Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Nin Residences (D13 99LH 219-units)

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Yes, I am one of the last few to buy, probably the 'left over' , heeee
    lol..tats y u getting priority to the keys :P
    BTW, pls post on the forum to let us know when u r getting yr keys once u receive any info frm lawyer. thks.

Took pictures over the weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1777327

yeah..receive lawyer letter to pay the 6mths fees. key collection aft 25th nov once lawyer give green light

Quote Originally Posted by paulho77 View Post
    yeah..receive lawyer letter to pay the 6mths fees. key collection aft 25th nov once lawyer give green light
    congrats too..... hope we can get our keys sooner,

Any news on key collection?

Any news on key collection?
    lawyer said to call developer aft 25th nov

lawyer said to call developer aft 25th nov
    Excited! Jubilant ! Breathless! Collecting keys on Monday, 1st Dec! heard from friends, need bring pineapples to 'heng Heng ' any other recommendations from forum!?

Excited! Jubilant ! Breathless! Collecting keys on Monday, 1st Dec! heard from friends, need bring pineapples to 'heng Heng ' any other recommendations from forum!?
    Congrats !! I booked my key collection on 2nd dec due to the advise of my Fengshui master.

Congrats! It is timely to collect key with Festive season around the corner.
    Congrats !! I booked my key collection on 2nd dec due to the advise of my Fengshui master.

Smile

First thing ask Developer's agent (the one who is going to pass you the key, open the door and do internal inspection , talk to you about inbuilt equipment blah blah ) for your house key and to give you half an hour or 45 mins to do your "own thing" first. After that he can do his thingy with you.

Open the front door and first thing open your eye and scream "Huat Ah ! Huat Ah" , spinkle some rice and roll the pineapples inside ". After that sprinkle some rice inside every rooms in the house ranting "Huat Ah".

Simple. DIY rituals. Heng Heng one, no need professional feng shui. They do same stuff.

Shared this in previous thread for the home owners.. U might find this list useful when checking for unit defects. http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hd...sited.html?m=0
    Last edited by alamak; 27-11-14 at 11:18.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak View Post
    First thing ask Developer's agent (the one who is going to pass you the key, open the door and do internal inspection , talk to you about inbuilt equipment blah blah ) for your house key and to give you half an hour or 45 mins to do your "own thing" first. After that he can do his thingy with you.

Open the front door and first thing open your eye and scream "Huat Ah ! Huat Ah" , spinkle some rice and roll the pineapples inside ". After that sprinkle some rice inside every rooms in the house ranting "Huat Ah".

Simple. DIY rituals. Heng Heng one, no need professional feng shui. They do same stuff.

Shared this in previous thread for the home owners.. U might find this list useful when checking for unit defects. http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hd...sited.html?m=0

any type of rice will do? what is the significance of using pineapple?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1 View Post
    any type of rice will do? what is the significance of using pineapple?
    Normal grade of white rice. "Hwang Li" or pineapples in chinese signified "Huang" or prosperous in chinese or "Huat" or "Fa" .

White rice dispel any "Shah Qi" or killing force in corners around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak View Post
    Normal grade of white rice. "Hwang Li" or pineapples in chinese signified "Huang" or prosperous in chinese or "Huat" or "Fa" .

White rice dispel any "Shah Qi" or killing force in corners around the house.
    Thank u all for sharing some tips on the first day, .... it is definitely helpful! I will also bring masking tape and a marker to check for defects! Read the papers today tat upper serangoon near kovan mrt land bidding was a damn bullish bid, added confidence in me in tis area, .... the commercial cum residential project beside the potong pasir mrt will not come cheap, tose waiting for cherry picking, may have to wait for the next cycle in a decade time!

Use the nearby CDL project Venue as a benckmark for the potong mixed development given Venue is not in such good location.
    Thank u all for sharing some tips on the first day, .... it is definitely helpful! I will also bring masking tape and a marker to check for defects! Read the papers today tat upper serangoon near kovan mrt land bidding was a damn bullish bid, added confidence in me in tis area, .... the commercial cum residential project beside the potong pasir mrt will not come cheap, tose waiting for cherry picking, may have to wait for the next cycle in a decade time!

Congrats for all the owners on the TOP - HUAT AH X 8888 :P

Where can we check for projects going to TOP soon? BCA website?

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    Congrats for all the owners on the TOP - HUAT AH X 8888 :P
    Finally got the keys, overall very happy with the finishing, marble flooring, and given free fridge and washing machine cum dryer, ..... although is a foreign developer, my experience so far still good, hope they live up to their name and provide me a good defects service, ah..............and my unit facing the landed, away from the traffic, heeeeeee, not noisy at all....

as adviced by the forum....roll the pineapples and shout 'huat' ah.....hope I can really huat from now., HAHAHAHAHAH
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Congrats Henry..

Finally got the keys, overall very happy with the finishing, marble flooring, and given free fridge and washing machine cum dryer, ..... although is a foreign developer, my experience so far still good, hope they live up to their name and provide me a good defects service, ah..............and my unit facing the landed, away from the traffic, heeeeeee, not noisy at all....

as adviced by the forum....roll the pineapples and shout 'huat' ah.....hope I can really huat from now., HAHAHAHAHAH
    Congrats on getting your new key.. must be an exciting time..
    Any more pics to share.. by the way how many bedrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by aerobic View Post
    Congrats on getting your new key.. must be an exciting time..
    Any more pics to share.. by the way how many bedrooms?
    Busy with defects and paperwork...can take more once the lightings are up. Is a 2 room-unit, I don't need a big space.....suitable for a young couple with a kid, ....though I don't qualify lol

Hi, I have just collected keys today also. Anyone interested to group purchase shelving for HS, curtains/blinds and invisible grilles?

Busy with defects and paperwork...can take more once the lightings are up. Is a 2 room-unit, I don't need a big space.....suitable for a young couple with a kid, ....though I don't qualify lol
    Some tenants came to view my unit, ... a few from 8 woodleigh, hope of switching lor, here rental market still buoyant, just need to be patient then can find a good price

Every few years move to a newer project in the neighbourhood.

Some tenants came to view my unit, ... a few from 8 woodleigh, hope of switching lor, here rental market still buoyant, just need to be patient then can find a good price
    Congrats. Nice pair of pineapples in your photo

Hope u find a good tenant and price

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Congrats. Nice pair of pineapples in your photo

Hope u find a good tenant and price
    Yes, received an offer, I feel is a bit low... Will wait for a good one, now still doing defects and lightings, dont need hurry yet.

What is the offered $psf for rental?
    Yes, received an offer, I feel is a bit low... Will wait for a good one, now still doing defects and lightings, dont need hurry yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    What is the offered $psf for rental?
    $3.54 psf...

It will be more reasonable if is between $3.8 and $4 psf for a typical 2 bedder given it is new and next to mrt stn.
    $3.54 psf...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    It will be more reasonable if is between $3.8 and $4 psf for a typical 2 bedder given it is new and next to mrt stn.
    Yes, no meet target, no rent .! Tis my third unit for rent, agent better front treat me like green horn !

Yes, no meet target, no rent .! Tis my third unit for rent, agent better front treat me like green horn !
    Depends on fellow owners

If some "panic" and let go cheap it may pull down everyone.

Some agents may push for lower to get owners to quickly transact.

Hopefully your Huat and Heng blessing help you

did the developer throw in any welcome gift in the unit upon key collection?