PDA

View Full Version : The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Worsty
13-11-11, 19:02
Yah worsty but initial pain will lead to gain in the future. If I had my way, I wld have started investing in property the moment I graduated. At that time I still don't know what it meant by "leverage"!!!! If I bought a MM then I cld have built my wealth faster...sigh
well, by the time we got money to buy, missed out the boomtime... definitely no money to pay for downpayment then...

Eastboy
13-11-11, 19:03
That's why Mr Kwek always say he price to sell the units. Livia took quite a fair bit of time (>1yr) to clear the units. NV also took quite a fair bit of time (>1yr) to clear the units (although still about 4% left). I expect Palette to take >1yr to clear the units as well. :D

Dunno leh CDL bought the plot long long ago, in fact of only sell 50% of all Livia and NV he wld have broke even. Think it can be priced to sell because CDL got the land cheap. Anyway looking at the Palette hearing those prices I seriously think a lot of potential for upside. The mrt location, proximity to beach, tampines mall....think it will still be very popular as a suburban choice of living.

Eastboy
13-11-11, 19:04
well, by the time we got money to buy, missed out the boomtime... definitely no money to pay for downpayment then...

Don't worry I am quite bullish about your EU habitat. Once TOP you'll be smiling le trust me heheh

Worsty
13-11-11, 19:05
Dunno leh CDL bought the plot long long ago, in fact of only sell 50% of all Livia and NV he wld have broke even. Think it can be priced to sell because CDL got the land cheap. Anyway looking at the Palette hearing those prices I seriously think a lot of potential for upside. The mrt location, proximity to beach, tampines mall....think it will still be very popular as a suburban choice of living.

Was considering pasir ris previously but it's just...too east for my liking though like you,i'm also a east boy... Max max also simei and must be around the mrt like double bay/my manhattan...

Eastboy
13-11-11, 19:12
Was considering pasir ris previously but it's just...too east for my liking though like you,i'm also a east boy... Max max also simei and must be around the mrt like double bay/my manhattan...

Actually now manhattan/double bay in Simei only 2 mrt stops away from Pasir Ris. From this perspective, pasir ris condos more value for money. However if u drive/take cab it is really FAR EAST lol.

In terms of location EU habitat is good u can reach parkway or town in 10mins by car. I live at Joo Chiat now if I speed I can reach ion in 10min (the time taken to walk from vacanza to kembangan) lol

Worsty
Don't worry I am quite bullish about your EU habitat. Once TOP you'll be smiling le trust me heheh

Haha. Thanks. I hope so. But it's for own stay..unless i just take the profits (if it really go up)and get a resale elsewhere..

Is that you in the avatar pic? Like Tyler Durden in Fight club..hahaha

sotidy

Precisely. This is just one of many CDL projects and property development is only one part of CDL's business so unlikely they will panic to sell everything. This 3rd project's pricing has increased compared to the first two in terms of psf. Basically its playing around with the size to make quantum look good.

Worsty
13-11-11, 19:17
Actually now manhattan/double bay in Simei only 2 mrt stops away from Pasir Ris. From this perspective, pasir ris condos more value for money. However if u drive/take cab it is really FAR EAST lol.

In terms of location EU habitat is good u can reach parkway or town in 10mins by car. I live at Joo Chiat now if I speed I can reach ion in 10min (the time taken to walk from vacanza to kembangan) lol

Yeah. Driving now so it makes a difference with being at eu habitat and being at Livia/NV/Palette although i'm thinking i should drop the car and whack another mortgage instead once my unit TOP...

Eastboy
13-11-11, 19:19
Precisely. This is just one of many CDL projects and property development is only one part of CDL's business so unlikely they will panic to sell everything. This 3rd project's pricing has increased compared to the first two in terms of psf. Basically its playing around with the size to make quantum look good.

Sigh ya lor...even HDB CEO now says small apts do not affect quality of life lor. Think this is the way to go now, smaller units with more affordable quantum. Some MMs can even do a 2BR in a 500sqft unit, really changing the way we perceive property. HDB also building smaller and smaller....but given land scarcity we are just headed towards HK/Tokyo style living I guess. Those with big condos shld keep...so rare nowadays

sotidy
13-11-11, 19:35
Sigh ya lor...even HDB CEO now says small apts do not affect quality of life lor. Think this is the way to go now, smaller units with more affordable quantum. Some MMs can even do a 2BR in a 500sqft unit, really changing the way we perceive property. HDB also building smaller and smaller....but given land scarcity we are just headed towards HK/Tokyo style living I guess. Those with big condos shld keep...so rare nowadays

For you, you might want to just get ur ammo ready, go to banks to get pre-approval (checkout the rates and packages) and be prepared to buy if you find your dream home at the price you want in D15. :D
Better focus on what you prefer if its for own stay and not what you think may be 'cheap'.
Hope you get ur dream home fast...and go to the pool more often (with the 6packs) :D

Eastboy
14-11-11, 18:50
For you, you might want to just get ur ammo ready, go to banks to get pre-approval (checkout the rates and packages) and be prepared to buy if you find your dream home at the price you want in D15. :D
Better focus on what you prefer if its for own stay and not what you think may be 'cheap'.
Hope you get ur dream home fast...and go to the pool more often (with the 6packs) :D

yeah i got all my IPA done already. bank will loan me anything < 1.5million, but of course I won't be looking at such a high quantum because i still want to enjoy my lifestyle of traveling, dining, relaxing etc etc....i like to have liquidity...kekeke...

bargain hunter
15-11-11, 10:42
Published November 15, 2011
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/c.gif
Two-thirds of previewed Palette units snapped up
Sim Lian also sells about 200 of 240 units at Parc Vera since Oct28 launch

By MICHELLE TAN

(SINGAPORE) The Palette residential development at Pasir Ris Grove saw a brisk take-up of 200 units at its preview launch last weekend.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2011-11-15/BT_IMAGES_TMPAL15.jpg (javascript:openwindow('/local/picturepopup/0,4661,171462-60000,00.html?');)Price range and layouts: The average selling price of the 892-unit Palette was in the range of $870 per square foot. Unit layouts in the 12-block residential development range from one-bedders to four-bedders. The project also has 10 penthouses City Developments Ltd (CDL) released a total of 300 units in the 99-year-leasehold development at the preview.
The average selling price of the 892-unit residential project, located within walking distance to Pasir Ris MRT Station, was in the range of $870 per square foot, with prices beginning at $561,000 for a 495-sq-ft one-bedder on a low floor and $1.8 million for a 2,217-sq-ft penthouse.
Unit layouts in the 12-block project range from one-bedders (up to 700 sq ft) to four-bedders (up to 1,798 sq ft).
The residential development also has a total of 10 penthouses (from 2,217 sq ft to 2,562 sq ft), of which all four units launched last weekend have already been taken up.

devilplate
15-11-11, 10:46
prices is almost same same as NV where their 1bdr starts from 55xk, 506sqft

mcmlxxvi
15-11-11, 10:53

Did u c the 420sf 2br???

hopeful
15-11-11, 11:13
yeah i got all my IPA done already. bank will loan me anything < 1.5million, but of course I won't be looking at such a high quantum because i still want to enjoy my lifestyle of traveling, dining, relaxing etc etc....i like to have liquidity...kekeke...

err....what is IPA?
You get pre-approval without giving the banks any project names?

Eastboy
15-11-11, 11:17
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/c.gif

By MICHELLE TAN

(SINGAPORE) The Palette residential development at Pasir Ris Grove saw a brisk take-up of 200 units at its preview launch last weekend.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2011-11-15/BT_IMAGES_TMPAL15.jpg (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:openwindow%28%27/local/picturepopup/0,4661,171462-60000,00.html?%27%29;)Price range and layouts: The average selling price of the 892-unit Palette was in the range of $870 per square foot. Unit layouts in the 12-block residential development range from one-bedders to four-bedders. The project also has 10 penthouses City Developments Ltd (CDL) released a total of 300 units in the 99-year-leasehold development at the preview.
The average selling price of the 892-unit residential project, located within walking distance to Pasir Ris MRT Station, was in the range of $870 per square foot, with prices beginning at $561,000 for a 495-sq-ft one-bedder on a low floor and $1.8 million for a 2,217-sq-ft penthouse.
Unit layouts in the 12-block project range from one-bedders (up to 700 sq ft) to four-bedders (up to 1,798 sq ft).
The residential development also has a total of 10 penthouses (from 2,217 sq ft to 2,562 sq ft), of which all four units launched last weekend have already been taken up.

priced to sell. if have extra cash, i wld say, BUY. i am not agent hor, kekeke, nho vested interest also, but last week i went showroom i know Pasir Ris a lot of room for upside.

1. Pasir Ris Beach - Though a poorer cousin of ECP, not ATAS, at least there are activities along the beach compared to West Coast. And there will always be demand for 'resort' living. Haha.

2. Downtown East, Whitesands Mall and several smaller malls. Amenities tick. And surely with higher influx of people into the neighbourhood, it makes sense to expect malls to upgrade in the future.

3. Short drive to Tampines Central, Changi Airport, Changi Business Park. Potential renters.

4. Educational institutions, IKEA, GIANT etc. Families love!

5. Big supply of potential HDB upgraders as though who love Pasir Ris will always love to live in that area near their family and relatives

6. 700m walk to MRT. Not at your doorstep, but doesn't need feeder bus.

7. Access to TPE/PIE/ECP

8. The identity of Pasir Ris has always been 'resort living', if I were URA planner, I think I will further enhance this identity and make it more upmarket (just like how Punggol Waterway has transformed the identity of a marshland). Pasir Ris Punggol GRC is a HUGE GRC. Votes are important to them. And PAP will go all out to pander to the young families and voters.

That's all I can think of for now.

Eastboy
15-11-11, 11:18
err....what is IPA?
You get pre-approval without giving the banks any project names?

yah In-principle approval based on my income. i.e. Banks will disburse any mortgage loan up to the amount based on the approval.

sotidy
15-11-11, 12:27
priced to sell. if have extra cash, i wld say, BUY. i am not agent hor, kekeke, nho vested interest also, but last week i went showroom i know Pasir Ris a lot of room for upside.

1. Pasir Ris Beach - Though a poorer cousin of ECP, not ATAS, at least there are activities along the beach compared to West Coast. And there will always be demand for 'resort' living. Haha.

2. Downtown East, Whitesands Mall and several smaller malls. Amenities tick. And surely with higher influx of people into the neighbourhood, it makes sense to expect malls to upgrade in the future.

3. Short drive to Tampines Central, Changi Airport, Changi Business Park. Potential renters.

4. Educational institutions, IKEA, GIANT etc. Families love!

5. Big supply of potential HDB upgraders as though who love Pasir Ris will always love to live in that area near their family and relatives

6. 700m walk to MRT. Not at your doorstep, but doesn't need feeder bus.

7. Access to TPE/PIE/ECP

8. The identity of Pasir Ris has always been 'resort living', if I were URA planner, I think I will further enhance this identity and make it more upmarket (just like how Punggol Waterway has transformed the identity of a marshland). Pasir Ris Punggol GRC is a HUGE GRC. Votes are important to them. And PAP will go all out to pander to the young families and voters.

That's all I can think of for now.

Personally, as you might be aware, I am familiar with the East, have vested interest and also follow local/global news/trends for years. My opinion is this project is neither cheap nor expensive. The average psf was within my prediction (if you refer to posting some weeks back). It is priced to sell by offsetting a higher psf against smaller unit size. For anyone looking for "investment", better choice will be to pick smaller units within the project.

yjcai
15-11-11, 20:00
Personally, as you might be aware, I am familiar with the East, have vested interest and also follow local/global news/trends for years. My opinion is this project is neither cheap nor expensive. The average psf was within my prediction (if you refer to posting some weeks back). It is priced to sell by offsetting a higher psf against smaller unit size. For anyone looking for "investment", better choice will be to pick smaller units within the project.

What do you think of the potential in the future compared to woodlands and JLD?

sotidy
15-11-11, 20:09

Seriously very hard to say.

Eastboy
15-11-11, 21:05

One way to compare potential is the amount of land released for private residential. Hence I am very conservative about woodlands and JLD.

sotidy
16-11-11, 03:45
One way to compare potential is the amount of land released for private residential. Hence I am very conservative about woodlands and JLD.

Very hard to say about the future. GLS (Government Land Sales) policies are reviewed about twice yearly and land parcels can be added/removed into the confirm/reserve list as and when Gov't decides it. Actually apart from core CCR, the rest of SGP has plenty of land available for the Gov't to sell.

However, just because there are plenty of supply does not mean prices will just plunge right to the floor. To a very big extent, gov't exerts its influence by not allowing the land to be sold too cheaply - as you can see from recent UOL Paya Lebar's case. So I think 300psf for any pc of 99year leasehold land in SGP is the 'floor' price. With cheapo construction and minimal overhead, minimum average selling price for any new condo anywhere in SGP would be around 550psf. (unless there's WW3 or similar...)

For Pasir Ris, I think the best potential tenants are from Changi Business Park. CBP is still growing every day and I think the quality of the tenant there is good. Having said that, Bedok, Tampines and Simei's property prices and rental prices are much higher than Pasir Ris. This would inevitably force these tenants to look for alternatives. Either they will look towards Kembangan or Pasir Ris....so for people who don't really have their roots in SGP, they won't bother so much on whether its RCR or OCR as what they want is cheap and near workplace.

hyenergix
16-11-11, 06:00

Woodlands will be boosted by new MRT line that is connected to JB. JLD will be boosted by Jurong East (commercial and recreational), Tuas (industrial) and Jurong Island (heavy industrial). Both have much better potential than Pasir Ris. I have yet to hear anything on Pasir Ris. It is likely the government will focus its resources on projects already announced.

Eastboy
16-11-11, 06:24
Woodlands will be boosted by new MRT line that is connected to JB. JLD will be boosted by Jurong East (commercial and recreational), Tuas (industrial) and Jurong Island (heavy industrial). Both have much better potential than Pasir Ris. I have yet to hear anything on Pasir Ris. It is likely the government will focus its resources on projects already announced.

Yes, do not doubt that those future devts will drive up values in Woodlands and Jurong. However it is still anyone's guess what the profile of tenants and residents would be like in the future i.e what are their price thresholds? would you get more blue collar or white collar in the area? There are indeed so many factors....

hyenergix
16-11-11, 06:33
Yes, do not doubt that those future devts will drive up values in Woodlands and Jurong. However it is still anyone's guess what the profile of tenants and residents would be like in the future i.e what are their price thresholds? would you get more blue collar or white collar in the area? There are indeed so many factors....

With travelling costs, time and hassle increasing, more people will stay near their workplaces and parents. Price in these areas near MRT will continue to climb.

devilplate
16-11-11, 08:23
With travelling costs, time and hassle increasing, more people will stay near their workplaces and parents. Price in these areas near MRT will continue to climb.

u r SOLD on the JLD story:D

phantom_opera
16-11-11, 08:33
Actually what is the big deal about JLD ... Lakefront pricing already sort of factor that in .... everywhere also got development right? North got NSL to look for, East got SUTD / CBP ... so does JLD means psf in Lakeside will exceed Bedok?

devilplate
16-11-11, 08:36
Actually what is the big deal about JLD ... Lakefront pricing already sort of factor that in .... everywhere also got development right? North got NSL to look for, East got SUTD / CBP ... so does JLD means psf in Lakeside will exceed Bedok?

ppl love to hear nice stories mah

to me hor,once JLD is developed it will be just another CBP.....

i drive around CBP recently....quite impressed wif the buildings there.....quite a few new roads were constructed as well

phantom_opera
16-11-11, 08:38
ppl love to hear nice stories mah

i drive around CBP recently....quite impressed wif the buildings there.....quite a few new roads were constructed as well

if economy slow down, plan for JLD and Paya Lebar will probably get delayed ... but SUTD is breaking ground already so more assured of delivery ... obviously I am biased, being invested in the East :D

Changi City point definitely very well executed ... had my lunch there recently, jam-packed

Eastboy
16-11-11, 11:30
if economy slow down, plan for JLD and Paya Lebar will probably get delayed ... but SUTD is breaking ground already so more assured of delivery ... obviously I am biased, being invested in the East :D

Changi City point definitely very well executed ... had my lunch there recently, jam-packed

Phantom which condo u vested in?

gn108
16-11-11, 11:41
Visited the showflat - quite good nice.
Decent value - but 99LH land.
Going to get really crowded over there though...

amk
16-11-11, 12:04

But jurong already in CBP pricing no ?

Eastboy
16-11-11, 20:57
Visited the showflat - quite good nice.
Decent value - but 99LH land.
Going to get really crowded over there though...

That's true...think TPE/PIE will have more traffic jams....and whitesands simply needs to be upgraded, or another bigger mall for pasir ris.

khatib855
17-11-11, 08:19
Anyone , any idea , how much is the 3+1 price

iuhne
17-11-11, 08:51
That's true...think TPE/PIE will have more traffic jams....and whitesands simply needs to be upgraded, or another bigger mall for pasir ris.

Ya. White sands need to be expanded like what they have done to Jurong Point. Jurong Point looks so different now from my undergrad days at NTU.

sotidy
17-11-11, 11:11
Ya. White sands need to be expanded like what they have done to Jurong Point. Jurong Point looks so different now from my undergrad days at NTU.

White Sand is owned by AsiaMall. So unlike Capitaland's Mall or Fraser's Mall, AsiaMall's mall tends to have lesser AEI activities.

GForce
17-11-11, 12:04
Was quoted :
#05-14 $1.028m
#11-14 $1.062m
Above is south facing with pool view

For those interested pls go to show flat to double confirm!

khatib855
17-11-11, 13:19
Was quoted :
#05-14 $1.028m
#11-14 $1.062m
Above is south facing with pool view

For those interested pls go to show flat to double confirm!

About the same as NV price . price is attractive although is only 108 sq/m

sotidy
17-11-11, 14:39
About the same as NV price . price is attractive although is only 108 sq/m

Yup. Agree :D
This (priced to sell) is precisely why the project is moving quite fast. :D

wildfaye29
18-11-11, 16:25
official cdl page:
http://www.cdl.com.sg/thepalette/

Eastboy
19-11-11, 08:58
So anyone here bought the palette? Thinking of getting a 2 bedder for investment, what r ur views?

azeoprop
19-11-11, 09:03
Why not consider the 2+ study? Can be rented out as a compact 3 bedroom?

U might want to consider the stack with the least walking distance to the mrt.

Eastboy
19-11-11, 09:21
Why not consider the 2+ study? Can be rented out as a compact 3 bedroom?

U might want to consider the stack with the least walking distance to the mrt.

ya considering also. but usually i just want to focus on renting to singles. just a preference la. :)

azeoprop
19-11-11, 09:29
For me, I don't really like most of the 2 and 2+1 design because the main door opens to the kitchen door which has straight through view to the kitchen window. I think not very good in terms of fengshui.

Only a few stacks of them the main door don't face the kitchen door.

Eastboy
19-11-11, 09:35
For me, I don't really like most of the 2 and 2+1 design because the main door opens to the kitchen door which has straight through view to the kitchen window. I think not very good in terms of fengshui.

Only a few stacks of them the main door don't face the kitchen door.

ok i am not well-versed in fengshui...can explain why main door cannot face kitchen door ah?:scared-5:

azeoprop
19-11-11, 09:55
Kitchen is traditionally the "back" part of the house. If it faces the front door means ur wealth luck come from the front and directly leave through the back. = wealth fly away haa haa.

:beats-me-man:

flagship74
19-11-11, 10:06
Kitchen is traditionally the "back" part of the house. If it faces the front door means ur wealth luck come from the front and directly leave through the back. = wealth fly away haa haa.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Eastboy
19-11-11, 10:34

but for apartments where is the 'back' if there's no 'back door'??? hiyo so complicated :scared-4:

heroes
19-11-11, 10:41
but for apartments where is the 'back' if there's no 'back door'??? hiyo so complicated :scared-4:
I also confuse... In apartment where is the maindoor?

Eastboy
19-11-11, 10:45
I also confuse... In apartment where is the maindoor?
http://www.the-palette.com.sg/floorplans/the-palette-floorplans-B1a-2.gif

devilplate
19-11-11, 10:46

its all in ur mind:p

i say bad luck come from the front and can straightaway escape thru the back(kitchen) ...bestest!:rolleyes:

devilplate
19-11-11, 10:48
http://www.the-palette.com.sg/floorplans/the-palette-floorplans-B1a-2.gif

i prefer the main door to face kitchen instead of facing living rm....so this layout fulfils tat....

the problem wif this layout is there is no store room and the 2nd bedroom machiam smaller den a study rm

azeoprop
19-11-11, 10:53
I guess its personal perferences based on your beliefs. :p
Just make sure u feel comfortable with the initial view of ur home when u first open the door after a hard day work.

;)

azeoprop
19-11-11, 10:54
i prefer the main door to face kitchen instead of facing living rm....so this layout fulfils tat....

the problem wif this layout is there is no store room and the 2nd bedroom machiam smaller den a study rm

Can hide yourself in the floor storage. :D

Eastboy
19-11-11, 10:55

yah but i went to see the show flat very clever CDL patented the bay window and additional storage space, so they put the mattress over the bw + storage box and it is very smart utilization of space.

devilplate
19-11-11, 10:55
I guess its personal perferences based on your beliefs. :p
Just make sure u feel comfortable with the initial view of ur home when u first open the door after a hard day work.

;)

paste a bikini queen poster on the kitchen door....swee....lol

devilplate
19-11-11, 10:56
yah but i went to see the show flat very clever CDL patented the bay window and additional storage space, so they put the mattress over the bw + storage box and it is very smart utilization of space.

if u intend to rent out to singles/couples....they most likely nid the 2nd bedrm as a study rm rite....tat stupid patent idea takes up more space:doh:

i wud go for bottom storage space design....:2cents:

gav108
19-11-11, 20:33
if u intend to rent out to singles/couples....they most likely nid the 2nd bedrm as a study rm rite....tat stupid patent idea takes up more space:doh:

i wud go for bottom storage space design....:2cents:

agree. it would be good if the bottom part of the bay window (the part that protrudes) is actually hidden storage. if bay windows double up as storage no one will complain :D

Eastboy
19-11-11, 21:47
anyone gone to the show flat tdy? how are the sales?

reporter2
21-11-11, 17:33
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/suite/story/0,4574,465244-1321387140,00.html?

By MICHELLE TAN

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2011-11-15/BT_IMAGES_TMPAL15.jpg
Price range and layouts: The average selling price of the 892-unit Palette was in the range of $870 per square foot. Unit layouts in the 12-block residential development range from one-bedders to four-bedders. The project also has 10 penthouses

City Developments Ltd (CDL) released a total of 300 units in the 99-year-leasehold development at the preview.

Warm responses have also been noted in other project launches located primarily in the heartland regions.

Notably, Sim Lian's 99-year-leasehold residential project, Parc Vera, has met with keen interest from local buyers and has sold about 200 out of 240 units since its launch on Oct 28 at an average price of $800 per sq ft.

Located along Hougang Avenue 7, the 452-unit development is also close to recreational sites such as the Serangoon Park Connector and Punggol Park.

According to a property consultant, most of the buyers of Parc Vera already reside in the North-Eastern part of Singapore, with many citing proximity to their parents' homes as a priority.

Despite concerns that residential prices are near a top, head of Residential at Knight Frank, Wendy Tang, continues to expect healthy sales in the heartland regions on the back of 'real demand from local buyers'.

Concurring with her view, Global Property Strategic Alliance CEO Jeffrey Hong expects 'healthy pick-up rates' going forward as HDB prices continue to soar, narrowing the price differential between public and private homes.

Going into the month of Christmas, developers are rushing to dish out a final spread of new launches before the year's end to tap the buying momentum and capitalise on the festive spending mood of buyers.

According to agents, CapitaLand is tentatively set to launch its 99-year-leasehold development, Bedok Residences, as early as this week.

Expected to draw a fair bit of attention due to its prime location and proximity to Bedok MRT Station, the 583-unit project will form part of CapitaLand's plan to transform the Bedok Bus Interchange and the land surrounding it into a 15-storey mixed development comprising residential and retail components.

Other projects expected to be launched in December include a 400 plus-unit residential project in Sembawang by MCC Land and a 577-unit development by UOL and SingLand by Bedok Reservoir.

bargain hunter
24-11-11, 07:26
City Developments said in an update yesterday that it has sold 320 out of the 400 units it released in the 892-apartment The Palette.Sales of the Pasir Ris project started on Nov 12. Units were priced at an early bird average of about $870 psf then, but prices have since been adjusted upwards by a marginal 2-3 per cent.
'Launches that are conveniently located near MRT stations, such as The Palette, are experiencing strong take-up,' noted a CityDev spokeswoman.

kane
24-11-11, 07:40
They also must brag a bit to show that they are not losing out to capland's bedok residences. I'm not a supporter of both projects but at 300k difference and 4 mrt stops between them, I would have thought the rational thing was the cheaper one.

kane
24-11-11, 07:48
They also must brag a bit to show that they are not losing out to capland's bedok residences. I'm not a supporter of both projects but at 300k difference and 4 mrt stops between them, I would have thought the rational thing was the cheaper one.

devilplate
24-11-11, 08:44
4 stops alot of diff hor

see tpy vs novena....hehe

Eastboy
24-11-11, 11:01
4 stops alot of diff hor

see tpy vs novena....hehe

ya novena more 'atas' ma....tpy no matter what will always be referred as a heartland.

hence i still feel that 4 stops away, 300k cheaper, and pasir ris air is cleaner with walking distance to the beach....haha one man's meat is another man's poison indeed!

devilplate
24-11-11, 11:02
ya novena more 'atas' ma....tpy no matter what will always be referred as a heartland.

hence i still feel that 4 stops away, 300k cheaper, and pasir ris air is cleaner with walking distance to the beach....haha one man's meat is another man's poison indeed!
palette definitely not walking dist to beach.....nid to cycle

seastrand oredi too far to walk to beach

atas=snob hor.....LOL

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 11:06

And closer to airport! Closer to Newater plant too so you get to drink the sai zui before rest of Singaporeans! ;-p

devilplate
24-11-11, 11:12
And closer to airport! Closer to Newater plant too so you get to drink the sai zui before rest of Singaporeans! ;-p
OIIIIIIIIII

serious ar? den i better drink from mineral bottles?!?!?! wah liuuuuuuuuuuu

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 11:23
OIIIIIIIIII

serious ar? den i better drink from mineral bottles?!?!?! wah liuuuuuuuuuuu
Which area you currently staying la brudder?

devilplate
24-11-11, 11:24
Which area you currently staying la brudder?
4 stops away from bedok lor.....LOL

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 11:32
4 stops away from bedok lor.....LOL
Woohoohoo!

azeoprop
24-11-11, 11:48
For me pasir ris = resort, beach, relax. So if I were to buy a unit in Pasir ris, it must have sea view, walkable to beach and have that relaxing holiday atmosphere. :D

Eastboy
24-11-11, 14:01
For me pasir ris = resort, beach, relax. So if I were to buy a unit in Pasir ris, it must have sea view, walkable to beach and have that relaxing holiday atmosphere. :D
then you shld buy JLB area...freehold....

iwantgizmos
24-11-11, 14:22
Don't forget there is Riverina area too...

devilplate
24-11-11, 14:29
Where isit?

Eastboy
24-11-11, 14:29

yah where's Riverina? Why I haven't heard before?

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 16:01
Riz Haven nice nice... Got mm

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 16:03
yah where's Riverina? Why I haven't heard before?
Riviera is it...

iwantgizmos
24-11-11, 18:06
Riviera is it...
riverina is the whole stretch of private housing located beside elias, plus walking distance to beach...
these are all terraced, not actually those high rise condo type...
therefore no seaview... :beats-me-man:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/the-riverina-599

but then again, it's a matter of buyers preference i guess.... :)

Eastboy
24-11-11, 18:29
riverina is the whole stretch of private housing located beside elias, plus walking distance to beach...
these are all terraced, not actually those high rise condo type...
therefore no seaview... :beats-me-man:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/the-riverina-599

but then again, it's a matter of buyers preference i guess.... :)

99LH cluster houses is kinda not a very good investment i feel...that's just me la....

Eastboy
29-11-11, 22:09
Made some money over the past 2 weeks in the highly volatile markets, so bought a 2br at the palette tdy! My first D18 property to add to my portfolio- looking forward to rent to aircrew/uni students/airline staff/logistics executives upon TOP! Any bro/sis bought a unit too?*

devilplate
29-11-11, 22:12
Made some money over the past 2 weeks in the highly volatile markets, so bought a 2br at the palette tdy! My first D18 property to add to my portfolio- looking forward to rent to aircrew/uni students/airline staff/logistics executives upon TOP! Any bro/sis bought a unit too?*
700k? I am sure ur dad will be happy for u;) congrats

I am glad tat u spend ur $ on ppty instead of cars....hehehe

iwantgizmos
29-11-11, 22:13
Congrats bro... Welcome to D18 family... :)

azeoprop
29-11-11, 22:16
Waaa...congrats! :cheers4:

Eastboy
29-11-11, 22:21
700k? I am sure ur dad will be happy for u;) congrats

I am glad tat u spend ur $ on ppty instead of cars....hehehe

Yes think selling the SLK was a good decision which gave me some more bullets to play in the market. Also made an offer for a resale in D15, waiting for owner to reply. Damn excited, thanks guys!!!

kane
29-11-11, 22:23
wa, you make or lose a few hundred thousand in a few weeks. big timer.

Eastboy
29-11-11, 22:26
wa, you make or lose a few hundred thousand in a few weeks. big timer.

Ya I'm taking a rest already. Going to enjoy my dec hols! Past 2mths was like war. :doh:

kane
29-11-11, 22:29
Ya I'm taking a rest already. Going to enjoy my dec hols! Past 2mths was like war. :doh:

so you trade in the comfort of your own home?

devilplate
29-11-11, 22:31
Yes think selling the SLK was a good decision which gave me some more bullets to play in the market. Also made an offer for a resale in D15, waiting for owner to reply. Damn excited, thanks guys!!!
Err...y so rush?

U just gotten palette.....relax la

Px aint gona fly rite? Dun drop oredi goodie....

Eastboy
29-11-11, 22:31
so you trade in the comfort of your own home?

I trade in office, at home and on the move. Lol.

Eastboy
29-11-11, 22:38
Err...y so rush?

I know...I'm offering way below asking price...agent has news that seller is very very desperate and I really love the unit! See how la!

kane
29-11-11, 22:55
Good luck, what size is the apt?

august
29-11-11, 22:57
I know...I'm offering way below asking price...agent has news that seller is very very desperate and I really love the unit! See how la!

for own stay? :o

Judas
29-11-11, 23:04

Cabin crew like this area. Sometimes they need help to catch cockroaches (in their rooms). Of course, full of volunteers.

sotidy
29-11-11, 23:08
Err...y so rush?

This goes to show in any market (up or down), there are good traders and some managed to reap rewards from the volatility. Eastboy sure has nerve of steel to be able to trade in the past 2 months. We just need to have 10000 Eastboy and I am sure the property market will hold.:D

Eastboy
29-11-11, 23:09
for own stay? :o

Yup, all along wanted to live next to the sea....;p

devilplate
29-11-11, 23:09
This goes to show in any market (up or down), there are good traders and some managed to reap rewards from the volatility. Eastboy sure has nerve of steel to be able to trade in the past 2 months. We just need to have 10000 Eastboy and I am sure the property market will hold.:D
Er....there is one lucky and smarty eastboy but got another 10 unlucky losers at the same time hor.....

devilplate
29-11-11, 23:11
Yup, all along wanted to live next to the sea....;p
Er....where got any ppty next to sea in d15? More like next to ecp! Hehe

Whole sg only d4 right next to sea.....nxt to longkang aplenty though if u dun mind....hehehe

Eastboy
29-11-11, 23:12

No, no, no. Pls don't. 10000 eastboy = Lehman / MFG.....it was hell. But only in hellish environment one can make breakthrough....I must say I was lucky. But I'm taking a break. Really really taking a break. :sleep:

Eastboy
29-11-11, 23:13
Er....where got any ppty next to sea in d15? More like next to ecp! Hehe

Whole sg only d4 right next to sea.....nxt to longkang aplenty though if u dun mind....hehehe

Hehe ok not next to the sea lah....but have sea view = next to the sea ma! :p

East Lover
30-11-11, 08:23
congrates on your purchase in The Palette. welcome to the east! :)

how is your way below offer? did owner accept? :scared-5:

Eastboy
30-11-11, 12:10
congrates on your purchase in The Palette. welcome to the east! :)

how is your way below offer? did owner accept? :scared-5:

owner is still sitting on it, agent is pushing him. poor guy...i will not up my offer though...and so far i am the only one who's coming in with the 'best' offer as far as i know it....and he has to let go because filing for bankruptcy...either i take, or bank take. my offer definitely better than bank.

whether this deal will go through is still 50-50. but brothers who's vested in Amber area don't kill me if you see the psf drop suddenly when caveat lodged....:D

heroes
30-11-11, 12:18
owner is still sitting on it, agent is pushing him. poor guy...i will not up my offer though...and so far i am the only one who's coming in with the 'best' offer as far as i know it....and he has to let go because filing for bankruptcy...either i take, or bank take. my offer definitely better than bank.

whether this deal will go through is still 50-50. but brothers who's vested in Amber area don't kill me if you see the psf drop suddenly when caveat lodged....:D

One amber bro??

East Lover
30-11-11, 12:47

Mr B will hug you...:money-faced2:

hyenergix
30-11-11, 12:49

It's either stocks or casino tt wiped him out.

shauntanzs
30-11-11, 12:52
Was it intro to u by your agent?
Or u found it by chance? Cannot be below $1000psf right?

Eastboy
30-11-11, 13:08
Was it intro to u by your agent?
Or u found it by chance? Cannot be below $1000psf right?

my agent has access to credit/mortgage defaulters' database (based on his close links with bankers). so usually he will knock on their doors to psycho them to "help" them reduce their debt. so agent is like a 'debt consultant'.

usually these people will 'downgrade' - agent will help him sell his house, and then find a suitable cheaper apt/rental to help them improve their situation. in the end agent earn a lot even from someone in terrible debt lor...

fiat500
30-11-11, 13:27
my agent has access to credit/mortgage defaulters' database (based on his close links with bankers). so usually he will knock on their doors to psycho them to "help" them reduce their debt. so agent is like a 'debt consultant'.

usually these people will 'downgrade' - agent will help him sell his house, and then find a suitable cheaper apt/rental to help them improve their situation. in the end agent earn a lot even from someone in terrible debt lor...
So its not the palette u are getting lah..
Is it cotz d azur?this is the 1 nearest to d sea in d15 i reckon..

devilplate
30-11-11, 13:46

If u din get it, will u share ur agt contact here? Hehe

Lovelle
30-11-11, 13:56
alternatively, the owner may put it in the auction. That maybe raise a better price..

devilplate
30-11-11, 14:04
alternatively, the owner may put it in the auction. That maybe raise a better price..
By right, bank will take back and put up on auction.....they got a reserve px too....

Now shd be able to do a 10% below market quick sale.....tat agt quite bad....i tink can kena sue.....agt shd protect seller interest and shd not reveal sensitive info to potential buyers

devilplate
30-11-11, 14:05
Tat agt can be jailed up to 12 mths imprisonment i tink....hohoho

august
30-11-11, 14:26
One amber bro??

one amber got sea view ah??

hopeful
30-11-11, 14:34
By right, bank will take back and put up on auction.....they got a reserve px too....

Now shd be able to do a 10% below market quick sale.....tat agt quite bad....i tink can kena sue.....agt shd protect seller interest and shd not reveal sensitive info to potential buyers

Now you scare Eastboy off from sharing his agent's contacts. :doh:
Very useful during recession le. Easier to find firesales.

devilplate
30-11-11, 14:53
Now you scare Eastboy off from sharing his agent's contacts. :doh:
Very useful during recession le. Easier to find firesales.
Oredi too late ....the moment he post his lobang here oredi dangerous.....public forum leh....maybe got spies or the owner happen to read it how?

Lovelle
30-11-11, 15:04

if the agent is wrong then the bank agent who reveal the client info is also equally guilty

devilplate
30-11-11, 15:05
if the agent is wrong then the bank agent who reveal the client info is also equally guilty
Let cea decide bah

I only know agt must protect seller interest tats all;)

Lovelle
30-11-11, 15:05
Oredi too late ....the moment he post his lobang here oredi dangerous.....public forum leh....maybe got spies or the owner happen to read it how?

haha, yea, i can see his photo with his 6 pack muscles...I think it's quite easy to find eastboy liao...

only 1% of sg population has this kind of body

devilplate
30-11-11, 15:08
haha, yea, i can see his photo with his 6 pack muscles...I think it's quite easy to find eastboy liao...

Hahaha.....at most eastboy kena call up for investigation la.....he nvr commit any crime leh.....dun scare him la....hehehe

hyenergix
30-11-11, 15:25

Not easy, Katong food is too good for him. No more six pack. Back to one pack. Tt's 99%.

Laguna
30-11-11, 15:43

shall invite him to my condo for a swim....

Eastboy
30-11-11, 15:46
So its not the palette u are getting lah..
Is it cotz d azur?this is the 1 nearest to d sea in d15 i reckon..

i bought the palette. not concerned about all the 10-20% or 50% correction at all due to the small progressive payments LOL.

as for the D15 seaview property, since it's not confirmed, i am not going to say it. heh :tongue3:

Eastboy
30-11-11, 15:48
shall invite him to my condo for a swim....

sure, you want to sell your property issit? i can bring my bikini babes along (think live advertisement) so when your potential buyer peer over the window and see beautiful people they will probably not ask for too much discount...:D

heroes
30-11-11, 15:58
one amber got sea view ah??

high floor got sea view, last time agent offer me 1 br one amber pocket seaview.

nochoice
30-11-11, 16:49
Just went to visit the show flat yesterday afternoon, all units released already... Psf not as cheap as i thought...2+S 872sf mid floor about $940 psf Location, in my opinion not as good as livia, as it's sandwich by nv and the front plot of land, the place where they built the show flat is a better location, and sooner or latter will be launch by CDL....

Irene_kyng
30-11-11, 16:53
Which stacks in The Palette are good for 3 br unit?

nochoice
30-11-11, 17:03
Which stacks in The Palette are good for 3 br unit?

IMO , all 3 bedder is facing outside of the development which is surrounded by different development, 3+s still have stk 14, consider quite gd buy as it's facing the main pool and $60k cheaper than stk 11, which has the same facing...

GForce
30-11-11, 18:59
IMO , all 3 bedder is facing outside of the development which is surrounded by different development, 3+s still have stk 14, consider quite gd buy as it's facing the main pool and $60k cheaper than stk 11, which has the same facing...
Yes I like stack 14 coz the distance from this stack to opp stack is farthest! I think #05-14 is around $1.028m, better value than stack 11. Also living is south facing.
IMO there is room for downward price movement next year. All the bulls here don't shoot me huh!

sotidy
30-11-11, 19:11

More like 0.1% :D
And dun forget someone mentioned people living in the East are generally more fleshy....so that makes it 0.01%. :D

sotidy
30-11-11, 19:21
i bought the palette. not concerned about all the 10-20% or 50% correction at all due to the small progressive payments LOL.

as for the D15 seaview property, since it's not confirmed, i am not going to say it. heh :tongue3:

Precisely lor. These days....the market changes direction so fast.

Check out the news today. Seems like China has begin the first round of easing - bank reserve ratio by 0.5%. If EU does come up with something concrete and US recovery holds up, then prices are bound to continue North and BASICally many people are going to kick themselves again.:D

sotidy
30-11-11, 19:23
Precisely lor. These days....the market changes direction so fast.

Check out the news today. Seems like China has begin the first round of easing - bank reserve ratio by 0.5%. If EU does come up with something concrete and US recovery holds up, then prices are bound to continue North and BASICally many people are going to kick themselves again.:D

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-residents%E2%80%99-monthly-incomes-rise.html

Incomes of Singaporeans and permanent residents rose sharply this year amid good economic growth and a tighter labour market.

Also, the employment rates for older residents and for women in their prime-working age reached new highs, according to findings of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

Based on the Labour Force Survey conducted in June, the median monthly income from work of full-time employed residents – Singaporeans and PRs – increased by 8.3 per cent to S$3,449 this year from the previous year.

graveyard
30-11-11, 19:41
More like 0.1% :D
And dun forget someone mentioned people living in the East are generally more fleshy....so that makes it 0.01%. :D

because too much good food in the east? geylang, siglap, bedok, changi v etc

graveyard
30-11-11, 19:47

Awesome!! Congrats on your buy!!! :D

sotidy
30-11-11, 19:54
because too much good food in the east? geylang, siglap, bedok, changi v etc

Dunno...(maybe so...)....I am also another fat one :D

graveyard
30-11-11, 21:31

its ok la. fat means prosperity haha. i like the east ..esp pasir ris. quiet, idyllic. well at least for now :(

Eastboy
30-11-11, 23:44
Just went to visit the show flat yesterday afternoon, all units released already... Psf not as cheap as i thought...2+S 872sf mid floor about $940 psf Location, in my opinion not as good as livia, as it's sandwich by nv and the front plot of land, the place where they built the show flat is a better location, and sooner or latter will be launch by CDL....

The psf is higher because of pool view premium. You want cheaper psf don't go for view lor.

Eastboy
30-11-11, 23:50
Yes I like stack 14 coz the distance from this stack to opp stack is farthest! I think #05-14 is around $1.028m, better value than stack 11. Also living is south facing.
IMO there is room for downward price movement next year. All the bulls here don't shoot me huh!

I bought stack 36. Superb facing! :D

propertychap
01-12-11, 10:05
Thinking of going down to the showroom and see today.
Are there many units left?

Eastboy
01-12-11, 10:16
Thinking of going down to the showroom and see today.
Are there many units left?

some premium units high floor still available. not sure, go down and find out and update us!

gn108
01-12-11, 10:19
One of the better show-flats I've seen recently.
Not a bad buy for upgraders/1st home owners regardless of sentiment.
A bit of a walk to MRT and 99 yr LH but good layout and value.
Congrats to those who bought.

cornycow
01-12-11, 10:33
i think the quality of the furnishings seem a little on the poor side. anyone agree with me?

other than that, it seems like a pretty nice place.

Lovelle
01-12-11, 11:17
I bought stack 36. Superb facing! :D

what size ? psf ? price ?

Irene_kyng
01-12-11, 17:01
The more I find out about The Palette, the more I like it...The big draw is tat its located at PASIR RIS...very far end..

I definitely have missed the project preview and the initial launch weeks, if I go in the market now, will I be at alot disadvantages?

gav108
01-12-11, 17:03
went down to have a look. if you are particular about finishing, do note that all the living room floor options are tiles, including the design that looks like marble. also, the bedroom flooring is timber laminate, not timber, and all bathroom walls are tiles only.

cornycow
01-12-11, 17:27
went down to have a look. if you are particular about finishing, do note that all the living room floor options are tiles, including the design that looks like marble. also, the bedroom flooring is timber laminate, not timber, and all bathroom walls are tiles only.

yup u r right. im surprised no one mentioned until u did

GForce
01-12-11, 17:43
FYI, finishing has 2 themes, one comes with parquet bedroom flooring the other is laminate. Can choose either one.

gav108
01-12-11, 23:54
FYI, finishing has 2 themes, one comes with parquet bedroom flooring the other is laminate. Can choose either one.

"Parquet Laminates, Veneers, and Solids

Parquet laminates are the most inexpensive form of parquet flooring. Parquet laminates are faux-wood pieces attached to a base such as particle board. A clear, protective coating of plastic is applied to both sides. The floor is then sealed with heat and/or pressure, which completes the process of lamination.

Veneer parquet is a layer of solid wood between three and five millimeters thick. This veneer layer is glued and pressed onto a core panel of a different material, like plywood, and attached to the materials base. Veneer parquet floors can be finished and sanded with the usual techniques. They are easily repaired by light re-sanding.

Solid parquet is composed of completely solid wood, and is more expensive than parquet laminates or veneer parquet. The standard thickness of a solid parquet board is usually 1.5 cm or more. This thickness ensures that your solid parquet-based hardwood floor can be sanded repeatedly throughout its lifetime. The most common type of solid wood parquet is 5/16" thick in sheets 2' by 2' containing a repeating pattern. It's held together with a linen mesh backing or a removable paper facing."

Only if it's solid parquet then it's considered good finishing...

hyenergix
02-12-11, 08:28
"Parquet Laminates, Veneers, and Solids

Parquet laminates are the most inexpensive form of parquet flooring. Parquet laminates are faux-wood pieces attached to a base such as particle board. A clear, protective coating of plastic is applied to both sides. The floor is then sealed with heat and/or pressure, which completes the process of lamination.

Veneer parquet is a layer of solid wood between three and five millimeters thick. This veneer layer is glued and pressed onto a core panel of a different material, like plywood, and attached to the materials base. Veneer parquet floors can be finished and sanded with the usual techniques. They are easily repaired by light re-sanding.

Solid parquet is composed of completely solid wood, and is more expensive than parquet laminates or veneer parquet. The standard thickness of a solid parquet board is usually 1.5 cm or more. This thickness ensures that your solid parquet-based hardwood floor can be sanded repeatedly throughout its lifetime. The most common type of solid wood parquet is 5/16" thick in sheets 2' by 2' containing a repeating pattern. It's held together with a linen mesh backing or a removable paper facing."

Only if it's solid parquet then it's considered good finishing...

I find solid parquet hardest to maintain. They usu warp or scratch badly...

gn108
02-12-11, 08:44
Didn't not know this - I stand corrected then.
I thought it was real marble and solid parquet.
And thanks for the write-up on the different parquets - good to know.

Irene_kyng
02-12-11, 08:47
I'm not a regular condo hunter, hence, not good in comparing finishing..
Would love to hear from more forumers on yourviews abt the finishings of the Palette. Anyone, please?

devilplate
02-12-11, 08:51
I'm not a regular condo hunter, hence, not good in comparing finishing..
Would love to hear from more forumers on yourviews abt the finishings of the Palette. Anyone, please?
average.....

price most impt.....

mcmlxxvi
02-12-11, 14:03
Me grew up in Bedok and studied/worked in East yet skinny monkey....

gn108
02-12-11, 14:16
Mindset - must be laidback...then can get chubby-checker

sotidy
02-12-11, 14:26

I live/studied/worked in East all my life and have always been chubby. :D

mcmlxxvi
02-12-11, 14:31
Mindset - must be laidback...then can get chubby-checker
You are right. I do get tense and even OCD at times lol

kale
08-12-11, 09:02
any ideas how is the sale till date?

Eastboy
09-12-11, 00:14
any ideas how is the sale till date?
PrOb super bad from 8 dec onwards lol

kane
09-12-11, 00:45
And sales team at showroom will be assigned half strength this weekend.

Eastboy
09-12-11, 00:46
And sales team at showroom will be assigned half strength this weekend.

Ya team leaders prob encourage them to go on leave...after all they have sold so many, time to take leave. Haha

Pro888
09-12-11, 00:48
PrOb super bad from 8 dec onwards lol

Very close to 0 islandwide. For the next few days or weeks will be :banghead: :doh: :simmering: :beats-me-man: :tsk-tsk: :sleep: :scared-3:

devilplate
09-12-11, 08:09
the best is developers all bid super low

buyers all dun buy!!!

0 transaction BESTEST .....let the px CRASH 50%% at least ;)

Montaigne
09-12-11, 11:19
the best is developers all bid super low

buyers all dun buy!!!

0 transaction BESTEST .....let the px CRASH 50%% at least ;)

Demand fall coupled with supply fall price unchanged. Depends on which fall is greater liao, see who can wait longer :spliff:

CondoExpert.sg
09-12-11, 15:41
The Palette @ Pasir Ris (District 18)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Palette-Clubhuse.jpg
Summary

Developer : Hong Realty (Private) Limited
Est. TOP : Mid 2016
District : 18 (Pasir Ris)
Est. Quantum Price : From $4xxk up
No. Of Towers : 12
Tenure : 99 years/Condominium
No. Of Storey : 11 & 12 Storeys
Site Area : 461,315 sq ft
No. Of Units : 892
Main Orientation : North/South facing
Units Composition : 1, 2, 2+S, 3, 3+S, 4, 4-DualKey Bedrooms & Penthouses
Distance to MRT : 7 mins to Pasir Ris MRT
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : Elias Park Primary School
Coral Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(Type - No. of Units - Sizes (sqft))

1 Bedroom
A - 50 495 to 700 2 Bedrooms B1 151 721 to 1012

2 Bedrooms + Study
B2 - 179 - 872 to 1206

3 Bedrooms
C1 - 222 - 1055 to 1410

3 Bedrooms + Study
C2 - 183 - 1152 to 1528

4 Bedrooms
D - 74 - 1378 to 1797

4 Bedrooms Dual Key
DK - 23 - 1399 to 1797

Penthouse
E/F - 10 - 2217 to 2572

Facilities

Guard House
Green Feature Wall
Coral Sculpture
Entrance Gateway
Welcoming Deck
Cascading Waterfall
Management Office
Resident’s Lounge/Function Room
Party Deck
Lawn
Spa Pod
Water Cascades
Aqua Gym
Changing Rooms with Steam Baths
Timber Boardwalk
Eco Pods Gymnasium
Activity Roof Deck
Audio Visual Room
Golf Simulator
Kid’s Pool Deck with Daybeds
Tidal Pool With Embossed Ocean Life
Water Play Wet Deck
Splash Pool
Tubing Loop
Moors Deck
Buoys
Buoys Pool with Moulded Spa Beds
Wet Deck Dip Pool with Islands
50m Infinity Pool
Spa Pod
Spice Botanics Harp Pavilion
BBQ with Trellis
Birds of Paradise Garden
Hammocks in Exotic Palm Garden
Playground
Rope Bridge
Giant Swing
Flying Fox
Fitness Stations
Meditations
Courtyards
Jogging Track
Skating Rink
Tennis Courts
Eco Pond with Embankment

Eco-Garden

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Palette-Pond.jpg

Swimming Pool

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Palette-Pool.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Palette-Site-Plan.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Palette-Street-Map2.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.CondoExpert.sg) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Nottinghill Suites as well as for other new launch condos!

iwantgizmos
09-12-11, 15:46
aiyo, why create new thread for this. already got many many now...

Eastboy
10-12-11, 20:34
all the bad news aside, whoever bought a unit at Palette, come identify yourself let's chat about our new purchase! :) :cheers4:

kane
10-12-11, 21:59
did they promote any relief package?

kale
11-12-11, 08:36
all the bad news aside, whoever bought a unit at Palette, come identify yourself let's chat about our new purchase! :) :cheers4:

I got 2+1 unit in stack 47. What about u?

phantom_opera
11-12-11, 09:01
This project & Seastrand ok la, just give 5% discount can still find buyers .... 800k for a 2+S not much downside already

Liva/O&E resale sweating already

kale
11-12-11, 09:07
This project & Seastrand ok la, just give 5% discount can still find buyers .... 800k for a 2+S not much downside already

Liva/O&E resale sweating already

I actually find sea strand pricing on high side >950psf when I last visit their showroom despite FE provide quite gd finishings and interior for the project.

super1
11-12-11, 10:53

I got 3+1 in stack 65.:)

devilplate
11-12-11, 10:59
U guys shd still got about 1wk before exercise deadline rite? Tink carefully b4 exercise ;)

bargain hunter
11-12-11, 14:26
Mass- and mid-market projects fared better yesterday, going by the showflat traffic at The Palette and Seastrand at Pasir Ris, Archipelago at Bedok Reservoir and Nottinghill Suites at Toh Tuck Road.
Their prices range from $900 psf to $1,550 psf.
Steady streams of couples and families turned up at the showflats but many left without buying.
When asked, several said that while they were unaffected by the new measures and looking to buy for their own use, they were keeping their options open.
They added that price was a crucial tipping point and they were hoping that the new measures would bring down costs.
Analysts have predicted that the Government's latest move to cool the property market could cause prices to fall by as much as 30 per cent over the next year.
Mr Michael Tan, 40, who works in IT and was at The Palette showflat, said: 'I'm looking to buy for myself but I'm also looking for more bargains.'
Mr Tan Kok Keong, head of research at OrangeTee, said the situation yesterday was not unlike that in January, after the last round of cooling measures.
'Visitorship at showflats then didn't fall. As for today's situation, the high-end market has also been slowing down for some time so this outcome is not totally unexpected.
'But for the other projects, it could be a case of Singaporeans doing research so they will be better prepared to make a purchase when the prices drop.'
But one buyer, who gave her name as Ms Chee, took the plunge - on a $567,000 one-bedroom unit at The Palette, despite family objections.
The 37-year-old permanent resident, who is currently renting a place, said it was her first property.
'My family has been nagging me since the middle of this year to hold off because they believe prices will fall further.
'But at the end of the day, it's my money and I think there's no need to wait. More important is whether you feel comfortable about the price and whether it's within your budget,' said the operations manager at a logistics firm.

3C
11-12-11, 15:47
U guys shd still got about 1wk before exercise deadline rite? Tink carefully b4 exercise ;)

Bro! u make me cold sweat and cant sleep the whole night.:scared-3:
Not exercising means got to forfeit more than 10k of my blood-shed $.

Now thinking should i back out and gamble that the price drop at least 20%
But then my beloved unit may be gone.

Maybe call developer & pity us and give one time discount 5% for all who bought:D

Eastboy
11-12-11, 23:24

mines' 2BR stack 36! :cheers4:

Eastboy
11-12-11, 23:26
Bro! u make me cold sweat and cant sleep the whole night.:scared-3:
Not exercising means got to forfeit more than 10k of my blood-shed $.

Now thinking should i back out and gamble that the price drop at least 20%
But then my beloved unit may be gone.

Maybe call developer & pity us and give one time discount 5% for all who bought:D

i can't be bothered and signed the S&P already dated 8 DEC. i must qualify that i did that because i needed to evade ABSD! :doh:

devilplate
11-12-11, 23:32
i can't be bothered and signed the S&P already dated 8 DEC. i must qualify that i did that because i needed to evade ABSD! :doh:
Alamak, u got until 28dec to exercise wat?

Geylang OKT
11-12-11, 23:37
Pools rush in where angels fear to tread :D :D :D

Eastboy
11-12-11, 23:38
Alamak, u got until 28dec to exercise wat?

ya i make snap decisions one...that's just me la...so many more other things to think about! LOL....and it's xmas!!! let's be merry :p

Eastboy
11-12-11, 23:43
Pools rush in where angels fear to tread :D :D:D

i think you meant 'fools'? oh well....erm...call me what you may, but a quantum of $200K difference (should price correct say 30%) seriously doesn't bother me at all...

to each his own ya?

jwong71
11-12-11, 23:45
i think you meant 'fools'? oh well....erm...call me what you may, but a quantum of $200K difference (should price correct say 30%) seriously doesn't bother me at all...

to each his own ya?

not many pple can afford to loss the 200k dude.

it maybe all their life savings..

Geylang OKT
11-12-11, 23:47

to each his own ya?

I mean pools :D

dun want to offend anybody ;)

Eastboy
11-12-11, 23:48
not many pple can afford to loss the 200k dude.

it maybe all their life savings..

have a heart, advise properly through experience

need to clarify: i don't advise people at all. property buying is a personal decision. i am just stating my investment values and beliefs. hence indeed only enter the market with what one can stomach.

bargain hunter
12-12-11, 08:18
Far East Organization sold about 15 units at its projects across Singapore over the weekend.
A City Developments spokeswoman said that 'a few' units at 892-unit The Palette were sold on Saturday: 'To date, we have sold more than 400 units out of 450 units launched.'
None of the buyers who purchased homes in the project at Pasir Ris have withdrawn their options due to the implementation of the new measures, she added.
CapitaLand likewise said that no buyers at the 583-unit Bedok Residences, which was launched last month, have said they would not exercise their options. That project is currently over 80 per cent sold.
Other developers said it was 'business as usual' at their showflats, but admitted that sales were slower compared to a week ago.

3C
12-12-11, 08:28
Far East Organization sold about 15 units at its projects across Singapore over the weekend.
A City Developments spokeswoman said that 'a few' units at 892-unit The Palette were sold on Saturday: 'To date, we have sold more than 400 units out of 450 units launched.'
None of the buyers who purchased homes in the project at Pasir Ris have withdrawn their options due to the implementation of the new measures, she added.
CapitaLand likewise said that no buyers at the 583-unit Bedok Residences, which was launched last month, have said they would not exercise their options. That project is currently over 80 per cent sold.
Other developers said it was 'business as usual' at their showflats, but admitted that sales were slower compared to a week ago.

Thats strange. Buyers can easily buy back at $200K cheaper if withdraw now based on all the expert analyst prediction :confused:

bargain hunter
12-12-11, 08:31
buyers may lose 200k in paper value but not necessarily can EASILY or ABLE to buy back at $200k cheaper. :) there's a difference u know?

Thats strange. Buyers can easily buy back at $200K cheaper if withdraw now based on all the expert analyst prediction :confused:

devilplate
12-12-11, 09:24
for palette not so bad....in fact launch prices oredi cheaper den subsale livia.....

it is BR tat i am very surprised.....time will tell...its too early .....wait 1-2 wks more ;)

peterng8
12-12-11, 09:39

if buying for own stay..personal preferences also important and it maybe hard to get a unit later that suits your taste and liking after giving it up...:p especially those good facing one...

jwong71
12-12-11, 09:42

singaporean want face,and pride. u cant expect them to withdrawn, after they spread their property purchase to their frds, colleagues, relatives..

u see hur, when the news is spread to too many parties. pple cannot lose face one le :D

心理学

*it will be ther after effect,we seeing later on.

devilplate
12-12-11, 09:49
singaporean want face,and pride. u cant expect them to withdrawn, after they spread their property purchase to their frds, colleagues, relatives..

u see hur, when the news is spread to too many parties. pple cannot lose face one le :D

心理学

*it will be ther after effect,we seeing later on.
i really dun understand.....forfeit 1.25% machiam want their life meh???

no wonder many retail investors die die nvr cut their stocks lost......creative last time how much ar during dotcom bubble? i tink $7x rite? whahahah hold until today how much ar? whahahhaa

ask urself one question.....will u still buy if u noe about CM5??? if answer is yes....den go ahead and exercise it and live wif no regrets later ok ;)

jwong71
12-12-11, 09:52

no wonder many retail investors die die nvr cut their stocks lost......creative last time how much ar during dotcom bubble? i tink $7x rite? whahahah hold until today how much ar? whahahhaa

ask urself one question.....will u still buy if u noe about CM5??? if answer is yes....den go ahead and exercise it and live wif no regrets later ok ;)

hello boss, not everyone got many bullets like u do. it mayb their life-saving, etc a hair-dresser punt down her money onto property cant bear to forfeit.

i try to understand the up-down cycles, i do not bet a bet for my dream a dream:D

Pro888
12-12-11, 09:56

Price wldnt drop one lah.

To BR holders, hold tight tight to your ppty. Not even 1 can let go. Then price surely wldnt fall. :D

Not vested.

jwong71
12-12-11, 09:58
Price wldnt drop one lah.

To BR holders, hold tight tight to your ppty. Not even 1 can let go. Then price surely wldnt fall. :D

Not vested.

u need me put up more caveats of 1996 peakest prices, like now.

and see the up/down prices trend thereon for next few years..??

devilplate
12-12-11, 10:01
ocr px also can fall till like shyt ok....

1 eg i can tink of:

changi court/green 2bdr cost 7xxk during launch.....it ever drop as low as 450k ok.....hehehe....FH ok.....hehehe

phantom_opera
12-12-11, 10:03
for 1 million, 1.25% is 12.5k ... my record loss in one single warrant punting years ago was 18k because i clicked the wrong counter (call vs put) :banghead:

from that day onwards, I grouped CALL/PUT separately under different screens ... and double check 3X b4 I click

property very hard to cut loss one once u exercise, loss can be in terms of hundreds of thousands ... :eek:

bargain hunter
12-12-11, 10:14
yah lor. dun learn how to cut loss cannot make big money.

bargain hunter
12-12-11, 10:16
yah. so everyone has to think very carefully before they exercise. but once they are clear about their objectives, which varies from person to person, then by all means, exercise that option.

for 1 million, 1.25% is 12.5k ... my record loss in one single warrant punting years ago was 18k because i clicked the wrong counter (call vs put) :banghead:

from that day onwards, I grouped CALL/PUT separately under different screens ... and double check 3X b4 I click

property very hard to cut loss one once u exercise, loss can be in terms of hundreds of thousands ... :eek:

jwong71
12-12-11, 10:18
yah lor. dun learn how to cut loss cannot make big money.

留着青山在,

不怕没柴烧。

Pro888
12-12-11, 10:31
ocr px also can fall till like shyt ok....

1 eg i can tink of:

changi court/green 2bdr cost 7xxk during launch.....it ever drop as low as 450k ok.....hehehe....FH ok.....hehehe

Last time got no "protection". Now buyers are prepared to hold for long with the 4yrs ssd in place.

Spore have changed to MNC - Multi-national Country. Almost half are non-sg. They say here very safe & clean, no natural disaster, good children education etc etc.

devilplate
12-12-11, 11:01
Last time got no "protection". Now buyers are prepared to hold for long with the 4yrs ssd in place.

Spore have changed to MNC - Multi-national Country. Almost half are non-sg. They say here very safe & clean, no natural disaster, good children education etc etc.
u point out one very goodie point hor....MNC country......but cm5 like slapping our own face rite?

lets monitor future policies gg forward lor ;)

hyenergix
12-12-11, 11:07
u point out one very goodie point hor....MNC country......but cm5 like slapping our own face rite?

Weakening SGD should cushion the 10% ABSD.

Singapore is not a country btw http://yoursdp.org/index.php/perspective/political-hors-doeuvre/3004-singapore-is-not-a-country

Pro888
12-12-11, 11:22

Govt wants them to becom PR at least.

Govt wldn't be so stupid to stop "FT" coming. We got no natural resource. Wat we have here is only service.

Probably MOM or some other agencies are now working on sometin....

devilplate
12-12-11, 11:24
Govt wants them to becom PR at least.

Govt wldn't be so stupid to stop "FT" coming. We got no natural resource. Wat we have here is only service.

Probably MOM or some other agencies are now working on sometin....
but at the same time we heard stories tat govt r tightening PR approvals to please u noe who la

devilplate
12-12-11, 11:25
Weakening SGD should cushion the 10% ABSD.

Singapore is not a country btw http://yoursdp.org/index.php/perspective/political-hors-doeuvre/3004-singapore-is-not-a-country
i guess this is the main motivation for CM5.....MAS wana devalue our SGD fast and furious.....

Pro888
12-12-11, 11:33
but at the same time we heard stories tat govt r tightening PR approvals to please u noe who la

Tightening can have lots of meaning. In terms of "quality"

If you have $$ to invest here, govt reject u meh. Deposit some $$ with us. :D

devilplate
12-12-11, 11:37
Tightening can have lots of meaning. In terms of "quality"

If you have $$ to invest here, govt reject u meh. Deposit some $$ with us. :D
ok....next time i tell my agt to use 'PR eligible' as one of the selling point

whahahaha

but hor resale HDB PR aso can buy leh....its time for KBW to impose an income ceiling for resale flats liao la rite? ;)

buttercarp
25-12-11, 16:55
Back from The Palette- about 450 units sold- mainly the 1 BR and 2BR units.

The penthouses also very laku.
6 units 5 BR penthouse- left 1.
Can't remember how many 4BR penthouse - but left 3.

Enquired about one of the 4BR penthouse (2213sq ft) - about $875 psf.

The project looks like about 800m from MRT, but got shuttle bus to MRT in future.

fiat500
25-12-11, 17:08
Back from The Palette- about 450 units sold- mainly the 1 BR and 2BR units.

The penthouses also very laku.
6 units 5 BR penthouse- left 1.
Can't remember how many 4BR penthouse - but left 3.

Enquired about one of the 4BR penthouse (2213sq ft) - about $875 psf.

The project looks like about 800m from MRT, but got shuttle bus to MRT in future.
Is the shuttle service official? was not told of that when i visited the showflat during launch.

buttercarp
25-12-11, 17:21
Is the shuttle service official? was not told of that when i visited the showflat during launch.

From the way the agent mentioned, he seemed definite about the shuttle bus and he said that the shuttle bus service is solely for the palette residents and not shared by livia or nv residences, although they are all from the same developer.

yjcai
25-12-11, 17:39
private road, shuttle bus, near to mrt, cycling town, resort feel, midnight coffee shops, so many fac, 24/7 mac, parks, not a depressed and cramp town. Loves palette

fiat500
25-12-11, 17:44
From the way the agent mentioned, he seemed definite about the shuttle bus and he said that the shuttle bus service is solely for the palette residents and not shared by livia or nv residences, although they are all from the same developer.
u cannot take the agent's words just like that..it has to be official in black n white stating shuttle shuttle service will be provided by developer..:cheers6:
usually its for 2yrs after which the own condo management will take over.
its better u check properly 1st if u hv yet to buy cos 800m is a very long walk to mrt..:cheers6:

yjcai
25-12-11, 17:47
u cannot take the agent's words just like that..it has to be official in black n white stating shuttle shuttle service will be provided by developer..:cheers6:

Haha like ONR loft owners? Die die must black and white?

buttercarp
25-12-11, 18:03
usually its for 2yrs after which the own condo management will take over.
its better u check properly 1st if u hv yet to buy cos 800m is a very long walk to mrt..:cheers6:

Thanks for the info.
Nope.... not buying at the moment.
Just go and join in the fun and look at the ID.
Yeah.... 800m is far.

But since you asked, i googled and found this website that says got free shuttle bus for 1 year from TOP.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8096231/for-sale-the-palette

fiat500
25-12-11, 18:16
Thanks for the info.
Nope.... not buying at the moment.
Just go and join in the fun and look at the ID.
Yeah.... 800m is far.

But since you asked, i googled and found this website that says got free shuttle bus for 1 year from TOP.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8096231/for-sale-the-palette

is the website by the developer 'CDL'?
or just some agent's advertisement? :cheers6:

buttercarp
25-12-11, 18:48
is the website by the developer 'CDL'?
or just some agent's advertisement? :cheers6:

Looking from it , seems like it is agent's advertisment.
But they should not mislead or provide incorrect information to the public, and since it was advertised as it is then there should be one, otherwise why have an agent in the first place to show you around.
If not then, can use this as a proof to hold the agent responsible, perhaps?

flagship74
25-12-11, 20:22
Looking from it , seems like it is agent's advertisment.
But they should not mislead or provide incorrect information to the public, and since it was advertised as it is then there should be one, otherwise why have an agent in the first place to show you around.
If not then, can use this as a proof to hold the agent responsible, perhaps?

sometime some agents may mis-interpret:doh:

super1
25-12-11, 20:53
sometime some agents may mis-interpret:doh:

According to the newspaper advertizement, it states that there is a free shuttle for one year after TOP.

The distance to MRT should be about 700m using the measurement from www.onemap.sg

buttercarp
25-12-11, 21:29
According to the newspaper advertizement, it states that there is a free shuttle for one year after TOP.

The distance to MRT should be about 700m using the measurement from www.onemap.sg (http://www.onemap.sg)

Now that you have mentioned, then it should be official.:)

Here is a scanned copy of the advertisment in today's Straits Times.

Lovelle
25-12-11, 21:32
look thru the CDL palette website. i must say most layout are pretty decent.

Price is good as well. for first timer , this is a good buy

Eastboy
25-12-11, 22:59
yeah quite cheap that's why i bought a 2Br. good layout, interesting facilities, price is reasonable - BUY. :sleep:

Eastboy
25-12-11, 23:00
private road, shuttle bus, near to mrt, cycling town, resort feel, midnight coffee shops, so many fac, 24/7 mac, parks, not a depressed and cramp town. Loves palette

high 5 yjcai! :cheers1:

Lovelle
26-12-11, 07:48
avoided ABSD !!

Eastboy
31-12-11, 10:25
a colleague of mine bought a 5BR penthouse at the palette. wow, everyone is still buying....

august
06-01-12, 09:01
from BT, 17 of the 436 issued options not exercised.

bargain hunter
06-01-12, 09:28
In Pasir Ris, where City Developments Ltd (CDL), Hong Leong Holdings and Hong Realty released The Palette condo in the first half of November, buyers for about 4 per cent or around 17 of the 436 units granted options have decided not to exercise them, said a CDL spokeswoman.

CDL's spokeswoman said the units returned at The Palette may not necessarily be due to the cooling measures. Personal reasons and financing matters could also be at play.

To date, 450 of the total 892 units in the project have been released. The project is now selling at about $890 psf on average.

Eastboy
07-01-12, 10:13
In Pasir Ris, where City Developments Ltd (CDL), Hong Leong Holdings and Hong Realty released The Palette condo in the first half of November, buyers for about 4 per cent or around 17 of the 436 units granted options have decided not to exercise them, said a CDL spokeswoman.

CDL's spokeswoman said the units returned at The Palette may not necessarily be due to the cooling measures. Personal reasons and financing matters could also be at play.

To date, 450 of the total 892 units in the project have been released. The project is now selling at about $890 psf on average.

2016 TOP, another 4 yrs to sell ~450 units....lots of time man....

Eastboy
21-01-12, 20:26
So quiet here, any updates on the palette?

Regulators
21-01-12, 21:22
CDL owns 5 plots of land in the area. Those who bought livia made a tidy sum $2xx-4xxpsf, after livia came Nv residences just beside Livia and launched $2xxpsf above livia. The palette managed to sell half so far is coz the project is priced close to NV residences launch price. i think cdl not too optimistic about the market based on the launch price of palette. they have two more plots beside the first three projects to launch so they cant afford to go too high on palette. i do not see much upside as they will be 5 condos crammed in that parcel of land and you can imagine the number of units fighting for the rental pie in the area next time. Landscaping wise, palette has to be the best of the three so far, followed by livia.

iwantgizmos
21-01-12, 21:48
CDL owns 5 plots of land in the area. Those who bought livia made a tidy sum $2xx-4xxpsf, after livia came Nv residences just beside Livia and launched $2xxpsf above livia. The palette managed to sell half so far is coz the project is priced close to NV residences launch price. i think cdl not too optimistic about the market based on the launch price of palette. they have two more plots beside the first three projects to launch so they cant afford to go too high on palette. i do not see much upside as they will be 5 condos crammed in that parcel of land and you can imagine the number of units fighting for the rental pie in the area next time. Landscaping wise, palette has to be the best of the three so far, followed by livia.
true that... we share same views...

Eastboy
24-01-12, 22:25
For those distracted by watertown, palette is so much cheaper and is on EW line. While palette has no integrated services, I feel that it's so much a better bargain than Watertown!

azeoprop
24-01-12, 22:46
Some people are willing to pay anything to avoid exposure to outside temperature, the sun and rain when going out.

It would be ideal for them to be in total air con environment from their home all the way to mrt so as not to ruin their multi-million dollar treatments and make ups.

:rolleyes:

Eastboy
24-01-12, 22:47
Some people are willing to pay anything to avoid exposure to outside temperature, the sun and rain when going out.

It would be ideal for them to be in total air con environment from their home all the way to mrt so as not to ruin their multi-million dollar treatments and make ups.

:rolleyes:

These people stay at ion residences better for then:scared-5:

kale
25-01-12, 13:54
I hear say that the door lock will not be key entry system.....
Anyone hear similar thing?

yjcai
25-01-12, 19:14
I am totally lost for words

Eastboy
25-01-12, 20:57

nope, not mentioned in my T&Cs that i've signed.

Eastboy
25-01-12, 20:59

nope, not mentioned in the contract that i've signed. anyway keyless locks can install on our own la, i think about $300+ only.

Mohankrish
11-02-12, 14:53
For those distracted by watertown, palette is so much cheaper and is on EW line. While palette has no integrated services, I feel that it's so much a better bargain than Watertown!
You must be kidding me! I stay at punggol but I visit that location almost all the time because my mother in law stays there. It's inconvenient unless you drive. That entire stretch is quiet and peaceful but thats it!

super1
11-02-12, 16:04
You must be kidding me! I stay at punggol but I visit that location almost all the time because my mother in law stays there. It's inconvenient unless you drive. That entire stretch is quiet and peaceful but thats it!

Well, everyone has his or her own reference. :) I live in Pasir Ris for many years and I love the area. I jog to the Pasir Ris Park/Beach regularly and I love the surrounding. Palette is less than 700M to the MRT which is good enough for me. It will be convenience when my kids are older by the time Palette TOP. There will also be a shuttle bus to the MRT after TOP.

For those taking MRT, it is the first stop in the E-W line and there is a higher chance of getting a seat. The price (800-900psf) is also lower compared to other new launches.

cornycow
11-02-12, 18:13
i stay in pasir ris too and it's really a nice and quiet place to stay, for now. going foward when all condo and btos are done, i bet it's gonna get real crowded. esp at the train station.

eng81157
13-02-12, 16:05
Well, everyone has his or her own reference. :) I live in Pasir Ris for many years and I love the area. I jog to the Pasir Ris Park/Beach regularly and I love the surrounding. Palette is less than 700M to the MRT which is good enough for me. It will be convenience when my kids are older by the time Palette TOP. There will also be a shuttle bus to the MRT after TOP.

For those taking MRT, it is the first stop in the E-W line and there is a higher chance of getting a seat. The price (800-900psf) is also lower compared to other new launches.

i've lived there close to two decades and love the serenity. just griping that the food sucks in pasir ris :mad:

on getting a seat on the MRT, don't bang on it cos' there are kiasu aunties and uncles that take the train down from simei and tampines.

JoyLye
23-02-12, 10:16
hi,
sister obtained otp for 2br high floor n/s facing but at 1k psf, not sure to exercise, I advised her capital gain quite tough and prepare to hold through some years even for investments, She didnt get early bird discount. what your guys view?

eng81157
23-02-12, 14:23
hi,
sister obtained otp for 2br high floor n/s facing but at 1k psf, not sure to exercise, I advised her capital gain quite tough and prepare to hold through some years even for investments, She didnt get early bird discount. what your guys view?

if for investment, forget it. how much further can it climb in this current climate? to the same level as punggol?

price
23-02-12, 14:59
if for investment, forget it. how much further can it climb in this current climate? to the same level as punggol?

Heard the land supposed to be a FH for this site?

JoyLye
23-02-12, 15:01
if the land is FH, what's the impact? CDL is selling as LH99 to buyer

eng81157
23-02-12, 15:01
Heard the land supposed to be a FH for this site?

if this news is true, lagi jia lat since there's no hope for en-bloc

JoyLye
23-02-12, 15:04
quite familar with east area, noticed that CDL signboard had been in this big plot of land for a long long time, elias green time, i.e > 10 yrs

devilplate
23-02-12, 15:13
1kpsf quite steep wor....

8xxpsf still ok.....

let ur sister decide lor.....

price
23-02-12, 15:18
if this news is true, lagi jia lat since there's no hope for en-bloc

Precisely! Many arent aware of this fact though. I'm pretty sure this land was FH but CDL / HL is leasing it out as 99 years. For the entire huge plot of land

Kenshinto80
23-02-12, 17:37
Precisely! Many arent aware of this fact though. I'm pretty sure this land was FH but CDL / HL is leasing it out as 99 years. For the entire huge plot of land
Price, appreciate if you could please copy and paste the records here to prove it is freehold held by CDL/HL instead of spreading rumours. Thanks!

Kenshinto80
23-02-12, 17:42
hi,
If buy for own stay and have holding power, why worried? Waste OTP. If got enough cash and property market crash, other opportunity arises.

And why buy in the first place if think 1k psf too high?

3C
23-02-12, 22:31
If buy for own stay and have holding power, why worried? Waste OTP. If got enough cash and property market crash, other opportunity arises.

And why buy in the first place if think 1k psf too high?

That's the problem. Many say want to loook see, look see only but when reach the showroom was mesmerised by the showroom decor, crowd and lastly the handsome or pretty agent sweet talk and forgortten all about the price:doh: Anyway nobody can be 100% sure price will drop significantly and when. The only question u have to ask urself can u wait. :D