-12, 10:31
hahah i love all the layouts in our development

http://www.sea-esta.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/SE-4Bdrm.png

Yup, same! Me too!

Chester
26-11-12, 10:47
new devts nowadays are ALL like this...:)...cannot compare to olden days 4 bedders....same goes for the 3 bedders...:rolleyes:..developer will try to maximize every inch...:cool:

A family who buys a 4-bedder is likely to be large with many members; how will a 3-seater sofa in the living room be enough??? How is this layout considered good?? :beats-me-man:

CondoWE
26-11-12, 12:32
A family who buys a 4-bedder is likely to be large with many members; how will a 3-seater sofa in the living room be enough??? How is this layout considered good?? :beats-me-man:

If you need big space, go for those PC without balcony one la...sure can put huge sofa...:D !

Chester
26-11-12, 13:54
If you need big space, go for those PC without balcony one la...sure can put huge sofa...:D !

Exactly....so don't understand what's so nice about Sea Esta 4-bedder layout :confused: In my opinion, what's the use of the 2nd additional balcony in the kitchen?? The kitchen should have moved into this space (still can enjoy the partial pool view from kitchen windows) to make more space for the living room.

fiat500
26-11-12, 13:58
Looking @ the layout,u can always put a L shape sofa in the living room which can sit 5.....
Alternatively, a 3 sitter sofa with 2 arm chairs is feasible also..
To make good use of the 2nd balcony, y not convert it as your dining area there ? This will free up alot of space in your living area....

Chester
26-11-12, 14:26
Looking @ the layout,u can always put a L shape sofa in the living room which can sit 5.....
Alternatively, a 3 sitter sofa with 2 arm chairs is feasible also..
To make good use of the 2nd balcony, y not convert it as your dining area there ? This will free up alot of space in your living area....

Then it'll probably have to be a custom-made long and narrow dining table. I still think the 2nd balcony in the kitchen is a total waste of space; which should have been better utilized by moving the kitchen in.

radha08
26-11-12, 14:34
Exactly....so don't understand what's so nice about Sea Esta 4-bedder layout :confused: In my opinion, what's the use of the 2nd additional balcony in the kitchen?? The kitchen should have moved into this space (still can enjoy the partial pool view from kitchen windows) to make more space for the living room.

nowadays everything is dual...dual-key...dual balcony..dual income:spliff2:...dual sex:scared-1:...:D:D:D...for cars u have dual power...petrol/battery and the list goes on...but honestly all 24 units of 4-bedders were sold out pretty fast must be something about them that attracted people...:cool:

fiat500
26-11-12, 14:36
Then it'll probably have to be a custom-made long and narrow dining table. I still think the 2nd balcony in the kitchen is a total waste of space; which should have been better utilized by moving the kitchen in.
What you n i think of is of no use cos the 2nd balcony will still be there regardless..
So why not think of a way to best utilize it for the buyers of the 4 Bedder units? Converting it as your dining area will be the best option imo...It's a win win situation!

eng81157
26-11-12, 14:54

if i remember correctly at the showroom, there was no dining table in the living hall, but was moved to the balcony overlooking the pool.

the agent was trying hard to sell me the concept, but pity i HATE large balconies. moreover, the unit had two balconies.......

v_esta
26-11-12, 16:35
nowadays everything is dual...dual-key...dual balcony..dual income:spliff2:...dual sex:scared-1:...:D:D:D...for cars u have dual power...petrol/battery and the list goes on...but honestly all 24 units of 4-bedders were sold out pretty fast must be something about them that attracted people...:cool:

Yup... agree with you... one man's meat is another man's poison... :D

ilgr
26-11-12, 18:32
yup dining table in the 2nd balcony. The living room can fit 3+2+2 sofa minimum or split it with a chill out corner that spills out to the balcony.

al fresco dining you know nots. Now poolview units elsewhere considered a small premium already, not sure if giving kitchen the view is prudent. Sunday morning wake up have coffee, and read papers there, watch some chicks swim. Put up blinds like this http://www.spec-net.com.au/press/1105/images/issey_img01.jpg and it's the same as an indoor dining room.

the balcony undeniably isn't very wide. inquired on measurements already before launch. might be a squeeze but i'm sure can fit a long table with decent width and chairs on both sides.

it's nice to have a separate dining spot from the living room (nowadays families all have dinner and watch tv). got space to put a small bbq grill too.

here's the showroom balcony: http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/11494503/1024/Anonymous/IMG-3709.jpg

ilgr
26-11-12, 18:45

yeah the 2 stacks of 4BR units, seaview 6th floor and above, sold out within the first hour.

3BR layout nice also.
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/11494519/1024/Anonymous/2012-11-26-07.41.57-pm.png

Master BR has some privacy from the kids' rooms. all 3 BRs and living room also enjoy the seaview.

radha08
27-11-12, 00:08
yeah the 2 stacks of 4BR units, seaview 6th floor and above, sold out within the first hour.

3BR layout nice also.

Master BR has some privacy from the kids' rooms. all 3 BRs and living room also enjoy the seaview.

if only there is a ground floor with sea view...wow that would be BESTEST like those house at pasir ris beach park...when you come out see the sea...but of course $$$$...also very nice....:doh:

ilgr
27-11-12, 03:30
if only there is a ground floor with sea view...wow that would be BESTEST like those house at pasir ris beach park...when you come out see the sea...but of course $$$$...also very nice....:doh:

yeah that row of houses fronting the beach is BESTEST. Those landed properties generally are big plots also.

radha08
27-11-12, 06:29
yeah that row of houses fronting the beach is BESTEST. Those landed properties generally are big plots also.

yup but some of them are chalets belonging to big companies..so if that is your neighbour...good luck...:D :D :D ..every weekend :scared-1:

eng81157
27-11-12, 08:08

try sentosa?

v_esta
27-11-12, 09:18
yup but some of them are chalets belonging to big companies..so if that is your neighbour...good luck...:D :D :D ..every weekend :scared-1:

Super noisy....

:eek:

v_esta
27-11-12, 09:22
BTW, anyone planning to put synthetic grass on your balcony/PES?

:)

Kukubird
27-11-12, 09:54
Er... those waiting to view bikini babes swimming in pool can wait long long.

I was at the launch on the first day, i dont remember seeing any babes walking around looking to purchase units.

3C
27-11-12, 10:02

I was at the launch on the first day, i dont remember seeing any babes walking around looking to purchase units.

for sgp beaches, once heard bikini babe presence, the whole crowd of blangah will gather to watch like never watch before. Which babe will dare to sunbathe here. the sun will be shielded by the crowd

hamachi
27-11-12, 10:13
yup dining table in the 2nd balcony. The living room can fit 3+2+2 sofa minimum or split it with a chill out corner that spills out to the balcony.

al fresco dining you know nots. Now poolview units elsewhere considered a small premium already, not sure if giving kitchen the view is prudent. Sunday morning wake up have coffee, and read papers there, watch some chicks swim. Put up blinds like this http://www.spec-net.com.au/press/1105/images/issey_img01.jpg and it's the same as an indoor dining room.

the balcony undeniably isn't very wide. inquired on measurements already before launch. might be a squeeze but i'm sure can fit a long table with decent width and chairs on both sides.

it's nice to have a separate dining spot from the living room (nowadays families all have dinner and watch tv). got space to put a small bbq grill too.

here's the showroom balcony: http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/11494503/1024/Anonymous/IMG-3709.jpg

Heh I'm thinking of doing something similar too!

hamachi
27-11-12, 10:16

What are your reasons for wanting to have artificial grass at the balcony? Just weighing in, not sure if a green patch will match say the balcony grilles, the furniture & the living room interior.

ilgr
27-11-12, 10:39

we're counting on you to bring in a bevy of them mate.

ilgr
27-11-12, 10:40

i think it will add a nice touch, but will it get dirty or worn out fast with exposure to sun/rain?

willow
27-11-12, 12:28
Anyone know if this kind of blind can be installed at PES?

http://www.spec-net.com.au/press/1105/images/issey_img01.jpg

ilgr
27-11-12, 13:43

gotta ask our PES expert. radha come out! hahah

willow
27-11-12, 14:54

radha08,

Can you help? Thanks.

radha08
27-11-12, 15:56
radha08,

Can you help? Thanks.

too early to say wont know till the management comittee is formed but if the management commitee is made up by a few good bros from this thread i dont see a problem...:D

but i prefer bamboo blinds

http://www.bambooblinds.sg/

willow
27-11-12, 16:16
too early to say wont know till the management comittee is formed but if the management commitee is made up by a few good bros from this thread i dont see a problem...:D

but i prefer bamboo blinds

http://www.bambooblinds.sg/

Thanks Bro. I am also considering bamboo blinds.

v_esta
27-11-12, 18:01
What are your reasons for wanting to have artificial grass at the balcony? Just weighing in, not sure if a green patch will match say the balcony grilles, the furniture & the living room interior.

No reason, just that we saw a few of our relatives balcony installed these synthetic grass and it looks nice and soothing to the eyes...

v_esta
27-11-12, 18:08
i think it will add a nice touch, but will it get dirty or worn out fast with exposure to sun/rain?

Yup, that's my concern... mostly of the hair kenna trapped... but it's really nice to have... it gives a soft touch to the whole wooden/hard deco...

radha08
27-11-12, 21:05
Yup, that's my concern... mostly of the hair kenna trapped... but it's really nice to have... it gives a soft touch to the whole wooden/hard deco...

i am quite happy with the real grass patch outside my unit...:)

then if i really feel like seeing the sea grass and tress its a 3 min walk to the beach park...:D

carbuncle
27-11-12, 21:08
No reason, just that we saw a few of our relatives balcony installed these synthetic grass and it looks nice and soothing to the eyes...

u mean like those mini golf style? wont it look fake

radha08
27-11-12, 22:14

the grass that suprises everyone...

http://www.taikwang.com.sg/RoyalGrass.html

Sea Esta
28-11-12, 01:10
the grass that suprises everyone...

http://www.taikwang.com.sg/RoyalGrass.html

Nice leh. I like. :D

v_esta
28-11-12, 06:33

Actually, surprisingly hor, it doesn't look fake at all. :)

v_esta
28-11-12, 08:03
Nice leh. I like. :D

^5!! Haha..

CondoWE
28-11-12, 09:43
Actually, surprisingly hor, it doesn't look fake at all. :)

Did you really see it personnally?

From Photo, it's very nice but actual one may differ lor....:doh:

v_esta
28-11-12, 10:00
Did you really see it personnally?

From Photo, it's very nice but actual one may differ lor....:doh:

Yup, saw it personally at relative condo... :D

CondoWE
28-11-12, 10:18
Yup, saw it personally at relative condo... :D

Any maintenance cost incur? Is the grass just for show only ? or able to walk on it like the real grass like?

radha08
28-11-12, 10:31
Any maintenance cost incur? Is the grass just for show only ? or able to walk on it like the real grass like?

bro all i can say is...anyone who has never made a mistake hasn't tried anything new...:D:D:D

CondoWE
28-11-12, 15:37
bro all i can say is...anyone who has never made a mistake hasn't tried anything new...:D:D:D

Effort paid for the mistake is ok but not the $$$.....:tsk-tsk: !

radha08
28-11-12, 21:02
Effort paid for the mistake is ok but not the $$$.....:tsk-tsk: !

ha ha true...:D

Sea Esta
29-11-12, 08:38
^5!! Haha..

^5 :D .

v_esta
29-11-12, 10:06
Any maintenance cost incur? Is the grass just for show only ? or able to walk on it like the real grass like?:o :o

You can walk on it like real grass...
So far I heard no maintenance cost..

v_esta
29-11-12, 10:08
bro all i can say is...anyone who has never made a mistake hasn't tried anything new...:D:D:D:scared-4:

Why mistake??

radha08
30-11-12, 04:14
:scared-4:

Why mistake??

bro if u look at condowe signature...that is his FAMOUS saying so i just repeating his signature....anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new...:cheers1:....by the way i think i also will include a new signature of my own...:cheers5:...check out my new posts...:D

radha08
30-11-12, 04:16
bro if u look at condowe signature...that is his FAMOUS saying so i just repeating his signature....anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new...:cheers1:....by the way i think i also will include a new signature of my own...:cheers5:...check out my new posts...:D

my new signature...:D

v_esta
01-12-12, 15:44
Haha.. cool signature...!
So true...

v_esta
01-12-12, 16:33
Just before it rained just now...

ilgr
01-12-12, 18:32

SLOWWWWWWWW... it has been raining for the past weeks, should be easier to dig right? TOP early 2015 please.

v_esta
01-12-12, 18:35
SLOWWWWWWWW... it has been raining for the past weeks, should be easier to dig right? TOP early 2015 please.

Haha... in fact, I beg to differ... I think they stopped working when it rains due to safety issues. :D

ilgr
01-12-12, 18:38
Haha... in fact, I beg to differ... I think they stopped working when it rains due to safety issues. :D

but not dangerous to dig what, climbing scaffoldings maybe?

thanks for the pics though. anyone know when foundations will be done?

radha08
01-12-12, 18:52
whats the blue canvas for prevent water getting in...looks like december might be a slow month cos of the weather:o

fiat500
01-12-12, 19:16
my new signature...:D
Aiya! Who duno this? This is from 'Confucius philosophy'
Try something new n original lah!

radha08
01-12-12, 21:22
Aiya! Who duno this? This is from 'Confucius philosophy'
Try something new n original lah!

HELLO confucis was CONFUSED i am NOT...:cool::cool::cool:...thats why i bought SEA ESTA....just like all the BROS and SIS here...:cool::cool::cool:

maybe u like being original with your FIAT 500...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/1970_Fiat_500_L_--_2011_DC_1.jpg/280px-1970_Fiat_500_L_--_2011_DC_1.jpg

CondoWE
01-12-12, 21:38
HELLO confucis was CONFUSED i am NOT...:cool::cool::cool:...thats why i bought SEA ESTA....just like all the BROS and SIS here...:cool::cool::cool:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/1970_Fiat_500_L_--_2011_DC_1.jpg/280px-1970_Fiat_500_L_--_2011_DC_1.jpg

Maybe alter a bit..."Its NOT your fault if you are born poor but its YOUR fault if you never try to be RICH"...:D :D :D !

by Condofucis.

CondoWE
01-12-12, 21:43

Yap...can enjoy low interest rate earlier if build faster....:47: !

radha08
01-12-12, 21:47
Maybe alter a bit..."Its NOT your fault if you are born poor but its YOUR fault if you never try to be RICH"...:D :D :D !

by Condofucis.

CONDOFUCIS....wahahahah:D:D:D:D

Sea esta = sun sea sand...laughter:D:D:D

radha08
01-12-12, 21:49
Yap...can enjoy low interest rate earlier if build faster....:47: !

honestly bro i think interest will be low a long long time after 2015...:cheers1:

ilgr
01-12-12, 21:55
if being 1 of the first few residents to move in, will suffer lots of noise pollution from renovations right? :scared-2:

v_esta
01-12-12, 22:01
but not dangerous to dig what, climbing scaffoldings maybe?

thanks for the pics though. anyone know when foundations will be done?

Raining, the visibility will be quite poor.... It's dangerous to operate machinery under those situations... :eek:

v_esta
01-12-12, 22:03

Wooooo.... super duper cute car! I want one!

v_esta
01-12-12, 22:07
if being 1 of the first few residents to move in, will suffer lots of noise pollution from renovations right? :scared-2:

Yah... not just noise pollution. I am worried that there will be lots of dirt/dust coming from the construction of the newer EC (at our left, facing the sea)...

radha08
01-12-12, 22:08

i dont think new devts got any MAJOR reno like hdb...most people just move in with minor reno...:)

radha08
01-12-12, 22:09
Wooooo.... super duper cute car! I want one!

haha actually it is can drive from sea esta to white sands and back...:D:D:D...i wont dare go further than that...:scared-1::D

Sea Esta
01-12-12, 23:39

My contribution.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484344_306324332807569_4943571_n.jpg

Looks like the underground car park foundation is done. The pillars are coming up next.

Sea Esta
01-12-12, 23:48
The last 2 units in Sea Esta.

01) #13-30 - 3 Bedroom with Roof Terrace (C10-RT) - S$1,377k
02) #12-26 - 3 Bedroom (C3) - S$959k

Grab it before they are all gone.

Sea Esta Sales Figure till 1st December 2012

Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 374 (99.5%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 2

100% sold soon!!!!!! :cheers1:

radha08
02-12-12, 02:42
The last 2 units in Sea Esta.

01) #13-30 - 3 Bedroom with Roof Terrace (C10-RT) - S$1,377k
02) #12-26 - 3 Bedroom (C3) - S$959k

Grab it before they are all gone.

Sea Esta Sales Figure till 1st December 2012

Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 374 (99.5%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 2

100% sold soon!!!!!! :cheers1:

omg i going to miss the showflat:D

CondoWE
02-12-12, 10:24
honestly bro i think interest will be low a long long time after 2015...:cheers1:
Good if stay low till 2018 by then I should clear the loan :D else will drag till 2020 liao..:rolleyes: !

DPan
02-12-12, 12:16
My contribution.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484344_306324332807569_4943571_n.jpg

Looks like the underground car park foundation is done. The pillars are coming up next.

Means bank is coming for the first payment ?

radha08
02-12-12, 13:43
Means bank is coming for the first payment ?

supposed to be april/may according to my agent:confused:

Shanhz
02-12-12, 15:50
supposed to be april/may according to my agent:confused:

mixed feelings.. for owners, faster pay means faster can move in
for investors, slowly pay means more time to appreciate and subsale b4 the big lump sum start coming.

CondoWE
03-12-12, 08:21
mixed feelings.. for owners, faster pay means faster can move in
for investors, slowly pay means more time to appreciate and subsale b4 the big lump sum start coming.

No leh...Fast build, faster rent out...fastest collect rental fee.... :D:D:D!

Sea Esta
03-12-12, 08:27

Ya lor. I also think everyone, owner or investor, all want their condo to be build fast fast and complete building ASAP.

sherlock
03-12-12, 08:40
Then buy resale... no need to wait :tsk-tsk:

Shanhz
03-12-12, 08:51

fully agree. my view is that pure investment unit, better get resale. no matter what will be cheaper, and immediate yields. furthermore, bigger size and what you see is what you get.

pple who buy investment BUC are those who are speculating on capital upsize, not so much for rental.

sherlock
03-12-12, 09:00
fully agree. my view is that pure investment unit, better get resale. no matter what will be cheaper, and immediate yields. furthermore, bigger size and what you see is what you get.

pple who buy investment BUC are those who are speculating on capital upsize, not so much for rental.
I bought my 1st condo under BUC. Didnt like the finished product when I collect keys. Eversince, it has been resale for me all the way. At least I get what I see, not to mention immediate occupancy and yield. :47:

Shanhz
03-12-12, 09:12
I bought my 1st condo under BUC. Didnt like the finished product when I collect keys. Eversince, it has been resale for me all the way. At least I get what I see, not to mention immediate occupancy and yield. :47:

but to be frank, because of my principle, i missed out on the bull run between 2009 till now. my resale FH unit only up 10-20%, equivalent BUC easily 30% or more. :banghead: :banghead:

my strategy more for long term and steady pom-pi-pi strategy.

v_esta
03-12-12, 09:14
omg i going to miss the showflat:D

OMG, me too... I also like their showflat...

sherlock
03-12-12, 09:34
but to be frank, because of my principle, i missed out on the bull run between 2009 till now. my resale FH unit only up 10-20%, equivalent BUC easily 30% or more. :banghead: :banghead:

my strategy more for long term and steady pom-pi-pi strategy.`

Thats not a lot but don't forget you have rental yield for 3 years already. If you bought a BUC you'll be paying interest somemore ;)

CondoWE
03-12-12, 13:44

IMHO, There are pro and con for both in term of investment not just rental yield but also consider the overall initial touchup & lon term maintenance cost especially the older one. Personally have 2 resale pc, 1 pc from developer since 10 yrs old and the 2 resale one have a higher maintenance cost compare to the newer one but the newer pc fetch a higher rental yield..:47: !

heehee
03-12-12, 13:56
Higher rental yield but lower capital appreciation potential?
Higher rental yield for only a short period of 3+ years?

IMHO, There are pro and con for both in term of investment not just rental yield but also consider the overall initial touchup & lon term maintenance cost especially the older one. Personally have 2 resale pc, 1 pc from developer since 10 yrs old and the 2 resale one have a higher maintenance cost compare to the newer one but the newer pc fetch a higher rental yield..:47: !

CondoWE
03-12-12, 14:24
Higher rental yield but lower capital appreciation potential?
Higher rental yield for only a short period of 3+ years?

Not really. My newer pc has higher rental yield and the capital appreciation has already hit double fold now maybe due to MRT nearby and JLD development going on but this is only just paper value unless I sell it n cash out :rolleyes: . So far I have collected the higher rental yield for more than 5 years liao and hopefully it can still maintain or higher lo:D !

radha08
03-12-12, 23:07
both resale/BUC got advantage and disadvantage...personally i also missed many resale property when i was looking ended up got squeezed by CM6...so i had to settle for BUC and of ALL the THOUSANDS of BUC availible...ONLY 1 STOOD out in terms of $$$ and all round suitability for me and my families requirements...:D ...so i signed on the...dotted....Line..."SEAESTA"...BAgus:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

sleeping lamb
04-12-12, 07:51
Not really.My newer pc has higher rental yield and the capital appreciation has already hit double fold now maybe due to MRT nearby and JLD development going on but this is only just paper value unless I sell it n cash out :rolleyes: . So far I have collected the higher rental yield for more than 5 years liao and hopefully it can still maintain or higher lo:D ! Lucky you :) Basically you don't need to work anymore and just live on the rental income? Not trying to pry here...

CondoWE
04-12-12, 11:36
Lucky you :) Basically you don't need to work anymore and just live on the rental income? Not trying to pry here...
Yap...we are planning to retire b4 50...:cheers5: !

felicia_sg
04-12-12, 12:42
I failed to understand your higher rental yield & high almost double appreciation because they contradicts. Did your rental double in order to maintain high rental yield after price has doubled? :confused:

Not really. My newer pc has higher rental yield and the capital appreciation has already hit double fold now maybe due to MRT nearby and JLD development going on but tWhis is only just paper value unless I sell it n cash out :rolleyes: . So far I have collected the higher rental yield for more than 5 years liao and hopefully it can still maintain or higher lo:D !

CondoWE
04-12-12, 14:48
I failed to understand your higher rental yield & high almost double appreciation because they contradicts. Did your rental double in order to maintain high rental yield after price has doubled? :confused:

I bought in when the market down and due to the area near MRT, Shopping centre , food court so the rental yield and appreciation will be higher mah....:rolleyes:

cheangeric
04-12-12, 18:40
I bought in when the market down and due to the area near MRT, Shopping centre , food court so the rental yield and appreciation will be higher mah....:rolleyes:

The Centris ??

radha08
06-12-12, 21:54
wah last 2 units really hard to....push....:D...push baby push...:D:D:D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/12655664/for-sale-sea-esta-count-down-last-2-units-for-grab

CondoWE
07-12-12, 09:22
wah last 2 units really hard to....push....:D...push baby push...:D:D:D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/12655664/for-sale-sea-esta-count-down-last-2-units-for-grab

Drop price or highly discounted...sure can easily PUSH out..:D !

v_esta
09-12-12, 11:32
Seems like a can see some foundation up le...

radha08
10-12-12, 21:18
Seems like a can see some foundation up le...

how u see bro...:confused:

v_esta
10-12-12, 22:01
Hehe... my camera lousy lah... must go there to see then can see that one corner got cement with stilts up...:cheers5:

radha08
10-12-12, 22:08
Hehe... my camera lousy lah... must go there to see then can see that one corner got cement with stilts up...:cheers5:

roger maybe weekend i go there with my zoom...so how still got 2 units left...:D

Sea Esta
11-12-12, 19:49
roger maybe weekend i go there with my zoom...so how still got 2 units left...:D

Hopefully they are sold. :cheers2:

ZeeWee
12-12-12, 20:46
Fuuuuuuuully SOLD!

Sea Esta
12-12-12, 22:10
Fuuuuuuuully SOLD!

Really? Confirmed? :D

radha08
12-12-12, 22:12
Hip Hip horray..:D

ilgr
14-12-12, 02:02
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

wendytan
14-12-12, 09:54
Who cares whether sold out or not ? More keen on BY-ELECTION :cool:

ilgr
14-12-12, 12:23

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radha08
14-12-12, 12:23

WE the citizens of Sea-Esta care...:cheers5:...but who is our MP...is it MP=Michael Palmer...WAhAhAha:D

radha08
14-12-12, 12:25
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOpa..."Gangam Style"....:D:D:D:jackass:

ilgr
14-12-12, 14:13

bloody shemale.

name put wendytan, but profile is a male HAHAHAHAHAHHA

radha08
14-12-12, 14:32
Brothers and sisters of Sea Esta i have e-mailed our good developer and they have replied as follows....:cheers4:

Dear Sir,

Please be informed that the development is fully sold. Thank you.

With Best Regards
HOI HUP SUNWAY PASIR RIS PTE LTD

Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 8:29 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Sea Esta Availibility

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you kindly confirm if Sea-Esta is 100% SOLD-OUT.I am a buyer of Sea Esta and would like to know so i can update all my fellow Sea-Esta members
on the condo.singapore forum.Thank You

Regards
radha08 on behalf of my sea-esta bro/sis..:D:D:D

ilgr
14-12-12, 14:58
Brothers and sisters of Sea Esta i have e-mailed our good developer and they have replied as follows....:cheers4:

Dear Sir,

With Best Regards

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you kindly confirm if Sea-Esta is 100% SOLD-OUT.I am a buyer of Sea Esta and would like to know so i can update all my fellow Sea-Esta members

Regards

Can you tell them ilgr wants the development to TOP fasterrrrrrr

radha08
14-12-12, 15:44

haha...me too...:cheers5:

v_esta
14-12-12, 16:30

Ditto!!!!!! And I believe a lot of bro and sis here feels the same!
:cheers4:

Sea Esta
15-12-12, 05:25

Dear Sir,

With Best Regards

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

Thanks for the effort. Yeah! This is good news. :)

Sea Esta
15-12-12, 05:26

Yes! Wahaha... :D

radha08
15-12-12, 09:10
Thanks for the effort. Yeah! This is good news. :)

no probs bro typing an email just like starting a new thread....only my keyboard will say "ouch"...:D:D:D

Sea Esta
16-12-12, 23:13
Construction Progress - 16th December 2012 (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=311116205661715&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

Close up - 16th December 2012 (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=311117015661634&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

wendytan
17-12-12, 10:21
bloody shemale.

name put wendytan, but profile is a male HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Better than you ilgr what a weird pervert name !

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa:D Haaaaaaaaaaaaa:D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Guess you a HUM SUM OLD MAN LURKING HERE long time ! :rolleyes:

v_esta
17-12-12, 13:02
Sea Esta showroom... no more cars..

Super
17-12-12, 20:42

Is it closed?

Sea Esta
17-12-12, 22:10
Should be closed. :D

Super
17-12-12, 22:12

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Nov - 5
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 373 (99.2%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 3

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Nov - 10
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 633 (93.2%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 46

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Nov - 15
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 282 (67.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 134

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Nov - 2
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 407 (86.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 66

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Oct - 14

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Oct - 18

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Oct - 28

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Oct - 4

Super
17-12-12, 22:14
Looking into the crystal ball. Next month URA info on Sea Esta will be......

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Dec - 3
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 376 (100.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0

It's a SOLD OUT!

radha08
17-12-12, 23:09

my camera with 1000X ZOOOMMMMMM:D :D :D

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8501/8280402097_2a88af2d98.jpg

Kukubird
18-12-12, 11:47
I want to sell my 3 bedder facing the pool stack 8.

I am offering out at SGD3,000,000 nia. Any takers ?

Sea Esta
18-12-12, 20:50
I want to sell my 3 bedder facing the pool stack 8.

I am offering out at SGD3,000,000 nia. Any takers ?

Wow. Expensive sia. :D

radha08
18-12-12, 21:04
Wow. Expensive sia. :D

Frankly speaking bro....HOW MANY new launch u know that are "SOLD OUT"....100%...within such a short time....HUAT to all sea-esta bros/sis...:cheers4:

Sea Esta
18-12-12, 21:26
Frankly speaking bro....HOW MANY new launch u know that are "SOLD OUT"....100%...within such a short time....HUAT to all sea-esta bros/sis...:cheers4:

True. Huat ah..... :D

hyenergix
18-12-12, 21:29

U r a slim guy.

v_esta
18-12-12, 21:59

Nice date for the closure! Haha... :D

radha08
18-12-12, 22:12
Showroom opening v soon...

Sorry bro SHOWROOM CLOSED...:cool:

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 09:52
U r a slim guy.

don't think its him. full head of hair.

proven again - don't believe everything you read online lol

.... or was that the tree canopy?

radha08
19-12-12, 12:28
don't think its him. full head of hair.

proven again - don't believe everything you read online lol

.... or was that the tree canopy?

that photo was my friend who whatsapp to me when he went down to view the showflat..but was closed...i am just like any other guy...2 x O and 1 X :banana:...:D:D:D

mcmlxxvi
19-12-12, 13:50
that photo was my friend who whatsapp to me when he went down to view the showflat..but was closed...i am just like any other guy...2 x O and 1 X :banana:...:D:D:D

Don't say so earlier. Some may have only one O (testicular cancer) or none.... Faranelli

radha08
19-12-12, 19:47
Don't say so earlier. Some may have only one O (testicular cancer) or none.... Faranelli

:scared-1:....for that i will have a Kopi-O:D:D:D

Sea Esta
19-12-12, 21:24

You are funny, bro. :D

mcmlxxvi
20-12-12, 08:58
:scared-1:....for that i will have a Kopi-O:D:D:D

disgusting. now I am picturing a meat ball floating in my morning kopi O

azeoprop
20-12-12, 09:07

http://static.ifood.tv/files/images/editor/images/Bull's%20testicles.jpg

:scared-2:

bakasa2002
20-12-12, 11:32

Huat to you too. ;)

radha08
20-12-12, 14:22

dont worry 2013 will be a better year...:D

radha08
20-12-12, 14:23
Huat to you too. ;)

me no huat la bro just looking for a roof to stay....see and see and see until i tired so i finally bought....sea-esta:spliff2:

Sea Esta
21-12-12, 16:59
me no huat la bro just looking for a roof to stay....see and see and see until i tired so i finally bought....sea-esta:spliff2:

Yeah! Sea Esta! Good choice.... :D

CondoWE
21-12-12, 21:19
Yeah! Sea Esta! Good choice.... :D

Agree....:cheers4: !

Super
23-12-12, 00:01
Agree....:cheers4: !

Lol. I got to agreed. :cheers5:

Sea Esta
23-12-12, 23:56
December 23rd Construction Progress (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=313642922075710&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

Closed up (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=313642925409043&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

radha08
24-12-12, 09:34
December 23rd Construction Progress (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=313642922075710&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

Closed up (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=313642925409043&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

hmm...finally can see some hair growing...:D:D:D

wendytan
24-12-12, 11:09
hmm...finally can see some hair growing...:D:D:D

Do you have TESTICLES ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You from changi village cao ah gua GAY ? :doh:

radha08
25-12-12, 23:08
Do you have TESTICLES ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You from changi village cao ah gua GAY ? :doh:

u happy can liao...:rocking-the-decks:

chestnut
26-12-12, 04:24
u happy can liao...:rocking-the-decks:

Wa bro, u must be Kwai Chang Kaine (aka grasshopper in Kung Fu).

Young Caine: You cannot see.*
Master Po: You think I cannot see?*
Young Caine: Of all things, to live in darkness must be worst.*
Master Po: Fear is the only darkness.*

I am impressed.....

:cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:

ilgr
26-12-12, 23:47
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

radha08
27-12-12, 00:55
Wa bro, u must be Kwai Chang Kaine (aka grasshopper in Kung Fu).

Young Caine: You cannot see.*
Master Po: You think I cannot see?*
Young Caine: Of all things, to live in darkness must be worst.*
Master Po: Fear is the only darkness.*

I am impressed.....

:cheers6: :cheers6: :cheers6:

Bro after a while u know who are the good guys
And who are the bad guys...u are a good guy....:cheers1:

chestnut
27-12-12, 05:38
Bro Radha, u are so lucky to jump back in.... Let me share with you why, since Christmas is about spreading joy...

1. Prices will continue its rise next year...
2. Drag a few more years, your loan tenure will shrink even more.
3. You do not have the advantage of Laguna - your kid is 13, another 8 years to 21.
4. You actually can afford, but u think u cannot... This was something very puzzling to me....
5. Bro, when u shared u sold your Elias, I was actually sad for you... Why, u had a connection somehow with me... I do have many good Indian friends...

Merry Christmas my friend... For your situation, my advise is, don't time the market.... Ride it out thru the good and bad.... Why??? Time is not on your side bro... If I not wrong, we should be about similar age range....if u time the market and sell, you may not get the market.... Bro, remember my statement of - u need 3 to play the market... Now u know what I mean....

Bro, all this I am sharing with you... One final thing my friend.... Teach your kid financial planning....learn from this forum... Practice... Then share with your kid.... She doesn't learn all this in school.... Share bits and pieces during meal time by talking to your wife.. Your kid will pick it up without her even knowing...talk finances with your wife...

Cheers bro...

Merry Christmas :cheers2: :cheers3: :cheers3:

radha08
28-12-12, 01:36
Bro Radha, u are so lucky to jump back in.... Let me share with you why, since Christmas is about spreading joy...

1. Prices will continue its rise next year...
2. Drag a few more years, your loan tenure will shrink even more.
3. You do not have the advantage of Laguna - your kid is 13, another 8 years to 21.
4. You actually can afford, but u think u cannot... This was something very puzzling to me....
5. Bro, when u shared u sold your Elias, I was actually sad for you... Why, u had a connection somehow with me... I do have many good Indian friends...

Merry Christmas my friend... For your situation, my advise is, don't time the market.... Ride it out thru the good and bad.... Why??? Time is not on your side bro... If I not wrong, we should be about similar age range....if u time the market and sell, you may not get the market.... Bro, remember my statement of - u need 3 to play the market... Now u know what I mean....

Bro, all this I am sharing with you... One final thing my friend.... Teach your kid financial planning....learn from this forum... Practice... Then share with your kid.... She doesn't learn all this in school.... Share bits and pieces during meal time by talking to your wife.. Your kid will pick it up without her even knowing...talk finances with your wife...

Cheers bro...

Merry Christmas :cheers2: :cheers3: :cheers3:

tks bro i pmed u...:cheers4:

Shanhz
28-12-12, 08:32
Share bits and pieces during meal time by talking to your wife.. Your kid will pick it up without her even knowing...talk finances with your wife...

:

bro, i learnt something today. this is better than all the maths lesson you give me.

CondoWE
31-12-12, 09:01
Last Day of 2012...any new update or photo before 2013....:D !

radha08
31-12-12, 23:34
Last Day of 2012...any new update or photo before 2013....:D !

since no update i take this oppurtunity to wish all SEA-ESTA bros/sis a happy and prosperous new year....:spliff:...now we must countdown to TOP:scared-1::D

ilgr
01-01-13, 23:06
happy new year guys. they better TOP next year hahah

Sea Esta
02-01-13, 10:38
happy new year guys. they better TOP next year hahah

Happy new year. Next year or not, I don't know but we are getting a little nearer to TOP because it is 2013. :D

Sea Esta
06-01-13, 19:55
6th January 2013 Construction Progress (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318778598228809&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

Close Up (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318778601562142&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

DPan
06-01-13, 20:34
6th January 2013 Construction Progress (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318778598228809&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

Close Up (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318778601562142&set=a.294300377343298.57910.294241624015840&type=1&theater)

Thanks for the update :cheers4:
From the picture, look like Watercolor is ahead of Sea Esta.

Sea Esta
07-01-13, 07:56

Yup. I agreed.

radha08
08-01-13, 21:27

from the picture looks like the hulk is :D:D:D...happy

CondoWE
11-01-13, 20:24
from the picture looks like the hulk is :D:D:D...happy

Lucky you bought it or else kena new cm liao...::cheers4: !

Shanhz
11-01-13, 21:30
bro radha... congrats to make it before the gate close. but then.. maybe prices will drop further. haha...

radha08
11-01-13, 22:27
bro radha... congrats to make it before the gate close. but then.. maybe prices will drop further. haha...

bro u also made it right i saw u at the gate...:D...ha ha..drop can huat no 3 property..:D

CondoWE
12-01-13, 09:06
bro u also made it right i saw u at the gate...:D...ha ha..drop can huat no 3 property..:D

I dun think price will drop tremendously la... At most 5-7% nia:tongue3: !

Btw, any lobang or experience in hdb shophouses :rolleyes: ?

Shanhz
12-01-13, 09:35
Btw, any lobang or experience in hdb shophouses :rolleyes: ?

you have asked the correct question. HDB shophouse is gold now.

jwong71
12-01-13, 09:52
you have asked the correct question. HDB shophouse is gold now.

haha.. me go in long time already lolx.

Super
12-01-13, 14:40
So with Sea Esta's sold out, I guess none of the buyers got affected by this CM7. And those who brought earlier than 6th Oct 2012 also avoided CM6. Congrats to all and now it is time to hold tight tight to your unit in Sea Esta. :cheers2:

ilgr
12-01-13, 17:23
So with Sea Esta's sold out, I guess none of the buyers got affected by this CM7. And those who brought earlier than 6th Oct 2012 also avoided CM6. Congrats to all and now it is time to hold tight tight to your unit in Sea Esta. :cheers2:

developer also not affected they better TOP next year hahah

radha08
13-01-13, 21:28

:simmering:..i kena cm6...but heng ah...not CM7:scared-3:

Sea Esta
15-01-13, 11:08

Ya. Hope for TOP at then end of 2014. :cheers3:

Super
15-01-13, 19:32

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Dec - 3
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 376 (100.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 0

Sea Esta, last to launch, first to SOLD OUT! Congrats!

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Dec - 10
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 643 (94.7%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 36

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Dec - 14
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 293 (70.4%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 123

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Dec - 14
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 407 (89.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 52

Sea Esta
Unit Sold in Nov - 5
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 373 (99.2%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 3

Ripple Bay
Unit Sold in Nov - 10
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 633 (93.2%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 46

Watercolours
Unit Sold in Nov - 15
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 282 (67.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 134

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Nov - 2
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 407 (86.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 66

Sea Esta
15-01-13, 20:36
Interesting stats.

Seastrand has about 100 more units than Sea Esta. Seastrand was launched 1 year earlier than Sea Esta at about Jun 2011. Both has the word "Sea" in their name but Seastrand till now still only 89% sold. Even Ripple Bay that was launched in Mar 2012 is ahead of Seastrand now. I guess nearer to the coast does play a part in the sales and being first to launch does not means good sales.

bakasa2002
15-01-13, 21:18
Interesting stats.

Seastrand has about 100 more units than Sea Esta. Seastrand was launched 1 year earlier than Sea Esta at about Jun 2011. Both has the word "Sea" in their name but Seastrand till now still only 89% sold. Even Ripple Bay that was launched in Mar 2012 is ahead of Seastrand now. I guess nearer to the coast does play a part in the sales and being first to launch does not means good sales.

Less units is a factor but better product, good site layout and correct pricing do play a part. Cheers bros who have vested. :)

radha08
15-01-13, 21:34
one thing i do not understand the showroom is FULLY functional it has NOT been broken down everything still inside...almost as if u can launch SEAESTA II and use the showroom...:D:D:D...wonder Y:rolleyes:

DPan
15-01-13, 23:17
one thing i do not understand the showroom is FULLY functional it has NOT been broken down everything still inside...almost as if u can launch SEAESTA II and use the showroom...:D:D:D...wonder Y:rolleyes:

Waiting to re-cycle :2cents:

radha08
17-01-13, 10:11
Waiting to re-cycle :2cents:

says who ...the hulk...:D:D:D