PDA

View Full Version : Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

lisapanda
15-11-13, 17:14
have we got a facebook group?
wats the address?

gav108
17-11-13, 23:37
I certainly also am not in favor of widening Flora Drive. Its best to leave it as it is. Any widening is sure to encroach the pavement. Residents of units near tothe road will suffer the most.

I also frankly don't think bus service along Flora Drive necessary. So long as bus services run along Upp Changi Rd North , i think its sufficient.

there is already provision for road widening of flora road, starting from azalea park, up to flora drive where the current inflora showroom is, in the form of an extra wide pavement. it's a matter of time that the road will be widened in this portion of the road to ease the traffic at the T junction turning into flora drive, which is a good thing. however it's impossible to widen flora drive towards the end leading to upper changi road north.

i think a bustop along flora drive is fine, so long as only a single bus no. runs thru it to prevent congestion. this can improve much needed connectivity for po, pi and inflora residents.

i m still hoping that commercial shops will be available along flora drive opposite po and pi, and a bustop can serve them. not to worry about road congestion, as i m thinking of a small mixed development mainly to serve the more basic needs of the immediate community by foot, not the type that draws crowds from other regions. i just can't help imagining how pleasant it's going to be to have some quiet little restaurants, cafes, bakeries, coffee shop, convenient mart and such lining flora drive...

HardcoreDude
20-11-13, 08:57
Just saw the master plan 2013 on ura website, seems no difference for flora drive at all :(

leftrightcentre
20-11-13, 10:29
Just saw the master plan 2013 on ura website, seems no difference for flora drive at all :(

There's some sketchy mentioned of Tampines Regional Centre, Tampines North, and Changi Point that might have some spill over effect.

I think it's good that the area don't become too vibrant lest it loses its tranquility. Changi Point with spas, recreation spots, hotels, etc. might be interesting for us though.

leftrightcentre
20-11-13, 10:33
I called up Hong Leong, redirected to Tripartite. The PM in charge of Hedges is on leave these few days. I will call again next week. Anyone has any question that needs clarification?

I was seeking clarification on the TOP date. Original brochure states Dec 2014, some brochure pasted over with June 2015, some websites show either dates, CDL 2012AR shows 2014. From the person I spoke to (not PM so may not have correct picture), seems like they are working based on 2014.

Another clarification is if the units would be fibre ready. I am sure we do not want the buildings and internal of our unit to be uglified by visible trunking.

HardcoreDude
20-11-13, 11:43
There's some sketchy mentioned of Tampines Regional Centre, Tampines North, and Changi Point that might have some spill over effect.

I think it's good that the area don't become too vibrant lest it loses its tranquility. Changi Point with spas, recreation spots, hotels, etc. might be interesting for us though.

Agree, actually i like the way it is now, the only thing i m expecting is what we are going to have on the piece of land discussed earlier, and i m not greedy lol, a small super market would be perfect.

I noticed one change on the map, the piece of land where currently occupied by expo Hall 7,8,9 has changed from blue to yellow, maybe we can expect sth on this piece of land as well.

HardcoreDude
20-11-13, 12:38
I called up Hong Leong, redirected to Tripartite. The PM in charge of Hedges is on leave these few days. I will call again next week. Anyone has any question that needs clarification?

I was seeking clarification on the TOP date. Original brochure states Dec 2014, some brochure pasted over with June 2015, some websites show either dates, CDL 2012AR shows 2014. From the person I spoke to (not PM so may not have correct picture), seems like they are working based on 2014.

Another clarification is if the units would be fibre ready. I am sure we do not want the buildings and internal of our unit to be uglified by visible trunking.

Thank you bro!maybe u help us ask about the balcony top covering up thing?

leftrightcentre
20-11-13, 13:13
Thank you bro!maybe u help us ask about the balcony top covering up thing?

Sure thing. Can you phrase the question with the salient points and potential followup questions?

HardcoreDude
20-11-13, 14:55
Sure thing. Can you phrase the question with the salient points and potential followup questions?

In the previous discussion, Loonsy mentioned that we can submit a proposal to MCST if we have enough top floor owners who want to cover up their balcony, so you can help us check whether is this the standard procedure? If yes, how many top floor owners it requires, and what do we need to prepare (documents); If no, what are the alternatives? thank you !:cheers4:

gav108
20-11-13, 21:41

no point sighing. instead, you can write in to make your suggestions for more amenities via here:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/MS/DMP2013/introduction/dmp2013-exhibition.aspx

i just did. anyone with a sincere concern about our neighborhood should be more proactive and be heard. never be defeated before even trying.

Roarrrr
22-11-13, 00:18
i think a bustop along flora drive is fine, so long as only a single bus no. runs thru it to prevent congestion. this can improve much needed connectivity for po, pi and inflora residents.

i m still hoping that commercial shops will be available along flora drive opposite po and pi, and a bustop can serve them. not to worry about road congestion, as i m thinking of a small mixed development mainly to serve the more basic needs of the immediate community by foot, not the type that draws crowds from other regions. i just can't help imagining how pleasant it's going to be to have some quiet little restaurants, cafes, bakeries, coffee shop, convenient mart and such lining flora drive...

My concern on contrary is ; noise.
And yes, my unit is right next to the road.
After years living at a place with a bus stop right downstairs, I can tell you; it can be pretty disturbing. :scared-1:

lzhou006
23-11-13, 07:53
Just saw from today's zaobao, one construction worker killed in an accident when working in Flora driver site, hired by Lian Beng Construction, it should be Hedges park site.

gav108
23-11-13, 09:44
Just saw from today's zaobao, one construction worker killed in an accident when working in Flora driver site, hired by Lian Beng Construction, it should be Hedges park site.

indeed. apparently he was hit by the glass sliding doors stored on the carpark level and sent to changi hospital 2 days ago, where he passed away. bless his soul. :(

transportation of sliding doors have ceased while investigations are taking place.

gav108
23-11-13, 10:38
My concern on contrary is ; noise.
And yes, my unit is right next to the road.
After years living at a place with a bus stop right downstairs, I can tell you; it can be pretty disturbing. :scared-1:

understand your concern. if a bus stop (ever) materialises, i don't think u need to worry as it's quite impossible to have one along the flora drive stretch where hedges park is, due to the narrow pavement and road bend, which will be dangerous for drivers due to the obstructed view. the stretch where the monstrous green utility building is (opposite PO) will be more suitable.

leftrightcentre
25-11-13, 16:25
Ok, just ended the call with the PM for Hedges. Really friendly and service oriented. Thumbs up!

1. TOP. The official TOP on paper is 31 June 2015. TID is nonetheless working on the internal target of 2013Q4. As of now, they are working hard and is making towards towards TOP of 2013Q4.

2. Fiber readiness. While we are not promised fiber points, TID is working to include at least the first fiber point into each unit. They are still in discussion with OpenNet on the schedule and all. They are in the final stages of the discussion and should be able to confirm in another 1-2 months time. Additional information was that TID managed to deliver Gale with fiber point in each units. Anyone with contacts in Gale can confirm this?

3. Covering up of top floor balcony. GFA for Hedges had been fully used up. So long as it does not affect the GFA, it is possible. There is however need to comply with certain house rules. Details are in para p of the brochure:

Roofing Over / Enclosing Private Enclosed Space, Open Terrace and Balcony
The Purchaser acknowledges that he is aware that the open-air private enclosed space(s) and/or open terrace(s) and/or balcony(ies) in the Unit (collectively the “Open-Air Spaces”) (if any) are designed and intended to be open to the sky / open air spaces and that the Purchaser shall therefore not be entitled to cause or require the Open-Air Spaces (if any) to be roofed over or enclosed in any manner unless prior written consent of the relevant competent authorities and the Vendor or the Management Corporation (when formed) are first had and obtained, nor shall he be entitled to raise objections to the fact that the Open Air Spaces (if any) is/are open to the sky (if any). In addition, the Purchaser shall also at all times observe the rules, regulations and by-laws of the Management Corporation (when formed) with regard to the roofing over or enclosing of the Open-Air Spaces.

If it is not a permanent fixture but a piece of furniture like an umbrella, it is generally fine, but need to confirm with house rules set by the MCST. If it is some some of tentage that is not quite a piece of furniture, then this needs to be passed by the MCST. A motion needs to be put up, and there is no quorum required. The key thing perhaps is the fact that this can only be done on CSC, not TOP. The MCST would be the developer until CSC, who is obligated to deliver as per approved plans. The MCST handed over to the residents may then put up such motions as new projects.

4. Non building of partition walls. This is possible, and in fact TID received and approved several requests. Deadline has however closed about 6 months back. My agent and lawyer are IMO lazy. They told me not to bother since the developer would not entertain except for boutique small projects. TID considers this as a simple service and would accede requests if they are able to accommodate without impact to their progress.

5. Last land plot belonging to TID. The developer too is keen on the idea of rezoning that parcel. They have thought about it too. Not sure if they had net URA about this though. Now that the URA Masterplan 2013 is in draft, the authorities would take in suggestions from everyone. What we can do to further this is probably to all write in to URA to know them know that there is a sizeable group of residents in the area (Flora Road/Drive/Mariam Way/etc.) who would like, welcome, and support a little commercial development in the area. At the same time, write in to TID and let them know that there is healthy demand and potential commercial viability.

I would say that my impression of HLH/CDL/TID went up knowing that they are not a sell and forget kind of developer but takes steps to ensure satisfaction.

gav108
25-11-13, 17:38
Ok, just ended the call with the PM for Hedges. Really friendly and service oriented. Thumbs up!

5. Last land plot belonging to TID. The developer too is keen on the idea of rezoning that parcel. They have thought about it too. Not sure if they had net URA about this though. Now that the URA Masterplan 2013 is in draft, the authorities would take in suggestions from everyone. What we can do to further this is probably to all write in to URA to know them know that there is a sizeable group of residents in the area (Flora Road/Drive/Mariam Way/etc.) who would like, welcome, and support a little commercial development in the area. At the same time, write in to TID and let them know that there is healthy demand and potential commercial viability.

Thanks for this. Do you have the email address of Tripartite Developers? I will gladly write to them.

An appeal to all to spare a little time to write in to URA and TID for a small commercial development along Flora Drive. Just imagine how pleasant quiet little bistros/cafes, eating house, bakery, private clinic, a mart etc. will make our immediate environment!

Here's the links to provide feedback to URA:
or
http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/feedback.aspx

leftrightcentre
25-11-13, 18:07
Thanks for this. Do you have the email address of Tripartite Developers? I will gladly write to them.

An appeal to all to spare a little time to write in to URA and TID for a small commercial development along Flora Drive. Just imagine how pleasant quiet little bistros/cafes, eating house, bakery, private clinic, a mart etc. will make our immediate environment!

or

No email address for TID. I reckon we can go through CDL since they reported in their AR.

Otherwise, can snail mail to HLH since TID shares the same address (not CDL though).

HONG LEONG HOLDINGS LIMITED
16 Raffles Quay #25-00, Hong Leong Building
Singapore 048581

terrynfs
25-11-13, 18:16

or

submitted :cool:

Thank you for your email. We will get back to you within the next 7 working days. If we need more time, we will inform you.

If you need to speak to us, you can contact us at 6329 3212.

Regards

Information and Customer Services
Physical Planning Group
Urban Redevelopment Authority

lbb
25-11-13, 21:41

1. TOP. The official TOP on paper is 31 June 2015. TID is nonetheless working on the internal target of 2013Q4. As of now, they are working hard and is making towards towards TOP of 2013Q4.

I would say that my impression of HLH/CDL/TID went up knowing that they are not a sell and forget kind of developer but takes steps to ensure satisfaction.

2013Q4??? WOW!

You're lucky man! Good developer who is easy to reach... Frasers is the total opposite, either damn slow or no response at all!

leftrightcentre
25-11-13, 23:54
2013Q4??? WOW!

You're lucky man! Good developer who is easy to reach... Frasers is the total opposite, either damn slow or no response at all!

Oops... Typo typo. 2014Q4 not 2013 which is already coming to an end haha...

RSG
26-11-13, 07:11

2. Fiber readiness. While we are not promised fiber points, TID is working to include at least the first fiber point into each unit. They are still in discussion with OpenNet on the schedule and all. They are in the final stages of the discussion and should be able to confirm in another 1-2 months time. Additional information was that TID managed to deliver Gale with fiber point in each units. Anyone with contacts in Gale can confirm this?

3. Covering up of top floor balcony. GFA for Hedges had been fully used up. So long as it does not affect the GFA, it is possible. There is however need to comply with certain house rules. Details are in para p of the brochure:

If it is not a permanent fixture but a piece of furniture like an umbrella, it is generally fine, but need to confirm with house rules set by the MCST. If it is some some of tentage that is not quite a piece of furniture, then this needs to be passed by the MCST. A motion needs to be put up, and there is no quorum required. The key thing perhaps is the fact that this can only be done on CSC, not TOP. The MCST would be the developer until CSC, who is obligated to deliver as per approved plans. The MCST handed over to the residents may then put up such motions as new projects.

4. Non building of partition walls. This is possible, and in fact TID received and approved several requests. Deadline has however closed about 6 months back. My agent and lawyer are IMO lazy. They told me not to bother since the developer would not entertain except for boutique small projects. TID considers this as a simple service and would accede requests if they are able to accommodate without impact to their progress.

Thanks for the great initiative. You are lucky to be able to speak to the PM. Usually they are non contactable and very seldom approachable. I have given my feedback to URA on the need for commercial facilities. As for the fibre in each unit at Gale, yes its confirmed.

terrynfs
26-11-13, 08:53

yes, everyone in flora area should submit our suggestion to URA, we really need commercial facilities and supermarket here

leftrightcentre
26-11-13, 09:01
Thanks for the great initiative. You are lucky to be able to speak to the PM. Usually they are non contactable and very seldom approachable. I have given my feedback to URA on the need for commercial facilities. As for the fibre in each unit at Gale, yes its confirmed.

Yes, I must say speaking to the PM left me a good impression of TID. Happy that I bought into one of their projects, but sad that I didn't attempt to move further to contact the developer to not build some partition walls. I'm now feeling so sore that doing my own hacking would not give me a seamless parquet on the removed wall area... :(

Thanks for the confirmation on Gale!

latour
26-11-13, 09:49

or

*** Done, submitted.

Thank you for your email. We will get back to you within the next 7 working days. If we need more time, we will inform you.

If you need to speak to us, you can contact us at 6329 3212.

Regards

Information and Customer Services
Physical Planning Group
Urban Redevelopment Authority

HardcoreDude
26-11-13, 13:00

Thank you bro !:cheers4:

HardcoreDude
26-11-13, 13:01
Feedback submitted !

or

ylang16
26-11-13, 19:22
Feedback submitted !

Feedback submitted also :o . Hope very household in flora drive would do the same :)

gav108
26-11-13, 20:24

or

Thanks to all who have written in to URA via the above links or to Hong Leong regarding a commercial development along Flora Drive. For those who haven't and have a unit in the vicinity, including Parc Olympians, Palm Islanders, Inflorians, Ferrarians etc., please do write in as well to add more weight. Great opportunity to make a difference to our region now that Hong Leong is considering rezoning of the remaining plot of land along Flora Drive to some commercial use, and URA is collecting feedback on its draft Masterplan 2013. :)

Applefans
26-11-13, 20:47
Thanks to all who have written in to URA via the above links or to Hong Leong regarding a commercial development along Flora Drive. For those who haven't and have a unit in the vicinity, including Parc Olympians, Palm Islanders, Inflorians, Ferrarians etc., please do write in as well to add more weight. Great opportunity to make a difference to our region now that Hong Leong is considering rezoning of the remaining plot of land along Flora Drive to some commercial use, and URA is collecting feedback on its draft Masterplan 2013. :)

I m also buy in and suggestion submitted. Applefans from PO :cutedoggy:

MarioYeung
27-11-13, 05:14
Feedback submitted.

Mario from PI

Bragpig
27-11-13, 13:57
Can someone confirm with the PM of HP on the brand of aircon?

I've tried Daikin vs Mitsubitshi and the latter saves about 20-30% in electricity bills.

goodchong
27-11-13, 17:02
Feedback submitted.

Mario from PI

Submited too, from Inflora..

gav108
27-11-13, 19:36

Attached is the exact location of the parcel of land proposed for rezoning to commercial, denoted by the black star, in case URA asks for more specifics. It's the long plot of land along Flora Drive.

Links to provide feedback to URA:
http://www.ura.gov.sg/MS/DMP2013/int...xhibition.aspx
or

leftrightcentre
28-11-13, 00:05
It is heartening to find so many owners supporting the idea to have a small commercial development in the Flora area.

I have created a new thread to capture more attention from other forumers/visitors who may not be following our thread.

Thanks to everyone who have submitted their feedback!

OCEANFLY
28-11-13, 09:35
Attached is the exact location of the parcel of land proposed for rezoning to commercial, denoted by the black star, in case URA asks for more specifics. It's the long plot of land along Flora Drive.

or

Hi guys,

I've also done my part on the feedback to URA in support of the commercial development.

psarkar
01-12-13, 17:04

or

Thanks gav108. I have also submitted my feedback to URA in support of the rezoning.

leftrightcentre
03-12-13, 12:44
Went to get updated on progress last Friday. Not much discernable progress. The clothes gotta come off! :p

Anyhow, from what I could see, the observable partition walls are all up already. Some still in naked red bricks, some plastered over. Just wondering how much it took such a long time since the last 5% disbursement of the reinforced walls?

Spiral road to basement carpark/clubhouse area. Shape is taking form.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020131129/IMG_2996_zpsd90bdd1b.jpg

All else looks pretty much the same...
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020131129/IMG_2999_zps14e71eba.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020131129/IMG_2997_zps0d001db8.jpg

NV2010
03-12-13, 13:19
Judging from the images, still got long way to go. >>>>>>>TOP

Developer needsyour understanding and patient.

hedgesalvin
04-12-13, 00:23
Has been a really long wait. Really wonder what's holding the progress back. PI and PO opposite have so much progress these months. I think can kiss goodbye to 'TOP in 2014'

leftrightcentre
04-12-13, 10:36
Has been a really long wait. Really wonder what's holding the progress back. PI and PO opposite have so much progress these months. I think can kiss goodbye to 'TOP in 2014'

PI have the same TOP as Hedges but with smaller land and lesser units. On top of that, they have clustered housing on top of condos.

PO has slightly land size and slightly lesser units, and TOP is 6 months after Hedges.

I don't think think PO or even PI has all blocks at full height? Or the first call for the 5% reinforced wall? I don't think PI/PO are much faster. Maybe the next visit I'll take a closer peek at them.

I'm don't have any experience but from what I happened to casually observe from Prive, once the windows are up, the progress moves fast. In a matter of weeks I saw aircons on the ledges. Then couple weeks the landscaping starts to show. Then the entrance guardhouse and finally, people moving in. Just a couple months. Maybe within 6 from no paintwork to people moving in.

I hope that after CNY the pace moves up a few notches.

hedgesalvin
04-12-13, 10:58
PI and PO were up for sale in April and July 2012 respectively. HP was up for sale in April 2011.
Considering that HP was for sale one year (plus) before PI and PO, I had to determine that HP progress is slow, comparatively.

For my unit at HP, alas, to date, I have not received the 2nd 10% call for payment (for reinforced concrete framework - something like that). Hence, my above conclusion and doubt of TOP in 2014.

Coupled with the rainy season these days, :scared-2:

hedgesalvin
04-12-13, 11:03
Thanks gav108. I have also submitted my feedback to URA in support of the rezoning.

I have submitted too. The limit of 2000 characters - not easy :o

leftrightcentre
04-12-13, 13:57
PI and PO were up for sale in April and July 2012 respectively. HP was up for sale in April 2011.
Considering that HP was for sale one year (plus) before PI and PO, I had to determine that HP progress is slow, comparatively.

For my unit at HP, alas, to date, I have not received the 2nd 10% call for payment (for reinforced concrete framework - something like that). Hence, my above conclusion and doubt of TOP in 2014.

Coupled with the rainy season these days, :scared-2:

HP for whatever reasons also happen to have the slowest sales progress...

The construction sequence seems to be Blk 79->77->75->71->71->83->81->87->85->89.

Bro mka had the 5% called end-Sept. Maybe he can share which block/floor he's on?

mka
05-12-13, 16:13
HP for whatever reasons also happen to have the slowest sales progress...

The construction sequence seems to be Blk 79->77->75->71->71->83->81->87->85->89.

Bro mka had the 5% called end-Sept. Maybe he can share which block/floor he's on?

Mine is at the ground level. #02 blk 83

Roarrrr
06-12-13, 16:49
Just received my next notification for 5%.
Completion of brick walls/ partition wall
:cheers1:

Jopeki
11-12-13, 14:42
Just received my next notification for 5%.
Completion of brick walls/ partition wall
:cheers1:

Me too. Progress seems to be slow though.

EK@East
04-01-14, 21:15
Hi all,

It has been a while since there's any updates on HP. I've drove past this evening and didn't notice any significant change.

My agent who watsapp me on New Year Eve said everything is on schedule. Anyone has any info if construction is indeed on time?

Regards,

lisapanda
15-01-14, 10:55
I've been there 1 Jan ,still no wall T_T. And a huge converting station built beside the BL 71 which I haven't been noticed before. Although it is located out of our zone , really close!

hedgesalvin
16-01-14, 21:49
The station beside blk 71 was built in dec. But other than that, no other visible progress.
So worried. Really can complete on time, ie end of august this year, as stated on the big white board? I wonder...

leftrightcentre
17-01-14, 09:04
Finally got my brick walls 5% notice.

Kinda worried. Stack 31-35 was certified completed only on 15th Jan. And only till #05.

Not optimistic that TOP can occur this year...

EK@East
22-01-14, 20:43
Made my no. 4 pymt of another 10% ytdy.

Wonder if the project can be completed by year end.

HardcoreDude
29-01-14, 15:57
why you guys so quiet these days, happy CNY to all !:cool-punk-headbange

gav108
29-01-14, 19:56
Yes Happy CNY to all too! May blessings and prosperity follow u in the year of the Galloping Horse!

Progress of construction:
1) Substation structure constructed and painted white.
2) Sliding doors and windows installed in many units.
3) Interior flooring is being done up.
4) Car park below Marina Boating Pool area is constructed. Currently they are working on the Marina Pool itself. Can see the outlines of the Marina Pool already.

Cheers!

leftfield
30-01-14, 08:52
Yes Happy CNY to all too! May blessings and prosperity follow u in the year of the Galloping Horse!

Progress of construction:
1) Substation structure constructed and painted white.
2) Sliding doors and windows installed in many units.
3) Interior flooring is being done up.
4) Car park below Marina Boating Pool area is constructed. Currently they are working on the Marina Pool itself. Can see the outlines of the Marina Pool already.

Cheers!

Thanks for the update Gav! Have they removed the green coverings yet?

gav108
30-01-14, 20:27
Thanks for the update Gav! Have they removed the green coverings yet?

Not yet. Not so soon to protect the neighboring condo from all the dust I guess...

hedgesalvin
31-01-14, 20:59
Hi, dear all
Am seeking your advice here.

If i want to sell off my unit at hedges park,
do your think i can find any buyer?
I know I'll kena SSD.
If I'm looking at psf of at least $1050.

Roarrrr
02-02-14, 06:53
http://http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7986&stc=1&d=1391298530

http://http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7986&stc=1&d=1391298675

leftrightcentre
02-02-14, 14:51
Happy new year guys!

I went for progress update yesterday. The substation area is about ready. At least for the last row (substation end), all the units up till 6th floor had the balcony sliding doors installed.

The carpark slope is also in the works. Can see the reinforced steel internals.

Let the photos and videos do the talking.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140201/IMG_4618_zpse2ade895.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140201/IMG_4627_zps3e3c17e0.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140201/IMG_4624_zpsdfec9940.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140201/IMG_4622_zps1aa1345c.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140201/IMG_4625_zps40ef52da.jpg

Video: http://goo.gl/FQXdQj
Video: http://goo.gl/21J1zs

Bragpig
02-02-14, 16:06
Happy new year guys!

I went for progress update yesterday. The substation area is about ready. At least for the last row (substation end), all the units up till 6th floor had the balcony sliding doors installed.

The carpark slope is also in the works. Can see the reinforced steel internals.

Video: http://goo.gl/21J1zs

Thanks for the update bro. Happy and prosperous Lunar New Year to you.

At this rate, when do you think is the expected TOP date?

terrynfs
05-02-14, 15:33
first sub-sale for hedges park:

HEDGES PARK CONDOMINIUM FLORA DRIVE Condominium 17 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 1 575,000 484 Strata 01 to 05 1,187 Jan-14

lisapanda
17-02-14, 11:00
thank you for updating:cool-punk-headbange

EK@East
18-02-14, 20:37
Drove past Hedges this afternoon. Construction site seems quiet and didn't get to see any constructing movement.

Seriously wondering if TOP by 31 Dec is possible.

Fellow Hedges' owners, any thoughts? Possibility if workers been deployed at Inflora site since both projects are under same construction firm?

lisapanda
19-02-14, 13:10
Drove past Hedges this afternoon. Construction site seems quiet and didn't get to see any constructing movement.

Fellow Hedges' owners, any thoughts? Possibility if workers been deployed at Inflora site since both projects are under same construction firm?

Jan there was quiet too,always quite!:sleep:

leftfield
20-02-14, 11:24

Our original estimate was actually August 2014! Looking more and more remote by the day. :doh:

duelz
20-02-14, 21:00
Our original estimate was actually August 2014! Looking more and more remote by the day. :doh:

Not sure if you guys notice that the advertisement for hedges park for sales on the property website are all indicate the TOP at 2015. Perhaps those agents(maybe they have the inside news) already know that the TOP date already moved to 2015....
:banghead:

OCEANFLY
21-02-14, 16:39
Not sure if you guys notice that the advertisement for hedges park for sales on the property website are all indicate the TOP at 2015. Perhaps those agents(maybe they have the inside news) already know that the TOP date already moved to 2015....
:banghead:

It's still 31/12/2014 as quoted in the official web page.

Project Name: Hedges Park Condominium
Developer: Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
(A Joint Venture between: Hong Leong Holdings Limited, TID Pte Ltd & City Developments Limited)
Tenure: 99 Years Leasehold
Location: 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, 83, 85, 87 & 89 Flora Drive
District: 17
Expected TOP: 31 December 2014
Legal Completion: 31 December 2017
Total Units: 501 Units
Carpark Lots: 506 (inclusive of 5 handicapped lots) + 3 Wash Bays
Plot Ratio: 1.4

rk
21-02-14, 17:02
The green netting are starting to come off.

hedgesalvin
22-02-14, 08:39
The netting of three stacks, Not blocks, have come off. Facing changi north ind estate.

Desmos
22-02-14, 09:38
Finally!!!!!:sleep:

coolpica
23-02-14, 20:57
Yes the nettings are finally off for 6 stacks at block 89. The windows and sliding doors at the balcony for some units have been installed.

lisapanda
23-02-14, 21:15
Yes the nettings are finally off for 6 stacks at block 89. The windows and sliding doors at the balcony for some units have been installed.

ohyeah! thank u bro!

coolpica
24-02-14, 06:41
ohyeah! thank u bro!
No problem. :D:D Block 89 is the last to be constructed. If its progress is what the pictures have portrayed, I think the other blocks are more or less done too. Hence TOP in Aug 2014 is beginning to look probable.:cool1:

OCEANFLY
24-02-14, 08:12
No problem. :D:D Block 89 is the last to be constructed. If its progress is what the pictures have portrayed, I think the other blocks are more or less done too. Hence TOP in Aug 2014 is beginning to look probable.:cool1:

Fingers crossed bro. In fact it's been crossed for so long it's cramped now. Lol

lisapanda
24-02-14, 14:41
the progress looks good ,but why I just received my 40% (5 15 10 10) calling:beats-me-man:

westin
24-02-14, 16:38
Anyone can post the latest pics... do really hope they can complete by aug this year... :)

Noexit
24-02-14, 17:05
Anyone can post the latest pics... do really hope they can complete by aug this year... :)

Is abit hard to top in aug if some of the blk only receive 40 % progressive payment till today . :banghead:

wt_know
24-02-14, 18:53
what is the official TOP 'promised' date?

HardcoreDude
24-02-14, 19:03
the progress looks good ,but why I just received my 40% (5 15 10 10) calling:beats-me-man:

When did u purchase your unit btw?

coolpica
24-02-14, 20:27
U can refer to the pictures which I have uploaded in post 570. As of Sunday only Block 89 has its green nettings off.

coolpica
24-02-14, 20:33
what is the official TOP 'promised' date?
The bronchure states 30 June 2015. When I purchased my unit, the property agent told me it would be ready by Dec 2014. The board at the construction site indicates Aug 2014. I'm also confused which date would be considered 'official'.:confused:

gav108
24-02-14, 21:11
end aug is target construction completion date. after that lian beng still needs to hand over to hong leong. so TOP and key collection starts in oct earliest in batches. brochure date is a 'safe' date in case the construction schedule overruns.

bk
25-02-14, 00:29
Tks guys for the pic. N update .Hopeful that TOP can happen in Oct . Cheers !!!:p

lisapanda
28-02-14, 14:43
When did u purchase your unit btw?

I don't think it has any relationship with the date of my purchase. anyway I bought it aug 2013 . and my lawyer said the progress is according to schedule,not ahead or behind.:doh: 40 % is in reason. and another blk nearby has the same rate of progress.:beats-me-man:

leftrightcentre
02-03-14, 11:55
Went for my monthly site visit yesterday.

The power station had the fence at the driveway removed.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140301/IMG_4996_zps2e893a85.jpg

The main entrance. Still building the spiral carpark ramp.
Video: http://goo.gl/Ih5HjT

The marina pool. They are building the ceiling of the carpark and the pool would be able to be built once this is completed. I reckon another 2 months the pool would have the form completed? http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140301/IMG_4989_zpsbbca07a9.jpg

The children's pool! The shape is out and let's hope next month it'd be completed!
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140301/IMG_4987_zpsf65184d4.jpg

EK@East
02-03-14, 12:46
Thanks LRC for the regular updates.

Looking forward to seeing more of the construction taking shape.

Cheers.

lisapanda
02-03-14, 18:13
:p waiting for more blks without covering

leftrightcentre
06-03-14, 21:21
Just went past Hedges after late dinner. More blocks are unclothed!

From what I could briefly see, entire rear stretch of Blk 71-79 and stacks 01-03 are stark naked. Maybe half the development may be unclothed after this weekend???

So excited, can't wait!!! Hopeful for Oct TOP!!!

HardcoreDude
07-03-14, 09:06
Just went past Hedges after late dinner. More blocks are unclothed!

From what I could briefly see, entire rear stretch of Blk 71-79 and stacks 01-03 are stark naked. Maybe half the development may be unclothed after this weekend???

So excited, can't wait!!! Hopeful for Oct TOP!!!

Thats great! will drop by to check it out some day:cool-punk-headbange

beax
08-03-14, 14:14
Vsited the site today and yes, nettings are off for stacks in blk 71. I'd like to share the photos here but failed to upload the images. I wonder why...

lisapanda
08-03-14, 16:57
photo photo!:cutedoggy::cutedoggy::cutedoggy::47::cutedoggy:

Bragpig
09-03-14, 00:06
photo photo!:cutedoggy::cutedoggy::cutedoggy::47::cutedoggy:

FYI. Just received letter from lawyers for completion of ceiling.
Another 5% disbursed.
They should be starting work on the internal wirings now.

Shihtzus
12-03-14, 13:30
Hello...future neighbours...my unit is at blk 79....looking at the progress whenever I visit the site saddens me:(

But looking at all yr wonderful pics and updates gives me hope and I know I m not alone eagerly waiting for TOP to happen.

By the way, my husband is doing renovation works n he is looking at buying some down lights for our new home in hedges. Was wandering if anybody else keen than we can get the lights at lower price.

I need to get more info for him if there is anyone keen.

Thanks!

And maybe we should have a big housewarming party so we can go get to meet all of you:)

lzhou006
12-03-14, 23:11
several photos took today:

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/lzhou006/media/07_20140412_3_zps5359aa7e.jpg.html

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/lzhou006/media/07_20140412_2_zps6fd0b4ac.jpg.html

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/lzhou006/media/07_20140412_1_zps3c7304b7.jpg.html

maybellene
14-03-14, 10:58
Hello....Am new here......will be staying in Block 77.....

lisapanda
16-03-14, 21:55
walk along the HP more blks unclothed and saw one blk has its side elevation printed with three colours (black grey white)
looks so good

leftfield
16-03-14, 22:34
walk along the HP more blks unclothed and saw one blk has its side elevation printed with three colours (black grey white)
looks so good

Like this?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/IMG_2326_zps95b8d1a9.jpg

Is this the final colour scheme?

lisapanda
16-03-14, 22:36
Like this?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/IMG_2326_zps95b8d1a9.jpg

yep its the final!

HardcoreDude
19-03-14, 09:24
Like this?

Looks great, so is the progress on schedule?

valleyman
20-03-14, 22:30
Went by the site today and took some pictures...

valleyman
20-03-14, 22:41
Sorry I am unable to post the pictures.. it says " Upload of file failed."

Noexit
21-03-14, 00:18
Sorry I am unable to post the pictures.. it says " Upload of file failed."

Me too dun know what happen but saw other ppl still can upload . I wonder how they do it

makancula
21-03-14, 12:44
Me too dun know what happen but saw other ppl still can upload . I wonder how they do it

Upload the pics to photobucket or imageshack, then use [ img] tag.
Click quote on the post with pic and u will see how they do it

Noexit
21-03-14, 12:49
Upload the pics to photobucket or imageshack, then use [ img] tag.
Click quote on the post with pic and u will see how they do it

is it After using img copy it out then go to manage attachment and copy on the url is it ? i try still cannot it say upload fail

valleyman
21-03-14, 15:20
http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo1_zps0073b0e4.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo10_zpsefbd2227.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo8_zpsd6efce7e.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo9_zpsfe61c052.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo5_zpsb69dd64a.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo4_zpsead94bec.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo3_zps1061aa2c.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo2_zps7117cfe9.jpg.html

valleyman
21-03-14, 15:22
One more try to upload....

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo1_zps0073b0e4.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo10_zpsefbd2227.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo8_zpsd6efce7e.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo9_zpsfe61c052.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo5_zpsb69dd64a.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo4_zpsead94bec.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo3_zps1061aa2c.jpg.html

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/valleyman1/media/Hedges%20Park/photo2_zps7117cfe9.jpg.html

valleyman
21-03-14, 15:24
Test file upload

valleyman
21-03-14, 15:27
Apologies.. cant seem to figure this out.. Anyways the link is below with all the pictures..

Noexit
21-03-14, 15:55
Apologies.. cant seem to figure this out.. Anyways the link is below with all the pictures..

me also cannot upload dun know how they upload ?:doh:

HardcoreDude
21-03-14, 16:03

Thank you for the updates!

lisapanda
22-03-14, 11:15
daysight wow! doors wins come on!

Desmos
22-03-14, 12:32
Any photos to share??

leftfield
22-03-14, 22:35
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo2_zps7117cfe9.jpg
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo1_zps0073b0e4.jpg
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo10_zpsefbd2227.jpg
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo9_zpsfe61c052.jpg
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo8_zpsd6efce7e.jpg
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo5_zpsb69dd64a.jpg
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo4_zpsead94bec.jpg
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag284/valleyman1/Hedges%20Park/photo3_zps1061aa2c.jpg

leftfield
24-03-14, 08:28
Drove by yesterday to take a look. Judging from the progress, I have to say that TOP by the 3rd quarter is very very optimistic. I'm not even certain we can move in before CNY. :(

leftfield
24-03-14, 08:42
BTW, my first 5% progress payment for completion of partition walls have not even been called yet. :scared-4:

lisapanda
24-03-14, 12:11
BTW, my first 5% progress payment for completion of partition walls have not even been called yet. :scared-4:

mine is coming! really slow !:tongue3:

Desmos
24-03-14, 18:46

Just received my and I m staying at block 73, lvl5

samanthal
24-03-14, 23:30
hello peeps!

I wished I had discover this forum much earlier... at least I know now that there are so many excited ones like me. :)

My unit is at blk 89. Can't wait to see more.

makancula
25-03-14, 09:32
I received 5% progress payment for completion of partition walls about a week ago, block 79

eastshore
25-03-14, 10:21
Estimated key collection by Dec-2014.

astro
25-03-14, 13:23
Just paid the 5% and I'm staying in Blk 87

lzhou006
25-03-14, 16:43
Estimated key collection by Dec-2014.

Where did you get this date bro? Thanks.

ylang16
25-03-14, 18:53
Just received my and I m staying at block 73, lvl5

Hi neighbor, I am also in blk 73, level 5 :)

Desmos
25-03-14, 22:06
Hi neighbor, I am also in blk 73, level 5 :)

Hi neighbor :)

leftrightcentre
26-03-14, 23:19
I received my 5% partition walls few days back. Hopefully the progress catches up fast.

I'm a little puzzled, or disappointed that they had already painted the ends of the block at this stage. The paint probably won't last and seems like only Blk 81 is painted well in advance of the rest. Does thus mean that this block will be more weathered than the rest before the reprinting happens?

Shouldn't they have done this painting when all the beatings are removed and general facilities like car park pools etc have taken form?

I can only visit HPC next weekend and hope I see way more progress since it'd be a gap of 5 weeks.

Yuki
26-03-14, 23:34
I received my 5% partition walls few days back. Hopefully the progress catches up fast.

I'm a little puzzled, or disappointed that they had already painted the ends of the block at this stage. The paint probably won't last and seems like only Blk 81 is painted well in advance of the rest. Does thus mean that this block will be more weathered than the rest before the reprinting happens?

Shouldn't they have done this painting when all the beatings are removed and general facilities like car park pools etc have taken form?

I can only visit HPC next weekend and hope I see way more progress since it'd be a gap of 5 weeks.

Anyone can share the project reference no for this project? So I can roughly gauge the period to TOP for this project from the BCA site.

leftrightcentre
27-03-14, 01:23
I think this might be the project number: A1206-00002-2010-BP02

Yuki
27-03-14, 08:41
I think this might be the project number: A1206-00002-2010-BP02

humm..i think there is a typo? coz the results says "No record found! Please try again!"

Bragpig
27-03-14, 20:22
humm..i think there is a typo? coz the results says "No record found! Please try again!"

Try A1207 instead. The rest are correct.

eggie1961
27-03-14, 20:56
Try A1207 instead. The rest are correct.

The last page of the brochure gives A1207-00002-2010-BP01.

Yuki
27-03-14, 23:58
The last page of the brochure gives A1207-00002-2010-BP01.

Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details
A1207-00002-2010 PERMIT TO CARRY OUT STRUCTURAL WORKS PERMIT ISSUED 04/04/2012 11:50:45 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-BP01 BP PLAN APPROVAL BP APPROVED 02/03/2011 14:43:51 -
A1207-00002-2010-BP01 PRE SUBMISSION CONSULTATIONS RECEIVED 10/02/2014 16:13:42 -
A1207-00002-2010-CD01 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOD 14/07/2011 22:11:47 -
A1207-00002-2010-CD02 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 29/09/2011 18:33:54 -
A1207-00002-2010-CS01 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOD 05/06/2012 10:18:00 -
A1207-00002-2010-CS02 CD-HS PLAN SUBMISSION ISSUE NOA FOR PLAN 28/06/2012 11:24:20 -
A1207-00002-2010-ST01 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 29/09/2011 16:27:16 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST02 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 21/10/2011 22:08:33 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST03 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 22/11/2011 23:27:07 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST04 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 29/11/2011 21:04:01 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST05 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 20/01/2012 14:25:21 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST06 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 23/12/2011 23:48:53 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST07 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 20/03/2012 23:51:27 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST08 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 23/04/2012 11:23:12 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST09 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 25/04/2012 11:31:42 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST10 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 27/04/2012 10:42:00 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST100 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 17/09/2013 18:06:48 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST101 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 26/02/2014 09:05:00 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST103 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 24/03/2014 14:53:56 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST11 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 26/06/2012 11:00:20 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST12 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 14/08/2012 10:29:26 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST13 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 05/09/2012 11:40:56 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST14 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 05/10/2012 17:33:27 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST15 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 02/11/2012 15:41:33 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST16 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 04/12/2012 10:12:08 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST17 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 21/12/2012 17:37:08 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST18 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION PROCESSING 09/04/2013 15:08:46 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST50 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 18/07/2011 18:29:56 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST51 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 12/09/2011 10:53:38 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST52 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 02/04/2012 17:25:35 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST53 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 12/04/2012 11:53:12 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST54 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 28/06/2012 11:35:40 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST55 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION WITHDRAWN BEFORE APPROVAL 21/08/2012 14:47:23 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST56 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 27/05/2013 16:12:17 Submission
A1207-00002-2010-ST57 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 20/02/2014 17:24:30 Submission

we must look out for the following in bold:

extracted from http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=589275&page=15 as a reference

A1553-00103-2006-ST05 BCA-BE-ST SUBMISSION ST APPROVED 20/08/2008 15:15:49

A1553-00103-2006-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION DATE CONFIRMED 03/09/2008 15:37:56

A1553-00103-2006 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT AS-BUILT STRUCTURAL PLAN PROCESSED 29/09/2008 10:08:1

A1553-00103-2006 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT SUPERVISION STRUCTURAL WORK PROCESSED 29/09/2008 10:08:16

A1553-00103-2006 BCA-BE-SUBM OF CERT OF SUPERVISION OF PILING WORK PROCESSED 22/10/2008 10:41:09

A1553-00103-2006-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 24/10/2008 17:16:42

Plan Reference No: A1553-00103-2006-BP01
Application Type: BCA-TOP-APPLN
Current Status: APPROVED
Current Status Date / Time: 24/10/2008 17:16:42
Registration Date / Time: 25/09/2008 08:30:00

Their TOP approval will take around 1 month...so looks like still a while to go

lzhou006
05-04-14, 20:59
Received another progress payment notification yesterday, 5% for roof&celling.

Desmos
05-04-14, 22:14
Received another progress payment notification yesterday, 5% for roof&celling.

Which block & lvl are you in??

lzhou006
05-04-14, 23:34
Which block & lvl are you in??

Blk89,lvl5.

leftrightcentre
07-04-14, 00:49
Photos from my (late) monthly visit.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140406/12F7C696-A4A7-48CD-B4BF-CAABB08D3E5F_zpse5zpxzkx.jpg
Looks like the patterns are being painted over (see right edge). Maybe this is a test paint to determine the actual visual effects before the actual full paint on?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140406/273F9859-92F2-4152-88F5-2865BF5ABD9A_zpsh32vo4pb.jpg
Last month could see the reinforced steel bars. Now the concrete wall was formed around the rebars. Spiral entrance to carpark is more than just a shape now.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140406/1D7BEAEC-D792-4620-9C4E-CD88E278A859_zpsj1iyhdyb.jpg
Whatever you call this dual layer concrete below the balcony. They are plastering wood around this "feature" and for some blocks, being painted. I wonder if the wood is to shape the concrete or is the final going to have painted wood over concrete?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140406/26A4A81C-B902-445D-A3D7-239DDA17EB48_zpsqju5sckq.jpg
Marina/boating pool is taking shape. Still not fully formed yet but they have filled it with some water, probably to test the leakiness?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140406/C3FB4516-BF3C-467B-ADAD-65C43442CA78_zpsq8o349ss.jpg
Children pool.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140406/44A105BA-D7EB-4B5F-8C95-803784D49402_zps7uaqtgdh.jpg
This view looks quite good I think.

More than half the developments still have nettings over them. The external facilities are starting to take shape but I doubt it would be TOP ready in Q4, which is just another 6 months from now. I think Q1 or the published TOP is more likely.

On some blocks I actually see patches where the red bricks are not plastered. Didn't take photos, but wonder why? Imagine a wall all nicely plastered and white primed but just a patch exposing the red bricks. Is this haphazard work or intentional for some reasons beyond the layperson?

HardcoreDude
07-04-14, 12:28
Photos from my (late) monthly visit.

This view looks quite good I think.

More than half the developments still have nettings over them. The external facilities are starting to take shape but I doubt it would be TOP ready in Q4, which is just another 6 months from now. I think Q1 or the published TOP is more likely.

On some blocks I actually see patches where the red bricks are not plastered. Didn't take photos, but wonder why? Imagine a wall all nicely plastered and white primed but just a patch exposing the red bricks. Is this haphazard work or intentional for some reasons beyond the layperson?

Thank you for your updates, i noticed that there is not even one worker on site from the pictures, does that mean they no need to work on weekend at all?

leftrightcentre
07-04-14, 13:41
Thank you for your updates, i noticed that there is not even one worker on site from the pictures, does that mean they no need to work on weekend at all?

I went on a Sunday in the evening about 1730+ so it is only to be expected. they need their off days and dinner time too you know? Haha...

Anyhow, I do see a few human movement in some of the units.

gav108
07-04-14, 17:38
I went on a Sunday in the evening about 1730+ so it is only to be expected. they need their off days and dinner time too you know? Haha...

Anyhow, I do see a few human movement in some of the units.

in fact we need to thank them for their hard work which gives us our homes. i m frequently amazed by the great divide in income and social status between these foreign workers and the ultra rich who ride on the backs of the toil of the common man...

anyone tried calling developer for estimated TOP date? it's very hard to tell progress as i think much of the work done are hidden behind the green netting. but i agree that the common areas are pretty much in a raw state, so unless there's a sudden influx of workers in the next few months, the target construction end date of end august and subsequent october TOP is a tough call.

Happyken
11-04-14, 13:17
Hi all, anyone tried changing the effect from warm to cool or vice versa? What is the procedure? Anyone got the Developer's PM direct line? PM me please

Tks

Staying in blk 89

bk
11-04-14, 22:07
As i knw must go thru lawyer with a fees to make any changes .

Roarrrr
12-04-14, 12:43
Hey, let's do another round of count of owners here. 23 the last count. There should be more now .
Please add on to the list. Keep this list intact when you reply. :)

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka

Desmos
12-04-14, 17:09
Hey, let's do another round of count of owners here. 23 the last count. There should be more now .
Please add on to the list. Keep this list intact when you reply. :)

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos

samanthal
12-04-14, 19:42
24. Desmos1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal (89)

HardcoreDude
12-04-14, 22:17
Hi all, anyone tried changing the effect from warm to cool or vice versa? What is the procedure? Anyone got the Developer's PM direct line? PM me please

Tks

Staying in blk 89

i just drop by this afternoon, it seems its a bit too late to change the colour scheme as i saw they already started working on the interior for each unit and some of the units are almost done, but you can try to contact your lawyer first

ylang16
13-04-14, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmos
24. Desmos
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal (89)
26. ylang16

coolpica
14-04-14, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmos
24. Desmos
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal (89)
26. ylang16
27. coolpica

Have added my name to the list.

eastshore
14-04-14, 15:52
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore

Jopeki
14-04-14, 17:54
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki

metformin
15-04-14, 00:11
some updates

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163935_zps6efc8860.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163935_zps6efc8860.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163931_zpsf9bd71cb.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163931_zpsf9bd71cb.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163724_zpsb5e4ca0e.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163724_zpsb5e4ca0e.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163721_zpsd9852124.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163721_zpsd9852124.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163719_zpsbefcd0ee.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163719_zpsbefcd0ee.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163711_zps3ad87cf6.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163711_zps3ad87cf6.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163542_zps99246223.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163542_zps99246223.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163532_zpsc04ee777.jpg
(http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163532_zpsc04ee777.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163531_zps806fad71.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163531_zps806fad71.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163451_zps53d3653f.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163451_zps53d3653f.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163447_zps27504038.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163447_zps27504038.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163444_zpscd965e21.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163444_zpscd965e21.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163849_zpse4b4beb2.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163849_zpse4b4beb2.jpg.html)

some progress updates for you guys, as you can see, one pic is with some carpentry works inside, i believe thats for the kitchen cabinet.

lisapanda
15-04-14, 09:29
some updates

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163935_zps6efc8860.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163935_zps6efc8860.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163931_zpsf9bd71cb.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163931_zpsf9bd71cb.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163724_zpsb5e4ca0e.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163724_zpsb5e4ca0e.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163721_zpsd9852124.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163721_zpsd9852124.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163719_zpsbefcd0ee.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163719_zpsbefcd0ee.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163711_zps3ad87cf6.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163711_zps3ad87cf6.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163542_zps99246223.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163542_zps99246223.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163532_zpsc04ee777.jpg
(http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163532_zpsc04ee777.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163531_zps806fad71.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163531_zps806fad71.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163451_zps53d3653f.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163451_zps53d3653f.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163447_zps27504038.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163447_zps27504038.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163444_zpscd965e21.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163444_zpscd965e21.jpg.html)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163849_zpse4b4beb2.jpg (http://s276.photobucket.com/user/rolexlife/media/hedges%20park/20140413_163849_zpse4b4beb2.jpg.html)

some progress updates for you guys, as you can see, one pic is with some carpentry works inside, i believe thats for the kitchen cabinet.

inside!inside!inside! wow! thx bro!

Desmos
15-04-14, 12:24
balcony glass panel on

https://www.facebook.com/desmond.neo.39

https://scontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1621870_10152383822304380_7024681421306165189_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10155575_10152383822214380_4433203409631642479_n.jpg

leftfield
19-04-14, 15:13
http://nc.kohbrothers.com/project-schedules-parc-olympia/23-structure-architecture

Parc Olympia is expected to be completed by Q1 2015. I'm seriously quite disappointed with the progress of Hedges Park given that PO started construction almost a year after HP. :mad:

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/IROL/60/60774/CDL_AR2013.pdf

Latest CDL annual report shows HP is 56% complete as of 31 Dec and completion date is still 2014 - page 76.

Slow! :tongue3:

Alvinalvin
19-04-14, 22:17
Dear leftfield

I share your sentiments. The progress is really disheartening and frustrating. HP started its sale in April 2011 and PO started its sale in July 2012. That's 1 1/4 year ahead but I do not see that in the progress. :doh:

Alvinalvin
19-04-14, 22:22
By the way, I have only been called for payment of up to 40% (the 31st to 40th%). It is really slow, isn't it?

Shihtzus
20-04-14, 01:17
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki
30. Shihtzus

Roarrrr
20-04-14, 02:05
Updated Owners Rollcall :

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki
30. Shihtzus

Any new owners please kindly add on to the list above.
Happy long weekend:cheers1:

Biloulou
20-04-14, 21:59
I am new to this forum ... and owner of a unit in HP. Thanks for all your constructive informations. I am frustrated by the slow progress of HP compared to the other projects in the street.

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki
30. Shihtzus
31. Biloulou

duelz
20-04-14, 22:58
:)

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki
30. Shihtzus
31. Biloulou[/QUOTE]
32. duelz

GSY
20-04-14, 23:09
:)

1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki
30. Shihtzus
31. Biloulou
32. duelz[/QUOTE]
33. GSY

gav108
20-04-14, 23:12
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki
30. Shihtzus
31. Biloulou
32. duelz
33. GSY

leftfield
21-04-14, 08:05
By the way, I have only been called for payment of up to 40% (the 31st to 40th%). It is really slow, isn't it?

Likewise here. Walls and ceiling not completed yet for my unit. The only upside for the slow progress, I'm paying less interest!

HardcoreDude
21-04-14, 09:54
http://nc.kohbrothers.com/project-schedules-parc-olympia/23-structure-architecture

Parc Olympia is expected to be completed by Q1 2015. I'm seriously quite disappointed with the progress of Hedges Park given that PO started construction almost a year after HP. :mad:

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/IROL/60/60774/CDL_AR2013.pdf

Latest CDL annual report shows HP is 56% complete as of 31 Dec and completion date is still 2014 - page 76.

Slow! :tongue3:

Thanks for sharing, i thought it would be very fast after the blocks are up, coz it seems the remaining works are only interior and landscaping, how come only 56% completed,really can not believe it :doh:

minority
21-04-14, 10:26
not enough construction workers due to curb for less Foreign workforce to be in singapore. Unless you guys prefer the developer rush the work or maybe some construction worker over work tired and die in accident on site. Then just have to live with this.

leftfield
21-04-14, 11:32
not enough construction workers due to curb for less Foreign workforce to be in singapore. Unless you guys prefer the developer rush the work or maybe some construction worker over work tired and die in accident on site. Then just have to live with this.

Doesn't seem to be the case for PO which is right opposite. My comments are based on relativity of the other projects I observe.

I drive past Urban Vista almost everyday and construction is now easily more than 6 floors.

EK@East
21-04-14, 13:25
Any way that we can get in touch with the developer or project manager in-charge to find out if the construction is on schedule?

By the look of it, I'm also doubtful if it can be ready by Dec this year.

westin
21-04-14, 13:49
Why is this project so slow???

tim0307
21-04-14, 15:23
Probably because Koh Brothers being a smaller co wants to complete Parc Olympia asap so that they can collect $$ for cashflow purposes

CDL has no need for that hence they can take their time

Eastboy
21-04-14, 15:46
i think CDL is busy rushing many projects such as The Palette, D'Nest, H20 Residences etc as well, and so everything also slow down!

HardcoreDude
21-04-14, 16:45
Maybe its not HP's progress slow, but PO's progress fast? coz some projects who were launched near HP's period have pretty much the same progress as HP, such as watercolours and waterfront isle:beats-me-man:

leftrightcentre
21-04-14, 19:05
Frankly speaking, I am pretty disappointed in the progress. Granted, the CSC is June 15 but I have been hearing from different sources that it is not uncommon for TOP to be 6-12 months ahead.

Certainly Jun 14 TOP is out. My optimistic hope for Q4/Oct is unlikely. I think it is more likely to be 15Q1 or even until the last weeks before CSC. I guess this probably put the project as one o the slower building one.

Some people were saying that they needed more time as they needed to excavate the hedge. But the hedge was formed so long ago. The progress since then is IMO slow. I wonder if they diverted resources to inFlora? The foundation of inFlora was already well into progress when they launched unlike HPC that was not even started at the same marketing phase.

Other than the progress, I am puzzled by the way the blocks/units are being built. It just don't quite seem to make sense.

1. Paintwork started for some blocks but not others? If the paintwork is for visualising/testing why are they like spread all over the development instead of concentrated on a few close blocks?

2. Use of wood to plaster over the ledge? Is this permanent or temporary? If it is wood then how can it withstand the elements? Would there be problems with maintenance? See this sample photo. The smooth ledge with basepaint is in fact wood. The same floor towards the right and the floor below is still raw rough cement.
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163711_zps3ad87cf6.jpg

3. "Patchy" completion? See this sample photo, look at the top level wall. Why is the section of red bricks left exposed like that? There are some blocks that is actually not as "neat" as this. Imagine a wall and in the middle of the wall there's a circular patch exposing the red bricks. Why? I don't see this in other developments?
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163935_zps6efc8860.jpg

Somehow the general neatness of the construction is not there. The covers were of different colours/shades and not well covered compared to say PO or other developments. Other developments they used a single consistent coloured i.e blue cover and they are well covered without holes flaps, etc. It just look neat unlike HPC.

Then the unused/discarded materials are not as well laid out, and are often seen laid at different places or just not well lined. The overall tidiness of the site is also bad. This is a good example. It looks so untidy. Hazardous working environment? I think a neat workplace foster good habits and is linked to good quality output. An untidy environment similarly encourages sloppy work.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163451_zps53d3653f.jpg

Whenever I go past a BUC, I always try to observe how they set up the scaffold, how their buildings look in the raw cement form, the uniformity of progress, etc.

I must say PO/Koh Brothers gave me a good impression. Neat, systematic, etc. Probably the neatest site I've seen. Maybe Japanese style of construction and/or techniques?

In any case, still holding on the whatever remaining hopes I have for TOP this year. I hope that the site would be cleared of the debris and all with the structure of the roads, etc. formed by end of June. Maybe start calling for next 5$ internal wiring, plumbing, etc. end-May?

I place order for my mattress couple weeks back. And the last 2 weeks I had been looking out for my dining table. I'm just so waiting for TOP to come. *fingers crossed*

gav108
21-04-14, 22:19
i went past the development just now. i agree that the sequence of construction seems quite random. from the noise it seems lots of work is on the internal of the blocks. from what i understand, work on different aspects are concurrent. E.g. the internal carpentry is done by subcontract, which is done even as the common areas are done up. so different teams of workers move in and out of the site to do subcontract work, while a core team of workers remain on site for main contract work. hence it's hard to know actual progress.

actually i don't think parc olympia is fast enough to TOP by end of 1st quarter 2015? out of their 8 blocks, only half are reaching top floors, whereas the remaining 4 blocks are at around 2nd floor only. communal spaces are not up too. compare this with hedges park:

1) all blocks up; all external windows and sliding doors up; some RANDOM paint and glass balconies up (lol)
2) beach pool up; waiting for pebble wash flooring, treasure island, flying fox etc. to be done.
3) lift core structure leading to side gate under construction.
4) marina pool is shaping up
5) club house under construction. building 2nd storey out of 3 stories
6) main lap pool construction has started
7) substation done; bin centre almost done
8) internal plastering, false ceiling works, electrical wiring, bedroom door frames, carpentry work etc. seem to be going on at varying levels of completion.

so if PO really TOP end Mar, then hedges got chance. more likely both projects cannot meet their targets...

leftfield
22-04-14, 07:48
i went past the development just now. i agree that the sequence of construction seems quite random. from the noise it seems lots of work is on the internal of the blocks. from what i understand, work on different aspects are concurrent. E.g. the internal carpentry is done by subcontract, which is done even as the common areas are done up. so different teams of workers move in and out of the site to do subcontract work, while a core team of workers remain on site for main contract work. hence it's hard to know actual progress.

actually i don't think parc olympia is fast enough to TOP by end of 1st quarter 2015? out of their 8 blocks, only half are reaching top floors, whereas the remaining 4 blocks are at around 2nd floor only. communal spaces are not up too. compare this with hedges park:

1) all blocks up; all external windows and sliding doors up; some RANDOM paint and glass balconies up (lol)
2) beach pool up; waiting for pebble wash flooring, treasure island, flying fox etc. to be done.
3) lift core structure leading to side gate under construction.
4) marina pool is shaping up
5) club house under construction. building 2nd storey out of 3 stories
6) main lap pool construction has started
7) substation done; bin centre almost done
8) internal plastering, false ceiling works, electrical wiring, bedroom door frames, carpentry work etc. seem to be going on at varying levels of completion.

so if PO really TOP end Mar, then hedges got chance. more likely both projects cannot meet their targets...

I don't disagree but look at the amount of time it took PO to when they are now compared to how much time it took HP to get to where they are. HP had more than 12 months as a headstart. :doh:

It took almost 2 years for HP to reach 56% completion status and they can complete the rest within 12 months? I'm very very skeptical. I was hoping to spend my next CNY in the new place but it's looking more and more unlikely. :banghead:

leftrightcentre
22-04-14, 09:32
I don't disagree but look at the amount of time it took PO to when they are now compared to how much time it took HP to get to where they are. HP had more than 12 months as a headstart. :doh:

It took almost 2 years for HP to reach 56% completion status and they can complete the rest within 12 months? I'm very very skeptical. I was hoping to spend my next CNY in the new place but it's looking more and more unlikely. :banghead:

Few reasons why it could (self justification):
1. Early stages such as excavation, foundation, building erection, etc are linear dependencies and done by the same single main contractor.

2. Electrical and plumbing is likely by different sub contractor and can occur independently of common areas so work could be done in parallel.

3. Interior is again different subcon and independent of common areas.

4. From what I see in Prive EC (occasional help my friend update progress) once the aircon are mounted it is no more than or around 3 months to TOP.

Noexit
22-04-14, 14:30
I think the possible top will be 2015 q1 from the photo . Still haven't more work to be done .

leftfield
23-04-14, 09:33
I just got off the phone with the project manager in Hong Leong.

I was told that progress is on track, they are still looking at completion PLUS TOP come end of the year.

I shared with him my concerns that I'm still only at 40% of the progressive payment schedule but he reassured me that progress is good and i would likely see the rest of the 5% all coming at one go.

So there you, word from the horse's mouth that 2014 completion and TOP is still on the cards! :D

westin
23-04-14, 09:35
Yippee, thats good news... so collect keys before CNY next year =)

HardcoreDude
23-04-14, 09:46

I was told that progress is on track, they are still looking at completion PLUS TOP come end of the year.

I shared with him my concerns that I'm still only at 40% of the progressive payment schedule but he reassured me that progress is good and i would likely see the rest of the 5% all coming at one go.

So there you, word from the horse's mouth that 2014 completion and TOP is still on the cards! :D

That's great! glad to hear that:cool-punk-headbange
thank you for the effort:cheers4:

EK@East
26-04-14, 19:03
Hi Hedges folks,

Drove down to Hedges tdy to do a "spot-check" in the afternoon. Glad to see that crane is moving and various working activities is carrying out at different parts of the condo, some at the balconies and some inside the units.

Looks like they are also gearing up to deliver the completed project by year end.

Go, go, go... :cutedoggy:

leftrightcentre
26-04-14, 22:22

So still singing the same tune from the last time I called. Hopefully this is not a PR delay tactic. If the subsequent consecutive calling of payment is true, then we have Hong Leong to thank. Delaying payment means we pay less interest.

lisapanda
30-04-14, 09:50
next 5% coming, total now is 50%

Desmos
30-04-14, 09:57
next 5% coming, total now is 50%

Just received my call up of 5% for the ceiling..... looking forward to the next call up

leftrightcentre
30-04-14, 14:47
Went for a quick visit over the weekend. Outwards progress is minimal. Pools are still months away from completion. Clubhouse not up, only the ground floor.

The only comment I have this time is the size of the balcony. It is going to be considerably smaller than I expected. The floorplan shows a depth of ~1m. But from the units with the balcony glass barrier up, I noted that the glass is about 1 feet from the edge, and the actual balcony seems really small. So I think the floorplan does not accurately show the usable size of the balcony. ~30% of the space is "wasted". :(

leftrightcentre
30-04-14, 14:56
To share my unit completion dates:

Foundation: 28 Jan 2013
RC: 17 May 2013 (+~3.5 months)
Walls: 6 Jan 2014 (+~7 months)
Ceiling: 18 Mar 2014 (+~2 months)

I saw wirings dangling from the ceilings of a number of units. Some of the wiring even extend out to the aircon ledge. I reckon the progress is at least 50% complete?

In all likelihood, the call for wiring could be in Jun/Jul (giving them +3-4 months from the previous calling). Call for carpark and inner roads probably Oct, which is another 3 months away. That would give them about 6 months for the ID. Then another 2 months paperwork for TOP? Dec may be possible?

gav108
01-05-14, 21:28
The only comment I have this time is the size of the balcony. It is going to be considerably smaller than I expected. The floorplan shows a depth of ~1m. But from the units with the balcony glass barrier up, I noted that the glass is about 1 feet from the edge, and the actual balcony seems really small. So I think the floorplan does not accurately show the usable size of the balcony. ~30% of the space is "wasted". :(

Any space beyond the railing is not counted as a unit's floor area according to building regulations. Things look smaller from afar. The floor plan is accurate.

Significant updates:
1) Brown cartons r appearing on ac ledges. It's panasonic.
2) They have started filling soil into planter containers at the beach pool.
3) Air con vertical feature screens are being installed for the one bedders.
4) Steel railings have started appearing in stairwells and along inner corridors.

Roarrrr
01-05-14, 23:42
Any space beyond the railing is not counted as a unit's floor area according to building regulations. Things look smaller from afar. The floor plan is accurate.

Significant updates:
1) Brown cartons r appearing on ac ledges. It's panasonic.
2) They have started filling soil into planter containers at the beach pool.
3) Air con vertical feature screens are being installed for the one bedders.
4) Steel railings have started appearing in stairwells and along inner corridors.

I second that !
I spied that the kitchen has their wall tiles up. Balcony in my opinion looks good.

Was there this afternoon. And workers are still at work ( considering it's a public holiday )
Noticed that the metal fence is up around the development. According to my agent, greens will be planted on top of it.
Anyone can shed more info on this ? True ? No ?

Take it easy guys. Am sure u don't want shoddy work to be done to meet the dateline :)

ylang16
02-05-14, 22:08
I second that !
I spied that the kitchen has their wall tiles up. Balcony in my opinion looks good.

Was there this afternoon. And workers are still at work ( considering it's a public holiday )
Noticed that the metal fence is up around the development. According to my agent, greens will be planted on top of it.
Anyone can shed more info on this ? True ? No ?

Take it easy guys. Am sure u don't want shoddy work to be done to meet the dateline :)

I also do not want shoddy work for rushing and meeting deadline

hedgesalvin
04-05-14, 20:52
I run into "Database error" when trying to upload photos of the site visit. Anybody can teach me how to rectify? Thanks.

leftrightcentre
05-05-14, 12:32
I don't think we have much to worry guys. TID is a reputable developer, and so is Lian Beng who is the main contractor.

I re-did a quick research I done previously. Look at the filtered table, using data from BCA website for the Conquas scoring which is a barometer to the construction quality. IIRC, any score above 80% is a "pass/good", and 95% is the ideal balance for cost-benefit before the curve goes exponential. The table only contains TID and Lian Beng projects to put things into context.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/TIDLB_zpsec6a5fa1.png

So far we have read/felt good things about Gale where the aesthetic looks great, delivered on-time/ahead of schedule, provided with NGNBN instead of just cable, etc.

Gale owners should be happy to see that the score is pretty high. There are only 43 (out of 442) developments that scored higher for Conquas. For structural: 42, architecture: 46, M&E: 207. Maybe not great for M&E, but for all other benchmarks, is close at the top 10%.

We Hedges owner can somewhat take reference since our developer and main contractor are the same as Gale. The third project they worked together according to the data.

Also, you can also see the improvements with time. Every 4 years or so since 2006 you see a considerable improvement in the scores for TID projects.

For the whole of 2013, there were 37 projects, only 11 had higher Conquas score than Gale. So it is not just the general improvements over time, but TID/LB as developer/contractor also improved when compared to the competition.

I don't think we would get a lemon, and whatever discussions we had were due to us not having appropriate understanding.

Having said that though, the design and aesthetics, etc. are not covered under Conquas :p

leftrightcentre
05-05-14, 12:34
I run into "Database error" when trying to upload photos of the site visit. Anybody can teach me how to rectify? Thanks.

I think it is better to create a photobucket account to upload your photos and then do an img link to the photos. Try that?

coolpica
10-05-14, 10:49
Frankly speaking, I am pretty disappointed in the progress. Granted, the CSC is June 15 but I have been hearing from different sources that it is not uncommon for TOP to be 6-12 months ahead.

Certainly Jun 14 TOP is out. My optimistic hope for Q4/Oct is unlikely. I think it is more likely to be 15Q1 or even until the last weeks before CSC. I guess this probably put the project as one o the slower building one.

Some people were saying that they needed more time as they needed to excavate the hedge. But the hedge was formed so long ago. The progress since then is IMO slow. I wonder if they diverted resources to inFlora? The foundation of inFlora was already well into progress when they launched unlike HPC that was not even started at the same marketing phase.

Other than the progress, I am puzzled by the way the blocks/units are being built. It just don't quite seem to make sense.

1. Paintwork started for some blocks but not others? If the paintwork is for visualising/testing why are they like spread all over the development instead of concentrated on a few close blocks?

2. Use of wood to plaster over the ledge? Is this permanent or temporary? If it is wood then how can it withstand the elements? Would there be problems with maintenance? See this sample photo. The smooth ledge with basepaint is in fact wood. The same floor towards the right and the floor below is still raw rough cement.
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163711_zps3ad87cf6.jpg

3. "Patchy" completion? See this sample photo, look at the top level wall. Why is the section of red bricks left exposed like that? There are some blocks that is actually not as "neat" as this. Imagine a wall and in the middle of the wall there's a circular patch exposing the red bricks. Why? I don't see this in other developments?
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163935_zps6efc8860.jpg

Somehow the general neatness of the construction is not there. The covers were of different colours/shades and not well covered compared to say PO or other developments. Other developments they used a single consistent coloured i.e blue cover and they are well covered without holes flaps, etc. It just look neat unlike HPC.

Then the unused/discarded materials are not as well laid out, and are often seen laid at different places or just not well lined. The overall tidiness of the site is also bad. This is a good example. It looks so untidy. Hazardous working environment? I think a neat workplace foster good habits and is linked to good quality output. An untidy environment similarly encourages sloppy work.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/rolexlife/hedges%20park/20140413_163451_zps53d3653f.jpg

Whenever I go past a BUC, I always try to observe how they set up the scaffold, how their buildings look in the raw cement form, the uniformity of progress, etc.

I must say PO/Koh Brothers gave me a good impression. Neat, systematic, etc. Probably the neatest site I've seen. Maybe Japanese style of construction and/or techniques?

In any case, still holding on the whatever remaining hopes I have for TOP this year. I hope that the site would be cleared of the debris and all with the structure of the roads, etc. formed by end of June. Maybe start calling for next 5$ internal wiring, plumbing, etc. end-May?

I place order for my mattress couple weeks back. And the last 2 weeks I had been looking out for my dining table. I'm just so waiting for TOP to come. *fingers crossed*

I am no expert in construction industry. However I do observe that PO and PI are using pre fabricated materials unlike HP. Hence it may explain why the progress for PO and PI are faster.

Jean Thierry
17-05-14, 20:20
Hi neighbors! I'm from block 79 & I just found out about this site, any updates?

astro
18-05-14, 12:35
Saw a post concerning Coco and given that Hedges Park development is so slow do we face we the same problem ?

"since the lease starts from January 2008, by the time the Coco Palms is completed by 2019, eleven years would have already been run on its 99 year lease, leaving it with 88 years on its land lease."

astro
18-05-14, 12:38
Managed to dig up some info and looking at it seems like our problem is lesser of a case

"99 years lease commencing from 28 July 2010"

tim0307
19-05-14, 12:19
Just had a call from the lawyer

Asking for another 5%

That will bring total to 65%

Noexit
19-05-14, 12:52
Just had a call from the lawyer

Asking for another 5%

That will bring total to 65%

add 5% will not be 65% i think u see wrongly .

from 60% will jump to 85% (Notice of Vacant Possession 25%)

this is the chart

1. 10% -
Upon the grant of Option to Purchase5%-10% (booking fee)

2. 20% -
Upon signing of the Sale & Purchase Agreement or Within 8 weeks from the Option date 20% less booking fee
3. 30% -
Completion of foundation work 10%

4. 40% -
Completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit 10%

5. 45%-
Completion of brick walls of unit 5%

6. 50% -
Completion of roofing/ceiling of unit 5%

7. 55% -
Completion of electrical wiring, internal plastering, plumbing and installation of door and window frames of unit 5%

8. 60% -
Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project 5%

9. 85% -
Notice of Vacant Possession 25%

10. 100% -
On Completion Date - date after top one year later

tim0307
19-05-14, 12:59
My mistake

should be 55%

yl
19-05-14, 14:13
add 5% will not be 65% i think u see wrongly .

from 60% will jump to 85% (Notice of Vacant Possession 25%)

this is the chart

1. 10% -
Upon the grant of Option to Purchase5%-10% (booking fee)

2. 20% -
Upon signing of the Sale & Purchase Agreement or Within 8 weeks from the Option date 20% less booking fee
3. 30% -
Completion of foundation work 10%

4. 40% -
Completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit 10%

5. 45%-
Completion of brick walls of unit 5%

6. 50% -
Completion of roofing/ceiling of unit 5%

7. 55% -
Completion of electrical wiring, internal plastering, plumbing and installation of door and window frames of unit 5%

8. 60% -
Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project 5%

9. 85% -
Notice of Vacant Possession 25%

10. 100% -
On Completion Date - date after top one year later

Hi can share roughly how long it to took for each stage? After the signing of s&p onwards?

Noexit
19-05-14, 14:20
Hi can share roughly how long it to took for each stage? After the signing of s&p onwards?

it depend see how fast the project progress . hard to guess each stage take how long

yl
19-05-14, 14:42
it depend see how fast the project progress . hard to guess each stage take how long

Oic..based on this project experience. .I do under stand each project differs...just as a reference point..since the number of units for mine is similar to yours..;)

leftfield
19-05-14, 14:45
My mistake

should be 55%

I'm still stuck at 40%!!! :simmering:

Noexit
19-05-14, 15:55
Oic..based on this project experience. .I do under stand each project differs...just as a reference point..since the number of units for mine is similar to yours..;)

I didnt buy hedges Park . I invest in other project :D

Noexit
19-05-14, 15:57

wow different so great .:banghead:

leftrightcentre
19-05-14, 16:10

I just got my 5% electrical & plumbing notice from my lawyer! Hehe...

And patience. You're on the top floor and the progress is from lower floors upwards. Also, there's a sequence of block completion with the innermost from the main pool outwards to the main road. So depending on you stack, you could be 3-6 months off from the first calling.

For my stack they have yet to call #06 for the roofing. Historical information shows that #06 was 2.5mths behind #05 in walls so they could be getting roofing in Jun and +2-3mths more for the electricals.

I hope that you'll get your notice soon. We cannot TOP if you're not ready!

leftrightcentre
19-05-14, 16:20
To share my unit completion dates:

Foundation: 28 Jan 2013
RC: 17 May 2013 (+~3.5 months)
Walls: 6 Jan 2014 (+~7 months)
Ceiling: 18 Mar 2014 (+~2 months)
Roofing: 9 May 2014 (+~2 months)

I saw wirings dangling from the ceilings of a number of units. Some of the wiring even extend out to the aircon ledge. I reckon the progress is at least 50% complete?

In all likelihood, the call for wiring could be in Jun/Jul (giving them +3-4 months from the previous calling). Call for carpark and inner roads probably Oct, which is another 3 months away. That would give them about 6 months for the ID. Then another 2 months paperwork for TOP? Dec may be possible?

For reference.

I think they are now ready to start working on the unit interior. Parquet, marble (might already be done? will try to catch glimpse when I next make my monthly visit 2 weeks from now), tiles, cabinets, etc. I think typical renovation with demolition of flooring takes 2-3 months? So I reckon the interior should be all done up by Sep. In this meantime the external common facilities and landscaping is also in parallel. I am seeing light for Q4 TOP! I hope that I will spend CNY in Hedges :)

Noexit
19-05-14, 16:27
[QUOTE=leftrightcentre;479857]For reference.

I think they are now ready to start working on the unit interior. Parquet, marble (might already be done? will try to catch glimpse when I next make my monthly visit 2 weeks from now), tiles, cabinets, etc. I think typical renovation with demolition of flooring takes 2-3 months? So I reckon the interior should be all done up by Sep. In this meantime the external common facilities and landscaping is also in parallel. I am seeing light for Q4 TOP! I hope that I will spend CNY in Hedges :)[/QUO

hope it come true

leftfield
19-05-14, 16:30
I just got my 5% electrical & plumbing notice from my lawyer! Hehe...

And patience. You're on the top floor and the progress is from lower floors upwards. Also, there's a sequence of block completion with the innermost from the main pool outwards to the main road. So depending on you stack, you could be 3-6 months off from the first calling.

For my stack they have yet to call #06 for the roofing. Historical information shows that #06 was 2.5mths behind #05 in walls so they could be getting roofing in Jun and +2-3mths more for the electricals.

I hope that you'll get your notice soon. We cannot TOP if you're not ready!

We were there during the weekend, green netting still on and we could roughly make out that the ceiling appears almost completed.

I want to spend my CNY there too! :o

David3838
19-05-14, 21:39
Hi I am quite sad about the fence around hedges went there last weekend to take a look at the progress notice that the fence that hedges use is those metal grey fence and it look very ugly....anyone notice it also or is there any changes to it....what do you all think about it

tim0307
19-05-14, 21:42

Which Blk are u?

Mine is Blk 73 #03-07

Noexit
19-05-14, 21:43
Hi I am quite sad about the fence around hedges went there last weekend to take a look at the progress notice that the fence that hedges use is those metal grey fence and it look very ugly....anyone notice it also or is there any changes to it....what do you all think about it

Now lots of project all use this type , Yishun 8 courtyard , paris ris seastrand they will grow creepy plant on it .

David3838
19-05-14, 21:46
I am not sure which block I am but my unit is 05-62

leftrightcentre
19-05-14, 23:13

The fence is up? Good news! Part of the hedge was not completed earlier this month. Can still see the orangey earth for sections not covered by concrete where the tennis court is supposed to be.

The model showed the grey metal fence so can't say this comes as a surprise. It looked quite decent in the model, against the colour scheme blocks as the backdrop. There are quite a number of trees to be planted, and the hedge I think has vertical greenery. With careful selection of flowering vines I believe that Hedges would be a tasteful and beautiful project!

leftfield
20-05-14, 11:03
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/offshore_chicane/Hedges%20Park%20Construction%20Progress/00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000002D0_zpscokejdw5.jpg

Just to refresh everyone's memory on the artist's depiction of how the fence looks like. :D

BTW, the entrance and exit of the estate has already been completed in case some of you have not noticed.

Jean Thierry
20-05-14, 14:15
Just realized after looking at pics of the scale model that our entrance looks so simple & that there are many trees being planted(along the fences & in between blocks) maciam forest! Haha.

leftrightcentre
20-05-14, 17:19
Just realized after looking at pics of the scale model that our entrance looks so simple & that there are many trees being planted(along the fences & in between blocks) maciam forest! Haha.

You should see these that I took. I think it's more resorty that foresty. :)

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/Model/IMG_8126_zps632ca8ad.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/Model/IMG_8125_zps92a3ba47.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/Model/IMG_8124_zpsc0346f5a.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/Model/IMG_8123_zps75030f32.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/Model/IMG_8119_zps9ef10654.jpg

I think they look nice don't they? The development should be cool with the shade from the foliage and like refreshing with the amount of oxygen from the trees and the water bodies.

leftrightcentre
20-05-14, 17:31
Just saw this article. Tiling a 3rm HDB flat takes 4 man days. Assuming a slight premium over the time/quality of work, we are looking at 2500 man days for the 501 units (average to HDB 3rm size) in Hedges. A team of 20 will take 4months. I wonder typically how many persons are tasked to tile?

http://mndsingapore.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/lets-get-used-to-robots-in-construction-sites/

eggie1961
21-05-14, 15:52
Thanks for the pics! The carpark entrance looks cramped; you have to drive almost a full circle and if a taxi is dropping off passengers, not sure if you can squeeze through.

I looked at both Hedges Park and Foresque at the same time; and Foresque has TOP not long ago... sigh!

Roam75
21-05-14, 18:58
Hey Neighbours

New to this forum. In blk 83 #08.

hoping Hp will be done by Dec cant wait to enjoy the facilities. With so many pools hope the maintenance is not so high. Anyone knows what is the quantum is like?

eggie1961
26-05-14, 16:21
Just got my 5% for completion of roof/ceiling; for block 89.
Yeah! Things are moving!

ylang16
27-05-14, 08:17
1. Leftfield
2. Leftrightcentre
3. Roarrrr
4. Astro
5. Bragpig
6. gull #05-35
7. lzhou006
8. makancula
9. EK@East
10.metformin
11. gav108
12. valleyman
13. Mummy Irene
14. favfuchsia
15. scrubbie
16.HardcoreDude
17. sun&wind
18. loonsy
19.lisapanda
20. sskdaphne
21. tim
22. Alvinalvin
23. mka
24. Desmos
25. samanthal
26. ylang16
27. coolpica
28. eastshore
29. jopeki
30. Shihtzus
31. Biloulou
32. duelz
33. GSY

Came across facebook for Hedges Park owners. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/660909607267225/members/ :D

Jean Thierry
27-05-14, 08:30
Came across facebook for Hedges Park owners. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/660909607267225/members/ :D

Add me up! I've sent the request!

lisapanda
30-05-14, 10:05
great ! we have the fb group!:p

toong75
01-06-14, 23:31
Hi Neighbours,

I am from block 77.... #05... :)

jiangouwang
02-06-14, 10:19
Hi all,

I am from Block 75.

Jean Thierry
02-06-14, 11:52
What's is up neighbors! Any updates?

seansebas
02-06-14, 16:52
Hi All ,
Just received another payment for Door Sub Frame/ Doors & windows frame etc... can't wait to TOP.

I'm from Blk 83 btw.

Cheers

lisapanda
02-06-14, 17:04
me2 5% coming

moonlight
02-06-14, 17:12
:flaming-head: still stuck at 45%

astro
04-06-14, 20:11
Received notice from law firm that developer has requested for the next 5% today..me Blk 89

Desmos
04-06-14, 21:49
Received notice from law firm that developer has requested for the next 5% today..me Blk 89

Hi Astro which level are you on?

leftrightcentre
04-06-14, 23:01
Didn't managed to make a trip down to Hedges over the weekend. Will do so this weekend to check on the progress. Hopefully no sight of soil or reinforcement steel bars poking out from concrete!

Anyway would like to share this free app with you guys. Room Planner by Chief Architect Software. I used it last week to create the floor plan and it is not difficult to use. I could get the dimensions in and also test fit furnishings such as bed, table, etc. quite easily.

Allows me to visualize the practical size of bed, table, sofa, etc. What's more other than the typical planar layout you can also get a navigable 3D model and a virtual reality walkabout model from just the plane layout you drew.

Sample screen cap:
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/7b028b79aa2dcf4b696b1ab3c20a49f5_zps06c6a843.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/5178dfdb726756d6731918176504fd6d_zps7132e3e6.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges/1ffe9c626c9d477982f4a32dc7fd9985_zpsff0213da.jpg

David3838
05-06-14, 08:40
Hi leftrightcentre is this the exact dimensions for 2+study unit? Thanks

leftrightcentre
05-06-14, 09:52
Hi leftrightcentre is this the exact dimensions for 2+study unit? Thanks

As exact as I can help it. I wonder if the sum of all rooms truly equals the stated size.

I guess the walls take up considerable size themselves and count towards the unit size? Don't have info on the thickness of the walls though.

gull
05-06-14, 10:59
You are a genius leftrightcenter.... I so look frwd for ur insights n posts on this forum...Keep it up buddy!...:)

lzhou006
05-06-14, 12:57
As exact as I can help it. I wonder if the sum of all rooms truly equals the stated size.

I guess the walls take up considerable size themselves and count towards the unit size? Don't have info on the thickness of the walls though.

Thanks leftrightcentre, its really helpful. So the size here is still inclusive of wall? Where can we get the size of the other type of units? Thanks.

leftrightcentre
05-06-14, 13:32
Thanks leftrightcentre, its really helpful. So the size here is still inclusive of wall? Where can we get the size of the other type of units? Thanks.

I drew individual rooms based on internal distance between facing walls i.e. actual usable space. I then placed the various rooms together. The software automatically joins the wall and recomputes the new distance to the middle of wall (from what I believe).

So in short, most of the dimensions are based on internal distance not including the wall. But for adjoining rooms, I think you can see from the living room dimensions that the "split dimensions" meet in the middle of the wall.

You need to refer to your SPA which should have pages with scaled layout of the site, and your chosen unit. There would also be another table showing the estimated size (sqm) of each room.

gav108
05-06-14, 14:10
I drew individual rooms based on internal distance between facing walls i.e. actual usable space. I then placed the various rooms together. The software automatically joins the wall and recomputes the new distance to the middle of wall (from what I believe).

So in short, most of the dimensions are based on internal distance not including the wall. But for adjoining rooms, I think you can see from the living room dimensions that the "split dimensions" meet in the middle of the wall.

You need to refer to your SPA which should have pages with scaled layout of the site, and your chosen unit. There would also be another table showing the estimated size (sqm) of each room.

but what is SPA? and how to get it?

leftrightcentre
05-06-14, 15:26
but what is SPA? and how to get it?

Sales & Purchase Agreement. You should have it once you exercise your OTP.

Edit: Actually, it is part of the OTP. Annex A.

lzhou006
05-06-14, 21:44
Sales & Purchase Agreement. You should have it once you exercise your OTP.

Edit: Actually, it is part of the OTP. Annex A.

Mine unit is 2+1 type, on Annex A is listed the size of each room(approx), but don't have actual width or length.
ex: on my Annex A it say bedroom2 is 8sqm and study is 5sqm,
but on your draw bedroom2=2.53*2.53=6.4
study is 2.17*1.74=3.77, so wall really take so much space?

leftrightcentre
05-06-14, 22:49
Mine unit is 2+1 type, on Annex A is listed the size of each room(approx), but don't have actual width or length.
ex: on my Annex A it say bedroom2 is 8sqm and study is 5sqm,
but on your draw bedroom2=2.53*2.53=6.4
study is 2.17*1.74=3.77, so wall really take so much space?

The footnote of that page says it is not accurate and only used for reference. The summation of of the sizes are going to be different from the actual size due to rounding, etc.

On the following page where you have the floor plan there is a scale on the bottom. I used that for measurement. Maybe you can do an independent measurement and see how much our figures differ?

bk
06-06-14, 18:08
Bk @ blk 75 3rd lvl another 5% paid . Await for another 5% payment to TOP .

lzhou006
06-06-14, 21:10
The footnote of that page says it is not accurate and only used for reference. The summation of of the sizes are going to be different from the actual size due to rounding, etc.

On the following page where you have the floor plan there is a scale on the bottom. I used that for measurement. Maybe you can do an independent measurement and see how much our figures differ?

I did my own measurement based on the floor plan and scale, your figures are accurate.

leftrightcentre
09-06-14, 10:05
I went for my monthly site visit yesterday, which is actually nearly 6 weeks since my last.

There definitely was progress but is kinda below expectation. Progress seemed really slow, and the general feeling is still not quite close to completion. And as eggie1961 shared, Foresque had recently TOP, and to make it worse, Foresque got the land 6 months later than TID so TID lost effectively 1 year.

Anyway, Lian Beng is expected to handover the project end-Aug. I am wondering with the half-raw state can Lian Beng truly complete and handover in the next 10-11 weeks? With this date, we can sort of gauge the possible TOP. Anyone knows what is the typical time to TOP after main contractor handover to developer? I assume this has no relation to the completeness of the interior?
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6618_zps1814906f.jpg

The bin centre is still "looks ready but not quite ready" after these months.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6617_zps4928fe3a.jpg

The drop off point. Still raw.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6623_zpsa9a22e7e.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6622_zpsbaa422d8.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6625_zps5e549387.jpg

The entrance driveway. As per estimation, it's between the 2 humps. Closer to the downslope hump.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6624_zpsa20a054c.jpg

The clubhouse.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6634_zps5700e3c1.jpg

Paintwork still the same half painted state. :(
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6620_zps44822a03.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6621_zps64cc4b11.jpg

Aircon was spotted to be mounted for some units. Mostly Blk 71. Think some was spotted on Blk 89 too.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6619_zps16c021a5.jpg

The pools. You can actually see the top of the fencing at the bottom of the photo. Yes, fencing is indeed up along part of the perimeter. No, the fence is different from the artiste impression and scale model.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6632_zpsecebfb47.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6630_zpse92442ab.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6628_zps873348b0.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6613_zpsac639feb.jpg

The aircon could be seen on some units. The tennis court has not taken form. Parts of the hedge is still red/brown soil and not supported with concrete wall.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6612_zpsf553fd48.jpg

Noticed that the balcony railing is yet to be constructed for some units.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/dunspamme/Hedges%20Progress/Progress%2020140608/IMG_6627_zpsdacf1f9a.jpg

Have a few videos. Upload and share the links later.

jiangouwang
09-06-14, 10:15
Hello leftrightcentre,

thank you very much for your update.

leftrightcentre
09-06-14, 10:15
Videos:
http://goo.gl/IALqFc
http://goo.gl/Yz1u7u
http://goo.gl/rTcblA
http://goo.gl/qFXICW

leftfield
09-06-14, 11:17
Looking at how the project has progressed from 2 months back, I'm not holding my breath for an end-August completion. :doh:

David3838
09-06-14, 14:57
Hi leftrightcentre which fence are you talking about the fence of the condo or the fence of the swimming pool

hedgesalvin
10-06-14, 08:08
1. I'm also really disheartened with the progress. Seems that they are taking their own sweet time. Probably the estimation by project manager of hong leong is just lip service as well.

2. Saw from ura caveat lodged. One unit in HP just sold in may, for $838000, aka $916psf. Oh no, is price for HP really so bad and unattractive? Alarming

David3838
10-06-14, 09:37
Ya i saw that too $916 per psf...previous month there are units selling above 1k per psf....i was shock also when i saw 916 per psf...

terrynfs
10-06-14, 10:11
parc rosewood sold @ 14xxpsf, hedges park @ 9xxpsf

what happened to those hp owners?

David3838
10-06-14, 10:43
Think the hedges park owner is in need of money

gav108
10-06-14, 11:00
Errr...u all do realise that the unit sold at 916 psf is a 2 bedder ground floor pes unit?

From Squarefoot research:

Unit 83 FLORA DRIVE #01-XX
Size 915 Sq ft
Sold at 916 Psf in May 2014
Bought at 831 Psf in May 2011
Profit $78,000

Not good profit, but profit nonetheless. In any case ground floor pes units are usually the worst if looking for capital gains. It's a niche market with huge outdoor spaces, and not good for investment.