PDA

View Full Version : Regent Heights quite impressive

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Regulators
01-02-11, 20:58
I think some mongrel has no guts to tell people where he stay, we can perhaps all assume he lives in his little dog hole along mackenzie road.

gfoo
01-02-11, 21:23
I think some mongrel has no guts to tell people where he stay, we can perhaps all assume he lives in his little dog hole along mackenzie road.

Mackenzie is not prime nor CCR, it's a suburb of tamil nadu lah.

teddybear
01-02-11, 21:46
I have already proven my case and this is my last posting to you on this topic in this thread. Wait till you can explain satisfactory the points I raised otherwise it is clear to all forumers here who are the ones all your insults and personal attacks phrases should be directed to. Are you much difference from that Stalingrad who bought Crabelle and condemn all other West Coast condos nearby?

You? Firstly condemn Regent Heights until so badly in Apr 2010 and then in Dec 2010 you start a new thread to tell the whole world that "Regent Heights quite impressive" and highly recommend to others to buy? :doh:

It is Ok for you or anybody else to imagine or dream that I am staying in some dog hole or MM or whatever you like (may be even in Ethopia etc) and you can continue to dream bad about others who exposes the truth about your ill intentions as long it suits your ego. However, it is so clear to forumers here where you are driving at. :rolleyes:

Regulators
01-02-11, 22:38
I think the mongrel lives in this estate, otherwise why is he afraid for people to know. He is one big liar, anything he says in this forum can be discounted.
Mackenzie is not prime nor CCR, it's a suburb of tamil nadu lah.

gfoo
01-02-11, 22:46
I think the mongrel lives in this estate, otherwise why is he afraid for people to know. He is one big liar, anything he says in this forum can be discounted.

there will be always that level of society that are financially, intellectually and socially disadvantaged. one should take pity on them, not issue.

Regulators
01-02-11, 22:48
Already explained my purpose of getting regent heights but you keep barking up the same tree. I own 4 properties and regent heights was bought as I wanted to try out another different approach to investment. You can say all the cock and bull you want about regent heights, but as long as I know I am sitting ok positive equity, I really don't give a shit what you think.
I have already proven my case and this is my last posting to you onthis topic in this thread. Wait till you can explain satisfactory the points I raised otherwise it is clear to all forumers here who are the ones all your insults and personal attacks phrases should be directed to. Are you much difference from that Stalingrad who bought Crabelle and condemn all other West Coast condos nearby?

You? Firstly condemn Regent Heights until so badly in Apr 2010 and then in Dec 2010 you start a new thread to tell the whole world that "Regent Heights quite impressive" and highly recommend to others to buy? :doh:

It is Ok for you or anybody else to imagine or dream that I am staying in some dog hole or MM or whatever you like (may be even in Ethopia etc) and you can continue to dream bad about others who exposes the truth about your ill intentions as long it suits your ego. However, it is so clear to forumers here where you are driving at. :rolleyes:

nobrainer32007
01-02-11, 23:10
Not bad 4 properties. Mind sharing which ones?

Hey already reunion dinner soon let's stop all these verbal spats and name calling. This forum is so open so no need to say anymore.

Since we are all so passionate about properties lets talk abt properties and not get sidetracked.

Come on end the verbal spats and have a fresh start.

GONG XI FA CHAI HUAT X 8888

Already explained my purpose of getting regent heights but you keep barking up the same tree. I own 4 properties and regent heights was bought as I wanted to try out another different approach to investment. You can say all the cock and bull you want about regent heights, but as long as I know I am sitting ok positive equity, I really don't give a shit what you think.

Regulators
01-02-11, 23:38
Dare not share my investments liao otherwise sme mongrel will come and bark non stop
Not bad 4 properties. Mind sharing which ones?

Hey already reunion dinner soon let's stop all these verbal spats and name calling. This forum is so open so no need to say anymore.

Since we are all so passionate about properties lets talk abt properties and not get sidetracked.

Come on end the verbal spats and have a fresh start.

GONG XI FA CHAI HUAT X 8888

rattydrama
01-02-11, 23:48
there will be always that level of society that are financially, intellectually and socially disadvantaged. one should take pity on them, not issue.

ignore and move forward...we are not god.

rattydrama
02-02-11, 00:02
Dare not share my investments liao otherwise sme mongrel will come and bark non stop

I like to read your post, don't be dishearten. You don't own anyone a living. Everyone assume their own risk. I visit this forum to read some real case posts by commoners away from some investment gurus full of hidden agenda in their articles.

Well everyone have their own agenda here but more voices from the ground provide a balance view.

Regulators
02-02-11, 00:57
I have come to learn that not every property that looks good is always best value. Same for people, not everyone that wears a tie working in the office is more highly paid than a hawker wearing a dirty apron. I know the guy selling prawn noodle at Adam Rd hawker centre who lives in a HDB, but his monthly net income is $50k, more than a lot of office workers i know. On the other hand all the glib talking graduate RMs from the banks i deal with are earning peanuts in comparison to this hawker friend of mine with only primary 6 education. Translating this to property, it doesnt mean that just becoz a project in the OCR has some shortcomings means that it cannot be investment grade. I hate caspian for its location and the fact that it is just beside MRT track, but i can also bang my head against the wall for not buying 2 units during launch as I was at the showflat with ample units to choose. From this, i have come to conclude one thing. Sometimes good investments don't go hand in hand with your feelings. A property that you have an irksome feeling about might just turn out to be a gem, you never know. :2cents:

I like to read your post, don't be dishearten. You don't own anyone a living. Everyone assume their own risk. I visit this forum to read some real case posts by commoners away from some investment gurus full of hidden agenda in their articles.

Well everyone have their own agenda here but more voices from the ground provide a balance view.

BB
02-02-11, 06:18
ok

to Regulator ...

your explanation is fair ,...to me ....

to Teddy ..

would 1163 sqft LH, over 10yrs Heritage view at Dover rise .. 3+1 bedroom ... at 1.188 mio a good deal ?

considering it is D5 ... near Buona vista stn .. but a good 10 mins walk ...

its very close to the city too

how would you fair it ?

Pay a bit more. Buy The Rochester. Directly beside Buona Vista MRT, upcoming shopping mall and in the heart of all the upcoming developments (etc Mediapolis, Fusionpolis, MOE, Biopolis & etc).

BB
02-02-11, 06:33
wow... people already jumping up and down complimenting his RH has million $$ view. You came in and talk about Madeira. Sure kena knock upside down. :)

Ok, let's talk about RH. I viewed a couple of units at RH one year ago and agreed that the view is excellent for the high floor units. Nearly brought a unit there, but was advised by Feng Shui master not to buy because the mosque was directly below the unit. For those looking to buy RH & believe in Feng Shui, buy those units facing bukit timah hill, guilin or pool.

peterng8
02-02-11, 07:51
I thought everyone points finger at peterng for being an agent. Is Regulator a property agent? I better siam, wait kena scorched. :D

as long as you sing good song to the place/s you own, 90 percent people will say you agent...and I know who the people are....just ignore them la or if they are too much and start to poke you a bit more extreme...shaft them a BIG FAT ROD in thier holes (oops.. I mean mouth)and wish them happy new year song song...ha ha:D :D

kingkong1984
02-02-11, 07:53
Ok, let's talk about RH. I viewed a couple of units at RH one year ago and agreed that the view is excellent for the high floor units. Nearly brought a unit there, but was advised by Feng Shui master not to buy because the mosque was directly below the unit. For those looking to buy RH & believe in Feng Shui, buy those units facing bukit timah hill, guilin or pool.
Avoid those looking at it, into it. Same for church n temple. I will place it at a grade higher than looking at cross traffic junction, canal, bus stop, schools, underground carpark entrance and ultimate expressway.

peterng8
02-02-11, 07:53
wow... people already jumping up and down complimenting his RH has million $$ view. You came in and talk about Madeira. Sure kena knock upside down. :)

he is a newbie ma...forgive him la...

kingkong1984
02-02-11, 08:00
Peter + rod + 8 for balls. Beware the ROD !!!!

Regulators
02-02-11, 08:58
What credentials have you got apart from being a property agent?:confused: I am also quite puzzled when agents come to such forums coz most top producers I know are simply too busy making money out there rather than surf the forum. While spending my time chatting in this forum my business and 3 other properties and investments generating income for me.

Regulators
02-02-11, 09:11
i think we all know that

Peter + rod + 8 for balls. Beware the ROD !!!!

Regulators
02-02-11, 09:20
Have thought about that, which was why i chose tower A with the mosque away from view.

ay123
02-02-11, 11:18
peterng is not agent lah.....he is call "property consultant" juz like insurance agent are not call "financial consultant" and their "financial" refer to money (commission) only without any economy sense......

Opps.....i sure kana the rod!!!:scared-1:

mygeemeel
02-02-11, 11:30
Can we change the thread title? It is super misleading.

mygeemeel
02-02-11, 11:34
Have thought about that, which was why i chose tower A with the mosque away from view.

For goodness sake! It is right at your doorstep! :doh: Assalamualaikum!

Regulators
02-02-11, 11:47
i think the nicely designed mosque is less of an eyesore compared to the MRT track facing your unit next time. :doh: If the view from your future apartment can be a quarter as nice as the view from RH, then you come and compare... Even projects like linear facing the longkang behind is still better than your MRT track.

For goodness sake! It is right at your doorstep! :doh: Assalamualaikum!

kingkong1984
02-02-11, 12:43
It's ding dong ding dong plus zi... Zi... Zi..... Plus si si si and zi si zi si sound till mid night... Toot toot toot plus bongggggggg bonggggggg haha

Regulators
02-02-11, 12:49
we may not like it, but this is music to the ears for those who bought a track facing unit at caspian :D

It's ding dong ding dong plus zi... Zi... Zi..... Plus si si si and zi si zi si sound till mid night... Toot toot toot plus bongggggggg bonggggggg haha

proud owner
02-02-11, 12:59
we may not like it, but this is music to the ears for those who bought a track facing unit at caspian :D

well

if they had gotten a good discount for those track affect units ... enough savings to put up sound proofing windows / one way glass ( can look out, cannot look in) ...then those units are worth it ...

otherwise may have paid too much

Regulators
02-02-11, 13:02
very hard to soundproof if the track is just beside your unit. i like natural air entering the unit and if i have to close the windows all the time just to avoid the noise, living in the place can be stifling, i will rather not live there.

well

if they had gotten a good discount for those track affect units ... enough savings to put up sound proofing windows / one way glass ( can look out, cannot look in) ...then those units are worth it ...

otherwise may have paid too much

spikey69
02-02-11, 13:03
hey...i like that adam rd prawn noodles...the chilli powder really gives u a good kick!

Regulators
02-02-11, 13:07
during his early days, his mee pok was the best. he later changed his biz strategy to sell big prawn noodles. His soup base still good lah i must say.

hey...i like that adam rd prawn noodles...the chilli powder really gives u a good kick!

proud owner
02-02-11, 13:09
very hard to soundproof if the track is just beside your unit. i like natural air entering the unit and if i have to close the windows all the time just to avoid the noise, living in the place can be stifling, i will rather not live there.

if got really good discount, use the savings to instal a sound sensor window ..
everytime train approaches ...sound proof windows automatically shuts ... and open after train passes ...

Regulators
02-02-11, 13:14
you are more advanced than me, don't know they have such windows now. come to think of it if the sensor detects the sound, wouldnt it be too late already? MRT track noise is just one aspect, what about the traffic noise from the road in front of caspian, more decibels will be added. I think if the residents instal such a window, it will be constantly opening and closing until the mechanism pitcha in less than 1 month lol

if got really good discount, use the savings to instal a sound sensor window ..
everytime train approaches ...sound proof windows automatically shuts ... and open after train passes ...

spikey69
02-02-11, 13:19
during his early days, his mee pok was the best. he later changed his biz strategy to sell big prawn noodles. His soup base still good lah i must say.
the soup base is really solid...sometimes i finish that before touching the noodles...dont fancy the nasi lemak that is supposed to be famous there...both of them.

proud owner
02-02-11, 13:20
you are more advanced than me, don't know they have such windows now. come to think of it if the sensor detects the sound, wouldnt it be too late already? MRT track noise is just one aspect, what about the traffic noise from the road in front of caspian, more decibels will be added. I think if the residents instal such a window, it will be constantly opening and closing until the mechanism pitcha in less than 1 month lol

ahhahaha true

maybe reverse the sensor ... everytime you walk near the window .. it opens

Regulators
02-02-11, 13:23
don't know about the nasi lemak there, but the indian stalls selling mee goreng and mutton soup not bad. Talking about this makes me hungry liao

the soup base is really solid...sometimes i finish that before touching the noodles...dont fancy the nasi lemak that is supposed to be famous there...both of them.

proud owner
02-02-11, 13:24

when i was building my house ..i wanted to instal a rain sensor ... when the car porch roof is on top of the patio ..
when it rains .. it slides side way ..to cover the car porch ... that way in and out of the car .. one wont get wet ..

i am a tech freak ..my contractor hated me for all these stuff .. anyway i didnt do it cos contractor couldnt find the right track .. but the architect loves my idea ...

i actually such motorised track in germany ..though not specifically meant for this use .. but too expensive to bring in ...

Regulators
02-02-11, 13:25
i think this kind of windows hard to sell in singapore, otherwise the company making it would have capitalised on that a long time ago. but it is still interesting to know something like this exists

ahhahaha true

maybe reverse the sensor ... everytime you walk near the window .. it opens

proud owner
02-02-11, 13:26
don't know about the nasi lemak there, but the indian stalls selling mee goreng and mutton soup not bad. Talking about this makes me hungry liao

CNY period .. yu can expect to eat only non chinese food at all hawker centres / food courts

hopeful
02-02-11, 13:31
when i was building my house ..i wanted to instal a rain sensor ... when the car porch roof is on top of the patio ..
when it rains .. it slides side way ..to cover the car porch ... that way in and out of the car .. one wont get wet ..

i am a tech freak ..my contractor hated me for all these stuff .. anyway i didnt do it cos contractor couldnt find the right track .. but the architect loves my idea ...

i actually such motorised track in germany ..though not specifically meant for this use .. but too expensive to bring in ...

whether vibration for mrt track travel faster or sound waves to reach the sensor?

but for high tech device, prefer the electrical opaque windows. press 1 button, the windows become opaques, press another button, become transparent again.

proud owner
02-02-11, 13:35
whether vibration for mrt track travel faster or sound waves to reach the sensor?

but for high tech device, prefer the electrical opaque windows. press 1 button, the windows become opaques, press another button, become transparent again.

how good and reliable is that ?

i have seen it but not used it ...
imagine installed in bathroom ... and while you pang sai ing ..it kaputts and turns clear ... meanwhile your face turns blue :tsk-tsk:

Regulators
02-02-11, 13:38
i think they use this technology on LRT, each time the skybus passes HDB flats in close proximity, the glass just darkens.

imagine installed in bathroom ... and while you pang sai ing ..it kaputts and turns clear ... meanwhile your face turns blue :tsk-tsk:

hopeful
02-02-11, 14:01

not sure, don't want to invest too much in rental units :)

gfoo
02-02-11, 14:50

it's not glass really but a film. no current default is clear, no alternative tho. but failsafe is a 9volt that lasts a short time

mygeemeel
02-02-11, 15:14
Following from other chaps... Perfect reasons for not buying a 12 year old RH, situated in an inaccessible location where views can be had in many condos located elsewhere in Singapore with less than 12 years old history. :scared-1:

Buying at current price will mean suicide. Your money, not mine. Spend anyway you like. :banghead:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear
You sure Regent Heights is best value for money? What about not best value for time since need to walk 15-20mins to Bukit Batok MRT station?
You can see this thread for more details on the cons (mostly): http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=9204

Below is the comments from a fellow forumer:

Be extremely careful about buying Regent Heights. My friend just sold her regent heights 3 bedder and she had been living there for 10 years. The following are the list of problems:

1) the workmanship for the project is poor and she said that partition between certain walls are partition board and not even concrete.
2) the central heater is hidden and unreachable without hacking, a rather strange feature i thought (u need to confirm that)
3) The surrounding area is very poorly maintained and the lifts at the multi-storey carpark have been vandalised without being repaired for some time
4) Too many strange people walking in and out of the condo and you won't feel like you are living in a Singapore property
5) Go to every lift lobby and see the number of bicycles parked there and you will think twice about living there. The bicycles are messily strewn all over the place and many are rusty bicycles. We are not talking about a few bicycles here and there, we are talking about 30-40 bicycles at the lobbies, making the entire place look so cheapskate coz you see parapoondeks and mainlanders paddling to and from work everyday in their rusty 2 wheelers.
6) The last time I went there, the trees in the projects were not well-maintained as well. Sometimes dead leaves everywhere and not swept by the management.

My conclusion for this project....

I think The Jade is a better choice since 50m from Bukit Batok MRT station, just beside West Mall and NTUC Fairprice, etc, and near bus interchange for direct bus to many places if don't want to take MRT.

i am not a supporter of regulator or teddybear. but for this i support teddybear. cannot imagine an opinion of a project can be so contradicting by a same person within a short period of time.
1st - it is a CMI project
2nd - bought for investment
how can a CMI project be bought for investment?
if want to buy RH for investment, why want to condemn RH in the 1st place? hidden agenda?

kingkong1984
02-02-11, 16:32
Buy at current price can be suicide anywhere in Sg too.

It's common to pick and say all the negative things before buying.

It's also common to pick and say only the positive things before selling.

It's most common to ask for as much money for it when it's comes to selling, even if that person hates it to the core after buying.

That is human behaviour for u.

You should also be like that and also will be like that. Even CCR folks are like that. When everyone is like that, no need to say.

五十步笑百步.

kingkong1984
02-02-11, 16:49
http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=best+hdb+view+in+singapore&um=1&hl=en&sa=G&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=HxVKJJv3bxyg2M:&imgrefurl=http://ckgroupproperty.blogspot.com/2010/08/for-sale-5rm-hdb.html&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pZrfhq4DWFQ/THFiF1VM4GI/AAAAAAAAACU/F5QuTQ5pA-s/s1600/2c.%252BView%252Bfrom%252BBalcony.JPG&ei=VCdJTePRF4L2tgPD_cGkCg&zoom=1&w=1024&h=768&iact=hc&oei=hCZJTY3JI4PyrQe-kLyYDg&esq=11&page=6&tbnh=167&tbnw=222&start=122&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:122&biw=980&bih=1208

One of the best views before it is gone. Near MRT too.

When I sing praise for views, this would be a real example. When I comment on the views positively, it is for any tree or moutain view that is rare to find in Singapore.

Regulators
02-02-11, 22:54
i think you better start worrying about your own 2 bedroom unit facing the MRT track in caspian and not worry about Regent Heights. You better quickly sell your 2 bedroom unit quickly now, if not when you try to sell it after it is built, it would be almost impossible, coz nobody when they realise the noise from the unit would want to buy a lousy unit facing the MRT track with track.

In case you forget, the following are the articles and video for your reference:

(1) MRT trains are causing too much noise

Tue, Dec 02, 2008
my paper

By Mr Soo Ann Poh

It is good to know that SMRT is rolling out more train trips every week for commuters.

But that, unfortunately, is bad for those who live near MRT stations or tracks.

The increased speed and frequency of the trains have created more noise pollution for these people. I am one of them.

The noise starts as early as 5.30am and stops only after 12.30am. It is worst during peak hours.

The noise level ranges from 55 to 70 dB.

This exceeds the World Health Organisation's guideline values, which state that the range of noise levels inside bedrooms during the night should be lower than 30 dB - and no higher than a maximum of 45 dB - to avoid sleep disturbance.

The continuous noise from the trains is annoying and distracts people from working, studying and sleeping.

I hope SMRT, the Land Transport Authority, the National Environment Agency, and the Ministry of Environment can look into the problem and come up with solutions that would benefit everyone.

(2) A Piece of Scientific information on MRT noise

"The noise interferes with sleep in a number of ways like causing a person to awaken repeatedly, resulting in poor sleep quality as well as other impacts. It also alters sleep pattern by causing sleep to change from heavier to lighter sleep. It reduces the percentage and total time in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. The noise affects slow wave sleep, increase body movement and change cardiovascular responses. Subjected to 45 decibels of noise, the average person cannot sleep. These affect mood and performance the next day and have adverse longer term effects. The train noise level at the affected areas is typically above 60 dB (allowed by NEA), very much above the healthy limit (about 30-35 dB) recommended by WHO and values adopted by First World countries. "

(3) A video example of how terrible MRT noise is :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1gkt...e_gdata_player

Following from other chaps... Perfect reasons for not buying a 12 year old RH, situated in an inaccessible location where views can be had in many condos located elsewhere in Singapore with less than 12 years old history. :scared-1:

melodies
02-02-11, 23:07
Better avoid beside MRT track, bus interchange, mosque, temple, church, flooded property, expressway, casino, KTVs. Anything else?

Regulators
02-02-11, 23:11
To mygeemel:

Sorry for the broken link earlier. This is another link preparing you for the daily 17 hour MRT symphony in your new home at caspian. Listen to it long enough and i am sure it will be music to your ears. You may even want to upload this piece of music to your handphone and use it as your ring tone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1gktKRvoGA

melodies
02-02-11, 23:23
You mean people who say positive things are hoping to sell at good price while people saying negative things are hoping to buy at cheap price? All these people are hypocratic & are natural human behavior? :eek:
I better don't say anything good or bad about any property least I become labelled hypocratic like these people? :scared-3:

Buy at current price can be suicide anywhere in Sg too.

It's common to pick and say all the negative things before buying.

It's also common to pick and say only the positive things before selling.

It's most common to ask for as much money for it when it's comes to selling, even if that person hates it to the core after buying.

That is human behaviour for u.

You should also be like that and also will be like that. Even CCR folks are like that. When everyone is like that, no need to say.

五十步笑百步.

Regulators
03-02-11, 00:15
Whether a condo is good or bad, it is in the eyes of the beholder. if you are confident of a project or dislike a project, no harm sharing your likes and dislikes, this is after all a forum for discussion. Of course people who own a condo will say that it is good, but like i said before, not all condos with good attributes make good investments (as you could be buying at the peak) and not all condos with negative attributes are bad investments as you could be buying an undervalued property with instant upside.

You mean people who say positive things are hoping to sell at good price while people saying negative things are hoping to buy at cheap price? All these people are hypocratic & are natural human behavior? :eek:
I better don't say anything good or bad about any property least I become labelled hypocratic like these people? :scared-3:

kingkong1984
03-02-11, 04:15
You cant say it in that way. It's to suppress and inflate for your objectives of making a value buy and max profit. What all business man do. You are never into biz?

Human beings are all greedy. Not greedy ones are not normal people. Self preservation, self interest and self-fish found in the majority of people.

If you want to describe car sales man as hypocratics, go ahead. Its normal To expect their behavior as they are doing business. If you don't understand, let me explain it to your understanding. I use the example of second hand car dealers.

Your merc, BMW or whatever brand selling to second hand car dealers. Market have a reference price. What will they do, say brakes not so good, condition not so good, paint work not so good, engine needs servicing, need new engine mountings, car needs new rims and tyres and new batteries etc. Get the idea?

Then u say ok, I sell u at 10% of market reference price and we have a deal.

U then ask your friend to check out the sales prices. What would you expect to hear? The dealer did nothing to rectify the named shortcomings. He will then tell u that, battery changed quite recently, engine oil just changed not too long ago, engine flushed, radiator serviced, transmission checked and what not even if he didn't do a single thing and sells u at 10% above market price. favorite phrase, everything is ok. My unit is not the same with others because of a. b. C. Etc.

What do you say about him? A hypocritic? No, he is making a living out at your expense. Isn,t that all biz is all about? It's business.

N

kingkong1984
03-02-11, 04:33
Better avoid beside MRT track, bus interchange, mosque, temple, church, flooded property, expressway, casino, KTVs. Anything else?
Anything that is too noisy.
Anything that is too crowded.people
Anything that is too congested.traffic.parking.
Anything that is too expansive
Anything that is too big
Anything that is too small
Anything that is too unacceptable.

You have to find the answers yourself. Everything to your liking, just nice.

03-02-11, 09:58
Anything that is too noisy.
Anything that is too crowded.people
Anything that is too congested.traffic.parking.
Anything that is too expansive
Anything that is too big
Anything that is too small
Anything that is too unacceptable.

You have to find the answers yourself. Everything to your liking, just nice.

One more which is highly debatable. Those units facing the satellite dish although it is not proven to be health hazard yet. I think there was a debate abt it at The Estuary thread.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

kingkong1984
03-02-11, 10:17
Anything that is too harmful to health.
Anything that is too shaky
Anything that is too far
Anything that is too near
Anything that is too hot
Anything that is too cold

Anything u like.

Huat huat to u too.

BB
03-02-11, 21:06

Hmm, expressway (subjective)? Those properties along ECP facing east coast park with sea view are the most expensive as compared to those not facing expressway.

sh
03-02-11, 21:14
Hmm, expressway (subjective)? Those properties along ECP facing east coast park with sea view are the most expensive as compared to those not facing expressway.

expressway is a definite negative pt. the properties along ECP will be even more expensive without the ECP:)

kingkong1984
04-02-11, 09:02
expressway is a definite negative pt. the properties along ECP will be even more expensive without the ECP:)
Another example of views... What else?

Expressway 24 hrs. MRT less than that. Temple days, church weekends, Mosque 2 hrs. All bad but some are definitely worst than others.

Wild Falcon
04-02-11, 09:54
You mean the Bukit Timah Earth Station? I think it is like 5km away from Regent Heights at Bt Batok? If really health hazards, those GCBs/landed at Brinjal and near Swiss Club Road within 1km are the first to die.... I bring this up because Singaporeans are really strange. Once they consider a place as "mass market", they become very critical but if u talk about those landed right beside the earth station, they don't mention the health risk at all. It just shows the hypocrisy of it all. There are also lots of earth stations on Sentosa island much nearer to Sentosa Cove. And telecom towers can also be found on Fort Canning Hill which is nearer to Oxley than Regent Heights. It's really strange.

One more which is highly debatable. Those units facing the satellite dish although it is not proven to be health hazard yet. I think there was a debate abt it at The Estuary thread.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

hopeful
04-02-11, 10:13
You mean the Bukit Timah Earth Station? I think it is like 5km away from Regent Heights at Bt Batok? If really health hazards, those GCBs/landed at Brinjal and near Swiss Club Road within 1km are the first to die.... I bring this up because Singaporeans are really strange. Once they consider a place as "mass market", they become very critical but if u talk about those landed right beside the earth station, they don't mention the health risk at all. It just shows the hypocrisy of it all. There are also lots of earth stations on Sentosa island much nearer to Sentosa Cove. And telecom towers can also be found on Fort Canning Hill which is nearer to Oxley than Regent Heights. It's really strange.

the satellite dish is pointing upwards :) at high rise buildings? :scared-1:
so landed is safe :D

Wild Falcon
04-02-11, 10:29
:) So next time buy low rise property? So Regent Hts below 10th floor is safe? Anyway, just bringing up the peculiarities of Singaporeans in general. It's like a rich man (no matter how evil) is always worshipped upon and a poorer man (no matter how kind) is looked down upon and criticized. Just like the earth stations will somehow siam the landed/condos in Bukit Timah (even though they r much nearer) and shoot to Bukit Batok to hit the poorer men.

the satellite dish is pointing upwards :) at high rise buildings? :scared-1:
so landed is safe :D

hopeful
04-02-11, 10:46
:) So next time buy low rise property? So Regent Hts below 10th floor is safe? Anyway, just bringing up the peculiarities of Singaporeans in general. It's like a rich man (no matter how evil) is always worshipped upon and a poorer man (no matter how kind) is looked down upon and criticized. Just like the earth stations will somehow siam the landed/condos in Bukit Timah (even though they r much nearer) and shoot to Bukit Batok to hit the poorer men.

Not only in Singapore, everywhere also the same - the rich are worshipped.
The gods favour the rich - so favoured, they are rich (a tautology) - and who are we mere peasants to argue with the gods.

The high rise condos in Bukit Timah can install anti-electromagnetic reflective paint/screen/film for their condos. so as long as don't open the windows for long, should be safe :) They can afford it.
the landed is safe anywhere in Singapore, no need to install anything.

Regulators
04-02-11, 11:30
These stations do not emit harmful gamma waves, they are just low frequency radio waves, have already checked it with the health sciences authority of singapore.

DaytonaSS
04-02-11, 12:22

Chinese saying, siao ping bu siao chang.

mantrix
04-02-11, 17:41
I also got advise a friend not to buy Devonshire cos near Singtel satellite dishes...but in the end the price also got go high high (launch price at 1700psf)

Regulators
04-02-11, 23:15
Everywhere in singapore is safe to stay lah, sometimes we just have to listen to our own instincts more than what this and that person says.
I also got advise a friend not to buy Devonshire cos near Singtel satellite dishes...but in the end the price also got go high high (launch price at 1700psf)

melody
05-02-11, 12:40
So you are saying that Regulators who:
1) Before buying Regent Heights, condemn it very badly.
2) After buying, start a new thread called "Regent Heights quite impressive" to sing beautiful songs about it and these actions are Ok to you because that is human nature?

How then will you label those MPs and Ministers if you really believe that Human beings are all greedy by nature?

I don't agree that "human beings are all greedy by nature". There are just some rotten eggs everywhere like Regulators and that is all! Not all second hand car dealers are like you said.

You cant say it in that way. It's to suppress and inflate for your objectives of making a value buy and max profit. What all business man do. You are never into biz?

Human beings are all greedy. Not greedy ones are not normal people. Self preservation, self interest and self-fish found in the majority of people.

If you want to describe car sales man as hypocratics, go ahead. Its normal To expect their behavior as they are doing business. If you don't understand, let me explain it to your understanding. I use the example of second hand car dealers.

Your merc, BMW or whatever brand selling to second hand car dealers. Market have a reference price. What will they do, say brakes not so good, condition not so good, paint work not so good, engine needs servicing, need new engine mountings, car needs new rims and tyres and new batteries etc. Get the idea?

Then u say ok, I sell u at 10% of market reference price and we have a deal.

U then ask your friend to check out the sales prices. What would you expect to hear? The dealer did nothing to rectify the named shortcomings. He will then tell u that, battery changed quite recently, engine oil just changed not too long ago, engine flushed, radiator serviced, transmission checked and what not even if he didn't do a single thing and sells u at 10% above market price. favorite phrase, everything is ok. My unit is not the same with others because of a. b. C. Etc.

What do you say about him? A hypocritic? No, he is making a living out at your expense. Isn,t that all biz is all about? It's business.

N

kingkong1984
05-02-11, 15:18
U got an issue with him, go look for him. His behaviour is acceptable to me.

Your nick is new but u dont look new with that kind of knowledge.

At least he put his money into his buy, u go compare with those who flip without coming up any money then u come in and talk.

melody
05-02-11, 16:05
His behaviour below is acceptable to you?! That speaks very much about your character indeed! :rolleyes:
No wonder you imagine everybody is like you. I believe you don't have any good regards for the Ministers and MPs in Singapore and to you they fit into "human beings are greedy" phrase as well? I have drawn this conclusion since you believe "human beings are greedy" by nature and everybody is the same, doing everything to benefit themselves even at the expense of others and even what Regulators did is perfectly acceptable you. :o

U got an issue with him, go look for him. His behaviour is acceptable to me.

Your nick is new but u dont look new with that kind of knowledge.

At least he put his money into his buy, u go compare with those who flip without coming up any money then u come in and talk.

2) After buying, start a new thread called "Regent Heights quite impressive" to sing beautiful songs about it and these actions are Ok to you because that is human nature?

How then will you label those MPs and Ministers if you really believe that Human beings are all greedy by nature?

I don't agree that "human beings are all greedy by nature". There are just some rotten eggs everywhere like Regulators and that is all! Not all second hand car dealers are like you said.

kingkong1984
05-02-11, 16:18
Can't be bothered with u. Go and worship your pm from what ever country, one country have a riot to topple one. Haha. Talk like a saint, be a saint and dun act innocent. I said it is normal behavior. I can accept that when the world is like that. It doesn't mean I said it's right.

It's morality and ethics here and not suitable here.

Regulators
05-02-11, 17:12
The most rotten people are self righteous people like you. I have explained umpteen times in this thread why I bought regent heights and why I deviated from my original stand from a no buy to a buy. You are no different from teddy who come into threads just to incite or stir arguments for the sake of doing so with nothing constructive to add. People like you reminds me of those xiao ren (small people) we often see in chinese dramas. Ai have told you earlier, if you have nothing better to say, don't say, other wise you will be labelled as another mongrel just like teddy.

melody
05-02-11, 18:07
I am not a saint, but at least i believe we need to observe basic moral values. What sort of world this will be if everybody cheats on others and nobody can be trusted & scambag's behaviour are considered "acceptable"? :scared-1:

Can't be bothered with u. Go and worship your pm from what ever country, one country have a riot to topple one. Haha. Talk like a saint, be a saint and dun act innocent. I said it is normal behavior. I can accept that when the world is like that. It doesn't mean I said it's right.

It's morality and ethics here and not suitable here.

kingkong1984
05-02-11, 18:36
Who has been cheated
Who is cheating?

Regulators
05-02-11, 19:15
I think some people are delirious and hallucinating. Nobody cheating her say people cheat her and for nothing say I am patricia. I think I know why our government paying a lot of attention on mental health lately
Who has been cheated
Who is cheating?

kingkong1984
05-02-11, 20:30
I think some people are delirious and hallucinating. Nobody cheating her say people cheat her and for nothing say I am patricia. I think I know why our government paying a lot of attention on mental health lately
Yup, twist and misquote me too.

Maybe it's due to the latest measures..... One cracked CCR egg.

melody
05-02-11, 23:43
People like you where scambags' & cheaters' actions are "acceptable" to you means you are no difference from them! :rolleyes:

Who has been cheated
Who is cheating?

Regulators
06-02-11, 00:25
You are a self righteous hypocritical scum ball and nothing good comes out of your filthy mouth, just like that mongrel. Look harder into the mirror and reflect on your ugly self before your come here to start attacking people's character. :tongue3:
People like you where scambags' & cheaters' actions are "acceptable" to you means you are no difference from them! :rolleyes:

Regulators
06-02-11, 00:39
You have posted merely 14 messages in this forum so far and you have already made a few enemies. You have also made zero contribution to any property discussion nor sharing any personal investment experience.

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 07:04
I don't agree with your labeling.
I can accept that the world is imperfect.
I can accept that the world is not fair.
I can accept that there will be a gap between the rich and poor
I can accept that there are villains around
I can accept that there are stupid people around

And I can accept your ill mouth and upbringing.

melody
06-02-11, 08:43
No you just can't accept my postings about news reported that PM Lee and MBT saying that they will make properties, especially HDB flats, more affordable. Let me remind you what you said:

Yeah rite. Make duxton half price first, talk rubbish.

You keep saying that I am talking rubbish! So you are saying the news reporter are writing rubbish!! So you are saying that PM Lee and MBT are talking rubbish!!! You asked them to make duxton half price first otherwise they are talking rubbish! :simmering:

Yet on other hand you have not mentioned scambag's actions are "rubbish" BUT instead said their actions are perfectly "acceptable" to you! :doh:

I don't agree with your labeling.
I can accept that the world is imperfect.
I can accept that the world is not fair.
I can accept that there will be a gap between the rich and poor
I can accept that there are villains around
I can accept that there are stupid people around

And I can accept your ill mouth and upbringing.

As PM Lee & MBT mentioned, they want to make properties, especially HDBs, more affordable.
Make HDBs more affordable (new & resales) => more first-timers can buy.
Make mass market private properties more affordable => 80% of households in Singapore so happy can dream of upgrading to mass market properties. Why they can't simultaneously get more votes and help (instead of hurting)? Why need to target foreigners? Who knows? May be they can say foreigners (including PRs) cannot buy mass market properties? (some definition such as <$1000 psf will suffice?).

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 10:00
Govt have no biz in mass market condo. So the rubbish in your posts in there.
Try harder. Might as well quote yourself better. Lmao.

melody
06-02-11, 10:13
The unprcedented massive supply of land in OCR under Govt land sale has "no biz in mass market condo"? What rubbish are you talking about? Mah Boh Tan even asked potential private property buyers to wait, don't rush, because they will be selling many many land under their confirmed and reserve list (which consists almost all of OCR land) and hence there will be abundance supply of mass market private properties to satisfy the HDB upgraders! :tsk-tsk:

Govt have no biz in mass market condo. So the rubbish in your posts in there.
Try harder. Might as well quote yourself better. Lmao.

stalingrad
06-02-11, 10:17
The unprcedented massive supply of land in OCR under Govt land sale has "no biz in mass market condo"? What rubbish are you talking about? Mah Boh Tan even asked potential private property buyers to wait, don't rush, because they will be selling many many land under their confirmed and reserve list (which consists almost all of OCR land) and hence there will be abundance supply of mass market private properties to satisfy the HDB upgraders! :tsk-tsk:

teddy, you are still impersonating your mistress, melody?:tsk-tsk:

mantrix
06-02-11, 10:47
All, my personal observation.

- true that Regulators condemned RH at first, but that does not bind him from condemning that condo forever. People and perspective do change.

- he probably knows he will be castigated for his deviation in opinion, but at least he walked the talk and announced he bought it - so he's not talking it up becos he vested, but after another analysis which justified his purchase. He could have bought it secretly and created another nick to talk up the property, which he didn't.

What's wrong with that? Come on, let's be objective here - we can all agree to disagree and debate on the points on whether RH is good or not - if it makes sense then we should say ok, there is truth in that. If it doesn't then debate fairly without insult else the flame wars cost us our precious time.

Cheers

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 11:01

Well, remember, influx of foreigners and foreign buying will balance it. It is sending a signal that there are amble supply. A subtle warning to property speculators, including developers. Gov being the biggest landlord in Singapore. Always able to flood the market if they want to. 1997 peak, could flood right? But what really did happen? What the gov is saying is that wait for prices to drop, maybe 10, 20 percent cause they are going to make sure it drop.

What I mean as no biz means not directly involved. Many land also affects CCR right? It affects everybody and why u mention mass market only? CCR gets it too right?

Now we are talking about action. Real action.

http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/

melody
06-02-11, 17:09
Me is me! You idiot think you are so smart? :doh:

melody
06-02-11, 17:10
Don't talk rubbish! PM Lee and MBT will show you what it is like when you said they "talk rubbish"! :tongue3:

Well, remember, influx of foreigners and foreign buying will balance it. It is sending a signal that there are amble supply. A subtle warning to property speculators, including developers. Gov being the biggest landlord in Singapore. Always able to flood the market if they want to. 1997 peak, could flood right? But what really did happen? What the gov is saying is that wait for prices to drop, maybe 10, 20 percent cause they are going to make sure it drop.

What I mean as no biz means not directly involved. Many land also affects CCR right? It affects everybody and why u mention mass market only? CCR gets it too right?

Now we are talking about action. Real action.

http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 17:26
Melody

U talk rubbish for sure. They have the capacity to make their words count. What do u have? Please also bear in mind by reducing the price by 1% is also making it more affordable. So what is your point?

So what if what they say is right. I will still treat your words as rubbish. You got an issue with me, no need to bring in others to support your point. Really a loser...
:banana: :tongue2:

melody
06-02-11, 17:53
You are saying I am talking rubbish right?
that means you agree that PM Lee and MBT said and mean it that they will ensure property prices, especially HDBs, remain affordable?
then why you attack me regarding second statement saying"make duxton half price, talk rubbish"? you referring to me or PM Lee and MBT? You asking PM Lee and MBT to make duxton half price else don't talk rubbish right? Anybody with human brain will know that I can't "make duxton half price"? If you really mean it means you talking rubbish or you are idiot? :banghead:

Melody

U talk rubbish for sure. They have the capacity to make their words count. What do u have? Please also bear in mind by reducing the price by 1% is also making it more affordable. So what is your point?

So what if what they say is right. I will still treat your words as rubbish. You got an issue with me, no need to bring in others to support your point. Really a loser...
:banana: :tongue2:

melody
06-02-11, 18:04
My contribution:
In yesterday's Chinese New Year message, PM Lee stressed that the govt is watching the property market closely and will act if necessary. He also wants to keep housing affordable to Singaporeans, especially public housing.

Why scams like you attack me for bringing up what PM Lee said? You very unhappy with PM Lee for making property affordable? :confused:

You have posted merely 14 messages in this forum so far and you have already made a few enemies. You have also made zero contribution to any property discussion nor sharing any personal investment experience.

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 18:12
My contribution:
In yesterday's Chinese New Year message, PM Lee stressed that the govt is watching the property market closely and will act if necessary. He also wants to keep housing affordable to Singaporeans, especially public housing.

Why scams like you attack me for bringing up what PM Lee said? You very unhappy with PM Lee for making property affordable? :confused:

.......:doh:

Regulators
06-02-11, 18:25
....:doh: go and spend the next 5 years saving up to buy your first hdb flat, spare us the torture with your contributions
My contribution:

teddybear
06-02-11, 19:02
Just came back from my Holidays and wah! You the no-moral ones and the big-size Kingkong bullying newbie melody? :doh:
Trying to trace back what happened and it seems to be just because melody said the following:

The unprcedented massive supply of land in OCR under Govt land sale has "no biz in mass market condo"? What rubbish are you talking about? Mah Boh Tan even asked potential private property buyers to wait, don't rush, because they will be selling many many land under their confirmed and reserve list (which consists almost all of OCR land) and hence there will be abundance supply of mass market private properties to satisfy the HDB upgraders!

As PM Lee & MBT mentioned, they want to make properties, especially HDBs, more affordable.
Make HDBs more affordable (new & resales) => more first-timers can buy.
Make mass market private properties more affordable => 80% of households in Singapore so happy can dream of upgrading to mass market properties. Why they can't simultaneously get more votes and help (instead of hurting)? Why need to target foreigners? Who knows? May be they can say foreigners (including PRs) cannot buy mass market properties? (some definition such as <$1000 psf will suffice?).

Heard more measures to make HDBs and mass market private properties more affordable.

Wah! I fully agreed man. Found another supporter of the above. Actually PM Lee and MBT intention already so obvious, don't know why these people still trying to act ignorant (or they really no-brain ones?) and start attacking people for just re-posting and highlighting what PM Lee said? :scared-3:

....:doh: go and spend the next 5 years saving up to buy your first hdb flat, spare us the torture with your contributions

Why you see melody no up? You can own Regent Heights very rich is it and voice can be very loud? Aren't you the ones who said that Regent Heights infested with PRCs and what parapoon??? (don't know what lah) that are cheapskate? Why you so cheapskate one then go and buy Regent Height? :rolleyes: You buy already can keep quiet and don't need to start new thread calling "Regent Heights quite impressive" and singing songs about how good is it? Truth is, all the bad things you said about Regent Heights still true, don't know what you are defending about and need to reverse what you say and even saying the truth doesn't exist anymore? You can change your view and buy it for investment in your own belief but don't need to syco people to buy with bullshits as though the PRCs and parapoon??? don't live there anymore!

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 19:12
..........:doh:

Regulators
06-02-11, 19:47
The mongrel aka melody is back:doh:
Just came back from my Holidays and wah! You the no-moral ones and the big-size Kingkong bullying newbie melody? :doh:
Trying to trace back what happened and it seems to be just because melody said the following:

Wah! I fully agreed man. Found another supporter of the above. Actually PM Lee and MBT intention already so obvious, don't know why these people still trying to act ignorant (or they really no-brain ones?) and start attacking people for just re-posting and highlighting what PM Lee said? :scared-3:

Why you see melody no up? You can own Regent Heights very rich is it and voice can be very loud? Aren't you the ones who said that Regent Heights infested with PRCs and what parapoon??? (don't know what lah) that are cheapskate? Why you so cheapskate one then go and buy Regent Height? :rolleyes: You buy already can keep quiet and don't need to start new thread calling "Regent Heights quite impressive" and singing songs about how good is it? Truth is, all the bad things you said about Regent Heights still true, don't know what you are defending about and need to reverse what you say and even saying the truth doesn't exist anymore? You can change your view and buy it for investment in your own belief but don't need to syco people to buy with bullshits as though the PRCs and parapoon??? don't live there anymore!

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 19:49
Yes, u know I know and other people know. Do a poll and u have at least 1 people who believe that it's the same 'dog'.

teddybear
06-02-11, 19:50
Why your mouth is so full of shit?
Today newspaper quoted your Penthouse neighbour in Crabelle as saying
"Here, there is the roar of the Ayer Rajah Expressway that we have to content with, and fewer buses" (compared to his previous Gillman Heights residence. Why you the Crabelle expert never mention that? Crabelle only good, nothing bad? Crabelle very high quality that there are marbles in living and dinning room floors and whole slab cut out and laid out somemore (preserving the original smooth patterns)? Crabelle uses super high quality homogeneous tiles in kitchen and bathrooms that these tiles can be polished many times and restored to be like new? :doh:

teddybear
06-02-11, 19:51
3 Dogs say I am another dog means I become a "dog"? I laugh until I cannot close my mouth! :cheers1: Why kingkong become dog? :eek:

Yes, u know I know and other people know. Do a poll and u have at least 1 people who believe that it's the same 'dog'.

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 19:51
............:doh:

melody
06-02-11, 19:52
You idiot is it? :tongue3:

melody
06-02-11, 19:54
You are the real mongrel is it? Otherwise why like people to become mongrel like you? :scared-1:

The mongrel aka melody is back:doh:

mantrix
06-02-11, 19:56
And here we go again... :(

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 19:57
.......:doh: magician? One appear and the other disappear, how about two at the same time? These cooling measures hurt a lot of people. So sad.

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 19:59
And here we go again... :(
Yup, this is a forum for discussion on dogs. After the cooling measures, it's doggy time.

Regulators
06-02-11, 20:02
Of course dogs cannot close their mouths, you don't need to tell us, we know. You should also approach institute of mental health to cure your schizophrenia and other mental disorders
3 Dogs say I am another dog means I become a "dog"? I laugh until I cannot close my mouth! :cheers1: Why kingkong become dog? :eek:

melody
06-02-11, 20:12
Who disappeared? You no moral bloody idiot? Keep attacking me for what? :simmering:

.......:doh: magician? One appear and the other disappear, how about two at the same time? These cooling measures hurt a lot of people. So sad.

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 20:13
Who disappeared? You no moral bloody idiot? Keep attacking me for what? :simmering:
............:doh:

teddybear
06-02-11, 22:28
1 more thing to add: Regent Heights is quite near the big big transmission tower on top of Bukit Batok Nature Park hor! Heard friends saying they have stayed near there before and they have persistent headache / giddiness / etc that come and go and won't recover permanently until they moved away for good (and they recovered permanently!).

Buying at current price will mean suicide. Your money, not mine. Spend anyway you like. :banghead:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear
You sure Regent Heights is best value for money? What about not best value for time since need to walk 15-20mins to Bukit Batok MRT station?
You can see this thread for more details on the cons (mostly): http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=9204

Below is the comments from a fellow forumer:

Be extremely careful about buying Regent Heights. My friend just sold her regent heights 3 bedder and she had been living there for 10 years. The following are the list of problems:

1) the workmanship for the project is poor and she said that partition between certain walls are partition board and not even concrete.
2) the central heater is hidden and unreachable without hacking, a rather strange feature i thought (u need to confirm that)
3) The surrounding area is very poorly maintained and the lifts at the multi-storey carpark have been vandalised without being repaired for some time
4) Too many strange people walking in and out of the condo and you won't feel like you are living in a Singapore property
5) Go to every lift lobby and see the number of bicycles parked there and you will think twice about living there. The bicycles are messily strewn all over the place and many are rusty bicycles. We are not talking about a few bicycles here and there, we are talking about 30-40 bicycles at the lobbies, making the entire place look so cheapskate coz you see parapoondeks and mainlanders paddling to and from work everyday in their rusty 2 wheelers.
6) The last time I went there, the trees in the projects were not well-maintained as well. Sometimes dead leaves everywhere and not swept by the management.

My conclusion for this project....

I think The Jade is a better choice since 50m from Bukit Batok MRT station, just beside West Mall and NTUC Fairprice, etc, and near bus interchange for direct bus to many places if don't want to take MRT.

i am not a supporter of regulator or teddybear. but for this i support teddybear. cannot imagine an opinion of a project can be so contradicting by a same person within a short period of time.
1st - it is a CMI project
2nd - bought for investment
how can a CMI project be bought for investment?
if want to buy RH for investment, why want to condemn RH in the 1st place? hidden agenda?

Regulators
07-02-11, 00:14
an uneducated mongrel like you, it is a waste of time explaining the science of radio waves to you, I suggest you go back to school and check your science facts before coming here to blurt your nonsense. I think people reading your rubbish in this forum will suffer more headaches :doh: :doh:
1 more thing to add: Regent Heights is quite near the big big transmission tower on top of Bukit Batok Nature Park hor! Heard friends saying they have stayed near there before and they have persistent headache / giddiness / etc that come and go and won't recover permanently until they moved away for good (and they recovered permanently!).

Regulators
07-02-11, 00:20
Btw you have established yourself as the lowest life form in this forum and your credibility is worth lesser than the smallest speck of dirt in my nose. Once a liar, always a liar...:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Regulators
07-02-11, 01:19
you are right, teddybear is melody/melodies, the three joined on the 2nd March 2009 with melody only revived recently by that old mongrel to be used to attack people in this forum. Btw melody is a male. If we find any more new nicks that come in to maliciously attack people for nothing, that has to be the act of the mongrel as well.

teddybear
07-02-11, 07:23
Why? are you an expert in science of radio waves? I have a PhD friend in this area who agreed with what I said. You think you are better than a PhD in this area? Everyone knows that you have self-interests here. So I believe forumers will know what to believe and what not. :rolleyes:

an uneducated mongrel like you, it is a waste of time explaining the science of radio waves to you, I suggest you go back to school and check your science facts before coming here to blurt your nonsense. I think people reading your rubbish in this forum will suffer more headaches :doh: :doh:

kingkong1984
07-02-11, 07:48
I believe in regulators, if wat u say is true.... 方圆三百里 all get it. Radio waves travel in straight lines. If it is not safe, it will not be at bukit timah. It will be elsewhere.

Do u know CCR got the highest concentration of radio devices. For radio and handphones. Go look at top of buildings and you can see them. Little grey rectangular boxes. I think those are for police and scdf. U go see. There's also a red tall tower at fort canning park. It's near to many high rise there. They dun have PHD friends there?

proud owner
07-02-11, 07:55
I believe in regulators, if wat u say is true.... 方圆三百里 all get it. Radio waves travel in straight lines. If it is not safe, it will not be at bukit timah. It will be elsewhere.

Do u know CCR got the highest concentration of radio devices. For radio and handphones. Go look at top of buildings and you can see them. Little grey rectangular boxes. I think those are for police and scdf. U go see. There's also a red tall tower at fort canning park. It's near to many high rise there. They dun have PHD friends there?

i am no experts

all such devices .. over LONG TERM ..i believe would have some impact on us ... but for the time being ..its safe ... otherwise it cant be located so near to residential areas ...

also ..for those who said west coast air is filthy etc .. i also dont deny .. i am sure in the long run ... one living under such conditions cant be as healthy as one who doesnt ..

BUT again ..if its fatal ... west coast residential areas will never be allowed to develope ...

everywhere in singapore would has its good and bad ...
differnt people has different likings and preferences .. and beliefs ...

we can only post what we 'hear', 'know' etc .. for all ...
if you agree and believe so .. accept it
if you dont ... fine as well

no need to end up in name calling ...

if everyone is afriad of being called liar etc and choose NOT TO post what they KNOW or HEAR ... then this forum will be dead ...

kingkong1984
07-02-11, 08:00
Agreed, Singapore too small to have real big difference. Just share and stop the fights.

mygeemeel
07-02-11, 08:09
Agreed, Singapore too small to have real big difference. Just share and stop the fights.

Sharing is the aim of forums but I have seen ungracious people taking sides and some goes to the extend giving names and worse, go all the way to take revenge.

If onlu admin can come in to regulate to delete unnecessary or uncool personally attacks.

westman
07-02-11, 08:15
Sharing is the aim of forums but I have seen ungracious people taking sides and some goes to the extend giving names and worse, go all the way to take revenge.

If onlu admin can come in to regulate to delete unnecessary or uncool personally attacks.

How to regulate fairly if REGULATORS is involved:D :D :D

land118
07-02-11, 08:41
Mr Funny - i believe he is Forum Administrator - he need to play a bigger role. All this unnecessary cross fighting is using up Forum space and time; lost is the purpose and objective of an open forum:doh:

teddybear
07-02-11, 08:50
It has been reported in news (US if I did not remember wrongly) that those living under the transmission towers tend to get cancers easily, and their new-borns always have birth-defects. Meanwhile, those living a few km away do not have these problem. These are facts, I am relaying facts. What are you relaying? You are just relaying what you believe but which you have near zero expertise and knowledge? Could you please quantify what level of knowledge you have in those transmission towers first? What you mean by that 方圆三百里? Do you know what are the differences between those transmission towers for mobile devices, TV broadcasting, their repeaters, power stations, etc?

Many devices are known to be harmless if exposed for short period but the long-term cumulative effects are there (like taking slow poison) but which are difficult to quantify strongly due to lack of sufficient collected data, like the above US's real-life case. How to sue their Govt for compensation when the statistics is not big enough to prove it and yet all of those people living under the transmission towers suffering like hell especially for the innocent new borns?

Do you know that you could shield your buildings from such harmful effects if you know how? Well, you won't because you are ignorant about all this. I know many of those buildings with antennas on top were built with shielding materials to shield from these radio waves.

DC33_2008
07-02-11, 08:54
Are you referring to Hight Tension (HT) power cables? Just like no one would like to stay near substation. Too high electromagnetic fields.
It has been reported in news (US if I did not remember wrongly) that those living under the transmission towers tend to get cancers easily, and their new-borns always have birth-defects. Meanwhile, those living a few km away do not have these problem. These are facts, I am relaying facts. What are you relaying? You are just relaying what you believe but which you have near zero expertise and knowledge? Could you please quantify what level of knowledge you have in those transmission towers first? What you mean by that 方圆三百里? Do you know what are the differences between those transmission towers for mobile devices, TV broadcasting, their repeaters, power stations, etc?

Many devices are known to be harmless if exposed for short period but the long-term cumulative effects are there (like taking slow poison) but which are difficult to quantify strongly due to lack of sufficient collected data, like the above US's real-life case. How to sue their Govt for compensation when the statistics is not big enough to prove it and yet all of those people living under the transmission towers suffering like hell especially for the innocent new borns?

ay123
07-02-11, 09:05
Regulator is too "自</SPAN></SPAN>视清高" maybe he is right to say he change from dislike to like RH but he think too highly of himself. only the project he bought is the best. any project not under his radar is bad. jus like he condemn JLD story when all actions has been going on. or condemn caspian when caspian price has go up >40%. one has to be partial in contributing view and not only to his advantage. i like devilplate's contribution. he only comment on a project but never on his own personal preference.

teddybear
07-02-11, 09:22
Yes, but those are not the only one causing health hazards. Those on top of Bukit Timah Hill and Bukit Batok Nature Park. I will avoid those nearby areas, at least to be safe.

Are you referring to Hight Tension (HT) power cables? Just like no one would like to stay near substation. Too high electromagnetic fields.

westman
07-02-11, 09:28
Yes, but those are not the only one causing health hazards. Those on top of Bukit Timah Hill and Bukit Batok Nature Park. I will avoid those nearby areas, at least to be safe.

Hmm...interesting, low floor units or high floor units which will get affected most? Or both will get hit equally?:scared-5:

patricia
07-02-11, 09:35
Are you referring to Hight Tension (HT) power cables? Just like no one would like to stay near substation. Too high electromagnetic fields.It is definitely HT type. Teddy try to smoke his way out. Trying to lecture people again. Sprout nothing but nonsense.

teddybear
07-02-11, 09:52
You come out again to scold people again? :eek::tongue3:

It is definitely HT type. Teddy try to smoke his way out. Trying to lecture people again. Sprout nothing but nonsense.

teddybear
07-02-11, 09:57
Not sure though. My friend told me another info: Those who work in high-frequency radio waves labs, they either have no child or if have child most likely a girl (no boy). Furthermore, the labs are shielded and they go in only to do experiments (other times they are outside). Are there scientific proof for this? No, but everybody in their labs are just like that. Everybody they know working in other similar labs are also like that. Is it such a coincidence after all? :scared-3:

Hmm...interesting, low floor units or high floor units which will get affected most? Or both will get hit equally?:scared-5:

mygeemeel
07-02-11, 10:07
Regulator is too "自</SPAN></SPAN>视清高" maybe he is right to say he change from dislike to like RH but he think too highly of himself. only the project he bought is the best. any project not under his radar is bad. jus like he condemn JLD story when all actions has been going on. or condemn caspian when caspian price has go up >40%. one has to be partial in contributing view and not only to his advantage. i like devilplate's contribution. he only comment on a project but never on his own personal preference.

Agree with your point. He even went all the way to condemn Caspian in threads i participates. I merely gave my point of view but he took it to heart, started taking revenge. Very uncool and not gracious.

westman
07-02-11, 10:27
Agree with your point. He even went all the way to condemn Caspian in threads i participates. I merely gave my point of view but he took it to heart, started taking revenge. Very uncool and not gracious.

Can't agreed more on this with both of you.

While I've no opinion about him switching from a doomsayer of RH to hardcore crusader for RH within months. (He did explained why he switch sides thought, just in case me get flamed). I also buay tahan regulator's bias comments on Caspian even though I'm no a Caspian's owner.

In my opinion, we need not to sing low on others so as to make oneself look high...己所不欲,勿施于人。

Apart from the RH/Caspian matters, I kind of like reading his posts though.:2cents:

Regulators
07-02-11, 10:53
Read carefully what I have written before you pass comments like this. I even went to the extent of saying i regretted not buying Caspian as a first owner, and i was objective to say that caspian is a good investment for first owners even though i dislike staying there. When I say that caspian can buy at launch but cannot stay, obviously people vested in caspian like you would feel buay song, thus you come out to form opinions on me. I walk the talk and dare say that RH at the price I bought is a good investment even though i would not stay there personally. I do not see my investment in RH as any big deal, but you paint the picture that I think that way. I started this thread to highlight the reasons why i bought RH and share my views on investment, but some dogs have done nothing except to flame the thread with rubbish. As for JLD, I also gave the opinion that it is a long shot away and many uncertainties loom ahead, I did not condemn it, read carefully.

mygeemeel
07-02-11, 11:03
Can't agreed more on this with both of you.

While I've no opinion about him switching from a doomsayer of RH to hardcore crusader for RH within months. (He did explained why he switch sides thought, just in case me get flamed). I also buay tahan regulator's bias comments on Caspian even though I'm no a Caspian's owner.

In my opinion, we need not to sing low on others so as to make oneself look high...己所不欲,勿施于人。

Apart from the RH/Caspian matters, I kind of like reading his posts though.:2cents:

Well, i better ignore him else he condemn my Caspian further. Never know what else he can condermn when he is on fire. :D

westman
07-02-11, 11:09
Well, i better ignore him else he condemn my Caspian further. Never know what else he can condermn when he is on fire. :D

No worry lah, since he can switch postion within months, who knows he might witch to your Caspian in no time if JLD ready take off.

Regulators
07-02-11, 11:13
know a bit here and there and start coming here to sprout rubbish again. The low frequency waves emitted by broadcasting transmission towers cause less harm to people compared to the use of cell phones. I have called up HSA pertaining to this issue and they said there is nothing to worry about. If HSA says it is okay, who are you to say that it is not ok? :tongue3:

Do you know that you could shield your buildings from such harmful effects if you know how? Well, you won't because you are ignorant about all this. I know many of those buildings with antennas on top were built with shielding materials to shield from these radio waves.

Regulators
07-02-11, 11:24
You referring to the following articles? I was providing you some articles relating to you, how could that be condemning Caspian? MRT noise is a problem for many people, which was my reason why I shared the 2 articles, is that considered as condemning Caspian? :tsk-tsk:

MRT trains are causing too much noise

Tue, Dec 02, 2008
my paper

By Mr Soo Ann Poh

It is good to know that SMRT is rolling out more train trips every week for commuters.

But that, unfortunately, is bad for those who live near MRT stations or tracks.

The increased speed and frequency of the trains have created more noise pollution for these people. I am one of them.

The noise starts as early as 5.30am and stops only after 12.30am. It is worst during peak hours.

The noise level ranges from 55 to 70 dB.

This exceeds the World Health Organisation's guideline values, which state that the range of noise levels inside bedrooms during the night should be lower than 30 dB - and no higher than a maximum of 45 dB - to avoid sleep disturbance.

The continuous noise from the trains is annoying and distracts people from working, studying and sleeping.

I hope SMRT, the Land Transport Authority, the National Environment Agency, and the Ministry of Environment can look into the problem and come up with solutions that would benefit everyone.

Another piece of science for you about MRT noise and how it affects your health

"The noise interferes with sleep in a number of ways like causing a person to awaken repeatedly, resulting in poor sleep quality as well as other impacts. It also alters sleep pattern by causing sleep to change from heavier to lighter sleep. It reduces the percentage and total time in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. The noise affects slow wave sleep, increase body movement and change cardiovascular responses. Subjected to 45 decibels of noise, the average person cannot sleep. These affect mood and performance the next day and have adverse longer term effects. The train noise level at the affected areas is typically above 60 dB (allowed by NEA), very much above the healthy limit (about 30-35 dB) recommended by WHO and values adopted by First World countries. "

westman
07-02-11, 11:30
know a bit here and there and start coming here to sprout rubbish again. The low frequency waves emitted by broadcasting transmission towers cause less harm to people compared to the use of cell phones. I have called up HSA pertaining to this issue and they said there is nothing to worry about. If HSA says it is okay, who are you to say that it is not ok? :tongue3:

Regulators, side talk abit and not intention get in middle between you and teddy.

When you ask Cigarette or Liquor sellers whether consuming these products are harmful bor, do you think they will tell you " please, don't buy as it's harmful?"

:rolleyes:

DaytonaSS
07-02-11, 11:40

Don't really trust those whom r manning the phone.......

westman
07-02-11, 11:42
You referring to the following articles? I was providing you some articles relating to you, how could that be condemning Caspian? MRT noise is a problem for many people, which was my reason why I shared the 2 articles, is that considered as condemning Caspian? :tsk-tsk:

MRT trains are causing too much noise

Tue, Dec 02, 2008
my paper

By Mr Soo Ann Poh

Another piece of science for you about MRT noise and how it affects your health

"...

As I stay very near to MRT track (about 50m away) thus I think it's fair for me to say it's true to say yes, it can be noisey if you open your window at times. However, with the noise prevention coating done on all my windows plus soundproof protection all prebuilt in by my developer, we never have problem sleeping with MRT's noise blocked away with sound proofing measures built in.

Have been living for years (moving from one unit to another unit, both near track <100m), I hardly have problem with health nor poor work performance.

Home seekers/Investors are unique thus may have different noise threshold, hence, what the issue?:2cents:

Regulators
07-02-11, 11:43
HSA don't represent mediacorp, hope that answers

Regulators, side talk abit and not intention get in middle between you and teddy.

When you ask Cigarette or Liquor sellers whether consuming these products are harmful bor, do you think they will tell you " please, don't buy as it's harmful?"

:rolleyes:

Regulators
07-02-11, 11:46
double-glazing works wonders, but that is if you are prepared to leave your windows closed the 17 hours (530am to 1230am) that the MRT is operating.

As I stay very near to MRT track (about 50m away) thus I think it's fair for me to say it's true to say yes, it can be noisey if you open your window at times. However, with the noise prevention coating done on all my windows plus soundproof protection all prebuilt in by my developer, we never have problem sleeping with MRT's noise blocked away with sound proofing measures built in.

Home seekers/Investors are unique thus may have different noise threshold, hence, what the issue?:2cents:

westman
07-02-11, 11:54
double-glazing works wonders, but that is if you are prepared to leave your windows closed the 17 hours (530am to 1230am) that the MRT is operating.

Agreed with you on that. ;)

Well as mentioned, different ppl has different needs as some would rank transportation needs as top priority while some would rank greenery/quiet as paramount factor.

From each his best!:D

westman
07-02-11, 11:57
HSA don't represent mediacorp, hope that answers

We are talking about HSA and not mediacorp, rite?
Don't quite understand wor..:confused:

proud owner
07-02-11, 11:58

personally ... i wouldnt pay extra ... defeats the whole purpose ...its cost that you wont get back

just like paying for unblocked seaview but say too glaring and instal frosted glass ...

or beautiful greenery but complain too many insects and instal mesh ...

its a give and take ...

you want X, have to forgo Y ...

you want to be in the centre of the city ..you have to endure endless crowd downstairs

teddybear
07-02-11, 12:03
Ok, let's see it this way: US has the biggest investment in research on all kind of things. They didn't find out the long-term consequences and warn those living under their transmission towers and lines to move away. So you think those people manning the line at HSA can be better? Furthermore there are many harmful effects which are suspected due to too many coincidental circumstances and yet there are not enough scientific results to prove it. All these transmission towers, broadcasting dishes etc are those. Precisely because you can't prove it, when you get the ill-effects you also can't make someone compensate you for it. You have yourself to blame for not listening earlier! (Ops I forgot, it is your tenant at Regent Heights who will get it and the people going to buy over from you, not you anyway).

mygeemeel
07-02-11, 12:03

"

HEY! Check your posts in Parc Imperial thread. You came from no where and brought something non related in that thread. Why didnt you bring up other developments instead you only relate to Caspian and my unit which faces the track!? If you want to take it personal, i suggest you go f spider.

If this thread is on RH, then stay on RH. Dont talk about grandmother, grandfather. Super buay steady!

Regulators
07-02-11, 12:08
the transmission towers belong to mediacorp, and HSA is an impartial body monitoring health standards in singapore.

We are talking about HSA and not mediacorp, rite?
Don't quite understand wor..:confused:

Regulators
07-02-11, 12:11
hahaha, sorry i ruffled your feathers, but i was just stating a fact. If you are not happy with the MRT symphony, take it out on SMRT, don't take it out on me hor.

HEY! Check your posts in Parc Imperial thread. You came from no where and brought something non related in that thread. Why didnt you bring up other developments instead you only relate to Caspian and my unit which faces the track!? If you want to take it personal, i suggest you go f spider.

If this thread is on RH, then stay on RH. Dont talk about grandmother, grandfather. Super buay steady!

mygeemeel
07-02-11, 12:14
fyi, a friend who rented a room on the 14th floor paid S$180/month.

Anyway i give up giving my comments here liao. Fighting over nothing. If RH is good, then good for you. Potential buyers can make their own judgement. bye.

Regulators
07-02-11, 12:19
don't come here and talk cock lah. So you are telling me all the condos in hillview cannot buy coz there is a big transmission tower beside hume park? Already told you transmission towers emit low frequency radio waves, not harmful gamma rays that X-ray or some radioactive equipment emit. There is more electromagnetic waves entering your brain when you use the cell phone so why don't you just throw your cell phone away? We are right when we say that you are just a nonsense sprouter. :doh:

Ok, let's see it this way: US has the biggest investment in research on all kind of things. They didn't find out the long-term consequences and warn those living under their transmission towers and lines to move away. So you think those people manning the line at HSA can be better? Furthermore there are many harmful effects which are suspected due to too many coincidental circumstances and yet there are not enough scientific results to prove it. All these transmission towers, broadcasting dishes etc are those. Precisely because you can't prove it, when you get the ill-effects you also can't make someone compensate you for it. You have yourself to blame for not listening earlier! (Ops I forgot, it is your tenant at Regent Heights who will get it and the people going to buy over from you, not you anyway).

teddybear
07-02-11, 12:42
As usual, resorting to personal attack than bring up fresh new evidence to show that what I said is not true (as you claimed). Those news are not true because I bring them to everybody's attention? I am bring up a relevant long-term health issues that many don't know for discussion and it could be potentially more hazardous than your MRT track sound which people know and can take steps to reduce/avoid. You can disagree with what I said but do you need to resort to personal attack? And all your name-calling about bad up-bringing, mongrels etc doesn't apply to you for exhibiting such uncivilized character? :doh::tongue3:

don't come here and talk cock lah. So you are telling me all the condos in hillview cannot buy coz there is a big transmission tower beside hume park? Already told you transmission towers emit low frequency radio waves, not harmful gamma rays that X-ray or some radioactive equipment emit. There is more electromagnetic waves entering your brain when you use the cell phone so why don't you just throw your cell phone away? We are right when we say that you are just a nonsense sprouter. :doh:

Regulators
07-02-11, 12:57
What evidence have you brought up apart from assumptions? If your so called evidence does hold any weight, there will not be transmission towers near where people live liao. You are getting your facts mixed up about high powered electrical cables and towers transmiting low frequency radiowaves, which are two totally different things. This is the reason why I say you should go back to school and learn your science before coming here to sprout your nonsense. No scientific knowledge luan luan kong. You are just like those ah peh sitting in a coffeeshop all day rumour-mongering round the clock. :doh:

As usual, resorting to personal attack than bring up fresh new evidence to show that what I said is not true (as you claimed). Those news are not true because I bring them to everybody's attention? I am bring up a relevant long-term health issues that many don't know for discussion and it could be potentially more hazardous than your MRT track sound which people know and can take steps to reduce/avoid. You can disagree with what I said but do you need to resort to personal attack? And all your name-calling about bad up-bringing, mongrels etc doesn't apply to you for exhibiting such uncivilized character? :doh::tongue3:

Regulators
07-02-11, 12:59
Maybe i should consider calling you something rather than mongrel coz i think that is too civilised liao

And all your name-calling about bad up-bringing, mongrels etc doesn't apply to you for exhibiting such uncivilized character? :doh::tongue3:

teddybear
07-02-11, 13:04
If you dig deeper into information on those transmitters things that I mentioned, you will be more concerned than I do. Ops, Never mind, I forgot you won't bother anyway because firstly there is your self-interests at heart and secondly it is your tenants affected and not you. :rolleyes:

What evidence have you brought up apart from assumptions? If your so called evidence does hold any weight, there will not be transmission towers near where people live liao. You are getting your facts mixed up about high powered electrical cables and towers transmiting low frequency radiowaves, which are two totally different things. This is the reason why I say you should go back to school and learn your science before coming here to sprout your nonsense. No scientific knowledge luan luan kong. You are just like those ah peh sitting in a coffeeshop all day rumour-mongering round the clock. :doh:

ay123
07-02-11, 13:18
Read carefully what I have written before you pass comments like this. I even went to the extent of saying i regretted not buying Caspian as a first owner, and i was objective to say that caspian is a good investment for first owners even though i dislike staying there. When I say that caspian can buy at launch but cannot stay, obviously people vested in caspian like you would feel buay song, thus you come out to form opinions on me. I walk the talk and dare say that RH at the price I bought is a good investment even though i would not stay there personally. I do not see my investment in RH as any big deal, but you paint the picture that I think that way. I started this thread to highlight the reasons why i bought RH and share my views on investment, but some dogs have done nothing except to flame the thread with rubbish. As for JLD, I also gave the opinion that it is a long shot away and many uncertainties loom ahead, I did not condemn it, read carefully.

go check back your own comments at caspian thread. since when u say caspian can buy at launch. u condemn caspian since launch. u only say caspian is good buy after caspian appreciate >40%. this is call
马</SPAN>后爆. u are too narrow minded, u only think jurong is a industrial area.

Regulators
07-02-11, 13:32
Post 1186 of caspian thread:

First owners of caspian, I salute to them coz they had the balls to dump their money in an area not typically marked for investment during downturn and made good their investment. As for subsequent buyers buying for own stay swooned by the jbd, I can only wish this bunch good luck

go check back your own comments at caspian thread. since when u say caspian can buy at launch. u condemn caspian since launch. u only say caspian is good buy after caspian appreciate >40%. this is call
马</SPAN>后爆. u are too narrow minded, u only think jurong is a industrial area.

Regulators
07-02-11, 13:44
i still think it is an industrial area and i won't stay in jurong at all cost. But that doesnt mean that Jurong cannot invest and make money. If you had bought caspian, lakeholmz, lakeshore or any lakeside condo during crisis or as first owners, i will salute to you, but please don't tell me buying lakefront at current prices is a good investment and there is big upside to that becoz of the JLD. I think you get my point.

u only think jurong is a industrial area.

peterng8
07-02-11, 14:15

cool down, the attack is not only on caspian but the whole west side, caspian, centris, etc AS IN THE PAST.. ironically, investment is in the west:D :D now...

One thing for sure is that his criticism has tone down alot if you ever come across his previous posts(I have been lurking around for quite some time)...anyway, i have no issue with him as this also make the forum more interesting with people of diverse characters around..:D :D

Investment is with your own money so as long as you are happy it is OK...can see condo near MRT still popular not everyone put top priority on noise, or water in lift etc..

cheers and happy new year...:)

westman
07-02-11, 14:46
cool down, the attack is not only on caspian but the whole west side, caspian, centris, etc AS IN THE PAST.. ironically, investment is in the west:D :D now...

One thing for sure is that his criticism has tone down alot if you ever come across his previous posts(I have been lurking around for quite some time)...anyway, i have no issue with him as this also make the forum more interesting with people of diverse characters around..:D :D

Investment is with your own money so as long as you are happy it is OK...can see condo near MRT still popular not everyone put top priority on noise, or water in lift etc..

MIA for quite a while... go where fa chai? :D :D

ay123
07-02-11, 14:49
MIA for quite a while... go where fa chai? :D :D

busy with new launch? cheque collection?

Regulators
07-02-11, 14:53
i was happily sharing with fellow forumers about my latest investment for 9-1o pages on this thread until the mongrel (teddybear aka melody) came in at post 165 to start his nonsense. At least i have the guts to tell people what i invest, why i invest and why i deviated from earlier emotions to place a bet, what real life experiences do some mongrels like teddy have to offer? He is just a NATO king. Since starting this thread and my purchase, prices have moved up and I am sitting on positive equity, clearly showing by example that RH is a place that is investable.

Regulators
07-02-11, 15:04
last transacted price for a 1163sf unit is 820k and prices are trending upwards for this project judging from the asking prices of 2 and 3 bedders now. If you can buy a 3 bedder with good facing at $800k or below in this market, it is a good buy, comparing with the prices of nearby projects like guilin view and mediera. A purchase in RH which is backed by 4+% rental yield won't go wrong as rental demand in this project is quite strong.

teddybear
07-02-11, 15:07
1. You are happily singing songs about how good Regent Height is.

2. You are very ANGRY that I brought up all the cons about Regent Height.

3. You launch all out attack on me for saying bad things about RH.

4. Your 2 helpers Patricia and Kingkong joined to attack me.

5. You started name-calling, and hurling verbal abuse as though you are so desperate.

6. I caught you hurling racists comments in your own postings. :tongue3:

i was happily sharing with fellow forumers about my latest investment for 9-1o pages on this thread until the mongrel (teddybear aka melody) came in at post 165 to start his nonsense. At least i have the guts to tell people what i invest, why i invest and why i deviated from earlier emotions to place a bet, what real life experiences do some mongrels like teddy have to offer? He is just a NATO king. Since starting this thread and my purchase, prices have moved up and I am sitting on positive equity, clearly showing by example that RH is a place that is investable.

fooblackie
07-02-11, 15:10
last transacted price for a 1163sf unit is 820k and prices are trending upwards for this project judging from the asking prices of 2 and 3 bedders now. If you can buy a 3 bedder with good facing at $800k or below in this market, it is a good buy, comparing with the prices of nearby projects like guilin view and mediera. A purchase in RH which is backed by 4+% rental yield won't go wrong as rental demand in this project is quite strong.

Just out of curiousity, have you rented out your unit?

Did it exceed the $3k mark?

peterng8
07-02-11, 15:16
busy with new launch? cheque collection?

Ha ha still think I am agent because I sing good song on PV and caspian ah? me busy going around gong xi fa chai ma..:D

Regulators
07-02-11, 15:17
Yet to get my keys, but i found out from my agent that other 3 bedrm units there are renting for $3k and above, which is the reason why it is hard to come by a 3 bedder at RH with asking rental less than $3k. My agent told me he rented out an EA in Toh Guan for $2800 already, so how could a 3 bedrm condo in RH rent for lower than that? $3k is already very modest imo

Just out of curiousity, have you rented out your unit?

Did it exceed the $3k mark?

fooblackie
07-02-11, 15:21
Yet to get my keys, but i found out from my agent that other 3 bedrm units there are renting for $3k and above, which is the reason why it is hard to come by a 3 bedder at RH with asking rental less than $3k. My agent told me he rented out an EA in Toh Guan for $2800 already, so how could a 3 bedrm condo in RH rent for lower than that? $3k is already very modest imo

The latest rental caveat lodged is around $2.6k for a 2-bedder (1023 sq ft). Think 3K seems highly reasonable for a 3 bedder.

Gd for you!

$820K - is it the highest price to-date for a 1163 sq ft in RH?

Regulators
07-02-11, 15:23
if $3k is the rental benchmark for a 3 bedder in RH, then $800k purchase price would translate to a gross yield of 4.5%, which is not bad.

The latest rental caveat lodged is around $2.6k for a 2-bedder (1023 sq ft). Think 3K seems highly reasonable for a 3 bedder.

Gd for you!

proud owner
07-02-11, 15:35

Gd for you!

hihi

do u think the rental thingy is a condo specific ? or in general rental demand is picking up ?

cos i was told a 3 bedroom at montrosa asking 2.5k ... is there a reason why it is lower ?

i understand these 2 condos are quite far apart

devilplate
07-02-11, 15:39
hihi

do u think the rental thingy is a condo specific ? or in general rental demand is picking up ?

cos i was told a 3 bedroom at montrosa asking 2.5k ... is there a reason why it is lower ?

agts told me tat some landlords who bot their ppty at dirt cheap prices last time spoil rental market lor....they r sometimes clueless about market rental rate and tot 2.5k is very good oredi since they bot it mabe for 400-500k? and most agts r not kind enuff to advise their landlords accordingly

it aso cud be due to condition of the ppty....some really only fit for doggies:D

Regulators
07-02-11, 15:45
it is location specific. montrosa considered quite far from amenities. Likewise RH rental is lower than The Jade coz the latter is much closer to amenities. I think a 3 bedder at montrosa should be getting higher rental now, coz a 4 bedroom hdb flat near bukit batok central is already going for $2k to 2.3k.

hihi

peterng8
07-02-11, 15:46
agts told me tat some landlords who bot their ppty at dirt cheap prices last time spoil rental market lor....they r sometimes clueless about market rental rate and tot 2.5k is very good oredi since they bot it mabe for 400-500k? and most agts r not kind enuff to advise their landlords accordingly

not only that, some good tenants stay in a place for so long already and they are good tenants...so the owners chin chin chai chai(swee swee bian bian) rent them a good rate...usually those are the ones who bought the place after a long stay from their owner and the owners usually give them a good price...:) so being a good tenant pays!!!

Good tenant = pay on time and inform you, take care and clean the place + small repair and maintenance never disturb owner...treat owner wit respect...:)

fooblackie
07-02-11, 15:48
hihi

think demand and supply plays a strong part in rental fees. Think hillview and upper bukit timah areas rental are typically depressed due to the many developments over there. Prospective tenants are spoilt for choices and rental fees are therefore more competitive.

for e.g. the north (woodlands, yishun etc) boasted some of the best rental yields in SG. these are areas typically with only a few developments...

devilplate
07-02-11, 15:49
for e.g. the north (woodlands, yishun etc) boasted some of the best rental yields in SG. these are areas typically with only a few developments...

serious? .......

peterng8
07-02-11, 15:50
think demand and supply plays a strong part in rental fees. Think hillview and upper bukit timah areas rental are typically depressed due to the many developments over there. Prospective tenants are spoilt for choices and rental fees are therefore more competitive.

serious? you mean woodlands such as northoak, woodsvale, rosewood etc...could give a few examples in woodlands where the yield are good? :)

Regulators
07-02-11, 15:53
the limited supply of condos in an estate is also a consideration.

mantrix
07-02-11, 16:00
serious? you mean woodlands such as northoak, woodsvale, rosewood etc...could give a few examples in woodlands where the yield are good? :)

Well you need to buy prices back then at the 500psf or lower level. My friends staying in all of the places above getting average 4.5 - 6% yield easily. Eg - 3 BR bought at 600K rented out at 3K a month - that's 6%.

Else even at 600psf level 4-4.5% rental is achievable.

peterng8
07-02-11, 16:05
:D
Well you need to buy prices back then at the 500psf or lower level. My friends staying in all of the places above getting average 4.5 - 6% yield easily. Eg - 3 BR bought at 600K rented out at 3K a month - that's 6%.

Else even at 600psf level 4-4.5% rental is achievable.

3K/month is good...what I know is only 2.5K/month at best is the norm at that place since it is quite a distance to mrt...:) warren and northvale only around 3K/mth leh(norm) and so near mrt..imagine mi casa selling at more than sing 1 million by FEO for 3 room..the yield is F**K *P hee hee:D

proud owner
07-02-11, 16:08

why i asked was becos i dont see rental going up ...despite so many here saying so ...

i know Seafront at meyer .. 19th fl full seaview 3 bedroom 16xx sqft rented only 6.5k ..and thats after 6mths (at least) being empty ..no taker ...

Aalto ..2 bedroom only 4.2k

considering their selling price ,,the yield is crap ... then again in east side ...its even more choices than hillview

fooblackie
07-02-11, 16:20

all these condos you named have pretty good rentals.. easily > $3k for a 1,200sqft unit. The prices of the units also contribute to the higher rental yields.

fooblackie
07-02-11, 16:26
:D

3K/month is good...what I know is only 2.5K/month at best is the norm at that place since it is quite a distance to mrt...:) warren and northvale only around 3K/mth leh(norm) and so near mrt..imagine mi casa selling at more than sing 1 million by FEO for 3 room..the yield is F**K *P hee hee:D

$3K or thereabouts are the going rate for a 3 bedders in these north areas developments. I stand to be corrected.

Northvale will easily fetch a higher rental yield compared to Warren and Mi Casa cos it is much cheaper. The rent will be slightly compromised but the rental yield will definitely be better.

Lovelle
07-02-11, 16:35
hong kong condos only yield at 1% to 2% most. I am wondering are we heading that direction..

Regulators
07-02-11, 16:41
unlikely since singapore is largely public housing.

btw since you said that you live in BB, you should be aware that rental in the estate is climbing. I was told by my agent that HDB flats very near westmall can rent for as much as $3k, is that true?

hong kong condos only yield at 1% to 2% most. I am wondering are we heading that direction..

Wild Falcon
07-02-11, 19:45
East Coast rental yield is never great lah. That's why I sold out - I doubt there is a lot of upside and The ERL MRT is still 10 years away to have any impact.

why i asked was becos i dont see rental going up ...despite so many here saying so ...

i know Seafront at meyer .. 19th fl full seaview 3 bedroom 16xx sqft rented only 6.5k ..and thats after 6mths (at least) being empty ..no taker ...

Aalto ..2 bedroom only 4.2k

considering their selling price ,,the yield is crap ... then again in east side ...its even more choices than hillview

Wild Falcon
07-02-11, 19:51
Upper Bukit Timah/Hillview = extremely inconvenient if you have no car which means rental yields are not great. And these are freehold condos along an "exclusive" private belt desired by owner occupier that fetches a premium in the capital value which depresses the yields further. Remember, a tenant won't care if your unit is freehold. But at least there will be future MRT station.

sh
07-02-11, 19:51

rental yield of 1 to 2%? sign of bubble.....:scared-3:

That's not sustainable.

Wild Falcon
07-02-11, 19:59
Still doesn't change the fact that earth stations are nearer to Bukit Timah and Caldecott than Bukit Batok. As for towers on hills that hold mobile earth stations like Fort Canning/Bukit timah Hill that give u mobile phone signal, they are harmless unless u want to stop using handphone. It's technology - either you live with it or you go to another country without it. And with these new technology, you realise people are living longer than say 100 years ago. Life expectancy is already so high in SG.

Wild Falcon
07-02-11, 20:04
Some Orchard Road condos are already fetching only 1-2% yields. Those trying to sell at $2900psf and only $5psf ($60psf per year) when it comes to rental. $60/2900 = 2% yield and if we minus monthly maintenance of $1000 per mth for high-end condos, the yield is 1+%. That is why I say don't be obsessed with whether a condo is CCR or OCR (and I'm amused pple still bother to debate in the CCR vs OCR thread. For what?). Look at individual projects.

rental yield of 1 to 2%? sign of bubble.....:scared-3:

That's not sustainable.

mantrix
07-02-11, 20:08
$3K or thereabouts are the going rate for a 3 bedders in these north areas developments. I stand to be corrected.

Northvale will easily fetch a higher rental yield compared to Warren and Mi Casa cos it is much cheaper. The rent will be slightly compromised but the rental yield will definitely be better.

No you are correct. It is the norm now - I personally know of one 3BR rented at 3.3K (for Northoaks / Woodsvale)

I am not sure about Northvale though cos that is Northwest liao.

That is why some selling with tenancy at 2.5, 2.8k needs longer time to sell. Well furnished 3BR is easily 3K above, the ground floor 2BRs are asking 3K liao

Mi Casa not yet 5 years right? So cannot comment. But for sure their rental will be not good cos in the middle of nowhere...

sh
07-02-11, 20:11
Some Orchard Road condos are already fetching only 1-2% yields. Those trying to sell at $2900psf and only $5psf ($60psf per year) when it comes to rental. $60/2900 = 2% yield and if we minus monthly maintenance of $1000 per mth for high-end condos, the yield is 1+%. That is why I say don't be obsessed with whether a condo is CCR or OCR (and I'm amused pple still bother to debate in the CCR vs OCR thread. For what?). Look at individual projects.

I'm refering to gross rental. Too troublesome to calculate nett.... maintenance, agent fees, prop tax, repairs etc.

Anyway, either price has to go down, or rental has to go up. At 1%, one might as well rent instead of buy... Put money in high yielding bonds and still have leftover.

The low rental are for larger units right? Which further supports the case for MMs, which give better yields. Say what you want about them but they make a strong case for long term investors.:)

peterng8
07-02-11, 20:34
all these condos you named have pretty good rentals.. easily > $3k for a 1,200sqft unit. The prices of the units also contribute to the higher rental yields.

Correct me if I am wrong, I think it is only after 2009 till now than the rental is above 3K /month and easily to be rented out..:)

mantrix
07-02-11, 20:38
Correct me if I am wrong, I think it is only after 2009 till now than the rental is above 3K /month and easily to be rented out..:)

yup i think that is correct...before then north wasn't as popular then and besides rental was not as high across the board

Regulators
07-02-11, 20:54
how is mi casa in the middle of nowhere? Lot 1 is just across the road from mi casa

Mi Casa not yet 5 years right? So cannot comment. But for sure their rental will be not good cos in the middle of nowhere...

Lovelle
07-02-11, 21:11
unlikely since singapore is largely public housing.

btw since you said that you live in BB, you should be aware that rental in the estate is climbing. I was told by my agent that HDB flats very near westmall can rent for as much as $3k, is that true?

i am not very sure abt the rental rate at BB but I can CONFIRMED that, there is a huge demand now as supply is less than demand. Many tenants called agent for specific units eg. 3 bdroom , there is just no one is renting anything out now. So if u see one available , u better snap.

i am not surprise rental is 3k at wm coz virtually, there is very few ppl wld rent their units out esp. those green blocks.

Even Gombak also have similar problem.

Geylang OKT
07-02-11, 21:29
how is mi casa in the middle of nowhere? Lot 1 is just across the road from mi casa

Mi Casa has not TOP yet rite? :tongue3: :D :D

teddybear
07-02-11, 21:35
you really don't know what you are talking about. :doh:
That is fine with me but I am afraid you are misleading many people here. Life expectancy high? The worst is more like taking slow poison, die cannot die, live have to suffer like in hell to see doctor forever and dry up all savings and be a burden to your children!

Still doesn't change the fact that earth stations are nearer to Bukit Timah and Caldecott than Bukit Batok. As for towers on hills that hold mobile earth stations like Fort Canning/Bukit timah Hill that give u mobile phone signal, they are harmless unless u want to stop using handphone. It's technology - either you live with it or you go to another country without it. And with these new technology, you realise people are living longer than say 100 years ago. Life expectancy is already so high in SG.

teddybear
07-02-11, 21:47
You talking about nett yield? Your OCR condo nett yield after taking into consideration damage by low-class tenants may end up to be negative!
And don't be jealous of CCR condo low yield because that means many buyers believe in their potential high capital appreciation and doesn't mind the low gross yield! Ask anybody want low yield OCR condo? That is the difference! :tongue3:

mantrix
07-02-11, 21:48

Damn my bad - I got confused with La Casa, sorry

Regulators
07-02-11, 22:02
omg, the mongrel is back :doh:

nobrainer32007
07-02-11, 22:03
After reading so much about rh i will avoid it like a plaque. If the price is considered good as in undevalued, i would think that it should indeed be the true value ie not undervalued at all.

I focus on value, long term and sustainable value and not short term yield. Hence 99yr LH properties not NEXT to mrt and with plot ratio maxed up are the ones i avoid.

If one is interested and happy with 4+% yield go buy shipping trusts now or some of the reits esp industrial ones.

In any case if one look carefully enough and do a bit of research one can also get 4%+ yield from freehold properties in prime districts.

Make money make love but not war.

Regulators
07-02-11, 22:06
Thanks for your ground report. With rental demand so strong in BB, it will not be difficult for home owners to rent out their units in BB. :)

i am not very sure abt the rental rate at BB but I can CONFIRMED that, there is a huge demand now as supply is less than demand. Many tenants called agent for specific units eg. 3 bdroom , there is just no one is renting anything out now. So if u see one available , u better snap.

i am not surprise rental is 3k at wm coz virtually, there is very few ppl wld rent their units out esp. those green blocks.

proud owner
07-02-11, 22:11
Thanks for your ground report. With rental demand so strong in BB, it will not be difficult for home owners to rent out their units in BB. :)

What's the attraction of bb? That's making people wanting to rent there?

Regulators
07-02-11, 22:17
Not everyone likes every condo and it is really individual preference. My investment perspective is probably very different from others, but i am happy with the gains from my property portfolio so far. If JLD is going to bring up RH in the next couple of years, so be it, if it doesn't, i will just let it be as well. Nothing to argue over brick and mortar, so long as one can make money from whichever property, why complain?

After reading so much about rh i will avoid it like a plaque. If the price is considered good as in undevalued, i would think that it should indeed be the true value ie not undervalued at all.

I focus on value, long term and sustainable value and not short term yield. Hence 99yr LH properties not NEXT to mrt and with plot ratio maxed up are the ones i avoid.

If one is interested and happy with 4+% yield go buy shipping trusts now or some of the reits esp industrial ones.

In any case if one look carefully enough and do a bit of research one can also get 4%+ yield from freehold properties in prime districts.

Make money make love but not war.

Regulators
07-02-11, 22:21
lots of greenery in a small estate, lots of amenities around and bukit timah shopping belt also a short distance away.

Allthepies
07-02-11, 22:33

i guess is jurong island and close proximity to greenery...

teddybear
07-02-11, 22:39
You don't know or is a sarcastic question? :p
Actually the answer is Regulators already bought property RH in bukit batok. If not, BB is PRCs & parapoonxxxx cheapskates town! :scared-1:

Regulators
07-02-11, 22:49
Fellow forumers, you can see for yourself why someone is called a mongrel, nobody bother about him yet he come into a thread to entertain himself with his nonsense. I think we should all ignore this dog :doh:

nobrainer32007
07-02-11, 22:49
Of course no complaints because i cant even be bothered, seriously. Yawn.

Not everyone likes every condo and it is really individual preference. My investment perspective is probably very different from others, but i am happy with the gains from my property portfolio so far. If JLD is going to bring up RH in the next couple of years, so be it, if it doesn't, i will just let it be as well. Nothing to argue over brick and mortar, so long as one can make money from whichever property, why complain?

Regulators
07-02-11, 22:56
Strange you mention you can't be bothered about making money in response to my question :confused: I take it that you don't invest in property
Of course no complaints because i cant even be bothered, seriously. Yawn.

nobrainer32007
07-02-11, 23:09
I like you because you are so simple. Simple minded.

Seriously cant be bothered.

Yawn.

Bye

Strange you mention you can't be bothered about making money in response to my question :confused: I take it that you don't invest in property

Regulators
07-02-11, 23:11
Educating some people who are incapable of learning is like throwing pearls to swines. The mongrel's intention is to wreck the thread, not to share

Regulators
07-02-11, 23:23
if my simple mind can make me a millionaire in my early thirties, then I presume you must be a billionaire by now with your sophisticated mind.care to share What substance you are made of rather than resorting to one linger attacks?

Yawn.

Bye

Regulators
07-02-11, 23:24
if my simple mind can make me a millionaire in my early thirties, then I presume you must be a billionaire by now with your sophisticated mind.care to share What substance you are made of rather than resorting to one linger attacks?

Yawn.

Bye

nobrainer32007
07-02-11, 23:27
Getting smarter.

A millionaire in early 30s. Clap clap.

Yawn.

Bye.

Regulators
07-02-11, 23:57
Oh I remember, weren't you the one who said you bought an MM in D9 with rental yield of 4.5% and waiting for firesale to buy another property in the prime area? maybe you can share your sophisticated mickey mouse property investment knowledge with us and why where you bought your MM unit. The only D9 I can think of with MM offering 4.5% rental yield is in mackenzie or mount sophia area.

Yawn.

Bye

Regulators
08-02-11, 00:10
I almost forgot, people who are going to move into a mickey mouse apartment aren't supposed to think big, otherwise things will not fit in. I take it that this is all the depth that we can get with your level of sophistication. :doh:

teddybear
08-02-11, 07:12
By the way, you conveniently forget to mention those BIG BIG TRANSMISSION TOWERS towers on top of Bukit Batok Nature Park. When I passed by there, it gives me a very scary feeling. Handphone is harmful if you don't know how to use it harmlessly. There are always ways to reduce the risk to minimal effect. Only when you think there is no risk then that is when they harms you the most! We have yet to see that long-term effects or we are seeing but no scientific data to pin point yet. Regardless of how, avoid being near those big big transmission towers and broadcast satellite dishes like a plague is the safest! :scared-1:

teddybear
08-02-11, 07:14
Wah! D9 also can have rental yield of 4.5%! Good job finding such deal! So who say only OCR mass market properties can get 4.5%? It is just a matter of estate specific. Many of these OCR high yields are because of renting out on per room basis? :eek:

Oh I remember, weren't you the one who said you bought an MM in D9 with rental yield of 4.5% and waiting for firesale to buy another property in the prime area? maybe you can share your sophisticated mickey mouse property investment knowledge with us and why where you bought your MM unit. The only D9 I can think of with MM offering 4.5% rental yield is in mackenzie or mount sophia area.

eng81157
08-02-11, 07:22
Ding Ding! Round 2709346 - Teddy vs Regulator!

Fight!!:D

proud owner
08-02-11, 07:52
You don't know or is a sarcastic question? :p
Actually the answer is Regulators already bought property RH in bukit batok. If not, BB is PRCs & parapoonxxxx cheapskates town! :scared-1:

i really dont

in fact i m not even familiar with BB area

teddybear
08-02-11, 08:42
Ok, I thought you asking a sarcastic question. I also ask the same question but because I know the area. I am always scouting around for bargain and I had taken a hard-look at Bukit Batok / HillView / Upper Bukit Timah area in view of their cheap absolute prices but yet cannot find any real bargain (bargain not in terms of absolute price but in terms of what I foresee as potential price appreciation in percentage terms over the long term). My another even bigger concern are all those transmission towers in that area on Bukit Batok Nature Park, Bukit Timah Hill, plus the persistent night-marish traffic jams.

i really dont

in fact i m not even familiar with BB area

mantrix
08-02-11, 08:49
Ok, I thought you asking a sarcastic question. I also ask the same question but because I know the area. I am always scouting around for bargain and I had taken a hard-look at Bukit Batok / HillView / Upper Bukit Timah area in view of their cheap absolute prices but yet cannot find any real bargain (bargain not in terms of absolute price but in terms of what I foresee as potential price appreciation in percentage terms over the long term). My another even bigger concern are all those transmission towers in that area on Bukit Batok Nature Park, Bukit Timah Hill, plus the persistent night-marish traffic jams.

LOL Teddy you can really talk down anywhere (you must be a lawyer). If so then Devonshire (CCR) and Estuary buyers are crazy to buy their homes next to transmission towers right?

I do not think there will be health hazards just maybe not so good from a fengshui point of view...

teddybear
08-02-11, 09:02
My friend, a PhD holder specializing in radio wave, tell me to avoid those transmission towers for safety sake over long-term. What you are saying about "not health hazard" is what you "think"/"believe" or you can "certify"? You talk as though you can certify that it is totally safe. Wonder what credential you have higher than PhD in radio wave to "certify" and make me believe you more than my PhD friend? :eek:

LOL Teddy you can really talk down anywhere (you must be a lawyer). If so then Devonshire (CCR) and Estuary buyers are crazy to buy their homes next to transmission towers right?

I do not think there will be health hazards just maybe not so good from a fengshui point of view...

Regulators
08-02-11, 09:25
give us the name of your phd friend and which organisation he work for since you say he specialises in radiowaves. He works for mediacorp or hsa? You are the biggest crap talker in this forum so I think only people who suffer permanent head damage (phd) will believe what a crass like you say :doh:
My friend, a PhD holder specializing in radio wave, tell me to avoid those transmission towers for safety sake over long-term. What you are saying about "not health hazard" is what you "think"/"believe" or you can "certify"? You talk as though you can certify that it is totally safe. Wonder what credential you have higher than PhD in radio wave to "certify" and make me believe you more than my PhD friend? :eek:

Regulators
08-02-11, 09:29
No point wasting brain cells trying to explain about radiowaves to someone with such low level of intelligence.

Regulators
08-02-11, 09:40
One more thing, I think maybe you should also tell us which cock and bull schools you come from as I can scold your science teachers for not imparting the right knowledge to you.....or wait a minute, perhaps you dropped out of school and became a delinquent...lol
By the way, you conveniently forget to mention those BIG BIG TRANSMISSION TOWERS towers on top of Bukit Batok Nature Park. When I passed by there, it gives me a very scary feeling. Handphone is harmful if you don't know how to use it harmlessly. There are always ways to reduce the risk to minimal effect. Only when you think there is no risk then that is when they harms you the most! We have yet to see that long-term effects or we are seeing but no scientific data to pin point yet. Regardless of how, avoid being near those big big transmission towers and broadcast satellite dishes like a plague is the safest! :scared-1:

teddybear
08-02-11, 09:55
Don't talk non-sense lah. Give you name? Why not you give us your name and tell us what credential you have to discredit opinion from a person with PhD in radio waves? You are the "inventor" of radio waves? :scared-1:

give us the name of your phd friend and which organisation he work for since you say he specialises in radiowaves. He works for mediacorp or hsa? You are the biggest crap talker in this forum so I think only people who suffer permanent head damage (phd) will believe what a crass like you say :doh:

devilplate
08-02-11, 10:01
suddenly got PHD fren stories coming out....tats funny:D

grow our own organic food better....dun eat outside food...their plates, utensils, food, vege duno got wash anot....hahaha

dun use mobile phones....ops...everywhr got radiowaves....EM waves...how to siam?? hahahaha:p

peterng8
08-02-11, 10:03

HI, I think the rental market in the whole west is up ...this trend is even obvious after the garmen policy out. north condo such as north oak and woodsvale also experience rental demand and increase as mentioned by other forumers, warren and northvale previously can rent only less than 3k can now rent 3K plus liao(after 2009 till now, after 2014, dont know:D, maybe go down again to last time 2k plus only)...the highest rental in the JLD area is condo near lake side MRT, Jurong east and Boon lay mrt... 2room 3k and 3 room 3.5K ..:2cents:

Regulators
08-02-11, 10:04
You quote some authority you must tell us the source, right? I thought you always talk to people about talking with proof? Anyway, I am not surprised, coming from a liar and number #1 crap talker in this forum
Don't talk non-sense lah. Give you name? Why not you give us your name nd tell us what credential you have to discredit opinion from a person with PhD in radio waves? You are the "inventor" of radio waves? :scared-1:

devilplate
08-02-11, 10:05
HI, I think the rental market in the whole west is up ...this trend is even obvious after the garmen policy out. :2cents:

not only west ....

Regulators
08-02-11, 10:08
ou quote some authority you must tell us the source, right? I thought you always talk to people about talking with proof? Anyway, I am not surprised, coming from a liar and number #1 crap talker in this forum

Don't talk non-sense lah. Give you name? Why not you give us your name and tell us what credential you have to discredit opinion from a person with PhD in radio waves? You are the "inventor" of radio waves? :scared-1:

nobrainer32007
08-02-11, 10:15
Wah you are a smart and young millionaire!

Ok i lose you win, your 99 yr leasehold HUGE REGENT HIDE very impressive indeed.

Regulators
08-02-11, 10:19
who cares about you losing.

can't be bothered, seriously.

bye

Wah you are a smart and young millionaire!

Ok i lose you win, your 99 yr leasehold HUGE REGENT HIDE very impressive indeed.

peterng8
08-02-11, 10:20
not only west ....

yeah...other places too, hearing alot from agents asking but HDB up the most...

teddybear
08-02-11, 10:20
I had already provided information on those transmission towers. You insisted that they are totally safe and no health hazard and you said you have even consulted HSA and relevant authorities etc. Why not you ask them to provide scientific report which says that living nearby those transmission towers are absolutely safe and health hazard free? (I bet you won't get any despite all your talk about zero health hazard!). :tongue3::rolleyes:

You quote some authority you must tell us the source, right? I thought you always talk to people about talking with proof? Anyway, I am not surprised, coming from a liar and number #1 crap talker in this forum

devilplate
08-02-11, 10:22
yeah...other places too, hearing alot from agents asking but HDB up the most...

not sure whether HDB up the most....but rental prices generally goes back to 2007 high liao.....3rm HDB flat in gd location command 2k now..

devilplate
08-02-11, 10:24
I had already provided information on those transmission towers. You insisted that they are totally safe and no health hazard and you said you have even consulted HSA and relevant authorities etc. Why not you ask them to provide scientific report which says that living nearby those transmission towers are absolutely safe and health hazard free? (I bet you won't get any despite all your talk about zero health hazard!). :tongue3::rolleyes:

how about substation?

Regulators
08-02-11, 10:24
if it is not safe, it would have been taken down a long time ago, don't need you to tell them. i know your intention is to wreck this thread, but we are more amused than upset by the nonsense you have been sprouting all along, displaying your low level of intelligence. You may carry on to entertain us. :D

teddybear
08-02-11, 10:47
Ok, since you still don't believe (which is not my intention to make you believe as I know no way as you have self-interest), I will at least enlighten other forumers here on the real worries as reported in the attached summary of a scientific study:

-----------------------------------------
Environ. Rev. 18: 369–395 (2010) | doi:10.1139/A10-018 | Published by NRC Research Press / Publié par les Presses scientifiques du CNRC

ARTICLE
Biological effects from exposure to electromagnetic radiation emitted by cell tower base stations and other antenna arrays

B. Blake Levitta and Henry Laib
aP.O. Box 2014, New Preston, CT 06777, USA. (e-mail: [email protected]).
bDepartment of Bioengineering, Box 355061, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.

Corresponding author: B.B. Levitt (e-mail: [email protected]).

Received 30 April 2010. Accepted 6 August 2010. Published on the NRC Research Press Web site at http://er.nrc.ca (http://er.nrc.ca/) on 5 November 2010.

Abstract: The siting of cellular phone base stations and other cellular infrastructure such as roof-mounted antenna arrays, especially in residential neighborhoods, is a contentious subject in land-use regulation. Local resistance from nearby residents and landowners is often based on fears of adverse health effects despite reassurances from telecommunications service providers that international exposure standards will be followed.
Both anecdotal reports and some epidemiology studies have found headaches, skin rashes, sleep disturbances, depression, decreased libido, increased rates of suicide, concentration problems, dizziness, memory changes, increased risk of cancer, tremors, and other neurophysiological effects in populations near base stations. The objective of this paper is to review the existing studies of people living or working near cellular infrastructure and other pertinent studies that could apply to long-term, low-level radiofrequency radiation (RFR) exposures. While specific epidemiological research in this area is sparse and contradictory, and such exposures are difficult to quantify given the increasing background levels of RFR from myriad personal consumer products, some research does exist to warrant caution in infrastructure siting. Further epidemiology research that takes total ambient RFR exposures into consideration is warranted. Symptoms reported today may be classic microwave sickness, first described in 1978. Nonionizing electromagnetic fields are among the fastest growing forms of environmental pollution. Some extrapolations can be made from research other than epidemiology regarding biological effects from exposures at levels far below current exposure guidelines.

Key words: radiofrequency radiation (RFR), antenna arrays, cellular phone base stations, microwave sickness, nonionizing electromagnetic fields, environmental pollution.

if it is not safe, it would have been taken down a long time ago, don't need you to tell them. i know your intention is to wreck this thread, but we are more amused than upset by the nonsense you have been sprouting all along, displaying your low level of intelligence. You may carry on to entertain us. :D

peterng8
08-02-11, 11:36
how about substation?

heard that those near high electircity tension not so good in fengshui but it is up to indivdual belief la...:D

peterng8
08-02-11, 11:37
not sure whether HDB up the most....but rental prices generally goes back to 2007 high liao.....3rm HDB flat in gd location command 2k now..

mind sharing which gd location?

devilplate
08-02-11, 11:57
mind sharing which gd location?

near tiong bahru mrt, clementi mrt, dover mrt...even those super old old 3rm flat at tanglin halt/commonwealth also asking 2k....easily transact 1.8k

extremme
08-02-11, 12:11
near tiong bahru mrt, clementi mrt, dover mrt...even those super old old 3rm flat at tanglin halt/commonwealth also asking 2k....easily transact 1.8k
Yup my Sis 3 room hdb near tiong bahru mrt rent out 2.1k n tenant even want sign 3 year tenancy agreemwnt

patricia
08-02-11, 12:27
My friend, a PhD holder specializing in radio wave, tell me to avoid those transmission towers for safety sake over long-term. What you are saying about "not health hazard" is what you "think"/"believe" or you can "certify"? You talk as though you can certify that it is totally safe. Wonder what credential you have higher than PhD in radio wave to "certify" and make me believe you more than my PhD friend? :eek:I am a PhE holder. Tell your PhD friend that he/she is very wrong.:tongue3:

Regulators
08-02-11, 12:48
Do you even know the difference between ionising and non-ionising radiowave transmission? Do you also know that radio waves can also be used to treat cancer? (http://in.reuters.com/article/2009/05/27/us-cancer-barretts-idINTRE54Q5LI20090527). Handphone radiation is more serious than low frequency non-ionising radiowave transmission from these towers, so you don't use the handphone lor. There is also radiowaves everywhere around you and in your home, if not how you receive radio and mobile signals. Your wireless modem also transmitting EM signals to your computer, so maybe you should go for cancer screening...lol Even if you go up to Genting Highlands, you can also find radio waves there. Aiya, maybe this is too complex for a tiny brain like yours to understand. I think you better live in north pole or south pole lah. :D

Ok, since you still don't believe (which is not my intention to make you believe as I know no way as you have self-interest), I will at least enlighten other forumers here on the real worries as reported in the attached summary of a scientific study:

-----------------------------------------
Environ. Rev. 18: 369–395 (2010) | doi:10.1139/A10-018 | Published by NRC Research Press / Publié par les Presses scientifiques du CNRC

ARTICLE
Biological effects from exposure to electromagnetic radiation emitted by cell tower base stations and other antenna arrays

B. Blake Levitta and Henry Laib
aP.O. Box 2014, New Preston, CT 06777, USA. (e-mail: [email protected]).
bDepartment of Bioengineering, Box 355061, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.

Corresponding author: B.B. Levitt (e-mail: [email protected]).

Received 30 April 2010. Accepted 6 August 2010. Published on the NRC Research Press Web site at http://er.nrc.ca (http://er.nrc.ca/) on 5 November 2010.

Abstract: The siting of cellular phone base stations and other cellular infrastructure such as roof-mounted antenna arrays, especially in residential neighborhoods, is a contentious subject in land-use regulation. Local resistance from nearby residents and landowners is often based on fears of adverse health effects despite reassurances from telecommunications service providers that international exposure standards will be followed.
Both anecdotal reports and some epidemiology studies have found headaches, skin rashes, sleep disturbances, depression, decreased libido, increased rates of suicide, concentration problems, dizziness, memory changes, increased risk of cancer, tremors, and other neurophysiological effects in populations near base stations. The objective of this paper is to review the existing studies of people living or working near cellular infrastructure and other pertinent studies that could apply to long-term, low-level radiofrequency radiation (RFR) exposures. While specific epidemiological research in this area is sparse and contradictory, and such exposures are difficult to quantify given the increasing background levels of RFR from myriad personal consumer products, some research does exist to warrant caution in infrastructure siting. Further epidemiology research that takes total ambient RFR exposures into consideration is warranted. Symptoms reported today may be classic microwave sickness, first described in 1978. Nonionizing electromagnetic fields are among the fastest growing forms of environmental pollution. Some extrapolations can be made from research other than epidemiology regarding biological effects from exposures at levels far below current exposure guidelines.

Key words: radiofrequency radiation (RFR), antenna arrays, cellular phone base stations, microwave sickness, nonionizing electromagnetic fields, environmental pollution.

teddybear
08-02-11, 13:01
Ha ha ha! Still can deny and twist and turn! :doh:
The report is about transmission towers because they need to beam far and away and hence power is super high. Other devices power is lower and hence not so much concern although they will EM interference and some effects but much much minor compared to those SUPER POWER RADIATION from these SUPER BIG BIG TRANSMISSION TOWERS! :scared-1:

Do you even know the difference between ionising and non-ionising radiowave transmission? Do you also know that radio waves can also be used to treat cancer? (http://in.reuters.com/article/2009/05/27/us-cancer-barretts-idINTRE54Q5LI20090527). Handphone radiation is more serious than low frequency non-ionising radiowave transmission from these towers, so you don't use the handphone lor. There is also radiowaves everywhere around you and in your home, if not how you receive radio and mobile signals. Your wireless modem also transmitting EM signals to your computer, so maybe you should go for cancer screening...lol Even if you go up to Genting Highlands, you can also find radio waves there. Aiya, maybe this is too complex for a tiny brain like yours to understand. I think you better live in north pole or south pole lah. :D

Regulators
08-02-11, 13:08
One more thing, your article is a whole load of bull crap. How could any of those things you highlighted in red be facts? The most ridiculous is linking increased rate of suicide to the transmission towers lol... I think there is a higher risk of people living around you vomiting blood and dying than people living near transmission towers having adverse health effects. Since you are so interested in this area of research (can't blame you after being deprived of formal education since primary 4), you may want to interview every household living in bukit batok, hillview, caldecott and orchard (or maybe the whole singapore) to carry out a survey. You can also make millions from the research and publish your findings for the whole world to read. I think forumers here can also give you a plaque of "honour" :D :D :D

ARTICLE

Both anecdotal reports and some epidemiology studies have found headaches, skin rashes, sleep disturbances, depression, decreased libido, increased rates of suicide, concentration problems, dizziness, memory changes, increased risk of cancer, tremors, and other neurophysiological effects in populations near base stations.

Regulators
08-02-11, 13:10
lol...i laugh till my sides split. I think you go back to school better lah

Ha ha ha! Still can deny and twist and turn! :doh:
The report is about transmission towers because they need to beam far and away and hence power is super high. Other devices power is lower and hence not so much concern although they will EM interference and some effects but much much minor compared to those SUPER POWER RADIATION from these SUPER BIG BIG TRANSMISSION TOWERS! :scared-1:

teddybear
08-02-11, 14:38
When I read your response to the article, I felt like you are a clown, turning and twisting around wanting to perform some magic?
This is a scientific article published by some reputable people in a scientific journal. It is not my article, and not written by me. You are saying it is full of crap? You talk as though you have much better knowledge than them? I am afraid to disappoint you - Only Bukit Batok Nature Park, Bukit Timah Hill, and that Satellite dishes nearby are the most serious as they are forming a group base that re-inforces the EM in that encompassing area. (worst than a single transmission tower in 1 isolated location). :scared-1:
I find it very hilarious that a layman like you who has ZERO scientific knowledge on these transmission towers can say that the expert scientists on transmission towers are full of crap! Really? The real reason the article is "full of crap" to you is because you have bought a property in Regent Height which happens to be nearby these transmission towers? :doh:

One more thing, your article is a whole load of bull crap. How could any of those things you highlighted in red be facts? The most ridiculous is linking increased rate of suicide to the transmission towers lol... I think there is a higher risk of people living around you vomiting blood and dying than people living near transmission towers having adverse health effects. Since you are so interested in this area of research (can't blame you after being deprived of formal education since primary 4), you may want to interview every household living in bukit batok, hillview, caldecott and orchard (or maybe the whole singapore) to carry out a survey. You can also make millions from the research and publish your findings for the whole world to read. I think forumers here can also give you a plaque of "honour" :D :D :D

hopeful
08-02-11, 15:04
Does Teddybear and Regulator smoke?
That is even more hazardrous than MRT noise, Wet market germs, Radiation from Dishes. :D

is it just a rumor that air traffic controllers, and airforce pilots have their sperms stored? Supposedly because microwaves from radar systems literally make them sterile.

teddybear
08-02-11, 15:23
You heard of that? I am not sure about storing sperms, but that paragraph I highlighted in red seems to be true in real life. As I mentioned before, people have experienced that those working long-time in radio waves labs either have no child or their child is always a daughter (no son).
Obviously I don't smoke. :cheers1:

Does Teddybear and Regulator smoke?
That is even more hazardrous than MRT noise, Wet market germs, Radiation from Dishes. :D

is it just a rumor that air traffic controllers, and airforce pilots have their sperms stored? Supposedly because microwaves from radar systems literally make them sterile.

nobrainer32007
08-02-11, 19:27
People may be a clown but a millionaire by early 30s you know.

CLAP CLAP *STANDING OVATION*

When I read your response to the article, I felt like you are a clown, turning and twisting around wanting to perform some magic?
This is a scientific article published by some reputable people in a scientific journal. It is not my article, and not written by me. You are saying:hell-hath-no-fury: it is full of crap? [/FONT]]You talk as though you have much better knowledge than them? I am afraid to disappoint you - Only Bukit Batok Nature Park, Bukit Timah Hill, and that Satellite dishes nearby are the most serious as they are forming a group base that re-inforces the EM in that encompassing area. (worst than a single transmission tower in 1 isolated location). :scared-1:
I find it very hilarious that a layman like you who has ZERO scientific knowledge on these transmission towers can say that the expert scientists on transmission towers are full of crap! Really? The real reason the article is "full of crap" to you is because you have bought a property in Regent Height which happens to be nearby these transmission towers? :doh: