PDA

View Full Version : Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Xan
01-04-14, 12:39
move on bro.. you are not in play. live and let live..

Well, he's looking at something above mall, next to mrt, park, and amenities for 800 psf. Even u buy WT for 9xxpsf he will still label you as carrot head. Din you experience that before?

I won't even bother to waste time on him.
Yes, you r right, he is not in the game.

minority
01-04-14, 23:58
Well, he's looking at something above mall, next to mrt, park, and amenities for 800 psf. Even u buy WT for 9xxpsf he will still label you as carrot head. Din you experience that before?

The rabbit came out of his hole?????

I won't touch these locations too many carrots in the plots waiting to be plucked.

minority
02-04-14, 00:06
Good luck renting.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/spec...point-20140401

Published April 01, 2014

Sales at The Santorini disappoint

Only 80 of the 200 units released at the 597-unit condo's weekend launch sold

By lee meixian [email protected]

OF the 200 units released at The Santorini's launch over the weekend, only 80, or 40 per cent, have been sold, leading analysts to suggest that the market is tiring of too much supply of similar mass-market projects, particularly ones with low-quantum compact units.

The units sold at the "Mediterranean-inspired" Tampines condominium were mostly one and two-bedroom units, a spokesman for developer MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd told BT. This was expected, since over half of the condominium's 597 units are one and two-bedders.

Compact units have become the rage since the Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) framework rolled out last June lowered the loan-to-value limits for buyers who have an existing home mortgage and are still looking to buy more residential properties.

Buyers have therefore had to scale down their sights to lower-quantum investment property purchases.

"For most middle-class buyers, this is all they can afford as a second property. The TDSR framework has restricted the liquidity in the market," said SLP International research head Nicholas Mak.

Prices at The Santorini start from $508,200 for the smallest unit, a 463-sq-ft one-bedder.

From the developer's point of view, selling units at "small quantum with higher-dollar per square foot prices" will also help it to break even more easily, given the high price at which it bid the land for - at $562.01 per square foot per plot ratio - for a plot not walking distance to the MRT station and in an area with quite a lot of new supply, Century 21 chief executive Ku Swee Yong said.

He estimates that more than 25,000 units will come onstream in the Punggol, Sengkang, Tampines and Pasir Ris area in the next three to four years.

Price at The Santorini's units average $1,100 per sq ft, slightly higher than the nearby Waterview and Q Bay Residences condominiums.

Looking ahead, most consultants believe that the appetite for one and two-bedders will dwindle.

Mr Ku said: "It will be tougher to find additional new sources of buyers even at the $500,000 mark. This segment of mass market buyers buying at low quantum may have been exhausted already."

He added that compact investment units are also untested in terms of rentals. Referring to The Santorini development, he said: "How many people will be looking to rent a one-bedroom of about 500 sq ft? What sort of rents can you get? Would a renter rather take a three-room HDB flat that he can share with a colleague for $2,000 a month, or pay for a much smaller room with more facilities? It's a bit of a struggle."

But Chesterton Singapore managing director Donald Han thought otherwise. He sees the trend of developers releasing and buyers snapping up low-quantum small units continuing.

"The sweet spot is really $800,000 and below - which is what one- and two-bedroom units are targeting at," he said. "The fact that The Santorini can sell 80 units is deemed a fairly good number to achieve in a slowing market."

Ringo33
02-04-14, 00:11

When centris at jurong point was launched many people also say its carrot head, but now the price has already double.

And those kpkb forummers have also sign up new forum account to distant themselves from their past comments.

IMO, integrated projects such as WT sure will make money and you are likely to see a spike in price when the entire project TOP.

Patrickstar
02-04-14, 00:17
Do you expect the $1700psf you paid for your J gateway unit to double to $3400psf in the next five years like how centris has performed? :doh:

Wake up!!! You have missed the boat!!!

When centris at jurong point was launched many people also say its carrot head, but now the price has already double.

And those kpkb forummers have also sign up new forum account to distant themselves from their past comments.

IMO, integrated projects such as WT sure will make money and you are likely to see a spike in price when the entire project TOP.

Ringo33
02-04-14, 00:23
Do you expect the $1700psf you paid for your J gateway unit to double to $3400psf in the next five years like how centris has performed? :doh:

Wake up!!! You have missed the boat!!!

This is one of the kpkb forummer who have gone through a few rebirth in this forum..god knows how many forum accounts he has these days..:doh:

All you need is to throw a bone and this chihuahua will bite...LOL :D

Patrickstar
02-04-14, 01:24
Look at who is the one kpkb about JLD day in day out...lol

I think you can go on dreaming your $3400psf dream for your tiny one bedder at J gateway :tongue2:

This is one of the kpkb forummer who have gone through a few rebirth in this forum..god knows how many forum accounts he has these days..:doh:

All you need is to throw a bone and this chihuahua will bite...LOL :D

Ringo33
02-04-14, 01:32
Look at who is the one kpkb about JLD day in day out...lol

I think you can go on dreaming your $3400psf dream for your tiny one bedder at J gateway :tongue2:

If you just keep quiet then you won't need to keep changing forum account lah.

Patrickstar
02-04-14, 10:40
You must have one screw loose no wonder people voted you an idiot/clown :tongue3:

If you just keep quiet then you won't need to keep changing forum account lah.

alfanutz
02-04-14, 12:28

I think it also depends on the entry price point. Those that bought at 9xx - 10xx psf should be able to sell for 20% higher. I struggle to think that those that bought between 13xx - 16xx psf can sell for 20% higher as that price point has alot of choices.

But anyway, who know what will in the next few years ?

Patrickstar
02-04-14, 13:52
This guy is hoping for his J gateway price to go up by 100% having cited centris as an example. That translates to $1700 x 2= $3400psf.

I think it also depends on the entry price point. Those that bought at 9xx - 10xx psf should be able to sell for 20% higher. I struggle to think that those that bought between 13xx - 16xx psf can sell for 20% higher as that price point has alot of choices.

Xan
02-04-14, 21:06
The rabbit came out of his hole?????

I won't touch these locations too many carrots in the plots waiting to be plucked.

Dont say I kua suay you, I bet you can't even afford a carrot. :D

minority
02-04-14, 21:37

Yup that's what I m trying to point out. Water town avg sell price is $1400psf. But some people cannot accept the reality.

minority
02-04-14, 21:38
Dont say I kua suay you, I bet you can't even afford a carrot. :D

LOL who Cates what u think? It's insignificant to me what u think!

Ringo33
02-04-14, 21:47
Ultimately whether an investment is good or not it is down to numbers, so there is no point trading what I feel or what I like.

And for new project, please dont expect to get an answer until it TOP because flipping is no longer possible in today's climate.

Xan
02-04-14, 21:51
Yup that's what I m trying to point out. Water town avg sell price is $1400psf. But some people cannot accept the reality.

Suddenly I realize some trolls act as if they know more than WT buyers in terms of pricing. If you r not blind, go check out how much the early buyers had paid. Don't disgrace yourself here.....haha

Don't say I kua suay you, bet you can't even afford a carrot. :)

Patrickstar
02-04-14, 22:18
Tua cai tao aka big carrothead talk about investment down to numbers? Lmao....
Maybe you can educate us on what sense it makes to pay $1700psf for jurong....quantum is key?...lmao

Ultimately whether an investment is good or not it is down to numbers, so there is no point trading what I feel or what I like.

And for new project, please dont expect to get an answer until it TOP because flipping is no longer possible in today's climate.

Ringo33
02-04-14, 22:27
Tua cai tao aka big carrothead talk about investment down to numbers? Lmao....
Maybe you can educate us on what sense it makes to pay $1700psf for jurong....quantum is key?...lmao

What the point of asking so many question when you know you can't afford it

Patrickstar
02-04-14, 22:50
Aiyo, I don't join your carrothead club means I cannot afford? Lmao...

Tell you what I own and can afford also no use coz you will turn into a sour carrothead n say I am just cooking it up...lol

What the point of asking so many question when you know you can't afford it

minority
02-04-14, 23:13
Suddenly I realize some trolls act as if they know more than WT buyers in terms of pricing. If you r not blind, go check out how much the early buyers had paid. Don't disgrace yourself here.....haha

Don't say I kua suay you, bet you can't even afford a carrot. :)

CAN YOU READ? AVG price already $1400psf. yes there are some few buyers with 1000psf. So? The avg in is 1400psf. there are more carrots then anything else.

Well don't say I SEE you no up. cannot afford the better property! I have more than u can imagine!!!!

Ringo33
03-04-14, 02:03
Aiyo, I don't join your carrothead club means I cannot afford? Lmao...

Tell you what I own and can afford also no use coz you will turn into a sour carrothead n say I am just cooking it up...lol

are you not aware that carrot head is a term that is created by people who have been left behind but are unwilling to accept the fact.

Xan
03-04-14, 07:32
CAN YOU READ? AVG price already $1400psf. yes there are some few buyers with 1000psf. So? The avg in is 1400psf. there are more carrots then anything else.

Well don't say I SEE you no up. cannot afford the better property! I have more than u can imagine!!!!

Few buyers with 10xxpsf? It's ok for you to continue embarrassing yourselves when you don't even know what pricing early buyers had paid after factoring into furniture, stamp duty, vicinity discount. Go check and do your sum first before you kpkb here.

Don't say I kua suay you, you this kinda pattern can't even afford a carrot.
Lol, it's not your fault if you can't afford.

minority
03-04-14, 12:57
Few buyers with 10xxpsf? It's ok for you to continue embarrassing yourselves when you don't even know what pricing early buyers had paid after factoring into furniture, stamp duty, vicinity discount. Go check and do your sum first before you kpkb here.

Don't say I kua suay you, you this kinda pattern can't even afford a carrot.
Lol, it's not your fault if you can't afford.

perhaps u need some education on what average means. ??? do I need to wiki for you?

Sorry I don't buy carrots. I only keep gems. Sorry if u cannot understand that. my condolences.

Xan
03-04-14, 15:01
perhaps u need some education on what average means. ??? do I need to wiki for you?

Sorry I don't buy carrots. I only keep gems. Sorry if u cannot understand that. my condolences.

Average price at which point of time? 1400psf on Oct 2013? Hahaha
U retarded or outdated?
WT was launched during jan 2012. Out of desperation, you come here to quote the price paid by late buyers to distort the truth.
Or Selective reading again? Why don't you go track majority of the transactions that occur on Jan/Feb 2012 in WT before you continue to embarrass yourself here?

You don't understand what is meant by "early buyers" in my earlier statements?

If late buyers are more than happy to pay 1400 psf, that makes the early buyers happier.
Haha, guess u feeling sore again. I think I better stop.
Again, it's not your fault if you can't afford.

Xan
03-04-14, 15:04

You know what you reminds me of?
Big canon at siloso beach. Lol

minority
04-04-14, 01:58
You know what you reminds me of?
Big canon at siloso beach. Lol

u know wat u remind me of? the big carrot or tulip !

minority
04-04-14, 01:59
Average price at which point of time? 1400psf on Oct 2013? Hahaha
U retarded or outdated?
WT was launched during jan 2012. Out of desperation, you come here to quote the price paid by late buyers to distort the truth.
Or Selective reading again? Why don't you go track majority of the transactions that occur on Jan/Feb 2012 in WT before you continue to embarrass yourself here?

You don't understand what is meant by "early buyers" in my earlier statements?

If late buyers are more than happy to pay 1400 psf, that makes the early buyers happier.
Haha, guess u feeling sore again. I think I better stop.

Again do you know what is average a not ? nee me help u wiki really? I think u need help understanding what is average.

Xan
04-04-14, 02:34
Again do you know what is average a not ? nee me help u wiki really? I think u need help understanding what is average.

Don't be too hard on yourself. :D

Xan
04-04-14, 02:40
u know wat u remind me of? the big carrot or tulip !

If you are looking for big cannon, look no further.
One in siloso and one in condosingapore.com. :D
Trolls like minority only keep GEMs (self proclaim). Hahaha

Don't say I kua suay you, bet you can't even afford a carrot and that's why trolling ard. :D

Kenshinto80
04-04-14, 03:21

Hi Mate, to be objective, Xan is actually correct. Most of the buyers did not pay that much in net price. Watertown was selling like hotcakes then. The average price can never be 1400psf. Do not argue for the sake of arguing. Facts shld override ego and face + pride.

Molotov
04-04-14, 10:06
Hi Mate, to be objective, Xan is actually correct. Most of the buyers did not pay that much in net price. Watertown was selling like hotcakes then. The average price can never be 1400psf. Do not argue for the sake of arguing. Facts shld override ego and face + pride.
The average psf at WT is $1,150 at most. Average that is. The larger units facing the "longkang" fetched as high as $1550 psf. But on the whole, more than half were sold below $1200psf.
So if the average is $1400 psf ,so what?
The carrot heads must fall, according to the banal Minority. He's creating the furphies just to soothe his bruised ego..but we all forgive him don't we?

minority
04-04-14, 15:55

Pls take a look at URA and square foot collate the selling prices from caveats too. and provide a report on all prop. Watertown avg selling price is tabulated as avg 1400psf.

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg

So I am not pulling no.s from thin air. When I say $1400psf . I repeat its average. I didn't say everyone paid $1400psf.

PROJECT INFORMATION

STREET NAME
PUNGGOL CENTRAL
PROPERTY TYPE
APARTMENT
TENURE
99 YRS FROM 2011
DISTRICT / PLANNING AREA
D19 / PUNGGOL
COMPLETION
UNCOMPLETED
NUMBER OF UNITS
992 UNITS
INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
$1,410 - $1,410 PSF / $1,410 PSF
INDICATIVE RENTAL RANGE / AVERAGE*
-
IMPLIED RENTAL YIELD
-
HISTORICAL HIGH
$1,654 PSF IN FEB 2013 FOR A 1,475-SQFT UNIT
INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL HIGH
-14.8%
HISTORICAL LOW
$960 PSF IN FEB 2012 FOR A 904-SQFT UNIT
BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
SINGAPOREAN 85.2%, PR 7.2%, FOREIGNER 7.5%, COMPANY 0.1%
BUYER PROFILE BY PURCHASER ADDRESS#
HDB 55.9%, PRIVATE 44.1%

minority
04-04-14, 15:56
The average psf at WT is $1,150 at most. Average that is. The larger units facing the "longkang" fetched as high as $1550 psf. But on the whole, more than half were sold below $1200psf.
The carrot heads must fall, according to the banal Minority. He's creating the furphies just to soothe his bruised ego..but we all forgive him don't we?

Bruised? LOL!!!!

I am siting here watching the carrots get bruised.

minority
04-04-14, 15:59
While near by Treasure Trove avg is $750psf. So much for rental yield. on CT!

PROJECT INFORMATION

STREET NAME
PUNGGOL WALK
PROPERTY TYPE
CONDOMINIUM
TENURE
99 YRS FROM 2011
DISTRICT / PLANNING AREA
D19 / PUNGGOL
COMPLETION
UNCOMPLETED
NUMBER OF UNITS
882 UNITS
INDICATIVE PRICE RANGE / AVERAGE*
$599 - $1,082 PSF / $756 PSF
INDICATIVE RENTAL RANGE / AVERAGE*
-
IMPLIED RENTAL YIELD
-
HISTORICAL HIGH
$1,082 PSF IN DEC 2013 FOR A 1,044-SQFT UNIT
INDICATIVE AVERAGE PRICE FROM HISTORICAL HIGH
-30.1%
HISTORICAL LOW
$556 PSF IN OCT 2011 FOR A 4,219-SQFT UNIT
BUYER PROFILE BY STATUS#
SINGAPOREAN 88.3%, PR 6.3%, FOREIGNER 3.7%, COMPANY 1.7%
BUYER PROFILE BY PURCHASER ADDRESS#
HDB 61.9%, PRIVATE 38.1%

minority
04-04-14, 16:01
If you are looking for big cannon, look no further.
One in siloso and one in condosingapore.com. :D
Trolls like minority only keep GEMs (self proclaim). Hahaha

Don't say I kua suay you, bet you can't even afford a carrot and that's why trolling ard. :D

u can go chew on your carrot while I polish my GEM.... my condolences.

Xan
04-04-14, 16:31
This troll is indeed retarded. Hahahaha
He go cut and paste the one and only transaction in WT on Oct 2013 (which transact at 1410psf) and then proudly declare it is the AVERAGE transacted price of WT over these 2 years. Wah minority damn classic. :D

Then w/o much knowledge about A Treaure trove's layout, he proudly and righteously show us data indicating the recent average transacted price of ATT is 7xxpsf.
I bet he don't even know why recent ATT average transact price is so low.
It is due to the left over penthouse units in ATT with super big roof terrace transacted recently. Normal units in ATT (the non PH units) are transacted ard 9xxpsf on average.

Let me educate you how to read the squarefoot.com.
The average transaction you cut and paste is based on the last 6 months.
please...stop embarrassing yourself further.

This is another classic example why I say he retarded.
With such stupidity, don't say I kua suay you, bet you can't even afford a carrot.
U polishing your gems in your dream I guess. :doh:

Xan
04-04-14, 16:42

It's not we don't forgive him, but he keeps making a fool out of himself. :doh:

Molotov
04-04-14, 17:48
It's not we don't forgive him, but he keeps making a fool out of himself. :doh:
Wonder which project to him is cheap and good..:o

Xan
04-04-14, 17:54

His Pulau ubin residence lor. (The gem he's polishing right now)
2xx psf. Facing sea somemore. :D

Molotov
04-04-14, 18:03

Hello bro Minority care to recommend us (the not-so-savvy) some good deals? We don't wanna be laughed at anymore . If there is a mixed development integrated with MRT/LRT at $800psf, be sure to sound us out first. Please!:cheers1:

minority
04-04-14, 18:35
U 2 are a joke. cannot get ur head out of a rabbit hole?

minority
04-04-14, 18:37
This troll is indeed retarded. Hahahaha
He go cut and paste the one and only transaction in WT on Oct 2013 (which transact at 1410psf) and then proudly declare it is the AVERAGE transacted price of WT over these 2 years. Wah minority damn classic. :D

Then w/o much knowledge about A Treaure trove's layout, he proudly and righteously show us data indicating the recent average transacted price of ATT is 7xxpsf.
I bet he don't even know why recent ATT average transact price is so low.
It is due to the left over penthouse units in ATT with super big roof terrace transacted recently. Normal units in ATT (the non PH units) are transacted ard 9xxpsf on average.

Let me educate you how to read the squarefoot.com.
The average transaction you cut and paste is based on the last 6 months.
please...stop embarrassing yourself further.

This is another classic example why I say he retarded.
With such stupidity, don't say I kua suay you, bet you can't even afford a carrot.
U polishing your gems in your dream I guess. :doh:

U are really retard? When can u even rad the transactions dates? U are so bias becoz u own a carrot that u cannot see beyond the tip of the root? Ucan contuine to fool ur self.

minority
04-04-14, 18:38

Definitely not this carrot project.!

Xan
04-04-14, 18:39
U 2 are a joke. cannot get ur head out of a rabbit hole?

For someone who can't even interpret data from squarefoot.com, minority is even a greater joke. :D

Still got the face and shamelessly cut and paste data here.
Salute your courage :D

Xan
04-04-14, 18:46
U are really retard? When can u even rad the transactions dates? U are so bias becoz u own a carrot that u cannot see beyond the tip of the root? Ucan contuine to fool ur self.

Go back to your squarefoot.com and look at the small clause below marked with a star....indicating last 6 months transaction.
Both WT and ATT had been launched for more than 2 years.
This is year 2014 Apr.
last transaction for WT is a until sold at 14xxpsf on oct 2013.

Oh dear, I'm feeding a troll. Never seen such retarded one.

If you don't have the capacity, don't troll ard and embarrass yourself here.

Not I kua suay you, with your stupidity, bet you can't even afford a carrot :D

Kenshinto80
04-04-14, 21:20
Go back to your squarefoot.com and look at the small clause below marked with a star....indicating last 6 months transaction.
This is year 2014 Apr.

Hi Xan, I am also flabbergasted....now I know why this strange guy kept insisting 1400psf average for Watertown when I clearly remember otherwise that this is a value for money deal for those who bought early. So he clearly is a superficial dude who just can't interpret basic info. Anyway, such a person is bent on attracting attention by being rude and obnoxious. Ignore them and they will go away while they look for new joiners in the forum to pick a fight. Reminds me of another dude call DuaNehNeh something on this forum....maybe both are dude brothers...haiz...or even the same person as the pattern and name taunting antics abt the same....dunno abt you but I will just ignore them for now....but if you are feeling bored then once a while go disturb them to see their very predictable funny reactions.:p

Xan
04-04-14, 22:01
Hi Xan, I am also flabbergasted....now I know why this strange guy kept insisting 1400psf average for Watertown when I clearly remember otherwise that this is a value for money deal for those who bought early. So he clearly is a superficial dude who just can't interpret basic info. Anyway, such a person is bent on attracting attention by being rude and obnoxious. Ignore them and they will go away while they look for new joiners in the forum to pick a fight. Reminds me of another dude call DuaNehNeh something on this forum....maybe both are dude brothers...haiz...or even the same person as the pattern and name taunting antics abt the same....dunno abt you but I will just ignore them for now....but if you are feeling bored then once a while go disturb them to see their very predictable funny reactions.:p

I actually took pity on him and decided to ignore him but he keep making a mockery out of himself.
This troll comes in with ill intention and trying to distort figures abt WT pricing during early launch and average price.
The classic part is, he's trying so hard to cut and paste info from squarefoot.com data which he dont even know how to interpret.

This loser even go extract ATT pricing to compare with WT pricing, not knowing recent ATT transactions are mostly left over 2 bedder ph or large ph units with large roof terrace selling at lower psf.

Anyway, this troll has been weighed and measured....he just worth this much.
:D

U have a great night.

minority
04-04-14, 22:09
This is year 2014 Apr.

Again need me teach u to look at average. U can't read the tables the look at the chard. Thebulk of the sales closed depriving the launch. The avg is what u need some lessons on the meaning average?

minority
04-04-14, 22:11
I actually took pity on him and decided to ignore him but he keep making a mockery out of himself.
This troll comes in with ill intention and trying to distort figures abt WT pricing during early launch and average price.
The classic part is, he's trying so hard to cut and paste info from squarefoot.com data which he dont even know how to interpret.

This loser even go extract ATT pricing to compare with WT pricing, not knowing recent ATT transactions are mostly left over 2 bedder ph or large ph units with large roof terrace selling at lower psf.

Anyway, this troll has been weighed and measured....he just worth this much.

U have a great night.

Yeah right carrot town the best lah. Hor ? Other people condo is the worst n ur carrot is the best is it?

Sorry I only deal with gems carrots are not nterest. My condolence to u.

Xan
04-04-14, 22:41
Yeah right carrot town the best lah. Hor ? Other people condo is the worst n ur carrot is the best is it?

Sorry I only deal with gems carrots are not nterest. My condolence to u.

WT might not be the best investment but certainly, minority the troll is one of the most classic joker here. :D

NO_7
05-04-14, 01:28
It's in the news! URA data track month to month sale and median price of that month transactions.

This project moved by tower, tower 4 and 10 were the last to release at a very high price.
Tower 6 with all Soho units going at $1300psf. Towers 5 and 7 suites units sold at $1100psf. Rest of the towers units on ave $1130psf. However, URA caveat excluded discounts.

Next door Parc Centros first month sale was 492 units at median $924psf. $200psf difference between these 2 projects base on first month launch price, some thinks Parc should go lower due to it's low land price, but it didn't.

Till today, no one knows what is the actual PPR value for WT resi, this figure could justify whether it's overpriced.

End of the day, owners should be happy that their unit average selling price is high, sitting on a $1.02b 3 ha site right next to a $225 million waterway touted as the centerpiece of the town and some labelled it as a long kang, indeed a very expensive long kang.

Straitstimes - Private home sales in January up by almost 3 times
15 Feb 2012

Buyers snapped up 1,872 units of new private homes last month, compared to 632 units in December. A few key suburban projects powered homes sales. Including executive condominiums, sales were even higher at 2,077 units.Top-selling projects include Watertown in Punggol which sold 770 units at a median price of $1,169 psf, The Hillier in Upper Bukit Timah which sold 387 units at $1,289 psf and Parc Rosewood in Woodlands, which moved 198 apartments at $951 psf. These three projects alone made up 72% of 2012 January's sales.

Xan
05-04-14, 09:09
Top-selling projects include Watertown in Punggol which sold 770 units at a median price of $1,169 psf [/COLOR][/I]

Not sure this can shut the troll up for a moment.
Yes, this is the price range majority WT buyers had paid.
And this price excludes discount. (Stamp duty rebate, vicinity, furniture discount)

Thanks for the effort retrieving this.

minority
05-04-14, 10:53
Not sure this can shut the troll up for a moment.
Yes, this is the price range majority WT buyers had paid.
And this price excludes discount. (Stamp duty rebate, vicinity, furniture discount)

Thanks for the effort retrieving this.

Again I need to teach u what is average price? u want to Quote a report that is base on initial sales and not whole project? Do you know what is average ?I did not say initial prices are not 1100psf but it the remaining of the project prices was raise high makeing the average of this project at $1400psf.

u just want to look at 1 sale pt and not the whole period till the project is mostly sold? yes yes ur carrot town is the best. ! even Parc centro is cheaper!!! not just Treassure Trove!!! so much for your carrot rental yield.

Again u need a lesson on what average is.

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/singapore-property-news/over-60-of-parc-centros-sold-location-a-strong-pull/a/74872

Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered relatively attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January achieving a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, quickly rising to $1,341 psf the following month. As at end-June, 943 of the Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, according to developer sales data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

Xan
05-04-14, 11:20
Again I need to teach u what is average price? u want to Quote a report that is base on initial sales and not whole project? Do you know what is average ?I did not say initial prices are not 1100psf but it the remaining of the project prices was raise high makeing the average of this project at $1400psf.

u just want to look at 1 sale pt and not the whole period till the project is mostly sold? yes yes ur carrot town is the best. ! even Parc centro is cheaper!!! not just Treassure Trove!!! so much for your carrot rental yield.

Again u need a lesson on what average is.

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/singapore-property-news/over-60-of-parc-centros-sold-location-a-strong-pull/a/74872

Parc Centros' $950 psf average price is considered relatively attractive compared with the Watertown condo, which was released in January achieving a median price of $1,169 psf in the initial month, quickly rising to $1,341 psf the following month. As at end-June, 943 of the Watertown's 992 homes had been sold, according to developer sales data released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

Hahaha, this troll has proven once again, retarded to the max.
He don't even know the price for parc centro 1 bedder unit is actually sold ard $1200psf on average (some even at 1300psf) and that's the reason it's last to sell out.
WT 1 bedder is ard 10xx to 11xx psf and that's why it's the fastest to sell out.

For you info, I'm also one of the buyer for parc centro bigger unit. Yes, Parc centro bigger unit command a lower psf, ranging ard 8xx to 9xx psf depending on facing, similar psf compared to ATT. Thats why larger unit in Parc C are the ones that sold out first. The 5 bedder in PArc C was not even available to the public.
I was invited on Thursday for the preview where all 5 bedders were snapped up in no time. Feel surprised I'm so familiar with the price? Sorry to disappoint you again.

Each development has its own merits, WT being the most convenient since its directly on top of he mall. All 3 projects ATT, PC and WT are near or already 100% sold. This shows confidence in buyers around that area.

Seriously, I really pity you for trying so hard to pull data from ATT, then from Parc C.
In short, You don't have to play all these shameless trick infront of me.
The harder you try, the more embarrass you will end up. :D

Xan
05-04-14, 11:42

Again, let me educate the troll for the last time.
Reason why WT went up from median price of 1,169psf to 134psf in the follow month is because majority of the well priced units and most smaller units had sold out very quickly on Feb 2012, left some high floor SOHO/white SOHO and sky patio units.

Obviously, you are not equipped with any prior knowledge of what's going on.
To be a troll, you need at least do some research first, else you will continue to embarrass yourself further.

minority
05-04-14, 11:42
Hahaha, this troll has proven once again, retarded to the max.
He don't even know the price for parc centro 1 bedder unit is actually sold ard $1200psf on average (some even at 1300psf) and that's the reason it's last to sell out.
WT 1 bedder is ard 10xx to 11xx psf and that's why it's the fastest to sell out.

For you info, I'm also one of the buyer for parc centro bigger unit. Yes, Parc centro bigger unit command a lower psf, ranging ard 8xx to 9xx psf depending on facing, similar psf compared to ATT. Thats why larger unit in Parc C are the ones that sold out first. The 5 bedder in PArc C was not even available to the public.
I was invited on Thursday for the preview where all 5 bedders were snapped up in no time. Feel surprised I'm so familiar with the price? Sorry to disappoint you again.

Each development has its own merits, WT being the most convenient since its directly on top of he mall. All 3 projects ATT, PC and WT are near or already 100% sold. This shows confidence in buyers around that area.

Seriously, I really pity you for trying so hard to pull data from ATT, then from Parc C.
In short, You don't have to play all these shameless trick infront of me.
The harder you try, the more embarrass you will end up. :D

Again u need to go back to school to learn the meaning of average. looks like u lack the grey matter to see it. yes yes ur carrot town is the bestest.

my condolence if thats all u can see.

Xan
05-04-14, 11:50
Again u need to go back to school to learn the meaning of average. looks like u lack the grey matter to see it. yes yes ur carrot town is the bestest.

my condolence if thats all u can see.

All you have got is only ill intention, bad mouthing and jealousy.

Keep your shameless tricks elsewhere. Do Not try trolling in this thread.
A lot of people here certainly knows more than you. :D

Xan
05-04-14, 12:12
I did not say initial prices are not 1100psf but it the remaining of the project prices was raise high makeing the averageof this project at $1400psf...

Can someone educate him on that statement?
His stupidity is beyond redemption. :doh:

teddybear
05-04-14, 12:44
We KNOW his tricks! Ha ha ha! :cheers1:

minority
05-04-14, 20:11
Can someone educate him on that statement?
His stupidity is beyond redemption. :doh:

well u are so blind and seriously u need a education on what average means.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

minority
05-04-14, 20:12
We KNOW his tricks! Ha ha ha! :cheers1:

Wellcome.!! here comes the ding dong.. Where is your friend?

minority
05-04-14, 20:14

bad mouth? lol show u some facts you cannot accept it. Well if I am wrong then u should be happy coz average price is $1400. if I am right. which is why you are so work up. U cannot handle the truth. that the carrot you are holding is turning into a big tulip.

BTW just to share with you hor. Potong Pasir launching another so call integrated project too.! $1130psf!!! and they are even nearer to the city than this CTown... So good luck to your rent. maybe u can find more rabbits to inhabit it?

Xan
05-04-14, 20:21
well u are so blind and seriously u need a education on what average means.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

For someone who is so dumb, thinking that 1410psf is the AVERAGE transact price for WT over the two years, what else can you say?

Bet he don't even know 1410psf is actually the average transaction price over the last 6 months only in squarefoot.com.

Still dare shamelessly troll ard here. :D
Salute your courage

Xan
05-04-14, 20:32
bad mouth? lol show u some facts you cannot accept it. Well if I am wrong then u should be happy coz average price is $1400. if I am right. which is why you are so work up. U cannot handle the truth. that the carrot you are holding is turning into a big tulip.

BTW just to share with you hor. Potong Pasir launching another so call integrated project too.! $1130psf!!! and they are even nearer to the city than this CTown... So good luck to your rent. maybe u can find more rabbits to inhabit it?

I can also tell you the sail 2 bedder was selling less than 1000psf back in 2005/2006 then.
Loser. Hahaha.

Noexit
05-04-14, 20:40
It's in the news! URA data track month to month sale and median price of that month transactions.

This project moved by tower, tower 4 and 10 were the last to release at a very high price.
Tower 6 with all Soho units going at $1300psf. Towers 5 and 7 suites units sold at $1100psf. Rest of the towers units on ave $1130psf. However, URA caveat excluded discounts.

Next door Parc Centros first month sale was 492 units at median $924psf. $200psf difference between these 2 projects base on first month launch price, some thinks Parc should go lower due to it's low land price, but it didn't.

Till today, no one knows what is the actual PPR value for WT resi, this figure could justify whether it's overpriced.

End of the day, owners should be happy that their unit average selling price is high, sitting on a $1.02b 3 ha site right next to a $225 million waterway touted as the centerpiece of the town and some labelled it as a long kang, indeed a very expensive long kang.

Straitstimes - Private home sales in January up by almost 3 times
15 Feb 2012

Buyers snapped up 1,872 units of new private homes last month, compared to 632 units in December. A few key suburban projects powered homes sales. Including executive condominiums, sales were even higher at 2,077 units.Top-selling projects include Watertown in Punggol which sold 770 units at a median price of $1,169 psf, The Hillier in Upper Bukit Timah which sold 387 units at $1,289 psf and Parc Rosewood in Woodlands, which moved 198 apartments at $951 psf. These three projects alone made up 72% of 2012 January's sales.

Nowadays all long kang is call river view :banghead::doh::doh::doh:
Like river tree just launch last mth at punggol also treat like the long kang is the river view haha

Xan
05-04-14, 20:46
Nowadays all long kang is call river view :banghead::doh::doh::doh:
Like river tree just launch last mth at punggol also treat like the long kang is the river view haha

Rivertree is at sengkang west bro, not punggol.

minority
05-04-14, 22:14
I can also tell you the sail 2 bedder was selling less than 1000psf back in 2005/2006 then.
Loser. Hahaha.

My condolences to ur carrot by to long Kang

minority
05-04-14, 22:16
Rivertree is at sengkang west bro, not punggol.

It's the same long Kang no need to sugar coat it.

Xan
05-04-14, 22:30
It's the same long Kang no need to sugar coat it.

For troll who can't interpret data from squarefoot.com, your stupidity is indeed undisputed.

Psalms
05-04-14, 22:59
Haiz..... carrots here carrots there.... seriously, all land are leased from the government and none of us are true owners of the so-called condo or whatever and what's there to win in an argument, especially online?

Let's not turn this forum into a battleground of egos..... just agree to disagree and move on. Not as though name callings will result in making anyone stupider than they already are or smarter as well... or better looking or uglier.

If carrot today, tomorrow become pumpkin, so what? Used your money to buy? Borrowed from anyone here? In boom times, most properties will appreciate. In bad times, most will lose its glory.

I have no intention to offend and if anyone is a troll, please get a life outside of cyberspace.... It's not as scary as you fear and a much better place to be a human. Here, online, one can claim to be a millionaire or full of air, it's never taken seriously, I hope.

So, bros.... peace and have a great beautiful honest weekend.... Perhaps many more such good weekends ahead. Everyone is entitled to enjoy their dream home and regardless of what they paid, it is worth every cent in their mind and hearts.....Your personal opinion is very much that because none had to ask or seek anyone's permission to buy in the first instance. Learn to respect that and give space for difference in opinions without resorting to our older generations of dad's and mums or their private parts into the picture.....they deserve their rest and we are either also parents ourselves or soon to be....I hope we can stand tall in the years ahead, in their sight.

Peace and sincerely, take a break and let's enjoy the fact that we can have a roof over our heads.... Whether in shape of carrots or pumpkins or sweet potatoes.....it's home.

minority
06-04-14, 00:44
For troll who can't interpret data from squarefoot.com, your stupidity is indeed undisputed.

lol u dont like what you see in squarefoot.com? maybe u should write to URA to petition for them to change it so u feel better.

u can also write into the Potong pasir launch Sant Ritz to tell them dont sell their integrated project at $1130psf so yours will be able to survived.

my deepest condolence ah....

Xan
06-04-14, 01:47
lol u dont like what you see in squarefoot.com? maybe u should write to URA to petition for them to change it so u feel better.

u can also write into the Potong pasir launch Sant Ritz to tell them dont sell their integrated project at $1130psf so yours will be able to survived.

my deepest condolence ah....

Not sure why you always like to disgrace yourself.
1) sant ritz was already launched last year in Q1 of 2013. (Are you outdated or out of your mind?)
2) since when sant ritz is a mixed development?
3) all units in sant ritz are going ard 1400 to 1600psf. 1 bedder can go as high as 1600 psf.
Which unit sold at 1130 psf? Pls enlighten.

Oh my god... What rubbish are you talking about?

Initially, i only thought you are just plain stupid, but now I realized you also deranged. :doh:

Kenshinto80
06-04-14, 05:19
Not sure why you always like to disgrace yourself.
1) sant ritz was already launched last year in Q1 of 2013. (Are you outdated or out of your mind?)
2) since when sant ritz is a mixed development?
3) all units in sant ritz are going ard 1400 to 1600psf. 1 bedder can go as high as 1600 psf.
Which unit sold at 1130 psf? Pls enlighten.

Oh my god... What rubbish are you talking about?

Initially, i only thought you are just plain stupid, but now I realized you also deranged. :doh:

Exactly Xan! I have been observing the postings in this thread with amusements. I am flabbergasted yet again. Sant Ritz at $1130psf? Probably from mis-interpretation n self extraction at the squarefoot site again. Or probably he is talking abt some PES or Penthouse unit. So everyone now also knows his concept of average is different from the rest...no wonder he insisted Watertown on average is $1400psf. Even if 90% of units sold at 1150psf, and only a few at 1400psf, average to such person is still $1400psf....no wonder cannot align.

Anyway, the only value for money deal for new property there is Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa which is going for approximately 1280psf.

I believe this dude is those typical kind that is very ego and wants face one lor....cannot be wrong de. Even if accidentally fall down will not admit but tell everyone he purposely wanted to pick up a handful of dust from the floor....now we have Watertown average 1400psf and Sant Ritz average selling price 1130psf.....

Xan
06-04-14, 09:32
Exactly Xan! I have been observing the postings in this thread with amusements. I am flabbergasted yet again. Sant Ritz at $1130psf? Probably from mis-interpretation n self extraction at the squarefoot site again. Or probably he is talking abt some PES or Penthouse unit. So everyone now also knows his concept of average is different from the rest...no wonder he insisted Watertown on average is $1400psf. Even if 90% of units sold at 1150psf, and only a few at 1400psf, average to such person is still $1400psf....no wonder cannot align.

Anyway, the only value for money deal for new property there is Eight Riversuites @ Whampoa which is going for approximately 1280psf.

I believe this dude is those typical kind that is very ego and wants face one lor....cannot be wrong de. Even if accidentally fall down will not admit but tell everyone he purposely wanted to pick up a handful of dust from the floor....now we have Watertown average 1400psf and Sant Ritz average selling price 1130psf.....

On the contrary, after seeing his post on sant ritz, I decided not to entertain him anymore.
I suspect this guy is mentally unsound :D

alfanutz
06-04-14, 09:43
If we look at the caveats at URA, about 2/3 of the caveats are less than 1300 psf (regardless of the size).

Let's use the forum to share information and not make this into a battle ground.

NO_7
06-04-14, 10:08
Sometime will wonder why some transaction are strange just like 1 unit at Ecopolitan EC transacted for $1104psf, it's not a sub sale or a resale unit, and if happen this was the only one transacted in the last 6 month, will the ave price listed still stand?

Xan
06-04-14, 10:16
If we look at the caveats at URA, about 2/3 of the caveats are less than 1300 psf (regardless of the size).

Let's use the forum to share information and not make this into a battle ground.

From mar 2012 to 2014, there's only 88 units with caveat lodge.
The price range for these 88 units paid by late buyers range from 1300 to 1500psf. (They are mainly left over SOHOs and sky patio units)

But there are 992 units in WT and early buyers takes up the main bulk of the purchase, average price should be around 11xx psf.
I remember by end feb 2012, more than 800 over units were sold.
One unique thing abt this project is that smaller unit has a lower psf than bigger units.

Also note that the above price excludes discount such as stamp duty, vicinity, furniture. This means the actual psf paid by WT buyers could be lower.

Yes, I had decided to leave that mentally unsound minority alone, after seeing his post on sant ritz.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Xan
06-04-14, 10:25
Sometime will wonder why some transaction are strange just like 1 unit at Ecopolitan EC transacted for $1104psf, it's not a sub sale or a resale unit, and if happen this was the only one transacted in the last 6 month, will the ave price listed still stand?

If this is the case, squarefoot.com will reflect it as 1104psf based on last six month transaction. (Provided no other transaction takes place).
That's why some troll mistook it and insist it was the average price for ALL transactions within the project.

Meaning to say that, if I want to distort facts, I can also go ecopolitan thread and shout at all buyers carrot head.:D

alfanutz
06-04-14, 10:53
From mar 2012 to 2014, there's only 88 units with caveat lodge.
The price range for these 88 units paid by late buyers range from 1300 to 1500psf. (They are mainly left over SOHOs and sky patio units)

But there are 992 units in WT and early buyers takes up the main bulk of the purchase, average price should be around 11xx psf.
I remember by end feb 2012, more than 800 over units were sold.
One unique thing abt this project is that smaller unit has a lower psf than bigger units.

Also note that the above price excludes discount such as stamp duty, vicinity, furniture. This means the actual psf paid by WT buyers could be lower.

Yes, I had decided to leave that mentally unsound minority alone, after seeing his post on sant ritz.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

That's great information !

The thing about Watertown is that it has many units and alot of the towers are quite close to one another. The "jewel" of Watertown are those units with Waterway view and there are about 160+ unit that has full waterway view (out of 992 units) and hence these are the units that command a premium. However, those that went in early (condo tower 3) got very good deal. Other condo towers like 1 and 2 has higher psf and Sky Patio tower 4, 10 and 11 has the highest psf though the floor area is the biggest. The units that transacted at high psf should be units from tower 10 and 4.

The SOHO and Suites which are smaller units don't have Waterway view and in most cases are 15 - 30m away from the next block (my estimate from the site layout). I actually like the larger 3BR SOHO as due to the mezzanine floor, it feel bigger than it's actual size.

Some interesting nugget of information. Those that stay at Watertown are responsible for the maintenance of the town square, the throughfare at Waterway point linking to the MRT and even the bus stop outside Watertown !

Xan
06-04-14, 11:30
That's great information !

The thing about Watertown is that it has many units and alot of the towers are quite close to one another. The "jewel" of Watertown are those units with Waterway view and there are about 160+ unit that has full waterway view (out of 992 units) and hence these are the units that command a premium. However, those that went in early (condo tower 3) got very good deal. Other condo towers like 1 and 2 has higher psf and Sky Patio tower 4, 10 and 11 has the highest psf though the floor area is the biggest. The units that transacted at high psf should be units from tower 10 and 4.

The SOHO and Suites which are smaller units don't have Waterway view and in most cases are 15 - 30m away from the next block (my estimate from the site layout). I actually like the larger 3BR SOHO as due to the mezzanine floor, it feel bigger than it's actual size.

Some interesting nugget of information. Those that stay at Watertown are responsible for the maintenance of the town square, the throughfare at Waterway point linking to the MRT and even the bus stop outside Watertown !

Agree some drawbacks such as units too close, especially those 2 bedder compact units that are facing inside, facing part of he pool.
Maintenance for 1 bedder starts from $280. While I Thot it was expensive, parc Olympia maintenance fee for 1 bedder could go as high as 300 if I can remember.

Anyway, looking at the progress of WT, I hv some doubts it will complete on time.

NO_7
06-04-14, 11:40
Buyers normally look at a project PPR to judges the selling price to be,
think this was a topic discuss on Parc Centros as well.
And project like Riversails with low land price was expected to sell low in Psf, while the last 3 EC in SK n Punggol will had a high profit margin if we base on SF.com breakeven cost and Prive on the otherhand made lesser.
Esparina EC current listed ave psf is 900 plus, will they sell at 700 plus or less by making a loss if market correct?
Many question hanging ard unknown especially the market direction.
Buyer really need to know lots of stuff, and I rmb ppl though that WT tower 1, 2, 3 are facing MRT track!
Ppl r too stress at work as we all did, having a nice place to lay back after a day at work is what we need, some may want to get out of the busy CCR or RCR area and switch to a relax mode.
Project will not wait for buyers, and buyer behaviour had changed.

Xan
06-04-14, 12:14
Buyers normally look at a project PPR to judges the selling price to be,
think this was a topic discuss on Parc Centros as well.
And project like Riversails with low land price was expected to sell low in Psf, while the last 3 EC in SK n Punggol will had a high profit margin if we base on SF.com breakeven cost and Prive on the otherhand made lesser.
Esparina EC current listed ave psf is 900 plus, will they sell at 700 plus or less by making a loss if market correct?
Many question hanging ard unknown especially the market direction.
Buyer really need to know lots of stuff, and I rmb ppl though that WT tower 1, 2, 3 are facing MRT track!
Ppl r too stress at work as we all did, having a nice place to lay back after a day at work is what we need, some may want to get out of the busy CCR or RCR area and switch to a relax mode.
Project will not wait for buyers, and buyer behaviour had changed.

PSF PPR only gives a sense for buyers to predict what will be the break even price and selling price of a project. Ultimately it still boils down for developer to decide the price tag by looking at the general public sentiments.

Parc centro bid price was the lowest compared to ATT and WT but I don't see them selling very much cheaper than WT or ATT. Some 1 bedder can even go as high as 13xxpsf.

FE paid a very high price for the land in WT. At initial stage, I can sense that FE is not quite confident to clear all units, that is why they resort to selling it slightly above their break even price and gives a lot of rebate and discount. And worst of all, WT was launched in conjunction with one of the CMs.
Because of the CM, they even adjust 5 to 8% lower than their original launch price to attract buyers on the first few weeks.

Of coz, FE also damn smart, after seeing good response in WT, price creep up. Anyway, they had cleared almost 99%.

NO_7
06-04-14, 13:14
PSF PPR only gives a sense for buyers to predict what will be the break even price and selling price of a project. Ultimately it still boils down for developer to decide the price tag by looking at the general public sentiments.

Parc centro bid price was the lowest compared to ATT and WT but I don't see them selling very much cheaper than WT or ATT. Some 1 bedder can even go as high as 13xxpsf.

FE paid a very high price for the land in WT. At initial stage, I can sense that FE is not quite confident to clear all units, that is why they resort to selling it slightly above their break even price and gives a lot of rebate and discount. And worst of all, WT was launched in conjunction with one of the CMs.
Because of the CM, they even adjust 5 to 8% lower than their original launch price to attract buyers on the first few weeks.

Of coz, FE also damn smart, after seeing good response in WT, price creep up. Anyway, they had cleared almost 99%.

Agreed, thats wat happen during launch and thanks to the CM.
There are more than price buyer are considering, stuff that integrates n comes with eg. coffee machine and rain shower. Some prefer glass balcony or the balcony screen provided, plus the all round pools view etc, but come with a cost and high maintenance too.
Only draw back is the price, then again look to the north where the next similar project will be coming soon, expected $ Xxxxk psf and we will be Wow again, many knows their PPR and will be visiting their Sf to see wat they can offer!

minority
06-04-14, 13:34

hoping to sell at $1300psf? lol good for you. ur carrot must be laced with LSD i guess.! but good for u!!! happy hallucinating. !

Molotov
06-04-14, 14:53
hoping to sell at $1300psf? lol good for you. ur carrot must be laced with LSD i guess.! but good for u!!! happy hallucinating. !
Sighzzzz.zzzz...zzz
Bro Minority u really need help! U r full of hatred for people who can afford what u can't. Those carrot heads can afford to lose, dun worry la.

Kenshinto80
06-04-14, 15:25
Hi Mate, welcome back. I know what you are trying to do and I wun get suckered in. Why are you using diversion tactic? Seen too many such folks in the business world doing that....let's get back to the main issues and not throw smoke bomb all over the place.

(1) You have not addressed the issue of where you got the average 1130psf for Sant Ritz. So your silence on this means that you know you have screw up on this one argument.

(2) You also did not dare reply to your baseless definition of 1400psf average selling price for Watertown. Guess your silence on this also means you start to realize you have got it totally wrong.

I think there is a need to differentiate between (i)opinions/views and (ii) facts on this forum. Definitely agree that we shld respect and accept diff opinions. For example, I am not a buyer of Watertown as my family does not like the huge crowd the MRT and Megamall will attract. But I do not go out to make fun or insult others who have their own preferences and views. You like it you buy...this is a free country. Another example, whether 965psf for a unit at Watertown during launch is expensive or not is subjective....everyone is entitled to their own views.

However, to distort facts such as average selling price is not correct. Example, the average selling price of Watertown is 1400psf as claimed by Minority. These are lies perpetuated just to save's one face and for self serving purpose to mock other forumers.

Anyway, first time I seen Bro Minority so over zealous in mocking pple that he extracted out so much wrong data and even more funny, trying to justify them albeit realising they are wrong. Ok lah, I goin back into hibernation mode...enun of playing with Bro Minority...I set you free. :p

alfanutz
06-04-14, 16:55
Anyway, looking at the progress of WT, I hv some doubts it will complete on time.

Yeah, I have some doubts myself though some say sure can finished in time. I just saw the site and they are still digging, none of the towers are even built yet.

The best is the newsletter from Far East actually put the TOP as Q3 2016, a year earlier than the original Q3 2017.

Xan
06-04-14, 17:09
Yeah, I have some doubts myself though some say sure can finished in time. I just saw the site and they are still digging, none of the towers are even built yet.

The best is the newsletter from Far East actually put the TOP as Q3 2016, a year earlier than the original Q3 2017.

So far, I didn't even receive any payment notification yet.
Not sure what about the rest?

alfanutz
06-04-14, 17:25
Agreed, thats wat happen during launch and thanks to the CM.
There are more than price buyer are considering, stuff that integrates n comes with eg. coffee machine and rain shower. Some prefer glass balcony or the balcony screen provided, plus the all round pools view etc, but come with a cost and high maintenance too.
Only draw back is the price, then again look to the north where the next similar project will be coming soon, expected $ Xxxxk psf and we will be Wow again, many knows their PPR and will be visiting their Sf to see wat they can offer!

If I remembered correctly, the developer paid about $750 psf ppr for the land ,however this is including the mall also so not sure how to calculate the actual cost. But if you take it as $750 psf ppr, then those that bought at 950 - 1100 psf seems to get a great deal.

Actually, the timing for them isn't that great as they launch on the back of the implementation of ABSD. Far East actually call the VVIP buyers before hand and ask them what price they are comfortable in paying in terms of PSF and some other questions. I think most of the VVIP buyers were pleasantly surprised at the price they paid as it was definitely less than anticipated.

The project wasn't able to launch on the first day as there was some changes and they couldn't get the approval in time so all the VVIP buyers had to return the next day. To compensate, they give $100 vouchers that can be redeemed at a few restaurants under their management.

I think for such a big project and they launch after ABSD, the sales they achieved is quite admirable. Kudos to the developer for being responsive to the market and being realistic in terms of pricing. If they had stuck to their guns and launched all units between 12xx - 13xx psf, I doubt they can move all the units.

Molotov
06-04-14, 17:51

The keys will be handled to owners in August 2016...from reliable source in Frasers. .in fact the columns for the upper floors are starting to mushroom out now.

NO_7
06-04-14, 18:33
If I remembered correctly, the developer paid about $750 psf ppr for the land ,however this is including the mall also so not sure how to calculate the actual cost. But if you take it as $750 psf ppr, then those that bought at 950 - 1100 psf seems to get a great deal.

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/new-launches/showflat-not-ready-but-buyers-lap-up-watertown/a/39917

Whole dev cost 1.6b!
Let's do a simple calculation, if $1.02bil translate into $750psf, then if $1.6bil should workout to be $1176 Psf on breakeven rite?
And a estimate if their retail component is $4000psf, as Venue already selling at $5~6k Psf, the final resi PPR could be lesser?
Least we know this project ain't that cheap in constructing.

I think someone is referring to The Venue Resi n shoppes as they are selling for the entire project ave of $1350 Psf with PPR ard $700 plus, that's is a smaller mix-dev facing right next to PIE, site is small and limited facilities. If not the CM+TDSR+LTV on 2nd ppty, they all could be gone in no time. Buyers who are waiting n waiting will just miss the boat on all opportunity to make a kill, only hope now is to wait for the next relaxing of ruling for multiple ppty purchase.
Different timing with different site attribute on projects will receive different response, who wanted to raise the Psf if sales r bad? Buyer also can't buy rite.

Xan
06-04-14, 19:03
http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/new-launches/showflat-not-ready-but-buyers-lap-up-watertown/a/39917

Whole dev cost 1.6b!
Let's do a simple calculation, if $1.02bil translate into $750psf, then if $1.6bil should workout to be $1176 Psf on breakeven rite?
And a estimate if their retail component is $4000psf, as Venue already selling at $5~6k Psf, the final resi PPR could be lesser?

I think someone is referring to The Venue Resi n shoppes as they are selling for the entire project ave of $1350 Psf with PPR ard $700 plus, that's is a smaller mix-dev facing right next to PIE, site is small and limited facilities. If not the CM+TDSR+LTV on 2nd ppty, they all could be gone in no time. Buyers who are waiting n waiting will just miss the boat on all opportunity to make a kill, only hope now is to wait for the next relaxing of ruling for multiple ppty purchase.
Different timing with different site attribute on projects will receive different response, who wanted to raise the Psf if sales r bad? Buyer also can't buy rite.

Technically, the venue is not consider cheap. Smaller units can go as high as 15xxpsf for mm unit. And on average, 14xxpsf.
Furthermore, it has only 28 retail shops. (Lesser than Greenwich?)
If you are talking the best price at potong pasir, nin residence was much cheaper. And of cos, it was launched years back compared to senette, sant ritz and the venue.

alfanutz
06-04-14, 19:24
The keys will be handled to owners in August 2016...from reliable source in Frasers. .in fact the columns for the upper floors are starting to mushroom out now.

I benchmark Watertown against Bedok Residences and Bartley Residences as both were launched at about the same time. After 2 years, they are not completed yet though both have progressed pretty well. Some towers at Bartley Residences are almost completed.

Watertown is a bigger project with 11 towers and they haven't even completed a single floor. To compound it further, it has more landscaping, more facilities (I think at least 10 pools, 2 tennis courts, jacuzzi, bbq pit etc) and the town centre as well.

August 2016 is only 2 years 4 months away and that seem really really optimistic.

Molotov, do you know when the Waterway Point will open ? End 2015 ? Thanks for sharing the info.

alfanutz
06-04-14, 19:39

Whole dev cost 1.6b!

If I remember correctly, the developer is not selling the commercial units in Waterway Point, preferring to manage the retail mix themselves. Not sure if they changed their mind. If they do sell and at the 4000 psf price point, they will bring in more than 1 billion just for the retail/commercial units and definitely will make good money for the entire project.

yesnomaybe
06-04-14, 21:00
If I remember correctly, the developer is not selling the commercial units in Waterway Point, preferring to manage the retail mix themselves. Not sure if they changed their mind. If they do sell and at the 4000 psf price point, they will bring in more than 1 billion just for the retail/commercial units and definitely will make good money for the entire project.

No way will Frasers Centrepoint sell the retail units unless they want to have sleazy condom shops like in Lucky Plaza.

Molotov
06-04-14, 22:07
I benchmark Watertown against Bedok Residences and Bartley Residences as both were launched at about the same time. After 2 years, they are not completed yet though both have progressed pretty well. Some towers at Bartley Residences are almost completed.

Watertown is a bigger project with 11 towers and they haven't even completed a single floor. To compound it further, it has more landscaping, more facilities (I think at least 10 pools, 2 tennis courts, jacuzzi, bbq pit etc) and the town centre as well.

August 2016 is only 2 years 4 months away and that seem really really optimistic.

Molotov, do you know when the Waterway Point will open ? End 2015 ? Thanks for sharing the info.
Waterway Point will be ready in time for X'mas 2015....Frasers say one...

yesnomaybe
07-04-14, 00:05

Why not ? FEO's Tennery is still under construction but beneath it is a functioning shopping mall.

yesnomaybe
07-04-14, 00:13
The residential portion (Watertown) TOP is expected to be 1st half of 2017

Molotov
07-04-14, 06:11
The residential portion (Watertown) TOP is expected to be 1st half of 2017
Residential units ready August 2016. Double confirmed.

alfanutz
07-04-14, 08:30

Thanks for the info. That is a more realistic timeframe from them.

alfanutz
07-04-14, 08:31
Why not ? FEO's Tennery is still under construction but beneath it is a functioning shopping mall.

Agree, same as Bedok Residences, the mall is in operation but they still constructing the residential portion.

NO_7
08-04-14, 12:33
What if KL-Singapore high speed rail link to punggol. the price will be possible. right?:)

News just out, doesn't end at Punggol.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...medium=twitter

SINGAPORE: Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak have noted the good progress of the high speed rail project planned between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.

Prime Minister Lee said that a key decision for both countries to make for the project will be the locations of the end points of the rail system.

Mr Lee added that some of the potential end points in Singapore include Tuas West and Jurong East.

Meanwhile, the end point in Malaysia is expected to be at Bandar Malaysia at Sungai Besi.

On Iskandar Malaysia, both leaders acknowledged that there will be benefits from co-operation in manufacturing and other industrial activities.

They noted the progress made in jointly developing industries with synergising activities in Singapore and Iskandar Malaysia by the Industrial Cooperation Work Group under the Malaysia-Singapore Joint Ministerial Committee for Iskandar Malaysia.

- CNA/nd

minority
25-04-14, 15:19
Residential units ready August 2016. Double confirmed.

That's great!!! right in the middle of the max property supply.... Great for tenants. !!! so many choices!

matrix0405
07-05-14, 09:54
That's great!!! right in the middle of the max property supply.... Great for tenants. !!! so many choices!

Well said. Vicinity at least 3 condo TOP at abt the same time. How many condos are there in Punggol anyway?

chanel
08-05-14, 09:03
Based on Feng Shui master reading, Watertown has the best feng shui among all the 35 condos he has visited in 2012. Come TOP in 2016 even with other many other condos completing, Watertown will not be affected due to the attraction of residential/commercial/mrt within the same development. The shape of the waterway fronting Watertown is like a wash basin filled with water. Towers 4 and 10 are the best stack facing the waterway. For convenience and location, new tenants would prefer Watertown over others, don't even have to own a car.
Whatever, not everybody believes in Feng Shui but I tend to lean towards his logic.

Kelonguni
08-05-14, 09:18
Based on Feng Shui master reading, Watertown has the best feng shui among all the 35 condos he has visited in 2012. Come TOP in 2016 even with other many other condos completing, Watertown will not be affected due to the attraction of residential/commercial/mrt within the same development. The shape of the waterway fronting Watertown is like a wash basin filled with water. Towers 4 and 10 are the best stack facing the waterway. For convenience and location, new tenants would prefer Watertown over others, don't even have to own a car.
Whatever, not everybody believes in Feng Shui but I tend to lean towards his logic.

I can take a side bet that the master or his close relative has one or more units there. Or received pocket money to assess the feng shui there.

Nonetheless I have seen and walked the vicinity. It is really beautiful and breathtaking.

Not vested.

chanel
08-05-14, 09:34
I can take a side bet that the master or his close relative has one or more units there. Or received pocket money to assess the feng shui there.

Nonetheless I have seen and walked the vicinity. It is really beautiful and breathtaking.

Not vested.

Feng Shui masters are making tons of money out of properties. One of them is David Tong facebook, who goes to many condos to audit upon completion of TOP. Wonders whether this guy is related to Edwin Tong, PAP MP, and defence lawyer to Kong Hee.

The Waterway is a plus point for night strolling or morning jogging. It may become an envious scene once it is completed and functioning, with water surrounding the whole development, yet another beautiful sight.

iridrium
08-05-14, 11:42
Feng Shui masters are making tons of money out of properties. One of them is David Tong facebook, who goes to many condos to audit upon completion of TOP. Wonders whether this guy is related to Edwin Tong, PAP MP, and defence lawyer to Kong Hee.

The Waterway is a plus point for night strolling or morning jogging. It may become an envious scene once it is completed and functioning, with water surrounding the whole development, yet another beautiful sight.

No doubt it is convenient and a nice place for stroll. The real question is, after paying $16xxpsf for this, can you sell this for $2,xxxpsf at Punggol?!?

Kelonguni
08-05-14, 11:45
No doubt it is convenient and a nice place for stroll. The real question is, after paying $16xxpsf for this, can you sell this for $2,xxxpsf at Punggol?!?

I think it's mainly for own stay. Just stroll more on a daily basis to "recoup" the costs. Health benefits, destress etc...

chanel
08-05-14, 12:03
I think it's mainly for own stay. Just stroll more on a daily basis to "recoup" the costs. Health benefits, destress etc...

Good for retirement and own stay. Everything comes with risks for investors, cannot sell then rent out. Can get tenants if prepared to lower expectation.

minority
08-05-14, 12:54

Too much water can cause flooding and problem. So not so sure feng sui is really that fantastic.

What I can tell is there are many choices in the area.

not vested n not interested in the area.

teddybear
08-05-14, 12:59
Heard from my agents that they have difficulty finding tenants for properties in the North-East like Senkang, Punggol..... Very very few calls after advertised (not to mention lower "expectation"/price)! :beats-me-man:

Good for retirement and own stay. Everything comes with risks for investors, cannot sell then rent out. Can get tenants if prepared to lower expectation.

Komo
08-05-14, 13:07
the way things are going ... maybe 30 years from now will be considered damn cheap

minority
08-05-14, 13:19
Well said. Vicinity at least 3 condo TOP at abt the same time. How many condos are there in Punggol anyway?

how much time u need? I need a long screen to list them :) pun intended ;)

minority
08-05-14, 13:20

ehhh.. don't say $16xxpsf hor... people might wack u say its not true.

minority
08-05-14, 13:23

retirement need to be cheap. but yes the area can stroll is not too bad. If I choose that area I would pick a less pricy 1 to retire in.

Thats is if I am interested in the area. which I am not.

chanel
08-05-14, 13:23
Heard from my agents that they have difficulty finding tenants for properties in the North-East like Senkang, Punggol..... Very very few calls after advertised (not to mention lower "expectation"/price)! :beats-me-man:

Think it is affecting all districts, clamped down by fewer foreigners.
The Scala is near to MRT & NEX and was 100% sold, but just after receiving TOP, more than 300 units flooding the market either for sale or rental - scary!

minority
08-05-14, 13:26
Think it is affecting all districts, clamped down by fewer foreigners.
The Scala is near to MRT & NEX and was 100% sold, but just after receiving TOP, more than 300 units flooding the market either for sale or rental - scary!

Well we say we don't need the FT mah.. then have to suck it up. anyway my view is OCR is not tested for small units. and small units rental. So I remained specital it can fly at this pt.

I still live by the mantra of Location , Location , Location.

The real test comes when int rates increase next year with the onslaught of so many units empty. see how many was swimming naked. By them some will say heng ah TDSR saved them from jumping into the pool.

NO_7
06-06-14, 17:17
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Punggol_zps0a72e9c0.jpg
The Civic & Community had shifted north, while the land across the river from Watertown had changed to a reserve site.

alfanutz
06-06-14, 21:40
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Punggol_zps0a72e9c0.jpg
The Civic & Community had shifted north, while the land across the river from Watertown had changed to a reserve site.

That's a good catch !

I was looking at the master plan and I thought it look different.

alfanutz
14-06-14, 12:40
In the latest "Home News" publication from Far East to home owners, the estimated TOP for Watertown is now Q4 2016. The previous issue had the estimated TOP as Q3 2016.

chanel
27-07-14, 09:27
Progress :

Yuki
27-07-14, 09:53
Progress :

Are these the residential units?

The floor to ceiling looks pretty high.

chanel
27-07-14, 14:55
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/d7f0eac3-6d5c-4571-b2f3-5a2deed5d4b1_zpsa8961746.jpg

minority
27-07-14, 16:02
concret jungle.

chanel
03-08-14, 09:46
Taken on 2nd August 2014 - up to 3rd level residential

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/image_zpsb79878b1.jpeg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/image_zpsb79878b1.jpeg.html)

NO_7
03-08-14, 10:28
Taken on 2nd August 2014 - up to 3rd level residential

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/image_zpsb79878b1.jpeg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/image_zpsb79878b1.jpeg.html)

The peeture show B1 & lvl 1 of commercial, not yet reaches the resi section yet.

chanel
03-08-14, 12:54
commercial is below, this is taken from above. please refer to previous page picture.

Mohankrish
03-08-14, 17:16
commercial is below, this is taken from above. please refer to previous page picture.

This is the mall. Look at the plans.

Mohankrish
03-08-14, 17:20
This is the mall. Look at the plans.

Anyway residential only starts from 3rd or 4th level.

alfanutz
03-08-14, 22:17
Anyway residential only starts from 3rd or 4th level.

Not entirely correct according to http://watertownsingapore.com/floor-plan/. I think this site layout is correct though Tower 9 should be Tower 4 Sky Patio and Tower 4 is Tower 5 Suites.

As you can see, residential for Tower 1,2,3,4 and 5 starts from 2nd level but it also depends on the stack.

For example, for stack 14 and 15 of Tower 4 Sky Patio, the residential starts from 4th level as 2nd and 3rd level are use for the club house. Similarly for stack 10 and 11 of Tower 3 Condo, the residential starts from 4th level as there's a transfer lift and a lift to the landscape deck.

But one thing is for sure, the picture shown is still for the mall. B1 is actually the same level as the waterway.

NO_7
03-08-14, 23:03
Nice picture n info from u guys.
Just to point out a few things.
The info on towers numbering is sala & the site plans r not final but are very close to actual as build plan.
The club house will be at #13 & #14.
Constructor to complete commercial section before moving to resi blk, just like the Tennery. But at Tennery their balcony screen like split into top n bottom pieces.

chanel
03-08-14, 23:18
Thanks for the correction, however this is the elevation meaning the commercial has reached 3rd level with 5 basements below completed.

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/watertownelevation_zps4d873be3.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/watertownelevation_zps4d873be3.jpg.html)

NO_7
03-08-14, 23:38
Thanks for the correction, however this is the elevation meaning the commercial has reached 3rd level with 5 basements below completed.

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/watertownelevation_zps4d873be3.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/watertownelevation_zps4d873be3.jpg.html)

This is the level 3 cross sectional view, if not wrong between level 2 and 3 of resi landscape in front of the Club house there is a stretch of waterfall.

alfanutz
04-08-14, 08:52
Nice picture n info from u guys.
Just to point out a few things.
The info on towers numbering is sala & the site plans r not final but are very close to actual as build plan.
The club house will be at #13 & #14.
Constructor to complete commercial section before moving to resi blk, just like the Tennery. But at Tennery their balcony screen like split into top n bottom pieces.

Sorry, I mistype. You are right, it is stack 13 and 14 that is the club house.

The site plan is the only one I can find online and there was a revision just before they launched but I reckon it is close enough.

Not sure if those that bought Watertown are aware of, but the buyers are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the 24 hour thoroughfare to the MRT, the bus stop outside and also the town square.

alfanutz
04-08-14, 11:13

I think what your picture showed is that the progress has reached level 1.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/teoky/QuickMemo_2014-08-04-10-51-15.png (http://s88.photobucket.com/user/teoky/media/QuickMemo_2014-08-04-10-51-15.png.html)

If you look at the image which I have attached, you can see that the sign showing "Access to B2" is located at B1.

chanel
04-08-14, 13:56
Quite misleading due to different ground levels.
The picture taken on 2 Aug was at street level (extreme right of cross section plan) i.e. 1st storey, which is above the commercial/carpark levels.
Now have reached the maximum of the commercial development (highlighted in orange).
The next level will be the beginning of the residential.

alfanutz
04-08-14, 13:59
The picture taken on 2 Aug was at street level (extreme right of cross section plan) i.e. 1st storey, which is above the commercial/carpark levels.
Now have reached the maximum of the commercial development (highlighted in orange).

Yeah, quite complicated ! It seems that you take the picture from the same place as me !

BTW, you bought a unit at Watertown ? If yes, which tower is it ?

chanel
04-08-14, 14:26
Yeah, quite complicated ! It seems that you take the picture from the same place as me !

BTW, you bought a unit at Watertown ? If yes, which tower is it ?

Tower 8 - 4 bedder, bought before the launch.
(can be confusing again cos some websites indicate it as Tower 11)

How about yours?

alfanutz
04-08-14, 16:33
Tower 8 - 4 bedder, bought before the launch.
(can be confusing again cos some websites indicate it as Tower 11)

How about yours?

Wow ! That's the Sky Patio ! Since it is a 4 bedder, it should be stack 76 ? That has a better view of the Waterway compared to stack 81 of Tower 9.

I am at Tower 3, stack 10, staring directly at the bridge ! Ha ha.

BTW, do you know of any FB group for Watertown residents ? Seem like none at all.

chanel
04-08-14, 17:35
Wow ! That's the Sky Patio ! Since it is a 4 bedder, it should be stack 76 ? That has a better view of the Waterway compared to stack 81 of Tower 9.

I am at Tower 3, stack 10, staring directly at the bridge ! Ha ha.

BTW, do you know of any FB group for Watertown residents ? Seem like none at all.

Tower 4 has no blockage plus more privacy. Towers 4, 10 & 11 maybe the best facings & most expensive but have to bear with noises from below by the public patronizing the shops and sports activities. Good investment though more expensive than other surrounding private condos as WT has appreciated by 30% from 2 years ago, now averaging around $1,350 psf and the trend may move up when nearing completion. For example, ATT across the road, has started to move up towards TOP, before it was averaging around $950 psf but recent transactions show above $1,100 psf.

Doesnt matter which unit you have, just consider yourself lucky cos even the lousiest facing will see your money flowing. You can never get the price you paid for, despite negative comments being too expensive, it pays off in the end.

Yes, they do have FB but not many residents are participating - just type "watertown".

Do you get constant invites from Far East, received many offerings of free stay at their hotels, free movie show, fine dining and events etc.

alfanutz
04-08-14, 19:27
Tower 4 has no blockage plus more privacy. Towers 4, 10 & 11 maybe the best facings & most expensive but have to bear with noises from below by the public patronizing the shops and sports activities. Good investment though more expensive than other surrounding private condos as WT has appreciated by 30% from 2 years ago, now averaging around $1,350 psf and the trend may move up when nearing completion. For example, ATT across the road, has started to move up towards TOP, before it was averaging around $950 psf but recent transactions show above $1,100 psf.

Doesnt matter which unit you have, just consider yourself lucky cos even the lousiest facing will see your money flowing. You can never get the price you paid for, despite negative comments being too expensive, it pays off in the end.

Yes, they do have FB but not many residents are participating - just type "watertown".

Do you get constant invites from Far East, received many offerings of free stay at their hotels, free movie show, fine dining and events etc.

Yeah, don't know why but it seems that Watertown is one of the most "hated" projects as there were alot of negative comments about it. Most of the comments were about the high prices and also the ulu location. Not sure if it is a good investment as at 13xx psf, there's alot of other choices (Interlace, Sky Habitat, D'Leedon etc) but if bought at pre-launch price of 9xx - 1xxx psf, then still pretty ok.

I was referring to a private group for Watertown owners and not the one currently on FB.

So far, I didn't get much invites from Far East. Maybe only for those that is their regular customer ?

chanel
04-08-14, 21:40
Yeah, don't know why but it seems that Watertown is one of the most "hated" projects as there were alot of negative comments about it. Most of the comments were about the high prices and also the ulu location. Not sure if it is a good investment as at 13xx psf, there's alot of other choices (Interlace, Sky Habitat, D'Leedon etc) but if bought at pre-launch price of 9xx - 1xxx psf, then still pretty ok.

I was referring to a private group for Watertown owners and not the one currently on FB.

So far, I didn't get much invites from Far East. Maybe only for those that is their regular customer ?

In life, we have to learn and accept negative comments cos not everyone has the same opinions, so long one has no regret in making their own decision without being dictated. There are no end to comparisons and no one can predict the future, even the best quality units in District 9 are not selling and had to be put on hold.
If one can achieve to make a decent profit of 6 figures, can hit and run anytime if no confidence to hold but I believe in long term investment. Moreover it's a nice "ULU" place for retirement - everything under one roof, no need to own cars, every evening go long walks & jogs , free from the hustle and bustle of the city life .
No, I am not a regular of FE but a 1st time buyer. Probably they offer to purchasers of larger units. My colleague bought a SOHO unit did not get any invites.

chanel
23-08-14, 11:08
latest update as at 23 Aug:

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/5ea5a6ec-6f74-418e-ac3f-72736dcabb90_zps53f76171.png (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/5ea5a6ec-6f74-418e-ac3f-72736dcabb90_zps53f76171.png.html)

Molotov
23-08-14, 18:06
latest update as at 23 Aug:

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/5ea5a6ec-6f74-418e-ac3f-72736dcabb90_zps53f76171.png (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/5ea5a6ec-6f74-418e-ac3f-72736dcabb90_zps53f76171.png.html)

Nice. Slowly but surely..

alfanutz
23-08-14, 22:02

From the progress, I think it might be a challenge for the mall to be opened by end 2015.

Molotov
23-08-14, 22:19
From the progress, I think it might be a challenge for the mall to be opened by end 2015.

From the road level, the top 2 levels of the mall are already up, meaning the mall is structurally completed. I believe it should be ready by Q3 2015. The first level of the condo that sits on the mall is now being built.

clemdale24
23-08-14, 22:57
concrete jungle in the background...

Molotov
24-08-14, 14:00

From the waterway. .

alfanutz
25-08-14, 10:50
From the road level, the top 2 levels of the mall are already up, meaning the mall is structurally completed. I believe it should be ready by Q3 2015. The first level of the condo that sits on the mall is now being built.

I think you might be right as I asked my bro in law and he say M&E and interior is about 6 - 8 months and then the tenant's reno is 1 - 3 months so total is about 1 year.

phantom_opera
26-08-14, 17:25
13 AUG 2014 71 PUNGGOL CENTRAL #XX-XX 807 1,239psf 1 MAR 2012 1,348psf -87,889 895d -3.4%

Agoodman
27-08-14, 14:06
13 AUG 2014 71 PUNGGOL CENTRAL #XX-XX 807 1,239psf 1 MAR 2012 1,348psf -87,889 895d -3.4%

If you are saying is true, it means the seller is making lose of 170k as the original price + SSD of 8%. Don't understand why sell at this time?:culpability:
The price will likely go back to at least 1400 per square foot when top.

Kelonguni
27-08-14, 14:23
If you are saying is true, it means the seller is making lose of 170k as the original price + SSD of 8%. Don't understand why sell at this time?:culpability:
The price will likely go back to at least 1400 per square foot when top.

Some of the pre-TDSR and other CM buyers do not actually have enough holding power I think.

Agoodman
27-08-14, 15:56
Some of the pre-TDSR and other CM buyers do not actually have enough holding power I think.

I talked to my agent and he commented that the good time to sell is during TOP as buyer can see and touch it. And willing to pay for new condo which near MRT. I tink watertown is connected to mrt with all facilities nearby and should fetch a good price. :fat:

Molotov
27-08-14, 17:00

During the launch a good number of young bank loans officers and property agents were also snapping up the smaller units by sharing ownership (yes amongst themselves). Their idea was to "flip" after 4 years. "Bullseye" they must hv thought!
However 4 years' a long time, things change, people change and most importantly priorities change..etc
Some of them may be "trapped" becoz they need to get a HDB flat to get married and need to get out of the shared ownership. .blah blah..one of the likely reasons for forced selling at a slight loss

Agoodman
27-08-14, 17:46
During the launch a good number of young bank loans officers and property agents were also snapping up the smaller units by sharing ownership (yes amongst themselves). Their idea was to "flip" after 4 years. "Bullseye" they must hv thought!
However 4 years' a long time, things change, people change and most importantly priorities change..etc
Some of them may be "trapped" becoz they need to get a HDB flat to get married and need to get out of the shared ownership. .blah blah..one of the likely reasons for forced selling at a slight loss

Yes, agreed with u. There are thousands of reasons to sell or buy. Actually, i look forward to the mall as i am tired of going to compass point and NEX. Oops... reveal where i stay.

Molotov
28-08-14, 06:03
Yes, agreed with u. There are thousands of reasons to sell or buy. Actually, i look forward to the mall as i am tired of going to compass point and NEX. Oops... reveal where i stay.

The mall is long overdue...even the Buangkok neighbours are getting their Seletar Mall a year ahead of the very "deprived" Punggolians (including Agoodman?). Rejoice all!

Agoodman
28-08-14, 10:51
The mall is long overdue...even the Buangkok neighbours are getting their Seletar Mall a year ahead of the very "deprived" Punggolians (including Agoodman?). Rejoice all!

Bro, the waterway point is $1.6B development. How can a small shopping centre like seletar mall compare to it. I heard the watertown is directly connected to the mrt. Thinking to shift there (if the unit price is reasonable like less than $1400) of other good facilities (eg. hawker center, SAFRA....).

alfanutz
28-08-14, 11:28
Bro, the waterway point is $1.6B development. How can a small shopping centre like seletar mall compare to it. I heard the watertown is directly connected to the mrt. Thinking to shift there (if the unit price is reasonable like less than $1400) of other good facilities (eg. hawker center, SAFRA....).

Yes, there's a 24 hour thoroughfare through the Waterway Point mall that connects to the MRT.

I think you can get units there for less than 1400 psf, there will definitely be more units being sold upon TOP as many were bought for investment but now market sentiments no good and Punggol does have alot of condo supply.

If you buy to stay because of the upcoming amenities and the lifestyle it promise, then I think it is a good buy. Prices there might be stable or even be slightly depressed until the 2nd phase of development kicks in, which are the creative cluster and the learning corridor and also the empty land on the other side of the MRT track and to the south of Watertown.

Molotov
28-08-14, 13:22

The Watertown investors who zoomed in during pre-launch got their units between SGD 980 psf - SGD 1,100 psf.
Upon T.O.P. anywhere between SGD1,250 psf to SGD 1,400psf is a handsome return to the investors.
So wait for Q3 2016 when choice units are offloaded in tandem with the cashing-out frenzy.

In my opinion, Watertown is an ideal place for living long-term for reasons already clearly known.
One does not have to go very far for the same amenities enjoyed by more matured locations or even in the RCR.
Well of course, the pool of ever-ready detractors will choose to differ..( and I have been turning a deaf ear..)

Bro, can get good price don't hesitate ah - chiong ah!!!

Agoodman
28-08-14, 13:54
The Watertown investors who zoomed in during pre-launch got their units between SGD 980 psf - SGD 1,100 psf.
Upon T.O.P. anywhere between SGD1,250 psf to SGD 1,400psf is a handsome return to the investors.
So wait for Q3 2016 when choice units are offloaded in tandem with the cashing-out frenzy.

In my opinion, Watertown is an ideal place for living long-term for reasons already clearly known.
One does not have to go very far for the same amenities enjoyed by more matured locations or even in the RCR.
Well of course, the pool of ever-ready detractors will choose to differ..( and I have been turning a deaf ear..)

Bro, can get good price don't hesitate ah - chiong ah!!!

Bors, you all seem to know watertown very well.:sneakiness: All got units there is it. I just joined this forum and find out so many rich people. Wow!!! :wink-new:

alfanutz
28-08-14, 23:46
Bors, you all seem to know watertown very well.:sneakiness: All got units there is it. I just joined this forum and find out so many rich people. Wow!!! :wink-new:

This is a property forum and you are at the Watertown thread mah, so naturally, there will be forumers who knows about Watertown participating in this thread.

Key is that if you need information/advice about Watertown, you will be able to find it here.

In my opinion, units with full Waterway view will be the ones which are more desirable and can hold their value. The entire project has 992 units but only 160+ units have full Waterway view, about 17% only.

NO_7
30-08-14, 13:18
For now the closes comparable projects with Watertown will be the North Park resi on top of North Point City.

North Park resi is promoting a seamless connectivity, desired lifestyle n Iconic township.

The diff between these 2 projects are North Park resi has a integrated bus interchange n a integrated Community Cub while Watertown is seamlessly connected with LRT, the green n the waterway for cycling.

NO_7
30-08-14, 17:04
[IM]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/E.jpg[/IMG] (http://s131.photobucket.com/user/zze121/media/E.jpg.html)
Anyone notice this waterfall?

NO_7
30-08-14, 17:29
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/E.jpg (http://s131.photobucket.com/user/zze121/media/E.jpg.html)
Anyone notice this waterfall?

NO_7
30-08-14, 18:18

Picture from SF model may help to cross reference to actual construction progress.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0047.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0047.jpg)

A cross sectional model from SF showing the basement car park and 2 level of retail mall link to MRT/LRT Station.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_7548.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_7548.jpg)

Site plan from SF.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0052.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0052.jpg)

SF model on condo tower.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0065.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0065.jpg)

I think this is the place to snap some close up picture on Watertown, and this staircase link direct to waterway.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/6309202132_ee6e7a8435_z_zps22ed5726.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/6309202132_ee6e7a8435_z_zps22ed5726.jpg)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/20140205_180555_zpsfbada17c.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/20140205_180555_zpsfbada17c.jpg)

Some nice Waterway picture found on the net to share.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/6652982849_b0d29f7b0d_z_zps80bda3f6.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/6652982849_b0d29f7b0d_z_zps80bda3f6.jpg)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/d2fd0d74-3830-4d85-a4ba-9e862f0a17fa_zps754a6543.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/d2fd0d74-3830-4d85-a4ba-9e862f0a17fa_zps754a6543.jpg)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/5cf65389-8bba-49f8-8f96-618270cfd59c_zpsb3dc11dc.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/5cf65389-8bba-49f8-8f96-618270cfd59c_zpsb3dc11dc.jpg)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/7a79dcb6-d068-4eec-98ba-be971540775e_zps4080852f.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/7a79dcb6-d068-4eec-98ba-be971540775e_zps4080852f.jpg)

alfanutz
30-08-14, 20:57
For now the closes comparable projects with Watertown will be the North Park resi on top of North Point City.

North Park resi is promoting a seamless connectivity, desired lifestyle n Iconic township.

The diff between these 2 projects are North Park resi has a integrated bus interchange n a integrated Community Cub while Watertown is seamlessly connected with LRT, the green n the waterway for cycling.

There is a Town Hub beside Watertown which includes a community centre, hawker centre and regional library.

Ground breaking has been done for Punggol SAFRA clubhouse, wonder when will work start on the sports centre which is supposed to be beside ?

NO_7
30-08-14, 21:38
There is a Town Hub beside Watertown which includes a community centre, hawker centre and regional library.

Ground breaking has been done for Punggol SAFRA clubhouse, wonder when will work start on the sports centre which is supposed to be beside ?

The Master plan indicates a possible location for Punggol town hub which is opposite the up n coming sports hub n Safra club, that's is a 1 LRT station away from central.

Waiting for further news on the hawkers as I saw soil testing was carryout opposite WT LRT track months ago, this piece of land was marked as mix dev n not sure it will include a hawker?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAD19pg2_zpsea86a801.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAD19pg2_zpsea86a801.jpg)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Punggol_zps0a72e9c0.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Punggol_zps0a72e9c0.jpg)

alfanutz
30-08-14, 22:21
The Master plan indicates a possible location for Punggol town hub which is opposite the up n coming sports hub n Safra club, that's is a 1 LRT station away from central.

Waiting for further news on the hawkers as I saw soil testing was carryout opposite WT LRT track months ago, this piece of land was marked as mix dev n not sure it will include a hawker?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAD19pg2_zpsea86a801.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAD19pg2_zpsea86a801.jpg)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Punggol_zps0a72e9c0.jpg (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Punggol_zps0a72e9c0.jpg)

The town hub will be at the red area.

Not sure about the light blue area (commercial/residential) on the other side of the LRT track across from Watertown. Doesn't make sense to have another mall there.

NO_7
30-08-14, 23:44
The town hub will be at the red area.

Not sure about the light blue area (commercial/residential) on the other side of the LRT track across from Watertown. Doesn't make sense to have another mall there.

Think they should build another mall, Punggol population is expanding.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAMap_zpsa7f6059f.png (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAMap_zpsa7f6059f.png)

NEA propose site for hawker back in 2012.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Hawker_zps1514371d.png (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Hawker_zps1514371d.png)

Molotov
31-08-14, 10:19
Think they should build another mall, Punggol population is expanding.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAMap_zpsa7f6059f.png (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/URAMap_zpsa7f6059f.png)

NEA propose site for hawker back in 2012.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Hawker_zps1514371d.png (http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/Hawker_zps1514371d.png)

The empty land on the opposite side of WT separated by the MRT/LRT lines is slated for another mixed use residential/commercial project. There will be another mall planned. And FEO will ensure that the turf is theirs like what FRASERS did at North Point

alfanutz
31-08-14, 17:25
The empty land on the opposite side of WT separated by the MRT/LRT lines is slated for another mixed use residential/commercial project. There will be another mall planned. And FEO will ensure that the turf is theirs like what FRASERS did at North Point

Another mall ?

I think Punggol might be the only non regional centre that has more than 1 mall.

alfanutz
11-10-14, 07:21
I was at Punggol a couple of days ago and saw that Watertown is still progressing slowly. The construction is still at level 2 except for one of the inner Sky Patio tower where it has reached level 4.

chanel
11-10-14, 11:54
I was at Punggol a couple of days ago and saw that Watertown is still progressing slowly. The construction is still at level 2 except for one of the inner Sky Patio tower where it has reached level 4.

The shopping mall is the toughest construction period, once the residential units start it should complete in 24 months. Just received FE newsletter, TOP expected 4th quarter of 2016. Understand that Water Point Mall is expected to open earlier.

NO_7
11-10-14, 14:21
Taken on 8 Oct 14.

NO_7
11-10-14, 14:40
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/20140927_115656_zpsa0b6ddf6.jpg (http://s131.photobucket.com/user/zze121/media/20140927_115656_zpsa0b6ddf6.jpg.html)

These 2 taken on 8 Oct.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/20141008_183439_zpsb1093e9f.jpg (http://s131.photobucket.com/user/zze121/media/20141008_183439_zpsb1093e9f.jpg.html)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/20141008_182620_zpsb04523ae.jpg (http://s131.photobucket.com/user/zze121/media/20141008_182620_zpsb04523ae.jpg.html)

alfanutz
12-10-14, 17:44
Nice pictures ! Thanks for the effort.

alfanutz
20-10-14, 09:27
Saw from Skyscrapercity forum some pictures of Watertown's progress. It seems that the inner Sky Patio has reached 7 or 8 storey.

Molotov
20-10-14, 11:23
Saw from Skyscrapercity forum some pictures of Watertown's progress. It seems that the inner Sky Patio has reached 7 or 8 storey.
I think stack 81 is at 8th floor now.

chanel
20-10-14, 13:30
Wow, that's fast since last update.

Thanks alfanutz - went to Skyscrapercity forum & saw the latest pictures taken 2 days ago:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1712732&page=2

alfanutz
20-10-14, 19:25
I think stack 81 is at 8th floor now.

Have they started building the SOHO (Tower 6) ?

Molotov
21-10-14, 18:31
Have they started building the SOHO (Tower 6) ?
It seems the inner rows of Tower 6 are up to the 2nd level now.

alfanutz
22-10-14, 10:03
It seems the inner rows of Tower 6 are up to the 2nd level now.

Thanks for the update !

alfanutz
28-10-14, 20:40
Went pass Watertown earlier and the Sky Suite nearest the bridge is now at 3rd level.

chanel
20-12-14, 15:24
Taken this morning:
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt2_zps08382030.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt2_zps08382030.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt6_zps3760f20a.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt6_zps3760f20a.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt9_zpsdc6ff2f8.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt9_zpsdc6ff2f8.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt9_zps95b8c1ae.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt9_zps95b8c1ae.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt6_zps3760f20a.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt6_zps3760f20a.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt4_zps425b0255.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt4_zps425b0255.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt5_zps4d568c28.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt5_zps4d568c28.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/wt6_zps466d3006.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/wt6_zps466d3006.jpg.html)

chanel
20-12-14, 23:37
http://s5.postimage.org/9rdc2wrib/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/9rdc2wrib/)

chanel
21-12-14, 07:32
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/0bec920e-18d9-4141-a1d7-d8f9fbcd195d_zps761037a6.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/0bec920e-18d9-4141-a1d7-d8f9fbcd195d_zps761037a6.jpg.html)

alfanutz
25-12-14, 16:45
Thanks Chanel for the update and merry x'mas to all !

NO_7
31-12-14, 22:58
http://youtu.be/g3IZYeyU4ac
Happy New Year to all.

alfanutz
01-01-15, 09:02
Happy new year to all and wish that 2015 will be a great year for you !

Come next New Year's eve, we probably will be doing the count down at Waterway Point !

alfanutz
03-01-15, 21:00
I drove past Watertown y'day and it seems like the shopping area is pretty much done as many of the metal structure has been dismantled.

I think Waterway Point should be able to welcome shoppers during x'mas this year !

Molotov
04-01-15, 11:57
http://youtu.be/g3IZYeyU4ac
Happy New Year to all.

No.7 u r No. 1 at videography!

NO_7
04-01-15, 13:25
No.7 u r No. 1 at videography!

Very paiseh this video was not taken by me...:redface-new:, just copied the link from U-tube and share it here.
It's the best video I had seen so far and it's very well taken on the waterway.

chanel
18-01-15, 09:56
Updated photos of WT construction progress taken on 18 Jan 2015:

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/WT-0_zps7b0601f4.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/WT-0_zps7b0601f4.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/WT-3_zpsfb015d02.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/WT-3_zpsfb015d02.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/WT-2_zpse1694625.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/WT-2_zpse1694625.jpg.html)
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/echan59/WT-1_zps37829e4e.jpg (http://s484.photobucket.com/user/echan59/media/WT-1_zps37829e4e.jpg.html)

NO_7
18-01-15, 20:49
It's been 3 years since vvip launch.

alfanutz
19-01-15, 09:49
It's been 3 years since vvip launch.

Wow ! Time flies !

I still remember that I waited in vain on the first day as developer did not managed to get approval from the authorities and I had to go back the next day.

Jorick
19-01-15, 12:48
Looking at the progress any ideal when the shopping will open?

chanel
19-01-15, 13:02
Wow ! Time flies !

I still remember that I waited in vain on the first day as developer did not managed to get approval from the authorities and I had to go back the next day.

Yours was before or after launch?
Booked mine on the eve of the launch, prices increased next day. Sales office didnt close till 2.30am, they worked round the clock for early birds.
Very slow like tortoise, if they had commenced construction after 50% sold, at least can see TOP end of this year. See so many projects launched 2 years ago either completed or near completion.

Molotov
19-01-15, 13:34
I was there too when they made us wait for an hour or so then only to inform that URA approval wasn't obtained

Molotov
19-01-15, 13:40
The reason why it's taking longer to build than other later launches is simple: MRT tunnel just next door.
Construction had to start with the piling of metal grid structures into the soil surrounding the walls next to the tunnels. Time and care were needed to ensure that tunnel stability was not compromised.
Thereafter, the digging started, roughly the same time when the other projects begun building their basement carparks. .

alfanutz
19-01-15, 15:41
Looking at the progress any ideal when the shopping will open?

It is targeted to open Q4 2015. Probably before x'mas.

http://fraserscentrepointmalls.com/waterwaypoint-comingsoon.php

alfanutz
19-01-15, 15:48
Yours was before or after launch?
Booked mine on the eve of the launch, prices increased next day. Sales office didnt close till 2.30am, they worked round the clock for early birds.
Very slow like tortoise, if they had commenced construction after 50% sold, at least can see TOP end of this year. See so many projects launched 2 years ago either completed or near completion.

I was there on the very 1st day where they didn't get the approval from the authorities and everyone had to come back the next day. Kudos to them that they give everyone a $100 F&B voucher.

The next day, they started selling only the inner stack of Sky Patio and Tower 3 condo. On that day, they sold about 160+ units I think.

alfanutz
19-01-15, 15:51
I was there too when they made us wait for an hour or so then only to inform that URA approval wasn't obtained

You went there around 5pm ?

I was there I think at 2pm and I remembered only being told at 6pm+ that they won't get the approval as it is end of the day and offices were closed. The issue was related to the town centre.

chanel
19-01-15, 16:41
I was there on the very 1st day where they didn't get the approval from the authorities and everyone had to come back the next day. Kudos to them that they give everyone a $100 F&B voucher.

The next day, they started selling only the inner stack of Sky Patio and Tower 3 condo. On that day, they sold about 160+ units I think.

Not possible they turn away buyers on 1st day of launch as I bought my unit on eve of launch though didnt get my best choice of floor & tower block. Had to quickly decide & book on the spot whatever best unit left or miss the boat of price increase.

Thanks Molotov for your explanation of the construction delay - makes sense.

Molotov
19-01-15, 17:10
You went there around 5pm ?

I was there I think at 2pm and I remembered only being told at 6pm+ that they won't get the approval as it is end of the day and offices were closed. The issue was related to the town centre.

Yes was there around 5pm....fish market chaos I remember..

Molotov
19-01-15, 17:13
Not possible they turn away buyers on 1st day of launch as I bought my unit on eve of launch though didnt get my best choice of floor & tower block. Had to quickly decide & book on the spot whatever best unit left or miss the boat of price increase.

The day u were there was the actual VVIP launch which was a day before we were turned away due to the URA approval fiasco

alfanutz
19-01-15, 18:46

Molotov can verify what I said since he had the same experience.

Also, it wasn't so much as choosing the units but rather letting us know how much we have to pay for the unit which we have already indicated our interest in prior to the (pre)launch. We had no idea how much the unit will cost until the saleperson from Far East attend to us.

I signed my papers on the spot and it was dated 18th Jan 2012.

alfanutz
19-01-15, 18:52
Yes was there around 5pm....fish market chaos I remember..

Ha ha, tell me about it !

It was really a leap of faith for us as the showroom wasn't ready yet and all we had was the brochure.

Molotov
19-01-15, 19:24
Molotov can verify what I said since he had the same experience.

Also, it wasn't so much as choosing the units but rather letting us know how much we have to pay for the unit which we have already indicated our interest in prior to the (pre)launch. We had no idea how much the unit will cost until the saleperson from Far East attend to us.

I signed my papers on the spot and it was dated 18th Jan 2012.

Every interested buyer was speculating the psf prior to the VVIP launch. I was told it would be around $1150psf when I placed my booking. Then when the bookings were opened to the public, the psf went wild to as high as $1450psf. I was disappointed and was sure of not paying that kind of psf for a new launch.
A few days before the VVIP launch, FEO announced in the papers that the average psf would be around $1080.
However, up until the VVIP launch I was still unsure of being able to secure a unit. It was just too hot a launch!

alfanutz
19-01-15, 20:06
Every interested buyer was speculating the psf prior to the VVIP launch. I was told it would be around $1150psf when I placed my booking. Then when the bookings were opened to the public, the psf went wild to as high as $1450psf. I was disappointed and was sure of not paying that kind of psf for a new launch.
A few days before the VVIP launch, FEO announced in the papers that the average psf would be around $1080.
However, up until the VVIP launch I was still unsure of being able to secure a unit. It was just too hot a launch!

Before they invited me to the VVIP launch, their marketing department called me and find out from me how much I was willing to pay in terms of psf. They actually gave me a range and was trying to find out the upper limit. I told them the upper limit but at the same time, I told them the market is bad (due to ABSD) and they need to be aggressive else they will not be able to sell.

Overall, I am pleased with how they handle the sales process other than the fiasco with URA which I think is beyond their control anyway.

Yes, there were many interested buyers. I was told that there are 3 other potential buyers for my unit if I didn't go for it.

Molotov
19-01-15, 20:29
Before they invited me to the VVIP launch, their marketing department called me and find out from me how much I was willing to pay in terms of psf. They actually gave me a range and was trying to find out the upper limit. I told them the upper limit but at the same time, I told them the market is bad (due to ABSD) and they need to be aggressive else they will not be able to sell.

Overall, I am pleased with how they handle the sales process other than the fiasco with URA which I think is beyond their control anyway.

Yes, there were many interested buyers. I was told that there are 3 other potential buyers for my unit if I didn't go for it.

So I wasnt the only one who got that call from marketing!

My unit had other buyers vying for too and they were there that evening. I wasted no time signing the documents when psf was announced to be much lower than when I placed the deposit cheque!

NO_7
19-01-15, 20:55
Showroom was not ready yet until days before CNY to view the large scale, only on CNY day then buyers can view the finishing at the showroom. By then their Psf had shoot sky high.
Actually is buying off the floor plan n nothing else during the preview.
Till today I till have question on wat was at level 13th at tower 3?
I din ask them wat it was, and it looks like a gym or club house with full glass panel as displayed on model.

alfanutz
19-01-15, 21:01
So I wasnt the only one who got that call from marketing!

My unit had other buyers vying for too and they were there that evening. I wasted no time signing the documents when psf was announced to be much lower than when I placed the deposit cheque!

I think they called those that place cheque and showed interest throughout the presales period.

I think most of us signed on the spot when the salesperson shared with us the actual psf after all the discounts. It is a no brainer and the final price we paid is much lower than the upper limit we shared with them.

chanel
19-01-15, 21:10

I went direct to FE through ex-colleague and booked according to the best price offered and after all the discounts, it worked out to be $1,080 psf.
It was sheer luck as FE supposed to inform me of the VVIP launch but they didn't until I called to check, which was on the very the last day of the VVIP launch.
Anyway, no regrets as am very much looking forward to enjoy a more healthy lifestyle with jogging, cycling, brisk walking along The Waterway plus living, dining & commuting everything under one roof without owning a car - good for retirement!
Were you given the choice of floor materials and kitchen concepts? As it gets closer, we can exchange more notes.

alfanutz
19-01-15, 21:11
Showroom was not ready yet until days before CNY to view the large scale, only on CNY day then buyers can view the finishing at the showroom. By then their Psf had shoot sky high.
Actually is buying off the floor plan n nothing else during the preview.
Till today I till have question on wat was at level 13th at tower 3?
I din ask them wat it was, and it looks like a gym or club house with full glass panel as displayed on model.

Are you referring to the small structure on top of Tower 2 and 1 ?

http://www.patrickpang.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/IMG_1844.jpg

Maybe it is the lift to the tennis court ?

alfanutz
19-01-15, 21:16
I went direct to FE through ex-colleague and booked according to the best price offered and after all the discounts, it worked out to be $1,080 psf.
It was sheer luck as FE supposed to inform me of the VVIP launch but they didn't until I called to check, which was on the very the last day of the VVIP launch.
Anyway, no regrets as am very much looking forward to enjoy a more healthy lifestyle with jogging, cycling, brisk walking along The Waterway plus living, dining & commuting everything under one roof without owning a car - good for retirement!
Were you given the choice of floor materials and kitchen concepts? As it gets closer, we can exchange more notes.

Did you indicate your unit of choice previously or you were given a list of units available and you choose from there ?

Molotov
19-01-15, 21:32

I am also looking forward to the TOP. The amenities and the scenic waterway are the big draws. The sports complex next to Safra Punggol will add to the excitement.
Yes I was offered I think 3 choices for the tiles and kitchen fittings.

NO_7
19-01-15, 21:38
Are you referring to the small structure on top of Tower 2 and 1 ?

http://www.patrickpang.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/IMG_1844.jpg

Maybe it is the lift to the tennis court ?

Tower 3 just below the tennis court, can see from the model.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0047.jpg (http://s131.photobucket.com/user/zze121/media/IMG_0047.jpg.html)

NO_7
19-01-15, 22:01
Anyone been to HillV2 recently? Was there last Sat evening n it's long queue to the basement car park.
The mall is exactly same as Greenwich concept, the resi is still under construction.
Then went to Tennery at Bt Panjang, just opposite across the road I can get a good view from HDB on Tennery resi façade, looks very nice with lighting around pool area in the night.

Regulators
19-01-15, 22:25
I went hillv2 once and will never go back there again.

Anyone been to HillV2 recently? Was there last Sat evening n it's long queue to the basement car park.
The mall is exactly same as Greenwich concept, the resi is still under construction.
Then went to Tennery at Bt Panjang, just opposite across the road I can get a good view from HDB on Tennery resi façade, looks very nice with lighting around pool area in the night.

chanel
19-01-15, 22:41
Did you indicate your unit of choice previously or you were given a list of units available and you choose from there ?

Nope, I was too late as most good units were snapped up hence left with few units to choose from. My ideal was 8th floor but none available in between except very low floors.
Smart sale tactics, they released units block by block. Front blocks were reserved and not open for booking but when it was released it was much more expensive at $1,400 psf. Salesman asked me to wait for the front blocks if I want 8th floor, just as well didn't take his advice otherwise kenna pay and pay.
Like the picture of the model you showed - wonders whether the whole development will look the same. But with good lightings, landscaping and water feature of many pools, can imagine it's going to be "Wow!"

august
19-01-15, 22:41
I went hillv2 once and will never go back there again.

Unless one stays around there, otherwise I don't see any reason to pay special visit.

Regulators
19-01-15, 22:54
This living there will go there frequently. Those in the upper bt timah vicinity will just drop by out of curiosity.

Unless one stays around there, otherwise I don't see any reason to pay special visit.

alfanutz
20-01-15, 08:23

Even though there's 2 separate car park entrance for residents and mall goer respectively, I fear there will be a jam. The residents car park entrance is located just before a bus stop (if I remember correctly) and it is a 2 lane road.

NO_7
20-01-15, 11:54
Even though there's 2 separate car park entrance for residents and mall goer respectively, I fear there will be a jam. The residents car park entrance is located just before a bus stop (if I remember correctly) and it is a 2 lane road.

HillV2 has a very small basement carpark, that may explain the jam.
Coming back to WT, I suppose the main jam will be at the commerial car park entrance.

chanel
20-01-15, 13:36
HillV2 has a very small basement carpark, that may explain the jam.
Coming back to WT, I suppose the main jam will be at the commerial car park entrance.

Most mixed developments have separate entrance/exit for residents and shoppers.
Would be more convenient for outsiders to take MRT/LRT if they are afraid of jams. But as WT residents, traffic jams should not be a cause of concern, no need to go anywhere else for dining, shopping or movies with many other facilities/activities within walking distance.
Jurong Point is a mixed development similar with WT, drawing huge crowds during week-ends - good for the commercials and so far the most lucrative for those who own shops or food outlets.

alfanutz
20-01-15, 16:40
Tower 3 just below the tennis court, can see from the model.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/IMG_0047.jpg (http://s131.photobucket.com/user/zze121/media/IMG_0047.jpg.html)

Hmm, I think probably have to ask RSP Architect what that is.

Anyone know whether the clubhouse and gym are 2 storeys each ?

chanel
20-01-15, 21:41
Tennis courts are located on the 14th storey of Tower 4 & Tower 10

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/7a79dcb6-d068-4eec-98ba-be971540775e_zps4080852f.jpg~original

alfanutz
21-01-15, 07:10
Tennis courts are located on the 14th storey of Tower 4 & Tower 10

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/zze121/7a79dcb6-d068-4eec-98ba-be971540775e_zps4080852f.jpg~original

Do you mean Tower 3 (condo) and Tower 5 (suites) instead ?

Tower 4 and 10 are Sky Patio and if you refer to the official site plan, tennis courts are located on Tower 5 (suites).

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name/Watertown/Layout/Facade/Galleryframe/~/media/Images/FEO/Watertown/Images/Watertown_SiteplanNew.ashx

NO_7
28-01-15, 21:50
It's in Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punggol_Watertown

Green features
The residential towers features a sustainable design and was awarded the BCA Green Mark Gold Plus award in 2014. The building envelope of the towers are designed to minimize heat gain and the towers also features high performance glazing as well as cool paints to minimize heat gain as well. Extensive greenery is also incorporated into the condominium to reduce the island heat of Singapore and all lifts within the development uses regenerative drives to conserve energy. Appliances such as eco-friendly refrigerators, washing machines & air-conditioners are provided within each apartment. Gas water heaters are also provided for up to 73% of the units[4]

Din noe the appliances r eco-friendly.

alfanutz
29-01-15, 12:20
It's in Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punggol_Watertown

Green features
The residential towers features a sustainable design and was awarded the BCA Green Mark Gold Plus award in 2014. The building envelope of the towers are designed to minimize heat gain and the towers also features high performance glazing as well as cool paints to minimize heat gain as well. Extensive greenery is also incorporated into the condominium to reduce the island heat of Singapore and all lifts within the development uses regenerative drives to conserve energy. Appliances such as eco-friendly refrigerators, washing machines & air-conditioners are provided within each apartment. Gas water heaters are also provided for up to 73% of the units[4]

Din noe the appliances r eco-friendly.

You can find more details here http://www.bca.gov.sg/GreenMark/others/gm2014.pdf on page 119.

Basically, the appliances like air con has 4 ticks for energy savings and gas operated water heater.

pineapple
29-01-15, 21:45
http://www.greenmark.sg/building_directory_detail.php?id=1098&page=76

Its stated that commercial development at B1, B2, B3, 1st, & 2nd storey, but I do recall its only 4 stories from 2nd Storey to B2. Did the developer at another level?

alfanutz
30-01-15, 13:12
http://www.greenmark.sg/building_directory_detail.php?id=1098&page=76

Its stated that commercial development at B1, B2, B3, 1st, & 2nd storey, but I do recall its only 4 stories from 2nd Storey to B2. Did the developer at another level?

Could be an error as from all sources, there's 4 level of commercial. The plans has been approved and cannot anyhow change.

Parking supposed to be 5 basement level with B1 - B3 for commercial and B4 - B5 for residential. I am thinking if the lift at B4-B5 can take the residents direct to their unit but it doesn't seem to be the case from the plans I have seen so far.

pineapple
01-02-15, 19:46
Could be an error as from all sources, there's 4 level of commercial. The plans has been approved and cannot anyhow change.

Parking supposed to be 5 basement level with B1 - B3 for commercial and B4 - B5 for residential. I am thinking if the lift at B4-B5 can take the residents direct to their unit but it doesn't seem to be the case from the plans I have seen so far.

Thanks Alfanutz. Actually the same description can be found on the "white construction" board outside watertown construction. That why i was wondering if they had made changes to it.

alfanutz
02-02-15, 15:06
Thanks Alfanutz. Actually the same description can be found on the "white construction" board outside watertown construction. That why i was wondering if they had made changes to it.

Interesting!

I think only the architect and the developer will know.

However, the max allowable area for commercial is fixed so unless they take the space from other floors, don't see how they can add another floor.

alfanutz
07-02-15, 20:59
I was at Watertown earlier and this is what I can see :

Skysuites
Tower 5 - Building 13th floor.
Tower 10 - Building 11th floor.
Tower 11 - Building 10th floor.

Condo
Tower 3 - Building 7th floor.
Tower 1 & 2 - Building 6th floor.

The rest doesn't seem to be progressing as fast.

Molotov
08-02-15, 13:35
I was at Watertown earlier and this is what I can see :

Skysuites
Tower 5 - Building 13th floor.
Tower 10 - Building 11th floor.
Tower 11 - Building 10th floor.

Condo
Tower 3 - Building 7th floor.
Tower 1 & 2 - Building 6th floor.

The rest doesn't seem to be progressing as fast.
Actually the Sky Patios blocks 4, 8, 9, 10 and 11 are the fastest. Tower 9 is the tallest by far.

alfanutz
08-02-15, 15:59
Sorry, i meant Sky Patio (not Sky suites) and it is Tower 9 that is at 13th level. Tower 4 is now building the 8th level.

Not sure about Tower 8 as from the bridge, I cannot see it.

Wonder what's the progress of Tower 5,6 and 7 ?

simongoh2000
10-02-15, 11:25
Wondering anyone of you guys have got a floor plan of your purchased unit? I have requested one from FEO and was told it is not available.

alfanutz
10-02-15, 13:05
Wondering anyone of you guys have got a floor plan of your purchased unit? I have requested one from FEO and was told it is not available.

You should have gotten the brochure with the layout of your unit. For these, just google "Punggol watertown floor plan" and you should find a bunch of them.

If you are referring to detail floor plan (with dimensions), I don't have those either.

simongoh2000
10-02-15, 17:27
You should have gotten the brochure with the layout of your unit. For these, just google "Punggol watertown floor plan" and you should find a bunch of them.

If you are referring to detail floor plan (with dimensions), I don't have those either.

Hi Alfanutz, yes i do have the blue pamphlet (as opposed to brochure) when I bought the unit. The launch is so successful that FEO saved quite a lot from printing. I'm more keen on the floor plan with dimensions. After seeing the news on buyers kena shortchanged on the infinity pools recently, i hope we wont be shortchanged in any sort when we see our units.

alfanutz
10-02-15, 18:54
Hi Alfanutz, yes i do have the blue pamphlet (as opposed to brochure) when I bought the unit. The launch is so successful that FEO saved quite a lot from printing. I'm more keen on the floor plan with dimensions. After seeing the news on buyers kena shortchanged on the infinity pools recently, i hope we wont be shortchanged in any sort when we see our units.

Yeah, the infinity pool case is scary !

Hopefully we get what was sold to us.

BTW, which tower are you from ?

simongoh2000
11-02-15, 10:42
Yeah, the infinity pool case is scary !

Hopefully we get what was sold to us.

BTW, which tower are you from ?

yes, fingers and toes crossed :smile-new:
I got a suite from Tower 5.

Where's your unit?

alfanutz
11-02-15, 14:49

Where's your unit?

I am at Tower 3.

I think in another 5 months, all the towers would have reached the top floor.

sying
11-02-15, 19:59

Where's your unit?

hi, mine is a suite too. btw, what is your tile selection? marble, granite or porcelain (as per the suite showflat)?

Molotov
11-02-15, 20:44
I am at Tower 3.

I think in another 5 months, all the towers would have reached the top floor.
And in 5 months Waterway Point should be 80% ready!

simongoh2000
12-02-15, 12:08
hi, mine is a suite too. btw, what is your tile selection? marble, granite or porcelain (as per the suite showflat)?

hi, i was only given a choice of either marble or porcelain (probably i got the smallest suite lol). I chose marble despite the size of the marble is probably half of porcelain. What did you get sying?

simongoh2000
12-02-15, 12:09
And in 5 months Waterway Point should be 80% ready!

It's about time Punggol have a decent mall. I dread stepping into Punggol Plaza.

simongoh2000
12-02-15, 12:11

Where's your unit?

Is Tower 5 a suite too? how big is your unit?

alfanutz
12-02-15, 14:48
Is Tower 5 a suite too? how big is your unit?

You are referring to Tower 3 ?

Tower 3 is condo and it is either 2 bed rooms (904 or 915 sq ft) or 3 bed rooms (1119 or 1130 sq ft).

The 2nd floor units are slightly bigger due to the PES.

The 3 bed rooms are the ones that face the waterway.