PDA

View Full Version : Sea Esta @ Pasir Ris - By Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

ahboy86
20-06-15, 16:48
Just anticipated or received lawyer letter?

If true, then it fall in 7 month liao :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:!!!

August might be likely; anyway, by the time the release keys in batches, some likely genna 7th month. :(

Try to postpone if really tio.

7 month ends Sep 12th 2015; Assume take keys after that, 1 month plus rectification, that leaves it to almost end october, then reno, hopefully can countdown in Sea Esta. haha.

ahboy86
21-06-15, 10:12
My humble contributions

- Sea Esta signage at 7am.

v_esta
21-06-15, 10:45
Nice! Water feature is not working?

CondoWE
21-06-15, 11:41
Nice! Water feature is not working?

It's working before the signage up. I think they want to let the cement joint from the signage to water fountain's wall to dry up first before re-start the water feature again lor....:encouragement:!

ahboy86
21-06-15, 12:11
It's working before the signage up. I think they want to let the cement joint from the signage to water fountain's wall to dry up first before re-start the water feature again lor....:encouragement:!

Yea haha. the plants below also are just growing.

No notice of any lights; maybe at the back of the words.

Still no barrier at the guardhouse entrance and structurally looks like there ain't going to be one; save for the carpark's.

v_esta
21-06-15, 19:12
Just passed by Sea Esta. Saw that they are still doing minor touch up at the roof of the penthouse. Other than that everything seems ready.

ahboy86
21-06-15, 19:43
Just passed by Sea Esta. Saw that they are still doing minor touch up at the roof of the penthouse. Other than that everything seems ready.

Yup the underside of the penthouse roofs somehow where not done well sufficiently well.

Great to know that.

Also I hope they touch up the fence; some parts look faded . haha.

v_esta
21-06-15, 21:32
Yah. Glad that they are doing final touch up before handover.

radha08
22-06-15, 10:07
looking good i just got back from a few days trip to malaysia...nice condos there but sea esta nicer:victorious:

DMCK
22-06-15, 10:22
Sea Esta has the best looking surrounding fences around there

ilgr
22-06-15, 15:13
Yea haha. the plants below also are just growing.

No notice of any lights; maybe at the back of the words.

Still no barrier at the guardhouse entrance and structurally looks like there ain't going to be one; save for the carpark's.

They should and they better put up the barriers. Without the barriers, many visiting vehicles will not stop at the guard house.

I believe if they are not putting up the barriers, we will all voice out. Afterall, we are paying a premium for exclusivity and safety, and not allow anyone or any vehicle to simply enter without the guardhouse's consent. I also do not recall any other mass-market condo without barriers.

It's like wearing pants with holes..

CondoWE
22-06-15, 16:05
They should and they better put up the barriers. Without the barriers, many visiting vehicles will not stop at the guard house.

I believe if they are not putting up the barriers, we will all voice out. Afterall, we are paying a premium for exclusivity and safety, and not allow anyone or any vehicle to simply enter without the guardhouse's consent. I also do not recall any other mass-market condo without barriers.

It's like wearing pants with holes..

Should all sea esta owners voice out now instead wait till TOP?

abc jc
22-06-15, 22:40
Hi all! I'm new here! Just wonder have u noticed tat the corridor lighting is as white as HDB , shd it not be warm white as it looks more premium as all other condo?

v_esta
22-06-15, 23:37
OMG. Guys, you may be right!!

Look at the site plan! There seems to be no barrier!

http://kia-catherine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Sea-Esta-Site-Plan.jpg

v_esta
22-06-15, 23:56
Hi all! I'm new here! Just wonder have u noticed tat the corridor lighting is as white as HDB , shd it not be warm white as it looks more premium as all other condo?

Yup. The white lights aren't appealing. But I haven't really seen the whole picture yet. I only saw the white corridor light in ahboy86 photo (the one taken at 7am on the signage).

v_esta
22-06-15, 23:58
Should all sea esta owners voice out now instead wait till TOP?

Hmmm, should we at least write in to enquire first? See what's their plan? Are they intending to place any barriers or not in the first place? Suddenly quite worried here.

Sea Esta
23-06-15, 06:40
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11535696_684215251685140_4677912803687204116_n.jpg?oh=d29d618edbae4662efe9e40af9be5cfb&oe=5633B888&__gda__=1441382457_d5bad4302222708d3eea075cf271846e

v_esta
23-06-15, 08:04
Nice one, Sea Esta Bro!

You just made me "salivate" again... hahaha...

ilgr
23-06-15, 08:39
Hmmm, should we at least write in to enquire first? See what's their plan? Are they intending to place any barriers or not in the first place? Suddenly quite worried here.

There must be barriers. Any car can just drive in and alight strangers in. And what's the point of having a guard house when cars will not stop because there are no barriers?

CondoWE
23-06-15, 11:27
OMG. Guys, you may be right!!

Look at the site plan! There seems to be no barrier!

http://kia-catherine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Sea-Esta-Site-Plan.jpg

Look like the visitor car park lots will be located in the under ground car park liao...:disturbed:!

highboy
23-06-15, 12:15
Calm down, there will obviously be barriers. Its even featured in the siteplan, just that its not at the usual guardhouse location.

http://i57.tinypic.com/72bq08.jpg

CondoWE
23-06-15, 12:39
Calm down, there will obviously be barriers. Its even featured in the siteplan, just that its not at the usual guardhouse location.

http://i57.tinypic.com/72bq08.jpg

ahlamak...we are talking about barrier at the main entrance...not the carpark entrance barrier la :doh:!

Too most of SE owner here, we feel main entrance barrier is a first layer safety fence before entering to the premises so it should be allocated one there lor :mad-new:.

BOB
23-06-15, 15:36
Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS ISSUE WAIVER LETTER 11/05/2015 16:50:02 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING 23/06/2015 12:58:05 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 23/06/2015 12:58:26 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 BP PLAN APPROVAL BP APPROVED 22/05/2012 16:34:41 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 PRE SUBMISSION CONSULTATIONS RECEIVED 23/10/2013 18:09:43 -

Aaarghhh!!!

ilgr
23-06-15, 16:05
ahlamak...we are talking about barrier at the main entrance...not the carpark entrance barrier la :doh:!

Too most of SE owner here, we feel main entrance barrier is a first layer safety fence before entering to the premises so it should be allocated one there lor :mad-new:.

Exactly. We want to know whether barriers will be erected at the guardhouse.

Not only there's a chance for passerbys to just walk in thinking they can because there are no barriers (its a psychological thing), our condo will be a laughing stock also as the only condo in singapore without barriers/gates at the guardhouse.

I don't care what TOP suspended, they better put up those barriers.

v_esta
23-06-15, 16:35
Err... probably TOP suspended due to no barriers erected? Hehe.... =P

ahboy86
23-06-15, 21:47
Exactly. We want to know whether barriers will be erected at the guardhouse.

Not only there's a chance for passerbys to just walk in thinking they can because there are no barriers (its a psychological thing), our condo will be a laughing stock also as the only condo in singapore without barriers/gates at the guardhouse.

I don't care what TOP suspended, they better put up those barriers.

Dear all. I brought up this point on the barriers issue in one of my posts as am really concerned.

I have written into developer today.

Will update all here.

If there really isn't, we better form a group to write to them.

It will be a disgrace if there's no barrier at the main entrance and exit; i don't give a damn about the carpark barriers, that's secondary. The main concern is first line of safety as mentioned.

CondoWE
23-06-15, 22:08
Dear all. I brought up this point on the barriers issue in one of my posts as am really concerned.

I have written into developer today.

Will update all here.

If there really isn't, we better form a group to write to them.

It will be a disgrace if there's no barrier at the main entrance and exit; i don't give a damn about the carpark barriers, that's secondary. The main concern is first line of safety as mentioned.

Dear ahboy,

Please kindly share update on the developer reply if any. If more voices or petitions is needed, please let us know...:loyal:!

v_esta
23-06-15, 22:56
Thanks for writing in so swiftly!

You emailed to the developer?

You have all my and our support, most definitely. I had always assumed there MUST be a barrier there. Never once I doubt, until you guys brought this up. I have checked the photos and confirmed that it's really unsafe if there is no barrier at the guardhouse. The drop off point is very open and there is a stairs leading up to the apartments so near to the car park entrance. If strangers can just drop people in, then it's really easy access for them to the apartments!!!!

And the other thing as mentioned, yes, it's quite a disgrace to have a supposedly private and secure place to live in without the real security. =_=|||

ahboy86
23-06-15, 23:20
Thanks for writing in so swiftly!

You emailed to the developer?

You have all my and our support, most definitely. I had always assumed there MUST be a barrier there. Never once I doubt, until you guys brought this up. I have checked the photos and confirmed that it's really unsafe if there is no barrier at the guardhouse. The drop off point is very open and there is a stairs leading up to the apartments so near to the car park entrance. If strangers can just drop people in, then it's really easy access for them to the apartments!!!!

And the other thing as mentioned, yes, it's quite a disgrace to have a supposedly private and secure place to live in without the real security. =_=|||

Dear friends. Yes I have written in my enquiry on the barriers and justifications to have one. Thanks for the support. It's for the benefit of everyone living there. Will keep u guys posted. We will take this one step at a time. Keep u all posted.

Sea Esta
24-06-15, 05:42
I support that we need another set of barriers beside the guard room to prevent anyone from entering Sea Esta freely to the drop off point.

AG
24-06-15, 14:10
we all support U

CondoWE
02-07-15, 23:29
Any update?

v_esta
03-07-15, 08:49
No updates except for I saw bro Sea Esta's facebook; he took the beautifully functioning water feature at the signage. https://wiki.openttd.org/images/b/bc/Face-Grin-120px.png

CondoWE
03-07-15, 12:12
No updates except for I saw bro Sea Esta's facebook; he took the beautifully functioning water feature at the signage. https://wiki.openttd.org/images/b/bc/Face-Grin-120px.png

yap..saw it there too.

Btw, any sign of setup of barrier at guard house now?

radha08
03-07-15, 17:26
As of 10 mins ago NO sign...THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT acceptable even my daughter school got barrier at the gate...i parked my car outside about 10 mins and watched...guard BO-Chup....bangla worker walking in out like pasar malam.....ya they are genuine workers BUT IN FUTURE how bros this is going to be OUR BIG HOME....can we leave it like this...my answer is NO...i am going to email the developer...rest of you bros...please do like wise...

ilgr
03-07-15, 19:51
I emailed twice no response. I gave them the link to this forum and directed them to the relevant pages with out concerns. First time only to hoi hup sunway. Second time to all the hoi hup and sunway email addresses I can find on the Internet, including their data protection team email address and to malaysia sunway. We need to step up our approach because they are totally ignoring us. Please email them also or take it up with our lawyers.

radha08
03-07-15, 23:27
Company Profile
Established since 1983, Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, a dynamic property developer who has since completed over 900 quality homes and currently has a pipeline of more than 500 private residential units at different stages of development. Our sell-out projects including The Ford @ Holland, Suites @ Cairnhill and Waterford Residence indicated that our developments were well-received by the market.

An eye for details and years of experience in the industry, our people have gained knowledge of the properties we develop. This knowledge enables us to increase our effectiveness and to deliver a high level of quality and innovative products to our home buyers.

Achieving high standards of building excellence has made us well-attuned to the changing needs of clients. We have also been awarded the Best Buildable Design Award 2007 Merit for De Royale Condominium from Building and Construction Authority. With a disciplined vision and a strong philosophy to develop properties that offer the highest level of style, functionality and innovation within prime and strategic locations, Hoi Hup’s dedication is matched by its commitment to exceptional workmanship and excellent value. Luxurious interiors and imaginative designs are the signature mark of all our developments. We, at Hoi Hup, are driven to innovate and set new standards as the niche developer that caters to a wide range of markets today and tomorrow.

radha08
03-07-15, 23:32
talk so nice simple thing like this can overlook....dunno what to say....after i read papers about pasir ris dbss one corridor issue dont know if reporter will feature SEA ESTA BARRIER ISSUE....

Dyna
03-07-15, 23:37
The barrier is for controlling vehicle entry but can't control people's entry. People walking in and out should be managed by the security guard and not the barrier. The question should then be whether you need a barrier to control vehicle's entry and exit. And what is the security concern for vehicle's unauthorised entry vs people's unauthorised entry.

radha08
03-07-15, 23:54
but for sure if developer dont resolve this issue it will be addressed by the MGT committee....speaking of which who will be joining....ha ha

radha08
03-07-15, 23:58
The barrier is for controlling vehicle entry but can't control people's entry. People walking in and out should be managed by the security guard and not the barrier. The question should then be whether you need a barrier to control vehicle's entry and exit. And what is the security concern for vehicle's unauthorised entry vs people's unauthorised entry.

good point but i find sea estas entrance VERY strange compared to 99% of other condos in spore...somehow i think for Whatever purpose it serves most of us here just want barriers at the immediate entrance to the condo whether it is to stop people or vehicles...

acosean
04-07-15, 08:48
Think of this design as new thinking. Cars and taxis meant for picking or dropping passengers (residents) need not go through hassle of security stop and check, thereby enabling more efficient flow. Cos ultimately these cars can't enter car park, so no worry about them. But if barrier is immediate and if a car wanna enter to pick or drop resident, then it poses a security risk because upon barrier bring lifted, the car can go all the way into the deepest car park.

acosean
04-07-15, 08:57
As such, some drivers or cabbies wld rather not enter but stop in front of gantry and make 3 point turn to exit. Cos they are reluctant to go thru hassle of lowering window, explaining purpose, and in some cases stricter mgt even wanna take down particulars etc. This poses inconveniences for all parties - the resident passenger needing to walk further ( esp if hot sun, rainy or carrying heavy groceries etc), the driver needing to do 3 point turn, and other resident drivers held up by traffic. But with this new design, there b a seamless flow of traffic (akin to roundabout style of drop off) without compromising security.

So, IMHO, shouldn't write in to appeal.

ilgr
04-07-15, 09:22
As such, some drivers or cabbies wld rather not enter but stop in front of gantry and make 3 point turn to exit. Cos they are reluctant to go thru hassle of lowering window, explaining purpose, and in some cases stricter mgt even wanna take down particulars etc. This poses inconveniences for all parties - the resident passenger needing to walk further ( esp if hot sun, rainy or carrying heavy groceries etc), the driver needing to do 3 point turn, and other resident drivers held up by traffic. But with this new design, there b a seamless flow of traffic (akin to roundabout style of drop off) without compromising security.

So, IMHO, shouldn't write in to appeal.

it's not a new design, it is an entrance and exit without barrier.

seamless flow of traffic? we have the least number of units among the big 4, we are not Ion Orchard or MBS.

cars may not be able to enter the carpark but cars can alight people inside the condo without stopping at the guardhouse.

v_esta
04-07-15, 11:16
Guys guys. Something which puzzles me till now is, there is no sign of barriers at the entrance BUT why are they so particular now that they even bother to place so many yellow metal barricades now??? A bit strange right?

CondoWE
04-07-15, 13:00
Think of this design as new thinking. Cars and taxis meant for picking or dropping passengers (residents) need not go through hassle of security stop and check, thereby enabling more efficient flow. Cos ultimately these cars can't enter car park, so no worry about them. But if barrier is immediate and if a car wanna enter to pick or drop resident, then it poses a security risk because upon barrier bring lifted, the car can go all the way into the deepest car park.

We are hoping the developer to add one barrier at entrance not swapping the car park barrier to the entrance side la...:banghead:!

ahboy86
04-07-15, 15:16
Dear friends.

Hoi Hup has not replied since my email sent 2-3 weeks ago.

I have sent out another email last week, still no reply.

Either they realise the problem and are figuring out to give an answer or totally don't give a damn.

Will update again.

We might want to take this issue and any other related Sea Esta matters offline.

If you guys are ok, i'd set up a closed group / email to communicate.

ahboy86
04-07-15, 15:38
Guys guys. Something which puzzles me till now is, there is no sign of barriers at the entrance BUT why are they so particular now that they even bother to place so many yellow metal barricades now??? A bit strange right?

Precisely so! Rmb one of our friends here sneaked in to snap photos when the guard is asleep? (he did a great job for the curiosity in us)

This is a classic example of the risks which we here, are driving at.

(unless maybe they have installed those retractable tooth barriers to puncture car tyres of those refusing to get stopped by cars - ok that's fat hope).

acosean
04-07-15, 18:48
Belysa is also adopting this kind of 'new thinking or concept', whatever one calls it. Tomorrow i will take its photo and post it here.

radha08
04-07-15, 23:03
belysa security is damm tight i once went in to visit someone...got seperate car park for visitors....not bad for an EC..ya come to think of it a bit like same with sea esta:stung:...but their security post like a command centre not like ours...remind me of time i was in the ....army ....RP guard post:disgust:

v_esta
05-07-15, 01:40
Ahboy86, how you intend to do with the close group? Count me in!

ahboy86
05-07-15, 07:54
Ahboy86, how you intend to do with the close group? Count me in!

Hi v_esta bro.

was thinking of a few possibilities:
- closed FB group for residents.
- google group
- a dedicated email for sea esta residents to send stuff to.

I think the closed FB group is most feasible. Can hold discussion topics there and residents can post anything there.

Any suggestions?

BTW, just past by this morning at 7am.

Nothing much has changes; yellow barricades up; guard was sitting with is back against a side of the guard room; wasn't able to make out if he was asleep as didnt get down from the car.

Signage waterfall is off; no lights.

highboy
05-07-15, 10:59
I visited my friend at his apartment in novena (soleil@sinaran) yesterday. Their concept is pretty much the same as yours, no barriers around the guard house but only at the car-park entrance.

I think you guys are really over-reacting. After all, you should have already noticed this from the showflat model and the siteplan. The developer has no obligation to listen to any of your demands.

Anyway, I believe the security guards will do their jobs well and Singaporeans continue to be law-abiding. And, do you think burglars would prefer a luxury condo or a mass-market one?

Here's a screenshot from google maps as I did not take any photos ytd. I believe there are many other condos like that too.

http://i57.tinypic.com/mtb5ar.png

abc jc
05-07-15, 12:09
[QUOTE=v_esta;507806]Yup. The white lights aren't appealing. But I haven't really seen the whole picture yet. I only saw the white corridor light in ahboy86 photo (the one taken at 7am on the signage).[/QUOTEI

Seastrand had this issue of white light too however the developer had changed to warm light finally. I saw Seastrand thread on 29th November 2014.

It really looked cheap with white light!!!Seastrand's residents felt strongly too. ..Not to mention about the barrier issue !!! we should insist the change to make it a nice and safe place to live in.

ilgr
05-07-15, 12:44
[QUOTE=v_esta;507806]Yup. The white lights aren't appealing. But I haven't really seen the whole picture yet. I only saw the white corridor light in ahboy86 photo (the one taken at 7am on the signage).[/QUOTEI

Seastrand had this issue of white light too however the developer had changed to warm light finally. I saw Seastrand thread on 29th November 2014.

It really looked cheap with white light!!!Seastrand's residents felt strongly too. ..Not to mention about the barrier issue !!! we should insist the change to make it a nice and safe place to live in.

Yeah.. it looked really damn cheap.

Looks like developer is trying to cut costs with the lights and not having barriers at the entrance and exit.

Very very disappointed considering Hoi Hup paid much less for the plot of land compared to Sea Strand and Ripple Bay but sold the units at comparable prices!!!!!

ahhboy please set up a closed email group, because not everyone uses FB or check FB as frequently.

DPan
05-07-15, 13:06
Please count me in if setting up closed group.

Sea Esta
05-07-15, 15:55
I would love to be part of the closed group. :)

Here is my views. Someone suggested to me to setup a Sea Esta owners group in FB before. I am relented to do so because not everyone uses FB. Perhaps email group is the best.

Ultimately, I leave it to ahboy86 to decide what method is the best. :)

acosean
05-07-15, 21:06
Ok, I have made two trips today, first to Belysa, then to Sea Esta.

The following shows the entrance of Belysa. A guard is stationed at the driveway. He is positioned strategically so that drivers with IU enabled can turn right into the gantry-controlled car park entrance. If it is a visitor-driver, he then asks for the unit number, etc. before triggering the gantry to open. Note that there is no way for a person to walk in and enter the premises without the guard allowing him to do so. This is because if you were to examine the photo carefully, there is practically "no way" to enter the premises from the drop-off point/driveway/foyer:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/555/18814202273_3c501ccc1e_c.jpg

Now contrast this with Sea Esta as follows:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3898/19247254048_c04c126898_c.jpg

Though the concept and layout look very similar (gantry for car park is also at the right side), one key difference between them is that for Sea Esta, any walk-in visitor can actually straightaway enter the main premises of the condo through the staircase (see photo); i.e. the drop-off area here is MORE OPEN than Belysa's, therefore security seems to be "more compromised". Thus if the guard dozes off, goes to the toilet etc, it is free-for-all walk-in entries (though not for driver-visitors), but not the case for Belysa.

ilgr
05-07-15, 21:44

The following shows the entrance of Belysa. A guard is stationed at the driveway. He is positioned strategically so that drivers with IU enabled can turn right into the gantry-controlled car park entrance. If it is a visitor-driver, he then asks for the unit number, etc. before triggering the gantry to open. Note that there is no way for a person to walk in and enter the premises without the guard allowing him to do so. This is because if you were to examine the photo carefully, there is practically "no way" to enter the premises from the drop-off point/driveway/foyer:

Though the concept and layout look very similar (gantry for car park is also at the right side), one key difference between them is that for Sea Esta, any walk-in visitor can actually straightaway enter the main premises of the condo through the staircase (see photo); i.e. the drop-off area here is MORE OPEN than Belysa's, therefore security seems to be "more compromised". Thus if the guard dozes off, goes to the toilet etc, it is free-for-all walk-in entries (though not for driver-visitors), but not the case for Belysa.

I want the barriers for safety issues.. it really is a concern for me and my family, and what about those living on the ground floor units?

We paid a premium for a reason.. and no disrespect, we are not an EC.

highboy
05-07-15, 22:13
Perhaps a gate installed at the staircase would be a better safety measure.

Even with the car barriers, any person can still walk into the condo premises. This is the case for almost any other condos, people are always able to enter the condo premises whether it is through a main staircase or through the carpark.

The best option is to ensure that there are sufficient alert security guards, one of whom may be stationed at the car drop-off area.

Of course, its best that the developer responds to your emails and provide an explanation for this design and security measures put in place.

CondoWE
05-07-15, 22:47

As you mentioned the security seem to be "MORE COMPROMISED", that why we hope the developer can add in a barrier at the main entrance to further improve the security and safety of the residents...especially the ground floor units.

Myeast
05-07-15, 22:51
I think we need the barriers for safety reason as we don't have a 2nd gate behind our drop-off area. For Belysa, their resident entrance/gate are next to the guard house inside at the drop-off point, not the condo entrance.

ahboy86, I would like to join the closed group and prefer FB. Thanks a lot! :)

CondoWE
05-07-15, 23:03
ahboy86,

I would like to join the closed group too, please count me in.

ilgr
05-07-15, 23:37
As you mentioned the security seem to be "MORE COMPROMISED", that why we hope the developer can add in a barrier at the main entrance to further improve the security and safety of the residents...especially the ground floor units.

A reasonable resident can expect that crimes and trespassing are inevitable, but if thieves and trespassers who use our facilities (bearing in mind we paying maintenance) occur due to lack of security (there's no denying that the absence of barriers would appear more inviting to them), is the developer going to take responsibility?

ahboy86
05-07-15, 23:38
Dear all. Thank you for all the comments and feedback. Sea Esta owners who want to join the closed group please drop me a PM and I will invite you to the closed Google group. I intend to branch out to a closed whatsapp group from there as we move along. Strictly for sea Esta owners only, please. Thank you. The main objectives of the whatsapp group and Google group is a sharing platform for owners' concerns, advice, help needed and lobangs for the greater good of everyone living in the condo.

ahboy86
06-07-15, 08:23
Dear all. Thank you for all the comments and feedback. Sea Esta owners who want to join the closed group please drop me a PM and I will invite you to the closed Google group. I intend to branch out to a closed whatsapp group from there as we move along. Strictly for sea Esta owners only, please. Thank you. The main objectives of the whatsapp group and Google group is a sharing platform for owners' concerns, advice, help needed and lobangs for the greater good of everyone living in the condo.

Dear all, forgot to add. I will be forming a Sea Esta Whatsapp group for owners only too.

If keen to join, PM me your HP number and will add.

Sunnielee
06-07-15, 09:28

My friend lives in Belysa. I made a few visits since it TOP. The first time I visited, there was not a gate besides the guard house. I just climbed up the staircase and pass by the swimming pool. There is a gate at each blk to stop your further entry.

I visited my friend last weekend. There is a gate up besides the guardhouse which stops me at the staircase and I must register at the guardhouse to gain entry.

Sunnielee
06-07-15, 09:32
I think what we need is not just a barrier which only stops cars. Or everybody can enter our premise and enjoy the swimming pool or other facilities.

v_esta
06-07-15, 10:44
Exactly what I was referring to. Some developments can because they have added other security measures so no need gantry at security post. For us, it's very open. From the drop off point, you can just enter into the residents area freely! =(

jxmail00
06-07-15, 22:30
Sea Esta data with BCA, they have applied for inspection on 9 Mar?

A0712-01111-2011-BP01 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS ISSUE WAIVER LETTER 24/11/2014 21:52:16 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING 09/03/2015 22:33:50 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 09/03/2015 22:38:20 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 PRE SUBMISSION CONSULTATIONS RECEIVED 23/10/2013 18:09:43 -

almost 4 mths since the TOP application started, and still not completed..

radha08
06-07-15, 23:24
top not approved cos no barriers....:victorious:

CondoWE
07-07-15, 14:47
top not approved cos no barriers....:victorious:

I think BCA only check on building structure nia ..:blue:!

radha08
07-07-15, 22:26
I think BCA only check on building structure nia ..:blue:!

joke joke la bro...what else to do while waiting for keys....:fat:

CondoWE
07-07-15, 23:04
joke joke la bro...what else to do while waiting for keys....:fat:

Haha..can do something meaningful by asking your solicitor to write to the developer lawyer to install entrance barrier while waiting for key ma..lol!

ahboy86
08-07-15, 11:48
Haha..can do something meaningful by asking your solicitor to write to the developer lawyer to install entrance barrier while waiting for key ma..lol!

Nice one. Like ++++ .. Maybe I should too.

jxmail00
09-07-15, 15:32
Congratulations!

A0712-01111-2011-BP01 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS ISSUE WAIVER LETTER 11/05/2015 16:50:02 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING 23/06/2015 12:58:05 -
A0712-01111-2011-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 08/07/2015 18:39:11

CondoWE
09-07-15, 15:56
Finally TOP liao...:applouse::applouse::applouse:!!!

v_esta
09-07-15, 22:32
So so happy!!!!!!

Sea Esta
10-07-15, 02:55
:joyous::joyous: A major milestone achieved. Next is to get the keys.

CondoWE
10-07-15, 08:43
:joyous::joyous: A major milestone achieved. Next is to get the keys.

Then...ID hunting starts...:victorious::victorious::victorious:!

gennote
10-07-15, 13:17
Yippee :) Thank you all for sharing !!!

zeamybro
10-07-15, 16:59
Congrats to Radha and all SeaEsta owners :) I could smell soya chicken coming from one of the PES units :p

Mark chai
10-07-15, 17:55
Congratulation to all. Can anyone tell(estimate) when is the last payment be (15%) ? Thank.

Mark chai
10-07-15, 19:43
Hello , finally TOP.

CondoWE
10-07-15, 21:05
Congratulation to all. Can anyone tell(estimate) when is the last payment be (15%) ? Thank.

iirc...CSC is 6~12months after TOP.

Yuki
10-07-15, 21:20
iirc...CSC is 6~12months after TOP.

Congrats! Homeowners might find these useful..

Reno checklist
http://www.diva79.blogspot.sg/2012/01/home-renovation-checklist.html

Defect checklist
http://www.diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hdb-defect-checking-revisited.html

How long did it took from completion of piling before top?

I wonder if vue 8 will have these entry /gate issues too..

AG
11-07-15, 15:07
Got the letter from lawyer to collect the keys

v_esta
11-07-15, 16:31

Wow. So fast!
That's great!

Mark chai
11-07-15, 16:31
Good. When is the due date for the 20% payment?

Quek
11-07-15, 17:51
AG, Great! So when would you collect your key?
Any idea, which block will collect the key first?

CondoWE
11-07-15, 18:34

wow...damn fast. Have you arrange the key collection date?

radha08
11-07-15, 23:27
Congrats to Radha and all SeaEsta owners :) I could smell soya chicken coming from one of the PES units :p

hey bro tks how u doing u got GOOD memory...cheers:)

AG
12-07-15, 12:10
wow...damn fast. Have you arrange the key collection date?

Some time this week

botuckche
12-07-15, 22:35
Some time this week

Don't mind my ignorant question, when we collect keys, do we collect at lawyer office or at the site?

CondoWE
12-07-15, 22:53
Don't mind my ignorant question, when we collect keys, do we collect at lawyer office or at the site?

Collect key at Sea Esta function room.

v_esta
13-07-15, 07:53
CondoWE bro, you also got the letter to collect keys??

CondoWE
13-07-15, 08:18
CondoWE bro, you also got the letter to collect keys??

Not yet. My lawyer said chq and loan clearance will be on 14 or 15 July so mostly key collection is on either this Thurs or early next week liao.

botuckche
13-07-15, 08:20
Collect key at Sea Esta function room.

ok thank you :)

v_esta
13-07-15, 09:00
Not yet. My lawyer said chq and loan clearance will be on 14 or 15 July so mostly key collection is on either this Thurs or early next week liao.

Congrats!
This Thursday is fast lor!!! Happy for you. Remember to take some photos to quench our thirst! Heh heh.

CondoWE
13-07-15, 09:57
Congrats!
This Thursday is fast lor!!! Happy for you. Remember to take some photos to quench our thirst! Heh heh.

haha..this coming Friday is Ramadan so I think all staff holiday mood so next week is more possible..:cheers1:!

jxmail00
13-07-15, 12:03
Maintenance Fees is 51.70 per share (excluding GST), not cheap considering not many facilities in Sea Esta.

CondoWE
13-07-15, 12:38
Maintenance Fees is 51.70 per share (excluding GST), not cheap considering not many facilities in Sea Esta.

Must be factored in the shuttle bus..!

NV2010
13-07-15, 13:29
supplier for curtains blinds n wallpapers

You can compare price and quality with others
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Curtain-Suite/711856388855140

trinity
15-07-15, 14:37
Wow~~ so happy , received TOP letter from lawyer yesterday. hope can get keys soon. found the maintance fee is quite high, expensive compare to my friends condo just TOP at Paris ris last month. Wondering if sea esta have any facebook, whatsapp group, we can share more information during defect checking and renovation.....

Mark chai
15-07-15, 14:45
Hi, may I know how much is the maintenance cost per month ? Thank

CondoWE
15-07-15, 15:23
Cheques cleared :excitement:! Waiting for Bank to disburse the 25% to developer by today. Once done, I can call to book the appointment liao...:tongue4:!!!

CondoWE
15-07-15, 15:26
Hi, may I know how much is the maintenance cost per month ? Thank

Maintenance Fees is 51.70 per share (excluding GST).

If you unit is 6 shares then the MF will be 51.70*6 *7%(GST)

CondoWE
16-07-15, 16:13
Hooray....Finally, key collection on this 23th :jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy:!

gennote
16-07-15, 16:58
Hooray....Finally, key collection on this 23th :jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy:!

Hi CondoWE, you mean you have already called the developer and booked an appointment for 23 July 2015? :)

CondoWE
16-07-15, 17:42
Hi CondoWE, you mean you have already called the developer and booked an appointment for 23 July 2015? :)

Yes.

Quek
16-07-15, 23:08

Which stack will collect the key first?

CondoWE
17-07-15, 06:39
Stack 20, 22 and 26.

Quek
17-07-15, 12:39
Stack 20, 22 and 26.

Thanks!

ahboy86
17-07-15, 15:02
DEAR ALL SEA ESTA OWNERS.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE OWNERS' WHATSAPP GROUP, PLEASE PM ME WITH:

1. YOUR NAME
2. BLOCK IN SEA ESTA.

THANK YOU.

WE ARE A 69 MEMBER STRONG GROUP NOW AFTER 1 WEEK ! :)

WE HAVE LATEST, EXCLUSIVE UPDATES, GROUP BUYS ETC ETC THERE.

AG
19-07-15, 09:52
What is your HP no

Good house
21-07-15, 23:06
Hi guys

Just to share on the using of Apps. You may want to learn from our experience.

We started two years ago using whatsapp, when it hit the limitof 50, we switch to telegram apps which allow 200.

it hit the limit again.......now we use Slack.

Slack is more organize.

Congratulation neighbours, trust me, you will be busy very soon :)

Good house
21-07-15, 23:10
Oh......you will also Hv ' spy' owner in your chat group if identity is not verify. .....kekeke

Mark chai
24-07-15, 11:32
Hello, anyone care to share your comments after getting the keys.

Bulk purchase
05-08-15, 00:19
Hello, anyone care to share your comments after getting the keys.

Just wanted to know if anyone have gotten keys to yr ground floor or penthhouse unit.Understand that only laminated glass can be used for the balcony awning which is very expensive at least double of what normal poly carbonate used in most projects. And this is not BCA nor URA Nor SCDF requirement but RECOMMENDED by developer architect for no good reason at all? would like to gather feedback on this.

CondoWE
05-08-15, 08:43
Just wanted to know if anyone have gotten keys to yr ground floor or penthhouse unit.Understand that only laminated glass can be used for the balcony awning which is very expensive at least double of what normal poly carbonate used in most projects. And this is not BCA nor URA Nor SCDF requirement but RECOMMENDED by developer architect for no good reason at all? would like to gather feedback on this.

Hi Bulk purchase,

If your are Sea Esta owner, please PM ahboy86 to join whatsapp group to discuss .

DEAR ALL SEA ESTA OWNERS.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE OWNERS' WHATSAPP GROUP, PLEASE PM ME WITH:

1. YOUR NAME
2. BLOCK IN SEA ESTA.

THANK YOU.

WE ARE A 69 MEMBER STRONG GROUP NOW AFTER 1 WEEK ! :)

WE HAVE LATEST, EXCLUSIVE UPDATES, GROUP BUYS ETC ETC THERE.

Good house
08-08-15, 00:08
Saw two units with light last night :)

acosean
09-08-15, 12:15
Hi goodhouse, looks like this thread is semi-closed as sea esta's residents have formed a Whatsapp group to communicate among themselves from the onset of TOP and keys collection. It is akin to Ripple Bay having its exclusive forum since its piling days, explaining very low traffic at its thread here.

Thus moving forward, i think the remaining useful thread here is Big Four, since we still need to talk about the bistros and other convenient stores at seastrand to benefit the Big Four, and future cross island line station location, etc.

Good house
10-08-15, 12:52
Yes, look like this will be the trend。

LemanRuss
25-08-15, 12:14
Erm, any idea how long ah boy takes to add new member into the Whatsapp group? :)
PMed him yesterday.

mcmlxxvi
25-08-15, 13:55

For usual MM, it is 5 shares. Then it would be $250++? WOW

mcmlxxvi
25-08-15, 14:07
Congrats bro radha........... wher art thou?

radha08
28-08-15, 06:39
Congrats bro radha........... wher art thou?

Tks bro...this thread kind of dead cos we all moved to telegram chat for residents..haha